The best games like Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod are:
- arrow_rightSid Meier's Civilization V
- arrow_rightJust Cause 2
- arrow_rightThe Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
- arrow_rightTrine Enchanted Edition
- arrow_rightBurnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- arrow_rightEuro Truck Simulator 2
- arrow_rightRed Faction Guerrilla
- arrow_rightS.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
100 Best Games Like Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (22)
- PlayStation 4 (39)
- iOS (17)
- Android (8)
- macOS (62)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (9)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (24)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (41)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
1. Sid Meier's Civilization V
Real-time strategy genre has always been about domination over your opponent, and Civilization in general expanded on the concept. Civilization 5 allows players to pick one of the 43 civilizations available in, including DLCs and the expansions. After that players in single player or multiplayer games will place their first cities, which will act as capital, and begin the race. In order to win, players will have to meet one of the following conditions:
- defeating every other existing nation through combat to get Domination Victory;
- building and launching a spaceship to get Science victory;
- completing the Utopia project by filling out 5 trees of social policies, to get Social Victory;
- winning a vote after establishing the United Nations, to get the Diplomatic victory;
- getting the highest score at the end of the time period, if no other win condition was reached, to get Time Victory.
Every civilization is represented by one of the most influential historical figures and voiced in the language of that nation. Easy to pick up game mechanics of research, foraging, and building, allow the player to immerse themselves into the game atmosphere of continuous development.
Categories in common with Sid Meier's Civilization V: Strategy
2. Just Cause 2
Just Cause II follows a story of Rico Rodriguez, who arrives yet on another fictional island. Previously being on the Caribbean, now he is coming to Panau - an island in Southeast Asia. This time, Rico has to overthrow the dictatorial regime with its leader, Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon. When Rico arrives at the island, he discovers three criminal gangs: The Roaches, The Reapers and the Ular Boys. In order to prevail, Rico has to fight all of the three fractions as well.
One of the key features of the game is speed. This game is filled with adrenaline and ways of doing things very fastly. A wide variety of vehicles such as planes, boats, cars and other. A grappling hook is also available for the player as he can make his character fly around like Spider-Man or tie enemies to each other. There is a big choice of weaponry as well - you can have a pistol, two pistols, auto-rifles or even a grenade launcher! Having an open world map provides a player with experience do whatever they please - flying around, making missions or just discovering new things on the island.
3. The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is an adventure game set in the 'Life is Strange' universe. The game is considered to be a promo for the second part of the series — the entire walkthrough would take roughly more than 2 hours.
Connection with the series
The title indirectly connects the two parts of the game by sharing the characters and following the original timeline — the events depicted in The Awesome Adventures take place three years after the ending of Chloe and Maxes adventures. The game is being distributed for free. The title inherits the importance of the dialogue and in-game choices and emphasizes them by transferring all the options chosen in The Awesome Adventures into Life is Strange 2 by detecting the save file.
As this was the case with the 'Life is Strange,' the main accent in the Captain Spirit is made on the storytelling. The events center around Chris Eriksen — the nine-years-old protagonists who are coping with the loss of his mother with the help of made-out alter ago sharing the name with the game's title.
The game consists of several quests player needs to accomplish before finishing the walkthrough. The activities like microwaving the food, supposedly, using the Chris' ultra-abilities are accompanied by a lot of dialogues and in-game puzzles.
Categories in common with The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit: Adventure
4. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
5. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is an extended version of the original Burnout Paradise game. The game offers action racing that sometimes resembles the demolition derby in an open-world setting of Paradise City. The game has a remarkable damage system that improves the whole experience and interrupts monotonous moves across the city, which is free-to-explore for the first time in a series. With The Ultimate Box edition, developers added day/night time cycles and dynamic weather system, so graphics became much better. Changes also affected the gameplay. Now players can race and explore the entire map of the city either by car or by bike that were also added. The racing career begins at the dump, where the driver, controlled by players, gets their first car and two new bikes. Players complete races and fill the “driving license” scale to upgrade the level and to open new cars and events. The free roam mode itself is also an integral part of the gameplay: while traveling across the map drivers are able to perform various stunts and unlock special achievements for the “license” experience.
6. Euro Truck Simulator 2
You play as a truck driver, whose primary task throughout the game is to deliver essential goods to Europe.
The actions of foreign drivers in the game are close to reality. It means that the computer does not only act following the rules of the road but also takes some other techniques taken from real life, for example, gives a sign that passes the driver to the main road.
The time in the game is slightly different from the real time (1 minute in the set corresponds to five-ten seconds of real time). The driver can drive in total for 11 hours, after that he needs to go to the nearest Parking to make a nine-hour rest. If you do not, the driver gradually begins to struggle with sleep and yawn. The screen becomes dark, and the player, in turn, loses control of the truck, what can quickly lead to an accident.
In the game, there are temporary and permanent road signs that limit the speed mode. The maximum speed of all trucks in the game is technically limited to 90 km/h by default (but it can be disabled in the game settings).
7. Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a third-person shooter developed by Volition, Inc. It is the third installment in the Red Faction franchise.
The game is set 50 years after the first game. After the Earth Defence Force saved the Martians from the oppression of Ultron corporation, a new dictatorship had been established. Alec Mason arrives on Mars to earn money and meet his brother who is later killed. Alec joins the Red Faction to free the people of Mars from the reign of EDF and avenge his brother.
The singleplayer resembles a large set of missions in which Mason has to bring down the tyrannical regime. The planet is divided into 6 large districts. The player has to get all the districts under control and lower the enemy presence.
The main feature of the game is total destruction in the game's open world. It is necessary to bring down the buildings in order to complete story missions and gain reputation. A large set of vehicles is available to the player. The main currency of the game is scrap which drops from the destroyed buildings and paid out to the player after completing the missions.
Multiplayer mode is also present in the game. Players have the selection of six game modes.
8. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
The second installment of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise is set one year before the events of Shadow of Chernobyl and serves as its prequel. You will explore the forbidden area around Chernobyl, Ukraine, after a new disaster that turned into The Zone, a post-apocalyptic wasteland full of mutants. The setting was inspired by a Russian sci-fi book Roadside Picnic and its adaptation Stalker. Scar, the main character of Clear Sky, is a stalker, which in this world is a term for guides and explorers in The Zone. He was hit by an energy beam that gave him a superhuman ability to survive The Zone’s phenomena. Scar joins the Clear Sky, a secret science organization that studies The Zone’s anomalies. Strelok, an important character from the previous game, appears as the main antagonist.
Like its predecessor, Clear Sky is a combination of first-person shooter gameplay with RPG mechanics like skills, leveling up, dialogue, and inventory. The player is free to explore the open world and accept quests unrelated to the central plot from various NPCs and factions. Compared to Shadow of Chernobyl, the prequel has improved graphics, additional options for customization and equipment repair and a complete day/night cycle.
9. Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition
Dante's past is now revealed as Devil May Cry returns to its roots. Master Dante's multiple fighting styles while battling never before seen demons and new characters as you fight your way towards a brutal confrontation with Dante's mysterious twin brother, Vergil.
Choose Dante's fighting style - maximize the impact of close-up blade attacks, or blow enemies away from a distance.
Huge arsenal of weapons - handguns, shotguns, swords, and more.
A horde of demonic enemies - more ferocious than ever - with powerful weapons and abilities to transform and fly.
10. The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of stand-alone, branching cinematic horror games featuring a multiplayer mode.
In Man of Medan, five friends set sail on a holiday diving trip that soon changes into something much more sinister...
Embark on a horrific journey aboard a ghost ship.
Experience your terrifying story with a friend online or go for safety in numbers with up to five players offline.
All playable characters can live or die. The choices you make will decide their fate.
Who will you save?
Don't. Play. Alone.
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
Online Play (Optional)
The BANDAI NAMCO logo is a trademark of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. All rights reserved.
Published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
Categories in common with The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan: Adventure
11. Project CARS
With the help of original technical solutions, the game manages to offer a fully dynamic SETA model of tires, as well as a system of dynamic day and weather change. The player feels how the car adjusts the behavior depending on the work of braking assistance or stability control.
The game has more than 110 cars, their number is constantly growing. Each car has its distinct characteristics, in its own way behaves on the road. The game has about forty race tracks, and if you consider different configurations, you can count 110 variants of routes. Before the game you can set up the AI, controlling all the circumstances on the track, according to a variety of different criteria. Similarly, AI can be configured and in terms of management of other cars - what kind of rivals do you want to see around you?
12. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
13. ARMA: Cold War Assault
Bohemia Interactive's debut game published by Codemasters as Operation Flashpoint in 2001, became genre-defining combat military simulation and the No. 1 bestselling PC game around the world and has won many international awards, including “Game of The Year” and “Best Action Game”. Over 2 million copies have been sold since its release.
Storyline The horrors of WWIII are imminent.
There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past.
But his dream lies broken now.
His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Key Features Cold War Assault
- Command squad of fully equipped troops
- Over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Immersive campaign and single missions
- LAN/Internet multiplay
- Vast 100km2 battlezones
- Story-driven 20-mission campaign
- Nogova – the new 100km2 island
- New vehicles, weapons and equipment
- Detailed urban environments
14. Medal of Honor Airborne
Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the “All-American” 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way the war is fought. From a rocky beginning in Sicily to war winning triumphs in the heart of Germany, fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into combat legends. Begin each mission from the air and behind enemy lines, then jump immediately into the action. On the ground, tackle objectives in any order across an expansive, free-roaming environment, using a wide variety of upgradeable weapons to your strategic advantage.
For instructions on how to switch language in-game after initial launch, see the README file available in game Support file.
15. Planet Explorers
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.Game Modes
Planet Explorers features single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. It comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, dive through dungeons, and explore different landscapes. This mode also features survival and versus.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
Multiplayer allows Local Area Network and player hosted servers. We also have many official servers in the lobby.
- Coop – Coop comes in many selections, such as adventure mode, story mode, build mode, etc. This is pretty much an open world sandbox.
- Versus – This mode allows teams of up to 16 players to battle against 16 players from another team. We allow full terrain manipulation in this mode. It's a point based system where one team wins if they reach a certain point level based on kills, built objects, resources mined, etc.
- 30+ hours of storyline
- Coop storyline
- 140+ types of enemies
- 40+ unique mainline NPCs
- Able to dig
- Able to build
- Able to plant farm
- Able to build colony
- Able to have followers
- Creation Editor to create vehicles, weapons, objects, vtols, boats, armor, and more
- Day/night cycle with realistic moon cycles
- Weather system
- 15+ types of mineral types
- 200+ unique items
- Resource scanner
- Realtime AI pathfinding
- Multiplayer COOP
- Multiplayer VS
- Realtime water physics
- Multiple boss types
- Story Editor
- AI robot follower
- Negotiation with aliens
- War with aliens
16. Ship Simulator Extremes
Ever wonder how it feels to sail a half-million-ton supertanker through the perfect storm? To take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Or to feel the rush of being part of the Coast Guard as you evacuate a cruise liner in distress? Ship Simulator Extremes has players take on exciting missions all over the world as they pilot an impressive array of vessels and live the stories of real ship captains. With missions based on actual events in realistic environments at locations all over the world, the new Ship Simulator game is sure to take you to extremes!
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions in the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations from around the world.
- Wide range of vessels to captain, including hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Includes exciting storylines and missions from all over the world.
- Save the environment campaign: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water and weather system. Sail calm waters or take on the most extreme weather ever witnessed at sea.
- Online multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends.
Categories in common with Ship Simulator Extremes: Simulation
17. Star Conflict
This is a free space MMO action game from the Russian studio Targem Games. The player controls spaceships that perform different roles in combat. Each player can develop abilities, and learn special skills, develop new strategies. Under the control of the player, there is a whole fleet of different ships from formidable frigates to small reconnaissance ships. Players can also unite in alliances and fight for control over the galaxy's sectors. The gameplay of similar in many ways to another famous game in the genre E.V.E, Star Conflict is more action and less economic than its competitor, and an understandable control scheme allows the players to perform crazy maneuvers.
Players can participate in session based PvP battles or explore the Open Space, where they complete various quests and missions, fight AI controlled enemies and gather resources. With the 'Journey' update developers redesigned the progression system. Players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign.
According to the plot of the game, three thousand years passed after the first shuttles with the settlers left the Earth. Now the universe is divided between militarised star empires and scattered groups of mercenaries. In sector 1337, fragments of the mysterious civilization of aliens are found. For ancient artifacts, hunting begins and from all corners of the galaxy fly amateurs of adventure, hunted to profit.
18. Ace of Spades: Battle Builder
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder is a voxel-based first-person shooter with sandbox elements.
The gameplay mixes class-based FPS with the Minecraft-like sandbox. All of the game's maps are made of blocks that players can manipulate. There are five classes available for a player: Commando, Marksman, Engineer, Miner, Gangster. Each of them can build structures with blocks as well as dig through them. However, every class has its distinct set of weapons and abilities. The engineer uses jetpacks to fly over the map and quickly reach enemies’ bases, Miner digs faster than any other class, Marksman uses long-ranged rifles, Gangster can throw Molotov cocktails that set area on fire and commando uses assault rifles and rocket launchers.
There are several game modes in Ace of Spades Some of them are typical for multiplayer shooters: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Territory Control, King of the Hill. Several game modes take advantage of the game’s unique features.
In Demolition, your team has to destroy the enemy base and protect yours. In Diamond Mine, you have to bring a diamond to the particular drop-off point. The diamonds are hidden in blocks so to find it players have to dig through terrain and destroy blocks. In Zombie mode one of the players becomes a zombie and must kill other players. Zombie is faster and stronger than any other class in the game, so all the other player has to team up to defeat it.
19. World of Warships
ABOUT THE GAME
Over 200 historic naval vessels are yours to command in World of Warships, the ultimate free-to-play MMO action experience. Fight for naval supremacy in a variety of ships — fire a battleship’s big guns, sneak in with a destroyer, charge with a cruiser, or darken the skies with carrier squadrons. Strategize, then strike!
World of Warships lets you experience epic naval combat like never before. Assemble and customize a fleet of gorgeously detailed ships and bring them into a variety of realistic battle scenarios across beautifully rendered real world locales. Jump into a random skirmish for a quick PvP clash, team up with friends for a challenging PvE scenario battle, or put your skills to the test in ranked battles!
If you're looking for a real war, get your Clan action on! Develop your Clan, earn extras, climb to the top of the Clan League and be the best on the server!
Augment your fleet with a captain’s bounty of customization options: enhanced equipment modifications, camouflage, flags, and more. Recruit a Commander and use their inherent skills on your favorite ship to improve crew performance and ship survivability.
World of Warships offers an incredible free-to-play action-strategy challenge. Think you can handle it? Download and play today!
20. Infestation: The New Z
Infestation: The New Z is an official, massive re-work of Infestation: Survivor Stories (previously released as The War Z). Experience a massive open world shooter featuring a dynamic player vs player experience in different game-modes and worlds. Enjoy frequent updates, community involvement, a wide selection of skins, highly optimized anti-cheat and much more. Infestation: The New Z started out as a small project based on the original title Infestation: Survivor Stories.. A group of original players came together with the goal to re-work the entire game - creating the best infestation experience yet.
- Dynamic GameplayPlay with friends, scavenge for loot and fight other players. Experience the open worlds and travel around on foot or with cars to loot, kill zombies and meet other players. Enjoy different game-modes, trade your loot in the lounge, join the warm-up servers before entering the pvp-servers or fight to the last man standing in our new exciting “Battle Royale”-mode.
- MLG ANTICHEATEnjoy a fair game experience thanks to our unique “MLG Anticheat” - highly optimized and originally developed for the Infestation engine.
- OPEN WORLDEnjoy one of the best open-world experiences ever created. Loot and fill up your global inventory with a large variety of items, such as guns and armor. Choose between a wide selection of maps and join. The open world offers the following server types:
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- PVP-servers offer a selection of small maps where players compete in close combat action to kill and loot other players.
- Join a warmup-server and practice your competitive skills without the risk of losing any items.
- Upgrade your account to Premium and enjoy the exclusive Premium servers.
- Our beginner servers offers our new players to learn the game, facing players with less than 1 hour playtime.
- Wanna play in private or with friends? Rent your own password protected private server and play the game your own way!
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- BATTLE ROYALEExperience our unique Battle Royale-mode, where the target is to be the last man standing. Survive by finding guns & items, conquer random airdrops, kill zombies & other players, and make sure to stay out of the expanding radiation zone. Be the last player alive to win.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Combination of First Person and Third Person Perspectives.
- Personalize your inventory with our skin system. Skin boxes and skins can be bought or be looted in game servers.
- Easy to start! Loot is common and it takes a small amount of time to get into this game.
- Players can access their Global Inventory in various safe zones spread around the worlds or by entering the main menu.
- Drive around in cars to get to another location faster, cars can be picked up and stored for later use.
- You can easily find your friends using our friend system. Create your own clan and fight with your clan-members against other clans.
- Discover a huge variation of items, weapons, skins, melees, armors & more.
21. Crash Time 2
Crash Time 2 is a mission-based open-world driving game developed by Synetic.
You are one of the officers of a fictional Cobra 11 police unit. The players are free to explore the open world or just complete the missions. There are several game modes in Crash Time 2: a plain race, a pursuit, escort, shadowing, and navigation. The game's story is divided into 5 distinct cases with 10 missions to complete in each. The game features three difficulty modes which affect the amount of damage that can be taken by the player's vehicle.
The developers put a heavy emphasis on the vehicle damage model and slow-motion effects that are present in the game. An overhead map was featured in the game for the first time in the series.
Before the release of the game, developers advertised a feature where the players can drive out to a plain field and run into cows, which will plow into T-Bone steaks in a cartoony fashion.
22. Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Known also under the alternative name “Madam, you are being hunted”, the game is a mixture of survival horror and the open world exploration. The game has a singleplayer mode, where players alone try to escape from the robots and do the same together with friends in the multiplayer mode. All actions are performed from the first person perspective.
Players need to escape from Hunters, robots dressed like victorian-age gentlemen and their assistants: robodogs or worse. Robots must find and kill all players to get out of the island on which the action of the game unfolds. The landscape of the island is different during each playthrough - procedurally generated mechanics help to do so: the game engine chooses from five main themes - from the countryside to industrial areas.
Players need to look for food and weapons to survive, besides, to spare parts for transport. The latter serves as the only way out of the island. Most of the game process is within the genre of stealth, so do not expect dazzling action from this game.
23. Kingdom: Two Crowns
In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
👑 BRAND-NEW CAMPAIGN MODE: Built upon the classic micro strategy that made Kingdom successful, monarchs can now build lasting kingdoms in a multi-stage campaign to stop the assault of the Greed for good.
👑 TWO CROWNS TO RULE THEM ALL: The struggle to build your kingdom need not be ventured alone! Strategize and defend your realm together in local or online drop-in/drop out co-op.
👑 NEW FEATURES, NEW STRATEGIES: A wealth of new features from technology upgrades to unit types to secrets to enemies, monarchs will need to plan wisely to see their kingdom flourish.
👑 FORMIDABLE CHALLENGE ISLANDS: Whether you seek the fierce threat of Skull Island or unique lands that modify the gameplay through special rules, the secret challenge islands expand the Kingdom experience to all players new and loyal.
25. Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
Amnesia was a big success as a game of its genre – story driven horror with exploration and environmental puzzles. Overcast tells a story of an old hunter, living in complete solitude in the forest near the remote village. But players will have to deal with the fact, that now there’s a dangerous creature, that’s been haunting every human around, killing every resident of the village and now it’s the hunter’s turn.
The game offers similar mechanics to the source of main inspiration – Amnesia. Players will have to carry a lantern and hunt down several monsters in each of a few in-game chapters. Unlike Amnesia, Overcast has gunplay, map system, and scarce checkpoints, adding the high risk of replaying the chapter from the beginning, if players lost focus and made a mistake of dying too close, to the end of the chapter. The original game soundtrack is using guitar compositions to set the tone and ease the tension after the horror scenes or jump-scares. There are three distinct monster types, and each of them introduced from a first-person perspective of the said monster, adding to the tension. The game gained a surge of popularity, due to the game being played and recommended by several big YouTubers.
26. Call to Arms
Conquer rural areas, factories, railway stations and towns during intense missions and use the environment to your advantage. Cover is everywhere, and almost everything can be destroyed. An unseen amount of challenges are awaiting you in exciting, yet competitive online combat supported by Steamworks!Real-Time Strategy
Control several dozen units and place your squads in cover, flank your enemies and support your allies while advancing to the next key objective. Plant claymores, fortifiy FOBs, or set up mortar positions. There is an endless amount of options to choose in the RTS mode of Call to Arms.1st/3rd Person Controls
Not only can you defeat your enemies as a commander, but also by taking over any of your individual soldiers. You can control them in 3rd person view, as well as first person. The game has no limits!Tanks
Take over one of your vehicles at any time and join the heat of combat during intense tank warfare! Call to Arms offers you the ability to control every single unit to the last bit, including the type of ammunition you can use to take out enemy targets.Helicopters
If you need that little bit of extra fire power, then hop into a helicopter and support your allies in online matches with some serious air support that leaves no room for escape!
27. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Eastern Europe, 2008. War has broken out on the borders of Russia and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghostsan elite handful of specially trained Green Berets, armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms... literally.
All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow's battlefields.
Multiplayer: Online or LAN multiplayer with up to 36 players.
Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
Gameplay: The total combat experience that teaches a deadly, realistic lesson in how to fight on tomorrow's battlefields.
Includes: 23 single-player missions, 11 multiplayer maps, and six multiplayer modes.
Blockstorm is an indie-made multiplayer first-person shooter developed by GhostShark.
Blockstorm's world is fully destructible, as it consists of building blocks. This allows both the players and the developers to create highly interactive maps and even worlds of large scales.
At the beginning of the game, the players create their own character out of the same building blocks the whole world consists of. You are free to make whatever you come up with as long as it follows the community guidelines. The players can also edit their weapons the way they see fit. For example, it is possible to edit the basic in-game rifle into an M60 machine gun. The players can also choose a preset character model if they don't feel like creating something new.
After that, the players are free to engage in multiplayer battles in one of the five game modes or launch up an in-game editor to create a new map or a so-called battlefield - a giant map, on which a match can be played for several hours.
The five game modes mentioned above are: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Assault, Castle Battle, and Hunt. Assault and Castle Battle can only be played on battlefields, as they require a specific map size. In Hunt, the players look for one of the players that have enhanced speed. The players have to find the chosen one in a limited amount of time.
29. Destroy All Humans!
This is your chance to experience the other side of an alien invasion. Take on the role of alien Cryptosporidium 137 and terrorize the people of Earth to harvest their DNA in the most brazen action-adventure you've ever played. Take over all of humanity using a variety of alien weaponry on land or in the air.
Take over all of humanity using a variety of alien weaponry such as a ray gun, an anal probe gun, the Ion Detonator, the Zap-O-Matic, the Sonic Boom, the Quantum Deconstructor, a powerful nuclear weapon that can launch radioactive bombs, and more – on land or in the air.
Crypto can use Telekinesis to throw cars, trucks and cows to create even more of a turmoil or disguise himself as a puny human.
For transport, use a jet pack for short distances or your UFO for travelling long distances and abducting or destroying humans.
Take one giant step on mankind!
3GB minimum save size
© 2016 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Developed by Pandemic. Destroy All Humans, THQ and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
30. Enemy Front
ENEMY FRONT is the first truly modern WW2 FPS, featuring stunning visuals, open-ended levels and a richly interactive combat experience that breaks out of the standard model of highly linear scripted FPS experiences, giving the player full freedom to own their playing style. Intense Combat, Sniping, Stealth and Sabotage – all are viable approaches for the player, maximizing player engagement and replayability. Against the visceral backdrop of breathtaking European locales, the player takes on the role of American Robert Hawkins, as he fights hand in hand with Resistance Fighters opposing the Nazi juggernaut in France, Germany, Norway, and during the Warsaw Uprising.
- Choose your own fight: gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with precision sniping thrilling stealth, and deadly sabotage in the first open-ended WW2 game.
- Deal death from afar: use sniper rifles to decimate enemy ranks and pick off officers, enemy snipers and heavy weapons gunners with deadly precision.
- Breathtaking visuals, interactive environments and spectacular action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2.
- Choose your own weapon: full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, assault rifles, sniper rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG.
- Own the battlefield: combine reconnaissance, explosives and marksmanship to prepare, misdirect and ambush numerically superior Nazi troops.
- Engaging, destructible environments and advanced tactical AI means combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience.
- Highly replayable 10 hour Single-Player Campaign and 12-player Online Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology.
Ancestors Legacy is a historically accurate real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.Features
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Intense multiplayer battles
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
- Precise controls with native gamepad support
Categories in common with Ancestors: Strategy
32. Escape Dead Island
Escape Dead Island is a Survival-Mystery game set on the enigmatic island of Narapela after the events of the zombie outbreak of the original Dead Island. The story lets players unravel the origins of the zombie virus through the eyes of the would-be documentary journalist Cliff Calo. There are no superpowers to keep Cliff alive, just a few makeshift weapons against hordes of infected zombies. It will be integral to choosing wisely between stealth and combat at certain moments in the game.
Cliff Calo, son of wealthy media mogul Tom Calo, led a care-free life with little regard for the family business. However, when his father decides to hand over the company to his younger sister Heather, Cliff feels insulted and excluded. Knowing that his father desperately seeks an insight on the unexplained events on Banoi for his broadcasting channels, Cliff and his friends set sail to land the story that will prove his worth.
Being a top graduate and highly skilled in martial arts, Xian Mei was the first female recruit to join the People’s Liberation Army as part of their domestic crime squadron. She was sent undercover to the Royal Palms Resort on the Island of Banoi as part of a secret mission. Then the zombie outbreak happened and soon after she was spotted at neighbouring island Narapela…
The Island of Narapela is part of the Banoi Archipelago and located only a few miles from Banoi. Narapela is both a place and an adversary that jealously guards its secrets. As Cliff ventures deeper into the island, his adventure begins to become more and more distorted and unpredictable. Tear through a world that reacts to your every move and collect every clue you can: somewhere amid the madness lies the truth behind Dead Island’s apocalyptic outbreak.Game Features
- Unravel the origins of the zombie outbreak
- Experience an immersive, story-driven Survival-Mystery adventure
- Find and use specific tools to your advantage to enter new areas of the island
- Fight off zombies and kill them in unique ways with a vast array of weapons
- Discover the secrets of the Dead Island universe
- The missing link between previous Dead Island games and the upcoming Dead Island 2
33. Tactical Intervention
Tactical Intervention is a Free to Play tactical FPS with unique mechanics. Drive, bomb, rappel and shoot your way through eleven high octane levels.
Command attack dogs, deploy breaching charges, perform drive-bys and control hostage situations!
From the brilliant mind of Minh “Gooseman” Le, the co-creator of the seminal team-based FPS Counter-Strike, comes its spiritual successor, Tactical Intervention. Take your role as either terrorist or counter-terrorist and confront opponents in fierce and frantic combat over a variety of high energy maps wielding authentic real world weapons, from the classic P90 to the terrorist favourite, the AK47.
Featuring unique games modes and mechanics not seen in other shooters, Tactical Intervention allows you to experience first person combat from an entirely new perspective. Hijack a car to take part in an intense highway chase; unload your high-powered Gabard shotgun at the VIP while leaning out the window, as your opponents scramble to protect him. Take out the covering helicopter with a well-placed shot from an RPG while you handbrake turn to broadside your target.
Experience the thrill of rappelling down a building, kicking in the plexiglass, hurling a flash bang, grabbing a hostage as a human shield, and dealing some rapid fire death with your Uzi. Use riot shields to defend yourself against enemy forces and then command your vicious German Shepard attack dog to savage terrorists out of line of sight. Dive to cover and lay down suppressing fire with your Aug assault rifle so your teammates can liberate the terrified hostages.
Combining the strategic elements of modern team-based shooters with the pure thrill of the original Counter Strike series, Tactical Intervention brings a whole new level of gaming to the battlefield and lets players feel the true intensity of battle. With a huge variety of weapons, special equips, authentic combat uniforms and paths to victory, Tactical Intervention truly is the next evolution in team-based combat. So grab your P90, slap on a red-dot, twist in a silencer and dive into TI!
A New Era in Tactical Combat
- Created by Minh ‘Gooseman’ Le, co-creator of the original Counter-Strike.
- Dozens of authentic weapons with true-to-life statistics including the P90, AK47, Uzi and M4.
- New items for new tactics including attack dogs, riot shields, breaching charges and night vision.
- Unique combat situations – Use hostages as shields, rappel down buildings, engage in a high speed chase, and many more.
- Fully customizable load-outs with hundreds of options allow you to be ready for any situation.
Categories in common with Tactical Intervention: Action
34. Osiris: New Dawn
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft
The year is 2046 and mankind’s discovery of near-lightspeed "fold engine" propulsion has empowered mankind's Osiris expeditionary missions to the Gliese 581 system. You are the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study potential habitable planets when your spacecraft malfunctions braking from light speed, forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface.
Overcome the dangers of an environment with unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, create research centers, manufacturing bays and more. To further advance technologies and thrive on the planet, traverse into a world filled equally with breathtaking landscapes and alien terrors that will freeze your blood. Osiris is a beautiful game that uniquely combines inventive crafting, curious exploration, and skillful combat. Explore an alien system and colonize worlds of incredible wonders and unforgiving dangers.KEY FEATURES
- Multiplayer Colonization: Work together with online players to build a prospering colony and together defend against threatening alien species, survive environmental phenomenon including meteor showers, and attacks from other online player colonies.
- Survive, Craft, Research and Thrive: Gather resources and materials to adapt to the alien system, build modular structures to grow food and create manufacturing bays, research new technologies to upgrade gear and build new vehicles and droids, and explore the environment to discover new resources and secrets to expand and thrive in this brave alien world.
- Explore The Planet And Beyond: Learn what wonders and horrors lie on the alien planet and explore underground dungeons for unique potential discoveries. In time, build spacecraft to launch into space and travel to other planets in the solar system.
- Prepare for a Fight: Choose first or third person controls as you hunt intelligent alien species with predatory instincts. Equip a variety of weapons to ensure you are prepared for any situation.
- Light-Year Visual Difference: Experience the high graphic quality typically only found in AAA games. Osiris: New Dawn offers high attention to texture detail and High Dynamic Range lighting creating a frightening gorgeous world. An advanced IK (inverse kinematics) system powers over 200 amazing fluid player movements and a diverse range of terrifying alien creature animations.
BEDLAM - THE GENRE JUMPING SHOOTER
Bedlam is a unique FPS game based on a novel of the same name by cult Scottish author Christopher Brookmyre.
Pitched as a shooter for those who survived online gaming in the 80s and 90s, Bedlam takes a look through an iconic time in online gaming and serves up some authentic gaming nostalgia with up-to-date graphics and gaming features. Bedlam is set entirely in the first-person but will explore other game genres from a first-person perspective.
In the game you play Heather Quinn (aka Athena) a colleague of Ross Baker (aka Bedlam). Heather is an overworked and underpaid scientist developing medical technology for corporate giant Neurosphere. One rainy Monday morning Heather volunteers as a test candidate for the new Neurosphere brain scanning tech - anything to get out of the office for a few hours.
But when she gets out of the scanner she discovers she's not only escaped the office, but possibly escaped real life for good! Heather finds herself trapped in Starfire - the violent sci-fi game she spent her teenage years playing - with no explanation, no backup and, most terrifyingly, no way out!
Join us in Early Access and get ready to unleash BEDLAM.
The description below was written by Christopher Brookmyre for the release of the novel in 2013
Heaven is a prison. Hell is a playground.
Would it be your ultimate fantasy to enter the world of a video game?
A realm where you don’t have to go to work or worry about your health; where you can look like a hero or a goddess; where you can fly space-ships, slay dragons, visit any period in history, any realm in fiction, yet all of it feels completely real. A realm where there are no consequences and no responsibilities, to the extent that even if you die, you can just respawn and start again.
Or would it be your worst nightmare?
Trapped in a place where every demon ever conjured by the human mind can be made flesh. Cut off from the real world, unable to see your family or friends ever again. Stuck in an endless state of war and chaos where the pain and fear feels real and from which not even death can offer an escape.
Prison or playground. Heaven or hell.
This is where you find out
Check out the first hands on preview of Bedlam by Rock, Paper, Shotgun: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/07/25/bedlam-game/
One of the first Bedlam play thru's by Jim Sterling of The Escapist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jutpej9ZcyM
And coverage about our female lead character Heather Quinn by BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-27695235
36. Next Day: Survival
Hello everyone! We'd like to inform you that we've opened early access testing. We'll be glad if you support us not only by searching for errors, but also financially. If you want to play only the final version of the game, please don't buy it right now, just add it to the wish list.
Next Day: Survival is a multi-player SURVIVAL game with elements of RPG. Its action takes place in an imaginary country in Eastern Europe, a large part of whose territory is contaminated with toxic fog. The player's main task is to survive, to develop his game character's skills, and to interact with the surrounding world, other players, and non-player characters (NPCs). In the course of the game, the character earns a reputation, which gives him the chance to join various factions of survivors, each with their own features and limitations.
*Several additional game modes: Single, PvE
*Big, open world
*Interaction and shootouts with NPCs
*System of factions and character reputation
*Variety of transport
*Story and quests related to the factions
*Large selection of blade weapons and firearms
*Crafting, interaction with the environment, and obtaining needed resources
*Extensive system for managing a character's health
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Set against a captivating sci-fi backdrop, the action game invites players to follow its main character, Zed, as he tries to shoot his way out of the remote space station that he has been trapped on as a result of a system malfunction.
During the course of the adventure, players can collect loot and level-up their character as they make their way through randomly generated levels. They can choose to play single player or co-op multiplayer, while experiencing an engaging gameplay, matching their gaming skills and style.
Clear all the missions and run the prestige mode !Key Features: Online Cross-Platform Co-Op & PvP Up to 4 Players
Local Co-Op Up to 4 Players
30 Random Generated Levels
3 Specializations (Specialist/Soldier/Medic)
3 Big Boss Battles
Wave-Attack arena challenges
38. Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Depth Hunter 2 offers 25 exciting missions in 3 huge locations around the world. Players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing, an ancient fishing method.
Players will also have to find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring also in a exploration mode.
Spearfishing and Underwater Hunting are ancient fishing and hunting methods, used to catch fish by using a mechanical harpoon. Today, spearfishing is a sports activity in many countries around the world, especially in the UK, around the Mediterranean Sea and in South America. Spearfishers hunt while diving apnea, holding their breath, so have to coordinate their energy carefully while monitoring their prey, especially in tactically challenging hunting situations.
39. Voodoo Vince: Remastered
The classic character platformer is back for the first time in over 13 years, and now in glorious high definition! Vince’s adventure takes him from the streets of New Orleans to the depths of a Louisiana bayou to find the whereabouts of his keeper, Madam Charmaine. In true voodoo style, Vince encounters and defeats quirky monsters and villains ... by kicking his own butt! By racing under a falling safe, jumping into a high-speed blender, or leaping under falling rubble, Vince is sure to defeat his enemies—all while managing to escape completely unscathed.
• Voodoo combat action: Players can employ more than 30 voodoo attacks that do outrageous things to Vince, but it's the monsters who end up hurting! Unlike in other games, players must actually USE dangers and hazards, instead of running from them. Falling safes, prickly pushpins, and bolts of lightning bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "no pain, no gain."
• Magical voodoo world: Thrust into the depths of a twisted and dangerous world, Vince must trek through 30 detailed levels, including crawfish-laden swamps, a graveyard filled with imps and lost zombies, a fantastic French Quarter, and a network of boggy sewers.
• Vehicles and minigames: As the game unfolds, Vince must master and pilot a number of vehicles, including a fanboat, a submarine, an airplane—and even a rat gives him a lift at one point. Vince must master one mind-bending minigame after another to complete his quest.
• Dynamic cast of characters: No adventure would be complete without its host of surly characters. Offbeat creatures with all the charm of New Orleans are around every corner. Vince encounters everything from Ginger Dead Men (who are not exactly sugar-coated) to a pair of intoxicated gas pumps that offer up a fiery challenge.
This game is a FPS game.
Operations differ in the real world and in Paradise virtual space.
The player who is private detective is asked to investigate Paradise Corporation by a police detective.
He decided to go to the place of the first customer of Paradise Corporation.
(PARADISE is modeled after V*lve corporation)
In the real world, player mainly explores.
Player explores the true purpose of the Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Zoom: Right Click
Jump: Space Key
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
In the virtual world of Paradise, player mainly fights.
Every time you plug into the paradise system, you may feel a strange sensation in the virtual world of Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Next Weapon: Q, E, Mouse Wheel
Targeting: Right Click
Quick grenade: G
Toggle help display: H
Lean: Z, X
Jump: Space Key
Turn off the mouse cursor: Right Click
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
To skip the cut scene, press the space key.
There are few conversation scenes, but this game emphasizes on atmosphere.
Select the language on the first menu screen. You can read the contents and the key operation explanation of the game.
When the "PLAY" button is pressed, the screen becomes full screen and the game starts.
The joystick and controller may operate if you set the key assignment by yourself.
All music is original composition.
You need a graphic board on your computer to play this game.
(The game is under development. Image and video uses the one of the middle of the development.)
Japanese government authorized Japan orphanages Foundation official sponsorPart of the sales proceeds will be donated to children's homes. Visit the official site for more information.
Previous work is here
41. CABAL Online
Experience the revolution of action in ESTsoft’s original hit MMORPG, CABAL Online.
CABAL Online introduces fast-paced, fluid, skill-based combat as never before seen in the MMORPG genre. Explore the sprawling and diverse lands of Nevareth, a stunning world that blurs the line between fantasy and science fiction. Play now for free!Experience
- Seven unique character classes each offering varied and dynamic play-styles
- Challenging time-limited dungeons featuring a ranking system and completion time leaderboards
- Unrivaled skill-based PVP combat featuring a unique and intuitive combo system
- PVP systems supporting all play-styles; experience intense and balanced team-matches in Mission Battle, enter the massive fray in Nation War, pick your own rules of battle in the Custom PVP Battle Arena, or roam the world freely to protect or plunder
- Battle Mode allows your character to take on entirely new forms featuring exclusive abilities
- Epic story-driven quests featuring travel across diverse landscapes and battles with deadly foes
- Mount your Astral Board or Astral Bike and venture into the unknown, blurring the line between science fiction and fantasy
- A dedicated and established community filled with active players
- Continuous content updates ensure that CABAL Online evolves with time and always provides players with engaging new challenges and frontiers to explore
CABAL Online is free to play, no matter how much time a player spends in the intriguing world of Nevareth. Time limited dungeons, blazing and fluid combat, challenging puzzles, an enthralling story, and a constant stream of new game content drives the exciting and action-packed experience that is CABAL Online.
This is your true calling. Go forth and become a champion of Nevareth.
42. Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO brings off-road racing to a whole new level of simulation and engagement. It will enable you to drive the best rally cars from the past up to the present day in the most exciting off-road events across the globe.
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO stems from a desire to give the gamer a driving experience that is more realistic than any other. Thanks to the support and feedback of the 9 times world champion Sébastien Loeb, this title will enable you to fully experience rally and rallycross racing like you never have before!
The flagman starts the countdown, the headlights switch on, foot on the accelerator and go! Step on the pedal as far as it will go, shoot past on asphalt, mud or snow and try not to lose control, drift by pulling down as hard as you can on the steering wheel and try to aim for the best time!
If the adrenaline rush of simultaneous competition is more your thing, challenge other opponents by launching yourself into a Rallycross race and fend off any attempt to stop you from reaching first place!
In Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO the most famous Hill Climb in the world also awaits you. Break a new record on the 12.42 mile course with its infamous 156 turns!
If you have never competed on a rally or rallycross track and you want to test your driving skills on asphalt or dirt road, before launching yourself into a race, take it out for a spin on the Test Drive! This game mode enables you to put your skills to the test and practise freely inside a quarry that is all to yourself!
The varied weather conditions and tracks make the gaming experience very challenging. Carefully select and customize your cars which will enable you to reach the finish line. Each car has different features, just like in real life!
Listen carefully to your co-driver. Each instruction is accurate and timely and if followed accordingly, you will be the first to cross the finish line!THE CARS THAT MADE RALLY HISTORY AND MORE... 16 of the world’s biggest manufacturers and 58 designs. A garage in which each class is inspired by the official categories, from the past up to the present day.
The cars’ real life manoeuvrability is replicated in the game as well as the way they adapt to a given track, weather conditions and different competitions.RALLY AND RALLYCROSS Over 180 miles of track length, 8 rally tracks, 64 special stages and 5 rallycross circuits!
Each single stage and circuit is based on real tracks, thanks to the use of GPS data.
The game also reproduces in the most detailed and thorough way imaginable, the most adrenalin fuelled hill climb in the world: The Pikes Peak Hill Climb. 12.42 miles uphill, one of the most challenging routes a driver can face. The whole track has been recreated thanks to the use of GPS data, photography and footage. With Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO you can live the thrills and risks that lie behind every curve, driving racing cars of over 850-horsepower.SEASTIEN LOEB – THE CHAMPIONThe greatest driver in the history of the sport, winner of 9 world championships, world record holder of the Pikes Peak (8 minutes and 13 seconds), it’s the one and only Sébastien Loeb.
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is the only videogame in the world that has that has an entire game mode all about the world champion: The Sébastien Loeb Experience.
In ‘Loeb Experience’ mode, you can relive his entire career in 8 different ‘Eras’, from the beginning to the unforgettable 2013 record at Pikes Peak on board of his Peugeot 208 T16 PP. Go over each single event and drive every car that made him a rally legend.
Developed together with the champion, Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO presents: co-driver notes completely true to life, an upgraded differential simulation that is much more lifelike and accurate, realistic handling in every situation and a force feedback that it is different for every car and type of terrain in the game.GAME MODESDifferent game modes will have you discover the best rally tracks in the world. Show your worth on mud, snow and dirt roads in a variety of events. Career mode gives you the chance to relive the same sensations of a rally driver and to compete to become a member of the Sébastien Loeb team, have the champion be your mentor and learn all the secrets to becoming the perfect driver!
43. Sphere III: Enchanted World
Sphere 3: Enchanted World is a brand new MMORPG created for the most hardcore players. Missed the unstoppable PVP-action with non-target system? This game surely will bring you all you want! Take part in epic sieges of huge castles. Use a wide arsenal of siege engines to achieve your goal. Do not focus on the only one strategy — you have thousands ways to be victorious!
Sphere 3: Enchanted World has a strong classic fantasy storyline which currently consists of more than 1000 quests. It will take approximately 600 hours in total to make a complete journey through the story of political deceit, war atrocities and vile treachery.Key features:
- The world of total PvP: Battles and engagements between individual players, parties, clans, alliances and factions in different modes can occur on the most parts of the game map, sometimes with no exception for stating areas.
- Non-target, no compromises: Sphere 3 combat system provides total freedom of aiming, dynamically calculates the damage and allows a player to quickly pick an optimum attacking ability at a given range with its unique color telltale crosshair.
- Performance for the masses: Moderate system requirements make Sphere 3 a perfect place for mass PvP action.
- A thrilling story-driven adventure: The game’s storyline comprises more than 1000 quests moving through which a player makes up to 80% of levelling progress.
- Epic, exciting and challenging castle sieges: Conquering a castle is impossible without using an arsenal of siege weapon and demands a whole list of objectives to be completed by attacker (capture the flag points, wipe out NPC defenders, breach the gates etc.).
- It’s all about castles: Owning a castle is a headache of micromanagement, defensive upgrading and constant state of alarm which pays off in the end by anopportunity to get some of the best items available in the entirety of the game.
- Unforgiving yet fair PK (Player Kill) and Karma system: PK is not persecuted in numerous free PvP zones, while gathering bad karma points causes an offender to lose both gold and items after death.
- Well-balanced PvP team: Characters of 9 different classes with their own unique strengths and weaknesses combined in the way to functionally complement each other on the field of battle.
- Diverse PvE entertainment: Dungeons, world bosses, global cooperative missions on the enemy territory etc.
44. Evochron Mercenary
Trading commodities while sneaking past hostile forces, racing the best pilots in the area, mining for diamonds, negotiating for survival, spying for a curious energy company, cleaning dirty solar arrays, transporting an impatient passenger... and that's just on a Monday. The life of an independent mercenary is rarely without excitement. At times, you may choose to work under contract, while at others, you may want to take matters into your own hands in a quest to build your reputation and fortune. Your spacecraft awaits. Your adventure begins in the Sapphire star system.
In Evochron, you are free to seek your fortune as an independent mercenary in an adventure directed by your choices, abilities, and accomplishments. Each player can bring their unique skills and interests to the game, forming clans for cooperative goals or remaining solo to complete objectives on their own in true freeform space-sim gameplay.
- True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. No character attribute/skill limitations to hold you back. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking.
- Diverse gameplay choices and activities including racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring, asteroid clearing, equipment cleaning, crew management, station building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game.
- A vast seamless universe that lets you fly anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and star system to star system.
- Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
- Cooperative multiplayer objectives that pay all linked players. Join forces with other players to complete more challenging activities that can offer much better pay.
- Construct space stations to dynamically expand the game's universe with new trade routes, docking points, and economies. The online multiplayer system stores player built stations with the server so other players can have access to the new stations and trade routes you create.
- Specialized industries and economies provide realistically variable item availability and pricing.
- Use your wealth to design and build a new ship, buy better weapons, hire crew members, recruit other ships, install upgrades, load commodities, and more.
- Advanced physics system features velocity adjusted acceleration curves and accounts for mass, thrust, and vector calculations. Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields.
- Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper'. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control. Use the control device you prefer to play the game.
- Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
Massively multiplayer online game in the world of magic and steam. Become a pirate or a trader, a carrier or a manufacturer in this unfriendly world inhabited by dragons.
Find yourself in the world on the Edge of the Inside Out
46. Naval Action
Naval action - open world multiplayer sandbox
Naval Action is a hardcore, realistic, and beautifully detailed naval combat game immersing players into the experience of the most beautiful period of naval history - when sailing ships ruled the seas.Features:
Exciting bugs – Because its still alpha we have an interesting selection of annoying, strange, and sometimes wonderful bugs. We are squashing them one by one, but it's Caribbean - they will keep coming for quite some time.
Enormous open world – Large open world, recreated based on 18th Century maps, historical harbors, positions, and town names. We do not believe in the various modern hand-holding markers, thus player position is not shown on the map: you will have to navigate yourself using compass, sun or landmarks. PS. battles are instanced to allow extremely complex sailing and fighting calculations for 50 ship battles.
Freedom – Build ships, trade, sink enemies of your nation. You can attack anyone almost everywhere. Remember that every action could have consequences. So don't attack everyone - or you will become a pirate. Conquer almost every port in the Caribbean, but remember! other adventurous captains will try to ruin your plans.
Beautiful ships – Accurate hull models, sail plans, guns, internal upgrades, historical speed, turning and heel performance. Ships from small cutters to large 100+ gun 1st rates will allow the player to experience every possible role of the Age of Sail period.
Realistic sailing – Advanced wind and physics model provides for realistic portrayal of ship’s performance in the age of sail. Yard angles, ship angle to wind, fittings and ship condition affects speeds and turning rates. Correct tacking, boxhauling, clubhauling and other elements of the age of sail sailing are possible. Hidden ship characteristics will allow to gradually uncover potential of the vessel – every ship in game will be unique.
Historical gunnery - Realistic ballistics and cannon performance of the period. Every cannonball is tracked in the air and after it hits the target. One shot can hit the stern, damage the rudder, then hit the cannon carriage, injure crew, ricochet from the floor and hit the opposite side. Listing and wind affects the shooting distance and will require change of tactics.
Weapons - All major types of naval artillery are implemented: from long guns to carronades. Fort and land batteries will provide support during port battles. Mortars are coming soon.
Damage model - Leaks, structural damage, torn sails, demasting, raking, fires and all other hazards that were possible in that era. Damage is positional: hit the gun and you might destroy it. Gunnery crews are placed deck by deck. Shot can pass through the balcony, ricochet of the gun, hit a crew member and then fly out of the gunport splashing into the water. Armor thickness and wood type is implemented and at extreme angles cannonballs will ricochet from the hulls.
Community driven development - Players actively participate in development and many elements of the game have already been implemented based on the player feedback. Content is immediately given out to players for testing and improvement. Share your thoughts in comments or on the forums.
A truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.
Some additional notes for all who actually read the description:
-This is an indie game and developed by mostly one person (me).
-This game does not use Unity or Unreal engine or any products bought from asset stores.
-This is an experimental volunteer project and not a final product, but a continous work in progress.
-This could/should have been labeled as early access, but I pressed the wrong button, so this option is gone now, deal with it.
-This project is an attempt to bring back the good old days.
-This is the attempt on offering an alternative for those who want one, if you are happy with the current commercial aaa titles, this game here is likely not for you.
48. Miner Wars 2081
You operate an advanced mining ship in a fully destructible and open-world environment, which remains persistent as you complete missions or play online with others. Realism and survival are key aspects of gameplay. Inventory and the way you use resources such as fuel, ammunition, oxygen, ore, and weapons are important when surrounded by dozens of warring factions.
The gameplay is driven by an epic story and offers a choice of single player, co-op, and death-match multi-player.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing, or just flying around and destroying everything you see.Open-world Environment
- Fully destructible and persistent (dig through asteroids, destroy space stations ...)
- Seamless transition between outdoor and indoor environments
- Full Solar System traveling (billions of sectors)
- 6DOF - six degrees of freedom
- Skill-based game
- Fast adrenaline-pumping action
- Joystick Support
- Story campaign - 31 epic missions
- Mining and Exploration – Players are encouraged to explore and harvest
- Trading & Looting
- 50 weapons, armors, medicines, tools...
- 22 player ships
- RPG-like / Survival game-play
- Co-op up to 16 players
- Death-match up to 16 players
- Factions (Fourth Reich, Euro-American Confederation, China …)
- Devoted community which crowd-funded the development
- In-game editor and two free add-ons: Cheats and 2.5D Experiment
49. Planetoid Pioneers
The Tutorial, North Hub, Cave, Mine, and Surface areas are fully playable today; South Hub and Mountain are under construction, leaving the Maze and Core to be started. You can follow our up-to-the-minute progress in our public Trello production board, posted in the Steam forums. The scenario for the Primoid is as follows:
After your space yacht undergoes an irksome Rapid Unplanned Disassembly, you find yourself marooned on a large planetoid outside the orbit of Mars. To overcome this interplanetary Robinson Crusoe scenario, you need to use your Atomizer and Assembler tools to gather local resources and turn them into various vehicles, contraptions, and even backup bodies for yourself and your friends!
Explore, survive, and ultimately build a resource-intensive spacecraft to escape the dangers and mysterious caves of this circular world. Onto the next uncharted Planetoid for a completely different adventure - built by us or anyone in the Contributor Community!
50. Nephise Begins
Nephise Begins tells the player what happened at the time before Nephise was an orb collector. The main setting is forest again, but this time without snow, instead a more sunny and foggy weather. And there are more hills to climb.
It is a short and atmospheric puzzle game with narration.
The gameplay and puzzle system is similar to the original Nephise. There are animal skulls that you have to gather and then use on tall amphoras. You will be able to toggle the visibility of the HUD which will show you which animal skull and how many mushrooms you have gathered.
The music and atmosphere is relaxing like the original game. And the voice actor will be an elder one who will be narrating like telling the player a story.