The best games like Invisible, Inc. are:
- arrow_rightThe Walking Dead: Season 2
- arrow_rightShadowrun Returns
- arrow_rightTropico 5
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: The Fall
- arrow_rightSpacebase DF-9
- arrow_rightI’m not a Monster
100 Best Games Like Invisible, Inc.:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (41)
- iOS (44)
- Android (29)
- macOS (71)
- Linux (52)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (19)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Walking Dead: Season 2
The Walking Dead: Season 2 is an episodic adventure game based on eponymous comic book series. As it is a sequel to the previous game in the Walking Dead series, the further story progress depends on the events of the first part. The game is set in the world inhabited by walkers, as the story takes place after the zombie apocalypse. In the second season, players are offered to assume the role of Clementine, a young member of a group of survivors leaving Georgia and heading towards a large survivor camp in Michigan. The girl’s moves are controlled in a point-and-click way. The story progresses through short scenes including dialogues with other characters, which can impact upcoming events by selecting certain dialogue options, or short-term action events like defending the camp from walkers. The gameplay also features some sort of exploration and interaction with the environment that can give extra information or various collectible items. On the way through the game players are going to face dramatic turns of the plot caused by their own tough choice.
Categories in common with The Walking Dead: Season 2: Adventure
2. Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Returns is a science fiction tactical RPG. The game became a revival of the original Shadowrun series, as the new chapter had some references to the 1993 Shadowrun. The Shadowrun universe includes several fictional cyberpunk elements because the main action takes place in the future. The game gives an opportunity to assume the role of a shadowrunner and to investigate a mysterious crime. To start a single campaign called Dead Man’s Switch players are offered to create their own character. The story begins in 2054 in Seattle, when the nameless protagonist receives a message from their shadowrunner accomplice Sam Watts, which was triggered by a dead man’s switch. The message is about Sam’s assassination, and the protagonist is aksed to investigate the case for Sam’s 100 thousand of local currency. The investigation will lead players through the story of serial killer Emerald City Ripper to the large-scale intergalactic conspiracy. In the course of the investigation, the character will participate in turn based fights and complete in-game objectives. Although the gameplay is mostly linear, it features some exploration and interaction with the environment.
3. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
4. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
5. Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: The Fall is a first-person role-playing stealth-action game developed by Eidos Montreal. It is the fourth installment in the series. The game serves as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The year is 2027. Human augmentations are a common thing. Bex Saxon, an ex-SAS, gets employed by a PMC called Belltower Associates. Hiding from the Illuminati in Costa Rica, Ben starts to experience augmentation rejection syndrome because of a global shortage of Neuropozyne which suppresses the symptoms. Ben unravels a global conspiracy revolving around the drug and tries to warn the World Health Organization.
Like the previous installments, the game features a high degree of role-playing. Players are able to upgrade their augmentations, unlocking more and more abilities. An inventory system is also present. Players have the option to use lethal or non-lethal approaches using different takedowns, and a wide range of weaponry. The levels are fairly open-ended so it is possible to complete a mission without even confronting the enemies.
6. Spacebase DF-9
In Spacebase DF-9, you'll build a home among the stars for a motley population of humans and aliens as they go about their daily lives. Mine asteroids, discover derelicts, and deal with the tribulations of galactic resettlement in Earth's distant future. Meteor impacts! Explosive decompression! Unbearable loneliness!Key Features:Base Construction
- Build your base using available matter and expand by mining more from nearby asteroids.
- Gradually expand from a small oxygen-filled room to a thriving, well-decorated hub.
- Build Gardens, Pubs, Fitness and Research facilities, and more.
- Assign citizens to duties to ensure survival-critical duties are performed efficiently.
- Monitor citizen needs to ensure overall morale, balancing duty demands with citizen happiness.
- Send security forces to investigate mysterious derelicts that appear near the base.
- Fend off hostile invaders as well as parasites that
- Construct turrets to lend firepower to hostile
- Research new equipment, armor, weapons, and base structures.
- Discover blueprints for new technologies aboard derelict ships.
- Research cures for deadly space diseases.
**FATE: The Traitor Soul is now live on Steam!**
Play (or Re-play) This Classic Dungeon Crawler!
During the golden days of action RPGs, FATE was a powerhouse, winning runner-up for PC Magazine’s Role-Playing Game of the year. Popular enough to spawn 3 sequels, this was one of the premier dungeon crawlers of its time. Now is your chance to enter the legendary town of Grove and experience the original for yourself!
Hello, traveler. Journey to the outskirts, where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate. Battle vicious creatures, collect unique weaponry, learn powerful spells and glory will be yours.
Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards – Fans of old (and fans of new) can enjoy this never-before-seen art!
- NEW Steam Badges – 6 levels for you to collect, hoard and show off.
- NEW Steam Emoticons – Oh, you’re old school all right, throw a little FATE into your chat to prove it.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds – FATE up your profile with these beautiful works of art made especially for Steam players.
- Gameplay – It’s quick, immersive and classic.
- Procedurally generated levels – Explore limitless caverns, dungeons, mines and tunnels. What will you find?
- Economy - Buy and sell items… or try your luck with shopkeeper!
- Pet - Choose a dog or cat and evolve it into more and more powerful creatures. Rawr.
- Street Cred – Up your gamer street cred by playing this classic game and show those hipsters what for!
8. I’m not a Monster
Elaborate a team strategy, but don’t trust your teammates.
Suspect everyone and question players’ every move as you narrow down the list of possible shapeshifters.
Save as many passengers and kill as many monsters as you can.
But watch out: once infected by a monster, you have just a few moves to heal, otherwise you’ll become a monster yourself.
Make the most of the loot from boxes around the starship: a combination of two weapons will give you a unique ultimate ability that you can use to turn the tide of battle.
Make use of your disguised appearance.
Participate in the conversation to learn your enemies’ strategy and adapt to it.
Take advantage of your species: you can see everything that your fellow monster sees.
Infect the passengers to respawn if you are disclosed and killed.
Infect the civilians to turn them into ones of your own.Each turn for civilians and monsters has two time-limited stages:
Planning Stage: players choose their actions;
Action Stage: all planned actions are executed at the same time.If you’re reading this, you’ve already seen the trailer and screenshots. So, there’s really no need to say more. Go grab your copy and prepare for adventure!
Xenonauts is a strategy game in which you control a multi-national military organisation defending a Cold War-era Earth from alien invasion, using small squads of persistent soldiers to eliminate the extraterrestrials and recover their technology in turn-based ground combat. A detailed strategic layer allows you to co-ordinate the defence of the planet, using your interceptors to shoot down UFOs and researching captured artefacts to learn about your foes and unlock new combat equipment to use on your missions.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the classic X-Com strategy games from the 1990s. We aim to improve the graphics, add new content and streamline the interface whilst still retaining all of the key mechanics of the original games. Devoted fans should love this game, but we're also keen to introduce the joys of old-school grand strategy to a whole new generation of players who might not otherwise experience it!
Please note that the native Mac / Linux versions of the game are still in beta, however older WINE-wrapped "ports" are available and known to be stable whilst development of the native ports is still ongoing.Key Features
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You'll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting - after all, you're fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970's ballistic technology!
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited - are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience - but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire...
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you'll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
10. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it’s too late.
• Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym.
• Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more.
• Unique storyline with new plots and twists –Surprising disguises, Brainiac’s mind control ability, and the power of the Lantern rings bring a whole new twist to characters you thought you knew.
• Hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code.
• Bat-tastic Gadget Wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character’s suits and abilities.
• Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers.
11. X-COM: Terror From the Deep
X-COM: Terror From the Deep is a strategy game, the second installment in the X-COM series and a sequel to X-COM: UFO Defense that moves action from the outer space into the Earth’s oceans. The story unexpectedly references to Lovecraft’s novels, as you fight aliens that want to reawaken their unstoppable leader who slept under the sea for hundreds of years.
The gameplay is divided into two parts: on the one hand, you built bases, develop your technology and upgrade the squad. On the other hand, you fight aliens during turn-based battles. As the game is set underwater, your weaponry is limited and you have to study new technologies to produce and improve it. Unlike in the previous title, in Terror From the Deep you can use melee combat along with guns and special devices.
The game features various missions with different goals. Some of them include fights on several locations, the others are terror missions on huge map layouts.
Categories in common with X-COM: Terror From the Deep: Strategy
12. Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Play as Trane, a "toy" graffiti artist with the street smarts, athletic prowess and vision to become an "All City King" - the most reputable of all graffiti artists. Along your quest, uncover the mayor's deep, dark secret and use your fighting talents and high-wire graffiti to expose the city's leader as a corrupt tyrant. As you struggle to save a neighborhood from an oppressive government, one question stands out: What if graffiti could change the world? Risk your life battling city authorities and rival graf gangs - mere obstacles in your attempt to get your tag up. And in this city, not just any tag will do. You have to "Get IN, Get UP and Get OUT".
Combat: master a unique fighting technique and use improvised weapons
Graffiti: create tags in pressure situations, using multiple skills and styles
Intuition: follow your sixth sense to find the best spots to tag
Sneak mode: infiltrate areas and avoid capture as you creep silently through the city
Navigation: utilize a unique guidance system to "get up" and tag
13. Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Boasting beautiful, hand-drawn animations and a re-orchestrated soundtrack, the cult classic returns with a unique blend of exploration, action, and adventure!
Cursed into a half-human, half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka-Dragon, you are in search for a cure! The only way you can return to human form is to find the Salamander Cross, a magical item with the power to remove curses...
With each dragon slain, the curse intensifies, transforming you into different animals! Explore large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl. You can also inhabit Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man, and Hawk-Man, and use their unique abilities to uncover the land’s deepest secrets.
Enjoy 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types, and switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time - even during gameplay!
Resist or Embrace
Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand-drawn epic from the creators of Jotun. It is a replayable metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace.Key Features
Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
Terrifyingly epic boss fights
Unique abilities that may be powerfully corrupted… at a cost
Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
Dynamic encounters against hordes of enemies
A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay
Delve into a procedurally generated dungeon at the heart of a beautiful hand-drawn world. Classic Metroidvania elements such as backtracking, secrets and unlocking new abilities that open new regions are at the core of the exploration experience.
Confront hordes of dynamically spawned eldritch monsters. Put your skills and reflexes to the test through furious melee combat and epic boss fights against uniquely designed enemies. All monster spawns are dynamic, constantly keeping you on your toes.
Designed as a challenging adventure for seasoned gamers, frequent deaths are part of the Sundered experience. But taking our inspiration from our favorite rogue-like games, death in Sundered is only the beginning.
When you die, you respawn in the Hub, where you level up and customize your character. Equip and upgrade a host of unique Perks, stats and special Abilities hidden throughout the world.
Every gaming generation had its hallmark -- and "99Vidas" recaptures them all!
Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage… What do all of these games have in common? They all represent the glory of the "beat 'em up" genre, a staple of gaming in the 80's and 90's. Developer QUByte Interactive took inspiration from all of the the unforgetable notes from that game style to proudly bring you "99Vidas".
"99Vidas" is a brawler set in a contemporary world, but that pays tribute to both the classic and the new in the gaming industry. Brought to you in 16-bit pixelated glory, chock-full of references to not only gaming but also 80's and 90's pop culture. "99Vidas" takes full advantage modern era gameplay mechanics, making it the best of both worlds.
6 stages (with more to come) will take you on a journey to different parts of the world to face hordes of fierce enemies and relentless bosses, but you don’t have to do it alone: you can face this challenge with up to 3 other players in co-op play, both local and online.Key Features
Inspired by John Carpenter's "The Thing".
A helicopter crash left a group of explorers stranded near an Arctic base. As they try to find a way back, all they are doing is sinking deeper into a nightmare scenario. When they sleep, they attract a terrifying force that sucks the life out of their bodies, but the longer they battle exhaustion and stay awake, the less likely they are to survive...
As the survivors try to sleep just enough to stave off fatigue without dying, they slowly go mad and eventually reach the point where they can no longer trust their senses. In time, they can't even tell the difference between reality and a hallucination.
Guide the survivors through a randomly generated Arctic base, overcome the severe climate and fight the unfathomable!
Gameplay involving an extreme climate
Randomly generated levels
15 characters with unique skills and abilities
Tons of quests, game events and plot twists
Altered perception of reality: you cannot trust what you see
18. Hyperdrive Massacre
Hyperdrive Massacre is an 80s inspired local multiplayer fragfest for up to 4 players. Players take control of a space cadillac and frag their way to victory against friends or can also play against AI. Both modes allow players to unlock a full crew roster. Submachine guns, sniper rifles, frag grenades, homing missiles and bullet deflectors are just some of the tools player can use to create havoc.note: This Game Requires A Controller.
Hperdrive Massacre is best played on a couch. Although its content is family-friendly, it also makes for an excellent drinking game.
- 3 solo and local multiplayer game modes: Deathmatch, Death Race, Last Man Standing.
- Plus 3 local-multiplayer-only game modes: Team Deathmatch, Space Soccer and Spong
- Local Multiplayer up to 4 players
- 8 Unique battle arenas
- 16 space enabled muscle cars, each manned by its own whacky crew
- 10 instant power up weapons each allowing a different play style
- Viciously challenging AI for when your friends are not around
- Rocking original sound track
19. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
4 more DLC Expansions for 52 more puzzles, and 4 new Jasons!
20. Subsurface Circular
MEET THE LOCALS, PICK UP THE LINGO
A detective stationed on the Subsurface Circular investigates a series of disappearances among the city’s robotic working class. Collect words and phrases, then use them in dialogue puzzles to uncover the world's secrets and determine its future.
Inspired by classic adventure games and modern dialogue systems, Bithell Games has created a single session story which respects your time and your intelligence.Key Features
- A mature, polished, one-sitting game.
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Volume.
- A graphical twist on the classic text-based adventure.
- Uses 'Focus Points', a unique vocabulary-based inventory system.
- Original soundtrack by Dan le Sac.
- Comprehensive art gallery featuring the detailed work that went into this world.
- Unlockable ‘BithellBot’, our interactive take on a developer’s commentary.
If this game is ‘short’, what’s to stop me getting a refund when I’m done?
You’re browsing Steam, which means you understand the work that goes into games, and are in principle up for paying for ones that entertain you. We hope that after a bit of time with Subsurface Circular, you’ll feel good about the price you paid.
Do I need to have played other Bithell games to enjoy this one?
No. Subsurface Circular tells its own self contained story.
Why is the game only available in English?
As you can imagine, a text adventure game contains a terrifying amount of text, but more importantly, throughout the game we use the particular quirks of word ordering and double meaning in English to support the combination and recombination of threads. Put simply, other languages are going to be more than a straight translation: They’re going to need rewrites and changed design. Not impossible, but more than we could get done this time around. If the game proves successful, we’d like to revisit this.
21. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
22. Tokyo 42
Tokyo 42 is a hyper-stylish isometric open-world shooter. Framed for a murder you didn't commit, you'll delve into a world of assassins, deadly corporate intrigue and...tactical cats.
Spin the camera to see every angle of this beautifully hand-crafted micro Tokyo, as you discover a huge range of weapons, secrets and stories.
Skilful shooting, bullet physics, sneaky stealth and crowd simulation all play a role in this ultra-colourful kinetic frenzy.
A single player open-world story mode and a host of multiplayer modes await in this unique and critically acclaimed action masterpiece.
"Stunning...looks like Monument Valley and plays like Grand Theft Auto set in the world of Blade Runner" (Vice)
"Gorgeous...Tokyo 42 is shaping up to be something pretty special" (Kotaku)
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score.
Prepare for the bar to be raised on deep-space 2D dog-fighting! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Powered by the next-generation Cyntient AI platform, GALAK-Z puts players in control of anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds.
In GALAK-Z both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. You will be forced to outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots! Master your ship’s sublimely-honed controls as you blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss your opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
Recently added, Arcade Mode lets you replay failed missions any number of times without losing all of your saved progress. Rogue Mode retains GALAK-Z’s original white-knuckle roguelike challenge that harkens back to the 16-bit era of gaming. Rogue mode will always be available if and when you’re looking to test your skill and bravery by putting everything on the line, every mission.
Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before!
- Exclusive Guest Star: Juan from Guacamelee featured as an enemy unit in the game!
- New The Void DLC w/ endless gameplay and Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
25. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
26. Shattered Planet
Explore a dangerous planet that's different every time and try to survive!
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
27. Disgaea PC
Download the Darkness, Level Up Evil!
Two years after the death of his father, Overlord Krichevskoy, the demon prince Laharl awakens to discover that the Netherworld is in turmoil. With unlikely allies, his devious vassal Etna and the angel trainee Flonne, he must battle his way to supremacy to retake the throne and become the next Overlord. Experience the SRPG classic, now on PC!
- An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
- Choose from over 40 unique character types
- Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
- Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
- With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millions of points of damage!
- Over-the-top battle animations
- Geo Panels - A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
- Lift & Throw - Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
- A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It's not just a port!):
- Updated UI and textures
- Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
- Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards
Learn about the long and prestigious history of the Disgaea series @ http://disgaea.us/
- Updated UI and textures
Categories in common with Disgaea PC: Role Playing
28. Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategic artillery game on a cosmic scale. Develop your home planet and use massive barrages to wage war on a galactic battlefield.
It's an arms race with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Gigantic railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may just hold the key to victory. Strategic build patterns, upgrades and defense structures might keep your vital installations standing long enough to give you an edge, but it's only a matter of time until all but one will fall.
Sometimes, your greatest foe is the planetary system itself! Don't let the unpredictable gravitational changes get the better of you—observe your surroundings, use them to your advantage, and blast your enemies back to the Stone Age!Key Features
● Challenge your friends in hotseat or online matches, or fight skirmishes against the AI.
● Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
● Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
● Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
● Spy on your enemies to reveal the weak points of their infrastructure.
● Use your artillery constructions to aim across the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
● Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition, is a revised version of the original Interplanetary.
The no longer supported original is included in the Enhanced Edition for free, for the purposes of historical preservation and (hopefully) flattering comparison.
The Enhanced Edition features include: Online AI Bots, Elliptic Orbits, Quick Targeting Mode, New Buildings, rebalancing and general fixes and improvements across the board.
Get a beautiful Princess’ hand in marriage!
Use various equipment and artifacts!
Dodge from enemies attack and jump over the spikes!
Enjoy pixel retro stylistics!
Have you already done this before? Do it again!
PLPA is a dynamic platformer with a combo system and special strikes, there is also a bit of rogue-lite genre. The principal aim is to get through all floors of the Dark Tower and outfight the main antagonist a Evil Mage. That’s not easy due to a instant death which is followed by a full castle structure regeneration.
First of all, success in the game depends on player’s skills, not on random. The player learns the game mechanics, operation of certain artifacts, items, skills and also behavior of enemies and bosses. The keynote of this gameplay is for a gamer to learn from mistakes and pump his own skills, but not only the protagonist’s ones.
-The main thing about the game is having fun! No farming and excessive complexity.A gamer will face lots of fun things, unusual situations, easter eggs and references to other games. Self-irony also takes place.
-The total generation of location structure, objects, artifacts, traps, enemies and bosses.
-12 characters, different in performance and equipment.
-Create equipment and pump it with stones, runes and enchantment.
-Hidden features and events.
-All of this and much more are seasoned by hurricane-like action with various strikes, skills and spells!
30. Survive in Space
“We thought they were our friends and benefactors, but instead they are our masters. The Chronicles didn’t liberate us from our primitive ways – they conquered and destroyed us. The others don’t know, their heads are still full of the melodious voices of our alien masters. But that will change. I will change it!” – Sasaki
Survive in Space is a skill-based space shooter with a hardcore focus on gameplay mechanics. You take on the role of Sasaki, a young soldier who discovers the horrible truth of humanity’s enslavement at the hands of the alien Chronicles during a routine mission. His deep anguish leads him to spiral into depression, and in the darkest depths he finds The Shadow, a primal being full of hate that grants him the power to confront the Chronicles.
- Over 50 different levels
- 5 powerful bosses that you will encounter at the end of each sector – every nine levels. Each boss is a skill puzzle of his own, with shifting mechanics and environments that will keep you on your toes.
- Over 20 types of enemies split into three different categories: defensive, offensive and supportive.
- 4 different difficulty levels
- Game modes: Additional enemies, Planet fortresses and Asteroids. Active them to make game more interesting.
- 5 differenet player ships – each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Find the one that best suits your play style.
- Dual Mode. Dual Mode allows Sasaki to toggle his ships into Offensive and Defensive configurations, sacrificing firepower for durability and vice versa.
- No player level limit cap.
- 9 different abilities upgrades
- Full controller and mouse support, customizable keyboard keybindings
- Music player with over 90 songs. You can add your own music too.
31. Death Coming
《Death Coming》 is a non-linear puzzle game where you take on the role of a grim reaper. Your sole objective? Cause death while abiding by the free will clause.Background StoryYou Died.
Pure and simple, but death was not the end. You have become an agent of death: a Reaper. You have the powers of death, but there are rules in this supernatural afterlife.
Reapers can cause death, but they cannot control humans directly due to the Free Will Clause. As a reaper, you must plan, time, and execute your killings by using the environment to your advantage. Be wary, Minions of Light work against you and will try and save humans from their grim fate!.Key Features
- ● Isometric ‘God’ Perspective
- ● Non-linear Design
- ● Observe, Plan, Execute
- ● Reactive AI
- ● A Morbid Sense of Humor
32. Blood of the Werewolf
Become Selena, loving mother, devoted wife and -- powerful werewolf. Take revenge on the monsters that have slain your husband and stolen your child, in this love letter to classic platformers. Seamlessly transform from human to werewolf in light of the moon, as you shoot, slash and smash your way to fight Frankenstein.
Intense Platforming Action, With All Your Favorite Iconic Monsters
"A Love Letter To The Action-Platform Genre. If you want an action-platform game with great gameplay, challenge and a story that is simple but enjoyable, Blood of the Werewolf is the game for you." "Selena responds with perfection to the button presses."
"This game propelled me back to those halcyon days when I started gaming, and games were extremely difficult yet ultimately all the more rewarding."
"Overall, Blood of the Werewolf is a great platformer. It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic. You may destroy a keyboard or controller out of rage, but you’ll want to buy another to see this great game to the end. Fans of platformers, especially old-school platformers, should give this game a serious look."
"An excellent action-platformer that wonderfully combines challenging but fair gameplay with a colorful and vibrant art style. "
"Scientifically Proven has managed to create a piece worthy of its platforming predecessors, where gore blends with horror creating an atmosphere that will captivate you." Dying too often gets frustrating at times, but not that much as to make you want to ditch the game. The beautiful visuals along with the multitude of monsters will keep you company while journeying in an adventure like never before."
"Blood of the Werewolf is a beautiful platform game - A classic mold with a ...unique garment that will not make you regret your investment and still promises to steal many hours of your day." (translation)
"Beautiful, rhythmic, and well done"
Blood of the Werewolf takes players on a ruthless journey of revenge through 3 level filled game modes of white knuckle platforming action while taking on hordes of creatures and iconic monster-movie bosses; Creature, Hyde, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. Selena has access to upgradeable weapons in human form and unlockable wolf powers when transformed. Additional modes like speed run and score rush will test your reflexes and memory, with online leaderboards to keep track of yourself, and friends.
Keep your wits about you, Blood of the Werewolf will test your limits and offer a challenge you haven't seen since the golden age of games.Features
- Experience a rich, in-depth Story Mode featuring 30+ creatures, 15 button-grinding levels to master and five heart-pounding boss arenas
- Score Rush mode offers the pro a whole new leaderboard driven experience as you compete for the highest score.
- Endless Challenge is a nightmare of procedurally generated levels and monsters that increase in difficulty. How far can you make it?
- Shift instantaneously between human and werewolf form when in view of a full moon
- Hardcore, classic platforming gameplay with a modern twist; pressure sensitive, full air controls for precision moves
- Unlock a bevy of achievements, pushing you to the limit of your abilities
- Upgrade weapons and wolf powers, for the edge you need against the monster onslaught
- Uncover hundreds of collectibles and hidden items to discover throughout the game
33. Survivor Squad
Survivor Squad is a Strategy Action game where you control a Squad of up to four survivors and guide them through a highly randomized world looking for supplies to aid you on your journey.
Scavenge for supplies in every corner of every building, craft your gear, pick your skills and loadout while keeping your Squad alive by covering every corner and moving as a group.
It is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.Features:
- Top Down 2d Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
- Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.
Certain events require you to move around a building while fighting off a horde, you must keep a close eye on your squad or they will perish one by one.
Various types of Special Infected have abilities such as Blinding Powder or Acid Pool that encourage you to quickly move your Survivors while making sure they are never alone
In campaign mode you can capture infected buildings that generate resources but must be defended from horde invasionsCampaign:Play through a highly randomized world following a simple storyline with unique events and a conclusion.Survival:Score based mode, go through as many randomly generated buildings as you can never looking back.Death Lab:Equip your Survivor Squad with a limited budget and take them through a collapsed Lab. Good micro management of your Squad is essential to your survival.Multiplayer:The new Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them. Will the survivors reach their extraction zone alive and well or will they be devoured along the way? It's up to you!
Overland is squad-based survival strategy game with procedurally generated levels set in post-apocalyptic North America. Every random level is full of close calls and hard choices, even though the interface is approachable and easy to learn. Manage fuel supplies, weapons, and other items by making the right choices on the procedural roadmaps. A road trip straight into the heart of the cataclysmic event that changed the Earth forever.
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
36. All Walls Must Fall
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
37. LA Cops
Alright, listen up! I got the Mayor on my ass about this like a hernia, and he wants you guys on the case. Why he wants you guys, I don’t know. You’ve cost this department more than all the Precincts in the rest of the state combined!
Anyways. You’ll be headin’ up a team of cops in LA, and you’ll be goin’ up against all manner of bad guys, packing some serious heat! Not ta mention The BIG Boss, Hawaiian Mo. Sure, it’ll be dangerous, but heck, it’s nothin’ you ain’t done before.
LA Cops is a fast, action packed 3D top down shooter set to a theme of 70s Cops in LA trying to do a tough job in a tough town. Gameplay includes an extra edge as you control two cops, using them strategically to get one up on the bad guys!
A smart targeting system UI allows, you, the player to position your cops tactically whilst taking out the bad guys in real time.
When you buy this game you get:
- 8 main and 5 optional levels to play through. Each level is broken down into multiple sections totalling twenty overall.
- Six Cops to choose from each with their own attributes that can be upgraded with experience points during play. Attributes include health, speed, ammo clip size & damage.
- Five weapons to take out bad guys with including Pistols, Uzis, Shotguns, Assault Rifles & Grenade Launchers.
- Destructible scenery
- Multiple cut scenes tell the story of these Cops in full 3D. Just like people, not all Cops are bad & not all Cops are good.
- Plus a Rock soundtrack that needs to be played loud!
38. The Masterplan
The Masterplan is an award-winning tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control, granting you total control - at least until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
39. Fear Effect Sedna
Fear Effect Sedna is set four years after the events of the original Fear Effect game, and things have changed for the team. Hana, freed from the Triad, lives with Rain in Hong Kong and works as an occasional mercenary, while Deke has grown apart from them since Glas returned to the US.
Hana accepts a small mission for a shadowy organization asking for her services. Her target: a mysterious ancient statuette held by the Chinese ambassador in France. She sees it as a good opportunity to visit her birthplace... But this 'easy' mission is about to lead Hana to something way bigger than she expected.
Meanwhile Glas is approached by a client who catches his attention enough that he soon sets out for Greenland.
How will these events bring the old team back together?
Fear Effect Sedna is dedicated to recreating the atmosphere and characters from the original Fear Effect. However, while there are familiar aspects of the game to previous incarnations of the franchise, you'll find yourself immersed in a completely unique and new world with Fear Effect Sedna - one that will appeal to fans both old and new.
40. The Purring Quest
Have you ever wanted to be a cat? You will be able, thanks to the aventure platformer The Purring Quest. Take on the role of Kimchi the cat and meet famous cats of the internet in a journey full of humor. Enjoy the detailed hand drawn graphics and the smooth animations made by a veteran traditional animator with experience in major studies like Disney and Warner.
A percentage of the profits will go directly to various animal welfare associations. So in addition to enjoying the game, you are contributing to a good cause.KEY FEATURES
Beautiful hand drawn graphics
Traditional 2D animations
Amazing orchestral soundtrack
Famous cats and lots of humor
Find the caged kitties and unmask the evil one
Committed to a social cause
41. One More Dungeon
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, you have to get to the final level of the dungeon and destroy the obelisks, which is being used by forces of Evil to invade the world. Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- Sanity level, reduced by using of artefacts.
- Set of mutators, selected before the game started and modifying the gameplay.
42. Children of Zodiarcs
Children of Zodiarcs is a story-driven, tactical RPG set in the fantasy realm of Lumus; a world divided by affluence and poverty. Take control of Nahmi and her fellow outcasts, utilising a brand new deck and dice based combat system to strike a blow to the noble Lords’ and Ladies’ unquenchable thirst for profit.
Professional thieves on the trail of an ancient relic, the group infiltrates the glittering halls of a corrupt noble’s private chambers in pursuit of their target, narrowly escaping the wrath of the city guards at every turn. Desperate to find an escape, they seek refuge in the city’s seamy slums and brave the sunless pits of the underworld. Out to get them are heavily armed city guards, rival gangs and psychotic families of subterranean cannibals. Abandoned by the system and used by selfish criminals, these young companions will be forced to come to terms with their own reality. But be warned - in the world of Children of Zodiarcs, no one escapes unscathed!
Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
Empower Cards through Dice
Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defence, healing, and special ability modifiers.
Influencing Lady Luck
To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favour your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
A World Full of Characters
Along the way you’ll come to learn about Nahmi - stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice - forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff - a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
Each playable character comes with their own customisable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
A Fully Orchestrated Score
Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Join Nahmi and her team in a harrowing tale of the downtrodden’s struggle for survival in a world where mystical forces are overlooked; and the people in power are solely concerned with profit. Do you have what it takes to overthrow a corrupt system?
43. Leap of Fate
Leap of Fate is a unique blend of isometric perspective, furiously-paced action, and roguelike elements. As one of four technomages hiding in the shadows of New York City, your time has come to confront the Crucible of Fates, a mysterious testing ground that will magically pit you against your own psychological demons. Your journey through the Crucible has you fighting hordes upon hordes of enemies and overcoming deviously laid traps. Your tools are your lightning-fast shadow walk, the powerful glyphs you find, and the magical skills that you upgrade along the way. Your reward for survival? Unspeakable power and a chance to uncover your true fate.
- Experience an extremely fast and satisfying action game, built around the ability to Shadow Walk
- Upgrade over a hundred magical skills, through an innovative system of randomly-generated skill trees
- Discover the profound and intense stories of four characters, told through beautifully illustrated cinematics
- Explore a modern-day cyberpunk fantasy spanning cybernetics labs, dark alleys and secret societies
Combat in Leap of Fate is extremely quick and deadly. Not only will you face more than a hundred different types of enemies, ranging from pit fighters to mad cultists and hidden turrets, but the procedurally generated levels will keep you on your toes at all times. Be warned; once you die, you must restart from the beginning and try again. Hopefully, you'll have unlocked new permanent upgrades to help you along.
Within each game session, you will find many opportunities to gain magical power. In addition to the game-altering glyphs you randomly find along the way, there are more than a hundred magical abilities total, spread across the Mobility, Attack and Passive skill trees. The twist in Leap of Fate is that skill trees are randomly shuffled, ensuring that each game differs from the previous one. On one run¬¬, you'll float over pits and disintegrate enemies with Atomic Flash, while in the next, you'll be wielding a projectile-reflecting technology while calling upon the Greys to abduct your foes for you.
In Leap of Fate, you play one of four mages, each with their own distinct gameplay style and storyline:
- Aeon, the shadow mage: Psychologically scarred by years of oppression in a secret society
- Big Mo, the cyborg technomancer: Wrestling to come to terms with his dual nature
- Mukai, the spirit channeler: Struggling to regain control of her mind from three powerful entities
- Rasimov, the rogue occultist: A centuries-old mage on an endless quest to cheat death
They say this place makes you face your own fears, your own demons. But it can also reveal your fate, if you survive the trials.
44. Office Battle
Welcome to Office Battle! Many workers will lose their job because a layoff is happening very soon in your office. That is why "Big B" decided to organize a competition and the winners gets to keep his job. But don’t think that it will be easy. "Big B" will test the worthy office champion himself from time to time.Features:
- 60 colorful levels
- 40 items that you will never see in other games
- 11 skills that you can improve
- Level Editor
- Partial Controller Support
- Global player ratings
Crawlers Wanted: high pay, certain risk. Plausible deniability a must.
Build a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of space, taking jobs from megacorps to hunt bounties, sabotage rivals and conduct corporate espionage. If you can navigate the intricate politics of wealth and power, you might just survive long enough to spend your hard-won credits.
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you'll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
46. Frozen Synapse 2
Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the "Prime" button: both your turn, and that of your enemy, are executed simultaneously.Single Player
In single player, Frozen Synapse 2 features a vast procedurally generated city. Enter any building, engage any target anywhere on the map...you define your own strategy.
The city is a living system, with many AI-controlled factions vying for control. Each faction has its own personality and behaviour; each responds differently to your actions.
Choose to collaborate or betray; rob banks or establish a delicate political accord: it’s up to you.
Investigate the mysterious force which is making incursions into the city while trying to establish your own power base in this complex and treacherous futuristic world.
We’re calling it “open world tactics”: grand strategy meets tactical precision.Gameplay
Frozen Synapse 2 will add many more unit classes as well as more complex unit stats.
In single player, new stealth gameplay allows you to sneak into buildings undetected, or cause panic when a security guard spots your squad.
Curved walls and new objects like trees, rocks and cars allow for much more realistic levels.Multiplayer
Frozen Synapse 2 features all of the classic multiplayer modes from the original game as well as new ways to outwit your opponents.
More details to be announced soon!
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
48. Crookz - The Big Heist
It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fueled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewelry - all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous gem known as ‘Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz - The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.Features
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign.
- 18 extensive missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting.
- Customize your gang of thieves with up to six playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the lockpicker is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges.
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players.
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy.
49. Xanadu Next
Whenever mist hangs over the waters of Lake Orwell on Harlech Island, sailors catch sight of a phantom castle just out of reach. As they draw near, it fades into the fog like a mirage, leaving only questions for all who have borne witness to this “Castle Strangerock.”
An up-and-coming scholar named Charlotte L. Wells has had her interest piqued by this local legend and desperately wishes to study it in person—but of course, Harlech Island is no place for an unescorted young lady. To aid her in her investigation, therefore, she enlists the help of an old childhood friend and fallen knight who agrees to accompany her on this adventure.
Arriving in Harlech and catching sight of Castle Strangerock almost immediately, Char dives into researching the mystery head-on, leaving her companion to explore the surrounding environs on his own in search of any artifacts that might help trace the origins of this ephemeral stronghold.
Sadly, this almost immediately leads to his death at the hands of a mysterious swordsman seemingly displaced in time...but death is to be only the beginning of his adventure.
Xanadu Next is an exploration-centric action RPG from Nihon Falcom, the acclaimed creators of the Ys and The Legend of Heroes RPG franchises. A late entry in their immensely popular Dragon Slayer series and a spiritual follow-up to the late ‘80s cult classic Faxanadu, Xanadu Next puts players in the shoes of a gravely injured knight given a new lease on life through ancient magic who must now seek a legendary sword called “Dragon Slayer” to ensure his survival.
Players will fight hordes of monsters in real time while exploring the lush, mysterious and perilous environments of Harlech Island, along with the ruins of an ancient paradise known as Xanadu that was partially inspired by tales of the Mongolian emperor Kublai Khan. Along the way, players will uncover bits and pieces of Xanadu’s past in the form of ancient stone tablets and memorandums, piecing together a complex tale of magic, war, an ancient dragon, and a mysterious figure known only as the “Black Bride.”Features
An Interconnected World Full of Secrets
- Icy peaks connect with fiery caverns, old waterways, mystical forests and magical ruins, creating one single giant map to explore with countless secret passageways, alternate routes, shortcuts, hidden items, deadly bosses and new techniques to uncover.
Real-Time Combat with Dozens of Unique Abilities
- Fight ruthless enemies in real time, using a wide variety of skills to aid you. As in Ys SEVEN, skills are attached to weapons and can be learned through repeated use of those weapons, adding an element of excitement and promise to every new armament found.
Exploration Rewarded with Rich Backstory
- Stone tablets and old letters are scattered throughout the ruins on Harlech Island, each written in an ancient tongue. Fortunately, your companion is an accomplished scholar who can translate them for you in real time, providing valuable insight into important events and mythologies from the age of Xanadu.
Unique Gameplay Systems that Keep the Experience Fresh
- Players can choose to level-down in order to tweak their stats, fuse themselves with “Guardians” to gain new passive abilities, learn spells, and even carve keys from monster bones to lessen demand for pre-made keys and keep their prices low.
Atmospheric Visuals and Music in Classic Falcom Tradition
- Inspired by hardcore dungeon RPGs of the '80s and created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Xanadu, one of Japan's action RPG forefathers, Xanadu Next mimics the gritty, medieval look of its ancestor, but in full 3D and with ample amounts of subtle detailing, as well as a foreboding and wholly unique soundtrack composed by Falcom's venerable Sound Team jdk.