The best games like INSIDE are:
- arrow_rightHalf-Life 2
- arrow_rightFallout: New Vegas
- arrow_rightMad Max
- arrow_rightTom Clancy’s The Division
- arrow_rightDeath Stranding
100 Best Games Like INSIDE:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (32)
- PlayStation 4 (35)
- iOS (26)
- Android (10)
- macOS (76)
- Linux (57)
- Nintendo Switch (21)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (17)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
1. Half-Life 2
Gordon Freeman became the most popular nameless and voiceless protagonist in gaming history. He is painted as the most famous scientist and a hero within the world of Half-Life, and for a good reason. In the first game he saved the planet from alien invasion, this time, when the invasion is already begun, the world needs his help one more time. And you, as a player, will help this world to survive. This time Gordon arrives in City 17, ravaged and occupied by Combines, where he meets his old Black Mesa friends.
What is different, aside from the overall design quality, is the use of Valve’s Source engine that not only expands on the fluidity of character model animations and movement but allows players to interact with a myriad of objects with the advanced and realistic (to an extent) physics. Classic Headcrab Zombies are revamped and have new variants that provide players with different threats. For a story-driven FPS, Half-Life 2 is unique in its plot delivery, and making in-game mechanics feel natural, be it platforming or driving.
2. Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas is the second instalment after the reboot of the Fallout series and a fourth instalment in the franchise itself. Being a spin-off and developed by a different studio, Obsidian Entertainment, Fallout: New Vegas follows the Courier as he's ambushed by a gang lead by Benny, stealing a Platinum Chip and heavily wounded, practically left for dead. As he wakes up, he minds himself in the company of Doc Mitchell who saved our protagonist and patches him up. This section of the game is given for customising your characters, picking traits and the look of the main hero before embarking on his journey to retrieve Platinum Chip.
New Vegas has very similar gameplay to Fallout 3 with a few improvements, such as iron sights for most of the guns, new animations for VATS kills, new perk Survivor, which allowed you to have more benefits from drinks and food you could craft and gambling in the casinos. Expanded crafting system, weapon modification system force player to scavenge for resources. Reputation system was reintroduced in New Vegas as old reputation system from Fallout 2, with Karma making a serious impact on the game.
NieR: Automata is an action RPG, a sequel to Nier and a spin-off to the Drakenguard series. The story is set in the middle of the war between humans and machines where you take on the role of an android warrior called 2B. The story develops around the theme of androids' ability to feel and make their own decisions.
The gameplay of NieR: Automata combines RPG elements, such as character progression, with action-based combat and some platforming features, including climbing and jumping over obstacles. Except for traditional light and heavy attacks, there are quick time events that if the completed result in a highly damaging counterattack. You can use four weapon types during the battles: short swords, long swords, bracers, and spears. While you play as a robot, you can upgrade your body with special chips that increase your stats.
The game is set in an open world and features numerous NPCs and side quests. You can explore it on foot as well as ride a wild animal or pilot a flying mech. There are also shops where you can get useful items including potions to restore health.
4. Mad Max
Although Mad Max is not related to the film series, it is based on its universe. Max Rockatansky is trying to reach the "Plains Of Silence", place in which he believes he will finally find peace. He is confronted by a group of War Boys led by Scabrous Scrotus. Beating Max up and stealing everything from him, they leave him in the desert to face his death. Recovering from his injuries, he chases Scrotus in a duel but fails to defeat him. Wandering in the desert, he meets a technic named Chumbucket that helps him to build a new machine and revenge Scrotus.
Being in such esthetics, Max is able to travel in an open world post-apocalyptic universe of Mad Max. Utilizing driving as a primary mechanic, you are able to confront and battle your way out on the car while armed with different weapons. Flamethrowers, turbo-boosts, basically anything that may come handy. You can have your preference for playing stealthy or aggressive. To drive, you need gasoline and to customise your car you need experience which you will get over time. Experience all the consequences of being a survivor by driving through the wasteland.
Categories in common with Mad Max: Action
5. Tom Clancy’s The Division
Tom Clancy’s The Division is an action shooter in a third-person perspective with role-playing elements. The game includes both single and multiplayer (co-op) experience. Playing for The Division agent gamers will fight against the sources of virus throughout the city to save America from the terrible cataclysm. The main action is set in New York City, so players have an opportunity to explore an open-world Manhattan infected with the dangerous pandemic. According to the storyline, the disease called “Green Poison” or “The Dollar Flu” appeared as a result of a failed experiment and spread with dollar banknotes on Black Friday 2015. Players should assume a role of The Strategic Homeland Division agent whose aim is to clear the city and to prevent further extension of the pandemic. The gameplay is about completing the missions, earning experience points (for the player progress) and currency (for upgrading the equipment level), and gradual fight against infection. Due to properly worked out high-quality textures all the objects and the city itself are meant to be willingly destructible for the improvement of gaming experience.
SOMA is a sci-fi survival horror that makes you rethink the description of death. You play as Simon Jarrett who was injured in a crash accident and agreed for an experimental operation on his brain. He wakes up at an abandoned underwater facility full of mutants. Trying to figure out what’s going on, Simon finds Catherine Chun, a scientist, who tells him about the technology of copying the human personality.
The gameplay is based on exploration and puzzle solving. There's no combat, and you are meant to avoid enemies and act stealthily. To progress through the story, you need to search for clues, read multiple notes and solve puzzles.
Though there are monsters in SOMA, it frightens with its atmosphere in the first place. A dark, abandoned station with dead people, uncertainty and the lack of any understanding of what is waiting for you is scarier than screamers and blood rivers. Moral choices you have to make don’t affect the story much: instead, they change your attitude to the events, so it’s you who develops through the game.
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
8. Death Stranding
Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the stranded remnants of the future in his hands, Sam embarks on a journey to reunite the shattered world one step at a time. What is the mystery of the Death Stranding? What will Sam discover on the road ahead? A genre defining gameplay experience holds these answers and more.
Experience a journey like nothing before it, from legendary game creator Hideo Kojima. Take control of working man Sam Bridges, as he braves a deadly and mysterious world where death’s tide lurks everywhere.
Featuring an all-star cast, including Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Lindsay Wagner, Léa Seydoux and Guillermo del Toro, Death Stranding is a unique and unforgettable game.
9. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is the second part of the Hitman series, which tells us about the killer clone.
The game takes place in 2002-2003.
The story begins after the events of Hitman: Codename 47 (the first part of the series). Agent 47 left a killer job, and now he is trying to start a quiet life, living simply and working as a gardener in a monastery under the patronage of the father, Emilio Vittorio. But life soon turns against him. Mafia kidnaps Emilio. Desperate, 47 switches back to the Agency he previously worked for to ask them to help him find Emilio. The Agency agrees to help him, but in exchange for the fact that he will fulfil several orders. The protagonist accepts.
The game has fixed a lot of flaws of the first part: the management of the game has been improved and simplified, the first-person view and a suspicion indicator has been added, which allows the player to understand how close the enemies are to reveal him. The ranking system was also added. After each mission, the player receives a rank for the quality of its execution.
Kholat is the survival horror game centered around the events that took place in real life.
The events depicted in the game force the player to explore the world of Kholatsyakhl — Ural mountain, leaving no stone unturned to find the truth about the death of nine students on the Dyatlov Pass. The point of the game is to find all of the notes and progress through the plot, but collecting all the items is not necessary — it is nonetheless recommended to assemble them all to recollect the 1959 events.
The game is mostly about exploring and uncovering the mystery behind the death of the hike participators. There are some jump-scares involved. The gameplay centers around walking and hiding from The Shadows of the dead students— the only hostile characters in the game. With the absence of jumping ability, the protagonist has quite a few exploring tricks at their disposal. The game is strictly linear giving, however, with the ability to replay the main plot, collecting every possible note.
Kholat is often considered to have atmospheric and immersive experience thanks to Shaun Bin voiceover and the unique soundtrack; all of the above is considered as a softening factor for the games various flaws: a bunch of invisible walls, optimization issues and no narrative as a whole.
11. Condemned: Criminal Origins
Condemned: Criminal Origins is a grim crime thriller that lets you play the role of a detective and investigate the murder of a young woman. The game features a dark and paranoid atmosphere with some disturbing imagery. The player controls the protagonist, an FBI agent Ethan Thomas, who was summoned to a crime scene in an abandoned building. His job is to collect the evidence, such as fingerprints and fluids, and send it to the FBI forensic laboratory to find clues to the mystery. Thomas will use the information he gathered to solve puzzles and access new territories of the fictional Metro City. His goal is to track down the murderer who is likely a famous serial killer. The job proves to be dangerous, as Thomas has to visit some of the darker places in the town and fight thugs and psychos, while the main villain seems to keep an eye on him.
The combat system in Condemned: Criminal Origins is more realistic than in most first-person shooters. Here, firearms are able to kill people in one hit, however, they are seldom used, and the ammunition is very scarce. Ethan Thomas mostly uses improvised weapons, like shovels, wrenches and even a mannequin arm. Melee weapons also allow you to block enemy hits, and mastering timely blocks is essential to avoid being killed.
Categories in common with Condemned: Criminal Origins: Action
Ziggurat is an indie first-person adventure dungeon crawling game developed by Milkstone Studios.
The game was heavily inspired by Heretic and Hexen, which are considered classic first-person shooters. You play as a sorcerer who seeks fame. He enters a mysterious labyrinth and faces all the dangers of an ancient dungeon.
The game revolves around fast-paced and action-packed first-person shooting classical mechanics. Several roguelike elements were also added into the mix which resulted in a completely different addition to the genre. The levels are procedurally generated so that every playthrough will be different. Leveling up and improving your skills is a must in order to survive countless enemy encounters.
A perk system is also present in the game. Most of the perks featured in the game are designed for the players to create their own play style. The choice between the perks was purposely made simple. For example, the players have to choose between increased movement speed at the expanse of lower health or mana regeneration.
There is no inventory present in the game as it was streamlined in order to increase the gameplay speed. Instead of that, all the players have to manage is the comparison of several items, weapon selection, and the amount of mana and health.
13. Cry of Fear
Cooperative horror games can work. It’s achieved either through building a game with a constant threat to all players or if it’s a game mode that adds horror elements or atmosphere to already existing multiplayer game. Originally developed as a Half-Life mod, Cry of Fear is a free-to-play horror game, that has single-player and multiplayer modes. Players take control of Simon Henriksson that finds himself after a car accident in a dark city overrun by monsters. Now Simon has to explore the city and find the source of the evil.
This take on a psychological horror introduces several mechanics in order to make the gameplay challenging, Cry of Fear can be played in single-player and multiplayer with three other players, which doesn’t change the events of the campaign. Players have limited inventory space, only six slots to manage their healing items and weapons. But, characters are allowed to dual-wield items, meaning that player is capable of finding the combination of action items for specific game sections or specific team role players might take in multiplayer. Similarly to Silent Hill series, in order to progress players will have to solve puzzles while city swaps between “safe” and “nightmare” modes.
Geneshift is a top-down shooter bursting with brutal gunplay and insane vehicle action. Unlock mutant skills and blast your way through the online co-op campaign. Then use miniguns, car bombs, invisibility, and more to outplay your friends in tactical online combat.
- 4 Player Co-op Campaign
Play the story solo or with friends online and save the world from a mysterious outbreak.
- 5v5 Multiplayer Combat
Battle in game modes such as Capture the Flag, Checkpoint Racing and Zombie Survival.
- Insane Vehicle Action
Ride with allies to do drive-by shootings, detonate car bombs and capture key objectives.
- Over 30 Tactical Skills
Create complex skill builds as you gain experience and permanently level up your mutant.
- Over 20 Brutal Weapons
Fire pistols, shotguns, snipers, explosives... or save cash for the deadly superweapons.
- Secret Base Building
Place hidden chemicals to gain secret benefits like spying on enemies and teleportation.
- Deception & Deduction
Play mind games. Discover and destroy enemy chemicals by observing their movements.
- Competitive Servers
Earn ranks in competitive servers that balance teams with a unique ELO rating system.
- Leaderboards & Difficulties
Replay the campaign in 4 difficulty levels and set high scores on various leaderboards.
- User Generated Maps
Create maps in the editor and unlock sexy cosmetics whenever your maps are played.
Test your adventurer mettle against The Isle’s procedural subterranean labyrinths. Explore a large, interconnected underworld crawling with cunning wildlife, deadly traps and stalked by a shadowy presence. Survive the perils of The Depths and unearth what lies below... or die trying..
BELOW is a procedural terrarium filled with life, mystery and death.EXPLORE
Explore the vast subterranean underworld of The Isle: a dangerous, unfathomable deep. Choose your path through the randomly generated labyrinth crawling with deadly monstrosities, traps and hazardous environments. Perma-death awaits at every false step, and there are no hints to guide you…SURVIVE
Spelunking through The Depths of BELOW is a treacherous endeavour, with death around every corner. The world is alive with flora & fauna, and there are many ways to scavenge materials and harvest ingredients to create life-saving remedies or useful survival tools…DISCOVER
What lies below? Only the bravest wanderers will find out. The Depths are filled with secrets and danger. BELOW embraces the idea that players enjoy discovering secret areas, finding hidden passageways and unravelling the deepest mysteries hidden in the in the darkness…
16. Among the Sleep
Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child. After waking up in the middle of the night to mysterious sounds, you start exploring the dark looking for comfort.
The game explores horror through atmosphere and exploration, not with scores and combat systems. In Among the Sleep you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of the world.
Controller support: Works 100% with Xbox 360 controllers, might have some issues with Xbox One controllers. We are sorry about the inconvience.
The game will not get VR support.What people are saying
"[...] it more than succeeds in creating a wonderfully eerie atmosphere full of childlike anxiety, and along the way tackles a serious subject in a darkly poignant manner."
"Its depiction of a first-person horror told through the eyes and stumbling little legs of a two-year old is as intriguing as anything I've seen all year, and reminiscent of a time when games actively sought out new ways to play and new stories to tell."
17. The Fall
The Fall is a 2D side-scrolling adventure game developed by Over the Moon Games.
The game follows Arid, an artificial intelligence installed in combat space suit worn by an unconscious astronaut. They crash land in unknown environments, and Arid’s goal is to save her pilot and restore his health. Being AI, Arid follows strict rules such as not to endanger pilot or not to deceive. The boundaries of AI will is one of the main themes in the game’s story.
The game revolves around exploring environments, solving puzzles and sporadic fighting with different enemies. The gameplay incorporates elements of Metroidvania and point-and-click adventures. Some areas in the game require special items to access that can be found in other parts of the game world. One of the most notable gameplay mechanics in The Fall is that flashlight serves as a pointer. You have to highlight the items to interact with them.
During combat, your flashlight turns into a laser sight. The player can use covers or blend into the background using camouflage. The enemies usually do not need many hits to kill the player. So most of the time landing accurate headshots is the best tactics to defeat enemies. The player can also perform stealth attacks that recover the main hero’s health.
18. Pathologic 2
Pathologic 2 is an open world survival horror game set in a town that’s being consumed by a deadly plague. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations. The plague isn’t just a disease. You can’t save everyone.
Get to know it, winning the affection of the locals and gaining allies, or try to carve your own path alone. Explore the Town, its inhabitants, and their traditions; fight both the plague itself and its victims; try to make a difference before the time runs out.
Figure out who killed your father while fighting a deadly plague. Find your alleged twin sister. Was she the one who had brought the plague to this town? The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
You only have 12 days.
12 days in an odd town ravaged by a deadly disease.
Time is of the essence: if you don’t manage it carefully, it’ll simply run out. You’ll have to choose how to spend the priceless minutes you have.
Survival thriller. You’ll have to manage your bodily functions, offsetting hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and so on. But it doesn’t boil down to scavenging resources. Surviving on your own is hard; you’ll have to win over allies.
An uphill battle. Managing your bodily parameters may seem bearable at first, but as time goes by, it becomes harder and harder. Your own body is only waiting for an opportunity to give up and betray you. Things are changing from bad to worse and the odds are stacked against you.
A duel with an enemy you can’t kill. Your main foe is the plague itself, an incorporeal and malevolent entity that you have to defeat… without having the means to. It’s more powerful and more treacherous than you can imagine.
Loot, murder, mug, steal, barter, beg… or don’t. You need resources to survive, but it’s up to you how to obtain them.
The fights are short, ungraceful, and vicious. They don’t have to be lethal though. Many people—yourself included—would prefer to exchange their wallet for their life.
19. The Bunker
Video Games Just Got Real
As the last remaining survivor in a nuclear bunker, John’s daily routine is the one thing that keeps him sane. But when an alarm goes off, his mind starts to self destruct. He has to venture into long forgotten areas, recovering long repressed memories and unlocking the dark secrets of The Bunker.
The Bunker is a completely live action experience with zero computer generated effects, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers and designers behind titles like The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword, and incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit) and Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful, Assassin’s Creed 3).
- An incredible cast, including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful), Grahame Fox (Game Of Thrones) and Jerome St. John Blake (Star Wars)
- Totally live action - No CGI, no motion capture, shot on location in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker
- A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters and designers behind Broken Sword, The Witcher and SOMA
- Hidden secrets, documents and recordings to explore the mystery further
- Neo-retro soundtrack by composer Dom Shovelton
20. Black The Fall
• Unravel the puzzles buried within the oppressive atmosphere of a dystopian dictatorship
• Harness the power of a stolen designator tool to manipulate both man and machine
• Befriend a lonely lost robot and earn its loyal companionship
• Take your shot at overthrowing a Communist State inspired by real world events
21. The Hat Man: Shadow Ward
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward is an indie horror game by Game Mechanics. The developers state that the game is based on the true story.
Your daughter is diagnosed with dementia and is put in the Canton State Insane Asylum. Sometime later, you receive a letter from the asylum staff that she has gone missing from the Asylum. You set out to find her. Upon the protagonist's arrival, everything goes to hell. Electricity and communication with the outside world get cut off, and supernatural events occur. You have to get out of there.
The game's controls are usual for the first-person experience. WASD is used for moving, Q and E for leaning, with spacebar to jump and I bound for your inventory. There are no usable weapons present in the game. The only things the players often use are a flashlight, medkits, and some matches. One time in the game the players can use a fire ax to break a door, yet this event is completely scripted.
The premise of the gameplay is simple: avoid the mysterious Hat Man and the Shadow People that are encountered on your way out of the asylum. The game puts a heavy emphasis on using light sources to see your enemies. It is impossible to attack the enemies, as the players don't have any weapons at their disposal, so the only thing the players can do is to run away from the creepy creatures.
22. Lifeless Planet Premier Edition
While seeking life on a distant planet, an astronaut discovers an abandoned Russian town. He suspects his mission is a hoax until a mysterious young woman saves him from a strange and deadly phenomenon... Lifeless Planet is a third-person action-adventure that features an old-school sci-fi story and spectacular environments in the spirit of classic action-adventures.
After a hard landing on the planet, the astronaut discovers the planet that was reported to be rich with life is instead a barren wasteland. When he goes searching for his crew, he makes a more startling discovery: evidence that humans have already been to this planet years ago! When he comes upon a deserted Soviet-era Russian town, he struggles to make sense of his mission. Did his light-speed travel to the planet send him back in time? Or is this all some strange Cold War hoax?
Along the way, the astronaut meets a Russian woman, Aelita, who is somehow able to survive the hostile atmosphere of the planet. Through an unusual natural phenomenon, her skin causes the soil to glow green under her feet. The player must use these glowing tracks as a guide across the planet past treacherous and deadly threats. Is she leading him to safety... or an untimely death?
Lifeless Planet was inspired by Cold War era science fiction stories, posing questions about humankind's desire for space travel. What if you journeyed across the galaxy to another planet, only to find humans had already been there? What kind of person would sign up for a one-way mission, leaving behind planet Earth and everyone they've ever known and love... to go in search of an Earth-like planet?
Equipped with a limited-use jet-pack and a mobile robotic arm, the player must use wits and skill to solve puzzles, unravel the mystery, and survive the Lifeless Planet!
Explore 20 unique and atmospheric environments on a vast and treacherous planet.
Follow a mysterious young woman as she guides you past dangerous terrain and deadly life-forms.
Investigate the startling discovery of an abandoned Russian town.
Experience an exciting and intriguing story through rich graphics and cinematic cut-scenes.
23. Planet Explorers
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.Game Modes
Planet Explorers features single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. It comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, dive through dungeons, and explore different landscapes. This mode also features survival and versus.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
Multiplayer allows Local Area Network and player hosted servers. We also have many official servers in the lobby.
- Coop – Coop comes in many selections, such as adventure mode, story mode, build mode, etc. This is pretty much an open world sandbox.
- Versus – This mode allows teams of up to 16 players to battle against 16 players from another team. We allow full terrain manipulation in this mode. It's a point based system where one team wins if they reach a certain point level based on kills, built objects, resources mined, etc.
- 30+ hours of storyline
- Coop storyline
- 140+ types of enemies
- 40+ unique mainline NPCs
- Able to dig
- Able to build
- Able to plant farm
- Able to build colony
- Able to have followers
- Creation Editor to create vehicles, weapons, objects, vtols, boats, armor, and more
- Day/night cycle with realistic moon cycles
- Weather system
- 15+ types of mineral types
- 200+ unique items
- Resource scanner
- Realtime AI pathfinding
- Multiplayer COOP
- Multiplayer VS
- Realtime water physics
- Multiple boss types
- Story Editor
- AI robot follower
- Negotiation with aliens
- War with aliens
24. The Last Door - Collector's Edition
Feel what it's truly like to be alone in the dark with this low-res, high-suspense point-and-click horror adventure, winner of multiple Best Games of the Year awards. Set in Victorian England, when Jeremiah Devitt receives a letter from his old schoolmate Anthony Beechworth with a hidden, cryptic message, he knows something is wrong. His journey to an abandoned manor is only the beginning as he starts to remember a long-buried secret from his youth, discovering things man was not meant to know, and opening doors that should have remained closed…
The Last Door: Collector’s Edition contains four terrifying episodes of occult and otherworldly horror inviting you to investigate Victorian England's deepest, darkest secret. Featuring new scenes and puzzles, enhanced graphics, unlockable bonuses, and remastered sound. Explore ancient manors, decaying tenements, and twisting underground warrens with little but a lamp and magnifying glass to guide you. Dare you open The Last Door: Collector's Edition?
25. Shut Eye
A childs mind can be quite innocent and yet troubling. Take control of a young child as she spends the week away from her parents in a place away from home.
Keep her safe and awake, as things there may go bump in the night. These toys are out to play, but the question is are they real or is this just the innocent mind of a child.
You play as a young child, who is away from her parents as they are on a much needed holiday. The young child has suffered from anxiety most of her life, which leads to confusion and an over active imagination.
Which leads to trouble for the character when the light goes out an the moon comes out.
You must survive the nights an keep your aniexty down, as through out the night you will experience the mind of an over active childs imagination.
Each night you may encounter different types of creatures. But don't let their cuteness fool you. As the higher you aniexty goes the harder things become.
Keep her calm. Keep her safe. Keep her in the light.
26. Bear With Me
Bear With Me is an episodic noir adventure game. Amber is trying to find her missing brother while being aided by her trusty teddy, Ted E. Bear.
Being haunted by nightmares, Amber wakes up in the middle of the night only to find out that her brother Flint is missing. She seeks help from her trusted teddy, Ted E. Bear, a retired grumpy old detective.
The dynamic duo sets out to hunt for clues and interrogate all the witnesses and suspects unaware of the dangers that recently started happening to residents of Paper City.
The plot thickens as a mysterious "red man" has been seen starting fires around Paper City and looking for little miss Amber.
- Story driven "horror" noir adventure game.
- Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish.
- Variety of clues and puzzles to uncover the mystery.
- Interactive and occasionally playable detective sidekick, Ted E. Bear.
- Simple hint system to avoid pixel hunting.
- Original Soundtrack.
Escape the destruction of your city with just one button! The game that popularized the infinite runner genre is back with two-player mode and new challenges. Play any of the 8 new game modes with one or two players, dash across rooftops with four different runners, or just chase that high score in the classic futile race for survival.
28. Obscure: The Aftermath
Two years ago at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac principal. Some of them survived that terrible night, while most others perished. The survivors have since picked up their lives and joined college.
But something strange is now happening at Fallcreek University...
Black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, students discovered a dangerous substance that induces strange but vivid dreams. A handful of students soon find out that there is more to the
flowers than anyone could have ever expected. When the seeds finally
germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
29. MirrorMoon EP
MirrorMoon EP is a game about mystery and exploration set in outer space.
These space travels begin on a red planet and its unique moon and extend across galaxies.
The single player part of MirrorMoon EP blends adventure and exploration with navigation-based puzzle solving. The multiplayer of MirrorMoon EP lets players share Galaxy Maps with other players: the first explorers to land on a planet will be able to name its Star System and that name will be forever bound to the star for any other fellow traveler who encounters it.
Each Galaxy consists of a thousand Systems: it will be possible to fully discover the mysteries of MirrorMoon EP only while collaborating with other players.
Through the apparently indecipherable cockpit of an unknown spacecraft, players will be able to locate and travel to mysterious planets. Each planet has artifacts, buildings, and puzzles on its surface, hidden in astonishing low-poly sceneries.
MirrorMoon was nominated for the Nuovo Award for innovation in games at Independent Game Festival 2013 and was also part of the Official IndieCade and Fantastic Arcade 2012 selections. Since then, MirrorMoon has grown considerably. EP stands for Extended Play, representing all the new content that we added for the official release.
30. Close To The Sun
It’s 1897. Deep in international waters, the Helios stands still. Dark clouds loom overhead as unforgiving waves crash against the hull. Colossal effigies of gold, decorated with magnificent finery, stretch as far as the eye can see.
Born of Nikola Tesla’s vision, the Helios serves as a haven for the greatest scientific minds. An unbound utopia for research, independent from state and isolated from the gaze of society. Free to push the boundaries of matter and time.
Journalist Rose Archer steps aboard the Helios in search of her sister Ada. She quickly discovers not all is as it seems. Grand halls stand empty. The stench of rotting flesh lingers in the air. Silence. A single word is painted across the entrance… QUARANTINE!
Poi is a 3D platformer featuring two kids on a grand adventure to unravel the mysteries of the Milky Way Globe. Explore uncharted lands, compete in challenge levels, meet quirky characters and defeat comical creatures on a journey to become a Master Explorer.
Key FeaturesAdventure: Explore the world in search of 100+ Explorer Medallions.
Challenge: Set the fastest times in global online leaderboards.
Mastery: Learn to pull off wall jumps, triple jumps, rolling long jumps and more.
Original Soundtrack: Listen to original compositions from composer Lyndon Holland.
Controller Support: Plug & play support for dozens of devices.
32. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
33. Sea Dogs: To Each His Own
1654 AC. The Caribbean. A place of opportunities and mysteries. Take a role of Charles de Maure - a young French noble who arrived to the New World to assist his brother. What seemed to be a simple family matter, turned into a lifelong adventure. This is a story of the noble idler who became the most powerful man of the Caribbean. Riches, titles, power, romance - the ultimate booty awaits, it is up to you how to get it all. Become a pirate and terrorize the archipelago, take prizes in the sea and plunder cities. Or try to keep hands mostly clean - trade both goods and information, work for the state and help the folk. Get a ship, arm yourself, gather a crew of your dream and find love. The New World is way too vast, too dangerous to explore it alone and there are always consequences for the choices you make!
- Naval warfare, both challenging and rewarding
- Self-reliant and replayable story mode (over 70 hours of gameplay)
- Remastered in-game art and improved visuals (textures, models etc.)
- Challenging AI, crafting, trading, fighting, gambling
- Freeplay mode, endless as an ocean
- Hundreds of items and weapons
Categories in common with Sea Dogs: To Each His Own: Role Playing
Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It's 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
The GameWaking up cold and alone, you've been 'Kidnapped'. Traverse through a terrifying two hundred year old manor, dark damp caves, an eerie forest full of wildlife and more. Kidnapped is a psychological story-driven adventure horror game, with a great emphasis on exploration, puzzle solving and combat. A large number of objects in the game world can be interacted with, whether examined, used, or picked up. Kidnapped dynamically changes the game world as the player progresses, and aims to unnerve the player constantly. Can you find the mystery behind your captivity and most importantly, can you escape this ordeal?StoryKidnapped tells the tale of Sebastian Lee from the city of Stirling, Scotland. Sebastian vanished mysteriously without a trace and was never seen again. You take on the role of Sebastian and discover what happened in the winter of 1992.Primary Features
- A Dynamic Changing World - The game changes the landscape and direction as you play.
- Atmospheric Environments - An eerie immersive world is waiting for you to explore.
- Psychological Experience - Kidnapped has been designed to provide a psychological horror experience.
- Interactive Environments - A large number of items can be interactive with.
- Enemies - Multiple enemies including wildlife, such as bears, foxes, stags etc, as well as strange monsters and creatures. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
- Puzzle Elements - Collect and harness items to aid your survival and progression
- Weaponry - Take aim and arm yourself, if you can find one.
- Resolution and Graphics - Designed to run at 1080p at 60fps (dependant on computer specifications game is run on).
- Audio - Features an intense and immersive sound design.
- Random Encounters - Enemies spawn dynamically and can be located anywhere. Nowhere is safe.
- Story - Kidnapped's setting and story is based from actual real life stories of a popular myth lore/legend.
36. Reveal The Deep
Reveal the Deep is a short exploration-based indie game, where the user traverses through the wreck of a 19th century steamship.
There is a heavy focus on piecing together the story of the ship's past, through a variety of notes and clues.
Puzzles and mysteries will be encountered all the way through!
37. Port of Call
Imagine waking up on a small dock with no recollection of who you are or how you got there. The first person you find is a grumpy, old man who enlists you to work on his ferry boat which seems to have materialized behind you. But not all is as it seems on this strange ship, and the people you meet may know more about your past than they let on.
Port of Call is a narrative exploration game that focuses on telling the player an immersive story. The game is an experiment in short-form storytelling in an immersive media. Interact with the ship's passengers and explore your surroundings in first person to try to uncover the secret of your past.
38. Fall of Light
"In the beginning, there was only an excruciating, screaming void, wherein twisted souls writhed about, imprisoned in nothingness. Then the darkness was pierced by Luce, and with her came warmth and order. The time of men had begun, and would last many eras. But the 14th era is one of Darkness…"
As Nyx, an old, retired warrior, evade the Shadows and find your way through the crooked corridors of gloomy dungeons, navigate the treacherous pathways of the darkened overworld and fight emissaries of darkness in long-forgotten temples. Many puzzles and deadly traps stand between you and your goal – to bring your daughter Aether to the last place on the face of Earth that still sees light.
Inspired by games such as Dark Souls and ICO, Fall of Light rewards those who explore the world on their own and draw their own conclusions. Meet odd characters, search through every nook and cranny to unlock hidden secrets and learn more about the history and lore of the somber world around you. Pick your favorite combination of close-range weapons, crossbows and shields, determine your fighting stance and get ready to face hordes of crafty enemies. And above all, keep your daughter from harm, as she is the light piercing the darkness and the key to unlocking forbidden passages.
- 6 different battle stances, including two-handed and dual-wielding
- 7 weapon classes covering both short-range and long-range weaponry
- Guide and protect your companion – Aether, the Indigo child
- Fight Shadows, soldiers of darkness and underworld bosses
- Explore the overworld, scour dungeons and temples to gain and use special powers
- Uncover many secrets and solve various environmental puzzles
39. Escape the Game
Kevin is tired of being in this game.
Can you help him escape?
The game is heavily influenced from games like The Stanley Parable, Thomas was Alone and other story-driven games were choices you make matter. The game is about the comedy, tragedy, and drama in Kevin's escape.
Through out the whole game, Kevin will constantly talk with you. Banter on choices you make and tell you about his plans. The game also includes a collection of gadgets with a unique twist to them - to break the game's boundaries. But the question still remains, is it even possible to escape?
This is the introduction to a longer and larger game.
Follow the development on twitter!
40. Near Death
After your plane crash-lands in Antarctica, you find yourself stranded and alone at an abandoned research facility in the midst of a deadly blizzard. Plunged into utter darkness, temperatures 100 degrees below zero, and conditions far too harsh to allow for rescue, you must explore Sutro Station and and use the tools at your disposal in hopes of escaping and finding your way home.
Not a survival game, but instead a game about surviving, Near Death pits you against an incredibly cruel opponent: Antarctica. Never more than a few minutes from freezing to death in the darkness of polar night, you must reclaim the station from the elements and fight for your life in a terrifying environment that’s more like another planet than the world you know.Features
- A fully explorable Antarctic research station with seamless open world navigation over an unforgiving landscape.
- Unique gameplay and innovative player tools suited to the harsh realities of a frigid, dark continent. Mark your way with light trails in zero-visibility storms, melt frozen obstacles to explore the base in search of much-needed supplies, create pockets of warmth with a personal heater, and more.
- A dynamic weather system that utilizes snow, wind, temperature, and lighting to create a multitude of Antarctic conditions ranging from blinding whiteouts to brief moments of calm.
- A real-time temperature simulation that freezes and thaws the environment room by room based on exposure to the elements, building layouts, the base’s power system, and your own ability to establish safe areas with makeshift repairs.
- Discoverable blueprints and upgrades that enhance your capabilities and increase your ability to withstand the cold.
- An original score of haunting ambient music that amplifies the isolation of Sutro Station.
Based in France and California, Honor Code’s collective resume includes such games and series as Assassin’s Creed, Dance Central, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.
42. Dig or Die
Explore, fight, craft and build your defenses! Enjoy a unique and innovative game:
• Strategy: survive massive attacks each night by building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Physics: build wisely or your structures will collapse! And you will need them to defend your base, or build bridges and high towers to access remote locations
• Water cycle: rain, infiltration, underground rivers and lakes... be careful during the heavy rains, or you could be surprised by a sudden water level rise!
You are a representative of the CRAFT & Co company. You are selling automated fabrication tools across the galaxy when your spacecraft crashes into a hostile planet. Use the tools you sell and the local resources to build up all of what you'll need to survive and eventually be able to escape the planet.
Gameplay:• Fun from the start: no awfully slow digging, so you can concentrate on the exploration, fights and strategy.
• Game's final objective: you must build a rocket ship to escape the planet.
• Strategy survival: the game is a survival game in a strategic meaning. No hunger needs, the whole point of the game is to survive to the massive attacks each night. And to do that, you will have to explore the world to gather resources and craft your defenses.Fights:• No swords, magic or flying clown monsters here! It's a consistent science-fiction world, with fast and fun laser guns fights!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find the best path to attack your defenses. And be careful: even if they can't move through walls, they can still destroy them!
• Difficulty progression: only the species of monsters you have already killed before attack during the night (they must have taken ill!). So you can progress at your own pace and choose when you are ready to move forward and fight stronger monsters.
• AI. companion: your crashed ship contains an AI that survived and will give you useful advices (or not!). Build him a drone so he can follow you and even help you fight the monsters!World Simulation:• Huge world with global real-time simulation of the environment, physics, water cycle and ligthing.
• Electricity: build solar panels or functional hydroelectric generators to power your base’s most advanced items!
• Plants simulation: plants naturally grow and spread if their life-conditions are met. Create some farms with artificial sun lamps and irrigation.
• Procedurally generated world: Major areas locations are specific to benefit from a logical game progression, but detailed layout of surface, caverns, ores, etc. are unique at each playthrough.Crafting and Building:• Crafting: You dig minerals, harvest plants and kill some monsters and bosses in order to craft better items and defenses. But the digging is really fast, your inventory space is infinite and all crafting recipes are displayed, so you don’t waste all your time on grinding or wikis and can concentrate on setting up better defenses.
• Base construction: You build a fortress, not a holiday house. So you won't find hundreds of flowerpots or tapestries, but rather turrets, strong walls and useful machines. Remember the Starship Troopers or Aliens movies atmosphere!
After improving the game and having many play testers play Prospekt. Today i'm releasing a huge update for the Summer Sale! This includes:
- Extended gameplay with whole new levels.
- Greatly refined gameplay for a much more enjoyable experience.
- Greatly improved graphics including some Ultra high definition textures.
- Real time dynamic lighting.
- Real time dynamic environments.
- New special effects
- Much more brand new content.
- Better game flow with better balance.
- And much more!
Thank you to everyone who has tested this version of the game behind the scenes and leaving feedback on what you have wanted me to improve. Much more to come soon!
- Substantial, highly-polished and totally new addition to the Half-Life 2 universe, comparable to Half-Life 2: Episode One in length
- Developed by one person, 25 year old Richard Seabrook
- Official Valve approval for Half-Life 2 license and assets
- Standalone PC game built using the Source engine - no requirement for Half-Life 2
- Continues the story of Opposing Force, Gearbox Software’s (Borderlands) update that tells the original Half-Life 2 story from the perspective of the Marines.
- Gordon Freeman is cornered and being overrun by soldiers in the Nova Prospekt prison; the player controls US Marine Adrian Shephard - the unsung hero - as he’s teleported in by Freeman’s Vortigaunt allies to help fight back.
- 13 new levels featuring fully-scripted puzzles and action sequences, all carefully integrated into the Half-Life 2 story
- Substantial graphical updates over the original game, including but not limited to:
- New Textures
- New Models
- Updated high resolution Combine soldier skins with improved normal mapping
- Updated high resolution textures
- Updated lighting
- Higher resolution models
- Increased cube mapping
- Over 20 new particle effects
- Modded HUD
- Modded VGUI
- New player model skin
- Return to Xen
- New voice acting
- New music
- New AI improvements, such as soldiers attempting to undo the player’s actions
Thank you everyone for your immense support! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the finished game and work the feedback into my next project.
This game contains STRONG language that may not be suitable for minors and younger audiences. Player discretion is advised.
Categories in common with Prospekt: Action
WELCOME TO MEANDERS!
A sparkling theme park full of platform and environmental puzzles. Have fun!
- 40 levels of instant play with no loading times: relax or speedrun to the exit!
- Jump, bounce, slide, teleport! Cannons too are a totally safe mean of transportation
- Use the ATOMIC STUFF to activate insane game and visual modes!!
- Enjoy the company of an all-powerful AI god Unless you find out how to kill it
- Original Soundtrack both funky and soothing
- Break breakables, collect collectibles and achieve achievements!
45. The Assembly
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
ShadowSide is a First Person Exploration game. The game is about adventures of a policeman Alex in simultaneously atmospheric and creepy levels.
It might appear that every working day in the police for the main character, Alex, was no different from one another. There was nothing special.
However, in one of these days, something happens to Alex, that can hardly be imagined by even the most seasoned law enforcement officers.
That day will change his life completely. Explore the surroundings and overcome challenges.
Atmospheric game locations
Interactive environment. The main hero can inspect practically every object
The game was developed in CryEngine V
IN CORTEXGEAR: ANGRYDROIDS, YOU PLAY AS:
An alien (main character) hacker who take control of a CortexGear (A robot with an implanted brain) in order to eradicate angry droids. The alien is one of the last survivors from a Cortex war (A war based on hacking the opponent) against the AngryDroids. The alien is also from an upgraded generation of CortexSoldiers (Soldier with great hacking abilities), the generation that ended the ultimate CortexWar against mankind. Discover the extra-terrestrial true origin through the game’s story, in a world infested by angry droids.
To get and know more about the story, you should visit the game's website page. The full story of the game is placed there.
BRAVE THE GAME WITH YOUR SKILLS AND REFLEXES
CortexGear: AngryDroids is a challenging action-adventure game where you have to think logically to find your enemy's weaknesses, to trick your enemies with traps and solve draconic puzzles. You will also be hacking computers, master the use of tricks and combos, because the places are vast and hostile. The way forward is not always clear, and death will meet you as soon as you let your guard down, but be brave, fight well and explore carefully, because droids are angry, and share none of your weak human emotions. No pity.
- Multiplayer (Cross platform).
- Multiplayer stage customization.
- Survival mode.
- 20 extra challenging levels.
- More than 6 hours of campaign.
- Random enemy.
- 35 different enemies.
- More than 100 sets of weapons (24).
- Tricks list (specials and combos moves).
The hardest Sci-Fi shooting sidescroller
Is a classic 3D Sci-Fi shooting sidescroller where quick tactics and skills need to be in harmony the beat the game. A run-and-gun shooter with both mouse and keyboard controls at the same time. An adventure game with an emotional story and epic game-play, it's a game for PC, Mac and Linux.
"CortexGear: AngryDroids" is an adventure game that will challenge your skills in many forms. Robots with a conscious and they won't budge. With a join us or perish mentality, those AngryDroids are on a mission: 'I will destroy you'
The game is hard, skilled and contains violence, intelligent themes, minimal blood, and threatening language.
48. Fibrillation HD
Fibrillation is a philosophical and mystical horror story experienced in the first person and designed to be played in one sitting. This is a small game, and a full session takes about an hour and a half to complete. The game provides players with the unique experience of being immersed in an atmosphere of emptiness, helplessness and anxiety, just like in our worst nightmares.
The protagonist, Ewan, wanders through mysterious places, trying to figure out where is he. Hounded by his fears, our hero must overcome all obstacles to find a way out, after which the player will face the choice of how he ends the game, thus deciding Ewan's fate.
Demonheart is a first-person visual novel in a dark fantasy setting. It consists of 5 chapters.
PLEASE NOTE: The game currently contains chapters 1, 2 and 3. You will receive chapters 4 and 5 as free updates as they are finished.
- Female protagonist.
- Immersive conversations with multiple choices.
- Friendships, romances or love-hate relationships.
- Custom alignment system measured by two scales: Good/Evil and Tactful/Defiant.
- A journal that gets filled with world lore.
- Intrigue and betrayal.
- A demon talking in your head.
- Selected lines are voiced over.
Bright is a young woman from a small, peaceful town. Dark times have come for her family, but luckily, she has the favor of the famous healer-witch Orchid. Benevolent, calm and beloved by all, Orchid hides dark secrets that Bright begins to uncover.
Bright is drawn into a world of darkness and treachery. It seems she can never be alone again - for a powerful demonic presence has taken an interest in her activities, and his voice enters her mind at the most inappropriate times.
There are also others who play a significant role in Bright's new life... Ari, a young apprentice witch seduced by bad influences. She tries to be friendly, even though she knows Bright is meant to be her enemy... or is she? And Sir Brash, a notorious evil knight who develops a soft spot for Bright, but has a rather special way of showing affection.
Chapter 1 - Descension (available)
Chapter 2 - Reverie (available)
Chapter 3 - Deception (TBA)
Chapter 4 - Inferno (TBA)
Chapter 5 - Devotion (TBA)
Firewood is a 2D adventure game with psychological horror elements.
The game tells the story of an old man who has lost his wife years ago and is still having troubles with his past.
After his wife's funeral, he decides to move to a cabin far away from town in order to escape from the haunting memories of the past and his country's opressive regime.
Yet one day, events take an unexpected turn and he finds himself in a dark journey.
Will he be able to find the redemption he seeks?
-Side scrolling 2D adventure game with hand drawn graphics.
-Grim and atmospheric music.
-A twisting story.
Firewood is our first project and it took us five months to complete.
We created everything from scratch. Graphics, music and all. Thanks!