The best games like LEGO Marvel Super Heroes are:
- arrow_rightBioShock Infinite
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
- arrow_rightMetro: Last Light Redux
- arrow_rightTrackmania Turbo
- arrow_rightCounter-Strike: Condition Zero
- arrow_rightBinary Domain
- arrow_rightBully: Scholarship Edition
100 Best Games Like LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (43)
- PlayStation 4 (64)
- iOS (42)
- Android (30)
- macOS (78)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (60)
- Xbox (12)
- PlayStation 3 (75)
- PlayStation 2 (25)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (15)
- Wii (19)
- GameCube (9)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (2)
1. BioShock Infinite
The third game in the series, Bioshock takes the story of the underwater confinement within the lost city of Rapture and takes it in the sky-city of Columbia. Players will follow Booker DeWitt, a private eye with a military past; as he will attempt to wipe his debts with the only skill he’s good at – finding people. Aside from obvious story and style differences, this time Bioshock protagonist has a personality, character, and voice, no longer the protagonist is a silent man, trying to survive.
Open and bright level design of Columbia shows industrial colonial America in a seemingly endless carnival. But Bioshock is not famous for its visuals, but for its story. Mystery and creative vision of Irrational Games invite players to uncover the secrets of Columbia’s leader - Zachary Comstock and save Elizabeth, the girl, that’s been locked up in the flying city since her birth.
Unique weapons and mechanics of Vigor will make encounters different, helping players to adjust to the new found mobility and hook shot, making fights fast-paced and imaginative.
2. Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City is the second game in the Arkham series. Joker has escaped from Arkham Asylum, and Doctor Hugo Strange is capturing Bruce Wayne. Strange discovers the true identity behind the Batman and tries to kill him, but Wayne escapes from the prison and saves the Catwoman from Two-Face. Trying to acknowledge the mysterious "Protocol 10" he finds Joker in devastating state - fatal infection slowly kills. Joker infects Batman and every Gotham hospital.
Arkham City involves legendary Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil coming back as Bruce Wayne and Joker, gifting their voices one more time. Noir Gotham atmosphere is supported by a grim plot and very live surroundings. The gameplay is still concentrating on simple but comforting fighting system making fights feel very fast and intense. In solving puzzles and gaining a tactical advantage, Batman can use different gadgets, as Batarang or a grapnel gun. You can silently dive and kill your enemies and use your detective skills to find clues about villains your facing, becoming as close to Batman, as possible.
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
The future is now and the year is 2027. You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist hired to oversee the security needs of Sarif Industries one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. When a team of black ops mercenaries attack Sarif's headquarters killing the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes. After being mortally wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to undergo radical life-saving surgeries that transform you into a mechanically enhanced being. Now hot on the trail of those responsible for the attack, you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. The men pulling the strings will stop at nothing to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
4. Metro: Last Light Redux
It is the sequel to the game Metro 2033. Both games are based on the world of Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033 - in post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of subway lines groups of very different people survive. And not only people. There are mutated people there, and mutated animals. They are distinguished by unusual abilities, but even more - behaviour strategies. In the struggle for the remnants of resources, all these beings spend their gloomy days.
All characters use unusual and unexpected means for life and war. Something is created from the remnants of a past, normal life, something has already appeared in a new, changed world.
Locations are struck by an unusual synthesis of the ruins of a known world and traces of a catastrophe.
From the previous game Metro: Last Light differs, according to general opinion, by careful work on the remarks and shortcomings of the previous game. The set of weapons is significantly expanded, the technologies of Metro 2033 have become more developed.
The game has two fundamentally different endings and five additions.
5. Trackmania Turbo
Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
- Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
- International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
- Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
- Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever.
- VR COMPATIBLE
The immersion in the arcade racing univers goes to another level with 40 exclusive VR tracks.
VR recommended system requirements:
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 / FX-8350.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
6. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is the second installment in first-person multiplayer shooter series Counter-Strike. It is the only game in the Counter-Strike main series that includes a single-player campaign. In the campaign, you play as a leader of a special forces squad. You form your team from a cast of pre-made characters with unique features and go on through several unconnected missions. The missions themselves are mostly a string of multiplayer matches played with AI bots and some additional challenges like killing enemies with a specific type of weapon
The multiplayer part of the game is very similar to the previous installment. There are two teams in every match: terrorists and counter-terrorists. You choose one of the sites and have to defeat the enemy team by killing hostile players or completing different tasks. For doing this, you also get money rewards which you can spend on more advanced weapons and gear.
The game also features Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes, the early version of the game, developed by Ritual Entertainment before the game was handled to Turtle Rock Studios.
Categories in common with Counter-Strike: Condition Zero: Action
7. Binary Domain
Humanity has just solved problems like global warming - with the help of robots. Robot assistants were American, behaved correctly and differed from people clearly. But one madman from Tokyo began to produce robots that do not know that they are robots - and this can be understood because they look and behave exactly like people. This is a violation of the law, and the team of pros from different countries flies to Japan to forever stop the conveyor of the insane inventor. Robots with problems of self-identification can provide a variety for those fans of tactical shooters who are tired of terrorists and zombies.
The game has visually attractive features. The style of opponents, the style of equipping the team of heroes are very attractive and original. Some details of the battles are well presented - bullets knock out picturesque clouds of debris. Locations are less expressive - apparently, so as not to interfere with focusing on the actual combat. A notable feature of the gameplay is the dependence of the relationship in the team on the player's actions. If the team has bad mutual support - lower trust, lower trust - lower effectiveness in combat.
8. Bully: Scholarship Edition
Set in Bullworth Academy, a fictional British private school, this game tells about school bullying and the troublesome period of growing to adolescence. You assume the role of Jimmy Hopkins, a 15-year-old boy and a “problem child”, who was already kicked out of many schools for his misbehavior.
Gameplay in Bully is reminiscent of that in Grand Theft Auto games (made by the same Rockstar Games), albeit on a smaller scale. You, as Jimmy, walk around an open world of Bullworth Academy and its surroundings, finding new optional missions that may get you into trouble and fun at the same time. You can pick fights with other hooligans, fire at your schoolmates with a slingshot, drop stink bombs, ride a skateboard, and break into others’ lockers, as long as you don’t get caught by the teachers. You will also attend classes and perform exercises, which are rendered as mini-games. A smaller world, compared to GTA, means fewer characters, but each major character is interactive, fleshed out, and unique. The characters are split between several factions, or “cliques”, and Jimmy will have to complete specific missions to earn their respect. Completed tasks will also provide Jimmy with trophies that he will store in his room to commemorate his successes.
9. Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is a larger-than-life macho who smokes cigars, speaks in one-liners and has a kink for hot girls and big guns. Twelve years ago, Duke defeated invading aliens and became a worldwide celebrity, but now another invasion forces him to go out of the retirement. He has to save all the Earth's women, who are being kidnapped by aliens. Most weapons are the same as in the original game. However, this time Duke cannot carry all his arsenals and is restricted to only two weapons at a time. He can also use “holoduke”, a holographic version of himself, to distract enemies. Duke restores his health over time using a new mechanic of “ego bar” — a measurement of Duke’s enormous ego that needs to be bolstered.
This belated sequel to Duke Nukem 3D spent 15 years in development, so it may feel like an artifact from another era. This is especially obvious from the game’s vulgar black humor. The protagonist may urinate, drink beer, and tell somewhat chauvinistic jokes about women. There's also controversial Capture the Babe multiplayer mode, based on "capture the flag" mechanic, but instead of flags, there are girls that have to be spanked.
10. Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is an action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft Sofia. It is the seventh game in the series, continues the story of Black Flag and serves as a prequel to Assassin's Creed 4. Its final mission is also a set up for Assassin's Creed Unity.
The game's story takes place both in the past and the modern times. During the Seven Years' War, a young American assassin Shay Patrick Cormac trains with his old French friend. After an unsuccessful mission, Shay is disappointed by the Assassins Brotherhood and goes rogue.
Meanwhile, in the present, a virus attacks Abstergo Entertainment servers. A major conspiracy is revealed by the player after fixing the servers.
The players can explore the northern part of North America - a frozen seashore of the Atlantic, the territory of the Apache, the Valley of Rivers, and New York, that got remade with respect to the real city of the eighteenth century.
The game features the same ship sailing mechanics as features in Assassin's Creed IV. It is essential for Shay to escape the Assassins he will encounter, minimize the casualties of his sailors, and destroy enemy ships. Shay's ship named "Morrigan" is well-adapted for sailing through the ice and the seas of the Atlantic. It is equipped with barrels of oil and Puckle guns.
In his inventory, Shay has several swords, an air gun, a pistol, and several grenades. The game rewards creative mission approaches and does not restrict the players in any manner.
Loadout is an arcade third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Edge Of Reality.
The game focuses on over-the-top cartoon gore and dark humor. The emphasis is put on player and weaponry customization. A vast Weaponcrafting system is present, which allows players to build a weapon which suits their playstyle from scratch. The class system is absent as the developers want the players to define their own classes using the weapons of their own creation.
There are no in-game paywalls, but if the player wants to unlock all the customization options or the best weapon modules, they have to either grind the in-game currency or buy it for real money.
The game features 4 competitive multiplayer modes and a co-op mode where 4 players complete missions which are divided into 5 or 6 parts with each mission having a different goal. A lot of missions revolve around killing aliens known as Kroads. After each mission, the players are awarded loot boxes, in-game currency or other in-game items.
Deadpool is an action game developed by High Moon Studios.
Deadpool wants to be the main protagonist of the game developed by High Moon Studios and in order to make them develop the game, he plants explosives in the studio. Deadpool even hires Nolan North to voice the protagonist. After Deadpool receives the scenario from the studio, he finds it boring and edits it with a pencil. The game continues according to the edited scenario after this point.
It is a combination of action, hack & slash and a third-person shooter, where new hit combos are unlocked further into the game. In order to get new combos, the players have to kill a certain amount of enemies. The main feature of the game is the breaking of the fourth wall by Deadpool. The protagonist often talks to the player directly, shares his opinion on the player's performance and reveals parts of the plot. The combat gameplay revolves around combining both melee and ranged attacks. The player can change Deadpool's equipment on-the-go. Deadpool has the same regenerative powers as Wolverine and will get blown up into pieces on some plot occasions.
13. Realm Royale
Explore a fantasy world in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale sensation. Are you an Assassin, a Warrior or a Mage? Choose your class, then loot fantastic weapons and magical abilities to create your own Champion. Stay ahead of the deadly fog by mounting up and moving out. Will you be the last Champion standing?
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours.
Categories in common with Realm Royale: Action
14. LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Build, Battle and Brawl your way out of trouble!
Play through all three classic Indiana Jones™ movies and relive your favorite Indy adventures in the tongue-in-cheek worlds of LEGO®.
Explore and Discover - Battle enemies, solve puzzles, and seek out the world's greatest treasures.
More Than 60 Playable Characters - Take control of Indy, his friends, and even his enemies. Team up with a friend and together search for fortune and glory.
Whip Into Action! - Attack and disarm enemies, swing over perilous pits, and interact with LEGO® objects and puzzles!
15. LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Hobbit is another installment in the LEGO series of games adapted from popular movie franchises. It is based on the first two films in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit film trilogy, that was, in turn, adapted from John R.R. Tolkien's book of the same name. Like with all LEGO games, its visual style imitates a world that is entirely made of LEGO constructions and inhabited by mini-figures.
The game follows the plot of the movies rather than the original book. LEGO The Hobbit recreates The Hobbit story using voice samples from the movies, while also parodying it with the addition of the tongue-in-cheek humor. The plot takes place in the high fantasy world of Middle-Earth. Bilbo Baggins, the main protagonist, is a hobbit. He lived a peaceful life until one day a company of thirteen dwarves and the wizard named Gandalf called him to join them on an adventure. Bilbo and his new friends left out on a quest to reconquer the dwarves' home, the Lonely Mountain, and its treasures from the wicked dragon Smaug.
The player controls the Thorin's party, switching between characters when needed. Each character has his unique abilities, such as climbing or shooting arrows. The game is divided into a series of short, linear levels that correspond to certain scenes in the movies. On the way, the player has to smash objects made of LEGO and sometimes use them to assemble new objects. The game also has a cooperative multiplayer for two.
Strider is a platforming hack and slash game developed by Double Helix Games. The game is a reboot of 1989 title, yet the developers didn't intend the game to be viewed as one.
The title retells the original game's story. In the dystopian future, the best assassin of an organization called Strider is sent to eliminate the dictatorship of Grandmaster Melo who took over Earth and is now based in Kazakh City.
Strider features fast combat with the element of acrobatics. Similar to the original NES game, it is an intense side-scrolling action title. The players are free to explore Kazakh City in order to obtain new abilities and equipment. There are also several pickups scattered across the level. The pickups were intended to be found and collected rather than being temporary bonuses.
The game features three modes: Story Mode, Beacon Run, where the players have to reach multiple checkpoints as fast as possible, and Survival where players are put up against waves of enemies. The game features a ranking system and public leaderboards.
17. Quake Live
Previously free-to-play, Quake Live is an updated version of the classic multiplayer first-person-shooter Quake III from id Software. In 2015, developers abandoned the free-to-play model and now users must pay for the full version of the game. It is available on Steam and players can log in using it. After the release on the site, the developers refused to pay a subscription. Previously, it cost $ 10.
The gameplay is as simple as possible - players compete for the number of frags in each match. There are scattered weapons, armour, first-aid kits and other power-ups on the map. As the user plays he discovers new tactics and movements, like rocket jumping and strafe. In total there are 12 modes in the game.
There is no single campaign, the whole game is full-throttle multiplayer experience with fast-paced matches. The developers are betting on turning Quake Live into a major cybersport discipline and hold one of the biggest Quake tournaments at QuakeCon.
Categories in common with Quake Live: Action
18. Tropico 3
According to the story, you play as "El Presidente" and head a small island country in Latin America. The action takes place in the midst of the cold war, which has an impact on the course of events.
The primary task is to ensure the fulfillment of five basic needs for each resident: food (the requirement to build farms), housing (if a resident does not have a house, or he has nothing to pay for it, he makes shacks that spoil the beauty of the city and increase crime), religion (construction of temples), entertainment (build bars, cafes, cinemas) and medical support (construction of hospitals)
How the government provides these aspects to its residents depends on the level of satisfaction of the population, as each need is different for each resident. If the level of happiness is low, the people can go to the rebels. And when the rebels accumulate a lot, they attack various objects, including the Palace. Undermining the Palace means defeat in the game, so in case of a low level of happiness, a vast army has to suppress the riots. But the military, in turn, must also be happy with life. Otherwise, a military coup may occur.
19. Hidden Folks
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Click on a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 17+ hand-drawn areas
- 155+ targets to find
- 1100+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 250+ unique interactions
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 1 Steam Cloud
- 5 Achievements
- 8 Steam Trading Cards
- 22 languages (translated by the community)
More areas and features to come!
20. The Longest Journey
The Longest Journey is an amazing graphical adventure, where the player controls the protagonist, April Ryan, on her journey between parallel universes. Embark on an exciting and original journey of discovery, where you will explore, solve puzzles, meet new people, face terrifying monsters, learn, grow, and live the adventure of a lifetime!
Over 150 locations spanning two distinct and detailed worlds
More than 70 speaking characters
40+ hours of gameplay
20+ minutes of high-resolution pre-rendered video footage
Cinematic musical score
Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet (and beat) an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of shiny collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka (the green one) and Laylee (the wisecracking bat with the big nose) embark on an epic adventure to thwart corporate creep Capital B and his devious scheme to absorb all the world’s books… and convert them into pure profit!
Using their arsenal of special moves, our heroes will tackle a huge variety of puzzles and platforming challenges in their search for Pagies, the golden bounty used to unlock — and expand — stunning new worlds, each jammed to the gills with oddball characters, hulking bosses, minecart challenges, arcade games, quiz shows, multiplayer games… and much more!KEY FEATURES:
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BUDDY DUO: Yooka and Laylee boast an awesome arsenal of abilities built for platforming fun and unlocked with added freedom from the serpent salesman Trowzer.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH: Purchase and unlock moves with freedom, choose to expand your favourite worlds into even larger, more complex playgrounds and equip unique Tonic gameplay modifiers to customise your play style. Every player will have a unique experience.
A COLLECT-EM-UP FOR THE MODERN ERA: Seek out a roster of shiny collectibles with gameplay progression at their core (as well as other, more valuable materials), such as the dual action Butterfly Energy or tricky Ghost Writers!
A CAST TO LAST: Meet (or beat) a huge cast of memorable characters brought to life by the art and audio teams behind legendary platform games, and destined to endure in future adventures as part of Playtonic Universe. Expect all manner of grunts, squeaks and squawks.
A DREAM SOUNDTRACK: David Wise (Donkey Kong Country) and Grant Kirkhope (Banjo-Kazooie) combine for a melodic masterpiece! Seriously, clean out your ears – they’re in for a treat.
BUDDY UP: Establish your own buddy-duo and adventure through Yooka-Laylee in co-op mode! Taking control of a unique co-op character, a second player can assist Yooka and Laylee by stunning enemies and helping them tackle tricky challenges. No piggyback required.
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE: Discover unique boss fights, mine cart challenges, retro-tastic Arcade games, quiz shows and 8 unique multiplayer games!
22. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
23. Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
24. Anno 2070
This is the fifth game in a series of Anno games.
The game genre remains unchanged - this is a real-time strategy with a variety of elements from other genres included in it: from the city construction and management simulator to submarine battles.
Time, situation, character
The game takes place in 2070, when the ecological situation in the world has become so serious that it cannot be completely ignored and the attitude to the environment becomes a key point in the development of corporations, on whose activity the well-being of humanity is based.
The game has implemented some of the gloomiest predictions about global warming: the world ocean level has risen so much that the continents have gone under water, and people have only to swim between the remaining islets on huge floating ark cities.
You control the captain of such an ark - and this means that you will have to explore, discover and colonize islands, build trade routes, build cities, meet the needs of the population, mine and mine food, build all kinds of enterprises, mines and fleets.
The entire Anno series is characterized by a general scheme - the player has to develop unpopulated but resource-rich territories, adjusting their economies, and then move on in search of new undeveloped territories.
In the Anno 2070 there is the same scheme, but its concrete implementation this time focuses on maintaining the ecological balance during colonization.
Various approaches to this problem embody the main actors in the game:
- the classic industrial tycoons from the Global Trust Corporation - rely on coal and nuclear power plants
- the environmentally-minded governing bodies of the Eden Initiative Corporation - these people rely more on renewable energy sources, wind energy or falling water.
The magnates, if you go their way, provide a more rapid development, but the population is dissatisfied with the deterioration of living conditions.
Environmentalists are developing more slowly, but the situation becomes softer.
But not everything is so primitive - both the magnates and the environmentalists have no ready answers to all the questions. Environmentalists also have to deal with environmental pollution, and the magnates, if they wish, can build waste treatment plants and make their strategies more acceptable.
In addition, the game has a third force - scientists who can significantly change the balance of forces with their technologies.
It is technologies, a powerful factor that can change a lot, became the second significant difference in the game setting after the need to preserve the ecological balance during colonization.
In addition to these three main factions, there are many other actors in the game: pirates, free traders, mercenaries, an oil baron named Sukhov, a Japanese oceanographer and others. You can interact with all of them - trade, negotiate, ask for help, carry out their tasks, receiving scarce licenses for the purchase of technologies as a reward.
Multiplayer mode allows you to bring into the game a lot of interaction in social networks. Players can form alliances, choose each other in the Senate, and then vote in the Senate for certain laws.
Categories in common with Anno 2070: Strategy
25. Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes is a point-and-click adventure made by Daedalic Entertainment. It is the second installment in the self-titled series, preceded by Edna & Harvey: The Breakout released three years prior — in 2008.
Both games' setting is the 2D comic world. The game design feature of the game is an absence of bars with the actions, usually to the genre. Gameplay only allows speaking with the other characters, choosing the corresponding emotional reaction (much like a dialogue wheel in Mass Effect series) and connect objects within the inventory.
The story follows Lilli — the protagonist of the game. The setting is the female school in some Abbey. After the news of a probable brainwash, the main character and some other pupils decide to expose corrupted school officials. The story, like this, tracks themes of a problematic youth, father-and-son issues, and adolescent disobedience. The game features three endings: the player is free to choose any one with their choices not affecting the outcome.
26. The Lab
Set in a pocket universe of Aperture Science, The Lab offers a wide range of ways to enjoy VR, all in one application.
Begin your career as a Calibration Trainee by recklessly destroying everything in the Aperture Storage Annex using the Core Calibration slingshot.
Use your archery skills to defend your noble castle gate from a rampaging but adorable and equally noble horde of attackers.
Are you a bad enough dude to become a Xortex ace? Relive the golden era of gaming -- only this time, it's all around you.
Visit exotic, far-off locales from the comfort of your own head.
Human Medical Scan
Explore the intricate beauty of the human body through a highly detailed model created from a series of CT medical scans.
Why watch shows about the vast majesty of space when you can jump in and see it for yourself? Have educational space-fun while putting Neil Degrasse-Tyson out of business.
Can you repair a robot? Good, because Aperture Science's Human Diversity Outreach Program is now hiring.
The fantasy equivalent of a twenty-four-hour convenience store is now open for business! Peruse artifacts, shop for familiars and cast a spell or two at Dota's Secret Shop!
Categories in common with The Lab:
27. A Virus Named TOM
A Virus Named TOM is an indie puzzle strategy game developed by Misfits Attic.
In a utopic world, a scientist gets fired by a giant corporation. He creates a virus and names it TOM. The only purpose of it is to get revenge.
The game features 50 single-player levels in 6 different areas. With every completed level, the player disrupts one of the systems of the device that was infected with TOM. Each area represents one device which is used by humans in a utopian world. 50 more are available for cooperative play. The players objective is to connect all the nodes creating connection paths for them while avoiding the anti-virus drones present in the game. Sometimes, the player has to correctly turn the nodes in order to establish a connection. The enemies move in a repetitive pattern of traveling back and forth. While easily avoidable alone, the game gets harder and harder as the number of enemies increases.
28. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
30. Disneyland Adventures
Experience the magic of Disneyland like never before! Take a journey where stories come to life and dreams come true, right in your living room! Explore Disneyland® park — from Main Street U.S.A. to Critter Country — join Peter Pan to battle Captain Hook, high-five Mickey Mouse or hug Snow White.
Disneyland Adventures allows children, families and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park, step into adventures based on attractions, engage in challenging quests, and interact with beloved Disney characters.
• Create Memories - Whether it's your first time or hundredth time exploring Disneyland, relive your fondest memories or embark on new adventures
• Discover Disneyland park - Whether you want to go on an adventure in your favorite attraction or explore the entire park
• Enjoy 18 iconic attractions - Fly with Peter Pan and defeat Captain Hook in Peter Pan's Flight and ski the exhilarating slopes of the Matterhorn
• Meet the Characters - Share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters - hug your favorite princess, collect autographs and accept quests
• Collect and Unlock - Collect Disney-themed items and rewards as you make your way through the Park to discover locations and game experiences
Categories in common with Disneyland Adventures: Adventure
31. Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack
Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack is a standalone expansion pack for Portal 2 developed by Valve. It is mainly focused on the developers that are using the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK and a Senz3D depth camera. The camera is required to play the title.
The game features no plot whatsoever as it was developed as testing grounds for Intel's technology.
The core gameplay is the same as in the vanilla Portal 2 game. The players pass testing chambers using an Aperture Science Portal Device. This device creates two portals: blue and orange, which can be passed through by the players freely. The Portal Gun can also lift objects with its integrated gravity module.
The objective of the player is to reach the exit of the testing chamber by solving an environmental puzzle. For example, the door must be opened with a button that is triggered by a heavy crate. The players have to reach the crate first and somehow get in on the button for the door to open.
With each level, the difficulty of the environmental puzzles rises a bit with the addition of new elements and the increasing size of the chambers.
There are seven maps present in this map pack, specifically made for the use of the Senz3D camera.
Sixense is a technology, that is developed by Intel. It allows the players to interact with the in-game objects using a special depth and gesture camera that is communicating with the game through a special API.
32. So Many Me
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
33. Hexen 2
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse lurk in the shadows before you. They are Death, Pestilence, Famine, and War. They are the root of all that is evil. They are the least of your worries. The last know Serpent Rider, Eidolon, lives. As the Necromancer, the Assassin, the Crusader, or the Paladin, you must defeat the dark generals and their Hell-spawned legions before you can face the Archfiend and attempt to end his ravenous onslaught. Go in peace and you will surely die.
- Experience the Quake Engine's true, polygon-based modeling for the most realistic, detailed environments ever seen in 3D gaming.
- Possess distinct spells, powers and 32 new weapons. With experience, gain levels, more hit points and certain abilities that apply to your specific character class, such as increased speed, firepower, and jump distance.
- Bludgeon your way through four demon-infested worlds - Medieval, Egyptian, Mesoamerican and Roman. Smash stained glass windows, collapse structural beams, and pulverize trees.
- Come face-to-face with Knight Archers, Fire Imps, Were-Jaguars, Skull Wizards and more. Go in with friends, or go against foes in a bloody Deathmatch. Up to 16 players can go at it via LAN and over the Internet.
34. GunZ 2: The Second Duel
GunZ 2: the Second DuelRediscovery of action shooting! We present to you GunZ 2: the Second Duel. GunZ 2 is an online action shooting game. GunZ 2 provides a whole new user experience that players have never seen from other games.Key FeaturesCompletely unique action gameplay
In this game, there is no limit on how players move. In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, a wall is not an obstacle yet another path that provide tactical advantages. You no longer have to hide behind walls when you encounter your enemies. You can rather climb up the walls around you to take higher ground or move into enemies’ blind spot to launch vigorous assault.
Unique classes with various tactics and strategies
It’s absolutely up to players to choose which class to play. Unique classes are fitted with its own Passive and Active skills. Become a silent assassin wielding a long katana, roam around in the battle ground freely with a giant shield, or burn enemies with flame-thrower. The choice is completely up to you. (3 classes will be available at launch, more classes will be continuously be added)
Weapons… More Weapons!
In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, you can choose from 200 different weapons sorted into 13 different categories. Especially unlike conventional FPS games, GunZ 2 provides unique melee weapons which bring maximum strategic variety. Each class has its own ultimate skill that can dramatically rescue a friendly unit from danger.
Save the day with friends!
Play Campaign Mode to fight against the notorious mega corporation with super-national power. Fight against the enemies with action you can experience only in GunZ 2: the Second Duel.
Yet, it’s available for beginners!
Even though it is fitted with such powerful action, maneuvering your character in GunZ 2: the Second Duel is extremely easy. To run on walls, simply point your cross-hair to the desired direction and tap on the jump key rhythmically. Such simply control makes up incredible fast-paced stylish action.
Sudeki, a world torn apart into light, shadow and dark. Rent asunder by deceit and betrayal, the land cries out for a peace that only four united heroes can bring.
Beyond the protective walls of Illumina Castle lie miles of pastoral, rolling countryside, though once a serene landscape, the Aklorian forces have transformed the countryside into a charred battlefield. Simply passing through the region is unsafe, as travellers must be ever alert for ambushes.
Four friends have joined together to aid their queen. Though destined to encounter ancient gods, primordial wonders, and marvellous inventions, foes and betrayal haunt their every step. A keen eye could prove vital, exposing essential clues. And as the companions make their way through darkness and light, they’ll discover that those two extremes have more in common than they once imagined...
- Real-time, bone-crunching combat with incredible spells and combos.
- Control any one of the four champions at any time, and skip between them at will.
- Customise each character's armour, weapons and spells and evolve new powerful attacks.
36. S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (Shooter)
S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 is a fast-paced, action-packed shooter based on the Unreal Engine 3. The game features a wide range of game modes, tons of maps and a huge selection of weapons.
The game comes with regular content updates including new maps, game modes, weapons and other improvements!Key Features:
- Over 20 maps covering a wide range of locales, spanning everything from deserts through to winter landscapes.
- A ton of game modes – including PvE modes and the unique Hero mode:
- Single Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch
- AI Team Deathmatch
- Hardcore (increased damage, no HUD)
- and more…
- Single Deathmatch
- Cool weapons to suit every playing style – from pistols through to heavy machine guns.
- A plethora of options to change the appearance of your character and weapons.
- Special clan features: weekly rankings, clan logo designs, and of course T-shirts so you can show your allegiance in the game!
- eSports: The game's fast and competitive nature makes it perfect for eSports competition, with Gameforge providing full support to the community, e.g. with the specially dedicated area on the official S.K.I.L.L. website.
37. POSTAL Redux
The classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
38. AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Looking for the Oculus Rift version? Wan't to BASE jump on Mac or Linux? Pick up Aaaaa! for the Awesome.
BASE jump through a floating city, creating your own stunts to delight your fans.
You dive off a skyscraper, relying on quick reflexes to negotiate the intricate tangle of girders that make up the floating city. All eyes are on you as the judges mark your score. One hundred points for hugging those exposed struts as you fall. A thousand for planting a kiss on the side of that building. Twisting and turning, you thread the needle between two billboards, earning cheers from your fans.
But while reflexes are important, it's quick thinking that gets you the win. One block away, you spot a crowd of protesters decrying your sport, and make a split second decision. You break off course, stare them straight in the eye, and flip them the finger. They explode into a burst of fury, but the judges absolutely love it, bumping you up to first place. Now all you have to do is to make that landing without ending up a loose sack of broken bones.
- 80 levels take you through cities of floating billboards and buildings, and fly you inches away from the side of a mountain.
- Unique game mechanics allow you to create your own stunts to score.
- Give your fans the thumbs-up for points, or annoy protesters with rude gestures.
- Snag a can of spray paint and tag government buildings for an extra challenge.
- Special meditation mode helps you relax, with free anti-meditation mode to help you stop relaxing.
39. Digger Online
In this game you have available 249 unique types of building blocks! More than 100 different scenery! 25 unique characters! 8 game modes
You can create levels of the game with your friends, traveling on someone else's map and easy evaluate them. The game has a top list of cards that will allow the best cards to be seen.
Also "Kopatel-Online" gives you a large number of different decorations, which will be constantly updated. You can vitalize your card with animals, fish and birds.
Your card can be a serious puzzle for the other players, because you can hide a variety of traps , door keys, do the secret hiding place there, such as gold cups, for example.
The game has well-developed characters for each kind of person : knights, pirates, vikings, skeletons, zombies, today's soldiers, many of whom will have their own unique abilities.
Also "Kopatel" has several combat playing modes such as :Hunger GamesModern WarZombie VirusRun!
40. Marvel Puzzle Quest
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
• MATCH AND UNLEASH FURY
Match tiles to annihilate your opponents, harnessing superpowers from Hulk’s massive strength to smash your enemies or Professor X’s mind control to manipulate the game board!
• RECRUIT MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS
Recruit members of the X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Guardians of the Galaxy and more to create the ultimate Marvel dream team! Whether you combine Spider-Man with his arch-nemesis Venom, or Captain Marvel with her Ms. Marvel successor, Kamala Khan, assemble your very own epic team!
• UPGRADE YOUR CHAMPIONS AND GAIN POWERFUL REWARDS
Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your team and collect comics to unlock characters and abilities. Master and enhance your character’s abilities to pummel your enemies!
• PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE!
Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
• BECOME PART OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
Written by Marvel veterans Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir) and now with new events, features and tournaments that pull directly from the Marvel universe!
Game is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
41. God Mode
Do you like running? How about gunning? What if special abilities are thrown into the mix? Upgradable weapons? Let's say there’re dozens of on-screen enemies to unleash this firepower on, and as your reward for dispatching them you get experience and gold to collect that can be used for character customization and new equipment--all the while playing alongside friends in 4-player cooperative play! If you like the sound of all this, then you'll love God Mode.
Retro shooter action and RPG elements are combined in this new downloadable third-person shooter. God Mode combines non-linear gameplay, fast and frantic shooting, hordes of on-screen enemies, a fully functional online coop mode, and features visuals and gameplay that rival that of a full-priced boxed title. Matches rarely--if ever--play out the same, as dozens of in-game modifiers can significantly alter the gameplay on the fly. Characters are fully customizable, both in appearance and equipment, which continually evolve. Gold and experience are constantly accrued and used to unlock new and satisfying weaponry and unique powerful abilities, both of which can be further upgraded.Key Features:
- Cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players (with special PvP locations)
- Collect gold and experience to unlock upgradable weapons and abilities
- Extensive character customization
- Dozens of Tests of Faith (in-game modifiers) dynamically alter gameplay in each level
42. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
43. Warhammer 40,000: Regicide
Warhammer 40,000: RegicideRegicide is a brutal take on one of the greatest turn based strategy games of all time. The game fuses multiple phases of combat with dynamic action. Manoeuvre your army into place and unleash a devastating array of tactical abilities to crush your enemies. The game offers two distinct modes:
Plan the attack and command your soldiers through two phases of combat. Open fire on your enemies, utilise tactical abilities and unleash psychic powers to crush your foes. Fight your way through violent single and multiplayer battles to destroy everything that stands between you and certain victory.
Sharpen your tactics in both single and multiplayer games based on traditional chess rules, executing brutally violent kills in dramatic battlefield terrains. Select your race and go to war online against opponents from all over the world in the fully cross-platform multiplayer mode.
- 2 unique game modes: Play in both Classic chess and extended Regicide game modes.
- Online and single player: Test yourself against our AI in both Campaign and Skirmish and bring your new skills to bear against opponents in multiple online game modes.
- A cunning AI: Sharpen your skills verse 5 different AI difficulty settings in both Classic and Regicide.
- Local multiplayer: Face off against live opponents in local hotseat matches.
- Asynchronous gameplay: Take your game with you and challenge your friends to multiple asynchronous matches.
- Competitive online leaderboards: Compete against your friends and the world with live Classic and Regicide Leaderboards.
- 50 mission single-player campaign: Join Captain Dracomedes as he fights for Hethgar Prime with the Sons of Sanguinius in the 50 mission, fully-narrated campaign: The Angels of Death.
- 2 unique races: Play as the indomitable Space Marines or blood thirsty Orks, each with their unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities and strategies.
- 11 unlockable Chapters and Clans: Requisition one of 11 iconic Space Marine Chapters or Ork Clans to field in multiplayer and skirmish matches
- 36 exclusive models: Tailor your army's appearance by progressing through Campaign, Skirmish (VS AI) and Online Leaderboards.
- 45 unique player and unit abilities: Unleash an overwhelming array of player and unit abilities to bring devastation to your enemies. Customise your ability loadouts to match your play style.
- Localised in 8 different languages: Play in English, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
This is only the beginning. The universe spans untold galaxies to conquer.
This is not just war. This is REGICIDE.
44. Little Racers STREET
Top-down racing evolution has arrived!
Little Racers STREET fuses the fun-oriented simplicity of top-down racing games with the excitement of street racing, and the results couldn't be better!
Experience thrilling high speed races, and drift like never before along more than 200 different events. With varied weather conditions affecting handling, you'll need precise driving to reach the first places, and success!
Two cities featuring over 60 different tracks will put your skills to test in the career mode. Start from scratch, and purchase or improve your cars as you keep winning racings and climbing the driver rankings. Complete the challenges to earn special rewards and unlock the high tier cars!
Pick the right car for each race, from an impressive selection of 40+ cars divided in 6 performance tiers. From the slow and steady Panzer to the allmighty Fetuccini Langostino, you'll really feel the difference!
The online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players is fully integrated with the career mode: Race with your friends and earn credits you can spend on new cars and upgrades!
You also can try the time trial mode and try to improve your best laps or compete against your friends, and check your position in the world leaderboards.Features
- Approx. 200 events on 60 different tracks.
- Spectacular drifting physics and handling.
- Weather effects (Rain,Snow,Night...) that greatly affect handling.
- 40+ cars available for purchase and customization, with 6 performance tiers.
- 50+ additional challenges with specific rewards.
- Time trial mode with ghost car features and leaderboards
- Extensive career mode offering hours of content
- Smooth online multiplayer experience for up to 12 players, integrated with career mode and supporting AI racers.
- 2 Huge cities to drive on
45. The Town of Light
12 March 1938. Renée, 16 years old, is ripped out of her world, locked up and deprived of everything.
Her only fault was that she didn't know what her place in the world was.
"A danger to herself and others and a cause of public scandal" wrote the police headquarters.
The only horror you will find in this game is the truth: a blow to the solar plexus, much more intense than any supernatural presence
The Town of Light is a psychological adventure told in the first person. The story is set in Italy in the first half of the 20th Century in a place which really existed and has been meticulously reconstructed. Exploring and interacting with the environment you will relive the history of the main character through her confused viewpoint and on the basis of your choices, the story will develop in different ways.
Because of its contents, the game is intended only for adult users.Characteristics:
- Realistic 3d graphics
- Based on real facts and events.
- Strong narrative component
- No zombies or supernatural presences.
- Original sound track.
- Oculus Dev Kit 2
46. Riptide GP: Renegade
Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
You are a hydrojet rider, framed and cast out from the Riptide GP league, forced to race illegally through city waterways, flooded ruins, and churning factory machinery in an effort to reclaim your reputation and your title. Play through the single player career to unlock new vehicles, playable characters, and customization features as you take down bosses and build your crew.
Then, take your skills online for the ultimate test as you battle opponents around the world in 8-player online matches. Challenge your friends for leaderboard supremacy in the ghost-racing challenge mode. You can even play locally in split screen races with up to 4 players!
Riptide GP: Renegade is the first game in the acclaimed Riptide GP series to be redesigned from the ground up specifically for modern desktop PC and console hardware. Featuring thrill-ride race tracks packed with shortcuts, secrets, and interactive obstacles, Riptide GP: Renegade is the action-arcade water racer for a new generation.
• Thrill-Ride Environments - Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle. Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
• Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• Online Multiplayer - Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
• Split Screen Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships. Play with up to 4 players on a single machine! (Additional gamepads controllers required))
• Challenge Mode - Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends' best performances.
• Transforming Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
• State of the Art Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more! Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
• Full gamepad integration
• Steam Complete - Compete with your friends on leaderboards, unlock challenging achievements, and keep your game going from device to device with cloud data syncing.
48. My Hero One’s Justice
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attacks where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground - take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series
Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice
Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles
Join Forces – Choose up to 2 sidekicks to unleash powerful combos
Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attack
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
50. Kelvin and the Infamous Machine
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!
Kelvin is the well-meaning research assistant of Dr. Edwin Lupin, an outstanding but tacky physicist who goes completely nuts when his life’s work, a shower-shaped time machine, is ridiculed by the scientific community. Bent on leaving his mark, Lupin launches himself into the past to prevent history’s greatest geniuses from completing their defining works, so HE can complete them instead.
Now the very fabric of time is beginning to unravel, and it’s up to Kelvin and his fellow research assistant Lise to repair it. Point and click your way through three wacky, gorgeously drawn chapters to help Ludwig van Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci achieve their destined greatness!
- Classic point-and-click gameplay, featuring both pointing and clicking.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D environments.
- A huge variety of wacky puzzles that increase in difficulty as you go.
- 56 quirky, fully animated characters
- Over 2000 lines of written dialog.
- Original soundtrack with 12 unique tracks.
- And of course, the unique opportunity to annoy three of the greatest minds in history and save the universe!