100 Best Games Like Into The Gloom of 2020 - Into The Gloom Alternatives
Trying to find games like Into The Gloom? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Into The Gloom, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Into The Gloom that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Into The Gloom
List of Best Into The Gloom Alternatives | Games Like Into The Gloom
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Into The Gloom in 2020. If there is something missing from the Into The Gloom , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
<h3>About Ring of Elysium</h3>A sudden volcanic eruption has filled Europa Island with deadly volcanic ashes, and you will have to do whatever it takes to stay alive.<br/><br/>With the deadly ashes spreading across the island, the only way out is a rescue flight which arrives in around twenty minutes, the helicopter can only save up to four people, and will only stay for a short period of time.<br/><br/>So now, prepare yourself to survive this astonishing disaster and SURVIVE!<h3>Classic mode</h3><br/><strong>1.Regional Transformation</strong><br/>The map will be divided into different zones, and with time, the concentration of ashes will increase drastically.<br/><strong>2.Various Player Abilities</strong><br/>Gliders, BMX bikes, grappling hooks... Throwing extreme sports into the mix creates new playstyles limited only by imagination. While players fight their way through the disaster, how best to utilize these abilities often mean the difference between life and death.<br/><strong>3.Rescue Helicopter</strong><br/>Unlike the traditional winning condition, your ultimate goal is to board the rescue helicopter, which opens new strategic possibilities in the Battle Royale genre.<br/><strong>4.Convincing Natural Disaster</strong><br/>Highly detailed presentation of natural disaster- simulating surreal weather conditions: Sunny, Cloudy, Foggy, Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms...<h3>Ashen Eye</h3><strong>1.No zone shrinking</strong><br/>There will be no "zone shrinking," the only safe haven from the deadly fumes will be the ever-moving "Ashen Eye". Being stranded in this volcanic apocalypse, this would be an unprecedented test of survival.<br/><br/><strong>2.Oxygen is key</strong><br/>Time will be tight, and you will have to do whatever it takes to scavenge as much oxygen as you possibly could to survive. This breathtaking competition of survival is on the verge of breaking out!<br/><br/><strong>3.Escape</strong><br/>The helicopter will only rescue the survivor with the most oxygen. However, with the arrival of the helicopter, your location will be revealed to all enemies on the map. Do you have what it takes to survive until the very end?<br/>...
Heroes of Might & Magic V is a tactical turn-based strategy and a fifth part of the series and the first installment to utilize the 3D graphics.
The gameplay centers around The Heroes who are powerful leaders helping different fractions, forming guilds and fighting alongside with weaker characters against The Heroes of the opposing division.
The player controls the growth of his character — he may distribute the experience points between the abilities on the skill tree thus gaining new ultimate powers or racial skills. The core feature to the skills in the game is that every walkthrough forms a unique mix of race, skills and development issues embodied in The Hero.
There are six fractions to the game: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Dungeon, Sylvan, and Academy. The title feature one DLC and one standalone add-on content. They add two more fractions to the game: Fortress and Stronghold.
The gameplay depicted in the fifth part of the IP continues the line set in the third and the fourth chapters, the narrative, however, does not share such succession. None of The Heroes were transported into the new title with the adventures set in Ashan — the world created by Asha.
The story follows a line of tragic events during the battle between Asha and Urgash in which the former suffered collisions and merged with The Moon.
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is a standalone expansion pack to Alien Swarm developed by Valve. The base game is included.
In distant future, the interplanetary travel was finally made possible. One planet was classified by the government for establishing a secret research base. It got overrun by aliens who were brought to the planet for research. A super elite squad was sent to deal with this problem.
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is a cooperative top-down shooter. While only four-player squads were present in the base game, the limit was brought up to eight for the expansion pack.
The game's core mechanics are not much different from the base game. The player's squad has to reach the end of the level while completing objectives, that require teamwork. For example, one of the players has to weld the door while the others cover them.
The game features a class-based mechanics. Every class is proficient in their own field and has to work in a team in order to succeed in the game. Four classes are present in the game featuring eight unique characters.
It is also possible for the players to unlock new weaponry for their classes by progressing through the game. Players also get new items for leveling up. It is also possible to reset your progress after reaching max rank and earn a badge for your proficiency....
As the giant beasts march toward death, the last hope is a scavenger
named Rex—and Pyra, a living weapon known as a Blade. Can you find the
fabled paradise she calls home? Command a group of Blades and lead them
to countless strategic victories before the world ends.
Each Titan hosts its own distinct cultures, wildlife, and diverse
regions to explore. Search the vast open areas and labyrinthine
corridors for treasure, secret paths, and creatures to battle and index.
During these escapades you'll get to know a large cast of eclectic
characters, including the weaponized life forms known as Blades. Gather
these allies, bond with them to increase their power, and utilize their
special ARTS to devastate enemies. But to save the world of Alrest, you
must first demystify its cloudy past.
A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles™ series
The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch™ console—set on the backs
of colossal, living Titans
Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment,
and hidden secrets
Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to
earn abilities and enhance them
Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of
The game is a typical representative of the point-and-click puzzle genre, developed and released in two episodes by the independent Danish studio House on Fire. The game uses the Unity graphics engine and was ported directly to several platforms. Including mobile devices running Android and iOS. The game also was released on Kindle Fire. The first episode was released in 2012, two years later, gamers were able to try out the second and last episode of the game.
The game takes place in 1972 and in 2012. The player takes control of the main character named Joe. After serving in the US Army, the protagonist changes several workplaces and eventually turns out to be a cleaner in the fictional multimillion corporation Archon. The employer turns out to be unclean, and Joe soon finds traces of blood that lead to test labs. To prevent the tragedy, which he involuntarily became a witness to, Joe is forced to use the time machine and correct mistakes of the past.
The main gameplay is tied to the solution of the puzzles of different complexity, scattered in ten story chapters. The part of them uses the plot “device” - the ability of the hero to travel in time. In the PC version, all game dialogs are voiced, the ability to use UltraHD textures is added, and for the version on Steam more than 20 achievements are available and the ability to save the game in the cloud....
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game. ...
Kentucky Route Zero is a magical realist adventure game about a secret highway in the caves beneath Kentucky, and the mysterious folks who travel it....
Buy, repair and upgrade devastated houses. Give them a second life and sell at a profit!
At your disposal is a collection of tools and parts. Use them to hammer, drill, nail down, screw, and do what needs to be done to mount, fix or clean up stuff.
Experiment with interior design and decorating style you like.
Decorate and furnish interiors with hundreds of unique items to choose from.
Do you love interior design and want fill up empty room in your favourite style? You can buy empty apartment and furnish it.
Do you prefer things only engineers would understand? You can focus on repair and installation.
Are you expert in "small move, big change" approach? You can buy decent house and make it perfect by adding some style and fixing stuff.
Ultimate goal of house flipping business is profit. Are you a risk taker? Do you like to invest?
Estimate profit and find best risk/reward ratio for you.
House flipping business is very challenging. Improve and sharp your skills. Get better tools. Unlock new mechanics and earn money to be able to invest more and progress faster. Have fun! ...
In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
👑 BRAND-NEW CAMPAIGN MODE: Built upon the classic micro strategy that made Kingdom successful, monarchs can now build lasting kingdoms in a multi-stage campaign to stop the assault of the Greed for good.
👑 TWO CROWNS TO RULE THEM ALL: The struggle to build your kingdom need not be ventured alone! Strategize and defend your realm together in local or online drop-in/drop out co-op.
👑 NEW FEATURES, NEW STRATEGIES: A wealth of new features from technology upgrades to unit types to secrets to enemies, monarchs will need to plan wisely to see their kingdom flourish.
👑 FORMIDABLE CHALLENGE ISLANDS: Whether you seek the fierce threat of Skull Island or unique lands that modify the gameplay through special rules, the secret challenge islands expand the Kingdom experience to all players new and loyal.
Rusty Lake Hotel a unique puzzle-escape game with a surreal, strange setting inspired by David Lynch’s TV series Twin Peaks.
- Pick-up-and-play: easy to start, but it will be hard to stop
- Tons of puzzles: a total of 6 rooms full of unique and various brain teasers
- Thrilling and engaging story: there will be 5 dinners with intriguing guests and staff
- Full of suspense and atmosphere: Rusty Lake Hotel is a surreal place, where anything can happen…
- Impressive soundtrack: every room has its own designed theme song
- Achievements: an all-time gallery you never seen before
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer....
- Hand-painted, traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless, hardcore action combat.
- Over 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- 6+ massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armors, and accessories to loot, purchase, and discover.
- A large-scale skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your equipment to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve the skills with elemental enchantments.
- Multiple endings to make your adventure even more unpredictable.
- 10+ challenging Boss monster with intuitive AI and battle mechanics. Challenging even for the most advanced players.
- Monsterpedia that allows you to collect data on the monsters as you defeat them.
- Fast travel to previously visited areas to re-challenge or grind.
- Exciting and emotionally driven musical score by Gabe Castro.
- Rich and intriguing storyline development.
- 4 difficulties ranging from casual play to hardcore fighting, each with the full gameplay experiences.
- Fully compatible with Xbox One controllers.
Become the Most Successful (or Most Wanted) man in the city.
Broke Protocol is like a low-poly GTA Online with a strong focus on roleplaying features. You define your own goals and identity in a persistent, interactive, and reactive online sandbox. Currently in Early Access.
You can roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in a diverse low-poly world. You start with nothing and have to build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels.
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or live your life as a paramedic, firefighter, gangster, or law enforcer. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.FeaturesSupports up to 255 online players per server!Wide open and continuously expanding city with suburbs, market, prison, marina, and airportHundreds of AI citizens, police, firefighters, paramedics, and criminals roaming the city streets3D Positional VOIP to talk with other players near youTake on any job yourself to bring order and justice to the streetsEnterable interiors with staff, guards, and shopping areasDozens of usable weapons, guns, tazers, grenades, flashbangs, smokes, seeds, drugs, and handcuffsOwnable homes/apartments and gangs/territory systemUsable vehicles and aircraft, with boats and motorcycles coming soonAlso coming to Mac, and Linux later this year. Made with Synty Studios World Models and custom assets.
Urban Chaos throws you feet first into the cold, corrupt heart of a modern urban jungle at the turn of the millenium. To succeed you’ll need a deadly combination of stealth, physical agility, and martial arts skills as you interact with the city around you. Complete freedom to explore every area is granted and this freedom extends to gameplay - the future is in your hands as you fight to reclaim your city from the madness of the Fallen cult.
Interact with a vast living city teeming with citizens - you can choose to assist NPC's to gain both information and new weapons. Multiple modes of combat and action including hand-to-hand fighting, heavy weaponry attacks, vehicle chases and building shoot-outs. Each street has random event scripting. For one mission, a street may be filled with holiday shoppers. For the next mission, a major gun battle between cops and a gang might be in full swing. ...
Explore, harvest and stake your claim to over 1,000 square kilometers of harsh and mysterious terrain. The classless advancement and non-linear gameplay allows you to play the character you want. Join a random dynamic events to capture resources and invade towns, capture and hold a Progress Town, fight through instances, take part in the rich faction backstory, or make a living by selling what you scavenge and craft on the auction house. Fallen Earth gives you the freedom to do exactly as you want. The world may be a shadow of its former self, but there’s no limit to what’s possible for you to accomplish.
- Scavenge, harvest and craft just about anything you can think of. Over 95% of the in-game items are player crafted.
- The hybrid real-time combat system gives you the perfect blend of first-person combat and role-playing
- Pledge allegiance to one of six factions and take part in the rich backstory that defines the world of Fallen Earth
- Completely classless, play the way you want to
- Over 1,000 square kilometers to explore
- Dynamically occurring events, including invasions and resource cache discoveries mean that there is always something happening
You are free, but your world is in tatters. You have no home, no friends, and are wanted by the police. Your old life is gone, but perhaps you can start a new one. Join the ranks of the Unavowed, and fight against the oncoming darkness.
- Choose a male or female protagonist
- Three playable origin stories
- Branching storyline
- A total of four companion characters to choose from, each with their own talents and abilities.
- Twice the resolution of a typical Wadjet Eye Game!
- All the usual guff – voice acting, commentary, original music, etc
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game! ...
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire is a RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. It was originally released in 2012. It was published by Bethesda Softworks. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
- Dedicated Servers
- Competitive Search And Destroy game mode
- Casual fast-paced game modes
- Offline/Practice mode
- Voice Chat
- Touchpad and OOB locomotion
OOB LocomotionOOB stands for "out of body", a teleport variation without actually teleporting, your "avatar" moves into the target location while you snap every half a second to it. This works great for people who are prone to motion sickness without breaking the game for other people, this means you can play with regular players. ...
Players will step into the shoes of a young man in the year 2014 as he arrives in California to pursue his dreams of road domination and capture the Californian cargo transportation market. There are miles of highways to conquer and cities and towns to reach as he becomes the greatest trucker on the highways. Rig’n’Roll is a sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. This time the game world is true-to-life. Gamers can race high-powered Semis along thousands miles of real Californian roads, visiting San-Francisco to San Diego, San Jose to Los Angeles. Rig’n’Roll delivers players the ultimate truck driving experience with authentic models of trucks and their interiors, completely new physics and astonishing 3D graphics among numerous features.
Players will outrun their opponents to deliver cargo on time or take part in truck races to prove their professional skills, giving them the opportunity to improve their rating and authority among other drivers. Rig’n’Roll also gives gamers an opportunity to test their management skills as they establish their own cargo transportation company. Players will recruit staff and hire other drivers to work for them as they expand their business and eliminate their competitors from the transportation market. Apart from being the most accurate and innovative truck driving simulation game ever produced, Rig’n’Roll immerses players in an exciting story with an unexpected finale, making new allies and battling treacherous foes as they discover a conspiracy that will test their skills to the limit.
Authentic models of famous trucks — Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Sterling and Western Star
Over 12,000 miles of California roads, including all major freeways
Over 40 California cities, including San Diego, San Francisco and Los Angeles
Truck races, cargo delivery, economic simulation and a thrilling storyline
Men of War: Red Tide is a stunning mixture of RTS and a third-person action that introduces a new fighting force known for its brutal efficiency during the height of World War II. Played out across more than 20 missions, Men of War: Red Tide allows to take command of the feared "Black Coats," the nickname given to Soviet Marines, an elite combat group specializing in engagements near the shoreline.
The player has direct control of new game units including the Black Coats, tanks, self-propelled guns, armored trains, landing craft, artillery and new enemy emplaced weapons to capture and use. New air support options include fighters, bombers, hydroplanes; cruisers, destroyers and gun boats which provide naval fire support.
Fighting during the Black Sea Campaigns of WWII, history buffs and WWII aficionados will recognize theaters of battle such as Odessa, Sevastopol, Theodosia, Eltingen, Nikolaev and Constanta.
- 23 missions - Soviet, German, Romanian and Italian forces
- Six intense historical battles and landing operations during 1941-1945
- Over 100 different military units: tanks, artillery, armored cars, planes (fighters, bombers, transporters), war ships and boats (cruisers, torpedo boats, gunboats)
Over 60 Levels!Coloring Pixels is a great way to wind down, with no obligations and no upfront cost, you can just sit back and relax. With over 60 free levels for you to choose from, you can have hours of fun.
- More than 30 characters, including 5 spectacular bosses!
- Incredible and diverse scenarios.
- Use Zack’s experimental suit to wield the powers of fire, ice and rock, with 10 unique skills that become increasingly powerful with use.
- Develop Zack up to level 20, defeat enemies using a variety of creative attacks in order to reach Zack’s maximum power.
- Find hidden objects in remote areas of each scenario, a true challenge for skilled treasure hunters.
- Follow the storyline through animated comics that portray the game’s script.
- Real-time online ranking system: find your friend’s scores and try to beat them.
- Collect: More than 30 different tapes and distorted versions to explore.
- Listen: Distinctive soundtrack that changes along with each tape that is warped.
- Search: Find items within the tapes to help you continue on your journey.
Follow Zeb as he travels across the planet's surface in search of a space ship which will give him the means to get back to his beloved cold vacuum of space, as he confronts strange creatures and robots and as he uses his unique energy powers to overcome obstacles.
The game features 10 puzzle/platforming filled levels spread out between 3 different environments. ...
Tap on the arrows to navigate inside the cube.
Interact with objects by tapping. Select found items in your inventory and tap somewhere on screen to use them.
Cube Escape: Theatre is the eighth episode of the Cube Escape series and is a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. We will unfold Rusty Lake mysteries one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us: @rustylakecom. ...
- Feel the eerie and mysterious ambience reinforced by Ritual’s minimalistic low polygon look.
- Find yourself in many places you didn’t expect. Some real, like a lush jungle, some unreal, like an ancient forest temple, all unsettling. Explore them carefully and find your way out.
- Solve puzzles and ponder on their meaning. There’s a message for you to uncover.
- Be curious. You will find many clues which will help you answer your questions.
- Play Rituals like you would play a classic adventure game - you’ll only need your mouse and your head.
- Wild West: Experience truly authentic Wild West locations on the PC, from a stormy rain robbery to bloody sunsets and beautiful old New Orleans, and more
- Smart Enemies: 60 different enemies with tactical behavior driven by an advanced AI system
- Multi-character game play: Play as six different characters, each with different specialist skills, abilities, and weaponry
- Movie Mode: Record your heroic deeds!
- Historical Weapons and Equipment: 6-shooter pistol, shotguns, rifle, bow and arrow, derringer, knifes, tomahawks and other weapons found in an 1880's arsenal
- Technology: Switch between tactical view and actions view seamlessly, Bloom and HDR rendering, PhysXageia technology
Unravel a legendary myth, told throughout solo adventures, gripping group expeditions, a great variety of dungeons, and raids. See the story unfold in exciting cut-scenes or fly to fabled places where you will always find something new to undertake and new friends to do it with.
Band together as you soar through the skies or battle each other in Revelation Online’s competitive play modes. The dynamic combat system delivers a fun PvP combat experience for casual and hardcore players alike. Exciting challenges range from smaller scale arena duels to epic scale territory sieges and cross server warfare. Join intense battles with hundreds of players simultaneously, PvP is boundless in Revelation Online.
Please note, Revelation Online is still in Open-Beta and has not officially been released.
Explore a vibrant world of ancient mystery. Experience absolute freedom of exploration with the power of flight and admire stunning views - cliffs, forests, mountains, and cities.
Spread your wings or master one of the many aerial mounts to soar through the skies of Nuanor. Dive into the waters or climb to the top of the world – in Revelation Online you can reach any place freely.
Unravel the legend of a mysterious artefact unfolding in exciting cut-scenes throughout solo adventures, fascinating group quests and a great variety of dungeons. Immerse yourself in a thrilling adventure, full of excitement and betrayal
Fly to fabled places where you will always find new friends to storm a myriad of dungeons located in caves, blighted deserts and realms of eternal shadow. Gather your group of 5, 10 or 20 to overcome obstacles and defeat the bosses within to be awarded glory and unique outfits.
Even at maximum level, the game has just begun! Hone your tactical skills and gain epic equipment by gathering your allies and taking on towering bosses in multiphase raids with up to 20 players. Prevailing in these challenges will prove your mettle and rank you amongst Nuanor's greatest heroes!
The fight for a guild territory in Nuanor can turn into a massive scale conflict. Literally, hundreds of players can take defensive positions on the ramparts or attack forts and bastions shoulder to shoulder with their friends. Fight for the glory and prestige of your guild and wave your banner on your conquered territory.
Once you reach the right level and are willing to take the chance, you can participate in open world PvP. Kill offenders, avenge fallen friends or defend a rare spawn together with your allies. Declare personal wars on your own, but be wary of the penalizing system. This is a system of high risks and high rewards.
Test your battle prowess in more than 6 different PvP maps: from "classic" battlegrounds and "capture the flag" to a massive cross-server battle and special PvPvE zones with unique gameplay.
This is your chance to discover new and exciting opportunities in Revelation Online. Together with players who share a common goal, you can achieve unprecedented heights! Fight shoulder to shoulder with your fellow comrades! Work together and build your guild a home, where you can relax after adventuring.
Make your character look the way you want with a multitude of hair and appearance choices! Along with accessories and masks, create a style that suits you and set trends that others will follow!
From finding your soulmate to getting embroiled in turf wars, you'll have plenty of occasions to display your intentions, both good and bad. Jump from having a ceremony with your pact mate to provoking battles against your enemies.
Revelation Online has a unique system of player housing where players (upon reaching level 40) can gain access to their own free apartment, which they can then upgrade and stylize to their liking with a wide range of furniture and accessories. They can invite friends over and even share living space with their pact mate! ...
In this exhilarating combination of terror and jigsaw puzzles, you travel throughout the manor helping solve puzzles related to the grisly murders he committed. Each broken picture unveils where the lunatic laid each of his victims to rest... Can you make it through the manor and survive to tell the tale? ...
Explore the thriving streets of the small suburban area, search through the abandoned houses stained by gruesome past, and find out what haunts you through the silver pane of glass. As the game progresses and the more you approach the root of all horror, you'll realise that not everything is what it seems.
Peace together fragments of the past events, read between the lines, and look at things from a different perspective. All alone in the crowd, the cold grip of a confused and consuming rage will coarse through your veins.Features:
- A detailed and AI populated game world.
- A Haunting game atmosphere and soundtrack.
- Make the most of the Mirror mechanic - some things are not what they seem at first glance.
- A Gripping story woven through the environment, puzzles and in-game events.
- Mystery style game-play. You must explore and search out clues and objects. The game will not hold you hand.
- Multiple choice endings.
Allumette tells the story of a young orphan girl who lives in a fantastical city in the clouds. After enduring tragedy, she grasps at hope for her future. Loosely inspired by "The Little Match Girl" by Hans Christian Andersen, Allumette is an account of the love a mother and daughter have for one another, and the sacrifices they make for the greater good. ...
Minimalist in style, with clean graphics and deep, original soundtrack.
The game contains 60 levels, each one is unique, each one with new challenges.
- addicting mechanics based on classic idea mixed with real-time physics and three-dimensional gameplay,
- 60 highly diversified levels,
- a traditional system of power-ups incorporated into modern gameplay mechanics,
- multi-layered levels. ...
And which characters could have a motive? Could it be J. Saint Gideon, former head of British Intelligence? Could Frank Schimming, president of the largest surveillance company in the world be hiding something? Or what about Sylvia, the professor's daughter. Is she as innocent as she seems? And why is an infamous Detroit hit man in town?
You'll interact with more than 27 digitized animated characters who respond to questions, bribes, and threats.
You'll rummage through offices, warehouses and factories looking for clues. With out innovative "tree" system you can search without typing.
Use your Lotus Speeder to fly to major cities along the West Coast. This land/air vehicle is a full 3-D solid fill flight simulator.
Stunning 256K VGA graphics combined with RealSound produce a software experience close to real life than has ever been achieved before. Some characters actually talk and respond to questions. ...
The game is played with simple arcade mechanics (move left, move right, high attack, low attack), and it starts you off with an easy amount of zombies to re-kill. But each level adds more and more zombies, and eventually dogs that will chew your face off in a couple seconds.New in the Awesome EditionFor people who play the whole game in one sitting I wanted to give them a break from the repetitiveness of hacking and slashing 2D zombies. So in the later half of the game I added new levels where you hack and slash (or shoot) 3D zombies!! Pretty brilliant right? I think so. ...
In a distant galaxy, on an uncharted planet code-named, Eron, a special power is hidden. The planet is in constant danger as many seek this power hidden in the planets core.
You play as a native tribesman on this planet, who one day discovers that uninvited guests have destroyed your village. It is up to you to find and stop whoever is responsible.
***THIS GAME MIGHT NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR GAMEPAD***
This game has only been verified to work on a Xbox 360 controller for Windows and a few similar gamepads. ...
- Find all the ways back home - some logical, some abstract
- Explore a strange mountainside
- Unlock abilities, build cannons and spaceships
- No death
- Relaxing exploration gameplay
- Fully universal - no in-game text
- Xbox 360 and standard controller support
- Includes full MP3 and FLAC soundtrack
You wake up and find you have no idea where you are. Worse, you barely remember anything. The only thing you're holding onto is your sons voice, yelling your name helplessly, and your wife screaming she loves you, but you cant make out what was happening during the time. Ahead of you is a dirt path, so you follow it. You walk right into a village. You look around to see if anyone can help you, but no one looks interested in helping unless you have copper to pay them in return. You go and talk to the ammunition dealer, and he makes you a deal. If you can complete a series of risky quests for him, he will pay you for them individually - Along with taking the time to collect copper, you also set out on your journey to look for your wife and child.
How far are you willing to push yourself to remember what happened?
- Multiple weapon choices
- Free to roam map areas
- Buying, selling and trading with marketers
- Zombies! (A.k.a Ghouls) - Beware the outside walls of the village
- Quest choices
- Trading cards, badges, backgrounds, emojicons
There are still more features in the game. We are also interested in seeing what the community would like to see!
Project RPG is mainly an open world role-playing game, but it also consists of many different genres for example horror, action, story telling and mystery. We wanted to ensure the game has a little something for a larger variety of people, so the quests, depending on how you choose to play the game, will vary from being guided with help to find your family, to being left to find out where to go on your own, to how much of the game you view before completion. There are many sites you will get to explore for example the ghoul invested asylum. Also depending on the quest, and the villager who assigns it will depend on the bonuses you receive after. For example weapons, or unlocked doors. ...
Your boss sends you to a mission to the woodlands, for you to find and document the most mysterious creature ever witnessed by human eyes, the “Darkness”. Your reward: the life of the only person you have ever loved. This is the first episode of three. It immerses you into the story without throwing you into any intense gameplay.
A Step Into Darkness - Episode One is a free game that features approximately an hour of gameplay.Story
Martin Preston is a journalist who made the biggest mistake of his life. In a dark night, he heard noises coming from his garage. He held his pistol tight and investigated. He shot a shadow in the dark, believing to be taking down a burglar. He was mistaken.
Now, his loved one is in a coma and he will soon run out of money to pay for her treatment.
He is contacted by his boss, Adrian Woods, who offers him a chance of redemption. If Martin uncovers the origins of the "Darkness", as the grand finale of the "Earth's Untold Horrors" series of documentaries, Adrian will cover the hospital expenses of Martin's love, in full.
Armed with nothing but a camera, Martin must enter the woods and delve into the mysteries surrounding the monster 'Darkness' and its murderous activities. It may seem a suicidal mission, but desperate times call for desperate measures.Key features:
- Full length cutscenes
- Extensive story-line
- Fully voice acted characters
- Approximately 1 hour worth of gameplay (Episode 1)
- An original soundtrack composed by composer Brett James.
Bullet Run is an action-shooter game developed by Acony Games. It was originally released in 2012. It was published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Bullet Run on PC.
Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific is a simulation game developed by Ubisoft Bucharest. It came out on 20-03-2007. Ubisoft Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific is available on PC.
It was produced by Emil Gheorghe. It was scored by Jason Graves and Rod Abernethy.
- 20 single player missions, which form a series of epic scenarios involving action, simulation, and traditional real-time strategy.
- Hours of gameplay in 6 hostile worlds, each with their unique environment. Superbly detailed futuristic landscapes, day and night alternation, and realistic weather effects.
- Multiple views available including the first person from any robot perspective.
- Thousands of possible robot combinations: bots can be airborne, ground-based, wheeled or on tracks, all with a huge choice of weaponry.
- Dynamic levels
- 6 kinds of your ship
- Exciting battles with bosses
- Excellent soundtrack
- Juicy Art
- Improvement system
• The sequel to the unique Steampunk Tower! More turrets, more enemies, aircraft Carrier, giant map of Europe…
• Dynamic battles! Each turret has its own specifics and its unique super shot.
• Stronger enemies! Enemies have acquired extra armour but their weak spots have also appeared.
• Test super weapons and special bonuses that will increase your chances of success in a battle.
• Humungous bosses! You can’t beat these steam monsters on the first try.
• Secret Steampunk city! Build scientific research laboratories, warehouses and factories for building new turrets.
• War for the territories! Control the factories to produce component parts for your turrets.
• Team of professionals! Send your agents on special missions to get extra resources.
• Many storyline missions throughout Europe! Find a way to defeat the enemy and get into the heart of enemy territory for the final stroke.
• Trains! Develop railway network for transportation of agents and resources.
Can’t Steampunk be without trains?!
Famed illusionist Harry Houdini knew he wouldn’t escape death forever. When he promised his wife that he would try to reach her from the afterlife, it was seen as the ultimate stunt But after years of séances, Bess was never able to reach Harry in this life or the next, and her spirit has come to you in a final plea to reunite her with her partner!
Digging deeper into Houdini’s past, you’ll find bitter rivalries and interview Harry’s closest friends and his staunchest critics. Consult famous friends like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and rival Thurston the magician, while you solve puzzles and track Houdini’s ties to a super secret society.
Help Bess and Harry reconnect in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini!Key Features:
- Complete all-new adventure missions by solving puzzles, interviewing apparitions from the past, and searching for tools through beautifully locations that crisscross the globe
- Illustrated strategy guide to help you tackle puzzles and make connections
- Intriguing mystery story
Into The Gloom game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Into The Gloom
Into The Gloom is a first person puzzle solving horror game based on retro style graphics.
It features only the black, white and red colors. Explore 18 suspenseful levels to find the items and solve the puzzles. You will encounter terrifying events along your path, and must escape from "The Shadow".
This is an atmospheric horror game; creepiness is not only about monsters but the environment, rich enveloping sounds and occasional jump scares. This game also features real dynamic puzzles, not limited to pickup and use items. Headphones are strongly recommended for best experience.
Prepare for the horror, and to run for your life in this pixel style horror adventure featuring five possible endings!