The best games like Hero Siege are:
- arrow_rightRogue Legacy
- arrow_rightDota 2
- arrow_rightDarkest Dungeon
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightDungeon of the Endless
- arrow_rightSunless Sea
100 Best Games Like Hero Siege:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (24)
- PlayStation 4 (32)
- iOS (43)
- Android (23)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (89)
- Nintendo Switch (31)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- NES (10)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Rogue Legacy
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
2. Dota 2
What used to be an unofficial modded map for the Warcraft 3, ended up being the most budgeted cybersport discipline, gathering millions of people to watch annual international championships.
MOBA genre started with the DOTA, Defense of the Ancients, which can be efficiently described as 5 vs 5 top-down action strategy game, during which players are tasked to destroy the enemy core while protecting their own.
Players can pick out of the roster of 112 heroes and battle on the single map while taking advantage of field vision, resources and item build that can either make heroes stronger or disable the enemy. DOTA 2 is still active, and receives updates weekly, reshaping metas and refreshing game balance, if by any chance some heroes became unreasonably strong. Each hero has not only a unique set of abilities but is fully customizable, through getting items for heroes after matches of through the trade. Not only heroes but terrain, couriers, that deliver items for you and even match announcers, that can be voiced by heroes, professional casters of just memorable characters from other forms of media.
Categories in common with Dota 2: Action
3. Darkest Dungeon
Darkest Dungeon is a roguelike RPG developed by Red Hook Studios.
The works of Howard Lovecraft served as the main inspiration for the game which addresses the themes of fear and psychological trauma.
The story begins when the player learns that they inherited a manor from a distant relative who died excavating the catacombs under the manor and accidentally released a number of monsters.
The player controls a group of adventure seekers that explore the dungeons beneath an old manor. Before every expedition, the player has to choose several heroes from the suggested roster and lead them through procedurally generated dungeons collecting treasures and killing various monsters.
The main objective is to save the lives and mental health of the heroes. Mental health declines every time when the player's comrades suffer damage, walk into traps or fall back from the battlefield. If the hero suffers a breakdown, they start to behave unexpectedly. During the expedition, the characters obtain their own traits - permanent behavior patterns, which can be both negative, such as alcoholism and kleptomania or positive like bravery.
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
5. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
6. Dungeon of the Endless
Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense game and the third in the series which includes Endless Space and Endless Legend. The game plot is about a prison spaceship which escape pod had crashed in the alien planet. The player controls survivors from that ship, who have to escape the multi-layered structure in the strange planet by taking an energy crystal through several floors filled with angry creatures. There are randomly generated levels in the game in which the player has not only to explore but also to collect resources in order to enable power to various rooms and turrets to divert attention of enemies in order to move the crystal from the starting point of the level into the elevator to the next floor.
In each level of the game the player has to choose two characters who are different in their stats such as health, attack, defense power and movement speed. The player has the option to either control one of two selected characters separately or in tandem.
Unepic is a 2D platformer game with role-playing elements. The story follows Daniel, a sci-fi, and video games geek that one day was teleported into a fantasy world and found himself in a giant castle. The game’s dialogues, storyline, and aesthetics heavily relies on humor with a lot of geek-culture references and mocking on sci-fi and fantasy clichés.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D Metroidvania and role-playing game. The RPG elements in the game include acquiring levels, skills-points, and equipment. There are many types of armor and weapons in the that require the absolute level and skills to be used. The fighting mechanics are pretty simple and don’t have a lot of moves and abilities. Unlike many other metroidvanias, in Unepic you open new parts of the game world not by acquiring new abilities that let you go to the places you couldn’t reach before, but rather by collecting keys that unlock doors in different parts of the castle.
8. Sunless Sea
The help from Kickstarter backers
This is a role-playing game with roguelike elements from the independent British studio Failbetter Games. The money was collected on Kickstarter, just 4 271 backers supported the game, and donated a little over a hundred thousand pounds to its development. The game is available for solo completion on PC, Mac, and Linux.
Story and setting
The player tries on the role of the captain of the ship. Captain's backstory is fully customizable. The game is a spin-off for the browser game Fallen London from the same developers: the action takes place in the same universe and at the same time. The game mixes the Victorian era and the mystical atmosphere of Lovecraft's books. The player sails between different islands of the underground sea, facing different dangers. To win, you need to achieve a certain goal: for example, to find a treasure or to gain the title of the most famous seafarer by transporting goods and opening new lands.
Death is permanent in the game - the player starts all over again after each defeat. Developers have added the ability to inherit some of the property or team of the predecessor. The game world is randomly generated, although the location of the main ports and islands remains unchanged.
9. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
10. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
11. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
12. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
13. Streets of Rogue
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
14. Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Evil stirs beneath the Spine of the World.
In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the region of icy tundra known as Icewind Dale. Journey deep into the Spine of the World mountains, a harsh and unforgiving territory settled by only the hardiest folk. Encounter fearsome beasts that have learned the cunning and ferocity needed to survive among the snow-shrouded peaks. Confront an evil that schemes beneath the carven glaciers and mountainsides to wreak destruction upon the face of Faerûn. This is the world of Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Originally released in 2000, Icewind Dale is a Dungeons & Dragons game set in Wizards of The Coast's legendary Forgotten Realms. This Enhanced Edition allows players to experience the epic adventure on PC, Mac and Linux, and includes a host of new features:
Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from more than 30 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition's all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar.
Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition!
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition includes both Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansions.
15. Soda Dungeon
The smash-hit mobile game finally comes to your desktop. Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure! Upgrade your tavern, purchase new sodas, and attract new party members. Gold, legendary items, and more await you! With huge golems, interdimensional beings, demons, monster lobsters, and much, much more to slay, the only thing that ISN'T standing in your way is a pay wall... Soda Dungeon is completely free to play, with no frustrating timers, lives system, or anything that might get in the way of a thirsty traveler's dungeon delving.
Soda Dungeon features hundreds of unique enemies and items to discover. Attract valuable classes to your tavern such as the Thief, Knight, Healer, Darkmage, Shifter, and more! After gearing up your team you also have the option to enable "Auto-combat," where you can step away from the game, let your team go questing, and reap the rewards when you return! Ascend higher and higher in the dungeon as you advance through new dimensions, face huge dungeon bosses, and unlock the power of the ancient soda relics!
16. Extreme Exorcism
Extreme Exorcism is a paranormal platformer where every move you make comes back to haunt you.
Take on the role of Mae Barrons; an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs.
But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes.
Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can.
With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test.
17. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
A deadly plague ravages your world. Your last hope: a legendary alien facility dug deep into the Feldspar Mountains...a massive Pit, built by the ancient Suul'ka.
If 'The Pit' really exists, there might be something left. Something that will give your doctors a fighting chance at the cure.
All you know for sure is that every expedition into those mountains has failed to return...
And Nothing Sows Death Like the Suul'ka.
Quamdiu Poteris Superesse?
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a fun, fast, light-hearted turn-based RPG, where the tradition of Rogue and other old school dungeon-diving games meets the sci-fi Sword of the Stars universe, where the question to ask isn't "Did you make it to the end?" so much as "How far did you make it into The Pit before the monsters got you?"
Be brave, press on for the sake of your planet, and when all else fails, go out in a blaze of glory!Key Features
- 3 Characters to choose from... Marine, Pilot and Engineer!
- 30 Levels of ancient evil science between you and the cure!
- Improve your character and increase your skills as you try and find a way to survive the depths.
- Dozens and dozens of enemies drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- Over 50 weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects (for your equipment... and for you!) make each game unique.
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 100 items to discover, ranging from the familiar to ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help - or maybe hinder - your progress.
- Discover and decipher hidden messages, crafting recipes, and pieces of Sword of the Stars lore!
- Many fiendish ways to die including poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, starvation and of course... MONSTERS.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
19. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
20. Flesh Eaters
Flesh Eaters is a real-time strategy zombie survival game developed by 16 Bit Nights. There is no plot present in the game. Just plain old survival.
Flesh Eaters features a retro pixel-art style. The game revolves around controlling a team of survivors that defends their shelter, goes out for scavenging resources and staying together.
It is necessary to build up your defenses as zombies profoundly affect the team's morale. If the morale falls too low, the team's members might attempt suicide, or refuse the orders you give them. It is possible to level up your survivors. Upon leveling them up, their health, morale, and weapon handling skills get increased.
Each survivor has their own skills. It is possible to hire a medic to treat the team's wound, a soldier to defend a specific area assigned to them, or an engineer to build up the base defenses. The medics and engineers can only equip melee weapons, while only the soldiers can only equip armor sets and firearms.
The players have to get out their hideout to get new supplies such as food, water, and ammo. It is possible to find new weapons and armor during such scavenger raids. The weapons you find can be further upgraded by an engineer. Upon upgrading, the weapons might acquire a rare damage stat, that will one-kill any zombie you find in the game, yet the chance of that happening is very low.
Halfway is a turn-based strategy RPG taking place a few hundred years into the future. Humanity has begun to colonise new worlds and until now, they were alone…
In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.
If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Modding: Map Editor and full Steam Workshop support for your own custom campaigns and missions
22. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
23. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
24. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
25. Party Hard 2
You don't get your Christmas bonus and the only logical thing to do is go on a rampage at an Office Holiday Party. Welcome to Party Hard 2, the Stealth Strategy game you've been waiting for! With a brand new engine and art-style, Party Hard 2 expands Hitman-style gameplay of the original game with brand new features.
Some of the upcoming new gameplay features:
- Take out multiple targets at the same time with a powerful Multi-Kill ability
- Scan the room for useful objects and targets with Party Vision
- You can now pickup up to 3 extra items in your inventory. Why not light up the dance floor with a gas canister?
The game is currently in Alpha 1 stage, follow the game's development right here, click that FOLLOW button under the trailer!
26. Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game
Welcome to a unique trading card game that blends rich lore and artwork with innovative gameplay mechanics that are both simple to learn, and hard to master. Play with fully animated cards in 3D battlefields, and assemble decks from over 800 cards and 8 stylized factions. Choose any factions you like, in combinations or in full purity, and customize your strategy to your play style. Explore the strategic depth of simultaneous-turn gameplay in a number of PvP game modes and an expansive PvE campaign system. With unlimited card trading and rich reward systems, Infinity Wars Reborn is a genuinely free-to-play trading card game.Features
- Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
- Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
- Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ranked and casual play; draft decks and join Rift Runs to score epics rewards; battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
- Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
- Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.
27. Hunger Dungeon
"Hunger Dungeon" is a 1-6 player round-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game.
Enter a cutthroat arena with more than 12 heroes including the Dwarf Forgemaster, Octo Pirate, Princess Ranger, and the Demonic Knight!
- Compete in absolute chaos in Free-for-All or group up and take on other players in classic Team Deathmatch.
- Mix and match Spell Scrolls and equipment between rounds to optimize your build (like a MOBA).
- Utilize positive and negative status effects to your advantage!
- Or...for those wishing for a greater challenge. Recruit up to 3 other players to take on Dragon Mode, facing off against one of three powerful element dragons for exclusive rewards!
*4 randomly-chosen characters are available for free players each week. Premium players can access the original 12 characters permanently.
- Collecting Gold increases damage dealt
- Collides with opponents head-on
- Leaves a trail of poisonous Dirty Water
- Fires a Death Cannon
- Conceals in the terrain
- Sets traps to immobilize enemies
- Temporarily reduces cooldown of Spell Scrolls
- Increased Mana regeneration
- 2D top-down battle style - with a pixel-art aesthetic
- Free-to-play - four free players available each week, in-game currency to earn permanent Hero unlocks
- Up to 6 player online matches - Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch
- A roster of distinctive characters - each with unique skills and effects
- 30+ Spell Scrolls - fireballs, lightning bolts, and ice bombs devastate your opponents
- 40+ items to equip - turn the tide with unique magical equipment with various effects
- 40+ stages to explore - battle in lush forests, painful volcanoes, or frozen tundras
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
29. Heroes of Hammerwatch
Heroes of Hammerwatch is a rogue-lite action-adventure game set in the same universe as Hammerwatch. Encounter endless hordes of enemies, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated levels to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire.
A rogue-lite with a lot of persistent progression. You will start each run in Outlook, a town which you can upgrade to grant your heroes with various enhancements that will further help you in your quest. The heroes themselves will also remain persistent, you can even bring your own heroes to your friends game!Features:
- Procedurally generated content: Random generated levels offers a high replay value and will bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Persistant progression: Your heroes will retain the experience gained from a run, and will become more powerful as they level up.
- Town upgrades: Construct/Upgrade 10 different buildings that will help your heroes in various ways.
- Classes: Choose from 7 different classes, all with unique stats, abilities and playstyles.
- Items: Find or buy over 100 unique items of various rarity.
- Co-op: Play with up to 3 friends in co-op.
- New Game+: Heroes of Hammerwatch will be a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!
The easiest mode is 'HARD'!
BUTCHER is a fast-paced 2D shooter and a blood-soaked love letter to the cult classics of the genre. As a cyborg programmed to eradicate the last remains of humanity, your sole purpose is to well... annihilate anything that moves.
So grab your weapon of choice (from chainsaw, through shotgun, to grenade launcher) and kill your way through underground hideouts, post-apocalyptic cities, jungles and more. And if you're feeling creative, there are plenty other ways of ending your enemies' misery - hooks, lava pits, saws... no death will ever be the same.
If kicking corpses into a lava pit and adorning walls with blood is your idea of a good time, BUTCHER is THE game for you.
(header photo by Bartłomiej T. Listwon)Key features:
- Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included)
- Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood (up to 4 million pixels available to be painted per level)
- Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies
- Put your reflex and patience to the ultimate test
- Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher)
- Adorn more than 20 levels with the insides of your enemies
- Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around)
- Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors... and more!
- Absolutely no mercy for anyone!
31. Over 9000 Zombies!
Over 9000 Zombies! is top-down arcade action blown out of all reasonable proportions. An endless horde of zombies is coming your way, how long can you survive?
So you might have already sussed out that there’s a lot of undead after you. To stay alive you’re going to need this arsenal of over 20 weapons. Some you might recognize but others are very experimental. Whether you want to shoot, burn, blow up or microwave the zombies there’ll be a weapon for you.
Keeping the barrel of a gun between you and the zombies is a good start but you’ll want to stay out of the open when things get especially crazy. Scavenge scrap metal to build barricades for protection and deploy automated turrets for extra crowd control.
You don’t have to go it alone. Bring both trusted friends and talented strangers into your fold and team up against the hordes with 2 player online co-op and 4 player local co-op.
This level of slaughter needs some decent beats. Using cutting edge research techniques we have been able to isolate the optimum audio for efficient undead butchery. Scratch that trigger-finger itch to the sound of intense electro-rock from Clearside.
The zombies will never stop. They’re only going to get faster and nastier. Keep your eyes peeled for flaming zombies, highly poisonous zombies, zombie animals, giant eyeballs and even the risen remains of political figures. You’re going to die out there so make sure you leave with a bang.
Create your own unique levels to test your mettle and the power of the zombie hordes. Upload them to the Steam Workshop and show the world your creations.
32. Diehard Dungeon
Combining its own unique take on the real-time roguelike genre, with a nostalgic 16-bit look and feel, Diehard Dungeon is a game that feels both familiar and quite different at the same time.
Followed by a trusty, treasure collecting companion chest, you must make your way through the dungeons many randomly-generated rooms and levels. Armed with a sword and a ‘hand cannon’, all manner of nasty dungeon dwellers, bosses and traps will need to be defeated or traversed in order to emerge from the dungeon victorious!
To aid you in your quest, you may be lucky enough to encounter one or more upgrades or new abilities scattered throughout the dungeon, or bump into the remnants of other players (Champions) via the unlockable 'Champion Mode'. Champions wander atop the dungeon walls, ready to unleash their souls upon passers by. Be careful though, as not all Champions are helpful.
A randomly generated dungeon is created every playthrough, with many secrets and multiple outcomes.
The game features a dynamic difficulty and ranking system - the better you do, the more challenging the game will become. Only the most skilled dungeon escapees will attain the highest ranks.
Do you have what it takes to survive the dungeon?
- Mayhem: You have 3 minutes to get a high score by any means necessary. Mayhem is easy to learn, but difficult to master.
- Survival: An endless series of progressively harder dungeon rooms. Avoid receiving damage and clear rooms within the time limit for bonuses.
- Fading Light: Destroy 10 pyramids as quickly as possible, whilst avoiding the gaze of the searching eyes, and the hordes of bloodthirsty zombies.
Each minigame has a global leaderboard.
33. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
34. Evil Maze | 恶魔迷宫 | 惡魔迷宮
Random Iiem and Skills + Hidden elements RPG + Strategy ARPG
The game starts in a dark underground maze where
a female officer is confined in the deepest depths of the prison.
She wants to get out of this nightmare maze!
Would you like to help her?
Navigate through a haunted prison maze battling evil monsters and finding hidden chests.
Improve your attack and defense skills to defeat powerful enemies and bosses!
Collect keys to open new doorways that may lead you closer to your escape...
IN THIS GAME:
Various types of puzzles and challenges await!
secret levels and boss are awaiting for your ...
UNCENSORED patch has launched on community
4 language dialogues supported: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
35. DEMON'S TILT
OCCULT PINBALL ACTION!
Turbo-Charged Pinball is back!
Updated with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets and of course MORE BULLETS!
Demon's Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N' Slash elements.FEATURES:
- A SPRAWLING 3 STORY TABLE
- CRYPTIC SECRETS
- HELLISH BOSSES
- INTENSE SPECIAL MODES
- INSANE JACKPOTS
- BULLET HELL
- A MEGA-DRIVEN SOUNDTRACK
A three-tiered cathedral to Explore:
Unlock its gothic secrets and depth over time, Packed with mini-bosses, baddies, ramps and mechanical traps.
A Unique Magic System:
Convert waves of enemy bullets into homing magic that fights for you,
or transmute them into GOLD for a banked Ultra Jackpot!
Use your Chain Meter to combo hits and keep your scoring momentum up. Link ramps to extend the Chain Meter's life. Speed and aggressive play rewards!
Base Multipliers can soar up to 99x Earn Global multipliers to rocket your score into the billions!
Complete Dark Rituals and spell letters for huge bonuses & jackpots Complete them all and unlock a special WIZARD MODE!
True full table multiball and add-a-ball modes!DEMONS
The High Priestess:
Controlled by an unknown demonic force. Turn her Wheel of Fate and take control of your destiny.
Part lion, serpent, and scorpion. An enslaved beast oversees the cathedral and protects its deepest secrets.
The humble gatekeeper of the cathedral.
A well-defended skeleton horde. Their shields will stop most shots, try and outflank them!
120 million years old is just a baby when it comes to Cosmic Gods!
An aggressive demon, its eyestalks are its weak point.
A blasphemous experiment gone awry. Watch out for the bile!GRAPHICS:
"Hi-Bit", massive colorful sprites inspired by the Neo-Geo, Saturn and PlayStation era. Scaling, rotation, camera zooms... No "blast processor" required!MUSICA Mega-Driven Soundtrack:
An all-new OST true to the guttural sound of the Sega Genesis, composed by E.C.2151
36. Delve Deeper
Delve Deeper is a turn-based Adventure/Strategy game for Windows that combines HD pixel art, tile placement, and RPG elements in a bright and humorous atmosphere. Up to four players take command of Dwarf mining teams in this fast and furious dungeon adventure meets devious puzzler, building the map as you play for an ever-changing, endlessly replayable strategy experience for you and your three best friends, or three devious AI teams.
- Gorgeous HD Pixel art, quirky humor, and the ever-present King of Dwarves!
- Pick your own team of 5 Dwarves from Fighters, Scouts and Miners
- Battle 20 powerful Monsters including Goblins, Evil Dwarves, and huge Dragons!
- New! Level Builder allows you to create and share your own designs!
- Challenge your friends in up to Four Player Hotseat Multiplayer
- Collect over 100 relics to power up your Dwarves, and view them later in The Royal Gallery!
37. Bard's Gold
Bard's Gold is a challenging platformer that let's you explore eerie worlds in a quest for a Goblin that stole your gold. Help the Bard to overcome the dungeon’s many dangerous perils and use your new-found treasures to improve your character and to buy new weapons and gear!
This game takes inspiration from early 90's platforming classics such as Rainbow Island, Rick Dangerous, Alex Kidd and Erik, which at the time were popular on the Amiga and consoles. Bard's Gold is slower paced than most current day platformers, but is extemely challenging. Players need to avoid enemies, traps and projectiles in order to progress. Being hit by any of them means instant death. Difficult puzzles and towering bosses will have to be overcome to reach the filthy goblin that stole the family treasure.Key Features
- Old school platforming experience - No tutorials or explanations how things should be done. Everything including the basic game mechanics must be figured out by yourself as you go.
- Rogue-lite - Different layouts for each level is randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them, the "random level" system will keep your interest. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen. These upgrades are permanent and will help you on future playthroughs.
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
- Death will make you stronger
- Solve intricate puzzles and defeat towering bosses
- Full controller support
- Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards
It has been my Family Treasure for generations...
I had to get it back at all costs! Giving chase to the burglar, I went through a portal that sent me to this strange world...
I must escape and return the Bard's Gold to where it belongs!
38. One More Dungeon
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, you have to get to the final level of the dungeon and destroy the obelisks, which is being used by forces of Evil to invade the world. Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- Sanity level, reduced by using of artefacts.
- Set of mutators, selected before the game started and modifying the gameplay.
39. Iron Crypticle
PLEASE NOTE: `IRON CRYPTICLE` IS AN EXPANDED AND ENHANCED VERSION OF `IRON FISTICLE` - FEATURING A RANGE OF GAMEPLAY, VISUAL AND PRESENTATION UPGRADES AND IMPROVEMENTS.
Cryptonia’s princess and the glorious Royal Treasures of Cryptonia have been abducted!
The washed-up kingsguard must leap into action and plunge down into the ancient magical crypts on a rescue mission!
INSPIRED BY ARCADE CLASSICSYou could summarise IRON CRYPTICLE as structured around the core of Smash TV / Robotron, deepened by an item collection system inspired by Bubble Bobble / Rainbow Islands, all placed in a Ghosts and Goblins / Gauntlet type medieval setting.GAMEPLAY FEATURESIf you want to survive past the Guardian Monsters of each floor then you’ll need to upgrade your abilities. Speed, Damage, Fire Rate and Weapon Duration can all be upgraded either from shops or through careful chaining gobbling up food pickups.
Most enemies drop a food item (delicious cheese, slices of cake, lollipops, hotdogs, fruit…) with which you need to juggle chain-collecting, all whilst slashing your way through hordes of ghastly creatures.
Route selection is very important too, with each floor made up of a branching system of rooms. Each room type has their advantages and disadvantages – plus with each play through the rooms all shift about and reform, just to keep you on your toes!
To help you on your quest are a range of weapons, magical scrolls and items to unlock. For close combat emergencies you can rely on your dash move for quick escape, or activate your Atomic Fist to punch a hole in the enemy ranks.
Be sure to visit the cat merchant to see what is on offer. Or try the arcade room to earn extra coins and health. You can play solo or up to 4 player local CO-OP; either way you`ll find the crypts run deep with many secrets to uncover on your adventures in IRON CRYPTICLE.
42. Spaceship Looter
What happens to the ship when the crew dies? It just dangles around the Universe together with other space debris and becomes home for aliens.
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet
A Bomberman-inspired Spaghetti Western action game with rogue-like elements. Visit the BOMBSLINGER website here.
PLEASE NOTE: Bombslinger in still in Early Access, this means that it is not the final game yet and a good chunk of the content is still missing. While we think Bombslinger is already a fun and polished experience, please keep in mind the above before purchasing the game.
Wear the poncho of the Bombslinger, a former ruthless bandit turned rancher, as he sets out on a journey to avenge the brutal murder of his wife.
Bomb your way through hordes of enemies, defeat your former posse and get to the final showdown with its leader, the Gunslinger.bombslinger Features
- Explosive Bomberman-inspired single and multi-player gameplay (Multiplayer mode coming during Early Acces)
- Procedurally generated levels and tons of items make each play unique
- 4-player battle mode a for classic local multiplayer action (coming during Early Acces)
Initial Early Access content:
- Procedurally generated single player mode
- 4 levels, 2 environments, around 10 enemies and 4 Bosses
- Several bombs types and items
- 4-players Local Multiplayer Deathmatch
- at least 2 additional environments, a total of 20 to 25 enemies and new bosses
- new classic wild west buildings (the shaman's tent, the bank, the saloon...)
- More bomb types and items
Want to share your thoughts on Bombslinger?! Join us on the Community page.
Visit the BOMBSLINGER website here.
44. Iron Fisticle
Iron Fisticle is a challenging twin-stick shooter that requires reflexes, speed and quick thinking to master. It takes the classic arcade arena shooters of the mid 80s and drags them, axes flying, into the 21st century.
Inspired by truly old school arcade games right down to the (optional) scanlines themselves, Iron Fisticle is both a retro game and a reinvention of a classic genre, with multiple routes through the game, bonus stages, a large variety of weapons and enemies, clever boss fights and much more:
• Classic twin-stick arcade gameplay meets modern accessibility, with controller support, achievements and collectables; endless supply of quarters and blistered thumbs not required.
• Randomly generated dungeons keep the gameplay fresh and offer a new experience every play-through.
• Re-live multiplayer as it was designed to be, with simultaneous two player local co-op.
• Multiple stats upgrades and weapon pick-ups change the way you play and fight in each game, while roguelikes-style persistent character upgrades allow you to explore deeper after every death.
• Over 150 different items to collect ranging from score boosters to weapons and power-ups.
• A scoring system that encourages fast paced risk taking while encouraging experimentation and discovery - like all the best classic arcade games.
• Retro-styled, hand-drawn pixel art graphics running at 60 FPS for a fluid action experience, complemented by excellent chip-tune inspired music and audio effects from Andy Lemon
45. Pharaoh Rebirth+
Dr. Jonathan Banfield, renowned treasure hunter and rabbit has finally discovered the legendary oasis of Egypt: Amshear. Brimming with archaeological artifacts, Jonathan sets out to uncover all that he can amongst the fabled ruins. However, his expedition is cut short when his ex-companion Andre Betancourt shows up to pillage the sacred site.
Armed with only his wits and his ears, Jonathan puts an end to Andre's illegal digging, and continues on his way to discovering the secrets of Amshear. With the aid of his friend, Jack, hacker extraordinaire, Jonathan finds an ancient sarcophagus in the depths of the ruins. But before he can decipher whose sarcophagus it is, Andre shows up and hastily opens it, unleashing an ancient evil, and cursing both himself and Jonathan to die in 7 days.
Jonathan must now collect seven holy grails from around all of Egypt to cleanse himself of the curse of Sehur the first.
Be delighted by the quirky humor, charming characters, and the beautifully designed world, in Pharaoh Rebirth+!
- Over 80 collectible treasures scattered throughout the game.
- Over 10 sub-weapons to use in your adventures.
- Stat boosting and ability increasing treasures that will make you the greatest treasure hunter in the world.
- Choice between English or the original Japanese.
- Easy, Normal, and Hard modes to customize your experience.
- Never before seen extra stage, featuring new enemies and a new boss.
- Boss rush mode.
- A quirky sense of humor, brimming with character.
- A charming cast of characters.
46. Warlocks vs Shadows
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. Playing as an incredibly powerful Warlock and, by using magic skills and weapons, you fight through hordes of enemies. The game places great focus on co-op and versus play between players, where you can fight in 1-4 player DeathMatch or in teams of 1v1 or 2v2.
In the singleplayer/co-op campaign you have to clear your way through 5 different dimensions with unique enemies, bosses, and environments. You level up your character by slaying evil monsters and getting better and better items.
- Pixel art graphics
- 1-4 players (co-op, versus)
- Online co-op and versus mode
- Procedurally generated loot
- 5 different worlds to explore
- 11 playable characters with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
47. Space Robinson
Space Robinson is a thrilling adventure of an engineer on a distant planet.
The intergalactic corporation VALUE sends you to repair the drilling rigs in colony number 21. A colorful planet, a friendly population, an ocean of resources... What could possibly go wrong?
Explore the procedurally generated locations of the distant planet filled with secret caches and valuable resources!
Fight dangerous enemies that lie in wait for you day and night!
Survive in the wilderness, collect resources, build protective turrets and craft ammunition!
Will this all help you get home? It depends on you!FEATURES
HARDCOREYou can always choose a way to die, be it enemies, traps, or the night! Fight, level up, unlock new guns and victory will be just around the corner!CRAFTNeed a gun that shoots lightning? Or need a first aid kit? It’s up to you to decide what to use in battle today! Collect resources and craft your dream loot!
BUILDINGDo you like to meet the sunrise, wrapped up in a blanket by the fire? Forget it! Build protective turrets to survive the harsh alien nights!BOTSSomeone has set up serious fortifications, but this isn’t an obstacle for your bots! Collect bot-assistants and destroy caches!
GENERATIONStart over and over again to find a way out! Explore all the locations to escape from this damned planet!
48. Transformice Adventures
Transformice Adventures is a Multiplayer Action RPG set in a colorful world full of mice and animals of all kinds! Go explore dungeons with your friends, gather epic loot, tend to your faithful pet, and unveil a new storyline featuring all the characters from the world of Transformice.Epic Dungeons
Grab 3 friends, and go explore numerous dungeons together! You will encounter various monsters, and need to adapt your strategy. Each of you can have a special role!Jobs
Mice are not natural fighters. But when they are attacked, they are forced to defend themselves with what are the best at. And if it is not throwing cannonballs, it is their daily jobs!
Jobs are mice’s “fighting class”, several professions that they mastered over time. Cook, Botanist, Journalist and Trickster are the first jobs planned but more will be added later!
These odd jobs offer something different from the usual RPG classes. Each job comes with few skills and particular mechanics to play around with. They will offer you additional ways of fighting and influence what you can do several times during the fight!Elisah's Gifts
To spice things up even more, after each encounter, you will be able to choose between 3 gifts from the almighty goddess Elisah. These modifiers will greatly change your way to fight, so choose wisely!
At the end of each dungeon, you will have to make a choice. You can either keep your Elisah's Gifts for a higher difficulty and better rewards during your next dungeon, or lose them all and start over. Are you confident in your skills and the gifts you got?Beloved Pets
The world is fierce and dangerous for a mouse alone. Don’t worry, there are friendly and strong buddies here to help you! More than cute accessories or a boring stat increase, they are strong and smart buddies that adds a new way to fight.
There are plenty of them, and each is unique. Attributes, abilities, bonuses, the way they attack, their behavior during fights. It is up to you to find the cutest or the ones that fit your fighting style!
A freshly hatched pet will not be able to use its full potential right away. You will need to take care of it and give it plenty of love. Several actions such as giving it the proper food or fighting specific enemies will increase its affection. Gradually, this will make your pet stronger, improving its abilities and it’s behavior during combat as well as unlocking new skills.Story time
Transformice Adventures goes deeper in the world of these ingenious but clumsy mice, the world of Transformice. Mice rarely go outside of their territory in the Muscarpone plains, playing and gathering cheese all day, competing to get magic feathers given by the goddess Elisah.
But if life goes on for most mice, shadows are lurking. Since the moment the Elisah statue was destroyed, the goddess' has been appearing less and less frequently, meanwhile the wild animals have been getting all the more aggressive. Mirolle, a young priestess of Elisah, is worried. Is it an ill omen of the devastating Anvil God’s return?HATS!!
A full wardrobe of silly hats and mouse furs! Cosmetics are the essence of Transformice. One of the main occupation of mice being finding the best outfit to show off. Cute or cool, spooky or pop culture reference, choose from a wide range of clothes and fur design to customize your mouse and your pets. Of course, you can dress your mouse without having to worry about stats!
49. Catacomb Kids
The Origin Of Dungeons500 Years ago the demon sorceress Abys was sealed away beneath her fortress by 4 legendary heroes and a 5th forgotten one. Over time, no longer held stable by Abys' magic, the fortress sank into the earth, becoming a haven for foul creatures, dark magicks, and the refuse of the Over-World. The fortress, now deep beneath the earth, became known as The Catacombs, and kids from all over found themselves drawn into its shadows - seeking riches, power, knowledge, and escape. Now, coming-of-age ceremonies and criminal sentences alike all revolve around plumbing the depths of The Catacombs, and the legend of Abys has been all but forgotten. Some say she yet sleeps in the dark below, the seals that keep her contained growing ever-weaker.What Lies BeneathCatacomb Kids is a procedurally generated platformer, with an equal emphasis on quick reactions, tactical engagement, and strategic character growth. Wield swords, spears, axes, and daggers -- unleash powerful magicks to burn, freeze and poison foes with -- overcome traps and beasts both deadly and unrelenting.
The game is streamlined but not "simple", featuring a system where basic elements interact to create complex outcomes and stories. Lure monsters into combat with one another or take advantage of environmental hazards to trick your foes into their own bloody demise. The world is your crafting space, allowing you to create new items and tools from within the game-space itself, never needing to farm materials or navigate a menu to demonstrate your cleverness.
50. Tower Hunter:Erza's Trial
With features of roguelike and metroidvania,players of Tower Hunter: Erza’s Trial fight their way up in the world of a giant tower with random modules. Different terrains are found in the towers, and there is exploration to do and challenges to overcome. Due to a contract between our heroine Erza and a demon, Erza is beamed back to the original start every time she dies. As time loops, Erza, becomes a strong fighter who can make her way to her target.
- 2.5d toon render side-scroller game that exhibits fluent motion display.
- smooth control: a dodge may cancel punish, and strength and direction can be fine-tuned for jumps.
- Soul-like actions: supplies are limited; footsie and dodge are key factors and every move and weapon has its own magic.
- Each weapon has its ownfeatures a combo with which: you can combine light and heavy blows and switch from attack andto dodge.
- The classic order system from Castlevania is incorporated: special weapon skills and magic are triggered by simple commands.
- Take advantage of the special rune core system: in every adventure, the player can choose to foster a certain passive skill.
- licence system: acquire licences based on your clearance speed and the achievement of different conditions. These licences can be used for other purposes beyond display.
- Explore hidden elements: hidden passages that can be destroyed and sealed doors that must be opened using a corresponding colour key and that are full of dangers.
Gameplay:In the world of Tower Hunter, countless warriors have already gone before you to challenge the unsolved secrets of the tower, but they failed.A mischievous god is lord of the tower. Cards appear after bosses are defeated.
The empire grants different levels of licences to the warriors exploring the tower, according to the rarity of the cards they have collected. These licences bring with them status and power. Nobles have gone to the tower to compete for status and glory, but none have been as fortunate as our heroine Erza.
In her childhood, Erza became bonded with a demon, who grants her another chance at life each time she dies. Due to this special ability, Erza can explore frontiers that no one has ever seen.
One common feature of roguelike games is that there is no checkpoint where progress can be saved, and players must lose everything if their character dies. This basic design is followed here, but players can still accumulate a certain proportion of resources during the course of each adventure, and these can be used to acquire more skills and send characters to new stages, where they develop and become stronger. The more familiar the player becomes with gameplay, the more practised the response and battle skills are and the stronger and better equipped the heroine is, the further the player can go in the tower.
This game is the prologue to Tower Hunter, which tells the story of how Erza the Sword Maiden became Empire’s youngest Major. What is in store for her? Stay tuned!