The best games like Heroes of Loot are:
- arrow_rightSuper Hexagon
- arrow_right7 Days to Die
- arrow_rightLarva Mortus
- arrow_rightDungeons of Dredmor
- arrow_rightStreets of Rogue
- arrow_rightZombie Night Terror
- arrow_rightBlackwell Deception
99 Best Games Like Heroes of Loot:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (17)
- Android (9)
- macOS (50)
- Linux (32)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (1)
- PlayStation 3 (1)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (2)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (5)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (7)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (5)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Super Hexagon
The game from the independent developer Terry Cavanagh. The final version is based on the prototype gameplay from the same developer.
A player is a miniature arrow that rotates around a central hexagon. The main task is to avoid collision with hexagon limits. The position of the limits varies depending on the difficulty level. The game is considered complete after player survives for 60 seconds. Everything moves with incredible speed and the task to keep up is not a simple one. The game increases the difficulty depending on how long the player lasted.
The atmosphere of the game is already aggressive, there is a lack of an easy level of difficulty and rhythmic music and a constant screen-flickering. The combination will wake anyone. Initially, the game was released for mobile devices, after it was ported to the PC.
2. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
3. Larva Mortus
At the end of 19th Century, dark forces shade the world once again. A brave agent, experienced in exorcism and combat, comes to face the oncoming evil, and fight loathsome supernatural monsters and horrific spawns of black magic. In the role of the agent, it's your quest to combat evil forces and to face a dark warlock of the ancient times and stop his plan to capture powerful artifacts of black magic.
Larva Mortus is a fast-paced action horror game that has you hunting monsters of the supernatural in a dark and ominous atmosphere full of undead, terrifying and demonic nightmares. A horrific atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action packed splatter fest. Everything accompanied by creepy, first class soundtrack!
- 30 frightening supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, werewolves, the undead, and more!
- A dark and horrifying atmosphere with mysterious storyline quests!
- A solid arsenal varying from classic six shooters and shotguns to the fancy Dynamo Gun
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value
- Main character development through a set of RPG-like features
- Many environments from spooky manors and catacombs to dark forests and lonely deserts
- An awesome dark orchestral music score
- The gore can be turned off if you like
- Unlock 25 morbid Steam Achievements to gain bonuses and upgrade your character
Player takes control over a spaceship that was built with the cooperation all human nations.
His task is to explore space, establish relationships with alien races and bring back home any valuable objects.
Anything, from artifacts of forgotten civilizations to new technologies, from unusual lifeforms to secret alien cookie recipes
can help Earth overcome its political and energy crises. The human governments will monitor your efforts:
they won’t let you waste their time and use the precious spaceship inefficiently. And who knows what dangers
can be found in outer space, dangers that can be a threat not only to the lone vessel, but to the entire civilization...
1. Adventures and combat in space, on planets and inside spaceships.
2. Procedurally generated universe: star systems, planets, even animals and plants.
3. Many different alien races. Some may become your allies while others will definitely become your enemies.
4. Global storyline and large variety of quests.
5. Communicate with your crew members and officers, discover their story and personality
6. Research and development system: discover new technologies and upgrade your ship
7. Global strategy elements - help humanity establish first colony and outposts outside Solar system and choose
how they should progress.
5. Dungeons of Dredmor
Dungeons of Dredmor combines traditional dungeon crawler with rogue-like mechanics. The player controls the only character who enters a dangerous underground maze to find and defeat the evil Lord Dredmor. As you descend deeper into the ground, the difficulty will grow. Each dungeon is generated randomly with each replay. There are three levels of difficulty, and also an option to turn on the permanent death mechanic. If you choose it, the game will leave you with only one save file to overwrite, and no save-scumming. There’s a traditional turn-based combat system and a variety of melee and ranged attacks, as well as magic. When the characters levels up, the player can improve his or her set of seven skills that can allow, among other things, to craft, disarm traps, use spells or wield more powerful weapons.
The game is played from the overhead point of view on a map divided into square tiles. The visuals are relatively simple, albeit not as minimalistic as traditional ASCII-based rogue-like games. The imagery is quite cartoonish and ironic, which adds to the game’s self-aware dark humor. The main character will complain about his or her fate, and when he or she dies, which is quite often, the game will “congratulate” you for each death.
6. Streets of Rogue
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
7. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
8. Blackwell Deception
Street psychics. Their blinking neon signs are everywhere, promising love and wealth and happiness. They make a fortune preying on the gullible and milking them dry. So when these victims begin dying and leaving confused spirits behind, it can only take a genuine psychic (and her wayward spirit guide) to clean up the mess.
From seedy downtown nightclubs to penthouse apartments to a luxury yacht on the Hudson River, Rosa and Joey will unearth the truth about the underground world of street psychics. Including some secrets that Joey would rather be left buried.
World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.
Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.
- Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
- Everything you find can be helpful
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast travel with the elevator
10. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
A deadly plague ravages your world. Your last hope: a legendary alien facility dug deep into the Feldspar Mountains...a massive Pit, built by the ancient Suul'ka.
If 'The Pit' really exists, there might be something left. Something that will give your doctors a fighting chance at the cure.
All you know for sure is that every expedition into those mountains has failed to return...
And Nothing Sows Death Like the Suul'ka.
Quamdiu Poteris Superesse?
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a fun, fast, light-hearted turn-based RPG, where the tradition of Rogue and other old school dungeon-diving games meets the sci-fi Sword of the Stars universe, where the question to ask isn't "Did you make it to the end?" so much as "How far did you make it into The Pit before the monsters got you?"
Be brave, press on for the sake of your planet, and when all else fails, go out in a blaze of glory!Key Features
- 3 Characters to choose from... Marine, Pilot and Engineer!
- 30 Levels of ancient evil science between you and the cure!
- Improve your character and increase your skills as you try and find a way to survive the depths.
- Dozens and dozens of enemies drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- Over 50 weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects (for your equipment... and for you!) make each game unique.
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 100 items to discover, ranging from the familiar to ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help - or maybe hinder - your progress.
- Discover and decipher hidden messages, crafting recipes, and pieces of Sword of the Stars lore!
- Many fiendish ways to die including poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, starvation and of course... MONSTERS.
11. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
12. One Way Heroics
In One Way Heroics, you take on the role of an intrepid adventurer who must travel across the land and face the Demon Lord before a mysterious shadow engulfs everything.
Darkness always approaches from the left, and with each movement or action you take, the void creeps ever closer. Forced to run right, you'll encounter any number of monsters, allies, thieves and shops on your desperate journey to stop the end of everything.
The good news is that you don't just have access to one world. You have access to all of them.
- A nearly infinite number of worlds to save and explore!
- Multiple classes to unlock, each with different skills and advantages.
- Dimensional Vault: Don't waste extra valuables! Lock away your inventory and save it for your next run!
- Time control: when the going gets tough, the tough freeze time and work out a new strategy.
- Steam goodies: trading cards, emoticons and wallpapers that proudly broadcast your OWH finesse!
Every world is different and unique. Lust forests or corrupted hellscapes, adorable animals or cunning thieves, each departure is a roll of the die. You might find likeminded heroes willing to journey with you, or you might meet no one and be forced to venture into the unknown alone.
Like a dimension you previously visited? Simply input the name at the Dimensional selection screen before you begin your journey. Want to try your luck with a random reality? Type any word that pops into your head, and watch as One Way Heroics builds you a world based on the name you chose.
Infinite permutations. Infinite worlds. Infinite adventure.
*This game supports Cloud Saves for most system data including clear data and unlockables, however mid-game saves do not carry over.
13. Invasion: Brain Craving
Congratulations! You, my friend, are one of the lucky few who were immune to the pathogen! Alas, your friends and family are now flesh-eating zombie-types, but try not to hold that against them. So, let's see what's behind door number 1! Zombies! Bad luck, chum! Try again!Features:
- Zombies AND JRPG Elements! What could be better?
- Randomly generated world with 729 combination possibilities!
- Random event seeds ensure no two play-throughs are the same!
- Survive in apocalyptic wasteland! Keep your stamina high and your team-mates healthy!
- Traditional side-view battle system!
- Plethora of recruitable characters!
- Steam Achievements!
- Steam Trading Cards!
It's the zombie-slaying survival game with JRPG elements you didn't know you wanted!
Battlepaths is a loot-centric and addictive 2D-RPG featuring neat monster hacking, an excellent loot system and a huge variety of character development. Learn skills, use powerfull potions, and hunt down the Chaos Overlord. The battle begins in Babatula, the first of three big realms to explore.
Battlepaths offers a sophisticated drop system that generates countless different items along with more than 50 unique items. The character customization allows you to create a unique hero with its own strengths and weaknesses. You can build a heavy, damage dealing tank, a deadly ninja that utilizes high speed and agility to attack his victims from out of nowhere, a true master of mind who crushes his foes with powerful combinations of special abilities, or something in between.
You can choose to play in different realms that each have their own landscape and their own set of creatures. The many superior items you will find can be exchanged between different characters, one of which will eventually become the first powerful enough to face the Chaos Overlord.
Prepare yourself for Battlepaths!
15. Richard & Alice
Richard and Alice are prisoners. Both their cells have a leather sofa and a state-of-the-art computer. But only Richard’s has a TV.
Outside, the snow falls. It has done for some time. Elsewhere, they say, parts of the world have been rendered an inhospitable desert, the earth parched and cracked. People live in the zones now. The lucky ones, anyway.
Richard and Alice have secrets.
Created by Lewis Denby and Ashton Raze, whose games journalism credits include the likes of Eurogamer, Gamespot and the Telegraph, Richard & Alice is a riveting mystery story about family, desperation and the weather – all set to the beat of an indie adventure game.
16. Quest of Dungeons
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
- Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community
17. Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
- Nov. 2013 Update: new outfit, new level, new challenges and MORE!
- 9 playable characters, each with unique abilities
- 7 different worlds to explore
- Dozens of obstacles, hazards and enemies
- 20+ challenges to overcome
- Play single player or local head-to-head multi-player
- Amazing soundtrack
- Leaderboards support
- 30+ Steam achievements
18. Infectonator: Survivors
Imagine if Left 4 Dead gets a retro make-over and mixed with a little bit of roguelike and survival simulation mechanics, the result would be "Infectonator : Survivors".
"Infectonator : Survivors" is a Randomized Permadeath Survival Simulator that combines RTS, Tower Defense, Roguelike, and Management-Simulation gameplay. Your goal is to lead a group of survivors in a struggle to stay alive and find rescue in a zombie apocalyptic world. You must scavenge resources, build defenses, and find a way to survive in a game where death is permanent and levels are randomly generated.
• Awesome pixel art graphics.
• Randomly generated cities every time you play.
• Permanent Death. Each survivor matters, every decision counts.
• Addictive TD gameplay combined with action packed real time strategy elements.
• Deep and engaging management simulation gameplay.
19. Sweet Lily Dreams
Prequel: Whisper of a Rose
The peaceful Realm of Dreams is about to be consumed by a dark and terrible nightmare. You must venture into the darkness and battle fearsome literary foes such as Hyde, the Headless Horseman and Dracula. Are you brave enough to face the most maleficent recesses of the human imagination? Join Lily on a sugar-coated adventure about inner strength and trust with a dark interior.
Sweet Lily Dreams is an epic RPG with a cute surface and dark, adult themes on the inside. Lily, along with her comrades Faith (a dog) and Curly Trick (a cat), journey into the Realm of Dreams and end up at the center of the battle between good and evil. All is not as it seems and sweet Lily is about to learn that books are safer than reality, that trust is not to be given lightly, and that good does not always triumph.
"What comes immediately to mind as a summation of the story's concept is the characters from preschool sing-along videos being thrown into Middle Earth and asked to defeat Lord Sauron by way of the horror shelf of your local DVD rental store."
- Indie Game Magazine
- Explore a massive world of classic tales, folklore and dreams.
- Numerous enemies to fight in fast-paced, turn-based battles.
- Dozens of exciting Steam Achievements!
- Craft magic, furniture and items of power.
- Solve puzzles and play optional mini-games.
- Build and furnish your own house!
- Travel with a party of loveable and unforgettable characters.
- Discover hidden caves of treasure.
- Customizable mouse and keyboard controls.
- Try to collect all coins and accessories in the game!
- Get carried away by a beautiful soundtrack and atmosphere unique to each dream world.
- Whisper of a Rose
- The Princess' Heart
20. Bard's Gold
Bard's Gold is a challenging platformer that let's you explore eerie worlds in a quest for a Goblin that stole your gold. Help the Bard to overcome the dungeon’s many dangerous perils and use your new-found treasures to improve your character and to buy new weapons and gear!
This game takes inspiration from early 90's platforming classics such as Rainbow Island, Rick Dangerous, Alex Kidd and Erik, which at the time were popular on the Amiga and consoles. Bard's Gold is slower paced than most current day platformers, but is extemely challenging. Players need to avoid enemies, traps and projectiles in order to progress. Being hit by any of them means instant death. Difficult puzzles and towering bosses will have to be overcome to reach the filthy goblin that stole the family treasure.Key Features
- Old school platforming experience - No tutorials or explanations how things should be done. Everything including the basic game mechanics must be figured out by yourself as you go.
- Rogue-lite - Different layouts for each level is randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them, the "random level" system will keep your interest. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen. These upgrades are permanent and will help you on future playthroughs.
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
- Death will make you stronger
- Solve intricate puzzles and defeat towering bosses
- Full controller support
- Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards
It has been my Family Treasure for generations...
I had to get it back at all costs! Giving chase to the burglar, I went through a portal that sent me to this strange world...
I must escape and return the Bard's Gold to where it belongs!
If you change the units of speed and distance for “8”- what will happen? 8infinity (8 infinity).
8infinity (8 infinity) is a dynamic and rhythm game where the player reaches eights “8” - levels of infinity. In the game there are no barriers. If there are any, it’s only the imagination! This game is for everyone who wants to improve their quick thinking and the related skills.
Passing through eight is signaled by color, which player must click the correct button: violet or color blue, double color or gray - the most surprising move, where a player can’t touch the screen!
The level of difficulty increases every time you reach the "8" – the pace of the game becomes faster. Surprise causes unpredictable rotation of eights - it is like rollercoaster!
The hero of the game is a heavy metal ball, that enlightens "8" like an orange fireball. The whole game is complemented by the purposefully created sound.
The game graphic design has been carefully tailored combining terms of classic elements with modern visual design.
Asura is an indie, top-down, Hack 'n' Slash game set in a fantasy world inspired by the richness of Indian mythology. It features heavy rogue-like elements and a unique procedural skill tree which changes on every play-through.
Reincarnated as a demon, use your new-found powers and hatred to invade the 'Pancha Dvora'- the five fortresses of the Daeva empire. Embark on a journey to exact your vengeance against Hasirama - The God-King, Maharaja, and Slayer of Innocents.
Asura is inspired by rogue-like genre and is brutally difficult but FAIR…
Note: Asura is best experienced with a controller!
Procedural Skill tree:
Craft your Demon using a Skill tree which changes every time you die.
Absorb or Scavenge:
Asura can either Absorb enemies for experience points or Scavenge their corpse for loot.
Unique Combat system:
Engage the enemies with a variety of Melee, Range, and Magic weapons. Melee attacks will deal reduced damage to range enemies, Magic enemies will resist spells, and the Stamina system will always require you to strategies and adapt during battle.
Every item in Asura is unique by itself. Slash your enemies with Claw weapon or batter them with a Mighty Hammer. Shoot your enemies with your bow or ignite them with your Magic weapon. There are tons of loot to be discovered in Asura which synergies with your skills.
When you get burnt, a random equipment will get destroyed from your inventory. When the enemies or traps poison you, you can't heal. When your health is low, it does not regenerate automatically. When you die, you don't get to save your progress.
Perma-Death: Inspired by Rogue-like genre, on death you lose all progress.
Procedurally Generated Skill Tree
Mold your character using the unique, procedurally-generated "Shastra" tree (with over 80 skills!) for near-infinite replayability.
Randomly Generated Levels
Rampage through the "Pancha Dvora" - 5 randomly generated fortresses, each with its particular aesthetics, enemies, and challenges
Unlock New Demon Characters
Unlock 3 different Demon variants with unique alignments to each of the core Shastras. Maximize the return on your choices to surpass your previous personal best.
Unique Weapons & Armour
Find epic loot with each play through and adapt your play to make the most of what you’ve scavenged from the corpses of your enemies.
Enemies Inspired by Indian myths
Battle hordes of enemies, each with their unique characteristics and abilities, inspired from Indian Mythos!
Indian Inspired Lore
Immerse yourself in a fantasy setting based on Indian mythology and discover a whole new take on the battle between good and evil
When you die, you start all over again from the very beginning with a new skill tree.
(May contain spoilers)
- A procedurally generated skill tree which changes on every play through (82 skills)
- 4 Enemy Races - Daeva, Naga, Vanara, and Hathira.
- 12 Bosses.
- 9 Champions.
- 50 Unique enemies.
- 41 Armors.
- 82 Weapons.
- 5 Randomly generated fortress.
- 3 Unlockable Demon variants to enhance your customization options.
- Features a fantastical lore inspired by Indian Mythology.
Ogre Head Studio
Ogre Head Studio is two man indie game company by Zainuddeen Fahadh and Neeraj Kumar based in Hyderabad, India. We make games all about Hack, Slash & everything Epic!
For any issues or feedback with the game, join our discord HERE!
or contact us at support(at)ogrehead(dot)com
24. Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
Be part of a vivid, dynamic story passed down from grandfather to grandchildren by influencing the course of events yourself!Features:
- 15+ hours of gameplay
- Huge, diverse game world with many different locations
- 5 challenging dungeons
- Various items impacting gameplay and fighting style
- Fun, charming storytelling
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
26. Spaceship Looter
What happens to the ship when the crew dies? It just dangles around the Universe together with other space debris and becomes home for aliens.
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet
27. Ukrainian Ninja
We are a group of friends that decided to make a game together, we have been modding for years before that for other games. We all come from pretty much the same game, and joined up to make this game, and support the Ukraine. We decided the name of the game because ninja's are cool, and we had a couple Ukraine's in the group (At the time, they have now since been busy with their lives over the time of development, and our team has shrunk.) However we press on, and have completed our 1st game. We are a team of 4 main members, that are working our best to provied the best entertainment for price. We hope you enjoy our game, and any questions can ask us anytime, we are really friendly :)
28. Survivor Squad: Gauntlets
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets is a Strategy-Action game where you command a Squad of Survivors in a world where Line of Sight is extremely important, you cannot shoot what you cannot see. Develop your formations, move as a unit and cover every corner. Leave no man behind!
Use your weapons and gadgets to slaughter hundreds of infected in a series of levels with unique events. Gather your group, build your base, craft your gear, level your squad and get to the extraction!
Complete 20 Puzzle-like Editor Challenges that will test your brain and problem solving skills while teaching you the power of the editor
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets also features a very powerful Editor that has been used to build all the Developer Content you see in the game. It lets you place all kinds of Objects and interact with them through hundreds of possible Event Actions and manipulate them with Variables and Event Triggers. Anything from Lasers to Sentry Guns to Buttons and even Custom Interfaces!
The editor is essentially a visual programming language so if you can imagine it, you can build it!
Along with the Editor comes several tools for sharing and playing Community built Gauntlets. Build a death trap and challenge your friends to beat your score!
29. Fallen: A2P Protocol
In a World saved and destroyed by a new energy source, a quest for revenge will unveil the deepest secret on how it all began to fall apart.
- Deep turn based tactical combat: Old school Action Points system, Looting within missions, melee combat and dozens of weapons to choose from and more.
- Limited ammo and resources: Make every round count and think twice before your shooting spread.
- Destroyable environment: Destroy cover, walls, cars, graves, barrels and more and make your own paths, or why not kill an enemy that was passing by.
- Rich story and dialogues: Linear story with voice over actors. Complete the Main Quests to finish the Story or do some side missions in between, your choice.
- RPG Character progression and skills:: Customize your characters with 20 active and passive skills to choose from, master each weapon type by using it.
- Adapt to changing events and weather conditions: Adapt to different weather conditions on the battlefield and overcome the penalties to win the mission.
30. Story Of the Survivor
What will you do when world collapse? Follow the story of Thomas, one of last humans on earth as he try to survive in zombie infested the world. Use robust crafting system to create whatever you may need on your journey. But don't forget zombies aren't the only thing you should watch out for.
CRAFTING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM. 38 playable WEAPONS. 3 playable CHARACTERS
If you're a fan of The Walking Dead or other zombie-related media, then this is the game for you!
32. Angels of Death
This game is made by RPG Maker, so the engine's exclusive feature is available as shown below.
If you want to take a screenshot using Steam Overlay feature, please change the key to the key other than F12.
- F12: Reset the game
- Alt+Enter: Full screen / Window mode
"Please – kill me."
"If you help me get outta here, then I'll kill you."
Their strange promise formed a peculiar bond between the two of them.
What kind of hell have they found themselves in?
For what purpose are they imprisoned? What does fate have in store for them?
Facing imminent death, the two begin their escape from the sealed building!
From the creator of the famous horror game "Kirisame ga furu mori" (Forest of Drizzling Rain), comes "Angels of Death" which was released in the Den-fami Nico Game Magazine and is now available worldwide!
"Angels of Death" is a psycho horror adventure game, which consists of four episodes.
WARNING: Some material may be inappropriate for children.
The Japanese version was published as freeware, and the Steam version is to support the developers.
- Consisting of 4 episodes, each containing an entertaining and dark story - A storytelling style that is designed full of 2D game technology
- A psycho horror with a crazy serial killer
- A variety of missions, including "shooting" and "escape" themes.
- 4 games – each an episode in the story – released in one package
"Angels of Death" follows the psycho horror story of Ray and Zack as they attempt to escape the world they are in.
Where are they? What is going on? Without knowing the answer to so many questions, they have no choice to trust each other and push forwards for their own personal goals.
When Ray woke, she was in a concrete room with no memory.
After leaving the room, she explored the building, searching for an exit. But she eventually crossed paths with Zack, a large man with a scythe.
Fearing for her life, Ray managed to escape from Zack and rode an elevator up…
Ray and Zack step into floor B3 – a contemporary floor with dazzling white walls.
A bizarre woman’s howling cackle rang out from a speaker in the ceiling.
"Oh godless wretches. You shall writhe in agony until forgiven."
The insane prison guard makes an attempt to expose the weakness in Ray and Zack’s promise by putting them through a series of sadistic tortures.
Will they remain faithful to their promise as they fight for their lives?
Dragging an unconscious Zack, Ray finds herself on floor B2, which has the interior of a cathedral.
The sound of a pipe organ echoed around the floor, along with a curious, sweet fragrance which permeated the air. Strange writing emerged on the walls, demanding that Ray repent for her sins.
Despite all this, she kept pushing forwards, determined to keep her promise with Zack…
Soon after, Ray met a priest in the depths of the cathedral…
Ray and Zack arrive on B1 only to find themselves inside a house. Upon entering the bloodstained living room, Ray lost her mind.
"Please, Zack, hurry and kill me! Before you know too much!"
Confused by Ray’s outburst, Zack left the now fainted Ray to lie down. After hearing repeated knocking on the door, Zack left to explore the house.
While avoiding countless traps set in the strange house, Zack learnt more about Ray’s past.
But was he prepared for what awaited him at the end?
Could they keep their promise and escape from the building alive?
Official Site: https://gamemaga.denfaminicogamer.jp/satsuriku/en/
Traditional Chinese: 咲月漢化組
English: Ryan Stofer
33. Reflection of Mine
Reflection of Mine is a dark puzzle video game about the dissociative identity disorder. The entire game takes place in the broken mind of Lilly Witchgan and the goal is to discover who is real – Lilly herself or one of her many personalities. The plot will tell us about her many minds and how are they fighting each other.
During the game, the player controls two characters at the same time and one of them repeats the actions after another. If the player turns left – both of the girls will go left, if the player turns right – both of them go right, if one dies – the other is buried with her. The difficulty is in finding the exit of the map, which is separated into two different parts. Maybe one of the girls will see only flowers in front of her, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a trap before her second personality. You will find a variety of traps that bring diversity into the game mechanics.
Here, madness is represented as it really is – Lilly is a foreigner in her own body and her memory is broken into pieces by the other personalities. She can’t remember many hours of her life, even days, months and years. Her live is a broken puzzle and we are here to help this girl.
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
- Story driven psychological game.
- 55 unique puzzles with big variety mechanics.
- 10 stages of arcade mode.
- Original soundtrack.
- More than 10 unique personalities.
- Perfect way to challenge your mind.
- Use gamepad, keyboard, mouse or touch to play.
The game was developed by one person – Slava Gris who combined his art skills with his knowledge of psychology and programming to bring to life Reflection of Mine. The soundtrack is provided by Expecte Amour whose music inspired Slava to create this dark world of madness.
34. After The End: The Harvest
Humanity has all but disappeared from its original planet and home, with only its remnants remaining loosely scattered across the universe. Those who were not worthy did not graduate the cycle. By chance encounter with an intelligent being, you begin your journey to unravel the great mystery of the universe itself.
After The End: The Harvest is an expansive open-universe RPG with the classic look and feel of a classic action adventure game. Be prepared to spend dozens of hours in this game collecting items, capturing and training creatures, hunting for achievements, and exploring derelict planets.
- A unique & non-linear story-driven experience
- Combines open-world game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Action RPG Combat with Rune/Socketing system
- 100+ weapons,armors and spells
- Plenty of unique planets to discover, towns to explore and secrets to unearth
- Over 100 unique monsters to catch, train, and battle
- A plethora of side quests to explore
- Two Modes with varying difficulty levels (Story Mode, Adventure Mode)
- Two endings to discover
- New Game+
- Real-time spaceship combat
35. Camp Sunshine
Camp Sunshine is a 16-bit blood-soaked Horror RPG that pits you as Jez, who is dropped off at Summer Camp. He awakes in the middle of the night to discover blood everywhere, a rampaging killer on the loose dressed in a mascot costume and himself involved in a deadly game of cat and mouse! It's up to you to piece together the puzzle, and relive the past of the Summer Camp Slasher in order to put a stop to this night of terror.
- Discover and explore an entire Summer Camp.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 16-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the killer can be anywhere.
- A fantastic story-driven narrative.
- Unique lighting mechanics that really set the atmosphere.
- Don't run out of batteries for your torch.
- Find the diary pages to discover the history of Isaac Illerman.
- Avoid the Serial Slasher, two hits and it's game over.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to famous franchises.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
36. DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
"Deadly Rooms of Death" (DROD) is a turn-based strategy and tactics puzzle game series. It is a 2D top-down puzzle adventure that focuses on pure gameplay mechanics, best described succinctly as "chess in a Zelda-like environment." The DROD series began over a decade ago and has enthralled thousands of players.
Swordplay and puzzles combine in this thinking man's dungeon crawl. It's simple to learn, with just a handful of commands to master. This game's rogue-like exterior belies clever puzzle design and unique play mechanics that provide amazing depth. Each room is a hand-crafted puzzle that you solve by clearing out all the monsters with your Really Big Sword without letting any reach and kill you. Monster types each have their own AI, with deterministic movement patterns. Puzzle elements and terrain types help and hinder you in solving each puzzle. You start by learning basic mechanics and fighting techniques, and then the difficulty steadily ramps up as each room you face presents a fresh challenge with a logical solution. This game features a novel play style, with story- and puzzle-driven voiced dialogue delivered inline with hardcore puzzle solving that involves a mix of strategy, tactics, lateral thinking and linchpins. As developers, our goal is to present you with a novel experience where game mechanics are paramount. DROD will give you that "just one more room" feeling.
This game is the entry-point title in the ongoing DROD franchise. "Gunthro" is designed as an beginner-level offering to the DROD world, with both new players and veterans in mind. The level layout is has multiple hub areas to explore as you progress. The game starts easy, has a smooth learning curve and an integrated online hints system. You should be pleased by the puzzle designs that went into this game, making for a delightful blend of fun and challenge. A level editor and enthusiastic player community make this a game you can relish for years.
Main game features
- Over 300 puzzle rooms across 25 levels, each organized around different combinations of puzzle elements.
- All-new enhanced version of the "Gunthro and the Epic Blunder" campaign!
- Over 25,000 usermade rooms available for download!
- Dozens of secret areas and optional extra challenge levels that lie in store for the more curious and adventuresome, uncovered in a variety of ways.
- Varied elements and monster types like rock golems, giant serpents, wraithwings, and evil eyes, each with a distinctive AI behavior and requiring different strategies and tactics to conquer.
- Hours of contextual music composed by synthpop artist Jon Sonnenberg of Travelogue.
- New and upgraded in-game artwork, including three all-new terrain styles, with real-time lighting and a range of environmental effects.
- Full-featured level/campaign editor, with custom scripting engine and modding capabilities
- Active and friendly player community
- Hi-score competition and hints system via our CaravelNet service
In this game, Beethro Budkin recounts an epic tale of adventure to his precocious nephews about his grandfather, Gunthro Budkin, and his exploits in the dangerous nation of Rasarus. Gunthro is a third-generation smitemaster and a rather ugly man. Smitemasters are hard-bitten, muscled veteran dungeon exterminators that slay hideous beasties in dark places for a living. You know Gunthro will get the job done, and you'll happily pay him to clear your basement of giant man-eating dungeon roaches.
When the Rasarun king is slain by an officer of Tueno, Gunthro is recruited by Rasarus to defend his country and reclaim its honor. However, as Gunthro searches deeper, he will find that things are not quite as they seem.
Experience the unique turn-based puzzle dungeon adventure of DROD!
- DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
- DROD OST: Deadly Music of Death, Volumes 1 and 2
37. Days Under Custody
Discover the forgotten story, survive and solve the unique puzzles!
Days Under Custody is a title made as a classic horror adventure game where a dramatic story, unique puzzles and an enemy stalking you all the time, will test and keep you tense to discover the history behind a lot of inexplicable events.
As you progress through the story of this game, you'll find out what is really happening, pay attention to the events and dialogues if you really want to know the dramatic story of Days Under Custody.
- Unique and random puzzles.
- A soundtrack that you can't miss.
- Trading Cards
- Two different finals available!
- A big number of notes to obtain and read where the story is developed in profound way.
38. DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale
DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale is a 2D puzzle dungeon crawl with RPG, move optimization and resource management elements.
DROD RPG combines DROD's puzzle elements, strategy, world and story backdrop with player stats, weapons and armor, one-on-one monster duels, items, custom power-ups and treasure. It was inspired by the classic Tower of the Sorcerer and is similar in flavor to Desktop Dungeons.
As a puzzle/logic game, level layouts, items, enemy encounters, and treasures are all hand-crafted to bring you a series of engaging, well thought-out puzzles that are a joy to solve. Navigate through series of interlocking rooms, looking for the exit on each level. Spend hit points and resources wisely to power up and advance. Decide which pre-placed monsters to fight along the way. Battles resolve deterministically according to a clear set of rules. Get rewards from defeating enemies now or come back later when you're more powerful and can take less damage (hint: this is typically the better option).
Combining DROD's straight-forward interface and flexible puzzle widgets with the staples of dungeon crawling and resource management makes for a unique, genre-busting gaming experience. Play this game to relax and contemplate, or take advantage of its huge depth and optional elements of challenge and replayability to optimize your score against other Steam players. Along with a powerful level editor, modding capabilities and an enthusiastic player community producing novel puzzle content, this is a game you can enjoy for years.
Help Tendry, a member of the scattered Stalwart Army, escape from entrapment far beneath the surface. He might not be the ideal warrior, but he's got a lot of panache to make up for his lack in prowess. Or at least he's always good for a laugh. Keep him from killing himself in battle long enough to save his homeland of Tueno from the menacing Underground Empire.
- Upgraded version with Steam achievements, leaderboards and auto cloud-sync.
- 13 interlocking puzzle levels of interconnected rooms, filled with monsters, treasure, traps, secrets, and surprises.
- 25 custom swords, shields and special items to discover, each with unique capabilities.
- Dozens of monster types and boss enemies with varying abilities and behavior.
- Many other game elements based on DROD's singular logic puzzle experience.
- Powerful campaign editor. Dozens of high-quality free usermade levels available to play!
- Active, friendly player community on the Caravel Forum.
Contains both DROD RPG and the OST.
39. Luke Sidewalker
In a city that never sleeps, one man has a lot of places to be.
Deadass, my man Luke has places TO BE! Luke is so ambitious, he doesn't even look before crossing the street. Luke is a New Yorker, and New Yorkers always have somewhere to be. Guide a hurried Luke through the chaotic sidewalks of NYC, across 7 familiar neighborhoods including Times Square, Central Park, and LES. Eyy I'm walkin here!
Bravely navigate the streets of New York as you majestically weave through a city festering with tourists, hipsters on fixies, little dogs, and the dreaded pigeon. Dodge traffic, catch the L train, avoid those hipsters, and complete your arduous task so you can desperately cling to your distanced girlfriend! Even try to catch an L train from Union Square during rush hour.
You better be smart! Walking around New York can be a challenge even for a brilliant tesseract of knowledge such as yourself. While avoiding obstacles, you must to also multi-task and solve puzzles. What are you signing up for?! Outsmart hot-dog stands, evade angry bouncers, avoid signing up for green peace, dodge projectile newborns, and more! But don't worry, even though you cannot run forever, you can collect coffee and dim-sum from the gum-spotted streets themselves to give you a short boost. Use subway vents to fly over the huddled masses, and twice per level, give a loud "Excuse me!" to disperse a particularly dense crowd.
Tons of New York City related trading cards to find and achievements to unlock!
Featuring totally unique unGooglable music and a 4:3 resolution. This is one game you don't want to miss.
“a mundane nightmare familiar to all eight million New Yorkers.”
- Game of the Year, Geek.com 2017
"10/10 would dodge babies again."
- Random comment 2016
"That's nice dear."
- Mom 2016
"I'm just gonna go out and get a pack of cigarettes."
- Dad 1998
40. Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath
What Lies Beneath is an action-RPG in which you'll explore the island of Namok and its deadly dungeon in hope to avenge your... hem... your wife.
Fight evil (and less evil) creatures, loot everything you find, pretend you care while villagers tell you everything about their lives, and improve your character as you like in an epic (well... not really actually) quest for revenge!
The adventure awaits! And the final boss too...Main features
- Not class-based : will you be a valiant knight throwing fireballs everywhere? A fearless mage under two tons of armor? Or an archer that doesn't hesitate before transforming his foes into frogs?
- Content (story, quests, levels) crafted by hand for an unique feel
- Fun and original universe with silly characters to speak to
- Part of a series : Myrne (you don't need to have played the other games to understand what's going on)
- Complete crafting system: create potions, armors, etc... mine some ores, pick up some shrooms,...
- Challenge your friends in the local splitscreen multiplayer mode in deathmatch or in a Score the Cube game (a football match except with swords, arrows, fireballs... trust me, it's way more fun this way)
- Play the campaign with a friend in local co-op
- (Re-)discover the tiny story "The Sorcerer" alone or with a friend
41. Verdant Skies
Verdant Skies is a life simulation game born from a love for games like Harvest Moon and a desire to create something unique with modern gameplay and deep storytelling. Lose yourself in the lovingly hand-painted alien world of Viridis Primus. Ensure the success of the colony as you make friends and pursue romance with a diverse cast of characters. Demonstrate your mastery of the farming system by creating the perfect crop hybrid using the genetic splicing machine - or spend your days painting and making pottery. The possibilities are endless!
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love...
You are LUXIS (Living Utilitarian Xenolux Iterative System)
LUXIS is a game of memory, reflexes, intuition, and problem solving. Get lost in the atmospheric music and glowing minimalist world, then find your way out.
Traverse the labyrinths, change your color to move through corresponding walls, solve puzzles, and avoid danger.
Search the mazes to find "Glitches" and unlock more complex labyrinths and puzzles.
Play casually or fight the clock in time trials.
All tutorials, settings, and navigation in the game are made with symbols (no language is used) so anyone from any background can learn and play.
- 40+ Levels
- Time Trials
- Medal Awards
- Atmospheric Backdrops and Sound
- Simple, easy to learn controls and navigation
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- Full Controller Support
At heart, though, Flamberge is mostly an RPG. Players will control many different characters with different abilities and strengths, and level those characters to add new traits and abilities.
44. Master Spy
Throw on your invisibility cloak and put your reflexes to the test in this brutal precision platformer brimming with espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!You are Master Spy.
In a world of corruption and decay, you're not just good at what you do - you're the best. And with the aid of your prototype cloaking suit and quick wit, you'll sneak your way past a multitude of enemies and obstacles, all while uncovering a plot of conspiracy and intrigue that thrusts you into a role far greater than your contract promised.Confidential Details:
- Jump, sneak, and cloak your way through more than 50 challenging levels, with locales ranging from churning electro factories to mystical ninja command centers!
- Cinematic pixel art cutscenes pull you into the experience, weaving a tale of espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!
- Discover Secret levels hidden throughout the game, allowing you to change the story!
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in the unlockable limited-visibility Blind Master mode!
- Train in Novice mode with checkpoints that aid you on your mission!
- Jam in that cheat code to play any level and watch the cutscenes at your leisure!
45. Maze Lord
Become the part of the legend telling the story about an underground kingdom of mazes, which bowels hide the insidious dragon concealing the stolen princess.
Intricate tangled dungeons tend to change constantly in order to hide an army of monsters and treasures that you can exchange into special artifacts in the local Magic Shop.
Also in the depths of the maze is hidden the secret Treasury of the dungeons’ king. The hidden Treasury can be found only by the luckiest and most skillful seekers of adventures.
To overcome multiple enemies and other dangers you can use various objects located in the maze dungeons. For example, the shield will save you from snake bites, the magic boots are not “afraid” of pointed spikes in the floor, and the torch will help to get through a giant spider’s web.
During this interesting adventure you will encounter with:
- Unique puzzles;
- Intuitive gameplay;
- A great number of interactive objects;
- More than a hundred of interesting handmade levels;
- The hidden Treasury and the Magic Shop;
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 15 trading cards, 10 backgrounds and 10 amazing emoticons!
Ride waves to success in a game that never sleeps! As this dinosaur, you must undergo the underdog's journey and overcome your rival the only way you can, by surfing. Surfasaurus is a community simulation video game, in which you live in a tropical island town as a lovable brown t-rex, carrying out various tasks and working towards being the 1st ever surfing dinosaur! The game simulates the game systems' internal clock and calendar to project a realistic passage of time. As the brown dinosaur, you'll interact with various people and see the town come to life throughout your playing. There's a lot to do and a lot to customize, a basement to fill with posters and dolls, trading cards to collect, surf boards to select, and special costumes to wear. You can participate in weekly events, such as shopping, trivia games, card trading and more. Follow us on facebook for clues to getting an exclusive costume!
• Simulates the game systems' internal clock and calendar to project a realistic passage of time.
• Participate in weekly events, such as shopping, trivia games, card trading and more.
• Undergo a true underdog story and overcome your rival.
• Detailed surfing system to impress judges for big scores.
47. Dungeons Forever
Dungeons Forever is not just any old platforming puzzle game. It's a possibly endless platforming puzzle game! The levels are created by you, me and everyone else!
Build levels using the editor and upload them online for the whole world to play! Every level has been created by the community and is downloaded at random, so every time you play you can expect a completely new set of levels!
And best of all, its free! No Ads, Micro-transactions or hidden costs, The only payment I ask for is you create some sweet levels and help hit that Forever goal!
A large variety of tiles and enemies to create levels from
A constantly changing variety of levels created by the community
Like, 30 hats you can find only in Loot Boxes! ( It's just cosmetic! )
48. Night of the Blood Moon
What is Night of the Blood MoonNight of the Blood Moon is a difficult Rogue-lite where you play as a weaponized nightmare beating up the cute creatures of our dreams! Use unique weapons to demolish the charming manifestations around you as you grow with power. Conquer many imaginative lands, and defeat bosses who will challenge your strategy along side your skill.The Setting of Night of the Blood MoonWhile we sleep, cute dream monsters fill the dream realm to bring our minds happy thoughts, but during nights with a blood moon our nightmares are at their strongest. Night of the Blood Moon lets you play as a nightmare beating up cute, fluffy, lovable creatures.
No longer do you have to play as a hero beating up skeletons! Now you can beat up all those fluffy things which have infuriated you with their cuteness for too long!WeaponsNight of the Blood Moon's weapons are more than guns with different attributes. Weapons in Night of the Blood Moon will completely change the way you play the game. How you position yourself, and which enemies pose the most threat. Hookshots, Boomerangs, and Spellbooks are the beginning of a growing inventory. Learn to utilize each weapon to reach the true-end.The Dreamy ManifestationsEnemies in Night of the Blood Moon work on an orthogonal structure. They vary with speed and range on a full spectrum. Each level in Night of the Blood Moon has unique creatures which give test you in their own ways. Though cute, things aren't always as they seem in our dreams.
Bosses in Night of the Blood Moon are more than just bullet sponges; Each boss has mechanics which can be overcome through trial, error, and understanding.PetsPets are unlock able assistants in the dreams. They aren't to be found, but earned. Earning a pet can dramatically change the game in your favor. Have a fighter, a booster, healer, scavenger! Everyone loves a pet!
Night of the Blood Moon is my first game, and the hopeful beginning to my career in bringing solid, and unique games to the indie game industry. Thank you to everyone supporting me through this game. It means a ton, and I can't wait to bring you another.
-Tyler McDermott, creator and sole developer of Night of the Blood Moon
49. 365 Days
To survive in the wilderness always seems to be something dangerous and scary. But in this game you'll stay alone with nature, which does not want to kill you. Wild animals are aggressive here, but they just defend their territory and themselves. Animals will study you and your habits. Will you live in harmony with nature or will you kill it - depends only on you. You're in for a lifetime of adventure.
An adventure in which you have to survive, build and escape from the island!
Try to collect all the achievements in the game! From simple to epic!
Build the best house on the island!
▪ Trading Cards
Collect cards while you play the game!
Become a hunter and eat meat or pick berries, lettuce and live in peace!
Use emoticons and collect them!
50. Pixel Galaxy
GROW. MAKE FRIENDS. SURVIVE TOGETHER.
In this non-shooting shoot 'em up, you are a single white pixel who can absorb the bodies, abilities, and weapons of every enemy pixel you collect. It's up to you to stay either a small and nimble ship, or turn large and powerful. Just remember: protect your core white pixel, because every mistake could be your last.
Every single enemy wave is randomized, and your size and power changes for every pixel you collect and destroy. There's never one strategy that works for very long, because every playthrough is an entirely new experience.
SIX DIFFICULTY MODES, UNFORGETTABLE BOSSES, and CO-OP
Each difficulty has new enemies, weapons, and bosses! Change your strategies and push your limits in each mode. See how you match up against friends and other players in the online leaderboards.
Two pixels are better than one. In local co-op mode, you and a friend can both collect enemy pixels independently. When one of you dies, the other can revive you simply by touching your pixel.
For an unforgettable challenge, Boss Rush mode will bombard you with all the bosses you've encountered throughout the game. How many can you survive?