The best games like Hitman 2 are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto V
- arrow_rightI Am Alive
- arrow_rightLEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- arrow_rightAssassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
- arrow_rightDead Rising 2: Off the Record
- arrow_rightSecret World Legends
- arrow_rightAssassin’s Creed Chronicles: India
- arrow_rightBlock N Load
100 Best Games Like Hitman 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (30)
- PlayStation 4 (51)
- iOS (37)
- Android (30)
- macOS (42)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (26)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (39)
- Xbox (7)
- PlayStation 3 (39)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (15)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto V
Rockstar Games went bigger, since their previous installment of the series. You get the complicated and realistic world-building from Liberty City of GTA4 in the setting of lively and diverse Los Santos, from an old fan favorite GTA San Andreas. 561 different vehicles (including every transport you can operate) and the amount is rising with every update.
Simultaneous storytelling from three unique perspectives:
Follow Michael, ex-criminal living his life of leisure away from the past, Franklin, a kid that seeks the better future, and Trevor, the exact past Michael is trying to run away from.
GTA Online will provide a lot of additional challenge even for the experienced players, coming fresh from the story mode. Now you will have other players around that can help you just as likely as ruin your mission. Every GTA mechanic up to date can be experienced by players through the unique customizable character, and community content paired with the leveling system tends to keep everyone busy and engaged.
2. I Am Alive
I Am Alive is an action game with survival elements set in the post-apocalyptic environment. You take on the role of Adam, who lost his wife and daughter during the earthquake in Chicago. Almost a year after the accident he starts looking for them around the semi-destroyed city.
Like many survival games, I Am Alive includes resource management, crafting and fighting with other survivors over the loot. The unique parameter you need to take into account is Adam’s stamina: every action reduces his powers. The game provides an extensive combat system that features several weapon types and protection items along with the ability to frighten some enemies and to avoid the confrontation. All weapons you get at certain story points or completing special side quests.
The gameplay combines the survival aspect with constant fights and the necessity to explore every piece of locations in order to find useful items. As a result, I Am Alive receives the features of a tactical action genre that expand the gaming experience you get.
3. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – LEGO style! Explore Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames!
- The Magic is Building!
- Connect the bricks from the Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the Harry Potter™ adventures – LEGO style.
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as other favorite characters.
- Explore Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade™ and more.
- Cast a spell with a friend and play through the first four stories as a team with Co-op play.
4. Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China is the part of the Chronicles series. It is the first installment out of three in total with the other games being dedicated to India and Russia.
The game is the two-dimensional platformer with the agile camera which can be tilted. Such titles are also called 2,5D platformers. The protagonist encounters waves of enemies, and the player chooses between the various weaponry to deal with them. There are also parkour elements: one climbs ledges, jumps onto wooden beams and uses ropes to travel around the levels.
Substantial attention is paid to the stealth mechanics. The protagonist can crawl behind the obstacles and take enemies down from a distance. The Chronicles are in the way reminiscent to the original Prince of Persia series.
The game is composed of twelve episodes and takes place in China provinces like Na'an and Macau.
The game is the straight sequel of Assassin's Creed: Embers — the short film about Shao Jun — the disciple of Ezio Auditore who is the protagonist of the three previous Assassin's Creed chapters. The setting is the XVI century China during the Ming Dynasty rule. After the training under the guidance of Ezio ended, Shao returned to China to fight the local Templar clan called Eight Tigers.
5. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - the third game in the line of games started by the game Dead Rising and continued by Dead Rising 2.
The action of all three games (and there is the fourth one - Dead Rising 3) takes place within the same line of events.
First photo shoot with zombies
In the first game photojournalist Frank West, arrives in the town of Willamet, Colorado, to investigate why this town was closed by the authorities. Frank enters the city by helicopter, the helicopter pilot is told to return to Frank in 72 hours. Frank quickly finds himself in a shopping center, where a crowd of people are trying to hide from the zombies - as it turns out, it was zombies that caused the closure of the city.
Over the next 72 hours (this time is one of the strict conditions of the game), Frank must survive, save a few people and understand where the zombies came from. Along the way, he fights with zombies, seeks solutions, makes weapons and takes photographs - he is still a photojournalist. For successful shots, he gets more experience, which is appreciated in the game.
Wheelchair with machine guns
The second game "forgets" about Frank, it features a motorcyclist Chuck Green, who arrives in Willamet after all has settled down. There is a drug against turning into a zombie now, it is expensive, but effective. However, the new invasion of the zombie is still happening, Chuck drives around the town on a wheelchair with a pair of rifles, shooting hordes of zombies and simultaneously showing a touching concern for his daughter, who is somewhere nearby and needs a cure for zombification.
Zombies give a second chance
The third game "resurrects" Frank, who after success in the first game managed to fall to the bottom of life. In search of a new chance to succeed, Frank returns to Willameth, who seems to have been cleared of zombies twice, but Frank is very lucky - zombies capture the city for the third time. This time there are more enemies, among them many new ones. There are also more types of weapons - those that you need to do yourself from improvised means. Frank will visit places in the city that he did not suspect. Especially impressive will be a visit to the amusement park - "Uranus Zone".
6. Secret World Legends
Secret World Legends is a reboot of the 2012 MMO game The Secret World. Unlike the original game, the reboot is free-to-play.
The game is set in a low fantasy world that was inspired by the works of horror authors like Stephen King and Howard Lovecraft, as well as Indiana Jones movie series. The setting combines the background of our real world with elements of mythology, urban legends and conspiracy theories that became true. The locations in the game include real-world cities as well as fictional places. They are mostly set in the big urban areas, depicted as dark, gloomy places fit for gothic stories.
The players' characters receive magical powers and learn that the End of Days is at hand. They have to participate in a war against evil and fight demons, vampires, and other monsters, as well as dark cultists who worship evil gods. They are forced to join one of the three main factions in the game: the Illuminati, the Templars, or the Dragon. They will have to travel to many places, such as Transylvania and Egypt, and even back in time.
The player can choose the first person or third person view. There are no character classes, and the player can freely change the character's abilities during the game. The player can also obtain a new weapon, but it costs either a microtransaction or an amount of in-game money.
7. Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India
Embody Arbaaz in his quest for retribution through a colourful depiction of 19th century Colonial India in 2.5D stealth gameplay.
• Travel across an amazing 19th-century India and its legendary landmarks
Discover an exquisite depiction of Colonial India thanks to a palette of vibrant colours. Zip-line across the streets of Amritsar, hide in the shadows of the palace, and hunt legendary artifacts, following in the footsteps of Alexander the Great.
• Experience the thrill of being a stealthy assassin
As a smart and charming Assassin, use new subterfuges to disguise and to loot. Discover all-new Assassin’s gear such as the talwar (curved sword) and chakram (circular throwing weapon) to deal great damage and interact with the environment.
• Showcase your fighting talents with the new double kill move, helix strike, or silent takedown. Be more agile than ever in even more platforming levels, and escape through the destructible environments of the squares and bazaars, leaving a trail of chaos in your wake.
• Discover a brand-new challenge mode
Unlock various challenge rooms: your skills and abilities will be pushed to their limits through a complex sequence of obstacle course. Beat the score to collect artifacts, fulfill special contracts and assassinate in an exciting new game experience!
8. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
9. Of Orcs and Men
Lead the revolution of the Orcs and Goblins!
In a world at war, the vast Empire of Men tries to extend its domination over the territories of the Orcs and Goblins, who are systematically persecuted, enslaved and massacred. Through this great role-playing game, lead a fearsome Orc warrior, and a Goblin master of assassination and stealth.
You have been appointed to fulfill an extremely dangerous mission, deep in enemy territory: to kill one man... the Emperor himself. Fight your way through a terribly hostile world to reach the objective of your quest. Level up, learn and develop powerful skills, and finally free your people from the yoke of the Empire!
10. Dead Island Retro Revenge
Time for some 16-bit retro revenge! Hell-bent on saving his cat, Max must carve a bloody path through a zombie-infested California, tearing his way through hordes of the undead, battalions of corrupt soldiers, and a slew of evil-minded ex-cons. Pull off crazy combos, collect power-ups, wield super weapons, and unleash insane magic attacks as you fight to become the amazing 16-bit side-scrolling hero you've always believed yourself to be!
Categories in common with Dead Island Retro Revenge: Action
11. Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past
When the king asked a famous alchemist to look into the murder of his most trusted agent, the last thing the alchemist expected was to discover an intricate network of criminals working from the shadows to bring chaos to the land. Conduct the investigation as a shapeshifter and uncover a conspiracy that threatens to shake the foundations of the kingdom.
CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION IN A FAIRYTALE KINGDOM!
When the ruler of the realm asks you to investigate a series of killings, a seemingly straightforward murder case turns out to be the tip of an iceberg as more and more secrets come to light!
MEET LEGENDARY HEROES IN 48 HAND-DRAWN SCENES!
During your detective adventure, you'll encounter many larger than life characters from myths and fairy tales. You'll help Little Red Riding Hood, come face to face with Robin Hood, and interact with many other legendary characters!
MASTER YOUR ALCHEMIC ABILITIES AND BECOME A SHAPESHIFTER!
Perfect your potion-making skills to prepare powerful elixirs that will allow you to change your physical form. Then use this ability to solve intricate riddles and crack the mysterious murder case.
DECIPHER 26 PUZZLES AND EXPLORE 25 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Test your wits and use your special abilities to tackle seemingly insurmountable obstacles in this epic adventure! Solve the murder and save the kingdom before it's too late!
- Use your investigative skills to thwart the conspirators!
- Explore the kingdom as a shapeshifter!
- Lend legendary fairytale characters a helping hand!
- Solve numerous HO scenes to discover a shocking truth!
12. Four Last Things
Four Last Things is a point-and-click adventure game made from Renaissance-era paintings and public domain recordings of classical music. It is about sin, and the Four Last Things – Death, Judgement, Heaven and Hell – and strives to be intelligent and ridiculous in equal measures.
It's kind of like if Monkey Island had been made in 16th century Flanders, by a time-travelling Monty Python fanboy...
- Pointing and Clicking
- Renaissance Artwork
- Classical Music
- Sinful Behaviour
- Detailed, Interactive Game World
- Simple Visual Interface
- Moments of Surprising Profundity
13. Kung Fury: Street Rage
THE AWARD WINNING KUNG FU SAGA CONTINUES IN
***** KUNG FURY: STREET RAGE – THE ARCADE STRIKES BACK *****
THE UPGRADED HT-3000 CARTRIDGE CONTAINS:
*** NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
*** ULTIMATE BOSS FIGHTS IN AN EPIC STORY
*** VOICES BY THE ORIGINAL MOVIE ACTORS
*** AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU LOVED IN THE FIRST GAME
YEAH, IMMERSE YOURSELF LIKE NEVER BEFORE AS KUNG FURY AND HIS ALLIES ARE THROWN INTO A NEW ADVENTURE PACKED WITH STEREO MUSIC AND STATE OF THE ART TRUE COLOR GRAPHICS.
COMBINE THE UNIQUE COMBAT STYLES OF:
*** AND OF COURSE KUNG FURY HIMSELF
JOIN THE CHOSEN ONE AND HIS TEAM THROUGH VOICE-ACTED DIALOGUES IN THE ARCADE BEAT ‘EM UP FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
BEAT THE NAZIS. BECOME THE ACTION! UPHOLD THE LAW!!!
*** STILL NOT ENOUGH NAZIS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS GAME ***
14. Death's Gambit
Death's Gambit is a challenging Action-RPG where you explore an alien medieval planet filled with beasts, knights, and horrors. As an agent of Death, bound to his service, you must banish your fears and endure the struggle that lies at the heart of Leydia. Master the precise combat, strategically plan out your attacks, and face-off against terrifying creatures that reach to the skies. Use an arsenal of weapons and abilities to explore the unforgiving lands, rich with secrets and twisted characters that may aid or hinder your journey. Find the source of immortality that plagues the land and unravel its eternal ties to the realm.
Hunt and slay mighty boss creatures, each one requiring a unique strategy
Explore an alien world that spans dark forests, medieval towns, frozen wastes and more
Build an impressive arsenal of powerful blades and helpful spells
Scale buildings and beasts with your trusty grappling hook
Get ready to die a lot
15. The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel
Among the nations on the Zemurian continent, the mighty Erebonian Empire has been quick to outwardly stake its claim militarily; yet politically, ugly bouts of internal conflict between the upper class and commoners attempting to rise to power have been steadily intensifying day by day. The Noble and Reformist Factions have been none too kind to one another over the years, and tensions between the two only stand to worsen if compromises aren’t made in the very near future.
Rean Schwarzer, like any other citizen of the Imperial Nation, is no stranger to these rising conflicts: the class system has been deeply embedded into the hearts of every Erebonian since the days of old. As a seventeen-year-old student preparing for his new life at Thors Military Academy, however, he notices that his crimson uniform differs from the standard ones issued to his peers—typically green for commoners, and white for nobles.
Enter, Class VII of Thors Military Academy. For the first time in the prestigious academy’s history, rank means nothing and skill means everything. With nine hand-picked students of various backgrounds and abilities, Rean included, Class VII readies itself to dive deep into the political quagmire that threatens not only them, but the Empire as a whole.
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel (Sen no Kiseki in Japanese) is the first in the series to tread Erebonian soil and explore the inner political conflicts of this oft-mentioned powerhouse nation in detail. Delve into the expansive lore that has become synonymous with the series, enjoy school life and bond with fellow students to earn new abilities in battle, take advantage of speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system, and uncover dramatic events that stand to change everything these two opposing social classes stand for.
- KEY FEATURES
- A World Rich in Depth for Veterans and Newcomers Alike
The events of Trails of Cold Steel are expertly told so that longtime Trails veterans and casual RPG fans alike can equally enjoy its detailed, highly nuanced storyline.
- New Link System Adds Depth to Combat
Take advantage of the Combat Link System by bonding with your allies throughout the school year, netting you a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding and more.
- A Sleek Update to a Classic Growth Mechanic
Trails of Cold Steel streamlines the classic “Orbment” magic system from previous titles with new “ARCUS” units, allowing for more ready access to abilities and quicker customization.
- Experience the Game as Never Before
50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel: Role Playing
16. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
17. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
18. Death Road to Canada
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to "Cool it."
- 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
19. ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution
Arena: Cyber Evolution (ACE) is a futuristic physics-based sports game in which players confront each other in 3 vs 3 matches of wits and twitch reflexes.
By featuring a MOBA-like champion logic, ACE brings an unprecedented twist to the sports genre by allowing players to choose from a variety of super-powered heroes and what style of gameplay they prefer to build their own team strategies. Designed from the ground up around the mouse & keyboard, ACE was not envisioned only as a sport game, but really as a new sport. ACE’s ultra-precise control scheme allows players to analogically manipulate the disk using simple mouse gestures. Just like in real sports, this gameplay allows for super intuitive gameplay while proposing nearly infinite depth & skill cap.
- An unique blend of action games, sports games and MOBA.
- The closest experience to playing a traditional sport in a video game.
- Dynamic physics-based gameplay that is both deep and accessible.
- Innovative mouse gesture control allows for fluid and natural actions (passes, shots, intercepts and jukes).
- Having all human players makes positioning meaningful and allow for infinite team strategies.
- Several characters each with unique powers and play styles
- Unlock implants (to improve and customize your characters), team boosts, upgrades, and special abilities.
- Very fun to watch as a spectator - even without prior knowledge of the game.
20. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
The wildly popular Zoo Tycoon series gets set to crank up the excitement, challenge, and fun of building the ultimate zoo. Let your imagination run wild with Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection! Choose from almost 200 visually stunning animals and the largest, most detailed selection of environments ever, then build, manage, and maintain your dream zoo alone or with up to four players. This zoo simulation will charm animal lovers of all ages.
• Get up close and personal with nearly 200 visually stunning animals from around the globe
• Create the Zoo of your dreams with the biggest, most detailed environments ever utilizing intuitive yet powerful controls designed for Zoo Tycoon fans of all ages
• It’s your zoo – design and manage your ideal zoo from intuitive road construction to the ability to adjust the enclosures and decorate them. The choice is yours!
• Extended Campaign Mode lets you become the ultimate zoo tycoon by completing 30 exciting scenarios all around the world!
• Specialized Challenge Mode features 20 specialized zoos. Collect all the species and transfer animals from one of your zoos to another! But beware of the crises that can strike at any time!
• Build and share your Zoo with up to four people
Categories in common with Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection: Simulation
EXTELLA — A new world unlike any ever seen.
Across the virtual realm of SE.RA.PH, Masters of digital magic commanded their Servants, great heroes and villains of history and lore, to fight in the Holy Grail War. The prize was the "Holy Grail" itself — aka the Moon Cell Automaton, a lunar supercomputer with the power to grant any wish.
Though the war has ended, with the Servant Nero and her Master on top, all is not well. Not only is Nero's rival Servant already leading an uprising, but a new challenger waits in the dark, ready to tear through reality itself to strike at her heart.
Nero prepares to defend her new throne. Beside her stand her Master and a few loyal allies. Ahead lies not only an ocean of enemies, but an ancient secret far more terrible than any war…
Fate Heads for a New Stage!
The famous Fate EXTRA series strikes a path to a new stage with Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many of the fan favorite characters including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, will make their appearances. This game has been reborn as a high-speed action battle where you go against the enemy and their army. You can also take the time to enjoy the deep story of the Fate series.KEY FEATURES
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide
Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, Fate Zero and other Fate series will make appearances. You can enjoy the game in Japanese audio with English subtitles. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese text is also available.
- A Brand-New Story from the Series’ Author, Kinoko Nasu
As the original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA. The universe and characters of Fate will evolve.
- A Large Story Told from Different Perspectives
In Fate/EXTELLA, the story will be told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants. Various side stories are also included, creating a structure that will shed light on the main story.
- A New Way to Battle
As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability to transform Servants. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in mid-air to annihilate the enemy forces!
Categories in common with Fate/EXTELLA: Action
Experience the mysterious, timeless world of Toren, the first adventure game from Brazilian indie developer Swordtales. You are Moonchild, destined to climb the tower (known as Toren) on a hauntingly solitary journey to find your purpose. You must solve puzzles and face monsters as you struggle to climb to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find your freedom.
A Journey of Learning & Fulfilment - As the story progresses your character will age from a mere infant to grown woman creating new mechanics and challenges for each learning experience and phase of her life. In addition, the Tree of Life within the tower grows as she does, providing access to new areas to explore and new items to find.
Poetry brought to Life – Toren features dark fantasy storytelling in a universe filled with symbolism. The mysterious, fantastical atmosphere is conveyed through an award-winning art design and original score. As your journey unfolds you will discover scrolls of poetry, which reveal the story and true origins behind Toren and aids the Moonchild in discovering her purpose.
Rich Puzzle Solving - Every stage of the game features new and progressively more deadly challenges for the player: solving environmental puzzles, how avoid and survive attacks from dangerous creatures, and eventually defeating the end boss.
23. There's Poop In My Soup
Have you ever wanted to poop on people but were too shy to just go for it?
There's poop in my soup lets you do just that, poop in soups, poop on people, poop on poodles, poop anywhere you please, from the streets of New York to Paris to Beijing.
Make sure to tick off that to-poo list and unlock special poo abilities.
24. Contraption Maker
** Contraption Maker is a 2-pack. Buy it and get a copy for a friend to build together! **
The team that created the original Incredible Machine® is bringing all of the Rube Goldberg craziness to the modern age.
Solve puzzles involving ridiculous chain reactions full of hamster motors, trampolines, alligators, cats, and so much more. Everything you loved about the original game is back and improved with a new physics engine, high definition art, new parts, and even online multiplayer. Over 200 official puzzles, and a whole bunch of community creations.
Steam Workshop integration allows you to share your creations with the world.
Enjoy hours of puzzle solving with over 200 official puzzles and countless community submissions. Fix broken contraptions with specific parts you are given to accomplish goals like turning on lights, opening fireworks factories, and throwing birthday parties for crocodiles.
Enter the easy to use Maker Lab to make your own puzzles or random contraptions. More than 100 parts ranging from gears and dynamite to bears and cats are at your disposal. Use the layered background tool to create settings for your contraptions to exist in, and then animate them to add some life. There's no part or size limitation to what you want to make. Build as much as you can to bring your computer to its knees.
Play online with friends to build contraptions together in the Maker Lab. Up to 8 players can build together in real time. Currently multiplayer is only in the Maker Lab, there is no cooperative puzzle solving yet.
Share your puzzles and creations with the world through the Steam Workshop. Thousands of Workshop submissions are already waiting to be played.
25. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
26. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
27. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
Coming in 2019, FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered marks the 20th Anniversary of its original release with a new visual refresh and brings the game’s beloved story to PS4. With overhauled visuals, see your favorite characters come to life like never before!
28. The Journey Down: Chapter One
The game resembles the cult masterpiece of Tim Shafer Grim Fandango: faces of the characters are covered with masks of African tribes. The Journey Down is an episodic adventure for Linux, OS X, Windows, and iOS. Originally the game existed as a mobile application with poor quality graphics and audio, but the developers re-released the project with the prefix Chapter One and new high-resolution textures, full voice acting and additional content. This is the first part of the trilogy.
The game's game takes place in the coastal city of Saint Armando. The player follows the adventures of Bwana and Kito, who own a gas station and barely make ends meet. However, future events drag them into a whirlpool of adventures, which makes forget about worldly problems. In the first part of the trilogy, the heroes go in search of a lost log. It can point the way to the mysterious land of the Underland. Together Bwana and Kito help the girl Lina to find the hidden land.
The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click quest with an unusual visual setting. Developers have fashioned their characters in a mix of Afro and Caribbean styles. Special pride is the original jazz soundtrack, which was recorded just in time for the restart of the game in HD.
29. THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
KOF 2002 UM,
fully upgraded version of KOF 2002 & 2nd title in the UM series,
joins the battle on STEAM!ABOUT THE GAMEThe second title in the UM series is a fully upgraded version of KOF 2002, a masterpiece of the KOF series deserving of a place honor along with KOF ’98. Based on THE NESTS CHRONICLES, this title includes the most characters of any title in KOF history. All graphics and background music have been completely redone and the game balance has also been extensively redesigned. New moves have been added and others have been brought back, meaning that players can enjoy battling it out for longer than ever.
・66 characters in all – the most playable characters ever in the KOF series:
With DNA from Kyo and K’, this title’s original character Nameless is ready for action!
In addition to characters that appeared in the original KOF 2002, formidable fighters from THE NESTS CHRONICLES as well as additional characters and hidden characters keep popping up to fight!
・Don’t miss the updated graphics and production:
・Updated game sounds:
The demo screens, cut-scenes, and winning screens are worth a look:[/b]
What’s more, all background music has been updated for more intense matches!
Tons of new moves and old moves that have been brought back are found in this title only!
Feel the heat of the upgraded MAX2!!
・Fully upgraded and redesigned system and game balance for all characters:
Each character’s special and extra-special moves are former moves and power-changing moves from past series as well as many new moves created for this title only.
The MAX2 move for all characters is even more impressive than ever. Now easier to use in real matches for a show of supreme power!!
・Includes many game modes:
Not only can 50 different moves be practiced in both “normal” and “expert” difficulties in Challenge Mode, players can also create original combos in “Practice Mode”. There is also “Endless Mode”, where players can battle against the CPU for as long as their endurance will allow.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH: Action
30. Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
Now, these four must learn to fight together against an undead army. Brought under one banner known as the “Zombie Punitive Force,” these blood enemies will have to reach a mutual understanding in order to save the world as we know it.
And as long as they’re working together, they might as well do it in style…
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is the latest entry in the Onechanbara series. The Vampiric sisters and two legendary zombie-hunting sisters of Baneful blood battle through over a dozen stages of high-octane real-time swordplay. Fight off the invasion in gruesome detail, occasionally transforming into a demon for short bursts of added power and speed. Enjoy the gameplay experience with the original Japanese voices or – for the first time in series history – a full English dub.
Categories in common with Onechanbara Z2: Chaos: Action
31. Total War Battles: KINGDOM
Conquer new territories to expand your realm and defeat rival lords and other players in epic real-time battles.FEATURES
- Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and more.
- Alter the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
- Command your army in large-scale battles.
- Battle other players in real-time.
- Cross-Platform - Play on Phones, Tablet and PC, whenever you want, wherever you want. Actions in your Kingdom will carry over onto any device you play on.
- From the creators of the award-winning Total War™ games.
Total War Battles: KINGDOM is free to download and play.
Additional Gold can be purchased using real money. More information on in-app purchases is available here
32. Draw Slasher
Meet Hanzo. He’s a ninja. While he was training ‘out there’ the Pirate Monkey Zombies™ - stupid, ugly, smelly, rotten and disgusting creatures - kidnapped his family. Take control of his awesome blade and aid him in the quest to free them.
You need just a mouse to play. LMB + draw a line to jump, dash, dodge, and slash. RMB to summon powerful Ninjutsu Techniques - super-efficient against the 'rottents'.
• Unique mouse only controls
• Story Mode
• Challenges Mode
• Endless Arcade: Survival and Gatekeeper Modes
• Upgradeable Ninjutsu Techniques
Cut, slice, snip, sever, chop, shear and trim hordes of Pirate Monkey Zombies™.
And wear a helmet - you got only one brain!
33. NVIDIA VR Funhouse
Note: This game requires a high end GeForce GTX GPU and CPU – please ensure you meet the system requirements below before downloading
Step right up to VR Funhouse, and enter a virtual carnival full of fun and games. Set targets ablaze with flaming arrows. Test your skill shooting skeet. See how many moles you can whack, and much more. VR Funhouse combines virtual reality, cutting-edge NVIDIA VRWorks graphics, and advanced NVIDIA GameWorks effects to deliver a new level of interactive gameplay and immersion.Key Features
VR Funhouse features seven mini-games set in a virtual carnival environment!
- Test your skill shooting targets with a pair of pistols at the Shooting Gallery or take aim at moving targets shot from a skeet cannon.
- Splatter clowns with squirt guns and green goo, or break out a bow and fiery arrows to shoot targets up in flames.
- Mole Boxing and Whack-A-Mole features zany, smiley moles. You can’t wait to knock’em silly.
VR Funhouse takes advantage of advanced NVIDIA VRWorks graphics features to improve performance and maximize image quality:
- VR SLI enables two GPUs to work in parallel to render graphics, with one GPU rendering the right eye and one GPU rendering the left eye. Combined with a 3rd GPU for PhysX, VR Funhouse brings both amazing graphics and physics fun.
- VRWorks Multi-res Shading speeds up performance in VR Funhouse by intelligently rendering full detail only where your eyes can see it.
NVIDIA GameWorks adds immersive and interactive effects never before seen in VR:
- PhysX Destruction generates pervasive destruction that lets you see your impact on the environment.
- NVIDIA FleX Fluids demonstrate realistic liquid when players blast a clown with goo. Flow enables realistic, volumetric fire simulation when you light your arrow on fire and shoot it from your bow.
- NVIDIA Flow enables realistic, volumetric fire simulation when you light your arrow on fire and shoot it from your bow.
- NVIDIA HairWorks simulates and renders realistic hair and fur.
VR Funhouse Mods
- Play new mods for VR Funhouse including Big Top, Great Moles of Fire, Super Whack-A-Mole, Tommy Gun and Zero Gravity Goo
VR Funhouse Mod Kit & Source Code
- Download and use the VR Funhouse Mod Kit to create your own mods and share them with the community.
- Upload your mods to Steam Workshop for the community to enjoy.
- The VR Funhouse Mod Kit comes complete with artwork, assets and blueprints
We recommend installing GeForce Game Ready Driver version 372.70 for the best experience.
Low Graphics Setting
- GeForce GTX 1070
- GeForce GTX 1060
- GeForce GTX 980Ti
- GeForce GTX 1080
- GeForce GTX 1080 or greater*
- GeForce GTX 980Ti in SLI or greater*
Compatible VR HMD: HTC Vive
Categories in common with NVIDIA VR Funhouse: Casual
34. Rollers of the Realm
Rollers of the Realm™ combines the frantic physics of classic arcade pinball with the character-driven adventure of fantasy role-playing games. Bounce, spin, and battle through scenes of an epic storyline with a band of medieval misfits tasked with reclaiming the world from dark and ancient magic. Winner of a "Best in Play" Award at GDC Play 2014, IndieCade finalist in 2013.Key Features
- A new spin on pinball: includes physics-based puzzles and combat with unique nudge and flipper mechanics.
- 10 hot-swappable player characters (represented by balls), each with a unique size, weight, and stats.
- Unleash devastating special abilities: flaming swords, animal companions, hailstorms, bombs!
- Upgrade stats and special abilities as your party levels up.
- 30+ Campaign levels to discover and replay. Fully-voiced storyline.
- Combat focused: battle grunts, elites, bosses... and more.
- Loot drops: gold, score and mana multipliers, power-ups, and treasure.
- Arena Mode: 5 challenging boards with Steam Leaderboard support.
- Two difficulty modes: change the difficulty to Challenging or Casual on the fly!
35. Maldita Castilla EX - Cursed Castile
The tears of a young witch have been turned by a demon into a key that opens up a gateway for the evil in this world. The King Alfonso VI of León has gathered his loyal knights to get to Tolomera del Rey and finish the nightmare using the power of the Witch’s tears.
Banish the zombies and demons that entered the Kingdom of Castile with Don Ramiro, the loyal King’s Knight, and his friends. For that, you will use a different range of weapons to defeat your enemies through the cursed lands of Tolomera, in a pure classic arcade action style.
This new instalment features:
- 8 Stages
- 19 Bosses
- 48+ types of enemies
- 4 different endings
- 15 unlockable achievements
- New music tracks
- Remixed and remastered audio
- Illustrated Bestiary – with unlockable information about the myths behind each creature included in the game
- 8 screen view modes
- Navigation menu
- Specific content adaptation for the end platform to improve the gamer experience
36. Games of Glory
Fight alongside your friends on PC and on PS4 in the epic intergalactic arenas of the Synarchy. Strategy, raw talent, practice, and teamwork will get you to the top - but can you stay there?
Set in a Sci-fi universe, Games of Glory is a competitive, team-based, Free-to-Play arena game that puts Shooter mechanics into a top-down environment. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a true sports arena!
Play in fast-paced 4v4 or 3v3 matches with an arsenal of 50 non-character specific weapons including snipers, rifles, pistols, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and more.
Create your own Club, or join one that's recruiting. Invite your friends, upload custom logos, and rise through the ranks together as a unit.
37. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
38. Sakura Angels
From the creators of Sakura Spirit... comes a brand-new angelic love comedy!
Two girls, blessed with magical powers, are faced with the task of saving the lonely protagonist from the clutches of a mysterious witch and ancient evil, sealed away long ago by his ancestors. What does this sorceress want from our protagonist? Find out more in Sakura Angels!
39. Xenus 2. White gold.
Caribbean islands; islands full of secrets, mystery and the spirit of romance. These islands are both beautiful and lethally dangerous. Centuries ago the waters of this region were teeming with pirates and adventurers... and frankly, not much has changed since then.
Many books have been written about the Caribbean basin and many films have depicted it.
Now you have a unique chance to visit these places yourself and personally witness the everyday life of drug-dealers, bandits and the Mafioso. You'll be able to take part in various mysterious events and get involved in fights between various hostile forces, or just admire the luscious tropical environment while drinking the traditional pirate's liquor - rum. The Caribs are waiting for you!
The main hero arrives on the islands in order to investigate a series of mysterious events, but he instantly ends up in troubles that only you can help him with.
An unique mix of RPG and an action shooter in a modern setting.
Total freeplay: visit all the island resorts of Caribbean turned into no-one’s ground.
Hundreds of destructible buildings and objects to blast into oblivion.
More than 25 different military gadgets, including trucks, tanks, choppers and gunboats.
Gripping non-linear storyline.
More than 30 types of weapons.
8 independent parties with complex relations between each other and the main hero.
An original RPG system.
Real-time weather effects, day/night and atmosphere changes.
Interaction with hundreds of unusual NPCs.
Categories in common with Xenus 2. White gold.: Action
40. Mary Skelter: Nightmares
The "Jail" suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 metres beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called "Marchens." Within the prison was a boy named Jack - living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate - of Jack's and the Blood Maidens' escape from the Jail...
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
Enter the world of Mary Skelter: Nightmares - a darkly sinister dungeon-crawling RPG set in a mysterious tower inspired by twisted fairy tales. Guide your hero Jack and a band of powerful Blood Maidens, the only heroes capable of cutting a path through a living dungeon inhabited by Nightmares – near unstoppable creatures that unceasingly pursue you through fiendishly constructed labyrinths. Fight through legions of “Marchens” using your Blood Maidens’ unique powers and the blood of your enemies to exploit weaknesses, buff your skills and enter a powerful ‘Massacre’ mode to gain the edge in combat. As the Blood Maidens cut through their enemies only Jack’s blood and the Mary Gun can hope to control the Blood Maidens’ violent heroics. A bloody, dungeoneering challenge awaits!
• Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
• Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain the advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
• Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
• Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
41. Earth Defense Force 5
Become an EDF Soldier and Save Earth
Become one of the soldiers of EDF and exterminate the invading aliens. Protect peace on Earth.
Human-Looking Aliens Appear for the First Time in The Series
What are the unprecedented and intellectual alien beings from another planet called the 'Primer'? A series-first enemy alien finally appears. The battle with this intelligent enemy produces unprecedented deep despair, while leading the player to the most fun yet as EDF must confront them with courage and wisdom.
More Content than Ever, with Online Co-op Mode
Includes more than 100 missions in five difficulties and 1000+ usable arms. The two-players co-op mode can also be played on a single screen, and all missions can be played in online co-op mode up to four players. Control four combatants, and join the battle with other EDF members living in the real world.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
20GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Categories in common with Earth Defense Force 5: Action
42. Disney Infinity 3.0: Gold Edition
Disney Infinity 3.0: Gold Edition includes Star Wars™ to the ever-growing collection of Marvel, Disney and Disney•Pixar characters, stories and worlds NOW with all Disney Infinity Characters and Playsets Unlocked. Together new heroes can join forces with all other Disney Infinity characters and embark on adventures as big as your imagination in the 3.0 Toy Box! Disney Infinity encourages you to play your way, whether you explore open-world creation in the Toy Box or story-driven gameplay inside Play Sets!
All Disney Infinity 3.0 Playsets Unlocked:
- Twilight of the Republic
- Rise Against the Empire
- The Force Awakens
- And More...
All Disney Infinity 3.0 Characters Unlocked:
- Han Solo
- Darth Vader
- Iron Man
- All Disney Infinity 1.0 Characters
- All Disney Infinity 2.0 Characters
- And More...
Enjoy Disney Infinity with a Full Toy Box!
43. Final Fight
Final Fight (Japanese: ファイナルファイト, Hepburn: Fainaru Faito) is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up video game produced by Capcom. Originally released as an arcade game in 1989, it was the seventh title released for the CP System hardware. Set in the fictional Metro City, the player controls one of three characters: former pro wrestler and mayor Mike Haggar, his daughter's boyfriend Cody, and Cody's best friend Guy, as they set out to defeat the Mad Gear gang and rescue Haggar's young daughter Jessica.
The game began development as a sequel to the original Street Fighter released in 1987, but the genre was switched from a fighting game to a beat 'em up and the title was changed following the success of Double Dragon. Final Fight was ported to various home consoles such as the Super NES and was followed by a few sequels. Its development team later worked on the original Street Fighter II and some of the characters from Final Fight later appeared as playable fighters in other entries of the franchise such as the Street Fighter Alpha sub-series.
Categories in common with Final Fight: Fighting
Xotic is an arcade-style first-person shooter where you rack up huge scores by shooting enemies, detonating chain reactions, and discovering secret power-ups and point multipliers. Armed with a weaponized symbiotic creature called the Macroterra, you must cleanse the evil presence and re-plant the seeds of life on a planet ravaged by the minions of the Orb.
Destroy the insidious scab plants and new life will grow in their place, diminishing the Orb’s control of the planet. Trigger scab plant chain reactions to earn score multipliers and chain bonus points. Collect Orb essence to boost your score, or grab them in mid-air to earn an aerial combo bonus. Seek out and destroy the hidden Orb brains and collect all of the Orb essence in each level for even more points.
Earn experience points to upgrade your weapons and skills, including “Absorbtion” which pulls points towards you automatically! Unlock the secrets of “Hard Hologram” technology to deploy mobile shields or aerial landing platforms.
Xotic is a unique arcade shooter experience unlike anything you’ve played before. Get it now!Key features
- Arcade-style scoring and point combo mechanics
- Unique “Hard Hologram” technology
- Exceptionally colorful environments and effects
- Upgradeable weapons and skills
- Steam Leaderboards & Achievements
45. Drakensang: The River of Time
The prequel to Radon Labs' award-winning RPG, Drakensang: The River of Time introduces a brand new story within the Drakensang universe. The new story brings many innovations and new game elements for experienced as well for first time players, who will jump right into the fascinating medieval fantasy RPG scenario of Drakensang: The River Of Time.
Starting in Aventuria’s Middenrealm in the city of Ferdok, the story of the games takes players down the Great River to the city of Nadoret. Many mythical legends entwine around this river and will also flow into the main plot. The story will contain more twists than in Drakensang: With every place the player visits, his view on things will change. Depending on the choice of character, and behavior, new opportunities and series of quests will come up.
Living on a ship, players will experience a broad variety of RPG quests. There will be two new character archetypes to play, tons of new foes and monsters as well as equipment items.
Two new classes of heroes: the Geodes (rare Aventurian druids of the dwarfs) and the Gjalskerland inhabitants (tenacious and hard barbarians).
Advanced expert mode and adjustable levels of difficulty.
Categories in common with Drakensang: The River of Time: Role Playing
46. Guilty Gear Isuka
A new Gear arises, its name Leopaldon. As they threaten to lay waste to the world, you prepare to mount your offense. The good news? You won't have to face them alone.
Guilty Gear Isuka introduces the brand new mechanic of cooperative gameplay to the tried and true fighting madness of the Guilty Gear XX series. With support for up to four local players (either on teams or as lone wolves), Guilty Gear has never seen more hectic action.Key Features
- A Cast of Misfits - The colorful characters of Guilty Gear XX #Reload return for an encore, and are joined by newcomers A.B.A and Robo-Ky Mk. II! On top of the 23 characters available by default, who knows if there are even more waiting to be uncovered...
- Beat-Em-Up Action - Isuka goes from fighter to brawler when you dive into GG Boost Mode. Punch/kick/cut/grapple your way through waves of formidable opponents, and feel free to invite a friend to help; two-player co-op can give you that extra edge you need.
- Make an Abomination - Newcomer Robo-Ky Mk. II can be retrofitted with the moves of other characters, making him the ultimate doppelganger. Brutal command grabs, a projectile or two, almost nothing is verboten when it comes to the murderous art of imitation.
- Beautiful Characters and Environments - From the tiniest bounty hunter to the largest brute, from sunny beaches to moonlit cemetaries, Guilty Gear Isuka's sprite art oozes character.
- Jaw-Dropping Heavy Metal Soundtrack - From the mind and frets of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari comes some of the most intense rock you'll ever roman cancel to. Buyers of Guilty Gear Isuka on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
Categories in common with Guilty Gear Isuka: Action
47. Turok: Evolution
Turok: Evolution is an action-shooter game developed by Acclaim Studios Austin, Super Happy Fun Fun and RFX Interactive. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by Acclaim Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Turok: Evolution is available on PC, Xbox, Game Boy Advance and GameCube.
Jeff Everett produced the game. Nelson Everhart scored the game.
Solarix is a science-fiction stealth-horror game featuring open-ended levels for both combative and stealth-focused playstyles. Solarix combines old-school sci-fi horror with next-gen style and graphics. The story follows an electrical engineer desperately fighting for his life after an infection wipes out an interstellar research station. He must contain the disease, battling both the remnants of the crew and his own fracturing mind. Our goal is to go beyond jumpscares and cheap thrills. Solarix is about a world that overpowers you with unease, insecurity, and desperation, forcing you to confront your own role in the horrors to come.
- 12 chapters with engrossing story line with lots of unique characters that provide psychological depth to player experience of survival horror.
- Variety of weapons and hacking tools allowing the player to develop different strategies to overcome obstacles and progress for sneaking & combat & puzzle solving & environmental interaction.
- Advanced Stealth A.I with varying voice sets & detection abilities and several other perceptive features.
Here is a detailed description of Solarix Stealth A.I and its relation with the game-play mechanics:
Solarix is a stealth game, and you can either use "stealth-based combat" or you can even finish the game without firing a bullet but knocking everyone out or you can even finish the game without alerting anyone.
If you like stealth kills, explore for ammo, use your pistol carefully(=combat) and aim for headshots and move around...
If you want to knock out enemies, don't use your pistol, use your tazer, observe their patrol points and knock them out one by one...
If you want to create your own darkness, use your pistol on lights, not on enemies...
If you want to "ghost" the entire game that is also possible, but you'll have to keep an eye your light meter and environment all the time...
If you want to lure enemies around, use throwable objects, not any weapons...
If you are around monsters and get caught, use your pistol to defend yourself until you find some cover/hiding spot...
Further in the game, if you are bored of sneaking around, use your shotgun to blast enemies, but you have to explore around carefully to collect ammo first...
- Unique puzzles in that require exploration and information gathering in classic adventure style.
- Wide variety in environments...In Solarix, you'll travel from cramped corridors to vast exotic forests to giant space stations to ominous underground facilities. Each level has its own strategy; each strategy is created by you. Some levels you'll have to run away from monsters, in some levels you'll want to directly confront them. One level will require you explore around in classical-adventure style to solve puzzles, whereas another level will require you to sneak around carefully.
- Rich in-game content – you’ll encounter not just human enemies and monsters but you’ll have to hack your way through turrets, security cameras, sniper-robots and flying drones. There is a different and unique type of enemy awaiting you around every corner.
- Professional voice acting providing lots of depth to background
49. Sairento VR
We're a bunch of indie developers on a mission to create the one true must-have ninja experience for VR. We hope you join us for the ride!
Since its launch, Sairento VR has been gaining fans worldwide with its unique locomotion system. It is the one game in VR that allows you to experience the iconic "bullet-time" scenes from The Matrix, blended with the slow-motion mayhem of the Max Payne game series, all while looking and feeling as badass as the Bride from Kill Bill.
In Sairento VR, you will be able to perform double jumps, run along walls, and slow down time while blasting away at a foe before landing to deliver a lethal strike on another. Kit yourself with your weapons of choice - katanas, firearms, bows, throwing glaives - they are all at your disposal.
Popular gamers like Node call it their ‘favourite VR game’ and Nathie, Cix Liv, JoshDub, TimDotTV and more all give it a thumbs up.
Sairento VR was designed to be easy to pick up, but tough to master. The more time you spend with Sairento VR, the better you will perform the moves in the game and the more you will be rewarded with the unparalleled feeling of being the action hero of a big budget move production.
At the moment, we are still in beta production. The full version of our game will be released sometime between October to November 2017 and it will encompass more content and come with a multiplayer feature and a story mode.
- GET TRANSFORMED INTO A DEADLY CYBER NINJA -
Sairento VR is a mission-driven, VR action role-playing game set in a re imagined Japan in the near future. In Sairento, you play as a member of the Silent Ones - a righteous but covert organization of seemingly ordinary people who practice the long forsaken code and martial arts of the ancient samurais and ninjas.
Crafted painstakingly to provide an engaging and visually stunning first-person sword-fighting and gunplay - expect awesome weaponry, intuitive controls, challenging levels, menacing enemies and beautiful environments in your fight to restore order to the world.
Get transformed into a mighty warrior with an arsenal of ancient weapons with a futuristic twist and engage an endless horde of enemies across different locations.
- GAME FEATURES -
Chosen to be a Silent One for your outstanding character and trained by a sensei skilled in the art of ancient Japanese martial arts and modern fighting, you not only yield a mean katana, but are also skillful with guns and projectile weapons. Built for non-stop slash and shoot action, Sairento aims to set a new standard in VR games in terms of excitement and engagement.
• Leap 15 feet into the air, perform double jumps, run across walls or slide across the floor like only a true action super star could.
• Soak yourself in blood-pumping, exhilarating music as you become God in your own action movie.
• Engage enemies using our innovative combat system, allowing you to fight in slow motion and parry incoming projectiles like a boss.
• Cut your enemies down with a futuristic katana or blast them to smithereens with good old fashioned guns.
• Fancy hurling blade beams from your katana? You can do so by upgrading your abilities and weapons as you accumulate experience from completing missions.
• Traverse a reimagined futuristic Japan in unique oriental locations.
• Upon full release, the game will include a story campaign as well as co-op play.
50. Guns'n'Stories: Preface VR
Put on a VR device, grab a gun, and hang on to your pantaloons for one heck of a wild n' crazy story heading your way! Dive into your grandfather's memories, who once was an infamous bounty hunter! Relive his glory days full of adventures, but truth be told, he tends to go overboard! The longer you listen to him, the stranger those events become to look like. Suddenly you'll be surrounded by large armies of unbelievable enemies! Dark humor, steampunk and cowboys – this is the world of GUNS`N`STORIES.
- Be prepared for drastic changes of events. The plot unfolds so rapidly that you can fail at any time!
- Win battles against extremely deft opponents, put together intricate memories to form the complete picture of those days.
- Sintown is full of dangers, and only your courage coupled with a powerful weapon will allow you to survive!
- Keep practicing with your firearms in order to become the best gunslinger in town. Check out your results to see how good you are.
- HTC Vive, Oculus Rift compatible