The best games like Human: Fall Flat are:
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
- arrow_rightI Am Alive
- arrow_rightTom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- arrow_rightGang Beasts
- arrow_rightThe Ship: Murder Party
- arrow_rightLEGO CITY Undercover
- arrow_rightBroken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
100 Best Games Like Human: Fall Flat:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (21)
- PlayStation 4 (40)
- iOS (30)
- Android (16)
- macOS (95)
- Linux (62)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (26)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (25)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
1. Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
Assassin’s Creed is an action-adventure game that follows the confrontation of the Assassins and the Templars. It’s the first installment in the series, followed by several standalone titles and DLCs. Director’s Cut Edition is the extended version of Assassin’s Creed with more investigation options and several new missions.
The game’s world is split between the modernity and the time after the Third Crusade when the main action is set. You play as Desmond Miles, a descendant of an assassin named Altair Ibn-La'Ahad. You need to step into the war over the Apple of Eden. With the Animus machine Desmond’s mind is sent to the past and you take control of Altair. The game missions are in fact a series of assassinations you need to carry out.
Assassin’s Creed is set in an open world with three main cities: Jerusalem, Acre, or Damascus. In every city you get information about your target and can complete side quests. You upgrade Altair with new weapons after each successful assassination. The protagonist is also very skillful and has the Eagle Vision ability to highlight all visible characters either they are targets, enemies, allies or neutrals. This option is only available when the health bar is full.
2. I Am Alive
I Am Alive is an action game with survival elements set in the post-apocalyptic environment. You take on the role of Adam, who lost his wife and daughter during the earthquake in Chicago. Almost a year after the accident he starts looking for them around the semi-destroyed city.
Like many survival games, I Am Alive includes resource management, crafting and fighting with other survivors over the loot. The unique parameter you need to take into account is Adam’s stamina: every action reduces his powers. The game provides an extensive combat system that features several weapon types and protection items along with the ability to frighten some enemies and to avoid the confrontation. All weapons you get at certain story points or completing special side quests.
The gameplay combines the survival aspect with constant fights and the necessity to explore every piece of locations in order to find useful items. As a result, I Am Alive receives the features of a tactical action genre that expand the gaming experience you get.
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
After six titles into the series, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six polished and tried the formulas to keep the player interested. This installment allows players to insert their own characters in place of Bishop, a squad mate of the previous protagonist, Logan Keller. Story campaign can be played in co-op with another player, and will follow the operatives through the search for the terrorist, that detonated a chemical bomb, taking many innocent lives. In case of a co-op, the Host will take the place of Bishop, with the additional player taking the place of Knight, whose looks are also can be changed by the said player.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is a first-person shooter for the most part, but the camera switches into the third person mode while the characters are taking cover. Players can partake in Terrorist Hunt, which is a quick map with randomly scattered enemies a player has to kill. This mode can be played as a Lone Wolf, or with AI companions and a co-op partner. Regular multiplayer of Vegas 2 has been expanded to add ten more maps, two adversarial modes, and better online matchmaking.
4. Gang Beasts
Gang Beasts is a silly multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal mêlée fight sequences, and absurdly hazardous environments.
Watch in horror and amusement as gangs of gummy miscreants fight to grab, push, pull, and force their enemies from suspended window cleaning scaffolds, neglected funfair attractions, and commercial haulage trucks.
Gasp with shock and delight at the spectacle of farcically pugnacious thugs punching, kicking, and throwing their foes into unspecified hazardous machinery, flaming incinerator pits, and the path of moving trains.
5. The Ship: Murder Party
The Ship: Murder Party is a first-person shooter video game made with Valve Corporation Source engine. The first playable concept of The Ship was released as a modification for well-known and famous video game Half-Life 2.
The year is 1920. The setting is a cruise ship where each player has the mission to secretly murder other player when nobody is watching. Also, despite the killing the player has to be aware of their own hunters.
The story is about a man called Mr. X, who has handed free tickets for players in his cruise ship. Of course, the player's characters don’t know that once they are on the ship they will have to kill other passengers and if a passenger chooses not to do so the Mr. X will kill him or her immediately by feeding him or her to sharks.
The Ship has single-player and multiplayer modes. In single-player, the player gets the role of second class passenger named Charlie Panther who is welcomed by Mr. X talking about his requirements for the passenger which includes killing other people on the ship. In multiplayer mode each player gets a nickname and has the objective to kill certain person on the ship.
While the Cold War did not turn into a real war, the Earthmen are invited to fight with the Martians - with all the arsenal of the Cold War and several experimental technologies.
Synthesis of genres
The game achieved a productive blending of several genres - the third-person shooter, real-time strategy, and tower defense.
From the genre of strategy into the game came the need to build a network of defensive structures capable of resisting the pressure of mechanical invaders. From the genre of the shooter from the third person the game took a powerful action in the entourage of several visual styles - comics of the 50's, neon lights of the 80's and 90's, cold dynamics of the 00's. Much in the design of locations is a quote or allusions to famous works of science fiction of the fifties.
Instead of the invasion of the Reds, an invasion from the Red Planet
Mars invades the US with its iconic 50s-styled flying saucers, insectoid drones, various robots in the size of a skyscraper, rolling balls that turn into death machines on stilts, floating bombs, iconic 50's-styled flying saucers. The aliens are rolling in waves, from different directions.
Characters that can be played correspond to the chosen style of pulp-sci-fi, including a jetpack piloting heroine, a shotgun wielding space cowboy, a secret government agent, and a battle hardened Marine captain.
You can play on behalf of one of the characters, but you can also unite with others, and this will give the most guaranteed victory.
You can fight in different ways - attack the aliens, personally shooting them, or building a network of defensive structures. When building, you can use money, sell unnecessary.
You can alternate the way of action - to run and shoot, and then to build something and so on. Of course, in this situation, there is no time for deep strategic calculations, so the strategic part of the game is not as elaborate as in the games of the strategic genre itself.
The canon of the genre tower defense is presented in the game much more fully - there are quite useful tools, a great variety of units. For defense with weapons, the player has the soldiers with rocket-propelled grenades, gun turrets, weapons that freeze and fire the enemies and so forth.
7. LEGO CITY Undercover
Join the Chase! In LEGO® CITY Undercover, play as Chase McCain, a police officer who's been tasked with going undercover to hunt down the notorious – and recently escaped – criminal Rex Fury and putting an end to his city-wide crime wave. With two player co-op, friends can explore the sprawling open-world metropolis that is LEGO® City, with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, car thieves to bust, hilarious movie references to discover, vehicles to drive, and hundreds of collectibles. LEGO CITY Undercover brings together witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humor to create a fun-filled experience for players of all ages to enjoy.
8. Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is a point-and-click adventure game developed by Revolution Software. It was funded through Kickstarter.
On an art exhibition in a modern-day Paris, a criminal disguised as a pizza boy shoots the art galleries owner and steals the painting that was captured by fascists in Catalonia in 1937. George and Nico accidentally meet each other and begin the investigation of this event.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is a 2-dimensional game that is, unexpectedly, features a third-person camera. Like in the previous titles of the series, the game still relies on its point and click user interface. In order to bring something new into the gameplay, Revolution Software added crafting into the game. Crafting allows creating new items that are essential to progress further into the game's levels.
Like in the previous game, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse relies on its hotspot system. There are special spots scattered across the levels. When the players stand right on them, several actions will become available for them.
Character death scenes are back again. It is possible to die if the players react too slow on something or make a wrong decision. The players do not start off the last checkpoint after death. Instead, the players spawn right before their death scene.
9. AER - Memories of Old
The gods of old are forgotten, lost in the events that shattered the world, leaving only fragments of islands in the sky. This mystic world of endless skies, colorful islands and ancient ruins is in danger of falling into darkness. As one of the last few shapeshifters, you are sent on a pilgrimage to the Land of Gods. Uncover the secrets that will help save reality itself.
10. The Deer
The Deer is an indie history education game developed by Fabio Ferrara and Giulia Airoldi.
The game follows a deer living in the Pleistocene epoch that goes through the world's woods and gathers provisions to survive the winter.
The Deer is a purely educational experience designed mainly for children. The players control a deer that goes through the woods. No enemies are present in the game at all. All the game's assets are hand-drawn as well as hand-animated.
As the players go through the woods of the Ice Age, floating tooltips will appear on the screen, telling them about different aspects of life and nature during that historical period. At some points of gameplay, the players will encounter puzzles, which help the players memorize various facts about the Ice Age. The players will also witness several time periods as they progress through the game, starting with Spring that is followed by Summer and Autumn, and Winter, which finishes the game.
There are no bad ending present in the game, as the players will get the provisions necessary for the deer in any way. There is a little degree of interactivity present in the game, as the only thing the players can do is to move the deer, solve puzzles, and admire the game's drawn environments.
There are no T-Rexes in the game, as they have already gone extinct several millions of years before the events of The Deer.
11. the static speaks my name
A dark/sad/weird/funny first person exploration game. You play a man on his last night alive as he obsesses over a mysterious painting. More of a story game in that it emphasizes mood and character over gameplay. Takes ten minutes to play and has "next-gen" features like a shrimp tank with pet shrimp. Be warned, the game contains explicit handling of suicide.
For people that have played the game elsewhere, this is the original version, not an expansion or HD remake.
Follow me on twitter at @jessebarksdale. I post updates about new things there.
12. Who's Your Daddy
DescriptionWho's Your Daddy is a casual 1 on 1 video game featuring a clueless father attempting to prevent his infant son from certain death.Current Features
- A beautiful home for you to watch over your son in
- Physics based game play allowing you to move small objects as you please
- Beautiful compositions to be played on your baby's piano
- Two unique character types to play as
- Randomized locations of crucial items
- Awesome power ups for being able to do chores
- Available for PC, Mac and Linux/Steam OS
- Power Outlet Covers
- Cabinet Locks
- Peek-A-Boo: Makes the daddy invisible
- Bat Dad: Daddy can see baby's health and location through walls
- Say Momma: Daddy can see the location of important objects through walls
- Shoving forks into power outlets
- Chugging various cleaning products
- Scuba diving unsupervised in the tub
13. Rec Room
Things to Know
- Rec Room is an active game. Please use common sense and caution while playing!
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Children between 13-18 must consult with a parent or guardian before playing.
- In Early Access, Rec Room defaults to being a public experience. You will interact and voice chat with other people in real time. Rec Room offers mute, ignore and reporting features which we encourage you to learn and use. But even if you use these features, you still may be exposed to speech or behavior you find inappropriate.
- By playing Rec Room, you agree to our Code of Conduct!
- Rule #1: Be excellent to each other!
- No sexually explicit behavior or language in the locker room or public activities.
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Whatever you choose to do in a private activity, still make sure everyone is cool with it.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory or harassing language is not welcome in Rec Room.
- Don't mess with other people's games! We don't want to implement a million rules to control your behavior in every game. Don't make us.
You have the tools you'll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies.
Over 100,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next generation fighters to sci-fi spacecrafts. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.CHALLENGES
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. The challenges will keep you entertained for hours. Land on aircraft carriers, escort bombers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.SANDBOX
Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally.
Modding is fully supported so you can build your own parts and environments. Download our Unity package which includes specially designed tools to aid in designing and building mods which you can then share with your friends and the community.
BEDLAM - THE GENRE JUMPING SHOOTER
Bedlam is a unique FPS game based on a novel of the same name by cult Scottish author Christopher Brookmyre.
Pitched as a shooter for those who survived online gaming in the 80s and 90s, Bedlam takes a look through an iconic time in online gaming and serves up some authentic gaming nostalgia with up-to-date graphics and gaming features. Bedlam is set entirely in the first-person but will explore other game genres from a first-person perspective.
In the game you play Heather Quinn (aka Athena) a colleague of Ross Baker (aka Bedlam). Heather is an overworked and underpaid scientist developing medical technology for corporate giant Neurosphere. One rainy Monday morning Heather volunteers as a test candidate for the new Neurosphere brain scanning tech - anything to get out of the office for a few hours.
But when she gets out of the scanner she discovers she's not only escaped the office, but possibly escaped real life for good! Heather finds herself trapped in Starfire - the violent sci-fi game she spent her teenage years playing - with no explanation, no backup and, most terrifyingly, no way out!
Join us in Early Access and get ready to unleash BEDLAM.
The description below was written by Christopher Brookmyre for the release of the novel in 2013
Heaven is a prison. Hell is a playground.
Would it be your ultimate fantasy to enter the world of a video game?
A realm where you don’t have to go to work or worry about your health; where you can look like a hero or a goddess; where you can fly space-ships, slay dragons, visit any period in history, any realm in fiction, yet all of it feels completely real. A realm where there are no consequences and no responsibilities, to the extent that even if you die, you can just respawn and start again.
Or would it be your worst nightmare?
Trapped in a place where every demon ever conjured by the human mind can be made flesh. Cut off from the real world, unable to see your family or friends ever again. Stuck in an endless state of war and chaos where the pain and fear feels real and from which not even death can offer an escape.
Prison or playground. Heaven or hell.
This is where you find out
Check out the first hands on preview of Bedlam by Rock, Paper, Shotgun: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/07/25/bedlam-game/
One of the first Bedlam play thru's by Jim Sterling of The Escapist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jutpej9ZcyM
And coverage about our female lead character Heather Quinn by BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-27695235
16. The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Upcoming indie superstars Mimimi Productions present The Last Tinker: City of Colors.
A joyous action adventure lovingly crafted in the image of all time classics such as Zelda, Jak and Daxter and Banjo Kazooie, The Last Tinker is a colorful journey through Colortown, a world built upon creativity, emotion and collaboration.
A dark force named The Bleakness has emerged and seeks to tear the colors apart, draining all joy and life from the world.
Koru, a young boy from the slums of Colortown, is forced to act. He embarks on an epic and one of a kind adventure to combat the Bleakness and to restore joy and color to his home.
17. WALL-E: The Video Game
After 700 years alone on Earth, WALL-E has found a friend in EVE. Adventures are afoot as they board the spaceship Axiom and try to save humanity.
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®3 systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS3™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionalities may not be available.
You are the Harbinger, a skilled warrior who exists outside of time. You have foreseen the annihilation of the land known as Urralia and have been summoned to rewrite its fate. Serve as the eyes and the sword of Urralia as you identify characters who may have played a part in the story of its destruction, like a war general or a powerful sorcerer. Appear alongside these characters to discover how they chose to spend their final moments. Will you fight with them or against them?
By participating in fateful events from different perspectives, you’ll learn valuable information about how specific decisions unfold. When those situations call for battle, make use of the Harbinger’s sword techniques and creatively combine time-slowing spells or other abilities to eliminate threats. Use the power of Omensight to weave a new narrative, pave the way to a brighter future, and give the land of Urralia a second chance.
- Manipulate time to witness the outcome of events from different perspectives
- Join a diverse cast of characters with mysterious roles to play in Urralia's story - and each other's
- Learn key information about specific characters, then help or hinder them to prevent the end of the world
- Fight using fluid, stylish combat that combines swordplay and magical abilities
19. de Blob
Don't know about art but you know what you like? Whether you are a master of the brush or a finger painting fool, just say no way to gray and join with de Blob and his pals as they launch a color revolution. A mischievous and unlikely hero, only de Blob can flip, bounce and smash his way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to ignite a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color.
Battle against massive tank battalions, speedy I.N.K.T. racers and elite Inky soldiers on your quest to free the citizens of Chroma City. Avoid hot plates, electric shocks and inky turrets to create your own path to the impenetrable I.N.K.T. Fortress. Just remember that the struggle to reclaim Chroma City is to be fought on your terms. Remix the city in your own image using custom paints, patterns and soundtracks. Super-size your blob to attack larger and stronger enemies. Join the Color Revolutionaries to refine your skills while making a mess. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future.
de Blob is a 3D platformer where players maneuver their hero, de Blob. Equal parts amorphous blob of paint, struggling artist, revolutionary and juvenile delinquent, de Blob's goal is to replace the drab, lifeless gray coloring that the I.N.K.T. Corporation has imposed on Chroma City and its inhabitants, the Raydians, with a range of vibrant life-giving colors, all the while avoiding and battling the gray-clad forces of the Inkies.
Players must acquire paint and hurl de Blob at the buildings, walls, statues, roads and skies above Chroma City. As de Blob bounces around, adding color wherever he lands, his supply of paint is depleted and he begins to dry out. As this happens players must collect more paint and rehydrate in pools and in front of hydrants scattered across the city. As the game starts access is limited to the colors red, blue and yellow, but these can be blended to create a number of other colors. Being able to create and apply these colors becomes important as Chroma City and its inhabitants come to life, and de Blob makes contact with a range of other characters known as the 'Color Revolutionaries' and receives an increasing amount of missions that charge him with splattering color all over town. Success at these mission gains the player point which drives the game forward, eventually leading to a direct assault on Comrade Black's I.N.K.T. fortress guarded by elite Inky soldiers and massive ink turrets.Key Featuresde Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
Save your City: Paint Chroma City's towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks Plenty of Play Modesde Blob features both a deep story-driven singleplayer mode where players get to dig into the Raydian's struggle against all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation, as well as a diverse range of multiplayer options. These multiplayer campaigns support up to four players, come with street and sewer maps and include four player split-screen functionality.
Just a few of the multiplayer campaigns include:
Paint Match - Paint as many buildings as possible and steal points from opponents by re-painting the buildings that they've already covered.
Blob on the Run - A variation of 'Capture the Flag,' in this mode only one blob can paint and is pursued by opponents who attempt to slam him into submission and gain the ability to paint and accumulate points themselves.
Blob Race - In this mode buildings can only be painted once and are indicated by in-game arrow. With time limited it's a race not only to paint the town but also to keep opponents from doing the same.Steam Edition Features:Improved texture and lightmap resolution
Added FXAA Anti Aliasing
Added Resolution and graphic quality option
Keyboard & mouse and Gamepad (360/ps4) support and UI adaptation, also added remap feature
Unofficial Wiimote support
20. Red Crucible: Firestorm
Compete with friends or players from around the globe using some of the world's deadliest modern weapons and vehicles. Play with up to 24 players in unique arenas designed for infantry, vehicle, and air combat.
- Search and Destroy
- Team Deathmatch: Resources "TDR"
- Team Deathmatch: Armored "TDA"
21. Just In Time Incorporated
Just In Time Incorporated is a hilarious VR game about "Death Prevention Insurance" for the HTC Vive. As a new employee, your job is to save your clients from certain death as disasters play out in slow-motion. Your Hyper-Gloves allow you to move super-fast, teleport, and even catch bullets. It's a good thing too, because death lurks in every corner in this action/comedy built from the ground up for immersive, room-scale VR.
22. Tales of Escape
Have you ever wanted to play an escape room alone?
Well, neither did we! It's why we created a multiplayer escape room platform, so you can play with up to 6 people.
Tales of Escape is a series of multiplayer, VR (also playable on nonVR computers), escape room adventures. Gather around the campfire with your friends and choose a story to play! This is the base game which includes "Cold as Ice", the first of the stories, where you find yourselves trapped in a butcher's shop with no way out. Fight against the clock to solve the puzzles and get out of there before it's too late! Also, what happened to that lovely couple who had the store anyway?Solve Puzzles on:
- Single Or Multiplayer with Up to Six People!
- Pc, Vive, Or Potato! (Warning: Can't actually play on a potato)
- Cross platform steak-slapping!
This is only the beginning... No, seriously, this is the first room of the series and more rooms are coming soon as downloadable content!
23. Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN! 🤖
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot!
With a laser sword.
SURVIVE AND PERHAPS YOU WILL EARN UPGRADES.
GOOD LUCK IN THE ARENA.
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant...
Oh, and the one before that...
1. Story Mode - One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
2. Endless Mode - Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 5 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to 🏆TITANIUM🏆 ?
3. Twitch Mode - TWITCH PLAYS YOU. Your Twitch stream viewers earn coins, bet on your gameplay and spawn enemies to kill you (or give you ❤️s—if they really like you). !spawn jetpack2 Kappa Kappa Kappa4. Challenge Mode - Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
5. Level Editor - Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
Features (in the game right now!)
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 7,421 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, giant hammers, FIRE 🔥🔥🔥.
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
See Early Access description above.
Hone your sword skills now, before the rest of humanity gets its turn. JOIN THE HUMAN RESISTANCE!
Or don't! It's your future-robo-funeral... 😈
24. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Thousands of giant insects and aliens once again ravage the earth, and only the Earth Defense Force can stop them. Defend the city of New Detroit against an infestation bigger and meaner than ever before. Destroy these monsters at all costs, even if it means turning entire city blocks into rubble!
Enjoy raw arcade shooter satisfaction on a gigantic modern scale. Collect over 300 weapons: assault rifles, rocket launchers, energy weapons, sniper rifles, grenade launchers and more! Play with 4 upgradeable armor types: Jetpack, Battle, Tactical, and Trooper. Experience Massive replayability through arcade style scoring, tons of weapons to collect, and multiple difficulty levels in every game mode!
In addition, the game also features a six player Survival mode that pits a human squad against a nonstop onslaught of the largest enemies the aliens have to offer. New Detroit’s giant bug problem is unavoidable, and mankind’s last hope lies with the Earth Defense Force. Defend the world from the insect invasion, even if it means blowing up the entire city as part of the extermination process.
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon and the soldiers are equipped better than ever in the latest cult classic iteration that follows in the footsteps of Earth Defense Force 2017 (Japanese Title “Earth Defense Force 3” developed by Sandlot), and Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon continues the rich history and hardcore fun of the series.
25. Infinite Mini Golf
Create and play on an unlimited amount of minigolf courses in Infinite Minigolf, a never ending minigolf experience from the experts at Zen Studios! Take part in competitive tournaments and challenges, unlock and utilize powerups, and experience unique gameplay, amazing graphics, and more wrapped up in the coolest minigolf game available.DEFINITIVE MINIGOLF EXPERIENCEInfinite Minigolf crafts an astounding minigolf experience with accurate physics, dazzling graphics and detailed environments, each one with a distinct visual theme and gameplay features.
Experience Infinite Minigolf in stunning VR! Environments spring to life in exciting ways, making Infinite Minigolf the definitive VR golf experience. Build your creations and tour them in stunning VR like never before!CREATE & SHAREUse the game’s robust toolset to create your own amazing minigolf courses and share them with the community, showcasing your creative abilities to other players worldwide. Create, share and play with the Infinite Minigolf community now!
26. 100ft Robot Golf
Never get your ball stuck behind a pesky tree or skyscraper ever again! 100ft Robot Golf is a fast-paced arcade golf game where you get to control impossibly large robots on their quest for par. Just swing your golf club to smash even the tallest buildings out of the way - or into the way of your robot golfing buddies.
Up to four players can hit the greens, cities, mountains and orbiting moons that comprise the Robot Golf Tour Circuit. Either split-screen or online, budding robot golf pilots can play frantic real-time golf, classic turn based action, or even custom rulesets crafted for your own custom Robot Golf round!
Looking for something solo? 100ft Robot Golf's unique campaign mode reveals the real stories and experiences of today's robot golf pilots. Experience the excitement, romance, and thrills of controlling one hundred feet of raw golfing power through some of the cheapest '90s-inspired mecha animation ever committed to screen.
- It's 100 foot robots playing golf.
- Play with up to four robot golfers, either split screen or online, in real time.
- Fully voiced in-game commentary from "My Brother, My Brother and Me" hosts Justin McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Griffin McElroy.
- Destroy any obstacle to clear a path to par - or hinder your opponents shot.
- Unique solo campaign mode tells the excitement, love, and intrigue of the Pro Robot Golf circuit through '90s-style budget cutscenes.
- Play in cities, on the moon, under the ocean, and more!
27. Flynn and Freckles
Flynn & Freckles is a third-person view, single player game with a great amount of exploration and thrilling platforming. As Flynn we’ll need to deal with a series of puzzles, fight against loads of enemies and basically jump our way out most dangers in order to escape a mysterious and cursed island.
F&F gives us the opportunity to enjoy, once again a 3D platformer game, oldschool 90’s style with a renewed artistic approach and all of it revolved around a fantastic pirate setting.
Flynn, a young pirate, decides to begin a perilous quest in search for the most valuable of treasures: Captain Freckles' Sword. But, to his surprise, the sword is possessed by the old captain’s spirit. Now both of them will have to face the dangers of an island full of secrets and the curse that rests upon the treasure.
- Wide amount of platforming action, puzzles, combat and exploring.
- Collectibles and other secrets that await for you to discover them.
- Meet charming characters and fend off dangerous enemies!
- Fun and casual story with a key component of humor.
SkyScrappers is a classic arcade-style, vertically scrolling, competitive platform-fighting game. Select from a diverse range of extreme sportspeople, to fight and race your way to the top of a falling skyscraper… as it is being demolished.
Play with up to four players in classic couch-multiplayer, take on the story-driven single-player campaigns, or set up a skirmish against AI bots.
- Classic arcade feel and style
- Breathtaking hand drawn artwork
- 60fps action
- Skill-based gameplay
- Full controller support
- 1-4 Player Local Multiplayer
- Single player story mode
Categories in common with SkyScrappers: Action
29. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
EXAMU, the developers behind the popular Arcana Heart fighting game series, has teamed up with esteemed visual novel publisher Nitroplus to create a new 2D fighter crossing over multiple franchises. Players can select a main fighter and two partner characters from a roster of Nitroplus’ most popular ladies and jump right into fast-paced combat that’s as easy to learn as it is deep and difficult to master. This PC release updates to the latest version popular in Japanese arcades, with rebalanced fighters, added background animations and additional winning poses.
- KEY FEATURES
- Fast-Paced Fighting Action with Easy-to-Learn Gameplay
From the makers of Arcana Heart comes a brand new fighting game that’s as simple as it is chaotic. Between the easy-to-execute combo chains and assist mechanics that can get up to six characters onscreen, the action never lets up for long.
- Roster of Unique Heroines and Fighting Styles
Fan favorite SUPER SONICO is part of an impressive cast from Nitroplus-related products for a varied selection of combatants and fighting styles. This PC release also includes Homura from the SENRAN KAGURA series and Heart from the Arcana Heart series, both of whom were premium DLC in their console debuts.
- Cinematic Cut-ins and Screen-filling Attacks
‘Lethal Blaze’ attacks, which run the gamut from awe-inspiring to adorable, are sure to please fans of the source material while intriguing newcomers.
- Online Play Support and Leaderboards
Players can go online to take on all challengers as they try to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
30. Bokida - Heartfelt Reunion
Bokida - Heartfelt Reunion takes place on a dormant, seemingly monochromatic world of light that gradually reveals its beauty. Experience freedom while exploring an intriguing environment. Journey, using your abilities to reunite two planets who were separated a long time ago.Features
- Explore a stark environment rich with the potential for playfulness
- Change the world around you, building and altering massive structures
- Solve puzzles to radically transform the landscape
- Relax and enjoy the experience of an intriguing world rich with mysteries
Bokida's setting is defined by two worlds: the vast and open light world which invites exploration; and the dark world, home to another realm of mystery. These two gigantic entities have been separated for a very long time, but this is about to change.
Like two lovers longing to reunite after having been kept apart for far too long, these two worlds finally have a chance to be as one again.
Be the messenger. Awaken the light world, guide the dark world, and help reset the equilibrium that has kept the lovers apart.
At the core of the experience rests a powerful tool. Create colorful structures with the abilities it grants, cut and sculpt them with precision and clear away cut-off fragments. Express your creativity and navigate the massive, open world however they you wish.
Exploration revolves around the playful manipulation of this tool to engage with and harness the virtual environment. Bring life to the canvas of the computer screen by adding your touches of color. The initially dormant game world is transformed and turns into a place of beauty. Discover majestic landscapes to roam and dive into another reality...
31. Fibrillation HD
Fibrillation is a philosophical and mystical horror story experienced in the first person and designed to be played in one sitting. This is a small game, and a full session takes about an hour and a half to complete. The game provides players with the unique experience of being immersed in an atmosphere of emptiness, helplessness and anxiety, just like in our worst nightmares.
The protagonist, Ewan, wanders through mysterious places, trying to figure out where is he. Hounded by his fears, our hero must overcome all obstacles to find a way out, after which the player will face the choice of how he ends the game, thus deciding Ewan's fate.
32. Totally Reliable Delivery Service Beta
TRDS OPEN BETA
Buckle up your back brace and fire up the delivery truck, it's time to deliver! Join up to four friends and haphazardly get the job done in an interactive sandbox world.
Delivery attempted, that's a Totally Reliable Delivery Service guarantee!
- Local and Online Multiplayer: Go it alone to ensure the safety of your deliveries, or join your friends and put your teamwork to the test.
- Controlled Noodly Chaos: Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy platforming. Sprint, leap, dive, and grapple with ease, but collide with something and you'll be knocked out cold!
- A World of Distractions: Take a break from deliveries and play around! The world is chock full of toys, vehicles, and machines that can be used for work or play.
- Ragtag Crew: Customize your blue-collar workers and get your rear into gear, it's time to deliver!
33. YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY
In its original form, RPG Maker darling YUME NIKKI was a divisively controversial work among fans. By contrast, YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- is a collaborative show of the utmost respect for auteur Kikiyama’s seminal release.
The RPG Maker team at Kadokawa has paired up with Active Gaming Media’s development team of ardent YUME NIKKI fans to bring you this modern indie title in the form of YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY-. This diverging follow-up combines influences from the original game and other recent indie juggernauts to create something wholly unique.
YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- was created under supervision and with the full cooperation from the original creator, Kikiyama themselves. We hope it will help to create a whole new wave of fans, as well as push the envelope in terms of what RPG Maker games can become.Featuring "all-new old" original character!Characters that have lay dormant in Kikiyama’s imagination (and design documents) surface 16 years after YUME NIKKI’s original release.
34. Out of Ammo
Out of Ammo is an intense virtual reality strategy game for the HTC Vive that puts you in the commander's seat against wave after wave of soldiers. Built exclusively for room-scale to make use of motion tracking, the game allows you to move around the battlefield to build defenses and issue orders. You can even directly possess your units to directly engage the enemy making use of cover and preparing your magazines carefully so you don't.... run out of ammo!Key Features
- Eight unique freeplay environments to try your skill on
- Two specialist mission modes
- Cooperative Multiplayer in freeplay for up to four players
- Construct defenses such as sandbags and watchtowers
- Issue orders to your soldiers
- Five different kinds of units each with special abilities
- Possess any units directly to control their engagement
- Call in artillery, airstrikes, and sniper targets
- Fixed Machine guns, Grenades, flares, and more
Important: Requires room-scale. You must have an HTC Vive or an Oculus with Touch Controllers.
Out of Ammo has been designed exclusively around room-scale. Possessing your units allows you to utilize the full capability and power of the positional tracking; take cover behind sandbags, lean over a tower railing, or duck behind your sandbags and grab a grenade to throw as a last resort! Full physics applied to game objects further enhances your experience allowing you to position your magazines in the space around you ready for when you need to reload.Unit Types
- Rifleman - Thirty round fully-automatic rifle with manual magazine reload
- Sniper - Semi-automatic bolt action long distance rifle with scope
- Rocketeer - Single-shot re-loadable rocket-propelled grenade launcher
- Medic - Heals troops but can shoot with a pistol when controlled
- Engineer - Constructs and repairs fortifications, can shoot with a pump-action shotgun when controlled
Command the defense of an area in the endless enemy spawning mode that the game released with. You defend an area against a never-ending wave of enemies of all kinds. Includes enemy tanks, snipers, and even enemy mortar teams who shell your base.
Played entirely in first person you are a sniper providing overwatch for a downed helicopter. Protect the evacuees from your position inside a clock tower. You can teleport around the tower and have multiple weapons to utilize, as well as a UAV providing a view of the battlefield. You succeed once all evacuees make it out alive.
You crash land in hostile terrain. Played entirely in first person you must scavenge for ammo by teleporting around. Use flares and torches to highlight inbound enemies. Survive until rescue arrives!Environments
A small base perched in a clearing at the bottom of a valley. Backed by a river the location offers good cover from the rear. All the facilities are centrally located making it reasonably easy for the talented commander to defend.
A very tight open space in the city serves as a base for local operations. You won't have much warning for the enemies approach, but they will also have fewer routes in to your location. Additionally, the high-rise buildings that surround you offer excellent over-watch for enemy snipers. Beware of their red IR beams that indicate they are sighting your troops!
Out in the open fields of the desert you have excellent vision of enemy incoming from all directions. However, if you can see them they can see you. Here you can, and often will, be attacked from all directions. Choose your defensive locations carefully and be prepared to recommit forces quickly in order to maintain this position. A real challenge for any commander.
Set high in the mountains at twilight, battle against an enemy in difficult conditions. Visibility is hard due to the falling light and your vision of enemies is hampered by the nearby forest. Some lights exist in the compound and your soldiers have set fires nearby the camp to try and help highlight incoming enemy.
A wide area in a key harbor need defense against the enemy. You have a huge area in which to build your base, but sight lines up to your perimeter are tight. Beware of enemy snipers from across the water. An excellent environment for those with large play areas, but still enjoyable for those with not much room.
Situated high on a beach-head, defend your well fortified base from the onslaught of enemy arriving by boat. Beware also of enemy special forces flanking you on land or taking sniping positions above. You have two pillboxes on the beach you can station soldiers in to help curb the frantic pace of beach assault!
Is the truth really out there? You won't have time to know while you're fighting enemies from nearly every direction surrounded by radio telescopes! Your base location is backed into a wall so at least one direction of attack is safe... or is it?
35. Swords and Souls: Neverseen
If you've been looking for an RPG that takes a light-hearted story and wraps it up with tasty combat-focused gameplay and addictive level grinding, then welcome to Swords & Souls: Neverseen! Following a shipwreck on a strange island, you set out to explore the wild, untamed lands. Go up against orcs, goblins, golems and more in combat where you must block, dodge, and counter in real time. Master your abilities through fun and addictive arcade minigames that evolve as you play. When you need a break from scouring the map for secrets and enemies, return to the Haven, where you can relax with fishing, improve your home, find a loyal pet or companion, or maybe even... true love? Swords & Souls: Neverseen aims to provide a fun and addictive RPG experience that you can dip in and out of whenever you want.Key Features:Master a dynamic combat system which involves stats, timing, and thinking.
Engage in skill-based training mini-games that reward your efforts and mastery.
Design your hero and customize them with tons of equipment and abilities.
Journey through dozens of encounters and locations, including an endgame arena.
Enhance your town and home with upgrades to improve both looks and stats.
Train pets, fill a museum, get trophies, discover secrets, and more...
36. Bridge Constructor Stunts
Stuntman and engineer in one? No problem with Bridge Constructor Stunts!
Build imposing ramps and loops to reach your goal in the diverse stages. But building structures alone isn't enough this time: you sit behind the wheel of the vehicles yourself and have to maneuver them skillfully to the goal. Collect stars, complete daredevil jumps, flips and spectacular stunts, leaving behind a trail of destruction across the entire level to beat the high score. But you can only do all that with perfectly constructed bridges and ramps.
Join the huge Let's Play community
To ensure none of your jumps are forgotten, you can save your runs as videos and GIFs, directly upload them to GIPHY and share them with your others (video export and GIF upload functions for Windows version only). Let the world be part of your most outrageous jumps!
Improved Construction Mode
Once again you have access to a variety of building materials with different properties. Numerous improvements make building even easier: simply click to convert a beam you have built into road, and vice-versa. Click and hold on a part of the construction and you now have the option to reposition your structures without having to build them from scratch.
We have hidden some hard-to-reach screws in some of the levels. Find and collect them, and you might be able to put these screws to good use in the future...
- The latest instalment in the internationally successful Bridge Constructor series!
- Improved and simplified Construction Mode
- Build ramps and drive vehicles across them yourself
- Diverse level with different objectives: collect stars, score target, reach the goal…
- Delivery vans and dump trucks with cargo that wreaks havoc when coming loose, but is also useful to help you collect items
- Various building materials
- Spectacular stunts and rampages of destruction
- Achievements and rankings
- Replay feature and video/GIF sharing: save your best bridge crossings and stunts and share them with your friends (video export and GIF upload functions for Window- s version only)
37. Road to Guangdong
Assume the role of Sunny on the road trip of a lifetime with her Aunt Guu Ma. Drive and maintain your dilapidated old car as you journey through 1990s Guangdong, China, meeting with relatives and rekindling relationships to save your family restaurant.
Drive across China in the beloved but weathered family car, ‘Sandy’. Take care of your tyres, fuel consumption and engine condition as you navigate the beautiful province of Guangdong. An epic journey in such an old car isn’t going to be easy – be prepared to take a look under the hood. Add oil, manage petrol, maintain the engine and build a stock of useful parts to avoid calling out the mechanic.
Play as Sunny, a 23-year-old art graduate, as she joins 68-year-old aunt Guu Ma on a road trip to rekindle her family restaurant. Unexpectedly inheriting her family’s restaurant, Sunny is tasked with reigniting relationships, and establishing her place in the family, on her quest to secure and recreate secret recipes.
Navigate narrative puzzles and moral choices as you select dialogue and shape Sunny’s character. Sunny and Guu Ma’s relationship will be tested and evolve throughout a road trip that will change both of their lives.
38. Home Improvisation: Furniture Sandbox
The viral sensation that cracked up the internet is back with a vengeance! Tons of new furniture, new rooms, virtual reality support, and online multiplayer keep the fun going forever!
Home Improvisation is a furniture-building simulator that lets you decorate an entire house. The only catch: none of the furniture comes with instructions! Discover the intended design or make your own creative masterpiece.
Furniture is more fun with friends! Work together locally and online to build unique (and terrifying) creations. With a huge new catalog of furniture and a whole house to decorate, the possibilities are limitless!
- Build over 30 pieces of furniture in 6 unique rooms
- Mix-and-match to make your own custom creations
- Play with friends! Up to 3 friends can join you locally
- Play online! Invite a player to your house, or visit theirs
- Use the HTC Vive to build in Virtual Reality
- Master 5 tools to create advanced creations
- Share your creations on Steam Workshop
- Test your furniture-making skills in Challenge Levels
Hear from some of our satisfied players!
- “I love the future, because it allows for games like this to exist” - Griffin McElroy, Polygon
- “Probably ‘game of the year’ every year in Sweden” - PewDiePie
- “It's pure madness and chaos” - Andrew Liszewski, Gizmodo
- “It really gives me that sense of satisfaction I need, that I’m not getting anywhere else in my life” - JackSepticEye
- “It’s really mostly about furniture” - Brian Altano, IGN
39. Sky Rogue
Sky Rogue is a fwooshy rogue-lite action flight simulator! Blow things up over land, sea, and air, on an infinite number of procedurally-generated islands. Choose one of a diverse set of aeros and kit it out with a dizzying array of weaponry. Go toe-to-toe with enemy aces or assault giant flying aircraft carriers and battleships, but watch out for volleys of missiles; when you die, you're dead.
40. Drop Alive
An adventurous and curious water drop is trapped inside a house and needs your help to get back to the place she truly belongs to; a nearby glistening river. Climb a pile of jars, squeeze yourself through pipes and manage to get past a fridge full of stalactites without bursting. Use your wit to change from one state to another (liquid, solid and gas) surpassing every obstacle thrown your way as the game’s difficulty increases.
Drop Alive combines all the right ingredients; entertainment, challenge, an exclusive soundtrack and the beauty and charm of heartwarming, handmade illustrated scenarios, an experience both adults and children will forever enjoy and cherish.Main Features
- Have fun as you navigate through 12 different levels, each with an aesthetic and peculiarity of its own!
- Original Drop Alive exclusive music. Delight yourself with a warm and fun soundtrack of over 10 themes!
- Collectables, Achievements, Cards and Full controller support.
- Alternate between 3 different states; liquid, solid and gas, to overcome every obstacle thrown your way.
- Leaderboards. Challenge your friends!
- Warning (as in "don’t say we didn’t warn you"): Do not, by any means, let this cute little fellow fool you. Drop Alive ain’t as easy as it seems.
- 12 unique unlockable Skins!
41. Sub Rosa [Alpha 25]
Sub Rosa is a multiplayer first-person shooter about tense deals, double-crosses, and the occasional high-speed car chase. The game is currently in an alpha testing stage (Alpha 25) prior to public Early Access and is not widely available for purchase. Please follow @SubRosaGame on Twitter for news as it develops.
Multiple corporations vie for money and power by taking control of different colored disks through clean trades or bloody acquisitions. Both cash and disks are immensely valuable and allow players to purchase guns, cars, equipment, and even stock in their own company’s success from day to day. Smooth transactions and smart business practices with others can eventually lead to riches while a quick trigger and a steady aim can get you there faster as long as you're the one still standing.
Sub Rosa can be a complicated game for new players, please check out the Steam forums to for tips on playing and becoming a somebody in the city.Choose an EmployerPlayers enter a server as an unemployed civilian downtown and from there can choose to align themselves with any of the city's five major organizations. Choosing an employer is done by visiting the organization's home base while the manager is present. From there employees can purchase weapons, ammunition, items, and deposit or withdraw cash for future trades as well as receive missions to carry out with the rest of their team.
Execute MissionsEvery few hours missions are updated, giving each organization a new target and goal for that time period. These range from trading valuable disks for cash with other organizations, pulling a heist on an office building, or tracking down a well-guarded disk in a roaming limousine. However, intentions can shift at any moment and what once was just your target might become an opportunity for a passing group of rivals or a new trade situation as money and disks change hands.
Orchestrate DealsOrganizations will sometimes find themselves assigned to trade cash for a disk possessed by a rival organization or vice versa. Employees will need to use the company's cellular phone to arrange a deal and meeting location with the intended trade partner. Successfully doing so will yield both teams a substantial profit once their target is brought back to the base but often an itchy trigger finger or empty briefcase will lead to a bloody shootout. From that point only the survivors will enjoy the spoils of a deal gone wrong.
Become SomebodySuccessful trades and savvy business dealings will undoubtedly leave your wallet full of cash. Spends some of your hard earned money on fancy suits, sleek sunglasses, and fast cars or simply buy more expensive weapons to intimidate business associates. Climb your way up the real-time leaderboards so everyone knows who runs this city but don't be cheap with your fellow employees - the might turn on you if you don't pay our your fair share.
42. RC Simulation 2.0
RC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation. Developed to give users the thrill of today's High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats, Planes and Quadcopters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters armed with paintball guns, Pilot an RC Jet Liner or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
- - 22 + default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Crawlers, Boats, Quadcopters and Planes etc)
- - Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
- - Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
- - 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
- - Live animated Track marshals and Camera men with Ragdoll Physics
- - Drive from anywhere you want.
- - Walk the track in FPV Mode and explore anywhere in the game. You can even go for a swim.
You can use ANY Controller you want with RCSIM. Keyboard, XBOX360 for PC, PS3, Steam Controllers etc. Though most prefer using a real RC Transmitter via USB-PC (Not available for Linux or Mac as of 7-18-16) adapter. These are readily available for todays real rc transmitters. This is the best way to drive RC SIM 2.0. You will not only have the most control on these super fast machines but will gain the most from practicing with the same remote as you use in real life. Adapters for almost all of today's RC transmitters can be found with a simple google search. Just google “transmitter to USB” or "USB RC Transmitter adapter”.
Current Surface Vehicles:
- – 1/10th Scale Buggy 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Buggy 4WD
- – 1/8th Scale Buggy 4WD
- – 1/10th Scale Stadium Truck 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Short Course 2WD
- – 1/10th Scale Short Course 4WD
- – 1/10th Scale Rock Crawler 4WD with Moveable camera and Paintball Marker
- – 1/10th Scale Squatch Rock Crawler
- – 1/10th Scale 4-Link Monster Truck
- – 1/10th Scale Touring Car AWD
- – 1/10th Scale Drift Car
- – 1/10th Scale Semi Truck with Trailer
Current Air Vehicles:
- Mini Quad 250 mm
- Mini Quad 265 mm
- Med Quad 310 mm
- Med Quad 385 mm with Movable Camera and Paintball marker
- PiperKub 40 Trainer Plane
- JumboJet 110 Brushless Ducted Fan Plane
Current Sea Vehicles:
- 28″ Wakeboat with Movable Camera and Paintball Marker
- 36″ Outrigger Race Boat
- 42″ Catamaran Race Boat
- 46″ Deep Vee Race Boat
- 52" Battleship with movable Camera and Paintball Marker
- - Simple yet Powerful in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
43. ARENA GODS
Win the Crowd and Seize GloryARENA GODS® is Spectacle Combat, a top-down, arena fighting game where 2 to 4 gladiators compete for the crowd’s favor in an anything goes death match spectacle.
You are gladiator. Brave the arena and win the crowd to seize godhood!Key Features
- Fight armed or unarmed, strike or throw, standing or on the ground.
- Every object can be picked up, wielded as a weapon, and thrown as a projectile.
- Projectiles can be deflected or caught in mid air.
- Most weapons kill in a single hit, but all can be disarmed.
- Each weapon is unique with specific strengths and weaknesses.
- The arena shifts and changes each round.
To be a gladiator in these times is to be one amongst untold thousands.
It is to be bound to the bloodiest sport imaginable.
It is a game you can play today, if you dare.
Forget certainty, for on the Sands anything and everything can happen.
Forget mercy, for in the Arena you will find none,
only an endless cycle of conflict and carnage, and the thirsting roar of the Mob.
44. Hybrid Animals
Pick 2 animals from a giant list, and the game will use an algorithm to morph them together! Each hybrid has its own unique stats and perks, and you test them against your friends in a natural-selection kind of way. There are millions of possibilities. Inlcudes 7 game-modes, plus a bunch of challenge maps, but I will be adding content whenever I can (hence, Early Access). You can add your own creatures, from whatever movie or game you can think of, and try morphing them with other animals! It supports that. Comes with online multiplayer & creature-editor & experimental mode.
45. Run Of Mydan
SynopsisA VR action-packed adventure in which you take control of a mysterious entity, flustered and perturbed by a deceived past as it struggles to break free from the shackles restraining its path.
With only meager power left at your disposal, fight to regain strength, recompose all memories, and unfold the truth. Your hands, layered with sublime potency are capable of forming substance, raising mass and warping gravity.
Converge focus, sharpen your reflexes, unleash fury and watch your back. Your preys lie under the aegis of their guardians, the entrails of order hinder your merciless vengeance.
Break open the gates that have long constrained you in your sleep, unfold the secrecies, bend the bars of your prison, what lies beyond the haze obstructing remembrance is for you to discover.
Game DescriptionIn Run of Mydan, VR physics interaction is at the core of the gameplay mechanics, requiring players to master accuracy in throwing, aiming and anticipating.
Swiftness, agility and dexterity are crucial to success, forget standing still, in order to survive it is inevitable to duck, dodge and block.
Enhance your skill with different weapons/powers. You'll start off by throwing energy spheres, but you'll soon find yourself using javelins, morning stars, boomerangs, etc...
The action takes place in all directions, so make sure to watch your back as you master your ability in flying.
Coordinate and cooperate with friends in your quest for vengeance throughout the story mode, or test your abilities as a team in horde mode.
Confront other players in multiple game modes, such as classic deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, races, etc...
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer: Either take on a journey packed with action but mixed with introspection, or challenge other players online in highly competitive gamemodes
- Unique Graphics: You will find yourself absorbed by timeless breathtaking atmospheres as you put your physical abilities to test.
- Multiple Weapons: Choose your weapon of choice depending on your style and abilities, refine your own combat techniques with an arsenal of ranged and melee weapons. So be ready to converge your focus, sharpen your reflexes and unleash fury with your powers.
- Player Customization: Customize your character's appearance and get recognized in the field, exhibit your experience by unlocking
new armor parts and ornaments (COMING SOON)
- Flight locomotion system: Swiftness, agility and dexterity are crucial to survival, overcome obstacles and flee when in danger!
You will have maximum freedom of movement, you will be able to fly!
- Fight like a boss: You are the small one! But don't let this stop you from taking on the massive titans obstructing your path.
46. Rhythm Rush!
Play your own songs to three different game modes on, newly updated to, eight different maps, or fight the three unlockable bosses! Play on four different difficulties to get a range of challenge or create your own with the new custom difficulty! Keep track of your stats and compare them to your friends! Earn all the achievements by playing and getting better at it! Play more songs on harder difficulties to rank up faster! It is easy to grasp but hard to master! Play any song you want by just dragging them into a folder! The game reads MP3s, OGGs, and WAVs!
Three Game Modes To Play!
Play "FOLLOW" to follow a line that fluctuates with the song while dodging objects spawning with the beat of the song!
Play the classic mode "DODGE" and dodge obstacles that spawn with the beat of the song!
Play "FIGHT" to follow the line and kill waves of enemies that spawn with the beat of the song!
Eight Different Maps with Separate Looks and Color Changing Capabilities!
Three Boss Fights to Unlock!
47. Putin Life
Putin Life - a game that allows you to feel in the role of one of the greatest people in history: the President of the Russian Federation, and possibly the Lord of our world.
Plunge into the world of politics
- You are only at the beginning of the path, you need to earn money and spread your power, strengthening it without losing the love of your people.
Work with the people
- Try not to be impudent otherwise your people will revolt and can overthrow you, even without the help of the opposition.
Build your own state
- You are given the opportunity to choose which churches you want to build, high-rise buildings and heterosexual churches, although there is a chance that irresponsible workers will not be able to perform this task the first time.
Influence your people through the media
- Interact with people by broadcasting your desires, bribe bloggers, order clips, let the best propagandists protect you!
Tiny arcade game with plenty of challenge. Master all levels and battle on the Steam leaderboards against other players. Test your skills and see how long you can survive in the Endless mode. Unlock crazy balls like Skull, Strawberry, Football Helmet, Baseball and more!
- Level mode with 10 challenging levels
- Endless mode with two difficulty levels
- 36 unlockable balls
- Minimalistic visuals and energetic EDM soundtrack
- Play with either controller, keyboard or mouse
- Supports Steam Cloud, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards
Tiltagon is made by Kiemura, a game company from Finland. Music by Pointless Payback, Tatu Toukola, Rascal Kidd, Jay Mata and S4mthing.
49. THE GAME OF LIFE - The Official 2016 Edition
Where will your choices take you? Find out in THE GAME OF LIFE - The Official 2016 Edition! THE GAME OF LIFE - The Official 2016 Edition! showcases a beautifully rendered digital game board, cards and spinner that capture the fun of the Classic game full of adventure & surprises! THE GAME OF LIFE will take players on a journey where fortunes can be won…and lost! Choose a college or career path and start down the many roads of life, make money, buy a house or start a family -- will you take the safe route or the risky road? The choice is yours as you navigate life’s rich tapestry! Do whatever it takes to retire in style with the most wealth at the end of the game to win!
- Multiple game modes for 1-4 players, including new, fast-play modes and single player mode
- Save and resume in-progress games
- Options enable game to be fully playable in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Russian, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese.
50. Cowbots and Aliens
A furious PvP Multiplayer brawl in VR set in the Saloon-iverse of Cowbots and Aliens. Free movement, deadly gunplay, multiple competitive modes and a custom networked physics system that lets you use EVERYTHING as a weapon makes Cowbots and Aliens the immensely satisfying ruckus VR deserves. Includes intensely fun single player AI to play against as well.
Flip a table and take cover, break a chair over your friends head, hurl a tomahawk, jump out with six-shooters blazing or just practice shooting beer bottles out of the sky. Cowbots and Aliens is a wild west brawl scene brought to life by robots, aliens, the magic of VR and you!
- Battle Online - Fight your friends in a variety of competitive multiplayer modes including Free For All, No Guns, Team Deathmatch and Gold Rush!
- Single Player Bots - Battle against or along-side clever AI bots so you're never alone!
- Interact with Everything - Find whatever you can get your hands on and use it in battle. Pro Tip - a throwing knife deals more damage than a poker chip. ;)
- Hang Out - Hit the saloon and have a virtual drink with a fellow Cowbot, make art out of a stack of chairs or join a battle. No consequences in this social area.
- Customize your Avatar - Outfit your Cowbot or Alien with hats, shirts, vests or facial hair. - Coming Soon!
- Master Creative Weapons - The Cowbots and Aliens have retrofitted the iconic weapons of the old west for use in their ongoing feud. From guns to tomahawks to broken bottles - the Cowbots and Aliens have em all.
- Wreck the Place - Don’t hesitate to make a mess - this is the Wild West after all.