Games Like Kerbal Space Program
Category: Simulation, Indie,
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, macOS, Linux,
Trying to find games like Kerbal Space Program? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Kerbal Space Program, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Kerbal Space Program that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for PC
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Xbox One
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for PlayStation 4
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for iOS
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Android
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for macOS
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Linux
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Xbox 360
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Xbox
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for PlayStation 3
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for PlayStation 2
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for PlayStation
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for PS Vita
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for PSP
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Wii
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for GameCube
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Game Boy Advance
- Game like Kerbal Space Program for Commodore / Amiga
Games Like Kerbal Space Program: Left 4 Dead 2,F.E.A.R.,Stellaris,DiRT Rally,Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising,Carmageddon: Max Damage,Galactic Civilizations III,Tiny Bridge: Ratventure,Descent (1996),X Rebirth
1. Left 4 Dead 2
Cooperative survival continues with a different set of characters. New survivors are making their way through 5 campaigns with an added ability to play through the story of the first game as well, using not only expanded arsenal of 20 ranged and 10 melee weapons but improved AI Director. Your surroundings and weather will change; enemy and item placement will differ from map to map, from difficulty to difficulty. New unique special zombies, placed in the unlucky for the player spot, can end your run.
High compatibility with community mods will allow you not only to add user-created maps but player models, enemy models, and even in-game music, which will help any player to create the unique experience on top of solid game mechanics.
Competitive multiplayer mods from arena survival to a head-on competition with another team of survivors are addictive and, in addition to the campaign, will provide you with hundreds of hours of game content.
Following the plot of the game, you play as a Point Man, who works for F. E. A. R. - a fictional special forces unit, which is forced to resist the rebel squad of cloned supersoldiers. He also faces a supernatural threat - Alma, a ghostly creature in the form of a little girl. The game consists of 11 episodes with an epilogue. As for the plot, it is completely confused until the end.
One of the primary abilities of the player is to slow down time. Being in this state for not so long, you can see the traces of flying bullets, move faster and get an advantage in battle.
The whole game comes from the first person, and the camera never shows the player from the side. Also, the game is often criticised for the fact that the primary action levels take place inside the buildings, not in the open area. But the player can attack the enemy from anywhere, hiding behind a wall, or create a shelter for additional protection.
3. StellarisStellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, a rich and enormously diverse selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has engaging challenging gameplay that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by forging a galactic empire; colonizing remote planets and integrating alien civilizations. Will you expand through war alone or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?Main Features
- Deep & Varied Exploration.
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets.
- Explore Anomalies with your heroic Scientist leaders.
- Infinitely varied races through customization and procedural generation.
- Advanced Diplomacy system worthy of a Grand Strategy Game.
- Ship Designer based on a vast array of technologies.
- Stunning space visuals.
4. DiRT RallyDiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
5. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive.
6. Carmageddon: Max DamageCarmageddon: Max Damage is the latest instalment in the legendary Carmageddon series. Carmageddon is the driving sensation where pedestrians (and cows) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. It’s the ultimate antidote to racing games!!
Play an adrenaline pumping bunch of game modes against AI opponents, or online against the rest of the Carmafan masses! Progress your Career through the Carma ranks or have a MultiPlayer romp in a Car Crusher, Fox 'n' Hounds (always been Stainless MP game session favourite!), Death Race or Checkpoint Stampede event - all frenetic fun, featuring Carmageddon’s trademark over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs…
PLUS! You can relive all the mangling mayhem with the built-in Action Replay System. Featuring multiple choice of cameras and replay options – it’ll mean you never miss a pile-up again! Get your movies online and brag about your ped culling achievements. And there will be plenty of THOSE too – Achievements, Challenges and Collectables to hunt down, that’ll keep the whole family entertained for hour upon happy blood and oil splattered hour.
The game features:
- Single Player Career mode
- Freeplay mode
- Online & Offline Multiplayer mode
- CarMODgeddon mods mode
The Car Is The Star! Carmageddon: Max Damage features a wide and varied range of cool, crazy, custom killing machines; each with its own highly distinctive “character”. Carmageddon cars are specifically built for the job in hand – wrecking opponents and killing peds! Nearly 20 years ago the original Carmageddon invented the whole concept of videogame physics and real-time damaging of cars and scenery, and so it’s obviously been our responsibility to bring this technology BANG up-to-date with a brand new state of the art car damage (and repair) system. Crush, bend, twist, and completely mangle your opponents’ and your own car – smash parts off, or split it in two; the original game was all about wrecking motors and pummelling pedestrians, and today we take this to a whole new level! Power, Armour, and Offensive upgrades are available for your car, along with other customising options, allowing you to personalise the killing capabilities of your rides.
A host of old favourites from the original Carmageddon make a comeback, along with some all-new faces. Only ever seen before as low resolution mugshots, now you get to see them from head to toe (well, head to knees in the case of Screwie) in full HD 3D glory – usually as they smash through their windscreen and hurtle past (or INTO) yours!
The new environments are amalgamations of the best bits from the numerous chunks of landscape that we all loved to tear around in Carmageddon. “Bleak City”, "Devil's Canyon", “Dusty Trails”, “MagNuChem” and "Snowy" levels all return in updated forms, with their memorable landmark features such as the Loop ’de’ Loop, acid pits and Football Stadium. Everything is reassuringly surreal; hell, we’ve even managed to incorporate a giant food mixer into a level!
The topography and detail in the locations is updated and enhanced, with even more fun stuff to smash into, smash up, snap off, and send careening into the poor pedestrian population. “Nice Shot Sir!” And talking of pedestrians…
Once again, the game features a varied mix of adult pedestrians of all ages, shapes, persuasions and species. Classic pedestrians are back, such as old lady on a Zimmer frame and old man with his stick, with their famous cry “I was in the war!”, plus bikini babes and swimming trunk hunks, fat bastards, and herds of cows in improbable locations. Joining them are some new faces – including cyclists, wheelchair users and peds on mobility scooters. Carmageddon is an equal opportunities ped slaughterfest!
PowerUps are back and this time they’re even funnier, surrealier, hurtier, and messier than ever! Lots of the classic PUps return in super-enhanced form, such as Repulsificators, Kangaroos & Solid Granites. Then we have all new PUps like "Pelvic Thrust" and a variety under the heading “Tossers”! Combine PUps to create hilarious combo results like Groovin’ Helium Filled Peds, or Peds without legs at a Temporary Rapture!
- Leaderboards. Challenge yourself to reach the top of the leaderboard using skill or brute force!
- Achievements. A suitably warped array of mad Feats and Exploits will garner you the rewards that every gamer dreams of.
- Challenges: Do the most stupid things, collect meaningless trinkets and waste hours of your life in the pursuit of ultimately pointless goals!
- Smelly Bushes: We’ve hidden a variety of these specially fragrant Easter Eggs throughout the game to keep you busy and entertained!
- CarMODgeddon: The whole game is MODdable for your MODding pleasure!
Check out the official Carmageddon comic series! Click on the image!
Fancy a FAQ? Check out the known issues here: Go here!
7. Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III is a turn-based strategy with a high focus on explorations, expanding, exploitation, and extermination also called 4X strategy subgenre. This is the third part of the franchise of the same name featuring a lot of DLC's.
The title features some stories to hold the player's interest during the play session within the story campaigns, but when one creates own campaign, he is not allowed to pursue any storyline from the main game.
The in-game locations are procedurally generated, so every iteration of the game's experience feels different. There are multiple ways to reach to designed goal — political, economic and cultural. One can build the system of ships in various ways thanks to Crusade system: fleet may be composed out of the little amount of small and strong ships or a hive of feeble vessels.
The game size varies as well — one can create a little map to test some cultural features brought in the nearest DLC or create a vast 400x400 squares locations with up to 100 enemies and unfold massive space battles.
As it is a PC game, the broad category of non-official add-ons is available called mods. One can practically turn the game's visuals and story into every pop-culture universe starting with Star Trek and ending with Pixar cartoons.
8. Tiny Bridge: RatventureIn this mind-bending game you create complex structures to get your woodland creatures over vast chasms. In a bridge-builder first, you'll guide your creatures and construct your bridges in real time. Use the weight of various creatures to balance your structures as you build them.
- 72 unique levels across 6 worlds
- Construction physics applied in real-time
- Steam Achievements and Steam Leaderboards integration
- Steam Cloud support
9. Descent (1996)Welcome to the world of Descent - the amazing experience of 360° fluid 3D motion that is still unmatched. Plunge through mines that defy physics, blast your way past enemy robots and experience vertigo like never before. Arm yourself with deadly weapons and confront creatures with highly advanced artificial intelligence; they will plot, wait and ambush you from all sides.
You are about to embark on a new and exciting journey. One that will fill you with a sense of wonder and discovery. Light and sound will mix like a kaleidoscope to thrill you as never before. Spin 360° through twisting levels of mechanical monsters, deadly traps and hidden tunnels. Explosive 3D multi-directional sound effects and pulsing musical score will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Don't keep this feeling of nausea to yourself, go Head-to-Head with 2-player modem support or 8-player network and Tournament Mode. Brace yourself for the world of Descent... if you can handle it. Get them before they get you...Dynamic gameplay that is hard to match even by today’s standards A great musical score composed by artists such as Type O Negative and Skinny Puppy Challenging multiplayer modes
10. X RebirthX Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore throughout the game. Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours. X Rebirth features a whole new user experience - it is easier than ever to start with, and remains as deep as fans expect it.FEATURES
TRADE! A fully simulated economy that means your actions really do matter. Travel the space highways to ﬁnd proﬁt in gigantic space cities, swarming with ships and drones.
++ Every ship you see has a task. Stop a freighter from reaching its destination and its cargo will be stopped too, causing prices to rise. ++
FIGHT! From small scale skirmishes to epic ﬂeet encounters, battles in the X Universe know no limits. Choose to ﬁght for the military, work for the police or be a lawless pirate, or if you prefer just ﬁght when you need to defend yourself - it's up to you.
++ Take the action right into massive structures. Target turrets and shield generators to weaken your enemy, damage engines and jump drives to prevent their ships from escaping, or stop their factories producing to cripple their economy. ++
BUILD! Create your own empire! From trading stations to large factories, farms to hightech military complexes, everything can belong to you. Build for trade and proﬁt or to strengthen your military presence and dominate your enemies.
++ Extend and upgrade your stations to make them operate more efﬁciently, with every element visible in glorious animated detail. Harvest your own resources to keep your empire running smoothly. ++
THINK! A rich, detailed history and a deep complex plot await you, but you are free to decide when and where to take part. Explore the universe at your own pace - choose your own path and create your own destiny.
++ Get up-close and personal with aliens and humans alike. Land on stations, meet people, then accept missions from them or hire them as crew members for your ships. ++
TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK... in the X Universe - the biggest sandbox this side of the galaxy.
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategy artillery game based on a hard scifi setting. It offers players an interplanetary battlefield where they can develop their home planets and use massive artilleries to wage war.
It's an arms race of interplanetary scale, with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Massive railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may hold the key to victory. Strategic building patterns, upgrades and defense structures might keep your vital installations standing long enough to give you an edge, but it's only a matter of time until all but one must fall.
Sometimes, your greatest foe is the planetary system itself! Don't let the unpredictable gravitational changes get the better of you - observe your surroundings, use them to your advantage, and blast your enemies back to the stone age!Key Features
- Challenge your friends in hotseat or online matches or fight skirmishes against the AI.
- Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
- Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
- Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
- Spy on your enemies to reveal their planets' weak points.
- Use your artillery constructions to aim across the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
- Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
12. Desktop DungeonsFREE GAME UPDATE! Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition. More ways to die horribly in 10 minutes or less. The award winning quick-play puzzle roguelike is now packed with new content, new classes and a new way to play: Compete against your friends in the seeded Daily Dungeon!
- The perfect coffee-break game for genius tacticians and chilled clickers alike:
- Fight your way through fantasy dungeons in 10 minutes or less. We’re busy people too.
- Prize-winning game design awesomeness (13th Annual IGF Awards)
- Classic roguelike play re-imagined as a unique single-screen puzzle game sort of thing! Reviewers have a hard time with genres.
- Explore unrevealed terrain to regain health and mana. Game hook!
- 6 hours of gameplay? Try 6 billion... You can (and will) play Desktop Dungeons for the rest of your life.
- Randomly generated dungeons are different every time you play. Build your Kingdom to unlock hordes of new classes, races and challenges.
- Daily Dungeon allows you to compete against your Steam friends!
- Amazing soundtrack by the improbably astounding team of Danny Baranowsky and Grant Kirkhope.
13. Little Racers STREETTop-down racing evolution has arrived!
Little Racers STREET fuses the fun-oriented simplicity of top-down racing games with the excitement of street racing, and the results couldn't be better!
Experience thrilling high speed races, and drift like never before along more than 200 different events. With varied weather conditions affecting handling, you'll need precise driving to reach the first places, and success!
Two cities featuring over 60 different tracks will put your skills to test in the career mode. Start from scratch, and purchase or improve your cars as you keep winning racings and climbing the driver rankings. Complete the challenges to earn special rewards and unlock the high tier cars!
Pick the right car for each race, from an impressive selection of 40+ cars divided in 6 performance tiers. From the slow and steady Panzer to the allmighty Fetuccini Langostino, you'll really feel the difference!
The online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players is fully integrated with the career mode: Race with your friends and earn credits you can spend on new cars and upgrades!
You also can try the time trial mode and try to improve your best laps or compete against your friends, and check your position in the world leaderboards.Features
- Approx. 200 events on 60 different tracks.
- Spectacular drifting physics and handling.
- Weather effects (Rain,Snow,Night...) that greatly affect handling.
- 40+ cars available for purchase and customization, with 6 performance tiers.
- 50+ additional challenges with specific rewards.
- Time trial mode with ghost car features and leaderboards
- Extensive career mode offering hours of content
- Smooth online multiplayer experience for up to 12 players, integrated with career mode and supporting AI racers.
- 2 Huge cities to drive on
14. The Fidelio IncidentIn 2014, God of War 3 Art Director Ken Feldman was inspired to start a side project that turned into a narrative thriller video game. With help from talented friends Brandon Popovich and Christopher Davis, this is the game we created. We took no money, created Act 3 Games as our indie video game company and are self publishing on Steam. We are very proud of the accomplishment and hope you enjoy the ride.
The Fidelio Incident is a single-player, first-person thriller set off the coast of Iceland. After a violent plane crash, Stanley must search a desolate frozen island in search of his wife Leonore while covering up any traces of their bloody Irish past. Rescue help is on the way, the past must remain hidden. "They can't find out who we are!"
Inspirations include Dear Esther, Gone Home and Firewatch as well as dark character dramas like Homeland, Lost, and The Americans.
The Fidelio Incident was also inspired by Beethoven's only opera, Fidelio. We use the opera's premise as inspiration for the backstory, then re-imagined it for a modern setting.
Michael Krikorian's score composes over 40 minutes of original music. He incorporates themes from Fidelio's overture and transforms them to fit the mood and atmosphere of the game. The score expands the emotional depth of the narrative while complementing the atmosphere of the island.
Stanley is played by Glenn Keogh, known for his roles in Transformers Age of Extinction, Once Upon A Time, and Sons of Anarchy. Glenn was born in Ireland. After reading the script, he signed on with the goal of bringing authenticity to Stanley's character. We think he did a great job, and hope you agree!
Leonore is played by Bess Harrison, whose credits include The Temple and Memory, for Amazon Studios. Bess is described by Glenn as having a sweetheart voice you can't help but fall in love with.The Game Runs On Unreal Engine 4.
15. Sid Meier's StarshipsTake command of a fleet of powerful starships in this adventure-driven strategy game from legendary designer Sid Meier. Travel to new worlds, completing missions to help save and protect the planets and their people from dangerous Space Pirates, to powerful Marauders and other hostile factions. Build a planetary federation as you strengthen your fleet and secure your homeworld as you attempt to preserve intergalactic peace and your vision of humanity. Set in the universe of Civilization: Beyond Earth after the age of the Seeding, Sid Meier’s Starships offers sci-fi/strategy fans a full stand-alone game experience that also features cross-connectivity with Beyond Earth, expanding the depth of both games. See if you have what it takes to rule the universe!
• Tactical Space Combat: Encounter unique tactical challenges in every mission, with dynamically generated maps, victory conditions, and foes.
• Fully Customizable Starships: Create an armada that fits your tactical plan with modular spaceship design.
• Diplomacy, Strategy, and Exploration: Expand the influence of your Federation and gain the trust of the citizens of new planets. Use the unique abilities of the each planet to enhance your fleet and Federation, and keep your opponents in check. Build improvements on worlds to increase the capabilities and resources of your Federation.
• A Galaxy Of Adventure: Explore the galaxy as you lead your fleet to distant worlds and complete missions to help the citizens of these planets. Fight pirates, protect colony ships, destroy rogue AI, and more.
• Multiple Paths To Victory: Will you win by conquering the greatest threat to the galaxy? Or will you unite a plurality of worlds in your Federation? Perhaps you will lead your people to push the frontiers of science. Each choice you make carries consequences on your path to victory
16. DelverDelver is a first person action roguelike dungeon crawl with crunchy pixels.
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, hoard potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface - getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough so you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
Delver is in an unfinished beta state at the moment and has it's share of bugs and rough edges that need filed down, but it's very playable even in this unfinished state. Help us guide the direction of the game with your early access help and feedback. Our future plans are to revamp all of the art and sound, increase the depth of the RPG system, add special events and minibosses to the random dungeon generator, implement full gamepad support, and add a ton of new content. Help make Delver the best game it can be!Key Features
- Fast paced action rpg gameplay
- Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
- Randomized levels - never the same game twice
- Loot hoarding
- Chunky pixels!
- Modding support - the desktop version lets you make and share your own monsters, items, and texture packs
- Level editor included!
Shadowgate is one of the most well-known and beloved point-and-click adventure titles in gaming history. As one of the original titles in the popular MacVenture series that went on to be celebrated on the NES, GBC, and Nintendo 64, Shadowgate quickly endeared players with its fantastic atmospheric soundtrack, perilous locations to progress through, countless puzzles to solve, and more ways to gruesomely die than gamers previously thought possible. Thrust into the role of "The Seed of Prophecy," players travel deep into the living castle, in hopes of defeating the evil that dwells within – the dreaded Warlock Lord.
Now, nearly 30 years after the original version haunted Mac and NES gamers, the original development team behind that timeless classic is back with a full re-imagining of the original Shadowgate. Much more than a port, the team at Zojoi has painstakingly redesigned the game from the ground up, adding in tons of new mind-bending puzzles, lots of new rooms with stunning hand-painted 2D graphical detail, and more objects to interact with and help you along your quest.
Decide how YOU want to play this new, re-imagined Shadowgate! Want the modern adventure experience? Use the wheel-based icon command system. Want the retro experience? Employ the Classic command system and turn on the retro graphics, soundtrack, text box, and room transitions. Want a more cinematic experience? Switch to Immersive mode by auto-hiding the UI and using customizable hotkeys to explore the castle. Or mix and match the options to satisfy your play style. In Shadowgate, there are plenty of new features and fun throwbacks to the original version to satisfy veteran adventurers and newcomers alike!
- Customized UI: Play the way you want! Use modern wheel-based icon commands, classic on-screen commands, or jump into Immersive mode to auto-hide the UI elements. Create key binds, lock commands and keys, and more.
- The Dread Pumpkin Quest: A new mini-quest, find and free the Dread Pumpkin!
- First Person Adventuring: Utilize your inventory, mapping system, and intuitive UI to complete your quest.
- Dangerous Dungeons: Tons of beautifully illustrated rooms featuring both new and familiar locations, offering a new gameplay experiences.
- Mind-bending Puzzles: Lots of new and updated puzzles that seamlessly expand on the original game.
- Difficulty Levels: Four different difficulty levels (from the novice to expert) that actually change the gameplay experience and puzzle structure. For the ultimate challenge, try Ironman mode that disables saves and requires players to finish the game in one try.
- Retro Mode: Play the game like it’s 1989! Toggle on pixelated graphics, listen to Hiroyuki Masuno’s original NES chip tunes, move between rooms with NES transitions, and enjoy the text in retro format.
- Storytelling: Shadowgate features dramatic cut-scenes and all the same great storytelling you expect from the original creators.
- Cinematic Score: A digitally-orchestrated, dynamic soundtrack that changes with gameplay by composer Rich Douglas.
- Soundscapes: A complete atmospheric and puzzle-based sound design featuring hundreds of sound effects.
18. Darkstar OneDarkstar One offers a fantastic amount of freedom of choice. The story-based missions gradually lead you deeper into the galaxy to new races, new technologies and ever stronger opponents. Explore a vast array of solar systems in search of hidden artifacts of ancient races, essential objects for upgrading your ship--the Darkstar One.
In addition to artifacts, acquire credits to purchase better equipment, such as weapons and shields. Earn credits in a myriad of ways: by taking on assignments, bounty hunting, piracy, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards and more.
- A vast, simulated universe with many unique races, space ships and battle tactics.
- Elaborate story, related by more than fifty minutes of video sequences.
- Configure and upgrade your ship, Darkstar One, any way you choose--build a fast attack ship with many light weapons or a near-invincible cruiser with heavy weaponry.
- Over two hundred different weapons, shields and equipment items.
- Rockets, torpedoes and mines feature special tactical uses: mines can fire at opponents or distract approaching missiles.
- The "Spell Weapon": a special weapon with a powerful effect similar to certain spells in role-playing games. This weapon becomes increasingly versatile throughout the game and greatly increases tactical options.
- Acquire weapons from other races - Mount distinctive weapons from other races on "Darkstar One," each featuring unique functions that require different battle tactics.
- Embark on special missions - explore canyons or even underground on unknown worlds.
- Freedom of choice - earn credits in many ways: fighting, piracy, assignments, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards, and more.
- Play as the "good" or the "bad" guy and take advantage of political disputes.
19. Descent 2 (1996)Plunge through 30 more levels of Descent 2 as you battle highly intelligent robot enemies, including the evil thief bot, leaving their flaming hulks in your exhaust.
Don't keep this feeling of nausea to yourself, go Head-to-Head with 2-player modem support or 8-player network and Tournament Mode. Brace yourself for the world of Descent... if you can handle it. Get them before they get you...Dynamic gameplay that is hard to match even by today’s standards A great musical score composed by artists such as Type O Negative and Skinny Puppy Challenging multiplayer modes
20. Steel Division: Normandy 44Steel Division: Normandy 44 is a Tactical Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game, developed by Eugen Systems, the creators of titles like Wargame and R.U.S.E. This new game puts players in command of detailed, historically accurate tanks, troops, and vehicles at the height of World War II. Players can measure their tactical skills against several opponents in big multiplayer battles or against enemies in a challenging single-player campaign. Steel Division: Normandy 44 allows players to take control over legendary military divisions from six different countries, such as the American 101st Airborne, the German armored 21st Panzer or the 3rd Canadian Division, during the invasion of Normandy in 1944.
Main Features:Command Over 400 Historically Accurate Units: Whether fighting for control in intense multiplayer battles with up to 10-vs-10 players going head-to-head, playing alone or working with friends in ranked matches, players will need to coordinate their selection of historically accurate infantry, tanks, aircraft, and support vehicles to counter enemy units in this Tactical RTS game.Real-world Tactics: Battles rage over three distinct phases, where different units unlock over time, mimicking the movements of real-world armies and adding variety to the ever-changing theatre of war. A dynamic front line illustrates the ebb and flow of the conflict. Pin down your opponent's infantry to gain the advantage and force a retreat, or push through with a perfectly executed plan.Real-world Setting:Using the latest version of Eugen’s IRISZOOM engine, players can smoothly zoom from a tactical aerial view all the way down to a single unit, and see 400 different real-world vehicles and units designed with careful historical detail and accuracy. Maps are designed based on actual aerial reconnaissance photos of Normandy in 1944, requiring real-world tactics and strategies to cover and control.Outplan, Outsmart, Outgun:From battlegroup customization to troop positioning and maneuvering, winning battles requires cunning and strategy, not just raw firepower. Each unit lost presents a growing tactical disadvantage, and players will need to fight to gain -- and keep -- the upper hand.
From commanding historically accurate infantry, tanks, and vehicles, to troop positioning and real-time engagement with the enemy, players will need to be clever and resourceful in order to win. Every unit counts as the battle presses on, and raw firepower alone will not be enough to claim victory. Whether viewing the entire battle from an aerial perspective, or following a single tank into a firefight, players will need to cleverly manage the dynamic front line in order to execute ambushes and advances.
21. Ride 2Welcome to the temple of motorcycles, the only digital garage that will allow you to discover, transform and test the world’s fastest, most iconic and original vehicles.
The top of the range of the most famous brands will await you to compete against each other in a unique videogame and show the world their full potential!
Over 170 bikes are the undisputed protagonists of the new chapter of this long-waited two-wheel racing game! Feel the adrenaline rush through your veins and face the most dreadful bends with the passion and the boldness of a professional rider!
RIDE 2 will include the tracks of the wildest and most exciting races of all time! Country, City, GP, Road, Motard and Drag race: challenge the toughest types of roads and leave a slipstream at every squeal of tyres!
Over 170 bikes! Collect them all to create your own personal garage, choosing from the most powerful and iconic categories and models (like the Nakeds and the Supersports).
Travel around the world in an unforgettable and extraordinary sequence of events: GP circuits, Country tracks and city tracks. Over 30 tracks, including the legends of motorcycle racing like Nürburgring Nordschleife.
Boost your bike by modifying 5 main areas:
- Brakes and suspension
Customize your rider profile, their clothing (Street/Race/Supermoto) and riding style thanks to an advanced pose editor system!
12 modes for a long-lasting, and above all fun, game experience!
Dart on the queen of tracks, Nürburgring, ride in the typical motorcross style, race along winding layouts, jumps, parabolic curves and compete in special slaloms between traffic cones. But be careful! You must be really quick and precise if you want to beat your opponents because when you ride, time won’t stop!
RIDE 2 IN A NUTSHELL
- Over 170 bike models
- New categories like the legendary Sport Bike 2 Strokes, the Supermotos and the Naked Café Racers
- 30 different tracks with different topographic features each
- 22 of the world’s most important motorcycle manufacturers
- Over 1200 customisable parts and over 600 different liveries that you can use to transform a motorcycle for everyone into YOUR own custom bike
- New Social features and new Friends for a complete and fun game experience
22. Haegemonia: Legions of Iron [I]
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron [I] is an indie action-strategy game developed by Digital Reality and Anuman. It came out on 18-11-2002. It was published by DreamCatcher Interactive. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron [I] is available on Android and PC. The game is sold via Google Play, Steam and GOG.
23. Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand GrenadesDo you like hotdogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we got all that, and guns. So if you like cooking, lawn games, and ordnance, this is the VR sandbox game for you.
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house… if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a grill that’s always running. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms, compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Relax next to the grill, preparing virtual meats, while fending off the ‘wild life’. Or have some friends over and take turns playing classic ‘murican lawn games while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.Key Features:
- Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
- Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
- Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
- Almost 100 accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
- Authentic ‘Murican BBQ experience with obsessively detailed grilling simulation.
- Hot-seat(or hot-headset rather) multiplayer classic lawn games like horseshoes, bocce, lawn darts and more.
- An detailed rusty scifi world set in a surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of ‘Murica.
- And whatever other madness we see fit to add!
24. DiluvionExplore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
25. hack_me 2The next part of hack_me is already in Steam.
hack_me 2 is a story about hacker-beginner, who is going to confront to new World Order, where is no place for personal secrets. In this game you'll see, how real-life hackers work. You'll learn how to use command prompt, SQL-injectors, remote control utilities and brute-force software. An log cleaner, of course.FEATURES*More apps, utilities and commands
*References to movies, games and real life
*More realistic hacking
*Web-Browser with in-game Internet
*Music player with support of user tracks
26. Mr. RobotAsimov is a lowly service mechanoid aboard the interstellar colony ship Eidolon. Carrying hundreds of frozen human colonists to a new world. When the Eidolon's computer brain malfunctions, it falls to Asimov to undertake a perilous journey through the bowels of the massive ship to save his robot friends and the precious human cargo.
Mr. Robot is a 3D action-puzzle-adventure-rpg. Inspired by classic filmation games such as Knight Lore and Alien8 and mixed with 'Ghost Hack' — an abstract RPG in which the player hacks into computer terminals and battles defensive computer programs.
- Over 200 beautifully realised (yet perilous!) rooms.
- Over 20 different enemies.
- 7 friendly robots to aid you in your quest.
- Hack hostile networks in 'ghost hack'.
- Solve puzzles.
- Numerous medals to unlock.
- Discover what has caused all the problems onboard the starship.
- Rescue your robot friends and the sleeping human crew and save the mission.
27. Drive MegapolisImprove your real life driving skills in Drive MegapolisFor those of you who are dreading that intimidating driving test, wanting to polish up their road skills for a drive through, or are looking to improve on their existing driving skills to avoid getting points on their license – Driving Megapolis 3D offers a viable solution. Specifically designed for European roads and the rules around it, this simulator is designed to be used on a PC.A cut above the restBoasting a host of features, this driving simulator is designed to be interactive and also a learning opportunity. This is a uniquely built driving simulator, which tracks you're driving mistakes along the way and highlights them clearly, giving you the chance to improve upon them. Fully packed with a bunch of scenarios, the Drive Megapolis 3D simulator comes with a series of thirty missions each one more exciting than the last. Each one designed to fulfil an objective. With the option of playing with a manual or automatic transmission.
We have included various options which include a host of vehicles and terrains from which you can choose from – a total of seventeen in fact. Additionally it also has real life functions including simulated design which means the roads will be busy with trams and buses – meaning if you live in a busy city around Europe you can expect the same scenery from the simulator as well.Features:
- 30 missions. Objectives include parking, stopping and standing, entering and exiting the box, driving around tightly parked cars, driving to destinations, 'do not damage the cargo' and others.
- 17 vehicles to drive! They include front and rear wheel drive, 4x4, buses, trucks and 19 additional modded traffic cars.
- City, mountain and off-road maps to explore.
- You can also encounter trams, trains and trolleybuses in addition to the above vehicles on the road.
- You can pick up passengers in buses.
- Realistic clutch, stalls and engine simulation unique to each vehicle
- Realistic physics and weather affect conditions on different types of roads
- People and animals that will react according to your driving skills
logitech g25/g27/g29 compatible and can be calibrated to support other steering wheels.
3 monitor setup are also available.
28. Dystopia[[HARDCORE STRATEGY & CARD GAME]]
[[PERMANENT DEATH,DATA ERASE RISK]]
Dystopia is "Turn-Baced Strategy game".
Player is an army back to Japan.He experienced WWII.
Player's purpose is "Trust degree" from one, or both of North Japan[Communist] and South Japan[CIA],
in 2 years.
For the purpose, players can hire agents in the "Strategic part" and deploy it to various parts of Japan.
The agents has various abilities.The mission succeeds with the probability according to their abilities.
And you can get trust degree, funds, and EXP from it. This action consume a week.
Excellent agents tend to be dangerous people.
Sometimes they hurt other agents and steal your funds.
The Agents that died in these processes will never come back, so we recommend that you play carefully.
Some enemy may notice your identity "double spy".
In such a case, "Raid part" will occur.
This part is done by a Card battle based on Janken[Rock-paper-scissors], and all agents participate.
This is mandatory and total warfare.
If you can not win, your game data will be lost.
Japan was divided into North and South.
North Korea's Labor Party, South Japan's CIA ... ...
They aim for homeland reunification as a double spy.
To do that, we need a lot of subordinates, money, settlement power.
Depending on whether you are betrayal, heartless or human ... ... everything is entrusted to you.
Character design is handled by "JUNNY" who worked on "Detective Jingu-ji Saburo[a.k.a. Jake Hunter]"Series!
~ Prologue ~
Lt. Army Intelligence Department lieutenant Ryusuke Igarashi, who was stationed in Manchurian Kwantung Army,
I failed to withdraw to the mainland Japan after the end of the war.
As a result, my wife and my daughter who was just born at that time have not been contacted
Brought by the Soviet Union, detained in Siberia, and received "education".
Igarashi who was bought the experience as an intelligence department
It was sent to Moscow with Shigeo Tanaka who was a former subordinate,
"Study abroad" to the Soviet secret police KGB.
In 1953, Igarashi and Tanaka were specially,
He was allowed to return to Japan on condition that he will be appointed secret police in Tokyo.
Igarashi and others saw that,
It was Japan divided into north and south.
Steady reconstruction as a member of Western countries
South of Japan developing ... ...
And undermining Stalin's death under Labor's control,
It is northern Japan.
Becoming a substantial puppet of America and the Soviet Union,
Igarashi saw North and North Japan where the gap spreads.
Their urgency is unification of the North and North,
In other words, it came to believe that it was "recapture" of the motherland.
A chance of 'collapse' from the inside of North Japan ,,,,
I looked for opportunities for contact with the CIA.
In 1956, Khrushchev criticized Stalin in the Soviet Union.
Peak in the northern Japan reaches its peak.
CIA agent by multiplying it
We begin full-scale infiltration into North Tokyo.
Igarashi and Tanaka who grabbed the information
I will make contact with the CIA without missing this machine ....
29. StarDrive 2FEATURES
- Turn-based 4x strategy, featuring real-time tactical space combat and turn-based ground combat.
- Build a space empire turn by turn in an immersive, living galaxy filled with 9 alien races, pirate factions, galactic lore and mystery.
- Hire unique heroes to govern your worlds or to command your mighty fleets in battle.
- Populate the universe and colonize planets, moons, asteroid belts, gas giants, and more!
- Research hundreds of technologies, including technologies that are unique to your race. Find even more technologies through in-game events and galactic exploration.
- Build your own ships in the custom ship design mode and take them into real-time battles featuring stunning visuals and sound effects.
- Enter a Battle Arena mode for quick-fix battles against cunning AI opponents. In this mode, you will earn rewards as you fight through the challenges, allowing you to unlock new weapons, ship hulls, and ship modules to upgrade your ships and to purchase new ships to add to your fleet.
- Created with the Unity engine for simultaneous release on PC, Mac and Linux.
30. MXGP - The Official Motocross VideogameFinally: official Motocross is back! Put yourself to the test, racing in the two MXGP championships with all the riders and bikes from the MX1 and MX2 categories! Take up the challenge from the promising young MX2 riders and the MX1 champions, and join them on the tracks!
Race on the official championship tracks, faithfully reproduced for the first time in a Motocross game. Get yourself noticed in your Debut Season to attract offers from the official teams and launch your career in MX2. Race your way through the events and, with the right results, you'll be able to aspire to an offer in MX1 to take on the heroes of Motocross.
Take full control of your bike with dual stick control: the advanced game physics allows for separate control of the bike and the rider. Jump, scrub and whip! It's all in your hands!
31. Distant Worlds: UniverseThe Universe is Yours!
Distant Worlds: Universe is the newest chapter of this critically acclaimed sci-fi series, adding incredible new features and an exciting new storyline. Universe is also the ultimate collector’s edition, the first time all previous Distant Worlds releases have been included in one package, along with an updated manual and greatly expanded modding support.
Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time 4X space strategy game. Experience the full depth and detail of turn-based strategy, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game.
Vast galaxies are made to order: up to 1400 star systems, with up to 50,000 planets, moons and asteroids. Galaxies are so deep, fun and immersive that you won’t want to finish the game. Build, expand and improve your empire while playing through one of the storylines, with victory conditions or in an open-ended sandbox mode.
Each galaxy is packed with life and activity. Encounter other empires, independent alien colonies, traders, pirates and space monsters. Explore star systems, asteroid fields, gas clouds, supernovae, galactic storms and black holes. Discover evidence of civilizations long since past, uncovering secrets about the galaxy's troubled history...
Best of all, you can play the game your way: enjoy a quick, intense game in a crowded sector of space or take your time in an epic game spread across a vast galaxy! Distant Worlds: Universe contains all of the following:
- Truly Epic-Scale Galaxies: play in galaxies with up to 1400 star systems and 50,000 planets, moons and asteroids. Vast nebula clouds spiral out from the galactic core, shaping the distribution of star clusters in the galaxy
- Private Enterprise: the private citizens of your empire automatically take care of mundane tasks like mining resources, transporting cargo, migration between colonies, tourism and much more. This frees you from micro-management and instead allows you to focus on a macro-scale
- Diplomacy: interact with other empires, discussing treaties, making trade offers or just giving them a piece of your mind. Talk to pirate factions, tapping into their underground information, or paying them to do your dirty work for you...
- Choose your Playstyle: Start with a single planet and sub-light ships, or as an established space-faring civilization with warp drives. Play as a Standard empire or as a Pirate faction, with many adjustable victory conditions and gameplay choices depending on your actions.
- Intelligent Automation: automate the various tasks in your empire, so that you can focus on the areas that you enjoy most. Or have your advisors make suggestions in different areas like colonization, defence or diplomacy – helping you learn the best tactics and strategies
- Explore: explore the vast galaxy, discovering valuable resources, potential colonies for your empire and making contact with other empires. Uncover secrets that lift the veil on the galaxy’s mysterious past...
- Colonize: send out colony ships to found new worlds for your empire. Develop your new colonies by keeping them well-supplied with a steady stream of valuable resources
- Defend: patrol the outlying areas of your empire to protect from raiding pirates or dangerous space monsters. Construct defensive bases at your colonies. Build up your fleets to defend against enemy empires. Recruit troops to invade enemy colonies and conquer the galaxy!
- Espionage: covertly seek out information about other empires, or even disrupt their progress with acts of sabotage
- Research: develop new technologies for use in building your own unique ships and star bases
- Characters: including Leaders, Admirals, Generals, Ambassadors, Governors, Agents and Scientists, all with defined skills and traits and the opportunity to advance and improve
- Design and Build: A very flexible system allows you to design and build the ships and star bases in your empire. Construct mighty military ships ranging from escorts to carriers and dreadnoughts at your space ports, or build mining stations, research installations or secret monitoring facilities at remote locations throughout the galaxy
- Built-in Game Editor: fine-tune your own galaxy, adding or removing star systems, planets, asteroid fields, ships, star bases, space monsters or anything else. Modify the attributes of any empire in your game
- Extensive Help: exhaustive, built-in, context-sensitive help is always only a single key-press away. Press F1 at any time for a detailed explanation of the current game screen, your currently selected item, etc
- Tutorials: in-game tutorials familiarize you with all of the game elements and tools
- The entire Distant Worlds series in one package! Universe includes the Original Distant Worlds, Return of the Shakturi, Legends, Shadows and the new Universe expansion!
- Comprehensive Modding and Customization Support: Allows adding/removing/changing most items: resources (including new colony-manufactured resources), ship components, planetary facilities and wonders, fighter designs, alien races and race families, diplomatic dialog, empire policy, custom characters, ship and base design templates, governments, plagues, research tech trees and more
- Can customize most of the images used in the game: ships and bases, fighters, alien races, planetary facilities and wonders, characters, troops, components, resources, ancient ruins, planets, stars, asteroids, animated in-game effects and more
- Use a previously saved and editor-customized game as a map for a new game (instead of generating a new galaxy)
- Powerful new event system accessible from a considerably-upgraded Game Editor. Set up your own storyline in a custom map with triggered events and custom victory conditions
- Add story triggers on specific in-game objects or events, executing one or more actions on other in-game objects (either immediately or delayed)
- Can replace most of the user interface icons and sound effects
- Add your own custom help files to the in-game Galactopedia
- Switch between different customization sets with a couple of mouse clicks from the main game menu
- Comprehensive 99-page Modding Guide that outlines how to make Mods and explains all of the settings in detail
- Can customize most of the images used in the game: ships and bases, fighters, alien races, planetary facilities and wonders, characters, troops, components, resources, ancient ruins, planets, stars, asteroids, animated in-game effects and more
- A new official storyline built using the new modding capabilities, covering the first war between the Freedom Alliance and the Shaktur Axis, in which you have access to the tech required to build your own planet destroyers, establish the Ancient Guardians and research and deploy the Xaraktor virus.
32. Toast TimeToast Time is a throwback to the golden age of video games where old-school homebrew titles fused arcade action with a distinctly British sense of humour.
An appetising arena shoot-em-up garnished with tower-defence elements and served warm with awesome-sauce (probably syrup).
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now they've found it, tasted it, on an idyllic Monday morning.
Assume the role of TERRY (toast-ejecting recoil & reload system), a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling.
Click to launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.Feature List:
- 54 action-packed missions.
- 16 exciting bread-based weapons.
- Iron man survival mode & bonus COFFEE TIME mode.
- Loads of colourful hats and customisations.
- Addictive and original gameplay mechanics.
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Stats, Cloud Save & Trading Cards.
- Super-slick audio and calibrated soundtrack -- each level has its own piece of music.
33. GamersGoMakersIn GamersGoMakers, you found a little company creating the first video games in history. Create your first game with only basic sound and simple graphics available in the year 1980. You´re one of the pioneers entering the rising global market for computer games. At the beginning, there are only few genres you can pick for a game to create, later you have plenty of options for more genres and sub-genres.
You start in 1980 creating one of the first computer games in history
Go your own way: Be a developer, designer, producer, artist or composer
Choose your starting location. Each starting location has its own characteristics, which may give you a benefit of some kind in play.
Optional start in 1990 or 2000, choose from 3 difficulty levels
31 genres of games to choose from
Real influence on creating games (find the genre matching game parts out of 15x4 options)
Intelligent game reviews give you hints about what to improve for next game in same genre
Sales are influenced by trends, platform market share, competitor´s performance and many more
You can create patches, addons, sequels or a new edition for a different platform
Hire up to 26 employees with specialisations in genre and/or platform
Rich role playing elements: level up your character and employees in 21 different skills
Learning by doing: Your employees gain levels in skills by takig part in projects
Improve your employees skills additionally by trainings, education programs and specializations
Employees will ask for more loan, holiday, trainings or they get sick, maybe even quit for a better job at a rival´s company
Become a specialized company of high renown in a certain genre, e.g. the global number 1 in Shooter games
Research new gaming technologies
Expand your business, rent or buy a bigger office
Equip 16 different rooms like studios for sound and motioncapture, labs and marketing office
Upgrade your rooms several times as time advances
Compete within a global simulated games market - hundreds of simulated competitors release games
Win awards for game of the month/game of the year
Consoles and platforms retire from the market...except you create a game hit extending the platform´s lifetime
Buy out your rival competitors: Let them work for you or destroy them
Win achievements and beat the global highscore
Become a publisher
Visit conventions or create your own convention
Pimp your games with "real" actors for voice acting, soundtracks and motion capturing!
Pay up to 30% tax per annum
...and many more features for a very deep gaming experience!
If you are not sure whether you can run the game or not or you want to try out the game before buying it; there is a free downloadable demo available on the website here.
34. Homebrew - Vehicle SandboxThis game has a steep learning curve and will challenge your building and problem solving skills. Please do not purchase is unless you love experimenting, learning new stuff and want to support development of the game.
Homebrew is a vehicle sandbox where creativity is key.The game is developed with a passion for science, input of the community and a belief that your imagination should be the only limit when it comes to what you can build.
If you're looking for a game where you lose track of time perfecting your creations, testing them in a vast world and searching for new approaches/solutions this is the game for you. Now let's look at what you can expect:
- SANDBOX BUILDING
You are the creator and you have the power. You can set up controls for all kinds of input devices, there’s no size or part limit and all parts are highly tweakable. In addition the builder includes a plating system and a dynamic vehicle tuner with debugging capabilities.
- MULTIPLAYER + WORKSHOP
Play online and battle with your friends in the multiplayer. Search through the workshop and try out one of the many vehicles that other players have created.
A wide range of weapons at your disposal that take real balistics into account.
Explore the world of Homebrew and test your creations on one of the many islands. The world has a dynamic day and night cycle and is large enough to test any type of vehicle including boats, supersonic planes, cars and more.
In addition to land vehicle behaviour the game has aerodynamics and water dynamics with waves in place so that you can test your creations to the extreme.
Whether you’re working on a car, a plane, a boat, a spaceship or anything else, Homebrew has a ton of parts including engines, motors, wheels, lights, wings, pontoons, detachers, transmissions, … More information about the individual parts can be found in our PARTS WIKI .
- LOGIC PARTS
Take building to the next level and combine usual parts with logic components to build autopilot vehicles, stabilizing systems, transforming vehicles, robotic arms, … Your imagination is the limit. More information on how to use these parts can be found on our PARTS WIKI
- AN AWESOME COMMUNITY
Whether you’re looking for help, someone to play with or simply want to chat you’re always welcome to join us on Steam or our DISCORD CHANNEL.
That’s right, we’ve got a series of new parts planned including water parts, tank tracks, wings, hulls, wheels, more logic components and community suggestions.
We want to continue improving builder and implement things like symmetry, coloring system and tools for user generated content.
- CHALLENGE SYSTEM
To add more gameplay and possibilities we will implement the necessary tools to create custom challenges in Homebrew.
We want to expand the current world even more and add more variation to the environment.
- OTHER FEATURES
Our team is always looking out for great community suggestions and based on the feedback that we receive we’ll continue optimization and fixing bugs. In addition we’re also thinking about implementing tools for character customization.
35. Cold WatersAfter tracking a Soviet landing force bound for Iceland it is time to plan your attack. Do you silently close in to torpedo the landing ships and escape during the resulting chaos? Or strike with long-range missiles but risk counterattack from the enemy escorts? Have you detected them all, could another submarine be out there listening for you? Has the hunter become the hunted? Will you survive the Cold Waters?
Inspired by the 1988 classic “Red Storm Rising”, command a nuclear submarine in a desperate attempt to prevent “mutually assured destruction” when the Cold War gets hot and WWIII begins.
You will be tasked with intercepting convoys, amphibious landings, insertion missions and battling it out with enemy warships, submarines and aircraft. Thankfully, an arsenal of wire-guided torpedoes, anti-ship and cruise missiles and the occasional SEAL team are on board to keep the Iron Curtain at bay.
- Real-time naval combat
- Over 40 classes of ships and submarines all meticulously researched
- Dynamic Campaign where your performance matters
- Realistic sonar model
- Authentic Soviet combat tactics
36. Project FreedomGet your dream job with a company called Project Freedom. Become a space pilot and serve for the corporation. You're going to get all the excitement and adventure you've ever wanted.
Perhaps even more...
- 21 missions in the campaign
- Outstanding 3D graphics and special effects
- Original storyline with unexpected turns and surprises
- A variety of space combat missions including escort, strike, and rescue operations
- Missions in open space, on planets and moons
37. The Trail: Frontier ChallengeAre you ready to discover the undiscovered? Are you ready to climb the tallest mountains, wear the finest clothes, and earn a fortune beyond compare?
Then welcome to the New World! Welcome to The Trail: Frontier Challenge!
Join pioneers from across land and sea in an epic journey across an undiscovered country! Walk down the single track path of destiny at a calm and measured pace! Get out there and make your mark upon the world, adventurer!
And you are not alone in your travels! Every person you meet on The Trail is another player who will trade with you at campfires located along the way.
- Race, collect and compete in a variety of fun challenges
- Choose from five professions (Lumberjack, Hunter, Cook, Tailor, and Explorer)
- Earn skill points and level up in your chosen profession to become a Master!
- Learn to craft increasingly valuable items and amass a fortune
- Customise your style with a variety of outfits and clothing items
- Fill your backpack on The Trail, but be careful! Those who take too much can end up collapsing and losing precious items!
- Settle down in the town of Eden Falls
- Join other players and form your very own community
- Make your house a home with a wide variety of furnishings
- Get your very own pet dog to accompany you wherever you go
- Upgrade your house to be the envy of all your neighbours
- Trade and share with other players to expand your town for the benefit of all
- Grow together, work together, and one day, perhaps you might even become mayor!
Since the Valerian Conflict ended the land has been ruled by emperor Helios. A rich slave dealer called Adina unwillingly becomes the leader of a small rebellion against the oppression. She starts recruiting slaves to fight back against the regime and in the process setting an example for human rights.
- Deep tactical turn-based gameplay with medieval mechs
- Explore a vast randomized map with random encounters and surprises.
- Construct your battle suits with modular attachments.
- Find collectable cards that fit your play style
- Fight it out against other players in the battle arenas
39. Lords of the Black SunLords of the Black Sun is an epic, complex, dense, turn-based 4X PC strategy game, set in deep space.
Take command of one race to join the struggle for supremacy in the galaxy. As the leader of your empire you are tasked with exploring the stars, colonizing new worlds, managing your empire and conquering whoever dares to oppose you.
The galaxy is full of secrets and dangers: Discover ancient ruins and artifacts, repel or befriend pirates, promote a general to guide your fleets to victory. Concoct complex plots with your allies or use your intelligence services to uncover weak spots on that threatening empire whose leader has vowed to destroy you.
Make sure to keep your population happy or be prepared to face protests against your rule, or in a worst case scenario, rebel factions within your empire.
Only the mightiest rulers can prevail in the depths of space. Are you up to the task of becoming a Lord of the Black Sun?Key features:
- 8 major races each with their own ship designs, technologies, unique traits and unique abilities, meaning playing with each race is a different challenge and offers new ways to approach the game.
- Big, living universe: In addition to the major powers, independent races and pirate clans also claim the galaxy as their residence; their existence can be an annoyance, or a blessing if you can take advantage of them.
- Deep economical and political layer: War isn’t the only way to weaken your rivals. Diplomacy, inteligence and trade can be one of many powerful tools that, if used properly, can be very effective as well.
- Tactical Turn based combat.
- Create and customize your own ship designs.
- Generals: These unique and powerful units evolve as they battle and if used well can be the difference between defeat and victory.
- Randomly generated universe, tech tree and units: You will never play the same game twice.
- Empire shattering: Unrest might lead rebels to start a civil war which in turn might lead to the creation of a new, independent empire that might grow to rival your own.
- Plotting: Secretly finance a war against your rivals in order to weaken them or prepare a surprise joint war along with your allies in a bid to destroy that frighteningly fast growing empire.
- Human-like AI that doesn’t cheat and plays by the same rules as human players, while presenting a constant challenge.
- Play Multiplayer and Hotseat online via LAN or IP/internet.
40. Rush RoverRush Rover is a 2D top down view shooter game. Compared with the same type of games, this game's shooting experience closer to the traditional STG game.It includes random map generation,random elements,unique weapons and devices design, various enemies and exciting boss battles,dynamic chiptune style game soundtrack,also with traditional STG game’s barrages dodge elements.
In the future, intelligent robots mining exploration has spread over every galaxy. After the war of independence against humanity, the highly intelligent and powerful machines attempt to rule all robots. So theystart to format other robots.You control an "unformated" mining rover, pick up weapons and rush to survival!
- Roguelike gameplay.
- Random map generation.
- Wepons Upgration.
- Bluemap collection.
- Devices creation.
- Exciting boss battles.
- Various enemies.
- Unique weapons and devices.
- Barrages dodge.
- Sci-fi pixel art style .
- 8bit style chiptune sound track.
41. Furious AngelsFeatures
- Fight against waves of increasing difficulty, randomized on each day.
- Airborne upgrades, transform into a flying tank!
- Compete on the daily leaderboards to become the most furious.
- Rank up on each new day and unlock specific achievements.
- Simple controls, you can play with one hand. Hard to master.
- Modular destruction of the bigger ships gives you the tactical edge.
- Ram the enemy!
You can also use a more familiar twin-stick control scheme with your Gamepad OR Mouse + WASD.Leaderboards?Absolutely, but there's a catch: everything will reset the next day with a rank upgrade and new waves, a fresh start.What about the upgrades?As you shred the enemy to pieces your ship will transform and upgrade automatically. There are four upgrade stages, each with its own unique weapon. Upgrades can level up and be obtained multiple times but each time they will be harder to get. How furious will you become?
42. The guard of dungeonThe Guard of Dungeon
- This is the mad first-person shooter. The Unknown Alien Force (UAF) wants to enslave Our World. Only the Hero can save the Planet from UAF invaders.
The Evil has come! Are you ready?
Meet old-school hardcore with:
- lots of traps, which will smash, slash, saw and slice you in many other ways,
- 3 paths of ability progression,
- 2 hours of gameplay,
- intro and outro videos,
- and of course Hard Rock included!
All models/music/code are unique and are made especially for this game!
Show the Universe who's the boss!
43. MiniDriversThe craziest races are now on your hand with MiniDrivers! The animated serie which is loved by millions of people around the world has a new main character: You! Create your own stores or change the rules becoming World Champion.
IS TIME TO RACE!
If something is peculiar with MiniDrivers is their way to see the sport. Who said races are boring? Surprises will be in every corner with the power-ups that you’ve seen on the animated series. Freeze your rivals with the Freeze-o-Kimi, throw a boomerang as the Australian drivers or smash your rivals as the most “shocking” driver does in real life.
Enjoy three different game modes, like the Tournament that will make you show that you’re the best driver. The season mode will allow you become the 2015 MiniDrivers World Champion and the online tournament that will allow you to show everyone that you’re the best driver with the weekly challenges against your friends around the world. Also you can enjoy the chapter of your favorite cartoons and see all the chapters from our app.
A SEASON TO REMEMBER
Race on the 20 most known tracks of the series full of details and surprises that will shock you with the full grid for this 2015 season of MiniDrivers. Will you be able to beat Minicedes with your favorite driver? Now you can do it! Change the story and specially… Change the rules!
MINIDRIVERS AS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
Realistic graphics adapted to the retina display of your Mac's. Also you will be able to change the amount of detail. You will see everything!
BECOME AN ENGINEER
Realistic physics for the most exigent drivers with an arcade handling for the little ones. All the people can race at MiniDrivers the videogame! But don’t forget to upgrade your car if you want to be on top and beat your rivals.
44. EMERGENCY 20EMERGENCY 20 brings 10 of the best missions from 20 years of EMERGENCY to your PC - using current technology! Additionally it features EMERGENCY 5, EMERGENCY 2016 and EMERGENCY 2017 with all the campaigns, multiplayer maps and freeplay modes. EMERGENCY 20 is available as the complete package for newcomers, and as a discounted upgrade for owners of EMERGENCY 2016 or EMERGENCY 2017.
Keep your cool and coordinate rescue workers in exciting real-time missions - from an illegal street race to a nuclear meltdown.
What would happen if a meteorite smashed into an inner city? Or if a fireworks factory caught fire? You can contain the disaster!
Many different units from 4 branches – fire department, medical services, police and technical units - are waiting for your orders.
Decide in real time, where best to deploy your units and which tasks need to be handled first. As an incident commander you will have to utilize your limited units optimally and always be on your toes. Because you never know when the unexpected will disrupt your best laid plans...
For those new to EMERGENCY this edition is the ideal starting point. Between three campaigns, 10 newly re-imagined missions, Free Play and Multiplayer, this package includes many hours of exciting EMERGENCY gameplay.
Experienced EMERGENCY commanders can dive into our new take on classic missions and get an insight into the design and history of EMERGENCY in our videos showcasing the original missions with commentary by EMERGENCY-Creator Ralph Stock and noted community member „Godra“.FEATURES
- Go on a journey spanning 20 years of EMERGENCY and experience 10 classic missions with the benefit of modernized graphics and gameplay.
- Choose your difficulty: Three difficulty settings allow you to adjust EMERGENCY to your preferred playstyle.
- It’s the complete package: Build up your team of units in the EMERGENCY 5 campaign, battle the plague and terrorism in the EMERGENCY 2016 and 2017 campaigns and the multiplayer and freeplay maps!
45. Signs of LifeSigns of Life is a sci-fi survival sandbox platformer with a combination of procedurally generated and hand-crafted content. You'll explore mysterious locations, Mine blocks for resources, and meet strange (and some familiar) creatures, some of which don't even want to kill you and eat your corpse. Along the way, you'll be able to craft armor, weapons, gadgets and more to assist you in surviving in an inhospitable environment.StorySensing that an apocalyptic war was imminent, the United Nations executed a last ditch plan to save what they could of the human race. 2 crafts were launched, a massive colony ship called the Hephaestus and a smaller, faster scout ship called the Hermes. The destination was a recently discovered earth-like planet with the potential to harbor life located roughly 18 light years away. The Hermes reached the planet first in order to establish a presence in anticipation of the arrival of the Hephaestus.
4 years later, as the Hephaestus approached its destination a faint signal was detected from a nearby asteroid. Against their better judgement, the crew of the Hephaestus decided to investigate, and in doing so set in motion a chain of events that would ultimately lead to their destruction.
The good news is, you managed to survive by hitching a ride on a small escape pod just in the nick of time. The bad news is, everyone you knew and loved is dead, you have nothing but the clothes on your back, a standard issue multi-function wrist laser and a faulty artificial intelligence companion named AGIS. Oh, and the human race is probably doomed.
- An expansive world with procedurally generated and hand-crafted content.
- Online Co-Op Multiplayer
- A bunch of weird alien creatures.
- Some familiar creatures.
- Mining, hunting, gathering.
- Gobs of ores, materials and animal organs you can use to...
- Craft all kinds of weapons, armor, gadgets, furniture, etc.
- A bit of story and lore to hold the whole thing together.
- All spiritual content in this game has been assessed by Dr. Halamkah, advisor to the stars.
Right now our first priority is making sure that the content we have in-game is as bug-free, balanced, polished and fun as possible based on feedback from you folks. We have a significant prologue/tutorial planned, as well as significant content beyond what is currently playable, so the sooner you get involved the more of an effect you'll have on the final game. We deal in hard science, and in working very closely with our personal science advisor at Sweet Dog Studios, that tends to lead to results.
We are still very much in development, and we would like you to join us in shaping the game from here on out. Your feedback is vital to us, so don't be shy =)Caveats/Issues
- Some sound effects are missing, but we are actively working on filling them in.
46. Brick RigsBrick Rigs allows you to build many kinds of vehicles from a variety of bricks and experience their dynamic driving and destruction physics in a sandbox environment.
It doesn't matter if you want to build an dragster, a fire engine, a forklift, a helicopter, a plane or even a tank it will drive, break and function as you would expect it.
The multiplayer mode allows you to experience these physics together with your friends. You can race other players, organize demolition derby's or battle each other in a dog fight, the rules are up to you!
47. Polaris SectorThe ancients who named this sector ‘Polaris’ sure had a unique sense of humor. Polaris - the bright star, the star of hope and faith. Well the Polaris sector has precious little of either; just a wilderness of gas, stars, and supernovas soaked in treachery, oppression, and the lust for power.
Can anyone build an empire in a place like this? Other factions are naturally suspicious of newcomers and may wage war at the first sign of unidentified craft. Here, a natural death is an uncommon luxury. You look weak? Pirates and scavengers will plunder your planets. You show military strength to discourage potential enemies? Your rivals will combine their forces to eliminate the threat.
Total domination requires many diverse stratagems. Shaking the hand of a powerful emperor, designing new warships in secret, investing everything in fundamental sciences to gain technology before your competitors - all may be the road to success. But will you have the time to implement your strategy? Will you be visionary enough to build weapons and technologies that will make the difference in battles fought decades from now? Find the right balance between fundamental and applied sciences to stay ahead of the opposition. Find the right balance between classic designs and crazy prototypes and your ships will be feared across the galaxy. Your engineers and scientists provide you a high level of flexibility, but it’s your decisions that will shape the empire’s fate.
Many a mercenary or adventurer has come here seeking wealth and power, and all their stories are now just whispers in the void. Polaris is a black hole for living species, and empires rise and fall in the blink of an eye. Maybe the leader that will bring stability to this zone hasn’t been born yet, if they will ever exist…
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
FeaturesAn epic and dangerous playground: randomly generate a galaxy able to host up to 900 stars.
Full customization: external threats, pirates, number of races… you can set up the world that fits your own tastes!
Full control over ship design: want to make a corvette into a drone carrier? Go ahead. Want to make a freighter into a scout? No problem. Your creativity is the only limit!
Explore: send scout vessels to find new mines to exploit, new planets to colonize, and to establish contact with other empires.
Innovative research system: technologies and equipment will get unlocked depending on your investments in fundamental and applied research.
Diplomacy: Dialogue with other factions to gain their favor, trade goods, and make military agreements to fight common enemies.
Command your troops: when a battle starts you can join the battlefield and maneuver your ships in a tactical mode. Alternatively use the auto-resolve mode when you have more urgent tasks to attend to in your empire.
Unique espionage system: seed false intelligence to enemy spies and lure them into a trap!
48. A.I. Space CorpsA.I. Space Corps is a top-down space shooter taking place in the far future universe of A.I. Invasion. As the captain of a space ship it is your duty to defend bases, transmit intelligence through enemy sectors and reclaim occupied stations. Can you survive the dangers of outer space and fight back the merciless A.I.?
This linear campaign tells the story about mankinds struggle against the menacing invasion of the A.I. Explore the Chimary Galaxy, fighting A.I. approaches and free your people from the opression by the merciless machines.
A.I. Space Corps has some arcade flair to it! In this mode you can challenge your knowledge and dexterity when it comes to classic, arcade-style space shooting action! How long can you survive the various trials of A.I. Space Corps and will you be able to top the Steam leaderboards? Check out your scores here:
- 3 different ships with distinct attributes
- flexible weapon upgrades throughout missions
- strategic gameplay through various board systems like secondary weapon or temporary shields
- different merciless enemy robots that have to be approached strategically
- various challenge missions and Steam leaderboards to compete on
49. LONE WOLF: HorizonSUMMARYLONE WOLF: Horizon is an open-world survival army-management first person shooter. Play as the military leader of the United World Army to take down the terrorist organization known as the Separated Nation Army.OVERVIEWLONE WOLF: Horizon takes place on an isolated island on planet Alice-43b, an alien planet full of flora and fauna. A rebellious and fierce terrorist organization, named the Separated Nation Army, fled to Alice-43b, to set up a headquarters to build an army. Earth's united army, known as the United World Army, took off after the Separated Nation Army. For several decades these two forces have been in an intense war with each other across the galaxy.
In LONE WOLF: Horizon you play as the currently deployed military leader. You fight on the battlefield, trying to bring the UWA's influence up to take over the SNA. You have a bank balance which always has money in it; however, the amount of soldiers you have determines the bank balance. The higher number of soldiers in your army, the bank balance will decrease as you pay those soldier's salaries. You can fire soldiers to gain extra money, to buy weapons at the city center located on the island. However, firing these soldiers anger them, leading them to join the rebels, increasing the enemy influence, and bringing the UWA influence down. This lets you choose two paths: a large army, working together to defeat the terrorist organization, and claiming no fame, or going in as a lone wolf, with a shiny, powerful weapon, against a highly skilled and powerful terrorist army.FEATURES
- Player vs AI
- Player vs Environment
- Huge firefights in an open world
- Weapon loot
- Weapon rarity system
- Ranking system
- Army management system
- Weapon purchasing
- Army influence system
- Planetary warping
- Unique world events
- FREE updates to the main game: The main game will have FREE updates forever, but DLC may be added as expansions to the universe, such as more planets to warp to or side missions. However, not having these DLCs, will not limit you in anyway in the main game.
- No microtransactions: DLCs are not microtransactions, however, mobile-like microtransactions will never be placed into the game.
- No DMCA takedowns on YouTube videos: Want to make a video bashing the game? Go ahead. Want to make cool videos about the game? Go ahead. It's fair game.
50. Earth Space ColoniesEarth Space Colonies is a strategy-simulation game where you build space colonies around the Solar system. Your first destination is Mars. Establish a first self-sustaining colony and terraform a red wasteland into a green oasis. Balance your resources and expand the infrastructure. Build anything from high-tech factories, hotels, military bases to space elevators and terraformers. Colonize other worlds as well: defend a mining colony on a dwarf planet Ceres and explore the subsurface ocean on Ganymede, Jupiter’s largest moon. Survive intense combat on Saturn's moon Titan.
Build space colonies on multiple worlds at the same time.
Three dynamic campaigns with different goals. Terraform Mars, defend Ceres, explore Ganymede.
Join cast of fully voiced characters in an engaging story about the next great adventure of humanity.
Train specialized astronauts: from builders and miners to scientists.
Explore the planets with astronauts and rovers while trying to survive devastating sand storms, blazing solar flares, rumbling quakes, meteor showers and other disasters in this extremely hostile environment.
Research new tech to unlock advanced structures and units.
Experience dynamic day-night cycles and weather effects.
Crafting system. Combine produced goods with raw materials to create unique and special items.
Establish interplanetary commerce. Build goods and trade items using rockers, maglev launchers and space elevators.
Game updates and expansions based on trending space related news. Maybe there is something on Pluto going on. Or Titan. There are so many fascinating worlds in the Solar system.
How to build a spaceship capable of delivering a human crew into space - and return this crew back? Even if we have all the necessary parts, engines, life support systems, rudders and accelerators, even if all this we have, the construction of the ship requires the correct arrangement of parts together with each other. Depending on how correct our decisions are, the ship will fly or not, it will fly right or fatally deviate from the course.
The game has three modes. The first is the sandbox. You can build everything that comes to your mind. The second is Science. Here you can experiment and improve technology. The third is career. Here you are responsible for the smooth functioning of all departments, including administration strategies, crew management, reputation, taking up contracts to earn funds etc.
There are also tasks to deal somehow with asteroids, create bases and stations in space, discover new planets and search for minerals in their bowels, and so on.
The ship's behavior is based on the real physics of such phenomena, the ship behaves naturally in this sense, and our solutions must comply with this. Similarly, it is necessary to take into account other physical realities, such as a possible explosion of fuel due to overheating and so on.