The best games like Hotline Miami are:
- arrow_rightHotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightA Bird Story
- arrow_rightIdle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
- arrow_rightFreddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
- arrow_rightBlocks That Matter
100 Best Games Like Hotline Miami:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (21)
- PlayStation 4 (42)
- iOS (38)
- Android (17)
- macOS (86)
- Linux (60)
- Nintendo Switch (32)
- Nintendo 3DS (17)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- PlayStation 3 (16)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (16)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (9)
- NES (17)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (26)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (4)
- Atari 8-bit (3)
- Atari ST (15)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (7)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (6)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added.
2. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
3. A Bird Story
A Bird Story is a story-driven adventure RPG developed by Freebird Games. This game serves as a connecting part between To the Moon and its sequel, Finding Paradise, which were developed by the same studio.
You play as a little boy, who does not notice any people around him. That is until he finds a bird with a broken wing. People start to appear near the boy presented as ghosts. He begins to fight his Introversion.
Similar to the To the Moon, A Bird Story is a 2D game developed on RPG Maker engine. The game does not feature any combat systems or mechanics whatsoever being a purely story-driven game. Not much dialogue is present in the game due to the developers using a “show, don't tell” method of storytelling.
The in-game map suggests that the game is just a bunch of memories of the boy, rather than a real-time progression of events.
The gameplay changes depending on the scene the player sees at the moment. Typically, the movement is bind to the arrow keys with the mouse being used for interacting with the in-game world and items. Spacebar is used for more specific actions like throwing. Button prompts appear on screen during the gameplay.
Being developed by the same people and on the same engine as To the Moon, A Bird Story features the same-ish style. The aunt of the game's designer said that the sounds are nice-ish, but they sound ripped off from To the Moon.
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
5. Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is an official Dungeons & Dragons idle clicker game.
Idle Champions challenges players to assemble a party of Champions and master the art of Formation Strategy. Players unlock new heroes, upgrade them to reveal special abilities, and collect epic gear. The key to glory is learning how to combine Champion abilities to defeat an onslaught of powerful monsters.
Unlock Renowned ChampionsCollect renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favourites from the Force Grey series. Unlock more Champions and gear to add to your party in limited-time events.
Formation StrategyMastering the position of each Champion to maximize their special abilities is the key to completing each adventure. Each Champion's abilities and gear requires careful thought to create the best combination. Only the most powerful formations will defeat the waves of Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
Explore the Forgotten RealmsTake your Champions on a journey through the Sword Coast. Players will be able to explore familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure. After launch, the game will be updated with content inspired by the official Dungeons & Dragons adventures, starting with a trip to Chult with the Tomb of Annihilation.
Regular EventsThe game is updated regularly with limited-time events. Completing events unlocks new Champions and gear to add to the player's collection.A Note About Premium Purchases:
You can download and play Idle Champions for free, however, some premium in-game items can be purchased for real money.
Gems earned for free in-game can be redeemed for Silver Chests and Gold Chests that contain equipment, potions, buffs, and gold.
Silver Chests contain 3 cards (Common to Uncommon rarity). They have a chance of dropping “Rare” equipment cards, but do not contain “Epic” equipment cards.
Gold Chests contain 5 cards (Uncommon to Rare rarity). They always contain a Rare equipment card and have a chance of dropping an Epic equipment card.
Gold Chests are available to buy in the shop for real money or you can wait and purchase them with gems earned for free during game play.
Bonus “Golden Epic” equipment cards are generally only available as a purchase bonus for real money transactions, though specific Golden Epic cards may become available through free means at Codename Entertainment's discretion.
In-App purchases range from $5-$50 per item.Chance of a Rare drop in a Silver Chest is approximately 3.2%.
*Chance of a Rare drop in a Gold Chest is 100% and an Epic drop is at least 10%.
6. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
Presenting a fun Five Nights at Freddy's adventure with a lighter touch for the holidays, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator puts you in charge of developing your own restaurant! Design pizzas, feed kids, and get high scores!
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
8. Blocks That Matter
Blocks That Matter is an isometric indie platformer game developed by Swing Swing Submarine.
You play as a robot named Tetrobot. It can drill blocks, recycle them, and produce new blocks of different matter. Every matter has its own behavior and features. Tetrobot can also destroy lines of eight blocks just like in Tetris.
There are special blocks scattered around the game's story mode levels that cannot be drilled or recycled. Hence why the game is called Blocks That Matter. The only purpose of such blocks is to unlock bonus levels. Each block serves as a pop culture reference to games as Portal or even a Rubik's cube. Such special blocks can be found either on the levels or hidden in random treasure chests.
The game features 40 levels in its adventure mode and 20 more bonus levels. Every bonus level resembles a game with blocks in it, for example, Portal and its Weighted Companion Cube. Apart from that, the game is bundled with a level editor which allows for creating new levels and sharing them with the community.
The game is heavily influenced by Minecraft and Tetris, which can be seen while playing through any level. The block mechanics heavily resemble the same in Minecraft. In some levels, the developers use Minecraft-styled blocks of mud, ores, and resources.
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage. You made a deal: one hack, one dose. There’s nothing left to lose… except your life.
EXAPUNKS is the latest open-ended puzzle game from Zachtronics, the creators of Opus Magnum, SHENZHEN I/O, TIS-100, and more.
- READ ZINES - Learn to hack from TRASH WORLD NEWS, the underground computer magazine. Tutorials, hacking tips, secret information, searing commentary— TRASH WORLD NEWS has you covered.
- WRITE VIRUSES - Program your EXAs (EXecution Agents) to tear through networks, replicate themselves, trash files, terminate other EXAs— and leave without a trace.
- HACK EVERYTHING - Hack banks, universities, factories, TV stations, highway signs, game consoles, the government... oh yeah, and your own body.
- SLACK OFF - Play ПАСЬЯНС, if you hack the server where it’s stored. Or play HACK*MATCH, if you hack the region lock on your Sawayama WonderDisc. Or create your own homebrew games for the TEC Redshift… if you hack the development kit.
- TAKE DOWN YOUR FRIENDS - Compete with your friends by running your programs directly against theirs in all-out hacker battles. Make every cycle count.
- CREATE YOUR OWN PUZZLES - Create your own networks to hack, and share them with the world on Steam Workshop.
10. Extreme Exorcism
Extreme Exorcism is a paranormal platformer where every move you make comes back to haunt you.
Take on the role of Mae Barrons; an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs.
But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes.
Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can.
With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test.
11. Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure
In Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure, Maxwell unites with Batman™, Superman™ and the rest of The Justice League™ to restore order to the DC Comics Universe.
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting, action-filled adventure through GOTHAM CITY™, METROPOLIS™, ATLANTIS™ and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.Key Features
- The DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Heroic Feats: Enjoy addictive replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- The Hero Creator: Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up against your friend’s Bat Bain?
- Introducing the Batcomputer: Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
12. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
13. Super Motherload
Set on Mars in an alternate Cold-War era, Super Motherload is a 1 to 4-player couch co-op digging adventure with storyline by Image Comics' Kurtis Wiebe, a fully voiced cast of Soviet and American characters, and a procedurally-generated world that changes each time you play. Purchase powerful upgrades and supplies for your mining pod as you progress and prosper, as well as rare Specials Abilities with random availability.
You, the player, work for Solarus Corporation, an inter-planetary mining operation that has developed the infrastructure needed to harvest the precious resources of Mars to meet demand back on Earth. Soon after being dropped on Mars, you begin to discover that things aren't quite as they seem.
Included free with the Steam version of Super Motherload is Motherload Goldium Edition, the 2004 cult classic that inspired games like Infiniminer.
- Up to 4-player co-op, perfect for Big Picture (local-only)
- Storyline by award winning Image Comic's writer Kurtis Wiebe of Peter Panzerfaust & Green Wake fame
- Full Voice Overs and a Full length original score by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng
- RPG-inspired mechanics, including upgrades, quests & special abilities
- Branching storyline choices with Multiple Game Endings
- Over 150 Explosive-based Puzzles to solve
- An Epic Boss Battle
- Normal and Hardcore game modes, for new players and fans of the original
- Support for 4 simultaneous Gamepads -- ideal for Big Picture
- Runs at 60FPS in Full HD (1080p)
- Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen Studios' original hit Motherload, and is available on Windows, PS4, and PS3
- Includes Motherload Goldium Edition
14. Lakeview Cabin Collection
Relive the horror movies of the 70's and 80's by answering the question: What would you do if you found yourself in a slasher film?
The Lakeview Cabin Collection is an exploration of the world of cult horror movies through four episodes, each with their unique themes and features.
Play as four companions as they use anything they can find to survive in a horror experience unlike any other.
Categories in common with Lakeview Cabin Collection: Indie
15. Message Quest
Message Quest is a tiny stained-glass point-n-click adventure about laziness and her herald.
This is a fairy tale in the best tradition of works such as “The Hobbit” or “The Chronicles of Narnia”, inspired by the art of Studio Ghibli.
This is the story of a lazy herald called Feste. You may know heralds, the fellows who appear at the beginning of each journey, looking for the hero in an attempt to deliver that “call to adventure” thing, right before the interesting stuff starts to happen. That’s exactly the job our Feste must do. Find a hero, give him or her a call to adventure, and be done with it. No exploits, no saving the world. But all he wants to do is sleep and eat candy. You must become his conscience and lead him through the struggles and strange encounters of the Interworld Road.
A cute fantastic journey for one evening - the game lasts about an hour and a half, so you’ll get the full story in one session.Features
Unusual stained glass graphics that make everything even more fairy taleish.
Charming and unpredictable characters who will tell you their life stories.
Puzzles with traditional mechanics allow you to fully enjoy the story without losing game immersion.
Funny boss fights in true JRPG style with zany attacks and bonuses.
A new dialogue system that allows you to control both characters in a conversation.
Jokes and easter eggs that will surprise you when you least expect it.
A magical soundtrack written especially for Message Quest that will immerse you in the bizarre fantasy universe of Interworld Road.
FROM THE MAKERS OF HALFWAY...
THE YEAR IS 1936...It is a time of global unrest as German military influence is spreading throughout Europe and the Middle East. Rumors of frantic excavations and strange artifacts, not to mention ghastly occult rituals, have begun to surface across secret communication channels...THEY TOOK OUR FRIEND...Morten has vanished. The Nazis took him because he interfered with their occult research. We have to rescue him before it's too late. And afterwards, who knows what other adventures await?
THRILLING VISUALS - Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - No two adventures are the same; each campaign generates a new procedural map and a different set of unique story encounters.
TOUGH CHOICES - Every location you visit presents a new hand-crafted story event to explore. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to maximize your items and abilities, as well as your team members' strengths, in ruthless and clever ways!
HIDDEN TREASURES - Discover rare artifacts to unlock new content and adventures! Recruit from 16 unique companions, each with their own starting equipment and skill trees!
With soundtrack by the critically-acclaimed composer, Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame!
17. Shonen Idle Z
Do you like Anime and Manga? Would you like to be the main character of your own story? With Shonen Idle Z you can create your own character and be the hero! Train hard, increase your martial skills and advance through the world getting rid of the evil Kurowashi and his army of monsters.Features
- Character creation: Select your gender, hairstyle, eyes, nose, mouth, hair color and eye color and you are ready to go! (you can select black eyebrows if you are a classic manga lover).
- Trainings: As you grow stronger you will get more powerful techniques! Master them to improve their performance and get even stronger! over 45 techniques will unlock as you grow stronger.
- Collectibles: As you advance through the map you'll find new clothing and befriend yokais to help you out!
- Missions: Achieve milestones to earn rewards and bonuses!
- Monsters: 400 different monsters to combat as you advance through the map!
- Bosses: Beat a boss in every zone to set it free!
- Party: Companions to hire and ease your journey to free the world from evildoers.
- Offline mode
- And more to come!...
We are still working actively on the game and there are a lot of things to come.
More companions to come! With new ways of getting help!
New systems to improve your character.
A new kind of collectible.
Categories in common with Shonen Idle Z:
18. Devolver Bootleg
Devolver Bootleg contains eight original rip-offs of Devolver Digital games including:
Enter The Gun Dungeon
Imagine a dungeon crawler but instead of swords it’s guns. But also everything is made out of guns and bullets and stuff. Like, everything.
Brutal, fast-paced, stealth action and a whole lot of blood. From your garbage person apartment in historically interesting and relevant Milwaukee, pick up the phone, and answer the call--of murder. Follow instructions and follow the stairs deeper and deeper into the mysterious basement. Where does it go? Who are you?
Ape Out Jr.
Escape out of ape prison in this classic arcade-style platformer where you play as an orange gorilla who will kill everyone so he can to see his dad again. Grab unsuspecting guards to use as weapons and shields in this completely original idea set to an interpretive chiptune jazz drummer soundtrack. Please, Ape Out was my father’s name.
It’s the never-ending story of a young boy falling down a well, wearing a giant boot as if it was overalls, which also is a gun. Collect gems, squash and shoot the fauna, fall deeper into the infinite well, and wear some other equally large and ballistically designed shoes.
Super Absolver Mini: Turbo Fighting Championship
(2 Players Only)
A competitive fighting game where you play as your choice of one of four masked combat disciples. You choose two special moves. You fight two rounds. The winner is absolved of the obligation to ever have to fight again, but probably will anyway because the one true resolve of the flesh is a fist colliding with it.
It’s a cat inside of a suit of armor. It’s a cat...In full plate armor. What else do you want?
PikuBiku Ball Stars
(2 Players Only)
Everybody’s favorite red thing with legs is back and ready to sink some baskets with a friend. Nothing but net baby. Slam freakin’ dunk.
Hello, I am Rami Ismail, ½ of Dutch independent game development studio, Vlambeer. We made a version of Luftrausers that had a typo, and JW left the thumbdrive containing the source at a coffee shop somewhere while I was doing a talk in Berlin, then Nairobi, then in Los Angeles the following day. If you find the thumbdrive, can you please return it and please PLEASE do not share the contents with anyone or add it to a compilation of pirated, under-the-table ripoffs of games that Devolver has published.
19. Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
- Nov. 2013 Update: new outfit, new level, new challenges and MORE!
- 9 playable characters, each with unique abilities
- 7 different worlds to explore
- Dozens of obstacles, hazards and enemies
- 20+ challenges to overcome
- Play single player or local head-to-head multi-player
- Amazing soundtrack
- Leaderboards support
- 30+ Steam achievements
20. Dungeon Escape
Challenging 2D platformer with simple graphics and great chiptune soundtrack. Try to get out of a dangerous dungeon full of enemies and traps.
- Minimalistic graphics
- Hardcore gameplay
- Great original Soundtrack
- Many levels
- Enemies blast if jump on their heads
- Coins! Who does not like a coins?
Can you pass all the tests and get out of a dangerous dungeon?
21. Dark Void Zero
Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero". In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla's trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
A virus, known as the Nanobyte has infected hardware around the globe rendering all systems useless - gaming is dead. The HoPiKo, who ran the games, have been enslaved... It’s time to hook up your power gloves and save your HoPiKo brothers!
HoPiKo is an intense speed run platformer where you get to save gaming. Jump from platform to platform avoiding death, exploiting shortcuts and ripping through 100s of hand-crafted levels, each one dropped into a 5-stage mini run designed to break your mind!
Compete to be the fastest in the world with time based scores, level pars and collectable retro consoles opening unique bonus runs.
- Fast and brutal twitch-based gameplay.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack written and composed on authentic hardware.
- Uses every ounce of your muscle memory.
- Unique minimal controls, you’ve never played a platformer like this!
23. Lucius Demake
When Lucius was born on the June 6th, 1966, nobody expected him to be anything other than a normal little boy but everything changed on Lucius’ 6th Birthday,
when his true calling was revealed to him.
Equipped with supernatural powers, take control of Lucius as he begins his blood filled tour of horror through his own house, using Hell’s powers of telekinesis and mind control to orchestrate deadly accidents that will minimize the population of the Dante Manor one by one by one.Key Features:
- Unique 2D horror adventure gaming experience
- 2D Open World
- Uncinematic Cut-scenes with 16 colors and low amount of pixels.
- Breathtaking 80's Atmosphere and Stunning low-res Visuals
- Harness Supernatural pixel Powers, including Telekinesis and Mind Control
- Experience the terror of a classic tale from the horror movie genre
Lucius Demake is based on the original Lucius game:
24. Shadow Blade: Reload
Shadow Blade is an action-platformer set in a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape. Sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along your path without hesitation as Kuro, the blade of shadow!Story
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
25. Tennis in the Face
Help Pete Pagassi to save the city from an evil energy drink corporation Explodz. Knock out creepy clowns, evil riot police and other Explodz-addicted maniacs with a tennis ball in the face. Bounce the ball off walls to reach targets lurking in cover and watch them tumble. Trigger masterful chain reactions and watch the chaos unfold. Finally enjoy the level finale in slow motion!Features
- Easy to pick-up physics based gameplay: Simply move your mouse, observe the aiming line, and click to serve a furious tennis smash.
- Trigger masterful chain rections: Your actions will set off chain reactions and you'll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score!
- Save the city: Win levels to move to the next district and towards your ultimate goal: The destruction of Explodz mega-factory
- Over 100 levels: Try to earn a crown from each level and unlock all the achievements.
26. Three Dead Zed
Three Dead Zed is an action/puzzle-platformer in which you take control of an experimental zombie that can transform into three unique and distinct forms. With quick reflexes, a little problem solving, and some rescued kittens, players make a violent exit that won't be forgotten by their captors. This is a zombie game that brings out your inner child, then chews on its brain.
- Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
- Gamepad and keyboard support with custom keyboard rebinding
- Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
- Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
- Achievements and trading cards
- Digital art book showing a sample of our creative process
- Cats In tinfoil hats
Note: Linux version does not contain Steam achievements at this time.
Be an agent attempting to secure the city network, or be a hacker attempting to compromise and defeat them. Utilize your communication, manipulation, and deduction skills to persuade others and win the game. You’ll never play the same game twice.
Set in a future cyberpunk San Francisco, in 2038, cities have crushed the open internet. Networks are locked by security nodes and need to be maintained by NTF agents. Hackers have been searching for a way to break into them for years.
Save or corrupt the network by working together. Remember...in the future, anyone could be compromised. Who can you trust? ±
The game is a tribute to social party games such as The Resistance and Werewolf. As MINDNIGHT is heavily inspired after these games, we are looking into other table-top deduction social games to bring new features and modes along the way through updates.GAME FEATURES
- Online Multiplayer and Custom Game with Friends (5-10 players)
- Turn-based Structure
- Open Chat System
- Tricky and Subversive Opponents
- Unpredictable Gameplay
28. Terrian Saga: KR-17
Within the galaxy on the Carina arm live twin solar systems riddled with conflict: the Terrius system and his brother, the Cyrinus system. These two empires travel so closely together they share multiple planets within their gravitational complex. However, the Cyrians have become embroiled in an interplanetary conflict with the Glortac People’s Resistance. Terrius has begun building military installations in order to better help combat the threat of the GPR. One of these bases, built on the planet Valiant, has been sabotaged. A terrorist has released thousands of killer robots on the Valiant base, destroying all personnel. The Terrius military has determined that this terrorist may have contacts with the GPR. Due to the risk of one of their most powerful military installations and armory falling into the hands of the GPR, Terrius has sent a strike force of 100 advanced KR drones to destroy these evil robots and restore order to the base- all before Valiant makes it’s swing into the Cyrinus system.Features
- Adventure across 65 boards spread over 9 themed zones
- Test your mettle against 8 deadly bosses
- Fire and guide J1M to take out hard to reach enemies, blast open new passages and explore
- Receive important updates and explore the relationship between KR-17 and J1M with in-level dialogue
- Collect Gears, find hidden jetpacks, and race the clock to climb the Steam leaderboards
- Experience varied level design: play through non-linear levels that encourage exploration, along with high intensity action platforming sequences
- Earn Steam Achievements that unlock alterations to your character
29. Pirate Pop Plus
RETRO-STYLE ARCADE ACTION!
Pirate Pop Plus is a super addictive, gravity-defying, score-chasing, bubble-busting, retro-style arcade game.
Join Pete Jr on his quest to defeat the nefarious Bubble Pirate, an evil villain who has trapped the innocent townsfolk in bubbles!
Dodge and pop bubbles with your anchor while collecting power-ups and managing Bubble Pirate’s constant gravity-switching mischief! When you feel at your Piratey-est, test your skill in the ultra-challenging Hyper Mode... The game may be faster and harder, but you'll find treasures beyond your wildest dreams. Coins as far as the eye can see!
Collect coins to unlock content in the game’s shop like new music, new faceplates, buttons, backlights, and even characters for your bubble-popping mayhem! Yarr!
Out of the box controller support!
- Generic twin-stick Analogue Controllers
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Xbox One Windows 10
- Sony DualShock 3
- Sony DualShock 4
- 8bitdo NES, SNES, PRO
- Buffalo NES, SNES
- USB retrobit / retroport NES adaptor (Windows support coming soon)
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
32. The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight
After 256 years of peace in the lands of Antoria...
the ROSELIAN ARMY OF BATRATHYM has risen up once more to attempt to reclaim the land of ANTORIA that they lost in the 43rd War of Darkness.
Threatening to start War of Darkness 44, KING LANCELOT BARTHOLOMEW ROSELL of the ROSELIAN EMPIRE sends his beasts through the lands, corrupting and destroying everything in their path.
Refusing to hide from the incoming threat, a young recruit at the MOTOR KNIGHT ACADEMY named JOY LANTZ leaps into action!
With the power of DIVINE LIFE granted to the MOTOR KNIGHTS through their DIVINE ARMOR, and her powerful signature weapon, the hybrid motorized lance-drill BURST ARM known as the JOYLANCE, JOY refuses to let anybody stop her from saving the world-- not even the ACADEMY itself!
Allow your DIVINE ARMOR and your BURST ARM guide you to TRUE JOY!
EXTREME MOTORIZED ACTION! THE JOYLANCER: LEGENDARY MOTOR KNIGHT has a large selection of local multiplayer components, allowing up to four players to play at the same time, in almost every game mode!
Get up to three friends in the action in the MAIN GAME by giving their souls to your weakened foes!
Cooperate with your friends to complete the mysterious DARK PALACE Mode!
Battle against each other in huge skirmishes and various duels in the MOTOR COMBAT mode!
We don't want Joylancer to be just a single-player experience; our goal is to create an intense action game that can be enjoyed by yourself, with friends, or even at parties!THERE IS TRUE JOY IN LANCING!
- Over 12 different types of enemies to face, each one featuring its own strategies and special techniques!
- Extreme Motorized Multiplayer -- tag in a partner to have them take control of an enemy, OR fight with up to four players in the MOTOR COMBAT melee arenas! (Local / Offline)
- The Dark Palace -- Explore the mysterious palace containing a variety of combat challenges! Can you survive the many floors of the THE DARK PALACE?
- Revised Life Systems -- collect DIVINE TANKS to store extra life energy that saves you from peril!
- Expansive Difficulty System -- featuring a huge variety of difficulties for both casual and hardcore action aficionados!
- Tons of Player Customization Options!
- Single color action not your bag? Set the color layers to your own custom colors, or activate the colorful DX Mode!
- Set a variety of different viewing ratios and fill out the empty space with our colorful GAME JOY DX borders!
- Manually adjust what effects display on-screen, turn up / down the screen shake & hitstun slowdown, choose between multiple soundtracks, and more!
Joylancer is a game that is constantly growing and experimenting with new ideas, mechanics, and various touches that we make over development.
You can expect to see the following features to launch with the November 7th release:
- Save ANTORIA CENTER CITY, home of the MOTOR KNIGHTS, from the threat of the Roselian Army! (AREA 1)
- Make your way through the FOREST OF DECEPTION and defeat the beast corrupting the forest! (AREA 3)
- Try to conquer 50 floors of the DARK PALACE! -- Battle enemies, collect powerups, and try to survive with no continues!
- Play with up to 4 players in MOTOR COMBAT! -- Time Combat, Divine Combat, and Crystal Combat modes!
- Six difficulty modes! -- Enjoy unlimited continues, relax with generous checkpoints, or prove your skill under no continues and no retries!
- Save ANTORIA CENTER CITY, home of the MOTOR KNIGHTS, from the threat of the Roselian Army! (AREA 1)
33. Mystik Belle
Being a student of mystical arts is hard work, doubly so if you are Belle MacFae - a freshman student at Hagmore School of Magic. The teachers and the staff are mean, her friends are few, and her grades suck. Worst of all – Belle has a tendency to be at exactly the wrong place at exactly the wrongest time. Like tonight, for example, when she stayed up late to practice her fire magic, but instead got framed for upsetting an ancient ritual. And what better way is there to punish an unlucky first-year student, than to charge her with an impossible task on the worst night of the year? Re-create the Walpurgisnacht Brew, or be expelled, and with all manner of spooks taking over the school, expulsion is starting to sound better by the minute.
Inspired by games like Slightly Magic, Puff in Dragonland, and the Dizzy series, Mystik Belle is a hybrid of a classic point-and-click adventure and a modern metroidvania.
While playing it you can expect to do some of the following:
- Get hopelessly lost in the massive school building and its surrounding areas.
- Find items and solve inventory puzzles. Or just clog up your pockets with useless junk.
- Interact with other inhabitants of Hagmore. Learn clues, help them out, ruin their day with angry flies.
- Fight through hallways infested by over 60 unique monster types.
- Defeat 8 bosses.
- Learn new magical and not-so-magical abilities.
- Ogle at retina-burningly colorful pixel art.
- Punch Cthulhu in the face.
- PLEASE be advised: Mystik Belle is NOT just a metroidvania - it's a true adventure game. You will not get far without having to solve inventory puzzles or talking to people.
- By default, the game contains some language not suitable for younger kids. A much more kid-friendly E-10 version of the dialogue is included, and can be selected from the options menu.
- OSx version of the game doesn't support the Steam features like the overlay, achievements and trading cards. I will look for a way to get this sorted out as soon as I can. You can still get the game's internal achievements which will transfer to your Steam achievements once this is fixed.
- I am temporarily unable to update the Mac version of the game due to changes to OSX and introduction of mandatory developer fees. I will resume Mac updates once I have the money to pay Apple their ransom.
- Linux version of the game appears to only reliably support the Xbox 360 controller. This is a known issue of all GameMaker Studio games. More information regarding it can be found here.
DungeonUp is a dungeon crawler in which you have to make choice in every few steps.
Inspired by but different from Tower of the Sorcerer, DungeonUp is based on procedurally generated levels so you will encounter a whole new set of challenges in every re-run. This is a must-have for rogue-like and puzzle game fans.
- 50+ levels in 5 zones with different monsters and theme.
- 10+ levels with secrets and plots.
- 40+ monsters, and some are with special abilities.
- In each zone there's a boss battle, requires you to fight with wisdom.
- 40+ unique items, and some are designed with puzzles.
- Oryx's 16-bit Fantasy Sprite Set.
- 3 difficulty levels, designed for both casual and hardcore players.
- Maze Mode for your coffee break.
- Explore more fun from tons of Player Maps.
35. Super Turbo Demon Busters!
UBER-FASTRapid and unforgiving gameplay where you will run away from hazards and combat monsters.TURBO-RANDOMEvery level is generated, every situation is unique.SUPER-DEEPA plenty of heroes to lead and tons of weapons to fire.SPEEDRUN MODEIdeal for Twitch&Youtube!
So, your beloved superiors have just landed you, by mistake, on a home world of every monster, virus and hazard in our galaxy. Time is running out before you either burn or, worse, become one of them. Lead a squad of hardcore space marines and mercenaries through hell made by the devoted fans of DOOM and ALIEN.
36. Story Of the Survivor
What will you do when world collapse? Follow the story of Thomas, one of last humans on earth as he try to survive in zombie infested the world. Use robust crafting system to create whatever you may need on your journey. But don't forget zombies aren't the only thing you should watch out for.
CRAFTING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM. 38 playable WEAPONS. 3 playable CHARACTERS
If you're a fan of The Walking Dead or other zombie-related media, then this is the game for you!
37. Dungeon Warfare
Dungeon Warfare is a challenging tower defense game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeon against greedy adventurers.
As you successfully purify your dungeons throughout the world from the pesky invaders, you will gain access to more powerful traps and devious utilities.
Gain experience from killing the invaders to permanently upgrade your traps.Game Features
- 26 unique traps with 3 upgradeable tiers each
- Passive upgrades for the traps
- 40+ handcrafted levels
- 22 types of enemies
- Mix your own difficulty by combining 12 difficulty mode runes for more challenge
- Endless mode (unlocked after obtaining the Infinity rune)
- Launch a huge rolling boulder to crush everything on its path.
- Reroute enemy path towards a busy minecart track to smash the invaders away.
- Place traps that mercilessly throw mighty warriors into the pitch black abyss
- Gather a force of your own by using summoning portals to instigate a chaotic brawl.
- 30+ achievements
- Juicy pixel art
- Juicy sound effects
- Juicy adventurers!
38. Bad Bots
As Sam McRae, last surviving member of the “Titan Hauler” crew, you must hack and blast your way through an onslaught of truly bad 'bots to find a way to prevent a potential planet-destroying catastrophe. The mystery of what happened to everyone while you were in cryostasis unfolds around you as you wade through the bodies of your fallen shipmates, unloading round after round into your relentless automaton attackers.
- Explore 170 danger-filled rooms throughout the ship including the Evacuation Bay, Mechanical Shafts and Robot Workshops while the rich sci-fi story unfolds in the Campaign Mode.
- Engage in combat against more than 2000 deranged robots comprised of several unique types, all programmed to kill you.
- Face off against 7 deadly bosses, each with distinctive attacks including the fire spewing Flamebot, electrified Orbs, the lethal grip of the Spider and Jack Hammer’s brutal pistons
- Defend yourself with 8 robot bustin' weapons including your trusty Axe, Rifle, Shotgun, explosive Grenade Launcher, Pulsar Gun and more.
- Try to survive 60 seconds against an endless onslaught of especially persistent and cranky gun-toting, knife wielding robots in 3 unique rooms in Challenge Mode.
- Earn 14 challenging Achievements including “Run Amok,” “Top Dog” and “Reaper’s Friend.”
- Enjoy full Controller and Steam Big Picture support so you can partake in all the ‘bot slayin’ goodness from the comforts of your couch.
39. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
40. Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night
Legendary Endless Potato Chips Pack.
Choose between our dear infamous trickster, or the skilled Swordsman (who seeks revenge against the Ninja, nobody knows why), and adventure inside the mansion of the late wizard Vladmirson until you find your fateful fate.Features
- Classic Porradaria game play
- New magic system
- Super ultra original "Up+Attack buttons" system to use your magic
- Non-linear exploration of stages
- Scattered hidden items in the mansion
- Learn new unique skills for each character
- New raking system, based in the items gathered and play time
- Humorous monster database (again)
- CleanWater himself appears as a special guest in the game
A relaxing retrowave stylized maze game that increases the difficulty as you progress through the levels. RetroMaze has a beautiful visual concept, as well as an exciting soundtrack.
- Scalable difficulty.
- 30 Levels.
- Custom key mapping (with "go slower" and "go faster" options for more control and a key to restart current level).
- CRT screen effect (with options).
- Cool retrowave stylized visual, soundtrack and achievements.
- Plans on adding trading cards, beautiful backgrounds and emoticons.
"RetroMaze" powered by GameMaker Studio 2.
Music by "MK Ultra".
42. After The End: The Harvest
Humanity has all but disappeared from its original planet and home, with only its remnants remaining loosely scattered across the universe. Those who were not worthy did not graduate the cycle. By chance encounter with an intelligent being, you begin your journey to unravel the great mystery of the universe itself.
After The End: The Harvest is an expansive open-universe RPG with the classic look and feel of a classic action adventure game. Be prepared to spend dozens of hours in this game collecting items, capturing and training creatures, hunting for achievements, and exploring derelict planets.
- A unique & non-linear story-driven experience
- Combines open-world game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Action RPG Combat with Rune/Socketing system
- 100+ weapons,armors and spells
- Plenty of unique planets to discover, towns to explore and secrets to unearth
- Over 100 unique monsters to catch, train, and battle
- A plethora of side quests to explore
- Two Modes with varying difficulty levels (Story Mode, Adventure Mode)
- Two endings to discover
- New Game+
- Real-time spaceship combat
CryoFall is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future.DescriptionWelcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.Features
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489843089DevelopmentThe game is in active development and new features added monthly with each new version release!
44. Double Dragon IV
The next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here!
The story picks up after the elimination of the Black Warriors in Double Dragon II!
Experience all-new exhilarating action with the original old-school graphics!
Use the art of Sou-Setsu-Ken to rescue the kidnapped Marian!
Plus, new enemy characters including ninjas, karate masters, and sumo wrestlers,
none of which have been seen in Double Dragon before!
There are lots of extra modes, too! Cool new features fans have been waiting for!
Playable enemy characters, VS Mode, Tower Mode, and even more!
Categories in common with Double Dragon IV: Action
45. Micro Mages
Micro Mages is a platform game developed for the original 8-bit NES console. Soon to be available on Steam!
Slip into your wizard robes and enter the Demon Fortress, home of great treasure and ghastly creatures alike. Shoot and wall-jump your way up the fortress's towers and battle the evil bosses lurking at the top.
Play solo or join forces with your friends. This game supports up to 4 players. Will you help each other overcome the dangerous traps built to stop nosy adventurers or will you turn on your comrades to snatch the high score? No downtime: If you die while at least one other player is still alive, you will turn into a ghost and can help by freezing enemies. Try to open crates and treasure chests to find a Fairy or Feather that will bring you back to life.
- 1 to 4 players simultaneous
- Cooperate or compete for score
- 26 spooky levels (normal + hard modes)
- Dangerous traps, monsters and bosses
- Ancient secrets
- Password function allows to continue your game - in classic NES fashion
46. A City Sleeps
From Harmonix, the creators of Rock Band and Amplitude, comes a fresh new approach to the traditional shoot 'em up! All the action in A City Sleeps is driven by an entrancing experimental hip hop / electronic soundtrack, with no beatmatch required. The game's Idol System also introduces a tactical layer on top of proven shmup gameplay to accommodate a range of play styles.
A City Sleeps follows Poe, the youngest member of The Silk, an ancient clan of dream exorcists that can enter the minds of sleeping hosts to rid their dreams of demons. When the residents of SanLo fall into an endless slumber, only Poe can rescue them from a never-ending nightmare. Equipped with her legendary Koto-sword “Heartstrings”, and flanked by her stable of powerful ghost familiars, she must cleanse their dreams, and uncover the city’s dark secrets.
Driven by an unforgettable original soundtrack that builds through player actions and enemy engagement, A City Sleeps infuses classic twin-stick hardcore shoot ‘em up sensibilities with moment-to-moment tactical choices.A STYLISH, MUSIC-DRIVEN SHOOT ‘EM UP FROM HARMONIX
MUSIC / GAMEPLAY SYNCHRONY - Level design and song authoring is done in parallel, ensuring a hand crafted and utterly unique audio-experience. Music drives player projectiles, enemy spawning, movement, and bullet patterns.
THE “IDOL” SYSTEM – Get tactical! Use Poe’s ghost familiars to possess inanimate objects of the dream world; these “Idols” will assist you against an endless enemy horde. The soundtrack builds as you leverage a range of both offensive and defensive abilities including AOE damage bursts, and healing bullets. Experiment with different ghost combinations to compliment your own personal play style.
GIVE UP THE GHOST!! – Reverie, Lucid, Nightmare; multiple difficulties for all skill levels. Need backup? Buff Poe with equip-able relics and unlockable ghosts types for a tactical advantage, or take a stab at the re-mixed “Cursed” variants for an even greater challenge! Compete against friends and the world in the global leaderboads!
47. Soul of the Devil
The battle between humans and the devil was a very long time. The victory was for the humanity many years ago. The sectarians tried to summon Satan, but it was in vain. But in the last battle he promised to come back ....
The main character is a plain guy. What side will he decide to accept? Will he want to remain faithful to God or take the power ...
Key feature -
Partly non-linear progression
Sandbox,no one's stopping you do what you want
there are several various of endings
many moral choices
and a possibility to
visit hell and heaven
Rogalia [Alpha] is the craft-based MMO-sandbox with the fantasy open world created by players. Feel free to kill people out of towns and claims. Gain useful vitamins from your meals and develop your character. Fight on Arena, battlefields and dungeons.
Build your own world in the tough surroundings!
Character- Character levelling is based on vitamins gained from meals.
- Every attribute of your character may reach maximum value.
- You may share your rented patch with other players.
- Free economics developed by players.
- Crafted items have durability and quality attributes. Their values depend on your skill.
- A plenty of recipes and skills: craft, animal breeding, monster hunt, building and many more!World- An open PvP world with 3 undeground layers and PvE-protected areas (towns and rented patches).
- Vitamins, gear and bag loss after death.
- Loss-free arena to fight people with no death fees. Battlefields and dungeons to hunt some good loot.
- Terraforming.18+ game contentSmoking, booze, gluttony, chance games, promiscuity and, last but not least, a payment for these sins: from hangover to STDs.
"This is an alpha-version of the game. We are the team of two who make it and put a lot of heart in it, so we already have a spectacular community who will kindly help you with the sayings and doings.
Welcome to the Rogalia World!"
49. WITCH-BOT MEGLILO
STORYThe year is 1977.
Meglilo came from a magic kingdom to visit the human world, but she was unfortunately killed when she landed in the midst of a confrontation between Professor Amamori, inventor of the Vulkaiser, and the Gogoh Army.
Professor Amamori performed a reconstruction operation on her, and she was brought back as a WITCH-BOT, to seek revenge on the Gogoh Army!
Join Meglilo and her adorable sidekick/conscience, Billiken, as they blast through multiple worlds and bosses to bring about order and justice...after tragedy has already occurred.
Mixing classic vertical shmup action with hilariously dark cut scenes, Meglilo isn't a game where you just skip straight to the action. Watch as our heroine waits until AFTER the villains do terrible things (usually watching the whole time) before leaping into action. With great campy dialogue and questionable morals, WITCH-BOT Meglilo's cute aesthetics belie the sheer amount of havoc that happens around you.
Meglilo isn't your usual bullet hell vertical shooter. When your lightning fast reflexes aren't enough, this magical cyborg has a couple of tricks up her sleeve.
Harnessing the magic that still resides within, Meglilo can stop time and warp about the screen! Simply press the Time-Stop button and choose where in the stage you'd like to teleport. Meglilo will then warp directly to her destination, making her invulnerable to incoming bullets and obstacles. Using the Time-stop warp, you can dodge enemy attacks, teleport to strategic points, and much more! But be warned: there's a limit to how often you can zap around, and your magical gauge will deplete quickly, so use your power wisely!
But don't just rely on your witchcraft. Meglilo's satellites are interchangable and upgradeable, featuing around 10 variations include “Multi-target shot”, “Laser” and “Drill”.
Different Satellite variations can be equipped on the left and right sides, allowing for totally different attack styles every time. For example, having a right side devoted to a melee style while the left is powered up with lasers. It’s up to the player how they wish to enter battle!
Show that you have what it takes to take on the Gogoh Army, its fierce commanders and ultimately save(?) the world!GAME CONTROLS
- Z: shot
- X: Time-stop warp
- Left Ctrl: Pause
- Esc: Close the game
- Space: Go back to title
The concept for WITCH-BOT MEGLILO was to create a unique shoot ‘em up that allows players to “stop time and dodge through a hail of bullets”.
Players will feel unstoppable as they easily evade attacks that they would normally find difficult to avoid, as well as attacks that are impossible to avoid.
With the Satellites that can be equipped on the left and right, the aim is to highlight the fun of creating weapon combinations specific to ASTROPORT.
Please play many times and try out various unique weapon combinations!
The story that progresses with each stage is presented as a dark comedy.
This game is a work of fiction. All characters, groups and places appearing in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual groups or places, is purely coincidental.
Shadowlings - is a slaughter to heavy metal in decorations of Medieval Japan.
After your Ninja clan helped The Great Shogan to seize power in the kingdom, he turned against you and destroyed your brothers.
But you survived - and now vengeful Shadowling goes after Shogan, leaving blood trail behind him. Let the swords sing and ring, let the arrows and shurikens whistle, and let Shogan tremble in fear looking at the shadows darkening around him. Shadows of your brothers who he's treacherously killed, and a shadow of an avenger who will hide the sun above his head forever.Key features:
- Hardcore battles, in which everything depends on your skill, not parameters of your character. True dance with the death!
- Role system. Master and use ancient ninjas' martial arts - from increasing your survivability to reflecting arrows.
- Ninja's arsenal. Purchase and find in treasures best weapons and armor, become even deadlier. Use kunai, shurikens and mysterious ninjas' elixirs
- Devour souls of killed enemies and use them to cast Shadow Magic. Teleport, become invisible, hypnotize enemies.
- Explosive soundtrack. Energetic heavy metal with Eastern motives that slams in unison with ring of your sword and rumble of falling bodies.
- Characters style inspired by Japanese traditional doll Daruma.