The best games like Joe's Diner are:
- arrow_rightResident Evil 6
- arrow_rightLayers of Fear
- arrow_rightViscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior
- arrow_rightDoom 3: BFG Edition
- arrow_rightWe Were Here
- arrow_rightViscera Cleanup Detail
100 Best Games Like Joe's Diner:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (38)
- PlayStation 4 (45)
- iOS (28)
- Android (18)
- macOS (78)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (29)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (19)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (31)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Neo Geo (2)
- Web (1)
1. Resident Evil 6
Bioterrorism ... Terrorists infect the US President with a vaccine that makes him an aggressive zombie. And one of the heroes of the game will have to kill him. Behind the terrorists, there is a mafia organisation that wants to hide the truth about the impossibility to control the biological weapons developed by it, which turns people into zombies. Bioterrorists opposed by a detachment of special forces - it serves two other characters.
The action of the game periodically turns from a personal vendetta into a global catastrophe and back. One President-zombie is replaced by whole cities of infected. Zombies and mutants, bioterrorists, special forces and mercenaries - they all act constantly, fight and survive in open territories and secret bases.
In total, you can play for seven characters, including a woman - the head of terrorists. Four story campaigns, after going through one line of the plot, you can choose another lens and see the events from a different perspective.
There are many enemies, but ammunition drops out of them after death. The more dangerous is the enemy, the more ammo is dropped. In hand-to-hand combat, various combo attacks help. The complete passage of the game is described as approximately 25 hours of pure action.
2. Layers of Fear
Layers of Fear is the horror game with a focus on exploring and puzzles. It is the only installment in the IP, featuring one DLC which expands the storyline further and one port to the Nintendo Switch, which adds multiple features like accelerated controllers' support and touchscreen assistance.
The primary goal of the player is to guide the genius and psychopath painter on the way to complete the painting. The problem is the player does not know how to do so — they start exploring the house, which is changing the layouts repeatedly and find out many jump-scares along the way.
Getting through all of the six chapters the player may reach of the three endings: bad, average and good. The end is decided not by momentarily choice but by a series of decisions throughout the game. While the player is uncovering the truth about the premises of the hero's masterpiece, the DLC tells a story of his daughter which returns to her memories of the past. The DLC also features three endings in the same fashion as the original game.
3. Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior
Viscera Cleanup Detail is about cleaning. After a brutal fight with endless waves of enemies, you must really live a bloody mess after yourselves. That's where Space-Station Janitors come in to play with their mops, buckets of water and biohazard bins to clean the area for the next bloody fight.
Your goal as a janitor to search the whole area and clean any kind of a trace of a brutal fight. Body parts, med-kits, bloodbaths and others signs of a harsh battle with forces of evil. For bullets casings or flares you can use a broom to gather thing and then throw everything into the incinerator and burn all the evidence.
In this specific DLC, Shadow Warrior, janitors arrive on a very first mission of Shadow Warrior 2013. Lo Wang fought through demons and his opponents, slicing his katana in their bodies and tearing them apart. And now it is your job to take your mop, a bucket of water and funky music to clean the mess up.
4. Doom 3: BFG Edition
BFG Edition is an updated re-release of the 2004's Doom 3, a part of Doom series.
Changes from Doom 3
BFG Edition features improved graphics and sound, two expansion packs, and certain updates that alter the gameplay. It introduced checkpoints that automatically save the player’s progress. There are slight changes in the controls, as this version doesn’t allow the use of hotkeys. This edition also includes a copy of the original Doom in its Ultimate version.
The plot is identical to Doom 3. The game is set on Mars in the 22nd century. The player controls a nameless space marine (nicknamed "Doomguy" by the fans). His task is to defeat the demons of Hell that invaded the Delta Labs research facility. Doom 3 features the series' trademark violence, monsters, and black humor.
BFG Edition includes two expansion packs. The Resurrection of Evil was previously released in 2005. The plot, set two years after Doom 3, follows a team that comes to a space station and discovers the hellish Artifact. This expansion introduces new weapons, such as The Grabber and the double-barreled shotgun, as well as additional multiplayer maps.
The Lost Mission is a new story expansion that was not previously released. It allows you to play as a marine from the Bravo squad that was only mentioned in the original Doom 3. The protagonist's goal is to descend into Hell to find and destroy a teleportation device that demons are going to use to invade Earth.
5. We Were Here
Lost and separated in an abandoned castle set in a frozen wasteland. Your only possession left is a walkie-talkie, with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the both of you find your way out in time?
In We Were Here two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle. Player One is confined to a small secluded part of the castle. Player Two roams the castle trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice. There is no other way to communicate with each other, so make sure you have a microphone ready!
Are you ready to find out how well you and your friends work together? If you like living on the edge, try playing it with a complete stranger!
- Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and real-life escape rooms.
- Both players have a completely different game experience.
- Explore beautifully crafted environments in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
- Overcome challenging puzzles by working together.
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Optional Virtual Reality support. Enjoy the game with- or without VR!
Now also playable on Oculus Rift!
Note: This is a visually lush and detailed game. Playing in VR takes full advantage of higher-end systems - please refer to its minimum and recommended specs.
From Cyan, the indie studio that brought you Myst, comes a new sci-fi adventure.
As you walk beside the lake on a cloudy night, a curious, organic artifact falls from the starry sky and inexplicably, without asking permission, transports you across the universe. You’ve been abducted from your cozy existence and added into an alien landscape with pieces of Earth from unexpected times and places.
The strange worlds of Obduction reveal their secrets only as you explore, discover, coax, and consider their clues. As you bask in the otherworldly beauty and explore the enigmatic landscapes, remember that the choices you make will have substantial consequences. This is your story now.
Make it home.
“Immense and immersive… It was breathtaking… something that feels magical.” - UploadVR
“Cyan has succeeded in making another adventure that feels truly timeless.” - Polygon
“Obduction’s beautiful world is a worthy successor to Myst.” - Wired
Greenwood high school, located in a remote mountainous area, two students found themselves trapped and vulnerable. The place they once knew has changed in unsettling ways, haunted by evil creatures. To escape, they must explore the mysterious campus filled with ominous objects and puzzles. How will they survive in this ever threatening environment? Could they return to safety in one piece?
Set in a fictitious world in the 1960s Taiwan under martial law, Detention, the story-driven atmospheric horror incorporated East Asian elements rarely used in games. Taoism, Buddhism, Chinese mythology, the game draws on local Taiwanese cultural references to tell an unique and terrifying story.
In this 2D atmospheric horror side-scroller, players navigate the main characters in a classic point and click fashion to explore a high school where evil encroaches. While hiding from the rampaging monsters, you are to find items to interact with in the otherworldly rooms. And as more mysteries unveiled, the dark past of a cursed school will finally surface.
2D atmospheric horror with spine-chilling atmosphere.
Immersive gameplay and puzzle solving experience
Unique Taiwanese/Eastern cultural references.
Original sound tracks, fusing Electronic, Lo-Fi, and Rock with traditional Asian instruments.
Unique and appealing graphics.
Multiple language support. (Including English, Chinese)
Mac, Windows and Linux support
8. Viscera Cleanup Detail
IMPORTANT FOR MAC USERSPlease note that the OS X version does NOT have various Steam functionality, including: multiplayer connectivity through Steam, Workshop or Steam Achievements. Please see the community page for more details: http://steamcommunity.com/app/246900/discussions/3/133255603284962202/The GameDisaster! An alien invasion and subsequent infestation have decimated this facility. Many lives were lost, the facility was ruined and the aliens were unstoppable. All hope was lost until one survivor found the courage to fight back and put the aliens in their place!
It was a long and horrific battle as the survivor dueled with all manner of terrifying life-forms and alien mutations, but our hero won out in the end and destroyed the alien menace! Humanity was saved!
Unfortunately, the alien infestation and the heroic efforts of the courageous survivors have left rather a mess throughout the facility. As the janitor, it is your duty to get this place cleaned up.
So grab your mop and roll up your sleeves, this is gonna be one messy job.
Today, you're on Viscera Cleanup Detail!Key Features
- Janitorial Simulation - Step into the boots of a space-station sanitation technician and deal with the horrific aftermath of a sci-fi horror event. Blood, viscera, spent cartridges, worker bodies and other messes litter the facilities.
- Clean - It's your job to clean up the mess, so clean it up you shall! Use your trusty mop, gloves, dispenser machines, plasma laser and sniffer tool to help you get all that blood out of the floor and off the ceiling! You can even try and punch-out if you think you've done your job.
- Sandbox Gameplay - Don't want to clean? Just want to make more of a mess and play around with the physics? Go ahead! You can save your game as well; that's kind of us!
- Multiplayer - You can even enlist some friends/coworkers to come and help you clean up (or make even more mess). Split-screen co-op is available too!
Santa's Rampage comes included in the main game download AND as a standalone copy you can use to connect with others who only own Santa's Rampage.
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. Kona is a chilly, narrative-driven interactive tale you won't soon forget.
"Parabole has created a stunning game of duality, effortlessly blending survivalism with detective work and well-researched history with dying folklore."
- Stephen Turner, Destructoid
"It’s tremendous at creating its distinct atmosphere and then drawing you deeper in. It’s witty, spooky, and achieves an ideal sense of urgency. Weird, clamant and intriguing, this is well worth a look."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, ShotgunSettingOctober 1970. W. Hamilton, a rich industrialist who owns a hunting manor in Northern Canada, reports several cases of vandalism perpetrated against his property. Unable to find out who dared to commit these acts, Hamilton calls Carl Faubert, a renowned private detective to handle the affair.
In Kona, Carl becomes trapped up in the deep north, engulfed in an unexpected snowstorm, and is unable to find his client —or any other living inhabitant for that matter. The player incarnated detective Faubert, who must shed light on the mysterious events befalling the area.Key Features
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band CuréLabel
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
Post-apocalyptic story about two travelers who set out on a long journey in the wasteland, left by people after the global epidemic. The disaster destroyed much of the world's population, the infrastructure went wrong and the common life remained only in memories. The times when a human has adapted the environment for himself have end and now, in order to survive, he will have to adapt to changes. You will have to play the character whose path runs through the deserted towns and cities in Russia, fields and forests of a vast country and even a secret underground facility. Who are we, where are we from and where do we go – we will be lucky to know it only at the end!
This adventure story will let you explore in more detail a number of interesting locations of post apocalyptic Russia, filled with a variety of items and secrets. During the journey you will collect supplies, food, batteries and weapons, solve quests and move forward on the plot, which has several variation in the final, depending on your actions.
Categories in common with 35MM: Indie
11. Get Even
Black - an ice-cold mercenary and hired gun - awakes in a mysterious old asylum with no memory of his past.
Under the guidance of his anonymous captor, ‘Red’, Black embarks on a form of treatment, facilitated by a unique technology - a headset that allows the user to relive their memories and experience them again in the present.
And so Black tries to remember.
With the help of the ‘Pandora’ headset, he travels into the depths of his own mind to explore the truth behind the only thing he can remember: the rescue attempt of a teenage girl with a bomb strapped to her chest.
12. Immortal Redneck
Immortal Redneck is an FPS set in Egypt with rogue-lite elements. The game mixes old-school first-person shooter action with a rogue-lite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style feel meet randomly generated dungeons, a complete skill tree, permanent death and 9 classes with different traits.
The game revolves around a redneck tourist who wakes up mummified in ancient Egypt after an accident. Why is he here? How did he survive the accident? And why the hell is he mummified?!
The answer lies within the three danger-filled pyramids of Giza, all protected by an army of monsters and huge bosses. Obviously, your mission is to get inside the pyramids, kill all the enemies and discover what's going on!
- Old School FPS: frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style
- RogueLite mechanics: randomly generated dungeons, classes, skills, permanent death but with gameplay progression
- Nine playable classes: all with different skill sets. Players can switch classes between each play through, selecting the one most suitable for their current run
- Complete skill tree: evolve your character, buying equipment and weapons, upgrading and acquiring new skills
- Over 50 different weapons: traditional firearms, magical, mythological, futuristic or just plain weird weapons including a Potato Launcher. You name it, this game has it
- Over 100 scroll modifiers: Each scroll picked up in-game changes your current run, for good (convert your enemies in to chickens) or for bad (reduces your speed of movement) and everything in between!
- Over 35 enemies: mummies, sarcophagus, flying skulls, humanoid snakes, big fat warriors... All willing to kill you
- Huge bosses: two in each pyramid with unique gameplay
- Merchant: Buy equipment and supplies that will be maintained between different games, even when you die
- Skill Rooms: hone your skills in rooms focused on platforming and avoiding a variety of traps
- Twitch Quest: special mode for streamers, your community will vote on what happens next
13. The Hat Man: Shadow Ward
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward is an indie horror game by Game Mechanics. The developers state that the game is based on the true story.
Your daughter is diagnosed with dementia and is put in the Canton State Insane Asylum. Sometime later, you receive a letter from the asylum staff that she has gone missing from the Asylum. You set out to find her. Upon the protagonist's arrival, everything goes to hell. Electricity and communication with the outside world get cut off, and supernatural events occur. You have to get out of there.
The game's controls are usual for the first-person experience. WASD is used for moving, Q and E for leaning, with spacebar to jump and I bound for your inventory. There are no usable weapons present in the game. The only things the players often use are a flashlight, medkits, and some matches. One time in the game the players can use a fire ax to break a door, yet this event is completely scripted.
The premise of the gameplay is simple: avoid the mysterious Hat Man and the Shadow People that are encountered on your way out of the asylum. The game puts a heavy emphasis on using light sources to see your enemies. It is impossible to attack the enemies, as the players don't have any weapons at their disposal, so the only thing the players can do is to run away from the creepy creatures.
14. The Last Door - Collector's Edition
Feel what it's truly like to be alone in the dark with this low-res, high-suspense point-and-click horror adventure, winner of multiple Best Games of the Year awards. Set in Victorian England, when Jeremiah Devitt receives a letter from his old schoolmate Anthony Beechworth with a hidden, cryptic message, he knows something is wrong. His journey to an abandoned manor is only the beginning as he starts to remember a long-buried secret from his youth, discovering things man was not meant to know, and opening doors that should have remained closed…
The Last Door: Collector’s Edition contains four terrifying episodes of occult and otherworldly horror inviting you to investigate Victorian England's deepest, darkest secret. Featuring new scenes and puzzles, enhanced graphics, unlockable bonuses, and remastered sound. Explore ancient manors, decaying tenements, and twisting underground warrens with little but a lamp and magnifying glass to guide you. Dare you open The Last Door: Collector's Edition?
15. The Count Lucanor
Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colorful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.
We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.
16. House of Caravan
Taking place in a single mansion in Candlewood, northeast USA, in the early 20th Century, House of Caravan is a sinister adventure filled with dark secrets and vexing puzzles.
Stepping into the role of a young boy captured by strangers on his way back from school, you'll be tasked with exploring the house, uncovering clues as to your kidnapping, while attempting to find a way out.
But in this apparently deserted mansion, something doesn't feel quite right.
With a gorgeously rendered 3D environment, full voice acting, and dozens of secrets to uncover, House of Caravan is a room escape game with a sinister twist..
Will you escape?
- Uncover a dark and twisted narrative to uncover, inspired by Edgar Allen Poe and classic horror films
- Explore a gorgeously rendered house filled with riddles and conundrums – solve the puzzles to find your way out
- A fusion of narrative exploration and point-and-click adventure – with full 3D and first-person perspective
- 60-90 minutes of game time on first play through
Damned: A Randomized Online Horror Game
- What is Damned?
Damned is a randomized online horror game for up to 5 players (4 survivors and 1 monster).
You’ll be able to play as one of four people trapped in different haunted places (hotels, hospitals, etc).
As a survivor your main objective will be finding your way out, as well as helping your friends get out too. You’ll often find yourself on the edge, hearing and seeing ghostly things, trying to find keys and items to help in your escape. And sometimes you’ll find yourself running desperately from a monster, who’s there only to find and kill you and your friends.
You’ll also be able to play as the monster. The game will feature different monsters, each one unique in its gameplay and hunting style.
- What kind of horror game is Damned?
Damned explores the sense of being defenseless against a powerful supernatural force. The survivors can’t directly affect the monster in any way. When it’s there to get you, your only chance is to run and hide.
This perception of being defenseless is very strong, primal and terrifying, it builds up anxiety and makes you really scared, fearing any unexplained noise or movement.
This is how Damned creates horror in a multiplayer game session, and we believe it to be super effective! (tested and approved!)
- Why is Damned a randomized game?
Every stage in Damned is randomized:
- Almost all the objects in a stage may or may not appear;
- The item system is fully random too, randomizing which item will appear in the game, and where it'll be;
- The way to win a match as a survivor is also randomized;
- Even the stage may trigger random events to scare the survivors inside.
- Why is Damned a competitive and cooperative game?
Because in a full game, with 4 survivors and 1 monster, there’ll be a survivor “team” cooperating to try and escape together, and at the same time they’ll be competing against a monster, trying to flee from him and deny each one of its attempt to hunt and kill a survivor.
- How to play as a survivor?
As a survivor you’ll be cooperating with your friends (up to 4 survivors in a single game session):
You and your friends will be searching the level for keys and items to help in your escape;
Each survivor will have a flashlight that can be turned on and off, helping you see your surroundings, but at the same time letting the monster know where you are;
The survivors will be able to manipulate objects throughout the hotel, like drawers, doors, safes, cabinets, wardrobes;
Challenge yourself to find the exit and get out alive.
- How to play as the monster?
As the monster, your game will be all about competing alone against the survivors team.
The game will feature different monsters, each one unique in its play style. It's up to you to play a few rounds with each monster and decide which one works best for you.
How are you going to hunt and kill the survivors?
- Why is Damned worth buying?
Because it’s fun!
It’s really scary, you’ll find yourself on the edge a lot of times, trying to evade the monster or trying to pay closer attention because you don’t know if the sound you just heard is some random noise or if it is the monster haunting you.
It’s a real horror game, it explores deeply the feeling of being completely defenseless against a powerful force that can finish you easily. Your only choice is to run and hide!
And also because it’s really fun to play as the monster as well. You’ll keep haunting and building up anxiety in people, making them terribly scared of you. We really put you in the skin of a terrifying monster.
- Links and contact:
Got any questions and/or suggestions? We want to hear your opinion, please contact us: [email protected]
9heads Game Studios: http://www.9heads.com
Categories in common with Damned: Adventure
18. Don't Knock Twice
To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. Explore a grand manor house environment and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and wield items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you. Developed alongside the 2017 horror film, Don’t Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica).
“One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.”
Play with our without a VR device.VR FEATURESDon’t Knock Twice is designed to be played with our without a VR device.
Only one purchase is necessary, you will be given the option to play in VR or Non VR when starting the game. You are free to switch between modes and carry on where you left off.
A free VR demo available now on Steam for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch controls.VR LOCOMOTION- Walking Locomotion
- TeleportationGAMEPLAY AREA- Seated
- Room-ScaleSUPPORTED CONTROLSNon VR – Keyboard / Mouse, Standard Controller
Vive VR – Vive Hand Controllers
Oculus VR – Oculus Touch Controllers, Standard ControllerADDITIONAL VR FEATURES- Distance Grabbing or "Stretchy Hands" is an available option in Oculus VR Mode.
- One-Click 90 degree flip buttons are available in Oculus VR Mode.
19. Dead Realm
Ghosts prey on the living inside the haunted grounds of a long dead electricity tycoon. Dead Realm is a creepy multiplayer action game with immersive and horrifyingly beautiful environments. You’ll either play as Human and work with your friends to run, hide, and survive or you can play as a Ghost and reap the living.
Dead Realm is a first person action horror game where players are split into two sides, the living and the undead. Originally an Early Access game, Dead Realm was developed with community feedback to make a fun, fast paced action game which emphasizes stealth and survival over strength. Often times, staying hidden is your best chance to survive and win.
The world of Dead Realm exists on another plane where ghosts of all shapes and sizes seek to reap those who dare to enter their domain. Players can select from multiple modes and pay across 9 varying maps, making sure players can never be scared the same way twice.
- 5 Terrifying Game Modes; each with a different theme and set of rules. Some favor stealth, others favor teamwork, all will make you afraid of things that go bump in the night.
- Ever wanted to fight back against the undead? You can now with our mode, “The Hunted,” which combines the atmospheric experience of Dead Realm with FPS mechanics.
- 9 immersive, horrifying maps, ranging from sprawling outdoor mazes to tight quartered buildings. Each map brings new depth and adds new variations to our different mode.
- A selection of frightening Ghosts (and alternate skins for each) so players can pick a ghoul to best suit their mood and playstyle.
- 10 Special Characters, based on some of the biggest Gaming Video and Streaming personalities in the world, each one made in collaboration with the influencer.
- 10 Humans to choose from, each with unique unlockables, emotes, and style.
- Multiple Enhanced Abilities for ghosts and humans designed to fit strategic, patient, or aggressive playstyles.
Dream is an exploration game that takes place within the subconscious mind of Howard Phillips, a young man whose waking hours are tedious and dull, but whose dreams are lucid and powerful. Adventure through these abstract worlds, solve their challenges and discover their secrets in search of the key to Howard’s future.
The different worlds that make up Howard’s dreams can be strange, beautiful or even chilling. They’re filled with puzzles, collectibles and surprises. Snow-covered deserts, endless twisted stairways, haunting nightmares and much more await you.
With non-linear narrative and gameplay you can explore at will and see the story progress according to your choices. Multiple possible endings mean the decisions you make and the dreams you experience will influence how Howard’s future plays out.
The worlds of Howard’s dreams are accompanied by an enchanting original soundtrack from composer Norman Legies. The Dream OST is available to purchase along with the game.
Dream was created by HyperSloth, a team of three students from the University of Huddersfield whose mission is to create unique games suitable for a wide audience and to a high standard. Dream is their first major release.
22. Gemini: Heroes Reborn
Gemini: Heroes Reborn is a first person action-adventure that allows users to enter into the role of Cassandra, age 20. She is a young woman on a journey of discovery in which she will unlock incredible powers - unique in the Heroes Universe - and solve a mystery in her past. She will be reunited with her long missing family, but not in the way she ever expected.
23. Calvino Noir
The film noir stealth game. Calvino Noir is the exploratory, sneaking adventure through the 1930s European criminal underworld. Architecture meets Noir as you become unwillingly entangled in a revolutionist plot. Sneak through sewers, across rooftops, and past guards in this dark and mysterious journey.
Play as a disparate group of low-lifes, loners and last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. The characters of Calvino Noir exist in a moral universe which knows only shades of grey. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged - but all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
Although inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner, Calvino Noir is a throwback to an era that could easily be from Earth's past. The game is heavily noir influenced, but at the same time progressive, reflecting a somewhat modernist take on the classic genre.
- Seven levels splits across three acts
- Fully voiced rich and immersive narrative
- Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema
- Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
- Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills
- Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.
24. The Lost Crown: A Ghosthunting Adventure
Unravel an ancient mystery and search for an ancient treasure on England's fog-shrouded coastline, famed for its legends of smugglers, pirates and ghosts. Join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans as they investigate a tale of horror and haunting. Wielding the tools of the modern-day ghost-hunter in a cinematic, richly detailed interactive world of wind-swept coastlines and crumbling crypts, you will be captivated, taunted and teased by mind-bending puzzles and interactions with the town 'locals'. But, be warned, there are those who will stop at nothing to prevent Nigel discovering "that which should stay hidden". With nerves of steel and wits to match, in your search for The Lost Crown you will soon discover long lost secrets previously known only to the dead!
- Spine-tingling ghost story.
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena).
- Explore isolated, creepy locations with a nite-vision camera.
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while researching the game.
- A Full cast of actors to bring the world of Saxton to life.
- Chilling original soundtrack.
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third person interaction.
- Realistic and integrated puzzles.
- A stunning 30+ hours of gameplay.
25. Zombie Panic! Source
Dive into the zombie apocalypse with Zombie Panic! Source: a cooperative, survival-horror first-person-shooter. One of the most popular Half-Life 2 modifications of all time.
Choose your team as the undead or a survivor. Enjoy their unique abilities, weapons, and challenges in this high-paced, action-packed thriller.The TeamsAs a survivor, unlock large arsenals of firearms, explosives and improvised melee weapons. Can you stop the waves of undead? Will you engage the horde head-on, or barricade and fortify while your friends play sniper? If all else fails, Panic! Then run as if your lives depend on it… for they surely do.
As a zombie, you’re free to hunt the living like the rabid beast you are. Feast upon their flesh and unlock your inner berserker. Heightened zombie night-vision gives you the upper hand in dark environments. Infect survivors as the carrier zombie (patient zero), to weaken their defenses, then sadistically watch them turn on each other. Use it all to your advantage to strategics, ambush, conquer and destroy your oblivious living counterparts.GamemodesZombie Panic! Source hosts a variety of game modes for excellent replayability. Explore the zombie apocalypse with:
- Survival Mode: Put your ability to scavenge and survive to the test. Easily the top player choice.
- Objective Mode: You’re on a mission. Whether it’s to escape or defeat the horde, you’d better use your brainz to find those keys, get the power back on, hack that computer, and get to the chopper! Otherwise… I think you know what happens.
- Hardcore Mode: For experienced zombie connoisseurs, you and your teammates get to enjoy pitting yourselves against extra tough foes, and even rougher odds.
- Assault Mode: Capture the Point. Points are awarded for completing side objectives, adding to the overall score of the players’ team which in the end decides the victor.
26. Home is Where One Starts...
“I remember when I was a little girl, waiting at the end of my driveway. I had already missed the school bus, but I stood there anyway… envying the birds.”
Home is Where One Starts... is a short, first-person exploration game in the same vein as Dear Esther or Gone Home. It’s an experience where every object has been carefully placed to tell a poignant story—a story about childhood, hope, and the miracle of memory. You play as a little girl from a broken home somewhere in the American South. Exploring the lonely countryside reveals clues and vignettes which help the player answer the question of where home is—and how one can get there.Key features:
- A quiet, non-linear story told by the future self of a reflective narrator
- Inspired by the rural countryside and stories like John Steinbeck’s East of Eden and Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life
- A 15-30 minute experience that can be completed in one sitting
- An experience that focuses on atmosphere rather than action or puzzles
- A rich, detailed environment that rewards players who explore with story insights and secret endings
- Oculus Rift DK2 support (currently in beta)
27. Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul
Armed with a flashlight, you find yourself exploring what appears to be a quiet average looking home in a woodsy neighborhood. Before long, you discover you’re not alone as you unravel the mystery of what’s gone on in this house and struggle to survive the terror that begins to hunt you.
This original story, based on the mythology of the massively popular PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film franchise, is built from the ground up for VR. You freely walk through the environment using Room Scale combined with several controller based movement options. After the tutorial, you're on your own. Zero onscreen directions or HUD in your face, you’re never taken out of the immersion all the while exploring the multiple floors of this massive nightmarish house.
Gameplay length will vary on gameplay style. There are no Quicktime events in this game and its up to the player to discover and unravel the story. Its pretty much an open world in the house, so explore where you can. Completionist can be in this game for many many hours. Standard playtime will still be hours unless you knew exactly where every item was. So please don't share the location of items and ruin it for others. We will include some randomization of the in the future to make it more difficult.
Survival: With limited tools, you must run and hide or out smart your enemy. Good luck.
Random moments of terror means you never know when a haunting will strike, you must be alert at all times. Our proprietary Scare Randomizer system will create random scares beyond story moments. This means you never know when a scare is going to happen. This is like a real haunted house. sometimes there a bunch of scares and others times maybe very little or nothing at all. There is tremendous terror in the unknown. keep yours eyes open at all times, and be sure to wear headphones, the sound alone will make you crap your pants.
28. Killing Room
Killing Room is a first person shooter mixed with a rogue-like RPG and reality-show parody. You are an (un)lucky contestant in Killing Room, a popular reality-show in a decadent 22nd century. You know that there is only glory or death – with death winning in 99 out of 100 cases.
- First person shooterKilling Room offers classical first person gunplay with many weapons, even melee ones like Scythe or the audience’s favorite flyswatter.
- Rogue-likeThere is Permanent death, random generation and very high difficulty in Killing Room so as to ensure that your skills will be properly tested and that every wrong move can cause you a lot of trouble.
- Reality-show parody We love the idea behind the Smash TV game of the Running Man movie/book. The Killing Room therefore aims for this. Your character is in a bad situation but he can become ridiculously rich in few hours. However, everyone will do everything possible to stop him. Killing Room is a cruel reality-show, one full of dark humor and cynicism.
- Online voting for streamers and viewers You can let a real online audience decide how you will be rewarded or punished during your playthrough. Just stream the game and share the provided URL with your followers. This is a completely new way of interaction between a player and his/her audience. We made sure that it brings a great amount of fun for both sides while it is absolutely optional. Playing without a real online audience is still a complete experience.
- Popularity-drivenYou will be closely watched not only by an online audience. Your actions will be evaluated by an AI audience as well. If you are boring, your popularity will drop. But if you entertain crowds, you can become their hero. Being popular is everything when it comes to TV shows! Literally, it is everything, because if you annoy the audience, they will make you regret the moment you ever entered Killing Room.
- RPGYour character is defined by various attributes – Stamina, Health, Speed, Defense, Accuracy, etc. You can invest into boosting these attributes to significantly help you in your desperate effort. But you can also depend on items which can boost your attributes and even give you special effects and bonuses beyond the basic RPG system. There are double-jumps, invulnerability to traps, various maps of Killing Room sets, and tons of other useful things. But if you are a bad boy or girl with low popularity or begrudging online viewers, you can also get trouble items which will cause you…well, trouble...from hardly noticeable penalties to your attributes to serious diseases, the inability to run or losing an eye.
- Diverse and rich in content and gameplay Guns and melee weapons, 3 different 'worlds' with unique enemies, boss fights, more than 100 unique items, points of interest with rewards and many more awaits you in Killing Room. Also, while our show permanently tries to kill its participants, it is not only about shooting. We have prepared many interesting traps, puzzles and other elements to make sure that our show is in no way boring.
- 8 random generated levels
- 8 boss creatures with unique gameplay and intro animations
- Online voting for better interaction between streamers and their audience
- 15+ weapons
- 25+ enemy types
- 150+ unique Items
- Fighting, puzzle and trap rooms
You wake up dazed and confused, probably from the effects of cryosleep.
No one can be seen around, but you soon start to find the bodies of your dead crewmen.
The ship is adrift, and whoever – or whatever – killed your crewmates is probably still around.
Syndrome is a sci-fi survival horror game that takes place aboard the "Valkenburg", an exploration and science ship equipped with the most advanced systems in the Novacore fleet.
You need to find out what happened to your crewmen and do whatever you can to survive this nightmare.
The enemies are powerful and numerous, which means that stealth and evasion are often the best strategy.
You'll find weapons aboard the ship, but ammo is scarce and should be wisely spent.FEATURES
● Claustrophobic horror: The action takes place inside a spaceship. There are countless horrors inside, both physical and psychological.
● Fight or hide: There are weapons on the ship, but not enough ammo to take everyone out. Use them wisely.
● Engaging storyline: Nothing is what it seems. Something very bad happened aboard the ship, and it’s up to you to find out what’s really going on.
● Reactive enemies: They’ll follow noises and investigate any disturbances.
● Interactive scenario: There’s plenty of exploration to do inside the ship, and many things to discover.
30. Panty Party
Warning! NO hentai contents in this game! All you get is funny and stupid panties!
"I have to find... the Warrior of Love!"
"The Warrior of Love...?"
"Yes... it is you! The one who loves panties, the Warrior of Love!"
Dashing on the street, Warriors of Love along with panties, to save humans from the evil intention– and to save themselves from being transformed into panties!
Fight in a funny comedy full of panties, love and passion, with fierce battles between panties!
Dash and dodge in high speed battles … with panties!
Panty Party is a fast-paced battle game. Fly as a panty in the street and in-between buildings. Search for the enemy panties and kick their bad ♥♥♥!Features
Feel emotions of foolishness and excitement ... with Panty Party!
Energetic dancing music. It is the melody of panties.
Every color imaginable. It is the color of panties.
A Story of nonsense and fools brought to you by panties ( and the Warrior of Love! ).
The sentimental thoughts of panties, which you can only experience in Panty Party.
Hyper exciting battling, multiple battlegrounds in the city and a full collection of unique panties!
All panties have unique skills, and the passion skill, to make them even stronger!
The white panty is soft, the bear panty is fierce, the stripe panty is a classic and the sailor panty – find out yourself.
Collect them all! Step forward, Warrior of Love, it is time to show your love for panties!
This ... is Panty Party!
31. Rise of Insanity
Rise of Insanity is a psychological horror for PC, additionally with support for VR (but googles are not required).
Impersonate into the role of the doctor of psychology and get into psychedelic detective story, located in American '70s, with professional dialogues and realistic graphics. Dark atmosphere of uncertainty is surrounding the player, who by explorating of many locations, meet logical puzzles, and events like...flying through deepest parts of human’s consciousness.
Overcome your fear and get to know what has really happened to your family.
Some aspects of human’s consciousness today, as well as in the 70’s, were mysteries for the doctors. Dr Stephen Dowell has to face the case of his new patient. The symptoms indicate many different disorders that are not connected to each other. Will the doctor solve the puzzle of the mysterious disorder?
The Game CharacteristicsMysteryNo one knows what has happened to your family. Cops cannot manage with the investigation. Did your family get lost or were they murdered? Only one suspect is your patient you are testing your experimental methods of treatment on. Who is responsible for everything that has happened?LocationsThe realistic graphics and diverse locations were inspired on architectural trends from early 70’s in the USA. Visit them all and check what do they hide and to what will they lead you.MechanicsWalk, explore, examine and solve the mysteries and sometimes, even flying. compass the deepest parts of human’s consciousness.Cinematic GameplayProfessional dialogues and soundtrack allow you to entirely drill down to the history and experience the same as the main character.Overcome Your Fear The constant pressure and uncertainty create a real challenge which we want you to meet. Don’t let us down and overcome your fear.For VR playersBecause it is a horror type game and we really wanted to preserve the immersion, the game does not posses the system of movement based on teleports. If the traditional way of movement causes the motion sickness (VR sickness), we do not recommend to play VR version. The game posseses the alternative snap rotation.
Sumoman is an adventure puzzle platformer with advanced physics, destructible objects and the ability to reverse time. Solve various physical puzzles, trying to keep the unstable Sumoman on his feet in challenging environments.
A young Sumoman is returning home from a sumo tournament only to find his fellow countrymen in a dramatic peril. Someone has enchanted the inhabitants of the island, putting them into an eternal slumber. Our clumsy, yet fearless hero starts his journey across the beautiful, ancient Japan to find the source of the magical dream. He will have to overcome puzzling contraptions and threatening surroundings in order to break the dream spell and wake up the charmed people. Sumoman makes no haste, however, because nothing would be worse for our noble hero than to fall over and lie helplessly.Key Features
- Unstable main hero. Sumoman can't get up if he falls over.
- Time reverse feature. Every sumo wrestler can rewind time. Didn't you know?
- Physical puzzles. Can you solve even the simplest puzzle if Sumoman falls over every time?
- Lots of humor and Easter Eggs.
- Split-screen mode with special competitive levels for 2 players. Be faster than your friend in sumo racing, or beat them in the King of the Hill mode.
A simple family, like hundreds of others, arrive at a country house to celebrate the Christmas holidays. What could be better than to spend Christmas with family in a pleasant festive atmosphere and home comforts? But their plans become unexpected nightmares. Unfortunately, the son has behaved quite differently this year. Instead of being on Santa’s good list he finds himself on the naughty list. Instead of getting a visit by Santa he’s visited by Krampus.
Story: You play as a teenager, who along with his family went to a country house to celebrate Christmas. But in the festive night something went wrong.
- interesting Christmas story
- holiday and horror atmosphere
- interactive environments
- pressing sounds
34. Orange Moon
Orange Moon is a surreal 2D action-platformer with RPG elements and complex puzzles. Take on the role of an explorer as you discover the mysterious world of Orange Moon – filled with hostile native life forms and harsh, treacherous environments. To increase your chances of survival, choose from a variety of weapons, equipment, and upgrades to aid your dangerous exploration. Can you uncover all of Orange Moon’s secrets?
- Explore a mysterious world filled with hostile life forms.
- Survive by acquiring and utilizing an array of unique weapons, equipment, ammunition, and upgrades.
- Solve complex puzzles to successfully uncover the secrets surrounding you.
- Fight bizarre enemies – from carnivorous plants to deadly biomechanoids – and defeat fearsome bosses.
- Overcome harsh and treacherous environments with obstacles such as acid swamps, toxic clouds, and deep craters.
35. Bohemian Killing
Steampunk Paris, set against the background of the late 19th century, torn between tradition and modernity. Class differences and pervasive racism finally lead to a tragedy. A year later you find yourself on trial, accused of a brutal murder. How far will you go to exonerate yourself? Will you lie, seek evidence to prop your testimony or, perhaps, pretend to be insane? Your imagination is the limit. OVERVIEWBohemian Killing is a narrative-driven courtroom drama, offering players almost unlimited possibilities of solving the lawsuit, thanks to the complete integration of gameplay and narrated story. It is also the first law-themed game made by a real-life lawyer!STORYLINEWelcome to Paris of the late 19th century. The aftermath of the Great Revolution offered a new start for each and every citizen, regardless of social class. Alfred Ethon, a young inventor of Gypsy origin, benefits from the change, becoming a symbol of success thanks to his hard work and innovative projects, well ahead of their time.
Soon, a young woman is brutally murdered - a maid working for an impoverished Lord, a relic of the old French regime. Is Alfred Ethon to be blamed for the murder? The evidence points towards him... But you can change that.
As you stand before the court, all you can count on is your own intellect and creativity. But how does that look in practice?GAMEPLAYGameplay in Bohemian Killing is a combination of a courtroom drama, and a walking simulator. It can be classified as a first person experience, or a first person interactive story adventure game.
The story is set within two time frames. In the present, you find yourself locked up in the courtroom. You're getting acquainted with the evidence, witness testimony and questions posed by the Judge. Each question triggers a flashback - and begins your testimony. During the flashback you find yourself in a Parisian district, with each of your decisions, interactions and action affecting Alfred Ethons' testimony and the final verdict.
To help you in your testimony, you'll have access to all the evidence gathered on the case - expert opinions, reports and witness testimonies. Each of them can be (but doesn't have to be!) refuted in a number of different ways.
In the Evidence menu you can familiarize yourself with testimonies of witnesses, forensic expertises, physical evidences, etc. They are grouped into appropriate categories, making them easy to find.
A neighbor testified that at approximately 10 p.m. he passed you in the entrance of the tenement house, noticing that your clothes were covered in blood? Try testifying that your neighbor lies and prove that he has a reason to do so. Or maybe you'll get into a bar fight just a few minutes before, so that you can testify that the blood the neighbor saw was yours, and not the victim's? Or maybe you will cut yourself while shaving, covering your clothes with blood that the neighbor sees later? But what if the court finds your time of shaving conspicuous and torments you with even more questions? How will you get out of this?
With a wide range of possibilities that can lead to several standard endings and one additional hidden one, the game doesn't consider any path "a bad one", ensuring that each playthrough will be different.
To adjust the game to the preferences of each player, two modes are available:
- In the Standard mode, the outcome depends entirely on your creativity and ability to solve logical problems. You will suffer the consequences of your own actions.
- In the Story mode, your attorney will advise you as you progress along, commenting on your decisions and choices, preventing you from acting in a way that might prove to be harmful in the eyes of the court.
Stephane Cornicard studied in France, at the prestigious Colby College in the US, and at Goldsmith College in the UK. He played in numerous blockbusters such as “Spectre,” the most recent Bond film, or Steven Spielberg’s “Saving Private Ryan”.
His career as a voice actor is no less impressive and includes Syphon Filter, Primal, Metal Gear Solid, and the Dragon Age and Total War series. He currently teaches drama at the Actor’s Centre in London.
36. Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles
As the city burns and the countryside is engulfed by the epidemic, the living are increasingly alone and forced to live with this new reality. Monstrous beasts and disfigured remnants roam freely with their numbers increasing rapidly, slaughtering everything in their path. In the opening chapter, Lydia finds herself separated from her fellow survivors and all alone. After fleeing into a large manor estate to escape the relentless horde, her only goal now is survival. She must explore the manor, locate supplies and find a way to wake from this nightmare. But somehow... she knows her fate is already sealed.
Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles is an episodic unforgiving survival horror experience that takes place within the Outbreak universe. Death lurks behind each door as you fight to survive with the limited supplies at your disposal. Search rooms thoroughly and make the right choice when to fight - or flee - from the monstrosities. Featuring classic hardcore survival horror gameplay in a directed single-player experience, you'll need to stay on your toes to stay alive. You have a limited inventory and you'll need to leverage supply caches to store your equipment for use later. Saving your game is also highly restrictive and you'll need to locate the means to record your progress as you explore. Lydia's adventure is just the beginning... can you survive the chronicles and determine the fate of the other survivors?
Episodic: New chapters available over time. Buy only what you want to play.
Story Mode: Survive through a classic single-player survival horror experience.
Battle Mode: Tough as nails action mode where you scrounge and fight to reach the exit.
Cinematic: Experience your last moments through fixed cameras and beautiful environments.
Explore: Search rooms and read logs to find keys and solve puzzles to survive.
Fight or Flee: Engage threats directly or run away to safety in another room.
Classic: True hardcore classic survival horror with a limited inventory and deadly foes.
Progress: Saving is limited and restricted. Find floppy disks to record your progress.
Storage: Manage your limited inventory by finding and storing items in caches.
Difficult: Play across multiple difficulty modes, including the one hit kill Nightmares mode.
Defense: Utilize numerous firearms and melee weapons against the undead.
Alone: Play solo even without an internet connection.
Controller: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls.
Note: Base game includes the Story and Battle Mode content for chapter one and is required to play subsequent chapter DLC.
P.A.M.E.L.A. is an intense open-world survival horror game set in Eden, a fallen Utopian city.
Play as a Sleeper, awoken from cryosleep in Eden, a fallen utopia wrought with death and danger. Utilize a wide range of hi-tech weapons, equipment, and build-able items that can be upgraded to suit your needs. Meet PAMELA, an omnipresent AI overseer who is left alone watching over the once-vibrant city, now reduced to a silent monolith gliding across the ocean.
Interact with various factions, including the Afflicted citizens, security droids, robotic custodians, and more mysterious denizens hidden within Eden's depths. Each faction exhibits its own unique behaviors and alliances, and will react dynamically to the player’s behavior to become allies, or enemies.
Experience tense gameplay in a richly developed sci-fi universe. Each decision is meaningful, and each encounter could be your last. Wield and customize an array of modular equipment to defend yourself and explore the environment. Utilize an immersive UI and full body awareness, which removes all boundaries between the player and the horrors of Eden.
Manage the power reserves of the city, using energy only when necessary to avoid the dangers of being stranded in the dark. Upgrade your weaponry, and construct a safe haven to defend against the denizens of Eden. Enhancing your body with Bio-Augments will give you an advantage over your enemies, but at what cost?
Uncover the tragic events that lead to the downfall of a civilization, and fight for your life as the broken citizens of Eden defend their home against your intrusion. With a personality-driven AI system, no encounter will be the same as the Afflicted react in unpredictable ways, driven by their excruciating pain and disfiguring disease.
38. Root Of Evil: The Tailor
With spending a lot of effort on graphics and ingenuity in leading the storyboard, I believe that when you’re gaming you will feel like more than watching a movie. The game have the knots of the past of characters which towards the end of the game everything will gradually clear.
ARAYA is a first person adventure/horror game. Players will get a new thrilling experience inside a Thai hospital.
The story will be told from the perspective of 3 different characters. Players will explore different areas of the hospital in order to piece together the mysterious circumstances and solve the murder case of Araya.Virtual Reality Support
This game can be play without Virtual Reality headset.
This game supports the Oculus Rift headset with keyboard and mouse or XBOX controller.
This game supports the HTC VIVE headset with keyboard and mouse or XBOX controller.FAQ
Q. Who are we?
A. MAD Virtual Reality Studio is game studio dedicated to making the most out of VR technology. We are also serious horror fans. The view outside our window is a cemetery.
Q. Do I need a VR Headset to play this game?
A. Araya was optimised for a VR experience but can be played with or without VR Headset.
Q. What language will this game be in?
A. We are initially releasing ARAYA in English and Thai. We are also considering other languages depending on the feedback and amount of interest shown by the the community.
40. Drizzlepath: Glass
Your husband is dead and you want to visit his grave. There is an abondoned house in a village, and in that house you will find a red rose. You don't want to go to your husband's grave empty handed.
In Drizzlepath: Glass there are some hidden object type of puzzle elements as well as horror in some parts of the game.
It is an atmospheric experience mainly with nature theme and it will take you to different places surrounded with various moods. In your journey, the protagonist will tell you her memories with her husband from childhood to the time after he died.
There is no path to show you the way and you are free to explore so that you can find various things like some hallucinations that the protagonist sees or some note papers containing poem-like weird texts.
A bit of relaxation, a bit of mystery, a bit of thrill; the entire experience will put you in different moods.
41. Moonbase 332
Hello and Welcome to Moonbase 332
Moonbase 332 is an Arcade First Person Shooter by PatchNoteStudio. You play an old American exterminator. After a War between Germany and Austria in Year 2007, a base on the Moon was found. Austria has tested there some genetically modified Plagues to use it as a weapon. Your job is now there to clean up. Fight your way through the Moonbase 332.
- 5 Chapters, Each with 5 levels (includes boss battle, bonus level, etc.) (25 Levels)
- An absurd story (+Cutscenes)
- Some secrets (hidden weapons, items, rooms, etc.)
- The difficulty level varies with the player behavior.
- Liquid gameplay with up to 60 FPS
- The game speed increases with each level
- Health regeneration does not exist
- Ranking System and Online-Highscore list*
- Lifetime free updates*
*These features require an internet connection and/or a free Moonbase 332 account.
Visit our Website for more. http://mb332.patchnotestudio.com/ or http://patchnotestudio.com/
Elementium is a puzzle mind game. Manage the world of illusions and solve puzzles based on illusions and physics. Unique game mechanics for manipulation are available to you, starting with ordinary objects and ending with physical laws. Whether it's an ordinary cube or a planet, now everything is in your hands!
- More then 40 levels
- Sandbox mode
- Management of time, gravity, fire, planets and much more!
- Unique puzzles
- Excellent graphic
43. No Heroes Here
Rally your friends and hold your ground!
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
44. Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition
Expect the ultimate B-Movie Trash experience!
Don´t even dare to hope for state-of the art graphics, a proper balancing, professional voice acting or breathtaking script-writing. This here is 100% pure trash, an adventure / shooter hybrid with gazillions of bad jokes, dozens of pop culture references and a hidden, dense net of subversive, intelligent messages related to post-WWII-politics. Oh yes, you need a basic knowledge of pop culture to enjoy the game, and quite some education on politics to really love it, but who cares?
Far more important is:
We got boobies.
We got hookers.
We got Zombies.
We got Nazis.
We got even Nazi-Zombies!
You`re Peter "Pete" O`Brannon, a Private Eye. Sounds fascinating? It isn`t, trust me - unless you find it exciting to hunt down cheating husbands and lost dogs while living of cheap Chinese food in shabby motels. THAT would be what Petes job is all about - but luckily for him, he has a good customer paying his bills. It`s GlobalSecure Inc., one of the biggest insurance companies on the East Coast. More exactly, it`s Samantha "Sam" Miller who runs their investigation department on insurance fraud. She`s tough, she`s intelligent, she`s better than Pete. By far better. But due to the companies Code of Conduct and some very nasty ethic rules, she`s prevented from taking, erm, "semi-legal" steps to gain essential information and proofs. That`s where Pete steps in - for 500 bucks per day + expenses + a nice 20% share of the money the company saves with whatever Pete finds out.
Into the Dark is a playable B-Movie, a trash experience composed out of 60% humor, 30% horror and 10% technical flaws. Enjoy!
- 11 Levels of pure madness
- 15 different guns & weaponized items
- Soundtrack featuring Nox Arcana
- 67 puzzles
- 238 lovely clipping errors ²
- 35 sophisticated AI bugs ²
- Guaranteed minimum of 10 crashes when playing through the game! ²
- 168 additional glitches ²
- Play it as adventure, as shooter or as both!
- Explore the levels with your Oculus Rift Kit in VR!
- Optional Controller support (XboX and 360 Controllers work fine)
- Watch the full movie "Night of the living dead" ingame!
- Free Halloween Minigame - a new one each year!!
² just kidding. and trolling. and partially true.
Windows 8 users: As Windows 8 treats DarkBasic applications quite strange upon demanding large chunks of memory, we officially don´t support it. We have ran through the game on several Windows 8 systems, we have reports of many players beating the game on Windows 8, but we CANNOT guarantee it works on your side. Buy on own risk and RUN THE INTOTHEDARK EXE AS ADMINISTRATOR WITH COMPATIBILITY MODE WINDOWS 7
Memory Issues:[/b] Into the Dark calls large chunks of your primary 1.85Gig memory block. You may have to turn off FRAPS and Skype to have a proper trash experience, and sometimes you will have to reload an autosave to clear the memory. Refer to the troubleshooting guide for more information!
45. The House
You came to see the old datached house which you are going to buy.There is no one in the house.While looking through the numerous rooms and corridors you understand that there is something unusual.Since then you found out a terrible story.Besides you understand that you're not alone there.There is a "master" in the house,the personification of the evil.At first it will frighten you,then it will try to kill you,after that it'll call its dark forces.You have either to die or try to win the evil by all means...
So,what is the place?Is the old,neglected detached house a temporal portal or gate in hell? Moving to the past or future, you have to change your fate and prevent terrible events...
Plunge into the atmosphere of fear and horror,investigate the dark house full of mysteries and danger!
46. The Conjuring House
The Conjuring House is a psychological driven horror game that puts players in a constant state of anxiety that crescendos into raw panic and terror. The game takes place in a decaying manor with demonic entities and strong ties to the occult. You will encounter grotesque creatures, who will take your life at any moment. Your only goal -- survive.
In The Conjuring House, players will enter the game exploring a seemingly abandoned house that is consumed with demonic activity. Players are sent to the Atkinson House to investigate unusual happenings surrounding the death of the owner. Upon entering the house, players discover that they are unable to leave and are haunted by an incessant demonic woman who stalks them with murderous intent. Demonic artifacts must be destroyed in order to survive. Players must be hyper-aware of every move, twist and turn, as the woman is always lurking. The Conjuring House fully immerses players in an environment filled with anxiety, panic, and real consequences that scar.
Psychological Horror Game
The Conjuring House is a horror game featuring a demonic woman who is tracking your every move, ready to strike! Destroy artifacts to escape, but watch your back, as the nightmare becomes more desperate the closer you get to liberation.
Prepare to Panic
The main enemy is a demonic woman, not tied to any specific location or timing, leaving a constant sense of impending danger… and the opportunity for you to jump out of your seat at any given moment!
Explore The Conjuring House in a non-linear progression style, with multiple paths through the house. Quests can be approached in a different order from one player to another, providing a unique and different gameplay experience each time.
The game utilizes environmental tools, such as detailed visuals, perfectly timed audio, and a Gothic setting to convey and promote fear and panic in the player. Players will find many moments where their eyes will play tricks on them, causing them to think there’s a creature lurking at the end of the hall when in fact it’s just a side table stacked with items.
47. Last Will
Last Will is a reverse Escape Room game, where you need to get into the center of a grand old mansion, made by a eccentric and paranoid old professor.
The player will be tested in all manner of skills like logic, perception, maths, communication, timing and riddles.
The game can be played alone, or in teams of up to 4 players. The mansion is randomly generated each time, and the difficulty will mold to the player.
The game can be played in ESCAPE ROOM mode with a countdown clock, or in FREE PLAY where you can set your own pace.
The game has some mild paranormal undertones, without going all out on a horror limb.Features
- Randomly generated mansion and puzzles, for increased replayability.
- 20+ different puzzle types.
- Easy and simple movement and UI, putting the focus on solving the puzzles.
- 16 beautiful mansion rooms, with more added over time.
- New puzzles, challenges and rooms added bi-weekly.
- Work together in 4-player multiplayer.
- Flexible hint system makes sure you don't get absolutely stuck.
Enter the room alone or invite your friends along for the ride, and solve puzzles together in a team up to 4 players.
48. CASE 2: Animatronics Survival
Two years before the attack on the police station, there was a terrible tragedy in the city, which led to the closure of the amusement park.
Some believe it was an accident—others, that it was a well-planned act of intimidation.
Leaflets about missing people filled the city streets.
You play as Jack. He is a man who has lost everything. Soon he’ll have to pay for his crime.
The past has finally caught up with him... Try to save him.Features:
- Play online with friends as the three survivors - try to avoid their terrible fate;
- A well-considered story with its own characteristics;
- Unexpected situations that will make you think;
- A lot of different game locations;
- Control those feared by the army;
- Use the tablet: watch security cameras, manage and monitor the situation;
- Solve new puzzles, but look out... they are watching you.
Your mission is to survive at any cost! Each animatronic has its own mortal features.
Try not to get caught! Be shrewd! Use shelters and move silently.
Inattention or too much caution are each swiftly punished.
49. EVIL POSSESSION
SURVIVAL HORROR in first person. We incarnate an investigator of paranormal events that only with the help of a paranormal activity detector (EMF DETECTOR) and a small oil lamp, we will try to perform an EXORCISM.
We will have to look for the utensils and perform the rites necessary to expel the demon while we escape the jaws of an evil spirit. As we complete the ritual everything will become more and more complicated, and we will discover what really happened there ...
Will you be able to face it? Features:
Explore a nightmarish environment, scrounge for supplies, and battle the undead in Outbreak -- an online co-op/offline survival horror game. The clock never stops as you attempt to manage an extremely limited inventory with a murderous horde on the hunt. Choose between acquiring additional weapons, healing items, or necessary tools for progression. You have only one life. Make it count!
- Friendly play: 4-player online co-op multiplayer featuring voice chat.
- Cut the cord: All modes playable in offline single-player with pause support.
- Campaign Mode: Play the entire story alone or in up to 4-player co-op!
- Nightmares Mode: Narrative hardcore single-player story mode.
- Onslaught Mode: Fight waves of endless enemies alone or with friends!
- Offline backup: Optional Partner AI bot in solo Campaign & Onslaught modes.
- Dark atmosphere: Explore a deserted hospital infested by the undead.
- Brutal difficulty: Your character only has a single life; includes 3 difficulty settings.
- Limited inventory: Decide which items are worthy, and which should be left behind.
- Expansive arsenal: Defend yourself with a multitude of firearms and melee weapons.
- Challenging puzzles: Scour each room to solve puzzles and learn about the outbreak.
- High replayability: Semi-random enemy and item layouts make every playthrough unique.
- Distinct survivors: Seven playable heroes with unique attributes and starting equipment.
- Essential equipment: Earn during play and trade with other players.
- Play your way: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls.
- Worldwide multiplayer: Cloud-based backend with region selector means no NAT issues.