The best games like Hypnospace Outlaw are:
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The Second Encounter
- arrow_rightGems of War
- arrow_rightStreet Fighter II: The World Warrior (1991)
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat: Deception
- arrow_rightMETAL SLUG XX
- arrow_rightEternal Senia
- arrow_rightLumines Remastered
- arrow_rightGeneforge 1
100 Best Games Like Hypnospace Outlaw:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (12)
- iOS (21)
- Android (13)
- macOS (19)
- Linux (11)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (13)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (5)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (18)
- NES (7)
- Classic Macintosh (10)
- Apple II (6)
- Commodore / Amiga (33)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (19)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (13)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (4)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (3)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (2)
1. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
2. Gems of War
Gems of War is a puzzle role-playing game developed by Infinite Interactive. The game is a spiritual successor of another game made by the same developer, Puzzle Quest.
There is not much plot present in the game. The players create their character, choose their faction, and start off as a troop commander in an army of the faction they chose.
Gems of War is heavily inspired by Hearthstone and uses its core gameplay mechanic while putting its own spin on it. The players engage their enemies on the game board, by choosing specific cards. After that, a gem mini-game, similar to Candy Crush Saga, starts. The better the player completes the mini-game - the more damage will be dealt to the enemy. At this stage of the enemy encounter, the players have to put three gems of the same type in one row.
After completing several battles, the players will be invited to fight in a guild. Guilds grant the players specific abilities to use in the mini-game as well as new troop cards.
Several card types are present in the game. Some of them deal damage directly to the enemy or their cards, others provide upgrades to the player, while everything else serves to create additional hardships for your enemies.
It is possible to play the game at multiple platforms at the same time by logging in your game account at a new device.
3. Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (1991)
Street Fighter II is a fighting game. Players select from one of eight characters: Ryu, Ken, Blanka, E. Honda, Zangief, Chun Li, Guile and Dhalsim to do battle with. They must then use their combat strengths to defeat the other seven fighters followed by four boss characters: M. Bison, Vega, Sagat and Balrog. Each character represents a certain country and has his or her own reasons for wanting to win against the others.
Each character has his or her own selection of basic fighting techniques based on three styles of punches and three styles of kicks. The effect of each of these changes depends on the characters orientation (ducking, airborne or standing still). Street Fighter II has a "button combination" style of gameplay used to unleash powerful moves specific to each character. These include the ability to project fireballs, channel electricity or capture the opponent in a tight suplex.
4. Mortal Kombat: Deception
Mortal Kombat: Deception is a fighting video game developed and published by Midway as the sixth installment of the Mortal Kombat (MK) video game franchise. It was released for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox in October 2004, and for the Nintendo GameCube in March 2005. Mortal Kombat: Deception follows the storyline from the fifth installment, Deadly Alliance. Its story centers on the revival of the Dragon King Onaga, who attempts to conquer the realms featured in the series after defeating the sorcerers Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, the main antagonists in the previous game, and the Thunder God Raiden, defender of Earthrealm. The surviving warriors from the previous titles join forces to confront Onaga.
Twenty-six characters are available to play in the game, with nine making their first appearance in the series. Deception contains several new features in the series, such as chess and puzzle games with the MK characters and an online mode. The Konquest Mode returns from Deadly Alliance, but follows the life of Shujinko, a warrior who is deceived by Onaga to search for artifacts to give Onaga more powers. In November 2006, Midway released Mortal Kombat: Unchained, a port for the PlayStation Portable, which adds characters to the game from the previous title.
Series co-creator Ed Boon designed Deception to be an unpredictable fighting game, and included new features such as the minigames as surprises. Several parts from Deadly Alliance such as combos and arenas were redesigned to be more realistic as well as more interactive. Deception has been well received by video game reviewers, who praised the fights and the new features. The Konquest Mode, however, received criticism for poor voice acting. Several publications have called Deception the best fighting game of 2004.
Categories in common with Mortal Kombat: Deception: Fighting
5. METAL SLUG XX
METAL SLUG XX blasts off on Steam!
METAL SLUG XX was originally released on PlayStation®Portable in 2009 and PlayStation®4 in 2018 as part of the classic 2D run-and-gun action shooting game series from SNK, and now returns to service on Steam with graphics upscaled to 1080p and 4k screen resolution support! Moreover, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® game, is now playable for free and from the get-go!
■7 missions of intense action! Hidden routes for endless replayability!
7 missions of breathtaking action, charismatic characters, Slug vehicles, and a variety of other content await players in METAL SLUG XX. Branching paths are also hidden throughout the stages for those who want to play and clear METAL SLUG XX to completion!
■New military classes and return of the fan-favorite “Combat School”!
Challenge more than 70 mini games prepared by a beautiful instructor, and clear them all to reach the legendary and devilish “Super Devil” military rank! Get promoted to acquire a mobile satellite that will assist you during your missions!
■Leona playable from the start! 7 soldiers ready for battle!
In addition to the traditional METAL SLUG characters such as Marco Rossi, Tarma Roving, Eri Kasamoto, and Fio Germi, Ralf Jones and Clark Still from KOF’s Ikari Team have also been recruited for this mission! Also from the Ikari Team, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® version of METAL SLUG XX, will also now be playable from the start. Are you ready to stop every enemy attack via her powerful “Moon Slasher” special ability!?
■Tons of hours of gameplay with achievements!
METAL SLUG XX features no fewer than 34 achievements. Players can also enjoy the co-op local play with their friends!
Get ready for endless hours of intense action and fun with METAL SLUG XX on Steam! Rocket Lawnchair!
6. Eternal Senia
I believe that gaming should not be anything complicated or diffcult,
but a relaxing and pleasure experience.
Therefore, I designed this ARPG
battle system which requires no attack button to play.
The simplicity brings a fluent and interesting gaming experience.
Eternal Senia is the realization of this concept.
I spent one year developing this game.
It is a game that can be easily enjoyed by any player.
Heroine Senia has both her name and the outlook from "Ygnizem Seniar"
in Ragnarok Online.
Senia's sister, Magaleta, also originates from a foe "Magaleta" in
lighthalzen dungeon of Ragnarok Online.
Ragnarok Online is, to this day, still my favorite game of all time.
EtneralSenia is a non-profit making game solely based on my enthusiasm for RO and gaming developing.
I wish Eternal Senia can bring up the memory of classic
MMORPG Ragnarok Online to all players who participated.
7. Lumines Remastered
LUMINES REMASTERED brings minimalism to the puzzle genre where the fusion of light and sound sets the stage for a two-color falling block experience in HD and 4K. Groove to electronic jams while strategically dropping blocks before the BPM bar sweeps combos clean after each measure.
- Feel the sound: Play over 40 skins with electronic atmospheres from chill to upbeat. Shuffle skins (like a music playlist) as more are unlocked in a new Shuffle mode.
- Feel the challenge: Faster tempos means less time to make combos, but slower songs can mean uncleared stacks. You’ll get hooked.
- Feel the fun: Take the challenge to unlock all skins and avatars, play against friends in local VS 2-player mode, or climb the ranks to the top of the online leaderboards.
- Feel the vibration: Turn on Trance Vibration and sync multiple rumble-enabled controllers to feel the bass across your body.
8. Geneforge 1
Geneforge is an Indie fantasy role-playing game, the first game in the five-part Geneforge Saga. It features an enormous world, the ability to create your own army of lethal, totally obedient creatures, and a cunning enemy AI with foes who can go on patrols, stalk you, and run for help.
Geneforge has a huge and open storyline. You have the freedom to choose your own path and decide how the story will turn out. You can fight the evil overlord or you can join him. You can help the peasants or you can torment them. You can be the bold hero or you can just try to get away. No matter what you choose, Geneforge offers an enormous adventure with plenty of replay value.
9. Syndicate Wars
“Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing.” - The Book of Cataclysm
Congratulations on becoming our newest EuroCorp Executive! You now hold the distinctive honor of being one of the few who will determine the shape of our Company. Your EX-ALFA3 clearance allows you to use the Marionette Remote Drone Operation Suite. Your squad of Agents will follow every order without fail or question, and you are free to eliminate or destroy any targets as you see fit. This will serve you well as those zealots of the Church of the New Epoch think they can compete against our Company. Your mission is to remove them completely. To that end, we have transferred 50,000 EuroCorp credits to your account. Failure to use your funds wisely or to eliminate the competition will require you to auto-euthanize. We feel confident that your skills and integrity will ensure that this state of affairs will never arise.
The EuroCorp Board of Directors
Welcome to an urban hell of ultra-violent mayhem. Welcome to Syndicate Wars where you’ll take control of a squad of cybernetically enhanced Agents and wreak havoc on the enemy. Funnel money towards research that will allow you to upgrade your team and make them into more efficient killing machines. Use the environment to assassinate, destroy, and eliminate your targets all from a classic isometric perspective. If you need cannon fodder, why not set your Agents loose armed with Persuadertrons to control huge crowds, or even enemy agents, and get them to do the dirty work for you? So whether you’re keeping EuroCorp in the black or burning infidels for the New Epoch, Syndicate Wars will have you giddily carving a path to victory. Welcome to the merciless future of violent squad-based real-time tactics!Rob a bank with a nuclear grenade! Bring the house down--literally! The environment is fully destructible! Play either side as EuroCorp Syndicate or Church of the New Epoch. Futuristic weapons--the Persuadertron, Electron Mace, Satellite Rain, Nuclear Grenade--give you all kinds of nuking, electrocuting, propagandizing fun!
10. Phantasy Star II
Moto, a once peaceful tropical paradise and the shining jewel of the Algo Star System, is facing terrible oppression at the hands of an unknown evil.
Strange, vicious creatures infest the countryside and people are afraid to leave their villages. It’s up to you to uncover the mystery behind these grim circumstances and help restore Moto to its former splendor.
11. Virtua Tennis (1999)
Virtua Tennis (Power Smash in Japan) is a 1999 tennis arcade game created by Sega-AM3. The player competes through tennis tournaments in an arcade mode. For the home console market the game was expanded with the introduction of the campaign mode. It was later ported to Dreamcast in 2000, and for Microsoft Windows in 2002. A Game Boy Advance version was also released in 2002.
A sequel, Virtua Tennis 2, was released in 2002 and was later updated and ported for the PlayStation Portable, under the name Virtua Tennis: World Tour. 2006 saw the release of Virtua Tennis 3 in the arcades (using the Sega Lindbergh hardware). Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PC versions were released in 2007. Virtua Tennis 2009, was released on June 9, 2009 on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii platforms. The latest addition to the franchise, Virtua Tennis 4, was released on May 10, 2011.
Categories in common with Virtua Tennis (1999): Sports
12. The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
The Original Strife is back!
Hailed as the original FPS-RPG game that spawned countless imitators, Strife: Veteran Edition is a love letter to the classic from 1996.
New Features Include:
- Support for high resolutions, with proper aspect ratio.
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync.
- Dynamic lighting and bloom
- Widescreen support.
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs.
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
Completion of missing and unfinished options in the original game, such as:
- The planned "Capture the Chalice” multi-player mode.
- Marking of current objectives on the auto-map.
- Special HUD for the Torpedo weapon
Immerse yourself in this all-consuming epic quest that for the first time combines riveting role-playing adventure with the spectacular Doom 3D engine! -An evil presence has implanted itself in the fabric of our world. Play the role of spy, assassin, warrior and thief as you are lured into the darkest and most perilous adventure of your life. You´ll have Blackbird on your side - a seductive underground agent that will provide you with clues as you encounter progressively more sinister foes. Be strong, and trust no one.
FULLY INTERACTIVE WORLD
The elaborate virtual environment offers 28 interconnected levels covering over 200 square miles. Explore medieval towns and industrial complexes filled with pitfalls and perils, ending in a final confrontation that will reveal the planet's darkest secrets.
AN AWESOME ARSENAL
From the silent but lethal crossbow to the breathtaking flame thrower, you'll toast, mince and vaporize your opponents in your search to control the ultimate weapon of mass destruction- the Sigil.
In your role as resistance fighter, you'll conspire with allies to demolish the fanatical ranks of the order from the inside out. Provides an engaging complex storyline and a multitude of dramatic voice-overs.
13. WWE 2K20
2K invites players to Step Inside the squared circle with WWE 2K20, available October 22. Your favorite WWE Superstars, Legends, Hall of Famers and NXT’s best will join the festivities and celebrate the rebirth of the WWE 2K franchise! WWE 2K20 will feature key gameplay improvements, streamlined controls, and the most fun and creatively expansive entry in the franchise to date. WWE 2K20 will also feature a brand-new 2K Showcase focused on the story of the Four Horsewomen/Women’s Evolution, the return of 2K Towers, an all-new MyCAREER that prominently features both male and female playable characters, and Mixed Tag Matches featuring male and female competitors.
Stay tuned for more details to come on WWE 2K20. Pre-Order today and Step Inside.
14. ISS Pro Evolution 2
ISS Pro Evolution 2 (known as World Soccer Jikkyou Winning Eleven 2000: U-23 Medal Heno Chousen in Japan) is the fourth video game in the ISS Pro series and the second installment of the ISS Pro Evolution series, developed exclusively for the PlayStation by Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo, a division of Konami it was available in Europe and Japan but not available in North America due to the previously released enhanced remake version of the previous entry in the series, ISS Pro Evolution, retitled ESPN MLS GameNight with MLS licenses.
It is the first ISS Pro game with proper licenses, although partial, some players having real names — e.g. Beckham instead of Bekham (ISS Pro Evolution). The game has an extended Master League, with 2 divisions and eight more clubs, resulting in a total of twenty four club teams, such as Leeds United and River Plate. More international teams have been added as well. Next to these additions, the gameplay has changed, as it is smoother and more realistic. The Japanese version of the game contains Under-23 National Teams as well due Japan U-23 having qualified for the final round at the Sydney Olympics, as well as Australia's Under-23 National Football Team which is not present in the Europe versions of the game.
Categories in common with ISS Pro Evolution 2: Sports
15. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Neptunia)
In this chibi-style* strategy role-playing game you'll amass an army of game-referencing allies, fight on trap-laden maps, and beef up Lily Rank for crazy damage. But look out for status ailments or you might be (literal) tofu! You ain't seen the Neptunia characters like this before!
*”Chibi-style” – Adorable anime characters miniaturized to have charmingly big heads and daintily tiny bodies.
- A 1080p Moe Army Awaits! Lead your loveable and cute moe army into SRPG battle and fight off hordes of enemies in turn-based strategy - now in high definition! You'll have to strategize to dodge laser beams, flaming pits, and more!
- Link up with the “Lily System” The more often characters are in battle together, the higher their bond becomes. Activating the “Lily Boost” grants special stats and abilities, while “Lily Points” can be used to activate ultra-special moves and even goddess transformations. Don’t be shy to build up those battle relationships and seal it all with a kiss!
- Check your Status! All kinds of funky things can happen in the heat of battle and characters can be hit with status ailments that are both boon and burden. You can get pixelated, zombie-fied, or even turned into a block of tofu! Some status changes come with their own benefit and cost, so keep this in mind during a fight.
- Item Customization! You’ll get tons of replay value with so many ways to boost your gear’s stats! The more enemies you defeat, the more items you can get to customize your gear in whatever way you see fit. Let the great experiment begin!
- Livin’ the Noire Life! Life’s not all about grid-based battles. Sometimes Noire just wants to relax at home, and with the “Sim Noire” mode you’ll be able to do just that! Customize the place by buying furniture and accessories with in-game points, and make Noire feel like the goddess she is – unlocking extra scenes in the process.
16. Battlevoid: Harbinger
In Battlevoid: Harbinger you will have to make decisions regarding your fleet and equipment, face surprising elements, use Battlestations to your advantage and battle fiercely for survival as you defend humanity. Strategy, tactics, and resource management are the core of Battlevoid: Harbinger. Plan your ship's offenses and defenses. Fortify your ships against enemy weapons, and wield them wisely. Lure your enemies into traps, or distract your foes with distress beacons toward your Battlestation. Battlevoid: Harbinger has been praised by the press and gamers, creating a solid community for the game.Key Features
- Intense and gripping sci-fi space adventure simulation
- Explore new procedurally generated galaxies each playthrough
- Galaxies full of mysterious places, Battlestations and dangerous encounters
- Carry out missions, discover new technology, and help humanity survive
- Unique turret upgrade system, never seen in a game before
- Superb pixel graphics and effects
17. Pocket Rumble
Pocket Rumble is a streamlined, beginner-friendly 2D fighting game inspired by SNK's classic fighters for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. It retains all the gameplay elements that make traditional Street Fighter-style fighters great, but reduces the level of execution and memorization necessary to the bare minimum. That way experienced players can learn the game fast and be able to focus on deeper elements of strategy and mindgames, new players can learn the ins and outs of fighting games without being overwhelmed, and everyone can get their skills to a competitive level without too much grinding alone in training mode.Features:
- Simple, 2-button controls and universal, easy special move inputs with no complex joystick motions
- Short combos with easy timing and a straightforward cancel system
- On-screen frame data bar and visual indicators for properties like invulnerability help players understand fighting game mechanics and how individual moves work
- Simple, unambiguous health and damage system: All characters have 12 HP and all hits do 1 damage
- Diverse cast of characters each with their own unique meter and mechanics
- Quickly swap characters after a lost round to counterpick, just like between matches in a tournament, without slowing down the pace of the match
- Near-flawless online multiplayer with GGPO netcodeOffline Modes:
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
- Versus: Play local matches with friends or the CPU, and get competitive with hidden cursors for double-blind character select at the touch of a button
- Career: Take part in fictional fighting game tournaments around the globe, playing against AIs based on some of Pocket Rumble's top players from the beta, and eventually facing off against AIs from some familiar faces in the FGC
- Lessons: tutorials that teach you the fundamentals of the game
- Training: A fully-featured training mode with a variety of hotkeys and options including viewable hitboxes, save states, dummy recording and more
- Ranked: Get matched up with players of your skill level online, earn points and rank up with Elo ratings, leaderboards including character-specific rankings, and a rematch button to challenge someone to an unranked set when you need that runback
- Friendly: Invite friends to a friendly match that will not count against your rank
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
18. World of Mixed Martial Arts 3
Step into the world of MMA in World of Mixed Martial Arts 3. In this simulation title, you control every aspect of the MMA world. Take control of an MMA company and run it the way you want. Decide who to hire, what matches will take place, and who doesn't make the cut! Train fighters, negotiate contracts, watch matches unfold in real time with detailed commentary, and much, much more! Can you make it to the top of the industry?Features:
- Highly detailed fighters, with a multitude of statistics covering all major elements of MMA, from striking to jiu jitsu.
- Advanced play-by-play engine where the player can watch fights unfold in real time via detailed commentary.
- In-game web site keeps you up to date on all the happenings and fighter rankings around the game world. Automatic archiving keeps track of the details for every fight.
- Deal with injuries, fight refusals, upsets, money wrangles, bad calls and more.
- High pressure contract negotiations with fighters. Will you play it safe or call his bluff?
- Full detailed and intuitive game editor allows in-depth customization.
- Large game world featuring 90 separate regions, including North America, Japan, the UK and Asia.
- Watch matches that are being held on other promotion's shows "live" as they happen.
- Post-show bonus awards: Knock Out Of The Night, Submission Of The Night, and Fight Of The Night.
- Bad Calls. Referees can now make controversial (or just flat-out wrong) decisions during a match. How will you react?
- Competitive Credibility. This is a measure of the quality of a promotion's roster and is used to simulate the fans' view of the fighters.
- Creative Striking is a new stat that measures the variety of unorthodox, unusual or spectacular strikes that a fighter can use, such as spinning kicks, spinning elbows, flying knees and other crowd-pleasing moves.
- Submission Knowledge. Submission Knowledge measures which submission holds a fighter has access to. A fighter with a very high score will have moves like gogoplatas, peruvian neckties and rolling kneebars in his arsenal.
19. Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm - Director's Cut
LEGIONWOOD 2: RISE OF THE ETERNAL'S REALM is an epic fantasy Role Playing Game (RPG) in the style of the classics of yesteryear. Playing as an elite imperial soldier trying to protect their homeland, you'll get to explore a massive, fully detailed medieval empire filled with daring adventures, outlandish treasures and dramatic conflicts. Along the way, you'll have to contend with the likes of political corruption, zombie hordes, the onset of war and a game world that changes depending on your choices and actions. Get ready to pick a side on the stage of history. Will you be the one who saves Legionwood, or will you be the one who dooms it to an age of darkness?
- 20+ hours of classic RPG gameplay.
- Dozens of minigames and sidequests to discover.
- Hundreds of different character configurations.
- Over 100 intelligent and dangerous foes.
- Non-linear storyline that makes your choices count.
- Six different endings.
The Director's Cut update also includes:
- Smarter enemy AI.
- In-game lore encyclopedia.
- Expanded endings.
- Imperial Armaments, Bardsong and Journey to Charn DLC packs.
20. Space Harrier II (1988)
Space Harrier II (スペースハリアーII, Supēsu Hariā Tsū) is the sequel to Space Harrier, developed and published by Sega. It was one of the original launch titles released for the Mega Drive in Japan and one of the six Genesis launch titles in the U.S. It was also later released on the Wii's Virtual Console service. Like Altered Beast, another launch title for the Mega Drive, Space Harrier II features digitized human voice recordings during the game play, and is also an example of some of the Mega Drive's early sound, composed by Tokuhiko Uwabo (credited as "Bo").
Categories in common with Space Harrier II (1988):
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun's army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you're expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
- Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
- Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
- Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You'll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you're lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Visual & Audio Features:
- Consuming Atmosphere
- Authentic Soundtrack
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Fog of War
- Detailed Environments
- Over 150 Maps, Areas, & Lands to Explore
- High Quality/Hand Drawn Graphics
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Support for All Windows Computers
22. Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince
Fearful Symmetry is a fun puzzle game with a unique brain-teasing twist. Control two characters at the same time; both in different dimensions. It’s up to you to move the characters simultaneously in opposite directions to guide them through treacherous puzzles filled with traps.CharactersFearful Symmetry tells the story of three adventurers named Hero, Nulan and Heim.
- Hero is a fearless adventurer. Looking out for valuable treasures, he stumbles upon the legendary Symmetry Scrolls. Ignoring the rumors about the curse bound to them, he decides to take the Symmetry Scrolls.
- Nulan is a descendant of the tribe who created the Symmetry Scrolls. Her natural talent in magic lead her to become a soul-thirsty sorceress, enabling her to perceive disturbances in the symmetry.
- Haim is a prince afflicted with a terrible curse that is consuming his very soul. He wanders the land looking for a way to lift the curse. His quest led him on the trail of the legendary Symmetry Scrolls, which are rumored to have power to reverse the process.
Every character offers ways to overcome puzzles in the game, which makes every level different depending on your choice of character!Features
- Control two characters simultaneously and guide them to safety
- Play as three different characters, each with their own story and skills
- Overcome deadly traps while making your way through tons of levels
- Replay levels with different characters for a completely new approach
- Discover hidden secrets on your journey through the dimensions
- Enjoy a timeless pixel art style reminiscent of a classic era of games
23. Taima Miko Yuugi
24. Dungeon Warfare 2
Dungeon Warfare 2 is the definitive sequel to Dungeon Warfare, a challenging tower defense strategy game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeons with the deadliest of traps and insidious contraptions against greedy adventurers and wannabe heroes.Game Features
- Physics-enabled tower defense mayhem
- 32 unique traps with 8 unique traits for each trap
- More than 30 unique enemies, each with a special trait
- More than 60 handcrafted levels + an infinite number of procedurally generated dungeons
- 5+ boss battles
- Progression with experience providing passive upgrades for the traps as well as skill points
- Three skill trees with 11 skills on each tree
- Equipment system with more than 30 unique items
- Mix your own difficulty by combining difficulty mode runes for more challenge & reward
- Endless mode
- Environmental Hazards
25. NHL 2002
NHL 2002 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada, Budcat Creations, Xbox and PS2. It came out on 01-09-2001. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play NHL 2002 on PC, Xbox, Game Boy Advance and PlayStation 2.
Categories in common with NHL 2002: Sports
26. Curse of the Azure Bonds
Curse of the Azure Bonds is a RPG game developed by Strategic Simulations, Inc.. It was originally released in 1989. Strategic Simulations published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Curse of the Azure Bonds on Atari ST, Apple II, Classic Macintosh and Commodore / Amiga. You can purchase the game on GOG.
Categories in common with Curse of the Azure Bonds: Role Playing
27. Sid Meier's Pirates! (1987)
Sid Meier's Pirates! (1987) is a strategy-arcade game developed by MPS Labs, MicroProse Software and small. It came out on 01-01-1987. Ultra Games published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Sid Meier's Pirates! (1987) is available on PC, Atari ST, Classic Macintosh and NES.
28. Devious Dungeon 2
Devious Dungeon 2 is a medieval action platforming game by the creators of Random Heroes and League of Evil!
It is said that great adventures await behind the walls of this dark castle. The castles ever shifting halls are filled with deadly monsters! Treacherous traps have claimed the lives of many adventurers! It is rumoured the castle contains treasures beyond imagination. However, it is also the domain of the summoner and he does not look kindly upon uninvited guests!
Can you defeat the summoner and claim the lost treasures of the castle?
- Randomized maps with 5 worlds
- Hero classes - Barbarian, Mage and Rogue
- Lots of weapons and gear
- RPG styled upgrades
- Boss Battles
- Mini-bosses and Collectable Treasures
- Mission system
- iCloud Game Saves
- Universal (play on all your devices)
Note: While the game is playable on iPod Touch 4th gen: we strongly recommend playing on newer devices for smoother frame-rates.
29. Katana Soul
Katana Soul is a game made for retrogamers grown up during the golden age of 8-bit home computers.
It provides a 30 minutes long adventure, short but extremely difficult: players have no save states nor continues, only their skill with the katana sword.
Dive in the Sengoku era, in an ancient and dark Japan filled with demonic creatures and traps behind every corner! Discover all of the stories behind the power of the tengu mask and lift the demonic curse!
- A short game with an huge challenge level
- No saves, no continues: a 100% arcade experience
- Graphics based on the C64's 16-color palette
- Pure chiptune-style music created by muscian Andrea Baroni
- More than 30 enemies to defeat
- Two different difficulty levels
- Extra mode: Survival mode
- Many homages from retro-samurai games
30. Jet Set Knights
When the king is not at home, the bad things can be done...
The peaceful tiny kingdom is now under attack from their old enemies, beings from the dark world... The princess Kitty and all people of the kingdom are now in danger!
Don't wait! Take one of four brave knights, face hundreds of evil creatures and protect the princess at all costs!
Jet Set Knights is an old-school arcade action platformer inspired by classics from the golden age such as Mario Bros, Snow Bros or newest Super Crate Box. If You love retro 2D platformers mixed with tower defense and RPG elements, Jet Set Knight is for You!
- Simple controls and pure arcade action
- Choose from 4 Knights, each with their own unique abilities
- Single player and Local multiplayer for 2-4 players
- 2 Players Survival mode. Defeat monsters together with your friend!
- Three local multiplayer modes include Last Man Standing, Domination or famous EGG Tournament
- Secret Characters
- Retro-styled handcrafted pixel graphics created with love
- Over 14 unlockable weapons, spells and special artifacts
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ghosts, Slimes, Skeletons, Devils or Giant Snowballs!
- Plenty of hidden secrets, surprises and deadlies traps
- Level Up your heroes and collect many power-ups
- Fight with powerful Bosses!
- 12 in-game Achievements
- Funny mini-games
- Full Xbox 360 controller support
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- Future content updates
- Awesome retro-style game manual
- Excellent Soundtrack
- And of course, there's a princess to save! =)
Note: The multiplay modes for 2-4 players are local only, not online.
31. Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena
In Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena you are not a hero, a noble ruler, or even a combatant. Instead, you are the new owner of a team of fighting slaves, one of the many factions who compete for the adoration of the common people in the ancient storied arenas of the Crownlands.
Your task will be to oversee the training of your fighters and build your estate into an effective school of combat, all while trying to enhance your personal reputation and standing among the nobles of the realm. This is an expensive business, and the king demands his taxes - so you must make sure to manage your treasury with care and attention.
Glory awaits those with a bold heart and a steadfast mind, as well as a place for their faction among the legends of the arena ...
- Inherit a dilapidated estate and a couple of fledgling fighters, and then over time develop it into a prestigious academy for your team of fighting slaves. Restore the ruined buildings and hire new staff to serve your every need, from doctors and trainers to cooks and scribes.
- Progress through twelve arenas and dozens of opponents to reach the royal arena in the city of Aldmoor, where your slaves will fight for the glory of the king and queen.
- Develop relationships with whichever fighters you choose to acquire from the slave ship, each of whom comes with a unique personality and a fully fleshed-out backstory.
- Train your fighters and purchase new and stronger equipment as your fortunes increase, progressing through shortswords and basic leather coverings to halberds and full plate armour.
- As your reputation grows you can also choose to become engaged with the turbulent politics of the realm, following a series of 'choice and consequence' based storylines and meeting many important characters along the way.
- And of course, you must have a life outside of the arena. Find a husband or wife to share in your glory. Build stables and start keeping a team of racing horses to bring more money into your household. Forge a legacy to last the ages.
32. The Miskatonic
Explore the most prestigious occult school in North America, The Miskatonic University, in a hilarious dark comedy set after the Lovecraft canon, in which Innsmouth is demolished, Cthulhu is perpetually immobilised, England is overrun with cannibals, Antarctica is plundered, and the greatest threat to mankind is its own ambitions.
Charlotte LeStrange, a former member of the Chesuncook witch cult blessed with magically mind-altering eyes, has been recently hired by The Miskatonic to perform errands for the mutated faculty and patrol the Occult Science wing of the university. A bubbly and inquisitive sort, Charlotte is fascinated with the monsters and mutants of the stories and spells, and a job at The Miskatonic seems like a dream come true! Though behind the supernaturally disfigured staff, the unusually invasive science teachers, and the adorably horrifying cosmic abominations known as the Dunwichers, hides a vast, nightmarish conspiracy that only Charlotte herself is equipped to solve!
- A dark comedy kinetic visual novel set in a post-Lovecraft universe.
- Interact with dozens of strange characters in a multitude of open hub areas.
- Follow Charlotte LeStrange's story from simple witch girl to soft-boiled occult detective.
Driller (known as Space Station Oblivion in the United States) is a 1987 puzzle video game. It was written by British developers Major Developments and published by Incentive Software for the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and MS-DOS. The game was notable for its early 3D game engine, Freescape.
Categories in common with Driller: Puzzle
34. WCW SuperBrawl Wrestling
WCW SuperBrawl Wrestling is a professional wrestling video game published by FCI, Inc. for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1994. The third World Championship Wrestling (WCW) video game, it is named after the pay-per-view SuperBrawl. It was the only WCW game to be released on the Super NES, and the last to be produced by FCI, Inc.
Categories in common with WCW SuperBrawl Wrestling: Fighting
35. Secret of the Silver Blades
Secret of the Silver Blades is a RPG game developed by Strategic Simulations, Inc.. It was originally released in 1990. Strategic Simulations, Inc. published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
You can play Secret of the Silver Blades on PC, Commodore / Amiga and Classic Macintosh. You can purchase the game on GOG.
It was scored by John Halbleib.
Categories in common with Secret of the Silver Blades: Role Playing
36. They Came From the Sky
Terror from Space throws World into Panic! The story that could happen tomorrow to us!
They Came From the Sky is tiny, retro styled, highly-addictive and fast paced arcade game wherein you take the role of one of the Flying Saucers in the 1950s with one and only one Mission:
GameplayYour misson is to "rescue" all humans from earth. Some humans will try to take your ship down, so be careful!
Each human that you hit with beam will award you 1 point, but you will get combo bonuses if you abduct more humans in short time.
Press LEFT mouse button to use the abduction beam and change the direction that your UFO is moving. When UFO reaches the end of the screen, he will turn around, changing direction. Your ship have also the WARP drive (super fast move), just press the RIGHT mouse button.
*Don't forget: Warp drive need a fully charged battery!
- A excellent coffee-break game!
- Insanely Addictive and Simple gameplay
- Infinite replayability >>> Get the highest score you can!
- Choose from 6 unlockable Flying Saucers, each with their own unique abilities.
- Abduct a lot of humans, cats, chickens, birds or Elvis!
- Unique retro pixel-art graphics and sounds with 50s feel.
- Don't wait! Prepare a juicy "Human Smoothie"!
Warning: This game contains elements of PIXEL violence :O
37. World's Fastest Pizza
It's not easy, when your pizza is so cheesy.Head to Australia in the game critics are calling "Please stop emailing me!" Wage war on the suburbs using an armory of SUPERPOWERS and NOT-SO-SUPERPOWERS in your quest to rid the land of hunger and spread the joys of sexy pizza.What SUPERPOWERS do you get?A Personal Assistant Koala , Black Magic, A Cloned Flash Mob, a Time Machine and Bovine Growth Hormones, just to name a few. Nothing particularly weird.How about DESTRUCTABLE ENVIRONMENTS and A BANGIN' SOUNDTRACK?If the game didn't have those, this would all be a waste of your time. I wouldn't waste you time!Can I make it rain in the game?Geez, you just dont know when to quit, do you? OF COURSE YOU CAN MAKE IT RAIN.Who do you play as?Tortoiseman was born on planet Tortopia before being sent to Earth by his father, J-Dilla, just before the planet's destruction. On Earth, he was adopted by a bogan pizza chef and his wife. Also, he started to display baller superpowers, which he decided to use for the benefit of humanity. Using the awesomely fake name Cornelius Pretorius, he is a pizza boy for World’s Fastest Pizza, a Fremantle fast-food restaurant.Is Channing Tatum in the game?Sure.Matthew McConaughey?Why not.But what about the...HUSH, child. I know you have many questions, but all I can say is that the answers lie within this remarkable game!
38. Graze Counter
Graze the enemy’s bullets, Charge them head-on, and Wreak Havoc!!
An exhilarating and dangerous shoot-em-up!
This is a game for those with courage and survival instinct!
It is the 23rd century, and the virtual network “EDEN” has brought about an era of peace and prosperity. One day, it refuses access from the administrator – seemingly out of nowhere.
The 2.4 million civilians connected to the network became hostages within cyberspace.
EDEN then presented humanity with an ultimatum:
To release those hostages, a human must fight the now evolved network and win. Two capable fighter pilots have been chosen for this difficult task.
The fate of humanity is in their hands…
Graze the enemy’s bullets to charge the Graze Counter Gauge! Every fighter can use this gauge to unleash powerful counters.
In addition, by collecting the stars that enemies (and countered bullets) drop, you can charge your Break Gauge. When this is full, you can enter “Break Mode” and do some serious damage to your enemies!
Dodge your enemy’s bullets by a hair, charge your energy, and annihilate the enemy with your counterattack!
Type-1 [G-01/R April Divider]Pilot: Ginyose Uzuki
A long-range fighter with low manoeuvrability, but a spread-shot.
Type-2[G-02/B Freedom Dancer]Pilot: Furuyama Satsuki
A fighter with high movement speed and high attack; she is truly valuable in close-range combat.
Type-3[YR-01 Revolgear]Pilot: Katori Hayate
A special fighter with bits that auto-attack at the same time you graze enemy bullets.
Type-4[XK-02 Kirisame Blade]Pilot: Kirisame Kiriko
A special fighter with blade bits. It is best used in close-range combat.
Type-5[SP-01 Shadow Divider]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-6[SP-02 Alternative D]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-7[SP-03 Revolgear 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter with tremendous firepower and an incredible attack range.
Type-8[SP-04 Kirisame Blade 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter that requires a lot of skill to pilot. It has the highest firepower and movement speed.
- 5 stages.
- 8 fighters / characters (2 to start and 6 unlockable ones) .
- 3 difficulties: Novice, Arcade, and Expert.
- A tutorial to learn the game’s basics.
- A mission mode, where you’ll clear difficult tasks.
- A timed boss-rush.
- Support gamepad and key config
39. Cat Sorter VR
In this whimsical VR game, players have the opportunity to sort defective cats, disassemble them and rebuild them into “purfect” felines, using intuitive controls. The room-scale VR experience can be played alone or in a group, as the design allows for party gameplay with friends or family.
40. Shadowgate: MacVenture Series
The wind whistles shrilly through the halls as you step gingerly over the threshold. You’ve just entered Shadowgate, a once shining fortress, now a dark smoldering ruin. Swallow your fear and take up your torch. In your hands lies the fate of your land... freedom and sunlight, or the dark domination of the Warlock Lord. Only you, the last of an ancient line of kings, can hope to stop the evil one from his dread purpose: the raising of the titan Behemoth and the destruction of all you hold dear.
The original Macintosh AND Apple IIgs versions have been restored to their original glory! Come see where the world of first-person fantasy adventures started and experience the classic adventure as it appeared in 1987.
Play the completely updated Shadowgate (2014) by clicking here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/294440/Shadowgate: MacVenture Series Key Features
- Two Original Versions: You get BOTH the Macintosh and Apple IIgs versions, restored to their original glory!
- First Person Adventuring: Over 50 game rooms of fantasy adventure.
- Drag and Drop: Utilize the classic, groundbreaking windows-based, drag and drop object system.
- Puzzles: Tons of great puzzles.
- Customized UI: Move the UI around to suit your needs and resize the retro graphics to full screen.
- Save System: Save your progress at any time – create as many save points as you wish.
41. Axes and Acres
Axes and Acres is a deep and engaging single-player strategy game designed to create exciting decisions every turn. Axes and Acres includes elements of deck-building which allow you to strategically manage your peasants to farm, build, and survive. The rules are easy to learn, but every turn can be played out in many different ways, leading to complex and interesting choices.
In Axes and Acres you are the lord of a small but rich plot of land (and a couple smelly peasants). These peasants are represented by dice and can Build, Work, Gather Resources, and Reproduce, depending on their mood. Using a combination of your burgeoning population and "motivation" cards, you will build, chop, cultivate and plot to produce a thriving village!
In Axes and Acres both your workers and your motivations can be improved and changed, all within one game. Each play-through is discrete, every decision is difficult and interesting, and there are tons of decisions - making every minute of gameplay valuable. Axes and Acres will test your strategic and tactical skills while providing a rewarding and fun experience.
Axes and Acres is the second game from BrainGoodGames, the creators of the well-received single player strategy game Militia. (7000+ players, 97% review score).http://store.steampowered.com/app/421260/
42. Demons Age
DEMONS AGE is a brand new title that brings together the characteristics of a classic turn-based roleplaying game with modern graphics and a gripping atmosphere.
Players will dive into the world of Moragon, which is being overrun by Demons after a period of relative quiet. It is up to them to travel the land and discover the relation between the Demon uprising and a mysterious sect that is trying to reawaken the mythical Lord of Darkness, Vazuhr.
Select one of 16 convicts from different races and classes, and experience a thrilling adventure in which you must hire like-minded adventurers to form a party, explore mysterious ruins and fight against ancient evil forces, in a classic turn-based combat style.
Discover or buy new and better equipment to prepare yourself and your party to battle the arduous combats that you will face in the dangerous land of Moragon.
But beware. Danger may be closer than you think since one wrong decision while choosing a fellow adventurer may turn allies into enemies.
43. Hover Hazard
1 - 4 player/s
Navigate your spaceship inside a deadly arena. Dodge bullets, saws and lasers, while avoiding and using other obstacles in your way.
See if you can survive in Singleplayer or challenge your friends in Shared Screen Multiplayer (2 - 4 players) for ultimate carnage!
Tip: Hold Left Shift while launching the game to access controls and resolution menu.
44. To Ash
An RPG By Kyle Ballentine.Do You Accept Death? Or Do You Fear It?An old-school RPG made to question your acceptance of mortality.
A unique RPG where instead of becoming stronger, you get weaker as you go along. Demitri is a hero who already completed his journey. He is already powerful, so combat is complex and strategic from the start! But no one can live forever, and everyone’s story must come to an end.
The theme revolves around death and acceptance. Written by a therapist, the story is made help you think about what you cannot control. Age, death, loss... these are all things we must accept in our lives.
For those just looking to experience the story, there are 2 distinct modes.Key Features
- No grinding levels, because the hero becomes weaker
- Complex, strategic battles from the start and no long tutorials
- Turn-based battles with the “Stance” mechanic, allowing you to strengthen the character in various ways and respond to enemy attacks.
- Strong themes of acceptance and mortality with an impactful ending, even the towns are modelled after the 5 stages of grief
- 2 versions, one for RPG veterans and one for those who just want to experience the story
•"Adventure Mode" (3-5 hours), which removes the element of combat and strategy, but leaves the story, puzzles, and exploration to enjoy!
- 2 endings depending on your choices
- Original art by Neon Skies Studio
I am a therapist in Santa Ana, California. I currently live with my wife, two cats, and one dog.
This is my first game, To Ash. I’m a life-long gamer, (growing up with two brothers, we played a ton of different games) and an RPG lover. I worked on this by myself, but had input from testers, family, and had some original art made by Jala Prendes.
So you know where some of my influences come from, some of my favorite games are; Castlevania, Mario RPG, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Smash Bros., ‘Tales of’ games, Zelda, and Albert Odyssey.
45. HITOTSU NO MORI
■Players can "mix" items to create powerful ones.
■There are 3 kind of "Ghosts", "Nen-oni", "Beast-oni" and "Wraith".
■During battle, you can gather great strength by "Guarding".
■Gaining "Purging Points" by taking down enemies. You can upgrade yourself using them but since the enemies won't respawn, it's better to use them wisely.
46. Zombitatos the end of the Pc master race
Welcome to the apocalyptic world of Zombitatos!
Are you ready for the most hilarious point and click adventure that you have ever seen?
You are going to play as 2 survivors in this comedy full motion video point and click adventure! There are puzzle elements to keep your brain entertain!, lots of easter eggs, a unique style of humor, and an interactive storyline, which means you can make choices that will influence your adventure!
Find out who did the zombie apocalypse! Trump? GabeN? Jesus? Who knows...
All of this in Zombitatos : the end of the pc master race!
Are you ready to survive?
"sudoku." - is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", or "regions") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.
▪ 33 levelsAchievements
▪ 66 Achievements
▪ Full Russian and English Alphabet + Symbols
Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons, Backgrounds (Soon)
Music: Chris Zabriskie
48. SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
“SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad”, the sequel to the NEOGEO fan favorite 2D action shooting game, returns to the missions on the Steam battlefield!
Progress through the bullet hell, and put a stop to DIO's evil plans! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE:
Pick up one of the four mercenary characters available, and fight your way through the bullet hell to put a stop to DIO, a terrorist organization who is threatening the world's leaders to submit to their will.
Connect to Steam and clear missions with a brother-in-arms far away via the Online Co-Op Play feature.
Engage with a fellow countryman or foreign ally, and try to eradicate the terrorist threat known as “DIO”!
Check your current rank & score in “SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad” at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top troopers!
Configure all types of video options, controls and volume sound settings to your preference for the most pleasant “SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad” experience ever.
*The language display can be chosen and changed at any time from the "language" tab in Properties.
** WILL NOT RUN ON Windows XP **
Categories in common with SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad: Action
49. Liberty or Death
Liberty or Death is a strategy game developed by KOEI and KOEI Corporation. It came out on 01-01-1993. KOEI Corporation published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Liberty or Death is available on PC, SNES and Genesis.
Categories in common with Liberty or Death: Strategy
50. Donald Duck's Playground
Donald Duck's Playground is a 1984 Sierra educational game.
The player takes the role of Donald Duck, whose job is to earn money so that he can buy playground items for his nephews. To do this, Donald can get himself a job in any of four different work places. Each job shift lasts from one to eight minutes, as the player wants, in which time Donald has to earn as much as he can.
Donald Duck's Playground was originally written for the Commodore 64 and subsequently ported to Sierra's AGI interpreter for the Apple II, PC compatibles, Amiga, and Atari ST. A version for the TRS-80 Color Computer followed as well. The AGI engine had not been designed for this type of game and Al Lowe has described some aspects of porting it (most notably the cash register section) as "ridiculous".
Categories in common with Donald Duck's Playground: Educational