The best games like Jet Set Radio are:
- arrow_rightSuper Meat Boy
- arrow_rightSuper Mario Odyssey
- arrow_rightSaints Row IV
- arrow_rightTrackmania Turbo
- arrow_rightKingdom Hearts III
- arrow_rightA Hat in Time
- arrow_rightCrazy Taxi (1999)
- arrow_rightDead Rising
100 Best Games Like Jet Set Radio:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (31)
- PlayStation 4 (36)
- iOS (45)
- Android (41)
- macOS (65)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (30)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (24)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (17)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (5)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (8)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (2)
1. Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy is a fast-paced 2D platform game that rewards mechanical perfection and accuracy of controls. Meat Boy has to save Bandage Girl from Doctor Fetus, by completing the platforming challenges. The game has 5 main worlds, each consisting of 20 light levels, 20 dark and harder versions of those levels and a boss fight. Meat Boy has only one life and cannot take any damage, but there is no limit on attempts, so players can try and fail the stage until they get it right or collect special bandages. Unique replay system will show the player every try they made at the same time right after they completed the level.
Super Meat boy has multiple characters, some of them are a different skin for Meat Boy and in-game adaptations of other indie-game protagonists, that can be unlocked by completing their special challenge levels, hidden somewhere in the campaign; or by collecting set amount of bandages. Players will be able to choose any unlocked character for any level from the main menu. The game gives players access to the community created maps, but even without it – Super Meat Boy offers more than 300 levels.
2. Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey is a 3D platform game, a part of Nintendo’s Super Mario series.
The game follows Mario on his quest to save Princess Peach from her forced marriage with Bowser. The game starts with Mario fighting Bowser on its aircraft. Bowers knock Mario off the ship and shreds his cap into pieces. Mario awakens in the Cap Kingdom inhabited with hat-like spirits and befriends one of them named Cappy. It turns out, Bowser also kidnapped Cappy’s sister Tiara, and now the heroes must chase Bowser through several kingdoms to save Peach and Tiara.
The gameplay of Super Mario Odyssey draws inspiration from Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. The game consists 17 levels (named as “kingdoms”). In most of them, your goal is to collect a certain amount of Power Moons. Collecting enough of them allows the player to progress to the next kingdom. Some moons can be found in different parts of the level or acquired as a reward for completing certain tasks or challenges. The Mario’s moveset mostly resembles that of Super Mario 64 and includes wall jumps, triple jumps, somersaults, long jumps, rolling on the ground. The main new gameplay feature is that Mario can throw his hat to create temporary platforms, grab objects, attack enemies, or possess them. Possessing enemies gives you new moves and sometimes is necessary to reach certain parts of the level.
Platform: Nintendo Switch
3. Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV is the fourth and the last main entry for the Saints Row franchise. Almost right after stating Steelport as the independent nation in the third game, The Boss (player) is being contacted by MI6 with a mission to eliminate STAG leader Cyrus Temple and prevent him from launching a nuclear attack. And by doing so The Boss earns complete respect and love from America. Five years after, The Boss is being elected as a President of The United States. But sudden alien invasion by Zinyak in the lead destroys everything, while they capture whole crew from the third game and main protagonist as well, putting him in the simulation world.
With traditional gameplay of the Saints Row franchise being kept untouched, the developers added new features that can be understood as a reference to the Matrix franchise. While The Boss is in simulation, he can some extraordinary powers such as enormously high jumping, super running speed and amazing force which affects the gameplay with different side missions, collectables and walkthrough of the game. And a dubstep gun.
4. Trackmania Turbo
Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
- Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
- International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
- Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
- Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever.
- VR COMPATIBLE
The immersion in the arcade racing univers goes to another level with 40 exclusive VR tracks.
VR recommended system requirements:
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 / FX-8350.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
5. Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts III is the twelfth game in its series. As with its predecessors, Kingdom Hearts III is a crossover of characters and worlds from Disney/Pixar animated movies and Final Fantasy franchise with some of the original game characters. Kingdom Hearts III is the last part of the Dark Seeker saga, in which the main villain is Master Xehanort. The series itself, however, continues.
The main protagonist of the series, a boy named Sora, joins forces with Disney's Donald Duck and Goofy. Their quest is to find the Guardians of Light. Meanwhile, King Mickey and Riku are searching for those who previously owned the Keyblades. The common goal of the characters is to prevent a new Keyblade War that villainous Master Xehanort is trying to trigger. The game is set in several worlds based on Disney and Pixar films, such as Tangled's Corona, Big Hero 6's San Fransokyo and Frozen's Arendelle.
The player mostly controls Sora. However, other characters can join him to form a party. The party can have a maximum of five characters at once. Popular characters such as Baymax, Rapunzel and Jack Sparrow are available as party members. There are also additional “Links” characters the player can summon using Keyblades. They briefly appear to assist the party in a battle. Those include characters like Ariel, Wreck-It Ralph, and Simba.
6. A Hat in Time
A Hat in Time is a cute-as-heck 3D platformer featuring a little girl who stitches hats for wicked powers.A little girl and her spaceshipIn A Hat in Time you play as a tiny space-travelling girl with a big tophat. Her adventure is halted when all her fuel, the Time Pieces, is lost and scattered across a nearby planet. Hat Kid must now jump, fight and stitch new hats to make her way into every nook and cranny of this new world in order to restore her fuel and resume her journey. On her way, she'll bump into the menacing Mafia of Cooks, the goofy birds of Dead Bird Studio, the spooky shadows of Subcon Forest, and more!Murder on a train! Parades! Trespassing in a movie studio?Every mission in A Hat in Time is unique! At one moment you'll be solving the Murder on the Owl Express by finding clues and interrogating the locals, the next moment you'll be the band marshal in The Big Parade, or sneaking through the bird-run Dead Bird Studio!Small child, giant worldsJump freely around in 5 massive worlds with new adventures to discover around every corner! Just like any child, Hat Kid loves to climb and explore, no mountain is too big for her sense of adventure. She can do multiple jump moves, as well as climb walls, and swing over gaps!Cute hats, magical yarn and snappy badgesBy finding and collecting rare magical yarn, Hat Kid can stitch new cute hats with a variety of abilities, including a witch hat that allows her to cook explosive concoctions, and a wooden ghost mask that allows her to peek into other dimensions. Hats can become even more powerful, by attaching badges that are found, sold and traded by the locals!Community-funded, community-focusedA Hat in Time was successfully funded on Kickstarter, reaching nearly 10 times its goal! In order to celebrate our community, A Hat in Time is releasing with full modding and Steam Workshop support, an in-game screenshot mode, and more!
7. Crazy Taxi (1999)
Crazy Taxi is the renewed version of arcade machine title of the same name that was released in 1999. It’s a taxi driver simulator. The goal of the game is to deliver passengers to their destinations, performing numerous tricks. The game also features 16 mini-games.
Crazy Taxi follows the classic mechanics of score games: you need to get from a passenger as much money as possible. In the beginning you can choose a driver and a car; their stats are quite similar with slight differences in speed and turning. To raise your tips you need to reach the destination on time. To earn extra money you can perform multiple tricks, including drifts, jumps, near-misses, and combos of these moves.
Driving through the city isn’t that easy as it seems to be. There are numerous obstacles in your way, such as frustratingly slowly buses, that make you take risks during your maneuvers on the road. Moreover, the amount of potential passengers is limited: once you pick up a person, it’s unavailable for the rest of the game.
8. Dead Rising
Dead Rising was a specific iteration of an open world action horror game that is considered to be a beat ‘em up. The difference is that it’s a zombie survival with horror elements and crafting mechanics. The protagonist, Frank West, is sneaking into the Willamette to gather information on the reasons why is it being sealed by the National Guard. After landing on the roof of the big shopping mall, Frank asks the pilot to pick him up in 72 hours. Inside Frank learns of a massive zombie outbreak, and a threat of it nationwide infestation.
In order to complete missions, the player will have to explore the shopping mall and fend off the zombies. Frank has access to more than 250 items that can be used as weapons, ranging from low to high damage. Some of the weapons might have environmental properties, like being heated on the open fire. All weapons can be used a limited amount of times in order to make the player explore and search for random encounters, with struggling survivors that need saving, or “psychopaths” that act as mini-bosses. The game uses RPG elements, where the player earns Prestige Points that can be spent to improve skills and attributes. As a photographer, Frank has a camera that can be used to take pictures, that are rated and their rating score is converted into the Prestige Points.
Categories in common with Dead Rising: Action
9. The Longest Journey
The Longest Journey is an amazing graphical adventure, where the player controls the protagonist, April Ryan, on her journey between parallel universes. Embark on an exciting and original journey of discovery, where you will explore, solve puzzles, meet new people, face terrifying monsters, learn, grow, and live the adventure of a lifetime!
Over 150 locations spanning two distinct and detailed worlds
More than 70 speaking characters
40+ hours of gameplay
20+ minutes of high-resolution pre-rendered video footage
Cinematic musical score
10. WWE 2K16
The authority in WWE video games returns with WWE 2K16! The newest addition to the flagship WWE video game franchise will deliver fun, authentic and hard-hitting action, including returning fan-favorite features and game modes, new innovations and more! Play as the greatest WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends of all time. Includes all DLC content!
- Largest Roster Ever:Offering more than 120 unique playable characters, including cover Superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin alongside Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, Paige and Finn Bálor, WWE 2K16 includes the largest roster in WWE video game history.
- 2K Showcase: The franchise’s popular story-based mode returns in WWE 2K16, enabling players to relive iconic matches and moments in WWE history. Along the way, they will complete objectives to unlock legendary characters, entrance and ring gear, match types and unlockables.
- WWE Universe: WWE 2K16 makes core improvements to stories, rivals and match card selections. In addition, for the first time, Superstars can be assigned to multiple shows, enabling players to have a broader experience.
- All DLC Included: WWE 2K16 includes all of the DLC. Gain access to the following bonus content:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator: Play as two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator: T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- MyPlayer KickStart: Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode.
- Accelerator: Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content).
- New Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens).
- Legends Pack: Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: Playable matches and Superstars include:
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Rikishi vs. The Rock
- Alundra Blayze vs. Paige
- Larry Zbyszko/Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat/Dustin Rhodes
- Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair
- The Bushwhackers vs. The Natural Disasters
- The Outsiders vs. Harlem Heat
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Future Stars Pack: Playable WWE/NXT Superstars:
- Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake, and Murphy
- All DLC Included: WWE 2K16 includes all of the DLC. Gain access to the following bonus content:
11. Ace of Spades: Battle Builder
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder is a voxel-based first-person shooter with sandbox elements.
The gameplay mixes class-based FPS with the Minecraft-like sandbox. All of the game's maps are made of blocks that players can manipulate. There are five classes available for a player: Commando, Marksman, Engineer, Miner, Gangster. Each of them can build structures with blocks as well as dig through them. However, every class has its distinct set of weapons and abilities. The engineer uses jetpacks to fly over the map and quickly reach enemies’ bases, Miner digs faster than any other class, Marksman uses long-ranged rifles, Gangster can throw Molotov cocktails that set area on fire and commando uses assault rifles and rocket launchers.
There are several game modes in Ace of Spades Some of them are typical for multiplayer shooters: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Territory Control, King of the Hill. Several game modes take advantage of the game’s unique features.
In Demolition, your team has to destroy the enemy base and protect yours. In Diamond Mine, you have to bring a diamond to the particular drop-off point. The diamonds are hidden in blocks so to find it players have to dig through terrain and destroy blocks. In Zombie mode one of the players becomes a zombie and must kill other players. Zombie is faster and stronger than any other class in the game, so all the other player has to team up to defeat it.
12. Audition Online
Audition is an online music and dancing game that allows players to compete against and cooperate with players from around all over the world. Dance your way to virtual stardom by syncing your avatar's moves with the beat of today's hottest pop music. Players get to engage in a variety of single and multiplayer modes, while dressed in your choice of threads. No two avatars are alike, so customize your avatar to your heart’s content.Key Features
- Fresh Content: Audition is updated regularly with new content. Enjoy diverse music selections, pick your preferred new clothes and try new dance moves.
- Background Music (BGM) selector: Want to listen to your own playlist when you’re not on the dance floor? No problem! Our BGM selector’s just perfect for you.
- My Album: Create your own set list of favorite songs for your DJ pleasure whenever you man a game room.
- Over 20 different game modes to choose from.
- Couple with another player and unlock new modes and swag with the marriage feature.
- Thousands of outfits, hairstyles, shoes and fashion accessories to choose from. Dress your character in new threads with every update.
- Stay connected with old friends, make new friends and meet fellow hipsters from all over the world with the built-in instant messenger, friend list, chat, and more.
Divekick is the world’s first two-button fighting game. It distills the essence of the fighting game genre into just two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. Divekick’s focused gameplay demonstrates how much depth a single move actually has, and introduces (or reinforces) skills fundamental to the genre: mind games, spacing, timing, and quick reactions.
At Iron Galaxy we love fighting games. To the average fan, most of what makes them fun is hidden behind a never-ending series of input combinations that they have to memorize. That’s why Divekick has just two buttons: Dive (into the air) makes your character jump straight up. Kick causes your character to fly foot first at a downward angle. If you press Kick on the ground, you can jump away from your opponent. Utilizing these moves, the first hit will win the round, and the player that wins five rounds first wins the game. It’s pure adrenaline, awareness, and outsmarting your enemy. It’s a fighting game deconstructed into its purest form.
- 14+ Completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques.
- Includes two extra playable characters: Fencer from Nidhogg and Johnny Gat from Saints Row!
- A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles. You will be moved to tears!
- Ranked and non-ranked GGPO-powered online multiplayer, the most trusted netcode in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character, as well as overall.
- Single player plus Local VS multiplayer for two players, with quick and easy button reconfiguration to accommodate a room full of unique personalities.
- Full Steamworks integration, including Big Picture Mode.
- "How a two-button fighter became the toast of PAX East" Penny Arcade
- "Divekick is living the dream of diving and kicking. Yes, it is real." Kill Screen
- "Divekick: The best (and only) two-button fighter." Shack News
- "Divekick is the Smartest, Most Absurd Two-Button Fighting Game I've Ever Played" Kotaku
- "Divekick and Sportsfriends turns friends and strangers into rivals." Venture Beat
Divekick has been selected for the IndieCade 2013 Festival which takes place from 10/3 - 10/6 in Los Angeles!
14. Dragon Fin Soup
Dragon Fin Soup seamlessly blends genres to create a fresh experience: half story-driven tactical RPG and half high-stakes roguelike, with a pinch of crass humor and a heaping helping of murder & madness set in a procedurally generated fantasy world.
Meet Red Robin - a charming, yet raging alcoholic bounty hunter, who’d rather get into a bar fight than deliver baked goods. Players must take up Robin’s blades and set out across Asura, a lushly colorful fantasy world that sits on the back of an enormous space turtle, on a journey to discover the secrets of her bloody past.
This game is not for the casual player and can be highly addictive.
Dragon Fin Soup contains the following:
- Superfluid turn-based tactical combat
- Raging alcoholic bounty hunter heroine
- New procedurally generated world each time you play
- Mercenaries for hire and awesome pets to collect
- Over 60+ hours of roguelike gameplay in Story, Survival & Labyrinth modes
Dragon Fin Soup is hand crafted by a 5 person indie development team - Grimm Bros LLC.
Learn more about Dragon Fin Soup at www.DragonFinSoup.com!
15. Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
This science-fiction game begins where most of the science fiction games end. Earthlings survived the invasion of hostile aliens - and were able to repel him. The battles were not even on the planet Earth itself, but at the space station. And at this station there were many traces of carnage. From blood to parts of aliens, from holes in the walls from bullets and shells to broken glass. And now all this must be cleaned, collected, and the garbage must be thrown away. A game about space janitors, and an extraordinary task for them.
In the course of the game, it is necessary to solve the tasks related to cleaning up of the huge space station, which survived the battle between the inhabitants of the Earth and the alien invaders, from the dirt and debris. It is necessary to remove the most diverse and exotic garbage: remains of bodies of aliens and earthlings, shot casings and broken glass, medicines for the wounded, weapons and who knows what else. It is necessary to wash the floors and walls of blood and soot, to seal holes from bullets in walls, ceilings and floors.
As tools, players have a mop to wash out stains, a special device for detecting biological remains, and a PDA. You can interact with garbage and simply with the help of hands.
At each level there are devices for cleaning and recycling garbage: an incineration plant, a source of clean water, a container in which smaller debris is placed, such as cans, liners and body parts, a welding device for repairing holes in walls, and a vending machine where the player can get lights, medicines, a "wet floor" sign, other signs and lamps. Sometimes these devices work incorrectly and produce even more pollution.
The player can figure out how to use improvised tools to speed up and simplify cleaning. On the other hand, the player should think about how his actions will affect the situation and will not lead to even more pollution and the need to clean the same place several times.
After passing each level, the player enters the so-called "The Office". This is the place where the work done at this level is summed up. The player sees what he missed to draw conclusions for the future. In this place you can also get things as a reward for the work done.
The cleaning takes up any amount of time, but there are penalties for poorly executed work. If less than 75% of the territory is taken away, the player can be fired and he will lose all the accumulated achievements.
There are several additions to the game. The gameplay in these additions is the same as in the main game, but setting is different.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior is set in the first chapter of the Flying Wild Hog's Shadow Warrior, cleaning up the mess.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage - the action takes place on the North Pole, and you have to clean up behind the crazy Santa Claus, in his workshop.
A Halloween DLC pack entitled Viscera Cleanup Detail: House of Horror, featuring a crime scene of a house, where an unsolved mass murder has happened, while the player gets to uncover it during the gameplay.
16. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
17. Else Heart.Break()
The world of this game consists not of atoms, but of bits of information - its reality is homogeneous with the reality of what is happening inside the computer.
On the one hand, this is unusual - but on the other, it makes it possible to create anything if you become a programmer.
You do not need to become a programmer to play this game - the world consisting of bits, this is only part of the plot of the game. And the game itself is intended for everyone, including those who do not have programming skills at all.
A boring character in a boring city
The character controlled by the player is called Sebastian. He arrives in the city of Dorisburg. He was offered a job there - not a programmer, but only a seller at Wellspring.
The city is unfamiliar to Sebastian, he has no acquaintances there. Sebastian (that is, you as a player), until there is nothing left but to wander, explore the city, study duties at work and live quite ordinary life, go to a bar in the evenings, attend parties, make friends and hardly wake up to walk to work.
Knock, knock, Sebastian
Events get a significant acceleration when Sebastian meets a girl named Pixie. The main story of the game begins with this acquaintance.
By the way, both the tempo of the story and its specific turns depend on what you decide (along with Sebastian). Everything can be stretched in time or, on the contrary, it can be carried at full speed, and where it goes - there is more than one option.
Pixie girl tells (and shows) Sebastian that their world is a world controlled by coding and programming.
True, not everyone knows this, and all the more, not everyone is allowed to use this knowledge for actions on their own.
But where there are programmers, there are hackers. Moreover, the temptation is so great - to turn a trolley bus into a personal supercar, for example.
How to say it in Sprak
Sebastian acquires a gadget called modifyer - it shows the code of any object in the game. The codes are written in the Sprak language, which is very similar to Basic.
The ease of transforming the world encourages Sebastian to try more and more different things. Errors are inevitable on this path - and it is difficult not to notice them, because try not to notice how you incorrectly programmed the skyscraper!
By the way, the Sprak language is in itself a source of pleasant puzzles, having more than one solution for each puzzle. And the matter is not so much in the capabilities of the language, as in your capabilities - after all, you can find a variety of solutions for the same problem. For example, instead of “writing” a high-speed car for yourself, you can “write” a passage to the right place - even if it is separated from your “reality” for many kilometers.
However, the game is not about harmless entertainment - a group of hackers who are at war with the government agency Ministry comes in contact with Sebastian. The government, of course, does not like it when everyone changes everything at will, and hackers resist control.
18. BLOCKADE 3D
First Person Shooter! Dynamic cubic world where you can build and destroy things and ones. Modern, real prototype of weapons and other liquidating your different-colored enemies will vary your in-game possibilities. A lots of cool game-modes, where you can shoot, destroy, build your own map, be the last-man-standing against zombies in Zombie-Mode, or to arrange a massive tank battle in Tanks Mode. Every one can find stuff he addicted to in this game. Huge amount of maps, made by developers themselves and of course by community. Upgrade your weapon, your looking, and looking of your equipment, increase your in-game level, involve yourself in the game's worldwide ranking system with another players. Some of game-modes include up to 4 team at the same battle field. Clan tournaments where you gather with other clans to reach 1 goal - be a champion.
Categories in common with BLOCKADE 3D: Action
Thrilling Multiplayer Experience: Play alongside your friends as the Ghostbusters in the 2-4 player local co-op campaign!
Terrifying Ghost Trapping: Battle new and classic Ghostbusters characters, including Slimer, Gertrude Eldridge, Sparky and many more!
Electrifying Weapon Choices: Dynamically swap weapons during battle with unique options for each character.
Blockbuster Film Extension: An original story that takes place after the events of the movie!
Ghostbusting fun for the whole family: Gamers of all ages and experience can dive right into the action.
Four races of wizards, adepts of four magical schools, collide in a brutal fight for world domination. Etherlords, an iconic strategy created by Nival, became a bestseller in the world and earned highest grades from critics.
Etherlords is an exciting mix of turn-based strategy and fantasy trading card game. Innovative game mechanics that first appeared in this game formed the basics of most modern games of this genre.Key Features
- 4 races of magical creatures, each with their own unique lands, architecture, spells and strategy;
- 2 battle campaigns for each two allied races;
- More than 300 spells, including sorcery, battle magic, summoning and rituals;
- More than 10 game levels, all connected by one storyline;
- 64 heroes of all races; their parameters, special abilities and selected skills progress with each level gained.
- Individual battle style for each hero with the help of their unique sets of spells;
- A combination of magical battle system based on table games and strategic use of resources;
- Full 3D turn-based battles with unlimited variety of tactical decisions;
Categories in common with Etherlords: Strategy
21. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
Enter the Duelist Simulator to take your place among the finest Duelists ever in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist! Players from around the world have been invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels across all of Yu-Gi-Oh! history. Replay actual events in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, featuring the storylines, characters, and Decks in a brand new Story Campaign.
With over 6,600 cards to play with, including new Pendulum Summon Monsters, Duelists can fight in hundreds of matches with over 90 characters, and even compete in new Battle Pack Sealed Deck and Draft play with other Duelists online.
Categories in common with Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Simulation
22. AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Looking for the Oculus Rift version? Wan't to BASE jump on Mac or Linux? Pick up Aaaaa! for the Awesome.
BASE jump through a floating city, creating your own stunts to delight your fans.
You dive off a skyscraper, relying on quick reflexes to negotiate the intricate tangle of girders that make up the floating city. All eyes are on you as the judges mark your score. One hundred points for hugging those exposed struts as you fall. A thousand for planting a kiss on the side of that building. Twisting and turning, you thread the needle between two billboards, earning cheers from your fans.
But while reflexes are important, it's quick thinking that gets you the win. One block away, you spot a crowd of protesters decrying your sport, and make a split second decision. You break off course, stare them straight in the eye, and flip them the finger. They explode into a burst of fury, but the judges absolutely love it, bumping you up to first place. Now all you have to do is to make that landing without ending up a loose sack of broken bones.
- 80 levels take you through cities of floating billboards and buildings, and fly you inches away from the side of a mountain.
- Unique game mechanics allow you to create your own stunts to score.
- Give your fans the thumbs-up for points, or annoy protesters with rude gestures.
- Snag a can of spray paint and tag government buildings for an extra challenge.
- Special meditation mode helps you relax, with free anti-meditation mode to help you stop relaxing.
Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score.
Prepare for the bar to be raised on deep-space 2D dog-fighting! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Powered by the next-generation Cyntient AI platform, GALAK-Z puts players in control of anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds.
In GALAK-Z both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. You will be forced to outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots! Master your ship’s sublimely-honed controls as you blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss your opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
Recently added, Arcade Mode lets you replay failed missions any number of times without losing all of your saved progress. Rogue Mode retains GALAK-Z’s original white-knuckle roguelike challenge that harkens back to the 16-bit era of gaming. Rogue mode will always be available if and when you’re looking to test your skill and bravery by putting everything on the line, every mission.
Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before!
- Exclusive Guest Star: Juan from Guacamelee featured as an enemy unit in the game!
- New The Void DLC w/ endless gameplay and Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
24. Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Take in the trash...
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. Play as the Janitor, an Alaensee girlbeast with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran's Rock far behind her.
Explore the Spaceport! Navigate the maze of alleyways, side streets, plazas, and bridges as you search for discarded items to burn. Investigate one of various entrances to the mysterious subterranean sewerdungeon, or climb the ominously symmetrical Ziggurat to get a better view of the urban landscape! If you pay attention and keep track of landmarks, you won't get lost... probably.
Embrace routine! Spend your days cleaning up litter, finding food, and testing your luck at lottoshrines scattered throughout the area. Daily tasks form the backbone of your life as the Janitor, providing structure and monotonous security in an uncertain world! Do not deviate from your routine. Pray, work, eat, sleep. Do not deviate from your routine.
Suffer the Curse! Stick your scentflaps where you shouldn't, and you may just walk away with an ancient cranial entity haunting your every waking moment! Consult local Necresses, pray to the Nine Goddesses, purchase ritual objects, and rub the giant sword to balance your personal luck favorably! Maybe that will make the whispering stop!
Embark on an anti-adventure! Find a middle ground between your life of menial drudgery and a culture of exciting quests and powerful heroes, and you might finally find a way off Xabran's Rock!
mild content warning for: gender dysphoria, catcalling, poverty, drug use
25. Metropolis: Lux Obscura
Metropolis Lux Obscura is a unique game with a film noir atmosphere, seductive wanton women, and dirty dangerous secrets. Gameplay is based on a motion comic with a non-linear plot mixed with MATCH3 puzzle fights.
This city is rotten to the core. You can’t even tell night from day in this hell where big money runs everything. And the best way to prove you’re right is with brute force.
Jon Lockhart walked through the prison gates a free man, after spending years imprisoned as the supposed murderer of an old friend. He returned once more to the city where it all started intent on figuring out who it was that framed him for the murder and make them pay in blood for the crime. It'd take some work with the key witness dead, but that just meant he'd have to flush out every rat from hiding.
Old friends and new enemies. Search for the truth, for loyalty and sanity - but all you can find here is redemption, betrayal and death.
Welcome to Metropolis.
- Beautiful comic art
- Gorgeous, sexy girls
- 12 mental disorders and bad habits to unlock
- Amazing soundtrack and audio effects
- Rich and dramatic story, professionally voice acted
- An addicting match-3 puzzle battle system with upgradable traits
- Obscenity and sexism
- 4 different endings
26. Tower 57
The tower awaits.
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips' capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate.
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.FAST-PACED ARCADE GAMEPLAY
There is no school like the old school. Shoot everything that moves and don’t get killed in the process. Tower 57 offers complex situations arising from simple systems interacting with each other - and it does it the hard way. Number of lives is scarce, respawns limited and difficulty skyrockets when you least expect it.TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION
Choose from a roster of six particular characters with different skillsets, number of upgradable weapons and gadgets. And if you happen to lose an arm or leg during your mission - you can always replace it with a new, better one! Master these combos and you will never get bored on your way to the top of the Tower 57.COOPERATION
Mayhem tastes the best when it is shared. Tower 57's main campaign is designed for both, single player & local/online co-op. Flank your enemies, bait them into an ambush, leverage co-op specific weapons, or combine your regular weapons for increased firepower and new effects!DIESELPUNK WORLD
Find your way through a maze of floors connected by elevators, a central hub filled with shops and terminals, and a multitude of secret walls and uncharted passageways leading to forgotten parts of the tower. Times of randomly generated levels are gone - everything in Tower 57 is carefully designed and pixel-crafted with the highest attention to detail.DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
Smash them, crash them and destroy everything. Reload. Repeat. Because everyone likes when things go BOOM. Everything - from debris and shell casings to bloody footprints - will mark your destructive trail through the Tower.ADVERSARIES
Each enemy features its own distinct spawning mechanism, movement & attack patterns, as well as some weaknesses. And you'd better learn those vulnerabilities if you don't want to end up dead very quick.
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
28. STAR WARS Episode I Racer
Two Engines. One Champion. No Limits.
Climb on, strap in, and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
Take the controls as Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 21 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8 spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, ant-gravity tunnels and much more in a pulse-punding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross the finish line. How far will you go?
• Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from STAR WARS: Episode I.
• Hang on tight - with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph!
• Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents.
• Take on over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds!
• Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders.
• Spectacular 3D environments.
• Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.
29. Crash Drive 2
Get ready for ridiculous fun in this multiplayer free-roaming stunting game. Drive a bus, tank or monster truck, speed across huge open worlds and participate in random events. Stunt across outrageous maps packed with plenty of bizarre terrain for an intense experience. Collect coins, level up your ride, and WIN the offroad race. Crash Drive 2 will drive you mad!
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
30. The Yawhg
The Yawhg is a one-to-four player choose-your-own-adventure game that randomizes a unique story every time you play. The evil Yawhg is returning. How will the town’s locals lead their lives in the meanwhile, and what will they do when the dreaded Yawhg finally arrives? The fate of a community hinges on the characters’ actions, and the decisions of their players.Features
- Stories which can be played alone, or with friends.
- A fully fleshed-out world, where actions can have dire consequences.
- A randomly generated story that's different every time you play.
- Gorgeous artwork by the award-winning Emily Carroll.
- Over 50 unique endings that can happen to every character.
- A haunting soundtrack by Ryan Roth, sound designer for Starseed Pilgrim.
- A s͎e̝̬̠̭ͅn̬͉̪͕͇s̜̝̮͔͈e͓͎̻̦̣͔͉͢ ̺̰̫͜o̧͚̹͉̰̬͍̲f̛̟͉͈̥̠́ ̢̙̫̖̙̱͠i̺̰͉̟͎͟͡m̺͈̟͚͜͡ͅp͘͝͏̝̲̲͚̤e̵͈n̸̙̮̺̥̩͖̩̤̙ḓ̤͖̀i̛͇̖̞̺̲͈̲̠͟n̸̡̜͜g̴̛̲͙̙̪̳͚͎̼̹͙̮̲̻͓̀͘͞ͅ ̵̷̢̙͍̣̖̭̪͚̻͎̤̞̙̖̰͕͕͞d͝͏̣̝̫̱̱̥̹͇̹̺̮̤͉ͅó̷̯͕̙͔͚͙̳̳̮̣͈͍͚̟̬̟͎̖̕͘o̵̴҉̢̙̬͇̖͉̜͠m̵͏͉̲̠̱͙͉̳̻̖͉̟̦̩͙͉̯͢͟ͅͅ.̷̸̵̧̬͍̙͕̫̝͖̞̩̥̩̣̙͍̗̱͓͈͚͇̣̤͜
31. Floor Kids
Floor Kids is a one-of-a-kind breakdancing game featuring a unique trick-style rhythm gameplay. Innovative controls allow you the freedom to play the way you like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards your moves based on musicality, originality, and style. Build up your crew of bboys and bgirls, unlock new venues as you traverse the city, busting hundreds of different moves and countless combinations on your journey from the corner to the club.
- 8 unique characters each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them
- 8 different locations and over 40 different tracks
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by award-winning animator JonJon
- Original music and sound design by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala
- A single-player story mode as well as two-player breakdance battles
- Innovative freestyle controls that allows for improvisation and creativity
- A scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style
32. 8-Bit Invaders!
The Invasion Has Begun!
8-Bit Invaders! is a fast-paced, retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. Control the military might of the GALACTIC MARINE CORPS or invade with the devastating power of the alien CRANIOIDS! No matter which side you choose, everything in 8-Bit Invaders! is easy to understand for beginners and hardcore gamers alike. Collect resources, build your army, and then crush your opponent!
Conquering the Multiverse was never so easy.
A 24 mission single-player campaign comes with achievements and technology that grow your destructive power with every victory. Fight alone or find a buddy and take on the enemy together in 10 additional co-op missions. Or, test your skills against the AI in a variety of 2, 4, 6 or 8-player maps in skirmish battles.
8-Bit Invaders! includes all of this, and more…
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New 'Conquer The Multiverse' real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced military and alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for those epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.
BitMaster is a dynamic and colorful twin-stick shooter which design was inspired by such games as Geometry Wars, Crimson Land and Satellite Reign. Game powered by Unreal Engine 4!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect power-ups to improve weapons. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.
BitMaster is suitable for all ages. Average game session is half an hour long.Features:
- 100 waves of enemies
- 8 guns
- 13 perks
- 5 heroes to unlock
- 20 types of enemies
- 5 wicked bosses
- Only 1 way to escape
- Lot of factors that may cause troubles... or make the game easier!
34. Pain Train 2
The subways clearing gave new hope to the people of earth. While you were busy clearing out the New York invasion, the cyborgs have been positioning their space stations around Earth to begin using them as invasion strongholds. It's time to take the fight to them and send whats left back to where they came from. As the hero "Pain Train" you feed off the pain you inflict. This enables you to take on hordes of enemies that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 new gore packed levels, craft new weapons, earn 30 different weapon skins, beat multiple difficulty modes, and destroy all of the overlords. Pain Train is entering a space station near you, "All Aboard!"
35. Algotica - Iteration 1
Algotica is an educational adventure-puzzle game about programming, along with a story that breaks the fourth wall. If you wanted to start learning programming but it seems too difficult to understand, you don't have enough time, or you're just not sure that you need it - this game is a great place to start.
One of my main aims was to create a really interesting and new story. To achieve this, the narrative of the game evolves between three main characters: a program Named Lony (the main protagonist of the game), myself as a developer of this game, and you as the player of this game.
The main aim is to lead a program named Lony from the start point to the end point of a level. This must all be done using only formal rules and logic of the in-game world - Algotica. Although the game seems simple, each new level has new obstacles and sometimes even new mechanics. With each new stage, you will use more advanced programming mechanics and understand more about programming and algorithms.
- Unique setting of digital world that exists inside your computer
- Story that breaks the fourth wall
- More than 80 colorful levels
- Various characters-programs, and some of them even can give you quests
- Chance to start learning programming
36. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
37. Victory: The Age of Racing
Victory: The Age of Racing is a unique online racing game with spectacular car handling and user generated cars inspired by the different ages of racing. Victory offers a thrilling racing experience through multiplayer events, competitions and an addictive team career.
Victory: The Age of Racing is now FREE!
We’d like you to join the competition and prepare yourself for Racecraft the new Procedural Sandbox Racing Experience by Vae Victis Games.
Racecraft is 25% off this week for the Steam Summer Sale, so GET ON BOARD NOW!
*** WINDOWS 10 USERS *** please read this thread on our Technical Assistance forum if you get the error message “d3d9.dll is missing” trying to run Victory on Windows:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/264120/discussions/3/451851477889583591/ (accessible only to Victory owners).
You can be a ruthless driver by pushing your car beyond the limits, a talented designer by creating unique cars and a highly skilled technical director by improving your car settings tweaking it for maximum performances. Join the competition and race to win!
An Internet connection is required to play Victory: The Age of Racing.
Buy the Victory Deluxe Pack for exclusive contents!Victory Deluxe Pack
The Deluxe Pack gives you a handful of Gears Credits and three exclusive cars you can use on ordinary tracks and all events. This pack includes:
- 3 exclusive Special Deluxe Racing Cars (super fast 60PI cars: 1 Legend car, 1 Classic car and 1 Formula car)
- 15000 Gears Credits (you can speed up your multiplayer career or create several racing cars from scratch)
Victory is a fully featured multiplayer online racing game you can enjoy in multiple ways.
In Victory: The Age of Racing, cars can be USER GENERATED: players have an unprecedented degree of freedom in choosing car blocks, parts, colors, decals and shapes for their own customized car. We also created the block system, where you can switch different parts of your racing car until you have reached your favorite design.
You can control your car choosing between gamepad, keyboard and steering wheel.
- Keyboard controls with assisted steering
- Full gamepad compatibility with force feedback support
- Full steering wheel compatibility with force feedback support
- Mouse controls (move the mouse to steer, left/right click to throttle and brake)
We've also worked hard to create the best keyboard controls available on the market for a racing game. An integrated artificial intelligence helps you steering, braking and throttling, with a simulation of analog controls even when you're using the keyboard.
Victory is an arcade racer with realistic physics specifically tuned to give an unprecedented car handling and an addictive racing experience. We started with a top-notch car physics engine developed in collaboration with Stefano Casillo, the author of the acclaimed racing simulator, Assetto Corsa and then we added improved assisted driving systems, so you can experience the game as you wish, enabling or disabling driving aids whenever you like to.
PvP competitions with multiple game modes and multiplayer live events for inactive players.
Events, championships, daily races, different game modes. Everything is created in real time based on the status of connected players: a central server checks who is online and what he is doing, then creates live events which pop up on your main screen.
In Victory you can be active and choose what you want to do or just wait for the game to propose you new ways to race online and have fun.Game Modes
- Hotlap (single player mode)
- Hotlap Party (multiplayer hot lap mode, up to 100 players, usually lasts 1 hour)
- Hotlap Championship (multiplayer hot lap mode, can last for days, with online rankings in real time)
- Quick Race (multiplayer race)
- Handicap Race (multiplayer race, the winner gets an handicap for the following race)
- LAN mode supported: create a LAN Party and race with your friends!
- 3 different racing zones around the world
- 15 different racing tracks
Car attributes and setups, different engines, tires, accessories and more: this is your personal customized car!
Like in a role playing game, you have to spend Performance Points to reach the perfect combination for your driving style and racing conditions. You can have multiple cars in the game and customize them for different game modes or tracks!
Choose from different teams and start your racing career. Each of the three car classes in the game has a dedicated World Championship where different racing teams are looking for the best driver: are you ready to put the pedal to the metal and wear the colors of your team on the track?
Each team will offer you different racing cars and you will have to unlock multiplayer achievements to progress in the team career, unlock other new cars and reach the top of the rankings.
- Achievement system with rewards (money, widgets, driver titles) and over 300 different achievements to unlock
- Fully integrated website with real time rankings and statistics of almost everything in game: check your rankings, different stats, every single car created in the game can be shared and voted!
- Integrated Social Bar with race chat, race log, "last played with" panel, public chat, race invites, integrated friend system, online status settings and more!
- 7 different game cameras: choose your favorite one when playing
38. Space Ace
Space Ace, the follow up to Don Bluth's legendary Dragon's Lair, can now be enjoyed from the comfort of your home. This fully arcade authentic version includes all of the original scenes you've come to enjoy, and even an all-new global high scores list so you can show how well you handle Ace's laser gun. Other bonuses include a full watch feature to sit back and enjoy Don Bluth's stunning animation.
In Space Ace you play the heroic Ace who must stop the evil Commander Borf from taking over the Earth! Borf plans to reduce all of humankind to infants and take over the planet. Only two people have the courage and strength to stop Borf and save Earth: the beautiful Kimberly and the heroic Ace. But as they approach Borf's stronghold, Ace is hit by the Infanto Ray, changing him into a child, and Kimberly is kidnapped by the evil madman!
The Fate Of Earth Is In Your hands!
39. Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
Flashing Lights is an emergency services simulator with both single player and online multiplayer. Choose to enroll with the police, emergency medical services or fire department and climb the ranks of each role to unlock new missions and rewards. Each department will have its own variety of vehicles, equipment and abilities. Players can work together to tackle a variety of incidents taking place across a shared open world. Flashing Lights will be available on PC and Mac.
Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest cars and use a variety of equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to engaging with dangerous suspects. They will do everything they can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress.
Ranging from traffic cones, to spike strips, to speed cameras, you'll need to kit yourself out:
- Spike strips
- A variety of Weapons
- Traffic Cones and Police Tape
As a medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients for severe wounds, diagnosing injuries and more. Further to this, Ambulance Operators can also heal other players in multiplayer, which is vital in particularly dangerous jobs.
Life-saving work requires life-saving tools and equipment:
- Medical bag
The role of the fire department extends far beyond putting out flames, as they work closely with medical services on the scene, prying open crashed cars so that medical staff can get to the injured is vital, for example. The fire department won’t engage in the pursuit of suspects, but will handle the aftermath of an incident, including, of course, putting out fires.
Battling flames and freeing trapped civilians is going to involve some heavy duty gear:
- Jaws of Life
- Fire Extinguisher
Team up with fellow players online and divide your team between the three emergency services at will. Race around the open world to where you are needed. Work together to help civilians in accidents or clean up the trail left behind from a high-speed car chase.
MISSIONSYou'll receive emergency calls to action, and successfully completing missions will earn you experience points within your department. As you prove yourself to the Emergency Services Division, you'll be assigned more dangerous and important jobs. But if you start to slip up, don't be surprised to see yourself falling back down the ranks.
THE WORLDFlashing Lights features a thriving open world that will see emergencies break out through day and night. From bustling city streets to rural countryside mansions, this is an exciting and varied open world. Environmental physics make police car chases all the more engaging, with both you and the suspect leaving your mark on the world.
These screenshots represent a current work in progress depiction of the city we are currently building. The total world size is planned to be a lot larger with various different environments such as a beach, a more rural area with farms and a hilly upper class estate.
DAY & NIGHTWatch the city and its citizens' behaviour change as you move from day to night. Types of emergency incidents change as the traffic dissipates and the bars open, making drunk drivers and fist fights more common.
40. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
With engaging storylines, classic turn-based battles, and tons of Digimon to collect, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition delivers everything fans loved about Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory.
Get the full experience with the Complete Edition which includes both titles in one!
• Become a cyber detective or powerful hacker to solve diabolical digi-mysteries.
VIVID & IMMERSIVE WORLDS
• Embark on a thrilling adventure where the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred.
• Featuring more than 300 Digimon to collect, raise, and Digivolve!
• Build an all-star Digimon team to take on opponents in classic turn-based battles.
Categories in common with Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition: Role Playing
41. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
42. Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator
Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator is a medieval management, exploration and adventure game currently under development by Breakfast Studio.
Create, manage and expand your merchant empire, explore the borders of the world and properly manage your stores to become the most important trader in the kingdom.
Manage your stores, organize your workers, deliver orders, exchange and create unique items, unlock new skills and advantages, hire warriors for adventures, explore the world, resist global events like a plague or a war, plan your financial strategy supporting or confronting the crown and the church, alter the economy of the kingdom and its laws and face consequences of your decisions.
Depending on the king or queen that governs, there will be laws that will suit you more or less depending on your way of playing. The world of MSS reacts to every decision and even prices in stores, punishing mistakes with your reputation. Be careful and make wise decisions, visit the seer to reveal future events and prepare yourself to them.
Now that we move to the alpha stage, you can expect the following content in the coming months:
MORE REAL LAWS
For now there are only a few types of laws such as the prohibition of the sale of some objects. In the future, each king/queen will be a unique event that will have a lot of weight in the balance of the game and your way of playing. (Second quarter of 2018).
CUSTOMIZATION OF HOUSES
You can combine different models acquired in the architect to create your dream house. (First quarter of 2018).
The management of objects will become a totally new and improved game mechanic: players can organize their stock of objects as they wish. Do you need more space to store objects? Buy and improve an empty warehouse in the city. (First quarter of 2018).
A new generation system by a procedure that will improve performance and allow you to explore in each game a new, different kingdom. These new realms will contain more diverse buildings, specific events, more characters and much more. (Second quarter of 2018).
CLIMATE AND DANGERS
A totally new system that challenges players during the gaming experience. Confront the environmental effects by preventing them or fighting with different global diseases and neighboring wars. (First quarter of 2018).
There are some problems you might experience in the Alpha version of the game:
- loss of saved games
If the essential game mechanics is attractive and you want to give your support to Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator while you are in early access, we would love to have you. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until MSS exceeds the alpha stage when the game is more stable, and the game mechanics are more developed. I am committed to converting Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator into the best possible game, and your help during this early phase of development is crucial for us to achieve our goal.
If it intrigues you to know where we will take Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator, consult our roadmap and the development vlogs that I publish several times per month.
43. Fission Superstar X
Experience a weird, relentless solar tour in this randomly generated space rogue-lite. Travel from Planet X to Earth while fending off endless waves of attackers. What is the payload? A "superstar" nuclear bomb. What is the mission? To make her famous! Does it makes sense? Ask the "scientist" who built that thing!
While working on his latest nuclear bomb, Dr. Leopold had a revelation. He wasn't creating a weapon of mass destruction; he was creating a nuclear superstar! Was it the radiation sickness or was Leopold always insane like this? Who knows and who cares? Now you must do his bidding and tour the solar system with Celine, his dear bomb. Who would not be thrilled to host the concert of a nuclear bomb under the control of a clearly insane scientist? Everybody it seems, that's why they are all trying to destroy Leopold's creation.
Fight using ranged and melee weapons while blocking attacks with your shield.
Manage your bomber and make difficult choices: Do you repair that flaming part, heal that nearly-dead crewman or upgrade your stats?
Unlock 9 playable ships.
Over 100 different possible crew members, from humans to space bears.
64 different weapons, from puny rifles to nuclear mortars.
Over 20 different scientifically inaccurate environments, such as space whale pods and planetary atmospheres.
Over 70 enemy types with variations including, Scavengers, Fascist Cats and Pugs from space, Giant insects and Dr. Leopold's experimental rejects.
Fight giant bosses on 8 different worlds from Pluto to Earth.
Upgrade your ships, modify your famous payload, assemble the perfect crew and buy destructive weapons.
Choose your challenge: do you dock at this station and spend 3 minutes dodging an angry Planetoid or do you skip that shop for an easier run through a colorful space aurora?
Did that giant insect-shrimp thing at saturn give you a beating before it died in chunks of meat? Just hit that detonate button and blow up your nuclear superstar. That'll show the others.
Die a lot, master the game and win a well-deserved victory.
Work for the solar system's ultimate genius, Dr. Leopold from Planet X.
Saving the universe is common, there is nothing of that sort here, it's just an absurd quest for nuclear celebrity.
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol who’s dominating the world.United we stand!In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!Fight the Brainwash Patrol Your opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your waySpread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!Key Facts :
KUBOOM - hurricane new cross-platform online 3D shooter game available on these platforms: Steam, Android, Vkontakte.
- completely cross-platform! Players from around the world and from all platforms play in one place at one time!
- amazing graphics even on old computers!
- hurricane battle in 3 game modes!
- more than 15 locations to battle!
- over 35 weapons divided into 6 classes!
- ability to change skin as a character and weapons!
- advanced animation!
incredibly dynamic gameplay!
- regular game updates!
Join the community KUBOOM! It will be hot!
46. Yatsumitsu Fists of Wrath
Take on the role of Yatsumitsu a legendary ninja who has been away perfecting and teaching his art. When he returns home he finds corruption and dishonorable men leading his people into oblivion. He has sworn to restore honor to his homeland and give his people a chance to live a peaceful life. You will have to defeat the corrupt leadership in the lands ten ruling castles. Complete all 30 of Yatsumitsu's quests to restore honor to his people. Gather up to 900 different items with varying rarity and strengths. Increase Yatsumitsu's rank and fight your way through ten massive castles. Help Yatsumitsu restore honor to his homeland!
10 Massive castles to explore
30 Quests to drive the goblins out of their new homes
900 Magic items to increase your characters power
4 Different tiers of item strength
Point and click movement system for easy navigation
47. My Night Job
It's not just any job - it's YOUR NIGHT JOB!
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
48. Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders
Amid lingering political turmoil, the first and only female empress of China, Wu Zetian rises to power. Within months of her ascension to the throne, murmurs of discontentment and revolution swell as detractors and enemies begin plotting against her. It is against this backdrop that our protagonist, newly appointed investigating magistrate Di Renjie, must solve a gruesome series of murders--which will lead him on a collision course with the Imperial court and the empress herself.
Will our young detective overcome his own inner demons and his allegiance to the previous emperor? What is the connection between the murder victims and the capital's many political secrets? YOU must uncover the truth...GAMEPLAY
Playing as the legendary detective, players will explore this unique setting and unravel its narrative twists and turns using familiar adventure gameplay mechanics such as exploration, dialogue choices, interaction with objects and clues, and puzzle-solving. Additionally, we are introducing an original mechanic where you will be able to deduct and reenact the scene of a crime and put your theories to the test.
The pixel art style of the game is also an homage to old school graphics, but we've added our own visual signature and design sensibilities. The game contains over 45 locations (many spanning multiple screen widths), each one pixel-painted with care and attention to detail.FEATURES
Distinct 2D pixel art style
Immersive story-driven experience dripping with historical atmosphere
Challenging and fun puzzles to solve
Unique Chinese cultural and historical references
Fantastic soundtrack with 13 original tracks
Multiple language support: English, Chinese, and French
Windows and Mac support
49. Masked Forces: Zombie Survival
What will you do when the zombie apocalypse comes, are you ready to tackle it right now and stay face to face with all the horrors that will appear? Masked Forces Zombie Survival is a cool game designed to put you face to face with all the challenges and horrors that zombies can bring in an alternative future.
In this game, your primary concern is to get the best weapons and kill the enemies that come in waves. The challenge here is that most zombies tend to be very challenging to deal with, and their level of power does increase with each wave. So, you do have to acquire the best weapons and armor if you really want to eliminate all these enemies in a great and stellar manner.
Masked Forces Zombie Survival comes with both multiplayer PVP and multiplayer COOP gameplay. So, you are free to choose how you want to tackle the entire experience based on the way you play. One thing is certain, Masked Forces Zombie Survival comes with all the demanding gameplay and incredible wave-based experience that you always wanted to explore.
• Get your weapons and armor from the shop
• Multiplayer PVP and COOP
• Single-player survival gameplay
• Immersive gameplay
50. Project Root
Prometheus Corporation is the leader in the generation and distribution of energy to all cities in the world. Due to the ideas and designs of charismatic president Demetrio Watts, the corporation developed new technologies producing higher quantities of energy at a lower cost, granting them near-absolute control of the market.
The friendly policies enforced by Prometheus and Demetrio Watts has made citizens confident they will have access to electricity in their houses every day. However, very few of them are aware of what's behind Demetrio Watts' smile or behind the scenes in Prometheus Corporation. Secret plans. Terrible plans. Plans which will take the population by surprise. When they realize what is going on, it will already be too late.
A group of rebels are the only ones who know Demetrio and his company's true intentions, and will do everything it takes to bring the truth to light about the person who pretends to be their eternal benefactor. It will not be easy or agreeable, but the danger behind what Prometheus hides within is a threat to all. Stopping Demetrio Watts is in the hands of a group of unknowns. Depends on Arcturus.