The best games like Khet 2.0 are:
- arrow_rightPrison Architect
- arrow_rightCrazy Taxi (1999)
- arrow_rightSea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition
- arrow_rightSword of the Stars: The Pit
- arrow_rightX-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
- arrow_rightLevel 22: Gary’s Misadventure - 2016 Edition
- arrow_rightMinecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
99 Best Games Like Khet 2.0:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (19)
- Android (16)
- macOS (31)
- Linux (14)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (1)
1. Prison Architect
Prison Architect is a person construction and management simulator developed by Introversion Software.
It is a two-dimensional top-down simulator where it is the player's responsibility to build new prison blocks, cells, facilities, manage the staff such as wardens, guards and so on. The more staff hired - the more options does the player have while building the prison.
It is advised to complete the game's campaign first which also serves as a tutorial and consists of 5 parts. Each part of the campaign focuses on two game aspects and has its' own story told with Polaroid photos. The player can't lose the game in campaign mode as there are no failure conditions whatsoever.
Two more modes are present: Sandbox Mode and Escape Mode. There is no main goal in Sandbox Mode, so you basically can't win the game, but there are several failure conditions such as a riot or bankruptcy.
Escape Mode, on the other hand, has both winning and losing conditions. In this mode, you play as a prisoner making their escape causing the most destruction on your way out. Escape Mode starts automatically if you allow too many deaths in a short period of time in Sandbox Mode.
2. Crazy Taxi (1999)
Crazy Taxi is the renewed version of arcade machine title of the same name that was released in 1999. It’s a taxi driver simulator. The goal of the game is to deliver passengers to their destinations, performing numerous tricks. The game also features 16 mini-games.
Crazy Taxi follows the classic mechanics of score games: you need to get from a passenger as much money as possible. In the beginning you can choose a driver and a car; their stats are quite similar with slight differences in speed and turning. To raise your tips you need to reach the destination on time. To earn extra money you can perform multiple tricks, including drifts, jumps, near-misses, and combos of these moves.
Driving through the city isn’t that easy as it seems to be. There are numerous obstacles in your way, such as frustratingly slowly buses, that make you take risks during your maneuvers on the road. Moreover, the amount of potential passengers is limited: once you pick up a person, it’s unavailable for the rest of the game.
3. Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition
Jane regains consciousness on the shore of a strange island. On the rock, which stands in the middle of the sea near the island, shines the Lighthouse. Mike, her husband, is not near, though she vaguely remembers that the wreck of the sea they were washed up together from this ship. Searching for Mike, Jane gradually understands that this island is a huge graveyard of ships. Gradually getting to know the island's history and the tragic story of a lighthouse keeper, Jane realizes what danger threatens her and Mike, if she couldn't save him. Play colorful Hidden Object, solve puzzles, unravel the dark secrets of the island and secrets of the deathless lighthouse keeper. Can you outwit the ancient heritage and escape with Mike from the island?Key features:
- Explore 40 playable locations
- Original game world
- Solve tricky puzzles
- Explore an island
- 12 hidden object scenes
- 15 mini-games
Categories in common with Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition: Casual
4. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
A deadly plague ravages your world. Your last hope: a legendary alien facility dug deep into the Feldspar Mountains...a massive Pit, built by the ancient Suul'ka.
If 'The Pit' really exists, there might be something left. Something that will give your doctors a fighting chance at the cure.
All you know for sure is that every expedition into those mountains has failed to return...
And Nothing Sows Death Like the Suul'ka.
Quamdiu Poteris Superesse?
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a fun, fast, light-hearted turn-based RPG, where the tradition of Rogue and other old school dungeon-diving games meets the sci-fi Sword of the Stars universe, where the question to ask isn't "Did you make it to the end?" so much as "How far did you make it into The Pit before the monsters got you?"
Be brave, press on for the sake of your planet, and when all else fails, go out in a blaze of glory!Key Features
- 3 Characters to choose from... Marine, Pilot and Engineer!
- 30 Levels of ancient evil science between you and the cure!
- Improve your character and increase your skills as you try and find a way to survive the depths.
- Dozens and dozens of enemies drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- Over 50 weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects (for your equipment... and for you!) make each game unique.
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 100 items to discover, ranging from the familiar to ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help - or maybe hinder - your progress.
- Discover and decipher hidden messages, crafting recipes, and pieces of Sword of the Stars lore!
- Many fiendish ways to die including poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, starvation and of course... MONSTERS.
5. X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse is an action role-playing game developed primarily by Raven Software and published by Activision. It is the follow up to 2004's X-Men Legends. It was released in September 2005 for the GameCube, Microsoft Windows, N-Gage, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and Xbox. It is set after the events of X-Men Legends and features the mutant supervillain Apocalypse as the primary antagonist.
The developers intended the game to have a greater sense of scale than its predecessor, and writers created a story where the villains known as the Brotherhood of Mutants would need to ally themselves with the heroic X-Men to defeat a greater threat. High quality cinematics were created by Blur Studio. Online multiplayer was also added.
The game was well received by gaming critics on all platforms. Critics felt that the inclusion of online play, additional mutant powers, and a larger cast made the game an improvement over its predecessor. Some reviewers were critical of the game's voice acting and felt that the gameplay was repetitive. It sold enough copies to be added to the budget line known as PlayStation 2's Greatest Hits.
You may end up being your own worst enemy if you’re careless!
Every decision you make is critical as the world does not wait for you.
- Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
- Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
- Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
- Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!
- Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
- Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
- Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
- Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
- Defend your generator against invasions!
- Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
- Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
- Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
- Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
- Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!
- Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
- Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
- Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
- Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
- Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
There is free demo version of Subterrain! If you would like to see how the game plays, please try it!
By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.
Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.
We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why.
7. Level 22: Gary’s Misadventure - 2016 Edition
THE FIRST STEALTH GAME SET IN THE MERCILESS AND FRENETIC WORLD OF WORK!
Gary is an office worker who overslept after a drunken night out in town. Here's where it gets tricky, because this isn't the first time Gary's been late for work, and he could be fired if he's spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he’ll have to prove his smartness and slyness to make his way up the 22 floors standing between him and his office without being caught.
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Fool photocopiers, stroll hiding in a cardboard box or distribute laxatives ... It is possible in Level 22!
- Ready to settle the score with your bosses?
From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22.
8. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
9. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
Experience the story of a small group of German soldiers sent to a small town to investigate strange activities. The task was supposed to be fast and easy. Instead, they would face the Unimaginable
Find out how they had to fail their country to save the world
Inspired by Contra, Metal Slug, Castle Crashers and all of those good old coop games
+Level up. Unlock new characters. Earn points. Purchase Weapons. Show off what you have
+Enter the Arena. Test your skill against challenging Fights
+Customize spawns for your own Arena
+Be a lone Hero or team up with friends and start having fun blasting
11. Castle Crashers Remastered
Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this Remastered edition of the popular 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth!
If you fancy co-op games, why don't you try our new favorite fancy co-op game: Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime - available now!
At 60FPS, Castle Crashers Remastered delivers hi-res visuals like nothing you've ever seen before. Up to four friends can play locally or online and save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!
•Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
•Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
•Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
•Adorable animal orbs are your companions. Each adds different abilities to aid you on your journey.
•Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches!
•Back Off Barbarian mini game: Jump and hop across the level to avoid the enemies!
•Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge
Categories in common with Castle Crashers Remastered:
12. Shut Up And Dig
Shut Up And Dig is an exciting 2-d roguelike game made in fantasy theme. The main hero is an elf-girl, who is exploring the mysterious worlds of haunted dungeons.
All the elements of the magic world of this game is connected with each other. The terrifying world you have to explore is full of powerful artefacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Presently, the first world of the game is completed : it's around 10hrs gameplay
• The game will have 5 absolutely different and also randomly generated worlds and more than 10 secret worlds. Every world has its own design, music and gameplay.
• During the game you will meet great amount of bosses.
• All the elements in this magic world interact with each other.
• The dangerous underworld you will explore is full of powerful artifacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Every game will be unique. Get ready to survive in this dark and doomed world.
• The process of finding the artifacts and special tools is very interesting; you have to solve difficult puzzles.
13. Truck Racer
Take control of five tons of metal and power, and floor it until you reach the finish line!
Drive fully destructible trucks in Championship, Time Attack, Elimination and Quick Race. Get rid of opponents trying to block your way and make a reputation for yourself! Customize your vehicle from the engine to the paint, choose among 48 tracks and face your friends in Online or Local multiplayer for maximum destruction!
- Drive on 10 different environments and 48 tracks
- 6 truck categories with distinct styles, thousands of paint jobs and 54 possible upgrades!
- 4 game modes including Championship mode with 13 events
- 2 Multiplayer modes: Local split screen for 2 players and Online mode for up to 4 players
- Realistic and localized damage
Categories in common with Truck Racer: Racing
14. Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
Welcome home, pardner! We've been waiting for you here in the town of Sanctuary. Take your boots off and sit a spell. Ex-Marshal James Anderson lived a quiet life with his wife and daughter. One black day that life was shattered by a fancy-dressed, greed driven land baron intent on plowing down his farm to make way for the railroad. Now Anderson's driven by revenge, which he'll exact in a spray of gunfire.
Get ready for the good, the bad, and the even worse. As Marshall James Anderson, you'll face a horde of ornery, gun-slinging outlaws. You'll shoot your way through a twisted plot of greed and revenge. You'll arm yourself with firearms, as well as your wits. So go ahead, and make your day.
• Highly stylized characters with distinct personalities and weapons.
• Gameplay involving puzzle solving to tease the mind as well as the trigger finger.
• Combines first-person Gun Slinging Action and Wild West Adventure in one game.
Block and Load! Combining the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Players can create maps and arenas based on anything imaginable and, once complete, can utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters, gunships, and much more. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously. Watch out – just when you think you’re safe, enemies can tunnel through walls and dig through floors to ambush you from behind, above or below!
In addition to standard modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag, Guncraft offers over seven outlandish game modes like Lava Survival and Racing Mode, plus 100% customizable load-outs that include perks, weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, prefabs, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies.
- Voxel design coupled with hardcore FPS elements: Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks.
- Create custom levels, weapons, and characters – you are literally only limited by your imagination!
- 7+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” – Magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”.
- “Onslaught” – Four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircrafts.
- “Spleef” – Players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently avoiding suffering the same fate.
- “Siege Mode” – A building and prefab centric game mode where two teams are pitted in a race to build a trebuchet-style catapult first. Be sure to defend it, else you get your structure destroyed by the other team.
- "Racing Mode" – Race to the finish and blow up everyone in front of and behind you in the process! You can even team up with a friend for some double dash style action in the fast paced new game mode!
16. Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
Narrative-adventure playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation!
Think The Walking Dead meets Home and The Last Express, with a dash of To The Moon!
Freeform exploration with Rich dialogue
What might you learn searching the fundraising Gala and talking to patrons? Perhaps the less you know the better?
Meaningful choices and Unintended Consequences
Can your choice change the fate of a Nation? What other result could your meddling have?
Cast of ambitious and influential characters
What if they die? More importantly... what if they live?
Complex setting of violent domestic conflict and industrial revolution
A devastated country - but is it your place to fix it? What if your educated guess is wrong?
Dynamic and surprising Ending
The choice is *entirely* up to you - but what other factors may be affecting the outcome?
Online Stats to compare Your Choices with
Anonymous aggregate stats of everyone's playthroughs will let you see how your own choices compare! Are you one of the good guys?Free VersionThe basic game, without the extra character and bonus materials, is also available for free from our Official Website!
17. No Time To Live
How often we forget about our dreams? How often we forget about the most important things for us? How much we are ready to pay for our dream?
This is a story about an office clerk who tries to leave monotonous routine of life and do a book. And if he could find the time for his dream it depends on you.
Details or special characteristics of the game:
* 4 endings
* great variety in a small world
18. The Office Quest
The Office Quest is a casual point & click adventure game for those who cannot stay in the office any longer, full of visual humor, puzzles, riddles, and earnest adults wearing fluffy onesies because why not. You have a boring job, clicking the same key on the same keyboard at the same desk every day of every week. Then one day something strange and magical happens, and you really, really need to discover what’s going on – and for that, you need to slip away of your post and leave the grey abyss they call the office…
- Solve puzzles and riddles in a casual point & click adventure, challenging enough to put your ingenuity to the test, accessible enough to let you enjoy the ride!
- Enjoy a wonderful cartoonish art with comic-style environments and characters. This office may be boring, but boy, it is beautifully drawn!
- Meet eccentric, hilarious characters, from your grumpy, cigar-smoking boss to the annoying meeting-lover, and trick them into letting you slip away.
- Laugh with constant gags, from visual jokes to slapstick comedy, in an office where for some reason everyone wears fluffy monster-shaped onesies
So, what do you say? Do you feel like sneaking out early today?
19. Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike is an action video game developed by Factor 5 and published by LucasArts for the Nintendo GameCube. The game is set during the original Star Wars trilogy and recreates battles that take place during those films. The game follows the Rogue Squadron, which, under the command of Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles, uses starfighters to engage and defeat the Galactic Empire.
Rebel Strike was developed as a sequel to Star Wars: Rogue Squadron and Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader. Rebel Strike added the ability for players to leave their starfighters to participate in ground battles as well as enter and pilot other vehicles during certain missions. The game also has a two-player multiplayer mode allowing cooperative play for all but two missions from Rogue Leader.
Categories in common with Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: Action
20. Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 is a boxing game for the Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and Game Boy Advance. It is also the sequel to Ready 2 Rumble Boxing.
21. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
22. Breakout Invaders
"Breakout Invaders" is a fun fusion between two classic game genres: "Breakout" and "Space Invaders". Play through 100 variety levels, with a lot of original game styles. Defeat the space invasion destroying enemies and blocks structures like castles, temples, towers, cities, cemeteries, cathedrals,... You can customize and improve your ships, collect the enhancers items, fight again final bosses and much more.
23. Frisky Business
Take the Case!
You are Mr. Falco Frisk, private detective of Frisk Investigative Solutions! Develop your relationships with your team as you take on your very first case. Dive into a sexy and strange adventure of hot babes and killer clowns!
Get the Girl!
3 college roommates Jenny, Lucy, and Balbina need your help, and maybe your love! Flirting and romance await, but just make sure to stop the dangerous clown before it's too late!
The devil, or in this case the clown, is in the details. Meet interesting and sexy characters, track down leads, and collect clues as you attempt to unravel the mystery of who is behind the creepy clown make-up!
Oh, did we mention there's a mini-game called STRIP TRIVIA? 'Nuff said.
With 3 TRULY DISTINCT endings, you'll want to play this more than once to experience all the hotness! Are you good enough to get the TRUE ending?
24. Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux!
Redux! is the definitive version of Skyshine’s BEDLAM, a strategic turn-based strategy game set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. This version includes a new, award-winning battle strategy system, tons of new content, the ability to play as any of the 5 factions, and new arcade and campaign modes.
You are the Mechanic, the last known member of a once-thriving guild of brilliant operators of the rolling fortresses called Dozers. You are in charge of commanding your crew in battles, managing your resources, improving your Dozer, interacting with various characters, and protecting your passengers while navigating through the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
BEDLAM Redux! Features:Award-Winning battle system: Redux! features revamped squad-based tactics with each unit having action points per turn. Combat features over-the-top animations, environments and battles that gradually affect your team, crew-buffing Dozer upgrades, and tide-changing Dozer weapons!
Five unique playable factions: Human, Marauders, Mutants, Cyborgs and Rouge A.I. - all with their own appearances, traits, and Dozer with a "leader" Elite!
Action packed turn based combat with RPG features: Randomly generated encounters and discoveries, meaningful permadeath, three different supplies to manage, crew veteran rankings and incredible replay value. Redux! includes many additional events and a new outcome system so that no play through is ever the same.
New Campaign Mode: No more is the goal just to get to Aztec City... now you have to collect four lost relics to help ensure victory over the self-proclaimed overlord of Bedlam. See if you can liberate Bedlam of all the ruthless factions and restore order in the wasteland!
New Arcade Mode: For the ultimate challenge, try to get to Aztec City on a set course, with no side missions, no Dozer management and tons of obstacles! If you do, you can claim one of the four new Dozers for your own.
Categories in common with Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux!: Strategy
25. Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss is a RPG game developed by Looking Glass Studios and Blue Sky Productions. It came out on 01-01-1992. Origin Systems published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss is available on PC and PlayStation.
It was produced by Warren Spector. It was directed by Richard Garriott. Dave Govett and George Alistair Sanger scored the game.
Categories in common with Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss: Role Playing
26. Colours of Magic: Aqua Teeter
As an apprentice magician and alchemist, you learn from different alchemy masters. They teach you to mix elixirs, create potions and control them on alchemist table. Prove everyone that you are a born alchemist!
- 60 levels of varying difficulty in 5 scenarios;
- realistic fluid animation and physics;
- challenging puzzles;
- fancy hand-drawn graphics
P.S. This game was initially designed for devices with accelerometer but for PC we decided to add WASD and arrow controls, that made the game even more difficult and entertaining!
Being a shepherd is a strong symbol of escapism. It's no easy job, but there are some moments where you just want to leave your old life behind, to dream yourself among sheep. Break all your human bonds. Question yourself. Finally contribute and do real work with your hands. Get back to nature. SOLITUNE is about this moment where you just have enough and start a new path.
Move from space to space and help out others.
Every room has a unique song by Ludwig Hanisch!
28. Hunter's Legacy
- Slash your enemies with your mighty twin swords!
- Aim your bow and charge your attacks to deal even more damage!
- Roll out of the enemies’ way to counter-attack!
- Enemies come in many forms and sizes!
- Battle your enemies while you enjoy an adrenaline pumping soundtrack!
The level design in Hunter’s Legacy features a verticality that opens many traversing options for the player.
- Jump from platform to platform on the skies or reveal a path below the ground.
- Find the path to your next objective in a big connected world (hand-holding not included)!
- Find hidden secrets to purchase upgrades! Trust us, you’ll need them!
- Meet multiple characters that will aid you in your quest!
If you like what you see, please spread the word among your friends! Tell us what you’d like to see in the game, we welcome any comments or questions about our work. We are making this for you, the gamers, because we love this community more than anything else. For any further questions, please feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected], we'd love to stay in contact with you.
29. Fitzzle Mighty Bears
Hello puzzle solver! Fitzzle is a unique expansion of the classic jigsaw puzzle style games. Instead of frustratingly trying to match oddly shaped pieces Fitzzle uses squares but maintains the fun puzzle completion goals you would experience with a jigsaw puzzle. Puzzles are randomly created each play through with over 2,000 puzzle combinations for a new experience each play through. The squares on the left need to perfectly fit into the image on the right. You clear out the corresponding squares and merge the two images together. Puzzle difficulty increases as you advance through 50 levels of puzzle fun. You can also choose from 3 difficulty settings to limit the amount of time available to merge the images. If you enjoy solving puzzles then Fitzzle Mighty Bears is a sure thing for puzzle fun.
Unique Cubesaw Puzzle Style
Increasing Puzzle Difficulty
Multiple Difficulty Settings
Randomly Created Puzzles
Categories in common with Fitzzle Mighty Bears: Casual
30. Double Dragon IV
The next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here!
The story picks up after the elimination of the Black Warriors in Double Dragon II!
Experience all-new exhilarating action with the original old-school graphics!
Use the art of Sou-Setsu-Ken to rescue the kidnapped Marian!
Plus, new enemy characters including ninjas, karate masters, and sumo wrestlers,
none of which have been seen in Double Dragon before!
There are lots of extra modes, too! Cool new features fans have been waiting for!
Playable enemy characters, VS Mode, Tower Mode, and even more!
Categories in common with Double Dragon IV: Action
31. Police: Destruction Street
Police: Destruction Street is very a fast arcade game. City streets are overrun by criminals - there are escaped convicts on every corner and every driver on the road is crazy. Catch them all and bring back the order.
-4 large cities to explore
-highly destructible environments
-4 types of missions
-extremely fast paced gameplay
32. Toto Temple Deluxe
- "Toto Temple Deluxe is near perfect and delivers an amazing party experience"
- Rares Gruian (8WorldsNews)
- "It's simple and addictive - what a multiplayer game should be."
- Mysterious Indiecade Judge
- "It's fun, it's crazy, and you'll undoubtedly be yelling."
- Alpha (N4G)
- "It is stupidly fun. You'll likely find yourself standing in front of the screen, yelling at your fellow goat stealers and jostling them in real life."
- Dan Tynan (Yahoo)
Toto Temple Deluxe is a fast-paced, local-multiplayer king-of-the-hill style game in which players must steal an egg-laying goat from their friends and try to keep it on their own head for as long as possible. You know, normal stuff.
Infinitely dash in any direction to swiftly move around and powerfully headbutt the goat carrier to steal its four-legged booty. Escape your jealous opponents and protect the goat by blocking their attacks with a well-timed shield pop! You’ll "get their goat", guaranteed.
Prove you’re the ultimate shepherd in Classic mode: Gather 3k points first by holding on to the goat, collecting coins hatched from goat eggs (yeah… don’t ask) and harnessing the power of powerful power-ups! Play as teams or in free-for-all.
Blast everyone’s face off in Bomb mode: Be the first to grab the explosive goat (we know, stop interrupting us) and keep it long enough for it to detonate near your soon-to-be-dead rivals. Lose the goat and the timer resets! Play as teams or in free-for-all.
Each temple offers a unique, exploitable mechanic for you to discover. Use them wisely and outsmart your opponents like they don’t even... what?… how did you..?
Bots will play with you whenever you want and for as long as you want. They never complain. They also never open up your fridge and ask if they can eat that pizza slice you got left from last night. Bots are awesome. Oh, and you can change their difficulty level too, because they will probably kick your ass-tonishing little bottom.
33. Meridian: Age of Invention
Experience the wonder of discovery as you rebuild a crumbling kingdom in Meridian: Age of Invention, an innovative time and resource management game! To renovate rundown villages, you'll have to hire workers, scour for resources, repair infrastructure, provide food and other services, engage in trade and create machines that will make life easier for the people. To win a gold trophy on each level, you'll have to use your ingenuity to figure out the quickest way to gather resources and complete your other tasks.
As you travel through lush grasslands, arid deserts and a village built on the sea, your guide will be Professor Cardano, an eccentric but brilliant inventor. Along the way, you'll meet many other zany characters, all of whom have their own dreams you can make come true. Endlessly imaginative, visually stunning and accessible to players of every skill level, Meridian: Age of Invention will take you to a time and place you'll never want to leave!
* 55 levels
* 10 different tasks
* 10 unique characters
* Point-and-click controls
* Learn-as-you-play tutorial
Categories in common with Meridian: Age of Invention: Casual
34. Empire of the Gods
Build flourishing cities and the largest monuments ever seen.
Enjoy an original card game with absorbing gameplay which whisks you back several centuries to the times when people built huge, unbelievable monuments. Work your way up from a small tribe to a flourishing Empire along the Nile. Build the large pyramids which tower above vast cities, win the Gods' favour and become the mightiest Pharaoh. The Gods are known to favor the mightiest one. Can you architect a new, unstoppable Empire of the Gods?
- Enjoy original and simple card game.
- Build 12 beautiful cities and monuments.
- Improve your character.
- Use dozens of bonus and extra cards.
- Reach up to 15 achievements.
Master the skill of racing karts accelerating to 60mph in just 3.2 seconds with no suspension whilst fighting 20 other drivers. Learn what it takes to corner at over 2.5G while balancing on only three wheels as your engine screams at 21,000 RPM. Hear your tyres squeal as they slide and deform, trying to grip the track. Experience the most advanced vehicle physics ever produced for a racing game with KartKraft.
SHOWCASE YOUR STYLE
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots and helmets to show off your unique style.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
LASER SCANNED CIRCUITS
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
- Atlanta Motorsports Park, USA
- PF International, United Kingdom
- Go Kart Club of Victoria, Australia
- Geelong Kart Club, Australia
- Formula K
- 45HP, 125cc 6Spd IAME KZ Screamer
- 32HP, 125cc IAME X30
CURRENT GAME MODES
- AI Quick Race
- PvP Ghost Leaderboards (Global and National Divisions)
For the current roadmap, please check out the official website at https://kartkraftgame.com
36. Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle
Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle is a unique puzzle game inspired by sliding puzzle and platformer games. In a twisted mansion made of rooms that slide like puzzle pieces, player should find a way to the exit by moving rooms and using what's inside them. As the player explores the mansion, various gadgets are introduced and make the puzzles more tricky and challenging.
Set in a fairy tale-like world full of magical objects and spooky stories, player takes a role of an innocent little girl, Anne, who was accidentally trapped in the mansion. As the story unfolds itself, player goes through the dark legend of the twisted mansion.
The game has 144 levels which are divided into 4 themes (mansions). Each mansion has basement levels where Anne can use her special abilities like using a cellphone to teleport, placing a bomb, and moving all rooms at once.
Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle is a long awaited, official and fully realized sequel to Rooms: The Main Building, critically acclaimed and an award winning IGF finalist game released globally on Nintendo DS, Wii, and Steam. Rooms: The Main Building has sold over 400k units since its release in 2010.
- Unique puzzle mechanic proven in its predecessor
- 144 puzzle levels=96 main storyline levels + 48 special ability levels
- 4 beautifully crafted mansion themes and music
- Complete storyline with two endings
- Full controller support
- Multi-language support
37. Ticket to Earth
Episode Two - Crash has been added in the latest update. Play the next part of the Ticket to Earth saga now!
A distant planet. A dying colony. A deadly conspiracy.
The mining boom has left New Providence to die, and just one Earthbound ship remains. Survivor Rose stands in defiance of a broken system. Rise up with fast-paced RPG tactics, and battle across vibrant fields of color.
Join the fight in Ticket to Earth, a sci-fi tale of betrayal and insurrection.
ORIGINAL GENRE MASH-UP
Introducing a new style of gameplay that blends puzzle and tactics games. Ticket to Earth is the quick-play, mission-based RPG you’ve been waiting for.
SCI-FI EPISODIC NARRATIVE
Join Rose, Wolf, Doc and Seven as they race across New Providence to stop a criminal conspiracy.
FIGHT FOR JUSTICE
Play as melee and ranged Peace Keepers, armed with over one hundred Combat Powers. Fight against a cabal of twisted enemies - desperate criminals, murderous machines and terrifying mutants.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
The Stellar Consciousness Movement will help you reach your true human potential. Deep RPG character progression - develop your talents and build better heroes!
ENHANCED PC EDITION
This original mobile hit has been brought to PC with a suite of upgrades, including new high-resolution graphics, a stunning new light and shadow engine, customizable controls, multiple save game slots and much more.
Ticket to Earth is a gripping RPG narrative delivered over four big episodes. By purchasing Ticket to Earth, you’ll have access to every episode as they release, automatically added to your game and at no additional cost.
Episode One and Two are available now, and the two remaining episodes will be automatically added as an update to your game as they release.
Episode One - Uprising (Available now)
Episode Two - Crash (Available now)
Episode Three - Meltdown (Coming soon)
Episode Four - Revolution (Coming soon)
Robot Circus is an independent game studio in Melbourne, Australia. We started the studio in 2011 after working together for many years at a large game studio on console games. Starting Robot Circus allowed us the freedom to pursue our passion for creating innovative experiences and compelling narrative.
Ticket to Earth is the kind of game we formed our studio to make. We can’t wait for you to play it, and are looking forward to revealing all the cool locations and story twists that are coming in the future Episodes.
38. Azure Saga: Pathfinder
Far into the future, the human race survives through colonies scattered across the universe. One tale gives humanity’s remnants hope – one of the legendary planet, Azure … a world full of life and abundant resources that could bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. Join a young scientist, Synch, as he travels across the galaxy to meet new companions and find his father. Explore a realm featuring highly detailed 2D illustrations and a galactic storyline. Battle your enemies in traditional turn-based combat, re-interpreted in a new light. Adventure awaits in the fantastic universe of Azure Saga: Pathfinder.
- Immersive Realm: A world with a classic storyline that will delight both veterans and fresh RPG fans, infused with highly detailed 2D illustrations.
- Traditional Turn-Based RPG Gameplay: Classically inspired turn-based combat with random enemy encounters, like the Japanese RPGs of yore.
- Strategic Planning: Configure your characters’ gear and jewels in to enhance their maximum potential.
- Discover United Skills in Combat: Unite, mix, and match your characters’ skills to discover powerful abilities, each with their own effects.
- Classic Old School Adventure: Your quest will be packed with adventures, puzzles, and secrets to discover.
ENKI is a repeatable horror experience about escaping, featuring multiple endings that will ensure you that every playthrough will always be slightly different from the previous one, whether you as a player succeeded in escaping or not. Find your way to freedom through occult symbolism, mysteries and discoverable secrets.
For success is not guaranteed. Locked up in a dark cellar the player only has a short time to figure out what has happened and how to escape from the clutches of a dangerous serial killer. By finding items and solving puzzles the player can escape, but because of the smart randomization this will prove a challenge every time.
Your most likely ending is a horrible and painful death. But should you be able to find a way to escape, you will be granted one of the many different endings depending on how many secrets you managed to unlock while escaping. Also, there may be more than just the most obvious way out…
While exploring and finding your way out, you will uncover more information about the serial killer holding you. Ancient occult magic and mysteries will be revealed to you, and you will discover that there is far more at stake than just your life…
40. Goblin Squad - Total Division
Take command of your bickering tribe of useless goblins in this adventure-driven strategy game. Travel through the human lands, pillaging villages, recruiting and subduing other tribes to pit against the organized, efficient human armies. Build a lasting legacy on the surface for your little goblins as the ungrateful assholes attempt to overthrow you and ruin everything. Set examples and chop the weakest, feed their remains to the most powerful ones and gain their loyalty.
- Tabletop Experience: move your tribe in turns and end the game before the month runs out, or gain precious time by interfering with the human plans.
- Tactical Combat: encounter unique human armies in every mission. Find a way to outsmart and outmaneuver the overpowering human troops.
- 16 goblin classes, each with unique abilities, ranging from the fat, angry berserkers to the frail and certainly not mad scientists.
- Recruit and field new goblins to level them up and gain more abilities. A few spare executions might help keep morale high.
- A World of Revenge: pillage the human lands in three procedural maps, harvesting resources unique to each terrain.
Categories in common with Goblin Squad - Total Division: Strategy
41. Motor Mechanic
Get an opportunity to become a head of a motorcycle renovation team. Find and buy old bikes, give them a second life and sell with profit, as huge and breathtaking, as your work on motorcycle was.
Choose between various designs prepared by your team. Decide which look will be more worthy and get to work.
Dismantle old and worn-out parts, remove rust, cut and weld….
...then polish them and put the chosen paint.
Sometimes deadlines are so strict, that you have to get your team to work with you. Distribute work and manage your fellows. Time is money.
After work with particular parts, frame etc., it’s time to put all of the pieces together and take your bike for a test ride!
Big time has come. Try to get the best price for your renovated bike.
Step back into medieval times in this town-building, people simulation game!
Villagers is a beautifully illustrated and richly detailed game where you build and nurture a thriving community using the people and resources around you. Success or failure depends on your ability to create a town that can grow and prosper, and overcome the harsh realities of medieval life!
Gather and manage natural resources for buildings, ensure a plentiful supply of food and water to keep your villagers happy and allocate them jobs to continually improve and expand your settlement. Watch out for travelling artists who can spread illness, fierce bandits and wild animals that attack your townsfolk and extreme weather conditions that threaten their very survival!
In Story Mode you follow the journey of a group of medieval settlers living through dark times filled with war and illness. Using your town building and resource management skills you must guide them through six challenging missions that introduce the different aspects of Villagers gameplay. The campaigns guide you through building your first town, trading with merchants, food and water provision, managing the emotional wellbeing of your villagers, coping will illness and defending your townsfolk from attack!
You start your game on virgin lands and learn to build a community that allows your town to thrive. Happy villagers are more productive, form relationships and build homes. Couples living in houses will eventually have children who are delivered to your town by a stork! As these offspring grow up, they themselves become workers and help to support the growing town. Adults grow old and weak and eventually die, so you can follow the life of your villagers from birth to death.
Villagers is a lighthearted yet challenging town-building simulation game that will provide hours of engaging fun – are you up to the challenge?
Includes a Free Play mode with unlimited hours of fun across 6 varied maps with full access to all 27 buildings from the game.
• 2 modes of play; Story Mode and FreePlay
• Engaging and humorous storyline that illustrates medieval life
• 27 beautifully designed buildings to construct
• 16 illustrated and colourful characters
• 16 professions with their own clothing sets
• Sophisticated AI that influences happiness, relationships, families and duties
• Challenging missions; trade with merchants, manage livestock; control food and water supplies, produce and sell crops....
• Unlimited fun in FreePlay mode with over 6 maps to explore
43. Zenethics Lab: Outbreak
You wake up in the middle of the night and your girlfriend isn't by your side. In fact she hasn't responded to your messages since she left for work in the morning. You are worried and decide to go look for her at the lab she's working.Gameplay
- A mix of hack'n slash and third person shooter
- View frop top of the scene
- Die and retry : each game will provide you points that you can use to empower you and allow you to go further in the next try
- Endless mode : once you finish most of the story you will unlock endless mode where you will encounter empowered enemies in random generated levels
- Race mode : once you finish most of tyhe story you will unlock race mode were you will have to complete levels from the campain and specials ones as fast as you can
- Story mode of 40 levels + 6 shortcuts
- Random generated levels after level 15
- Specific levels for Endless and Race modes
- Choose between 60 perks including 20 weapons to unlock
- 13 types of monsters including 4 bosses
- Combo system and adrenaline bar
- Light/shadow mechanics allowing deeper immersion in the game
- Full controller support
45. War for the Overworld: Anniversary Collection
To celebrate War for the Overworld’s second anniversary we’ve bundled together more content than you can shake a Skarg at: base game, Underlord Edition extras, Heart of Gold expansion, My Pet Dungeon DLC, Crucible DLC.
War for the Overworld
Tired of invading dungeons? It's time you built your own! War for the Overworld is a Dungeon Management Game that employs your favourite aspects of the RTS and God Game genres. Carve out your Dungeon and conquer the Overworld!
Underlord Edition Extras
In War for the Overworld, each and every Underlord is their own unique being. A dungeon is a direct reflection of an Underlord’s presence and individuality. The Underlord Edition includes an extra Dungeon Theme, game soundtrack, lore book The Dungeoneer’s Guide to the Underworld (English only), and short story compilation All That Is Gold (English only)!
Heart of Gold Expansion
Heart of Gold is the first narrative expansion to War for the Overworld, which puts you in the role of the gold-hungry Underlord Kasita. Under the mentorship of the despicably devious Mendechaus (voiced by Richard Ridings), you’ll sate your thirst for wealth and power in the golden dukedom of Phaestus.
My Pet Dungeon DLC
My Pet Dungeon is the chilled-out management experience in War for the Overworld - an 8-level campaign voiced by Richard Ridings and focused on exploration and discovery, where the only restriction is your own devilish fancy.
Crucible is the survival game mode in War for the Overworld, pitting you against your evil mentor turned bloodthirsty invigilator, Mendechaus (Richard Ridings) and his endless onslaught of minions. How long will you survive? And more importantly, will you top the global leaderboards?
46. Burgerwise the Clown
Burgerwise is a hard working clown. He spends his days spreading horror and terror everywhere he can, smashing up puppies and dragging their little bodies back to his home to run his heater for the coven of clowns he's shacked up with. He has a few roommates he could do without though; the Taffy Maker and his annoying hat. That guy who runs the heater is creepy. The random cloud guy with his dumb mustache. And that robot clown they tried making and then tried flushing down the pipes because he was so friggin annoying. But he's friends with the other clowns. Mostly. He hates when they touch his burgers though. Hates it so much he could just...smash them up. Smash them into a million pieces with his hammy ham.
But he can't do that. People would frown on him for that.
One day though, after a stint of puppy smashing, he comes home to find his clown friends dead, weird half-painted monsters roaming around, and someone has gotten into his BURGERS! Just as he's about to destroy every last one of those monsters, a light bulb goes off. A wondrous idea pops into his head. He could kill the others. The Taffy Maker and Cloud guy and all of them! The cops wouldn't question him then...it's so genius, so perfectly diabolical! And he could take their stuff too!
And then he'll find out who broke in. And probably smash them too.
Burgerwise the Clown is a mini metroidvania sidescroller.
There Are Five Bosses In total.
Four upgrades including double jump, dash, water breathing, and a nice revolver.
Find all the dead clowns, smash them up and eat their hearts to gain more health.
47. Ultimate Briefcase
Hundreds of automated doomsday machines have been unleashed on the city.
Survive waves of onslaught using your dodging skills and a variety of ridiculous special moves.
Where did the mysterious bomb-dropping, laser-spewing machines come from? What is the Ultimate Briefcase? And what is in it?
• Unlock a cast of unique characters, all with their own upgradable special abilities.
• Explore different areas of the city, from the fiery alley to the treacherous trapdoors of the water works bridge.
• Unlock new items to help you survive longer and rake in more coins.
• Collect security footage to piece together the story, and find answers to some of the questions above.
• No unlocks are purely cosmetic – everything you get has a real effect on the game.
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time IAP. This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free or bought with real money.
48. Dominion: Storm over Gift3
Dominion: Storm over Gift3 is a strategy game developed by Ion Storm and 7th Level. It was originally released in 1998. It was published by Eidos Interactive. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Dominion: Storm over Gift3 on PC.
It was scored by American McGee.
Categories in common with Dominion: Storm over Gift3: Strategy
49. Extreme Forklifting 2
Always dreamed of becoming a forklift operator? Now you can!
You get to drive a forklift, move pallets around and do crazy stunts.
- The forklifting adventure you've always been dreaming of!
- Experience the glamorous life of a warehouse worker.
- Realistic, accurate and highly responsive controls.
- Support for most steering wheels.
- All the pallets you can wish for!
- Pick pallets up!
- Put pallets down!
The game you never knew you wanted!
Force feedback only works on Windows, and may not work on racing wheels.
The Steam controller is emulated as an Xbox360 controller.
50. The Incident
THE INCIDENT is a fast-paced, retro-style action game. Run, dodge and jump your way to safety as an angry rain of just about everything in the world falls and builds a mountain of platforms for you to climb up, up… up to the source of it all: the cause of THE INCIDENT.
THE INCIDENT is easy to pick up but hard to master. It's a totally new gameplay concept and it's perhaps TOO addictive. It's loaded with power-ups, power-downs (d'oh!) and collectables. Try to beat the game, then try to unlock all the achievements. No one said getting 500 coins would be easy.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
• Supercool 8-bit pixel art
• Awesome chiptune soundtrack
• 7 levels to explore and survive in "The Rise & Fall of Frank Solway"
• Dodge and jump as high as you can in "Endless Nightfall"
• Hundreds of unique objects, hundreds of ways to die
• The Award Room, where you recall your adventures
• The elusive "B-mode"