The best games like Ladra are:
- arrow_rightThe Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- arrow_rightPrison Architect
- arrow_rightWest of Loathing
- arrow_rightMemories of a Vagabond
- arrow_rightGreyfox RPG
- arrow_rightMonster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
100 Best Games Like Ladra:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (8)
- iOS (17)
- Android (7)
- macOS (32)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (1)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (3)
- NES (7)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (5)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. The original Mod Construction Set is not included in this package.
An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable. You can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on your own to explore strange locations and develop your character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind offers a gameplay experience like no other.
In Tribunal, you journey to the capital city of Morrowind, called Mournhold, to meet the other two god-kings of Morrowind, Almalexia and Sotha Sil. Your journey will lead you to the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil and massive, epic-sized dungeons, where strange and deadly creatures await you, including goblins, lich lords, and the mysterious Fabricants.
Bloodmoon takes you to the frozen Island of Solstheim where you'll experience snow, blizzards, and new creatures, including frost trolls, ice minions, and wolves... just to name a few. You'll have a choice of stories to follow and have the opportunity to defend the colony, take control over how the colony is built up, and eliminate the werewolves. Or, you can decide to join the werewolves and become one of them, opening up a whole new style of gameplay.
- Players can take their existing Morrowind characters and save games and continue their adventures in the Morrowind GotY edition
- Adds up to 80 hours of new gameplay and quests for current Morrowind players
- Explore the forests, caves, and snow-covered wastelands of the island of Solstheim
- Delve into new, epic-sized dungeons and visit the Capital City of Mournhold and the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil
- Fight new creatures including bears and wolves, lich lords and goblins, ice minions and spriggans
- Direct the construction of a mining colony and face the threat of savage werewolves
- Become a werewolf and indulge your thirst for the hunt
- New armor and weapons including Nordic Mail and Ice blades
Categories in common with The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: Role Playing
2. Prison Architect
Prison Architect is a person construction and management simulator developed by Introversion Software.
It is a two-dimensional top-down simulator where it is the player's responsibility to build new prison blocks, cells, facilities, manage the staff such as wardens, guards and so on. The more staff hired - the more options does the player have while building the prison.
It is advised to complete the game's campaign first which also serves as a tutorial and consists of 5 parts. Each part of the campaign focuses on two game aspects and has its' own story told with Polaroid photos. The player can't lose the game in campaign mode as there are no failure conditions whatsoever.
Two more modes are present: Sandbox Mode and Escape Mode. There is no main goal in Sandbox Mode, so you basically can't win the game, but there are several failure conditions such as a riot or bankruptcy.
Escape Mode, on the other hand, has both winning and losing conditions. In this mode, you play as a prisoner making their escape causing the most destruction on your way out. Escape Mode starts automatically if you allow too many deaths in a short period of time in Sandbox Mode.
Panting, scared, the shelter airlock smashes down behind you. You wish you did not have to go outside, but you do. It would be easier to give up. But you don’t. The hardship, the hunger, the thirst. The fear. You keep reminding yourself why you stay alive. Why you do this. Then you hear it. “Daddy you’re back.” You wife’s face lights up and you open a bag full of medical supplies. You need not tell her how you got them. You simply enjoy your small victory in this, the harshest of times. In the post-apocalyptic world, you must keep your family alive in your underground bunker in this deep strategy game from Unicube...
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dreary future.
With all hope lost, how will you cope in this bleak new world? How you handle the many moral choices you'll encounter on a daily basis could be the difference between your family surviving or dying. Combat claustrophobia, radiation and mental exhaustion as you cling desperately to life in the cramp, cold and scary underground shelter. You’ll have to leave the scant protection the shelter offers behind as you’re forced to venture outside into the dangerous desolate wasteland to scavenge for vital supplies which could ensure your families survival for just one more day.Feature List
- Family comes first: Keep your family alive and protect them from the ravages of the harsh post-apocalyptic world.
- Make the shelter a home: Maintain your shelter - keep it secure, habitable and make sure that the family have enough resources to survive. Protect your shelter from hazards and infiltration!
- Customisation: Your family is unique to you; you decide their gender, names and their appearance.
- RPG mechanics: As your family develop, their stats will adapt with an evolving experience and trauma system. Attributes, strengths and weaknesses will dynamically change based on your choices.
- Crafting system: Create comforts for your family’s shelter and weapons for combat.
- Exploration: Send out your family to explore and gather resources for everyday living and crafting.
- Recruitment system: Recruit outsiders with different personalities, integrate them into your shelter life and earn their loyalty.
- Dynamic encounter system: Your family will encounter various threats including roaming factions and feral beasts.
- Turn-based combat: For those that cannot be reasoned with, violence can be used as a last resort. Your family may depend on it.
- Pets: Your pet is family too. Choose between the dog, cat, fish, snake or horse.
- Vehicles: Make exploration quicker and safer.
4. West of Loathing
Say howdy to West of Loathing -- a single-player slapstick comedy adventure role-playing game set in the wild west of the Kingdom of Loathing universe. Traverse snake-infested gulches, punch skeletons wearing cowboy hats, grapple with demon cows, and investigate a wide variety of disgusting spittoons.
Talk your way out of trouble as a silver-tongued Snake Oiler, plumb the refried mysteries of the cosmos as a wise and subtle Beanslinger, or let your fists do the talking as a fierce Cow Puncher. Explore a vast open world and encounter a colorful cast of characters, some of whom are good, many of whom are bad, and a few of whom are ugly.
a sprawling open world, chock full of danger, quests, puzzles, and mysteries
lush hand-drawn black and white graphics
full stick-figure customization
thousands of jokes, gags, and goofs
crunchy turn-based combat (but only if you want it)
liberal use of the Oxford comma
over 50 hats
a drunk horseNOTE: characters are not literally colorful (the game is in black and white)
An experimental platforming game about a lonely robot that found itself on an abandoned planet, with only a camera in its disposal. The game was developed and released by the independent studio Retro Affect in 2012.
The player controls a robot named Pic with simple movements: right, left, jump and duck. The gameplay is about solving puzzles of increasing difficulty. They must be solved using the camera. The player is also controlling the viewfinder with a mouse to take a picture of the in-game items. After the photo is taken, the item disappears from the virtual world and is placed in the camera's memory. Further with it, it is possible to make various manipulations like paste it to another part of the game world to overcome obstacles. In addition to moving, photographed objects can be rotated as the player like.
The player can photograph absolutely any object, both living and non-living. For one hundred percent completion of the level, you can get an additional reward. There is no plot as such in the game; only a single campaign is available for completion. It consists of more than 100 unique levels, which are divided into four different biomes. Each level can be additionally completed once again just for the sake of searching for hidden collectibles and secrets.
6. Memories of a Vagabond
Memories of a Vagabond is a turn-based RPG game developed by DarkElite Team.
You play as a mercenary, who travels from soul to soul to avenge the loss of his fiancee. The players will encounter many obstacles in their way, find new allies and encounter powerful enemies.
The game's creators put a heavy emphasis on how the game recreates the feel of old RPGs, such as Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy. The main feature of the game is the absence of death in a usual way. Upon death, the player's soul is sent to the Soul Giver in the underworld, where they can choose a new body. All the skills that the player has learned to the point of his death will stay unaffected. This makes possible the transition of the skills of one class to another which results in countless gameplay combinations and high replay value. It has to be noted that your equipment and potions do not carry over to a new character, just like in most roguelike games.
The game features a class system with four classes present: Warrior, Assassin, Mage, and Hunter. Each of the classes differs in gameplay and is chosen at the beginning of the game or upon death. A crafting system is also present in the game which allows for upgrading your hero's equipment on the go. It is possible to craft new armor and weapons, or healing potions.
7. Greyfox RPG
Greyfox RPG is a role-playing game made with RPG Maker.
Greyfox centers around the theme of aging and loneliness. The game follows a 35 years old woman who decides to abandon her previous life.
She quits her job, her apartment and moves to the retirement community called Greyfox. Upon arriving, she meets local, explores the surrounding and then goes to sleep in her room. While sleeping, she dreams of a Mysterious Woman that she met earlier this day. She turns protagonist old and makes her live an episode of four old people lives and decide their fate.
Even though the game’s name presumes that this is a role-playing game, the gameplay shares more similarities with story-driven quests or adventure games rather than RPGs. There is no battle system or character advancement in Greyfox. The game mostly consists of interacting with NPCs and exploring the environments except for a driving sequence in the beginning. The game ends soon after you’ve lived all four days in other old people’s lives. However, there are some optional activities in the game. Upon arriving at the Grayfox, you get some free time before you can move into your room. During that sequence, you can earn money, talk with residents, explore the local area or even steal money from a sleeping person.
8. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
9. Desktop Dungeons
FREE GAME UPDATE! Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition. More ways to die horribly in 10 minutes or less. The award winning quick-play puzzle roguelike is now packed with new content, new classes and a new way to play: Compete against your friends in the seeded Daily Dungeon!
- The perfect coffee-break game for genius tacticians and chilled clickers alike:
- Fight your way through fantasy dungeons in 10 minutes or less. We’re busy people too.
- Prize-winning game design awesomeness (13th Annual IGF Awards)
- Classic roguelike play re-imagined as a unique single-screen puzzle game sort of thing! Reviewers have a hard time with genres.
- Explore unrevealed terrain to regain health and mana. Game hook!
- 6 hours of gameplay? Try 6 billion... You can (and will) play Desktop Dungeons for the rest of your life.
- Randomly generated dungeons are different every time you play. Build your Kingdom to unlock hordes of new classes, races and challenges.
- Daily Dungeon allows you to compete against your Steam friends!
- Amazing soundtrack by the improbably astounding team of Danny Baranowsky and Grant Kirkhope.
10. Devolver Bootleg
Devolver Bootleg contains eight original rip-offs of Devolver Digital games including:
Enter The Gun Dungeon
Imagine a dungeon crawler but instead of swords it’s guns. But also everything is made out of guns and bullets and stuff. Like, everything.
Brutal, fast-paced, stealth action and a whole lot of blood. From your garbage person apartment in historically interesting and relevant Milwaukee, pick up the phone, and answer the call--of murder. Follow instructions and follow the stairs deeper and deeper into the mysterious basement. Where does it go? Who are you?
Ape Out Jr.
Escape out of ape prison in this classic arcade-style platformer where you play as an orange gorilla who will kill everyone so he can to see his dad again. Grab unsuspecting guards to use as weapons and shields in this completely original idea set to an interpretive chiptune jazz drummer soundtrack. Please, Ape Out was my father’s name.
It’s the never-ending story of a young boy falling down a well, wearing a giant boot as if it was overalls, which also is a gun. Collect gems, squash and shoot the fauna, fall deeper into the infinite well, and wear some other equally large and ballistically designed shoes.
Super Absolver Mini: Turbo Fighting Championship
(2 Players Only)
A competitive fighting game where you play as your choice of one of four masked combat disciples. You choose two special moves. You fight two rounds. The winner is absolved of the obligation to ever have to fight again, but probably will anyway because the one true resolve of the flesh is a fist colliding with it.
It’s a cat inside of a suit of armor. It’s a cat...In full plate armor. What else do you want?
PikuBiku Ball Stars
(2 Players Only)
Everybody’s favorite red thing with legs is back and ready to sink some baskets with a friend. Nothing but net baby. Slam freakin’ dunk.
Hello, I am Rami Ismail, ½ of Dutch independent game development studio, Vlambeer. We made a version of Luftrausers that had a typo, and JW left the thumbdrive containing the source at a coffee shop somewhere while I was doing a talk in Berlin, then Nairobi, then in Los Angeles the following day. If you find the thumbdrive, can you please return it and please PLEASE do not share the contents with anyone or add it to a compilation of pirated, under-the-table ripoffs of games that Devolver has published.
Dream is an exploration game that takes place within the subconscious mind of Howard Phillips, a young man whose waking hours are tedious and dull, but whose dreams are lucid and powerful. Adventure through these abstract worlds, solve their challenges and discover their secrets in search of the key to Howard’s future.
The different worlds that make up Howard’s dreams can be strange, beautiful or even chilling. They’re filled with puzzles, collectibles and surprises. Snow-covered deserts, endless twisted stairways, haunting nightmares and much more await you.
With non-linear narrative and gameplay you can explore at will and see the story progress according to your choices. Multiple possible endings mean the decisions you make and the dreams you experience will influence how Howard’s future plays out.
The worlds of Howard’s dreams are accompanied by an enchanting original soundtrack from composer Norman Legies. The Dream OST is available to purchase along with the game.
Dream was created by HyperSloth, a team of three students from the University of Huddersfield whose mission is to create unique games suitable for a wide audience and to a high standard. Dream is their first major release.
12. The Mirror Lied
"A birdie flew across the roof yesterday.
She said she’ll fly over again today."
From a decade ago, by the creator of To the Moon and Finding Paradise: A 30-minute experimental adventure game about a faceless girl stuck inside a house with no door to the outside.
- A short play fitting for a single sitting.
- A lousy original soundtrack consisting of one single tune.
- An abstract experience that you hereby agree not to sue the developer for.
14. Lost In Woods 2
You wake up in woods unknown to you. No people nearby, no car, no telephone. You are completely alone. You need to get out of the forest alive, which will be hard because of wild animals wandering around; you also need to find food, stay warm in the cold and find a place to spend the night at. If you don't succeed, you will die lost in this strange place. And don't think that you'll find so easily the door you've been looking for...
There are two difficulty levels: the normal green forest and the winter forest. Survival in the winter forest is more difficult due to some resources being more scarce. The entire game world is [randomly] generated, but its size is limited. It is populated by most diverse wildlife and filled with useful and useless items, many of which are needed to create tools and weapons or just tasty dishes... All these things will help you to survive and to find an exit from the forest.
15. You Have 10 Seconds
You Have 10 Seconds is a fast paced arcade style platformer game with over 40 levels.
In the game every single level is on a 10 second timer, so you have 10 seconds to get from the start of the level to the end without dying and before time runs out.
- Unlock new areas and collect new items to affect game play after each world.
- The game runs at 60fps for precise platforming
- Levels are quick but hard to master
- Gamepad/Controller support
- Four unique level soundtracks for each area of the game
- In game Achievments
- Free to play
Download the soundtrack!
Categories in common with You Have 10 Seconds: Indie
Ah... love, Love...
How beautifully in one word. My mind is racing, my stomach flutter butterflies, heart racing. Are you willing to do anything to give a million cherries, collect all the jewels and even save your favorite?
Here's our Foxy Fox is ready to rescue his love! He sent her on a dangerous journey and without Your help Foxy to save her!
Embark on an adventure filled with dangers and difficulties that You have to overcome! Complete many challenging levels, collect the gems and cherries and get to the end of the level to get three stars.
Look in the shop and spend the collected cherry on new items. Open the full collection of outfits for the Fox Foxy!
And if You can pass all levels in FoxyLand? We now check!
-Many different levels
-Puzzles and Hardcore
-Retro style game
-Beautiful pixel art and chiptune music
17. Story Of the Survivor
What will you do when world collapse? Follow the story of Thomas, one of last humans on earth as he try to survive in zombie infested the world. Use robust crafting system to create whatever you may need on your journey. But don't forget zombies aren't the only thing you should watch out for.
CRAFTING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM. 38 playable WEAPONS. 3 playable CHARACTERS
If you're a fan of The Walking Dead or other zombie-related media, then this is the game for you!
18. Last Tale
For a whole year the monkey rules the world, but the moment came when she needed to leave. The monkey did not want to part with her throne, and then she decided that if no one celebrates the new year, next year will not come. Therefore, she decided to spoil all the holiday. A mellow monkey sent a magic charm on a toy in a bag of Santa Claus. The toys came to life and dispersed all around. In despair, Santa Claus breathed life into the last toy, In the hope that she would help him collect all the runaway toys .. Collect toys! Fight with the bosses! Pass the levels! Help Santa to save the new year!
Swiftly is a very challenging platformer game. It has simple graphics and easy to understand rules, but you are going to have a hard time completing the levels.
- Blue platforms are just your average platform with no special traits.
- Green platforms has a bounciness of 120%
- Red platforms have zero friction.
Throughout the level, there are gears which come in all sizes, looking to kill the cube.
The player's objective is to lead the cube to the winning point. There are also checkpoints scattered throughout the levels.
20. Gratuitous Tank Battles
Gratuitous Tank Battles (GTB) is a unique hybrid of tower-defense, strategy, simulation and RTS. Set in an alternate history timeline where World War I never ends, you are the commander of allied forces fighting right up to the year 2114, where Mechs and lasers are used alongside tanks and rifles. The war continues across Europe, with the allied commanders still locked into the optimistic patriotism of the 1900s.
A tower-defense game where you can play as the attacker has been done before, but GTB lets you play the same maps as attacker OR defender, and even lets you save out your attack as a recording to defend against. An online-challenge system lets you upload your custom maps and custom units and attacks for other players to fight against. Speaking of custom units, GTB doesn't have simple pre-built units, but allows you to build them from individual components, and even design the appearance and colors of every single unit. An unlocks system gradually reveals more modules, abilities and unit 'hulls' to experiment with.
GTB also features an integrated map editor that lets you trivially change and tweak existing maps, or create entirely new ones, and the process of sharing these custom maps with friends is built right into the game. Combine it with Steam achievements, community, cloud support and more, and you should be kept busy fighting over Europe for another two hundred years./>Key Features
- Alternate History Tower Defense: Fight a 200 year war to save Europe
- Play as attacker or defender on any map, even custom ones
- Fight with Infantry, Tanks, Turrets and Mechs
- Optional Adaptive AI adjusts to your play style and tactics for endless variety
- Customizable units allow you to design your own personal army
- Built-in level editor makes creating a new map a breeze
- Save out your attack and play against it as the defender
- Online map and challenge-sharing system allows you to fight your friends armies
21. Silver Creek Falls: Chapter 1
Two city detectives are sent to a small idyllic town in North Carolina called ‘Silver Creek Falls” to investigate a strange series of events that the local sheriff can’t seem to get his mind around. What initially seems like an open-and-shut case unfolds into a truly terrifying mystery that will leave the detectives wondering what is real and what isn’t.
22. Tales of Winds: Tomb of the Sol Empire
イラスト：アガハリ シナリオ：和泉亮user/194714 音声制作：佐藤麻子
岡野浩介 福島千紘 笹木綾子 御園行洋
桜井みき MARS 佐藤麻子 高野慎平
23. The Brave Mouse
The Brave Mouse - a simple 2D platformer with elements of survival in which you play as a small but a very brave mouse.
His main task is to collect the pieces of cheese, but be careful -on the way that mouse there area lot of dangers, such as bees, spikes, and fires.
With each level the task will be complicated, but it is not a reason for despair, think logically, wait, pick the time and do!
To pass the level you need to build the correct sequence of transitions on the platforms. A wrong step can lead to your downfall, followed by a restart of the level. After collecting all 3 pieces of cheese on the level opens the door, passing through which you get to the next level.
And remember - free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
24. Fighter of Evil
Near future. Emergency call to the service of fighters against evil spirits. Our hero responds the call and goes to the hotel where rules great evil, which enslaved entire staff. Ordinary clients were taken hostage as well.
Hero’s mission is to get through 30 hotel rooms, free all hostages and deal with evil!
For solving this quest, hero has different weapons. The main thing is to not get confused by Evil’s tricks and avoid all traps that were set by it.
• 30 levels
• 3+ weapons
• many traps
• minimum dialogues and a lot of action
25. God Vs Zombies
Because of a zombie epidemic your the last human on earth and billions of years of gods time has been wasted.With you been the last human alive God has come to help you survive on a desert island you have stranded yourself on. You can expand your land and build on it but beware zombies can smell you from the other side of the planet so night by night the amount of zombies coming will increase
Given Godly powers you can create your very on land to build on
Fully night and day Eco system
Waves of zombies that increase night after night
26. Loot Hound
A scavenger hunt with your dog, what will you find today?
In Loot Hound you play the role of a hoarder, pack rat and collector of odd things that you find meaning in and you’ve discovered a great way to find them; take a dog for a walk and see what it digs up!
Loot Hound is a casual exploration game with elements of sim and strategy.
- 132 loot items to start collecting, can you find them all?
- Each loot item you discover reveals a little about your character's history and personality
- Own up to three different dogs each with their own unique ability
- Control your dogs by extending, retracting and pulling on the leash when necessary
- Your dogs can detect, track, dig, be distracted, heal, wander, chase, be chased, break free, pee and become exhausted
- Upgrade your dog's skills including digging, detection, concentration, stamina and luck
- Explore twelve different parks from the small Muddy Backlot to the Titanic Botanic
- City Park Patrol are on the lookout, don't get caught digging up city parks
- What's landed in the Buxton Wheat Field?
Full Controller Support - Loot Hound can be played using Xbox 360, Xbox One and Thrustmaster GPX controllers on Windows and Mac.
There was a debtor in the world. Once he became very ill and he lost consciousness. While the ambulance was going to the hospital, he woke up in a strange place. In that strange place, one of the inmates explained that those who have unsuccessful assignments come here. Our hero's unfulfilled task was to collect all his debts.
The task of the hero to go through 30 levels and collect all the coins, while guarding at the same time clever traps and ruthless enemies. In addition to all, each task is given a dedicated time, which will play against you! To solve all his problems, our hero has a hard forehead with which he can break blocks, well, as well as explosives, with which you can get rid of enemies. Push the boxes, clear your way, solve small puzzles to achieve the goal in the form of an opening door leading to the next level.Features
- oldschool gameplay
- cool pixel art graphics
- a lot of secrets
28. Freedom Cry
Freedom Cry is an RPG published by Aldorlea Games and developed by Warfare Studios, the company already behind games such as Vagrant Hearts, Ashes of Immortality and Valiant.
Note: to toggle between screen modes, press ALT + ENTER. Storyline
She thought she was doomed to an existence without meaning. But when a normal day at market opens the door to adventure, humble housemaid Kismet finds herself thrust onto the stage of destiny, playing a larger role in the current of fate then even she knows. Now, with new friends at her side, and new enemies in her path, she must find her own destiny, and earn her freedom, while fighting to save her family and her nation. Most Popular Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
29. Vampire of the Sands
Vampire of the Sands is a punishing action dungeon-crawler with roguelike elements. Resurrected by a necromancer, you are sent into the dungeon to assassinate The Vampire. Although your body is fragile, there are many tools at your disposal to beat the odds. Utilize:Items in the dungeon are to be treasured. Carefully manage your use of the mundane and magical to ensure you come out alive.Brawl:Fight monsters, each with their own separate personalities. Discover their true nature and exploit their weaknesses.Die:See how far you can get with only a single life. Feel your blood pressure rise as you get further than ever before!Upgrade:Unlock runes which allow you to upgrade your character. Choose carefully to synergize with your preferred playstyle, or go for unique and fun combinations for a challenge.Explore:Delve into the branching dungeon in any order you want.Return:Vampire of the Sands is fully complete, but will still see improvements and content updates. User feedback is welcome!
Categories in common with Vampire of the Sands: Action
30. A Long Road Home
A Long Road Home is a point and click adventure game, created in a top down, 2D perspective. The gameplay harkens back to the adventure games of old, with lots of text descriptions, puzzle solving and item usage.The StoryA Long Road Home puts players in the role of a young man who becomes wounded and separated from his family when they are attacked along the way to their new home. Behind this plot is a secret cult led by a nefarious being, who is able to travel between the infinite numbers of planes (dimensions). Having conquered numerous worlds already, she now has her sights set on this one, and aims to use our hero for her own devious ends. If the protagonist is to reunite with his mother and sister, he must venture through catacombs, secret temples and frozen mountains while escaping the clutches of the evil invaders.Features
- mouse and keyboard support
- gamepad support
- 6+ hours of gameplay
- challenging puzzles
31. Wayward Souls
Wayward Souls is a randomly generated action-RPG with a heavy focus on story. Play as seven different heroes, all with their own abilities and playstyles. Fight through steadily greater hordes of enemies, as you learn about each character and find out what happened in the cursed tower you find yourself in.
Greatly inspired by 90's era action-RPG's, but with a faster pace and a focus on randomized replay value.
- Customize each character with their own upgrades and equipment sets that change their movesets and abilities.
- Over 100 different monster types. Over 300 hats (IMPORTANT)
- Unique story events for every playable character.
- Many different areas, room types, rare rooms, encounters, and secrets.
- Unlockable game modes, including Endless Mode.
- Heavy replay value due to randomly generated levels, multiple character types, and randomized enemy groups.
Renee uses her mobility to dash through enemies. Her Power Attack is a kick that stuns, with effects depending on her boots. She frequently finds items that let her blind, stun, or poison enemies. All of these let her perform very damaging backstabs.
Equipment and Upgrade Examples:
- Mirage Dagger randomly gives her short bursts of stealth during her dashes.
- Giantstomper Boots upgrade her kicks to send enemies flying far back. Flung enemies will then damage and stun enemies they crash into. The Giantstompers also interrupt larger enemies that are stun resistant.
- Toadskin Cowters poison enemies that hit her, stunning them after a few seconds.
- Her Low Blow Upgrade permanently makes it so defeating large enemies will make her next dagger attack stun whatever she hits, even if her slash hits multiple enemies.
Blythe combines durability with a big sword that cleaves a wide area. He has a shield to block enemy attacks, and throwing axes for when he needs a faster or more long ranged option than his sword provides.
- Duskhander Sword replaces his default Power Attack's charging slash with a whirlwind spin, hitting enemies over a larger area.
- Magebane Gauntlets reduces the damage of enemy spells, while making his throwing axes destroy any enemy spell they pass through.
- Stonebeard Slab is much more durable than the default shield, but makes him move very slowly when holding the shield out to block.
- Drakefire Oil is an item the Warrior can use to make all his sword swings emit a traveling wave of flame, for a limited time.
Abbie has long ranged magic attacks that do heavy damage. Her Power Attack uses her staff for shots that are longer range and pierce multiple enemies. In a tough situation, she has limited use spells for both offense and defense.
- Salamander's Breath Staff turns her magical shots into bursts of flame that pierce even more enemies, but have very short range.
- Tremor Garb gives her a powerful footstomp that creates a shockwave to stun enemies and destroy enemy projectiles.
- Manablade Arts lets her summon a sword that does high damage, interrupts enemy attacks, can reflect enemy spells, and has a small chance to stun.
- The Mage can find powerful one use scrolls such as Fireball or Lightning Bolt, which inflict massive damage and stun to multiple enemies.
32. On My Own
On My Own balances the beauty and tranquility of being outdoors, with the harsh reality of struggling to survive in nature.
Each biome provides unique opportunities and challenges for the player to overcome. Stay alive by finding food, crafting useful items, and adapting to the changing seasons.
Live deliberately, front only the essential facts of life and see if you can learn what the woods have to teach you in On My Own.Key Features:
- Explore & Survive
Four biomes each with their own unique elements and challenges. Players will need to hunt, trap and gather food to survive.
- Crafting System
Crafting allows players to combine items to produce tools that will aid in survival.
- Strategic Survival
Learn from nature and plan for the coming seasons by stocking up on supplies, and crafting new items.
- Travel the Land
Set out to new areas through the map interface, but be prepared for the trip with food and plenty of energy.
- A Beautiful World
A unique take on a throwback style, On My Own finds inspiration in pixel art, fusing it with contemporary game effects and design elements.
- Inspired Music
Original songs crafted with each biome and event in mind, highlighting the themes of the game.
33. Game Soup
Master a collection of 46 challenging minigames, including parodies of famous games! Each game lasts just seconds, so act fast!
- Conquer a unique set of randomly-chosen minigames in each run!
- The farther you get in a run, the faster the gameplay (up to and including "ludicrously fast")!
- Unlock faster, more difficult game modes, including an endless mode!
Here are just some of the trials you'll face:
- Run to the right at supersonic speed! (blast processing optional)
- Enter a stranger's home and destroy their priceless pottery!
- Defend against waves of zombies invading your garden!
- Woo your waifu in the world's shortest dating visual novel!
- Use a ball to capture a wild monster pal that fits on your pocket!
- Reload your shotgun before a demon brings about your DOOM!
- Don your best plumbing attire and jump, man!
34. Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes.
Hegemony Rome will immerse you in the history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situation. Unfolding across an epic satellite-accurate map stretching from the Mediterranean coast to the British Isles, the game utilizes the Hegemony series' trademark zoom to seamlessly take you from a grand strategic view of your empire right down to the battlefield at any time.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar brings the past to life as you manage your armies and manipulate your enemies in a beautifully drawn simulation of 1st century BC warfare. Bring all of Gaul under the rule of the Senate and People of Rome. Or, unite the Gallic tribes in the expanded sandbox mode and end the threat of Roman rule forever.
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
Micron is a unique fusion of puzzle and rhythm gameplay. Place pieces on the board to deflect bullets of energy that fire to the beat. Guide the bullets to the exit through 51 challenging levels — and 12 bonus levels — featuring a variety of distinctive soundscapes. Your solutions create the music.Award-Winning Design
Micron began as a game created for Kongregate's 'Project Eden: Experience the Music' game contest, in which it won 2nd place. The judges included Tetsuya Mizuguchi, creator of REZ and LUMINES, and representatives from Ubisoft, Gamespot, and Kongregate.
“Classic visual like the Famicon but experiencing the process of sound effects evolving into the music felt really good. The harder the game, the more exciting the music gets — this was blended perfectly.” — Tetsuya MizuguchiKey Features
- Test your puzzle-solving skills with 63 levels
- Experience 7 level themes each with unique music and sounds
- Play levels created by the community on the Steam Workshop
- Create your own levels with the included level editor (Windows only)
- Control the game with a mouse, keyboard, or controller — also works on touchscreens
- Supports controller vibration for the Xbox 360 controller (Windows only)
36. 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition
8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition is a retro-styled JRPG with polish and personality, that focuses less on references (although there are plenty!) and more on telling a story...
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.
A Warrior, a Thief, and a Mage go on a journey
to save the world by collecting three elemental treasures.
What’s that? You’ve heard it all before?
Tell me then…what happens next?
Join 3 unlikely heroes on a quest to save their world from a threat unlike any other!
- Classic Story with a Unique Twist!
- Vibrant, 8-Bit Inspired Graphics.
- Genuine NES-like Music with Retro Charm.
- Explore a vast world, packed with monsters, treasure, and more!
- Fly an Airship, Pilot a Snowcraft, or Travel by Whirlwind!
- Colour-based Element System adds an extra layer of Strategy to Battles.
- Discover Engaging Characters, and People with Personality.
- Enjoy an old school adventure!
Created by: Joshua Hallaran
Music by: Carfonu
Character Art by: Jerram Fahey
Promotional Artwork by: MingLuke
37. Lonely in the Winter
Embark on the journey of Robbery Cold, a former soldier of the Kingdom of Thaltas, now living as a mercenary since a terrible tragedy struck his life, with his wife dying due to an incurable disease.
Unfortunately, the couple's daughter is also afflicted with such a disease, and upon this, Robbery embarks on a perilous journey in an attempt to find a cure and save the life of his daughter.
He goes on to investigate a mysterious organization that seeks a crystal with magical and mysterious properties capable of curing any human affliction, says legends and rumors.
Even knowing it is something uncertain, he grabs on this little spark of hope that can save his daughter and embarks on a dangerous journey and unknown paths.Key Features
- Short and attractive story.
- Rank system, in the end you get a score based on what you did in the game.
- Secret Zones.
- Turn based battles with balanced Bosses.
- Choose difficulty of the Gameplay.
38. Glory by Example
**Based on the novel now available through Kindle or Paperback!**
The Affliction is a virus. It will never stop killing us off... especially not when it's winning. Humanity lost the war against the undead, and the world flood which soon followed buried a lost cause beneath the waves. Now? Those few who are left have little more than reality to keep them company. The island city of Ex is humanity's last refuge... but as for the Affliction?
It only has one final target.
Join Ex's few remaining survivors as they face a downhill apocalypse and unravel both the mysteries of the past and the truths of the present, all while trying to stay alive and protect those they come to love amidst the danger.
Life doesn’t always have a happy ending, but it always takes a story to get there… and to reach what lies beyond.Example Features:
- A deep, emotional, original narrative.
- Unique, motivated characters in a realized world.
- Story-driven, visual novel inspired experience.
- A flavorful mix of tragedy, comedy, and adventure.
- Non-combat, rich, thoughtful, and immersive.
- Secrets and suspense.
- Multiple endings.
39. The Tale of a Common Man
Jerrat was a farmer, not a knight or a lord, a common man, what the world considered just one of the 'little people'. But sometimes the world needs the qualities of a common man, and the actions of the little people can change everything.
Can Jerrat achieve his aim without ceasing to be the man his wife loved? Find out as you join him on his journey, where the tale of a common man intertwines with the destiny of a nation.
The Tale of a Common Man was made by Aldorlea Games, the creators of Millennium, Asguaard, Moonchild and many others.
Customize your game to suit your preferences
* Choose between visible and invisible enemies
* If you choose invisible enemies, vary the encounter rate from the menu
* Choose your difficulty level: Easy, Normal, Hard, Legendary. Be warned - it's called Legendary for a reason
* Allocate some stat points every time you level up to build the character you want. More stat points are given for harder modes
* Choose enable/disable mouse as often as you like
* 7 plus 1 optional characters
* Five characters in the active party to add strategic depth
* 8-direction movement with mouse or keyboard
* Title screen updates each time a new character joins the party to include their image
* 17 side quests
* 30 secret rooms to discover
* 30+ hours of addictive gameplay
* Make useful potions using ingredients and recipes
* Great-looking enemies, beautiful environments and charming music
* The Undefeated team back for another epic of masterful storytellingBest-selling Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
40. Beyond Reality
Travel Beyond the Reality You've Always Known.
Two thousand years ago, the Kingdom of Jastamune was thrust into a war, the only survivor being a magician known as Reverent Sulada. In a last-ditch effort to save the Kingdom, she encases herself in magic and sleeps for two thousand years, eventually being unearthed by the Alpha Omega Company, dedicated to researching the implications of their pollution-filled world.
As she is freed from her magical spell, nobody knows what to make of her, and the leader of the company - La'lele - refuses to help at first. However, she, as well as many of her other employees, are magically transported to the past by Sulada, much to her chagrin. Despite her dismay, the world of the past is pollution-free - a perfect opportunity for study, to the delight of the company's research leader, Faryl.
As research begins, La'lele and her companions try to complete their mission as quickly as possible, but quickly realise their situation is much more dire than it thought to be, when they discover who they are fighting against...
Explore the land of Jastamune through the eyes of the leader of the Alpha Omega Company - and put a stop to the war that changed the world two thousand years ago!
- Battle over 50 different enemies, including hidden and powerful bosses.
- Unearth at least 30 different types of weapons and armour to aid you in battle.
- Take part in side-quests as well as the main quest, aiming to heighten your team's strength and powers.
- On-map encounters: don't let yourselves be caught out by ambushes!
- Between six and eight hours of gameplay, an in-depth story and a tactical, turn-based battle system.
41. Adventures of Dragon
Adventures of a Dragon tells a story about tolerance, acceptance, and personal growth. Fun and playful humor guides the player through an amazing tale, which brings the main character to make discoveries about their sexuality, personality, and the concept of redemption. They must make choices that impact the ending of the game, some of which lead to one ending, which allows the player to become immersed in the world of the game. The distinctive personality of the main character lets the player empathize with their struggles, both physical and emotional. This makes the game much more immersive, and helps the player to better understand their character.
T is a dragon, one who passionately hates humans. He wants nothing more than the destruction of every human, and with good reason. All of the other dragons are gone, dead at the hands of humankind. T is the last dragon, and his entire species will be extinct when he is gone. An angry, swearing alcoholic, he cares for no one but himself.
He accidentally gets involved in something much bigger than himself or his problems, something that could mean the destruction of the entire world. Suddenly, T is the only thing preventing the extinction of the human race. He is faced with a choice that should be easy, to avenge the murder of his race or to save humanity. The choice is not as easy as he thought it would be…
- Over 10 playable characters, who you can freely change between during the combat
- Crafting with numerous items to create weapons and armors
- Multiple endings
- Lengthy main storyline, with numerous side quests to try
- Multiple romantic options for your character with their own storylines
- Original characters with colorful personalities, each with a backstory of their own
- Main character can speak and make decisions, they have their own personality and characterization.
42. Rebirth of Island
"Rebirth of Island" is a hardcore survival game taking place in a wild, unknown world ruled with its own laws and customs. Your name is Gaius, an astronaut from Earth. You were sent on a space expedition in order to find a greater, more refined planet to occupy. Unfortunately, your ship was hit and you must crash land on a nearby unknown planet full of dangerous creatures. Your primary goal is to survive and to find your true calling on this mysterious planet. Key points:
- Procedurally Generated Planet: After each death a new planet with its own climate, rules, peculiarities and inhabitants appears.
- Goals: You need to survive! Collect resources you need, build your shelter, and adapt to your dangerous surroundings.
Try not to let your settlers die! Help them survive the many dangerous nights ahead.
- The distribution of energy and resources: You have to build shelters for your settlers, feed and protect them. In exchange, they will work for you. You can assign them to extract resources, build new homes, and run maintenance on any built homes.
- Continuous Updates: Join the active community to help shape the game's future! Give feedback, and participate in discussions with the developer and other players.
43. Back in 1995
A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the original PlayStation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
Back in 1995 was created as a labour of love by indie developer Takaaki Ichijo as a means to replicate the unique feeling he had from his first gaming experiences: the PlayStation and the Sega Saturn.Features:
- Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
- Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
- Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
- Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
- Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
* D-pad recommended
* A 720p or greater screen resolution is required
* Approximate playtime is 2-3 hours
44. The Boogie Man
"You are the player, and must chase the Boogie Man.
If you catch him, you win! And that's the happy ending.
If you don't catch him, you lose, and what awful bad ending may await you then?"
This is the third title in the Strange Man series, developed by Uri Games.
Keith uses a mandatory stay from work to tour a castle with his wife, Helena. Sit back, and enjoy tonight's entertainment: A horrific display of murder.
The Steam version features special additions such as achievements and multi-language localization.
Further installments in the series, entitled The Crooked Man, The Boogie Man, and The Hanged Man are also scheduled to be released on Steam in the near future.Features
- 2D horror-adventure featuring exploration and action elements
- Wide range of hardcore expressions of violence
- Multiple endings
45. Queen's Wish: The Conqueror
You are royalty of the mighty empire of Haven! Your mother the Queen rules, while you enjoyed a life of sheltered luxury. Then, one morning, you woke up to find yourself banished to a brutal war-torn land. Your job? Prove yourself by conquering it, or don’t bother to come home.
At last, you have been given wealth, magic, soldiers, power. The Queen thinks you will submit and join the family business. You might have other ideas ...
Queen's Wish: The Conquerer is a epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. Wander free through an enormous world, sink into a fascinating story full of surprises and interesting decisions, and use your cunning to outwit a multitude of dungeons and foes. In this open-ended adventure, you can build an Empire or free the oppressed. Serve the Queen or rebel. Fight or use diplomacy. Build fortresses, smith enchanted blades and armor, and deal with nagging relatives!Queen's Wish: The Conquerer features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay.
- Open-ended story in a variety of mysterious lands, featuring many choices, paths and endings. Lots of replay value.
- Suspenseful tactical combat. Select from fifty different abilities. Build and rebuild your warriors to face rapidly changing foes.
- Explore (and conquer) an enormous outdoors and a huge variety of dungeons and enemy fortresses.
- Gain strength with a unique fortress system. Build and equip fortresses, making your warriors stronger in a wide variety of ways.
- Not just orcs and elves. Features the unforgettable races and characters that make Spiderweb Software adventures unique.
- Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts to hunt for.
Enjoy a new adventure from Spiderweb Software, now celebrating 25 years of making fine indie fantasy role-playing goodness.
46. Soulcaster: Part I & II
The first two classic chapters in the Soulcaster series, bundled together!
Soulcaster is a tactical action-RPG where you ommand epic heroes by summoning them to strategic positions. Use quick reflexes and strategy to fight through hordes of monsters, discover secrets, collect treasure and buy upgrades for your allies. Only you, Soulcaster can restore peace to the land!
Your three faithful allies have unique combat skills:
- Shaedu, the Archer can take out enemies at a distance and strikes with deadly force
- Aeox, the Warrior can withstand great damage and will hold enemies at bay
- Bloodfire, the Bomber can throw firebombs over walls. This AOE ability can take out tight clusters of mobs, but beware, as he is fragile
Explore the perilous land of Avericia and its wide variety of settings, including graveyards, dark forests, dungeons, crystal castles, magma caverns, and more...
Over 50 stages across both chapters offers 3-4 hours of play time, and unlockable bonus challenges offer even more, if you just can't get enough Soulcaster.
Join the fight, Mortal. Your time is now!
47. Chopper: Lethal darkness
In this game we are shooting enemies from attack helicopter using Night Vision Device. Lot of insidious opponents, various weapons and realistic FLIR simulation.
Before we start our mission we prepare flight plan, composing our route from predefined waypoints, where hostile forces are located.
Our chopper will follow the route automatically, circling around each waypoint untill we finish with it and switch to the next one.
The task is to find enemies in the sight and destroy them all using air-to-ground missiles, 30-mm machinegun or IR-guided missiles.
Enemies have camps and armories, tankers, trucks, off-road vehicles with heavy machineguns and infantry.
As we progress through the game, our rank is increasing, and more weapons become available. We also gain access to new, more challenging areas…
48. Mission: Wolf
Isometric shooter about a mission called Wolf, in this game you start with your weapon and some ammo, kill enemies and do what is asked to achieve the goal in each act.
A storyteller will guide you through text and voice during the mission.
There are various types of weapons and different reactions from enemies to that weapons, There are also interactable objects throughout the map as well as a good AI of enemies
What to expect:
-Enemy IA and different types of enemies
-Easy and clear interface
-Different types of weapons
-Healt and ammo packs throught the mission
-Experience and kill count
-Player with standard movement
-Weapon selector via mouse wheel
How to play:
-Mouse and mouse clicks to move and accept in menus
-WASD to move in gameplay
-Left click to shoot
-Mouse to aim in gameplay
49. Legends of Iskaria: Days of Thieves
Legends of Iskaria is a 2D RPG which claims to be non-linear and immersive.
The game is mainly focus on story-telling, dialogs and exploration.
Built with love for 16bits graphics, it takes up some components of classic RPGs while playing with genre codes.
To the East of the Elven kingdom and the Dwarven lands, the small city of Algenroc lies, quiet and peaceful.
However, strange events are going to disrupt the tranquillity of its folk.
A cooper named Arlando, almost retired, will be forced to live as an adventurer to save his daughter...
- Dialogs with multiple choices. Each of which will impact on the game storyline.
- Rich tone. Sometimes funny and light. Sometimes deep and poetic.
- More than one way to finish the game. Different ways to lose!
- Full of secrets to discover.
Categories in common with Legends of Iskaria: Days of Thieves: Role Playing
50. Evil Labs
BUILD YOUR LABBuild and improve your own lab with dozens of buildings types and upgrades, like: laboratories, bedrooms, messhalls, security, offices, power generators, factories and the list goes on...
HIRE STAFFHire staff to help the development of your laboratory, research, produce medicines or defend your labs.
Over time, you will discover new upgrades for your staff and even ways to train your workers into scientists, engineers and armed security (coming soon...).RESEARCH TECHNOLOGYResearch new technology to improve and unlock new buildings and upgrades, improve your staff and find new elements to develop and spread diseases.
The current research tree has 118 technologies to be researched and more are to come!DEVELOP DISEASESChoose the characteristics of your disease from 73 unique options (including pathogens, contagion forms, symptoms and extras), all with different effects and consequences. Make your disease powerful, deadly or even incurable.INFECT PEOPLEChoose one of the 10 locations to spread your costumized disease and wait to see the results.
Later on, when your diseases are powerful enought you may even threaten governments and get money without even having to use them!GET RICH...Infected population will need the cure and your laboratory is the only place they can get it. Empty those pockets!...OR DIE TRYING! (planed feature)As you become more famous and/or notorious, governments may get suspicious or even discover your evil activities.
If your evil doings are discovered agents and soldiers can (and will) be sent to destroy your laboratory. Defend yourself!
KEY FEATURESLABORATORY BUILDERBuild your laboratory with more than 30 buildings types. Upgrade your buildings and laboratories to create a perfect environment to increase your staff productivity and make more money.MASSIVE RESEARCH TREEEvil Labs have an extensive research tree, with +118 researchable technologies (and counting), divided in six tech trees.EXTENSIVE DISEASE DEVELOPMENT OPTIONSDevelop your own disease with 73 options to choose from in four groups, like pathogens, contagion forms, symptoms and extras.
Each option gives diferent characteristics to the disease, making it more powerful, deadly or hard to cure.
Some of the options combined may even trigger some special events or effects.STAFF EVOLUTION (coming soon...)Staff gain experience as they do activities and can be upgraded into different classes, such as engineers, armed security and scientists.
BASE DEFENSE (planed feature)As you progress in the game, governments may get suspicious of your activities and send agents to sneak up over your laboratory or soldiers to destroy it.