The best games like Journey are:
- arrow_rightTrine 2: Complete Story
- arrow_rightDear Esther: Landmark Edition
- arrow_rightLocoRoco Remastered
- arrow_rightBeholder 2
- arrow_rightEARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
- arrow_rightZanzarah: The Hidden Portal
100 Best Games Like Journey:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (19)
- PlayStation 4 (34)
- iOS (26)
- Android (14)
- macOS (79)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (3)
1. Trine 2: Complete Story
Trine II takes a few years after the first game. Successfully saving the kingdom, Amadeus seeks the fireball spells. Yet he is summoned to save the homeland with his friends - Zoya and Pontious. Goblins have taken over the land as they are trying to find the mysterious "Witch" deep in the forest.
Although having more than one playable character, Trine successfully uses all three of them. Amadeus as the mage is able to move objects or create boxes and planks to help overcome some obstacles. Zoya is very agile so she can hook and grapple on some surfaces, or shoot different targets. Pontious is the strongest character in combat, and he can destroy walls in his path or deflect things with his shield. Having this three different characters, it is necessary to use all three of them to solve puzzles and beat the level. Not only you can play alone, but the game supports three players cooperative to make progress even more atmospheric.
Beautiful design, music and a narrator makes Trine a great story, that feels inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien himself.
A person from our time experiences visions of the past - and thinks he is sick. Medications do not help, he turns to the shaman. The shaman understands what is going on and talks about the battle that happened 30,000 years ago. The battle between the great hero and the two Sisters of Chaos. One of the Sisters controlled the Light of the Sun, and the other - the Darkness of the Moon. The sisters lost the battle, and the hero imprisoned them. The shaman sees that a person with visions is an incarnation of the hero, and visions can mean that the Sisters managed to escape from prison. Now the hero has to fight the Sisters again.
The path to the Sisters lies through several areas. Each area is protected by a Protector. Protectors were independent, but now they are bribed by Chaos and serve Chaos.
There are numerous and different beings born from the energies of Light, Darkness or others. These creatures are trying to block the path of the hero. The gameplay arises as the use of the energies of Light and Darkness. The energies of Light are deadly to the creatures of Darkness and vice versa. The game ends when the Sisters are again defeated and will see the beauty of the world and stop wanting to destroy it.
3. Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
One of the earliest "walking simulators" made by the same team that developed Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture, Dear Esther is an art piece rather than a regular game. There's very little interactivity and zero action; you just walk around a rocky Scottish island in autumn. The major events of the plot are set in the past, and we only learn about them through the voice of the unseen narrator - the only voice in the game – who will read a certain letter from his past when he approaches a certain place. The letters slowly unfurl the mystery around him as you visit various locations on an island: the lighthouse, the cave, and others. The world of Dear Esther is far from open, and you can only follow the restricted pathways. To unlock all the achievements and find every audio clip, however, may require several walkthroughs.
The Landmark Edition is based on the Unity 5 engine and contains better graphics, minor interface improvements and a system of achievements. It also includes the creators’ commentaries that provide additional insight into their narrative intentions.
4. LocoRoco Remastered
The peaceful world of the LocoRoco™ are under attack by the not-so-nice Moja Corps! These evil outer space creatures have come to take the LocoRoco from their land of blowing flowers, lively creatures and pastel scenery. You must move the LocoRoco through more than 40 levels of slippery slopes, teetering platforms, and maze-like passages. The LocoRoco have the uncanny ability to fluidly morph to their landscape, so all you need is to tilt, roll, and bounce the happy blob-like creatures to safety.
Take advantage of LocoRoco in native 4K on your PlayStation®4 Pro system and compatible 4K display. Also enjoy LocoRoco in 1080p resolution on your PlayStation®4 system with an HD display device.
Platform: PlayStation 4
5. Beholder 2
Every citizen of our great State dreams of working at the Prime Ministry!
You are lucky, intern – your dream has come true!
While you are at the bottom of the career ladder, that is more than many of your fellow citizens will ever achieve!
Have you already decided what you're going to become?
Will you become a diligent and responsible officer decorated by the Wise Leader himself? Or will you become a hardline careerist capable of destroying anyone who stands between you and the Prime Minister's seat? Or maybe you are just a whistle-blower? If so, who sent you? And why?
Whatever the case, you are now part of the Ministry!
From this moment on, no one beyond these walls has ascendance over you! You are free to shape your own future!
So, what are you going to become?
6. EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
Don’t let the cute cartoonish art style fool you. This game is challenging. True fans of the JRPG genre will love it, casual players may want to look elsewhere. Invest the time, and EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will reward you with a depth in gameplay that will test the most strategic of players.
Discover Your Hero Within
Embark on a journey to save the beautiful world of Umbra, a harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago. What started as a mission to rescue Amon’s uncle from the clutches of an ancient cult, soon spirals into an adventure that was centuries in the making. You must bring together this group of unlikely heroes to stop the ruinous past from repeating itself.
Explore the magical world of Umbra and discover places lost in the past to uncover the secrets of the Earthlock Artifact.
Unite this band of heroes, all with their own journeys of self discovery and venture into the world to save the planet from the growing evil within. Mix up your strategy to beat your enemies using two different stances per character, and build your characters' battle bond to unleash powerful abilities or unique perks.
Your Own Secret Island
Take a break from adventure and escape to your own home island. Here you can harvest magical ingredients and craft helpful items and perks.
The Talent Table
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic features a unique talent board system; a refreshing take on the classic skill tree. This board gives you complete control over your player's strengths and weaknesses. You can swap talents on and off the board, allowing you to finely tune each character to your desired playing style. The talent board also features “Perk Talents” which you can craft and collect in the world, giving you special combat skills and abilities.
For the best EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic experience, we recommend using a game controller.
• Includes BRUTAL content such as ‘The Brute’ playable character, ‘The Dark Forest’ outdoor environment, and much more.
• A 3D ACTION ROGUE-LIKE. Combines fast third-person combat with permadeath dungeon-delving for a game that’s diabolically hardcore. Anticipate enemy attack patterns, time your actions for maximum effect, and use smart combinations of light, heavy, and power attacks to defeat your enemies.
• EXPLORE AN EVER-SHIFTING DUNGEON. Every playthrough offers new locations to discover, new threats to face, new traps to avoid, new items to craft, and new treasures to uncover.
• DEFEAT HORDES OF DEADLY ENEMIES. Face ever-deadlier threats as you go deeper into the dungeon. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, Fire Djinns, and many more exist only to kill you.
• TEAM-UP IN 2 - 4 PLAYER CO-OP. Drop into multiplayer games and fight side-by-side, revive fallen comrades, and share valuable treasures as you face the dangers together.
1 player, 2-4 Network Players, 4GB HDD min size, DUALSHOCK4, Remote Play, Online (Optional)
8. Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal
After years of waiting, this legendary classic and beloved fan favorite finally comes to Steam!
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal is the original game from 2002 now for the first time available as a downloadable version here on Steam. A lot of fans have been asking us where they can buy this cult classic still today since it seems to have been long disappeared from the retail shelves. Now we are happy to fulfill your wish together with our partner Daedalic to make this game available to you again.
***Incompatibility with notebooks (FPS drops in the menu): Set your screen resolution to a modus with 32 bit color depth***
Zanzarah - The Hidden Portal is an amazingly enjoyable adventure game brought to life by a vividly visualized and elaborately produced world. The story revolves around a young girl named Amy who escapes to the magical world of Zanzarah.
There she is charged with merging the fairytale kingdom with the real world, saving it from destruction. Help her to use magical powers and items to collect and train fairies and demons. Use your creatures in fast-paced battles to defeat the evil that defiles Zanzarah.Features:
- Rich and fantastical game world
- Collect, train and organize fairies and demons for magic duels
- 77 different fairies and demons, 12 different elements
- Action-based combat system
- Includes the fantastical original soundtrack
9. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an action, shooter and adventure game developed by id Software, Splash Damage and Nerve Software. It was originally released in 2007. It was published by Activision Blizzard. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Enemy Territory: Quake Wars on PC and Xbox 360. You can purchase the game on Xbox 360 Store.
It was produced by Kevin Cloud and Neil Postlethwaite. Paul Wedgwood directed the game. Bill Brown scored the game.
10. MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition
Change the entire environment!Wrapped in a mind-bending tale, the gameplay of “MIND” focuses on changing the very weather in order to solve puzzles: the player will cycle between day and night, modify the levels of fog and rain and even travel in time between seasons, changing the environment to advance the gameplay-driven story —indeed, the mechanics are directly related to who the protagonist is, what has happened to him and everything he is doing: a man trapped in his own mind, he must use all the tools at his disposition to escape to reality. Accompanied by the snarky yet heartfelt narration of this comatose patient, the player will guide him through fantastical forests, dark caverns and deceptive worlds of water and ice that directly relate to his emotional state at each point in his journey.Enhanced Edition Features
- Play the game in Virtual Reality for a full immersive experience. VR support only for motion controllers (HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch).
- Powerfull new Unreal Engine 4 engine gaining even 70% more performance in almost every level.
- Steam controller, keyboard, gamepad and VR controllers 100% supported and configurable.
- 4 secret levels, redesigned interactive ending, narration and also an alternative ending.
- More than 40 different, creative puzzles seamlessly integrated into the environment.
- 6 ways to affect the environment in order to solve the puzzles.
- More than 25 distinct landscapes into with which you will be able to interact.
- Turn day to night, make it so everything is covered by a blinding fog, summon incredible storms, travel to the past and make use of even more as of yet unknown mechanics.
- More than an hour of voice acting that, while integrated into the gameplay itself, will tell you a whole story that is not about saving the world but about living through the pain of a father broken by his mistakes.
- Face down imposing enemies by using your creativity and everything you have learnt along the way.
- 22 achievements full of Easter eggs and references.
- OST and Artbook included.
Developed by Carlos Coronado Carlos Coronado, Dani Navarro y Luka Nieto. Aditional code by Jose Ladislao. Voice by Greg Nugent.
11. Eagle Flight
Developed exclusively for VR Eagle Flight sends you to the skies of Paris to experience the freedom of flying like never before!
Fifty years after humans vanished from the face of the Earth, wildlife and nature reclaimed its cities, leaving you with a breathtaking city playground in Paris. As an eagle, you soar past iconic landmarks from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral, and dive through narrow streets in order to fight opponents and protect your territory. Eagle Flight gives you the absolute liberty to explore Paris from a bird’s eye view!
Experience a true multiplayer adrenaline rush with up to 6 players! Use your piloting skills to lead your team to victory in the multiplayer mode, and engage in heart-pounding multiplayer dogfights.
Whether you always wanted to experience Paris from a birds eye view or wanted to live the thrill of hunting like a bird of prey, Eagle Flight lets you fulfill your dreams!
12. The Dream Machine: Chapter 1 & 2
The Dream Machine is an award-winning adventure game about dreams and voyeurism. It's built by hand using materials such as clay, cardboard and broccoli.
In Chapter 1 you play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who've just moved into a new apartment. While trying to get settled in you discover that all is not as it seems in the quiet, unassuming apartment building...
In Chapter 2, Victor goes to confront the landlord, Mr. Morton, only to find his apartment empty. Can Victor find the elusive landlord in time and is there more to Mr. Morton than meets the eye?Key Features
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbors and discover their secrets.
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and hand-crafted sets.
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
14. Override: Mech City Brawl
Pilot a diverse roster of epic, skyscraper-sized mechs, each with their own play style, special moves, and finishers. Tower over your opponents and lay waste to entire cities underfoot. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico. Challenge other players, gathering two to four friends to engage in dynamic co-op gameplay where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech! Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style!
15. The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Play Esteban, Zia and Tao through numerous tricky levels full of puzzles, traps and infiltration phases in a wide variety of diverse gorgeous settings. Explore every nook and cranny of China, and escape Zarès’ hostile men, searching for the local City of Gold.
Faithful to the story-line and art style of the famous Mysterious Cities of Gold anime cartoon, Secret Paths lets you dig deep in this wonderful cross-media universe. You get to play with all the main characters, and each hero has his own set of qualities that you will need to use smartly when approaching the different challenges. Pick between them wisely - Their personality matters!Key features
- Gorgeous graphics completely faithful and loyal to the original Mysterious Cities of Gold art style that we all love.
- Numerous tricky levels: Expand the Mysterious Cities of Gold cartoon universe by playing the levels that unlock for free at the same pace the episodes air on television.
- Beautiful settings: Explore various environments, from the deep asian forests, to the heart of the Forbidden City, to the mythic Chinese City of Gold.
- Collectibles: Unlock high-quality cinematic cut-scenes extracted straight from the Mysterious Cities of Gold cartoon and bunch of exclusive artworks and virtual items.
- Think before you act: Use the specific skills and attributes of the three friends to your advantage when facing the multiple traps, puzzles and hurdles thrown in your way.
- Infiltration: Escape arch-enemy Zarès and his men by untangling the riddled paths to discover the secret of the Mysterious Cities of Gold.
- Made by Fans for Fans: the developers behind the Mysterious Cities of Gold are true fans of the anime, who have grown up watching the first season of the cartoon in their childhood some 30 years ago!
Time is relative. Sometimes 10 seconds can feel like an eternity... In TIMEframe you will discover a world in slow motion. Explore the remnants of a mysterious civilization on the brink of destruction. A melancholy soundtrack will accompany you on your journey, highlighting each location you visit with its own unique theme... culminating in a world-changing event. TIMEframe is a short, thoughtful experience you won't soon forget.Key Features:
- Relaxing, meditative world scattered with intrigue and history for you to uncover.
- Dynamic soundtrack composed by musician Clark Aboud, featuring beautiful classical guitar, piano, and cello arrangements.
- Unique polygonal art style reminiscent of early 3D Playstation and N64 games with modern graphical flourishes layered throughout.
- 10 minute playthrough "loops" are highly replayable, with more to uncover than can be found in one play session.
Defunct is an indie adventure game with a focus on flow, speed and an engaging world. You are a broken robot that accidentally falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, now inhabited by robots. You have to get back to your ship before it’s too late!
You are equipped with a Gravitize engine. It is used to create a separate gravity around yourself; this is the main source of your speed. Use this in downhills to accelerate. But be careful, using it uphill will slow you down. In addition to this the world is full of different speed boosts such as Enerjuice, which you can pick up and use to go faster.
These tools enable you to drive through the world, meet strange robots, fly through junkyards and boost your way back to your ship.
- High speed gameplay with unique ‘gravitation’ engine.
- Traverse 11 varied levels full of different climates, biomes and challenges.
- Unlock skins for the main character.
- School everyone with special (unlockable) tricks.
- Compete for the best completion times in time trial mode (which features 5 extra levels).
18. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
In Eidolon, you start as a new student at Eidolon University. You're asked to introduce yourself to the new students. In doing so, you'll learn more about them, the true nature of the university, and yourself.
Eidolon University has a 2-3 hour playtime but no two playthroughs will ever be the same due to extensive dialogue options and as many as sixteen unique endings per character. You play as a new student at Eidolon university. As you interact with the other students (by clicking on them in whatever order you choose), you will have extensive branching dialogue options that unlock new areas, raise affection, and unlock special endings.
This download includes the full game, free to play, with no additional content expansions anticipated. Play for free now and forever.
Some of the characters you will meet while playing include:
Erica (not-datable) – A bubbly sorority sister who'd love to party and make memories with you – or drink too much and forget them.
Melody (datable) – She's hoping to save the world – and would love help picking up litter or protesting the new power plant, especially with an attractive student like you! If only she could find a way to graduate from the university and make a more meaningful impact...
Vivian (datable) – Voted most likely to succeed. She'll apply that same ambition in dating you and in trying to escape from Eidolon.
Adrianna (datable) – The resident romantic, hoping to have her own happily ever after. Can you give her the romance she longs for or will she be forced to take matters into her own hands?
Brooke (datable) – Athletic and skeptical about love – can you work your way into her heart? Or better yet, give her the adventure she craves?
Claire (datable) – Curious about everything, she's eager to experiment with you in all kinds of ways. But her greatest experiment will be determining the true nature of her world.
Reia (datable) – More interested in books than romance, can you find a philosophy that incorporates love? Or one that explains who - what - she really is?
Sophia (non-datable) – The school's guidance counselor may have answers to the mysteries of the university – or at least towards better understanding why you seek them.
It's 1972 and a military coup has rocked Anchuria, a small country in Latin America. As a result, you, Angela Burnes, US citizen, are trapped in the metropolitan capital of San Bavón. Your paradise has turned into a warzone. To make ends meet, you take up a job as a housekeeper. Every week, an hour before sunset, you clean the swanky bachelor pad of the wealthy Gabriel Ortega. You are given a number of tasks to do, but the temptation to go through his stuff is irresistible. And what is he up to? As you get to know your mysterious absent employer better, you are sucked into a rebellious plot against the notorious dictator who rules the country with an iron fist.
“Sunset uses the routine of labour to exquisite effect as a framework to tell a story about class and political revolution.” – Simon Parkin, Eurogamer
“Sunset acts as a thoughtful, pensive walk through social themes and struggles not often explored in this medium.” – Game Spot, Josiah Renaudin
“Sunset is a wonderfully atmospheric slow burner and a valuable addition to a medium where the predominant approach to conflict is to just give you a big old gun and invite you to get stuck in.” – Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
“The story is excellent and will draw you in, making you feel as if you truly are Angela Burnes.” – Jessica Mock, Hardcore Gamer
“Rather than focus on the explicit violence of a military coup, Sunset centers on the emotional brutality of war.” – Reid McCarter, Playboy
Sunset is a narrative-driven first-person exploration game that centers on the discovery of clues to a story that takes place as you play.
Sunset is in part inspired by action games set in a war-like context, like many first-person shooters. What life would be like for the NPCs in such games? How does it feel when war is the backdrop for your day-to-day life?
Sunset is divided into 44 play sessions that each take a fictional hour: until the sun sets. Each time you get a list of tasks that you are requested to do. But there is more to do in the apartment than just work. There are other activities, such as going through the owner's possessions in search of information, and interacting with his 1970s-era technological gadgets.
Angela Burnes, is not an empty vessel. She has a personality of her own and you discover her thoughts while playing. As a US citizen at the end of the sixties, she is inspired by the Black Power and civil rights movements. In an effort to learn more about egality, she travels to the then socialist republic of Anchuria. During her visit, a US-backed military coup happens and she is disallowed from leaving the country. Her university degree is not recognized by the new regime and she is forced to work as a housekeeper to sustain herself.
Angela's younger brother, David, who had followed her to Anchuria ends up joining an underground resistance movement. And Angela must worry about what happens to him when the war begins in earnest.
Gabriel Ortega is a lover of the arts. Through his work as a curator he met Maria Luisa of the wealthy Veleta family. Thanks to the money from their families, Gabriel became a much celebrated benefactor of the arts. When the coup happened, theaters and museums were closed. The new government offered affluent citizens safety and positions of power. Gabriel's wife, and most of her family and their friends, were happy to accept but Gabriel refused. Rising tensions between the couple ultimately lead to a separation.
The story of Sunset begins when Gabriel Ortega moves into a new penthouse apartment in the capital city of San Bavón. It is in this apartment that Angela Burnes finds employment.
- first-person exploration with familiar controls (WASD + mouselook), or customize for your comfort
- atmospheric: cool 1972 style, reflections, sunset glow, stillness, tension of war, time passing
- influence the relationship between the two protagonists, emotional narrative arc happens as you play
- suspenseful story-driven gameplay: interact to explore the fiction
- responsive environment (light switches, record players, electronic gadgets, etc.)
- no fail state – this isn’t a game you can win or lose, only influence
- anywhere from 90 minutes to 22 hours of gameplay, depending on your approach
- soundtrack by the award-winning Austin Wintory (Journey, The Banner Saga, Monaco)
- retro early 1970s style
- Auriea Harvey and Michaël Samyn have dedicated their lives to the exploration of videogames as an artistic expressive medium. They are the creators of The Endless Forest, The Path, The Graveyard, Fatale, Bientôt l'été, Vanitas and IGF Nuovo winner Luxuria Superbia. With Sunset they have applied their decade of experience to a more accessible title, with the purpose of sharing the beauty of videogames with a wider audience.
- Austin Wintory composed the music for Sunset. A Grammy and BAFTA award winner, he is one of the foremost composers of videogame soundtracks. His work includes music for flOw, Journey, Monaco and Gorogoa.
- Tina Marie Murray has acted the voice of Angela.
- Laura Raines Smith has animated the main character (and the occasional helicopter) as she has done on all of Tale of Tales' games so far.
- Kris Force is a sound designer whose work you can hear in The Graveyard, The Path, Fatale and Bientôt l'été.
- Theresa Schlag has modeled the architecture in Bientôt l'été and will do so again in Sunset, together with Niklas Roth.
- Jospeh Silverman, Lucie Viatge and Señorita Y, who wishes to remain anonymous, have modeled many of the artworks and objects in the game.
- Jurie Horneman and Alex Mouton have helped us with programming.
- Leigh Alexander & Ste Curran, Agency gave project direction advice.
- The text was written in collaboration with the anonymous writer dear Señor X.
Sunset was created with Unity for PC, Mac and Linux.
Production was supported by the Flanders Audiovisual Fund and a whole bunch of Kickstarter backers.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/taleoftales
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/taleoftales
Look at the trailer: http://sunset-game.com
Visit the game's website: http://Tale-of-Tales.com/Sunset
Visit the developers' website: http://Tale-of-Tales.com
Come to Anchuria: http://sunset.voyage
Read the dev log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=39393
Read about the making of Sunset: http://tale-of-tales.com/Sunset/blog/
Laraan is experienced best when using a controller. A Windows or Xbox game pad is ideal.
Laraan is a Science-Fiction game about exploration in a desolate world. Created with a minimalist low poly style. Accompanied by a splendid movie soundtrack.
You’re about to enter an old world of computer entertainment. Laraan bridges the gap between Cinema and Action/Adventure games with a completely old style of fluid, cinematic storytelling. Laraan is experienced best when using a controller, a Windows or Xbox game pad is ideal.
Using a completely old graphic system of cinematic zooms, pans, close-ups, and cuts, Laraan gets you involved in a breathtaking story of inter-dimensional travel.
You’ll duck as lasers saber, boulder crash, and monsters roar. The complete musical score and realistic, digitized sound effects will make you feel like you’re on a movie sound stage.
22. CastleMiner Z
CastleMiner Z is an online coop survival horror game in a block based environment. Travel with your friends in a huge, ever-changing world and craft modern weapons to defend yourself from dragons and the zombie horde!
Game PlayCastleMiner Z is an infinite world filled with deep places to explore, and horrifying monsters to slay. Build structures out of blocks, craft weapons and tools from raw materials, and explore the vast and frightening world around you.
Play by yourself or online with friends in any of these exciting game modes:
- Endurance Mode: There are tales of a place beyond the mountains where Hell itself has torn through. How far can you get before you succumb to the zombies, dragons, skeletons, or other enemies that thirst for your blood? Run, fight, and sneak your way across dry deserts, snowy mountains, and icy expanses on your quest to vanquish the ultimate guardians of the abyss. In Endurance Mode, the world is randomized each game and the death of your party is permanent.
- Survival Mode: If you enjoy Endurance, but would rather build permanent structures and defenses, Survival Mode is where you’ll spend your time.
- Creative Mode: With simplified crafting and the ability to adjust or eliminate the enemy threat, Creative Mode is a great place to build vast structures in peace.
- Dragon Survival Mode: For those who like their trophies big and their hair singed and smoking, Dragon Survival Mode brings you up close and personal with wave after wave of the biggest, meanest, scaliest brutes in the game.
Worlds can be saved in any game mode (except endurance) so try building a castle with enemies turned off, then grabbing some friends and loading it up with enemies turned on!
FeArea is a non-grinding next generation MOBA where players battle each other using tanks, battle robots, and vehicles. The teams must use the weaponry of the future to achieve victory over their enemies. Both equipment and terrain have to be considered to be successful – every map has its own special features and a well-chosen position can secure victory for even the weakest units.
Join huge battles without boring mob farming and enjoy quick upgrades! Turn the beautiful landscapes of faraway planets into charred wastelands!
Enjoy realistic physics and destructible terrain! Develop your war machine and set it up to fit your style of play!
Key game features:
- Set in an original sci-fi universe
- Three classes of military equipment – tanks, robots and vehicles with completely different styles of play and battlefield roles
- 5x5 team battles without boring minion farming!
- High-definition world and equipment graphics based on Unreal Engine 4
- Realistic physics that affect equipment and the reaction of the environment
- An upgrade system that allows you to adapt each unit to your unique play style
- Visual display of the level of your military equipment – the higher the level, the cooler your war machine looks!
- Classic Team Deathmatch and Control Points game modes, with the option of another way to win by destroying the enemy base
- Battlefield skills that are unique for each class and type of military equipment. Unique skill development for equipment types and specific units
War of future scale! And a really awesome and exciting future.
It's waiting for you, pilot! FeArea choses only the best! Are you ready?
24. The Watchmaker
In The Watchmaker, a puzzle-adventure game, players take on the role of Alexander. In his steampunk world of giant clock mechanisms, Alexander’s routine involves repairing his precious clock tower every day, adjusting its mechanisms, oiling the gears and polishing everything down to the smallest piece. For years, this is the only life he has known.
But one day Alexander is awakened by a mysterious voice. This disembodied voice alerts him that something has gone wrong: someone, some unknown being, has sabotaged his beautiful tower. With the clock not working properly, time has gone mad. Consequently, Alexander starts ageing abnormally quickly, leaving him only a handful of time to repair the damage.
Guided by the mysterious voice and armed with a magnetic glove and a bag of time bombs, he must search the halls and arcades of the tower in search of the saboteur. Various obstacles, enemies and riddles buried in the clock’s intricate mechanisms stand in his way. But Alexander must push on to save the clock and restore time to its natural rhythm, all while gradually uncovering the mysteries of the tower and its even stranger past.Features
- Steampunk puzzle-adventure set in 5 extensive locations
- Diverse gameplay, with a mix of exploration, puzzles, platforming action and boss fights
- Environmental puzzles and special gadgets to solve them, such as magnetic gloves and time bombs
- Unique ageing process that replaces the usual health bar
25. Virtual Virtual Reality
Put on VR headsets in VR to escape your manager and go deeper into nested virtual realities. In the near future, most human jobs are automated. What is the purpose of humanity? Activitude, the Virtual Labor System, is here to help. Your artisanal human companionship is still highly sought by our A.I. clients. Strap on your headset. Find your calling.
Pssst. . .
Sure, you could function like a therapy dog to an A.I. in Bismarck and watch your work ratings climb, but don’t you yearn for something more: adventure, conflict, purpose? Escape behind the scenes of Activitude by putting on VR headsets to jump between realities, or vacuum up the world around you with your Activitude Brand Poly Cleanup Tool! Outrun Chaz, your manager, as he attempts to boot you out PERMANENTLY. Along the way, uncover the story of Activitude’s evolution from VR start-up to the “human purpose provider” it is today.
• 50+ explorable virtual virtual realities
• An artichoke screams at you
Immersive first-person parkour in a surreal, physics-driven voxel world.
Lemma enables creative building through movement. Spawn structures just by moving through space. Extend platforms, smash through walls, and build new ones, all through parkour moves.
- Non-linear story - four possible endings
- Oculus Rift support (currently limited to SDK v0.6.0.1-beta)
- Time trial mode
- Built-in level editor with Steam Workshop support
- Xbox 360 Controller support
27. The Dream Machine
The Dream Machine is an adventure game developed by Cockroach Inc. and Cockroach. It came out on 14-12-2010. It was published by Cockroach. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play The Dream Machine on macOS and PC. The game is sold via GOG.
It was directed by Anders Gustafsson. Ale Speranza, Douglas Holmquist, Jan Cardell and Jonathan Adamich scored the game.
Categories in common with The Dream Machine: Adventure
28. Tomato Way
On earth everything is bad, people fled or died their place was taken by the plants.
Our hero is young tomato that makes money by destroying monsters.
In fact, it is much more difficult, but there will be spoilers)))
Vegetables, meat and family values.
-Interesting non-linear level design, passages and secrets.
-Scary monsters from which even I (author) shudder.
-Psychedelic characters with whom you can talk occasionally.
-Weapon. Melee weapons, firearms, molotov cocktails and so on. In most cases, you'll need a fork and courageous)))
-There is also a trade. You can buy weapons and health.
-But the most important thing in this game is a battle. Fast, complex and sometimes forced to sweat.
-Arena mode(no story survival mode ).
ROKH is a futuristic survival game, deeply rooted in scientific and realistic anticipation.
Players will have to work together to overcome the many threats they will have to face on planet Mars.
Created by team members behind Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassin’s Creed, ROKH is an adaptive survival game that is built on top of Unreal Engine 4 and deeply rooted in science. Players will land on Mars to find that the previously developed human colonies have been decimated and they must work together to overcome and survive. ROKH features a persistent world and co-op multiplayer.
In ROKH, players explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through the deserted structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, they must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations - giving new meaning to “Assembly Required.”
ROKH is a complete immersion into a cold and dry land that harbors a wealth of resources to extract and exploit. Players will explore Mars, paving the way for settlers to come, as Earth’s resources are tapped and the planet is dying. Mars is hostile and joining forces with friends increases efficiency and invites trade and barter to develop a habitable, yet, customized ecosystem. ROKH is a mix of crafting, survival and exploration with an overarching story, that allows to freeform and build a colony how they want.Early Access Key Features
ROKH features tile-based assembly inviting you to design and construct your habitat the way you want. Build on your own or work with others to create a fully customized, massive Martian colony. Clever builders will ensure their structures can support future add-ons to maximize resources.
Each and every one of your moves serves one goal: survive! You will need oxygen, food and water, and to protect yourself from heat, cold, radiation and injury. While Mars offers some accessible resources, you will need to be adaptive and creative to properly develop your colony.
A BEAUTIFUL AND DEADLY PLANET
Through Unreal Engine 4’s visual capabilities, you will explore the wonders of the red planet. From majestic dunes, biomes, crash sites, abandoned bases and frightening and deep valleys, you will visit a variety locations to find life-saving resources and uncover the mysterious demise of the first colonists. Mars is deadly and being outside on a frozen night or stuck in a sandstorm can lead to fatal results.
FREEFORM CRAFTING AND MODULARITY
Instead of classic blueprints, ROKH’s crafting system is based on modularity. Devices, tools and weapons are craftable and customizable, but must also serve your needs. Some crafted devices can be socketed into your walls to automate tasks, provide heavier defense systems, increase survivability, provide creature comforts and much more.Upcoming Key Features
- Combat system
- Completely craftable vehicles
- In-game programming system
- Hacking system
- Deep space suit upgrading system
- Food growth system
- Community events
30. Eternal Winter
The main objective in Eternal Winter is to lead an expedition and collect data about this inhospitable island and its ecosystem.
you will need to face all kind of challenges imposed by Mother Nature, including storms and hungry predators. You are in charge, place data collection systems such as camera traps and weather monitors, set up your main base, take care of your dogs and ensure the success of the expedition
-Base building customization and management :use the expedition members to build and gather resources.
-Dog sled: 4 loyals dogs that will provide swift transportation, you just have to take care of their basic needs.
-Storms: Storms that get more demanding as days go by, they will test your strategic skills as the leader of your village.
-Working 2 player online co-op
31. Depths of Fear :: Knossos
Depths of Fear :: Knossos is a Greek-themed 1st person adventure game with stealth, action and edge-of-your-seat elements within rogue-like procedurally generated levels. You will run. You will hide. You will fight. You will die.
The fate of Athens is in your hands as you step into the role of legendary Greek hero Theseus. Offering yourself for tribute unto the corrupt King Minos, you embark upon a perilous quest deep beneath the city of Knossos to slay the twisted mythical beast - The Minotaur. But, before you can complete this hero's journey you must steadfast the trials of ever-changing creature-filled labyrinths. Collect gold to deal with Daedalus, building up your armory whilst seeking out the mythological medallions that unlock a master sword, the only weapon known that can pierce the Minotaur's cursed flesh. May the gods of Greece be with you, son of Poseidon!
- An ever changing Labyrinth: Each stage in Depths of Fear is crafted to never be the same twice creating a constant state of tension of the unknown.
- Face the Beasts of Ancient Greece: Survive encounters against 8 immortal legendary creatures: Saytr, Cerberus, Centaur, Manticore, Griffin, Medusa, Hydra and the horror of the Minotaur.
- Diverse Gameplay: To survive one must learn when to sneak through the shadows, when to run and when to engage in combat as they attempt to survive each rung down into in the darkness.
- Knowledge is Power: Appease the gods by finding their books and earning their favor for special powers such as lightening from Zeus, Speed from Hermes, Earth shaking might from Poseidon or the illuminating light of Apollo.
- Build an Arsenal: Loot the labyrinths for gold to purchase 8 trusty weapons that range from Blades and Clubs to the Trident and Crossbow. Use these weapons to secure the 8 creature medallions that unlock the only weapon known that can slay the legendary beast Minotaur.
- Challenge the Unknown: When the adventure ends, the game has just begun. Beneath the skull a never-ending challenge awaits in the entrance of the unknown that provides countless replay value. How far down can you make it?
- Unique & Adaptive soundtrack: Featuring a tension-based music system, the soundtrack (recorded with mind-altering 70’s era synthesizers) adapts to your situation.
32. Heroes of Loot
Heroes of Loot combines the action of twin-stick shooters with the dungeon crawling of rogue-likes. You'll find yourself in the middle of hordes of ghosts, skulls, cyclops, critters and much more.. survive using quick reflexes, level up to improve your weapon, and if you have time complete some quests for extra loot and upgrades.
Heroes of Loot get's a lot of the inspiration from the original 80's classic Gauntlet games, combined with Robotron and Smash-TV style gameplay.
There are various secrets to uncover, hidden rooms full of special items to find, and perma-items to find and collect for extra power.
So, how deep into the dungeon can you go?
Play it alone, or with a co-op buddy.. just be sure to share the loot, healing potions, weapons, and shields...
...or not, and sacrifice your buddy for your own gain !
Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other: every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous..
this game will learn from you !
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Special fifth class to unlock for the real gamers
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items and obstacles
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
This rogue-like walks a fine line between dungeon-crawler and shoot-em up.
33. Hunahpu: way of the Warrior
A hardcore platformer with the difficulty of classic NES games. The increasing complexity and large number of strategic actions at each level. Mix and match different types of weapons, items, and build a sequence of actions.
Painted two-dimensional high resolution graphics. Cartoon style in the spirit of 1990s animation.
The plot is based on the Mayan civilization mythology.
Large number of funny animations.
More than 40 colorful and diverse levels in 6 completely different worlds.
High-quality old school style’s sound.
Ancient elders told that the previous world died in the "big flood" when the sky fell to the ground and the light disappeared. After that, there was a period between two worlds, a time of magic and heroic events. It was the birth of the heroes-twins first pair, children of previous creators. When the warriors grew, they were summoned to the underworld, Xibalba, for playing ball very loud. After the terrible torture they were executed, but from the head of one of them, the God of Maize, king Xibalba’s daughter, lady Blood, magically got pregnant.
Lady Blood was cast out. She gave birth to a new pair of legendary heroes-twins Hunahpu and Xbalanque. When they grew up, the brothers carried out many heroic deeds. Their first feat was a victory over the evil stepbrothers, which they turned into people-monkeys with the help of ancient magic. The second feat of the glorious brothers was the victory over the terrible Vucub-Kakish bird.
After all this, the brothers faced a new threat - kings-magicians of the underworld Xibalba, who left their world and came to ours to enslave it. They were able to take possession of Xbalanque’s mind and force him to serve their will.
Our hero Hunahpu have a long way to go to save his twin brother Xbalanque from the dark spell of Xibalba kings. To do this he will need to go through forests and rivers, swamps and jungle, snowy mountains and the very underworld of Xibalba. Maybe he'll be able to save not only his brother but also bring back to life his father Maize.
34. Layers of Fear: Inheritance
Time takes its toll on everything that surrounds us. It destroys what is physical, crumbling even the sturdiest foundations, and it destroys our minds—our memories—shaping and twisting them into something new. You are never ready to face the past, but the past never lets you go. And so I find myself at the door, the handle disturbingly cold to the touch. I pull it open and enter what was once a place of solitude turned nightmare. I’m home, Father.
Layers of Fear: Inheritance expands the plot from Layers of Fear and tells the story of the painter’s daughter, who comes back to her childhood home to face her past. Can she forgive her father, or will she resent all that has happened? Relive her experiences and witness the full scope of the tragedy that has swallowed up the family.
Lead the daughter through what’s left of the mansion and take part in the madness that her father bestowed upon the whole family. Face the memories of her past and shape them into the destiny that awaits her.
- A completely new narrative experience that expands the story of Layers of Fear
- Explore the painter’s house from his daughter’s perspective
- Multiple endings based on how you play the game
- A return to the terrifying and psychedelic experience that you loved from the base game
35. Hide and Seek
This game has two teams. One team is "Seekers" and the other one is "Hiders". The seekers' task is to beat they hiders with apples as soon as possible. The hiders in turn can transform into different object on the map. Their main task is to stay hidden until the time is over. To control the timer there are "turn on" and "turn off" buttons on the map.
Inked is a puzzle-platformer where you play as the Nameless Hero, a ronin character drawn by a comic book artist, Adam. By using simple geometrical shapes, you’ll solve puzzles and venture through Adam’s world to find Nameless Hero’s lost love Aiko. The story goes deeper than first perceived entwining Adam and the Nameless Hero. Together they will embark on a journey that will forever change them both.
In Ink on PaperInked holds a unique visual art style as it’s told on paper and viewed through the eyes of Adam - the creator of the Nameless Hero. You will travel across a vast geometrical world drawn on paper and unveil its deeper meaning.
37. Far from Noise (2017)
You are balanced on the edge of a cliff in an old rusting car.
The sun is setting behind the horizon and night will soon fall. With no immediate means of escape, perhaps all that's left is to attempt to feel some connection with the world at the end of it all.
Far from Noise is a single-player narrative told through dialogue choices. As day fades to night, experience quiet moments of interaction with a variety of creatures and witness the transformative forces of nature as they happen around you. Through conversation with a welcome companion, begin to discover your reasons for being out there, your relationship with the world, life and death, and if you'll see tomorrow.
Story of Montas
You wake up at the desk of Joseph Walker, an accountant working for a firm in the city of Montas.
Normal life for Joseph has become a distant memory, haunted by nightmares of events that didn't happen, and cursed with unsettling hallucinations wherever he goes. As a result of stress and anxiety, Joseph is now an alcoholic.
Paranoia is growing, and the situation worsens when police begin to question locals about recent murders in the area. What is happening to Joseph?... and what is Montas hiding?
Features of Montas
- Run or hide from enemies
- Use the environment to your advantage, if it's not already out to get you
- Uncover vast underground labyrinths occupied by the unknown
- Discover secret areas and hidden content
- Explore numerous environments and conditions; bright, dark, new, old, safe, dangerous, real and imaginary
- Play using keyboard or controller
- Full support for the Oculus Rift DK1
- Final version to support DK2 in Unreal Engine 4
The player is the audience, Montas is the play, and you are invited up on stage...
Welcome to the Opera.
Montas on Early Access
We feel that Early Access is a great way to engage with the community, test integration of Virtual Reality peripherals and receive feedback on the game while supporting development of the final product. Montas on Early Access is built with UDK (Unreal Engine 3), and development is underway on the final version in Unreal Engine 4.
The price of Montas on Early Access and the price of the full game will remain $10. Those who purchase Montas on Early Access will also receive the Collector's Edition on release of the final game, which includes the digital Artbook and Soundtrack all together valued at $30.
39. Disney•Pixar Cars 2: The Video Game
Inspired by the Disney•Pixar animated film, Cars 2: The Video Game lets players jump into the Cars 2 universe with some of their favorite Cars personalities in exotic locations around the globe.
Continuing the storyline from the upcoming film, players can choose to play as Mater and Lightning McQueen, as well as some brand new characters, as they train in the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) to become world-class spies. They’ll take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use their spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing and battle arenas. Players can race against friends and family in either single or multiplayer modes with up to four players to unlock challenging new tracks, characters, events and thrilling spy missions. The DS version will also include exclusive global locations not seen in the film.
Cars 2: The Video Game introduces the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) that expands upon the film storyline
Choose from more than 20 different characters, such as Mater, Lightning McQueen and the newly introduced Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell, and train to become world class spies
Participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and impede adversaries
Perform maneuvers only Cars characters can do, such as backwards driving, air tricks, sidestepping to avoid obstacles, two wheel driving and more
Connect with World of Cars Online, a free-to-play browser-based virtual world based on the Cars universe, to gain rewards in the video game and then use them to unlock new items in the virtual world
40. Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent
Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent is an adventure-puzzle game developed by Telltale Games. It came out on 30-06-2010. It was published by Telltale Games. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
Matt Hansen produced the game. It was scored by Jared Emerson-Johnson, Nick Mastroianni and Rich Vreeland.
Perhaps you did something terrible in your past life and now you are here - in this endless desert where your ultimate goal is to live as long as possible.
You’ll see RPG the other way around: choose diseases instead of skills. You should think what would be better: to be blind in one eye or to suffer from narcolepsy. In the end, if you are lucky, you’ll achieve the highest level - a calm and peaceful death.
Crowds of predators are eager to have you as a lunch, thugs would love to flay you living, strangers are ready to spare you from burdens of this world. You may not have endless illnesses, injuries - and still, it would be hard to stay alive.
If you don't go crazy in your efforts to live another day day, then representatives of the local society will definitely drive you to madness.
- RPG the other way round
You have all chances to survive until you get one of the many diseases of your burden. What would you choose: sleepwalking or hallucination?
Try to set up your home avoiding all the dangers of the world where each inhabitant is willing to eat or rob you.
- Adventures are looking for you
Game events will occur when you least expect it, extraordinary situations and black humor, what else do you need for adventures?
42. Self Portrait (Interior)
Self Portrait (Interior) is a guided tour inside artist Theo Triantafyllidis, showcasing some of his inner organs, thoughts, desires and fears. During the virtual reality tour, the audience is offered a series of paths and requested to make the most meaningful choices.
Self Portrait (Interior) was commissioned by DiMoDa, a preeminent virtual institution and a virtual reality exhibition platform dedicated to the distribution and promotion of New Media Art. It was part of the VR group show Morphe Presence, showcasing artists Brenna Murphy, Rosa Menkman, Miyö Van Stenis and Theo Triantafyllidis. It has been exhibited in multiple locations, including Superchief Gallery in NY, the Satellite Art Show in Miami and the RISD Museum in Rhode Island. It has been written about on the creators project, fabbula , rock paper shotgun and kill screen.
Morphé Presence was curated by Helena Acosta and Eileen Isagon Skyers. DiMoDA was co-created and directed by Alfredo Salazar-Caro and William Robertson.
The version presented here includes a remastered version of Self Portrait (Interior), that works with the Oculus and the Vive, as well as in regular screens. It includes a deleted scene and a few new details.
Theo Triantafyllidis, 2016
43. The End of the World by Sean Wenham
The End of the World is a side-scrolling exploration game for the broken hearted. Set in Newcastle, England, you play a lonely man in a world that ended when he lost his love. By living day by day and in the past you unravel the circumstances that led to the end of the world, and maybe a way to move on. Essentially this is a break up game.
Completion time: 15-20 mins.
Categories in common with The End of the World by Sean Wenham: Adventure
Underdread is a first-person horror adventure game that will take you on a journey through an ancient castle and that lies beneath. Enter if you dare...
The story is set in early 18th Century. You and your daughter travel on a carriage, and stop at a small inn for the night. As the night passes and you wake up in the morning, you find your daughter missing. Searching the premises doesn't help, either. Locals give you clues as to where you may find her, though - there is something strange happening in the former local landlord's castle, causing children to disappear.
You will be following the footsteps of a detective, who came to search for other lost children a few days before you. From his notes, and the notes of a researcher who lived here a while ago, you will begin to complete the story, piece by piece.
Beware! This place was abandoned for a reason. No corner is perfectly safe, no sound is certainly harmless.
- Story driven horror adventure.
- Solve puzzles and hide from danger at the same time.
- Regularly updated journal that helps you to solve puzzles, or tells you pieces of the story.
- Atmospheric music, unique for each location.
FRACTER is an emotive, isometric puzzle adventure game set in a mysterious labyrinth of glowing black architecture. The game follows a veiled young hero who has set out on a perilous quest to dispel the darkness within. Players must explore this world of shadows, discover secrets hidden in the dark, and outsmart ominous creatures while solving each meticulously designed puzzle using their only force against darkness: light. Dramatic landscapes in shades of gray, an eerie ambient soundtrack and a poetic, self-reflective narrative await you on this emotional journey restoring light to a darkened world.
METICULOUSLY CRAFTED PUZZLES
A series of intricate puzzles that must be solved using light.
STRIKING BLACK & WHITE VISUALS
Dramatic landscapes in shades of gray designed by an accomplished team of artists
POETIC SELF-REFLECTIVE JOURNEY
A game experience that is both heart-pounding and at times deeply personal
HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL SOUNDTRACK
An eerie ambient soundscape that combines flavours of east and west with sounds both ancient and future
46. Resilience: Wave Survival
Resilience: Wave Survival is a physics based endless wave survival shooter set in an abandoned village, being taken over by Alien Invaders, Zombies & Robots.
Explore to search for guns and ammo to help defeat the enemies, better find food and water too if you want to survive for longer. Beware of the Tripods stalking the lands.
Customize your Atmosphere with world settings and combine with the many colour grading options to make your world truly your own. Every round can be a completely new experience! Pick from Sky Presets and them further Customize to your liking.
Customize Player Settings to your play style. Pick from 6 Load outs or start with just a knife.
* Building Mode with Autosave, Inventory and Hotbar (Includes 4 Unique Maps only for Sandbox Mode)
* HoverBike for Sandbox Mode
* Customize your experience by changing Player & World settings
* Fully Customizable Sky settings with Day/Night cycle (with fully adjustable speed) (Now with Snow!)
* Unique Recoil and Bullet Spread
* Physics Based
* Scoring System
* Hunger & Thirst (can be disabled)
* Easy, Normal & Hard Difficulty Modes
* Slow down time for them Epic Slo-Mo Moments!
* Gravity Force Options
* Weapon Testing Range (now with option to Spawn Random Enemies for practice)
* Xbox Controller Partial Compatible
* Combat Knife
* Silenced SMG
* Pump-Action Shotgun
* Auto Shotgun
* Bullpup Assault Rifle
* M14 Rifle
* Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle
* Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle with Hold Sight
* Minigun (Rare to find)
* RPG (Rare to find)
* Flame Thrower (Rare to find)
* Uber Combat Knife (Gold, Double ended blade, Flashlight, further strike distance) (Rare to find)
* Uber LMG (Gold, Zero Recoil & Bullet Spread, High-Capacity Magazine) (Rare to find)
* Baseball Bat
* Pulser (Alien Pistol) (Rare to find)
* Slugger (Alien Auto Shotgun) (Rare Drop)
* Uber Magnum (Gold, Zero Recoil & Bullet Spread, Higher Damage) (Rare to find)
* Heavy Sniper
*20 Tools, including a Hammer, Saw, Sickle and Paintbrush. All can be used to damage your enemy
All Future Content / DLC will be FREE.
47. Bumpy Road
A love story on four wheels!
Spring is here and a couple in their autumn years have decided to go for a ride in their car just like in the old days. Bump the road with a simple touch to safely guide them on their trip and help them collect the memories of their past.
- A new and unique control method - Modify the ground and push the characters around.
- A feel good arcade game with a moving story – Discover the life of a family as you find memories while you play.
- Travel as far as you can in ”Evergreen Ride” or beat your best time in ”Sunday Trip”. Then sit back and relax as you enjoy the story in ”Memory Lane”.
Critical response to the iOS version:
”Bumpy Road is one of the best purchases I’ve made on the app store. Not just because the gameplay has a hook unlike anything I’ve played on an iOS device, but also because it’s got a fantastic aesthetic.” - IGN.com (9/10 Editor's Choice)
”While Bumpy Road is indeed a solid high scoring game, it’s the peripheral elements that transcend it from being merely a well-made video game to an unforgettable experience ... if you like high scoring games or touching works of art, then you won’t want to miss Bumpy Road ” - Toucharcade.com
"Must Have" - Slidetoplay.com (4/4)
” ... playing it means feeling love, not love for the designers or the medium or the state of being meaningfully distracted or the sense of communion with everyone who does this or even the game itself, but love. The feeling of love.” - Killscreendaily.com
48. Hello Neighbor Hide and Seek
<h3>This is a prequel to Hello Neighbor</h3><br/>https://store.steampowered.com/app/521890/Hello_Neighbor/<br/><br/>Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek follows the tragic story of the Neighbor’s family in this dramatic prequel to Hello Neighbor. Experience playing a game of hide-and-seek with your brother as you both deal with the loss of a family member. The game explains events that lead up to the original Stealth Horror hit Hello Neighbor.
It was another night shift at your job in a warehouse, when a madman with a box on his head, took control over the complex. Now you are under his control, to get out of here you have to solve his wicked riddles and smash through his weird cardboard structures by using anything you find in the boxes...
Cartonfall is a dynamic first-person puzzle game, based on complex physics simulation.
- Explore twisted cardboard boxes constructins, full of traps and secrets.
- Use multitude of unusal throwable weapons like: rubber roosters, nitroglycerin bottles or holy hand granades.
- Beat each level in a creative way by combining different weapons and mechanics.
...and get free from the box-headed psycho.
50. Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
Man O' War: Corsair.
Engage in epic naval combat and explore the oceans of the Warhammer world.
Man O' War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O' War table top game.
Sail the seas plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, and trading. Dominate everything in your path with a fleet of ships at your back and watch people flee at the mere sight of you, leaving legends of your deeds in the history books and steel through the hearts of your enemies.
Explore and Fight
Captain a wide variety of unique sailing vessels, explore and trade whilst combating enemy ships in frantic naval action.
As well as sea battles, engaging in boarding actions with enemy vessels sees you walking the deck, weapon in hand, attacking enemy crew. Loot the vessels or sink them, the choice is yours.
Enemies and Allies
Buy a variety of unique and deadly ships. Command allies from different races and fight many deadly enemies. Fierce storms, deadly fleets and terrible foes will block your path to ultimate glory.
Build your own fleet from any faction in game, and battle it against any foe you choose.
The Old World
A captain in Man O' War: Corsair can sail the coast of a huge continent in the Warhammer world. Visiting over 50 ports from Erengrad to Sartosa, the sea is yours to explore.
A heroic adventurer does not only have enemy ships to contend with. The deep and unexplored oceans hold terrifying creatures that few see and live to tell the tale.
These deadly creatures emerging from the deep sea will chill blood and drop jaws in equal measure. The wise would attempt to flee but those brave enough to tackle such creatures will be famed throughout the world.
Here there be monsters....