100 Best Games Like Hotline Miami of 2020 - Hotline Miami Alternatives
Trying to find games like Hotline Miami? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Hotline Miami, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Hotline Miami that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Hotline Miami Alternatives | Games Like Hotline Miami
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Hotline Miami in 2020. If there is something missing from the Hotline Miami , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added....
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again....
A Bird Story is a story-driven adventure RPG developed by Freebird Games. This game serves as a connecting part between To the Moon and its sequel, Finding Paradise, which were developed by the same studio.
You play as a little boy, who does not notice any people around him. That is until he finds a bird with a broken wing. People start to appear near the boy presented as ghosts. He begins to fight his Introversion.
Similar to the To the Moon, A Bird Story is a 2D game developed on RPG Maker engine. The game does not feature any combat systems or mechanics whatsoever being a purely story-driven game. Not much dialogue is present in the game due to the developers using a “show, don't tell” method of storytelling.
The in-game map suggests that the game is just a bunch of memories of the boy, rather than a real-time progression of events.
The gameplay changes depending on the scene the player sees at the moment. Typically, the movement is bind to the arrow keys with the mouse being used for interacting with the in-game world and items. Spacebar is used for more specific actions like throwing. Button prompts appear on screen during the gameplay.
Being developed by the same people and on the same engine as To the Moon, A Bird Story features the same-ish style. The aunt of the game's designer said that the sounds are nice-ish, but they sound ripped off from To the Moon....
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players....
Re-live the glory of the first Red Alert™ in the Command & Conquer™ franchise with this downloadable PS one® Classic. Imagine an alternate history where Hitler never existed, and the USSR and Stalin rose to power and begin a full scale invasion of Europe. Welcome to Red Alert™, comrade. Wage World War II like never before as the Allied faction and restore freedom, or claim Europe for the glory of the Soviet Union in over 25 strategic missions.
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 978 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ © 1996, 2009 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ...
Retro City Rampage is a 2D action-adventure game with heavy focus on the parody of pop-culture, retro video games, and open-world action-adventure genre. The story follows The Player, a criminal who works for a crime syndicate. One day he steals a time-traveling telephone booth that sends him several decades into the future. Shortly after his time-machine breaks and now with the help of Doc Choc, a time-traveler and Emmett Brown parody, he seeks for the parts to repair the booth.
The gameplay can be described as if original GTA was ported onto the 16-bit console. It mostly has a top-down perspective with several 2D side-scrolling transitions. The game is set in the big open city which player can freely explore. The game has many story missions, side missions and challenges. Like in GTA games, violent actions made by the player can attract police that would try to neutralize him. The wide a range of weapons and tools can be acquired in shops, as rewards or from enemies.
The DX version was initially released for Nintendo 3DS via eShop. This version rebalanced weapons, has several gameplay tweaks and features the “prototype” version of the game which was first made as NES ROM.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is a role-playing video game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the GameCube. The Thousand-Year Door is the second Paper Mario game.
The Thousand-Year Door borrows many gameplay elements from its predecessor, such as a paper-themed universe and a turn-based battle system with an emphasis on action. For the majority of the game the player controls Mario, although Bowser and Princess Peach are playable at certain points. The plot follows Mario's quest as he tries to retrieve the seven Crystal Stars and rescue Peach from the X-Nauts.
The game was well received by critics, attaining an average score of 88 percent from GameRankings. Critics generally praised the game's engaging plot and gameplay, but criticised it for not being a big progression from its predecessor. The Thousand-Year Door won the "Role Playing Game of the Year" award at the 2005 Interactive Achievement Awards....
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is an official Dungeons & Dragons idle clicker game.
Idle Champions challenges players to assemble a party of Champions and master the art of Formation Strategy. Players unlock new heroes, upgrade them to reveal special abilities, and collect epic gear. The key to glory is learning how to combine Champion abilities to defeat an onslaught of powerful monsters.
Unlock Renowned ChampionsCollect renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favourites from the Force Grey series. Unlock more Champions and gear to add to your party in limited-time events.
Formation StrategyMastering the position of each Champion to maximize their special abilities is the key to completing each adventure. Each Champion's abilities and gear requires careful thought to create the best combination. Only the most powerful formations will defeat the waves of Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
Explore the Forgotten RealmsTake your Champions on a journey through the Sword Coast. Players will be able to explore familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure. After launch, the game will be updated with content inspired by the official Dungeons & Dragons adventures, starting with a trip to Chult with the Tomb of Annihilation.
Regular EventsThe game is updated regularly with limited-time events. Completing events unlocks new Champions and gear to add to the player's collection.A Note About Premium Purchases:
You can download and play Idle Champions for free, however, some premium in-game items can be purchased for real money.
Gems earned for free in-game can be redeemed for Silver Chests and Gold Chests that contain equipment, potions, buffs, and gold.
Silver Chests contain 3 cards (Common to Uncommon rarity). They have a chance of dropping “Rare” equipment cards, but do not contain “Epic” equipment cards.
Gold Chests contain 5 cards (Uncommon to Rare rarity). They always contain a Rare equipment card and have a chance of dropping an Epic equipment card.
Gold Chests are available to buy in the shop for real money or you can wait and purchase them with gems earned for free during game play.
Bonus “Golden Epic” equipment cards are generally only available as a purchase bonus for real money transactions, though specific Golden Epic cards may become available through free means at Codename Entertainment's discretion.
In-App purchases range from $5-$50 per item.Chance of a Rare drop in a Silver Chest is approximately 3.2%.
*Chance of a Rare drop in a Gold Chest is 100% and an Epic drop is at least 10%.
Set in a post-apocalyptic New York, Double Dragon is the story of Billy and Jimmy Lee, twin brothers trained in the fighting style of Sou-Setsu-Ken. Together, they manage a small martial arts training school, teaching their students in self-defense. One day, Billy's girlfriend, Marian, is kidnapped off the street by the "Black Warriors", a savage street gang led by a man named Willy. The Black Warriors demand the Lee brothers disclose their martial arts secrets in exchange for Marian's freedom. The Lee brothers set out on a rescue mission to crush the Black Warriors and save Marian.
Using whatever techniques they have at their disposal, from the basic punches and kicks to the invulnerable elbow strike, as well any weapon that comes into their hands, the Lee brothers must pursue the gang through the city slum, industrial area and the forest before reaching their hideout to confront the big boss, Willy.
The NES version of this game also has an additional VS. fighting mode for one or two players. Players choose from a field of six different characters (Billy and 5 of the enemy characters) and enter into a one-on-one fighting match. Players have to punch, kick, jumpkick, and even use a weapon against their opponents until someone's health bar is fully drained. The winner is the last one standing....
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
Sunset Riders (サンセットライダーズ, Sansetto Raidāzu) is a side-scrolling run and gun video game developed and released by Konami as a coin-operated video game on the JAMMA arcade platform in 1991. The game is set in the American Old West, where the player takes control of a bounty hunter who is seeking the rewards offered for various criminals.
The coin-op version was released in two variants: a two-player version and a four-player version. Home console versions of Sunset Riders were released for the Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) in 1992 and for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1993, to a positive reception....
Blocks That Matter is an isometric indie platformer game developed by Swing Swing Submarine.
You play as a robot named Tetrobot. It can drill blocks, recycle them, and produce new blocks of different matter. Every matter has its own behavior and features. Tetrobot can also destroy lines of eight blocks just like in Tetris.
There are special blocks scattered around the game's story mode levels that cannot be drilled or recycled. Hence why the game is called Blocks That Matter. The only purpose of such blocks is to unlock bonus levels. Each block serves as a pop culture reference to games as Portal or even a Rubik's cube. Such special blocks can be found either on the levels or hidden in random treasure chests.
The game features 40 levels in its adventure mode and 20 more bonus levels. Every bonus level resembles a game with blocks in it, for example, Portal and its Weighted Companion Cube. Apart from that, the game is bundled with a level editor which allows for creating new levels and sharing them with the community.
The game is heavily influenced by Minecraft and Tetris, which can be seen while playing through any level. The block mechanics heavily resemble the same in Minecraft. In some levels, the developers use Minecraft-styled blocks of mud, ores, and resources....
EXAPUNKS is the latest open-ended puzzle game from Zachtronics, the creators of Opus Magnum, SHENZHEN I/O, TIS-100, and more.
- READ ZINES - Learn to hack from TRASH WORLD NEWS, the underground computer magazine. Tutorials, hacking tips, secret information, searing commentary— TRASH WORLD NEWS has you covered.
- WRITE VIRUSES - Program your EXAs (EXecution Agents) to tear through networks, replicate themselves, trash files, terminate other EXAs— and leave without a trace.
- HACK EVERYTHING - Hack banks, universities, factories, TV stations, highway signs, game consoles, the government... oh yeah, and your own body.
- SLACK OFF - Play ПАСЬЯНС, if you hack the server where it’s stored. Or play HACK*MATCH, if you hack the region lock on your Sawayama WonderDisc. Or create your own homebrew games for the TEC Redshift… if you hack the development kit.
- TAKE DOWN YOUR FRIENDS - Compete with your friends by running your programs directly against theirs in all-out hacker battles. Make every cycle count.
- CREATE YOUR OWN PUZZLES - Create your own networks to hack, and share them with the world on Steam Workshop.
Take on the role of Mae Barrons; an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs.
But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes.
Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can.
With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test. ...
Endorlight is a roguelike platformer developed by Unika Games.
Endorlight is a typical roguelike game. That means that death is permanent. Upon death, the players lose all their items, yet it is still possible to retrieve them if you find a way to the spot you died on. The main objective of each level is to find an exit off of it.
The game has no saving system whatsoever. The players have to play through the game in one sitting. There are more enemies on each level with them being much tougher. The players will have to win a boss fight every five levels. After defeating a boss, a new world biom is unlocked. Each boss is different, has more health and does more damage upon hitting the player.
It is possible to collect gold and use it to purchase several character upgrades, such as increased health, damage multipliers and much more. The game also features a leaderboard that logs how much levels did the player pass, how much gold did they gather, and how much time did it take them to do so.
Your arsenal is not large, as the only things you can get through your enemies are your ax, your bow, and your whip.
The game was pulled off Steam for violating copyright law, because of the usage of the open-source code of another game Spelunky and copying another game called Caveblazers, but on a different engine....
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting, action-filled adventure through GOTHAM CITY™, METROPOLIS™, ATLANTIS™ and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.Key Features
- The DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Heroic Feats: Enjoy addictive replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- The Hero Creator: Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up against your friend’s Bat Bain?
- Introducing the Batcomputer: Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC ...
You, the player, work for Solarus Corporation, an inter-planetary mining operation that has developed the infrastructure needed to harvest the precious resources of Mars to meet demand back on Earth. Soon after being dropped on Mars, you begin to discover that things aren't quite as they seem.
Included free with the Steam version of Super Motherload is Motherload Goldium Edition, the 2004 cult classic that inspired games like Infiniminer.
- Up to 4-player co-op, perfect for Big Picture (local-only)
- Storyline by award winning Image Comic's writer Kurtis Wiebe of Peter Panzerfaust & Green Wake fame
- Full Voice Overs and a Full length original score by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng
- RPG-inspired mechanics, including upgrades, quests & special abilities
- Branching storyline choices with Multiple Game Endings
- Over 150 Explosive-based Puzzles to solve
- An Epic Boss Battle
- Normal and Hardcore game modes, for new players and fans of the original
- Support for 4 simultaneous Gamepads -- ideal for Big Picture
- Runs at 60FPS in Full HD (1080p)
- Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen Studios' original hit Motherload, and is available on Windows, PS4, and PS3
- Includes Motherload Goldium Edition
The Lakeview Cabin Collection is an exploration of the world of cult horror movies through four episodes, each with their unique themes and features.
Play as four companions as they use anything they can find to survive in a horror experience unlike any other. ...
Message Quest is a tiny stained-glass point-n-click adventure about laziness and her herald.
This is a fairy tale in the best tradition of works such as “The Hobbit” or “The Chronicles of Narnia”, inspired by the art of Studio Ghibli.
This is the story of a lazy herald called Feste. You may know heralds, the fellows who appear at the beginning of each journey, looking for the hero in an attempt to deliver that “call to adventure” thing, right before the interesting stuff starts to happen. That’s exactly the job our Feste must do. Find a hero, give him or her a call to adventure, and be done with it. No exploits, no saving the world. But all he wants to do is sleep and eat candy. You must become his conscience and lead him through the struggles and strange encounters of the Interworld Road.
A cute fantastic journey for one evening - the game lasts about an hour and a half, so you’ll get the full story in one session.Features
Unusual stained glass graphics that make everything even more fairy taleish.
Charming and unpredictable characters who will tell you their life stories.
Puzzles with traditional mechanics allow you to fully enjoy the story without losing game immersion.
Funny boss fights in true JRPG style with zany attacks and bonuses.
A new dialogue system that allows you to control both characters in a conversation.
Jokes and easter eggs that will surprise you when you least expect it.
A magical soundtrack written especially for Message Quest that will immerse you in the bizarre fantasy universe of Interworld Road.
FROM THE MAKERS OF HALFWAY...
THE YEAR IS 1936...It is a time of global unrest as German military influence is spreading throughout Europe and the Middle East. Rumors of frantic excavations and strange artifacts, not to mention ghastly occult rituals, have begun to surface across secret communication channels...THEY TOOK OUR FRIEND...Morten has vanished. The Nazis took him because he interfered with their occult research. We have to rescue him before it's too late. And afterwards, who knows what other adventures await?
THRILLING VISUALS - Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - No two adventures are the same; each campaign generates a new procedural map and a different set of unique story encounters.
TOUGH CHOICES - Every location you visit presents a new hand-crafted story event to explore. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to maximize your items and abilities, as well as your team members' strengths, in ruthless and clever ways!
HIDDEN TREASURES - Discover rare artifacts to unlock new content and adventures! Recruit from 16 unique companions, each with their own starting equipment and skill trees!
With soundtrack by the critically-acclaimed composer, Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame!
Originally released in Japan as Super Mario Bros.® 2, this game has
previously made only brief cameo appearances in the Western Hemisphere.
Mario fans will appreciate the familiar look and feel of the game, while
finding that its updated game play creates an entirely new challenge. In
addition to the classic enemies already known to fans worldwide, there
are also Poison Mushrooms, backward Warp Zones, and the occasional wind
gust (which can help or hinder your progress). If that’s somehow not
enough, expert players can go looking for the game’s secret worlds. So
get ready to put your Mario skills to the ultimate test, and save the
Princess again. Just don’t be surprised if she’s in another castle!
This game is only playable in 2D.This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Nintendo 3DS.
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Co-op Multiplayer Game
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Handheld/Mobile Game
-- Game Critics Award 2015
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure. In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online** and with download play.
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com....
Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones, released in Japan as Double Dragon III: The Rosetta Stone (ダブルドラゴンⅢ ザ・ロゼッタストーン), is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up produced for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1991. It was the third Double Dragon game for the NES, developed by Technos Japan Corp. and published in North America and Europe by Acclaim Entertainment. Although loosely based on the similarly titled arcade game Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone, it is not a port, but rather a parallel project that was developed at the same time....
- Character creation: Select your gender, hairstyle, eyes, nose, mouth, hair color and eye color and you are ready to go! (you can select black eyebrows if you are a classic manga lover).
- Trainings: As you grow stronger you will get more powerful techniques! Master them to improve their performance and get even stronger! over 45 techniques will unlock as you grow stronger.
- Collectibles: As you advance through the map you'll find new clothing and befriend yokais to help you out!
- Missions: Achieve milestones to earn rewards and bonuses!
- Monsters: 400 different monsters to combat as you advance through the map!
- Bosses: Beat a boss in every zone to set it free!
- Party: Companions to hire and ease your journey to free the world from evildoers.
- Offline mode
- And more to come!...
We are still working actively on the game and there are a lot of things to come.
More companions to come! With new ways of getting help!
New systems to improve your character.
A new kind of collectible.
and more! ...
Verbally joust by yourself or take you verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.Game Features
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Free updates with new characters and scenes coming soon to a screen in your house
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- With the new Character Creation Mode powered by Steam Whatever, you can create your own formulaic celebrity clones in a lab-- just like they do in real Hollywood!
- New controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- With more than 2x the vocabulary of the original Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, The Hollywood Roast is Bigger, ruder and insultier!
- New comeback mechanic: charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode: master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system: more fair, more clear.
- Reactive cutscenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
- Explore towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign maps for places like Sandpoint and Thistletop.
- Beautifully enchanced and animated location backdrops.
- Multiple Adventure profiles so players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Play through a tutorial that distills the rulebook down into a small mini-adventure.
Enter The Gun Dungeon
Imagine a dungeon crawler but instead of swords it’s guns. But also everything is made out of guns and bullets and stuff. Like, everything.
Brutal, fast-paced, stealth action and a whole lot of blood. From your garbage person apartment in historically interesting and relevant Milwaukee, pick up the phone, and answer the call--of murder. Follow instructions and follow the stairs deeper and deeper into the mysterious basement. Where does it go? Who are you?
Ape Out Jr.
Escape out of ape prison in this classic arcade-style platformer where you play as an orange gorilla who will kill everyone so he can to see his dad again. Grab unsuspecting guards to use as weapons and shields in this completely original idea set to an interpretive chiptune jazz drummer soundtrack. Please, Ape Out was my father’s name.
It’s the never-ending story of a young boy falling down a well, wearing a giant boot as if it was overalls, which also is a gun. Collect gems, squash and shoot the fauna, fall deeper into the infinite well, and wear some other equally large and ballistically designed shoes.
Super Absolver Mini: Turbo Fighting Championship
(2 Players Only)
A competitive fighting game where you play as your choice of one of four masked combat disciples. You choose two special moves. You fight two rounds. The winner is absolved of the obligation to ever have to fight again, but probably will anyway because the one true resolve of the flesh is a fist colliding with it.
It’s a cat inside of a suit of armor. It’s a cat...In full plate armor. What else do you want?
PikuBiku Ball Stars
(2 Players Only)
Everybody’s favorite red thing with legs is back and ready to sink some baskets with a friend. Nothing but net baby. Slam freakin’ dunk.
Hello, I am Rami Ismail, ½ of Dutch independent game development studio, Vlambeer. We made a version of Luftrausers that had a typo, and JW left the thumbdrive containing the source at a coffee shop somewhere while I was doing a talk in Berlin, then Nairobi, then in Los Angeles the following day. If you find the thumbdrive, can you please return it and please PLEASE do not share the contents with anyone or add it to a compilation of pirated, under-the-table ripoffs of games that Devolver has published. ...
- Nov. 2013 Update: new outfit, new level, new challenges and MORE!
- 9 playable characters, each with unique abilities
- 7 different worlds to explore
- Dozens of obstacles, hazards and enemies
- 20+ challenges to overcome
- Play single player or local head-to-head multi-player
- Amazing soundtrack
- Leaderboards support
- 30+ Steam achievements
Famous boardgame and great iOS experience, with expansions as in-app purchases.
"iPhone Game of the Year", iTunes Rewind Germany.
"The single best board game experience in the App Store", gamezebo
"Carcassonne does just about everything right on the iPhone", ars technica
"It is quite simply one of the most polished games on the platform", wired.com
"There's nothing like a sneaky farmer to push you across the winning line", Edge Magazine
"Beautiful and intuitive", joystiq
"Carcassonne is as good as it gets", EGM
"Of all the tabletop games I have played on my iPad while pooping, nothing has as much time invested in it as Carcassonne", Wil Wheaton
Play the original award winning board game Carcassonne with friends, family, or other board game enthusiasts - online or offline.
Build a medieval landscape, tile by tile, claim landmarks with your followers and score points. As a winner of the prestigious "Spiel des Jahres" award in 2001, the game allows for a plethora of play styles and strategies. If you like social gaming or board games you will love Carcassonne!
• Official Carcassonne game with original artwork
• Universal App - Buy once, play on iPad and iPhone
• Expansions available via In-App-Purchase
• "The River" adds a new strategic element to the game play
• "Inns and Cathedrals" adds a double follower and tiles to upvalue cities and roads.
• "Traders & Builders" with trade-goods, pigs and builders.
• "Princess & Dragon" with dragon, princess, fairy and magic portals.
• "Phantom" adds the phantom, a game piece you can place in addition to other followers.
• "Winter" with a new theme, tiles, and the Gingerbread Man.
• "Double Base Tile Set" adds the possibility to play with twice the amount of base game (or winter) cards.
• "The Old River" - the first expansion ever for the board game
• "The Abbot" adds gardens and lets you score cloisters before the end of the game
• "German Cathedrals" - place a meeple on a German cathedral to score points. Roads connected to a German cathedral score bonus points.
• Easy mode that does not count Fields, ideal for Kids
• 9 different AI players: (Hans, Count, Countess, Maid, Servant, Juggler, Fortune Teller, Witch and Warlock)
• Play with up to five players passing one device around
• Unique Solitaire mode
• Internet multiplayer with Push Notifications
• Online and offline ranking
• Game Center Achievements
• Comprehensive in-game manual
• Tutorials with voice acting
• Compete for the best score in Solitaire Game of the Week
• Chat function
• Play with Game Center friends
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• How do I redownload my Expansions?
You can restore your purchases free of charge in the app's purchases menu. (The treasure chest in the main menu.)
• Help! I’m trapped in a menu screen!
Try opening http://carcassonneapp.com/cleanup.html in your iPad’s or iPhone’s Safari.
• What about more Expansions?
We are continuing to work on further expansions. Please don't hesitate to tell us which one you'd like to see next!
• Can I play asynchronously?
Yes. In "Play with Friends" you can leave the app and will be notified when it's your turn again. No pressure though, unlike "Quick Play" there are no time limits.
• Can I play against my familiy or friends by passing the device around?
Yes, of course. Up to five players can play on the same device.
• Do I need to buy the expansions to participate in a game with expansions?
To play online multiplayer, you need to buy the expansion to play with it.
• Can I play with expansions in quick play?
Yes. However currently we limit the combinations of the expansions in quick play to avoid fragmentation of the player base and longer waiting times for games. We try to give three or four useful combinations for quick play. There is also the "Automatic" category that tries to match you up with anyone who wants to play right now.
- Minimalistic graphics
- Hardcore gameplay
- Great original Soundtrack
- Many levels
- Enemies blast if jump on their heads
- Coins! Who does not like a coins?
Can you pass all the tests and get out of a dangerous dungeon? ...
The campaign offers levels increasing in difficulty and size of the playing field while staying true to the core mechanics. It offers newcomers and veterans a challenge without the game being unfair, item drops will help you progress, and a little mishap near the end doesn’t mean “Game Over” right away.
Further, Fine Sweeper is now integrated into Steam: There are 18 + 1 achievements waiting to be unlocked, global and local leaderboards, your progress and settings will be synced with the Steam Cloud so you can keep progressing no matter where you are.
Please note: Fine Sweeper won’t guarantee guessing-free boards, there’s always an element of luck involved to progress (especially on higher levels), still your first click remains always safe. ...
Geneforge 3 is an Indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the third chapter of the Geneforge Saga. In this fantasy adventure, you can explore strange, hostile lands, choose which side you will fight for, and, as always, make your own horde of completely obedient mutant monsters.
Geneforge 3 has a huge and open storyline. You can help one of several factions, each with its own goals. There are dozens of different endings. You can help the rebels, or fight them. Slay your enemies, or use stealth and diplomacy. When you finish the game, start over, choose a different side or tactics, and experience a completely different game....
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
HoPiKo is an intense speed run platformer where you get to save gaming. Jump from platform to platform avoiding death, exploiting shortcuts and ripping through 100s of hand-crafted levels, each one dropped into a 5-stage mini run designed to break your mind!
Compete to be the fastest in the world with time based scores, level pars and collectable retro consoles opening unique bonus runs.
- Fast and brutal twitch-based gameplay.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack written and composed on authentic hardware.
- Uses every ounce of your muscle memory.
- Unique minimal controls, you’ve never played a platformer like this!
131KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Tozai Games is a trademark of Tozai, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type and R-Type II are trademarks of Irem Software Engineering, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type Dimensions is protected under US and international copyright laws ©1987-2014 Tozai, Inc. and/or Irem Software Engineering, Inc. All rights reserved. ...
when his true calling was revealed to him.
Equipped with supernatural powers, take control of Lucius as he begins his blood filled tour of horror through his own house, using Hell’s powers of telekinesis and mind control to orchestrate deadly accidents that will minimize the population of the Dante Manor one by one by one.Key Features:
- Unique 2D horror adventure gaming experience
- 2D Open World
- Uncinematic Cut-scenes with 16 colors and low amount of pixels.
- Breathtaking 80's Atmosphere and Stunning low-res Visuals
- Harness Supernatural pixel Powers, including Telekinesis and Mind Control
- Experience the terror of a classic tale from the horror movie genre
Lucius Demake is based on the original Lucius game:
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
- Easy to pick-up physics based gameplay: Simply move your mouse, observe the aiming line, and click to serve a furious tennis smash.
- Trigger masterful chain rections: Your actions will set off chain reactions and you'll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score!
- Save the city: Win levels to move to the next district and towards your ultimate goal: The destruction of Explodz mega-factory
- Over 100 levels: Try to earn a crown from each level and unlock all the achievements.
- Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
- Gamepad and keyboard support with custom keyboard rebinding
- Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
- Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
- Achievements and trading cards
- Digital art book showing a sample of our creative process
- Cats In tinfoil hats
Note: Linux version does not contain Steam achievements at this time.
After discovering a virus that is turning intelligent and peaceful robots known as Reploids into rogue Mavericks, the scientist Dr. Doppler successfully creates an antivirus to the phenomenon. The reformed Reploids then move into Dopple Town, a place where humans and Reploids can live together in harmony. But when an outbreak occurs causing the Reploids to turn back into Mavericks, Maverick Hunters Mega Man X and Zero are sent to contain the situation.
Choose either Mega Man X or Zero as you run, jump, dash, scale walls, avoid obstacles, and fight enemies in eight challenging stages. At the end of each stage, defeat the boss to gain a special weapon that will aid you in the upcoming battles. Will you be the cure for this latest outbreak?
This game is only playable in 2D.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Nintendo 3DS....
Set in a future cyberpunk San Francisco, in 2038, cities have crushed the open internet. Networks are locked by security nodes and need to be maintained by NTF agents. Hackers have been searching for a way to break into them for years.
Save or corrupt the network by working together. Remember...in the future, anyone could be compromised. Who can you trust? ±
The game is a tribute to social party games such as The Resistance and Werewolf. As MINDNIGHT is heavily inspired after these games, we are looking into other table-top deduction social games to bring new features and modes along the way through updates.GAME FEATURES
- Online Multiplayer and Custom Game with Friends (5-10 players)
- Turn-based Structure
- Open Chat System
- Tricky and Subversive Opponents
- Unpredictable Gameplay
It has everything you need to take your idea from concept to finished game. With a fresh user interface and many new exciting features including; Real-Time Animation Editing, a new innovative workflow and seamless path from Drag and Drop to actual code, developing top quality games has never been easier!
Featuring a powerful programming language for professionals, and a drag-and-drop no-code-required workflow for beginners, and a comprehensive toolset, top quality games can be developed quickly at affordable pricing.
With the most advanced exporter ever, rapid cross-platform deployment is achievable across all leading platforms including mobile, console and desktop.
Monetisation tools enable a range of functionality to be quickly and easily deployed including In-App Purchasing, Advertising, Analytics and User Engagement.
With no barriers to entry and powerful functionality, GameMaker Studio 2 is the ultimate 2D development environment!GameMaker Studio 2 Desktop Includes:
- Unlimited Resources
- Dedicated Support Forum
- Windows Desktop Export
- macOS Export
- Ubuntu Export
- Affordable, top quality game development
- Easy to get started – novice to professional
- Powerful programming language for professionals
- Drag and Drop system for beginners – no coding required
- Comprehensive Toolset: Level, Image, Tile, Object, Script and Audio Editors
- Leading physics engine and advanced shaders
- Powerful animation support and networking
- Rapid Cross-Platform exporting – all leading platforms supported
- Monetisation Tools: IAP, Advertising, Analytics and User Engagement
- Actively developed – new features and upgrades released regularly
- Layer Based Level Editor
- Level Inheritance – to easily create different level biomes
- Re-Designed Layer Based Image Editor
- Tile System – with Auto Tiling, Tile Animation and Brushes
- Re-Envisaged Drag and Drop, Enhanced and Faster
- Extensive Library of Events and Actions
- Real-Time Animation Editing
- Multi-Column, tabbed code editor
- Improved Object Editor
- New Audio Mixer
- Backwards Compatibility with GameMaker: Studio projects
- Multiple Workspaces with intuitive design
- Laptop mode custom workspaces
- Rapid Search mechanism to open resources instantly
- Skinning – light or dark skin available
- Powerful debugger to save time and effort
- Git Integration
- The number of nations is 11 and they have their own unique units.
- You can make use of various strategies because clan members have many kinds of characters and ability levels.
- You need to locate simple AIs and engage 5:5 battles.
- You have to think about clan management as well as food, and the population of the nations.
- Every 10 years, strong enemies will invade. If you cannot protect, the game will be over.
- The difficulty level of the game is quite hardcore. You can see the ending with many challenges.
- There are more than 100 politicians. Please vote carefully so that guide the clan to the right way.
( There are some mal functioning functions in Early Access .
It will be open to the public later through the upgrading announcement, It will be fully opened in official release. ) ...
Enter the wacky & whimsical world of Uurnog Uurnlimited, where you have only one goal: find your way around the world, and steal all the animals! Why? Because they’re adorable, and because video games.
Uurnog Uurnlimited is a delightfully silly 2D platformer inspired by games like Super Mario Bros. 2, Lyle in Cube Sector, and Dyad. Play single-player or co-op, explore the world through its many mysterious doors, solve puzzles and gather the items and animals needed in your Save Room. Careful though — the Save Room also saves your mistakes (urr nurr!)
What else does it have, you ask? Chaotic neutral NPCs that can mess with your game! Algorithmic music that adapts to the gameplay!
It's uurnbelievable! It's uurnexplainable! It's Uurnog Uurnlimited!
• CLASSIC 2D PUZZLE PLATFORMER: Solve puzzles and collect animals, then bring them back to your Save Room.
• CHALLENGING BOSS FIGHTS: Survive long enough and you may even meet the Uurnog!
• SWEET ALGORITHMIC MUSIC: Adapts the melody, tempo, key, and more to the gameplay.
• PLAY SOLO OR SHARED SCREEN CO-OP: Real talk: everything is better when you’re playing with a friend as an adorable puppy, right?
• MULTIPLE ENDINGS: Shhhh. I hear there may even be some secrets to discover… ;)
Avernum is one of the great tales of indie gaming, an epic series of fantasy role-playing adventurers set in an enormous, subterranean nation. Avernum is a land underground, a subterranean nation full of rogues, misfits, and brigands, struggling for survival and wealth in the monster-infested darkness. Avernum 6 is the final chapter in the Great Trials Trilogy, three games that tell the tale of your weary land’s final destiny.
Avernum 6 is the final game in the long-running, award-winning Avernum series. Explore a gigantic world, with a fascinating storyline, hundreds of quests, multitudes of side dungeons, and many hours of adventure. The game features clever enemies and dozens of interesting scripted encounters. Learn over 50 spells and battle disciplines. Hunt for hundreds of magical items or craft your own powerful artifacts....
Hotline Miami game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Hotline Miami
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme.