The best games like Invisigun Heroes are:
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightEnter the Gungeon
- arrow_rightCrypt of the NecroDancer
- arrow_rightMonaco: What's Yours Is Mine
- arrow_rightGuacamelee! Gold Edition
- arrow_rightDungeon of the Endless
- arrow_rightTowerFall Ascension
100 Best Games Like Invisigun Heroes:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (34)
- iOS (47)
- Android (26)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (69)
- Nintendo Switch (36)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (21)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (11)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (6)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (10)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (3)
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
2. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
In the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items can be transferred. For example, to make a barricade of them at the entrance. You can create strong combinations of objects. For example, tie a knife to a broomstick and get a spear.
In the game world, much is connected. If the enemy is wet, it will be harder to defeat him with a fiery spell. The player's actions also do not remain without consequences, especially immoral, such as looting and murder.
Between the characters is a dialogue. If it concerns a joint action, but the characters can not agree, the game itself will decide for them. It is interesting that the relationship in this pair can also develop in a romantic direction.
3. Enter the Gungeon
Enter the Gungeon is a twin-stick roguelike shooter. The game takes place in a planet inhabited by living bullets. You play as one of six adventurers trying entering a considerable fortress to find a gun that can destroy one’s past.
The gameplay represents a mix of bullet-hell and dungeon crawler. You choose one of the characters and start descending the Gungeon. Every floor has several pre-made rooms with enemies and treasures procedurally-generated. The player can shoot guns, dodge, use items and make barricades of the tables. There are more than 300 hundred different guns and items in the game which can be acquired from shops, treasure chests and bosses.
The game is notable for its severe difficulty that comes from tough enemies, the vast amount of projectiles that can simultaneously be on the screen and from the fact that every time you die you have to starts the game from the beginning.
4. Crypt of the NecroDancer
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an indie roguelike game developed by Brace Yourself Games.
You control Cadence, who looks for her missing father. During the search, she falls into a crypt, where the NecroDancer steals Cadence's heart. Cadence can't do anything without following the music's beat and has to find both her heart and her father.
Crypt of the NecroDancer can be played with a dance pad, a gamepad or a keyboard. Having the Protagonists able to do anything only as the music beats makes the Crypt of the NecroDancer a rhythm roguelike game. Movement, attacking and using your items has to be planned in advance, as the player can't do anything between the beats. If the player misses the beat, no actual harm to the character is done, yet the scoring multiplier resets. The players set out to explore a procedurally generated underground dungeon.
The players can find new weapons, items, and equipment during the exploration of the dungeon. Your inventory is managed by the game. As in most roguelike games, your inventory is lost on death, yet any diamonds the players find still persists. On death, the players return to a game lobby, where they can buy permanent upgrades.
5. Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a top-down stealth and action game, which provides players with both single and multiplayer experience. The main storyline is divided into four parts: the first three follow the characters, while the last one is played for the police side. To start another “big score” players have to select one of eight available characters. Each character has different skills and special abilities, so the squad should be appropriately chosen in advance. From the very beginning, players are able to assume the roles of four criminals: the Locksmith, the Cleaner, the Lookout, and the Pickpocket. The remaining four – the Mole, the Gentleman, the Redhead, and the Hacker – will be unlocked during the further game progress. The gameplay is about completing levels in multiple ways depending on the players’ character choice. Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine gives an opportunity to dive into the crime world and participate in heists and robberies throughout the world alone or in co-operation up to four players.
6. Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition is the enhanced edition of Guacamelee! that features all downloadable content for the original game and supports Steam Workshop to create and share custom character skins. In its core Guacamelee! is a 2D Metroidvania with platforming and brawling elements.
Guacamelee! is set in an open Mexico-stylized world, full of stereotypes and cultural references. You take on the role of an ordinary farmer named Juan Aguacate. Killed by an evil skeleton, you are brought back to life to save your love interest. The game follows the rules of the Metroidvania genre but has a twist: as you are revived, during your adventures you can switch between the land of the dead and the world of the living.
Aside from that Guacamelee! is focused on exploration and hand-to-hand fights. While progressing through the story, you get new abilities such as movement upgrades and the necessity to match colors of your attacks and certain obstacles.
7. Dungeon of the Endless
Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense game and the third in the series which includes Endless Space and Endless Legend. The game plot is about a prison spaceship which escape pod had crashed in the alien planet. The player controls survivors from that ship, who have to escape the multi-layered structure in the strange planet by taking an energy crystal through several floors filled with angry creatures. There are randomly generated levels in the game in which the player has not only to explore but also to collect resources in order to enable power to various rooms and turrets to divert attention of enemies in order to move the crystal from the starting point of the level into the elevator to the next floor.
In each level of the game the player has to choose two characters who are different in their stats such as health, attack, defense power and movement speed. The player has the option to either control one of two selected characters separately or in tandem.
8. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
9. Super Time Force Ultra
Mankind has learned to travel in time and uses this knowledge to improve its present. Namely, in every possible way corrects the past in order to be in a better present.
Of course, fixing the past is not an easy task. This is the responsibility of the military organization - the Super Time Force. Brave Commander Repeatski boldly sends time-traveling fighters to various points in time, including prehistoric times and the Middle Ages. Sometimes to improve the present he has to send fighters to the future - and Commander Repeatski does not stop before that.
The matter is not limited to transferring fighters back and forth in time. Manipulate the time can not only Commander Repeatski, but also ordinary soldiers - they, too, can "rewind" the time forward or backward - for example, during the fight, "cancel" the wrong decision, be five minutes earlier and do everything as needed.
And one more useful thing is the slow motion mode, if at normal speed it is difficult to pass.
The player has 30 lives. Levels are sufficiently filled with well-armed opponents, and so many lives - it's not so much. The characters you can play the game are sixteen. Everyone has his own weapon. And everyone can achieve six levels of skill.
10. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
12. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, Bringing puzzles to the digital age.
With more than 17 FREE puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Ultimate has a large range of puzzles in various sizes for you to try out and enjoy.
With piece counts from 96 to a mega 1000 pieces. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate brings you full size professional puzzles to the digital market place. No longer will a puzzler be left looking for that last piece, never again will the kitchen table be covered in tiny wooden shapes.
From square to rectangle to huge panorama pictures, with a massive variety of separately themed puzzle packs containing only the best images possible, each having a unique cut like no other jigsaw could. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate gives you the choice to play only the types of puzzles you really want to build.
It's a new way to puzzle, customize the game the way you want, with a full range of options to tweak the game as you see fit. Multiple themed play environments, all fully customizable for you to fine tune the jigsaw puzzling experience you’re looking for.
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, the definitive jigsaw puzzler for the PC platform.FEATURES:Full range of sizes from 96 to 1000 pieces.
Beautiful puzzle images.
Auto saving, never lose your progress.
Peaceful puzzling atmosphere.
Traditional puzzle gameplay.
Many customization options.
Multiple interactive play environments.
Power ups to help solve puzzles.
13. Kingdoms and Castles
Kingdoms and Castles is a game about growing a kingdom from a tiny hamlet to a sprawling city and imposing castle.
Your kingdom must survive a living and dangerous world. Do the viking raiders make off with your villagers? Or are they stopped, full of arrows, at the castle gates? Does a dragon torch your granary, your people dying of starvation in the winter, or are you able to turn the beast back? The success of your kingdom depends solely on your skill as a city and castle planner.
Strategically layout your town to improve your peasants' happiness and to attract new residents. Tax them just enough to fund your castle. Make sure your peasants are fed in the winter and healed of plagues. Build churches to keep them from despair and taverns to keep them happy. You can even throw festivals if you've built a town square! Send out wood cutters to collect wood, set up stone quarries to build your castes, and farm the land efficiently so your town can grow and thrive.
The new land you're settling is at risk of viking invasion. These raiders seek to kidnap and kill your peasants, steal your resources, and burn your town to the ground. Use a powerful castle building system where castles are constructed using blocks which can be placed anywhere. Towers and walls are dynamically created based on how you stack and arrange them. Archer towers and other weapon emplacements have longer range the higher their tower. Try different layouts to best protect your kingdom and express your glory as a king or queen.
And it all takes place in a beautiful dynamic world with a stylized procedural cloud system and season cycle from summer to winter. A realistic tree growth algorithm simulates the forests. Depending on your needs, wood cutters can clear cut or responsibly manage your forests.
Kingdoms and Castles is the first Fig funded game to be released. Its crowd funding campaign succeeded with 725% of its goal and was supported by 1,400 backers. Supporters of the game could both pledge and invest during the Fig campaign.
14. The Swindle
All the buildings you’ll be robbing are randomly-generated, so you’ll never get the same level twice.
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
15. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
16. Streets of Rogue
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
17. BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
Fly and survive through the Game-of-the-Year- winning world of BADLAND and discover an astonishing number of imaginative traps, puzzles and obstacles on the way.
9.5 / 10 - Games969 – “Challenging, fun and darn addictive”
9 / 10 - IGN Hungary – “Impressive”
9 / 10 - Gaming-age - "Shines brightly"
8.5 / 10 & the Joystick Award - SpieleTipps – “Highly recommendable”
8.5 / 10 - WhatsYourTagBlog – “Awesome!”
8 / 10 - GamingTrend - “The multiplayer mode is fantastic”
8 / 10 - WeGotThisCovered - “Deliciously difficult”
8 / 10 - TrueAchievements – “Hours of fun”
With BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, you get to experience the multi-award-winning action adventure like never before. Redesigned for Steam, BADLAND: GOTY Edition builds on the stunningly atmospheric, hand-painted graphics of the original BADLAND with enhanced, above Full-HD visuals, completely redesigned controls, over 15 hours of single player campaign and awesome multiplayer fun for up-to-four players with both local co-op & battle modes.
BADLAND is an atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
- New: Level World added with over 40 000 levels
- New: New Day added - Welcome to Eternal Day with a new level every one to two weeks
- Side-scrolling action adventure platformer with innovative physics-based gameplay
- Local multiplayer awesomeness for up-to-4 players with co-op and battle modes.
- Single player campaign with 100 truly unique levels
- 100 multiplayer co-op levels and 27 battle levels
- Full Game Controller support
- New controls with full left/right/up/down control & all levels modified for the new controls
- Supports even 4 players on a single keyboard (old-school style) and any combination of keyboard and controllers
- Enhanced, above Full-HD graphics.
- 77 Achievements
- Cloud save & Steam trading cards
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
18. Extreme Exorcism
Extreme Exorcism is a paranormal platformer where every move you make comes back to haunt you.
Take on the role of Mae Barrons; an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs.
But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes.
Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can.
With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test.
19. Knight Squad
Knight Squad is an insane 1 to 8 players chaotic arena friendship destroyer. Take on current friends and future frenemies in any of the incredibly fun game modes, ranging from Last Man Standing to Medieval soccer. All of that using only weapons from the middle age… and laser guns… and miniguns.Features1-8 Players game packed with crazy party action
A bunch of levels are available for each game mode. You're not enough players to fill in the spots? No worries. Bots will jump in. Select their difficulty depending on the amount of challenge you'd like and you're ready to go!
Play against other players around the world and compare your skills!
A Bunch of Versus Game Modes
Team Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Capture the Grail, Soccer, and more!
Fetch deadly new weapons and power ups on the battlefield
Grab your weapon of choice : sword, bow and arrows, crossbow, bombs, laser gun and more!
Take on the very difficult challenge levels and make your way to the top of the leaderboard!
20. Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
"The most rewarding game of 2013!"
Influenced by retro classics Mega Man and Castlevania, Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures features the AVGN and friends as they blast their way through 10 levels of fun, fast paced 2D action based on the AVGN's adventures in his online series. With multiple playable characters, power ups, cameos galore, tons of secrets and more we're making a game that all fans of video games will enjoy. If you're a fan of old school difficulty, fart jokes, The Nerd and/or old school platformers chances are you'll enjoy AVGN Adventures.
Some say "hard" we're saying "rewarding!" Why? Because every check point you get, every boss you beat, every accomplishment is earned. You feel like like a stud. This is a game that allows you to brag to your friends if you beat it.
Yes, this is the official The Angry Video Game Nerd game!
Visit Cinemassacre.com to see the series the game was based on!
We're 100% cool with you posting gameplay videos, Let's Plays, reviews, etc of AVGN Adventures and monetizing them as much as you possibly can. Have fun! All we ask is that when you do them, let us know because we want to watch you play the game That's fun for us!
21. The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client.
22. Dungeon Souls
Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler.
Each level is completely procedurally generated so every playthrough is guaranteed to have unique environments and encounters. Search for and activate all the marks placed in each level to unlock the dungeon portal and escape from the Redeemer. Scavenge various items and upgrades to counter the dungeon's dark forces and challenging bosses. You must survive. Hurry.
Dungeon Souls was inspired by Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Overture, BitVenture and Shoot First.
- Harness the powerful abilities of 10 unique characters
- Explore a plethora of different environments including dark dungeons, sewers and cathedrals
- Immerse yourself with deep character progression and permanent skill upgrades
- Experiment with 50+ unique passive items - Speed boosts, damage buffs, lifesteal bonuses...
- Battle hordes of dynamic enemies and challenging bosses hell-bent on destroying you
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Halfway is a turn-based strategy RPG taking place a few hundred years into the future. Humanity has begun to colonise new worlds and until now, they were alone…
In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.
If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Modding: Map Editor and full Steam Workshop support for your own custom campaigns and missions
25. Larva Mortus
At the end of 19th Century, dark forces shade the world once again. A brave agent, experienced in exorcism and combat, comes to face the oncoming evil, and fight loathsome supernatural monsters and horrific spawns of black magic. In the role of the agent, it's your quest to combat evil forces and to face a dark warlock of the ancient times and stop his plan to capture powerful artifacts of black magic.
Larva Mortus is a fast-paced action horror game that has you hunting monsters of the supernatural in a dark and ominous atmosphere full of undead, terrifying and demonic nightmares. A horrific atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action packed splatter fest. Everything accompanied by creepy, first class soundtrack!
- 30 frightening supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, werewolves, the undead, and more!
- A dark and horrifying atmosphere with mysterious storyline quests!
- A solid arsenal varying from classic six shooters and shotguns to the fancy Dynamo Gun
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value
- Main character development through a set of RPG-like features
- Many environments from spooky manors and catacombs to dark forests and lonely deserts
- An awesome dark orchestral music score
- The gore can be turned off if you like
- Unlock 25 morbid Steam Achievements to gain bonuses and upgrade your character
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
27. Heroes of Hammerwatch
Heroes of Hammerwatch is a rogue-lite action-adventure game set in the same universe as Hammerwatch. Encounter endless hordes of enemies, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated levels to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire.
A rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression. You will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent, you can even bring your own heroes to your friends game!Features:
- Procedurally generated content: Random generated levels offers a high replay value and will bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Persistant progression: Your heroes will retain the experience gained from a run, and will become more powerful as they level up.
- Town upgrades: Construct/Upgrade 10 different buildings that will help your heroes in various ways.
- Classes: Choose from 7 different classes, all with unique stats, abilities and playstyles.
- Items: Find or buy over 100 unique items of various rarity.
- Co-op: Play with up to 3 friends in co-op.
- New Game+: Heroes of Hammerwatch will be a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
28. Over 9000 Zombies!
Over 9000 Zombies! is top-down arcade action blown out of all reasonable proportions. An endless horde of zombies is coming your way, how long can you survive?
So you might have already sussed out that there’s a lot of undead after you. To stay alive you’re going to need this arsenal of over 20 weapons. Some you might recognize but others are very experimental. Whether you want to shoot, burn, blow up or microwave the zombies there’ll be a weapon for you.
Keeping the barrel of a gun between you and the zombies is a good start but you’ll want to stay out of the open when things get especially crazy. Scavenge scrap metal to build barricades for protection and deploy automated turrets for extra crowd control.
You don’t have to go it alone. Bring both trusted friends and talented strangers into your fold and team up against the hordes with 2 player online co-op and 4 player local co-op.
This level of slaughter needs some decent beats. Using cutting edge research techniques we have been able to isolate the optimum audio for efficient undead butchery. Scratch that trigger-finger itch to the sound of intense electro-rock from Clearside.
The zombies will never stop. They’re only going to get faster and nastier. Keep your eyes peeled for flaming zombies, highly poisonous zombies, zombie animals, giant eyeballs and even the risen remains of political figures. You’re going to die out there so make sure you leave with a bang.
Create your own unique levels to test your mettle and the power of the zombie hordes. Upload them to the Steam Workshop and show the world your creations.
29. Tower 57
The tower awaits.
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips' capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate.
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.FAST-PACED ARCADE GAMEPLAY
There is no school like the old school. Shoot everything that moves and don’t get killed in the process. Tower 57 offers complex situations arising from simple systems interacting with each other - and it does it the hard way. Number of lives is scarce, respawns limited and difficulty skyrockets when you least expect it.TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION
Choose from a roster of six particular characters with different skillsets, number of upgradable weapons and gadgets. And if you happen to lose an arm or leg during your mission - you can always replace it with a new, better one! Master these combos and you will never get bored on your way to the top of the Tower 57.COOPERATION
Mayhem tastes the best when it is shared. Tower 57's main campaign is designed for both, single player & local/online co-op. Flank your enemies, bait them into an ambush, leverage co-op specific weapons, or combine your regular weapons for increased firepower and new effects!DIESELPUNK WORLD
Find your way through a maze of floors connected by elevators, a central hub filled with shops and terminals, and a multitude of secret walls and uncharted passageways leading to forgotten parts of the tower. Times of randomly generated levels are gone - everything in Tower 57 is carefully designed and pixel-crafted with the highest attention to detail.DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
Smash them, crash them and destroy everything. Reload. Repeat. Because everyone likes when things go BOOM. Everything - from debris and shell casings to bloody footprints - will mark your destructive trail through the Tower.ADVERSARIES
Each enemy features its own distinct spawning mechanism, movement & attack patterns, as well as some weaknesses. And you'd better learn those vulnerabilities if you don't want to end up dead very quick.
30. Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike
The fiscal year is coming to a close and poor Fork Parker has lost all his wonderful profit to greedy developers and their endless thirst for royalties! Grab a martini and ride your private helicopter to the snow capped mountains and hunt down the riches you so rightly deserve. Jump, dash, and rappel your way up the sheer mountainside to scratch out a little profit and meet the demands of an increasingly angry board of directors!
Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike features snow, helicopters, ugly holiday sweaters, non-denominational penguins, a title screen, dope beats, ethics, torches, reverse monetization, hot tubs, non-candied canes, falling, ropes, and non-refundable holiday cheer.
Follow @DevolverDigital on Twitter and join the Devolver Digital Super Fun Club on Steam for more fun and games. Sometimes free games. But not all the time, it would make Fork Parker sad.
31. Home Behind
In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
- Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
- Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
- Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
- Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
- Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?
Indulge Lady Tallowmere and see how far through her lovingly violent dungeons you can delve in this 2D indie action roguelike-inspired platformer. New rooms are procedurally generated every time you play, meaning you'll have to be on your guard for every randomly-placed enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you'll come across.
Each room gets progressively bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go.
The concept is simple yet hard to master:
- Raise your shield to block enemy attacks.
- Lower your shield and strike your foes when the timing is right.
- Jump or move to avoid traps, or use your shield to reduce damage taken.
- Find the key to advance to the next room.
- Collect weapons, outfits, headgear, and shields of various rarities to aid your journey.
- Turn in souls from slain enemies to increase your base stats and passive abilities.
- Stay alive as long as you can!
Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that "one more run" high-score victory! Each dungeon is infinite in length so it's up to you to push your limits; local scoreboards and online leaderboards let you track your greatest efforts.
Available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Play with keyboard (and optionally mouse buttons), or use your favourite gamepad/controller.
Tallowmere offers single-player and local co-op madness (up to 4 players) for fun frantic couch gaming.
✓ Action roguelite platformer with randomly-generated levels, each room bigger than the last
✓ Wreak havoc with trusty axes, hefty clubs, teleporting katanas, stealth-enabling emerald daggers, freezing ice wands, bouncing grenades, embroiling flamethrowers, and powerful rocket launchers
✓ Find and equip outfits, headgear, shields, and more
✓ Hunt for power with 7 tiers of item rarities ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
✓ Learn to conquer multiple enemy types with elite variations, including fire mages, archers, leapers, conductors, ogres, flail knights, feelers, bloats, and zaeries
✓ Satisfying combat with persistent bloodsplats and gibs
✓ Tactical shield blocking
✓ Infinite jumping
✓ Deadly traps and obstacles to try and avoid, such as spinning pinwheels, acid clouds, and extremely pointy spikes
✓ Coins, hearts, souls, and keys to collect from slain foes
✓ Hardcore permadeath to keep your adrenaline going
✓ Treasure chests to loot
✓ Potions to keep you alive
✓ Special room events and bosses to master
✓ Passive abilities for you to gain strength and then some
✓ Coin-loving merchants
✓ Difficulty settings to match your pain threshold
✓ Challenge modes
✓ Combat/event log
✓ Soft savegame system (so you can quit and resume later) and personal high-score system with cross-platform Steam Cloud support
✓ Global Steam leaderboards for speedruns and bragging rights
✓ Sacrificial kittens
✓ Dev console for cheats
✓ Runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux
✓ Play single-player or local couch co-op (up to 4 players with 4 controllers sharing the same screen)
✓ Keyboard and mouse support
✓ Gamepad/controller support
✓ Independent game developer
You're not afraid... or are you?
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
- Finnish (Suomi) – translated by Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
- French (Français) – translated by Christophe Braguy
- German (Deutsch) – translated by Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
- Italian (Italiano) – translated by Luca Pattarini
- Japanese (日本語) – translated by Teyon Japan
- Polish (Polski) – translated by Maciej Ułanowicz
- Russian (Русский) – translated by Tycho Davidianus
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) – translated by Kai Shao
- Spanish (Español) – translated by Jose M. Gaspar
- Turkish (Türkçe) – translated by A. Ozkal
Buy Tallowmere on Steam and get the Android port as a free DLC.
• "Local Co-op" means you can connect up to 4 controllers and play with your friends in the same room sharing the same screen. Network/LAN co-op is not available.
Cats have always been the link between the world of Yavi and the world of Navi, and for this knowledge they were awarded nine lives. What will it cost for the greatest of them - Cat Bayn - to make an exception and change the balance just once on behalf of the young sorceress Alesta’s mother? Mysterious creatures from Slavic myths carefully keep their secrets in the magical forests and dense thickets that have become home to geese, kikimor, anchutkas and mermaids. In the whirlwind of the adventure, their secrets will be revealed, hidden paths will become visible and the road between worlds will be intertwined.
- Ancient tales come to life in a large open labyrinth of gloomy marshes, Slavic villages and centuries-old forests;
- To help Alesta in fierce battles with the dangerous mythical creatures are the creatures of the summons – familiars who, from time immemorial, have served the sorcerers. Choose from a variety of familiars with unique abilities;
- The world is filled with characters whose destinies are in your hands - the completion of many side quests will determine how this adventure will end;
- Respect for all traditions of the meteoroid genre, allowing you to return back in search of secret paths and acquire new skills. The danger of the adventure is emphasized by the possibility of remaining in only certain places;
- Fascinating battles with bosses, who have come from Slavic tales and tell us their unique history;
- Elements of role-playing games, allowing you to customize the characteristics of Alesta to your individual style of playing.
The game was developed by one person – Slava Gris who combined his art skills with his knowledge of programming to bring to life Catmaze. The soundtrack is provided by Expecte Amour.
34. Lost In Woods 2
You wake up in woods unknown to you. No people nearby, no car, no telephone. You are completely alone. You need to get out of the forest alive, which will be hard because of wild animals wandering around; you also need to find food, stay warm in the cold and find a place to spend the night at. If you don't succeed, you will die lost in this strange place. And don't think that you'll find so easily the door you've been looking for...
There are two difficulty levels: the normal green forest and the winter forest. Survival in the winter forest is more difficult due to some resources being more scarce. The entire game world is [randomly] generated, but its size is limited. It is populated by most diverse wildlife and filled with useful and useless items, many of which are needed to create tools and weapons or just tasty dishes... All these things will help you to survive and to find an exit from the forest.
Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue!
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?Key Features
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more.
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies.
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes.
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
36. Black Future '88
Black Future ’88 is a Synth-Punk roguelike 2D action Shooter. Vertically climb an always evolving procedural tower to reach the top and kill its insane owner…before your heart explodes. Shoot, slash, dash and upgrade yourself to survive the endless waves of deadly traps, homicidal AI, crazed junkies and colossal Wardens standing in your way in a stylish alternative version of 1988.
The world is reeling from a nuclear cataclysm, created by Duncan, the tower architect. The First of his bombs fell in the summer of 1988, and by December they had blacked-out the sun with endless rain. We decided to stop keeping time after this, and it’s been 1988 ever since. Everything that lived through the initial attack will die in the extreme floods that followed. These are the times after, where there are no more months, or even weeks…everything is measured in minutes left to live.
Take on the mantle of one of the last remaining misfit survivors, and fight your way to the top of the tower to kill the architect and stop the endless nuclear rain. Ascend to die, and die to survive.Game Features
- Death Ascendant: Climb an always evolving procedural tower and fight for survival through a constant onslaught of death by fire, lasers, and slashes.
- Unique Synth-Punk World: Play through a unique take on a retro cyberpunk dystopia, and fight to survive through 5 distinct zones each with their own challenges.
- Pick Your Poison: Play as one of 5 playable characters, each with their own unique buffs- and weaknesses.
- Ruin Friendships: Test your wits and reflexes with a friend in couch co-op, and experience a completely unique take on the co-op roguelike.
- Kill the Wardens: Fight for survival by challenging the numerous unique bosses that guard each one of the game’s zones.
- Fog Machines and Laser Beams: Bring a gun and laser sword to a fire fight by arming yourself with a selection of the 50 unique weapons available in the game, each with their own unique effects.
- Evolve to Survive: The only way to survive when everything, including your own heart, is trying to kill you is to carefully boost or curse yourself by strategically choosing- and combining from 30 distinct buffs and curses.
- Dailies: Every day, a new challenge is generated with unique attributes that will test your mettle and allow you to see how your skills compare against other players in a global Leaderboard. Fight for not just survival, but supremacy!
- Ear Candy: Death never sounded so good thanks to an all killer original analog-synth soundtrack performed by Tremor Low.
ReignMaker is a match-3 game with tower defense, city building, and political strategy elements. From your capital city you lead your Kingdom against the invading Void Army that threatens all life.
Your match-3, tower defense, and strategy skills will determine the fate of your armies, but the many political decisions you make as a leader affect the story and the culture of your kingdom. As your capital city improves, you will have access to more powerful spells, mightier elite troops, and better battlefield gear and armaments. Along the way you will also earn achievements, complete quests, and fill your Bestiary with enemies.
- 50 towers across 3 continents.
- Millions of story possibilities determined by your policy choices.
- Deep strategy elements.
- 4 cultural spectrums: Martial, Druidic, Elemental, Republic.
- 20 spells.
- 10 types of troops.
- 12 implements of war.
ReignMaker: Saving the World One Tower at a Time.
- Fast-paced gameplay: kill poor creatures and try not to die too fast!
- You are in the League of Goodness, dude: there are some brutal characters with the biggest nuts at your disposal, each has its own skill, guns and the powerful spells.
- Against you – there is a fricking army of psychos, deadly traps, voracious demons and challenging bosses!
- It sucks to fight with the whole mess alone, right? Find a random companion and the power-ups: burn or freeze your enemies, sic your cute pug on them, call the dreadful ghost (in fact he is nice) to grind their bones into the dust!
- Splatter blood all over the levels, you fucking maniac!
- Music? There is some music in the game… watch your ears!
39. UnderMine (Thorium)
Action-Adventure. Rogue-like. RPG.How many genres can one game belong to? We would have prefered all of them, but you’ll just have to settle for most of them. UnderMine stirs a delicious pot of genre soup, taking only the highest quality ingredients from each. We took the procedurally generated madness of the craziest rogue-likes (Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, etc.), combined that with the exploration and discovery of classic action-adventures (The Legend of Zelda, Hyper Light Drifter, etc.), and topped it off with some light RPG progression and story (Rogue Legacy.)
Dungeon Crawling: Forge that perfect run where you find all the right items, all the right secrets, and get all the right rolls to become a peasant god of destruction.
Discovery and Exploration: Bomb walls, blow up rocks, light torches, and discover secret passages, hidden characters, loot, upgrades, and more.
Character Progression: The peasants keep dying, but your upgrades pass on. Unlock new abilities that will help in combat and open up new areas to explore.
Bosses That Don’t Mess Around: Challenge enormous bosses that take a combination of upgrades and skill to take down.Darkly LightheartedExperience the plight of the poor peasant sent into the goldmine. His job is to labor away for a boss that doesn’t care about him, in an environment that is openly hostile, and amongst creatures that want to tear his flesh off his bones. A pretty funny situation when you think about it.
40. Human-powered spacecraft
A nostalgia-infused pixel clicker in a comedy wrapper.
You play the part of a colonist set out to conquer new planets. As a supernova explosion takes out your ship's energy reserves, your only hope of getting back on course is a jerry-rigged old dynamo.
The game has:
* Stylish retro graphics
* A witty computer for a partner
* Ship improvements in all directions: a dynamo, a potato farm for energy generation and, of course, an antimatter distiller
* Smooth acceleration up to hyper-speed
* Space octopuses
And no lootboxes!
Metamorph is an independent work of basing on "morph".Wandering in the solitude of the forest,eveyone can change freely the original body shape so as to adapt to the environment,or inherit the racial talent in order to survive.
FOREST Of SOLITUDEI entered into the forest,felt the generosity and sadness of life.
The sunshine is bright,I enjoy the cool air who under the tree.
The tiger roars in nearby,The wolves wander in the path.See the source of water and food consumed in the forest,I silently am willing to survive to the end in this game for the brave.
The environment is quiet and cruel.
--- how long can you survive?
Different forms of life, derived from the same source of life.
Who am I?
Animal life?Mechanical life?Light-collecter life?
There is no comparison between the animal behavior and the divine thought.
There is no comparison between the law of the jungle and the common fate.
Welcome to "Metamorph",here has the innovation of the origin of life forms - the soul world view to build,we together search for the meaning of existence and the value of life.CRAFT BACKGROUNDIn a parallel world without knowing,where over millions of years of evolution.Many animals had learned to walk uprightly,formed the world outlook and methodology to
creat their own racial civilization.These humans who had super intelligence through unique technology to changed their physical form,froming the animal form to
In the summer afternoon,TigerMan,WolfMan,LionMan,FoxMan,SnakeMan,FrogMan,EagleMan,and DoveMan go to the party together.These clever human take a group photo with having portraits of their ancestor,which starts the survival game called "Metamorph".
Extraordinary genius can freely change the permutation and combination of light,so as to change their outward appearance to confuse opponents.Having unique talent,they can freely cross obstacles of ordinary construction.
This is a survival game to prove your brave heart,surviving to the end is the only winner.CRAFT CREATIVITY
- rendering effect of forest scene,obtaining changes of 24-hour light and shadow.
- racial reputation system for advanced performance.
- unique freely morph system,different forms have different ethnic talent and properties.
- virtual intelligence system is based on humanity,any player's behavior will influence each other.
- interesting equipment and property system.
- the design of the stochastic system for a better ideal world.
42. Dungeon Warfare
Dungeon Warfare is a challenging tower defense game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeon against greedy adventurers.
As you successfully purify your dungeons throughout the world from the pesky invaders, you will gain access to more powerful traps and devious utilities.
Gain experience from killing the invaders to permanently upgrade your traps.Game Features
- 26 unique traps with 3 upgradeable tiers each
- Passive upgrades for the traps
- 40+ handcrafted levels
- 22 types of enemies
- Mix your own difficulty by combining 12 difficulty mode runes for more challenge
- Endless mode (unlocked after obtaining the Infinity rune)
- Launch a huge rolling boulder to crush everything on its path.
- Reroute enemy path towards a busy minecart track to smash the invaders away.
- Place traps that mercilessly throw mighty warriors into the pitch black abyss
- Gather a force of your own by using summoning portals to instigate a chaotic brawl.
- 30+ achievements
- Juicy pixel art
- Juicy sound effects
- Juicy adventurers!
43. No Heroes Here
Rally your friends and hold your ground!
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
44. Super Dungeon Boy
Super Dungeon Boy is an insane combat and platform exploration game with retro graphics where you must show off what you are capable of.
More important than knowing how you got stuck in a dungeon is knowing how to get rid of it. A bow possessed by a bright spirit is all you have in your favor to move on. But do not be in a hurry, for there are many secrets and riches to be won.
- Fight or Die! - Find the best way to fight your enemies and advance safely. Your life depends on it!
- Explore! - Dark caves hide many secrets. Test your explorer skills and find treasures in every dark corner of the caves. Be sure to look under each stone!
- The best! - Show your friends who the master is!
- 4 hours of play (estimated).
- 26 challenging levels. Each with its own achievement.
- 42 insane achievements ... BELIEVE!
- 78 secret areas ... but do not count on it, because they will remain SECRETS !!!
- Additional controls. Additional controls NOT included ... DO NOT break yours!
- NOOB mode. HARD mode is the only game mode available.
- This game can provoke many WORDS and obscene gestures !!!
45. Dungeon Warfare 2
Dungeon Warfare 2 is the definitive sequel to Dungeon Warfare, a challenging tower defense strategy game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeons with the deadliest of traps and insidious contraptions against greedy adventurers and wannabe heroes.Game Features
- Physics-enabled tower defense mayhem
- 32 unique traps with 8 unique traits for each trap
- More than 30 unique enemies, each with a special trait
- More than 60 handcrafted levels + an infinite number of procedurally generated dungeons
- 5+ boss battles
- Progression with experience providing passive upgrades for the traps as well as skill points
- Three skill trees with 11 skills on each tree
- Equipment system with more than 30 unique items
- Mix your own difficulty by combining difficulty mode runes for more challenge & reward
- Endless mode
- Environmental Hazards
46. Riddled Corpses
InfoArcade game 8/16bits. we will have hordes of zombies and all kinds of monsters, all created with love pixel art.
Riddled Corpses have 6 stage,very different from each other, as a city or a desert.
each scenario will have new enemies, but all related to the zombied.
this game is hard...
CharactersThe game has 6 playable characters, each with their type of shooting and special ability.
One of the characters is new to this new version (PC).
- jon : police chief expert fast gun , is the main hero of this adventure , has no special ability.
- cloe : jon aide ,she uses Uzi, fast and effective , has the special ability that all that loose the walking dead will be attracted to you like a magnet.
- liery : special guest Candy Cut game , character has the ability to duplicate gold by 2.
- Fael : Hero of other dimension, has the special ability double life (6 lifes)
- Erika : special guest Devils Cauldron game , this girl have all ability!
- Nora : New Character for PC version,is a cop of the future, their abilities are amazing.
- clock : paralyzes zombies giving more time to remove them more easily .
- dynamite : eliminate all monsters of the screen with big explosion.
- turret : you can put a turret to shoot all enemies on the screen, will have a short duration.
typical arcade mode, with boss at the end of stage etc ...
you'll have to survive the hordes infinitely.
Both game modes will have highscore_online.
2 players can play in arcade mode. you can play with your friend cooperatively.Gamepadxbox360, xboxone, ps3 or ps4 gamepad good work (use Ds4Tool for ps4 pads)
It also has graphic options using Scale2x etc to smooth pixels.
47. It's Quiz Time
Go head to head with a brand new massive quiz game on PC. From a team of former Buzz! developers, you’ve never played anything like It’s Quiz Time before:
Over 25,000 questions make this the largest quiz game ever on PC.
INTELLIGENT PERSONAL GAME HOST
Meet Salli, the latest in AI-technology. Witty and devious, she’ll pit you against friends and family, encourage you, and put you to the test as you play along.
EVERYONE CAN PLAY
With thousands of categories to choose from, it’s perfect for all ages! From cartoons to video games, sports and history: we’ve got you covered.
USE YOUR SMARTPHONE
Up to 8 players can simultaneously play together using their smartphones! Take selfies, hide your answers, and share with your friends - It’s Quiz Time gives you a whole new way to play.
PACKED WITH GAME MODES
Play along with topical quizzes based on real world events, grab your controller for the Solo Score Attack, customise your round playlist, and more!
Broadcast your game on Twitch, YouTube, or Mixer, in the innovative Live Show mode, where you can compete with up to 10,000 viewers.
So grab your smartphone and join Salli for the biggest party trivia game on PC with It’s Quiz Time!
Note: Some features require the It’s Quiz Time: Companion App. The app requires smartphones compatible with at least iOS 7.0 or Android 4.4 (KitKat).
48. Space Robinson
Space Robinson is a thrilling adventure of an engineer on a distant planet.
The intergalactic corporation VALUE sends you to repair the drilling rigs in colony number 21. A colorful planet, a friendly population, an ocean of resources... What could possibly go wrong?
Explore the procedurally generated locations of the distant planet filled with secret caches and valuable resources!
Fight dangerous enemies that lie in wait for you day and night!
Survive in the wilderness, collect resources, build protective turrets and craft ammunition!
Will this all help you get home? It depends on you!FEATURES
HARDCOREYou can always choose a way to die, be it enemies, traps, or the night! Fight, level up, unlock new guns and victory will be just around the corner!CRAFTNeed a gun that shoots lightning? Or need a first aid kit? It’s up to you to decide what to use in battle today! Collect resources and craft your dream loot!
BUILDINGDo you like to meet the sunrise, wrapped up in a blanket by the fire? Forget it! Build protective turrets to survive the harsh alien nights!BOTSSomeone has set up serious fortifications, but this isn’t an obstacle for your bots! Collect bot-assistants and destroy caches!
GENERATIONStart over and over again to find a way out! Explore all the locations to escape from this damned planet!
You need to solve puzzles. Destroy all shapes. If you cant pass level just click on hint button. Click on screen to open menu and choose levels. Hold mouse button and try to destroy shapes after that will be next level. There are 70 levels that will more difficult than previous one
Game Features :
Use hint to clear the Levels
More than 70+ levels
One day you decide to change your life and open up new business related to the production of clothing. Dark basement, which do not penetrate the sun's rays, cheap tables from KIEA and bought on sale of equipment that barely works. Only hard work separates you and your employees from wealth and fame now. What are you waiting for?
SweatShop is a incremental game where you're the owner of a sweatshop, you have to hire more staff to work for you and sell products to gain more money. Buy many different upgrades for your workers and make even more money than before. Get as far as expanding the store to get more workspace and even more workers.
- Hire more staff
- Sell Products
- Expand your shop
- Catch bonuses
- Buy upgrades
- 53 STEAM achievements included