Games Like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Category: Action, Arcade, Indie, Shooter,
Platform: PC, PlayStation 4, iOS, Android, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 3, PS Vita,
Trying to find games like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for PC
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Xbox One
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for PlayStation 4
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for iOS
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Android
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for macOS
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Linux
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Nintendo 3DS
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for PlayStation 3
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for PS Vita
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Wii U
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Wii
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for NES
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Apple II
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Commodore / Amiga
- Game like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for Atari ST
Games Like Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number: Hotline Miami,Enter the Gungeon,VVVVVV,Dungeon of the Endless,7 Days to Die,PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy,Unepic,Hammerwatch,Realm of the Mad God,Retro City Rampage DX
1. Hotline Miami
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme.
2. Enter the Gungeon
Enter the Gungeon is a twin-stick roguelike shooter. The game takes place in a planet inhabited by living bullets. You play as one of six adventurers trying entering a considerable fortress to find a gun that can destroy one’s past.
The gameplay represents a mix of bullet-hell and dungeon crawler. You choose one of the characters and start descending the Gungeon. Every floor has several pre-made rooms with enemies and treasures procedurally-generated. The player can shoot guns, dodge, use items and make barricades of the tables. There are more than 300 hundred different guns and items in the game which can be acquired from shops, treasure chests and bosses.
The game is notable for its severe difficulty that comes from tough enemies, the vast amount of projectiles that can simultaneously be on the screen and from the fact that every time you die you have to starts the game from the beginning.
VVVVVV is a 2D platformer designed in retro style. You play as Captain Viridian, the fearless leader of the team of conquerors of the dimension. And unexpectedly you crash and lose touch with each other. You will have to explore the world in which you are trapped and find your partners. You have the opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of old-school accompanied by a great soundtrack.
VVVVVV uses elementary mechanics, which does not allow to make a jump action, but you can flip the gravity. The whole gameplay consists of exciting tests built on this, in a sense, a unique mechanism.
The game is designed so that there are no artificial techniques that inhibit your passage. The game has no interactive objects, such as a lever, so as not to delay you on the way to the primary task - to save their partners.
This is an open world game where the story depends on the player and his actions. Some events will happen regardless of the player's choice.
4. Dungeon of the Endless
Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense game and the third in the series which includes Endless Space and Endless Legend. The game plot is about a prison spaceship which escape pod had crashed in the alien planet. The player controls survivors from that ship, who have to escape the multi-layered structure in the strange planet by taking an energy crystal through several floors filled with angry creatures. There are randomly generated levels in the game in which the player has not only to explore but also to collect resources in order to enable power to various rooms and turrets to divert attention of enemies in order to move the crystal from the starting point of the level into the elevator to the next floor.
In each level of the game the player has to choose two characters who are different in their stats such as health, attack, defense power and movement speed. The player has the option to either control one of two selected characters separately or in tandem.
5. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
6. PixelJunk Nom Nom GalaxyFrom the award-winning developers behind PixelJunk Monsters, PixelJunk Eden, and PixelJunk Shooter comes a genre-blending mash-up of Soup-tacular proportions!
Welcome to Soup Co., Astroworker! As an integral part of the Soup Co. family, your mission is to explore the remote planets in search of tasty ingredients to make the galaxies most delicious soups and then rocket them into the gullets of our hungry customers. But this isn't your typical soup kitchen - Astroworkers must battle against the planet's elements, alien plants and animals, and dastardly rival soup corporations! Build your base of operations with the help of your fellow Astroworkers and handy Soup Co. robots, make the galaxies most mouth-watering soups, then defend yourself from local wildlife and our rivals.
#nomnomGALAXY is a sandbox-styled mix of platforming, base building, tower defense, and good old fashioned monster-stomping! You'll create huge factory-bases where you'll experiment with tons of ingredients, make hundreds of types of soups to feed the galaxy, and rise in the ranks of the Soup Co.! Each planet will have its own challenges, from poisons gas to killer tomatoes. Only the most adept of Soup Meisters will succeed!Key Features
- Hundreds of different types of soups to discover
- Extensive soup recipe system that uses ingredients all of the planet's plants and animals
- Tower Defense gameplay from the makers of one of the most acclaimed Tower Defense games on any platform, PixelJunk Monsters
- Living planets that evolve as your base expands
- Tons of robot helpers to automate factories, defend your base, and collect ingredients
- Battle rival soup corporations throughout the galaxy for soup supremacy!
- Local split-screen co-op and up to 4 players online
Unepic is a 2D platformer game with role-playing elements. The story follows Daniel, a sci-fi, and video games geek that one day was teleported into a fantasy world and found himself in a giant castle. The game’s dialogues, storyline, and aesthetics heavily relies on humor with a lot of geek-culture references and mocking on sci-fi and fantasy clichés.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D Metroidvania and role-playing game. The RPG elements in the game include acquiring levels, skills-points, and equipment. There are many types of armor and weapons in the that require the absolute level and skills to be used. The fighting mechanics are pretty simple and don’t have a lot of moves and abilities. Unlike many other metroidvanias, in Unepic you open new parts of the game world not by acquiring new abilities that let you go to the places you couldn’t reach before, but rather by collecting keys that unlock doors in different parts of the castle.
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
9. Realm of the Mad God
Realm of the Mad God is a multiplayer-only cooperative game in which teams of players hunt for monsters. The game uses a minimalistic retro-pixelated visual style with very simple animations.
According to the game's backstory, the mad god Oryx kidnapped the protagonists and transported them to his dark dimension. He is going to use them as food for his hordes of monsters. However, the protagonists have weapons, and they will fight back.
Most of the gameplay consists of slaying monsters with a fantasy version of firearms. The game uses the top-down third-person view. The player controls his or her character with the use of a keyboard (for movement) and a mouse (for aiming).
The central part of each server is Nexus, a safe zone in which the players can trade. From Nexus they teleport to various realms where they receive quests that involve killing monsters. When they kill enough monsters, they may encounter a boss, and eventually Oryx himself.
There are fifteen character classes, but the new player has to start with only Wizard class available. Other classes that include Ninja, Samurai, Paladin, and Assassin, among others, will be eventually unlocked when the player gains more experience.
An unusual feature of the Realm of the Mad God is the permanent death. When the player's character is killed, he or she will not respawn. All equipment of the dead character is also lost.
10. Retro City Rampage DX
Retro City Rampage is a 2D action-adventure game with heavy focus on the parody of pop-culture, retro video games, and open-world action-adventure genre. The story follows The Player, a criminal who works for a crime syndicate. One day he steals a time-traveling telephone booth that sends him several decades into the future. Shortly after his time-machine breaks and now with the help of Doc Choc, a time-traveler and Emmett Brown parody, he seeks for the parts to repair the booth.
The gameplay can be described as if original GTA was ported onto the 16-bit console. It mostly has a top-down perspective with several 2D side-scrolling transitions. The game is set in the big open city which player can freely explore. The game has many story missions, side missions and challenges. Like in GTA games, violent actions made by the player can attract police that would try to neutralize him. The wide a range of weapons and tools can be acquired in shops, as rewards or from enemies.
The DX version was initially released for Nintendo 3DS via eShop. This version rebalanced weapons, has several gameplay tweaks and features the “prototype” version of the game which was first made as NES ROM.
Wasteland is a post-apocalyptic RPG developed by Interplay Entertainment.
The game is set in 2087, decades after the nuclear war between the U.S. and the USSR. Some time ago, a group of U.S. soldiers invade a prison, make it into a stronghold and create an organization called the Desert Rangers in an effort to keep the surrounding area in order. You are the commander of one of the Ranger's squads sent to investigate a series of incidents on the West Coast.
Wasteland's mechanics are inspired by tabletop role-playing games, such as Dungeons & Dragons. Every character in Wasteland has a set of stats which allow for using different skills or weapons. Experience is gained after battles or skill usage. The game offers the players many was of succeeding in their objective. For example, if a player encounters a gate, they can either pick its lock using the picklock skill, climb over, force the gate or blow it up.
Initially, the player controls a squad of four which can be expanded up to seven characters. Citizens or wasteland creatures can be recruited. Each member of your squad can disobey your commands. It is noted that the level of difficulty in Wasteland is unforgiving.
12. Manual SamuelManual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
13. BleedWryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams -- she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There's no filler -- just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!Key Features:
- -Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode
14. Soda DungeonThe smash-hit mobile game finally comes to your desktop. Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure! Upgrade your tavern, purchase new sodas, and attract new party members. Gold, legendary items, and more await you! With huge golems, interdimensional beings, demons, monster lobsters, and much, much more to slay, the only thing that ISN'T standing in your way is a pay wall... Soda Dungeon is completely free to play, with no frustrating timers, lives system, or anything that might get in the way of a thirsty traveler's dungeon delving.
Soda Dungeon features hundreds of unique enemies and items to discover. Attract valuable classes to your tavern such as the Thief, Knight, Healer, Darkmage, Shifter, and more! After gearing up your team you also have the option to enable "Auto-combat," where you can step away from the game, let your team go questing, and reap the rewards when you return! Ascend higher and higher in the dungeon as you advance through new dimensions, face huge dungeon bosses, and unlock the power of the ancient soda relics!
15. Lakeview Cabin CollectionRelive the horror movies of the 70's and 80's by answering the question: What would you do if you found yourself in a slasher film?
The Lakeview Cabin Collection is an exploration of the world of cult horror movies through four episodes, each with their unique themes and features.
Play as four companions as they use anything they can find to survive in a horror experience unlike any other.
16. The Chosen RPGThe Chosen is a heroic RPG.
Starting with the faded dream of his missing father, our hero, Edge decides to give his mother's grave a visit. Upon returning, Edge sees his good friend Serenity in a desperate fight with unknown soldiers. Where did these soldiers come from? Why have they been ordered to attack their peaceful village?
After following the trail of these soldiers to the town's historic magic tower, Edge and Serenity discover a mysterious warrior trying to pull the great sword God's Tear from its pedestal. After fighting off this attempt from taking the town's prized possession, Serenity and Edge watch as the mysterious warrior vanishes into thin air leaving even more questions to be answered. Who was this mysterious man? Why was he trying to take the God's Tear?
After this encounter, Edge and Serenity embark on an epic adventure to further discover the purpose of this attack. During this investigation, these two will uncover an ancient myth of their world that foretells a tale of one true hero being chosen to wield the God's Tear and challenge the greatest evil ever to face their time.
Will you be able to unravel the mysterious plot against you and find your father? Will you become the Chosen?
17. Storm Of Spears RPGThe once peaceful world of Galager has become enslaved under the rule of the cruel and unjust Queen. Lead by their leader Sura, a band of mercenaries are the only hope left to save the world. After the death of her brother, Sura became an active part in the rebellion in order to get revenge for her brother's death. As the leader of the rebellion, she's tasked with building an army of anyone willing to risk their life for the good of the kingdom, even prisoners and those whom have never held a weapon.
The world of Galager is large with lots of quests and side quests that can leave any adventurer with over 10+ hours of game play.
Can you unify the people and build an army that can defeat the Evil Queen?
Can you avenge the death of Sura's brother?
Only conquest and victory will decide who will be the savior in the Storm of Spears.
- Extensive Quest Tracking System
- 10+ hours of quests
- 3+ hrs of optional side quests
- Huge world to explore
18. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
Complete the exciting Mega Man X saga with this collection of four action-packed titles! Spanning two gaming eras, this collection showcases the evolution of the series with Mega Man X5, Mega Man X6, Mega Man X7, and Mega Man X8. Both Mega Man X and his ally Zero return as playable characters, allowing players to jump and shoot through challenging stages with X’s arm cannon, or slash through enemies with Zero’s energy saber.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 also includes an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more. The collection also includes an animated prequel film starring the origins of Mega Man X villain, Sigma.
19. Contra Anniversary Collection
The Contra Anniversary Collection brings this classic Run and Gun franchise back to modern platforms and a new generation of players.
Grab power ups and blast your way through waves of menacing enemies and bosses that will put your reaction skills to the test. Also included is a digital Bonus Book with tons of concept documents and sketches, the official chronology of the franchise, an exclusive interview with the veteran producer of the series, and more!
Alone or with a friend, Contra provides hours of nail biting action. In a pinch make sure you know the code!
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Contra Hard Corps
Super Probotector Alien Rebels
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
700MB minimum save size
20. Gundemonium RecollectionFirst of the three titles in the Gundemonium Collection, this pixel-style side-scroller brings the intensity of the 'bullet hell' shooter genre to Steam. Choose one of two playable characters, including an unlockable third character! Modify character weaponry to your liking! Dominate 5 levels of frenetic gameplay while being bombarded with high-impact weaponry. Each level culminates with a challenging boss to defeat. Three game play modes will keep the non-stop action going! Experience a new level of game-play: Enjoy Gundemonium Recollection while listening to a brand-new arranged soundtrack.
- 5 levels of intense bullet-flying action
- Sweet Old school retro anime-style art
- Two playable characters to choose from and a third you can unlock
- Story, Practice and Mission modes to take your shooting skills to the max
- 32 Steam achievements
- Full online leaderboards
- New arranged soundtrack by DM Ashura
21. FEMINAZI: The TriggeringTrigger Warning: This game might, but does not intend to be offensive to some certain groups of people. Keep in mind that the game represents a satire of SJW culture and Third Wave Feminism, and does not intend to defame or shame them in any way. All events and characters are fictional.
FEMINAZI: The Triggering is a casual game for Steam in which your goal is to stop straight evil white males from oppressing women and minorities and make them check their privileges!
Check out the FREE demo HERE! http://www.kongregate.com/games/svarogstudios/feminazi-the-triggering-dress-up-demo
- Over 30 different genders, including the ability to create your own!
- Steam Leaderboards
- Toxic white masculinity
- Cultural Marxism
- Burgers and other greasy foods
- Wage gap
- Mocking the weak
- Much triggering
- Such oppression
- Evil Patriarchy
22. Quest of DungeonsQuest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
- Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community
23. Dark Void ZeroRise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero". In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla's trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
24. Not Tonight
Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is 'Bouncer'. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime -- or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
Decide what lengths you'll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse
25. Shadow Blade: ReloadShadow Blade is an action-platformer set in a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape. Sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along your path without hesitation as Kuro, the blade of shadow!Story
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
26. Low Magic AgeIn order to apply a set of rules designed for a pen-and-paper game to a computer game, many rules in the OGL had been adjusted or improved.
27. Monster SlayersDeveloped by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers is a complete reimagining of the free web-based hit of the same name, which has been played over 4 million times on gaming portal, Kongregate. A rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure, Monster Slayers uses an innovative card-based battle system and lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a new hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.Features
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- Choose from six different classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Fight for your place at the top of the Monster Slayers leaderboards
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
28. Three Dead ZedThree Dead Zed is an action/puzzle-platformer in which you take control of an experimental zombie that can transform into three unique and distinct forms. With quick reflexes, a little problem solving, and some rescued kittens, players make a violent exit that won't be forgotten by their captors. This is a zombie game that brings out your inner child, then chews on its brain.
- Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
- Gamepad and keyboard support with custom keyboard rebinding
- Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
- Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
- Achievements and trading cards
- Digital art book showing a sample of our creative process
- Cats In tinfoil hats
Note: Linux version does not contain Steam achievements at this time.
29. Lamplight CityFor police detective turned private investigator Miles Fordham, Lamplight City's shadowy corners are just part of the territory. But with his former partner constantly speaking to him from beyond the grave, his grip on sanity is slowly loosening. Can Miles find justice for his clients and track down his partner's killer before his entire world comes apart?
Lamplight City is a detective adventure set in an alternate steampunk-ish "Victorian" past.Features
- Be the detective you want to be. But prepare to face the consequences.
Investigate crime scenes, interrogate suspects, get information by any means necessary. Follow the law or make your own rules, but how you choose to act will affect people's attitudes towards you.
- Five cases to solve, with multiple suspects, false leads, and different outcomes.
Never find yourself stuck in a dead-end situation. If the case becomes unsolvable, simply move on to the next one. The story will adapt based on your choices.
- Single click interface with no inventory.
Gather clues and documents in your casebook for review. Item manipulation is handled via a context-sensitive cursor.
- A fictional city with four boroughs to explore, each with their own unique flavor.
Players will visit each of these boroughs throughout the game, exploring themes such as class divide and the public's fear of emerging steam tech.
- Inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe and Charles Dickens.
- Meet over 50 professionally voiced characters.
- Original score by Mark Benis
- I fostered a lifelong love for the adventure genre, culminating in a Purple Tentacle tattoo (Day of the Tentacle, duh) on my upper left arm. So I’ll be playing Lamplight City, too. Trust.
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Overall, this game has a lot going for it, and I encourage you to check it out even if you’re not an adventure game buff.
- Hey Poor Player
- Featuring a crisp pixel art style and steampunk influences, Lamplight City is certainly a game that catches the eye.
30. MINDNIGHTBe an agent attempting to secure the city network, or be a hacker attempting to compromise and defeat them. Utilize your communication, manipulation, and deduction skills to persuade others and win the game. You’ll never play the same game twice.
Set in a future cyberpunk San Francisco, in 2038, cities have crushed the open internet. Networks are locked by security nodes and need to be maintained by NTF agents. Hackers have been searching for a way to break into them for years.
Save or corrupt the network by working together. Remember...in the future, anyone could be compromised. Who can you trust? ±
The game is a tribute to social party games such as The Resistance and Werewolf. As MINDNIGHT is heavily inspired after these games, we are looking into other table-top deduction social games to bring new features and modes along the way through updates.GAME FEATURES
- Online Multiplayer and Custom Game with Friends (5-10 players)
- Turn-based Structure
- Open Chat System
- Tricky and Subversive Opponents
- Unpredictable Gameplay
31. Shovel Knight: King of CardsDisclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: King of Cards separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Make way for Shovel Knight: King of Cards, the grandest adventure in the Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove saga! Step into the gilded boots of King Knight as you leap, Shoulder Bash, and twirl your way to a kingdom of your own in this regal prequel. Gather cards, take on challengers, and build a deck in the all-new card game, Joustus! Travel through strange worlds, gather new subjects, best the Joustus Judges, and become King of Cards! World-class platforming, exquisite visuals, a story with heart, action-packed stages, masterful music, glorious new bosses, and more await you in Shovel Knight: King of Cards.
- See how the royal saga begins! Encounter some familiar faces, meet some new ones, and learn how King Knight came to sit upon the throne at Pridemoor Keep in the most ridiculous Shovel Knight adventure yet!
- Smash enemies and obstacles head-on with your Shoulder Bash! King Knight’s showy play style is all about crashing, bouncing, and throwing his heft around.
- Take part in Joustus, a brand new collectible card game created specifically for King of Cards! Build a deck, search for over 120 unique cards, defeat challengers, and become the Champion of each House of Joustus.
- Collect tons of treasure, heirlooms, armors, abilities, and followers as you sail the skies in your quest for the Joustus Crown.
- Test your skills with new Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, custom-created platforming challenges, and more.
- Enjoy Yacht Club Games’ finest visual presentation ever! The beautiful, 8-bit inspired style bridges the gap between yesterday and today.
- Another masterful soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers and an old embrace for experts.
- Take on a new challenge and multiply your wealth with New Game+!
32. Life of PixelLife of Pixel - 13 Game Machines in 1 Epic Adventure Game!
Journey across the expertly-recreated worlds of more than a dozen vintage gaming systems, from Commodore 64 to Gameboy to Snes! Life of Pixel takes you on a historical tour-de-force across the rich landscape of 8-bit and 16-bit gaming.
Chock-full of tricks & traps, double jump challenges, gravity inversion, special power-ups, puzzles you must vanquish the enemy pixels and bosses who try to thwart you throughout your quest. Life of Pixel will show you the coolness of video gaming and the history of where it all began and how it evolved.GAME FEATURES:
Inspired by the 8 & 16-bit Eras
Take a journey with the wizened Professor Pixel and revisit the golden age of gaming. Featuring a massive variety of beautiful pixel art from classic 8 & 16-bit game systems, such as Amiga, SNES, Mega Drive, Commodore 64, Apple II, Game Boy, NES, Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum & Master System!
Revisit Classic Games
Look out for nudges to console classics like Mega Man, Castlevania, Zelda, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Metroid, Wonder Boy, Pitfall, Sonic & more. Revisit computer legends such as Turrican, Uridium, Jet Set Willy, James Pond, Rick Dangerous, Prince of Persia, Impossible Mission, Exile & lots more.
Loads of Secrets!
Dozens of special secrets to uncover and experience. From silly little touches through to great big mega-epic secrets! Look out for jetpacks, bubbles to fly, trampolines, hidden rooms and maps, aeroplanes, skateboards and even a Sinclair C5!
Special power-ups and equipment with levels featuring puzzles and secrets only accessible using Pixel's new found abilities. Fire pixel from a cannon, reach high areas by bouncing on a trampoline, use the Super Potion to defeat enemies, smash the baddies with the mine cart, deploy the Bomb to destroy walls and uncover hidden secrets!
Chip Music Goodness
We've worked with amazing chip musicians such as Eric Shumaker, Gavin Harrison, Rob Lynch, Ashton Morris and others to create a fantastic chip music soundtrack for the game - and not forgetting the sound effects too! All audio created with either the original hardware or VST based emulation.
Steam Leader Boards
Compete online against other players from all over the world to earn the best level completion times!
Earn your dues and show what you are made of, while honing your platforming skills.QUOTES:
Recommended by Shuhei Yoshida @YOSP
(President of Sony's Worldwide Studios)
"Really loving LIFE OF PIXEL (aka semi SUPERMEATBOY for VITA)! Playing the Atari 2600 levels is like stepping back in time!!:)"
David Jaffe @davidscottjaffe
(Video Game Designer/Director)
"Life of Pixel is brilliantly clever"
Punk and Lizard
"Life of Pixel is a likeable precision platformer with a fantastic visual style"
"Need a new game for your PS Vita? I recommend the awesome Life Of Pixel."
33. Blossom Tales: The Sleeping KingBe part of a vivid, dynamic story passed down from grandfather to grandchildren by influencing the course of events yourself!Features:
- 15+ hours of gameplay
- Huge, diverse game world with many different locations
- 5 challenging dungeons
- Various items impacting gameplay and fighting style
- Fun, charming storytelling
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
35. Spaceship LooterWhat happens to the ship when the crew dies? It just dangles around the Universe together with other space debris and becomes home for aliens.
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet
36. Devious DungeonSet in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
37. A Robot Named Fight!A Robot Named Fight is a Metroidvania roguelike focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping a the entity known as Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomized power-ups and artifacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory Metroidvania.
Millennia of peace have passed since the mechanical gods ascended and left the lower order robots to cultivate the world. Unfortunately for those left behind, something forgotten and terrible stirs amidst the stars: the Megabeast, a pulsating moon-sized orb of flesh, eyes, mouths and reproductive organs – unleashing its children onto the world like an unstoppable plague.
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs.
- Prove your worth with true permadeath.
- Take on over 50 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op.
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 60 unique items
- Complete achievements to unlock new content.
- Play using your favorite controller.
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!
38. Dungeon WarfareDungeon Warfare is a challenging tower defense game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeon against greedy adventurers.
As you successfully purify your dungeons throughout the world from the pesky invaders, you will gain access to more powerful traps and devious utilities.
Gain experience from killing the invaders to permanently upgrade your traps.Game Features
- 26 unique traps with 3 upgradeable tiers each
- Passive upgrades for the traps
- 40+ handcrafted levels
- 22 types of enemies
- Mix your own difficulty by combining 12 difficulty mode runes for more challenge
- Endless mode (unlocked after obtaining the Infinity rune)
- Launch a huge rolling boulder to crush everything on its path.
- Reroute enemy path towards a busy minecart track to smash the invaders away.
- Place traps that mercilessly throw mighty warriors into the pitch black abyss
- Gather a force of your own by using summoning portals to instigate a chaotic brawl.
- 30+ achievements
- Juicy pixel art
- Juicy sound effects
- Juicy adventurers!
39. Bad BotsAs Sam McRae, last surviving member of the “Titan Hauler” crew, you must hack and blast your way through an onslaught of truly bad 'bots to find a way to prevent a potential planet-destroying catastrophe. The mystery of what happened to everyone while you were in cryostasis unfolds around you as you wade through the bodies of your fallen shipmates, unloading round after round into your relentless automaton attackers.
- Explore 170 danger-filled rooms throughout the ship including the Evacuation Bay, Mechanical Shafts and Robot Workshops while the rich sci-fi story unfolds in the Campaign Mode.
- Engage in combat against more than 2000 deranged robots comprised of several unique types, all programmed to kill you.
- Face off against 7 deadly bosses, each with distinctive attacks including the fire spewing Flamebot, electrified Orbs, the lethal grip of the Spider and Jack Hammer’s brutal pistons
- Defend yourself with 8 robot bustin' weapons including your trusty Axe, Rifle, Shotgun, explosive Grenade Launcher, Pulsar Gun and more.
- Try to survive 60 seconds against an endless onslaught of especially persistent and cranky gun-toting, knife wielding robots in 3 unique rooms in Challenge Mode.
- Earn 14 challenging Achievements including “Run Amok,” “Top Dog” and “Reaper’s Friend.”
- Enjoy full Controller and Steam Big Picture support so you can partake in all the ‘bot slayin’ goodness from the comforts of your couch.
40. Story Of the SurvivorWhat will you do when world collapse? Follow the story of Thomas, one of last humans on earth as he try to survive in zombie infested the world. Use robust crafting system to create whatever you may need on your journey. But don't forget zombies aren't the only thing you should watch out for.
CRAFTING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM. 38 playable WEAPONS. 3 playable CHARACTERS
If you're a fan of The Walking Dead or other zombie-related media, then this is the game for you!
Playable Gal 01- Finish the game with GAL.00 will Unlock GAL.01 "Shield GAL" as playable character!
- While unable to access other GAL power GAL.01 still can upgrade with Powerup Item! with her own set of powerup.
- Fight GAL.00 as Enemy!
To start as GAL.01, create a new profile and choose her from Character Select menu.
Note Story content will cut off from GAL.01 Mode.
About the GameMETAGAL is an 2D platformer action game.
You will take the shoes of "Meta" ,a cyborg girl, in her quest to rescue her Creator "Dr Ray" from the hands of "General Creeper", the evil leader of a rogue army!!
Also Metagal's sisters, were kidnapped by Creeper: he turned them in battle cyborgs, in order to use their powers to rule the world!! Meta must face her sisters, free them, and copy their abilities. She must fight for 8 stages of intense action, and prepare herself for the final confrontation against Creeper himself!
- Classic jump and shoot style platformer.
- 8 levels with unique environment,detailed design and different gimmick.
- 30 Enemies types not including Boss
- Defeat Gal No.# Boss and use their weapon.
- Collect secret items to power up your character.
- Soft death penalty with "Gear" system allows player to resolve their mistakes with less frustration.
- Controller and Keyboard customize support.
Note This game support only "XInput controllers" Like Xbox 360 Controller for Example
42. bit Dungeon+You and your beloved friend were captured by demons...
You wake up what seems like hours, maybe even days later trapped in a prison cell, and your friend is missing. You find a sword in your cell and vow revenge against the beasts who took your friend - the quest to find your friend one and destroy the demons begins!
bit Dungeon combines the randomized loot of Diablo and fast action combat of Zelda. Explore randomized dungeons and hack and slash your way through dangerous bosses. The difficultly increases as you become stronger and stronger. Build your character how you want with deadly passive abilities.
Just like the classic quarter crunchers of old, if you die you lose everything and start all over. Can you make it to the end and save the day?
- Controller support, no auto attack.
- Large procedural dungeon generation, every time you play is different.
- Randomly generated items.
- Save slots
- 2 Player couch co-op
- Massive Bosses
- Multiple endings
43. In Celebration of ViolenceIn Celebration of Violence is a fantasy action roguelike of exploration and murder. The methodical combat requires that you plan your attacks, dodges, blocks, and parries while considering your opponents and the environment. Death is permanent but you can improve your stats and purchase items to aid future lives.
Large, procedurally generated and interconnected lands range from plains, to swamps, to cities, to dungeons. These lands offer multiple paths to reach the variety of final bosses. Dungeons are a dangerous but rewarding risk. In dungeons you will have to move slowly and be on the lookout for traps and secrets while searching for the exit.
Elements interact with each other and the environment. Fire reacts to the temperature, weather, and any flammable objects, especially people. Electricity will arc towards entities and is especially dangerous around water. The chances of rain or snow adjust organically to the area’s climate and can become both a hindrance and an advantage.
The shrines of multiple gods litter the land. Players can choose to pray to shrines they come across to receive a variety of favors, bonuses, and items. One must choose carefully though; every god has a different price and some become displeased when their rival is the subject of worship. Some gods may also become angered by actions the player takes while adventuring, such as destroying foliage or killing civilians.
Scores of weapons, items, spells, and mementos are scattered throughout the world to find. One may acquire a powerful enchanted ballista early into one life, only for the next to yield nothing more than a couple of wooden clubs.
Mementos represent objects remembered from past lives and change the rules of gameplay. You may discover a memento that summons spiders from enemy corpses, improves your stats while on fire, or reverses the effects of death.
There are multiple paths to victory. One could be nimble and stealthy, charge in waving a hammer, raise an army of undead, harness a variety of spells, manipulate enemies into traps or flames, amass resources to acquire the most powerful items, or simply play it safe with a sword and a shield. The various characters simply offer different starting points, every decision is your own.
No life is predetermined for success. The cheery graphics disguise a brutal and unyielding experience. Unforeseen obstacles will need to be dealt with in real time and even a regular enemy will be deadly if you’re not careful. To reach the end, players will need to demonstrate that they are able to consistently overcome these obstacles. Failure can halt or even reverse progress.
As you accumulate experience, discover schematics, and defeat bosses you can become permanently better prepared to tackle future challenges. The choices and advantages a player has at the beginning of a playthrough will dramatically increase as they play. New characters, items, and bonuses are unlocked in ways that are only hinted at during gameplay.
44. Double Dragon IVThe next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here!
The story picks up after the elimination of the Black Warriors in Double Dragon II!
Experience all-new exhilarating action with the original old-school graphics!
Use the art of Sou-Setsu-Ken to rescue the kidnapped Marian!
Plus, new enemy characters including ninjas, karate masters, and sumo wrestlers,
none of which have been seen in Double Dragon before!
There are lots of extra modes, too! Cool new features fans have been waiting for!
Playable enemy characters, VS Mode, Tower Mode, and even more!
45. RedieRedie is a challenging singleplayer 3D top-down shooter. Fight an army of well-trained terrorists and soldiers in action-packed close quarters combat. Prepare to (re)die.Features
- Challenging - Enemies with unforgiving aim and inhuman reactions!
- No story - Unfiltered action-packed gameplay!
- Deadly weapons - 13 unique weapons, that can all kill with one shot.
- Tons of action - Over 25 detailed levels with optional mastery challenges keep you busy.
- Physics - Destructible objects, particles, ragdolls and powerful explosions.
- Optimized - Tight controls and high frame rates, even on low-end computers, using a self-made engine.
46. Devil's Dare 悪魔の挑戦Devil's Dare is a 2D zombie beat'em up, supporting up to 4 players to co-op and fight together locally. Being the spritual successor to Bitejacker, Devil's Dare carries the same theme of parodies, pitting classic game heroes against monsters straight out of 90s horror movies.
Devil's Dare doesn't just relies on grinding and leveling up, but instead introduces permadeath to keep players on their toes. With every kill, the player makes some cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or save it to revive when you're dead. When you run out of cash completely, you are dead for good and it's time to start over again. This is a mechanic inspired by the good old arcade days, where every death meant another penny wasted!
Our main influence were some of Capcom's classics like Alien vs. Predator, Battle Circuit, Final Fight as well as Sega's Streets of Rage Series. So if you were a fans of those, give it a shot. I'm sure you will find something to love in Devil's Dare.
Play as one of the 4 unique characters, each with their own unique roles and abilities. Every one of them has their pros and cons, so learn to understand your character and fight with your strength! The game also has a dynamic difficulty. This means that the bigger your party, the bigger the mess. More enemies, tougher monsters and most important of all, you share your loot!
Back in the good old arcade days, beat'em up were serious business! Every death is a penny wasted and every kill is a step closer to being the baddest ass in the neighbourhood with the highest score. Our permadeath mechanic is inspired by this very mechanic. Learn not just to kill, but kill with style. Perform a fatality to make more cash, which you can use to purchase upgrades or pay to revive when you are dead. And if you run out of cash to revive, you better hope you bought a soul token, because otherwise, it's game over. All the remaining cash is submitted as your score, and it's time to start all over.
Make no mistake. You are going to die, and you're going to die a lot. But death in Devil's Dare is meant to be savored and embraced! Play again and again as different characters and pick a different path each time. There's a different boss guarding each level, and the awaiting boss gets stronger and stronger based on your selected sequence. Remember, you haven't finish the game until you beat them all!
47. Trials of AzraPlay as Sam, a kid that controls the dead! Defeat your enemies with magic and control their bodies to solve challenging puzzles!
Sam, a regular kid whose life usually consists of drinking chocolate milk and playing with his dog, finds himself trapped in a dark realm with newly found necromancy abilities, and a strange man who claims to be his guide.
Help this young boy find his way through the Trials of Azra for his own survival. Will you be able to set him free and unveil the truth behind the mysterious ordeal forced upon him?
- 20+ enemies to defeat and control
- 60+ rooms filled with puzzles
- Challenging Boss fights
- Upgrade your basic attack and learn new spells
- Several areas with diverse environments
- Local co-op
- Full compatibility with Xbox Controller
The gameplay is mainly about defeating and controlling your enemies, then using them to solve increasingly difficult puzzles.
Once you control an enemy, you can switch back and forth between it and Sam. This ends either when the controlled enemy dies, or you start controlling another enemy (you can control just one at a time).
The game features local co-op, which will probably (if you and your buddy get along) make things a little faster and more fun. Careful though, now there are 2 players who can mess up a puzzle or get killed by a deadly trap!
The main way to deal with Sam's foes is by using magic. Aside from the basic projectile, there is a number of spells to learn. Spells consume mana, so you should keep an eye on that blue bar. Health and mana regenerate with food, which sometimes can be found served on a table, but really, is there anything better than eating it straight from the floor of a room inhabited by giant rats? We don't think so.
Trials of Azra intends to challenge the player's wits and skills with increasingly difficult puzzles, and keep introducing new content as the game advances, mixing it with the already adquired knowledge in order to make it more complex the closer it gets to the end.
48. Zombie GrinderZombie Grinder is cross-platform, multiplayer game that features a variety of different game-modes to enjoy with friends, both locally and online. You can slaughter your way through many different maps, game modes and enemies - With tons of weapons and customization options!
Supports both local shared-screen coop (and split-screen if in pvp modes), online coop, and even the ability to mix both - bringing in multiple local players into online games!
Support is available for global community-wide in-game-chat, local in-game-chat and voice chat to make cooperation and setting up matches even easier!
Weapons & Customization
The game contains a constantly evolving stable of items to find in-game and add to your inventory! Giving you options to change each of your characters individual look and load-out. There are even some rare special-drops of steam-inventory items that have rare randomized stats for you to bring into your game!
This stable of items includes many fun and exotic weapons - everything from automated turrets to rocket-propelled-chainsaws!
The longer you play the game, the more experience your character gains, and the more times you level up! Leveling up allows you to unlock parts of the skill tree that give you passive or active skills you can activate during games to give you an edge over the enemy!
Many different modes are implemented, with more being worked on! For PVE this includes modes like: like wave-based game modes and objective modes. While PVP provides the common deathmatch style modes, CTF, TDM, DM, Gun-Game, etc.
If that's not enough we provide several rogue-like game modes that procedurally generate their game maps! Providing more longevity to the game!
Various game modes also provide global ranking to show how awesome you are at the game!
Level-Editor & Workshop
If that's not enough, the game also features a level editor that has full support for Steam Workshop. If the provided maps aren't enough, you can make your own or browse ones other people have made!
In future we want to work on opening up the source of some of the gameplay code to allow far-larger scope modifications!
49. Bubsy Two-FurBubsy was lost to a legacy of shame obscurity after his cat-astrophic venture into 3-D, but he’s been given a new shot at video-game stardom with his first release of this meowllenium: Bubsy Two-Fur!
Bubsy Two-Fur is the authorized digital download version of Bubsy’s first two games, and the first official Bubsy release since 1997! Relive the games that started the notorious career of Bubsy Bobcat in their original incarnations, and experience for yourself the cat-titude and purr-sonality of the first gaming mascot to have a digitized (and unforgettable) voice, one whose words still resound in the minds of all who played his games: “What could paw-sibly go wrong?”
Bubsy Two-Fur features:
- Faithful emulation of the SNES version of both games packaged together in a single executable, letting you relive the games in their original glory smoothly on modern machines.
- Save anywhere, any time! 9 available save slots per game means you can make your own checkpoints any place or time you want. No more typing in passwords to restore your progress!
- Two controllers can be configured for keyboard or game controllers for co-op and competitive local multiplayer in Bubsy II.
- 'Paws' the emulation at any time to help you save or load the game at the exact frame you want.
- Steam Trading Cards featuring exquisite Bubsy comic book art.
The two games included in Bubsy Two-Fur are:
BUBSY in: CLAWS ENCOUNTERS OF THE FURRED KIND:
"I'm Bubsy. I'm tryin' to save the Earth from Woolies. No, Woolies aren't what you get from wearing cheap underwear! Woolies are space dweebs in flying saucers out to purrloin the Earth's supply of yarnballs. But enough about them. Let's talk about me!"
- 16 megs -"Over 40 awesome animations. Five wild worlds. Countless furballs!"
- 16 big levels -"An average of 300 screens purr level. Humongous or what."
- 7 music tracks -"Just like goin' to the show to see a 'Furminator' movie."
- Interactive cartoon -"Spend Saturdays playing cartoons, not watching 'em!"
- More Sound Effects -"I plop. I boing. I splat. I need medical attention."
- Gorgeous Graphics -"I'm prettier than Mel and Debbie Gibson combined."
- Digitized voice -"Next, I'm gonna get my own 1-900 number."
Defeat droves of dive-bombing penguins! Squash squadrons of flying pigs! Trash tons of turbo-powered sheep! It's all waiting for you in this wacky, whirlwind adventure through the Amazatorium!
- Toys! Bubsy has his very own action toy bazooka, a diving suit and a smart bomb.
- Thirty levels filled with a bazillion bad guys.
- Freedom! Thanks to his own portable hole, Bubsy can roam through any world anytime.
- Best Time or High Score - your choice.
50. A City SleepsFrom Harmonix, the creators of Rock Band and Amplitude, comes a fresh new approach to the traditional shoot 'em up! All the action in A City Sleeps is driven by an entrancing experimental hip hop / electronic soundtrack, with no beatmatch required. The game's Idol System also introduces a tactical layer on top of proven shmup gameplay to accommodate a range of play styles.
A City Sleeps follows Poe, the youngest member of The Silk, an ancient clan of dream exorcists that can enter the minds of sleeping hosts to rid their dreams of demons. When the residents of SanLo fall into an endless slumber, only Poe can rescue them from a never-ending nightmare. Equipped with her legendary Koto-sword “Heartstrings”, and flanked by her stable of powerful ghost familiars, she must cleanse their dreams, and uncover the city’s dark secrets.
Driven by an unforgettable original soundtrack that builds through player actions and enemy engagement, A City Sleeps infuses classic twin-stick hardcore shoot ‘em up sensibilities with moment-to-moment tactical choices.A STYLISH, MUSIC-DRIVEN SHOOT ‘EM UP FROM HARMONIX
MUSIC / GAMEPLAY SYNCHRONY - Level design and song authoring is done in parallel, ensuring a hand crafted and utterly unique audio-experience. Music drives player projectiles, enemy spawning, movement, and bullet patterns.
THE “IDOL” SYSTEM – Get tactical! Use Poe’s ghost familiars to possess inanimate objects of the dream world; these “Idols” will assist you against an endless enemy horde. The soundtrack builds as you leverage a range of both offensive and defensive abilities including AOE damage bursts, and healing bullets. Experiment with different ghost combinations to compliment your own personal play style.
GIVE UP THE GHOST!! – Reverie, Lucid, Nightmare; multiple difficulties for all skill levels. Need backup? Buff Poe with equip-able relics and unlockable ghosts types for a tactical advantage, or take a stab at the re-mixed “Cursed” variants for an even greater challenge! Compete against friends and the world in the global leaderboads!
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added.