The best games like Hexus are:
- arrow_rightPrison Architect
- arrow_rightDanganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- arrow_rightTheme Hospital
- arrow_rightPixel Puzzles Ultimate
- arrow_rightMonkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
- arrow_rightKnights of Pen and Paper 2
- arrow_right7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- arrow_rightHeroes of Hellas 3: Athens
100 Best Games Like Hexus:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (36)
- Android (24)
- macOS (61)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (15)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (17)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (4)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Prison Architect
Prison Architect is a person construction and management simulator developed by Introversion Software.
It is a two-dimensional top-down simulator where it is the player's responsibility to build new prison blocks, cells, facilities, manage the staff such as wardens, guards and so on. The more staff hired - the more options does the player have while building the prison.
It is advised to complete the game's campaign first which also serves as a tutorial and consists of 5 parts. Each part of the campaign focuses on two game aspects and has its' own story told with Polaroid photos. The player can't lose the game in campaign mode as there are no failure conditions whatsoever.
Two more modes are present: Sandbox Mode and Escape Mode. There is no main goal in Sandbox Mode, so you basically can't win the game, but there are several failure conditions such as a riot or bankruptcy.
Escape Mode, on the other hand, has both winning and losing conditions. In this mode, you play as a prisoner making their escape causing the most destruction on your way out. Escape Mode starts automatically if you allow too many deaths in a short period of time in Sandbox Mode.
2. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Hope's Peak Academy is home to Japan's best and brightest high school students—the beacons of hope for the future. But that hope suddenly dies when Makoto Naegi and his classmates find themselves imprisoned in the school, cut off from the outside world and subject to the whims of a strange, murderous little bear named Monokuma. He pits the students against each other, promising freedom to anyone who can murder a fellow classmate and get away with it.
It's up to you to find out who Monokuma really is, and why you've been taken from the world you once knew. But be careful what you wish for—sometimes there’s nothing more deadly than the truth...
Daily Life, Deadly Life: Trapped in a school-turned-prison, students are murdering each other one by one. You’ll have to investigate each incident, search for clues, and talk to your classmates to try and get to the bottom of each brutal case!
Mock Trial: The nefarious Monokuma serves as judge, jury, and executioner as you engage in deadly wordplay, going back and forth with suspects, dissecting their statements and firing their words back at them to expose their lies!
Popularity Contest: Sway classmates to your side in each investigation, squeezing information from them to figure out who did it. And when you do, turn up the heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to uncover the truth and save your skin!
Steam Features: Supports Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud and Steam Trading Cards.
Categories in common with Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc: Adventure
3. Theme Hospital
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Manage floor designs, hire medical staff, and cure some of the wackiest diseases known to man. Act quickly though, it is sure to be a matter of laugh and death!
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 123 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
4. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, Bringing puzzles to the digital age.
With more than 17 FREE puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Ultimate has a large range of puzzles in various sizes for you to try out and enjoy.
With piece counts from 96 to a mega 1000 pieces. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate brings you full size professional puzzles to the digital market place. No longer will a puzzler be left looking for that last piece, never again will the kitchen table be covered in tiny wooden shapes.
From square to rectangle to huge panorama pictures, with a massive variety of separately themed puzzle packs containing only the best images possible, each having a unique cut like no other jigsaw could. Pixel Puzzles Ultimate gives you the choice to play only the types of puzzles you really want to build.
It's a new way to puzzle, customize the game the way you want, with a full range of options to tweak the game as you see fit. Multiple themed play environments, all fully customizable for you to fine tune the jigsaw puzzling experience you’re looking for.
Pixel Puzzles Ultimate, the definitive jigsaw puzzler for the PC platform.FEATURES:Full range of sizes from 96 to 1000 pieces.
Beautiful puzzle images.
Auto saving, never lose your progress.
Peaceful puzzling atmosphere.
Traditional puzzle gameplay.
Many customization options.
Multiple interactive play environments.
Power ups to help solve puzzles.
5. Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
A game from the golden age of the studio and publisher LucasArts Entertainment and from the legendary team led by Ron Gilbert and Tim Shafer. The game was the sixth to use the graphics engine SCUMM: it was modified and improved audio capabilities. This allowed smoothly change the music themes of locations and creating a more immersive experience for players. The game was reissued in July 2010. The new version included the classic visuals of the original game: you can simply switch to it via a menu. The original version was completed with new features such as all the dialogues were voiced, developers added achievements and comments from leading developers. In the game, as before, there are two difficulty modes: normal and light, for players who have not played quests before and are not ready for difficult puzzles.
The plot of the second part begins with the story of the main character Guybrush Tripwood telling to two other pirates about the victory over LeChuck in the last game. The pirates noticed that they have heard this story a thousand times already and asked Guybrush to tell something new. The hero shares that the events of the new chapter of his adventures are unfolding right now: he is looking for the legendary pirate treasure of Big Whoop.
The game is a classic point-and-click adventure. The player moves through the pre-drawn locations, and all the animated actions occur in the pop-up window. A new part of the Guybrush adventures was highly anticipated: the game was even called the most anticipated in 1992. According to Ron Gilbert, although the game sold well, competitors like King Quest still remained far ahead. In 2009, Tim Schafer spoke about 25 thousand copies of the original copies of the original Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge.
6. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
7. 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
Embark on a journey no one has taken before! Your quest begins at the foot of The Great Pyramid of Giza and continues through the Egyptian sands to the mysterious Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Travel through the enchanting Mediterranean islands to the glory of ancient Greece as your voyage continues. If you’re successful, you will behold the amazing Seven Wonders of the World. Let the journey begin!
Key Game Features:
• Supply building stones to your workers by matching three same-colored runes
• Time is limited! If you don’t make enough progress, your workers will strike
• 49 original levels as you journey through the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
• Earn exciting power ups that will aid in your journey
8. Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
Rebuild Athens from the ashes of its destruction and secure the help of the Heroes of Olympus as you battle an evil god! Through addictive match three-gameplay and compelling city building interludes, you will gather gold, meet the needs of a ravaged population, and search for legendary lockets that will allow you to summon the gods and appeal to them for help. Two years in the making, Heroes of Hellas 3 is both a spectacular epic and a highly accessible casual game. Are you ready to meet the gods?
9. Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb
You are an adventure seeker who travels the world in search of forgotten & lost treasures. Search for hidden objects and circumvent unique puzzle traps to recover the most sought after treasures the world has ever known.
A newly-discovered fragment of an ancient map is believed to reveal the location of the Lost Tomb of Egypt. Under the direction of the Museum, you must immediately begin your adventure to locate the Lost Tomb and the treasures locked within! Complete over 100 levels by finding hidden objects and circumventing unique puzzle traps. Good luck on your adventure!
- Find over 2000 hidden objects in over 100 levels.
- Explore 22 unique Egyptian locations.
- Circumvent 7 unique mini-game puzzle traps to continue your missions.
- Two game modes: "Find the Lost Tomb" and "Secret Game" mode.
- Find the hidden Scarabs to unlock Secret Game mode and a bonus Egyptian location.
- Strive for the Perfect Search Bonus by not using the 'Hint' button.
- Play against the clock or in Relaxed Mode with no time limits.
- Unlock interesting facts about Egypt in your journal.
Categories in common with Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb: Casual
10. Lost Lands: A Hidden Object Adventure
With their kingdom in ruins the elves were forced to set off overseas to search for a new home. By fate's will, a storm crushed their ships on the shores of a lost island. High mountains, fragrant valleys and shimmering rivers - what else might the children of nature need? But their beautiful new world is filled with danger. When attempting to leave, the elves learn that the island is surrounded by an impenetrable magic storm. The survivors recall a legend about the last of the ancient elves, who shall awake from a thousand year's sleep to help them overcome hardship.
• Help the elf people survive on a lost island!
• Complete quests and puzzles to advance an exciting story!
• Examine locations and learn more about the Lost Lands!
• Defeat dangerous opponents!
• Wield your mind as a weapon!
11. Riddles Of The Past
Riddles Of The Past is a Hidden Object game with detective story and post apocalyptic atmosphere.
No documents, no memories - just my name. Emily Hanson.Game features:
- an abandoned town on 50+ locations
- many robots, mechanisms and different puzzles
- interactive map with clues
- two levels of difficulty
- the atmosphere of abandonment and mystery
- uncommon using of objects
- intriguing Story
12. Cut the Rope
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Use your mouse to cut the ropes and release delicious bundles of candy into Om Nom's mouth. As you keep your new companion's sweet tooth satisfied, be sure to collect shiny gold stars to unlock new levels. Play through a range of different box types – Cardboard, Fabric, Gift Box, Toy Box, and others – each with interesting new gameplay mechanics to keep you coming back for more. Join millions of others who have enjoyed the fun, casual gameplay of this critically acclaimed physics-based puzzle.Key Features:
- 275 levels, 11 level boxes. New game elements in each level box.
- Innovative gameplay mechanics
- Realistic physics
- Cute character
- Outstanding graphics
13. Faerie Solitaire
Faerie Solitare is a card game-based video game with elements of a role-playing game developed by Subsoap.
The gameplay is mostly a typical solitaire game. Structurally, the game is divided into 40 levels, each based on a fantasy area such as Bright Cave, Mote Grove and so on. Each level consists of nine hands. After completing the level, the player gets some amount of cash based on how well their performance was. The cash can be spent to acquire upgrades such as the ability to see the value of flipped cards or extra undo button.
The player has to clean the board of cards chaining them one number higher or lower than the last one. If there are no cards left to the chain, the player can draw another one from the deck. The game has several features that differentiate it from other solitaire games besides already mentioned power-ups system. Chaining several cards without drawing additional from the deck makes a combo that increases the amount of cash that player gets after the level. Each the player progresses, several special types of cards appear, like frozen cards, which can be played only after activating a special fireball card. During the game, the player can obtain recourses that are used to grow different mystical pets.
Besides the default Adventure mode, there are also challenge mode, that lets you play levels with harder objectives, and quickplay, that lets you play any hand you’ve already beaten.
14. Super Sanctum TD
Super Sanctum TD is a retro-styled Tower Defense game that focuses on strategy, customization and replayability. Build advanced mazes and construct powerful towers to prevent alien hordes from reaching the Core! When the aliens swarm your maze and everything seems lost, use active abilities like Air Strike and Freeze to tilt the battlefield to your advantage!
Strategy and skill are leading principles of Super Sanctum TD. Carefully choose your loadout of towers and active abilities before each level to make sure you can handle everything that will be thrown at you. Each battle is rewarded depending on your performance, and you can use these rewards to gain access to Perks that let you tweak and specialize your strategies even more!
- Carefully plan your maze to master the game on all difficulties.
- Towers like Gatling, Flamer and the Automatic Crowd Pummeler, all with their own individual strengths.
- Intercept enemies from reaching the Cores with active abilities like Smart Bomb and Gravity Shift!
- Vast perk system that lets you specialize specific towers, abilities, and more!
- Prove yourself as the ultimate Core defender by defeating the game on all difficulties and game modes.
- Square up against the best for a spot on the leaderboard by putting your deadliest strategies to the test in Survival Mode!
Super Sanctum TD has recently recieved a major overhaul with a revamped UI, new perk system and rebalanced gameplay!
15. Deep Sky Derelicts
In a grim dystopian future, where mankind has scattered across the galaxy and the human society has split into two distinct classes, you are a poor stateless outcast forced to live off scraps from derelict alien stations and ships in the outer space, yet you dream of becoming a privileged citizen and living on the surface of a habitable planet, enjoying non-synthetic air, water and food. A fabled alien derelict ship somewhere within the Deep Sky sector of space is your voucher for a citizenship and a promise of cozy life on a hospitable planet.
Hire and control a squad of up to three mercenary characters and set on to explore derelict ships within your reach from the scavenger's base. Searching the derelicts for loot and clues, you come across many friendly inhabitants and traders, but more often – various enemies. Challenge and defeat them in tactical turn-based fights, where randomly-drawn cards form your changing arsenal of combat actions, gain experience for yourself and your crew, loot dead bodies, resupply and upgrade once back at your base. The scavenger's home ship gives you the opportunity to heal and level-up your mercenaries, recruit new ones, equip them, upgrade their gear or recharge energy for life support during missions.
- Fresh take on turn-based combat with cards
- Refined sci-fi comic book look & feel
- Endless customization options for characters and scavenging teams
- High replay value thanks to procedural generation of content
- Story of the human society divided within a dystopian universe
- Two game modes: story and arena
Cubetractor is tower defense-like cube-styled action-strategy-puzzle bullet hell. This is the only game within the IP.
The game is self-called "reverse tower defense" by the developers. The point is, you and your opponent have to build stationery structures to defeat each other's bases. Many of the maps designed so no side has the opportunity and every odd in the gameplay depends on the speed and skillfulness of the sides. There a total of 40 maps.
The core gameplay element comes from combining the materials: Endroi can pull the multi-colored blocks towards him — if hit an enemy, they destroy both the for and themselves, and if they get hit by another block of the same color, they form a construction — most likely a turret — which shoots in all directions. So the player is forced to continually think about the directions of pulling and the placement of turrets to antagonize with the AI-driven opponent adequately.
The plot circles around Endroi on his quest to acquiring the power of Cubetracking — which is Cubes + Attracting combo-word. On his way, he encounters many enemies and overcomes them with tactics and more exceptional time management skills.
18. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
19. Lethis - Path of Progress
Lethis – Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.History:
With the discovery of condensed steam as a source of energy, the world of Lethis sees an unprecedented Industrial Revolution. As a result, the Empire enters a period of urbanisation. New cities are built everywhere. This rural exodus leads to new towns in strategical places to ensure the growth of the Empire. A time of great change is also a right time for new discoveries and innovation in science. Cities are built around great monuments like gigantic zeppelin hangars and observatories.Features:
- A campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique Monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 300 per 300 box tiles
- An amazing soundtrack with over 20 different songs
20. All Guns On Deck
The vast horizons are full of pirates, vagabonds with no claim to the ground their feet tread. Amongst the bandits scattered across the oceans, four factions dominate the worlds main landmasses. Eutopia's conquest will be the force that rids the world of its calamity. Making way for a new era of prosperity, with all continents under one banner.
In a world where sea battles are the punch line of jokes uttered by historians, the generals of Eutopia focus their efforts on reviving the lost art of ship building to aid in the campaign against aerially superior foes. Hiring small bands of mercenaries to take to the seas and launch a global attack on all fronts from beneath the skies. Though, as men once again set sail, the ocean reminds why the depths were abandoned all those years ago.
All Guns On Deck is a strategy, real time tactics action rpg, naval combat game with a unique battle system and unforgiving world to conquer. Players find themselves in the boots of a naive young sea captain, eager to take to the waves in support of the war effort of his great nation.Features:
- Intense sea to aerial combat.
- Capture ports & destroy enemy garrisons.
- Battle colossal sea monsters.
- Command up to 5 guns on your warship.
- Take full direct weapon control or manage ships crew.
- Multiple crew types from welders, engineers, fireman and many more.
- Tons of items and consumables to find.
- Loads of weapons to arm your vessels.
- Many ships from cruisers to aircraft carriers.
- A vast world spanning 6 continents.
21. Pathfinder Adventures
Features players experience exclusively in the digital version include:
- Reactive cutscenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
- Explore towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign maps for places like Sandpoint and Thistletop.
- Beautifully enchanced and animated location backdrops.
- Multiple Adventure profiles so players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Play through a tutorial that distills the rulebook down into a small mini-adventure.
In Towns you manage a settlement on top of an active dungeon. Instead of playing the hero who delves deep into the dungeon, how about playing the town that houses and caters to the hero's needs?
Both the RPG and strategic aspects will be fleshed out over a series of sprawling dungeons.
Attract travelling heroes that will independently explore the dungeons below, fight off monsters, gain levels, special skills and collect the best loot they can find in order to clear the land of all evil!
Craft unique weapons, trade with exotic items, obtain randomized loot, set up devious death traps and build a settlement capable of holding back the forces that come up from the depths!
23. Catan Universe
After a long voyage of great deprivation, your ships have finally reached the coast of an uncharted island. However, other explorers have also landed on Catan: The race to settle the island has begun!
Build roads and towns, trade skillfully and become ruler over Catan!
Set out on a journey into the Catan universe, and compete in exciting duels against players from all over the world. The board game classic and the Catan card game, with totally new graphics, bring an authentic card table feel to your screen.
Play the basic board game in multiplayer, as well as the introductory game of Catan – The Duel, free of charge. For even more variety activate the complete basic game as well as the add-ons “Cities & Knights” and “Seafarers” as in-app purchases (pricing info below), defend yourself against barbarian invasions, conquer new frontiers, and compete against shrewd computer opponents.Free to Play Content:
- Base Game Free-Matches against 2 other human players
- Introduction-Match for Catan-Duel
- Account creation and login bonus of 100 Gold and 2 Scrolls
- Scrolls can be used to unlock expansions for a limited time and gaining full access to Auto-Match, Singleplayer and Custom-Matches
- More Scrolls can be unlocked by levelling up
- Trade – build – settle – Become ruler over Catan!
- Faithful to the original version of the board game “Catan”, as well as the card game “Catan – The Duel”
- Create your own Avatar
- Chat with other players
- Form yourselves into guilds
- Use your Catan Universe account to play via client or in the browser (further platforms in production)
- Earn numerous achievements and unlocks
- Get additional add-ons and game modes as in-app purchases
- Get started really easily with the comprehensive tutorial
Before long, the Catan universe will be extended even further!
Features in development:
- In future you will be able to play with just one Catan account on PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices, and compete against the entire worldwide Catan community on all supported platforms.
- Compete in tournaments as guilds or for your own glory.
- Prove your skills in numerous additional add-ons.
Catan Universe uses an in-game currency called Catan Gold for purchases available in the following configurations:
100 Catan Gold = 0,99$/€
400 Catan Gold = 3,99$/€
900 Catan Gold = 7,99$/€
1700 Catan Gold = 14,99$/€
3000 Catan Gold = 24,99$/€
The Catan base game, the Seafarers and Cities and Knights expansion are available for 500 Catan Gold each. Various bundles are available for a great value, e.g. the base game and both expansions for 1300 Catan Gold. Items like additional scrolls and XP booster are also available in various quantities starting at 40 Gold. Furthermore numerous customization options for both the game and the player avatar can be purchased for Catan Gold.
24. DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires
DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires is the latest installment of the "Empires" series, in which you aim to conquer ancient China using both strategy and the one warrior versus one thousand tactical action the WARRIORS series is known for.
The player becomes a hero from Three Kingdoms era, with the goal of unifying all of ancient China under their rule via strategy and battles!
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
Categories in common with DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires: Action
25. 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover
The long-standing 7 Wonders series keeps getting better and better! The fifth installment, 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover, adds an entirely new game component, new Wonders and a new and exciting material – Alien Energy!
The goal is still to construct exciting new Wonders by swapping same-colored runes to make matches of three or more to the tune of exploding bonuses. Make enough matches before time runs out to fill your arsenal with power-ups and the materials needed to complete your Wonders before your very eyes! As you complete each game board, bricks, water, gems, landscape, and now – Alien Energy! Excel and face bonus levels that take you deep below the earth’s surface to win materials like gold to adorn your Wonders! There is also, for the first time, a secondary game component to build a village! Mini-games rewards players with buildings and decorations to create their own village. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley! New game play and new Wonders await in Ancient Alien Makeover!Key Features:
- 56+ addictive and challenging levels
- Expanded play field
- New “alien energy” construction material!
- New village component
- 4 difficulty modes including “Zen” which has no timer.
- Players earn a star rating for the completion of any Wonder. There is replay value to improving the star rating from a 2 to a 4 because it will lead to unlocking the Bonus Wonder and more things to decorate the village.
- Players can earn a wide variety of achievements which are displayed in a trophy room.
26. Victim of Xen
Embark on a journey across continents in the Role Playing Game, Victim of Xen. Follow Will as he becomes a victim of circumstance, after the frivolous royal witch, Xen, turns him into a girl. As you search of a way to reverse the spell, you'll get pulled into something much more treacherous. Explore a dynamic story set in a rich world full of war and intrigue, with a dash of quirkiness. Fight monsters, complete jobs to earn coin, and get ready for adventure!
- Unique Story
- Dynamic World
- Can you reverse the spell?
27. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
LSD is the new match 3 game with beautiful juicy anime graphics! Classic light casual gameplay in the best traditions of the genre. It's easy to learn. Line up and win!
Explore casual match3 in company with cute anime girls!Game features
- Cute graphics
- Classic casual gameplay
- Simple and fun!
- Selective difficulty level
In our game you will need to help overcome the path of a sweet girl's anime to the stars. Collect in each level 3 stars to achieve mastery in the match3 game! It's easy to start and hard to stop.
29. Luxor 2 HD
The much anticipated sequel to the #1 casual game of 2005, LUXOR 2 HD has been re-imagined and sets the new standard for action-puzzlers with dazzling new HD graphics & effects.
Luxor 2 HD still offers the addictive and easy-to-learn, yet difficult to master game play which made the award-winning Luxor franchise such a smash hit, while taking the game to a completely new level.
Luxor 2 HD takes you on a beautiful voyage through the land of ancient Egypt. Play 88, gorgeously rendered levels in brilliant, widescreen HD graphics set amongst the pyramids and temples of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres before they reach the pyramids at the end of their path. And to help you shoot down those enemy spheres, Luxor 2 HD features more explosive power-ups than ever before.Key Game Features
- 88 explosively challenging levels with 26 re-mastered HD Widescreen Backgrounds
- Spectacular new Visual Effects throughout
- Four invigorating levels of difficulty, including the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
- Over 80 statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
- Ranking system to let players work their way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh
- Three stimulating modes of play, including the Survival and Practice modes
- 13 explosive and unique power-ups, including the Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help destroy the oncoming enemy spheres
- 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage in the game
30. 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven
It's time to build nine of the most intriguing structures throughout history! Match runes to break blocks and uncover the lock and keystone for each round. Rotate the cube face to move your keystone along the pathways you've created to reach each level's lock and conquer all six sides!
Once you've mastered the faces of the outer cube, move to the inner cube where you'll attain pieces to build your compass. Build all nine amazing wonders, and you'll uncover the hidden city with the help of your map and compass. Don't miss this incredible and innovative chapter in 7 Wonders!
- Ground-breaking rotatable game board!
- Cool pathway puzzles to solve on each level
- Revolving board enhances power-up strength
- Nine all-new Wonders to build
Categories in common with 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven: Casual
31. Persian Nights: Sands of Wonders
Ominous clouds are gathering over Persia. The good natured king Badiya is mortally ill and the demonic Grand Vizier Zaved holds his subjects in an iron grip, bringing the country to the edge of ruin. To make matters worse, a shadowy disease has appeared out of nowhere, spreading across the land. A young and talented apothecary Tara decides to find the cause of this plague and prevent it from spreading further. A quest full of puzzles and challenges awaits, one that will lead her to the far reaches of kingdom and even beyond it. Luckily for her, Tara won't be alone in this endeavour. She will be assisted by a mysterious acrobat and swordsman Darius, as well as goofy but kind-hearted geenie Minu. Will the 3 daredevils succeed in finding the source of an ancient evil and stop the impending doom? Join the quest and lead Tara to victory.
- Intriguing riddles and ho scenes!
- Gather ingredients and brew secret potions!
- Discover fairytale Persia in 41 locations!
- Interactive minigames with duels and swordfighting!
- Larger than life companions will assist you!
32. Max Gentlemen
Max Gentlemen is an arcade-style extreme manners simulator about stacking hats, inspired by a spam email for male enhancement.
- Hat stacking old timey arcade action
- Over 39 hats to collect
- Cross-platform local multiplayer
- Extra characters, levels and modes
- Online leaderboards
Challenge your friends. Prove once and for all who is the most gentlemanly. Seriously though, 2 player is super fun.
Max Gentlemen is a FREE game but if you want to support us, there are a variety of extra characters, hats and levels to buy. More updates to come!
33. Shikhondo - Soul Eater
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
• Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
• Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
• Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
• Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
• Online leaderboards for high score glory
• Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
• Includes 1000G Achievements
34. Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
A thousand years had passed since the great battle between the Lord of Chaos and the forces of the Order. Little by little, life returned back to normal.
The story begins, when a young neophyte journeys north, to learn from an eccentric wizard, one of the most ancient and powerful Guild’s members. The apprentice doesn’t know yet, that his teacher-to-be is one of the Keepers, and that his destiny is to become a catalyst for the events, that will make Daenmor shudder…
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness is an enthralling journey to the world of original game. It offers four new campaigns, covering dramatic events that took place in Daenmor long before the Shadow of Warlock spread over the land. The player will discover the mysteries of the Order of the Keepers, confront treacherous plans of the elves, lead vengeful Orcs to the battle, oppose the creatures of Chaos, and of course the darkness will raise its flag over the green hills of Daenmor under his command.
- Four new campaigns explaining the conflict between the nations
- A number of single-player maps
- A unique hero with specific traits for each campaign
- New magic abilities – additional Dark Magic school
- New units, upgrades, and the addition of two new races - Dwarves and the Undead
- Hero leads his troops through the entire campaign
- Improved inventory system, including trade interface, new artifacts and items
- New tactic possibilities in troop control
- Day and night conditions, weather simulation
35. Omerta: City of Gangsters (4 DLCs included)
Includes 4 DLC packages: The Bulgarian Colossus, Damsel in Distress, The Arms Industry, and The Con Artist.
o·mer·ta (-mûrt, mr-tä) - A rule or code that prohibits speaking or divulging information about the activities of a criminal organization.
Bug-eyed Bettys are making a racket with “lips that touch wine, won’t kiss mine” and not minding their own beeswax. The fuzz are busy closing down the local juice joints and pouring perfectly good spirits down the drain. All this fuss about liquor sure can drive a man to drink. It isn’t easy to wet one’s whistle but there some bootleggers who are always happy to provide as long as you got the scratch.
Omerta: City of Gangsters puts you into the boots of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant with dreams of the big life. Work your way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City, starting with small jobs, recruiting new gang members and expanding your empire by taking territory from other mobsters. Establish your own crime syndicate and become the de facto ruler of Atlantic City! Conquer a historically accurate Atlantic City with 20 unique districts featuring real-world landmarks in a story-driven campaign or sandbox freeplay game. Strategic real-time gameplay for planning coups, expanding your territory, extorting the competition, and bribing the authorities. Lead your henchmen into elaborately planned turn-based tactical combat as you pull off bank heists, robberies, street battles, and more.
Categories in common with Omerta: City of Gangsters (4 DLCs included): Strategy
Vignettes is a unique exploration game without text or characters, where objects shapeshift as you spin them around to wander through a kaleidoscope of different moods and settings.
It is an accessible, colorful experience for all to enjoy, filled with playful interactions and hidden secrets.
Here are some neat things you can do in Vignettes:
- Rescue a stray cat
- Re-enact the moon landing
- Take a selfie on top of a mountain
- Awaken an ancient snake spirit
- Travel back in time
- Conduct biological studies
- And lots more!
Featuring an original soundtrack by David Kanaga (Proteus, Panoramical, Oikospiel).
This Steam release is a rework of the acclaimed mobile version of the game, with numerous improvements and previously unreleased content.
37. The Wizard's Pen
The Wizard has vanished, and only you can find him in this spellbinding hidden-object adventure! The clues to the Wizard's whereabouts are in his workbook, but all the pages are blank. You'll need his magic pen to uncover and guess the image on each page. The better your guesses, the better your score — and every image you uncover brings you closer to finding the Wizard. Plus, you can play mystical mini-games, unlock special challenges, score bonus points and earn potent potions. It's a unique new twist on the seek-and-find genre that you've gotta try!
- Discover over 400 pages of hidden objects
- Power up with 10 magic potions
- Unlock 16 unique hidden-object mini-games!
- Open seven sketchbooks with special challenges
Categories in common with The Wizard's Pen: Casual
38. Lock's Quest
Build defenses and battle against the Clockwork horde in the next generation remake of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS title, Lock’s Quest! You play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay with support for both Keyboard / Mouse and Gamepad!
Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode - Antonia Defense!
Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop the advance.
Fight alongside your defenses, using context sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies.
Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cutscenes.
All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
Cute pixel characters and maps brilliantly enhanced in high resolution, a new revamped User Interface, customized for increased PC and consoles resolution, including all new GUI Art.
Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map
New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
Endless Mode: Place Kingdom Force units to defend Antonia in this new and special mode
39. The Battle for Sector 219
Sector 219 is a highly tactical card game where you field a sci-fi army battling a rival race for control of a world's capital city. By taking turn placing unit cards on the board players must maintain supply lines and destroy enemy units in order to advance on the enemy home base, while ensuring that their own base is not taken. The game is very easy to learn and plays super quick but has a strategic depth of usually found only in games that takes much longer to play.
- Deploy different units such as Drop Squad, Artillery and Shock Troops
- Play offline against the AI or online against human opponents
- Fully asynchronous or live matches
- Big list of achievements to unlock both online and offline
This is a full implementation of the physical card game by the same name published by Your Move Games, and the follow up to acclaimed card game and iOS app The Battle for Hill 218.
40. Card Crawl
Card Crawl is a solitaire style Dungeon Crawler played with a modified deck of standard cards.
Pocket Tactics - Card game of the year 2015
Pocket Tactics - Reader's Choice game of the year 2015
Pocket Tactics - Editor's Choice game of the year 2015
German Games Award - Nominated for best game design 2016
Clear the Dungeon of 54 cards by using item-cards, slaying monsters and managing your limited inventory. Each run you can use 5 ability-cards (mini deck building) which will give you unique skills. By collecting gold you can unlock 35 ability-cards which enable new tactics and even better highscores.
Card Crawl’s 4 single player game modes are enhanced via Game-Center to compare scores and the associated decks created by each player. A typical game can be played within 2-3mins and is a perfect one more game experience while waiting in line or commuting.
iPad Mini with Retina Display, iPad with Retina Display, iPad Air, iPod 5, iPhone 4S, 5/5S, 6/6+
+ solitaire style gameplay
+ 4 game modes (Normal & Constructed, Daily & Delve)
+ Dungeon Deck Editor to create and share custom Dungeon Decks
+ 35 unlockable ability-cards
+ mini deck building
+ Game-Center integration to compare highscores and decks
+ use Game-Center to challenge your friends
+ tricky Game-Center achievements
+ 2-3mins playtime per game
Learn more about Tinytouchtales & Card Crawl at www.cardcrawl.com
41. Kaboom Monsters
KaBoom Monsters is a revolutionary fantasy strategic card game!
The game takes place against a backdrop of rich details and terrific graphics – in a fantasy world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
The intuitive gameplay is backed up by a rich and immersive gaming experience. You create your own cards, develop your deck and jump into an epic single player campaign with a series of battles. KaBoom Monsters offers a unique card/object crafting system allowing you to pimp up your weapons, shields and add different objects to boost your deck.
-More than 100 cards and constantly increasing!
-Crafting-cards, sacrifice three of your cards to get a stronger one.
-Rich recipe system to create weapons, shields and special abilities!
-2 Maps with 25 epic quests.
-So much fantasy-humor!
-Detailed and addictive graphics
-A lot of secrets to discover!
42. SQUIDS FROM SPACE
SQUIDS FROM SPACE is a team-based tactical PvP top-down shooter where the Earth is under attack from a race of sinister aliens -- The Squids! Taking place in a retro 1950's setting, the people of Earth must unite and fight back, pitting human weapons of war against the Squids' bizarre technology in a battle for the future of the planet!Join Our Community!We have a Discord Community that anyone is welcome to join! Get instant interaction with the creators of SQUIDS FROM SPACE. Ask questions, voice concerns, share your ideas, and share your creative content (videos, streams, art, etc) with others.
- Play as a human and defend Earth, or play as a Squid and conquer it!
- Engage in chaotic fire-fights in a light-hearted and colorful universe.
- Battles last 10~15 minutes, making it easy to play as much or as little as you want.
- As a human, blast your foes with shotguns, rocket launchers, grenades or bundles of dynamite!
- As a Squid, disintegrate your enemies with deadly rays, or pilot a massive Crawler Tank!
- Out-strategize your opponents by collecting resources and unlocking better weapons for your team.
- Blow up cars, gas stations, oil barrels, and plenty of other things as you wage war across the map.
- AI bots with different personalities automatically fill empty team slots.
- Plenty of support-style weapons to choose from, for those who are teamwork-inclined!
43. Mars Industries
Mars Industries - this is a game where you have to colonize Mars, to produce a variety of resources to build an army of robots and fight in epic battles!
- Simple and intuitive control.
- A large variety of ways to improve your base.
- A large amount of different levels.
- Lots of different kinds of robots.
- Possibility to improve almost any type of building.
44. Little Farm
Have a down-home good time at Little Farm, where you'll use your puzzle-solving and matching skills to help The Normans adjust to farm life and grow truck-loads of vegetables!
The Normans left the city to retreat to Uncle Nate's farm—but this isn't a farm of leisure! Battle insects, animals and weather as you race against the clock to grow your harvest. Match like-colored patches in your farm field to create squares to water and grow plump pumpkins, excellent eggplants and tasty tomatoes! Collect your harvest while fending off the elements of nature and expanding your family farm beyond the gates of Little Farm!
- Rescue, Collect and Wetting Modes offer a garden of variety!
- Find Lost Coins to create your Best Match!
- Make matches quickly to earn Wild patches
- Spend your earnings to invest in new farm equipment
- Expand the family farm across the U.S.!
Categories in common with Little Farm: Casual
Tavernier is a mix between a tavern management game and an interactive story, in which you are in charge of a tavern in a medieval fantasy world.
You have to make your business prosper - which implies some supplies and decoration management strategies - while paying the inevitable annoying weekly taxes. But being an innkeeper also means talking directly to your customers. So, be prepared to welcome quite the colorful characters in your tavern, and be careful what you say to them. The way you respond to their problems could impact not only your business but even the whole town!
So will you be a nice, fun guy, or will you be the stingiest person on Earth? Where will your choices lead you, you and the increasingly fishy town that you live in?Features
- Manage your own tavern!
- Multiple choices and endings!
- Many random events and encounters!
46. Dustoff Heli Rescue 2
In Dustoff Heli Rescue 2 you can:
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps.
Combat in military attacks in the desert, forests, mines, swamps and fjords.
Build radio towers and bridges.
Protect the friendly truck and VIP convoy before the enemies can reach and demolish them!
Find and transport the stolen trucks and cargo and take them back to the HQ!
Fight against the extreme weather conditions and fly in dust storm, heavy rain and snow blizzard.
Install various gun, missile and rocket weapons to protect the friendly soldiers.
Up to 35 unique missions
9 helicopters, each with different characteristics and 3 extra vehicles
11 weapons, all with different capabilities
Artistic blocky 3D graphics
Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages, tower building, air assault, convoy support and many more
Various daytime and weather conditions
Numerous war scenes including deserts, forests, hills, snowy fields, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more to explore
Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
Up to 30 achievements and 30 leaderboards
All in a well known blocky style in a family friendly mode, where humans never die, enemies always run away.
47. Heirs And Graces
Marcel knows two things about his biological father: One, Lord Sandor abandoned him and his mother leaving them to live a of poverty. Two, he shouldn't want anything to do with the man.
Despite this knowledge, Marcel applies for a job as Lord Sandor's servant in order to satisfy his curiosity about the father he never knew. The idea is to get a glimpse and go, but things become more complicated than Marcel initially planned when Lord Sandor recognizes him and makes an offer.
If Marcel can prove that he is worthy, Lord Sandor will name Marcel his heir. It all sounds a little to good to be true, but Marcel is willing to give it a chance - for now.
Play as Marcel and determine whether or not he has the skills to become Lord Sandor's heir and whether or not he forms a romantic attachment to one of four potential love interests: an ex-gladiator turned gardener, a perfectionist butler, the local doctor, or a mischievous elven Lord.
- Play as Marcel, Lord Sandor's secret son
- Romance Borges, Kamal, Vincent and Eloy
- Dating sim gameplay with stat raising
- Beautiful manga artwork and original soundtrack
- Scenes with different outcomes based on skill checks
48. KOEWOTAYORINI / 声之寄托
49. Captain Backwater
Get ready for the biggest pirate puzzle adventure ever. Meet Captain Backwater - the most feared pirate in the Caribbean. Help him to loot dangerous treasure caves, find the biggest pirate treasure ever and rescue Backwater's beloved Mary O'Maley. This adventure is a real brain challenge for you full of danger, fun and fame.
- Fresh & challenging gameplay
- Many extras & special items
- Clear 100 treasure caves
- Complete the cursed amulet
- Become the most feared pirate in the Caribbean
Captain Backwater is a challenging puzzle game. To solve the 100 Levels you need to slide items around the playfield. If they collide with similar ones they magically disappear. This sounds simple, but it's getting more and more challenging as more special items are introduced (Swords, Painter, Beamer, Arrows, Treasures...)About the developer
I'm a solo indie game developer and I want to thank you all for your support! If you have any suggestions or feedback please contact let me know.
50. Recursion Deluxe
A crash landing on a world inhabited by bee-like lifeforms. Stranded, our hero must unravel the rules of this uncharted planet to find their way home.
Puzzle Platforming inspired by many of the great classics of the past. Carefully designed levels intended to provide an enjoyable difficulty curve. Meticulously-crafted pixel art creates a throwback to classic 16-bit aesthetics.
Based on a Flash game released in 2012, Recursion Deluxe has been rebuilt from the ground up in a new engine. This deluxe version features new puzzle mechanics, additional biomes, remastered original content, twice as many levels, new music and more!Features
- Classic Platforming - Overcome puzzles and challenging obstacles!
- Choose Your Hero - Choose between the two heroes and unlock more as you progress.
- Full controller support - Playable in Big Picture mode.
- Pixel-Perfect Rendering - No rotating pixels or sub-pixel movements here!
- Speed Running Love - Deterministic gameplay and ability to track the number of frames elapsed.
- Level Editor - Design your own levels and share them with your friends!
- Mod Support - Create and share your level packs with custom art and music assets.
- Twitch Plays - Host the game on your Twitch account and have your followers control the game with chat commands.
- Steam Integration - Achievements, Cloud Saves and Trading Cards!