The best games like Hero of the Kingdom III are:
- arrow_rightTo the Moon
- arrow_rightOddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- arrow_rightHow to Survive
- arrow_rightEador. Masters of the Broken World
- arrow_rightWhispering Willows
- arrow_rightHero of the Kingdom II
- arrow_rightThe Dwarves
100 Best Games Like Hero of the Kingdom III:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (14)
- Android (9)
- macOS (60)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
Magicka is a fun franchise. Based on Scandinavian mythology, we follow a story of four mages that have formed an order to protect Midgard from a warlock. Yet this warlock is just a pawn in the greater game of a demon Assatur, who wants to destroy wants to destroy the homeland of the mages. The game gives few nods towards some other known franchises as Warhammer, Warcraft or even Star Wars.
Gaming process is very complicated. Having no character class as it is, every mage can create his unique combinations from eight different types of magic - water, life, shield, cold, lightning, arcane, earth and fire. Some of them are not compatible such as fire and cold because of their opposing nature, but the game deeply explores the way to create a unique gameplay-style based on your preference. Around the world, you can find magickas - scrolls that contain new spells and magic. Supporting up to four players at the same time it is a very fun game despite having loads of technical issues, like bugs and other problems.
2. To the Moon
Eva Rosalyn and Neil Watts give people a chance to live their lives "one more time" - they are operators of the machine capable of penetrating into the human consciousness and rewriting memory, fulfilling unrealised dreams in minds.
However, they do this only for those who are close to death, because such manipulation irreversibly cripples the body.
Their dying client now is old Johnny. First, doctors learn from his memory his past to find out why before his death he wants to fulfil such a strange desire - to go to the Moon.
Then there is a strong story about meetings and partings, about promises and losses. It ends well, but only in the patient's memories.
The gameplay consists of the study of small locations, the solution of simple puzzles and long, saturated dialogues. All this becomes fascinating thanks to the elaborated plot.
3. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is a platformer developed by Just Add Water. It is a complete remake of the first installment in the series, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.
The game tells a story of a prisoner of the biggest meat-processing plant on Oddworld. The Protagonist is a Mudokon named Abe who is a floor-waxer and an Employee of the Year. With the ingredients for the company's main products running out, the owner of the plant decides to launch a new treat named "Mudokon Pops!". Overhearing that, Abe decides to escape and free all Mudokon slaves he can find.
New 'n' Tasty is a 2.5D scrolling platformer with the main focus on puzzle solving. The player can talk and direct other Mudokons. The objective is to find and rescue 299 Mudokon slaves by getting them out of the plant through portals. Some Mudokons are hidden in secret areas.
New 'n' Tasty features good and bad endings. The outcome depends on the number of saved slaves. Saving over 150 Mudokons results in a good ending, which is considered canon.
4. How to Survive
How to Survive is survival horror action role-playing with a top-down perspective. The players gain control over the three survivors who, after the shipwreck, were trapped on the archipelago full of zombies. Three main characters are representing three different ways to play the game: Kenji is the most balanced handyman, incredibly fast Abbie and fighter Jack.
In the game, two game modes: story campaign and challenge mode, you can both go with a company of two friends. The essence of the Challenge mode is that the heroes need to get to the opposite part of the island, where they are waiting for the boat.
To survive the calamity, players need to collect materials and craft weapons - do everything to survive on a hostile island. As the hero level ups, new skills will be available. Players are not limited in time and can perform all tasks at their own pace. For an additional difficulty, the game has Ironman mode.
5. Eador. Masters of the Broken World
Eador is an infinite space in which fragments of hard rock fly. Each fragment is a world in which there are inhabitants.
There are also Masters in this Universe, able to collect fragments into larger worlds. In these worlds, the Masters behave like benefactors or tyrants - it depends on the nature of each Master.
You play for one of the Masters. And sooner or later you realize that you can only compete with all other Masters. This rivalry can not be won by the use of brute force. Simple, primitive strategy game does not reward.
The basis for the growth of our own world is astral energy - it is generated by every fragment. Energy may even affects the amount of gold received for the correct course in the game.
In addition to gold, there is another "currency" - "blue crystals". Gold is able to buy us "ordinary" things - soldiers, builders or loyalty. Blue crystals may be converted into magical actions. By magical actions, too, you can achieve goals quite common - to hit or steal.
The game units are not impersonal, as they play, they gain skills, gain strength. The choice of these skills is very large, and the choice of various finds and places where these findings can be found is very large too. The choice of events taking place in the worlds is also diverse.
Everything that happens to us is affected not only by our own actions, but also by the actions of our subordinates - the system of karma is very complex.
6. Whispering Willows
Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.
- Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
- Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
- Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
- Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.
Deluxe Edition includes:
- Digital Art Book - A 56 page Digital Art book exploring the concepts and style used to create the art of Whispering Willows
- Soundtrack - 10 Tracks of original music from Whispering Willows
- Wallpaper - 1920x1280 Wallpaper of Elena Elkhorn
7. Hero of the Kingdom II
Sail to the farthest islands to save your sister and defeat pirates.
You and your sister had finally found a safe haven in a small fishing village. But more troubles came soon after that. The threat of an unstoppable crew of pirates spread its shadow over the entire kingdom. Your beloved sister was kidnapped by the pirates and taken far away to lands unknown. You have no choice but to embark on a journey to save her. You must be brave. You will travel to the end of the world, helping people, fulfilling quests, learning valuable skills, and finding hundreds of useful items.
- Explore a beautiful country and sail to far islands.
- Help people and fulfill many interesting quests.
- Learn skills such as fishing, hunting and gathering.
- Find hundreds of useful hidden items.
- Reach up to 48 achievements.
8. The Dwarves
The Dwarves is a fantasy role-playing game with a strong story and tactically challenging real-time battles. 15 playable heroes, each with individual skills, are to be deployed cleverly. Take on superior numbers of orcs, ogres, älfs, bögnilim, zombies, dark mages and many more foes, to give them the low-down.
Based on the bestselling novel “The Dwarves” by Markus Heitz you’ll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come!
Categories in common with The Dwarves: Role Playing
9. One Way Heroics
In One Way Heroics, you take on the role of an intrepid adventurer who must travel across the land and face the Demon Lord before a mysterious shadow engulfs everything.
Darkness always approaches from the left, and with each movement or action you take, the void creeps ever closer. Forced to run right, you'll encounter any number of monsters, allies, thieves and shops on your desperate journey to stop the end of everything.
The good news is that you don't just have access to one world. You have access to all of them.
- A nearly infinite number of worlds to save and explore!
- Multiple classes to unlock, each with different skills and advantages.
- Dimensional Vault: Don't waste extra valuables! Lock away your inventory and save it for your next run!
- Time control: when the going gets tough, the tough freeze time and work out a new strategy.
- Steam goodies: trading cards, emoticons and wallpapers that proudly broadcast your OWH finesse!
Every world is different and unique. Lust forests or corrupted hellscapes, adorable animals or cunning thieves, each departure is a roll of the die. You might find likeminded heroes willing to journey with you, or you might meet no one and be forced to venture into the unknown alone.
Like a dimension you previously visited? Simply input the name at the Dimensional selection screen before you begin your journey. Want to try your luck with a random reality? Type any word that pops into your head, and watch as One Way Heroics builds you a world based on the name you chose.
Infinite permutations. Infinite worlds. Infinite adventure.
*This game supports Cloud Saves for most system data including clear data and unlockables, however mid-game saves do not carry over.
10. Ravensword: Shadowlands
Ravenswood: Shadowlands is the second installment in the Ravenswood series and the sequel to Ravensword: The Fallen King. It is an open-world fantasy game reminiscent of Gothic and The Elder Scrolls series. It was one of the first notable RPGs designed for iOS, although the game is also available on other platforms.
The story is set in a medieval fantasy world of Tyreas and follows a customizable protagonist. At the beginning of the game, he or she fights in the Battle of Heronmar against the dark elves and trolls. An earthquake erupts, killing all combatants except the player's character. The protagonist awakes in the city of Aven, revived by the local healers. Eventually, the protagonist meets Archmage, who sends him or her on a quest of the worldwide importance. The character has to gather artifacts called Ravenstones to open the gate to Shadowlands, the world of demons. There, the protagonist will have to kill the demon king.
The player controls his or her character from the third person view in a 3D environment. The world of Ravenswood is open for exploration. The player can accept side quests or even go hunting to gather food and experience. When the character levels up, the player can use experience points to improve the protagonist's skills and attributes. The character can also learn some of the skills by repeating them. There are no character classes, and the character can become a warrior and a magician at the same time.
11. 1 Moment Of Time: Silentville
Silentville was a small, undistinguished town. But most of all, it was silent. Nothing special ever happened there, until...
One sunny summer day, when, as usual, nothing unusual was happening, a very unusual storm came out of nowhere...
It's the kind of thing you don't quickly forget. Rumbling thunder, lightening... at times it appeared that the heavens themselves had fallen to the ground.
From that moment on, the people in Silentville started disappearing - one by one. Even the visitors suddenly disappeared without a trace.
Airplanes and birds, trains and pedestrians, drivers, tourists and even bicyclers - all of them have vanished!
This is the story of Silentville - a town with no future, no past and no present. A town lost to forever - unless someone can solve the mystery and release Silentville from its cursed non-existence.
But should that someone fail, they will be trapped in Silentville... forever!
For all players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 10 trading cards, 10 backgrounds and 10 amazing emoticons!
12. Primal Carnage: Extinction
Dinosaurs have been resurrected from extinction on a remote tropical island. Now they have escaped, and a team of elite mercenaries has been dispatched to remove the threat.
The stage is set for the ultimate battle between man and beast.
Will you hunt down human prey as a variety of legendary prehistoric creatures? Or join the mercenary team and make these bloodthirsty beasts extinct for the second time?
The real question is... can you survive?BIGGER. BETTER. MORE.
Primal Carnage: Extinction takes the successful formula of the original game and reinvigorates it with more dinosaurs, more game modes and more maps! Also featuring improved graphics, overhauled gameplay mechanics, re-imagined levels and greater customization that lets you play your own way.INTENSE DINO GAMEPLAY
Unleash your inner dinosaur as you take control of the deadliest predators the world has ever known. Choose from 10 unique dinosaur classes with specialized roles, from sneaky spitters to towering tyrants, all ruthless and very hungry.SPECIALIZED HUMAN CLASSES
Survive the island as one of 5 distinct human classes, each with their own special abilities to help the team. Use a wide variety of devastating weaponry and gadgets to take down your scaly foes.MULTIPLE MODES OF CARNAGE
- Fight to the top of the food chain in Team Deathmatch.
- Work together to reach rescue, or ensure the humans never leave the island in the objective-based Get to the Chopper.
- Challenge yourself to a never-ending onslaught of AI dinos in Survival co-op.
- Stalk the humans as an invisible raptor or band together to take it down in Hunt mode.
- Steal eggs from dinosaur nests or protect your unhatched babies in Capture The Egg.
Wage over the top prehistoric warfare in a variety of environments, ranging from lush tropical jungles, to perilous mountaintops, to abandoned labs. Some maps feature blizzards and environmental hazards such as acid pits, so guns and teeth aren't the only things to worry about.LOOT SYSTEM
Extinction supports the Steam Economy. Obtain a variety of skins and accessories for human and dinosaur alike through the in-game store & drop system. There is now a crafting system to convert lower tier items into even more valuable cosmetics. Players can also choose to trade items on the Steam MarketplaceWORKSHOP SUPPORT
Players can now create their own maps and cosmetics for submission to the Extinction Workshop page. All items will be curated and have a chance of being officially added to Primal Carnage: Extinction!
13. Dungeon Rushers
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!The Game:
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players' dungeons to plunder their treasure!Heroes: Features:
- Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
14. Quest of Dungeons
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
- Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community
15. Willy-Nilly Knight
Do you ever dream of being a real hero from a fairy-tale about dragons, sorcerers and knights? If the answer is yes, then you're in luck. Because you are in a fairy-tale right now! Moreover, you are the Knight by yourself! You are fearless, you have sharp sword and your destiny awaits you. But… There is always a catch.
First of all, you don't know what's going on. Secondly, local Gods have a plan for you. They want you to be their living weapon. To be someone who shall carry their will upon this world. Yes, it's unfair. It's absolutely, completely unfair.
So this is where your journey begins. In Willy-Nilly Knight you have to be a knight in the middle of strange and unpredictable events. If you want to find out the truth, then you should do your best in fighting and tactics. At least it's a tactical RPG.
What should you expect from Willy-Nilly Knight? It's a great story. It takes place in a wonderful world. You will meet many attractive NPCs and build friendships with them. You will master a unique tactical battle system and crafting. And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Really.
- Exciting adventure of the true hero:
You will be a vital part of the great adventure and witness many different things. Do you want an example? What about confrontation with Gods? Or do you want to be a part of English folklore? Anyway, this journey will last more than 20 hours of gameplay so there will be plenty of events for sure.
- It's real-time and turn-based all in one:
You could discover points of interest in this world in real time. But then it's time to fight game switches in turn-based mode. So you could keep your pace and plan your action carefully. Your action points is your only restriction there.
- Surprises and references:
There are so many surprises and references... Could you catch 'em all?
- Friends Will Be Friends:
In this journey you will meet many different characters. Some of them will be your enemies, but you could find friends too. Even a true love! All your companions will have unique skill-set so it's your right to choose with whom you want to be on one side.
- Real handyman:
There are so many useful things in Willy-Nilly Knight… Armours, helms, boots, gloves, weapons, scrolls, potions. You could buy it. You could loot it. You could craft it! Take your chance to let your imagination run wild!
16. Vox Populi Vox Dei 2
The story of Vox Populi Vox Dei: Episode 2 continues where the original left off: Dr. Wolf has taken the lovely girl and tried to kill our hero, but he doesn't know just how hard that that is to accomplish.
The adventure begins with the ninja waking up inside a cave, with no clue as to what happened to his girl. When he started his mission, a long time ago, he didn't realize how big the problem was: the wolves had created an empire, the enemy is stronger that ever.
Through his path he discovers a new world that forces him to expand his journey and fight not just on the ground. Dr. Wolf's army is waiting for him, the ninja must pass different challenges without hesitation, but little does he know of what awaits him next.
- New improved graphics
- Boss fights
- Original soundtrack
- Ingame/Not Ingame Cinematics
- More blood that ever
- Multiple ways of dying
- +50 Levels
- Different game mechanics
- Steam achievements
- Xbox-360 Gamepad Support
17. Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms is the next chapter in the Heretic Kingdoms saga and takes place 20 years after the events of Kult: Heretic Kingdoms. It’s an epic adventure with challenging gameplay, a gripping storyline and enchanting graphics. In this isometric action RPG, the player takes on the role of the Devourer, a demon that swallows the souls of the dead and then brings them back into the mortal realm as his puppets. It's up to him to either thwart a major threat and save the world, or to plunge it into complete disaster…Story
After four of the five members of a secret order known as Penta Nera were murdered, their souls were swallowed by a pack of Devourers. Since then, they move around the mortal realm as the puppets of the Devourers, as a demonic Penta Nera, and ravage the land in search of the essence of souls.
The fifth member of the order, bent on revenge, makes use of the only way to stop them and summons another Devourer: this one is different from his siblings. He can absorb multiple souls, but sometimes becomes more human or schizophrenic, the more souls he absorbs. He can stop the demonic Penta Nera and save the world, or he can plunge it into complete disaster...Key Features Of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
- Extensive freedom of choice, affecting the course of the game
- Gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures
- Two game worlds in one: Wander between the worlds and risk a glimpse into the dark shadow world, where you will also face enemies and solve mystic puzzles.
- One dark hero, 15 different characters: Devour the souls of your enemies and use a lot of different characters and combat styles.
- Complete a variety of diverse quests and face creatures in battle that you could only imagine in your worst nightmares!
- Huge number of fantastical creatures with unique fighting styles and challenges
- Unique party system
- 90/100 - "A well-designed adventure into dark RPG-worlds that has nothing to hide." - http://www.spielemagazin.de/spiele/shadows-heretic-kingdoms-pc/
- 4/5 - "Shadows: heretic kingdoms enters a very crowded hall of action RPGs." - http://calmdowntom.com/review/shadows-heretic-kingdoms-review-pc/
- 8/10 - "It’s a rich experience with an abundance of soul and a unique vision; there’s no need to wait ten years for that glitzy triple-A game to ape its conventions and follow its narrative ambition." - http://www.hookedgamers.com/pc/shadows_heretic_kingdoms/review/article-1374-2.html
Cuties – They are 50 colourful logical levels where you have to lead two rabbits in love through a number of obstacles. There are chasms, traps, breakable bridges and angry plants in green forests, hot deserts and even in the North Pole. The main villain is a bad pig who is on the way of the loving rabbits. Fortunately, it’s quite easy to lull its vigilance if you collect a certain number of carrots.
- Simultaneous control of the rabbits moving mirror-imagely in opposite directions;
- A large number of levels, that become more and more complicated;
- Rich graphics to please the eye;
- Constantly increasing content and new levels;
- It’s a pleasure not only to while away the time, but to develop both cerebral hemispheres as well.
19. Kingdom Wars
Kingdom Wars is a free to play 3D MMORTS with real-time siege combat, without the pay to win element so common in the genre. Having evolved from Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars this strategy game offers lively online world, where players gather resources, construct majestic towns, and impregnable strongholds, direct citizens, complete quests in the service of mighty nobles and fiendish rogues, and eventually manage a global empire. All within an online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off. All this in glorious 3d world with stunning level of detail and epic scale - with vibrant towns and thousand strong armies. And of-course let’s not forget the glorious siege battles all in real-time! Developed by Reverie World Studios, Kingdom Wars is the result of several years of hard work by a new Toronto based studio, with members all over the world.FeaturesInnovative MMORTS Approach
- Wage war with neighboring regions or complete countless hours of quests as you unveil the dark secrets of Terria while managing a persistent kingdom and economy with thousands of other players. Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all - battle against other players across the world, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
- With Kingdom Wars free to play release our goal was to create a game of skill, not bigger wallets. We have followed player suggestions and tried to avoid the common pay2win traps. In Kingdom Wars majority of micro-transaction only effect cosmetic changes or unlock bonus content, that does not effect game progress and player interaction. All the other options are limited to one time use, to prevent anyone gaining unfair advantage.
- Two additional singleplayer modes - including open-ended Campaign mode, and content-packed single-player Skirmish mode with both Lay Siege and Castle Defense maps - guaranteed to satisfy players of various tastes and gameplay styles.
- User-friendly Siege-oriented gameplay adds a whole new dimension to the battlefield as you ram the enemy gate, scale the walls, and place automated defensive systems, such as: stone tippers, boiling oil, and wall-mounted catapults.
- Kingdom Wars features three distinct civilizations: Elves, Orcs and Men, presenting a unique approach to these iconic races with three distinct styles of gameplay. Each race is complete with its own lore, language, world region and terrain, dozens of distinct units and buildings, hundreds of unique technologies, and each even has a different approach to economy and building style.
- Travel the MMORTS world using a beautifully-designed 3D World Map featuring scale replicas of all the NPC strongholds, quest areas, and the player's homeland.
- Each player’s Stronghold features hundreds of buildings that look and behave like a City-Simulation game, but without any micro-management, giving the player more time to spend on the battlefield. In addition each race offers a different approach to building strongholds.
- Combines the complexity of nearly a dozen gathering possibilities, different for each race, with automated simplicity, allowing players the options to micromanage their economy, or leave it to run itself in times of war.
- The gaming world comes alive as you build and battle during winter or summer months, as you push your armies through heavy rain or snow storms. Your economy significantly changes from summer to winter, when different strategic options are available during different times of day and severe weather makes certain units useless.
20. Doodle Devil
If You Love Doodle God…Embrace Your Dark Side with Doodle Devil!
While Doodle God was busy creating the universe, Doodle Devil was also having some fun.
The same addictive, puzzle game play that made Doodle God a hit is back but with an evil twist. Discover the seven deadly sins and watch as the world crumbles at your fingertips as you create thousands of dastardly deeds.
Combine fire, earth, wind & air to create demons, beasts, zombies... and much more. Being bad has never been so much fun!
CRITICS LOVE IT!
“It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
“Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
“Discovering each new element was an utter delight." – AppSafari
"You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." – Slide2Play
“Giving it huge thumbs up!" – TUAW
"Now I can unleash my wraith upon the world."
"Better than sinning!"
The Power of Destruction is in Your Hands!FEATURES- New Demon Battle Card Game: Fight your 9 Demons!
- Mold the combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create a universe of your
- Available in 13 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian,
Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish and Polish.
- New Graphics!
- New User Interface.
- New Demon Mode!
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
Set in a fantasy interpretation of ancient India, Unrest is an adventure RPG focused on story and choices. Play as five ordinary people who are struggling to get by in the famine-stricken city-state of Bhimra.
Brave poverty, disease, treason, political and social upheaval. Face unique burdens and gripping dilemmas as you struggle to survive in each chapter...but choices made to help one character may well make life harder for another.
In Unrest, there are no heroes of legend, there is no mystical quest, and fate has not chosen you.
You're on your own.Key Features
- Diverse Characters: Play as a peasant girl faced with an arranged marriage, a priest troubled by his radical temple, a slum dweller with a dangerous past, an ambassador from a militant nation, and a mercenary captain far out of his depth - all as part of the same narrative.
- Reactive Storyline: Hard decisions made in one chapter have consequences in the next. A choice made as one character may well determine the fate of another.
- No Right Answers: There are no fail states in Unrest - if a character dies or fails in their objectives, that becomes part of the narrative. You can play in Iron Man mode to ensure there are no second chances, or save/load if you wish (not that we recommend it).
- Complex Conversations: Unrest's dialogues are organic, branching exchanges designed to offer an unparalleled level of control and involvement to the player. You'll always know exactly what you're saying and how you're saying it, and you'll be able to see how much the person likes, fears, or respects you as a result.
- Violence is Rarely the Answer: Combat in Unrest is rare and always avoidable. When faced with the possibility of death, it's up to you to decide how much you're willing to risk.
- Lush Art & Music: Unrest's hand-drawn sprites and environments call to mind a living canvas, while the classical Indian soundtrack perfectly echoes the narrative's emotional core.
- Mod Support: Create and share your own worlds and adventures.
- Rock Paper Shotgun
One of Time Magazine‘s games to watch for summer 2014
Pyrodactyl’s promises of deep interactivity and role playing freedom have, in fact, been fulfilled - The Cloud Monster
[Unrest] tells the kind of story that very few games are willing (or able) to tell... - New World Notes
…seems really cool. I’m so thrilled that [Unrest] even exists – Jesse CoxSpecial Edition Content
- The Unrest OST, a 12-track instrumental album inspired by Indian classical music. (Preview)
- A novella set in Bhimra, written by Rutskarn of Chocolate Hammer. (Preview)
- High-res digital posters, including a concept map of Bhimra
- Behind the scenes developer footage
- Concept art & Design documents
In a world where Viking mythology collides with magic, explore the world of KYN in a fast paced role playing strategy game that combines party based combat with exploration and progression.
• A Magical Viking World Brought to Life. Unlock the mysteries of the vast world of KYN as you explore ancient ruins, lush landscapes and snowy mountains filled with intricate puzzles and plenty of danger! Fight against a variety of intelligent enemies and use your skill and cunning to take out powerful boss enemies!
• A Hybrid Tactical RPG Meets Hack-n-Slash. This is real time action in a fantastical RPG setting. You will need to leverage the environment to create traps, defend areas or build up special attacks. When tactics are needed, utilize the slow motion feature, where time slows to almost zero and you can direct your heroes to an area and assign them a task to out flank, out smart and defeat your enemies!
• An RPG Party with up to Six Playable Characters. Build that classic RPG dungeon crawling group with our motely group of heroes. Each warrior can be outfitted with different equipment and specialized abilities to meet your needs. Allocating points in mind, body, control will build characters that fit your style or meet the challenges of the puzzles you will soon face.
• A Deep Crafting and Loot System. Collect hundreds of items. Combine over 100 different elemental materials in a unique crafting system designed to help you get more powerful weapons and armor.
23. Kult: Heretic Kingdoms
In the world of the Heretic Kingdoms, a world where God is dead and religion heresy, you are cast as a young female inquisitor, working to stamp out the last remnants of religion. On instructions to destroy a relic which the Inquisition considers to be a significant threat, you are drawn into a war between two warring secret societies – a conspiracy of mages whose goal is true power, and a shadowy cult who seeks to resurrect the Dead God.
As the story progresses, you will be placed in an amoral world and left to decide your own morality. Just like the real world, your actions have consequences, and it is up to you to decide if you can live with them or not. Play as an altruistic heroine, a vicious and selfish egotist, or just a woman trying to get her job done – your actions will lead you to one of six different endings depending on where you decide your loyalties lie. Will you crush religion underfoot, or become its savior? Only you can decide!
An engaging story line written by a script team lead by critically acclaimed game writer and designer Chris Bateman (Discworld Noir, Ghost Master)!
Features a simple but rewarding combat system that keeps the action flowing thick and fast.
A vast world to explore containing around fifty locations, scores of unique monsters, and tons of loot!
Love is the one thing that will never hurt anyone.＜STORY＞ This is a story of the distant future.
An immense war left the world broken and torn.
Ashes covered the sky, the land was stripped of vegetation, and water dried up.
As a result, the human population drastically decreased.
The remaining humans huddled together to survive.
During this time, an emotions-capable robot known as a Phiroid woke up in a decayed factory.
Prior to the war, science created these human-like robots capable of feeling emotion.
As new partners for the humans, the Phiroids promised better lives for all of humanity.
However, upon waking, this Phiroid soon realized that its emotions were not functioning.
Its right hand lacked artificial skin and the mechanical parts showed how its production likely went unfinished.
This young male Phiroid had an innate desire to be with humans.
And so it began a journey to obtain its lost emotions, and wandered across this devastated world.
One day, the Phiroid was discovered by a young girl.
Thinking he was a human, she began to look after him.
She brought him to a small, but pleasant town.
While living with the young girl, the Phiroid slowly learned about emotions.
What is Kinetic Novel?
A new form of entertainment for the sole purpose of storytelling -- not a novel, not an anime, not a game -- Kinetic Novel.
Made with the goal of providing the reader with an unprecedented sense of presence and empathy for the characters through the use of a high-quality scenario, graphics, music, and other production values.＜CHARACTER＞“The Emotionless Mechanical Boy” Rei
This young boy awoke to find himself in the remains of what seemed to be a factory.
His right hand lacks artificial skin as he had been abandoned mid-production. A glove always covers the exposed machinery.
He wandered the ravaged landscape, following an innate desire to be with another human. Until one day, he was found by a young girl named Shiona.
Shiona gave him the name Rei.
“The Girl who Sings her Feelings” Shiona（CV：Kaori Mizuhashi）
Shiona is the young girl who discovered Rei. She lives in a church located in one of the makeshift towns of this devastated world.
Next to nothing can erase the smile from her face, and she is often found consoling others.
She frequently refers to the feelings and emotions of people in terms of shapes and colors, which can be difficult to understand.
She loves to sing and often performs in the church or the town square.
“The Blue Little Lady from the Library” Tipi（CV：Misaki Kuno）
This young girl lives in the town's library. For some reason, she is often found crying.
In age of digital books, this strange place for storing physical copies still exists.
Shiona calls her the “blue girl”.
Although the townsfolk know about her, few venture anywhere near.＜STAFF＞Character Design & Original Art : Itaru Hinoue.
Scenario : Tsuzuru Nakamura / Kai
Music : Shinji Orito / Ryo Mizutsuki
Theme Music : “Todoketai Melody”
Lyrics : Kai
Composition : Shinji Orito
Arrangement : Yuichiro Tsukagoshi (NanosizeMir)
Vocals : Ayaka Kitazawa
Insert Song : “Towa no Hoshi e”
Lyrics : Kai
Composition : Tomohiro Takeshita
Arrangement : Meeon
Vocals : Haruka Shimotsuki
25. Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong is the epic sequel to Hollow Knight, the epic action-adventure of bugs and heroes. As the lethal hunter Hornet, journey to all-new lands, discover new powers, battle vast hordes of bugs and beasts and uncover ancient secrets tied to your nature and your past.
26. Desert Law
Desert Law is a new spin on the traditional real-time strategy that immerses players into a post-apocalyptic world where gasoline is the new world currency.
In Desert Law, player takes on the role of Brad as he begins his quest for vengeance against those who ruined his very existence. After returning to his home village and finding the settlement plundered and destroyed, Brad swears to bring justice to the memory of his slain village. Uniting desolated outcasts, he forges a fighting unit to strike out against bandit gangs, drawing allies under his banner.
Use your tactical skills to survive in the harsh wasteland as you control a group of heroes with different statistics, drive various vehicles and fight your way through the enemy lines.Features
- Post-apocalyptic settings
- Over 30 missions with multiple objectives ranging from defense, to rescue, to all-out assault
- Detailed isometric visuals combining 2D and 3D graphics
- Modified Blitzkrieg engine
27. Bear Simulator
A game where you live life through the eyes of a bear. Eat things, go on an adventure and discover things about your forest home.
- Explore 7 different regions from the regular forest, to the mountain top or maybe take a long walk on the beach. But don't go to the Spooky Woods, none have braved that task and came out with their sanity intact.
- Fight against an array of villainous creatures that dare try to stop your bear way of life, from the horrible bunny rabbit to the dreadful frog.
- Find things to eat like bugs, mushrooms, plants or various bits of food left by humans. All of which increase your bear stats: Strength, Dive and Intelligence to name a few.
- Collect cosmetics like hats, find curious things to decorate your den, discover strange and confusing bear beds. All very realistic bear behavior.
- Discover secrets but keep them secret ya hear?!
- View your bear through the Bear Face Cam. With it you can display your hats!
- Read the markings left by other animals after upgrading your nose.
28. Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen
An exciting adventure of a brave girl who found herself in a fantasy world. She is forced to fight against the Black Horsemen sent by evil forces to annihilate every living thing.
Lost Lands: the Four Horsemen is an adventurous hidden object game-quest with puzzles and mini-games that tells a fairy-tale story about the world with never-before-seen races and folk types.
One fine day an ordinary good-looking housewife was walking down the car-park of a shopping center when she got into a cloud of mysterious fog turning out to be an interdimensional portal. As a result, Susan returns to the fantasy world of the Lost Lands she has been before. There has been a talk of her for years - the brave woman from another world is known as Susan the Warrior.
This time it is a Druid hermit, whose name is Maaron, who called her on. He had a vision of liberation of the Lost Lands from the oppression of the Four Horsemen: Heat, Coldness, Death and Darkness.
Maaron decides on to seek support of the woman from the other side; the one who has already saved the world from the forces of evil once. Susan will set forth towards the encounter with Four Horsemen with an aim to confront them.
But first, she has to eliminate the Horsemen forever in an uphill battle by finding the weakness of each…
• Explore over 50 stunning locations
• Complete over 40 different mini-games
• Challenge yourself with interactive hidden object scenes
• Assemble collections, gather morphing objects, and gain achievements
Immerse yourself in an amazing adventure in a fantasy world
Meet the peoples of the Lost Lands
Solve dozens of puzzles
Stop the Black Horsemen
Save the world from a danger threatening to annihilate every living thing
29. Only One Hope
Only One Hope - is a game in the genre of survival horror, where the main character gets into a shipwreck. Regaining consciousness he was on the island. His only hope is to learn how to survive and return to his home!
Forget everything about your simple past life!
Now you will have to overcome a lot of different problems: hunger, thirst, cold and darkness...
The player is given the opportunity to travel over the vast territories of using a raft. It can be built on an island in its own "residence" after which he would 100% return to his island.
The game has an elaborate system of crafting, also you have to improve your skills to create more complex things.
Build your house, plant a tree, raise a son! In Only One Hope you have only wild islands, and everyone of them can become you new home!
->Unique crafting system
->Big open world
30. Alpha Kimori 1
Alpha Kimori™ Great Doubt™ Episode One is the first of a trilogy of bright and colorful Japanese Anime inspired story-driven episodic 2D Role Playing Games, which feature an intricate action-adventure epic story with a delightful mix of sci-fi and fantasy elements.
The story of Alpha Kimori™ is set 50 years after the alien invasion of Earth when the newly discovered planet Kimori plays host to two warring human factions – the Bidarians, who want to reclaim Earth, and the Jinrians, who are contented with their new home. Even as the Bidarians destroy with their mighty Robotic Intelligent Cybernetic Armor (RICA) technology, the Jinrians defend the planet with the ability transmute into colossal indigenous creatures. Amidst the turmoil, young Bidarian warrior, Rick, falls in love with Jinrian princess, Yuki.
- Please download the free demo at http://www.AlphaKimori.com
- Thank you to our supporters on Steam Greenlight for getting Alpha Kimori™ greenlit at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93036357!
- Want to win a free copy of Alpha Kimori™ 1 on Steam? Post your best Alpha Kimori™ fan art or other creative content at http://www.Facebook.com/AlphaKimori. If it is featured at http://www.AlphaKimori.com/forum, you will receive a free Alpha Kimori™ 1 Steam Key!
1) Cute Japanese anime inspired graphics with full sprite battle animation.
2) Engaging sci-fi-fantasy love triangle interactive novel storyline with lots of twists and turns.
3) Life bars and escape option during combat.
4) Classic Japanese RPG Turn Based Battle gives players time for strategy.
5) Ki Skill animation and battle elemental special effects.
6) Four visible party members and switchable lead character.
7) Avoidable combat with visible enemies.
8) Player is never lost with quest journal.
9) Theme song sung by the popular Vocaloid character, Hatsune Miku ( composed by Yossy http://www.Studio-Misty.com ).
10) 5 hours of average gameplay time.
31. Avadon 3: The Warborn
Avadon 3: The Warborn is a huge, old-school, indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the conclusion of the epic Avadon trilogy. You are a Hand of Avadon, warrior and spy, judge and executioner, with nearly unlimited power to fight the enemies of your homeland. Your word is Law. However, your lands have been invaded. Barbarians and monsters are rampaging through your home, and you are the only one who has a way to stop them.
Avadon 3: The Warborn is an epic, retro adventure in an enormous and unique world. Choose from five different character classes, each with dozens of unique spells and abilities. Explore cunning dungeons, hunt for hundreds of magical artifacts, and pass judgment on your enemies (or just people you don’t like). Avadon 3 features many different endings. Will you save your people or betray them? Follow orders or claw for more power? We leave those decisions for you.Key Features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to your leaders or switch sides and bring them down? The choice is yours!
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Experience an exciting story, with fascinating characters, tough decisions, and many twists and turns.
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with earlier games is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 3.
32. FIVE: Guardians of David
Heroic Gameplay Fight a multitude of soldiers and Goliath-sized bosses.Fluid Character SwapsSwap between any of the FIVE and their unique fighting style on the fly.Miracle SystemSmite your foes with the blinding light of angels, hailstones of destruction, fires of the Earth, and many other miracles.Equip your GearGear up your FIVE with the extensive variety of ancient treasures, artifacts, and relics.Spy NetworkStop hoarding your items! Donate valuables to develop crucial ties with different Spy Networks, and reap the rewards.Epic 11-act StoryExperience the epic 11-act story of the FIVE featuring comic cut scenes from Sergio Cariello. Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us) accompanies Adam Harrington (The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands) as featured voice over actors.
Eleazar is so intense during battle that he has fought beyond the limits of his own flesh
Of all David’s Mighty Men, it is said that Abishai was doubly honored above all others
Ariella is Abishai's sister and leads David through the catacombs while evading city guards
Benaiah is a valiant warrior from Kabzeel who protects the King, executes his laws, and dispenses justice
Jashobeam is the storied son of Zabdiel who pledges both his spear and allegiance to King David
Shammah, son of Agee, decimates Philistine battle camps in service to the King
FIVE was developed by Kingdom Games, a studio formed by a talented team of artists and developers who previously contributed to Darksiders, Shroud of the Avatar, Mass Effect, The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Deus Ex, Saints Row, Red Faction, Epic Mickey, Call of Duty, Warhammer 40K, and even MORE great titles.
33. Hardcore Survival
In this game you start in a world with a bed, an anvil and a furnace around you. With your weapons and your equipment, you are ready to start your adventure crafting and trying to survive.
There are animals in the world to get the food needed, and you've got weapons, such as a pistol, a shotgun and an axe, to kill them and get the food. The furnace is used to cook it.
Mining is something needed to get resources, as well as chopping trees to get wood.
Crafting is the final step to get things, and crafting is something you will be doing all time in order to get better equipment and better buildings.
Your map will unlock when you discover the world, always have it with you.
What to expect:
-Day and night cycle
-Enemy AI (Cannibals and animals)
- Procedural Weapon Motion
How to play:
-WASD to move
-E to interact
-C to Crouch
-Tab to Inventory
-Left click to attack
-Right click to aim
-Mouse wheel to change between tools and weapons
34. Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes.
Hegemony Rome will immerse you in the history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situation. Unfolding across an epic satellite-accurate map stretching from the Mediterranean coast to the British Isles, the game utilizes the Hegemony series' trademark zoom to seamlessly take you from a grand strategic view of your empire right down to the battlefield at any time.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar brings the past to life as you manage your armies and manipulate your enemies in a beautifully drawn simulation of 1st century BC warfare. Bring all of Gaul under the rule of the Senate and People of Rome. Or, unite the Gallic tribes in the expanded sandbox mode and end the threat of Roman rule forever.
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
35. Depths of Limbo
Depths of Limbo is a difficult action roguelike with a dark theme. The fast-paced combat is spiced up with a variety of unique items and weapons found throughout the procedurally generated world.Features
- Difficult, fast-paced gameplay. Includes guns!
- A variety of items with unique effects
- Challenging boss fights on every floor
- Meaningful choices. Should you really spend 200 gold on this shiny hourglass? What about that old boot?
- Local CO-OP, bring some friends!
Easy to learn, but hard to master!
36. Spooky Cats
This cute little kitty cat is alone and lost in a haunted house! Only by collecting pennies, saving a girl named Penny, and defeating monsters can she find the way out! Use your fast fingers to defeat this adorably dark and funny platform game.
Dis game is so scawwwy!
Includes Xbox gamepad support (if supported by your OS).
YouTube Let's Play/Reviewers: Feel free to use Spooky Cats gameplay in your online monetized videos.
37. Battletank LOBA
WHAT IS BATTLETANK: L.O.B.A.?
Battletank is a 1-4 player arcade game for Windows And Mac. Play with your friends or solo with up to 4 gamepads (plus Keyboard and Mouse) on a single computer. Don’t have enough people over? Don’t have enough gamepads? You can now replace your friends with cold, heartless machines! Click on player names in
match options to change them into bots. Heck make them all bots and the game will play all by itself!
FOCUS ON FUN!
In Battletank we’ve tried to focus on quick and easy gameplay. Get in, pick your match options, and start duking it out with your friends right away! The maps are currently all single screen, so no worries about motion sickness or getting lost.
Left Stick moves – push up on the stick to go up, down to go down. Right stick aims. Right Trigger fires, and the A button usesany special weapons you may have found. That’s really all there is to it!
38. Return to Krondor
The story revolves around the disappearance of the Ishapian Church's most sacred relic, the Tear of the Gods. A band of ruthless pirates - in the employ of Sidi, a shadowy, half-mad sorcerer - attempt to seize the Tear from the Ishapian treasure ship; but in the process, they sink the ship accidentally, sending the Tear to the bottom of the Bitter Sea.
Your efforts to recover the Tear inadvertently draw you and your group into a violent, three-sided battle over the relic. Your quest leads you from the dizzying heights of Krondor's Palace, through the twisting tunnels of the sewers beneath the city, and into the haunted depths of a temple dedicated to an evil as ancient as the gods themselves.
- Excellent story set in Raymond E. Feist's world of Midkemia with surprising plot twists
- Extremely well-designed character development system
- Great, atmosphere-building soundtrack
39. Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Pokkle and Pipiro are two step-siblings living by themselves in the ho-hum village of Puck on the time-forgotten floating continent of Arges. Pokkle loves making terrible puns and wears a tail for funsies, and Pipiro loves buying fashionable clothes and has no filter whatsoever. Together, they meander through what seems to be a peaceful, monotonous existence in their sleepy little burg where nothing interesting ever happens.
Until something does, anyway! A mysterious masked figure shows up one night and steals six holy idols from the local shrine. The self-proclaimed “Archduke of Arges” tenders a hefty reward for their return, and our “brave” duo jumps at the chance to go find them – Pokkle for the glory, and Pipiro strictly for the cash moneys.
Their journey will take them to every last nook and cranny across the land and lead to confrontations with a wide variety of friends and foes, each more ludicrous than the last, as a sinister plot to revive an ancient “Demon Lord” unfolds and 500 years’ worth of history comes into focus. Can two 14-year-olds with limited abilities and almost no social skills truly save the day? Or is Arges just pretty much screwed?
Released in Japan simply as Zwei!!, Zwei: The Arges Adventure is the direct predecessor to the previously released Nihon Falcom action RPG Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection, from the creators of the popular Ys and The Legend of Heroes franchises.
Boasting a completely standalone story set on a mysterious “low fantasy” island floating amongst the clouds, Zwei: The Arges Adventure plays out as a classically styled action-oriented 2D dungeon crawler with oodles of optional content and unlockables, player-defined challenge through a unique food-based experience system, and a pervading tongue-in-cheek humor style that helps set it apart from other entries in the genre. Although released on several different platforms in Japan over the years, this is the first time it’s ever been officially released in English, and is the most feature-complete version of the game to date.
So what are you waiting for? There’s no need to ask Zwei; you Arges gonna have to play this game right now!FEATURES
- SD Anime-Style Characters Inhabiting a Colorful Hand-Drawn 2D World
Boasting beautiful painterly art rife with detail and animations, and populated with an equally colorful cast of super-deformed anime characters who are constantly on the move, the world of Arges feels perpetually alive and energetic.
- Fast and Chaotic Combat Featuring a Plucky Duo of Protagonists (and One Pet)
Fend off merciless enemies in real time with Pokkle’s melee attacks and Pipiro’s myriad magics, and solve puzzles to progress through the game’s many dungeons, all while either flanked by a loyal pet or while monitoring said pet from afar as it goes off on its own adorable little journeys.
- Tongue-in-Cheek Story and Characters Providing Genuine Humor
Pokkle’s terrible puns and Pipiro’s all-encompassing snark combine with quirky NPCs, self-aware dialogue, weird and unlikely locations, over-the-top situations, fourth-wall breaking, optional side-quests, and more to provide a genuinely funny and dynamic RPG experience.
- Food-Based Leveling System Allowing Players to Challenge the Game on Their Own Terms
Eat food to level-up, or hoard your food so you can exchange it in town for even better food down the line that grants even more experience. Will you stay low-level and challenge dungeons well beyond your means for the promise of more level-ups to come, or will you engorge yourself on demand to make the road ahead a little easier?
- Minigames, Music, Achievements, Art, and More, Creating the Definitive Zwei Experience
Play an Ys-inspired typing tutor, an adorable yet savage aeroplane shmup, or a block puzzler that rewards you for not making combos – or maybe just take the time to help guide your pet through the harsh wilderness for various spoils! If that’s not enough, why not try for one of the myriad new achievements, seek out one of the newly illustrated character bromides, or switch out the regular soundtrack for its 2008 arranged version? You can even play the game with Japanese text if you want! Add to that a bevy of control improvements and other modernizations, and you have the ultimate update to this unsung Falcom classic!
40. Legend of Miro
The story puts you in James Sullivan's shoes. A programmer at Red Zone 44 Security Inc. His main job at the company is to develop firewall algorithms to ensure the security of the clients servers. James is fascinated by numerology and has developed an obsession for various numbers and their meaning.
Due to his job, someone decides to change his life forever by forcing him to reconsider his priorities and the important things in his life. Play as James as you try to survive and return to your normal life as a changed person. But what if you can't? Is everything you accomplished gone forever?
41. State of Extinction
State of Extinction is a mature story-driven hack-n-slash role playing game (RPG) for PC Windows, Mac and Linux set in a science-fantasy Antediluvian (Pre-Flood) world of early man.
Mystical ancestral paintings on hidden rocks prophesy about humanity’s salvation. Man and Beast are both becoming bolder, fiercer and more organized with each waning moon. As a black shadow of corruptness and death blackens the land with the blood of many, you must evolve as a leader to stand against this threat.
Passing from boy to man, you will train in the ancient skills of your calling while questioning your beliefs and the role of man during a state of extinction.
Key Game Features
- EXPERIENCE BRUTAL COMBAT - Savage battles lie ahead as you put yourself between the fiercest of threats and the dearest of kin. You will need to learn the ways of Instinct, Intuition or Intelligence to stand against your enemies.
- HUNT AND FORAGE - Hunt, gather and explore your way through a vast world of resources. Through a mastery of crafts, lead bands of people in creating resources for survival.
- LUSH WORLD - Interact with various bands of people with different religions and beliefs living in snow-kissed mountains, forests and luscious grasslands.
- FACE DEADLY ADVERSARIES - Learn when to stand and fight – and when to flee for your life – as you face the behemoths of the ancient world; Saber-Tooth Tigers, vengeful Mammoths and… other adversaries you may have thought the land forgot.
- CHOOSE FROM VARIOUS CHARACTER CLASSES - Pick carefully from 3 tribes with over 20 unique Skills which you will learn as you grow in intellect. Which tribe you choose could be the deciding factor between mankind’s Evolution and its Extinction.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF IN AN EPIC NARRATIVE - Cut your way through suspense, action, love and surprise in a mature science-fantasy story about what really happened to the early man. Even at our highest State of being, we are never truly safe from Extinction.
42. The Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime
Return to the spectacular origin of the acclaimed Journeyman Project series in this specially enhanced edition. Get primed for time travel as Agent 5, in a desperate mission to stop a mysterious terrorist behind a series of ‘rips’ in the time-space continuum. Immerse yourself in a series of amazing worlds, encountering fascinating challenges and characters along your way. It’s a non-linear race against the clock to stop the deadly temporal distortion waves before you — and your world along with it — become history!
- Features all the rich worlds from the original award-winning adventure game, expanded with upgraded graphics and seamlessly integrated with full-motion video.
- Dozens of puzzles and challenges with adjustable difficulty settings and assistance from online artificial intelligence at your disposal.
- Incorporates "lost features" from the unreleased PlayStation version.
- Immersive gameplay, fascinating characters, and a remastered soundtrack provide a dynamic experience.
43. Dinosaurs A Prehistoric Adventure
Be the Dinosaur!Experience the world of dinosaurs like never before! Dinosaurs A Prehistoric Adventure is an ARPG where you could play as 15 dinosaurs in a semi-open world environment.DescriptionDinosaurs A Prehistoric Adventure is an ARPG where you could play as 15 dinosaurs set in a fictional world. Even though the setting of this game is completely fictional, the dinosaurs included are modeled based on real world findings. Each dinosaur is unique and have their own strengths and weaknesses. This means that each dinosaur have their own way of overcoming challenges. Dinosaurs A Prehistoric Adventure includes two main modes, the adventure mode, where players would be able to play as a dinosaur, and an exhibition mode where players would get to know more about the dinosaurs.LoreThe world of Dinosaurs A Prehistoric Adventure brings players to a post-apocalyptic prehistoric world where pods have erupted and released poisonous material to the atmosphere. The rapid increase of poisonous material in the air transform some of the inhabitants into mutated violent beings that are wreaking havoc in the land. These beings are guarding the source of the corruption and should be stop at all cost before more fell victim to this contamination.Features
- Play as 15 dinosaurs with each having their own strengths and weaknesses
- ARPG elements combined with survival elements such as hunger, thirst, and much more
- Rich and unique environments that are both challenging and fun to explore
- Two game modes: Adventure Mode and Exhibition Mode
- Simple controls
44. Project 5: Sightseer
Project 5: Sightseer was designed to be a cooperative multiplayer sandbox game set in a vast, procedurally generated world. Players start with nothing but a scanner and a mining laser in the location of their choosing by themselves or with their friends, then venture forth to discover resources, build outposts, research technologies and ultimately unravel the world's secrets.
The world of Sightseer has a strong emphasis on science. For example burning coal produces CO2. This CO2 can be stored in its gaseous form, but chilling it below -78.5 Celsius will turn it into dry ice, making it much more compact. If the CO2 gets released into the atmosphere, nearby trees will slowly absorb it back into the environment -- but burning too many hydrocarbons will still pollute the area, bringing dire consequences.
Most of the world's resources are finite, and depleting a resource node will mean that the players will need to find another source. Actual world chemical formulas can be used to convert one resource into another. For example Electrolysis can be used to extract Hydrogen from water, then the Hydrogen can be mixed with Nitrogen with the help of an Iron catalyst to form Ammonia. Even vehicles that get destroyed will effectively litter the surrounding area with the resources used to make them, ensuring that nothing gets lost.
Each world is persistent, and player achievements are recorded for posterity. For example once a player establishes an outpost, that player's name will always show up for others visiting it in the future. The same goes for artifacts -- the first player to discover an artifact will be remembered as such -- so go out there and explore! Even the trade routes established between different outposts will show the name of the player that found the fastest route.
Players are free to play offline by themselves, online with others, or host private worlds for their friends. Hosting a game offers a Creative Mode option where all resource costs are ignored and dying isn't possible -- for those creative players that just want to build cool things! Outside of the creative mode, everything costs resources in order to create: for example any hard metal can be used to create a storage crate, while researching Nuclear Fission will require players to find a way to enrich Uranium.
Playing online, players can band together to form factions, establish outposts, set up their automated defenses, or even siege and capture outposts belonging to other factions. With adequate scientific research various sensors exist to aid players in setting up basic automation -- such as gates opening when a friendly player gets near or turrets that activate only when a radar detects an enemy.
In the end, what Sightseer offers is a creative sandbox -- with the only limit being the players' imagination.
45. Extravaganza Rising
Three brave souls boldly descend into a town ridden with monsters, allies and everything in between. Driven only by the promise of powerful trinkets, unlimited treasure and almost certain death, they venture on. Bravely they wander these cursed lands - apprehensive, yet driven by an unshakeable belief in a single universal truth...
Fortune favors those bold enough to collect and train tiny monsters.Collect and Train Tiny Monsters
Fight alongside what were once enemies as you teach them to feel both love and hate at the correct times. Build a lasting friendship by feeding them sweet food and teaching them new skills.Find Secret Rare Versions
Every monster has a rare version waiting to be discovered. Rare monsters are more formidable than their regular counterparts and have access to a special magical skill normally only learned by people.Uncover the Legend of Monsterville
Select one of three wayward souls to delve into the land of Monsterville and uncover its secrets. Where have the monsters come from and why are they here? Why do they all seem to obey the old lady in town? And most importantly, which of them is the strongest?Side Quests and Mini Games
Side quests and mini games provide opportunities to cheat people out of their money, attain powerful gear and discover the most powerful monsters in Monsterville.
46. Honor Cry: Aftermath
A war that has lasted over 100 years is coming to an end. The blood, sacrifice and pain of any conflict between men bear many scars, and in the world of Honor Cry, loyalty and glory go hand in hand.
In this game, you play Commander Jerus, a decorated veteran soldier who has been stranded in a hostile part of the realm. You are joined by your long-time friend and soldier Captain Verrel, whose bursts of rage can inflict much harm on his enemies. Your goal: To find and defeat the evil Cryum, end the long war and return to your family.
But of course, things are not always so simple...
- Detailed maps and graphics, along with weather and fog effects in full 720p. Randomized encounters and loot every game!
- Over a dozen different skills to choose from, along with 6 different stats for each character.
- Easy to use mouse or keyboard interface, fully customizable to your taste.
- Over 200 different items, each with hundreds of variations due to the prefix/suffix system.
- Over 20 quests to complete in this 3-5 hour experience. Other features include over 30 different monsters to fight, 5 different environments and full unique music score and professional voice acting.
Join the battle in Honor Cry: Aftermath today!
47. Lost in Paradise
Immerse yourself in a lost paradise, with a deep mystery hiding beyond its pristine shores.
As a crew member of a suddenly and mysteriously capsized ship journeying through the notorious Bermuda Triangle, you find yourself being the sole survivor on a seemingly deserted island. Deserted but not always uninhabited. Solve the mystery of the lost paradise and claim your destiny. Get back to nature, learn and hone your REAL world survival skills, solve puzzles and live the adventure.
Lost in Paradise is a third person point and click adventure reminiscent of the classics from 90s (similar to modern escape games or hidden object games, but deeper) with spellbinding ambient nature graphics and an art style all it's own.
- Explore over 25 stunning natural locations with brilliantly alive animations, sounds and weather effects.
- Enjoy six beautiful, relaxing and mysterious music tracks specially tailored to the environments and puzzles (with in game volume controls).
- Challenge yourself with over a dozen logic puzzles and mini-games to tease your brain and test your skill.
- Learn REAL survival skills that you can carry over into the real world, like building a campfire, knife, rope and much more in the wild.
- Gather clues, notes and items to solve conundrums and unravel the mystery of the island.
- In game map to easily travel between locations and in game diary to record and store clues.
- In game tutorial system for newer players. Whether you are a casual gamer or a seasoned puzzler, the game is fit for everyone.
- In game context-sensitive hint system - If you're stuck, you can get a single hint at a time to nudge you along, without having to leave the game to look at entire walkthroughs online and jump into spoilers.
- Hot spot highlight system - no pixel hunting, all gameplay.
- Multiple difficulty levels - Hard for veteran players and Easy for beginners,
- Multi-language support - currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Hindi.
48. Remaya Idle
Remaya Idle is a new incremental game which supports full idle and full active. Choose your way and beat the game.
There are many types of items in Remaya Idle, such as:
-Potions: drink potions to increase your damage.
-Equipment: equip different types of gear to enhance your stats.
-Books: use books to modify any item in the game, farm rare ones to become stronger.
-Dungeons: look for the rarest type of items in the game and manipulate them to generate loot.
### NOTE FOR LAPTOP USERS ###If you have a decent graphics card and still have bad performance, it's possible your card is not being used to run the game. Try enabling your graphics card for run_game.exe (the game launcher), here's a guide for NVIDIA and ATI.
-------------------------------------------What is DinoSystem?DinoSystem is a 2D, top-down ecosystem and survival simulation that allows players to either manage the ecology of an evolving island (inhabited by dinosaurs), or survive in it as a human, dealing with realistic survival mechanics, and with a deep character progression system that tracks how your character's body adapts over time.An emergent, living world:Everything on the island is subject to biological and physical rules, and nothing comes from nothing: will you hunt the last dinosaur of its species for a steak, or will you protect it from extinction and make sure its eggs hatch? These are the dilemmas you'll face in the game, as long as YOU don't get extinct.Development:To see all the features planned for the full release and the ideas we are considering, please check the development roadmap, and feel free to join the discussion and make suggestions!Game Modes:
- God: Manage the island ecology, change the weather, trigger devastating events, and see how the ecosystem adapts. NOTE: God mode still lacks a proper GUI and tools to fully interact with the world; expect it to be expanded throughout the Early Access phase.
- Survival: Join the island as a stranded human, see how long you can survive as part of it, and how your body changes in the process; the game offers the option to play either with "casual" or "hardcore" difficulty. NOTE: there is no story yet as a background for the Survival mode, we're still working on it, and you can help us find a good one!
- Ecology simulation: the game simulates a Cretaceous ecosystem populated mainly by dinosaurs, animals and plants don't "spawn"; they are born, then grow, reproduce and die.
- DinoSystem uses a complex seasonal model that calculates day/night length, relative position of the sun, and influences the weather. Seasons transition is gradual, no sudden change between two seasons.
- Realistic weather model that takes into account variables like time of day, humidity, temperature, and pressure; generating weather conditions like rain, snow, wind, sand/snowstorms, thunderstorm and fog.
- Thunders can trigger huge wildfires, burning down entire forests.
- Realistic water cycle: rain creates puddles that can either evaporate or grow into ponds and lakes. Evaporation takes into account air humidity, temperature and sun exposure.
- Terrain changes according to factors like presence of water, weather, vegetation, and location. Any area can become fertile or arid, new forest or grasslands may form or disappear over time.
- Fire (from torches to campfires and wildfires) consumes available fuel, releasing heat and light, and it's influenced by air humidity and wind; you body and all objects near a fire are heated up. Fire can spread to nearby vegetation and trigger a wildfire, if ambient conditions are favourable.
- Animals AI allows them to survive in their world and adapt; they'll reproduce, care for their youngs, look for protection or compete for food and mating.
- Each new island is randomized at game start, based on parameters set by the player.
- Everything, from dead animals to branches, decomposes based on factors like temperature, humidity, and location. There is no "timer" after which an item or a carcass disappears.
- Deep, complex and rewarding character progression system: metabolism, body muscles and fat change according to your lifestyle, and even your character's sprite changes in appearance to reflect this. Get fat to survive winter, get slim to be lighter and swifter, or get muscular to be stronger in combat and more capable of hard work, but make sure to eat enough proteins...
- Needs like thirst and hunger are not just bars that drop at a constant rate: everything, from performing actions to metabolism and body weight, influence the rate at which you burn calories, consume water or get tired. For example, high temperature or intense activity make you sweat, requiring you to drink more water.
- Dozens of skills, both mental and physical, that raise as you perform a particular action; but can also decay if you don't use them for a long time (only in "hard" difficulty!).
- Crafting system allowing you to create items and weapons, advancing in technology at each step. NOTE: few items are craftable in the current Early Access build; expect many more to be added throughout the development!
- Foods with different nutrition values: meat is valuable because of proteins, but make sure you cook it...
Many more features will be added throughout the development! Again, check the development roadmap, and feel free to get involved and suggest new features.
50. Grind Zones
Grind Zones is an amazing place where you may find unexpected adventures, admire cute atmosphere and participate in intense battles. It is the bright and colorful fantasy world filled by magic, heroes and amazing creatures!GameplayExplore the territories, fight monsters, collect the potions and loot, buy new weapons and equipment, unlock new skills to become the strongest hero of the Grind Zones! Cute cartoon style of the game will delight the fans of the soft colors, anime fans and all those who are tired of playing in pseudo-realistic RPG. Grind Zones is a place for the wide opportunities. The game has leveling, various skills, shops, mobs, loot, bosses, in general, everything is what millions of players around the world love this genre. Immerse yourself in this wonderful world right now!