The best games like Lazerbait are:
- arrow_rightSolar Battle Glargaz
- arrow_rightThe Void Rains Upon Her Heart
- arrow_rightSpace Pirates And Zombies 2
- arrow_rightBeyond Gravity
- arrow_rightThe Long Journey Home
100 Best Games Like Lazerbait:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (6)
- PlayStation 4 (10)
- iOS (23)
- Android (11)
- macOS (37)
- Linux (24)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- PlayStation 3 (1)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (4)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (3)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
You play an Uplink Agent who makes a living by performing jobs for major corporations. Your tasks involve hacking into rival computer systems, stealing research data, sabotaging other companies, laundering money, erasing evidence, or framing innocent people.
You use the money you earn to upgrade your computer systems, and to buy new software and tools. As your experience level increases you find more dangerous and profitable missions become available. You can speculate on a fully working stock market (and even influence its outcome). You can modify peoples academic or criminal records. You can divert money from bank transfers into your own accounts. You can even take part in the construction of the most deadly computer virus ever designed.
2. Solar Battle Glargaz
The Glargaz solar system was the perfect place to build new worlds for settlers and expand the empire, until the attacks began. Being new settlements the planets defenses are still in the process of powering up, this is where you come in. Defend the planets from relentless attacks and provide time for the shield generators to power up, making the planets self sufficient. Solar Battle Glargaz provides endless levels of increasing difficulty to test even the most agile gamer. Ready for the test? Pick up a mouse and defend the Glargaz solar system!
Endless increasing difficulty
3 Difficulty settings
Simple but challenging game play
<br/><strong>Hades</strong> is a rogue-like dungeon crawler that combines the best aspects of Supergiant's critically acclaimed titles, including the fast-paced action of <strong>Bastion</strong>, the rich atmosphere and depth of <strong>Transistor</strong>, and the character-driven storytelling of <strong>Pyre</strong>.<h3>BATTLE OUT OF HELL</h3>As the immortal Prince of the Underworld, you'll wield the powers and mythic weapons of Olympus to break free from the clutches of the god of the dead himself, while growing stronger and unraveling more of the story with each unique escape attempt.<h3>UNLEASH THE FURY OF OLYMPUS</h3>The Olympians have your back! Meet Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, and many more, and choose from their dozens of powerful Boons that enhance your abilities. There are thousands of viable character builds to discover as you go.<br/><br/><br/><h3>BEFRIEND GODS, GHOSTS, AND MONSTERS</h3>A fully-voiced cast of colorful, larger-than-life characters is waiting to meet you! Grow your relationships with them, and experience hundreds of unique story events as you learn about what's really at stake for this big, dysfunctional family.<h3>BUILT FOR REPLAYABILITY</h3>New surprises await each time you delve into the ever-shifting Underworld, whose guardian bosses will remember you. Use the powerful Mirror of Night to grow permanently stronger, and give yourself a leg up the next time you run away from home.<h3>NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE</h3>Permanent upgrades mean you don't have to be a god yourself to experience the exciting combat and gripping story. Though, if you happen to be one, crank up the challenge and get ready for some white-knuckle action that will put your well-practiced skills to the test.<h3>SIGNATURE SUPERGIANT STYLE</h3>The rich, atmospheric presentation and unique melding of gameplay and narrative that's been core to Supergiant's games is here in full force: spectacular hand-painted Underworld environments and a blood-pumping original score bring the Underworld to life.<br/><br/><br/>
The colony on Mars had been silent for a long time. According to the last reports, critical discoveries were made about the existence of water and life.
You should investigate the sectors and the surrounding area to find out why colony can not be heard from and learn what happened.
Gameplay and Key Features:
- Science-fiction themed
- Dazzling space atmosphere
- Standard fps mechanics
- 5 Levels with 6 different weapons
- Action - adventure - thriller
- Opportunity to explore new worlds
The other stages of our project, which we continue to develop as an indie team, will be with you in the forthcoming years as VR, iOS, and Android support as well as multiplayer adaptation of games.
5. The Void Rains Upon Her Heart
An alien girl is trapped in a cave and surrounded by bizarre monsters. She can not fight those creatures, but she can befriending them with the power of love! Every monster will react in their own violent ways, but even the most powerful can be swayed by this ultimate power. Every defeated monster will give her gifts that make her love even stronger. Can her love grow strong enough to fend off The Void itself? Or will her heart be broken once again?
This game explores some very heavy topics such as anxiety, depression, and suicide. This game also contains scenes of non-sexual nudity.GameplayThe Void Rains Upon Her Heart is primarily a boss-rush bullet-hell game. As such, There are no stages with small enemies to get though, only boss battles!
Each boss has it's own range of difficulty levels which can accommodate all skill levels from "completely new to shmups" all the way to "I'm pretty good at shmups." A level 1 boss can have a completely different set of attacks than a level 9 version of the same boss!
A playthrough of Story Mode consists of several randomly chosen battles in a row with a final boss waiting at the end. Each monster will give you at least one random gift that permanently powers you up for the rest of the run. If your heart's health ever runs out, then your heart will break and you will be sent back to the beginning. Oh, and your health does not refill after each battle, unless a gift heals you. You will need a combination of skill and luck make it through this!
There is also a Quickplay Mode, where you can battle any boss at any level and equip any gifts that you have found. You can use this mode to practice any high level battles that give you touble in story mode or you can go for high scores and earn medals.
Don't forget the Secret Mode where you can Give up and throw yourself into the eternal emptiness of the Void!
6. Space Pirates And Zombies 2
In SPAZ 2 you must survive in an evolving post apocalyptic Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival.
Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy.
As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Stronger factions establish and defend territories, set up resource hubs, and establish star bases. Weaker factions may resort to banditry. Each captain is unique, persistent, and shapes the Galaxy.
When factions meet, combat is usually the result. While the strategic side of SPAZ 2 is about exploration, territorial control, and faction building, the action side of SPAZ 2 is about ship construction, tactics, and salvage.
Combat creates damaged ships and dead crew, but it also provides new salvaged parts. All the parts in SPAZ 2 are modular and randomly generated. If you see something you like, break it off an enemy, grab it with your tractor beam, and connect it to your ship. Ship construction can be done live during battles, though sometimes beating an enemy to death with their broken wing is also fun.
Back on the star map, battles will attract other captains looking for salvage. Take your new parts and run. Upgrade, repair, and prepare to fight another day, for darker threats are about to emerge.
- Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
- A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
- A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
- Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
- Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
7. Beyond Gravity
Beyond Gravity is procedurally generated "platformer" where you jump in-between planets and try to collect as many pickups as you can. This gets progressively harder the further you jump. No need to worry tho as you can upgrade your character with loads of upgrades and power-ups! Take control of brave space explorer and hold out as long as you can while collecting missing parts of your spaceship. Never miss to build up crazy score multipliers.
- Cleverly designed control scheme where all actions in the game are controlled by only one key.
- Procedurally generated levels ensure non-repetitive and never ending fun.
- Many goals and upgrades waiting to be unlocked, providing hours of entertainment.
- Unique, old-cartoon style graphics running at 60fps.
8. The Long Journey Home
There are a million worlds in the galaxy. Only one of them is Home.
It was supposed to be a short test run - a quick flight to Alpha Centauri and back. But when mankind’s first experimental jump drive goes wrong, a misfit crew finds itself trapped on the wrong side of the universe - alone, injured, falling apart. The only way back… is through.
Explore an endlessly shifting universe. Form alliances with strange aliens, from the noble Wolphax Knights to cruel-minded Ilitza slaver empire. Harness your crew’s skills in everything from research to archeology to diplomacy. Learn the laws of an often hostile universe, and make tough decisions that may change it forever. Do whatever it takes to get back to Earth.
The Long Journey Home combines the endless freedom of space with a new open questing system that always leaves you in command. Deliver the stranded Glukkt to his homeworld as he asks, or to your new slaver friends? Attempt to make allies with everyone, or pin your hopes on the tougher races, and hope they never turn on you? Jump by jump, make hard decisions and live with the consequences, in a universe that is never the same twice.
One mission. Endless adventures.
Where will your Journey take you?Features
Explore a living, procedurally generated universe inspired by both classic and modern Science Fiction. Meet different aliens. Find different stories. Take different risks. Learn the secrets of the universe and with them, new possibilities.
Raid alien tombs full of traps and treasure. Compete in the galaxy’s greatest combat tournament. Find and research strange artifacts, and use your crew’s skills to find out whether that old skull is just a piece of bone, or the Holy Grail of an aggressive new species.
A crew worth leading
Choose four out of ten experts, all with personality as well as specialties. Far from just stats, you’ll come to know them as they share their feelings, their fears, their excitement and their concerns on the trip and your decisions. Learn how best to use their skills to help the others… and who might be willing to sacrifice themselves to get the others back Home.
9. Luna's Wandering Stars
Take control of the powers of the cosmos. Explore your curiosity of space. Luna's Wandering Stars is a planetary physics puzzler with a full Level Creator/Editor and online level sharing.
An action puzzle game that utilizes real physics to present interesting and challenging cosmic puzzles. Use a variety of powers to control planetary movements, such as changing gravity, designating velocity, applying force, and using mysterious wormholes to move masses around. The goal of every level is to collect enough asteroids using moons to move on to the next level. For a real challenge, collect the rare golden asteroids in every level!Key Features:
- Intuitively change physics properties of planets and moons on-the-fly
- Nine Unique Planetary Powers: Velocity, rockets, gravity, lasers, redirect cosmic bodies, change density, form wormholes, create black holes, and reposition entire planets!
- Nearly 200 total levels to play (including Free DLC challenge levels to be added)
- Full Level Editor Coming Soon as a Free Update!
- Online Custom Level Sharing Cpming Soon as a Free Update!
10. InCell VR
InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual microworld of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set.
Ready steady go!
Thanks to all robot-gods out there we will not take this journey alone - our humble (with a tiny control-everyone mania) assistant is waiting for us (she is so sweet, isn’t she?). The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (she said that humans may refer to her simply as ‘Your Highness’). So the player’s task is to impress TMEAR07 with experiment on volunteer to unlock new healing technology for humanity. The problem is she doesn’t believe in that possibility because humans are simple and illogical (and she is genius… as always).
To cure our volunteer Mrs. Jane Smith and impress TMEAR07 players must select the right way through the objects (organelles) to the cell’s nucleus and do their best in innovative radial racings between selected objects. Each object provides unique abilities to improve racing params or to protect cell with different strategies.
How is it going inside the cell?
Getting closer to understanding cell structure and organelles functions (which are similar to the real functionality of the organelles) players will improve their skills and will have a chance to impress completely suspicious The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (who knows why is she so much aware of the other six Excellent Assistant Robots disassembling…).
One old and wise robot (he is still remember his 386 childhood) said that it’s a bad idea to make this kind of girl-robot sad…
- Playable with VR (control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick).
- Solve the riddle of TMEAR07, find out why doesn’t she believe in the humanity (may be it is just robot’s bad today or some silicon stuff inside your PC makes she sad)?
- With each new start the cell structure will be generated anew placing the organelles in different locations.
- This game is a perfect opportunity to learn more about cell microstructure, different organelles and their roles in cell vital activity.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Space - recenter camera position in VR mode
- M - switch mirroring VR picture on monitor
- Esc - pause and options menu
- F5 - hide or show UI
- F6 - hide or show bathyscaphe
- F1 - graphics for recommended hardware
- F2 - graphics for older hardware
- F3 - decrease rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F4 - increase rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F7 - reset rotation speed to default
- VR on Linux is not yet implemented
- If you are not using gamepad you may want to plug it off to switch game in mouse/keyboard control mode.
11. 1000 days to escape
1000 days to escape is a space arcade simulator. This game covers serious issues in an ironic form.
Life on the Earth is going to disappear. Due to huge temps of population growth and global development of human civilization, irreversible climate change and disturbance of stable processes in the biosphere of our planet occur. Calculations has shown that oxygen remains for 1000 days.
At the World Summit on the Global Security you've got a carte blanche to realize the largest space program ever. The main goal is to save as many people as you can.
Don't worry, all modern technologies are at your disposal.
- Find new planets in the outer space with a telescope.
- Explore them using a scout satellite. Just put it into a rocket, fill up the tank and launch to the selected planet.
- Each world has its own characteristics. There is no atmosphere suitable for people? Too cold? Bring a specific generator. Mission will be successful if all the conditions of human life are met.
- During space exploration, discover new technologies, earn science points and pimp your spaceport.
- Creative approach to space flights and the transportation of people.
- The star system is randomly generated at the start of each game.
- Over 25 planets with different characteristics.
- Some planets are inhabited by alien civilizations. To wage war or cooperate, it's up to you.
- There are many different events. Triumphed an alien civilization? Use received resources for technological development or convert them to science points. Scientists said they are ready to reveal a series of innovations? Keep them or bargain with enemies is one of the difficult decisions you have to make.
But remember. This is space. It does not cooperate.
12. Galcon 2: Galactic Conquest
Galcon 2 is a demolition derby in space! Send swarms of ships from planet to planet to conquer the galaxy in this fast paced multiplayer strategy game! Galcon 2 includes:
- Clans battling for galactic supremacy
- Tournament to prove your amazing skills
- Betting to take Galcoins from the weak
- Multiple ship shapes like triangle and trapezoid
- Slick planets made of lava and ice
13. Captain Forever Remix
You built your spaceship out of Plasma Cannons, bulkheads, and a couple of Twin Thrusters. Just ahead there's a massive enemy vessel bristling with MegaBoom Missiles. You want those missiles. You need those missiles. You dart forward and maneuver deftly between the spinning RipSaw blades on the front of the enemy craft and blast away at the Command Core. BOOM! It explodes leaving behind a haul of weapons and thrusters. Those MegaBoom Missiles are free for the taking. You quickly attach them to the front of your own ship, making it much larger and more powerful...
Can you create the raddest spaceship? Captain Forever Remix is the spaceship builder roguelike. Voyage across the Solar System and blast apart randomly-generated enemies for spare parts.
You better build a pretty tough ship, because you're gonna need it. Your little brother turned into a bubblegum mutant and is being a total butthead. He froze the Sun, poked out Jupiter's eye, drank Neptune's oceans, and cracked Earth like an egg! Set off across a messed-up Solar System to put a stop to the big jerkface once and for all!
Captain Forever Remix is an officially-licensed re-imagining of the indie classic Captain Forever.Build your ship bit-by-bitProtect your Command Core with bulkheads, weapons, & boosters to customize your ship. Every piece you add affects movement, combat capabilities, and armor.Plunder enemies for new partsEvery enemy ship is randomly generated and presents a unique combat challenge. Go in guns blazing or pick them apart carefully so that the leftover Ship Bits can be grafted to your ship!Choose your toolsObliterate your enemies with ScatterBlasters and MegaBoom Rockets or shred them to pieces with the RipSaw. Make the fastest ship in the Solar System with Uniboosters and Twin Thrusters, protect it with Bubble Shields, Repair Bulkheads, and tons more!Captain Forever - RemixedExperience all-new gameplay that wasn't in the original cult-hit Captain Forever. Collect rare Power Bulkheads to access special abilities, unlock new starter kits, discover new Ship Bits, and avoid deadly traps laid by King Kevin!A new look, a new universeRemix features a completely new art style that draws inspiration from the 1990's heyday of amazing & weird cartoons. Tour a Solar System in disarray as you set out to put a stop to the insane shenanigans of your mutant little brother & get payback!
14. Microcosmum: survival of cells
Microcosmum: survival of cells - real-time strategy game with a relaxing atmosphere and original gameplay.
Join the wonderful and amazing world of microorganisms. Become part of a natural selection in the microcosm. Enjoy the atmospheric music and this beautiful world. Relaxing gameplay and the whole atmosphere will let you lose yourself in the game. The freedom of control will let you create a large amount of different strategic manoeuvres. Become the only winner in this battle for survival.
The aim is to catch all your opponents. Improve your microorganisms to make them stronger. Attack and catch your opponents using parts of your microorganisms. Your way to victory lies through the circumspected strategy.
• High-quality graphics
• The originality of the gameplay
• Original game setting
• Full freedom control
• Opportunity for strategic maneuvers
• 72 levels
15. Bullet Candy
Bullet Candy is a fast paced, action packed arena shooter. There are a variety of combo systems and many secret techniques that you can employ to get the best score and weapon upgrades possible. Viewed from a top-down perspective, Bullet Candy allows for a true 360° shoot-em-up experience. With all of your enemies in view at all times it's easy to see and, more importantly, shoot them into tiny little pieces.
- Bullet Candy features over 50 levels in arcade mode (150 in extend mode) and three challenging difficulty settings.
- Compete with the thousands of other players around the globe for the top spot with the in-game online high score tables!
- Tons of unlockables including Survival mode and Asteroid mode (both with their own online score boards).
- The Suicide Action allows you to kill yourself while keeping your score multipliers and bonus weapons intact.
- Collect all 20 Steam Achievements
The evil Dr. Urchin has kidnapped Coralline! It’s up to Glowfish to free his lady friend and sea pals everywhere from his clutches in this underwater platform adventure.
Beware—while you scour the ocean floor in search of lost friends waiting for rescue, a host of enemies is lurking! Each level takes you deeper in the unique ocean world with new challenges and enemies at every turn. Gather your friends to make Glowfish bigger and better at challenging the boss on each level. Set the captive friends free by surrounding Glowfish with a powerful circle of friends, or circle the enemy to fire your blasting bubbles and win the battle.
Add to your team by collecting powerful Super Chums to help you along the way, and upgrade them by collecting coins to give you even more of an edge in each boss battle! Dive in and be prepared to be dazzled in Glowfish.
Key Features: 50 A-Maze-ing platform adventure levels
Unlock all 8 Super Chums
Collect coins to upgrade your Super Chums to prepare for each Boss Battle!
25 Steam Achievements
18. Gangs of Space
Gangs of Space is an indie Rogue Shmup MMO developed with love by Grouroux and Erhune.Shmup
Part-Shmup, part-Hack'n Slash.
Your skill will be your important asset in order to avoid the myriad of enemy bullets. In addition, chosing the right abilities and equipment for your ship will transform you in a formidable space perdator.
But get your tissues ready: here, every death is permanent!Roguelike RPG
Chose a ship among multiple classes, and level it over 10 quick levels. Create a unique build and optimize it by looting equipment from the fuming wrecks of your enemies.
Over time, you will complete class objectives and unlock new build choices that will enhance the possibilities of your next ships.MMO conquest
The goal of Gangs of Space is simple: conquer the Galaxy in the name of the Empire! Whether you go solo-hunting or gather a squad of talented Gang-mates, the only important thing is that: conquer more and more sectors.
When the Galaxy is fully conquered, players and Gangs receive rewards based on their rank in various ladders. A new conquest campaign then starts, in a new unknown Galaxy.
- Play To Your Strengths
Do you crave the unexpected? You'll love the rover with its mobility and reflective pulse shield. Prefer to deliver death from above? Fire the thrusters and bomb your enemies while wowing them with arial acrobatics. Favor the brute force approach? Dig in with Siege mode and coat the cosmos in shells from the cover of a dome shield.
- Supercharge Your Arsenal
Collect tiered weapon power ups to amp your arsenal and dominate the score boards.
- Bring Your Friends
Compete or collaborate in up to four player local party play or online network play.
- Mix Up Modes
Switch up your gameplay with various modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Last Man Standing.
- Man vs Machine
Face off against a range of AI types that leverage their capabilities and unique play styles to push you to your limits.
- Environmental Hazards
Keep your eyes open. Any misstep could cost you in these hazardous space battlegrounds. Asteroid belts, solar flares, and the deadly supernova will annihilate the unwary.
20. Learn to Drive on Moto Wars
Learn to Drive on Moto Wars - will remind you what is a real adrenaline! On the vast expanses of roads, many dangers await you, overcome by a bike.
You have to participate in the survival races, where you'll fight hundreds of other riders who will do everything to make you lose.
Use weapons in battle for championship! This is real war! There is no place for the weak here!
Be strong! And do not give up!
This is a challenge, which not everyone will pass! Believe in yourself! And the victory will be yours!
Controls: (A, W, S, D) Fast driving (Shift) Shooting (Left and Right Mouse Button)
21. Last Horizon
A minimal, atmospheric space survival & exploration game, set to deep ambient music.
Pilot the last vessel of a fallen civilization into the vast unknown, in search of a new habitable world.
Carefully land on the planets you will encounter to gather terraforming resources and space-faring human survivors for the final destination... skillful piloting and the balanced management of fuel, oxygen & hull integrity are key.
Explore and harvest to create a beautiful and harmonious new world, but take too much and you might incur the wrath of sentient alien life...
22. Star Control: Kessari Quadrant
Deep in space, somewhere in the Kessari Quadrant, you stumble across a catastrophic realization - the universe is on the brink of destruction. Now you must race to save thousands of worlds and billions of lives from total annihilation. An epic adventure of intergalactic strategy and diplomacy begins.
Star Control 3 is the last installment of the series. Taking a slightly different track that diverged from the Star Control 2 formula, it got excellent reviews though some of the hardcore Star Control fans weren't entirely thrilled by the innovations. Journalists, new fans of the series, and hardcore fans alike all agreed on one thing, though: this game's story is great.
So whether you're an old fan of the series, someone who was put off by a friend's dislike of the game, or someone who's never played the Star Control games at all, here's your chance: pick up the excellent final game in the Star Control series and make up your mind for yourself!
- Fascinating story rich with unexpected plot twists, interesting characters, and memorable moments
- Great diplomacy system that equips the player with many interesting options to solve problems
- Each race has its own unique behavior, goals, and motives
23. Blue Rider
Hop in and join the explosive action of this shoot-em-up! The perfect adventure that players who enjoy a good challenge were waiting for. Face the most challenging robot bosses you could possibly imagine as you travel across rich and diverse landscapes, and try to keep up with this insane bullet hell.
Enjoy a dynamic arcade-like game where it’s you against anything that moves. Remember that hedgehog or that little robot boy? This is a trial they wouldn’t be able to face. So get ready for a daring battle that’ll put your skills to the test. Blue Rider! Not for the faint of heart!Features
- 9 unique biomes overflowing with enemies.
- Customize your arsenal and discover your very own strategy.
- Easy to play, hard to beat. Always fun!
- Challenge and defeat each of the 9 different bosses.
- Orchestrated original soundtrack.
- Explosions, explosions and… more explosions!
24. Znkl - 177
Znkl - 177 is a simple physical puzzle. The player's goal is to deliver a capsule with information to the spaceship.
You are a pilot of the spaceship "Znkl - 177". You need to deliver a capsule with important information to the cargo spaceship.
- 2 shooting modes (1-10 two modes. 11-20 only LMB, 21-30 only RMB)
- 30 levels
- Pleasant music
- Steam achievements
- Trading Cards
Controls: LMB, RMB -Shot, R - Restart level, arrows - control
Credits: This game was created using Clickteam Fusion 2.5! Music by Neocoda.
25. Black Paradox
Play as Black Paradox, a bounty hunter, able to travel in time by manipulating black holes’ energy.
Help him defeat the Hellraisers, the most cruel criminal organization in space, and its 7 leaders.
Black Paradox is a fast paced rogue-lite shoot 'em up with an amazing pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack.
The game features both single player and local Co-op, to double the fun while hunting for bounties! Use many different weapons, upgrades and drones to succeed in your quest.
- 15+ weapons with more to come in future updates!
- 15+ powerups with more to come in future updates!
- 10+ deadly drones, little helpers that pack a lot of punch! Here too, more will come in future updates!
- A space bending ultimate move, the "Black Paradox", so powerful that the main character got his name from it
- 50+ different enemies all with its own attack patterns. More to come in future updates!
- 7 deadly bosses with unique attacks
- A growth system to give the player more powers while upgrading his stats
- Integrated control support for all kinds of controllers!
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art
- Awesome Synth-Wave soundtrack
In the complete version of the game we'd like to have at least 50+ powerups, 30+ weapons and increase the enemies to at least 80.
Also, we're planning alternative and secret bosses and endings and we want to add at least one more playable character.
26. Mold on Pizza 🍕
Warning!Don’t take this game lightly—just by looking at its cute characters! :)Key Features* Offense & strategy game
* 53 types of cute characters
* 192 stages
* 8 kinds of mini-games
* Complete support for game pad
* Local Cooperation, PvP, AI modes
* 36 achievementsStoryA cute mold named "Pang" is in love with a pizza. Floating in the air, Pang recognized the inviting smell of a pizza and rushed toward it right away. But what he found there along with a pizza were heaps of preservative troops that fight mold.
With Pang’s arrival on the pizza, preservatives began to attack him!
Pang grew furious – and soon he decided to gather all his friends and eat the pizza!
Here now, Pang and his friends need your help to defeat preservative troops and occupy a pizza!MoldCreate 21 different types of mold to occupy a pizza!PreservativesFight 32 different types of preservatives that prevent mold from occupying a pizza, destroy a building and get droplets to create more mold!PicklePickles are granted after clearing every stage. Bring them to the lab for upgrades into even more powerful troops!Topping SlotsGet slots from each theme after clearing every stage. Equip a mold with slots and make it more powerful!BossesSlay the preservative boss waiting for you at the end of each theme and occupy a pizza.192 StagesSelect either regular or large level—each level consists of eight themes, each of which has 12 stages. Experience different types of battles across 192 stages!Mini games8 kinds of mini-games will never leave you bored!Local Co-opIs the game too hard? Use a game pad to enjoy a co-op with friends (up to 4)! Get or give help from / to your friend(s)!PvPEnjoy a PvP online! Now battle players all over the world!
Also battle AI characters that keep evolving!
Use a game pad to enjoy a PvP with your friend. Now, try to win over your friend!AchievementsMold on Pizza has 36 achievements!
Thanks for your interest and enjoy the game!Mold on Pizza Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/moldonpizza
For questions about the game, contact our customer service via the email address below.
Email: [email protected]
Aetherspace is a game about turn-based battles between outlaw gangs. In space. With starships.
Lead your crew of assorted lowlifes in turn-based battles against the ruthless Guild and other rival gangs. Assemble your squadron from a variety of starships, customizing them with a multitude of different weapons and upgrades. Gain new territories, credits and reputation as your gang grows and becomes more powerful. Give your pilots new skills and tricks as they level up with each battle.
And gain some sweet loot along the way.
28. Astervoid 2000
Astervoid 2000 is a 1 to 4 player local-multiplayer space brawler, combining classic arcade action with modern gameplay.
We've re-envisioned the 1979 hit Asteroids, but as a couch-multiplayer deathmatch game. Set your nav for the asteroid fields and your phasers to kill! Your goal is to blast your opponents into space rubble. Astervoid 2000 doesn't feature any power-ups, so it all comes down to your piloting skill. Explosive, indestructible, and projectile-ricocheting icy asteroids will slam against your ship, or can be weaponized against or by your opponents. Show them who's best!
(Perfect support for gamepads as well as keyboard and mouse.)
Original Soundtrack is also available on Bandcamp.
Fight against waves of AI controlled ships. The faster you destroy enemy ships the higher your score. Earn your place on our leaderboard!
2 to 4 players compete head to head against one another in a free-for-all or team deathmatch. This is the way the game was meant to be played. Show your friends who the best pilot is by mastering the game's tight controls and turning them into space dust.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"Jousting in space! ... I could see this game being like massive, just like heaps of people playin' it." - Gamerholics Anonymous
"It's a tight game ... There's games that have just bad, sloppy controls. Then there's other games that have slightly better controls. And then there's this games like this that have extremely tight controls, where we can dash anytime we want instead of waiting on a cooldown and thus having this game be 100% skill based." -- Scythe Plays
"A very well put together game. If you guys have a weekend with downtime, with your friends or roommates and you guys are looking for something new to chill out on, this would be a really sweet drinking game. I could definitely see that." - Real Game Media
"Many of the sounds, which are not so retrospective, remind me of films like Tron Legancy and catch the futuristic charm." -- GameContrast.de (rough translation from German)
Design/Development: Justin Luk
Music/SFX/Development: Chuck Bergeron
Additional Music: Memorecks
Artwork: Sven Ruthner, Lachlan Cartland
Promotional Artwork: Lyndsay Wasko
Big thanks to: Frank Meijer, our friends & family
Thanks to Gamerholics Anonymous for the 4-player video footage! https://www.youtube.com/user/GamerholicsAnonymous
--This Is A 2d Physical Game.
--You can help “Yun” to escape from Sumerian World by drawing a bridge across the cliff , a high-climbing stairs, a hammer to break the door , etc.
--There are six levels namely “dreamland”,” forest”, “ice”, “city”, “mountain” and “last task”, and all together 43 scenes in this game.
--The game duration is about 6-10 hours
A traveler called “Yun” picked up a gem on his way home. But just when he appreciating the fascinating gem, he was sucked in to the “Sumerian World”. “Yun” has to overcome all the difficulties and ordeals, then he can go back to his world. An adventures begins…
30. Ocean's Crabellum
Shoot 'em up! The former soldier Crab have to holster up his old Parabellum guns. He must wreak massive havoc to clean up the Big Ocean from villains and get revenge for his friends. Destroy the unrestrained mafia gang led by giant octopus in the best tradition of top-down and scroll-action shooters.
But old Crab is not alone. His longtime friend Turtlon, his comrade-in-arms, will help you on that battlefield. Will you be able to smash all the enemies and inscribe your names in the Oceanic Book of glory?
In addition to Parabellum there will be more weapons in your arsenal: Ingram, Shotgun, Auto Shotgun, Machinegun and even Bazooka.
This cocky gang has come to believe in their exclusivity and omnipotence so strongly that they found a way of self-cloning. These rascals continually multiply with caviar, which they cultivate in themselfs. And as if the Big Ocean itself helps you to clear the territory periodically generating super-buffs and inspiring fear and trembling in the souls of your enemies.
...“Enough! I'll find 'em, then I'll find their boss... and I'll spill the caviar of his henchmen right to his feet. And then I'll kill him. It's time to put an end to their oppression. Nobody can't stop me!”...
Let's go, glorious soldier! In the name of water and arthropods!
31. Space Googy
In the game, you have to fly through boundless outer space, attacking and dodging an endless stream of asteroids.
All that you have from weapons is a homing high-tech laser cannon that can easily knock down even the most massive asteroid, but ... It may not be able to cope with your main enemy - droids flying through space, everyone defends their system and them may not like your invasion of their territory, as soon as they see you, they will immediately begin their shelling from which it will be very difficult to leave. All this interesting world will be available to you for exploration in Space Googy!
- The Endless World
- Many opponents
- Dynamic soundtrack
32. Lonely Astronaut
Lonely Astronaut is a one-button arcade game in which you pilot the corpse of a long-abandoned astronaut floating in a cosmic graveyard. In the process, you might find out something about the human condition. But probably not.Features:
- Pilot a Corpse with a Single Button: With only the ability to thrust the Astronaut's body around with its malfunctioning jetpack, Lonely Astronaut is easy to pick up and play weep.
- Discover Cosmic Truths: The wonders of space will reveal themselves to you as you play. If only you were alive to see these truths unfold.
- Unlock Cosmetics: Play dress-up with your corpse because that's healthy.
- Feel Existential Dread: Not related to the game, but here's a friendly reminder that you and I are all going to die someday, probably sooner than we'd like to think.
With classic ARPG-inspired combat, this hack n' slash roguelike RPG puts you in the shoes of a powerful hero on the rise. Make your own creative decisions in epic battle encounters, ponder moral choices, acquire fantastical items, and even customize your own town.
The world you are thrown in is held together by the Earth Stone, an ancient powerful mechanism. Of course that Evil wants to corrupt this artifact in order to bring destruction to the world. Take your chosen hero into the adventure, learn from your mistakes, make your actions known thought the land and vanquish Evil.Features
- Full randomized world map: determine the optimum path to maximize your success chances
- Four types of random encounters: hack 'n' slash fights, artifact defense, boss fights and RPG based choice missions.
- Five character classes to choose from: Guardian, Barbarian, Hunter, Shaman and Trickster
- 30 unique enemies (including 3 bosses): each with their own strengths and weaknesses to learn and exploit
- 7 distinct locations based on thematic biomes and dungeons
- 8 buildings to construct in your own town which persistent from one game to another
- Random environmental hazards like cold, darkness, exploding mines and even killer fog!
- Random treasure chests or power-ups with immediate benefits for your hero
- Tons of items to purchase: swords, axes, shields, staffs, off-hand focuses, rune stones, potions, explosives, etc.
- Statistics system that tracks your progress in the current game as well as for all the games played from day one
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
34. Drox Operative
Drox Operative is a starship action RPG with warring alien races, fierce space battles, a dynamic, evolving galaxy, and co-op multiplayer for Windows and Mac.
Eons ago the Drox ruled the galaxy through their mighty Operatives. These elite starship captains were trained to accomplish the impossible at whatever cost necessary. Whether employing stealth or brute force, they were always deadly. Using these Operatives, the Drox built a starlane system for quick travel amongst the stars, colonized and conquered millions of planets, and ruled the galaxy with an iron grip for over 100,000 years. Eventually realizing their Operatives were a threat, they attempted to assassinate all of them. They failed. The following Galactic Civil War was devastating.
Thousands of years later, the Drox are extinct, but the secretive Drox Operative guild lives on. They have learned their lesson though: loyalty to any one race is foolish. They now work for whoever can pay. And pay they do! Empires might span hundreds of planets and thousands of ships, but when a critical task arises, they still turn to an Operative.
In the new space race, the major races are scouting, colonizing, and expanding, trying to take over the galaxy by diplomacy, technology, war, or any other means their scheming minds can contemplate.
As a Drox Operative it's NOT your job to manage all of those annoying people, build thousands of buildings, play nice with your enemies, or balance the budget. It IS your job to pick the winning side and maybe even help them conquer the galaxy if you're being nice, more importantly though is to rake in as many credits as possible, well that and build the coolest, deadliest ship in the known universe. Not many screw with an Operative captaining a Dreadnaught!
- Explore a dynamic and evolving galaxy
- Explore a unique sector of the galaxy in every game, with different "monsters", ship components, quests, and even races
- Fight in the galactic war between the various alien races
- Battle hundreds of different enemy starships
- Build the coolest and deadliest starship in the galaxy
- Outfit your ship with thousands of components and crew
- Adventure with your friends with co-op multiplayer
FAST, CHALLENGING ONLINE CO-OPTake control of a cyberdragon and annihilate swarms of rocket propelled chainsaws either online or via LAN in this high speed, high skill 8 player co-op twinstick shooter.DESIGN YOUR OWN WEAPONSHarvest components from the smoking wreckage of your enemies and construct a vast arsenal of crazy weaponry. Gatling laser guided rocket launchers, bear teleporters and singularity cannons are just the beginning. All this customization isn’t just for show, either. Different weapon and character builds allow for a huge range of effective playstyles.TACTICAL DEPTHThe space skeleton armada is cunning and merciless – flanking, sniping, cloaking and teleporting are just a few of the tricks the AI is capable of. However, if you learn their tactics you can use your enemies weapons against them. All attacks have full friendly fire, and exceptional players can annihilate entire fleets by tricking them into shooting each other.MASSIVE BOSSESAfter obliterating enough regular enemies, you’ll have to face down screen filling deathmachines like the Killdozer, Bullet Devil and Terror Fortress Omega.PRESS QUOTES"what’s interesting about the game: the variety of its enemies, the manner in which you can manipulate its AI, and that it has singleplayer as well as 8-player coop."
- Graham Smith, Rock Paper Shotgun
"A beautiful shoot em up with super fast paced and challenging combat."
- Nick Puleo, Co-Optimus
"Want to be a teleporting, mine dropping, laser blade wielding cyberdragon? Or evasive and armed with railgun and chaingun? Or do you want to mind control enemy ships and use your laser like a tractor beam? All those playstyles are equally viable."
- Christian Valentin, Indie Game Enthusiast
"XenoRaptor is fantastic fun, it’s a well crafted top down space shooter, with an infusion of Dead Rising style, crazy weapon building. Highly Recommended."
"There's something delightfully absurd about a giant circular saw flying through space"
" Extremely responsive controls allow for precision accuracy, harrowing maneuvers, and a devastating outlay of firepower."
- Parker, Chalgyrs Game Room
36. Star Advent
For those who want to relax and try something new, the game will do just fine!
Managing your ship, you have to avoid dangerous objects and collect various bonuses that await you on the way to your goal.
Your path will be the shortest, and at the same time the most dangerous, but you no longer have time! Plot: It all started with the fact that after a high flash, problems with communication started, and I do not fully know what exactly happened, at first there were short time communication gaps, but from what I know, several of our stations have already failed, I expect that we something does not finish, the supplies that we deliver from warehouses have greatly decreased
Strong problems have begun, the cargo ship brings very little supplies and our station lacks them! You have to save. Also, 6 remote stations no longer respond to messages, this has not happened before, I feel uncomfortable!
It seems the problems are much worse than I could even imagine, intelligence reported that the station E11, was lost, only debris ... just debris.
I was assigned the task: Send to the C sector all the reports after the outbreak, the time is short and the path path is not so simple! Advantages:
- Nice music and sound effects
- Very easy to learn
- 3D graphics and effects
- Nice atmosphere in the game
Airbo - a game about the terrible take into account the aircraft, which got to where there are many enemies. He has to make his way above them, throwing his bombs on him.
In the game you will manage this airplane and, as it was said above, throwing bombs on enemy planes.
38. Audio Arena
Audio Arena: Player versus Music.
Audio Arena is a single player arena game in which the gameplay is generated by music. The arena stretches 360 degrees around you and the enemies get spawned on the beat of the music.
Dodge your enemies using Gaze or Motion controls. Powerups are placed in the arena to kill your foes. Picking them up on the beat of the music increases your sync bonus for higher scores.
At the end of the song you score will be recorded, if you can make it that far.
Categories in common with Audio Arena: Action
Welcome to the pacific bullet hell where you undress pretty girls.
Touch special spots to satisfy women and avoid getting hurt.
Seduce the best women with your skills and repopulate the planet.FEATURES
♥ 21 CASUAL BOSS FIGHTS TO FACE
♥ 6 CUTE GALS TO DATE
♥ 11 SEXY CLOTHES TO RIP
♥ 13 DELICIOUS FOODS TO EAT
♥ 100% HOT PATTERNS TO LEARN
♥♥♥ C'mon, handsome! ♥♥♥
Planetship is both a planet AND a ship, it's also a party bus holo-lounge spice freighter rocket boosting thorium burning well oiled supermachine, get it? You will after a harrowing yet surprisingly relaxing journey through the chaotic void realms of strangespace!
So here's the deal, you've got to find a new planet for humanity to call home in the far future, a real nice spot with all the trimmings: liquid water, the right temperature, not too much or too little mass and atmospheric conditions conducive to keeping homo sapiens alive. We've even done a pile of research FOR you and marked habitable zones with the potential for an Earth-like planet on your starmap, so navigate yourself to a green zone and pick out a cozy little pad for the crew. What could possibly go wrong?
P.S. - One little thing, if you're going to pilot this craft we're going to have to shed your body from your brain and hook wires up to whatever's left, Dr. Scienceman here says it's the only way for you to survive the trip. You're cool with that right? Great.
41. Star Shield Down
For centuries the Gorlakari Empire have tormented your people with continual raids on your star systems. Now a new threat has emerged where the Gorlakari have developed a multiple layered shield system of immense power. The technology is advancing quickly and there is no choice but to find their prototype ships and destroy them. Your star fighter must be used to eliminate all twenty of the increasingly more powerful Gorlakari StarShield Destroyers before it is too late.
20 increasingly difficult levels.
One to Five layers of varying shield placements.
Old school arcade style game play.
LISTEN AHHHP, INTERN. The Bureau of Shipping has a bunch of baby artificial intelligences (or B.A.I's) runnin' around, and someone's gotta teach them the ROPES. That someone is YOU. You've been assigned your very own B.A.I. called GR-18. You'll need to work that little robo through training, then build and share obstacle courses with the other Levelheads so we can start dispatching these A.I. across the galaxy!
Welcome to the Levelhead division!>> FEATURES
+ Responsive, joyful platforming - Take control of GR-18, a delivery robot in-training, as you run, jump, and blast your way across a single player campaign and an endless supply of player-generated levels.
+ Effortless, dynamic level building - Hop into the Workshop to create your own levels with more than 60 elements including enemies, hazards, paths, switches, secrets, power-ups, and even alternate game modes.
+ Couch Co-op Creativity - Levelhead lets you play with up to 4 friends on the same couch for some downright hilarious entertainment. And if you want to really reach for those relationship goals, hop into the Workshop with friends and build levels with everyone at once.
+ Build a following, play the world - Publish your Workshop levels to the Levelhub for the world to enjoy, and then fill up your own personalized feed by following creators whose content you love. With robust search and subscription, the Levelhub makes amassing a following and playing quality content from around the world a breeze.
For more game details follow the links to our official site and subreddit, and don't forget to Wishlist us!
Categories in common with Levelhead: Indie
From the award-winning independent developer Ready at Dawn Studios, Deformers is a brand new, third-person smash ‘em arena combat game featuring fast and frantic gameplay. With a focus on multiplayer and online connectivity, players control “Forms” as they battle each other in fast-paced melee combat for supremacy.
- Choose from forty Forms across four distinct Species, including Mutants, Abstracts, Munchies, and Animals
- In addition to the above, four additional Forms will be available at launch through the Founders Pack
- Customize your Forms with hundreds of different Styles to personalize your look and stand out from the crowd
- Express yourself with over eighty Tags, Taunts, and Emotes to let your friends and enemies know what you really think
- Battle for supremacy across nine Arenas that span environments such as arid deserts, ancient ruins, and billowing circus tents
- Test your skills in three Game Modes at launch: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Form Ball
- Pick your playstyle from five powerful and unique Classes: The Ranger, the Guardian, the Striker, the Speedster, and the Marksman
Along with all of the above content at launch, Deformers will have future updates in the coming months with tons of new additions:
- New Arenas and environments that will expand your available battlegrounds
- New Game Modes that will test your skills and push you to your limit
- New Classes to amplify your playstyle
- More Forms for the existing Species
- New and original Species yet to be revealed
- New Styles, Tags, Taunts, and Emotes
All new Arenas, Game Modes, and Classes will be provided for all players in future Deformers updates.
Categories in common with Deformers: Action
45. Auralux: Constellations
Auralux: Constellations is the awaited sequel to Auralux, the critically acclaimed minimalistic Real Time Strategy game. Start with a single planet. Then, upgrade, expand, and attack until you’ve conquered the entire system. Now with Auralux: Constellations, for the first time you can play against your friends in local or online multiplayer games.
Featuring gameplay constellations with one new feature at a time, Auralux: Constellations is a real-time strategy game that distills the RTS genre to its essential elements. Explore new gameplay possibilities: what happens if you take these basic rules and add fog-of-war? What if the planets moved? What if you had wormholes connecting distant parts of the map? You can replay the game to near infinity.
All this with a slow, graceful feel and vibrant minimalistic graphics, all pulsing to the rhythm of ambient music. This game is designed to provide a relaxing, cerebral experience. Every choice matters, and the only path to victory is through clever strategy. It’s Real-Time Strategy, deconstructed.
- Minimalist but challenging RTS gameplay
- Multiplayer, both local and online
- Each constellation has its own specific gameplay variation
- Gameplay driven music pulses and beats to the battle
46. Conflicks - Revolutionary Space Battles
Spaceships, lasers, and… chickens! What more could you ask for?
Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles is a creative new take on space-themed videogames that merges the deep, thoughtful gameplay of strategy games with the intuitive accessibility of physics-based games.
The game universe is a futuristic alternate history of the European Renaissance that combines elements from the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries with science fiction and an oddball sense of humor into a stylized, absurdist world that never takes itself too seriously. Conflicks can be played in a single-player campaign mode where missions are linked together by a story, as well as in competitive battles (against other players or AI).
Pledge your allegiance to Greater-Britain, the Celestial Empire, the Sacred Alliance or the Sublime Gate and harvest metamatter in the name of your emperor, or join the Chk’Rathii and lead the Revolution against those poultry-hoarding galactic despots!Main Features
- Original game mechanics based on the principle of flicking. Easy to learn, hard to master!
- Play 4 different factions with dozens of ships, each with its own unique powers!
- Play solo and immerse yourself in an epic campaign unveiling a rich and captivating story!
- Show your panache and compete against the best admirals of the galaxy in Competitive Battles (against other players or an AI) complete with leaderboards!
- Upgrade your ships’ special powers by accumulating Steam Achievements!
Stay tuned on the development of Conflicks – Revolutionary Space Battles by visiting our web site @ http://www.artificestudio.com and our facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/artificestudio. You can also follow us on Twitter @ArtificeStudio!
47. Battle for Orion 2
Earth has been destroyed. Mankind is fractured. The galaxy is at war. But one hope remains: a new home for mankind. Probes detected a habitable planet in the Orion sector. You must fight your way to it, but nothing is as it seems. A more devious plan is underway that threatens the entire galaxy.
Since the destruction of Earth, not a single habitable planet has been found. Millions of long range probes have been sent out to find a suitable home for mankind. For now, man lives in spacecraft and orbital modules around uninhabitable planets. Over centuries of expansion, factions and galactic corporations have laid claim to the galaxy. When a habitable planet was discovered, the galaxy erupted in war.
Suddenly, you wake up after hundreds of years in stasis. A mysterious AI created by the Terranovus Initiative delivers your mission, and you embark on an epic conquest across the galaxy. Collect advanced technology, grow your empire, conquer foes in massive battles, ally with powerful rivals, and discover the ultimate weapon that threatens every system in the galaxy.Features
- Galactic domination meets real time strategy
- Battle through 24 story missions that will challenge and engage you
- Conquer star systems to expand your empire and control of the galaxy
- Construct orbital modules around planets to improve your economy, military, and research
- Mine asteroids, space debris, and moons for resources
- Build over a dozen unique ships including capitol ships with advanced abilities
- Collect powerful technology to strengthen your fleet, economy, and defenses
- Build massive superweapons powered by stars
- Randomly generate endless maps with the Battle Simulator
- Create your own galaxy and publish maps for other players to enjoy with the built in Map Editor
49. Spice Road
Strategy, trade and empire building on the old Silk Road. Spice Road is a town building, social and economic simulation game full of original challenges.
"Deep in the mountains and deserts of central Asia, where life is hard and death is sudden, thin trails of gold, silk and spice trace a web between the industrial forges of the West and the exotic climes of the East."
You are a colonial governor in the 18th Century, building a town on the Spice Road in a time of war and discovery. More than spice travels your roads – musket armies, philosophies, and power plays that span the globe are at your control. From palace to monastry, trade post to smugglers den – your town is worthless without the nobles, monks, merchants and rogues that chose to live in it – and keeping them all happy at the same time is never simple.
Spice Road uses the StormRaid™ engine to deliver a beautiful fully 3D rendered world on high-end DirectX® graphics cards.
- Advanced economic and trading simulation. 3 tiers of industry provide goods and services for populations of citizens, slaves and nobles with full control over wages and taxation.
- Build a network of farms, mines and caravan routes. Scout the map to find rare and exotic goods to export to distant lands.
- Defeat Bandit raiders, or pay them tribute to keep your routes peaceful.
- Compete against cunning corporate rivals. Choose diplomacy or raid their caravans and wage war on their cities.
- Meet your citizen's social and religious needs. Attract visiting explorers or pilgrims by developing the entertainment or spiritual side of your town.
- 20 Campaign Missions + generate new maps in Sandbox mode.
"I think it's genuinely fantastic. I play many strategy games, and it's hard to find a mid-level title that is as solid as Spice Road in terms of gameplay." - Colin
"This must be one of the best indie titles I've ever played. I really love it how new features that you unlock bring new challenges... the deep gameplay is something that I enjoyed most in Spice Road!" - Pawel
"An excellent game... Having TONS of fun" - Unchayned
50. Blue Libra
Command the last of the Libra class carriers and avenge the fall of your home world in this space real time strategy game.
Build a variety of crafts, conquer planets and space stations and travel the universe. You will face a single player campaign filled with exciting battles depicted with unique art style. Upgrade your ships between missions and combine them into unstoppable fleets.
Survival of your race depends on your actions Commander!
Blue Libra uses a path-drawing style of giving orders to fleets, allowing for better planning and management.
Game has been warmly welcomed by iPhone players, but given that game mechanics work very well on stationary computers it has found its way to the more hardcore players as well.
Game mechanics are simple, but very fun.
- Unique art style
- Innovative unit management system
- Skirmish mode with randomly generated maps
- Single Player Campaign with progressive upgrade system
- Unique and fun gameplay