The best games like KnightShift are:
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Odyssey
- arrow_rightFar Cry 4
- arrow_rightDarksiders Warmastered Edition
- arrow_rightChild of Light
- arrow_right7 Days to Die
- arrow_rightOverlord: Raising Hell
- arrow_rightLegends of Eisenwald
- arrow_rightPillars of Eternity
100 Best Games Like KnightShift:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (54)
- PlayStation 4 (61)
- iOS (19)
- Android (18)
- macOS (79)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (21)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (50)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (62)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the twentieth game in its series. It is the earliest game in the Assassin's Creed universe chronology and the prequel to Assassin's Creed Origins.
The events of Assassin's Creed Odyssey's take place in the Classical Era of Ancient Greece, in 431 BC, before the Brotherhood of Assassins was even formed. The plot follows a fictionalized story of the Peloponnesian War between city-states of Sparta and Athens that left Greece devastated. The player can choose to control either a male (named Alexios) or female (named Kassandra) protagonist, both of them being descendants of the famous Spartan king Leonidas. The player enters the plot as a mercenary and can side with either Athens or its rival Sparta. There's also the frame story set in the contemporary age. Its protagonist is Layla Hassan, who was also the main character in the frame story of Assassin's Creed Origins.
Unlike most earlier installments of Assassin's Creed, which put the emphasis solely on action, Odyssey has a strong role-playing element in it. Dialogue options and the non-linear plot allow the player to reach several alternate endings. The game also has a reputation system and multiple options for romancing, including same-sex romances. The combat system is similar to that in Origins with the addition of new skills. The game also reintroduces naval battles.
2. Far Cry 4
Far Cry 4 is a first-person shooter, which inherits traditions of the original Far Cry franchise. However, the plot of the fourth chapter is unique and has no direct references to the previous games of the series. The story is now set in the Far East, where the new main character Ajay Gale joins the opposition fighting the dictatorship. The open world lets players explore the entire environment of Kyrat – a tiny fictional region hidden in towering Himalayas. Ajay as a Kyrati-American travels to Kyrat to scatter the ashes of his mother in her motherland, but suddenly things go the wrong way, and he finds himself in the middle of the civil war between the powerful dictator Pagan Min and rebels from the Golden Path founded by his father. As the story progresses, players get new weaponry and equipment or customize the ones they have. From the very beginning, the whole map is not available, so to progress and to complete the story players have to open all the game areas by “activating” bell towers (traditional Far Cry mechanic) for establishing the Golden Path’s radio propaganda and defeating enemies’ fortresses.
Categories in common with Far Cry 4: Shooter
3. Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is a third person slasher/RPG. A remaster of the original release of 2010. The game features a fictional world, where mythical creatures exist in something resembling our reality.
The game’s protagonist is called War, the first Rider of Apocalypse from the biblical stories. His story is tied to his own mistakes, and the player has to restore order and the main character’s good name. Coincidentally, the actions that can be performed by the player include masterful executions, implementation of a wide variety of weapons, and many more brutal exercises of power. The role-playing elements will help the main character progress through the game and add more flavor to the gameplay.
The Warmastered Edition, compared to the original game, improves in graphics, performance, and overall quality-of-life features, making the player’s experience most smooth, and allowing to be run on the most powerful gaming rigs.
4. Child of Light
A girl named Aurora is the daughter of the Duke of Austria, who recently married again. Aurora suffers from a physical ailment, because of which she sleeps a lot. Once upon awakening, the girl finds herself in the mythical world of Lemuria. The princess meets a firefly named Ignikulius, who leads Aurora to the Forest Fairy, who was captured in a stained-glass window. After liberation, the fairy tells that the dark Queen Umbra stole the sun and the moon of Lemuria.
The fairy gives Aurora a flute, stars and, together with them, the ability to fly. But the Aurora pursues her own goals. She seeks to return to her father, who became very ill after his daughter disappeared. After going through numerous adventures with many characters, faced face to face with her own nightmares and defeating them, Aurora defeats Umbra and becomes the new queen of Lemuria.
You can play not only for Aurora but also for her companion firefly - in multiplayer mode.
5. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
6. Overlord: Raising Hell
How evil can you get?
Discover how corruptible you are in Overlord, the twisted fantasy action adventure where you can be evil (or really evil). In the game's seriously warped fantasy world, players will become the Overlord and get first-hand experience of how absolute power corrupts absolutely. You could be a regular run-of-the-mill Overlord. However, with incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil-minded impish critters, the Minions, on hand to do your bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be wonderfully despotic?!
Go deeper into the Overlord's twisted world as the single-player expansion content opens a series of hellish new levels, each a supernatural abyss for the game's five kingdoms: Mellow Hills, Evernight, Heaven's Peak, the Golden Halls and the Ruborian Desert. Access to each abyss is via a portal, which opens once a kingdom has been successfully conquered and the previous ruler banished to a personal hell within. However it's not just the fallen heroes that have been dragged into the abyss: the Overlord's newly loyal peasants have also been taken down into hell too.
With the undead denizens of each abyss on the attack and threatening the Overlord's reign above ground, there's only one thing for it: assemble your minion army, descend into each abyss and embark on a fresh wave of tyranny in order to return the serfs to their homelands, defeat the fallen heroes once and for all, and claim the throne of each kingdom's underworld.
INCLUDES THE OVERLORD CHALLENGE PACK:
Come and have a go if your Overlord's hard enough. All new pillaging fun with seven additional online multiplayer maps, including the competitive ‘Capture the Maiden’ map and ‘Protect Your Power’, where players must defend the Overlord's tower against waves of enemy attack.
THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL! Get in the action and become the Overlord, the all powerful dark lord with a horde of minions to command and a land to conquer.
CONTROL A HORDE OF MINIONS Slavish and loyal they'll smash, destroy, kill and steal anything for you. Your word is law.
BECOME THE OVERLORD Do you want fear, respect, gold and power? Become the most powerful being in the world by any means necessary.
CONQUER A TWISTED FANTASY WORLD Show the Seven Heroes, demonic Halflings, and Rabid Unicorns who's boss.
Categories in common with Overlord: Raising Hell: Role Playing
7. Legends of Eisenwald
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you - it's a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people - and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?Game features
- A unique and dynamic combat system - each move is also an attack
- The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
- A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
- Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
- An intriguing non-linear story
- A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
- Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
- A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
- An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Similar to games like Disciples 2 and HOMM, there may be points farther into the game where you lose it all, troops, gold, inventory. All those things you worked so hard for. This is part of the game, not a bug. And you wont know when.... Be warned.
8. Pillars of Eternity
In the land of Dyrwood, which suffers from a supernatural and inexplicable misfortune: children in Dyrwood are become "Hollowborn", what means, without a soul. The main character gets into a storm, discovering the talent of the "Watcher", which allows him to communicate directly with other people's souls and see other people's lives. During the game, he must reveal his purpose and find a way to solve the problem of "Hollowborn" children.
You will need to travel around the world of Eora, performing tasks for different groups, the relationship with each of which determines a specific reputation system. Reputation is calculated separately for each group and depends on the actions of the player. Fights with opponents occur in real time with the ability to stop the time. Up to five characters-companions can accompany the hero, they not only help in combat but also reveal some important details of the plot.
This game uses a unique role-playing system. A prominent place in it is given to the skills and abilities of the character, not related to the battles. The feature of this system is that the combat and non-combat skills of the character develop independently.
Categories in common with Pillars of Eternity: Role Playing
9. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is the remastered version of The Elder Scrolls Online. The main difference between the two versions is switching from the subscription model to buy-to-play monetization along with several improvements and re-branding.
TES: Online is an MMORPG and the first multiplayer installment in the series. It's set on the continent of Tamriel, long before the events of offline titles. Following the tradition of the franchise, the story starts with you being imprisoned. You escape and start to search for the soul that was stolen from you. Besides the storyline, the game features nonlinear gameplay with multiple side quests, and you can freely roam around the world. In general, the plot is indirectly connected to previous TES titles, such as Morrowind and Skyrim.
In fact, The Elder Scrolls Online provides the same gaming experience as offline titles but shared with friends. You can widely customize your character, choosing from ten races and five classes and developing different skills and abilities.
10. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
One of the first DirectX11 games
Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
Extended system of handmade side quests
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
Sleep function added into the game
New player’s interface
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
11. How to Survive
How to Survive is survival horror action role-playing with a top-down perspective. The players gain control over the three survivors who, after the shipwreck, were trapped on the archipelago full of zombies. Three main characters are representing three different ways to play the game: Kenji is the most balanced handyman, incredibly fast Abbie and fighter Jack.
In the game, two game modes: story campaign and challenge mode, you can both go with a company of two friends. The essence of the Challenge mode is that the heroes need to get to the opposite part of the island, where they are waiting for the boat.
To survive the calamity, players need to collect materials and craft weapons - do everything to survive on a hostile island. As the hero level ups, new skills will be available. Players are not limited in time and can perform all tasks at their own pace. For an additional difficulty, the game has Ironman mode.
12. Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
13. ARK: Survival Of The Fittest
Welcome to ARK: Survival of the Fittest, the first ever M.O.S.A. - a Multiplayer Online Survival Arena - that Studio Wildcard designed for the burgeoning wild west of eSports. A spin-off from the most popular open-world Early Access game on Steam ARK: Survival Evolved, ARK: Survival of the Fittest (SotF) pits up to 72 combatants in an action-packed struggle for survival where players are ultimately pushed into an epic final showdown where only one “Tribe” will make it out alive.
Survivors can form one- to six-person Tribes with the options to choose Unofficial and Official (Ranked) servers, and a variety of game-lengths and sizes in which to play. Players will start in the base forest environment introduced in the original ARK: Survival Evolved, with new environments and creatures introduced as the game evolves. Dedicated eSport ranking, matchmaking, reward, and tournament features make ARK: SotF readily accessible to all players.
Balanced for intense competition, contestants begin in a neutral staging area where they can communicate pre-game, strategize, or talk trash. After a count-down, they dramatically descend from the sky onto the ARK in a circular formation via beams of light. There is a cache of valuable items in the center – do survivors dash for the goods and fight it out, do they run into the forest and hide, search for Dinosaurs to rapidly build their army, or do they freeze up from the sheer terror of death? A continually shrinking “ring of death” forces contestants ever closer together over time. The hunt is on!
Action-Packed Core Survival Gameplay
30+ Creatures to Tame and Ride at Early Access Start, Many more planned at full launch
Multiple game modes (1v1, 2v2, 4v4, and 6v6)
One-to-Six Player Tribes
Variable game configurations ranging from 30-minute “instant action” to three-hour long “epic wars”
Top-ranked players are listed dynamically on SurviveTheArk.com and are provided monthly prize packages!
Game-Changing Tameable Super Creatures (Dragon, Giant Ape, Brood Mother)
Random “Evolution Events”
Arsenal of Weapons, Traps, Armor, Structures and other Items from Primitive to Modern Tech Tiers
Robust Ranking, Tournament & Spectator Features
Exclusive SotF Cosmetic Items that can also be used in ARK: Survival Evolved
Custom-Painted “War Banners” enable Tribes to show off their team spirit on Flags across their army of Dinosaurs, and are also broadcast on the gigantic billboards during game events. Just don’t draw anything offensive!
A custom soundtrack written by award-winning composer Gareth Coker of Ori and the Blind Forest!
14. Heroes of Might and Magic V
Heroes of Might & Magic V is a tactical turn-based strategy and a fifth part of the series and the first installment to utilize the 3D graphics.
The gameplay centers around The Heroes who are powerful leaders helping different fractions, forming guilds and fighting alongside with weaker characters against The Heroes of the opposing division.
The player controls the growth of his character — he may distribute the experience points between the abilities on the skill tree thus gaining new ultimate powers or racial skills. The core feature to the skills in the game is that every walkthrough forms a unique mix of race, skills and development issues embodied in The Hero.
There are six fractions to the game: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Dungeon, Sylvan, and Academy. The title feature one DLC and one standalone add-on content. They add two more fractions to the game: Fortress and Stronghold.
The gameplay depicted in the fifth part of the IP continues the line set in the third and the fourth chapters, the narrative, however, does not share such succession. None of The Heroes were transported into the new title with the adventures set in Ashan — the world created by Asha.
The story follows a line of tragic events during the battle between Asha and Urgash in which the former suffered collisions and merged with The Moon.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might and Magic V: Strategy
15. Total War: WARHAMMER
Total War Warhammer is a combination of two franchises, which brings fantasy violence of Warhammer into the combat mechanics of historical Total War series. The turn-based strategy with real-time tactical battles between clashing armies. The story campaign begins with the newly elected Emperor attempting to reunite the shattered kingdom and bring peace under his control.
On the release date, Total War Warhammer offered four playable factions at launch, including Empire, Greenskins, Dwarves and Vampire Courts, but eventually, Chaos and Bretonnians were added as DLC. In total, there’s 13 DLC, some of which are free. Unlike other Total War titles, Warhammer includes the ability of special faction agents to participate in battles in order to give your army an advantage, a wider variety of animations and flying units such as dragons. Addition of magic with unique spells for each faction, which sets Total War Warhammer as a different title from any other Total War game.
16. Age of Empires III: Complete Collection
Age of Empires 3 Complete Collection is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. It includes the original game and two expansions: The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties, that add new playable civilizations.
Like in previous titles in the series, in Age of Empires 3 you choose and develop a civilization through ages. To progress you gather and manage resources, explore the world, upgrade the technology and units. The series’ new feature is the Home City, a separate powerhouse that provides additional options for your development, including unique upgrades you can use during the match. The goal of the game is to overcome AI or online opponents.
Age of Empires 3 features a political system. With each new age you choose politicians you want to support. They give you a certain bonus, for example, extra supplies or military units.
Besides a free mode, the game has a campaign divided into three acts. Instead of step-by-step development you take control of a civilization at the set time period and complete tasks.
17. FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer RPG developed by Square Enix. It is the direct continuation of FINAL FANTASY XIV.
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is a heavily updated version of the original FINAL FANTASY XIV with a different graphics engine, netcode, and storyline. The game was made because the game sold poorly and wasn't met with critical acclaim.
The game takes place in Eorzea five years after the events of the original game. FINAL FANTASY XIV ended on an apocalyptic note - a dragon god destroyed most of the Eorzea. Thanks to the blessing of the Gods, the player-created characters were able to escape certain death and were sent five years to the future. In a rebuilt world they face the danger of invasion by the Empire of the north.
In FFXIV, the players interact with each other in a world that continues to live on even without any players on the server. At the beginning of the game, the players are met by a character creation screen where they choose the name, race, gender, build, appearance and the base class. It is also necessary to choose a game world for your character.
Players level up their characters by gaining EXP. EXP is gained by raiding dungeons, taking part in server-wide events, killing monsters, and completing quests.
The game's combat system revolves around using a combination of character-specific weapon skills, the use of magic, and the physical attacks themselves.
18. Risen 3 - Titan Lords
Risen 3: Titan Lords is the final part of the Risen trilogy, a medieval-themed action RPG set in a fantasy world. The game isn’t directly connected to the events of Risen and Risen 2: Dark Waters but features several characters and locations from them.
You take on the role of the unnamed protagonist whose soul was stolen by a demon. You can return it with a magician’s help but you need to join one of three in-game factions, like in other Risen games. This leads to multiple quests you complete to gain the respect of your mentors. The story is non-linear; almost all locations are available from the very beginning.
Titan Lords uses the upgraded version of Dark Waters’ combat system that features sword and gunfights and using magic. All skills are upgradeable. The game includes both land and sea missions. A new gameplay feature is karma that affects your relationship with NPCs. The protagonist can become conditionally good or evil depending on his choices. However, his karma won’t define the game’s ending.
19. Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection is a unique blend of RTS and first-person shooter that is complex enough it takes some time to master.
Two teams -- elite marines Frontiersmen and vicious alien Khaara -- compete against each other on robust maps. The number of them is limited only by the play imagination: the game features compelling level editor, scripting and graphical tools to sculpt a unique adventure. FPS mechanic is simple -- you just point and shoot. The beauty of the game mechanics truly shines in intense multiplayer sessions: you have to come up with the cunning strategy to win against players in Khaara team. The goal: clear spreading alien infestation for marines and destroy power nodes for aliens. For a successful completion of all tasks, players need to choose a leader in their midst. The leader rank requires to come up with the cunning strategy as well as with operative control of players.
Developers are still polishing their creation, so players are sure to get new patches and maps frequently.
20. King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is a real-time strategy game, serving as a direct sequel to King’s Bounty: The Legend, and based on an older series of King’s Bounty. The game is set first in the fantasy world of Endoria, same as the predecessor, and then swiftly transfers to the world of Teana, where the main events occur.
The protagonist has a task of finding the legendary knight of her kingdom, the previous game’s main character, to save her besieged world. Role-playing elements of the game include three different classes for your hero, a different companion, which provides help in battle, and inventory system which affects your gameplay by adding various excellent or dangerous situations.
The art style of the game is reminiscent of fantasy-themed cartoons, but it also makes every character in the game unique and distinct, with almost no animation repetitive or texture getting overused. The soundtrack adds to the immersion in the fantasy battles, providing a mood for every location and making a significant impact on the playthrough.
21. Jurassic World Evolution
Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in an uncertain world where life always finds a way.
Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them. Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviors, traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA.
Control the big picture with deep management tools or go hands-on to confront challenges on the ground or in the air. Expand your islands and choose your own journey in an all-new narrative featuring iconic characters from across the franchise and decades of Jurassic lore at your fingertips.
22. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers to a world teeming with cunning enemies, traps, puzzles and deadly weapons all within a vast 3D environment ready to explore. Now the classic game has been restored and enhanced with a new visual engine and exciting new features to sink your teeth into!
New features include:
- Support for high resolutions, and widescreen
- Improved gameplay and level design
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync
- Dynamic lighting, bloom, FXAA, enhanced water effects, lights shafts and more
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs
- Steam Achievements
The Lost Land...
A world where time has no meaning - and evil knows no bounds. Torn from a world long gone, the time traveling warrior Turok has found himself thrust into a savage land torn by conflict. An evil overlord known as 'The Campaigner' seeks to shred the fabric of time and rule the universe using an ancient artifact known as 'The Chronoscepter'. The Chronoscepter was shattered thousands of years ago in an effort to keep it from falling into evil hands. The Campaigner has constructed a massive focusing array which he plans to use to magnify and pervert the power of the Chronoscepter in order to shatter the barriers between the ages and rule the universe. Turok has vowed to find the eight pieces of the Chronoscepter spread throughout the Lost Land and put an end to The Campaigner's evil plot...
To learn more you must enter the world of Turok
- Completely 3-D Virtual World
Run, jump, climb in any direction in a fully 3D world, with the ability to independently look and aim your weapons up, down, or sideways.
- Intelligent Enemies Programmed for Ferocity
Variable aggression profiles make each enemy behave uniquely.
- 14 Monstrous High-tech Weapons
From the Grenade Launcher, Plasma Pulse Rifle and Alien Weapon, to the Quad Rocket Launcher and, the mother of all guns, the Atomic Fusion Cannon!
- Advanced Interactive Backgrounds with Particle Technology
Cobwebs sway. Bubbles form rings on the water's surface. Bullets ricochet. Trees explode into flames and crash to the ground. Waterfalls boil with foam.
- Bionically Engineered Dinosaurs
Razor-toothed Raptors. Artillery-packing Triceratops. Alien Infantry and a Laser-Guided T-Rex. Following your every move with head-tracking technology.
23. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
After having banned the influence of the gods in Myrtana, the nameless hero and Xardas have left this world in order to prevail the balance of power. In their exile located somewhere between space and time, they watch the actions of the mortal beings. As they discover a growing of the differences between orcs and humans again, they start to accuse each other and finally even a fight between the companions breaks loose. The nameless hero leaves the secret realm and wakes up in Myrtana, where he tries to unite Myrtana once for good - in a new empire for both orcs and human.
Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition includes new quests, new monsters and many of the old friends who gamers around the world got to know before. This standalone add-on will answer all the questions which have risen in the past and will slowly introduce the fans to a new chapter...
- Huge lively environment which reacts to the player’s actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Many intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new moves
- Plenty of new weapons, armors, monsters and quests
- Completely revised gameplay & combat system
- Major graphic & sound improvements for even greater atmosphere
- Numerous upgrades, additions and little extras
Categories in common with Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition: Role Playing
24. Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Unprecedented Multi-decade Campaign – Kane returns as the centerpiece of an epic new single-player campaign. Experience a new story that spans 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. Facilitate the rise of the Brotherhood leading up to and beyond the events of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars.
- Global Conquest – Fight the Third Tiberium War your way. Take command in an all new global conquest mode. Position your forces on a strategic level and then wage conflict in the fast, fluid, furious, tactical gameplay that Command & Conquer pioneered. Map out your strategies on the planetary level and wage all-out war on the ground.
- Live Action Videos are back! – Witness the rise of the Brotherhood first hand through intense live action video sequences starring Joe Kucan, the actor who originated the role of Kane in the Command & Conquer series in addition to a new celebrity cast of characters.
- Introduction of new Epic-Units – Devastate the battlefield with the immense firepower of all-new Epic-units. Customize your Epic-Units mid-battle via garrisoning and upgrades. Position these units in the strategic, global conquest mode then lay siege to your enemy at the tactical, battle level.
- Take Command of a Whole New Army – With the introduction of new units, structures, and abilities to each of the three factions, the Tiberium Wars will never be the same. Conquer your enemies with new units on both land and air.
- Specialized Sub-factions – Play to your strengths with six unique sub-factions, each equipped with their own exclusive units, powers, and upgrades. Utilize the sub-faction of your choice to fully take advantage and compliment your play style.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath: Strategy
25. Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 8v8 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new extreme game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.Key features:
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer extreme game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.
- Receive a five star general ribbon for your main menu badge
- Receive an unique five star general achievement
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar visible to everyone during a match
- Receive an outstanding HUD element visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a slight XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock units faster
26. The First Templar
The First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, including Sacracen, King Philip the IV of France and the Inquisition.
The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI-controlled hero.
- Expansive Historical Game World: Return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse. 20 historically accurate locations from around Europe have been recreated for the player to explore
- One player - Multiple Roles: Instantly swap between playable characters, focusing on the best skills for the job. Drop in/out cooperative online play allows a friend to help out!
- Fast Paced Action-Based Play: Unlock furious combos to unleash upon waves of challenging opponents
- RPG-inspired Character Development: Each character has unique abilities and skill trees, which players develop as they explore the game world
27. Farming Simulator 15
Welcome to the new generation of Farming Simulator!
With a brand new graphics and physics engine, Farming Simulator 15 offers an immense open world, filled with details and visual effects transporting the Farming Simulator franchise to a new era.
Manage your own farm: from harvesting to animal husbandry, and from the sales of fresh products to woodcutting, the benefits of your exploitation will allow you to develop, and invest in new and more powerful vehicles or tools.
Across hundreds of acres of land offered by the new Nordic environment, and a renovated North American environment, use and drive over 140 authentic vehicles and farming tools, from over 40 most famous manufacturers (including 20 new brands): New Holland, Ponsse, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr…
This new equipment includes a selection of vehicles and tools entirely dedicated to a new activity in Farming Simulator: woodcutting!
In multiplayer, invite up to 15 friends to help you develop your farm. Thanks to an active and passionate community, benefit from limitless new content: new vehicles, tools, and even environments!
28. SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
In times of war and chaos you will assume the role of a young man, who is supposed to liberate the entire world of Eo from the new, nameless evil. Along with a group of diverse heroes and a dragon as trustful companions, you will fight to gain information about this mysterious new enemy and thereby discover your own true destiny.
With daring and courage you will be able to succeed in this brand new, epic, strategic RTS/PRG-Mix that combines the storylines of the previous Spellforce-games and continues further.Key Features
- Click'n'Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies
- Single-Player campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests - all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilites, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer
- Stand-Alone expansion: SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars & SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm are not required to play the game
29. Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The capture of new positions allows for purchasing new vehicles and troop upgrades. The main objective of any singleplayer mission is to capture all the points on the map.
Men of War: Assault Squad comes bundled with a map editor.
Categories in common with Men of War: Assault Squad: Strategy
30. SpellForce 2 Anniversary Edition
SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition presents the award-winning SpellForce saga hits: "SpellForce 2 – Shadow Wars" and the add-on "SpellForce 2 – Dragon Storm" for a spectacular game experience!
Experience the age of heroes: roleplaying action & realtime strategy in a perfect mix of genres.
Mysterious powers arise from darkness and shadow. They are threatening Eo, the world of SpellForce, already devastated by wars and sundered by intrigues. A hero, born of the legendary Shaikan and linked by a life bond with an ancient dragon now holds the fate of the world in his hands! Unite powerful heroes and armies under your banners, as only with joined forces you can combat this threatening doom! The burden of ancient blood is heavy, and it is yours to carry…
Fight epic campaigns with your heroes, with over 90 hours of playing time.
Individual development of the avatar and heroes with an extensive skill tree!
Control various game factions with three races each in a life-like fantasy world.
Command infantry, mounted and flying units, and unleash the enormous titans!
Experience spectacular mass battles in breath-taking 3D graphics!Anniversary Edition Features:Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
Additions and Fixes for the Free Game Mode
Full compatibility with modern operating systemsMajor Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work:Grass rendering improved
View distance improvements
Improved trees (trunk/branch)
Improved leaf rendering (add leaf subsurface scattering)
Improved lighting (per pixel, basic Bidirectional reflectance distribution function specular, rim light, view dependent ambient, etc)
Improved shadows (soft shadows, percentage-closer filtering)
Shader Model 3.0 usage only
31. The Dwarves
The Dwarves is a fantasy role-playing game with a strong story and tactically challenging real-time battles. 15 playable heroes, each with individual skills, are to be deployed cleverly. Take on superior numbers of orcs, ogres, älfs, bögnilim, zombies, dark mages and many more foes, to give them the low-down.
Based on the bestselling novel “The Dwarves” by Markus Heitz you’ll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come!
Categories in common with The Dwarves: Role Playing
32. Savage Lands
Savage Lands is a fantasy survival game with heavy emphasis on cooperative multiplayer.
The players spawn in a vast fantasy open world. The game does not give you any main goals or tasks that are necessary to “beat” the game. Instead, you can explore the world at your own pace. One of the main game mechanics is crafting. You can create different tools, items or build structures using recourses that you can find throughout the game world. Players can come across ruined villages. The building in them can be repaired and used as a temporary base.
The environments are filled with hostile animals and mythical creatures such as boars, wolves, skeletons. Killing enemies is off the primary way to gather certain materials such as animal skin that you can get from slain deer or boars. The most notable monster in the game is a giant dragon that inhabits a tower in the center of the map. Killing it requires cooperation and the best armor and weapons you can find or create. Aside from wild animals and monsters, the other great menace to the player is cold temperature. Staying cold for a long time makes you lose hope. To get warm, you can use torches, campfires or warm clothes. Any players in the game world can use the campfires, so they often become gathering spots for players. Alternatively, you can craft warm clothes.
33. Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Avencast: Rise of the Mage is an action RPG game developed by ClockStone Software. The game combines the elements of a beat-em-up, quest and puzzle games.
A young mage is brought up by an old wizard and is sent to Avencast wizardry academy. To complete his final exam, the mage has to go to a forest and find his own crystal. Upon returning back to the academy, it is revealed that Avencast fell under attack. The monsters roam the halls of the academy, while a few survivors barricade themselves deep in the academy. The mage has to save Avencast and figure out why was it attacked in the first place.
The main action in the game is killing enemies. It can be done in two ways: using magic spells or physically attacking them. Should the player choose the first method, they'll have to figure out the complex magic system.
The magic system consists of three branches: force spells (used for close quarters combat), wisdom spells (long range combat), and summon spells (used for summoning pets and comrades). The activation of every spell is made with the press of three buttons.
After killing an enemy, the players are awarded experience points which are used to level up your character. After leveling up, 10 points are given to the player, that can be used to upgrade the character stats or to buy new spells. The players can loot Avencast to find potions, notes, new armor or clothing.
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
35. Fallen Earth Free2Play
It’s 2156, and the world has been destroyed by both nuclear and bio-chemical means. Your story takes place in one of the few habitable places left in the world, the Grand Canyon. As a clone with an uncertain past, your job is survival in a world now built on destruction, betrayal and fragile factional alliances.
Explore, harvest and stake your claim to over 1,000 square kilometers of harsh and mysterious terrain. The classless advancement and non-linear gameplay allows you to play the character you want. Join a random dynamic events to capture resources and invade towns, capture and hold a Progress Town, fight through instances, take part in the rich faction backstory, or make a living by selling what you scavenge and craft on the auction house. Fallen Earth gives you the freedom to do exactly as you want. The world may be a shadow of its former self, but there’s no limit to what’s possible for you to accomplish.
- Scavenge, harvest and craft just about anything you can think of. Over 95% of the in-game items are player crafted.
- The hybrid real-time combat system gives you the perfect blend of first-person combat and role-playing
- Pledge allegiance to one of six factions and take part in the rich backstory that defines the world of Fallen Earth
- Completely classless, play the way you want to
- Over 1,000 square kilometers to explore
- Dynamically occurring events, including invasions and resource cache discoveries mean that there is always something happening
36. Rolling Sun
Rolling Sun takes advantage of the latest version of CRYENGINE, with best in class physics, lighting and water effects. Discover ancient magic as you guide your Sun Stone through lost Incan and Mayan civilizations.
Take control of a defeated Sun God trapped on Earth. Use the last of your powers to guide a stone across and ancient civilization, gaining power as you get closer and closer to your rival, the Moon God.
- Skills to unlock :
As you gain power, you'll gain such skills as double jump, mid-air dash, and more.
- Physics-based gameplay.
Take advantage of a living environment, powered by CryEngine physics, to reach your goals.
37. Prime World
Prime World is a free online game in RPG / MOBA genre with a unique universe where tactical session battles, castle management, and hero development are mixed together.
Prime World brings the MOBA genre to a new level:
play in different modes;
improve your heroes not only on the battlefield but also in your own castle;
gather and create lethal combinations of skills;
use these combinations in battles to defeat your enemies.
An incredible amount of talents and skins allows you to build up a one of a kind character depending on your preferences!
The game is based on the conflict of lords, who fight in the endless battle for control over prime - the most important resource, the possession of which can change the alignment of forces. Prime is magic and a source of technology, a dangerous alien substance, which can change the world and give power over it - everyone needs it. The one who controls the prime, controls the whole world!
Gather a collection of exclusive talents and create an army of invincible heroes. Attack the enemy towers and conquer new territories. Conclude profitable alliances with other clans or subordinate them in battle. Become the first in the world of Praya!
Every hero in the world of Praya can become one of a kind with the help of the talent system.
Prime World features an exclusive terramorphing system, which allows you to capture lands by raising your faction’s flag over it. Native terrain beneath hero’s feet makes him more powerful.
There are few combat modes in the game, which are a bit different from each other. Check the schedule of the modes being online in the special thread in our Community Hub!
Every hero has multiple individual skins, which are made limited timed to different special occasions. Choose a suitable look for your hero, it’s up to you, how it will look like! What is more, skins provide suitable voice-overs and can even change the hero’s gender.
Prime World combines tactical fights with strategic elements. You can become a powerful commander and a magnificent ruler of your castle at the same time!
The game is based on the conflict of lords leading constant battles for prime with the help of their Heroes - warriors with unique abilities who can return to battle after being defeated again and again.
Prime World offers its players a rich social system: players can join clans and develop them together, capture clans of other players.
There are numerous ways to upgrade your character in battle sessions, from farming creeps to playing mini-games on the base. This makes PvP part of the game even more diverse.
38. Planet Alcatraz
Planet Alcatraz is a 3D role playing game with isometric projection. The player travels through the game world and fights against enemies in the real-time mode. In a general sense Planet Alcatraz can be portrayed as a non-linear adventure with lots of shooting. Several genres are mixed in this game but despite that fact it isn't stuck between them and appears to be a classical RPG that is based on a specially developed system.
The action takes place on prison planet Alcatraz. Its inhabitants are inveterate criminals that were banished there for the life term for their terrible crimes. The main objective of the game is to control a sabotage group that consists of the only one person in the beginning and enlarges through the game. The player has to use all sorts of resources and means to accomplish the mission.Key features:
- Absolutely unique universe
- Creation of the main character allows changing basic characteristics and appearance including facial animation based on LifeMode technology
- Tense atmosphere determined by deep immersion to planet's criminal world
- Comprehensive dialogue system allowing the player to choose the way of behaving and communication on his own
- More than 100 kinds of cold steel and firearms
- More than 200 characters involved in dialogues
- More than 80 original monsters, including flying and poisonous
- Fights and adventures with different behavioral and battle options
- Original sounds and music
Categories in common with Planet Alcatraz: Role Playing
39. Agarest: Generations of War
At the dawn of time, a terrible war raged between the forces of good and evil, ending in the destruction of the world of Agarest. After their victory, the Gods of Light unified the decaying bodies of the Gods of Darkness and created a new world.
Now, the forces of darkness are awakening once again…
• Choose the path of Darkness or Light through a truly epic story, spanning multiple generations
• Battle hundreds of different creatures using an array of character abilities, in a compelling and innovative turn-based combat system
• Build your ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!
• Unite with your chosen heroine and use the “Soul Breed” system to shape the fate of the next generation of heroesAgarest: Generations of War - Exclusive game features!Agarest: Generations of War includes many unique features that cannot be found in any other Strategy Role Playing Game. Here's a summary of some of the best:
Extended Area is the "Linked Area" set for both your party and your enemies. Each character in the game has a uniquely shaped extended area. When a character's turn comes around, all other characters in the Extended Area of the character in play (and characters in the extended areas of those characters!) can combine in an extended attack. This allows you to chain your party's attacks together, allowing access to more Arts and huge Combos!
You can upgrade various Items and Equipment at the Blacksmith's Guild in two different ways:
By Enhancement: You can enhance equipment to a maximum of Level 5. Once an Item is enhanced to Level 5, you can convert the Item, changing it into something else. This process is irreversible and the original item is lost. Experimentation reveals some great new items!
Through Alchemy: Alchemy allows you to combine several items to create a single, more powerful piece of equipment. While you lose the items used in the alchemy, you gain a powerful new piece of equipment and permanent access to your new item in the Shop! Alchemy can create powerful new weapons and armour but occasionally a Smithing Accident will occur and the smith will create a different item than what you expected!
The "Soul Breed" system
Agarest takes place across 5 generations of heroes, starting with your first character, Leonhardt. During each generation you will build relationships with 3 different female party members, and at the end of each generation's story arc you must choose to marry one of the girls.
Your choice of marriage partner is restricted to girls who've grown fond of you over a particular generation. Your options are determined by your choices during conversations at certain points of the story.
The girl you choose as your wife - and the strength of their relationship with you - will determine the abilities of the main character in the next generation of the story. You'll have to experience multiple play throughs to see all of the character possibilities open to you! What heroes might you create?Free DLC includedBasic Pack - A basic package. It contains 1 each of Resurrect, Capture, and Resist Direction, 2 each of Heal and Refresh, and 5 Vessels of Life.
Offense-Defense Pack- Contains 1 Adaka, 1 Shield Sword, 1 Bird Eye, 1 Magic Frame, 1 Critical Hit, and 2 Seeds of Happiness.
Additional-Points Pack 1 - Contains 10,000G, 100PP, 250TP, and 500EP.
Recovery-Skill Pack - Contains 2 Light Heals, 2 Harvest Heals, and 2 Cure Alls, as well as 1 Prayer, 1 Gospel, and 1 Counter.
Flower Pack - Contains 1 Lucky Charm, 1 HP Up, 1 Resist Ailments, 1 Restore HP 15%, and 1 Restore AP++, as well as 2 Moonlight Flowers, and 3 Tree Spirit Souls.
General-Purpose Pack - Contains 1 Magic Blade, 1 Partisan, 1 Battle Frame, 1 Bracelet of Feicui, and 1 Item Drop Rate Up, as well as 2 Shiny Fangs, and 2 Advanced Heals.
Add-on Dungeon 1 - An add-on dungeon for generation 1. An uncharted adventure awaits you on the Holy Island of Erin!
Add-on Dungeon 2 - An add-on dungeon for generation 2. A new frontier waits to be explored along the Trum Coast!
Add-on Dungeon 3 - An add-on dungeon for generation 3. It's time to reunite with old friends at Magna Val!
Add-on Dungeon 4 - An add-on dungeon for generation 4. Embark on an exciting journey to the mysterious Tresor Island!
Add-on Dungeon 5 - An add-on dungeon for generation 5. Embark on one last adventure into the Deep Forest Naruvia!
Amateur-Breeder Pack - Contains 2 Mithril Beast Claws, 2 Large Mithril Claws+, 2 Big Beast Fangs+, and 2 Stardust Fangs+. This is the week to adore your dog.
The Role-model Pack - Contains 1 Langguth Sword, 1 S.O.C., and 1 Extra Frame. "Langguth Sword. A holy sword that shines with the sacred light of god." Wow, it couldn't be more perfect!
Ceremony Pack - Contains 1 Alfa Beld Spear, 1 Gate of Hell, and 1 Chaos Frame. These seem like something you use to open a portal to the netherworld, don't they? Be careful...
Elegant-Holiday Pack - Contains 1 Washer, 1 Man's Fist, and 1 Halper Scythe. Wash your dog with the Washer, equip yourself with the Man's Fist, and throw the Halper Scythe. Go fetch! This will add a little spice to your weekend--uh, no. Scythes aren't meant for throwing. That would be really dangerous. Seriously.
40. Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
Red-haired adventurer extraordinaire Adol Christin has finally reunited with his best pal, Dogi, and is eager to set sail for new adventures in Afroca. It seems fate has other plans for him, however, as a pirate captain named Ladoc makes him an offer he simply can't refuse: a chance to explore a dangerous, uncharted archipelago in the Atlas Ocean that may hold treasures of heretofore unseen value.
Never ones to back away from a good mystery, Adol and Dogi both agree to join Ladoc on this expedition aboard his ship, the “Tres Mares” -- but no sooner does it weigh anchor than the Romuns, their sights set on the same curious islands of Canaan, attack the wayward pirates and ultimately knock Adol overboard, leaving him for dead.
Some time later, he washes ashore in Canaan itself, alive but weakened, rescued and resuscitated by two young girls named Isha and Olha who sport long ears and bushy tails. They are of the native “Rehda” tribe, and it seems Adol is not the first human to arrive here -- nor are humans particularly welcome...
Come experience the very first 3D Ys game as you've never experienced it before! Already the foundation upon which Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin would later be built, this version of Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim comes equipped with an original translation and brand new, entirely unique gameplay features such as the addition of a super hardcore “Catastrophe Mode” for fans of the later titles, full widescreen support, map warping, Steam achievements and leaderboards, and even a full digital art book packed with concept sketches, hi-res character portraits and original production PSDs.
See what you've been missing with this definitive version of the game that brought Ys into the modern era!Key Features:
Fast, real-time combat centered around elemental swords with unique magical abilities
Enormous screen-filling bosses set to quintessentially Ys rock music composed by the legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk
A deep and involving story that ties into Ys history and serves as a cornerstone of series lore
Brand new “Catastrophe Mode” where healing items can’t be purchased or stored, to create a gameplay experience more in line with later entries
Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics and gamepad support
Newly-added ability to warp among checkpoints
Steam achievements and leaderboards
41. Disciples Sacred Lands Gold
It is now the dawn of a new age. The most momentous of wars has begun in the heart of
the Sacred Lands. Four races - the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Undead Hordes and the
Legions of the Damned - stand ready for battle as they fight for the survival and dominance
of their war-torn world, and the gods they have long believed in.
The Mighty Lords watch silently as their Disciples prepare for the daunting tasks ahead.
Each warrior must engage in a struggle of swordplay, sorcery, and uncommon courage in order
to complete their sacred quests.
The Empire fight to secure their people's future; The Mountain Clans search to regain their
rune knowledge; The Undead Hordes seek revenge for their accursed god; and The Legions of the
Damned battle to resurrect their fallen angel's soul. It is a struggle of desperation.
Every stroke of a sword, each blast of fiery magic must be endured beyond exhaustion. For once
the clouds of destruction clear, lands will have been transformed, new armies will have been
forged and the cheers of the liberated will resound throughout the land.
The day of reckoning has come...
Only one race shall claim victory. Only the chosen will survive.
*Gold Edition includes over 25 new scenarios created by the developers and improved multiplayer functionality.
*Engage in classic turn-based strategy and RPG action in a fully explorable medieval world.
*Master over 100 spectacular spells, each boasting its own dynamic animation.
Categories in common with Disciples Sacred Lands Gold: Strategy
42. Primal Carnage: Extinction
Dinosaurs have been resurrected from extinction on a remote tropical island. Now they have escaped, and a team of elite mercenaries has been dispatched to remove the threat.
The stage is set for the ultimate battle between man and beast.
Will you hunt down human prey as a variety of legendary prehistoric creatures? Or join the mercenary team and make these bloodthirsty beasts extinct for the second time?
The real question is... can you survive?BIGGER. BETTER. MORE.
Primal Carnage: Extinction takes the successful formula of the original game and reinvigorates it with more dinosaurs, more game modes and more maps! Also featuring improved graphics, overhauled gameplay mechanics, re-imagined levels and greater customization that lets you play your own way.INTENSE DINO GAMEPLAY
Unleash your inner dinosaur as you take control of the deadliest predators the world has ever known. Choose from 10 unique dinosaur classes with specialized roles, from sneaky spitters to towering tyrants, all ruthless and very hungry.SPECIALIZED HUMAN CLASSES
Survive the island as one of 5 distinct human classes, each with their own special abilities to help the team. Use a wide variety of devastating weaponry and gadgets to take down your scaly foes.MULTIPLE MODES OF CARNAGE
- Fight to the top of the food chain in Team Deathmatch.
- Work together to reach rescue, or ensure the humans never leave the island in the objective-based Get to the Chopper.
- Challenge yourself to a never-ending onslaught of AI dinos in Survival co-op.
- Stalk the humans as an invisible raptor or band together to take it down in Hunt mode.
- Steal eggs from dinosaur nests or protect your unhatched babies in Capture The Egg.
Wage over the top prehistoric warfare in a variety of environments, ranging from lush tropical jungles, to perilous mountaintops, to abandoned labs. Some maps feature blizzards and environmental hazards such as acid pits, so guns and teeth aren't the only things to worry about.LOOT SYSTEM
Extinction supports the Steam Economy. Obtain a variety of skins and accessories for human and dinosaur alike through the in-game store & drop system. There is now a crafting system to convert lower tier items into even more valuable cosmetics. Players can also choose to trade items on the Steam MarketplaceWORKSHOP SUPPORT
Players can now create their own maps and cosmetics for submission to the Extinction Workshop page. All items will be curated and have a chance of being officially added to Primal Carnage: Extinction!
43. World War III: Black Gold
Actual Armies. Actual Weapons. Actual Political Issues.
World War III - Black Gold takes the player to the near future. The political crisis has been going on for months, leading to worldwide turmoil. A secret conference of the UN Central Geological Commission reveals that worldwide oil reserves have reached dangerously low levels: Oil reserves will run out within 8-10 years. This proves too short for even the most highly industrialized countries to switch their economies to alternative energy sources. Soon, mass protests erupt all over the world, effectively shutting down the global economy. The Great Powers have declared WW III...FEATURES:
- 2 Game modes: for beginners and experts
- 3 Campaigns on three sites: the US, Russia and Iraq in 30 epic missions of courage and honour
- Fully 3D war terrain and units
- Day/night cycles and variable weather conditions affect the game and your strategies
- "Technology Tree" weapons research system
- Tunnels, trenches and interconnected underground tunnel systems)
- Ability to modify the 3D terrain (flattens terrain, create bulwarks or dig ditches)
- Advanced electronic battle systems: communications tapping, photo stream capturing
- Kamikaze and Stealth-units
- Camouflage and Jamming systems
- Defence systems: missile defence, decoys, anti-chemical filters
- Anti-aircraft, anti-tank, mass destruction weapons
- Challenging Multitplayer-Mode for up to 8 players over LAN & EarthNet
Categories in common with World War III: Black Gold: Strategy
44. Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Heroes of Might & Magic and Fire Emblem.
Grotesque Tactics weaves a humorous storyline and plenty of amusing dialogue, poking fun at some of the most successful RPGs, such as Oblivion, Gothic and Lord of the Rings.
To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult "The Dark Church" which has murdered all of the kingdom’s heroes and knights, you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies.
- Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
- Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
- Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
- Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
- Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
- Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and out¬fitting a party of unique heroes
- Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
45. Data Hacker: Reboot
Time, Space and Parallel universes collapse and merge, tethered to threads of reality and sustained by a paradoxical power source.
Nothing is impossible - it is time to become a Data Hacker.
The stage is set for a struggle that spans many Worlds and their people; a struggle that is bigger than any man, woman or child. Who knows what trials you will face, what adversity you will defy in your quest for the true meaning of existence?
Data Hacker: Reboot is a Japanese-styled role-playing game that will make you question the very definition and value of life, reality, love and loss. We will laugh. We will cry. We will be gratified.
Are you ready to take up this quest, and become a Data Hacker?
- Beautifully crafted environments - explore a variety of unique World Fractures on your travels, from Fantasy and Sci-fi to Nightmarish and Surreal!
- Awesome Combat Scenes - Action-packed, classic turn-based battle system complete with voice acting! "Argh! Huh! Take this!"
- Totally Epic Sounds - An incredible soundtrack composed by Scott Holmes adds an ocean of depth to environments, battles and cutscenes
- Hacking, hacking hacking! - Break down restrictions. Smash through barriers. Manipulate monsters and achieve your goals. Each character has unique hack-style abilities!
- Class-Hybrid System - A dynamic class-hybrid system allows you to create your dream team, with over 58 classes to mix-and-match. Train each character as you see fit, retaining all learned skills!
- Engaging Storytelling - Take control of Thanier as he searches for his recently lost twin sister, recruiting a rag-tag bunch of characters to aid him in his quest.
- Rich Backstories - An intricate tapestry of backstories, motivations and goals create the backbone for each character design in the game.
- Unseen forces - Many powers, both dark and light, exist out there in the Shattered Worlds. Can there be peace, or at least a balance in this survival-focused reality?
- This is not the End - The Multiverse is abundant with practically limitless possibilities - download all DLC packs for free as they become available!
What do the press think of the game? Let's see...
First, there was an Initiation~
Followed by a spread of Corruption#
46. Willy-Nilly Knight
Do you ever dream of being a real hero from a fairy-tale about dragons, sorcerers and knights? If the answer is yes, then you're in luck. Because you are in a fairy-tale right now! Moreover, you are the Knight by yourself! You are fearless, you have sharp sword and your destiny awaits you. But… There is always a catch.
First of all, you don't know what's going on. Secondly, local Gods have a plan for you. They want you to be their living weapon. To be someone who shall carry their will upon this world. Yes, it's unfair. It's absolutely, completely unfair.
So this is where your journey begins. In Willy-Nilly Knight you have to be a knight in the middle of strange and unpredictable events. If you want to find out the truth, then you should do your best in fighting and tactics. At least it's a tactical RPG.
What should you expect from Willy-Nilly Knight? It's a great story. It takes place in a wonderful world. You will meet many attractive NPCs and build friendships with them. You will master a unique tactical battle system and crafting. And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Really.
- Exciting adventure of the true hero:
You will be a vital part of the great adventure and witness many different things. Do you want an example? What about confrontation with Gods? Or do you want to be a part of English folklore? Anyway, this journey will last more than 20 hours of gameplay so there will be plenty of events for sure.
- It's real-time and turn-based all in one:
You could discover points of interest in this world in real time. But then it's time to fight game switches in turn-based mode. So you could keep your pace and plan your action carefully. Your action points is your only restriction there.
- Surprises and references:
There are so many surprises and references... Could you catch 'em all?
- Friends Will Be Friends:
In this journey you will meet many different characters. Some of them will be your enemies, but you could find friends too. Even a true love! All your companions will have unique skill-set so it's your right to choose with whom you want to be on one side.
- Real handyman:
There are so many useful things in Willy-Nilly Knight… Armours, helms, boots, gloves, weapons, scrolls, potions. You could buy it. You could loot it. You could craft it! Take your chance to let your imagination run wild!
47. How To Survive: Third Person Standalone
single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure "How to Survive" from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal...
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…Features:
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- All the content of the original game How To Survive :
- 4 islands.
- Story mode.
- 8 challenges.
- Kovac’s way DLC:
- Gameplay affecting rain effect.
- Crocodile & bear.
- Item durability.
- Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
- One Shot Escape DLC - Rogue like mode.
- Tombstones & Backpack extension.
48. Ascension to the Throne
Ascension to the Throne is a turn-based strategy game with RPG elements. In a vast fantasy world the hero will have to pass many tests on his way to victory. Enemies seek to stop players from regaining power and taking revenge. Gain new friends to aid you in reclaiming the throne. Become the King you were born to be - wise, brave and courageous.
Players will act as the last offspring of the ancient family Illiar, which has ruled Eden for ages. But times have changed and traitorous enemies attacked the castle. They slaughtered the prince's family and destroyed the settlement, but they didn't crush his will. A very powerful spell cast by a magician threw the hero far beyond the borders of the country. He was on his own - without relatives, friends, army and without money. He lost everything he was proud of but still he was alive and chose the path of vengeance.
Players will explore a new fascinating world, full of foes and friends. They will have to crush hordes of enemies and find new followers to regain the title and ascend to the throne.Key features:
- Open ended non-linear gameplay
- Combination of real-time movement around the game world and turn-based battles
- Large-scale tactical battles. Up to 22 squads (up to 16 units in each)
- Players are not bounded by separate missions. They can go to any part of the game world and explore it. The game world is integral and players are free to choose any direction
- Original concept. The Hero is the player, and instead of giving orders and watching the battles from a safe place, he participates in them by himself. But remember, that you can easily loose your Hero in the heat of a battle
49. 7,62 High Calibre
7.62 High Calibre is a tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5.
A professional mercenary is in pursuit of a certain Russian "businessman", who stole a large amount of money from his "colleagues". Now he is hiding in a small country of Latin America to avoid an inevitable punishment. What seemed like an easy task at first, soon turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind - intricate political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.Features
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, "Best Computer Games", "GameLand" and "Game World Navigator" magazines
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with optional upgrades
- Varied ammunition as well as an extensive list of equipment
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make your own choices and to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries
- Upgraded graphics engine
50. Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Condemned Heroes tells the story of one of the infamous Soviet penal battalions during the WWII. These battalions are famous for being formed under Stalin’s "No step back!" order #227. They consisted of court-martialed officers that were given a chance to redeem their crimes, or incompetence, in blood by serving as the lowest enlisted rank in a battalion that was assigned the most dangerous tasks. These battalions’ images are surrounded by many myths, and this game tells the truth about these regiments based on real evidence from their former members.
Take command of one of these notorious companies and lead it to victory against all odds through most of the war on the Eastern front. Fight from desperate battles in 1942 in the area of Volyn in the Ukraine, to the massive operation “Bagration” in the Brest area, Magnush bridgehead and Warsaw area in Poland and finally to attacks on the German Altdam and Stettin near the end of the war.Key Features:
- Ultimate single player experience – 4 campaigns telling the story of the penal company from crucial 1942 to victorious 1945
- Truth about Soviet penal battalions from their former members
- New ultra-detailed photorealistic human models, faces and uniforms
- Bonus single player missions focusing on other non-penal army units
Men of War: Condemned Heroes is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.