Games Like Hitman 2
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4,
Trying to find games like Hitman 2? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Hitman 2, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Hitman 2 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Hitman 2 for PC
- Game like Hitman 2 for Xbox One
- Game like Hitman 2 for PlayStation 4
- Game like Hitman 2 for iOS
- Game like Hitman 2 for Android
- Game like Hitman 2 for macOS
- Game like Hitman 2 for Linux
- Game like Hitman 2 for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Hitman 2 for Xbox 360
- Game like Hitman 2 for Xbox
- Game like Hitman 2 for PlayStation 3
- Game like Hitman 2 for PlayStation 2
- Game like Hitman 2 for PS Vita
- Game like Hitman 2 for Wii
Games Like Hitman 2: Grand Theft Auto V,I Am Alive,LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4,Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China,Dead Rising 2: Off the Record,Secret World Legends,Block N Load,ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution,The Journey Down: Chapter One,Mary Skelter: Nightmares
1. Grand Theft Auto V
Rockstar Games went bigger, since their previous installment of the series. You get the complicated and realistic world-building from Liberty City of GTA4 in the setting of lively and diverse Los Santos, from an old fan favorite GTA San Andreas. 561 different vehicles (including every transport you can operate) and the amount is rising with every update.
Simultaneous storytelling from three unique perspectives:
Follow Michael, ex-criminal living his life of leisure away from the past, Franklin, a kid that seeks the better future, and Trevor, the exact past Michael is trying to run away from.
GTA Online will provide a lot of additional challenge even for the experienced players, coming fresh from the story mode. Now you will have other players around that can help you just as likely as ruin your mission. Every GTA mechanic up to date can be experienced by players through the unique customizable character, and community content paired with the leveling system tends to keep everyone busy and engaged.
2. I Am Alive
I Am Alive is an action game with survival elements set in the post-apocalyptic environment. You take on the role of Adam, who lost his wife and daughter during the earthquake in Chicago. Almost a year after the accident he starts looking for them around the semi-destroyed city.
Like many survival games, I Am Alive includes resource management, crafting and fighting with other survivors over the loot. The unique parameter you need to take into account is Adam’s stamina: every action reduces his powers. The game provides an extensive combat system that features several weapon types and protection items along with the ability to frighten some enemies and to avoid the confrontation. All weapons you get at certain story points or completing special side quests.
The gameplay combines the survival aspect with constant fights and the necessity to explore every piece of locations in order to find useful items. As a result, I Am Alive receives the features of a tactical action genre that expand the gaming experience you get.
3. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – LEGO style! Explore Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames!
- The Magic is Building!
- Connect the bricks from the Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the Harry Potter™ adventures – LEGO style.
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as other favorite characters.
- Explore Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade™ and more.
- Cast a spell with a friend and play through the first four stories as a team with Co-op play.
4. Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China is the part of the Chronicles series. It is the first installment out of three in total with the other games being dedicated to India and Russia.
The game is the two-dimensional platformer with the agile camera which can be tilted. Such titles are also called 2,5D platformers. The protagonist encounters waves of enemies, and the player chooses between the various weaponry to deal with them. There are also parkour elements: one climbs ledges, jumps onto wooden beams and uses ropes to travel around the levels.
Substantial attention is paid to the stealth mechanics. The protagonist can crawl behind the obstacles and take enemies down from a distance. The Chronicles are in the way reminiscent to the original Prince of Persia series.
The game is composed of twelve episodes and takes place in China provinces like Na'an and Macau.
The game is the straight sequel of Assassin's Creed: Embers — the short film about Shao Jun — the disciple of Ezio Auditore who is the protagonist of the three previous Assassin's Creed chapters. The setting is the XVI century China during the Ming Dynasty rule. After the training under the guidance of Ezio ended, Shao returned to China to fight the local Templar clan called Eight Tigers.
5. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - the third game in the line of games started by the game Dead Rising and continued by Dead Rising 2.
The action of all three games (and there is the fourth one - Dead Rising 3) takes place within the same line of events.
First photo shoot with zombies
In the first game photojournalist Frank West, arrives in the town of Willamet, Colorado, to investigate why this town was closed by the authorities. Frank enters the city by helicopter, the helicopter pilot is told to return to Frank in 72 hours. Frank quickly finds himself in a shopping center, where a crowd of people are trying to hide from the zombies - as it turns out, it was zombies that caused the closure of the city.
Over the next 72 hours (this time is one of the strict conditions of the game), Frank must survive, save a few people and understand where the zombies came from. Along the way, he fights with zombies, seeks solutions, makes weapons and takes photographs - he is still a photojournalist. For successful shots, he gets more experience, which is appreciated in the game.
Wheelchair with machine guns
The second game "forgets" about Frank, it features a motorcyclist Chuck Green, who arrives in Willamet after all has settled down. There is a drug against turning into a zombie now, it is expensive, but effective. However, the new invasion of the zombie is still happening, Chuck drives around the town on a wheelchair with a pair of rifles, shooting hordes of zombies and simultaneously showing a touching concern for his daughter, who is somewhere nearby and needs a cure for zombification.
Zombies give a second chance
The third game "resurrects" Frank, who after success in the first game managed to fall to the bottom of life. In search of a new chance to succeed, Frank returns to Willameth, who seems to have been cleared of zombies twice, but Frank is very lucky - zombies capture the city for the third time. This time there are more enemies, among them many new ones. There are also more types of weapons - those that you need to do yourself from improvised means. Frank will visit places in the city that he did not suspect. Especially impressive will be a visit to the amusement park - "Uranus Zone".
6. Secret World Legends
Secret World Legends is a reboot of the 2012 MMO game The Secret World. Unlike the original game, the reboot is free-to-play.
The game is set in a low fantasy world that was inspired by the works of horror authors like Stephen King and Howard Lovecraft, as well as Indiana Jones movie series. The setting combines the background of our real world with elements of mythology, urban legends and conspiracy theories that became true. The locations in the game include real-world cities as well as fictional places. They are mostly set in the big urban areas, depicted as dark, gloomy places fit for gothic stories.
The players' characters receive magical powers and learn that the End of Days is at hand. They have to participate in a war against evil and fight demons, vampires, and other monsters, as well as dark cultists who worship evil gods. They are forced to join one of the three main factions in the game: the Illuminati, the Templars, or the Dragon. They will have to travel to many places, such as Transylvania and Egypt, and even back in time.
The player can choose the first person or third person view. There are no character classes, and the player can freely change the character's abilities during the game. The player can also obtain a new weapon, but it costs either a microtransaction or an amount of in-game money.
7. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
8. ACE - Arena: Cyber Evolution
Arena: Cyber Evolution (ACE) is a futuristic physics-based sports game in which players confront each other in 3 vs 3 matches of wits and twitch reflexes.
By featuring a MOBA-like champion logic, ACE brings an unprecedented twist to the sports genre by allowing players to choose from a variety of super-powered heroes and what style of gameplay they prefer to build their own team strategies. Designed from the ground up around the mouse & keyboard, ACE was not envisioned only as a sport game, but really as a new sport. ACE’s ultra-precise control scheme allows players to analogically manipulate the disk using simple mouse gestures. Just like in real sports, this gameplay allows for super intuitive gameplay while proposing nearly infinite depth & skill cap.
- An unique blend of action games, sports games and MOBA.
- The closest experience to playing a traditional sport in a video game.
- Dynamic physics-based gameplay that is both deep and accessible.
- Innovative mouse gesture control allows for fluid and natural actions (passes, shots, intercepts and jukes).
- Having all human players makes positioning meaningful and allow for infinite team strategies.
- Several characters each with unique powers and play styles
- Unlock implants (to improve and customize your characters), team boosts, upgrades, and special abilities.
- Very fun to watch as a spectator - even without prior knowledge of the game.
9. The Journey Down: Chapter One
The game resembles the cult masterpiece of Tim Shafer Grim Fandango: faces of the characters are covered with masks of African tribes. The Journey Down is an episodic adventure for Linux, OS X, Windows, and iOS. Originally the game existed as a mobile application with poor quality graphics and audio, but the developers re-released the project with the prefix Chapter One and new high-resolution textures, full voice acting and additional content. This is the first part of the trilogy.
The game's game takes place in the coastal city of Saint Armando. The player follows the adventures of Bwana and Kito, who own a gas station and barely make ends meet. However, future events drag them into a whirlpool of adventures, which makes forget about worldly problems. In the first part of the trilogy, the heroes go in search of a lost log. It can point the way to the mysterious land of the Underland. Together Bwana and Kito help the girl Lina to find the hidden land.
The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click quest with an unusual visual setting. Developers have fashioned their characters in a mix of Afro and Caribbean styles. Special pride is the original jazz soundtrack, which was recorded just in time for the restart of the game in HD.
10. Mary Skelter: NightmaresThe "Jail" suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 metres beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called "Marchens." Within the prison was a boy named Jack - living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate - of Jack's and the Blood Maidens' escape from the Jail...
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
Enter the world of Mary Skelter: Nightmares - a darkly sinister dungeon-crawling RPG set in a mysterious tower inspired by twisted fairy tales. Guide your hero Jack and a band of powerful Blood Maidens, the only heroes capable of cutting a path through a living dungeon inhabited by Nightmares – near unstoppable creatures that unceasingly pursue you through fiendishly constructed labyrinths. Fight through legions of “Marchens” using your Blood Maidens’ unique powers and the blood of your enemies to exploit weaknesses, buff your skills and enter a powerful ‘Massacre’ mode to gain the edge in combat. As the Blood Maidens cut through their enemies only Jack’s blood and the Mary Gun can hope to control the Blood Maidens’ violent heroics. A bloody, dungeoneering challenge awaits!
• Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
• Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain the advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
• Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
• Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
11. Earth Defense Force 5
Become an EDF Soldier and Save Earth
Become one of the soldiers of EDF and exterminate the invading aliens. Protect peace on Earth.
Human-Looking Aliens Appear for the First Time in The Series
What are the unprecedented and intellectual alien beings from another planet called the 'Primer'? A series-first enemy alien finally appears. The battle with this intelligent enemy produces unprecedented deep despair, while leading the player to the most fun yet as EDF must confront them with courage and wisdom.
More Content than Ever, with Online Co-op Mode
Includes more than 100 missions in five difficulties and 1000+ usable arms. The two-players co-op mode can also be played on a single screen, and all missions can be played in online co-op mode up to four players. Control four combatants, and join the battle with other EDF members living in the real world.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
20GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
12. Final Fight
Final Fight (Japanese: ファイナルファイト, Hepburn: Fainaru Faito) is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up video game produced by Capcom. Originally released as an arcade game in 1989, it was the seventh title released for the CP System hardware. Set in the fictional Metro City, the player controls one of three characters: former pro wrestler and mayor Mike Haggar, his daughter's boyfriend Cody, and Cody's best friend Guy, as they set out to defeat the Mad Gear gang and rescue Haggar's young daughter Jessica.
The game began development as a sequel to the original Street Fighter released in 1987, but the genre was switched from a fighting game to a beat 'em up and the title was changed following the success of Double Dragon. Final Fight was ported to various home consoles such as the Super NES and was followed by a few sequels. Its development team later worked on the original Street Fighter II and some of the characters from Final Fight later appeared as playable fighters in other entries of the franchise such as the Street Fighter Alpha sub-series.
13. Turok: Evolution
Turok: Evolution is an action-shooter game developed by Acclaim Studios Austin, Super Happy Fun Fun and RFX Interactive. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by Acclaim Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Turok: Evolution is available on PC, Xbox, Game Boy Advance and GameCube.
Jeff Everett produced the game. Nelson Everhart scored the game.
14. Weird HeroWeird Hero is a humorous and challenging shoot'em up where the hero, SuperMegaDude, battles countless foes with his arsenal of weird weapons: the Flickinator, the Atomic Toaster, a magician's hat and other strange devices.
The world around you has gone mad. You're facing cyborgs from the future, giant anime heads (with eye beams, of course) and an unlikely criminal alliance of Australians, Japanese train robbers, Russian telnyashka-wearing suicide bombers and some biker gangs. What could bring such a diverse crowd together? How do the cyborgs fit in? What about the anime heads? What use is the Flickinator? What's going on?
- Varied Enemy Types
There are eighteen enemy types, including bikers, Australians, samurai, Russian suicide bombers, giant anime heads and cyborgs from the future. Each of these have their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Teeth-Clenching Hardcore:
It's going to be a tough ride. To complete the game, you have to master the weird arsenal, know your enemies' weaknesses by heart and learn to evade a torrent of bricks, bullets and shurikens.
- Weird Weaponry
Seven weapon types, four of which you won't find in any other game. Highlights are the atomic toaster, the magician's hat and the Flickinator. What other game lets you swat enemies aside with a flick of your fingers?
- Exciting Soundtrack
The energizing Psychobilly music by The Beat Devils is a perfect fit for the overall madness and sets the right mood.
15. Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten PastWhen the king asked a famous alchemist to look into the murder of his most trusted agent, the last thing the alchemist expected was to discover an intricate network of criminals working from the shadows to bring chaos to the land. Conduct the investigation as a shapeshifter and uncover a conspiracy that threatens to shake the foundations of the kingdom.
CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION IN A FAIRYTALE KINGDOM!
When the ruler of the realm asks you to investigate a series of killings, a seemingly straightforward murder case turns out to be the tip of an iceberg as more and more secrets come to light!
MEET LEGENDARY HEROES IN 48 HAND-DRAWN SCENES!
During your detective adventure, you'll encounter many larger than life characters from myths and fairy tales. You'll help Little Red Riding Hood, come face to face with Robin Hood, and interact with many other legendary characters!
MASTER YOUR ALCHEMIC ABILITIES AND BECOME A SHAPESHIFTER!
Perfect your potion-making skills to prepare powerful elixirs that will allow you to change your physical form. Then use this ability to solve intricate riddles and crack the mysterious murder case.
DECIPHER 26 PUZZLES AND EXPLORE 25 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Test your wits and use your special abilities to tackle seemingly insurmountable obstacles in this epic adventure! Solve the murder and save the kingdom before it's too late!
- Use your investigative skills to thwart the conspirators!
- Explore the kingdom as a shapeshifter!
- Lend legendary fairytale characters a helping hand!
- Solve numerous HO scenes to discover a shocking truth!
16. Of Orcs and MenLead the revolution of the Orcs and Goblins!
In a world at war, the vast Empire of Men tries to extend its domination over the territories of the Orcs and Goblins, who are systematically persecuted, enslaved and massacred. Through this great role-playing game, lead a fearsome Orc warrior, and a Goblin master of assassination and stealth.
You have been appointed to fulfill an extremely dangerous mission, deep in enemy territory: to kill one man... the Emperor himself. Fight your way through a terribly hostile world to reach the objective of your quest. Level up, learn and develop powerful skills, and finally free your people from the yoke of the Empire!
17. SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
Activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system, and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
- Assemble Your Heroines and Battle Head-to-Head – A brand new tag battle action fighting game is here! Players can participate in a four-multiplayer frenzy online or with friends!
- An Iconic Cast of SNK's Female Characters! - Choose from a generous roster of female heroines from the SNK universe!
- Defeat Foes With Style and Elegance – Coordination is key, as players can choose from up to 100 different accessories for their characters. Accessories including cat ears, glasses, face paint, and new sound effects.
18. Werewolves WithinWerewolves Within brings the fun of game night with friends to Virtual Reality.
After several attacks on townsfolk, the medieval village of Gallowston has had enough! Werewolves Within will transport you to the medieval village of Gallowston, where you must uncover the werewolves that have been terrorizing the townsfolk.
Werewolves Within is a fast-paced game of hidden roles and social deduction for 5-8 players. In one game, You might be a villager trying their hardest to cleanse the town of werewolves, while minutes later you could be the werewolf lying and betraying friends in order to survive the vote. Utilize specific roles and abilities, and the power of persuasion to assess, deduce and win the round. Whether playing a vigilant villager or a devious werewolf, no two games are ever the same.
Uplay account and Uplay PC application required for game activation and installation.
19. TrailblazersWelcome to the Trailblaze Tournament! Get ready for high-speed thrills with an explosion of colour in Trailblazers, the first-ever second-to-second co-operative arcade racer. Paint the track as you go to dynamically change the racing line, boost on your team's colour and outwit the opposition in a sprint for the finish. The more you paint, the faster you can go!
Trailblazers is an innovative co-operative racer with groundbreaking on-track gameplay. Racing in teams of up to three-versus-three, players paint the track to create the best racing line, then use that paint to boost up to insane speeds. Drive with flair and style to gain skill points and blaze your way to victory! Experience blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or AI-controlled challengers.
• Paint the track as you race and create your own dynamic racing line to boost on… no two races are ever the same!
• Work together with your teammates to paint, boost and race better than your opponents, racking up points for driving with skill and flair.
• Multiple game modes - 3-on-3, partner races, solo sprints and more - plus a full story campaign to discover.
• Play solo or split-screen with friends either locally or online against people from all round the world - including cross-platform!
(Cross-platform play links PC/Mac/Linux players to either PlayStation®4 or Xbox One/Nintendo Switch players - see in-game options for details)
20. All-Star Fruit RacingAll-Star Fruit Racing is the kart racing game you’ve been waiting for! Graphically stunning and incredible fun with a strategic twist that will keep you playing.
Race on many breath-taking and distinct tracks spread over 5 spectacular islands: you’ll discover fantastic worlds... and remember: speed is nothing without strategy!FEATURES:
- Single-player and Multiplayer Modes
- Supports 2, 3, and 4-players in local split-screen
- Online multiplayer for up to 8 players (ranking included!) *Autumn
- A roster of 22 characters to unlock *11 are available from the start of early access, 2 of which will be unlocked through game progression. The remaining 11 will be added as soon as they are ready, most likely during September
- 5 islands composed of 21 tracks that will be polished with the help of the community *4 islands with 4 tracks each are available right at the start of early access, 2 islands can be raced immediately and 2 are to be unlocked with game progression. We are still working on the 5th island, which will be composed by 5 tracks, will be released as soon as its ready. We are aiming for mid to late September
- 3 different karts customisable with over 26.000 possible combinations to unlock
- 5 Gameplay modes (Random Juicer, Juicer, Dragster, Elimination and Elimination Mix) *Juicer and Random Juicer will be available immediately. Dragster, Elimination and Elimination Mix will be added during early access as soon as they are ready
- 5 Racing formats (Custom Race, Career, Fast Championship, Custom Championship and Time Attack) *The easy level of all racing formats will be available at the start of early access. Medium and difficult levels will be added as soon as possible, during early access
- 40 different fun skills to master and use against your rivals
- Tons of items to unlock
Together with the incredible artwork the hook of All-Star Fruit Racing is the strategic element when using The Juicer.
“The Juicer” is a liquidiser positioned on the back of each kart that contains four separate tanks to be filled by collecting fruit on the track. Once you have filled a tank you can unleash a power up, if you have two or more tanks full then you can choose to use a combo power up, the more tanks you fill the stronger the combo move, wait until all four tanks are full and you can throw a “Mega-Juice” power up. Each pilot has its own unique “Mega-Juice” power up which if used right can turn a race on its head!
21. New Gundam Breaker
Collect Gunpla parts with friends, and make the ultimate Gundam!
Defeat your enemies with your Gunpla model, collect their parts, and use them to make and battle with your own custom Gundam in this all-new Gunpla action game!
All’s fair in love and Gunpla parts in New Gundam Breaker?!
Power is everything at this school, and the evil Laplace Nest team rules from on high. Do you have what it takes to bring order to the school and peace to the girls’ hearts?!
•Compete in 3 on 3 online Gunpla battles with Build Fighters across the country!
Even once the single-player mode story ends, the battle rages on! New and classic Gunpla alike will continue to be released for free after the game goes on sale!
Collect all sorts of Gunpla parts, and use them to make your own ultimate Gundam!
•Pursue your ultimate Gundam even in the heat of battle!
Use Gunpla parts won from enemies to instantly customize your Gundam model in real-time customization battles, a first for the series!
22. Crimson GrayJohn is a young man suffering from severe depression. As he loses his sense of purpose in life, he begins to see the world in unfocused gray. Just when he begins to lose all hope, John meets a girl... a very special girl.
Though Lizzie appears affectionate and devoted, it quickly becomes clear that she's so violent and unstable that a normal boy would run away from her. But when John sees her, he sees someone else suffering from a mental condition. John is willing to risk his safety for a chance to help Lizzie gain some mental stability. Lizzie is willing to murder everyone in school if she believes it would make him happy.
Your every choice will impact both characters' mental states, changing their fate. John might reject Lizzie, succumb to his depression, or die violently. Lizzie might lose control and ruin her chances, or become obsessed with shadowy conspiracies that may or may not exist. Or just maybe the two of them might be exactly what the other needs, and their story could end in happiness...
Crimson Gray is a psychological thriller, exploring the psyches of the characters and the strange circumstances that brought them together. It has a focus on subtle actions having consequences, your choices impacting the characters' mental stability in ways that could make choices down the line have very different results.
23. Season Match 3 - Curse of the Witch CrowEnter a magical fairy-tale world and overcome the evil Crow Witch! After the Crow Witch captures the Months, the world may never see a New Year again! Help her desperate captives escape using your Match 3 talents! Master minigames and find helpful items in Hidden Object scenes in Season Match 3: Curse of the Witch Crow. Free the Months and save the day!
- Multiple minigames
- Over 250 missions
- Taro card fantastic characters
- Hidden-object scenes
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
24. Crash DummyFounded in 2003 by an Industry Veteran, Giuseppe Crugliano, Twelve Games has established itself as one of Europe’s leading games development studios. The company has developed games for a wide selection of gaming platforms, including Nintendo Wii, PS Vita, PC, iOS and Android Devices.
25. SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIALSAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL was released in 2004 as an upgrade of SAMURAI SHODOWN V. While keeping the “Sword Gauge," “Rage Explosion," and “Concentration One” features introduced in the previous installment, SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL is still claimed as one of the most balanced game in the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series.
28 fierce warriors, including Series’ legendary boss characters “Amakusa Shiro Tokisada”, “Mizuki Rashojin”, “Zankuro Minazuki”, and “Gaoh Kyogoku Hinowanokami” from SAMURAI SHODOWN V, gather and clash in this epic title!
26. Winions: Mana Champions"Greedy, Sneaky, Lazy: Unapologetically Fun!" Grab your favorite hero, summon hordes of minions from your best card deck, and steal treasure chests from other players! Defend your base with vicious traps, turrets, and the help of your own guardian dragon!YOUR MINIONS VS THEIR DEFENSE You like action? We’ve got turret-bashing, goblin-summoning, spell-casting fun!
You like adventure? We’ve got a world of fantasy to explore, heroes to power up, and fat dragons to feed!
You like precious cards? We’ve got you covered with heaps to collect!
Enjoy the best of mobile gaming, blended together in an explosive, wild, wacky magical mix!STEAL PLAYERS’ CHESTS BEHIND THEIR BACKSo you think your base is thief-proof? Don’t get cocky: your friends also thought they were well equipped against sneaky goblin attacks!
Take greed to the next level and feel the overwhelming joy of outsmarting others and leaving with their chests!
But beware! What goes around comes around...PLAY IT QUICK AND DIRTYLet your wild side shine! Drop the white knight shining armor, and join our hoard of sneaky thieves for wild, short and intense play sessions!
No need to spend hours struggling, cut the suspense and dive right into the action!QUICK, JOIN THE FUN, PLAY FOR FREE!◆ Assault enemy bases with unstoppable waves of sneaky summoned minions
◆ Command mighty heroes and unleash vicious magic
◆ Collect heaps of minion and spell cards to create the best deck
◆ Protect your base with tactical defenses
◆ Raise your guardian dragon, and let its fire burn your attackers away
◆ Form Clans and amass a fortune together
27. Fur FunFur Fun
A multiplayer 3D platformer FUN Game!
Welcome to Fur Fun!
Fur Fun is For Fun... Get it?Game is Ready! Will be published when approved on Greenlight!
This is a multiplayer 3D platform game where you can play up to 4 friends.
The main goal is to explore this 3d world where you can collect coins to unlock new levels.
There are a lot of crazy physics that you will love playing around, with an implemented ragdoll system to make it more fun.
In each level you will have some minigames to play with your friends, like football, or dodging giant rocks!
Also, you will have to cooperate, because each character has its own abilities and attack modes.
Or being a certain height to access other places!
Also, at the end of each level you will see a boss that you will have to defeat in order to get to the next
level with your friends! Or you can just hack the game if you're into that. I don't judge.
Right now we have 2 different characters with different skins, but we're planning to add more in the future!
Also we're going to be updating the game constantly, because this is only an early access, new characters, new minigames and new game modes, so stay tuned for updates and let's do it Fur Fun! HOOOHHMYGODIMSOFUNNY THESE JOKES HFMFG
28. ForesightRedefining Strategy in RTS games.
Foresight is an epic space-based RTS game that throws you, the player, into the thick of the battle as a commander. Lead huge fleets, armed with fighters and bombers across wormholes to fight it out with your enemy. Launch bombing missions, fighter patrols, plant observation posts or fire support base with reconnaissance units. Intelligence is key.
Recruit capable commanders as your fleet commanders; they'll not just obey your orders, they'll also talk to you, give you suggestions, raise requests and report on their progress. Fleets are semi-autonomous and therefore have their own command, which is separate from yours though they're under your command. This allows you to expand your forces beyond what you can control. They also progress alongside you, gaining experience and improving their abilities. As they get promoted in rank, so does your command; allow you to control more ships.
Foresight redefines the strategy component of RTS games by rewarding players for executing correct strategic decisions and not punishing players for a single mis-click or being less dexterous. Build order complexity is minimized to allow players to focus on what matters; building the right thing.
Need to arm a capital ship with fighters and bombers? No problem - simply make a request with that ship. Foresight's AI will automate the entire process - between picking the nearest shipyard with the lowest load and deployment to the designated ship.
So, what's your battle plan? Blitzkrieg? Flank attack? Even in space, such plans are possible because Foresight is built to deliver an reasonably accurate outcome. A large navy may not always win the day.
Finally, enjoy the epic battle as fighters dogfight each other, bombers performing bombing runs and ships firing all weapons in their full glory!
- Foresight supports up to 8 players in single player battles or multiplayer skirmishes.
- Create fleets with officers who will then talk to you and offer suggestions.
- Form massive fleets quickly without a complicated build tree.
- Reasonable automation eliminates the need to overly micro-manage RTS "chores", now you can focus on the battle more.
- Tide of war can be tilted by intelligence gathering and positioning of ships, as well as having a healthy supply of fighters and bombers.
- The largest army may not always win.
- Every player is represented by an avatar character in game, making sneak attacks and assassinations worthwhile.
- Most of the 36 Strategems applicable and is highly replicable in Foresight
- Commanders and Advisors will level in their statistics gradually with action in combat and will unlock more innate abilities to aid you.
29. Hard Rock Zombie TruckNothing complicated. All you have to do is to drive, burn up, knock down, shoot and blast zombies and monsters. And don't forget to have fun, of course! This light and a bit crazy 2D zombie shooter gives you a chance to have a pleasant truck journey along the world after zombie-apocalypse. You'll see deserts, snow covered mountains, woods in the night, industrial areas and demolished cities.
Gameplay is very simple — just drive your truck, fast or slowly, bounce your vehicle with the help of rocket engine, shoot the vast amount of different monsters and zombies of all types, forms and colours. Eliminate all bosses, save people and, for Gods sake, DON'T SQUASH black cats!!! You can use grenades and air support if needed. You'll be well-paid for zombie destruction (yeah, nothing is in vain)). Don't be greedy, use the money for weapons and up-grades. All the game objects are physical. You can shoot off zombie's arm, leg or head or any other part which you'll find uneccessary. There are lots of awards that can be gained during the game. If you manage to get them all, you'll be given an honorary title «overlord».
The weapons differ in penetrating power, fire rate, recharge time, bullet flying speed and clip capacity.
As it was mentioned before there is a huge range of monsters and zombies. Some of them are annoyingly merry, some too dumpish, some are ungodly ugly and surrealistic. And some of them resemble someone you know very well....
30. Guns'n'Stories: Bulletproof VRMake yourself comfortable, put on your VR device and be ready to the strangest and fascinating stories, that you have ever heard. Your grandpa the old headhunter is talking about his adventures, sometimes telling a lie to make the full picture. The deeper you go into the story, the stranger it shows up, you are surrounded by large army of unbelievable enemies, you need to win the unbelievable bosses with weapon, that has never existed. Dark humor and fantasies, steampunk and flying drones, cowboys riding segways – this is a small modicum of the world GUNS`N`STORIES.
Shooting. A lot of shooting, the huge toolkit of guns and, of course, interesting stories with amazing twists of plot, changing reality and everything happens in game in full view of you.
And grandpa just pours strong drinks, this means that yarns will be more interesting!
A lot of cynic humor
Realistic ballistics and weapon control system
Dreadful enemies (something not very dreadful, then they are funny)
31. Club NaughtyWelcome to Club Naughty, a unique management gaming experience. As a club owner you will be challenged by a variety of decisions and skill games all humorously themed in a night club environment. Converse with customers and employees by completing requests and opportunities that will boost your cash flow and level. Complete event oriented mini-games that will challenge your skill and stamina. Be a show off and complete all 48 achievements with rewards that will boost your club owner and unlock 48 signed in-game dancer posters. Upgrade your nightclub by purchasing 16 different dancers, 18 awesome dubstep songs and more. Advance your club owner and territory by unlocking all 10 nightclubs and create your Naughty empire!
32. Osozaki 遅咲き Late Blooming - FirstLate Blooming is a romantic comedy about drama and tragedy set in Thais, a quiet little town lost in the world. You will have to play the role of the protagonist, an ordinary young man whose life has given him a second chance. Your mission will be to guide the protagonist in his decisions, and figure out the mysteries that hide inside the hearts of the three girls.
As in real life, our efforts can have unintended consequences; in the same way, Late Blooming incorporates a modality of decision that requires a much deeper analysis than simply choose a girl and wait for the desired event. Many decisions will require a choice between different moral values of equal caliber, or between different types of love: fraternal, romantic and sensual.
- Deep personalities and character development.
- 3 Main characters and 2 secondary characters (+ kočička).
- 44 Facial expressions, 9 costumes, different poses.
- 5 Romantic and non-romantic endings.
- Choices greatly change the story.
- More than 65.000 words (and more than 250.000 in all routes).
- More than 70 CGs included variations.
- Steam trading cards.
Direction, programming, script, production, art: Kurisu.
Character design, sprites and CG: Nyatrix.
Opening and PV artist: Teagirl-vn.
CG artist and UI designer: Genacinth.
CG artist: Atelier Astarotte.
CG artist: Eminora.
CG artist: Poopakoopa.
CG artist: Tabithia.
Cover artist: Funarie.
Background artist, character design, fixes: KadajXxX.
Background artist, fixes, CCPHIMS: Marta Stachowiak (Martith).
Translation: Catalina Andrews.
Translation: Kaiming Zou.
33. Metal Assault - Gigaslave - EuropeWelcome to Metal Assault!
Metal Assault is an online shooter based on old 2D console games. This action game has 2D graphics similar to those we can see in 80s retro games—except this one is recent. In co-op mode, you can join other players in groups of up to 16 and battle against bloodthirsty zombies or have fun kicking your rival's butts in PVP mode.
Everything started in the Earth Year 680, when 5 territories began a War over resources and rights. The Gospel Drive, a device that has 100 times more energy than any other resource in existence, disappeared along with its discoverer, Professor Dr. Russell. All rivaling organizations, amongst them the R.O.C and the D.E.D.T, are at War and want to find this very valuable energy source. Will you be the only one capable of getting what's most wanted? Will you rewrite history? Dare to enter the dangerous city of HERZ and discover its secrets, but don't let yourself get astray on the way to glory!
Choose between the expert sharpshooter Marie, master tactician Ai, defense specialist Carl or the brute force of Burton. Enjoy the endless customization options in this game, becoming a merciless mercenary and gain fame battling against vampires, werewolves and many more evil creatures. Create your company, chat with your friends, plan your next strategy and complete your challenges in mission mode. Choose between a wide variety of weapons, load 'em up and shoot as if it were the last thing you'll do.
Come forth and prove your bravery against evil!
34. The Endless MissionThe Endless Mission is a community-driven creation sandbox game where you play, mashup, and mod iconic game genres in order to make your own creations and experiences to share with the world.
Play through gaming’s most legendary genres to unlock their assets and go behind the scenes. Not seeing your favorite genre? We’ll continually be adding more as free DLC!
Manipulate the games down to the code itself using unprecedented tools built on the Unity engine -- all in run-time. What do you get when you blend elements of a platformer, real-time strategy game and a kart racer? Only one way to find out...
Share your own masterpieces. Play and remix games from the community. The possibilities are endless.
35. Fighters UnleashedBattle your way through waves of zombies, military commands, gangs without heart, ninjas skilled and ruthless mobsters.
Take the role of Alexia or Charlie, two people with special abilities, on a mission to rescue Megan, who has been
kidnapped for unknown reasons.
To rescue Megan you must use unique moves, and special combinations, motorcycles, super powers, and more.
Unleash the fighter in you with incredible martial skills and mysterious powers you'll discover in your
Discover how to defeat each of their powerful bosses, and develops the Charlie and Alexia skills as you go and
- Thrilling shooter levels
- Amazing aerial combos
- Fighting action packed levels
- 5 unique bosses, each requires a different strategies to be defeate
36. Dawn of H'btakhFirst person arcade gameplay, the likes of which have never been seen!
Burst into the level, retrieve the keys and escape..
Only to travel further into the DARKNESS!
5 DIFFERENT LEVEL GENERATORS
PERMADEATH arcade action game.
Super simple gameplay with a tonne of hidden depth.
May be unsuitable for with photosensitive epilepsy.
Contains tobacco references and other strange things.
37. Dead Island Retro RevengeTime for some 16-bit retro revenge! Hell-bent on saving his cat, Max must carve a bloody path through a zombie-infested California, tearing his way through hordes of the undead, battalions of corrupt soldiers, and a slew of evil-minded ex-cons. Pull off crazy combos, collect power-ups, wield super weapons, and unleash insane magic attacks as you fight to become the amazing 16-bit side-scrolling hero you've always believed yourself to be!
38. Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: IndiaEmbody Arbaaz in his quest for retribution through a colourful depiction of 19th century Colonial India in 2.5D stealth gameplay.
• Travel across an amazing 19th-century India and its legendary landmarks
Discover an exquisite depiction of Colonial India thanks to a palette of vibrant colours. Zip-line across the streets of Amritsar, hide in the shadows of the palace, and hunt legendary artifacts, following in the footsteps of Alexander the Great.
• Experience the thrill of being a stealthy assassin
As a smart and charming Assassin, use new subterfuges to disguise and to loot. Discover all-new Assassin’s gear such as the talwar (curved sword) and chakram (circular throwing weapon) to deal great damage and interact with the environment.
• Showcase your fighting talents with the new double kill move, helix strike, or silent takedown. Be more agile than ever in even more platforming levels, and escape through the destructible environments of the squares and bazaars, leaving a trail of chaos in your wake.
• Discover a brand-new challenge mode
Unlock various challenge rooms: your skills and abilities will be pushed to their limits through a complex sequence of obstacle course. Beat the score to collect artifacts, fulfill special contracts and assassinate in an exciting new game experience!
39. Kung Fury: Street RageTHE AWARD WINNING KUNG FU SAGA CONTINUES IN
***** KUNG FURY: STREET RAGE – THE ARCADE STRIKES BACK *****
THE UPGRADED HT-3000 CARTRIDGE CONTAINS:
*** NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
*** ULTIMATE BOSS FIGHTS IN AN EPIC STORY
*** VOICES BY THE ORIGINAL MOVIE ACTORS
*** AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU LOVED IN THE FIRST GAME
YEAH, IMMERSE YOURSELF LIKE NEVER BEFORE AS KUNG FURY AND HIS ALLIES ARE THROWN INTO A NEW ADVENTURE PACKED WITH STEREO MUSIC AND STATE OF THE ART TRUE COLOR GRAPHICS.
COMBINE THE UNIQUE COMBAT STYLES OF:
*** AND OF COURSE KUNG FURY HIMSELF
JOIN THE CHOSEN ONE AND HIS TEAM THROUGH VOICE-ACTED DIALOGUES IN THE ARCADE BEAT ‘EM UP FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
BEAT THE NAZIS. BECOME THE ACTION! UPHOLD THE LAW!!!
*** STILL NOT ENOUGH NAZIS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS GAME ***
40. Death's Gambit
Death's Gambit is a challenging Action-RPG where you explore an alien medieval planet filled with beasts, knights, and horrors. As an agent of Death, bound to his service, you must banish your fears and endure the struggle that lies at the heart of Leydia. Master the precise combat, strategically plan out your attacks, and face-off against terrifying creatures that reach to the skies. Use an arsenal of weapons and abilities to explore the unforgiving lands, rich with secrets and twisted characters that may aid or hinder your journey. Find the source of immortality that plagues the land and unravel its eternal ties to the realm.
Hunt and slay mighty boss creatures, each one requiring a unique strategy
Explore an alien world that spans dark forests, medieval towns, frozen wastes and more
Build an impressive arsenal of powerful blades and helpful spells
Scale buildings and beasts with your trusty grappling hook
Get ready to die a lot
41. The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold SteelAmong the nations on the Zemurian continent, the mighty Erebonian Empire has been quick to outwardly stake its claim militarily; yet politically, ugly bouts of internal conflict between the upper class and commoners attempting to rise to power have been steadily intensifying day by day. The Noble and Reformist Factions have been none too kind to one another over the years, and tensions between the two only stand to worsen if compromises aren’t made in the very near future.
Rean Schwarzer, like any other citizen of the Imperial Nation, is no stranger to these rising conflicts: the class system has been deeply embedded into the hearts of every Erebonian since the days of old. As a seventeen-year-old student preparing for his new life at Thors Military Academy, however, he notices that his crimson uniform differs from the standard ones issued to his peers—typically green for commoners, and white for nobles.
Enter, Class VII of Thors Military Academy. For the first time in the prestigious academy’s history, rank means nothing and skill means everything. With nine hand-picked students of various backgrounds and abilities, Rean included, Class VII readies itself to dive deep into the political quagmire that threatens not only them, but the Empire as a whole.
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel (Sen no Kiseki in Japanese) is the first in the series to tread Erebonian soil and explore the inner political conflicts of this oft-mentioned powerhouse nation in detail. Delve into the expansive lore that has become synonymous with the series, enjoy school life and bond with fellow students to earn new abilities in battle, take advantage of speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system, and uncover dramatic events that stand to change everything these two opposing social classes stand for.
- KEY FEATURES
- A World Rich in Depth for Veterans and Newcomers Alike
The events of Trails of Cold Steel are expertly told so that longtime Trails veterans and casual RPG fans alike can equally enjoy its detailed, highly nuanced storyline.
- New Link System Adds Depth to Combat
Take advantage of the Combat Link System by bonding with your allies throughout the school year, netting you a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding and more.
- A Sleek Update to a Classic Growth Mechanic
Trails of Cold Steel streamlines the classic “Orbment” magic system from previous titles with new “ARCUS” units, allowing for more ready access to abilities and quicker customization.
- Experience the Game as Never Before
50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console.
42. Double Dragon: NeonBRO-TACULAR!
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
43. The Mean Greens - Plastic WarfareTake part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
44. Death Road to CanadaDeath Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to "Cool it."
- 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
45. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal CollectionThe wildly popular Zoo Tycoon series gets set to crank up the excitement, challenge, and fun of building the ultimate zoo. Let your imagination run wild with Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection! Choose from almost 200 visually stunning animals and the largest, most detailed selection of environments ever, then build, manage, and maintain your dream zoo alone or with up to four players. This zoo simulation will charm animal lovers of all ages.
• Get up close and personal with nearly 200 visually stunning animals from around the globe
• Create the Zoo of your dreams with the biggest, most detailed environments ever utilizing intuitive yet powerful controls designed for Zoo Tycoon fans of all ages
• It’s your zoo – design and manage your ideal zoo from intuitive road construction to the ability to adjust the enclosures and decorate them. The choice is yours!
• Extended Campaign Mode lets you become the ultimate zoo tycoon by completing 30 exciting scenarios all around the world!
• Specialized Challenge Mode features 20 specialized zoos. Collect all the species and transfer animals from one of your zoos to another! But beware of the crises that can strike at any time!
• Build and share your Zoo with up to four people
46. Fate/EXTELLAEXTELLA — A new world unlike any ever seen.
Across the virtual realm of SE.RA.PH, Masters of digital magic commanded their Servants, great heroes and villains of history and lore, to fight in the Holy Grail War. The prize was the "Holy Grail" itself — aka the Moon Cell Automaton, a lunar supercomputer with the power to grant any wish.
Though the war has ended, with the Servant Nero and her Master on top, all is not well. Not only is Nero's rival Servant already leading an uprising, but a new challenger waits in the dark, ready to tear through reality itself to strike at her heart.
Nero prepares to defend her new throne. Beside her stand her Master and a few loyal allies. Ahead lies not only an ocean of enemies, but an ancient secret far more terrible than any war…
Fate Heads for a New Stage!
The famous Fate EXTRA series strikes a path to a new stage with Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many of the fan favorite characters including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, will make their appearances. This game has been reborn as a high-speed action battle where you go against the enemy and their army. You can also take the time to enjoy the deep story of the Fate series.KEY FEATURES
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide
Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, Fate Zero and other Fate series will make appearances. You can enjoy the game in Japanese audio with English subtitles. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese text is also available.
- A Brand-New Story from the Series’ Author, Kinoko Nasu
As the original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA. The universe and characters of Fate will evolve.
- A Large Story Told from Different Perspectives
In Fate/EXTELLA, the story will be told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants. Various side stories are also included, creating a structure that will shed light on the main story.
- A New Way to Battle
As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability to transform Servants. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in mid-air to annihilate the enemy forces!
47. TorenExperience the mysterious, timeless world of Toren, the first adventure game from Brazilian indie developer Swordtales. You are Moonchild, destined to climb the tower (known as Toren) on a hauntingly solitary journey to find your purpose. You must solve puzzles and face monsters as you struggle to climb to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find your freedom.
A Journey of Learning & Fulfilment - As the story progresses your character will age from a mere infant to grown woman creating new mechanics and challenges for each learning experience and phase of her life. In addition, the Tree of Life within the tower grows as she does, providing access to new areas to explore and new items to find.
Poetry brought to Life – Toren features dark fantasy storytelling in a universe filled with symbolism. The mysterious, fantastical atmosphere is conveyed through an award-winning art design and original score. As your journey unfolds you will discover scrolls of poetry, which reveal the story and true origins behind Toren and aids the Moonchild in discovering her purpose.
Rich Puzzle Solving - Every stage of the game features new and progressively more deadly challenges for the player: solving environmental puzzles, how avoid and survive attacks from dangerous creatures, and eventually defeating the end boss.
48. There's Poop In My SoupHave you ever wanted to poop on people but were too shy to just go for it?
There's poop in my soup lets you do just that, poop in soups, poop on people, poop on poodles, poop anywhere you please, from the streets of New York to Paris to Beijing.
Make sure to tick off that to-poo list and unlock special poo abilities.
49. Contraption Maker** Contraption Maker is a 2-pack. Buy it and get a copy for a friend to build together! **
The team that created the original Incredible Machine® is bringing all of the Rube Goldberg craziness to the modern age.
Solve puzzles involving ridiculous chain reactions full of hamster motors, trampolines, alligators, cats, and so much more. Everything you loved about the original game is back and improved with a new physics engine, high definition art, new parts, and even online multiplayer. Over 200 official puzzles, and a whole bunch of community creations.
Steam Workshop integration allows you to share your creations with the world.
Enjoy hours of puzzle solving with over 200 official puzzles and countless community submissions. Fix broken contraptions with specific parts you are given to accomplish goals like turning on lights, opening fireworks factories, and throwing birthday parties for crocodiles.
Enter the easy to use Maker Lab to make your own puzzles or random contraptions. More than 100 parts ranging from gears and dynamite to bears and cats are at your disposal. Use the layered background tool to create settings for your contraptions to exist in, and then animate them to add some life. There's no part or size limitation to what you want to make. Build as much as you can to bring your computer to its knees.
Play online with friends to build contraptions together in the Maker Lab. Up to 8 players can build together in real time. Currently multiplayer is only in the Maker Lab, there is no cooperative puzzle solving yet.
Share your puzzles and creations with the world through the Steam Workshop. Thousands of Workshop submissions are already waiting to be played.
50. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Hitman 2 is the seventh game in its series. It is the sequel to Hitman and a prequel to all other entries of the franchise.
As with all Hitman series, the game follows Agent 47, a hitman for hire and a member of a secret assassins' organization called International Contract Agency. His missions are tied together by a story that continues the plot of 2016's Hitman. The protagonist is searching for an anonymous opponent known as Shadow Client, who was also the main antagonist of the previous game. Hitman 2 also provides insight into Agent 47's mysterious past. The hunt for Shadow Client and his militia takes Agent 47 to new locations, such as a motor race on the sunny streets of Miami and a deadly tropical rainforest in Colombia.
As usual for Hitman series, the player controls Agent 47 from the third person view (switching to the first person when using sniper rifles) in a 3D environment. The game consists of several missions in which the protagonist has to assassinate various targets around the world using non-conventional tactics, stealth, and camouflage. Hitman 2 features an advanced crowd AI and an improved stealth system that allows the player to hide between the trees and in the crowd. The game also features new weapons, such as concussion gadgets that the player can use to knock people out.
The game introduces a new mode called Sniper Assassin that allows the players to cooperate online.