Trying to find games like IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover? Try these 100 great games that are similar to IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover are:
- arrow_rightTomb Raider (2013)
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_rightFar Cry 5
- arrow_rightLEGO Marvel's Avengers
- arrow_rightPrey: Typhon Hunter
- arrow_rightPinball FX2
- arrow_rightWargame: European Escalation
100 Best Games Like IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (10)
- Android (5)
- macOS (34)
- Linux (20)
- Nintendo Switch (5)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (17)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (16)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (1)
- GameCube (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
1. Tomb Raider (2013)
A cinematic revival of the series in its action third person form, Tomb Rider follows Lara in her least experience period of life – her youth. Heavily influenced by Naughty Dog’s “Uncharted”, the game is a mix of everything, from stealth and survival to combat and QTE action scenes.
Young Lara Croft arrives on the Yamatai, lost island near Japan, as the leader of the expedition in search of the Yamatai Kingdom, with a diverse team of specialists. But shipwreck postponed the successful arrival and seemingly forgotten island is heavily populated with hostile inhabitants, cultists of Solarii Brotherhood.
The game will be graphic at times, especially after failed QTE’s during some of the survival scenes, but overall players will enjoy classic action adventure, reminiscent of the beginning of the series. This game is not a direct sequel or continuation of existing sub-series within the franchise, but a reboot, setting up Tomb Raider to represent modern gaming experience.
The game has RPG elements and has a world, which you can explore during the story campaign and after the completion. As well as multiplayer mode, where 2 teams (4 scavengers and 4 survivors) are clashing in 3 game modes while using weapons and environments from the single-player campaign.
2. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
3. Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5 is an open-world adventure first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It is the fifth main installment in the series.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, where a violent religious doomsday cult appeared. You play as a junior deputy sheriff who gets trapped in the Hope County as all the ways out the county are now patrolled with cultists and all external communication is cut off. It is your job to free the county of cultists.
For the first time in the series, the game features a character creation screen. A wide range of weaponry which varies from pistols to grenade launchers is available to the player. Various vehicles are also at your exposal: cars, planes, helicopters, and so on.
The game puts a strong emphasis on building the resistance to the cultists. Players have to recruit the locals in order to have more fighters and gain reputation.
A welcome addition to the game is the so-called Guns For Hire system. It allows the players to choose one of the comrades that will follow them anywhere. For example, hiring a sniper will help the player spot enemy targets in the distance.
The whole game can be played in both singleplayer and co-op modes.
Homefront is a first-person shooter, set shortly. The game takes place in North America, as the United States are blown apart by a fearsome enemy.
The protagonist is a former US pilot, caught in the middle of the chaos that erupted in his country. Parts of the states are occupied, and police are rampaging in the streets, confronted by American rebels. The main mechanics of the game are shared with most of the linear shooters of the time, but the setting of the story adds a new flavor to the well-known system. The most prominent feature is combat and weapons, as the developers tried to make them as realistic as possible, allowing players to experience the hardships of modern rebels fully.
Homefront features a multiplayer mode, where players can engage in fierce battles, arming themselves with various weapons and using different vehicles, ranging from AFVs to helicopters, to gain an extra edge over the enemy.
5. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! The best-selling LEGO® MARVEL videogame franchise returns with a new action-packed, Super Hero adventure. Join the LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers team and experience a videogame featuring characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed films and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save the world.
6. Prey: Typhon Hunter
In Prey: Mooncrash, TranStar’s secret moon base stopped transmitting shortly after the events of Prey. Now Peter, a hacker stationed aboard a spy satellite tasked with intercepting TranStar communications, must find out why. Trapped and under a ruthless contract with KASMA Corp, Peter’s only hope of ever seeing his family again is uncovering the moon base’s lost secrets.
Mooncrash includes Prey: Typhon Hunter, an online multiplayer update. Typhon Hunter is a lethal game of hide-and-seek between a single survivor (Morgan Yu) and five other players who stalk, hunt, and hide in plain sight as shape-shifting Mimic aliens. Every object is a potential enemy. Will Morgan or the Mimics prevail?
TranStar VR is a single player VR-only campaign included in the Typhon Hunter update. This campaign puts you in the shoes of various TranStar employees as you complete objectives and solve intricate puzzles on Talos I, just days before the events of Prey.
Requires the Prey full game.
Categories in common with Prey: Typhon Hunter: Action
7. Pinball FX2
Pinball FX 2 is a traditional pinball game with a lot of adjustable options and an online multiplayer.
The basic rules of the game are exactly the same as for any pinball simulator. The player launches the ball to a diagonal table and watches as it randomly bounces back and forth. The player can only control the flippers in the lower part of the screen and uses them to prevent the ball from falling off the table. The goal is to hit certain elements with the ball to achieve a higher score before the ball falls off. Different tables have different layouts and may introduce additional rules, such as a player losing part of the score every time he or she loses the ball.
There are more than 70 tables in Pinball FX 2. Some of them are available from the start, and some can be downloaded for free, while others the player has to purchase. Each table has a theme to its design, such as Biolab, Buccaneer, or a popular franchise like Alien or Star Wars.
There's Operators menu that lets the player customize any table he or she owns. Customization includes allocation of table elements and special rules. For example, the player can adjust certain elements to appear only after a certain amount of points is gained.
Pinball FX 2 includes several multiplayer options, both online and local. In the local mode, the players use the split screen. To win in the multiplayer mode, a player has to score a specified amount of points before his or her rival.
8. Wargame: European Escalation
Wargame: European Escalation is a real-time strategy game developed by Eugen Systems.
The game takes place during the end of the Cold War and explores the face off of NATO and the countries of the Warsaw Pact. More than 300 units of eight countries are present in the game.
The singleplayer mode features four campaigns (One for the FRG and the U.S. and two for the USSR). Each campaign is a hypothetical war scenario between the NATO and Eastern forces in Central Europe.
There is no unit building present in the game. Every arriving reinforcement is paid for using deployment points, which are accumulated for control over key areas. Reinforcements are not unlimited, as the amount of purchasable units is limited. Units earn experience on the battlefield and if they survive until the end of the mission, they can be used on the next level of the campaign.
Units have a set of stats: experience, health, psyche, ammo count, and accuracy. The units psyche depends on the state of the battle with the enemy forces. If a unit suffers a panic attack, it's efficiency goes way down. Vehicles can be upgraded. Some of the units are only present in the game's multiplayer mode. Initially, the player has access to a little number of the game's units. New units are purchasable for the command stars that are awarded both in single and multiplayer modes. The players can get 840 stars overall.
Categories in common with Wargame: European Escalation: Strategy
9. Wargame: Airland Battle
2 SIDES, 12 NATIONS, 750 UNITS: THE STRATEGY GAME REFERENCE IS BACK!
Richer, more beautiful and more accessible, Wargame AirLand Battle is the sequel to the explosive real-time strategy game Wargame European Escalation!
1985. After several months of tension between NATO and the Warsaw Pact, an incident in the North Sea suddenly sets the world on fire, starting an all-out war.
Command the entire military resources of the period, and plunge into the heart of a new dynamic campaign! With the arrival of air forces, select from a phenomenal array of 750 units (including tanks, planes, helicopters, and infantry) to build your army. Engage in spectacular battles with unmatched strategic depth, on huge battlefields as large as 150km², powered by a new graphics engine.
Impressive in solo play, Wargame AirLand Battle is even more engaging online. The game features ultra-complete multiplayer modes, where up to 20 players do battle simultaneously!
Categories in common with Wargame: Airland Battle: Strategy
10. Oil Rush
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer.
11. X3: Terran Conflict
A game from the X series of games.
The whole series consists of four main games - X: Beyond the Frontier, X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion and X Rebirth - and the sequels to them.
Sequels, which include X3: Terran Conflict, can be considered as stand-alone games, their difference from the "main" games is that the sequels develop the ideas that first appear in the "main" games.
Genre of the X Series
All games in the series can be classified as “space trading and combat game”.
The general formula for the genre is very stable for years: the player begins with small spaceship with little money or status and works hard gaining status and power through trading, exploration, combat or a mix of various methods.
The plot in such games usually does not limit the player. The X series of games, for instance, allows the player to act, figuratively speaking, “in sandbox mode” - to perform all actions without restricting themselves to the plot.
X3: Terran Conflict
This is a stand-alone game based on X3: Reunion. It develops new plot lines and features.
The game has only single-player mode, but the player can play the role of many characters.
The player’s ship crosses areas of the universe inhabited and controlled by different races. All these spaces are interconnected due to the presence of special devices, Jumpgates, allowing for a large-scale travel in the game universe.
In the game world there are many stations and ships with which you can interact, in accordance with the genre of the entire series of games.
Several updates were released for the game, and this should be taken into account, for these updates corrected significant errors that were found after the official release of the game.
12. IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Il-2 1946 includes all of the original IL-2 series content: IL-2 Sturmovik™: Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters™ and alternate histry campaigns of year 1946. What was years ago began as a one-aircraft study sim is now an astonishing anthology, with a whopping 229 flyable aircraft and over 300 aircraft total!
The game has been updated to the latest version 4.12.2. This community made update includes widescreen support with correct FOV, many new planes, maps and scenarios.
- New Aircraft: 32 new flyable fighters and bombers, and four new AI aircraft!
- New Maps: Large new historical maps of the Kiev region; a map of Manchuria focusing on a border region between USSR, China and Japanese-occupied Korea; a large bonus Burma map; and an online Khalkin Gol / Nomonhan map.
- New Campaigns: Nine new campaigns with nearly 200 missions add incredible realism and attention to detail. There are detailed careers for fighter and bomber pilots, for the German, Soviet, and Japanese air forces, offering such varied objectives as flying jet bombers over occupied Europe, to intercepting American B-29 Super fortresses over Iwo Jima and Japanese home islands!
- Alternate History: Three of the nine campaigns are a departure into alternate history, focusing on hypothetical battles between the Soviet Union and Germany in the year 1946, while WWII still rages on.
- Nearly 1,000 new Paint schemes: The new planes, as well as many of the other ones in the series, come with a host of historical paint schemes, showing many of the individual aircraft or squadrons that served in WWII.
Categories in common with IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946: Simulation
13. Ship Simulator Extremes
Ever wonder how it feels to sail a half-million-ton supertanker through the perfect storm? To take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Or to feel the rush of being part of the Coast Guard as you evacuate a cruise liner in distress? Ship Simulator Extremes has players take on exciting missions all over the world as they pilot an impressive array of vessels and live the stories of real ship captains. With missions based on actual events in realistic environments at locations all over the world, the new Ship Simulator game is sure to take you to extremes!
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions in the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations from around the world.
- Wide range of vessels to captain, including hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Includes exciting storylines and missions from all over the world.
- Save the environment campaign: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water and weather system. Sail calm waters or take on the most extreme weather ever witnessed at sea.
- Online multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends.
Categories in common with Ship Simulator Extremes: Simulation
14. Pacific Storm Allies
The long-awaited sequel to Pacific Storm; Pacific Storm: Allies expands upon the success of the internationally acclaimed original to deliver an unforgettable mix of real-time strategy and blistering arcade combat, recreating World War II's most heated battles.
Experience large-scale naval and air operations of the Pacific as either the United States, Imperial Japan, or new playable nation - the UK. Marvel at the enhanced 3D visual engine complete with detailed damage modeling. Settle disputes via diplomacy or battle. Or assume direct control over stunningly-rendered ships and planes to personally annihilate your adversaries. From the US to USSR, Germany to Japan, new missions, tactical maneuvers and multiplayer modes offer armchair admirals greater excitement than ever.
Whether you chart the conflict's progress from a strategic level or man a deck gun or get behind the controls of a fighter or bomber and personally take the fight to your foes, seize the day and rewrite history of some the most intense battles of World War II!
- ENGROSSING WORLD WAR II ACTION AND STRATEGY - Diplomats, strategists and fighter jocks will all have a place in the game; seize the day from behind a deck gun, in a plane's cockpit, or as an admiral in the fleet's strategic planning room.
- NEW NATIONS - Play as the United States, Japan, and now as Great Britain. Ally with the AI-controlled Soviet Union, Holland or Germany, using updated diplomacy features.
- A MASSIVE ASSORTMENT OF HISTORICALLY-BASED UNITS - Employ bombers, fighters, submarines, battleships, aircraft carriers and other power hitters of the Second World War. Go beyond the Pacific Theater and even command the Bismarck or HMS Hood.
- ENHANCED GRAPHICS - An updated 3D graphics engine beautifully renders units, including detailed damage modeling and persistent combat effects.
- REVAMPED CONTROLS - Master grand strategy, new technology development or in-your-face combat with a newly updated control scheme that streamlines everything from resource management to dog-fighting.
- MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM: Play head-to-head in action-oriented dogfights, join in cooperative mode with friends, or play competitively against the AI and online opponents to succeed in historical missions or massive theater-wide campaigns.
15. Battlestations Pacific
Experience one war through two epic sagas where you will be a part of history or change it. Feel the power of the historically authentic and decisive battles of the Pacific War. Relive some of the grandest and most critical naval battles of recent history and for the first time, choose to lead your fleet to a completely different ending to the war. You will need intelligence and expertise to plan your moves and constantly remain one step ahead of the enemy. With both strategy and action at your command truly anticipate your opponent’s every move and turn the tide of war.Features:
- TWICE THE SIZE
Lead the US and Japanese forces in two massive campaigns to relive or rewrite history with up to 28 missions to play through!
- MASTER YOUR FLEET
Command and take direct control of over 100 authentic and prototype air, sea and undersea units including fighters, bombers, kamikaze planes, cruisers, destroyers, aircraft carriers, submarines and lots more!!
- NEW LEVEL OF REALISM
Experience a new level of visual realism where the Pacific Ocean and its chains of islands truly come to life. Immerse yourself in the action with the all new cockpit view.
- TAKE THE BATTLE ONLINE
Challenge your friends in 5 completely new and engaging multiplayer modes and take part in large online battles featuring up to 100 units!!
16. X Rebirth
X Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore throughout the game. Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours. X Rebirth features a whole new user experience - it is easier than ever to start with, and remains as deep as fans expect it.FEATURES
TRADE! A fully simulated economy that means your actions really do matter. Travel the space highways to ﬁnd proﬁt in gigantic space cities, swarming with ships and drones.
++ Every ship you see has a task. Stop a freighter from reaching its destination and its cargo will be stopped too, causing prices to rise. ++
FIGHT! From small scale skirmishes to epic ﬂeet encounters, battles in the X Universe know no limits. Choose to ﬁght for the military, work for the police or be a lawless pirate, or if you prefer just ﬁght when you need to defend yourself - it's up to you.
++ Take the action right into massive structures. Target turrets and shield generators to weaken your enemy, damage engines and jump drives to prevent their ships from escaping, or stop their factories producing to cripple their economy. ++
BUILD! Create your own empire! From trading stations to large factories, farms to hightech military complexes, everything can belong to you. Build for trade and proﬁt or to strengthen your military presence and dominate your enemies.
++ Extend and upgrade your stations to make them operate more efﬁciently, with every element visible in glorious animated detail. Harvest your own resources to keep your empire running smoothly. ++
THINK! A rich, detailed history and a deep complex plot await you, but you are free to decide when and where to take part. Explore the universe at your own pace - choose your own path and create your own destiny.
++ Get up-close and personal with aliens and humans alike. Land on stations, meet people, then accept missions from them or hire them as crew members for your ships. ++
TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK... in the X Universe - the biggest sandbox this side of the galaxy.
17. Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Take to the skies in the World’s favourite flight simulator!
The multi award winning Microsoft Flight Simulator X lands on Steam for the first time. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition has updated multiplayer and Windows 8.1 support.
Take the controls of aircraft such as the 747 jumbo jet, F/A-18 Hornet, P-51D Mustang, EH-101 helicopter and others - an aircraft for every kind of flying and adventure. Select your starting location, set the time, the season, and the weather. Take off from one of more than 24,000 airports and explore a world of aviation beauty that has entranced millions of plane fans from across the globe.
FSX Steam Edition offers players a connected world where they can choose who they want to be, from air-traffic controller to pilot or co-pilot. Racing mode allows you to compete against friends with four types of racing, including Red Bull Air Race courses, the unlimited Reno National Championship course, as well as cross country, competition sailplane courses and fictional courses like the Hoop and Jet Canyon. Test your skills with three different levels of difficulty, from simple pylon racing to racing highly challenging courses in a variety of weather conditions.
With over 80 missions, test your prowess to earn rewards. Try your hand at Search and Rescue, Test Pilot, Carrier Operations, and more. Keep track of how you have done on each mission and improve your skill levels until you’re ready for the next challenge.
FSX Steam Edition enables pilots to fly the aircraft of their dreams, from the De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver floatplane and Grumman G-21A Goose to the AirCreation 582SL Ultralight and Maule M7 Orion with wheels and skis. Add to your collection of aircraft and improve the fidelity of your world with FSX Add-ons.
The inclusion of AI-controlled jetways, fuel trucks and moving baggage carts, adds extra realism to the experience of flying at busy airports.
Whether you want to challenge your friends to a heart-pounding race or just take in the scenery, FSX Steam Edition will immerse you in a dynamic, living world that brings a realistic flying experience into your home.
Download size: 16.4GB
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition (FSX: Steam Edition) is functionally similar to the boxed version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X (MSFSX). We have worked extensively with third party developers to make sure the two products can work alongside each other, however due to the wide range of add-on products available for MSFSX, we cannot guarantee that your existing content will work with Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition.
The Flight Simulator X Software Development Kit (SDK) is not included with FSX: Steam Edition.
If you already have MSFSX installed on your PC and are concerned about running the two games alongside each other, you may wish to consider installing FSX: Steam Edition on a separate PC.
If you already have MSFSX and add-ons installed they will only be accessible through your existing installation. They will not be duplicated across the original edition and Steam Edition of the simulator.Included Aircraft
- Augusta Westland EH101 (Helicopter)
- Airbus A321
- AirCreation 582L Trike Ultralight
- Beechcraft Baron 58
- Beechcraft King Air 350
- Bell 206B JetRanger (Helicopter)
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing F/A-18
- Bombardier CRJ700
- Bombardier LearJet 45
- Cessna C172SP Skyhawk
- Cessna C208B Grand Caravan
- De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver
- DG Flugzeugbau DG-808S
- Douglas DC3
- Extra 300S
- Gumman G21A Goose
- Maule M7 Orion
- Maule M7 Orion (on skis)
- Mooney Bravo
- North American P-51D Mustang
- Piper J-3 Cub
- Robinson R22 Beta II (Helicopter)
Categories in common with Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Simulation
18. Battlestations: Midway
Battlestations: Midway is an immense action game that drops players into massive air, sea, and undersea battles from Pearl Harbor to Midway. Players command massive fleet attacks and take direct, real-time, control of every plane, battleship, and submarine in the battle.
Battlestations: Midway's blends intense 3rd-person action with epic, large-scale naval combat and brings to life the great Pacific battles of the World War II. From the chaos of Pearl Harbor, through the Philippines, Java and the Coral Sea all the way to the epic Battle of Midway.
Innovative gameplay lets players take direct control of over 60 different warships, planes and submarines from a 3rd-person perspective. Players can instantly switch to and control nearly every vehicle in the battle.
The game features 11 large-scale campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions.FEATURES:
- Revolutionary gameplay: Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander.
- Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields: Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea.
- Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success.
- Sixty warships: Features the Wildcat and Zero Fighter planes, the Dauntless Divebombers, the B17 and B24 bombers, the USS Lexington and USS Yorktown carriers, and Japan's infamous super battleship, The Yamato.
- Realism: Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific oceans and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry.
Featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions and an immersive storyline.
19. Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
The Gods haven’t looked too kindly on humanity and Earth, as we know it, has been reduced to a group of island archipelagos, populated by “BUDDIES” – pint-sized creatures, unbound by gravity’s forces and free to float and frolic at their own whim and leisure.
The Gods have given the BUDDIES free reign over these colorful islands for their own willy-nilly, topsy turvy pleasure. But, there is a way to stop them ….FUN is the secret ingredient that will ground the BUDDIES and return gravity to Earth.
As one of Earth’s last human survivors, it’s up to you to dish out a healthy dose of amusement to restore order on Earth.
Do you have what it takes to outwit the BUDDIES and win back the favor of the Gods?
- Packed with unique and innovative physics-driven gameplay that offers multiple solutions to each mission; not to mention an unlimited sandbox mode!
- Explore a wide variety landscapes and locations including flying islands, large underwater environments, and numerous interiors. Changing seasons offer a dynamic effect on gameplay.
- Loads of different parts & components that can be assembled to create crazy yet functional vehicles
- Use your own music to create a personalized game soundtrack
20. IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year;
Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Note! Multiplayer for Wings of Prey is no more supported!
21. Conflict: Denied Ops
*This is a single player only title*
Venezuela is left in a state of civil war after the government was brutally overthrown by a military coup. With factions fighting to reinstate democracy, the U.S. government has offered their assistance, though the new government regime has threatened to deploy nuclear weapons if the U.S. meddles in Venezuelan affairs. The threat needs to be neutralized, and the U.S can't risk nuclear war.
The CIA Special Activities Division operates in isolation and secrecy. If captured, any link with the U.S. Government will be denied.
Conflict: Denied Ops is a highly accessible FPS featuring massive, extremely explosive firefights across destructible environments. Work as a team to utilize the specific skills of each operative and experience the ultimate in destructive satisfaction with tons of exploding objects and an endless barrage of terrorists who are begging to be blown to hell.Key Features:
- Two-Man Tactics Switch between team members at any time for maximum control.
- Explode Your Enemies Levels are built around massive fire fights with a continuous stream of enemies, and tons of exploding objects littered around the level to help your cause.
- Destroy Everything Obliterate your enemies with explosions, demolish buildings, blow through walls and destroy almost anything in the environment.
- Accessible Action Give commands to your team mate simply by pressing or holding a single button. Concentrate on the action, not complicated menus or control schemes.
- Puncture-Tech Utilize strategic destruction made possible with new Puncture-Tech technology developed by Pivotal Studios. Blast open new pathways, shoot unaware enemies through walls, or create holes in your cover to generate firing paths.
22. Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Call of Duty: Finest Hour is a first-person shooter video game developed by Spark Unlimited and published by Activision for GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox. It is the first console installment of Call of Duty. It was followed by a sequel, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, in 2005.
Although it is based on the original Call of Duty franchise for Microsoft Windows, it has a completely different storyline and acts as a side-story/expansion of the main game. In the spirit of previous Call of Duty games, it features six intertwined stories and battles based on real events from the perspective of soldiers on each side of the allied campaign (U.S., British, and Soviet).
The game's music was composed by Michael Giacchino, who previously worked on the original Call of Duty and the Medal of Honor franchise. AC/DC singer Brian Johnson provides the voice of Sergeant Starkey, one of the British commandos.
Categories in common with Call of Duty: Finest Hour:
23. Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking
Send your kid onto an unforgettable journey with the world’s most charming bear.
Based on a famous Polish cartoon, Teddy Floppy Ear stands out as a great entertainment for children. Prepared by an experienced team, Teddy Floppy Ear – Kayaking mixes fun adventure game with a healthy dose of learning, perfect for young minds.
In this episode our main character takes advantage of beautiful, spring weather and goes on a kayaking trip with his friend Piglet. There he finds out that there is a problem with Mr. Catfish who acts a little too bossy, and needs to be taught a lesson in kindness. During his trip, our hero solves numerous puzzles testing child's mathematical skills, eye-hand coordination, logical thinking and perceptiveness.
Beautiful hand-painted graphics, soothing music, entertaining and violence free story keep your child occupied for hours.
- A dozen of colourful locations
- Educational value
- Great for even the youngest kids
- Absolutely no violence
- Numerous mini-games for variety
- Soothing music
- Famous Teddy Floppy Ear
24. Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
Sail the rough seas with your tall ship and loyal crew of vicious cutthroats and fierce corsairs. Build up your fleet and capture and rule colonies to become the mightiest pirate of them all!
Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales is a naval game devoted to pirate adventures on the Caribbean seas of the 17th century, aiming to be the ultimate pirate simulation. Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales models all the details of a sword swinging pirate's life and misses no part of his everyday adventures. Taking the role of reckless fortune-hunter Blaze or redheaded daredevil Beatrice – you will navigate your sailor in the original seas of the Caribbean, trade multiple goods, plunder merchant convoys, accomplish quests, build up your fleet, capture and rule colonies and much more. In addition, the game can be played in third person perspective, allowing you to walk through your colonies or fight with your own sword, side by side with your crew, and challenge every other captain on the sea!
- Develop your captain's skills, muster your crew, battle fierce enemies, and gain treasure and fame!
- Fight epic naval battles with a squadron of up to 4 vessels and 16 different sailing ships with upgradeable features
- Exciting weather conditions with devastating storms in full day and night cycles
- Hone your fighting skills with both swords and guns, trade with merchants, and solve challenging quests to make your fortune
- Conquer and manage colonies, construct town buildings and improve your defenses
- Join multiplayer battles with up to 16 opponents in four multiplayer modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Defend the Convoy and Capture the Fort
25. Empires Apart
Empires Apart is a Real Time Strategy game set in medieval times.
You will lead one of six uniquely designed factions in outstanding procedurally generated maps. Each game is a totally different experience as you collect resources, assemble your army and wage war against your enemies.
Play as the Aztecs, Chinese, French, Mongols, Arabs or Byzantines and fight with up to 7 opponents in ranked matches and lobbies. Or chose skirmish mode against the AI to train your skills before you challenge your friends in multiplayer mode. Gather resources during the day and withstand hordes of enemies at night in Survival Mode.
Collect Food, Wood, Gold and Stone. Build military and economic structures. Trade with allies, collect relics for powerful bonuses. Raise an army of spearmen, archers, knights and catapults. Choose your hero and lead your civilization to victory!
If you are a fan of RTS games, you will relive memories of classic games of the past while enjoying a modern interface and a brand new approach to fast-paced real time gameplay. If you are newer to genre, Empires Apart is the ultimate RTS experience you've been waiting for.Features
- Play as Aztecs, Chinese, French, Mongols, Arabs or Byzantines, each with its own unique gameplay, two variants and two heroes.
- Online battles and AI Skirmishes with up to 8 players.
- Fight against hordes of AI enemies in Survival Mode.
- Sharpen your skills in 6 unique challenges for each Civilization.
- Procedurally generated maps with beautiful graphics and atmosphere.
Categories in common with Empires Apart: Strategy
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
27. B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th
Feel the power of really flying a B-17! See what it was like to be part of the 10-man crew on dangerous bombing missions over occupied Europe. Outstanding graphics, animations, and sounds realistically recreate every aspect of the strategic air war in WWII.
Fly a variety of aircraft from the legendary B-17 to the rugged escort fighters - you can even fight "The Mighty Eight" in the role of a German Luftwaffe pilot!
Take to the skies in any one of ten B-17 Flying fortress crew positions:
Pilot, Co-Pilot, Navigator, Bombadier/Chin Turret Gunner, Radio Operator, Engineer/Top Turret Gunner, Port Waist Gunner, Starboard Waist Gunner, Ball Gunner and Tail Gunner!
Strap yourself in, fire up the engines and get ready for high-flying adventure!
- All aircraft are beautifully rendered and astoundingly real
- Fly highly detailed flight models of the American B-17G bomber, P-38 Lightning, P-51 Mustang, P-47 Thunderbolt and the German Bf 109, Fw 190 and ME 262 fighters
- Take to the skies in "Quick Start" missions with available Instant Action mode
- Carry out a realistic 25-mission tour of duty based on historically accurate scenarios and targets
- Plan real missions, select authentic flying formations and manage both crews and bombers
- Experience breathtaking air combat sequences using a myriad of special views
- Take total control: Take-off and land massive bombers, shoot from various crew positions, navigate across a realistically mapped Europe, operate the radio, line up the bomb run, release the bombs and bail out if necessary
- Assess you crew's strengths and skills to effectively re-position member to cope with wounded aircrew
Categories in common with B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th: Simulation
Eron is a 2D platform game that allows the player to actively switch between two parallel realms. The player will have to depend upon this power to finish each level.
In a distant galaxy, on an uncharted planet code-named, Eron, a special power is hidden. The planet is in constant danger as many seek this power hidden in the planets core.
You play as a native tribesman on this planet, who one day discovers that uninvited guests have destroyed your village. It is up to you to find and stop whoever is responsible.
***THIS GAME MIGHT NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR GAMEPAD***
This game has only been verified to work on a Xbox 360 controller for Windows and a few similar gamepads.
Categories in common with Eron: Indie
29. From the Depths
SummaryIn From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game is currently in alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the eight factions - a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges that unlock new components.
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. The alpha currently has over 400 unique components blocks, not including 29 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs.
- The sky's the limit, you can equip your vehicle with - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- Be part of a fantastic community (http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum), with new releases made on average once a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
Customisable ComponentsThe customisable components in From the Depths allow a unique level of engineering customisation:
- Design custom missiles, bombs, depth charges and torpedoes by combining various warheads types, fuse types, IR seekers, laser beam riders, laser designators, thrusters, navigation algorithms, fuel pods, sonar seekers, buoyancy compartments and propellers, to deliver a truly bespoke weapon.
- Design custom cannons by combining four different barrel types and lengths with autoloaders, warhead types, ammo boxes and auxiliary components to create everything from AA cannons to howitzers.
- Design custom AI by combing an AI mainframe with 'AI cards' slotted into motherboard blocks. Add radar detection, laser detection and tracking and local weapon controllers to give partial or full control to AI. Create anything from a fully AI controlled aircraft carrier to a battery powered drone.
- Design custom engines using crank shafts, cylinders, carburetors, super chargers, exhausts and fuel injectors. Electric engines, generators and chargers are also available for backup power supplies and drones.
- Similar systems exist for the creation of anti-vehicle and anti-missile lasers, as well as drills that can cut even the largest of battleships in half.
TerraTech is an open-world, sandbox adventure game, where you design and build your own creations through a mix of crafting, combat and discovery. Explore a hostile alien landscape, or design with creative freedom. The choice is yours.
Start your career as an Intergalactic miner on a randomly generated infinite world in search of profit and glory in Campaign, sit back and build to your hearts content in Creative mode or pit your Techs against the clock and dare to run the Gauntlet Challenge. There are many game modes available in TerraTech to stretch your Tech building imagination to the limits!StoryIn the distant future, Earth's natural resources have been depleted, and as a resource-gathering prospector it's your job to travel to alien planets and scour them for valuable materials. But you are not alone! Rival prospectors litter the landscapes of these new worlds, and will fight to protect what’s theirs, and invade to take what’s yours. To make your mark, you will need to be cunning and creative.
Using the building blocks, guns, wheels, and wings from several Mining Corporations, you can build varied Techs to suit every purpose. Be it powerful armoured combat vehicles, unstoppable resource gathering machines, sprawling resource processing bases or a hybrid of all three - creativity is your key to exo-planetary success.The worlds in TerraTech are procedurally generated and infinite, so there are always new lands to discover and more resources to find. Treacherous mountain ranges, luscious grasslands and huge deserts are among the biomes you will encounter. More will be added as development progresses.The intergalactic mining industry is a profitable one, but you are not the only miner in search for new worlds to exploit. Defending yourself from rival miners will take time, resources and skill, with success leading to new territory and new lands. All equipable blocks and items can be damaged or destroyed, so ensuring you are sufficiently armed and ready for battle is a key element of both survival and prosperity in TerraTech. Get out there and show them who’s boss!By gathering and processing natural resources, players are able to construct storage, refining and construction bases in order to craft new blocks in the game. Like the look of that Venture Hail Fire Rifle that just tore your vehicle apart? Go prospecting for the needed resources, and craft a couple for yourself in the shiny new Venture fabricator which you just aquired, by beating their time trial challenge in the nearby mountains.All exo-planetary miners buy parts from the established Mining Corporations, which each have their own specific brand of mining technology. Get the job done with GSO, zoom around with high-performance recon specialists Venture, strip-mine to the max with the heavy-duty GeoCorp or act with miltary efficiency utilizing the stealth focussed Hawkeye. New Corporations we’re aiming to add to the game include deranged experimental scientists Reticule Research, technological superiority giants Better Future and the hive-mind AI swarms of LEGION. Completing missions and discovering blocks for each Corp will improve your standing with them, and gain access to the more sought-after components in their arsenal.
This is an Early Access game, with everything that implies. Please check the System Requirements to ensure your PC is compatible.
31. Rise of Flight United
Rise of Flight is the most realistic WWI PC flight simulation ever created. Take to the skies of war torn Europe and experience daring air combat at the dawn of aviation. Re-enact famous air battles fought by legendary aces such as Manfred von Richtofen, James McCudden, Georges Guynemer and Eddie Rickenbacker. Rise of Flight transports you to a time when courageous pilots fought each other for control of the sky high above the bloody trenches. In aircraft made of canvas and wood they battled to the death. While some survived to become legends, most met a fiery fate. Do you have the skills and the courage to become an Ace?
The free-to-play Rise of Flight United is just the beginning of your adventure. There are 35 additional flyable aircraft available for purchase along with additional content from the Steam store in the form of content packs. These packs include not only airplanes and additional theaters of war, but other helpful items such as Field Modifications and Weapon Modifications for your aircraft which can help you be a more effective combat pilot. The Rise of Flight universe continues to expand with new flyable aircraft and game updates added on a regular basis. The sky knows no limit.The free-to-play Rise of Flight United allows you to:
- Pilot three fighter planes (Spad 13, Albatros D.Va and Nieuport 17 by Dux plant) with all their modifications included against any planes in the game.
- Access Training campaign, Quick Mission Builder, Career mode and pilot the aircraft you have in multiplayer.
- Enjoy advanced graphics featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, blinding sun glare, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, dark moonlit nights with stars and realistic looking raindrops and oil splatter on pilot goggles.
- Experience a cutting edge flight-sim with advanced flight-models, adjustable difficulty settings, a complex physics engine and an industry leading progressive damage model.
- Practice teamwork with your friends by manning additional gunner positions. You get unlimited access as a gunner to multi-crew airplanes in Multiplayer matches. Protect your plane’s six o’clock!
- Endure G-effects with blackout, red out and wounded pilot effects featuring blood splatter, ringing ears and control difficulty.
- Explore huge maps of Western and Eastern fronts of World War I.
Categories in common with Rise of Flight United: Simulation
32. Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds
After restoring balance and order to the shattered realms in Magic Carpet, you retired to live a peaceful life content in the knowledge that you have saved your people. Your idyll won’t remain peaceful for long, however, as Vissuluth the Dark One emerges from the Netherworld. The Netherworld is a place where demons and lost souls dwell and the Master Demon has grown powerful enough to bridge the great gulf between life and death. The Dark One and his minions threaten the world of men and it is up to you, under the guidance of your old master Kafkar, to once again take up the wizard’s mantle. Prepare to ride the Magic Carpet into terror and danger and emerge victorious!
Wield powerful magics, construct castles that grant you more power as you upgrade them, shape and twist the land as you see fit--the world is your oyster in Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds. Embark on a magic carpet ride in first-person perspective to gather mana to power your spells, such as Volcano, Meteor, Metamorph, or Invisibility. Last but not least, wage war against the Vissuluth and his evil wizards, each more powerful than the last. Will you rise once again to save humanity or will you let ultimate evil reign? Take on your magical quest in this unique flying action game from Peter Molyneux's Bullfrog Productions.A vast array of wickedly awesome spells that can be upgraded for even more destructive power! Features 25 jam-packed levels with sub-missions that keep the action going! A plethora of monsters and demons to battle against: five-headed hydra, troglodytes, sentinels, cymmerians, and manticores!
Commander wanted! Construct giant robots, build an army of a thousand Fleas. Move mountains if needed. Bury the enemy at all cost!
- Traditional real time strategy with physically simulated units and projectiles.
- 100+ varied units with abilities including terrain manipulation, cloaking and jumpjets.
- 70+ mission galaxy-spanning campaign to be enjoyed solo or co-op with friends.
- Challenging, (non-cheating) skirmish AI and survival mode.
- Multiplayer 1v1 - 16v16, FFA, coop. ladders, replays, spectators and tournaments.
- PlanetWars - A multiplayer online campaign planned to start in May.
- Really free, no paid advantages, no unfair multiplayer.
Simulated unit and projectile physics is used to a level rarely found in a strategy game.
- Use small nimble units to dodge slow moving projectiles.
- Hide behind hills that block weapon fire, line of sight and radar.
- Toss units across the map with gravity guns.
- Transport a battleship to a hilltop - for greater views and gun range.
The terrain itself is an ever-changing part of the battlefield.
- Wreck the battlefield with craters that bog down enemy tanks.
- Dig canals to bring your navy inland for a submarine-in-a-desert strike.
- Build ramps, bridges, entire fortress if you wish.
- Burn your portrait into continental crust using the planetary energy chisel.
Enjoy many hours of single player and coop fun with our campaign, wide selection of non-cheating AIs and a survival mode against an alien horde.
- Explore the galaxy and discover technologies in our singleplayer campaign.
- Face a challenging AI that is neither brain-dead nor a clairvoyant cheater.
- Have some coop fun with friends, surviving waves of chicken-monsters.
- Cloaking? Resurrection? Tough choices customizing your commander.
Zero-K was built for multiplayer from the start, this is where you can end up being hooked for a decade.
- Enjoying epic scale combat? Join our 16v16 team battles!
- Looking for a common goal? Fight AIs or waves of chicken-monsters.
- Prefer dancing on a razor's edge? Play 1v1 in ladder and tournaments.
- Comebacks, betrayals, emotions always running high in FFA.
- Want to fight for a bigger cause? Form a clan and join PlanetWars, competitive online campaign with web-game strategic elements, diplomacy and backstabbing.
We are RTS players at heart, we work for nobody. We gave ourselves the tools we always wanted to have in a game.
- Do what you want. No limits to camera, queue or level of control.
- Paint a shape, any shape, and units will move to assume your formation.
- Construction priorities let your builders work more efficiently.
- Don't want to be tied down managing every unit movement? Order units to smartly kite, strafe or zig zag bullets.
Zero-K is a long term project and it shows, millions hours of proper multiplayer testing and dozens of people contributing ever expanding content.
- Learn to use all of our 100+ units and play on hundreds of maps.
- Invent the next mad team-tactics to shock enemies and make allies laugh.
- Combine cloaking, teleports, shields, jumpjets, EMP, napalm, gravity guns, black hole launchers, mind control and self-replication.
- Tiny flea swarm that clings to walls?
- Jumping "cans" with steam-spike?
- Buoys that hide under water to ambush ships?
- Mechs that spew fire and enjoy being tossed from air transports?
- Carrier with cute helicopters?
- Jumping Jugglenaut with dual wielding gravity guns?
- Meet them in Zero-K!
34. Tachyon: The Fringe
Caught in the middle of a violent conflict on the fringe of the galaxy — your ability to survive will depend on your piloting skills and combat savvy as a mercenary space fighter. But, as you explore the vastly detailed world of Tachyon: The Fringe, you will often find that the most powerful weapon on your ship is in your head.
- Single Player Features — Decide where you want to go and what missions you will fly as you explore the vast and richly inhabited universe.
- Fight in furious space combat battles around the most massive ships and stations ever created in a space game.
- Explore a multi-sided in-game story line and make crucial decisions that will change your future.
- Featuring intense team tactics and BASE WARS. Talk to other star pilots and coordinate attacks with Voice-Over-Net.
- CHOOSE SIDES — Battle across multiple sectors as you fight to destroy opponent's base.
- Featuring Bruce Cambell as the voice of Jake Logan
Categories in common with Tachyon: The Fringe: Simulation
35. IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is the continuation of the legendary IL-2 Sturmovik series that has set the standard for PC combat flight games for more than ten years. This new entry into the series will offer virtual pilots an even more accurate simulation of the most famous air battles of World War II. Better quality of content, bigger scale , new physics, more realistic aerodynamics and new game elements set this title apart from all which came before. We have only one goal - To give you a New Higher Level of Immersion!
- Robust Single-Player Campaign that features a challenging and innovative AI system. Includes an extensive in-game achievement system that allows players to unlock historically based airplane modifications and upgrades as your campaign progresses.
- Realistic graphics and unique visual effects: clouds, lightning, tracers, explosions and huge smoke plumes - all of them fully realized to recreate the aerial combat scenerey of war time Stalingrad.
- Flexible Quick Mission mode that allows you to create your own custom combat scenario in just a couple of minutes.
- Classic Multiplayer gameplay with dedicated player controlled servers with your favorite settings for team battles and dogfight duels.
- Realistic sounds and physics, detailed aircraft systems modeling, advanced aerodynamics and state-of-the-art flight modeling gives you a real sensation of flight.
- Become an ace fighter pilot or try your hand at flying attack planes and bombers where you can destroy tanks, trucks, AAA batteries, artillery units and even armoured trains.
- Control your plane with either joystick or mouse keeping a highest level of simulation fidelity and accuracy.
- For those that won’t make it back to base, each plane comes equipped with a handy parachute!
- Hone your skills versus AI or join multiplayer where you can fight in the air or on the ground, manning T-34-76 or Pz III Ausf L tanks.
- Control a plane or tank all by yourself or have your friend aim a tank gun or a bomber turret.
- Unique and detailed damage model lets you use the pros and cons of various aircraft and tanks to your advantage.
- Adjust the tank aiming sights for distance and view the tank interior just as a plane cockpit!
- Action takes place on a 358 х 230 km map - The largest and most detailed recreation of the Battle of Stalingrad theatre ever modeled in a flight simulation with unique structures, buildings and landscapes.
- Single-Player Campaign scenario follows the real chronology of the battle starting with Operation Uranus on November 19th, 1942 and continues to the complete liberation of the city on February 2nd, 1943.
- Ten Legendary aircraft of the era have been thoroughly re-created using original drawings and blueprints from the Central archive of the Russian Ministry of Defence.
- Precise simulation of the flight model allows everyone to learn the special character and limits of each and every plane in the game. Use each of their special abilities and performance characteristics to complete your mission and survive the brutal fight.
Categories in common with IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad: Simulation
36. Air Conflicts: Vietnam
The Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent wars of all time. You are Joe Thompson, an intrepid and patriotic pilot fighting to uphold the values of his country. This war will be the ultimate test for Joe and will irrevocably change his relationship with his family.
Take a seat in the cockpit of fighter planes and helicopters and plunge right into daredevil aerial battles above the jungles of Vietnam!
Prepare for a mind-blowing flight simulation with exotic landscapes, detailed airplane models and challenging missions that will put your piloting skills to the ultimate test.
- Experience fast-paced and explosive aerial combat above exotic jungle landscapes!
- Go on high-speed chases through the skies and complete special helicopter missions that will require you to use of every last piece of equipment you have aboard the chopper!
- Let yourself be swept along by a captivating and emotional story and live through both heroic moments and the ugly side of war!
- Individually customize your airplanes and helicopters and equip them with realistic weapons!
- Accomplish the extra-long campaign on your own or prove your worth as a pilot in a variety of multiplayer modes!
37. Naval Action
Naval action - open world multiplayer sandbox
Naval Action is a hardcore, realistic, and beautifully detailed naval combat game immersing players into the experience of the most beautiful period of naval history - when sailing ships ruled the seas.Features:
Exciting bugs – Because its still alpha we have an interesting selection of annoying, strange, and sometimes wonderful bugs. We are squashing them one by one, but it's Caribbean - they will keep coming for quite some time.
Enormous open world – Large open world, recreated based on 18th Century maps, historical harbors, positions, and town names. We do not believe in the various modern hand-holding markers, thus player position is not shown on the map: you will have to navigate yourself using compass, sun or landmarks. PS. battles are instanced to allow extremely complex sailing and fighting calculations for 50 ship battles.
Freedom – Build ships, trade, sink enemies of your nation. You can attack anyone almost everywhere. Remember that every action could have consequences. So don't attack everyone - or you will become a pirate. Conquer almost every port in the Caribbean, but remember! other adventurous captains will try to ruin your plans.
Beautiful ships – Accurate hull models, sail plans, guns, internal upgrades, historical speed, turning and heel performance. Ships from small cutters to large 100+ gun 1st rates will allow the player to experience every possible role of the Age of Sail period.
Realistic sailing – Advanced wind and physics model provides for realistic portrayal of ship’s performance in the age of sail. Yard angles, ship angle to wind, fittings and ship condition affects speeds and turning rates. Correct tacking, boxhauling, clubhauling and other elements of the age of sail sailing are possible. Hidden ship characteristics will allow to gradually uncover potential of the vessel – every ship in game will be unique.
Historical gunnery - Realistic ballistics and cannon performance of the period. Every cannonball is tracked in the air and after it hits the target. One shot can hit the stern, damage the rudder, then hit the cannon carriage, injure crew, ricochet from the floor and hit the opposite side. Listing and wind affects the shooting distance and will require change of tactics.
Weapons - All major types of naval artillery are implemented: from long guns to carronades. Fort and land batteries will provide support during port battles. Mortars are coming soon.
Damage model - Leaks, structural damage, torn sails, demasting, raking, fires and all other hazards that were possible in that era. Damage is positional: hit the gun and you might destroy it. Gunnery crews are placed deck by deck. Shot can pass through the balcony, ricochet of the gun, hit a crew member and then fly out of the gunport splashing into the water. Armor thickness and wood type is implemented and at extreme angles cannonballs will ricochet from the hulls.
Community driven development - Players actively participate in development and many elements of the game have already been implemented based on the player feedback. Content is immediately given out to players for testing and improvement. Share your thoughts in comments or on the forums.
38. Deep Black: Reloaded
The Deep Black : Reloaded is a video game in the “Action” genre (third person shooter). Deep Black features extensive gameplay (40 single player missions in 4 different environments) that offers a mix of terrestrial and underwater battles, which so far has no direct analogues in this genre in the global video games market.
The sci-fi project with detailed action-packed underwater combats will feature a new trend in TPS genre. Exciting gameplay suggests using both environments for combats: land and underwater.
The unique setting of Deep Black comprises an immersive story line, complex science-fiction mystery, espionage and bio-terror. The story line runs up in the nearest future in the world of unsteadiness, chaos, espionage, terrorism, desperate fight for world supremacy and possession of sophisticated biological weapon.
Usage of realistic physical effects in the underwater environment enforces players to feel all the deepness of fear and unpredictability of combats in Deep Black.
Players will take to the murky depths armed with a wrath of underwater equipment from specialized underwater suit with jet pack and integrated harpoon and other high tech equipment in pursuit of enemies. With the majority of the game play taking place below the water’s surface, action-adventure fans will need to master new skills to fight hostile enemies and infiltrate enemy bases.Key features
- Cover shooter with 40 missions and 4 different environments
- More than 8 hours of gameplay
- Underwater combat
- Free 3D underwater movement
- Immersive storyline with expressive characters
- Huge choice of tactical equipment including jetpack suits and weapon, with special traits for underwater combat
- Support of Razer Hydra controller
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready title
- NVIDIA PhysX support
- Optimized for Intel Sandy & Ivy Bridge, working well on Ultrabooks
Categories in common with Deep Black: Reloaded: Action
39. East India Company
In East India Company, players will enjoy building the World's most powerful trading empire & engaging in vigorous battles in both single player & multiplayer modes, all within a breathtaking cinematic game environment.
Players will fight, manage, and rule nations from Europe to the Far East with eight nationalities to chose from: British, Dutch, French, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Spanish, and the Holy Roman Empire. Starting modestly, you will build your fleet, establish connections to far away countries, and keep the rivaling nations at bay. Choose from a wide array of ship classes, including a variety of transport and military vessels. Create diverse fleets and assign each of them specific trading routes. Control and upgrade well situated ports as you form your strategy for domination.
Conflicts and wars are inevitable. When hostile fleets engage each other, the spectacular naval battles are fought from a real-time tactical level. Devastating broadsides are fired with a deafening roar and cannon balls tear through enemy ships and their crew. For greater tactical depth, command your ship and give independent orders to each of your fleets. Fight against the other European powers to create a trading empire that will rule above all others in this groundbreaking strategy war game!
- Spectacular cinematic & epic naval battles
- 2 Command Modes: Give orders to all your ships in RTS or take the helm of a single ship in Direct Command-mode.
- Unique combination of war & trading
- State of the art diplomacy AI
- 8 playable nations: England, France, Holland, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Spain & the Holy Roman Empire
- Over 10 realistic ship types; from small sloops and cutters to East Indiaman and warships
- Realistic yet fast-paced naval combat
- Hire fleet commanders who will gain new skills & increase the abilities of your fleets
- Take over ports & protect your shipping routes to create largest trading empire
- Up to 8 simultaneous players
- Player statistics tracked on the EIC game server
- Several game modes with single & team approach
- Raise your ranking by thwarting your opponents
- Head-to-Head missions are a true test of strategic skill
- Use Military might to build your trading empire
- Command ships & fleets independently
- Wage war on the vast open sea
- Sink your rivals' ship or board them to take control
- Hire fleet commanders to boost your fleet's abilities
- User commander skills to give you an edge in battles
- Upgrade your ports with new buildings
- Buy & Sell goods
- Establish profitable trading routes
- Open diplomatic relations or declare War
- Negotiate tense political situation
- Lead the most powerful company in history
- Take over colonies & expand your empire
- Use well modeled diplomacy to exert your power
- Conquer strategic ports
- Accomplish missions ordered by your company or the Crown
Categories in common with East India Company: Strategy
40. Birds of Steel
Birds of Steel gives aerial aviators the ability to strap in to some of the most historically accurate WWII fighter planes and rewrite history. This new IP blends next gen supremacy and the finest details of aerial combat into a historical recreation fit for flight sim fans and history buffs alike. Use your skills to pilot top planes from all combatants in WWII to recreate history or to change the outcomes of the most prolific battles in history.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Gaijin Entertainment, Birds of Steel and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Gaijin Entertainment Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. And other countries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. © 2012 Konami Digital Entertainment KONAMI is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION.
41. VRSailing by BeTomorrow
OverviewExperience the thrill of VR sailing in this breathtaking experience using your HTC Vive!DescriptionThis FREE experience lets you test your sailing skills on a realistic water simulation and in 3 different weather conditions.
This VR simulation is really easy on motion sickness due to special camera implementation and "cockpit effect".
You can use your Vive controllers to interact with the ship like a real sailor!
There is not any purchases inside the game, this is 100% Free!Features
- Outstanding water effect and simulation.
- Realistic wind, sails and boat movement.
- 3 different weather conditions: day, night & storm.
- Motion sickness free! (If you can handle the storm :) )
42. MiG-29 Fulcrum
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum is one of the world's most maneuverable and toughest fighter jets and has often been compared to its closest Western counterpart, the F-16. Innovations unique to the aircraft allow MiG pilots to perform remarkable moves like the Tailslide and Cobra maneuvers. Exported to nearly 20 air forces, the MiG-29 continues to be a formidable world presence in the struggle for air-superiority.
- Authentic MiG-29 flight model developed with the assistance of Yuri Prikhodko, Russian MiG-29 test pilot/cosmonaut
- Fast and furious combat with high definition graphics [1024 x 768 resolution with Voodoo2™ — incredible with SLI]
- Highly detailed interactive cockpit
- 40 single player missions plus 12 multiplayer missions — 6 deathmatch and 6 A.W. (Air War) cooperative missions
- MiG-29 Fulcrum mission design tool to create your own sorties
- 8 different camera views for exceptional situational awareness
- Stunningly realistic landscapes
- FREE Large-scale Internet play via NovaWorld — go head-to-head with over 120 F-16 Multirole Fighters, MiG-29 Fulcrums and F-22 Raptors in one arena
Categories in common with MiG-29 Fulcrum: Simulation
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era, yet different than all you have seen so far. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
In UBOOT you control the crew to control the boat. You look after their physical and mental health, because if the sailors are hungry, tired and their spirit is low, there’s no chance of winning even a skirmish. It is important to balance the overall discipline and trauma of your crew. If you are a harsh captain, the level of both goes up. When trauma is high a secret feature of each sailor can be disclosed. It can reveal his alcoholism, make him go berserk, he can also turn out to be a coward or a spy.
Kriegsmarine Headquarters will give you key missions to move forward with the historical stages of WWII and you will be able to fight in new regions, and install better equipment in a dock. Unfortunately, the opponents will also grow stronger and, for example, will equip their ships with radars or break the Enigma code.
In UBOOT each sailor will have his own face, his story, personality, skills and weaknesses. The sailors will come either to report something to you or just to talk some problems over. They will eat, talk, enjoy simple pastimes, queue to the only toilet on board, fight to decide whose girlfriend is prettier. You will see the lives of grey wolves in all its glory.
44. Sturmoviks over Manchuria
Sturmoviks over Manchuria is a simulation game developed by 1C: Maddox Games and RRG Studios. It was originally released in 2006. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Sturmoviks over Manchuria on PC.
Categories in common with Sturmoviks over Manchuria: Simulation
45. Soviet Monsters: Ekranoplans
Experience flying the amazing Ekranoplan! The largest and greatest secret aircraft designed during the Soviet cold-war era!
You are in charge of the day to day running of the Ekranoplan program. Manage resources and staff to keep your craft operational. When a mission arrives from on high you must be ready to face the challenge and pilot your Ekranoplan / command the crew to a successful and glorious outcome!
More than a simulator. Besides flying 12 different Ekranoplans, you will manage your fleet and resources. This is vital if you are going to successfully complete the dangerous missions that lie in front of you. Missions include transporting important, and sometimes hazardous materials great distances, dealing with nuclear test missions, solving emergencies, handling rescue situations and more!
Prevent the enemy from sabotaging your mission and earn more prestige with the Soviet Army to obtain extra vehicles, resources, weapons and the ultimate accolade: The Lenin Star!
- 12 different craft
- Ekranoplan handling faithfully simulated
- Exciting and realistic missions
- Manage crew and equipment
- Medals and experience system
- Enemy interaction
- Exciting action visuals
- Available in several languages including English, Russian and Italian
46. Shattered Steel
Shattered Steel takes place in a desolate future where humanity is on the verge of extinction. The Core Wars, waged by rival factions for natural resources - and ultimately survival - left society in ruins. Massive industrial conglomerates deploy mechanized mercenary armies to maintain a tenuous order. You're a hotshot runner pilot. You've neutralized hundreds of pirates and rival ops on over 22 worlds. Your weapon is the lethal Planet Runner which can navigate any terrain and strike with devastating firepower. You mission is to cleanse the planet from alien forces and restore order.
Save your species as you engage in fast-paced mechanized combat in the single-player campaign containing 50 adrenaline-pounding missions and arm your Planet Runner with blazing firepower - over 25 armaments, including gatling guns, guided missiles, fuel-air mortars and plasma cannons.
- Become a mech pilot and fight off mysterious alien invaders
- Various mission types from search and destroy to escorting convoys
- A great number of weapons and mech upgrades
47. Massive Assault Network 2
Massive Assault Network 2 is turn-based. However, it uses cutting edge 3D technology, which makes it look like RTS. Plus, the engine allows you to move a couple of units in a close sequence so that visually they move and shoot simultaneously producing RTS-style visual effects.
The game is based on the legendary Massive Assault series from which it inherits the best elements: original "Secret Allies" concept, streamlined turn-based gameplay, perfectly-balanced unit parameters, state-of-the art interface and endless replayability.
The gameplay is easy to understand, but difficult to conquer, and most importantly, very addictive. Lead your divisions, fleets and air squadrons to crush the enemies with no mercy!
- A.I. opponents for training
- Fascinating 3D engine
- Fancy Camera captures the most dramatic moments
- Play multiple games simultaneously
- Find live opponents of any desired skill level
- 25 beautiful planets, 42 units of all types
Categories in common with Massive Assault Network 2: Strategy
48. The Last Leviathan
The Last Leviathan is a physics-based, ship building and destruction adventure. You construct battle ships to crush your adversaries and massacre the monsters you encounter around the ancient seas of Middenhir.
On your voyage to uncover where The Last Leviathan lies you will discover a world full of rival ships, mythical monsters, wrecked flotsam, physics-puzzles and hidden treasures.
With blocks bought, found or plundered, you’ll craft boats capable of conquering pirates, out manoeuvring racing ships, disintegrating towers high on the coastal hills and solving mysteries.
Across the busy seas of Middenhir you’ll encounter many ships from clans far and wide. Some will be friendly and want to trade, others are looking for blood and booty - Yours!
Some say these behemoths are the descendants of The Last Leviathan, others just refuse to accept that they exist. Once you’ve seen one on the horizon you’ll wonder how you ever thought of anything else.
Monster battles will be the pinnacle of your experience in The Last Leviathan. You’ll need to analyse the monster’s weaknesses, craft bigger weapons, build a specialised ship and then unleash the dogs of war with true, commanding skill.
Voyage: Build, sail, navigate and fight across the seas, unveiling the secrets of Middenhir in a voyage of survival and discovery.
Creative: Completely open sandbox for you to be inventive or just enjoy the sights and relax in.
Battle Seas: An ocean of fights and challenges including: survival, last man standing, racing, waves, and many more that we (and you) haven't thought of yet!
Full Steam Workshop integration allowing your ship designs to be shared and battled with or against. Leaderboards will track your uploaded ship’s performance in battle against members of the community.
You'll be able to Mod in many ways from Ship-AI, Cannon-AI, ship block creation and potentially even Battle Seas events.
Our current version is a limited set of polished features for both Battle Seas and Creative modes. Voyage mode & Real-time multiplayer will be developed during Early Access.
We’ll be releasing on PC initially, then Mac and Linux versions during Early Access.
We’re Super Punk Games, a small indie developer based in Nottingham, England.
To get in touch about the game, you can find us hanging out in the Steam Community HUB or on our subreddit, Facebook & twitter. Use the link above to our website to find out more!
Thank you for reading to the end, you are clearly a Super Punk!
49. Lone Echo
In Lone Echo’s single player story, you’ll be transported to an advanced mining facility within the rings of Saturn, complete with a detailed space station, expansive outer-space environments, and interactive space equipment. Taking on the role of Jack—an advanced artificial intelligence with a state-of-the-art synthetic body—you’ll help Captain Olivia Rhodes solve an increasingly threatening mystery as you use futuristic tools, clever problem solving, and interactive dialogue to engage with the world around you.
50. Apache Longbow
You're in command as your AH-64D Apache Longbow combat helicopter lifts off from its forward base. You're going into combat against the best the enemy can offer, but you've got the most advanced fighting helicopter in the world at your fingertips, packed with a devastating array of lethal weapons and state-of-the art technology.
You're ready to rock and roll but so is the enemy! They're waiting for you with combat helicopters of their own, backed up by radar-guided anti-aircraft guns and missiles and fixed wing aircraft. It's not going to be a cakewalk but you and your Apache are up to the challenge. Across four theaters of war-- Fort Hood where you train and then in war zones in Cyprus, Yemen, and Korea--you will fly the most fearsome helicopter that has ever been designed against enemies on land, sea, and air.
Apache Longbow took flying simulators to the next level. The developers constructed the flight model with fanatical attention to detail, going so far as to bring in Apache pilots to fly the in-game chopper and offer their feedback on how real the experience felt. Every flight simulator enthusiast will be pleased with the complexity and realism this game has to offer. Meanwhile, to make the game more accessible there is also an arcade mode where the flight mechanics aren't nearly as realistic, but there's still tons of fun to be had. So whichever you are - a slow-and-low hardcore sim fan or someone who just likes to fly about and blow things up - this game has something for you.One of the best AH-64D Apache simulators, made with incredible attention to detail. Fly solo missions or campaigns in 4 theaters of war, raining down low-altitude death from above! Hop into the saddle with guns blazing in Arcade mode or benefit from the experience of actual AH-64D chopper pilots' feedback in Realistic mode.
Categories in common with Apache Longbow: Simulation