The best games like Highlands are:
- arrow_rightFoul Play
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY IV
- arrow_rightFlame Over
- arrow_right12 Labours of Hercules
100 Best Games Like Highlands:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (29)
- PlayStation 4 (45)
- iOS (50)
- Android (40)
- macOS (63)
- Linux (35)
- Nintendo Switch (33)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (20)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (22)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (11)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (5)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
Smite is a free-to-play MOBA game developed by Hi-Rez Studios.
Gods from multiple mythologies serve as playable characters in the game. Each god has three base abilities, one ultimate ability, and one passive ability. Each character can buy up to 6 passive items that grant stats bonuses and up to 2 active items that give the player new abilities such as teleporting or healing. Such items don't require mana but have a long recovery time.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opposing team's lane defenders and their Titan. Players are followed by minions that deal small amounts of damage to towers, lane defenders, the Titan or the opposing players.
Smite features a five-class system. Players are free to choose from assassin, warrior, mage, hunter and guardian classes. Each class has it's own specifics and should be carefully chosen according to the situation on the arena.
In contrast to other MOBA's, there are multiple game modes in Smite. The main differences between them are the amount of gold the players spawn with, the number of players, and the number of lanes.
Categories in common with SMITE: Action
3. Foul Play
Play as the daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth in a side-scrolling co-op brawler set entirely on the grand spectacle of a theatre stage that rewards performance over pummeling. Perform shattering takedowns and reversals! Electrify the audience with devastating linked attacks as you have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick and use every stage-trick you know to bring the house down! Play out the most spectacular moments of the Baron’s life; improbable beasts, astonishing villainy and, at the heart of it all, the mysterious Foul Play!Supporting Cast
- 22 Incredible Acts: From the deserts of Cairo to the depths of Atlantis
- Over 50 hideous enemies drawn from the Baron's recollections
- Learn 12 Electrifying stage-tricks to bring the house down
- Have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick in Local & Online Co-op modes
- Beautifully animated scene changes re-create the Baron's adventure
- Never before seen 'Daemon Diary' charts the discovery of Daemonology
4. FINAL FANTASY IV
FINAL FANTASY IV makes its debut on PC!
As the first game in the series to feature the innovative Active Time Battle system, FINAL FANTASY IV stands as an iconic milestone in FINAL FANTASY history. Lose yourself in this timeless tale of heroes, betrayal, love and redemption—now optimized for PC!Key Features:
Fully voiced, dramatic cut-scenes
Deep, emotionally charged character development
All-new system for charting dungeons and uncovering the secrets within
Inspiring score accessible at anytime from the built-in Jukebox
*Please select the language you wish to play in via the game launcher.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY IV: Role Playing
Play as a shark or a diver in a dark aquatic world and overcome your enemies by employing cunning, teamwork, and stealth. Depth blends tension and visceral action as you team up against AI or be matched with other players in heart pounding combat.Key features
- Play as a shark
As any one of 7 shark species, speed and senses are your greatest weapons. Stalk your prey from across the ocean and tear them in half with your razor sharp teeth. Be a Great White, Tiger, Mako, Bull , Hammerhead, Thresher ...... or even the legendary Megalodon!
- Play as a diver
As a human diver you must explore the abyss in search of treasure to upgrade your arsenal. Defend yourself with a range of high powered gear, from spearguns and pistols to underwater assault rifles and explosive sea mines.
- Heart pounding atmosphere
Experience the dread that comes from swimming in the darkness of the ocean. Dynamic lighting and shadows create a unique and gut-wrenching atmosphere that will have you on edge from the moment you dive in.
- Evolve your play style
Unlock exotic new weapons for your diver, or 'evolutions' for your shark that open up new tactical possibilities as you play the game. Persistent stat tracking and meaningful steam achievements will also give you something to shoot for (in some cases, quite literally!)
- Practice offline with AI bots
Not feeling quite ready to plunge into online play? Depth allows you to hone your skills against some alarmingly clever AI enemies who can be configured in several modes of difficulty.
6. Flame Over
Now you’re playing with fire!
Blending top down ‘squirt ‘em-up’ action with Roguelike RPG mechanics, Flame Over features fast-paced fire-fighting thrills, randomly generated levels and 4 deadly game zones.
Guide fire-fighting hero, Blaze Carruthers, in a race against time and near-certain death! Squirt, splash and spray your way through all 16 floors of the deadly Infernal Industries building, combating ferocious fires in a red-hot adventure that changes every time.
This game is ON FIRE!
• It Burns! - Fight against a deadly dynamic fire system that spreads realistically.
• Shop ‘til you Drop! - Find hidden items, equip powerups and upgrade Blaze to survive.
• Be a Hero! - Rescue panicking people and cutesy cats to stay alive.
• Never-Ending Emergency! - Thousands of room variations and secrets will keep you fired up… forever!
7. 12 Labours of Hercules
No magical creatures were harmed in the making of the game. They're all actors.
Stunning HD graphics
Flying horse included
Challenging unlockable achievements
Action packed mini-games
Dropsy is a non-traditional take on the classic point and click adventure formula starring the game's perpetually carefree namesake clown as he explores a richly detailed world full of colorful characters and sinister secrets, doling out hugs along the way. Rather than lead players on a singular narrative path, players are free to determine which avenues of adventure they want to explore in an open world setting and can piece the puzzles together at their own pace.
- Open World Adventure – Players are free to choose which avenues of adventure they want to explore in an open world setting and can piece many of the puzzles and story bits together however they choose.
- Text Free Experience – Communicate with a bizarre and colorful cast of characters through an innovative use of visual icons rather than traditional text-based dialog trees.
- Puzzles and Hugs – Challenging puzzles and complex conundrums stand between Dropsy and the secrets behind his shrouded past. With clever thinking, tender hugs, and the help of his animal friends, Dropsy can overcome evil and win the hearts of the people around him.
- Evocative Soundtrack – From gentle electric piano and saxophone melodies of the starting area, to the space echo drenched dub reggae tracks of a vampire-hunting swamp village, to the bombastic fuzzed out quasi-prog-rock of the endgame sequences, Chris Schlarb and his band of minstrels give every area in the game a distinct sense of place.
9. Battle Ranch: Pigs vs Plants
Defend your ranch from a horde of evil boars hellbent on stealing your livestock and eating your family.
All that stands between you and the horrific vision of ravenous beasts devouring your loved ones is your many acres of loyal mutant plants. With each boar these bloodthirsty botanical abominations dispatch, you'll earn money to buy more seeds. Leave your misgivings about GMO crops by the roadside, as you can't afford not to buy the most scientifically twisted weaponized legumes that the Monsanta corporation has to offer.
1. Combines ranch management and defensive strategy.
2. 10 exciting and challenging game modes.
3. Addictive and challenging games.
4. More than 216 levels.
6. Make use of the shop and trophy Room
10. Defense of Egypt: Cleopatra Mission
A game of the genre "Tower Defense" ( TD ) in the setting of ancient Egypt.
Colorful graphics, exciting pilot, interesting gameplay!
Build powerful weapons, plan protection strategies.
Great battles with a huge number of units on every level.
Many tactics, different levels of difficulty of passing.
Unique sysmet of improvement of guns and spells.
Epic Battle of Egypt and Rome will not leave you indifferent.
Thin calculation, quick response and assistance of the Egyptian Gods allow you to defend the independence of Egypt,
managed by the beautiful Cleopatra.
-More than 60 levels, several difficulty levels
-The setting of ancient Egypt
-16 types of enemies
-6 types of fighting weapons with a variety of system upgrades
-5 types of established gears for influencing the characteristics of combat vehicles, with an option to improve them
-Ability to personally intervene in the fighting, using grenades, Tribolos, lightnings, fire, frost.
-English, French, German, Spanish and Russian languages.
11. Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End
Journey to the mystical city of Shangri-La and find your missing niece! Embark on an adventure at the edge of the world to save Larisa from the clutches of the ancient labyrinth!
Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End is a captivating hidden object game that blends together the elements of the thriller and adventure genres with oriental esotericism and lore.
When you were seeing off your beloved niece three weeks ago as she embarked on an archeological trip to Tibet, nothing could have foreshadowed the dramatic events that were about to unfold. Only yesterday you received a mysterious letter from which you learned that Larisa and her crew had gotten lost in a snow storm.
Without hesitation you leave your family estate to come to your protégé’s rescue. The inhabitants of Lhasa's Tibetan temple guide you toward the legendary city of Shangri-La where Larisa and her expedition were last seen. Discover what really happened in Shangri-La and what secrets are hidden in the labyrinth beneath this ancient city brimming with magic. Beat the obstacles and puzzles, face the supernatural powers dwelling in the vast corridors, and find the clues about your niece's disappearance.
Will you find the courage to travel to mysterious Tibet? Will you face the dangers lurking in Shangri-La to save your family beyond the world's end?
FeaturesExplore 55 picturesque locations to find Larisa!
Complete 48 puzzles and unique Hidden Object Scenes!
Become a master by unlocking 18 achievements!
Put the troubled souls to rest in the extra adventure!
12. Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II boasts a unique three-team symmetry and a myriad of colorful characters to promote exciting, strategic, and fun gameplay. It features several game modes, each requiring its own special brand of cunning to master. Do battle on a tropical island for control of bountiful treasure. Appease your gods by spilling the blood of your enemies deep within a Mayan temple. Conquer your foes by taking control of precious badlands territory. But most importantly, have FUN!Features & Accolades
- Three teams with 9 unique player classes
- Fun, skill-based combat
- Swords, axes, guns, and explosives
- Unique voice acting for every character
- A variety of gorgeous levels
- Whimsical and challenging achievements
- Command-able attack parrots
- 100% FREE!
- Skirmisher: A light-footed scallywag who can blow enemies away with his gunpowder-packed keg.
- Captain: Brandishes a peg-leg, hook, and an attack parrot, which will seek out enemies and peck them to death!
- Sharpshooter: A Spanish sweet-talker who snipes his enemies from a safe distance, or cuts them to pieces with his butter knife.
- Berserker: A shirtless and battle-crazed warrior capable of mowing enemies down with his dual-wielded weapons and giant axe.
- Huscarl: Throwing axes, a two-handed battle axe, and sword/shield combo allow this warrior to take on the toughest enemies.
- Gestir: A well-seasoned master of the spear and javelins who has no problem skewering his enemies either up close or from a distance.
- Heavy Knights: Wearing a full suit of armor, this battle tank can cut his foes in half with his great sword.
- Archer: There is no match for a skilled archer with a quiver full of arrows. He sometimes reigns fire down upon his enemies.
- Man-at-Arms: A Frenchman with a sense of humor. He brandishes a halberd, mace & buckler, and his fart special will leave enemies dazed and confused.
13. Battle Islands
"It’s 1942, and deep in the South Pacific your platoon of crack troops lands on a tropical island, but can you defeat enemy forces and hold your ground to fight another day?
You’ll need to act quickly in this action-packed, WW2-themed battle strategy game – Control air, sea, and land forces, build your garrison, battle against friends and create powerful allegiances!
- Control troops, jeeps, tanks, boats and warplanes over air, sea, and land as you vie for superiority deep in the South Pacific
- Build and improve your military might, and use it to raid and pillage enemy islands and capture their resources
- Make sure you've a strong garrison - your enemies are itching to invade!
- Exciting Real-time strategy and combat gameplay
- Battle against friends in the fight for supremacy
IT'S TIME FOR BATTLE, SOLDIER!"
14. Deus Ex: Breach
Originally released as a Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game mode, Deus Ex: Breach is an innovative game that offers an arcade approach on the gameplay of the Deus Ex series, providing players with a unique connected puzzle shooter experience. As a Ripper in the year 2029, your objective is to obtain and sell classified corporate data by hacking into some of the world’s most secure servers, using the funds you acquire to upgrade both your skills and arsenal. By obtaining this data, you will be able to unveil and expose the deepest, darkest secrets of the corporations in the Deus Ex Universe, with your efforts potentially unmasking some of the most dangerous individuals in the world. Extract the data. Expose the truth.
15. Yesterday Origins
Discover the latest adventure from Pendulo Studios, creators of the Runaway series!
"Yesterday Origins" will take the immortal heroes, John Yesterday and his other half Pauline, not only across the world, but across history itself. This interwoven narration gives the plot its depth and richness.
It's 1481. In the dead of night, young John is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. He is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition under suspicion of witchcraft.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation making him immortal. But something goes wrong, after each resurrection, John completely forgets who he is.
In the current day, John is living with Pauline in Paris his immortal partner. They are searching for an artefact that is needed to make the potion again. During their investigation, they will have to face dangerous new protagonists who want to steal their secrets...KEY FEATURES :
- Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of adventure gaming experience
- An original story taking place over several different eras
- A mix of different styles: investigation, thriller, adventure, occultism
- Off-the-wall dark humor typical of the studio
- Over 10 different places to visit, and over 50 backgrounds
- More than 25 colorful characters
- An original soundtrack
- Adapted to mouse and controllers
16. Allods Online RU
Start your Astral journey and fight at the arena along with more than 10 million players from all over the world! Gather your best friends or join one of the top guilds to meet faithful companions, who will stand by you through thick and thin! Whether you are an experienced player or a beginner adventurer, in the world of Sarnaut you will find yourself a great company!
- Fascinating atmosphere of the world of two rivaling factions: industrial Empire and fantasy League
- Ship battles and unique Astral adventures
- Personal achievements and guild ratings
- Exciting raids and challenging bosses
- Various PvP activities, including from 2 to 48 participants
- Automatic group assembling in PvP and PvE activities
- Random quest generation system
17. Agarest: Generations of War
At the dawn of time, a terrible war raged between the forces of good and evil, ending in the destruction of the world of Agarest. After their victory, the Gods of Light unified the decaying bodies of the Gods of Darkness and created a new world.
Now, the forces of darkness are awakening once again…
• Choose the path of Darkness or Light through a truly epic story, spanning multiple generations
• Battle hundreds of different creatures using an array of character abilities, in a compelling and innovative turn-based combat system
• Build your ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!
• Unite with your chosen heroine and use the “Soul Breed” system to shape the fate of the next generation of heroesAgarest: Generations of War - Exclusive game features!Agarest: Generations of War includes many unique features that cannot be found in any other Strategy Role Playing Game. Here's a summary of some of the best:
Extended Area is the "Linked Area" set for both your party and your enemies. Each character in the game has a uniquely shaped extended area. When a character's turn comes around, all other characters in the Extended Area of the character in play (and characters in the extended areas of those characters!) can combine in an extended attack. This allows you to chain your party's attacks together, allowing access to more Arts and huge Combos!
You can upgrade various Items and Equipment at the Blacksmith's Guild in two different ways:
By Enhancement: You can enhance equipment to a maximum of Level 5. Once an Item is enhanced to Level 5, you can convert the Item, changing it into something else. This process is irreversible and the original item is lost. Experimentation reveals some great new items!
Through Alchemy: Alchemy allows you to combine several items to create a single, more powerful piece of equipment. While you lose the items used in the alchemy, you gain a powerful new piece of equipment and permanent access to your new item in the Shop! Alchemy can create powerful new weapons and armour but occasionally a Smithing Accident will occur and the smith will create a different item than what you expected!
The "Soul Breed" system
Agarest takes place across 5 generations of heroes, starting with your first character, Leonhardt. During each generation you will build relationships with 3 different female party members, and at the end of each generation's story arc you must choose to marry one of the girls.
Your choice of marriage partner is restricted to girls who've grown fond of you over a particular generation. Your options are determined by your choices during conversations at certain points of the story.
The girl you choose as your wife - and the strength of their relationship with you - will determine the abilities of the main character in the next generation of the story. You'll have to experience multiple play throughs to see all of the character possibilities open to you! What heroes might you create?Free DLC includedBasic Pack - A basic package. It contains 1 each of Resurrect, Capture, and Resist Direction, 2 each of Heal and Refresh, and 5 Vessels of Life.
Offense-Defense Pack- Contains 1 Adaka, 1 Shield Sword, 1 Bird Eye, 1 Magic Frame, 1 Critical Hit, and 2 Seeds of Happiness.
Additional-Points Pack 1 - Contains 10,000G, 100PP, 250TP, and 500EP.
Recovery-Skill Pack - Contains 2 Light Heals, 2 Harvest Heals, and 2 Cure Alls, as well as 1 Prayer, 1 Gospel, and 1 Counter.
Flower Pack - Contains 1 Lucky Charm, 1 HP Up, 1 Resist Ailments, 1 Restore HP 15%, and 1 Restore AP++, as well as 2 Moonlight Flowers, and 3 Tree Spirit Souls.
General-Purpose Pack - Contains 1 Magic Blade, 1 Partisan, 1 Battle Frame, 1 Bracelet of Feicui, and 1 Item Drop Rate Up, as well as 2 Shiny Fangs, and 2 Advanced Heals.
Add-on Dungeon 1 - An add-on dungeon for generation 1. An uncharted adventure awaits you on the Holy Island of Erin!
Add-on Dungeon 2 - An add-on dungeon for generation 2. A new frontier waits to be explored along the Trum Coast!
Add-on Dungeon 3 - An add-on dungeon for generation 3. It's time to reunite with old friends at Magna Val!
Add-on Dungeon 4 - An add-on dungeon for generation 4. Embark on an exciting journey to the mysterious Tresor Island!
Add-on Dungeon 5 - An add-on dungeon for generation 5. Embark on one last adventure into the Deep Forest Naruvia!
Amateur-Breeder Pack - Contains 2 Mithril Beast Claws, 2 Large Mithril Claws+, 2 Big Beast Fangs+, and 2 Stardust Fangs+. This is the week to adore your dog.
The Role-model Pack - Contains 1 Langguth Sword, 1 S.O.C., and 1 Extra Frame. "Langguth Sword. A holy sword that shines with the sacred light of god." Wow, it couldn't be more perfect!
Ceremony Pack - Contains 1 Alfa Beld Spear, 1 Gate of Hell, and 1 Chaos Frame. These seem like something you use to open a portal to the netherworld, don't they? Be careful...
Elegant-Holiday Pack - Contains 1 Washer, 1 Man's Fist, and 1 Halper Scythe. Wash your dog with the Washer, equip yourself with the Man's Fist, and throw the Halper Scythe. Go fetch! This will add a little spice to your weekend--uh, no. Scythes aren't meant for throwing. That would be really dangerous. Seriously.
18. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
19. Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race
People of Animalville got a carting fever and you must help one of them reach for the championship. Take the wheel, choose a kart, decide which character from 'Teddy Floppy Ear’ universe you want, and start the wild ride! Compete all day long on nightly and daily tracks that span around the beautiful and colorful countryside. Play in one of many modes including Time Attack and Racing Season. Use power ups to gain advantage or slow down your opponents. Improve your vehicle’s appearance by tuning.
✔ Split Screen multi-player competition
✔ Five daily and five nightly tracks set in the different parts of Animalville
✔ Ten kart models based on the popular cars from behind the "iron curtain"
✔ Five game modes for diverse experience
✔ Four levels of difficulty
✔ Thirty hats to change your appearance
✔ Collectable power-ups and attacks during the race
✔ Tuning to improve kart appearance
✔ Vehicles such as a unique Syrena Sport or… a Tractor
✔ Hours of entertainment included
✔ Over a dozen of achievements
SINGLE RACE: You just want to have a quickie? Choose a track, kart and a character, to instantly start the racing joy.
TIME ATTACK: In mood for a bigger challenge? Race against time or yourself in this classic mode.
COLLECTOR'S SLALOM: It's the best place to learn the tracks. The stars are placed on the optimum path so you can learn the curves and shortcuts. Finish the race before the time ends and collect as many stars lying on your way as you can.
RACING SEASON: Take part in a rally season. Compete on yet unlocked tracks and win a place on the podium to advance to higher and more difficult league.
FLOPPY CUP: Fight for a cup in a playoff 1 – on – 1 races. Defeat all your opponents to advance.
20. Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters Online is the latest MMO featuring the ever-popular Digimon franchise. This long awaited game will feature a deeper RPG experience, enhanced graphics and adrenaline-pumping real-time combat. Both new and long-time Digimon fans can now immerse themselves into this new epic adventure with their very own Digimons.What's a Digimon?
Digimon, short for Digital Monsters, is a globally popular Japanese media franchise featured in countless TV series/animes, mangas, video games, films, toys, collectible card games, etc. Digimons are creatures inhabiting in the Digital World, a virtual space created by humanity's various communication networks and their developers.
Digimons are raised by humans referred to as 'Tamers' and they go on thrilling adventures to defeat evil Digimons and human villains who strive to destroy the peace of the Digital World and the real world.
This world is located within the main host computer, Yggdrasil, and is controlled/managed by artificial intelligence.
All Digimons each possess unique artificial intelligence which allows them to think, judge and communicate.
As Digimons each grow from their youths to adult forms, they go through several steps of Digivolution (Digi-Egg - Rookie - Champion - Ultimate - Mega), to become more powerful and to survive.Game Features
- MMO-based real-time combat with enemies
- 100+ Mercenary Digimons
- Digimon Riding Modes
- Raid bosses, dungeons (Party Mode available)
- Digimon/accessories reinforcement system
- Up to 50 Maps and worlds (much more to come!)
- Guild system along with ranks and titles
- Friend system
- Trading system
- Achievement & titles
- Party system
- Costumes & avatars
21. Hell Let Loose
You've never played World War 2 the way it was meant to be played... with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, being a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors - allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.
An Epic Theatre of War
Take to the battlefield in 50 vs 50 multiplayer across huge maps. Choose one of 14 playable roles within infantry, recon and armour unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment. Play as an Officer, Scout, Machine Gunner, Medic, Engineer, Tank Commander and more to experience every aspect of World War II combat.
Placing you on real-scale iconic battlefields of World War II is at the heart of the Hell Let Loose experience. Historical vehicles, weapons, uniforms are intricately detailed, and the combat is as brutal and bloody as it was on the day. Combat takes place on huge, to-scale maps from real battle locations, recreated using archival aerial photography and satellite imagery in stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
Fight Together - Win Together
Hell Let Loose is not about kill to death ratios and unlocks - teamwork is central to gameplay. Communication is essential. Players work together beneath the leadership of officers and their commander to take strategic targets on the battlefield and dominate the opposition. Hell Let Loose is a game that demands teamwork and communication not only to win, but to survive.
Unique Meta game
Fight for victory by breaking through the enemy lines on a large, evolving battlefield. The unique sector capture metagame require teams to make continual large scale tactical decisions as to where to attack or defend. Manage resources and supplies to call in support, re-inforce strong-points or flank enemies. Strategy is key to success.
• Fight in epic 50 vs 50 multiplayer battles
• Select one of 14 unique roles
• Take control of the full spectrum of vehicles - from the fearsome Panther tank to the humble Jeep
• Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons - such as anti-tank guns and artillery
• Build defenses on the battlefield to fortify your position
• Use teamwork to smash through the enemy front line and push through to victory
• Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map
The whole city has been plunged into darkness. After an accident in the power station, a living electric spark must restore electricity to the city and give citizens back their safe and carefree lives.
"TurnOn" tells the spellbinding tale of a brave alien creature and its striking journey through blackout world. Featuring a charming art style and visual storytelling, cute character personality, and a soothing and magical soundtrack, "TurnOn" makes the world the way it was before, but a little better and kinder.FEATURES
- Setting! Be surprised how the world depends on electricity and what can happen if it suddenly disappears. Solve puzzles and figure out how to turn on the lights in every home, as well as fight unexpected enemies!
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those dialogs in your video games? Never mind, in "TurnOn" everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't).
- Platformer without platforms! The main character moves through the electrical wires. The mix of exploration and music levels makes the gameplay very immersive.
23. Marble Duel
- Win duels. Master the ancient power of magic spheres!
- Develop your hero. Level your mage up to Legendary!
- Upgrade your spells. Improve your magic skills from duel to duel!
- Meet extraordinary characters. Be prepared to find very unusual allies.
Keep track of HeroCraft game news and updates!
24. Near Death
After your plane crash-lands in Antarctica, you find yourself stranded and alone at an abandoned research facility in the midst of a deadly blizzard. Plunged into utter darkness, temperatures 100 degrees below zero, and conditions far too harsh to allow for rescue, you must explore Sutro Station and and use the tools at your disposal in hopes of escaping and finding your way home.
Not a survival game, but instead a game about surviving, Near Death pits you against an incredibly cruel opponent: Antarctica. Never more than a few minutes from freezing to death in the darkness of polar night, you must reclaim the station from the elements and fight for your life in a terrifying environment that’s more like another planet than the world you know.Features
- A fully explorable Antarctic research station with seamless open world navigation over an unforgiving landscape.
- Unique gameplay and innovative player tools suited to the harsh realities of a frigid, dark continent. Mark your way with light trails in zero-visibility storms, melt frozen obstacles to explore the base in search of much-needed supplies, create pockets of warmth with a personal heater, and more.
- A dynamic weather system that utilizes snow, wind, temperature, and lighting to create a multitude of Antarctic conditions ranging from blinding whiteouts to brief moments of calm.
- A real-time temperature simulation that freezes and thaws the environment room by room based on exposure to the elements, building layouts, the base’s power system, and your own ability to establish safe areas with makeshift repairs.
- Discoverable blueprints and upgrades that enhance your capabilities and increase your ability to withstand the cold.
- An original score of haunting ambient music that amplifies the isolation of Sutro Station.
A miniature Universe coming to life
Experience a living, breathing tabletop video game that invites the player into a Viking fantasy universe inspired by Norse mythology.
Fresh and innovative combat system
Wartile is a cool down based game that keeps the action going, but still leaves you just enough time to plan your next move or play a figurine ability or special power card. At its core, this is a game about positioning and tactical decision making.
Diorama battle boards
Lead your collection of Vikings through a beautiful handcrafted diorama battle board complete different environmental themes all with tiles that allow players to strategically plan their tactical moves.
Collect figurines and customize their equipment and abilities
Unlock and collect an array of different figurines, customable with armor pieces and weapons. Level them up and unlock their unique combat abilities to provide a choice of tactical options before they embark on each quest.
Gain the tactical edge by utilizing Godly and tactical cards, that are unlocked by completing objectives. These Cards are assembled before engaging in battle.
A flirt with Norse mythology
Explore the mythology and challenge the gods while you make your journey into a world ruled by mythology, lore and old tales.
26. YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
After witnessing a woman vanish from an elevator, college graduate Alex embarks on an adventure to rescue her, which spirals into an epic quest with stakes higher than he could have ever imagined.
Alex’s search for the woman and the truth behind her disappearance lead him and his companions towards the new millennium, on a journey rife with mystery and danger... or so goes the tale of YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, the surreal Japanese-style RPG from Ackk Studios and Ysbryd Games.
Battle through dungeons littered with puzzles, traps, and bizarre monsters with a party of up to eight members, using a combat system that blends twitchy minigames with turn-based combat. Brandish records, cameras, musical instruments and more against enemies ranging from floating, yammering skulls to tortoise samurais.
YIIK has more than 30 hours of content including a fully-voiced main story campaign featuring talents such as Chris Niosi (Tales of Zestiria, Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Attack on Titan, RWBY) and more.
Polygonal rendering, lack of textures and a rich, saturated color scheme lend to the dreamlike, otherworldly qualities of the environments and their inhabitants. The soundtrack – including contributions from composers such as Toby Fox (Undertale) and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) – is as eclectic as the gameplay, featuring an electroacoustic fusion of jazz, funk, traditional JRPG-style tunes and swing.
27. Onikira - Demon Killer
Developed by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
28. Sneaky Sneaky
Sneak through the shadows, dash to cover, pick your moment and strike! Unleash your inner thief in this strategic stealth adventure. After the heist of a lifetime, Sneaky, the lovable rogue is ambushed! Plot, shoot, stab, and loot your way across the land to reclaim Sneaky’s twice-stolen treasure.
Sneaky Sneaky offers a mix of stealth and tactical gameplay. Move through the world freely, but watch your step. Getting spotted or initiating combat will trigger turn-based encounters. There is no single solution to the challenges set before you. Experiment and develop your own play style.Key Features
- Level Up! - Gain XP and use it to upgrade your attributes.
- Items! - Find powerful items to help you get the upper hand.
- So many Monsters! - The residents of this world are numerous and dangerous. Each new enemy offers a fresh challenge.
29. Driftland: The Magic Revival
After a devastating war between the mightiest of ancient mages, Driftland has become a shattered planet, held together by a powerful spell. In the face of the destruction of an entire civilization and life on the planet, warring parties decided to call a truce and tried to repair the damage. For that, however, was already too late. Using all the remaining magic resources to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in a relative balance.
Many dark ages have passed, but when all seemed lost, a spark of hope shined once again: new sources of magic appeared and the whole planet began to give birth to new mages. Now, the rediscovered power can either restore Driftland to its former glory or devastate what's left of the planet, when the old conflict inevitably returns.
You take the role of a Mage Overlord with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the islands. With your unique powers, you can explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating islands, expand your increasing kingdom.
Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all the units, without the need for micromanaging each one of them. Under your command, warriors, archers and mages are able to tame and ride different types of flying beasts, creating various aerial units.
- procedurally generated world
- resources and magic based economy
- move and terraform scattered islands by magic
- tame and ride dragons and other creatures
- explore and fight on the same map
- set goals instead of directly control units
- single player campaign and multiplayer
30. REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
In this long awaited shooter from action masters Cross Eaglet, enemies are not just right in front of you; they're all around you! Using a unique perspective rotation mechanic, players can bring enemies and items into view, putting the odds in their favor in an otherwise impossible situation.
In Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR, you don't only have your bullets to save you. You're also armed with a powerful laser that pierces through weaker enemies, and a screen-clearing EMP. It's the exact kind of weaponry you're going to need if you hope to survive this harsh and hostile environment.
Use your weapons in concert with each other to toy with your enemies and reap higher score rewards. Killing your foes quickly is not always the best course of action.
Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR comes with a full suite of challenging mini-missions that will not only teach you advanced techniques to improve your scoring and survivability, but also challenge the most hardcore of shmup players with insane scenarios. Not quite sure how to complete a challenge? Challenge mode also has a dynamic hint system to help you learn how to properly surmount a challenge.Control Options
- Keyboard Support (WASD Support, Customizable Layout)
- Full Controller Support (Xbox 360 Controller Recommended
31. Archaica: The Path Of Light
Archaica: The Path Of Light is a visually stunning puzzle game with lasers and mirrors, that enraptures gamers not only with finely designed levels, but also with an interesting storyline. In this game we become the Chosen One from the nation that believes walking the legendary Path of Light will save the world from impending disaster. We revive ancient mechanisms, explore secrets of an ancient civilization, and discover the true destiny of The Path along the way through extraordinary realms. KEY FEATURES:Beautiful aesthetic and an extraordinary atmosphere of an ancient and unknown civilization
We have put a lot of work to make Archaica’s world a beautiful and remarkable place. Every single place has its unique atmosphere and encourages further exploration.
Interesting and unique puzzles
We have prototyped hundreds of puzzles, but selected only a few of them for the game, ensuring that each puzzle is unique and based on a separate idea.
Revealing the storyline is optional, yet it is available to players who would like to delve into the game’s world. Individual themes are being excerpted to a player piece by piece, while uncovering hieroglyphs scattered on the board. Some themes will be discovered only on completion of the challenging levels.
32. The Sojourn
The Sojourn is a thought-provoking first-person puzzle game in which you traverse the parallel worlds of light and darkness in search of answers to the nature of reality.
A classic story about light and darknessYou are born into a beautiful, pure land, but everything is not as it seems. Darkness seeps through every crevice and forms the foundation of the world you live in. Open your eyes to the shadows of the world to uncover the hidden truth.Challenge and lose yourselfVenture into the enchanting world of The Sojourn and face life’s obstacles by solving dozens of unique puzzles that will challenge your perception of your own reality. Take in gorgeous environments as you delve into the game’s four chapters, each with a distinct atmosphere and style.Key featuresDozens-upon-dozens of challenging puzzles
Delve into four beautifully crafted chapters, each with their own distinct style and atmosphere
Banish the darkness in order to reveal the obstacles The Sojourn has prepared for you
Unravel a captivating tale of light, darkness, and the nature of reality
33. Max Gentlemen
Max Gentlemen is an arcade-style extreme manners simulator about stacking hats, inspired by a spam email for male enhancement.
- Hat stacking old timey arcade action
- Over 39 hats to collect
- Cross-platform local multiplayer
- Extra characters, levels and modes
- Online leaderboards
Challenge your friends. Prove once and for all who is the most gentlemanly. Seriously though, 2 player is super fun.
Max Gentlemen is a FREE game but if you want to support us, there are a variety of extra characters, hats and levels to buy. More updates to come!
34. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age
Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder, composer of Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2 soundtracks.
Megamagic features a deep combat system that put five different schools of magic at your command, challenging you to unveil the secrets hidden in monster-infested wastelands, neon-bathed cities and shady dungeons alike. Learn new spells and summon the creatures you have beaten, leading a powerful army of grims on your own style. You will need to rely on your ever-growing grimoire, developing your own playstyle as you become the greatest wizard in the world... and the last hope to discover what the sacred institution of the Order is hiding behind their unsullied facade.Features
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
35. Porno Studio Tycoon
Business simulator with rich economic model, flexible configuration of movie production, complex casting and other features. Beautiful graphics and no sexually explicit content.No sexually explicit contentBecome a filmmakerShoot sneakily in public places or frighten your neighbors in rented apartments. Group actresses with similar skills and keep track of their mood. Choose the right plot actions. Upgrade your filming abilities on the set or learn from the books. Hire a crew with an awesome director. Define the number of scenes in a movie and the costs of postproduction.100% business simulatorThe quality of the movie affects its price, but there will be no profit without buyers. Release movies when competitors don't expect you to. An analyst in the office can help you with it. The office, by the way, is a useful thing. An experienced salesman can increase the sales in chosen country. A secretary can add some details to the reports. An accountant can tell you why you're broke. If you've managed this crowd, it is time to create your own websites. And with black hat SEO it's easier to monitor the number of subscribers.ActorsActors like to put lies on their resumes and work for your competitors. And relax, obviously. What they don't like is to get involved with a small studio. Choose your actors wisely. Take into consideration their favorite genres - romantic, vanilla, extreme - and preferences in different countries. And don't forget to check actor's skills, as well as director's skills. Actually, we haven't figured out the best way of selecting actors. So make up your own.AtmosphereThere are no truly adult illustrations in the game. Even the terminology is chosen carefully. The core of the game is the dynamics of markets. Graphic design is intended to create "spicy" atmosphere and a sense of immersion.Key features
- markets with shortages and surpluses
- websites with black hat SEO, merch
- flexible configuration of movie production
- complex casting of actors
- two modes of shooting (fast and detailed ones)
- customizable covers
- script-based movies
- 60+ actors
36. Sweet fantasy
Visual novel, ADV, ecchi, yuri, fantasy, 1-2 hours
Young and pretty nymph Pumpkin fell in love with her mistress. Unfortunately it's one-sided love and that is why desperate Pumpkin decides to use charm magic on her.
The heroine will take on adventure through a magical forest inhabited by talking animals, magical creatures in search for the ingredients for a magic love potion.
The story is filled with humor, nice art, and a share of ecchi stuff and also features multiple endings.
37. A Rose in the Twilight
In A Rose in the Twilight, use Rose’s power to absorb blood and transfer it to static objects. By doing so, colorless objects become red and regain the essence of time. You will also need to make use of the giant’s super strength by lifting and throwing objects to clear your path.
Every stage is a puzzle waiting to be pieced together. The further you get, the harder it becomes, but the greater the risk, the bigger the reward. Discover how to solve each stage as you delve deeper into the story’s grim origins.
- Color & Time - Without color and time, the player cannot progress, but with Rose's power you can take advantage of both these key elements.
- Blood Memories - Splatters of blood are waiting to be found all throughout the castle, and each one contains a gruesome death.
- Visual Storytelling - Collect Blood Memories to unlock the past by watching a series of vignettes pieced together by each victim's death.
- Live, Die, Repeat - Utilize both Rose's and the giant's power to solve each stage, but if death happens to cut your journey short, be careful not to make the same mistake twice.
38. Atelier Lulua ~The Scion of Arland~ / ルルアのアトリエ ～アーランドの錬金術士４～
Once again, the hands of the clock have begun to move...
And the future of "this world" rests on the shoulders of a single girl.
The long awaited 4th installment of the popular "Arland" series that had begun with the "Atelier Rorona"!
In this new story, players will revisit the nostalgic world of Arland and embark on exciting journey of alchemy together with Rorona's daughter, Lulua.
The dream of this young girl living in the small town on the border of the Arland Republic is to overcome her legendary mother in the mastery of alchemy.
Unravel the future that awaits her beyond the mystery of this "ancient manuscript" and join Lulua and her companions on a new adventure through Arland!
Categories in common with Atelier Lulua ~The Scion of Arland~ / ルルアのアトリエ ～アーランドの錬金術士４～: Role Playing
39. Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story
BECOME THE GREATEST PRINCIPAL
Oversee the development of your hero school, build structures, upgrade facilities, and manage the day-to-day activities of your students
DEVELOP YOUR STUDENTS
Train your warrior, mage, and ranger students to hone their abilities and unlock powerful sub-classes such as paladin, scholar, harlequin and more!
HELP THE CITIZENS OF VALTHIRIA
Deploy students on timed errand missions across the world or head out to take on quests with your own squad to experience the adventure first-hand
MASTER MIGHT AND MAGIC
Use powerful skills and cast explosive spells in real-time combat with a party of four students
CRAFT A WIDE VARIETY OF WEAPONS AND ARMOR
Gather materials from enemies and develop recipes to craft more powerful equipment to enhance your student’s abilities
EXPERIENCE A GRAND RPG STORY
Forge alliances with one of five rival queendoms to influence the fate of all Valthiria and experience different endings
40. Cards of Cthulhu
In a sci-fi world from B horror movies, Cards of Cthulhu allows you to build your own deck of insane spells. Use them to defeat the terrible henchmen of Cthulhu and rescue your girlfriend that was kidnapped.
How does it play? The game is fast-paced and easy to learn, however, mastery requires foresight, improvisation and dexterity. In the deck building phase, you must analyse two options of cards and build a deck that has both synergy and specialization. In the combat phase, your cards are shuffled and only 3 cards will go to your hand. You then have to quickly improvise a combination to deal damage to the opponent, that can react and surprise you, forcing you to adapt to the circumstances.
Where is the Roguelike part? When you are killed, you will have the opportunity to build a new deck. Enemies will re-organize in new groups for a new experience. But don’t worry, you won’t start from zero. Permanent rewards will help you progress in your quest.FEATURES
- Unique Card RPG gameplay based on spells;
- Build your own 6-cards deck using 27 of the 40 cards of Cthulhu;
- Learn to improvise new card combinations during a fight;
- Roguelike procedural generator for a new deck and groups of opponents each game;
41. Warlocks 2: God Slayers
Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a humorous pixel-art metroidvania. Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action-packed hack n' slash experience with wizards and meteor showers.
God Slayers is a brand new story, where our titled Warlocks now need to face the gods themselves, as apparently perishing the shadow monsters have angered them to say the least. The Order of Warlocks has been called to challenge the gods and dethrone them from their obnoxious mighty positions.
- awesome pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- fresh hack 'n slash experience in both local and online co-op
- enemies have their own skill sets and work together to take you down
- special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!)
- giant bosses waiting to get slayed
- tons of randomly generated loot waiting for you to pick 'em up
We'd like to introduce you to the first three fundamentals of Warlocks 2: God Slayers gameplay.
We’ve learned a great deal while developing our first game. The thing that majority of our players praised the most was gameplay and combat. That in itself will only get more diverse giving players a legit class system with characters that you can level up and choose their skills with skill trees, a familiar system where you can bring up a little fellow that’ll aid you in battle.
We’re taking story seriously in this Warlocks game. You’ll be challenged with completing both main and side quests, all of them featuring compelling dialogue and novel gameplay elements. Fight with the band to dethrone the vile gods! Run with the giant Hamammoths and save the oppressed worlds! Help the Order of Warlocks withstand these challenging times.
The previous game featured small maps and arenas which didn’t leave a lot of room for exploration. This time we’re building actual places to visit with their own wild monsters to find. Each universe you travel through has its own inhabitants which behave differently when approached.
Less exciting feature list:
- 3 very different worlds, each with a mid-world boss and a final boss
- Over 40 varied enemies, each with a skill set and behavior of its own
- Single Player mode, Local co-op, Online co-op (up to four players)
- Procedurally generated side-quests, loot (with different rarity tiers and special suffixes) and enemy setup on levels
- 5 playable characters, each introducing a different play-style
- All the skills from characters' skill trees have additional upgrades that you can unlock adding new utility to your favorite spells
42. Battleheart Legacy
The classic mobile RPG, now available on Steam! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm.
••• Features •••
• A strategic, real-time combat system, originally designed for touchscreens, now enhanced for mouse and keyboard. Move your character or attack your foes through simple clicks, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Delightfully zany branching dialog and quests.
• Exciting boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
43. BattleLore: Command
EPIC FANTASY BATTLES
Command valiant warriors and vicious demons in BattleLore: Command, based on the board game BattleLore Second Edition. Lead the noble Daqan army as they fearlessly defend their homeland from the invading hordes of the Uthuk Y’llan– demon-blooded barbarians spreading chaos and destruction wherever they go. Or, lead the Uthuk Y’llan and channel their fury into military supremacy.
PREPARE FOR WAR: Muster armies suited to the mission at hand and support your strengths as a commander. Deploy them strategically and order them unit by unit.
WIELD ARCANE POWERS: Lore powers give each army unique tactical and magical advantages you can use to surprise the enemy and turn the tide of battle.
FIGHT A HEROIC CAMPAIGN: Take charge of the Daqan army in a multi-mission single-player campaign to vanquish the Uthuk Y’llan and save Terrinoth.
MULTIPLAYER: Choose from multiple battlefields and game modes and play either the Daqan Lords or Uthuk Y’llan in battles against a friend or the computer in multiplayer.
EXPAND YOUR GAME: Purchase the all-new LOCUST expansion to add even more units and battlefields to your game!
YOU ARE IN COMMAND.
44. Fallen Legion+
Will you restore glory to your homeland or overthrow the monarchy and claim the throne in your name? Fallen Legion+ includes Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion bundled together!
Embark on a personal journey with Princess Cecille and an enigmatic talking grimoire to restore glory to your crumbling home in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire. In Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion, players travel through a ravaged continent with Legatus Laendur and rally support to take back what the empire took from you.
Explore gorgeous, hand drawn lands inhabited by rival soldiers and ferocious dragons. Fight enemy hordes with a team of living weapons and master devastating combo attacks to defeat challenging bosses with Fallen Legion’s deep combat system. Rule your empire between fierce battles, make difficult decisions, and witness the consequences of your choices. Will you blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters?A War Told From Opposing SidesFallen Legion+ includes Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion. See the scars of war from two complementary perspectives that build the rich universe of Fenumia.A Legion At Your CommandControl up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos, and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.Every Choice Changes Your EmpirePlayers must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.Magnificent 2D ArtworkFrom the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
45. Q-YO Blaster
Is a horizontal Shoot 'Em Up , with peculiar characters, strange enemies, bullets, many bullets and many explosions. Enter the miniature world and stop the threat.
Enjoy the rudeness with weapons, special powers and help from mystical beings.
Q-YO Blaster has a nice 2d environment with detailed pixel art scenarios, varied enemies section, stages, powers, improvements and many more
- Characters by class
- Weapons and Perks
- Super Special Powers
- Variety of enemies and confrontations against great bosses
- 8 stages with animated backgrounds and high detail
- Difficulty levels
46. Mini Golf Arena
Mini Golf Arena is an exciting multiplayer mini golf game for up to 24 players online.
Compete with players from all over the world!Features:
- 7 Golf courses with 18 holes (126 holes total).
- Full ball customization (Hats, Trails, Models, Colors).
- Support Steam Workshop.
Build & play custom maps together with your friends.
- Support up to 24 players online.
- Chat & voice chat support.
- Unique gaming experience.
Colorful crazy world of a fantastic planet. Bizarre plants, strange landscapes! Under these unusual conditions there arose steam-robots civilization. But there’s no peace there - robots are at war.
Day and night, rain and meteor shower, volcano and snow – nothing can stop armored trains which rush towards each other in order to have a cruel fight. You need to develop your economy using given resources and to repulse attacks of various hostile creatures and elemental forces. The task is complicated by the fact that the locomotives can move only by railroad. But your main objective is not just enemy defeating. After your long and difficult journey you will get to – what? This will be clear at the end of your mission.
- Easy to play both for children and grown-ups without sacrificing keen gameplay!
- Impressive landscapes, changing weather conditions and shadow effects give us the overview about the fabulous world.
- Striking variety of fantastic units and weaponry completes this surprising civilization.
- 20 exciting missions of different complicacy and unpredictable plot!
- Mouse click on an background to deselect.
- Right Mouse Button to send your trains on their ways or to attack an enemy.
- Right Mouse Button together with Shift Button to order your forces to attack any place on a game map.
- To combine trains just send it to each other with the Right Mouse Button.
- Right Mouse Button to detach a coach from a train.
- Hold Shift Button and give an Attack order to finish an enemy train with a ram attack.
- Hold Ctrl Button to send your train on patrol mission.
- Ctrl+1-9 —Assign a 1-9 number to your train;
- 1-9 — Recall a train corresponding to the number 1-9;
- Double tap 1-9 — Jump to the numbered train;
- A (Ctrl+A) — Switch a train activity mode;
- D (Ctrl+D) — Destroy a coach;
- M — Land mine;
- R — Forward train to depot;
- Space — Stop selected train;
- 0, Home — Select and jump to the depot screen;
- F1-F12, [ , ] — Construct a coach;
- N, Del — Cancel construction;
- M — Pause construction;
- — Line down the selected train;
- ? — Reassign coach construction.
- С — Center a screen;
- L — Assign camera to the object;
- O — View mission objectives;
- I — Object Info;
- Esc — Quit to Menu (Pause Game);
- Tab — Switch Info Panel;
- +, - — Speed time up and down.
Wartune is a real-time MMORPG that puts you in charge of the world's last bastion. Enlist the aid of magical Sylphs and summon unyielding Eudaemon to defeat your enemies. Strengthen your hero by challenging epic bosses from the depths of hell itself, and earn rewards to bolster your units. When your lust for blood grows strong enough, join your friends in epic PvP battles, and dominate the charts. The road may be long, but the reward is your Kingdom!
A thousand years ago the Void God, Yaros, led the abyss army to strike at the Yaloran Empire. This bloody war turned the rich, fertile land into a barren desert and has claimed the lives of millions of innocents. Humanity needs a hero, will you take them back from the brink of annihilation and defeat the divine terror, Yaros?
*Choose from 3 distinct classes.
*Change your units, alter your formation, and adjust your tactics to defeat hundreds of enemies.
*Summon mighty warriors and mystical creatures to fight by your side.
*Beautiful 2.5D 3D rendered artwork.
*Clear multiplayer dungeons with your friends.
*Prove yourself in the arena, and conquer players from around the world.
*Defend your allies in massive Guild Battles.
Show Your Style
*Equip hundreds of different items to suit your individual style.
*Choose from more than 100 mounts to take you around Wartune's incredible world.
49. One Hundred Ways
100 tricky levels to solve “One Hundred Ways” to achieve it!
The goal - make the ball reach its goal. Sounds simple - but it's not! To solve the levels, there are you will need to use some of the tools available to you. Sometimes you are going to need to think outside the box to overcome that really tricky obstacle. In December 2015 the game got a 15 level upgrade for more fun!Features
- 100 levels for maximum fun & challenging gaming
- Plus 15 level for more fun, released in December 2015
- 10 tutorial levels
- Modern interface
- Over 30 tools that make it either more difficult or easier for the ball to reach its goal
- Great difficult progression
- Real time 3D-Isometric view
- Steam Trading Cards
50. Six Sides of the World
SIX SIDES OF THE WORLD – ALL HAIL THE PUZZLE LORD!“Six Sides of the World” is a puzzle videogame that takes you into an intergalactic journey through different star systems riddled with brain-racking challenges.THE ULTIMATE MATCH: YOUR BRAINS vs SCI-FI HAZARDSSpatial orientation, logic and pure wit will be your weapons to go through the different cube shaped planetary systems. Each level will bring the threats to a whole new level, adding all kinds of sci-fi hazards: from portals to laser beams.
You will need to carefully analyze each cubic planet to understand its dangers and potential solutions. Rushing might lead you to death: it’s all about breaking down each puzzle and finding the right pace.EXPLORE A VAST GALAXY SYSTEMSix Sides of the World presents you a series of star systems to be explored. Each one is comprised by different puzzles that introduce new and more challenging mechanics. But most interesting feature of this is that these star systems can be navigated linearly, following a easier predetermined path; or you can make a detour if you are brave enough. Some of the puzzles will present more than one possible solution, enabling the player to achieve a more difficult victory, that will unlock new extra puzzles.FROM TEST OF WIT TO ULTIMATE HEADACHE!The freedom of exploration in Six Sides of the World let you set the difficulty: the linear path takes an intelligent and resolutive mind; but the additional solutions to some of the puzzles require a true sense of understanding of each puzzle. And that’s not all! These solutions will lead you to extra puzzles that are capable of driving you insane. It is a smart way of letting the player to set the difficulty by him/herself: going for the extra solution is a way of asking for bigger challenges. And the extra levels are the biggest challenges you can face! There is a difference between understanding new mechanics and getting to their true core. Are you ready?ALL HAIL THE PUZZLE LORD!Maigo is an explorer who’s about to discover something far bigger than he expects. As he navigates through space, facing increasingly difficult puzzles, he starts to understand he’s tapping over something transcendent. Some questions arise: who has created all these worlds? What motivates this intergalactic architect? There’s an utter plan beyond all this? It is a test? A mean to protect something? In seek of the truth Maigo will have to overcome all the challenges to meet this kind of… PUZZLE GOD.FEATURES
- A galaxy of puzzles: Dozens of creative, defying and engaging puzzles set in cubic planetary systems
- Choose your way to victory: Non-linear progression with different difficulty levels. Follow the easy levels to end the game, explore the optional ones to face a real challenge.
- Easy to control, hard to master:Easy and intuitive controls, playable with the mouse and only one button.
- Otherworldly music: Soundtrack composed by Carlos Viola.