The best games like I’m not a Monster are:
- arrow_rightRealm Royale
- arrow_rightAtelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
- arrow_rightToybox Turbos
- arrow_rightInvisible, Inc.
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightDonut County
100 Best Games Like I’m not a Monster:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (23)
- iOS (41)
- Android (23)
- macOS (42)
- Linux (19)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- PlayStation 3 (16)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
RUINER is a top-down shooter developed by Reikon Games.
RUINER is set in a cyberpunk world. The year is 2091. The action takes place in a city of Rengkok, most of which is owned by Heaven conglomerate that is ran by a man, who is referred to as the Boss. The main character, who is dubbed as Puppy is led by a rogue hacker named Wizard to kill the Boss, but their connection is hijacked by another hacker, known as Her, who reveals that Wizard's been taken by the conglomerate. Puppy sets out to get his brother back.
RUINER is a top-down isometric shooter inspired by Hotline Miami. The game's fast-paced combat is achieved with a mix of abilities and weapons the players can use. Puppy's arsenal includes a pistol, an assault rifle, a pipe, a Nanokatana, and a two-handed sword. The player can always use a melee attack regardless of the weapon used at the moment. A careful mix of every game mechanic is essential for completing the game.
The first ability that is available for the players is an energy shield. All the abilities that are unlocked by the players can be later upgraded. The game puts a heavy emphasis on hacking. The players can hack turrets, doors, guns of their enemies, or the enemies themselves. It is possible to jam weapons and doors, blow up barrels, persuade the enemies into killing themselves by exploding a grenade or simply blowing their brains out.
2. Realm Royale
Explore a fantasy world in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale sensation. Are you an Assassin, a Warrior or a Mage? Choose your class, then loot fantastic weapons and magical abilities to create your own Champion. Stay ahead of the deadly fog by mounting up and moving out. Will you be the last Champion standing?
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours.
Categories in common with Realm Royale: Action
3. Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
17th in the Atelier series.
The budding alchemist Sophie of Kirchen Bell meets the Mysterious Book, Plachta, and embarks on a wonderful adventure of fulfilling dreams.
4. Toybox Turbos
Fire up the fun as Codemasters reboots the classic table top racing experience in Toybox Turbos – now updated to support the Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2) virtual reality headset for incredible immersion!
Collect and customize 35 vehicles in this pick-up-and-play arcade racer. Take on 18 obstacle and short-cut filled circuits built for chaotic, combative competition – speed past spilt sticky jam on the kitchen table, dodge flaming Bunsen burners as you take your opponents back to school and dodge the runaway train as you race around a railway set!
Stay on track by using a range of awesome and ridiculous power-ups to send your rivals into a spin, including mines, machine guns and, of course, giant car-mounted hammers.
Master six game modes in the single-player game, then turn friends into foes in manic four player multiplayer - local, online or with a mix - perfect for those one-more-go gaming session that race into the night!
Toybox Turbos – the top-down racing game bursting with miniaturized mayhem, featuring dinosaurs, combine harvesters, golf-buggies and so MUCH more!
5. Invisible, Inc.
Developed by the Canadian Klei Entertainment, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based strategy with elements of stealth and roguelike. The game takes place in a dystopian future: in 2074 and the huge multinational corporations seized power from the world government. Invisible Inc. - a private intelligence agency and a corporate contractor, conduct sophisticated undercover operations and use complex AI system called Incognita.
At the beginning of the game, the security system of the agency was breached and most of the agency was lost. The remaining employee manages only to save AI, but its existence is questionable: the system can exist without connecting to a powerful computer for only 72 hours. Finding the right hardware becomes the main task of surviving agents. The player plays the role of their remote operator.
The gameplay is similar to the X-COM games: all missions are turn-based. Each agent under player’s control has a limited action point that he can use during the turn. Often the main task on the map is to possess a certain object. During the missions, the player can complete additional quests that allow you to open new agents and equipment.
6. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
7. Donut County
Donut County is a physics adventure game where you control a hole in the ground. Every time you swallow something, the hole grows a little bit bigger.
You play as a raccoon named BK, a new hire at a startup that uses remote-controlled holes to steal people's trash - along with everything else. When BK falls into a hole himself, he must answer to his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County who are now stuck 999 feet below their homes.
Xenonauts is a strategy game in which you control a multi-national military organisation defending a Cold War-era Earth from alien invasion, using small squads of persistent soldiers to eliminate the extraterrestrials and recover their technology in turn-based ground combat. A detailed strategic layer allows you to co-ordinate the defence of the planet, using your interceptors to shoot down UFOs and researching captured artefacts to learn about your foes and unlock new combat equipment to use on your missions.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the classic X-Com strategy games from the 1990s. We aim to improve the graphics, add new content and streamline the interface whilst still retaining all of the key mechanics of the original games. Devoted fans should love this game, but we're also keen to introduce the joys of old-school grand strategy to a whole new generation of players who might not otherwise experience it!
Please note that the native Mac / Linux versions of the game are still in beta, however older WINE-wrapped "ports" are available and known to be stable whilst development of the native ports is still ongoing.Key Features
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You'll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting - after all, you're fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970's ballistic technology!
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited - are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience - but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire...
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you'll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
9. Card Hunter
It is an online collectible card game which mixes card play, deck building, tactical combat and fantasy role-playing in its own original way. You have your cards, miniatures, dice and snacks, and a possibility to enter a new world of adventure on the tabletop of your Game Master, Gary.
Build your party and set forth on a grand adventure. This adventure will test your deck-building skills and tactical prowess - you will fight with Black Oozes, savage War Monkeys and many others.
The battlefield is based on a grid. Make right turns, playing your cards to defeat your enemies and get the reward - experience and loot.
Multiplayer Card Hunter - a challenge that never ends
Are you ready to share casual games, ranked matches or regularly scheduled leagues with the other players? Do you want to conquare the top of this season? Can you became a part of the Graveyard Gambol league together with your undead minions?
If you just need a help of couple of friends to pass through the dangers of Cardhuntria you may take this challenge cooperatively.
After finishing the core campaign, you may try out the adventures of Omin, Binwin and Jim from Acquisitions Incorporated with an exclusive story.
There are also all new Expedition to the Sky Citadel set and the challenge of prehistoric monsters and intelligent weapons in the Attack of the Artifacts.
10. MONOPOLY PLUS
A real living board:
• A full 3D city at the center of the board lives and evolves as you play. You own a miniature world where each neighborhood has its own unique identity and characteristics. Its friendly inhabitants will interact with your progression throughout the game and celebrate your achievements, bringing a new dimension to your experience. Feel that you own something special and admire your empire grow right in front of your eyes!
Play the way you want
• You can change the rules and adapt them to your playing style. Play the famous Speed Die mode to spice up your game or select from a catalogue of 6 house rules chosen by Monopoly community members from around the world!
12. Flame Over
Now you’re playing with fire!
Blending top down ‘squirt ‘em-up’ action with Roguelike RPG mechanics, Flame Over features fast-paced fire-fighting thrills, randomly generated levels and 4 deadly game zones.
Guide fire-fighting hero, Blaze Carruthers, in a race against time and near-certain death! Squirt, splash and spray your way through all 16 floors of the deadly Infernal Industries building, combating ferocious fires in a red-hot adventure that changes every time.
This game is ON FIRE!
• It Burns! - Fight against a deadly dynamic fire system that spreads realistically.
• Shop ‘til you Drop! - Find hidden items, equip powerups and upgrade Blaze to survive.
• Be a Hero! - Rescue panicking people and cutesy cats to stay alive.
• Never-Ending Emergency! - Thousands of room variations and secrets will keep you fired up… forever!
13. Renowned Explorers: International Society
Renowned Explorers: International Society is a strategy adventure game set in a fictitious 19th century world. It introduces a unique attitude-based gameplay that challenges both your tactical and storytelling skills.Key Features
- Endless New Adventures - Explore the far corners of fictitious 19th century world in procedurally generated expeditions to Egypt, the Caribbean and much more.
- Compose your Crew - Choose 3 experts out of 20. Fighters are Aggressive but Speakers can solve tactical conflicts with Speech actions.
- Personality = Gameplay - Each conflict can be solved in different ways, depending on your crew's personality and strategy. 'Mood' is one of the most important gameplay elements.
Fight them with Melee, Ranged and Area of Effect attacks,
win them over using Cheers, Charms and Compliments,
or scare them away by Insults, Taunts and Humiliation
- Optimize your Economy - Collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions. Use them to build economy and support for your next expedition.
- Vivid Stories - Find more than a hundred treasures in hundreds of visual events that adapt to the characters and have multiple outcomes.
- Build a reputation - Become a Diplomat, Aggressor or Manipulator. Go for Science, Wealth or Status. Fame is your goal, but the way there is entirely up to you.
- Permadeath? - In Adventure mode you cannot load after failure. Discovery mode lets you reload. Choose difficulties from Easy through Impossible to customize the challenge.
14. Lumino City
Lumino City is a puzzle-adventure video game developed by State of Play Games and a sequel to 2011 title Lume.
Art style and plot
The game follows Lumi, a simple girl that lives with her grandad. One day the grandad gets kidnaped, and now she must go to the nearby Lumino City to find him.
The game is notable for its paper cut-out art style. While the main character is CGI, all of the environments are crafted by developers using cardboard, paper, wood, and other crafts materials.
Lumino City is a point-and-click adventure game with heavy emphasis on puzzle solving. The game uses a mouse to control Lumi and interact with objects. Her backpack serves the role of in-game inventory and fits many items required to solve in-game puzzles.
The game consists of several levels, each of them usually takes two-to-three screens. Some of them revolve around interacting with Lumino City’s townsfolks that asks Lumi for help in exchange for opening her way to the next level. Most of the game takes place in the city, so houses and streets are natural environments in the game. Aside from solving puzzles, some of which incorporate minigames in the vein of Machinarium or Samorost, some swinging and climbing sections require clicking certain objects at the right time.
15. Tokyo 42
Tokyo 42 is a hyper-stylish isometric open-world shooter. Framed for a murder you didn't commit, you'll delve into a world of assassins, deadly corporate intrigue and...tactical cats.
Spin the camera to see every angle of this beautifully hand-crafted micro Tokyo, as you discover a huge range of weapons, secrets and stories.
Skilful shooting, bullet physics, sneaky stealth and crowd simulation all play a role in this ultra-colourful kinetic frenzy.
A single player open-world story mode and a host of multiplayer modes await in this unique and critically acclaimed action masterpiece.
"Stunning...looks like Monument Valley and plays like Grand Theft Auto set in the world of Blade Runner" (Vice)
"Gorgeous...Tokyo 42 is shaping up to be something pretty special" (Kotaku)
Miracles are child's play. Earthquakes are serious fun. The all-powerful can perform miracles in their sleep. But omnipotence isn't what it used to be. These days, it takes awesome natural disasters to dominate a world. You give them good land. You tell them when to farm and when to fight. You make them content beyond their wildest dreams. But then they become raging arsonists. What's a deity to do? Disasters are your divine prerogative - volcanoes, quakes, swamps. For stubborn non-believers, nothing beats a flood for spring cleaning. Cruel ice, lush grassland, parched desert... With 500 worlds, a deity's work is never done.
Populous is the original god-game, a strategy title that lets you shape the isometric isometric world and the fates of its inhabitants. Be sure to check out one of Bullfrog's earliest classics, from the mind of Peter Molyneux!Includes Populous and the Promised Lands expansion. Become a god, assume godly powers, shape civilizations, and make them all bow to your will The power of light or the force of darkness? Holy wrath or divine miracles – you decide Punish the infidels with plagues, earthquakes, and tornadoes. A ”little” volcano here and there might also convince them as to which god they should pray to
Categories in common with Populous: Strategy
17. Disgaea PC
Download the Darkness, Level Up Evil!
Two years after the death of his father, Overlord Krichevskoy, the demon prince Laharl awakens to discover that the Netherworld is in turmoil. With unlikely allies, his devious vassal Etna and the angel trainee Flonne, he must battle his way to supremacy to retake the throne and become the next Overlord. Experience the SRPG classic, now on PC!
- An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
- Choose from over 40 unique character types
- Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
- Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
- With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millions of points of damage!
- Over-the-top battle animations
- Geo Panels - A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
- Lift & Throw - Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
- A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It's not just a port!):
- Updated UI and textures
- Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
- Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards
Learn about the long and prestigious history of the Disgaea series @ http://disgaea.us/
- Updated UI and textures
Categories in common with Disgaea PC: Role Playing
18. Little Racers STREET
Top-down racing evolution has arrived!
Little Racers STREET fuses the fun-oriented simplicity of top-down racing games with the excitement of street racing, and the results couldn't be better!
Experience thrilling high speed races, and drift like never before along more than 200 different events. With varied weather conditions affecting handling, you'll need precise driving to reach the first places, and success!
Two cities featuring over 60 different tracks will put your skills to test in the career mode. Start from scratch, and purchase or improve your cars as you keep winning racings and climbing the driver rankings. Complete the challenges to earn special rewards and unlock the high tier cars!
Pick the right car for each race, from an impressive selection of 40+ cars divided in 6 performance tiers. From the slow and steady Panzer to the allmighty Fetuccini Langostino, you'll really feel the difference!
The online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players is fully integrated with the career mode: Race with your friends and earn credits you can spend on new cars and upgrades!
You also can try the time trial mode and try to improve your best laps or compete against your friends, and check your position in the world leaderboards.Features
- Approx. 200 events on 60 different tracks.
- Spectacular drifting physics and handling.
- Weather effects (Rain,Snow,Night...) that greatly affect handling.
- 40+ cars available for purchase and customization, with 6 performance tiers.
- 50+ additional challenges with specific rewards.
- Time trial mode with ghost car features and leaderboards
- Extensive career mode offering hours of content
- Smooth online multiplayer experience for up to 12 players, integrated with career mode and supporting AI racers.
- 2 Huge cities to drive on
CRIME IS YOUR GREATEST TOOL.
In a town where anything goes, you can’t rise to the top without taking a few others down. From dodgy deals to shifty tricks, do what you gotta do to go from small-time slumlord to filthy rich tycoon.
In Constructor, you take on the role of a budding property tycoon who must do battle with your competitors to create a thriving and profitable city...in ANY way you see fit!
Design and share city maps with online multiplayer battles against up to 3 of your mates.
Build houses and factories, cope with the incessant demands of your tenants as well as keeping a whole bunch of UNDESIRABLE characters under control! This ‘colourful’ group of degenerates can also be used against the competition with humorous and catastrophic effect! If all else fails, call in the Mob…
“By immersing the player in the target language, Influent closely models the way we naturally learn our native language. I suggest giving Influent a try.”
-Steve Hammond, Somnambulant-Gamer
Inspired by Dreamcast titles of old (namely Shenmue and Toy Commander) Influent immerses players in a fully interactive 3D environment where the names for absolutely every object in the game can be gleaned with a single click! In fact, even more information can be learned with a double-click! Every door, drawer, and cabinet can be opened with a right-click here and a right-click there, revealing more and more things to be learned! Packed to the brim with hundreds of native audio pronunciations (painstakingly recorded specifically for this game), Influent offers players a unique opportunity to enjoy learning both vocabulary and pronunciation in the language of their choice.
With 10 languages currently available for download, Influent combines the joys of playing a video game with the language learning process, resulting in real-life rewards and achievements that will remain with players for the rest of their lives.
Influent: Language Learning Redefined.
- Audio from native speakers
- Synonym swap functionality
- Learn at your own pace!
- Fully interactive modern apartment
- Over 420 words to collect and master
- Includes Nouns, Adjectives, and Verbs
- 15+ Languages to choose from (more coming soon!)
- How exactly should I purchase the game?
If Mark wants to learn Latin, he should purchase the "Influent - Latina [Learn Latin]" store item. If his wife Patricia then wants to learn Swedish, Mark should then purchase the DLC store item entitled "Influent DLC - Svenska [Learn Swedish]." This can also be done from Patricia's perspective and will have the exact same result with Patricia purchasing the Swedish base game and then also buying the Latin DLC for Mark, herself, or even anyone else, to use on the same computer.
- Do you have plans to release more languages? When???
Check out the Community Hub for Frequently Asked Questions and other cool stuff!A BRIEF BACKGROUND
Influent is a Language Learning Game focusing primarily on vocabulary acquisition and pronunciation. It was initially developed in Japan at the University of Tsukuba's Entertainment Computing Laboratory under the Monbukagakusho Government Research Scholarship.
After research funding ran out, further funding from a wildly successful Kickstarter Campaign allowed for the completion of the game. A research paper on the ideas surrounding the game and its applications was published by the Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ), which can be viewed in its entirety here.
Andrew Cross is infuriated!
For three long years, he sat confined to his work, developing a device that he firmly believed to be a technological breakthrough in the way people would interact with the world around them. A device that could scan any object in the real world and then provide its name in any language! Duly dubbing his fancy new invention the "SanjigenJiten," Andrew arranged an appointment to demonstrate the device's amazing capabilities at the world's largest technology corporation, Technoglobe International.
But while on his visit, he fell for a girl he met in the lab, and while she stole his heart, someone else silently stepped in and stole his device! Now, Technoglobe has gone and swiftly marketed the SanjigenJiten as their own, even laying claim to the very name he had so cleverly concocted!
But Andrew Cross has a plan. He's made an even better version of his SanjigenJiten and launched an online campaign, swearing to learn 300 words in a foreign language to raise awareness of Technoglobe's blatant theft and prove his device really works! But does the SanjigenJiten really work? Can Andrew actually pull it off?!
21. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
In Elsword, you star in your own comic book while experiencing all the excitement of a massively multiplayer online game. Get ready for fast-paced gameplay, stunning animation, and epic bosses. Whether conquering hordes of enemies in dungeon runs or showing off your skills in the PvP arena, Elsword is the most intense free-to-play action RPG to date.Key Features•Co-Op Gameplay - Party-up with friends to explore over 50 unique and beautifully rendered dungeons, towns, and secret levels.
•Unique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
•Skill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
•Customize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
•Community Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience.
23. Death Coming
《Death Coming》 is a non-linear puzzle game where you take on the role of a grim reaper. Your sole objective? Cause death while abiding by the free will clause.Background StoryYou Died.
Pure and simple, but death was not the end. You have become an agent of death: a Reaper. You have the powers of death, but there are rules in this supernatural afterlife.
Reapers can cause death, but they cannot control humans directly due to the Free Will Clause. As a reaper, you must plan, time, and execute your killings by using the environment to your advantage. Be wary, Minions of Light work against you and will try and save humans from their grim fate!.Key Features
- ● Isometric ‘God’ Perspective
- ● Non-linear Design
- ● Observe, Plan, Execute
- ● Reactive AI
- ● A Morbid Sense of Humor
24. NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
NBA arcade action is back with NBA Playgrounds 2 and it’s better than ever! This sequel to the original smash hit takes street balling to the next level with a host of new additions and improvements, including a new Season Mode and a new Playgrounds Championship ranked mode. This robust follow-up to last year’s high-flying arcade action also features a massive roster of over 200 current and retired NBA players with new player models and animations. There’s even improved online matchmaking with dedicated servers, four-player online matches, three-point contests, new playgrounds, custom matches, and more! Pick your team, get ready to jam, and Play Without Limits!
Categories in common with NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Sports
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Set against a captivating sci-fi backdrop, the action game invites players to follow its main character, Zed, as he tries to shoot his way out of the remote space station that he has been trapped on as a result of a system malfunction.
During the course of the adventure, players can collect loot and level-up their character as they make their way through randomly generated levels. They can choose to play single player or co-op multiplayer, while experiencing an engaging gameplay, matching their gaming skills and style.
Clear all the missions and run the prestige mode !Key Features: Online Cross-Platform Co-Op & PvP Up to 4 Players
Local Co-Op Up to 4 Players
30 Random Generated Levels
3 Specializations (Specialist/Soldier/Medic)
3 Big Boss Battles
Wave-Attack arena challenges
26. Mario Party 7
Mario Party 7 (Japanese: マリオパーティ7, Hepburn: Mario Pāti Sebun) is the seventh in a series of board game style video games for Nintendo platforms and is the fourth and final title in the Mario Party series for Nintendo GameCube. Mario Party 7 features popular Nintendo characters. It was released on the Nintendo GameCube in North America on November 7, 2005, in Japan on November 10, 2005, in Europe on February 10, 2006, and in Australia on June 8, 2006. It features 88 new minigames. This game's host is Toadsworth, Princess Peach's longtime steward. It also makes use of the microphone peripheral introduced with Mario Party 6, which can be used in 10 minigames. This game also includes six entirely new worlds, with one unlockable. Mario Party 7 is followed by Mario Party 8.
Categories in common with Mario Party 7:
27. Pummel Party
Pummel Party is a 4-player online and local-multiplayer party game. Pummel friends or AI using a wide array of absurd items in the board mode and compete to destroy friendships in the entertaining collection of minigames.ONLINE AND LOCAL MULTIPLAYERPlay how you want. Pummel Party allows 1 to 4 players to compete both online or locally on the same screen. Whether its online, or in person, it's all the same friendship ruining fun.
BOARD MODEThere can only be one winner here, and you know it has to be you! Battle through hazardous terrain to acquire an arsenal of weapons and items and employ them however you can to make sure that you reign victorious over your friends.
ITEMSIt's all out war! Use an array of absurd weapons and objects to claw your way to victory.
From the simple 'Punching Glove' to the ridiculous 'Remote Controlled Eggplant' the items in Pummel Party will lead to many funny and rage enducing moments. It's never been easier or more satisfying to crush your friends aspirations of winning!MINIGAMESFrom simple nostalgic fun to unique and evolutionary Pummel Party contains a wide array of exciting minigames. Knock your friends in to the abyss in 'Snowy Spin', dig three dimensionally in 'Sandy Search' to be the first to find the treasure and make sure you're not holding the bomb when it goes off in 'Explosive Exchange'.MINIGAME MODEJust want to jump in to the action? Pummel Party includes a minigame mode so that you can get straight to the games!BOTSAlready destroyed all your friendships or just need to fill out your roster? Pummel Party includes full bot integration meaning you can still play or practice Pummel Party with any number of real players.
28. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
29. Big Crown: Showdown
Big Crown: Showdown sees friends become foes as they compete for the crown in 4-player local and online multiplayer combat, set over 3 wacky worlds full of medieval shenanigans. Avoid perilous hazards and engage in frantic fights as you attempt to knock your opponents off 15 crazy courses in the ultimate royal battle!
• Pick Up and Play Combat: Big Crown Showdown is an accessible and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. The one-button combat provides a true ‘pick up and play’ experience whilst still containing enough depth for players to come back for more!
• Non-Stop Camera: Big Crown Showdown uses a unique camera system that moves along the track in a constant motion, forcing players to keep moving forward into new challenges. There’s no time rest when the camera keeps the action going!
• Classic Platforming: It’s not all about combat in Big Crown Showdown. The game blends chaotic combat with sections of tricky platforming, challenging players to move fast and react quickly. Every track has a number of deadly obstacles for players to avoid!
30. A Game of Dwarves
A Dwarven Prince on a quest to reclaim his people’s stolen land will take you on a great journey. Explore a continent filled with buried treasures and unearth mysteries that have laid hidden since the Great War. Take charge of your Dwarven settlement while mining, exploring and utilizing your resources with a combination of strategy and management.
Order the inhabitants of a Dwarven settlement to dig, build and conduct research in order to strengthen the clan. Be careful though because you must defend your Dwarves from the terrible beasts that lie in the depths. A unique world is generated each time a new level starts, so you will need to dynamically adapt your strategies and tactics during each session.
As you advance, the Dwarves will level up and gain new skills; progressing from weak dwarvlings to near immortal warriors or master craftsmen. There are also rare resources to be found deeper in the earth that grant access to better buildings and equipment. However, the deeper you dig the more dangerous foes you might unleash…Key Features:
- Explore – The randomly generated maps offer replayability while also providing a sense of exploration
- Build – customize your settlement with not only practical constructions, but beautiful ones too! Build objects you think look great, while still gaining progress. Home is where the art is.
- Command – With an intuitive order system the player can easily control oodles of dwarves simultaneously without the need for extensive micro management
- A 13 level, story driven campaign
- Custom game mode: Create a world without enemies so you can build uninterrupted or spawn lots of them to increase the challenge
--- THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!...AND FOR ALL THOSE WANTING TO BECOME ONE. ---
Krosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the deck-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.
--- CHARACTERISTICS ---
• BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
• MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
• CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
• CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU...AND MAKE THEM BATTLE!
The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I - Julith).
• RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
• TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode...
• TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to other supported devices with ease!
32. Crookz - The Big Heist
It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fueled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewelry - all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous gem known as ‘Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz - The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.Features
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign.
- 18 extensive missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting.
- Customize your gang of thieves with up to six playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the lockpicker is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges.
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players.
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy.
33. KILL la KILL - IF
The critically acclaimed 2013 anime title that shook the streets of Honnou City, 'KILL la KILL' finally makes a comeback as an action fighting game! Play as Satsuki Kiryuin, Ryuko Matoi, and more, and indulge in the alternate story that will draw you deeper into the vivid and action filled world of 'KILL la KILL'.
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
10GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
34. The walking zombie: Dead city
The Walking Zombie: Dead City is our small side project about unlucky survivors in the world destroyed by zombie apocalypse. You will buy and upgrade weapons, kill tons of zombies and enjoy many different environments and boss fights. It also features online coop mode because everyone needs a little bit of human warmth and extra pair of gun-wielding hands in the world full of zombies!
Walking Zombie: Dead City is a first-person shooter with cooperative mode where you play as a rather immobile survivor of the zombie apocalypse. Don’t ask us how (you will learn in-game) but you lost your leg so there is no way to retreat – it is either you or them. As you progress, you will upgrade your weapon, unlock new ones and buy some grenades or medkits.
World of Walking Zombie may be a little bit too blocky to cause terror in your hearts but it definitely isn’t a save place. Your character learns that a hard way when he loses his leg while searching for important medicine. There is no pleasant apocalypse.
You will have to take your gun and kill all zombies that are attracted by the smell of your brain, defeat huge boss monsters and fight in the arena for amusement of last human survivors.
- Stationary shooter
- Online coop!
- Blocky graphics
- Gradually crumbling zombie bodies
- 30+ different zombie types
- Sniper mode
- Shop for buying useful items - medkits, sniper ammo and grenades
- Great boss battles
- Arena mode – killing zombies with melee weapons
- Many maps and 200 levels
- Upgrading weapons
35. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age
Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder, composer of Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2 soundtracks.
Megamagic features a deep combat system that put five different schools of magic at your command, challenging you to unveil the secrets hidden in monster-infested wastelands, neon-bathed cities and shady dungeons alike. Learn new spells and summon the creatures you have beaten, leading a powerful army of grims on your own style. You will need to rely on your ever-growing grimoire, developing your own playstyle as you become the greatest wizard in the world... and the last hope to discover what the sacred institution of the Order is hiding behind their unsullied facade.Features
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
36. Pistol Whip
Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip throws you gun-first into an explosive batch of hand-crafted action sequences each set to their own breakneck soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the rhythm YOU see fit.
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted sequences, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...
37. Attack of the Earthlings
Attack of the Earthlings combines turn-based combat and stealth in a dark comedic single player campaign, where you the player, take control of the native alien race to defend your home world from the invading humans.
Serial Drillers from Outer Space
Galactoil, a comically dysfunctional energy corporation, are hell-bent on harvesting the known universe for energy and will drill anything worth a dollar in its incessant quest to line its pockets with profit. However, their latest foray into energy exploration on Planet X13, has placed them into a bit of a pickle. The Swarmers, the native insectoid species, have another idea - to eat all the workers!
The Perfect Swarm
You take control of the Swarmers, a highly aggressive insectoid species, who must convert human flesh into alien muscle, upgrade their units and even find the time to gatecrash a birthday party.
To put a stop to the invasion, the Swarmers must plan attacks carefully. Take control of unsuspecting workers, set traps, emerge from vents and hiding spots to take your human prey by surprise, and assault in groups to kill multiple enemies at once.
It’s meat Jim, but not as we know it
The more earthlings killed, the more corpses can be consumed and transformed into new units with specialized roles and unique abilities. The flesh of their own workers is the key ingredient to developing a successful alien insurgency against Galactoil.
38. Victory: The Age of Racing
Victory: The Age of Racing is a unique online racing game with spectacular car handling and user generated cars inspired by the different ages of racing. Victory offers a thrilling racing experience through multiplayer events, competitions and an addictive team career.
Victory: The Age of Racing is now FREE!
We’d like you to join the competition and prepare yourself for Racecraft the new Procedural Sandbox Racing Experience by Vae Victis Games.
Racecraft is 25% off this week for the Steam Summer Sale, so GET ON BOARD NOW!
*** WINDOWS 10 USERS *** please read this thread on our Technical Assistance forum if you get the error message “d3d9.dll is missing” trying to run Victory on Windows:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/264120/discussions/3/451851477889583591/ (accessible only to Victory owners).
You can be a ruthless driver by pushing your car beyond the limits, a talented designer by creating unique cars and a highly skilled technical director by improving your car settings tweaking it for maximum performances. Join the competition and race to win!
An Internet connection is required to play Victory: The Age of Racing.
Buy the Victory Deluxe Pack for exclusive contents!Victory Deluxe Pack
The Deluxe Pack gives you a handful of Gears Credits and three exclusive cars you can use on ordinary tracks and all events. This pack includes:
- 3 exclusive Special Deluxe Racing Cars (super fast 60PI cars: 1 Legend car, 1 Classic car and 1 Formula car)
- 15000 Gears Credits (you can speed up your multiplayer career or create several racing cars from scratch)
Victory is a fully featured multiplayer online racing game you can enjoy in multiple ways.
In Victory: The Age of Racing, cars can be USER GENERATED: players have an unprecedented degree of freedom in choosing car blocks, parts, colors, decals and shapes for their own customized car. We also created the block system, where you can switch different parts of your racing car until you have reached your favorite design.
You can control your car choosing between gamepad, keyboard and steering wheel.
- Keyboard controls with assisted steering
- Full gamepad compatibility with force feedback support
- Full steering wheel compatibility with force feedback support
- Mouse controls (move the mouse to steer, left/right click to throttle and brake)
We've also worked hard to create the best keyboard controls available on the market for a racing game. An integrated artificial intelligence helps you steering, braking and throttling, with a simulation of analog controls even when you're using the keyboard.
Victory is an arcade racer with realistic physics specifically tuned to give an unprecedented car handling and an addictive racing experience. We started with a top-notch car physics engine developed in collaboration with Stefano Casillo, the author of the acclaimed racing simulator, Assetto Corsa and then we added improved assisted driving systems, so you can experience the game as you wish, enabling or disabling driving aids whenever you like to.
PvP competitions with multiple game modes and multiplayer live events for inactive players.
Events, championships, daily races, different game modes. Everything is created in real time based on the status of connected players: a central server checks who is online and what he is doing, then creates live events which pop up on your main screen.
In Victory you can be active and choose what you want to do or just wait for the game to propose you new ways to race online and have fun.Game Modes
- Hotlap (single player mode)
- Hotlap Party (multiplayer hot lap mode, up to 100 players, usually lasts 1 hour)
- Hotlap Championship (multiplayer hot lap mode, can last for days, with online rankings in real time)
- Quick Race (multiplayer race)
- Handicap Race (multiplayer race, the winner gets an handicap for the following race)
- LAN mode supported: create a LAN Party and race with your friends!
- 3 different racing zones around the world
- 15 different racing tracks
Car attributes and setups, different engines, tires, accessories and more: this is your personal customized car!
Like in a role playing game, you have to spend Performance Points to reach the perfect combination for your driving style and racing conditions. You can have multiple cars in the game and customize them for different game modes or tracks!
Choose from different teams and start your racing career. Each of the three car classes in the game has a dedicated World Championship where different racing teams are looking for the best driver: are you ready to put the pedal to the metal and wear the colors of your team on the track?
Each team will offer you different racing cars and you will have to unlock multiplayer achievements to progress in the team career, unlock other new cars and reach the top of the rankings.
- Achievement system with rewards (money, widgets, driver titles) and over 300 different achievements to unlock
- Fully integrated website with real time rankings and statistics of almost everything in game: check your rankings, different stats, every single car created in the game can be shared and voted!
- Integrated Social Bar with race chat, race log, "last played with" panel, public chat, race invites, integrated friend system, online status settings and more!
- 7 different game cameras: choose your favorite one when playing
39. Thrillville: Off the Rails
Thrillville™: Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning ring of fire and more.
But the new fun doesn’t stop there. Off the Rails features 34 playable multiplayer minigames, 15 all-new theme areas, over 40 thrill rides, a new story that ties together more than 100 missions, and social interaction with park guests that’s better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?
Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks.
Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as:
Hotrod Stunt - A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
Pendulizer - A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
Escape Drop - The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
Distinguish your rides even more with enhanced customization options. Attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
Play 34 minigames – 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels.
40. Paradise Cracked
Paradise Cracked is a RPG-strategy game developed by MiST land. It came out on 24-09-2002. It was published by Tri Synergy. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Paradise Cracked on PC.
41. Rescue HQ - The Tycoon
Build up your headquarters from scratch and design your own masterpiece. In Rescue HQ you build, organize and manage a joint station for the three emergency departments fire brigade, police and ambulance. With limited budget you will be facing tough decisions and extensive emergencies that will need your immediate attention. During all of that you will further develop your HQ, hire new crew members and provide them with all the vehicles and equipment they need. Can you keep cool in heated up situations and will you do whatever it takes to keep your city safe?
You are the police – Send appropriate forces with specific vehicles (from patrol car to SWAT unit) to dangerous emergency missions to keep your city safe. Provide them with the right gear from snipers to tracker dogs, bomb defusal kits and much more…
Bring back prisoners and evidence from the crime scenes, interrogate them and process the files to earn money. You will need the funds to set up for big events like the trial of a mafia boss or preparations for the football championship ending up in major riots in your city.
You are the fire brigade – Get ready for the rush of incoming emergencies and make sure your team has the right vehicles and resources to handle them. Train your firefighters to develop unique skills allowing them to become experts for specific mission types. Assign them to different shifts based on their skills and supply them with special gear from air tanks to hazmat suits for chemical emergencies.
You are the ambulance – Look after your patients in the medical station of your HQ and expand it with the latest technologies from radiology stations to 3D printers. It’s your responsibility to keep all your patients safe and provide your medic team with the needed items from crash cart to contamination suits and medical kits.
As the manager of your HQ it’s your job to always keep track of everything. In times of resource and time scarcity, good planning and well-considered compromises are demanded.
Show that you got what it takes to successfully complete multidisciplinary emergencies involving all three departments while keeping your crew happy and healthy. Make use of more than 20 vehicles including helicopters, tons of different equipment, skills and items to set up your rescue masterpiece.
Can you keep cool and stay on top of the situation, despite three departments, numerous missions, and scarce resources demanding your attention? Prove your skills, your city counts on you!
42. Super Dungeon Tactics
Super Dungeon® Tactics is a classic turn-based game featuring exciting, new gameplay mechanics. Along with traditional RPG characters making you feel right at home, the dynamic gameplay will keep you on your toes.
Call upon 15 heroes, each with unique abilities, to combat the Dark Consul’s forces throughout the magical land of Crystalia. Explore ever-changing dungeons and battle diverse hordes of monsters during your adventures. React to the tides of battle with randomly rolled ability dice; boost core stats or unlock potent abilities, it’s up to you — and a little luck — to use them to their fullest potential. Choose wisely and craft the ultimate band of heroes to complete each adventure.Balance of strategy and chanceIn Super Dungeon Tactics, chance may influence short term decisions but never gets in the way of your overall strategy.Round BoostsEvery round, unique dice enhance character stats and provide access to special abilities making every round a new challenge.Loot-based LevelingWith progression tied to loot, no heroes are left behind. Swap equipment around and bring heroes anywhere without worry of underleveling.Player-controlled initiative orderChoose which hero activates on an initiative turn to maximize each hero's potential.Aggro management systemInfluence who the enemy attacks. Passive abilities, consumables, healing, and killing all affect Aggro.Persistent Multi-part questsQuests take heroes on journeys across multiple locations. Divide and conquer by splitting the party to accomplish objectives in different areas.
43. Out of Space
Out of Space is a cooperative multiplayer game about trying to live together in space.
To live with your folks, or your boyfriend or your best friends is not an easy task. Who is going to take the trash out, do the dishes, or even walk with the dog? Oh... our mundanes things that makes us humans!
-- But in outer space, it is not just a matter of making your home feel cozy, but actually, avoid getting killed in the process. :o
MORE INFO THROUGHOUT 2019!
45. I am not a Monster: First Contact
The Albatross spaceship has been taken over by unknown alien lizards. But no monster can escape the unwavering hand of Captain Laser!
Multiple main charactersExperience the exciting story of the confrontation between monsters and starship passengers. Watch events unfold through the eyes of different player characters, each of which plays their own part in the intricate story.
30+ levelsEach level brings new and intriguing twists and turns. Halt the spread of the infection on board the starship and fight dangerous alien monsters while investigating the mystery of where they came from.
46. Bitcoin Farm
Become the new king of cryptocurrency! Bitcoin Farm is a clicker game where you will aim to undermine a maximum of Bitcoins! To get there you will first mine Bitcoins with your mouse, then later buy graphics cards or asic miner to mine without doing anything!
■ Pretty decorations!
■ A Bitcoin / Dollar converter!
■ Graphic card shop and asic miner!
■ Background shop!
■ Good music!
47. Titanfall: Assault
Standby for Titanfall! Experience freedom on the Frontier battlefield in a new mobile RTS that redefines the genre with fast-paced action and intense PvP battles. Get your exclusive Apple Ion Titan today!
Put your combat skills to the test by unleashing a powerful arsenal of Titans and Pilots, including units from Titanfall 2 plus brand new specialized units only for the mobile game. Deploy Sim Ninja, Boomer, Ion, Scorch and more onto the battlefield to fight for control of the Frontier. Collect and upgrade dozens of cards including tactical Burn Cards, which provide powerful support.
Create or join a Guild to play and strategize with friends, earn Victory caches for your battlefield dominance, and fight across multiple maps that extend the dynamic Titanfall universe. Play on Crash Site, Angel City, Boneyard and more.
Strategize your way to victory over enemy forces in epic PvP battles and compete for glory and rewards on the leaderboards. Assemble and conquer. Unite and destroy. And lead your forces to victory in The Frontier War.
• Deploy your Pilots and Titans in fast-paced, fluid battles
• Fight head-to-head in dynamic Real-Time Strategy warfare
• Conquer the enemy with a powerful deck of Pilots, Titans, and Burn Cards
• Deploy your forces on multiple maps that extend the Titanfall universe
• Create or join Guilds to play with friends
• Earn Victory caches for your battlefield dominance
Terms of Service: https://nexonm.com/mobile-terms-and-conditions/
48. E-Sport Manager
Would you like to try your hand as a manager of this e-sport?
To participate in league matches and go to the top?
eSport Manager is a game based on the idea of e-sports competitions, especially the most popular - FPS AND MOBA.
Create your dream team by selecting the players who suit you the best. Care for their constant development, train, sign advertising contracts and be active in social media. Thousands of fans aren’t going to come to you on their own, you have to work for it.
Achieving success in league matches and winning first place requires continuous training. The whole team needs to obtain skills, not just a single player. Their proper use in a match is the key to victory, even with a stronger opponent.
The base where the team trains is very important for rapid development and achieving success. Expand it, share new premises and install additional items for use. The players must also train at the gym, play, relax and have meals. All these elements have a direct impact on the games in the league.
Before league matches conduct sparing with other teams, to prepare the appropriate tactics. In sparing you can test different combinations of Special Skills, select weapons, behavior and observe their impact on the game.
Start in Sponsored Tournaments to gain experience and earn cash prizes.
To reach the very top there is hard work and loads of matches to play.
- two game modes (FPS, MOBA)
- 3 leagues in each match mode
- 48 different teams in each League
- 40 special skills for each member of the team
- 20 special skills for each team
- 25 weapon types
- 12 types of heroes in MOBA
- 9 rooms in the team base with the possibility to expand
- 142 items of equipment to purchase
- 69 Sponsored Tournaments
- unlimited number of advertising contracts
49. Swamp Attack
Your swamp is under attack! Grab a weapon and defend your home from the invading monsters, like crazed zombie-style monsters, crocodiles, aliens and more!
Come up with a strategy! Shoot weapons. Beat the monsters. Survive the attack and secure your home. The evil monsters may know no mercy, but you can beat them all – every single monster is a fun challenge!
We’ve got dynamite, flamethrowers, crossbows, blob-throwers, molotov cocktails, and more for you to use against the zombie-style critters! So get ready to SHOOT! Prepare your ATTACK! And PROTECT your home as you play the best action-packed shooter game around!
***ARE YOU READY TO COME UP WITH THE BEST STRATEGY TO BEAT THE MONSTERS?***
- Shoot with different guns by TAPPING THE SCREEN.
- DRAG AND DROP the explosives onto the monsters.
- Don’t miss a beat – SWITCH between weapons during the action!
- UPGRADE and equip yourself with guns and bombs before starting a new level.
- Drink a potion to CONTINUE PLAYING if you get killed, or to instantly top up your energy.
Just like players defend their towers in the best tower defense games, you have to defend your home and your swamp!
Play this action-packed, super cool tower defense game and have fun for free! Try out the Challenge mode and test your limits! When you win, you can have even more fun attempting the even more challenging multiplayer mode!
So, are you ready to play one of the most exciting games out there?!
8 action-packed EPISODES!
390 fun SINGLE-PLAYER LEVELS!
40 cool MULTIPLAYER LEVELS!
QUICK MISSIONS for instant excitement!
More than 30 awesome DEFENSE TOOLS like the mighty shotgun, the reckless minigun, and the super atom bomb.
More than 45 different MONSTERS running wild, each with their own special attacks!
DOWNLOAD NOW & PLAY!
Swamp Attack is a free game, with the option to purchase items to help you progress through the levels faster.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising;
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- The option to invite Facebook friends for in-game rewards; and
- The option to play against other users.
Customer support: [email protected]
50. Q-YO Blaster
Is a horizontal Shoot 'Em Up , with peculiar characters, strange enemies, bullets, many bullets and many explosions. Enter the miniature world and stop the threat.
Enjoy the rudeness with weapons, special powers and help from mystical beings.
Q-YO Blaster has a nice 2d environment with detailed pixel art scenarios, varied enemies section, stages, powers, improvements and many more
- Characters by class
- Weapons and Perks
- Super Special Powers
- Variety of enemies and confrontations against great bosses
- 8 stages with animated backgrounds and high detail
- Difficulty levels