The best games like Idol Hands are:
- arrow_rightThe Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightTropico 5
- arrow_rightSurviving Mars
- arrow_rightAnomaly: Warzone Earth
- arrow_rightYet Another Zombie Defense
- arrow_rightKnights and Merchants
- arrow_rightSkulls of the Shogun
100 Best Games Like Idol Hands:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (36)
- iOS (39)
- Android (23)
- macOS (80)
- Linux (54)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (30)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (27)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
1. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
The player is Geralt of Rivia, infamous monster slayer. In the second game of the series, titular witcher is involved in the inner conflicts of Temeria, where he stopped the rebellion and was hired as a bodyguard of Temerian King Foltest. Eventually, Foltest was assassinated by a witcher-like assassin, and the only person fitting the description was Geralt.
The game combat system was reworked, in order to add traps and ranged throwing weapon, giving players more control over the course of the battle. It’s still a third person action RPG, and the player can upgrade and improve general abilities, swordsmanship, alchemy, and magic.
The enhanced edition includes additional hours of content, new cinematics, the original soundtrack, game manual and quest handbook, among other things. The new tutorial allows players to spend more time to master new game mechanics and see for themselves visual improvements to the core game.
Categories in common with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition: Role Playing
Magicka is a fun franchise. Based on Scandinavian mythology, we follow a story of four mages that have formed an order to protect Midgard from a warlock. Yet this warlock is just a pawn in the greater game of a demon Assatur, who wants to destroy wants to destroy the homeland of the mages. The game gives few nods towards some other known franchises as Warhammer, Warcraft or even Star Wars.
Gaming process is very complicated. Having no character class as it is, every mage can create his unique combinations from eight different types of magic - water, life, shield, cold, lightning, arcane, earth and fire. Some of them are not compatible such as fire and cold because of their opposing nature, but the game deeply explores the way to create a unique gameplay-style based on your preference. Around the world, you can find magickas - scrolls that contain new spells and magic. Supporting up to four players at the same time it is a very fun game despite having loads of technical issues, like bugs and other problems.
3. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
4. Surviving Mars
Colonize Mars and discover her secrets, with minimal casualties.
Welcome Home! The time has come to stake your claim on the Red Planet and build the first functioning human colonies on Mars! All you need are supplies, oxygen, decades of training, experience with sandstorms, and a can-do attitude to discover the purpose of those weird black cubes that appeared out of nowhere. With a bit of sprucing up, this place is going to be awesome!
Surviving Mars is a sci-fi city builder all about colonizing Mars and surviving the process. Choose a space agency for resources and financial support before determining a location for your colony. Build domes and infrastructure, research new possibilities and utilize drones to unlock more elaborate ways to shape and expand your settlement. Cultivate your own food, mine minerals or just relax by the bar after a hard day’s work. Most important of all, though, is keeping your colonists alive. Not an easy task on a strange new planet.
There will be challenges to overcome. Execute your strategy and improve your colony’s chances of survival while unlocking the mysteries of this alien world. Are you ready? Mars is waiting for you.
Main Features:Building a sustainable colony in space:Building on a planet not fit for human life challenges you to build a smart, functional colony. Bad planning isn’t about traffic jams, it’s about survival of your colonists. You really don’t want rolling blackouts in a city constructed in a place without oxygen.Individually simulated colonists:Each colonist is a unique individual with problems and strengths that influence the needs and behavior of the other colonists. Things can get really interesting if your chief scientists develops alcoholism after one too many long nights in the lab.Futuristic Space Dome construction:Retro-futuristic super structures housing colonists, factories and commercial buildings with their own “neighborhood personality.” Create colonies that value science over everything else, while tired workers drink their pay away at a local bar, or attempt a utopia among the stars.Exploration of Mars’ secrets:Inspired by the classic sci-fi of Asimov and Clarke, Surviving Mars holds many secrets. During each playthrough players may encounter one of Mars’ individually crafted mysteries. Uncovering these secrets might bring your colony great fortune, or terrible ruin. What is that sphere that manifested itself outside colony HUB B, and is it friendly?Randomized research tree:Combine static and random research through experimentation, which allows for a different experience for each journey through the game. Attain new scientific breakthroughs by exploring the uncharted terrain of Mars's surface.Unique retro-futuristic aesthetic:A sleek, modern take on the bright futurism of the 1960s. A time of exploration and adventure.Expansive mod support:Craft your own fantastic buildings, parks or even a mystery to share through Surviving Mars’s extensive and convenient modding tools. Share your finest creations with the community to build the perfect society.
5. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
6. Yet Another Zombie Defense
A game in the genre of tower defense that is popular on mobile devices. The player aims to escape from the advancing hordes of zombies. The main task is to survive as long as possible.
The player takes control of the nameless survivor, who is to build a base and labyrinths in the daytime and defend it at night. YAZD is a top-down arcade zombie survival strategy game. For construction, there are protective barricades and turrets. The hero himself can shoot the zombies, and weapons for him can be bought and upgraded. The protagonist also has a somewhat complex skill tree.
The game can be played alone or with friends, using the possibilities of cooperative mode or multiplayer. Lack of content, the game compensates with time-tested gameplay, which will entertain the player for several evenings. And if you go through the game with your friends, even more time will be spent. Problems with the launching of the game will also not here: because of unpretentious graphics YAZD can be run even on a calculator. The game was repeatedly dirt cheap on sales, and developers released HD remaster of the original game.
7. Knights and Merchants
- More than a dozen different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts, knights, bowman and barbarians
- Multiplayer battles with up to 6 players in LAN or through the Internet
- New Musical Score
8. Skulls of the Shogun
Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical strategy game, set in the fantasy of late medieval Japan. The story of the game focuses on the tale of a dead general, once destined to become the new Shogun but viciously interrupted by a stealthy foe. As he meets his demise, man learns that while not exactly he is capable of returning to life, but instead, he can set out on the way to becoming the new Shogun of the Dead.
The game features a set of missions, where the player has to control a small army and defeat their enemy, sometimes far outnumbering. Various tactics can be employed to achieve victory, and the clever use of each unit and their abilities often leads to a swift and fruitful conquest. Each map can be replayed, as different outcomes under different circumstances give new bonuses for the further playthrough.
The graphics of the game are hand-drawn, styled like a comic book, where every character looks formidable, but at the same time, hilarious. The strange humor of the game includes several gags about the Japanese culture, history, and mythology, and the dialogues between the characters do not leave any player dissatisfied.
9. FINAL FANTASY III
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world. Now available on Steam, FINAL FANTASY III has been optimised for PC gaming with new and improved 3D visuals and story sequences, and will include Steam Trading Cards and Achievements and new visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards.
New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences
Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game record
New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
Upgraded graphics for PC
Includes Steam Trading Cards & Achievements
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY III: Role Playing
10. Guardians of Middle-earth
If DotA was set in John R. R. Tolkien's fantasy universe, it would have been Guardians of Middle-Earth. This multiplayer-oriented game unites players in teams of up to five to battle against each other on an arena, or to fight an AI-controlled team of the same size.
The game offers more than 30 playable characters, mostly from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, including Bilbo, Sauron, Legolas, Gandalf, and Gollum. Their design is based on Peter Jackson's movie series. There are also several characters that don't appear directly in movies or books, such as Arathorn, father of Aragorn. All characters are divided into "good" and "evil" factions to preserve a semblance of continuity behind the battles, so that Kili wouldn't have to fight Thorin, for example. Treacherous Saruman can join either side.
The goal of each team is to destroy the enemy base that is protected not only by the opposing players but also by defense towers. Gameplay in Guardians of Middle-Earth has a distinct "RTS" feel to it. Both teams’ bases regularly spawn “minions” who join players in the fight, making the game more about clashes of armies than duels between individual champions. The RPG element is minimal, and there are no in-game items or upgrades.
11. Albion Online
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in an open medieval fantasy world. The game features a player-driven economy where nearly every item is player-crafted. Combine armor pieces and weapons suited to your playstyle in a unique, classless "you are what you wear" system. Explore the world, take on other adventurers in thrilling battles, conquer territories, and build a home.
Craft. Trade. Conquer.
Dive in now and become part of a living fantasy world where everybody matters.Key Features
From basic tools and clothes to mighty armors and powerful weapons – nearly every item in the game is crafted by players, in player-constructed buildings, from resources gathered by players. Buy, sell, and trade with other players at local marketplaces all across the world of Albion. Craft rare and powerful items, then sell them to the highest bidder and grow your fortune.
With Albion Online's classless combat system, switching playstyles is as easy as switching gear. Test out new equipment anytime and swap out weapons, armor, and mounts to suit any situation. Hone your character’s skills by crafting new items, or by simply using your favorite equipment.
From solo to small-group to large-scale battles, you'll need strategy, tactics and skill to prevail. Test your skills against other adventurers in high-risk, high-reward full-loot fights, and use every tactic at your disposal to emerge victorious.
Join a guild and carve out your own piece of Albion in tactical guild-versus-guild battles. Take over territories for access to incredible resources. Build guild halls and crafting stations, and conquer entire cities to levy taxes and grow your wealth. Track your guild's progress on a constantly-updated leaderboard, and take on leadership roles to bring your guild to new heights of glory.
Claim a city plot or private island and make it your own. Plant crops to sell or craft into food, raise your own livestock and mounts, and place crafting stations for other players to use for a fee. Stock your house with custom furniture and trophies, build chests to store your growing collection of loot, and hire laborers to keep everything at your homestead running smoothly.
From small scouting bands to massive bosses, from dungeons to full-blown faction bases, the inhabitants of Albion’s open world await your challenge. Explore five beautiful biomes, each with its own challenges. Take on six different factions, each with unique enemies that require their own strategy. Partake in solo or group expeditions – or seek out the ultimate thrill by facing demons and other players alike in Hellgates.
Albion Online is a true cross-platform MMO experience. Whether you prefer Windows, Mac, Linux, or even Android or iOS (mobile currently in beta), one account lets you play on all platforms, with all players on a single shared server. Forge alliances with other players worldwide and take part in massive battles to determine the fate of Albion.
- Unlimited access to Albion Online
- 30 Days of Premium Status
- 2,000 Gold
To play Albion Online on Steam, it is necessary to purchase the game through Steam and create a new Albion Online account. Pre-existing Albion Online accounts that were created anywhere other than Steam will not be able to play through the Steam client.
12. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
Caster is an indie third-person action-adventure game developed by Elecom.
Mysterious beings who are known as the Flanx start appearing around the world. They are highly hostile towards humans and annihilate every city they come across. A special organization is established to combat the bug-like monsters and fight back. You are one of its soldiers sent to prevent the extinction of humanity.
Caster focuses on fast-paced massive combat. The players can interact with terrain and plants as the main character is a descendant of a legendary clan the members of which had such abilities. The main objective of each level is to clear it off the bugs.
At the beginning of the game, the main character is weak and can easily be killed. His attacks do not do much damage. The players are awarded upgrade points after completing a mission. It is possible to purchase both offensive and defensive abilities using these points.
As for their defense, the players can use a set of movements, and their shield. The game follows the “movement equals life” principle, as if the players stop moving around the level, they will be quickly overwhelmed by the enemy forces.
A wide range of attacks is available to the players. Most of these attacks are the result of the main character's ability to manipulate energy. Blasts and pulses of energy are available to the players. The most powerful attack is the Eruptor. It launches a ball of energy, dealing heavy damage and raising the terrain.
14. Grey Goo
Grey Goo is a real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games in collaboration with Weta Workshop.
On a distant habitable planet called Ecosystem Nine, three factions confront each other. Humans, Betas, and the Grey Goo nanobots. The humans arrive on the planet to investigate an unusual signal, as they thought to be to only intelligent beings in the planet system. Betas established a colony after escaping from their own planet. And the Goo used to be an old human-made surveillance system, which reprogrammed itself and tries to return to its creators while consuming everything on its way.
The players are free to choose any faction to play as both in singleplayer campaign and multiplayer PvP mode. Each faction has its own set of units, buildings and drastically differs in gameplay from every other one. For example, Betas rely on speed and mobility to outmaneuver their enemies, while humans can use teleportation devices to deploy their forces to the battlefield quickly and reconstruct their own base in a matter of seconds.
The game's developers put a heavy emphasis on the preference of macro decisions instead of micromanagement. This being said, the player's strategy serves as a deciding factor in winning the game, not the speed with which they buy their units and build structures.
Categories in common with Grey Goo: Strategy
15. Primal Carnage
Primal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that immerses its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced...
Dispatched to reclaim a remote island from a dinosaur outbreak, a team of battle-hardened mercenaries fight to take control of its abandoned facilities and secure classified objectives. Play either side in the fight for survival of the fittest, taking on the role of an armed human mercenary or a cunning prehistoric predator.
It’s Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance...who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct?Key Features
- 9 Maps with large, open environments illustrating the vastness of an overrun remote island
- 10 playable classes, each with unique skills and abilities
- Play from both first-person (humans) and third-person (dinosaurs) perspective
- Achievements, unlockables, and cosmetic DLC
- "Get to the Chopper" mode - Humans must fight their way through the dino horde to reach their only escape... the CHOPPPER!
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
17. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum combines the excitement of rollercoasters with the fun of great strategy sim. RCT3 Platinum combines the roller coaster theme park fun of the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with included expansion packs Soaked! and Wild! Now enjoy more options than ever. Build your own water slide or create your own safari with real animals. Watch guest reactions to your ultimate theme park!
- Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
- See every detail in stunning 3D with fully controllable park cameras.
- Cope with changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
- Experience the latest extreme coasters and heart-pumping rides! Live Every spine tingling detail in stunning 3-D with fully controllable cameras.
- Spice up any backgrounds, rides, fireworks display and laser light shows with your own music.
- Create your own park guests and groups with the Peep Designer and experience their reactions to the rides you build! Soak them and watch their reactions! Send them on wild safari and let them pet the animals!
- Create savage encounters and thrilling safaris! Conquer 12 Wild! Scenarios and experience cool jungle and prehistoric design themes.
- Play through dozens of scenarios in three difficulty modes or build without limits in Sandbox mode.
- Create pyrotechnic wonders and laser light shows with the RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 MixMaster.
18. Might & Magic Heroes VII
Might & Magic® Heroes® VII makes a triumphant return bringing you the essence of turn based strategy gaming. Set in a fantasy universe with RPG progression with a strong story narrative, you will embark on a journey that you will never forget!
- Explore and conquer the enchanted world of Ashan
- Develop and manage your economy
- Lead armies of legendary creatures to battle
- Build up Heroes of Might & Magic with hundreds of abilities and powerful artifacts
19. Of Guards And Thieves
Of Guards and Thieves is a multiplayer stealth game in which high-powered guards face off against fast and elusive thieves in a contest of wits. Outsmarting the enemy and shooting your way through to the goal are equally valid strategies. A game with simple rules, emergent gameplay and high replayability, Of Guards and Thieves is sure to be a showstopper in your gaming collection!
- Asymmetric Stealth multiplayer tactical action.
- Lots of Classes, unique Gadgets and Weapons.
- Innovative Dynamic Lighting System.
- Interactive Environment.
- Competitive and Fun game modes.
- Leveling System with experience points.
- Rich and Deep Tactical Teamplay!
- Map Workshop with hundreds of user-made maps to explore!
- Dedicated server - Enjoy the game on our 24/7 dedicated servers, bigger game, less lag, more fun!
- 28 unique Classes.
- More than 46 unique Weapons and Gadgets.
- 56 unique profile Avatars.
- 50 unlockable levels.
- ... and more!
20. Infested Planet
Command a team of 5 elite soldiers against an alien horde of 100,000. Surrounded on all sides, you must outmaneuver and outsmart the enemy.
The enemy is closing in around you. Your soldiers are being flanked and the perimeter is slowly collapsing under a vicious alien assault. Robotic turrets will not last much longer. Just a little more and the bugs will swarm into your unprotected base. What are your orders?
You order your soldiers to fall back to a defensive chokepoint and rebuild your defenses. Sacrifice the forward squads to gain some extra time. Gather your team while equipping them with flamethrowers and laser guns. Start building a siege cannon for fire support. Then, while the aliens are busy, flank their main hives to destroy and capture them.
You have just pulled off a tactical victory - but there's no time to rest.
The aliens are constantly mutating. One moment your shotguns are ripping through the horde, the next the aliens grow hard, bullet-proof armour. You must adapt as well. Equip your team with stealth suits, miniguns, grenade launchers - your commands will decide the battle's outcome.Features
- Real time tactical combat
- A lengthy campaign where you develop new weapons
- Procedural maps and random mutation system keep the game fresh
- 21 Human weapons and buildings for you to wield
- 33 Alien mutations to keep you on your toes
- Fight thousands of enemies at once
21. SpellForce 3
SpellForce 3 - The perfect blend between RTS and RPG!
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo.Features:
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes - Play cooperatively or compete against each other
22. Outcast - Second Contact
Take the role Cutter Slade, a tried and tested elite soldier, and explore the planet Adelpha with complete freedom. As you journey in this magnificent world, where magic and science mix, discover exotic cities, face fierce enemies and attempt to learn the secrets of an advanced civilization. Make the correct choices in this systemic, living world, because the destiny of these two universes depends on your success.
Through hundreds of quests, the vast open world of Outcast – Second Contact offers epic-scale adventure.
Start your adventure in complete freedom in this vast open world.
Progress at your own pace through different quests available at any time.
Face the Talans head-on in daring combat or play the infiltration card.
Master an arsenal of evolving weapons and high-tech gadgets, adapt your strategy to fit your situation.
Change the balance of the forces on Adelpha. Outcast – Second Contact takes place on a living world where your actions have direct and visible consequences on the ecosystem.
Take off on a fantastic voyage to Adelpha, a bewitching world populated by extraordinary creatures and the home planet of the Talans, an advanced alien civilization.
Explore 6 different continents on foot or on the shoulders of a Twôn-Ha, and penetrate into wild lands unknown to humans.
As you initiate yourself into the culture of an alien civilization, you are brought into the heart of Talan society: negotiate with the merchants of Riss, parley with rebel forces or follow the mystic path of the grand Shamaz.
Each encounter, each event is an invitation to adventure in this thrilling world.
In the near future, humanity has discovered that it is not alone in the universe – or rather universes. Alas, the first contact with intelligent beings turns disastrous when a probe sent by the US government is destroyed by the natives of a world called Adelpha. The incident creates an energy cataclysm which threatens to destroy the Earth. You are Cutter Slade, a Navy SEAL sent on a mission to Adelpha to find and repair the probe, in order to prevent this catastrophe. Welcomed by natives as the “Ulukai” – a messiah of an ancient prophecy – you will discover that the futures of Adelpha and the Earth are now linked.
More than 50 hours of adventure within a dynamic and fast-paced story.
Confront bloodthirsty tyrants and deliver freedom to a people under the yoke of oppression.
Take the role of Cutter Slade, a charismatic and bluntly spoken hero.
Outcast – Second Contact is the complete remake of the cult title Outcast. As the first 3D open world in the history of video games and pioneer in the modern action-adventure genre, the 1999 release won over 100 awards including adventure game of the year.
The Outcast universe completely redone with modern graphics.
Combat even more dynamic with new moves: dodges, rolls, sprint and cover system.
New hidden areas divulging some of the most hotly debated mysteries of Adelpha by the fans of the original game.
23. Rise to Ruins
Rise to Ruins is at heart a godlike village simulator, but it also throws in plenty of familiar game play mechanics from classic 90s era real-time strategy games like Warcraft, along with some tower defense and survival elements in an attempt to create a new kind of village simulator. The goal is to try to bridge the gap between the depth and complexity of traditional village simulators, the fun of godlikes and the simplicity of real-time strategy.
Build a village, and die trying!A major part of the game is village management, and trying to discover new and creative ways to use the tools at your disposal to keep yourself alive as long as possible. In this game, you will lose frequently, but with every failure you learn a little bit more about how to survive and apply that knowledge to your next attempt.
Several Game ModesCurrently, the game offers three game modes. Survival, Sandbox and Peaceful.
Survival is the game the way it was meant to be played, as a brutal survival style village sim, you will probably die often trying to figure out the best way to survive, but that's half the fun right?!
Peaceful is very similar to Survival, but it's balanced much like a traditional village simulator with some godlike and RTS elements sprinkled on top. The monster spawn rates are much lower, and the main focus is keeping your village happy and fed. It's a very easy mode, designed for casual players, or players just wanting to experiment.
Sandbox, like the name implies, is a mode where you can play around with the game mechanics. Change the time of day, weather, spawn monsters or villagers, or even edit the map while you're playing on it. This is the ultimate "Screw around" mode for players wanting to play with the game mechanics.
Godlike ElementsNot only can you manage your village, but you also have many godlike abilities at your disposal. You can alter the terrain, blast enemies from afar, pick up objects or creatures, heal your villagers, speed up resource growth and all sorts of other fun godly stuff.
Tons of map set themes!Every set of maps will follow a certain theme (Forest, Desert, Underground, etc). Most of the current screenshots only feature a few of these map sets. But many more are planned.
The Soundtrack!A full original soundtrack, made by Bibiki Garcia that blends orchestral instruments in a way fans of old 1990s era PC gaming will love and remember!
SixtyGig Games is a DRM free independent game developer! Rise to Ruins will not now or ever in the future have any sort of DRM! Piracy protection only hurts you guys, the loyal paying players. So you rest assured knowing that once you buy yourself a copy of Rise to Ruins you'll never again have to concern yourself with nagging questions about if you can continue playing the game down the road due to something like always-online logins, lost registration codes or because you bought a new computer and you're only licensed to put the game on one. All I ask from you is to be reasonable and responsible, you can buy the game and play it as much as you like, wherever you like. Just tell your friends to support my DRM-Free philosophy and buy their own copy! Free Content Patches, no paid-DLC
I don't believe in paying for Downloaded Content. If you buy Rise to Ruins you will have access to the entire game and all the content I'll ever create for this it, forever! I believe DLC is greedy, and you deserve to have the full gaming experience from day 1, right out of the (figurative) box!
Your feedback is extremely important. You can reply here or head on over to the Official Website and help shape the direction of development! :)
24. Royal Quest
Royal Quest offers a fresh MMO experience from the creators of Space Rangers and King's Bounty series. Join Guild Wars, conquer Castles, and battle other players in unique PvPvE locations, or explore the vast world of Aura and enjoy the story on your own.
Innovative elemental battle system allows players to exploit enemy weaknesses by properly choosing what weapons and skills to use against the target, while game mechanics are easy to learn (including an automatic character upgrade system), and offer deep and challenging experience later in the game.
Download now to:
- Discover over 100 outdoor locations and multi-floor dungeons
- Complete nearly 1000 quests designed for both group and single players
- Fight more than 200 extraordinary monsters, each with its own rare card with special attributes
- Dive into extensive skills and talents system and combine them in a unique way for each of the 8 classes
- Summon pets that follow you around and collect loot for you
- Compete in PvP Arenas, Battlegrounds and Castle Sieges
- Earn the right to control a Castle and its surrounding areas with your Guild
- Gather powerful Shadow Gear by winning over other players in special PvPvE zones
Play Royal Quest now for free, or empower your hero with our special DLC packs!
25. Majesty 2
In the world of Majesty, you are the ruler of the kingdom Ardania. At your service are your loyal and somewhat obnoxious subordinates, who have their own minds about how things should be done.
In fact, Majesty is the only game where your heroes decide on their own what should be done and when, leaving you to try to control them through monetary incentives.
- Real-time strategy game with indirect control - your heroes have a will of their own.
- Play through a campaign with 16 missions divided into 4 chapters, as well as a few quick missions and a variety of multiplayer maps.
- Build the fantasy city of your dreams and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain.
- Defend your realm with noble warriors, spell-wielding wizards or wild barbarians. Choose from more than 10 different classes to oversee the protection of your lands.
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN
- The official sequel to the best-selling game Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim of 2000.
26. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
27. Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga
Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga is a retro inspired 2.5D platformer adventure game set in fantasy prehistoric time. You play as a Caveman, exploring various levels and overcoming physical obstacles. Levels become increasingly more difficult as you encounter new enemies, obstacles, traps and more!
28. Syrian Warfare
This war has been going on for a long time, and it's hard to say when it will be over. We got so used to it that news from Syria has become trivial. We've even already forgotten how it all started, and where the roots of the terrible terror lie – the terror that swept across Europe in recent years.
Syria is all over the news, and it's become a subject of many documentaries. We, however, want to show the story through the lens of the game and don't let the word "game" mislead you. This game does not claim to be a history lesson, but it shows the course of the war in all its seriousness through the major milestones, from the first days till the latest important victories over terror.What kind of a game is it?
- Syrian Warfare is a real time strategy with a high degree of realism. This game is not about a base construction or units production. The player will have to determine their forces characteristics before they go into action. And during the mission, they would be able to select reinforcements in order to support the troopers.
- The troops and machinery crews move from mission to mission and gain experience, which helps them increase their effectiveness.
- Trophies captured by the player on the battlefield can be used throughout the whole campaign.
- Importantly enough, there are no «life bars» for vehicles in the game. Damages are calculated by taking into account the protection module and the power of adverse factors. Inflicted damages affect the functioning of the module.
- In the battlefield, it is impossible to repair the armor, but one can repair the modules by using a limited stock of spare parts. Ammunition and fuel are also limited.
- A system of high-quality physical demolition of buildings and other objects is used in the game (it does not only look spectacular, but it has a serious influence on the tactics during the missions, especially in urban areas).
- The game has a wide set of tactical possibilities: The storming of buildings, usage of smokescreens, infantry lift by helicopters and APC/IFV, air strike calls, capturing of trophy weapons and equipment, usage of heat flares and active defense complexes.
- And of course the story itself. We will try to show the conflict, not from a point of view of a general, located somewhere at the ‘top’. No, it will be a story of a man, who lived in the country that descended into hell. A story of struggle, loss and regained hope.
29. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Please read this open letter from the devs to learn more the game and it's future!
Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious.Game features:
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Brutal Tactical Combat:
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments;
• Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Choose Your Path:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
30. Disgaea 2 PC
~ The DEFINITIVE Edition! Includes all content from Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2) and Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) ~
Darkness is back. Overlord Zenon has cursed the land, and now, Veldime is transforming into a nasty Netherworld. Memories are sterilized, bodies demonized, the world is falling into chaos. The only one unaffected is a young man, Adell. He stands up to fight the curse, but things never go as planned. The haughty daughter of Zenon, a filthy little frog, lovable demon siblings and a washed-up rock star!? No one can ever predict what goes on in the world of Disgaea. And of course, other Overlords refuse to sit still watching...
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
Categories in common with Disgaea 2 PC: Role Playing
31. Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a feature-rich, town building simulator strategy game with engaging survival aspects. Lead your people: a small group of refugees who were forced to start again on an unknown island.
Terraform and shape the land and expand with houses, pastures, orchards, farms, windmills and many other buildings. Forage in the forest, hunt for prey, grow crops and domestic animals for food. As Winter creeps up, ensure you stock up with enough firewood, charcoal and warm clothes to survive, and remember: a lack of vitamins in good rations may lead to disease and could even totally wipe out your village!
You can oversee your village from a birdseye view or occupy one of your villagers to control and perform tasks in a first person view to speed things up or just to explore.
Some of the more exciting features:
- Advanced farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow villagers.
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs to your stocks.
- Real time weather and seasons system. The seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you’ll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow - that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
32. Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Heroes of Might & Magic and Fire Emblem.
Grotesque Tactics weaves a humorous storyline and plenty of amusing dialogue, poking fun at some of the most successful RPGs, such as Oblivion, Gothic and Lord of the Rings.
To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult "The Dark Church" which has murdered all of the kingdom’s heroes and knights, you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies.
- Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
- Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
- Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
- Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
- Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
- Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and out¬fitting a party of unique heroes
- Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
33. Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues
WARNING: THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME VIA CROWD FUNDING, BUG TESTING, AND FEEDBACK. PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE IF YOU ARE ALSO PREPARED TO HANDLE SERIOUS ISSUES AND INCOMPLETE CONTENT. PLEASE READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS PRIOR TO PURCHASE, MANY OF WHICH WARN YOU OF THE CURRENT UNFINISHED STATE OF THE GAME.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a new type of third person fantasy RPG that combines a single player narrative with a sandbox MMO. It is being created by a team that includes: Richard "Lord British" Garriott the creator of the Ultima series, Starr Long the original Director of Ultima Online, and Tracy Hickman the author of the beloved Dragonlance Novels and Dungeons & Dragons modules.
- Episodic Content: Shroud of the Avatar will consist of five episodes that will tell a series of virtue based stories created by Richard Garriott and Tracy Hickman. All supported by a series of prequel novels starting with Blade of the Avatar. Forsaken Virtues is the first episode (this is what you are purchasing access to).
- Single Player Offline Mode: Players will adventure through over 40 hours of story in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
- Selective Multiplayer Modes: If you want to go through the story online you can play with everyone in a single world with three different online modes (Single Player, Friends, and Open). All items available in these multiplayer modes are also available in single player offline via purchase in in-game gold or other resources.
- Classless Character System: Vast customization options with hundreds of skills and spells in over 20 different skill trees.
- Skillful Combat: A new way to prepare and fight in an RPG by building custom decks of skills and dynamically activating them in combat.
- PVP: Consensual with Open PVP flags, zones, and Guild Warfare.
- Player Housing: Non instanced, finite, and embedded in the world with multiple group living options.
- Player Driven Economy: Deep crafting system where the best items are made by players and player items are the main source of loot found in the game.
- Pay Once to Play: No subscription fees. Each episode is a one time fee and everything in the game can be purchased with in game gold that can be earned (except for some exclusive backer rewards).
- Social: Full Guild System, Highly Active Community and Player Owned Towns.
- Crowd Sourced & Funded: Support the project by purchasing items in the add-on store or participate in telethon stretch goal exclusive item events! These online enabled add-ons and pledge items are also available to all players in offline mode.
- Open Development: Players help shape the game by giving feedback on monthly early access releases, videos, weekly updates, blog postings, forums, chat, etc.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is currently in Early Access, so there are a lot of features and content still to be built. Even the current content needs polish and balance. On the last Thursday of every month we release a major update to the game that includes new features, new content, and bug fixes. We update the schedule for these on a quarterly basis with a final update for each release the day before it goes live.Current Version
- Housing: Purchase property and a wide variety of buildings to place there. These can be customized with hundreds of items (paintings, crafting stations, chairs, tables, food, plants, fountains, statues, lights, etc.). Players can also set permissions that allow them to share this property with other players. Higher level pledges begin the game with property and house deeds. (Find out more at www.shroudoftheavatar.com)
- Crafting: Gather and refine resources to craft a wide variety of objects including weapons, armor, potions, food, and furniture.
- Player Trading: Trade with each other for items or gold.
- PVP (Duels and Zones): Fight other players in Open PVP zones of the map or 1 on 1 duels in any location.
- Dual Scale Map: Explore the world by walking across a map (aka The Overworld) like old school RPGs with random and roving encounters mixed among named points of interest.
- Combat and Magic Skills: We have over 100 skills in a wide variety of combat and magic schools including Blades, Fire, Water, Life, Polearms, Shields, etc.
- Multiple Online Modes: Play how you want in one of two modes: Single Player Online or Open Multiplayer Online.
- Character Customization: Customize your character's facial features, hair style, hair color, facial hair, skin tone, and gender. Also express yourself with a vast array of different gear that when equipped shows on your character. (cloaks, armor, weapons, hats, tools, torches, etc.)
- AI Behaviors: Archers will try to maintain distance, warriors will try to surround you, Liches will summon skeletal allies, and villagers will turn on lights when night falls.
- Advancement: As you gain experience fighting and questing you gain levels which give you skill points that you can use with a trainer to purchase new skills or to raise your attributes.
- Hint System: Each time you attempt something for the first time a hint will appear with basic instructions (this can be disabled in options)
- Fully Interactive World: Every attempt is made to make the world respond to you. All the lights you see can be turned on and off, doors can be opened/closed/locked/unlocked, objects can be taken from shelves/tables/etc.
- Dynamic Lighting: Time of day changes as you play along with all light sources casting light in a realistic fashion.
- Summoned Allies: Certain schools of magic can summon allies including Ice Elementals, Fire Elementals, Liches, and Skeletons.
- Control Points: Grab control of Vertas Pass and see how long you can hold it against ever increasing waves of Dark Elves.
- Emotes: Express yourself with a wide variety of emotes including dances, bows, laughs, bows, yawns, etc.
- Guilds: You can form or join a guild
- Banks: Store all your gear and loot when it gets too heavy to carry around.
- Character tied to Pledge: All versions of the game (aka pledges) come with special rewards (gear, houses, titles, emotes, etc.).
- Player Owned Towns: Players can purchase and customize from templates their very own town.
- Player Vendors: You will be able to set up NPC vendors to sell the goods you have crafted or found adventuring.
- Player Made Books: Write your own book in the game and pay in game gold to have it published widely.
- Dye-able Gear: Customize your gear by changing the colors.
- Crowd Sourcing Create content for the game (music, sound effects, and art) and be paid for it.
- Story: A rich narrative that presents you with complex moral choices will come online closer to launch.
- More Scenes: Many additional scenes will come online including cities, dungeons, deserts, arctic areas, swamps, fortifications, battlegrounds, etc.
- Performance: Continued optimizations as well as sophisticated fallback routines will greatly improve performance.
- More Magic & Combat Skills: More skills will be coming including the Chaos Magic School.
- Localization: Support for multiple languages.
- More Creatures: More creatures along with multiple variations and new behaviors.
We estimate reaching a Beta version with all features and content sometime in late 2017. All features and plans listed here are subject to change. We may modify, add or remove features as we see fit during the development process.
Website for more information: www.shroudoftheavatar.com
34. Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Depth Hunter 2 offers 25 exciting missions in 3 huge locations around the world. Players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing, an ancient fishing method.
Players will also have to find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring also in a exploration mode.
Spearfishing and Underwater Hunting are ancient fishing and hunting methods, used to catch fish by using a mechanical harpoon. Today, spearfishing is a sports activity in many countries around the world, especially in the UK, around the Mediterranean Sea and in South America. Spearfishers hunt while diving apnea, holding their breath, so have to coordinate their energy carefully while monitoring their prey, especially in tactically challenging hunting situations.
35. Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Following the success of the RPG-Parody Grotesque Tactics franchise, comes a spin-off nestled in the heart of a tropical zombie bevvy of beauties against the greatest hero of them all, conveniently titled: Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
As the story goes...
...after the last great battle, our hero Holy Avatar decides to grab a little R&R with his Guild of Maidens on a Caribbean island he recently purchased and renamed “Holy Island”.
Upon arrival on the beach, he makes a gruesome discovery; numerous dead maidens, horribly mutilated, are scattered all over the island and what’s worse, they’re not staying dead! Holy Avatar must put down his mai tai and investigate this strange and unsettling turn of events. New adventures, new hazards and, did we mention the zombies… await our hero and his companions inside the dense woods and caves of this once idyllic island.
36. Zombie Defense
Today, 7 billion humans live on our planet.
Over 100 billion lived and died on it in the past.
What if just a tenth of them came back... for us?
A modern hybrid of the classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own.
Manually move soldiers between slots, upgrade slots and soldiers, order supplies,
throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and operate huge bulldozers.
Perfect mix of strategy, tactics and micromanagement.
Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons ect.
- 49 missions.
- 5 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge, boss challange
- 22 types of recruits.
- 150 permanent upgrades between each mission.
- 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
- 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
- Zombie birds
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
- Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers
- Supply deliveries.
- Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
- Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
- Special challenge modes.
- High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
- Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
37. Divine Souls F2P MMO
Divine Souls is a real-time action RPG centered around completing dungeon instances by leveraging an extensive combat combos system. Gain experience from enemies to strengthen your character and to unlock additional moves that unleash additional combo options. Choose from one of four unique classes each with their own distinct set of gameplay mechanics and combos. Collect loot for yourself, trade with others, or list your items into the auction house system.StoryDr. Hildeun has gone missing! Find out what happened as you follow your character’s investigation into Dr. Hildeun’s disappearance.Key Features:
- Perform beautifully animated combos with a system that is easy to learn. You only need A, S, D, and F keys!
- 4 unique classes with more to come!
- Play alone, party with your friends, or have the system find like-minded others using the party matching system.
- Worry not, the tutorial will guide you through the game’s basics.
- Complete dungeons for experience and loot.
- Increase the difficulty to suit your skill-level or to challenge yourself.
- Level-up to increase your character’s strength and to learn new moves that unleash additional combo options.
- Customize your character with items obtained from loot. Or trade these items to others.
- Increase your strength by enchanting your items.
- Try alternative dungeon modes involving crystal or portal defense.
- Pit yourself against others in a PvP battle arena that resembles MOBA games’ play-style.
38. The Great Art Race
The famous art collection of your family was stolen. By investing the profits of your coffee or tobacco plantations you might have the chance to save the heritage of your ancestors – but only if you manage your colonial enterprise wisely.
39. Defenders of Ardania
Defenders of Ardania (DoA) is a next-generation tower defense game set in the rich fantasy world of Majesty, but with a twist. Besides the addictive core mechanics of placing towers to stop advancing enemy units, DoA also allows players to take on the role of the attackers seeking to conquer the enemy base.
DoA’s innovative new game concepts include light RTS elements, taking the popular genre to the next level. Players must oversee unit production and upgrades while assembling the most effective army from one of three playable races, each with unique locations, towers, and units. However, without magic, a fantasy game is little more than a toothless lion (or dragon, rather), so a wide range of spells will be available for players to decimate their enemies and protect their forces.
Although DoA includes a single-player portion, the focus of the game is undoubtedly multiplayer, where two to four players can take each other on or compete against AI opponents via Internet, LAN, or PSN. The multiplayer component offers three different game modes where players can assume either the defensive or offensive sides – or both!Key Features
- An intriguing new take on the massively popular tower defense genre: players lead both offensive and defensive operations
- Ardania: the world of Majesty with three playable races and their unique environments
- Defense: 24 different upgradeable towers to erect against the invading enemy
- Attack: 24 varied units with diverse attributes to assemble into an offensive force
- Strong multiplayer component with a variety of game modes for up to four players
- Interactive environment that affects gameplay
- A wide range of offensive and defensive spells
40. Rise of Venice
Venice was at the peak of its power during the Renaissance and was viewed as a city of decadence, beauty and intrigue. Renowned as the linchpin of civilization and the cultural centre of Europe, Venice was the most important trading post between Western Europe and the eastern stretch of the Mediterranean Sea. It was also the stage for political corruptions and clandestine dealings.
This is where your story begins. As a young man striving for success, power and wealth and with the support of your family, you begin to build up a trading empire across Genua, Tripoli, Rome, Alexandria and Constantinople in addition to many other significant cities from the Renaissance. As you progress through the ranks of Venetian society, increasing your power with smart trading moves and calling in the occasional favour you can begin to assemble your own fleet. With this you will start to build up new production facilities, test yourself in challenging sea battles where you will face off against pirates as well as political enemies to finally become the Doge of Venice.Key Features:
- Experience a compelling story full of intrigue and treason in Venice at the time of the Renaissance
- Trade a variety of goods in the most important cities of the time such as Rome, Alexandria, Constantinople or Athens.
- With your own family tree you can interact with your family members, send them on missions and watch how the power of your family grows over time.
- Meet other important families who are pulling the strings in Venice’s government and influence political decisions yourself.
- Build your own production facilities and trading fleets
- Take fate into your own hands and test your skills in furious sea battles
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players via LAN and Internet
41. Meridian: New World
An accomplished, old-school, indie, futuristic Sci-fi RTS with RPG elements!!
Play as Daniel Hanson, commander of the first expedition to planet Meridian and uncover the dark secrets it holds! Shape the world around you with every decision you make and through every dialogue with your crew. Meridian: New World offers countless options to devise your own strategy, including various equipment options for your units and special abilities for you to rely upon. Use your abilities anywhere on the battlefield and turn the tide of battle by weakening the enemy troops. Alternatively take the covert approach and sabotage the enemy power supply to shut down their production. You can rely entirely on researching superior weapons or special abilities. Or you can risk building a large economy, constructing a massive army from your enormous resources. The strategy you use and how many troops you sacrifice to reach your goal will influence the attitude of your crew towards you. Are you ready to shape the history of galactic colonization?
Brought to you as the brainchild of Ede Tarsoly - the sole man behind Elder Games - Meridian: New World was mostly received with disbelief and awe at the fact that it's a one-man production. While it remains true that Ede is the source of every detail of the game, some assets were created by his friends Balázs Bodnár, Tamás Gyermán and Gábor Menyhárt, who are credited with their contribution.
Engaging and original story with varied missions
- A single player game
- Polished, dynamic and fluid unit control
- Beautiful graphics; realistic environments
- Amazing immersive music
Share the maps you create in the editor with the Community.
42. Orc Slayer
The world has been overrun by Orcs, the few humans who survived the great Orc uprising have fled their homes. Towns and castles have been left abandoned, the world is at the mercy of the ferocious invading armies. Stubborn and determined you refused to run or die, hiding in the thick forest near your home plotting your revenge has led to the creation of a weapon to rival any sword, counter any magic and pierce damn near anything with lethal force. It is now up to you alone, armed with your revolutionary new weapon, to enact revenge against the hordes and cleanse your lands of their stench.
The Crossbow! – Drum fed with an infinite supply of bolts this is the only weapon any Orc Slayer really needs! Combine that with the powerful, magical special bolts dotted around the world and you’ve got a weapon fit to take on any army of unruly Orcs! Earn experience from your slaying and use it to upgrade your crossbow and special bolts for maximum Orc Slaying!
The Orcs! – Near brainless, angry and motivated by only one thing; killing anything that isn’t an Orc. Several different types of Orc and their minions make up the invasion force, each requiring a different approach to deal with, each with their own unique menace. Hit them with everything you’ve got!
The World! – Travel across the land through towns, valleys, castles and swamps! Leaving no stone unturned in your pursuit of total Orc annihilation. Careful though, they are easier out in the open in broad daylight than they are in the dark, damp corridors of a castle. Or thick foliage of a swamp.
Categories in common with Orc Slayer: Action
43. Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics
Challenge the horrifying reign of Nazi terror and battle an immortal evil in Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics; a turn-based tactical strategy game set in the award-winning Achtung! Cthulhu universe.
In this raging Secret War across Europe, an untold darkness spreads deep beneath the Earth and throughout the Forest of Fear. The unknown lurks in the shadows and you must claim victory at any cost, because whilst Nazi factions terrorise these lands, they are not the darkest foe you face…
Behind enemy lines and tasked with overthrowing a nightmare alliance of dark science and the occult, you hold the fate of humanity in your hands. Lead your elite squad of allied forces to victory using daring tactics and cunning strategies to overthrow the Cult of the Black Sun and destroy the Mythos secrets they plan to use.
Tactical Combat: direct a squad of allied heroes in innovative turn-based ground battles.
Momentum System: perform well in combat by racking up kills and executing critical hits to earn Momentum and turn the tide of battle in your favour.
Light vs Dark: harness the power of the light to expose and suppress the spawn of Cthulhu hiding in wait in the oppressive darkness.
AP System: every decision is important and the Action Point System gives you the flexibility to put as much emphasis into heavy combat or nimble movement as you like.
Psychological System: witness too many horrors of war and watch as your unit's sanity begins to unravel mid-fight.
Build Your Team: characters have unique skills that can be unlocked and levelled up in different ways, and weapons can be modified to give a variety of benefits. This lets you customise your squad to better vanquish Nazi scum.
Weird World War: explore the Lovecraft-meets-WW2 universe of Achtung! Cthulhu like never before with Mythos-inspired enemies and a story-driven campaign handcrafted by John Houlihan which ties directly into the pen and paper roleplaying game narrative.
44. Planar Conquest
Planar Conquest is a 4X turn-based strategy game inspired by Master of Magic. Created to give you that awesome feeling of the gameplay of the past, wrapped into modern look. “eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate” are the four words which are here to provide fun and challenge.
Customize your character and become all powerful Sorcerer Lord to rule the empire or choose a pre-generated character. Select from 13 spell circles that will determine which of the over 300 spells your lord can learn. Choose from over 40 disciplines that give your lord specific advantages or disadvantages, and will allow you to adjust your character to your gameplay style. Magic, military, diplomacy and economy can be harnessed to serve you.
Seven procedurally generated Planes of Existence all with their own special features, that can be customized with the shape, landmasses and size even up to 128x128 tiles. Over 40 types of locations that can be examined in search of various loot and fight with the guardians that protect those.
Over 40 different kinds of buildings to improve your settlements, over 150 unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon among with possibility to found new settlements to increase your empire's power and conquering neutral and enemy cities to extend your borders gives long hours of gameplay.
- Use diplomacy to get an edge over your enemies.
- Play out combat on a tactical battle board.
- Hire heroes and equip them with magical weapons and armor.
- Recruit unique and powerful Titans and make them to follow your orders!
- Gain experience and make units more powerful as they achieve victory after victory.
- Use tactical, strategic, and global spells to destroy your enemies.
45. Ion Assault
In ION ASSAULT players wield thousands of Ion Particles to blast, fry and disrupt anything on screen as you see fit!
GAMEPLAY WITH A TWIST: By centering its gameplay around its unique fluid and particle physics system, ION ASSAULT adds a twist to arcade style space shooters!
ANYONE CAN PLAY: Utilizing its dynamic level intensity, ION ASSAULT is both accessible for the beginner as well as challenging for the skilled gamer. The faster you destroy obstacles, the more enemies the game will throw at you, so play it safe and clear one obstacle at a time or go crazy and see how many enemies the game can throw at you for a maximum score!Key features:
- Classical Shoot’em up with tactical depth: Ion Particles are limited for each level
- Wield thousands of Ion Particles.
- Use your space ship to fight against enemies and to destroy asteroids by absorbing and blasting Ion Particles.
- Collect valuable power ups to improve your ship, your defense or your fire power.
- Blast 30 different enemies using a variety of patterns to attack.
- Fight through 4 large sectors, each guarded by a huge boss!
- Over 20 levels, 5 levels in each sector
- Conquer the leaderboard by mastering the innovative multiplier-based scoring mechanic.
47. Timber and Stone
Timber and Stone is a procedural city building game set in a medieval fantasy world.
With over one-hundred resources to gather and craft, Timber and Stone has the feel of a real time strategy game, but with much more depth and complexity. You must remain vigilant while gathering and producing those resources, there is danger over every hill, and even punishment for neglecting your defenses. Timber and Stone exhibits a strong emphasis on combat, castle defense, and seige. All requiring you to maintain your workforce with food, clothing, weapons, armor and secure walls. The goal while developing Timber and Stone is to provide a city building game that rivals roguelikes in terms of difficulty and randomization. You start the game with a procedurally generated terrain and are given a small group of workers and resources. To survive, you’ll have to collect food and building materials. The more wealth you amass, the more likely you’ll be besieged by marauding goblin hordes and necromancers commanding undead armies.
Sacraboar is an RTS game in which players have to capture their opponent's boar trophy. Featuring an intuitive and easy to use resource management system, the game offers fast-paced game play without lengthy and tedious construction phases.
During the game players can build towers, which either give them access to powerful spells or increase their budgets for producing units.
Get yourself some awards in league and cup competitions as well as bronze, silver, and gold medals in over 80 challenging missions and battle it out against human opponents via LAN.
- Multiplayer via LAN
- League in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- Cup in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- 89 Missions, each one in three difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- 6 additional tutorial missions
- Replays (record your matches and share them with your friends)
- 18 difficulties in Skirmish mode (from very easy to ultra-hard)
- Lots of different game modes that can be combined
- Easy to use code system for sharing cool game settings
- Test Center for testing units and spells
- Encyclopedia with all information about units, spells, game modes etc.
- Trophy Room that lists all your achievements
49. Codename: Panzers, Phase One
- Fully remastered to work with modern systems
- Support for modern display resolutions
- All patches included
- Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
No, this can't be! Initial outpost reports showed only armored infantry, but some serious hardware is headed this way! How could two 70-ton German Königstiger battle tanks simply be overlooked?! Well, no time to lay blame, just aim the bazooka and bring up the tanks from the rear. Only a direct hit can destroy them....
Codename: Panzers thrusts you into the high-powered battles of World War II. Whether played in towns with bullet-riddled buildings, bleak mountain landscapes, or treacherous swamps, Codename: Panzers offers real-time combat rampages with awesome 3D graphics. Create your combat force from over 100 finely detailed units, from a flame-throwing squad to a Soviet Stalin organ rocket launcher to a German Königstiger battle tank. Be the commander--demolish the enemy with clever tactical maneuvers. Experience the nerve-jangling thrill of strategic gaming--in Codename: Panzers!
50. Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher
Millennium 2 is the direct sequel to Millennium - A New Hope, the new epic saga of Aldorlea Games, specialists in RPG and Adventure. Will Marine gather the people she needs so that they can challenge the Lords of Mystrock to a legendary showdown?
With magic and marvels a world and journey await you.
Millennium 2 is the second episode of Aldorlea's flagship series (the makers behind The Book of Legends, Moonchild, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard, Undefeated etc.).
Featuring an immersive story, this game is a fantastic chapter to a series greenlighted by the Steam community that spans over 5 episodes and features more than 20 characters in total. Key Features
- 30+ achievements to unlock - can you get them all?
- 4 levels of difficulty - choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters - cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows - enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms - for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 40 quests - easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 8 Animal Kings - they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Get help from Jeanne - your magically-gifted fairy friend that you can summon when you really need that little something extra
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics - Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment Best-Selling Games by Aldorlea
http://store.steampowered.com/app/370670 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- Millennium Help Forum (tons of info to be found there for the aspiring adventurer)
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)