The best games like Her Story are:
- arrow_rightLife is Strange: Before The Storm
- arrow_rightSyberia 2
- arrow_rightCondemned: Criminal Origins
- arrow_rightwhile True: learn()
- arrow_rightThe Blackwell Legacy
- arrow_rightCatherine: Full Body
- arrow_rightThe Jackbox Party Pack 5
- arrow_rightYuppie Psycho
100 Best Games Like Her Story:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (8)
- PlayStation 4 (17)
- iOS (24)
- Android (14)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Life is Strange: Before The Storm
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a three-part episodic prequel to Life is Strange, an interactive movie adventure game. It’s a tribute to Chloe Price, one of the protagonists of the original game. While the core mechanics stays the same as you need to interact with items and make decisions, the key feature has changed. Instead of rewinding time you can use the Backtalk option - Chloe’s ability to talk out the opponent.
The story develops around Chloe’s relationship with Rachel Amber. While ditching the school with her girlfriend, Chloe gets involved in a drug accident. The game features characters from the original title and introduces several new heroes. The plot depends on the decisions you make through the game. The story has multiple endings with several changings in side arcs.
The game also features improved graphics, Chloe’s customizable outfit that affects her interaction with people, and the ability to change the environment with tags and graffiti.
Categories in common with Life is Strange: Before The Storm: Adventure
2. Syberia 2
Syberia 2 is a classic third-person point-and-click game from the famous French game producer Benoit Sokal. Play as American lawyer Kate Walker. She abandoned her stressful life in New York and ended up following her recent case into snowy Russian tundra -- Syberia.
Continue the story that grasped players hearts in the first installment of the series. It is impossible to get stuck or die but the mere atmosphere and graphic design creates tension and lets player fully immerse into the game universe where surviving remnants of prehistoric beasts still live.
The game was ported to a number of systems and gained the new life on new Nintendo console -- Switch.
3. Condemned: Criminal Origins
Condemned: Criminal Origins is a grim crime thriller that lets you play the role of a detective and investigate the murder of a young woman. The game features a dark and paranoid atmosphere with some disturbing imagery. The player controls the protagonist, an FBI agent Ethan Thomas, who was summoned to a crime scene in an abandoned building. His job is to collect the evidence, such as fingerprints and fluids, and send it to the FBI forensic laboratory to find clues to the mystery. Thomas will use the information he gathered to solve puzzles and access new territories of the fictional Metro City. His goal is to track down the murderer who is likely a famous serial killer. The job proves to be dangerous, as Thomas has to visit some of the darker places in the town and fight thugs and psychos, while the main villain seems to keep an eye on him.
The combat system in Condemned: Criminal Origins is more realistic than in most first-person shooters. Here, firearms are able to kill people in one hit, however, they are seldom used, and the ammunition is very scarce. Ethan Thomas mostly uses improvised weapons, like shovels, wrenches and even a mannequin arm. Melee weapons also allow you to block enemy hits, and mastering timely blocks is essential to avoid being killed.
Categories in common with Condemned: Criminal Origins: Action
4. while True: learn()
Everyone is speaking about machine learning. Forbes writes that these developers and Data Scientists have incredible salaries, Elon Musk says that they can accidentally create an AI that can enslave humanity. So, what are these people really doing when they come to work? This game is a simulator of a machine learning specialist who uses visual programming to make his living. Learn what those guys are actually doing and realize if it is possible to create a big and scary evil AI by mistake (or not)?Features
- Work as a freelancer or run a startup
- Write systems using visual programming interface to complete clients' orders
- Deploy system to the cloud
- Reuse system components in future
- Scale the system when the amount of data gets huge
- Make money as a machine learning developer
- Learn how machine learning works
5. The Blackwell Legacy
When Rosa Blackwell's only relative dies after twenty years in a coma, she thinks the worst is over. This all changes when Joey Mallone, a sardonic ghost from the 1930s, blows into her life and tells her that she is a medium. Whether they like it or not, it is up to them to cure the supernatural ills of New York in this critically-acclaimed series of point-and-click adventure games.
When three NYU students kill themselves one after the other, nobody thinks that a sinister force is at work. Nobody but fledgling medium Rosa Blackwell and her new spirit guide Joey Mallone. It's trial by fire as they set these troubled spirits to rest.
6. Catherine: Full Body
Catherine: Full Body is an action, adventure, RPG and puzzle game developed by Atlus and SEGA of America, Inc.. It was originally released in 2019. It was published by Capcom. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Catherine: Full Body is available on PS Vita and PlayStation 4. The game is sold via PlayStation Store.
Katsura Hashino produced the game. Katsura Hashino directed the game. It was scored by Shoji Meguro.
7. The Jackbox Party Pack 5
It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!
1) The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
2) The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
3) The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
4) The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
5) The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
Categories in common with The Jackbox Party Pack 5: Casual
8. Yuppie Psycho
First day at a new job? What a nightmare!
Join Brian Pasternack, a young man with no future in a dystopian 90s society, on his first day at one of the world’s largest companies, Sintracorp. Uncertain, unprepared, and massively unqualified, will Pasternack have what it takes to shine in Sintracorp’s hierarchy? It all depends on how he performs on his first assignment… and whether he survives it.
During his unconventional employee orientation, Pasternack discovers what his new job really entails: hunting a “witch” whose powers made the success of the corporation possible in the first place, but who now seems to have returned to torment its employees. Brian will meet all kinds of odd characters, escape from terrible creatures, and unravel the hidden secrets of Sintracorp’s dark past.
During Brian's Time at Sintracorp, you will:
Familiarize Yourself with Your Workspace: Use the elevator to discover who’s working and what’s lurking on every floor of Sintracorp.
Learn Office Protocol: Learn when to chat, when to work, and when to cower in terror from otherworldly beings.
Engage in Watercooler Conversation: Investigate your co-workers and discover their sordid, blood-soaked secrets.
Consider your five-year goal: Only you can choose how this story will end, so make your decisions carefully!
Assess health and safety: Use different light methods to light your path and reveal what is breathing in the dark.
Conduct a Rigorous Personal Assessment: Find clues, solve riddles, discover new paths - all without letting the Witch catch you!
9. Press X to Not Die
You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Survive the streets, find your girlfriend, find out what happened, and get the hell out of town in this ridiculous live-action interactive movie adventure!
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 35 minutes of HD footage!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- 25 unique ways to die!
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices!
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
11. Velvet Sundown
Jump into the role of a star and experience a new type of social gameplay!
Velvet Sundown is a social multiplayer role-playing game, taking place on a luxury yacht cruising the waters of a fictitious Caribbean state of Balbonia. Embark on a journey full of conspiracies, trickery and secrets where you can never tell a friend from foe.
In the beginning of each game you are assigned one of the 11 readymade characters at random. Each character has their own unique agenda to pursue, as well as a randomized goal to strive for. Fulfilling your objectives might not be as easy as it seems though: as everyone else has their own secrets, some of the people aboard might not be as willing to co-operate as you would like. It is up to you to use your cunning, wits and social skills to get what you want and avoid spilling your own secrets.
The scenarios are always multiplayer and require a minimum of 4 players, which means that every character you see is played by a real person. This also means completing quests always requires freeform chatting and interaction with the other characters.
Velvet Sundown is based on the Dramagame engine developed by the Finnish game developer Tribe Studios Ltd.Key Features
- The first entertainment title ever to use revolutionary Dramagame mechanics and technology
- Endless replayability: players' actions affect how each scenario plays out, so every session is truly unique
- Uses high-quality text-to-speech technology by Acapela to enhance immersion
- No grinding, no killing, no looting – just 100% pure role-playing
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
13. Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes
A local contest turns into an arson scene and now deceit smolders among the charred ruins of the River Heights Town Hall. Police have several suspects, but well-placed incriminating evidence and poisonous local gossip compelled authorities to make only one arrest: Nancy Drew. Can you, as the teenage detective and her closest friends, catch the real arsonist and extinguish the accusations among the embers?Key features:
- Play as Nancy Drew and explore her hometown of River Heights
- Assume the roles of Nancy and her friends Bess, George, and Ned
- Identify fingerprints at the local police lab
- Ask tough questions. The answers vary depending on which character asks.
- Collect evidence and pin it on the suspects
- Visit the Drew home and explore Nancy’s room
- Order different flavors of ice cream at the parlor
- Hunt for clues to the real arsonist
- Save your reputation before it goes up in smoke
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
Categories in common with Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes: Adventure
14. Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic)
Ahoy Mateys! From the Mind of Sid Meier, The Golden Age of Buccaneering has returned with Pirates! Gold!
You'll criss-cross your way along the 17th century Spanish Main in search of all-new adventures.
You'll lead a crew of hot-blooded buccaneers into rollicking harbour towns. And risk your booty and your life plundering enemy ships!
Hunt for magnificent treasures! Unravel the mysteries and clues of your adventure! Even battle your way through enemy waters on grueling rescue missions!
Will you win your rightful place in history? Or will you end up shipwrecked on a distant island? The answer can only be found in the swashbuckling Pirates! Gold.
- Experience the untamed era of piracy through stunning new VGA/Super VGA art and graphics!
- Feel the ring of crossing swords and the boom of mighty cannon with enhanced sound features!
- Skewer scurvy rogues with enhanced sword-fighting capabilities!
- Gain power, prestige or even the hand of the governor’s daughter!
- Bombard enemy ships!
- Explore more coastal towns, each with it's own dangers
- Includes the original Sid Meier's Pirates! game! and bonus Map, Soundtrack and Cheat Sheets.
15. Crystal City
Series name: «Stop The Earth, I'm Getting Off»
Genres: Kinetic novel (no choices), social fiction, ecchi, humor
You are young and smart but your thick-lensed glasses make you a persona non-grata at the feast of life. Nonetheless, an unexpected chance turns up for you to become a man. The only thing is, during sex you find out that having it teleports you to other worlds... which you’ll have to save from global disasters and catastrophes. But for a start I should try to return home. How? The same way I got here – find a girl and try not to fall in love with her. Because if I do this thing right I will probably never see her again...
16. Contradiction - Spot The Liar!
Contradiction is a unique adventure / murder mystery game that uses live-action video for the entirety of the game play. All you have to do is interview characters, spot their lies and catch them out!
Contradiction is a brand new take on the concept of an interactive movie and brings the genre to a whole new level of playability. It plays as smoothly as a 3D graphic game. You can wander freely around the game environment, collecting evidence and witnessing constantly changing events.
But the game is all about interviewing the characters you meet, questioning them about all the evidence you’ve collected and things you’ve seen, then spotting contradictions in their answers. Pair two contradictions together and watch them try to worm out of it!
Works best plugged into a TV preferably with a bunch of people to help spot the lies - but can be played alone on your laptop or PC just fine!
17. 10 Second Ninja
Ninjas are cool, this is an established fact of the universe. Nazi Robots from space are not cool, they are the complete opposite of cool, and Robot Hitler is out to get you, the world's first ninja.
You have 10 seconds to destroy all Nazi Robots in your vicinity. IT. IS. ON.
Become the ultimate Ninja and take down Robot Hitler’s automated autocracy in this blisteringly fast platformer.
Ready, Steady, Ninja!
- Blitz through 40 challenging levels!
- Fight again and again to get the best time possible and a glorious three star rating!
- Break your controller or keyboard out of anger!
- Battle your friends down to the millisecond on the leaderboards
- Prove you know how to play games and collect all 30 achievements
Warning: This game contains flashing images. It is advised that you do not play if you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy.
18. Furry Girl 🐺
Short DescriptionWith Furry Girl 🐺 you can truly relax and experience ethereal pleasure! Help them light the fire of love and you will get unforgettable emotions.
Special thanks to FR95 and Paintchaser and the whole Furry Community Unique Features
- Several stages of undressing Furry Girls*
- 18 Full-HD levels (+1 bonus level)
- 100 impressive achievements
- Cheat-code "FURRY" will give you completion of the level instantly
- Two unique game designs especially for you - day and night modes
- Sweet and charming music
- Three unique Furry game modes:
- Great artworks with hot Furry Girls
- Nice atmosphere, exciting effects and sound
* - in some levels
19. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
20. Super Seducer 2: Advanced Seduction Tactics
Are you ready to become irresistible?
Super Seducer 2 takes seduction to all new levels of realism. With 10 times the budget of the first game, Super Seducer 2 is much bigger, better, and more seductive.
Our hero is joined by some new friends as the story continues across 10 all new scenarios:
- Boss & Secretary
It’s dangerous territory but the workplace is still a common place for relationships to begin. How do you successfully navigate and avoid getting fired (or sent to jail).
- Girl in a Group of Guys
One of the toughest seduction situations imaginable. She is a feminist and her friends are tough guys who’d like to squash you. Can you keep them at bay and leave with the girl?
- Strip Club
She’s beautiful, she’s sexual, she’s tough. How do you get past being a customer and see her outside work…without paying for tons of dances?
- Dating App
Take your Tinder dating to the next level and arrange a date with a beautiful blonde.
- Interracial Dating
How does a British Born Chinese man seduce a beautiful brunette, all whilst a drunk Richard is trying to help (or hinder) the proceedings?
- Looking for a One Night Stand
How to find people that are looking for no-strings-attached fun, and escalate things so that you can get them back home as fast as possible.
- Looking for a Serious Relationship
It’s time to settle-down and find the one, can you make the right moves and not blow it by choosing the wrong person?
- Posh Totty vs Supermodel
She just stepped off a yacht, but the supermodel is just too sexy. The choice is yours.
- Older Mahmoud, Younger Woman
The man, the myth, the legend. Mahmoud is in town, and he has some dates. Can he seduce his Habibi? Will the 25 year age-gap help or hinder him?
- …And a bonus level in Mandarin Chinese.
Super Seducer is a realistic choose-your-own adventure FMV game where the player makes choices in dating scenarios and sees the action play out. Choosing the right options will result in the best possible ending, and anything else will result in failure. Along the way you will be given advice by our resident dating gurus, allowing you to learn key dating concepts and improve your social life.
Play from a woman’s point of view, getting unparalleled insight into the female mind in dating situations.
Make Like a Tree
With true-branching, it’s possible to take a level in totally different directions.
Depending on what skills you use and how many mistakes you make, you will see up to five different endings to each level.
Legendary Seduction Gurus
When making the game, we consulted top dating experts from around the world to make sure our Tinder game was perfect, that we knew what issues face cross-cultural dating, and to get our female-perspective levels spot on.
21. Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency
In this tremendously patriotic parody, guide President Trump as he builds the wall, defeats ISIS, and overcomes the globalists by making America rich through great trade deals!
Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency is a unique strategy/simulation game that is challenging, addicting, and just plain fun! It features a constantly changing world economy, action packed side-scrolling battles, plenty of gear to unlock, and (of course) President Donald J Trump.
With a perfect mixture of tongue-in-cheek comedic elements, references to real world issues, action and strategy Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency is easily the most fulfilling game you're going to purchase this year!
22. She Sees Red
She Sees Red is an interactive live-action thriller full of drama, violence, and your responsibility.
There's been a strange murder in a night club. A detective is doing her best to find the elusive murderer who continues their killing spree leaving abundant evidence behind. Make different choices to affect the plot line and reveal all pieces of the puzzle.
Dynamic and non-linear plot: it's a short but intense story with four possible endings that depend on your choices.
Unconventional storytelling: the plot consists of two intertwined lines, and your choices in one of them determines the other.
Real motion picture: it is a live-action movie presented to you by true professionals.
Eliza is a visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it. Follow Evelyn Ishino-Aubrey as she reconnects with people from her past, gets to know the people of Seattle who use Eliza for counseling, and decides the course of her future.
After abandoning her high-powered tech career and a mysterious three-year absence, Evelyn Ishino-Aubrey resurfaces working as a proxy for a virtual counseling app called Eliza. Her job consists solely of reading a script provided to her in real-time by an AI, leaving her no autonomy over what she says. Is Eliza a technological marvel that brings therapy to those who otherwise couldn’t access it? Or is it an ineffective replacement and another vector for technology companies to gain control over our lives and humanity?
As she reconnects with people from her past and gets to know the ordinary people of Seattle who use Eliza for counseling, Evelyn finds herself caught in the middle between differing sides of the argument— and as she begins to question everything about her past life and future purpose in the world, it becomes clear she must confront the turmoil and darkness inside.
A thought-provoking story told in the form of a visual novel from an award-winning indie team.
Follow Evelyn’s journey through a present-day Seattle brought to life with beautiful hand-painted art.
Get to know Eliza’s clients and the employees of Skandha, the technology giant behind it, with over a dozen fully-voiced characters and powerful performances from a highly regarded cast.
An evocative, ambient original score by the composer for Infinifactory, SHENZHEN I/O, Opus Magnum, and EXAPUNKS.
Is AI-driven counseling better than nothing? Is it worse than nothing? What responsibilities come with technical skills? Consider your own answers to these questions and more.
Counseling sessions getting a little too real? Relax with Kabufuda Solitaire, a new take on solitaire using Japanese kabufuda cards.
24. The Price of Freedom
Ask not what this country can do for youJanuary, 1960. The US is deep in Cold War with Russia, and nuclear war seems eminent, when Benjamin Miller breaks into CIA research facilities, stealing valuable Chemical Weapons research. Your mission: assassinate Miller and protect this information from falling into enemy hands. What seems like a straight forward mission soon takes a dark turn as you learn the truth behind Miller's motives.
Become part of the story in this thrilling interactive Room-Scale VR narrative, inspired by true events.Features
- The first in an episodic series.
- Voice actors including Jason Douglas (The Walking Dead, Dragon Ball Super) and Christopher Sabat (Dragon Ball series, One Piece)
- Explore a fully immersive environment. What secrets will you uncover?
- Thought provoking story.
- From the creators of the 360 VR film Imago.
- Full support in English and Chinese.
25. Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
26. Overclocked: A History of Violence
Set against the backdrop of a catastrophic thunderstorm raging over New York City, Overclocked explores an archetypical, yet actual condition of mankind: violence. This psychological thriller mixes frightening fictional thriller elements using innovative narrative structures. Overclocked charts the diffuse areas where memories and illusions; dreams and reality; perpetrators and victims; collide.
Army psychiatrist, David McNamara, is called to the Staten Island Forensic Hospital in New York City to consult on a case that requires his expertise in forensic psychiatry. Tasked with exploring the minds of five young men and women who were found scared, screaming, and without memory, he makes alarming discoveries as he begins to cautiously explore the psyches of his young patients. Throughout the game, players will switch between six different characters in this chilling interactive psycho thriller.Key Features
- Experience Overclocked from various perspectives as you play as six different characters throughout the game
- Explore 45 diverse locations with densely animated pre-rendered settings
- Innovative storytelling techniques create a unique gameplay experience
- Meet and interact with a cast of intriguing characters, each with their own distinct personalities
- Characters come to life with fluid movements and realistic facial expressions created with Emotion FX 2 technology
- Cinematic cut-scenes designed using advanced camera techniques pioneered by feature films
- Exceptional visuals enhanced by shadow and shader effects, real-time atmospheric particle effects (rain, snow, lightening), and dynamic lighting
- Unique icon-based dialogue system
27. Moebius: Empire Rising
This thrilling new adventure game from master storyteller Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) and Phoenix Online Studios (Cognition, The Silver Lining) introduces Malachi Rector, an expert in antiquities whose photographic memory and eye for detail transform people and clues into interactive puzzles.
When a secretive government agency enlists him to determine whether a murdered woman in Venice resembles any particular historical figure, Malachi is left with only questions. Why would the U.S. government hire him -- a dealer of high-end antiques -- to look into a foreign murder? Why does David Walker, a former Special Forces operative he meets in his travels, feel like someone Malachi’s known all his life? And how come every time Malachi lets his guard down, someone tries to kill him?
Moebius: Empire Rising is a contemporary adventure that merges classic point-and-click puzzle solving with Jane Jensen’s sophisticated storytelling. Travel the world using Malachi’s unique deductive powers to analyze suspects, make historical connections, and uncover the truth behind a theory of space and time the government will defend at any cost.
28. Distant Worlds: Universe
The Universe is Yours!
Distant Worlds: Universe is the newest chapter of this critically acclaimed sci-fi series, adding incredible new features and an exciting new storyline. Universe is also the ultimate collector’s edition, the first time all previous Distant Worlds releases have been included in one package, along with an updated manual and greatly expanded modding support.
Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time 4X space strategy game. Experience the full depth and detail of turn-based strategy, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game.
Vast galaxies are made to order: up to 1400 star systems, with up to 50,000 planets, moons and asteroids. Galaxies are so deep, fun and immersive that you won’t want to finish the game. Build, expand and improve your empire while playing through one of the storylines, with victory conditions or in an open-ended sandbox mode.
Each galaxy is packed with life and activity. Encounter other empires, independent alien colonies, traders, pirates and space monsters. Explore star systems, asteroid fields, gas clouds, supernovae, galactic storms and black holes. Discover evidence of civilizations long since past, uncovering secrets about the galaxy's troubled history...
Best of all, you can play the game your way: enjoy a quick, intense game in a crowded sector of space or take your time in an epic game spread across a vast galaxy! Distant Worlds: Universe contains all of the following:
- Truly Epic-Scale Galaxies: play in galaxies with up to 1400 star systems and 50,000 planets, moons and asteroids. Vast nebula clouds spiral out from the galactic core, shaping the distribution of star clusters in the galaxy
- Private Enterprise: the private citizens of your empire automatically take care of mundane tasks like mining resources, transporting cargo, migration between colonies, tourism and much more. This frees you from micro-management and instead allows you to focus on a macro-scale
- Diplomacy: interact with other empires, discussing treaties, making trade offers or just giving them a piece of your mind. Talk to pirate factions, tapping into their underground information, or paying them to do your dirty work for you...
- Choose your Playstyle: Start with a single planet and sub-light ships, or as an established space-faring civilization with warp drives. Play as a Standard empire or as a Pirate faction, with many adjustable victory conditions and gameplay choices depending on your actions.
- Intelligent Automation: automate the various tasks in your empire, so that you can focus on the areas that you enjoy most. Or have your advisors make suggestions in different areas like colonization, defence or diplomacy – helping you learn the best tactics and strategies
- Explore: explore the vast galaxy, discovering valuable resources, potential colonies for your empire and making contact with other empires. Uncover secrets that lift the veil on the galaxy’s mysterious past...
- Colonize: send out colony ships to found new worlds for your empire. Develop your new colonies by keeping them well-supplied with a steady stream of valuable resources
- Defend: patrol the outlying areas of your empire to protect from raiding pirates or dangerous space monsters. Construct defensive bases at your colonies. Build up your fleets to defend against enemy empires. Recruit troops to invade enemy colonies and conquer the galaxy!
- Espionage: covertly seek out information about other empires, or even disrupt their progress with acts of sabotage
- Research: develop new technologies for use in building your own unique ships and star bases
- Characters: including Leaders, Admirals, Generals, Ambassadors, Governors, Agents and Scientists, all with defined skills and traits and the opportunity to advance and improve
- Design and Build: A very flexible system allows you to design and build the ships and star bases in your empire. Construct mighty military ships ranging from escorts to carriers and dreadnoughts at your space ports, or build mining stations, research installations or secret monitoring facilities at remote locations throughout the galaxy
- Built-in Game Editor: fine-tune your own galaxy, adding or removing star systems, planets, asteroid fields, ships, star bases, space monsters or anything else. Modify the attributes of any empire in your game
- Extensive Help: exhaustive, built-in, context-sensitive help is always only a single key-press away. Press F1 at any time for a detailed explanation of the current game screen, your currently selected item, etc
- Tutorials: in-game tutorials familiarize you with all of the game elements and tools
- The entire Distant Worlds series in one package! Universe includes the Original Distant Worlds, Return of the Shakturi, Legends, Shadows and the new Universe expansion!
- Comprehensive Modding and Customization Support: Allows adding/removing/changing most items: resources (including new colony-manufactured resources), ship components, planetary facilities and wonders, fighter designs, alien races and race families, diplomatic dialog, empire policy, custom characters, ship and base design templates, governments, plagues, research tech trees and more
- Can customize most of the images used in the game: ships and bases, fighters, alien races, planetary facilities and wonders, characters, troops, components, resources, ancient ruins, planets, stars, asteroids, animated in-game effects and more
- Use a previously saved and editor-customized game as a map for a new game (instead of generating a new galaxy)
- Powerful new event system accessible from a considerably-upgraded Game Editor. Set up your own storyline in a custom map with triggered events and custom victory conditions
- Add story triggers on specific in-game objects or events, executing one or more actions on other in-game objects (either immediately or delayed)
- Can replace most of the user interface icons and sound effects
- Add your own custom help files to the in-game Galactopedia
- Switch between different customization sets with a couple of mouse clicks from the main game menu
- Comprehensive 99-page Modding Guide that outlines how to make Mods and explains all of the settings in detail
- Can customize most of the images used in the game: ships and bases, fighters, alien races, planetary facilities and wonders, characters, troops, components, resources, ancient ruins, planets, stars, asteroids, animated in-game effects and more
- A new official storyline built using the new modding capabilities, covering the first war between the Freedom Alliance and the Shaktur Axis, in which you have access to the tech required to build your own planet destroyers, establish the Ancient Guardians and research and deploy the Xaraktor virus.
29. Tender Loving Care
You are about to enter a fantasy quite unlike anything you've ever seen or felt before - a fantasy built from the stuff of your very own mind. Tender Loving Care is not just a finely crafted suspense story; it's an exploration into your innermost perceptions, opinions, and attitudes. The unfolding story is shaped and changed by your responses to it, so that no two people will experience Tender Loving Care in exactly the same way.
Starring the acclaimed British actor, and 2-time Oscar nominee, John Hurt (Contact, Love and Death on Long Island, Elephant Man) TLC is a feature-length film seamlessly combined with computer-game like navigation and interactivity.
The player is voyeur, detective, judge, and patient all in one. Between each variable scene, Dr. Turner enlists the viewer's help in assessing the behaviour of each of the films characters - Turner's beautiful, deluded patient, her dangerous husband, and the mysterious, seductive psychiatric nurse enlisted to provide what may, or may not be, TENDER LOVING CARE.
The viewer's answers to Dr. Turner questions the shape the course of the action and the final outcome of the story. The viewer, too, becomes one of Dr. Turner's patients, taking a series of Thematic Apperception Tests (TATs), the results of which create a progressively accumulating personal psychological profile, and a complete psychological analysis by the end of the movie.
30. River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~
※ This game contains same contents of PlayStation®3 software, 'River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~', published by H2 Interactive.Features
- River City selection! Single Mode! - Participate in the River City Super Sports member selection! Let’s celebrate our youth with Kunio and his friends!
- Just participating has meaning?!-The awesome online competition!! The River City online competition that will surely make anyone’s blood boil has been added!! Will you be the winner of the nation wide Athletic Combat Meet?
- My own personal sports challenge! [Create] mode added! - It’s possible to create characters and stages! Create your original team to participate in the sports challenge!
- Yumemicho Cross Country - Race across YUMEMICHO! On your way to the finish line, you will have to run through houses or dash on the roofs! This thrilling stage is filled with infinite road adventure from climbing up mansions to swimming in the sewer!
- Obstacle Relay - Dash through OBSTACLEs to cross the finish line! You will run through a room filled with different types of hurdles!
- Camphor Ball - Form a random TAG-TEAM to climb up the pole and burst the CAMPHOR BALL! Team with nice combination of CLIMBERs and BEATERs will win the game!
- Battle Royal - Random FIGHT off our players! Only one single champion will survive! Be aware! You’re considered K.O.’d once you’re out the arena regardless of your HEALTH!
31. it's always monday
it's always monday- is a first person exploration game which deals with the theme of modern existentialism. You will see the world through the eyes of Bob and play your way through. Bob just woke up from a dream and is starting to realized that all of his life has been a lie. As you explore, a meaning will come forth and the paradoxes of life might start to make sense. Will you help Bob find his true meaning?
The story is being told through the game mood, characters and visual storytelling.
32. Gun-Running War Dogs
Unique spreadsheet-simulator with chaotic firefights and hookers!
Take role of a wardog. Buy from gangs and black market, sell to the PMC's. Ez pz.
What's the catch? Some goofs just wanna shoot you in the face and get away with your money.
== Features: ==
- Overcomplicated tutorial!
- Unique spreadsheeting fun!
- Exciting "buy-sell-buy more" simulator!
- Decorate your office with bongs and weapon crates!
- Level up your bodyguards and forget about paying your bills!
- Lose all cash on gambling!
- Start all over again!
- 20+ achievements!
- 20+ items
- 1 global leaderboard
33. Orion Trail
Dare to travel the absurd and dangerous Orion Trail, where only the luckiest, bravest, and most stubborn captains will make it all the way to the end. Come face the terrible and weird Synapsion Brain Beast. Cower before the pedantic might of Baxxtor the Instructor. Submit to the overwhelming cuteness of the three eyed Warp Weasel. Become famously incredible or incredibly dead!Ultra Cool Space Features
- A high-stakes and hilarious journey through the strange, stupid and terrifying locales of the Orion Trail!
- Choose your crew, name them after your friends, and watch them die! Heroically! Or, you know, maybe they’ll survive. Anything can happen!
- Tons of random encounters, each with a variety of options and outcomes. You’ll probably never encounter the same thing twice! You might, though.
- Away Missions! Send an Officer (with a few of your invaluably expendable Redshirts) into the fray. The rewards are great, but so is the risk…
- Carefully manage your Resources: Food, Fuel, Hull, and Redshirts. Curse loudly as they’re whittled away.
- Play to your strengths! Each captain, and officer provide different bonuses to increase your chances of success.
- Succumb to the chaos of the Probability Drive. You can rely on your Crew’s abilities, but there are no certainties in space.
- Chiptune soundtrack by Rainbow Kitten.
- Gorgeous retro pixel art.
34. Pixel Car
Check your reaction by running two machines on the screen at once.
Collect as many bonuses as possible, without bumping into the obstacles of any of the machines.
Compete with a friend on one screen, whose pair of machines is more steep.
Play on the keyboard or plug the gamepads.
And all this for a great 8-bit soundtrack.
- - Game mode 1 or 2 players
- - Control selection - keyboard or gamepad
- - Atmospheric soundtrack adding a drive
- - Steam Achievements
35. Please close the doors
There were eight people in the stopped elevator of "The Moscow pharmacological company" and FSB hunts for one of them. In order to disappear unnoticed, the criminal is ready to kill everyone who is stuck with him in one elevator until "security officers" have reached him.
"Please close the doors" is a quest with elements of the detective and thriller in which the player should find out who is a criminal until he hasn't killed all the peaceful characters during interruptions in light. You will interrogate each of characters, question them how they spent that day until being stuck in the elevator and look for inconsistencies in their words. You will have to conduct the interrogations very careful, because too detailed questioning can make the innocent become nervous or angry and make them stop answering your questions, and the criminal, having guessed that you approach him, can kill you during the following cutoff of light.
Will you be able to get out of this situation alive, having avoided not only the murderer, but also the staff of FSB who don't want someone to know the mysteries of the state company?
- Different endings, dependent not only from the actions chosen by you, but also from the relations with characters and final outlook.
- Set of types of weapon: from mops and scissors to alarm and ordinary guns.
- Original soundtrack.
- The alternative Universe the history of which you should learn from notes, newspapers, memoirs of characters and environment.
Categories in common with Please close the doors: Indie
36. Along the Edge
Along the Edge is a visual novel set in the European countryside, where your choices impact the main character's personality and appearance.Story
Daphné is at a dead-end. She's unsatisfied by her personal and professional life. So, when she inherits an old family house in a remote part of the country, she jumps at the opportunity to start anew.
Does she decide to embrace her legacy or does she hang on to her old way of life?Features
- An adult and slightly occult universe painted with the vibrant colors of the European countryside.
- Each of your choices impact the main character personality, mood and appearance.
- A huge amount of content, enough to fill a two years compendium of a comic-book series:
— Over 450 hand-made full-screen illustrations and 20 characters with over 400 different variants and attitudes (including 38 possible appearance evolutions of the main character, Daphné),
— 80.000 words in English and in French (which would translate into a 400 pages novel).
- 60 different endings, 28 achievements to unlock. Throughout the story, your choices will impact:
— how the plot ends (6 possibilities),
— the destiny of the main character (4 possibilities),
— the romantic relationships of the main character (3 possibilities),
— several smaller plot points (such as the life or death of some supporting characters).
Categories in common with Along the Edge: Indie
37. Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
You play as Agent A in this stylish secret agent world full of retro futuristic contraptions, hidden gizmos, gadgets and clever logic based puzzles. But do be warned… Ruby La Rouge is no spy to be taken lightly! Explore a labyrinth of perplexing puzzles in this quirky game of cat and mouse that’ll have you wondering whether you’re the cat… or the mouse!!
Notice something strange or out of place? Making mental notes and observations (like a good secret agent) will aid you in solving tricky puzzles later on. As you explore Rubys secret hideout, collecting objects and using them cleverly is crucial in unlocking a trail of puzzles leading you ever closer to your target!
• Stylish 1960's inspired art
• 35 unique environments to explore
• 100 inventory-based puzzles
• 50 puzzle screens
• 25 trophies
38. 1,000 Heads Among the Trees
Visit a quiet town in the Peruvian desert at night searching for spirits and taking photos, then sharing these pictures with locals who tell improvised stories about them. This game is based on time I spent with a brujo (sorcerer) in the desert suburb of Cachiche, a town that was founded by witches during the Peruvian Inquisition. Here descendants of witches still live and continue to practice traditional healing and fortune-telling.
- Explore a 3D world with ambient sounds, voices and textures from the Peruvian desert, a living environment at night.
- Use your photography as a means of conversing with non-player characters, revealing what they see as well as what they imagine.
- See yourself as an outsider, lurking in alleys, eavesdropping on conversations, going where you're not supposed to go.
- Watch the forces of tourism at work and the conflicts rumbling beneath the surface of a small town.
- Discover that your camera is not just a passive recorder, but that its act of observation can change the environment.
- Complete progressively more abstract quests and delusional journal entries.
- Export and share your photos.
39. Door To Door
Door to Door drops the player into the Lounge District of the Ministry of Order, an over-glorified bureaucratic metropolis full of Jazz and light. They will assume the role of an Agent named "Bixby", a detective whom works within the ministry in a department known as "Correction Pending". Bixby will be offered several cases involving a leisurely stroll through the dark but colorful and satirical setting the Ministry of Order offers. All you have to do is step outside your office to take a chaotic spin through a retro-future city inspired by Terry Gilliam's 1985 film, "Brazil".
- Welcome Back, Bixby: Play as Detective Bixby, Ministry Of Order's "Correction Pending" agent. Select from a varied list of "Case-Files" and experience something different every time.
- Welcome to Lounge: Take your very own stroll through the Ministry Of Order's vibrant and bountiful Lounge District. Complete the objectives at your own pace and explore the environment to your leisure.
- Pipe of A Different Color: The story of the Ministry Of Order only goes as deep as you want it to go. With various methods of exposition, you can unravel the truths that this place holds most dear.
- My Pal, Charizmo: "Charizmo" is an assistance bot and friend of Bixby, whom when commanded from his respected station, can lead the player to several locations within the map.
- The Synthetic Freeway: If you've had enough of the scenic route and want a little more versatility when completing objectives, all you have to do is step inside any of the few Bus Stations located throughout the map for instantaneous "fast-travel".
40. Starship Traveller
Sucked through the appalling nightmare of the Seltsian Void, the starship Traveller emerges at the other side of the black hole into an unknown universe. YOU are the captain of the Traveller, and her fate lies in your hands. Will you be able to discover the way back to Earth from the alien peoples and planets you encounter, or will you and your crew be doomed to roam uncharted space forever?
With Fighting Fantasy's popularity on the rise in the 80s, Steve Jackson was inspired by a different setting from the traditional swords and sorcery - instead looking to science fiction. Starship Traveller allows players to control an entire ship and crew, with each member skilled in certain abilities.
Explore the vast reaches of space, updated for PC, Mac and Linux. Presented in full colour with realistic physics-based dice rolling for battles, auto-mapping, an auto-updated adventure sheet and stat keeping.
41. Star Trek: Starfleet Academy
There is a place in the galaxy where legends are born...Kirk, Chekov, Sulu. Before they were legends, they were cadets at the most celebrated training facility in the Universe -- Starfleet Academy!
Now it's your turn. Star Trek: Starfleet Academy includes over 25 missions designed to test your ingenuity, leadership and courage -- and determine if you have what it takes to graduate first in your class. Going where no simulator has gone before, you'll take on 30 of the universe's finest starships, from the cloaking Klingon Bird-of-Prey to the Romulan heavy cruiser. To succeed, you must pass all the simulated missions, from simple combat situations, to a recreation of Kirk's near-disastrous confrontation with Khan Noonien Singh, to the infamous Kobayashi Maru scenario. All the while, Captain Kirk (William Shatner), Commander Chekov (Walter Koenig) and Captain Sulu (featuring a special appearance by George Takei), will be there to provide instruction and inspiration!
42. Pro Gamer Manager
The way to become a pro gamer!Create your own unique gamer and begin the journey to the Pro Leagues. Manage your economy, health and career to continue moving upwards. It’s your decisions, in and outside of gaming, that will decide if you will ever reach the very top.Team up!As the days go by and you climb the ladder of success you will be invited to tournaments where you can gain more fame, earn more money and even be signed for a team. When you’ve become good enough in the competitions you might even get seen by scouts and sponsors that wants to endorse you and your bid for glory.Money talks!Remember, you have to be able to pay your monthly rent. If you can’t manage to make a living through Esport fast enough you might have to take on another job to keep your Esport dreams alive while also taking away precious time from your gaming.
Remember, the sooner you begin your Esport journey, the quicker you can reach the top.
43. AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy)
AGON - The Mysterious Codex is a trilogy featuring the first three episodes of the AGON series: The London Scene, Adventures in Lapland and Pirates of Madagascar. The story begins in 1903. Professor Samuel Hunt, a historian of the British Museum receives an anonymous message and a page torn from an old codex. Mysterious forces challenge him to explore hidden places of the world and find the last masters of long-forgotten ancient games.Professor Hunt searches the darkest corners of the Museum for clues and embarks on his journey tothe snowfields of Lapland and the jungles of Madagascar in search of cursed relics known as the“AGON”.Key Features
- Intriguing plot from an award-winning story-teller
- Story-driven puzzles
- Exploration and travel to exotic places
- Engaging characters and excellent voice acting
- Rich atmospheric sound, authentic music
- Historically correct, gorgeous graphics
- Re-playable ancient board games
- Suitable for all from 10 to 80++
- Runs on older technology
Categories in common with AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy): Adventure
44. Creeper World 2: Anniversary Edition
Yes, this is your grandfather's Creeper World 2. Now on Steam and with two new and amazing soundtracks from Finn M-K, the composer who did the OST scores for Creeper World 3 and Particle Fleet!
Deceptively simple... amazingly deep.
Creeper World 2 thrusts you into the 14th millennium fighting and enemy that flows and oozes through the terrain. Employ advanced weapons,gravity manipulating repulsors, wormhole like rifts, and your own wit against this never yielding enemy. Excavate terrain, unearth techs, crystals, remnants and other artifacts. Face a new mechanical enemy that employs gravity manipulation against you. Join the fight to save humanity now!
45. River City Melee: Battle Royal Special
The 10% launch discount and additionally 10% loyalty discount for the previous franchise owners(20% in total)will be offered for the first week.
This is the most recent installment of the ‘Kunio-Kun’ franchise recreated as a fun and easy fighting game with the fighting aspects taken and upgraded from River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Star Special~.
The developers of the acclaimed fighting game series, ‘Blazblue’, have participated in this game, to improve the user experience. Game is designed to enhance the mind games and overall balance, which allows more strategic approach for players.Brand New System
- Rage Super Arts : Guage will be filled as you damaged, and eventually you will get into the "Rage" mode once you have max guage! In Rage mode, your overall and Super Arts will be enhanced! For example, you can see Mach Kick II instead of Mach Kick, Bomb punch will be explosive!, and so on.
- New Skills : On top of new special moves, all characters can now use the throw skill. With increased means to survive the battle, players can experience intense combat by lifting the opponent into the air and adding attacks, striking multiple opponents with the Giant Swing, etc.
- Football Stadium : Score Goals! Opponents will take damage when you make a goal to their goalpost.
- Factory Stage : Random items are generated when you push switches on both sides! Feeling lucky? Try your luck!
- You can find even more new stages in real game!!
- Single Player : Enjoy each 25 team's unique story lines.
- Free Battle : Set each battle condition and get into the battle with up to 4 players.
- Multi-Player : Play with friends in online multi-player mode. Searching other player's online room is available.
46. The Red Stare
The Time to Enlist Is Now!In The Red Stare, you become a special agent in 1950s New York City on a stake out. The Reds have infiltrated the city, and you need to stop them before it's too late.
During your stake out you will be observing your neighbours' every move to find out who of them is the communist spy.
From within your apartment you'll be receiving information via your phone and fax machine, finding clues in case files, and taking pictures that you can fax to your handler - proving that your suspicions are right.
It's all about observation and deduction. You’ll have to use a number of different ways to identify people varying from appearances, items that can be found in their rooms, and rules only specific members of the communist ranks follow.
Good luck, agent! The nation depends on you.
47. Brave Dungeon
Find useful items, restore health and mana, use your skills and magic to resist the enemies and do not fall into the trap!
Endless roguelike in the style of good old 8-bit games on the dandy. Remember your childhood - the best childhood
Categories in common with Brave Dungeon: Adventure
48. SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance
SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance is a space action game featuring strategy elements that takes place after Mankind has traveled across three star systems and multiple planets within, crossing an aggressive force known only as CoNs. Striking sci-fi visuals and dynamic music combine with disparate missions for hours of intriguing gameplay and overall replay value.
The game features a unique mechanic called the salvage system which governs your objectives in the levels, your upgrades between levels, and provides a scoring mechanic. SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance also has a strong focus on cooperative play, with different ship types featuring unique abilities that promote teamwork between players. Classes should feel familiar to MMO players with the likes of a "healer," "tank" and other ships that are all upgradable.
- 4 Player Co-Op
- 4 Ship Classes
- 9 Upgrades
- 10 Survival Missions
- 36 Story Missions
What is SCHAR’s Story?
SCHAR ʃ-ɑr - Space Counsel for Habitable Aerospace Refuge
In the future mankind stretches out across the galaxy utilizing new technology based on dark matter – humans were finally able to discover new worlds and colonize the universe. It was the search for new life that drove this exploration more than anything else, but after hundreds of years it appeared we were alone.
Suddenly that all changed. Without warning our colonies were attacked. An alien force, known as the Constituents of Nothing appeared out of nowhere systematically wiping out our colonized worlds. These aliens were unlike anything we’ve ever seen – they harnessed the same dark matter to power themselves and their civilization. Our weapons were useless against this new threat.
Soon we discovered pieces of the alien’s destroyed technology could help us create an Anti-Dark Matter particle. This Blue-Energy, named for the color it glowed, stopped the aliens in their tracks. Now mankind must band together, to form an alliance and push back the CoN invasion. We must protect our colonies using Blue-Energy shield generators. Otherwise we face certain extinction.
Previously available on Xbox Live Indie Games!
Welcome to the halls of Latin House!
The best dorm (that you can afford) at the greatest college (that would accept you) in the entire country (Not counting the parts that aren't here). Okay, maybe we're overselling it.
Either way, you're invited along with either Max or Anne as they make their way through the first year of their college experience.
They'll share their dorm life with four other tenants as they pick their class load, pick their jobs, and maybe even pick someone to have a little extra curricular fun with.
Neither of them can get through college without you, so who will you help? Rock god Max or Book-smart Anne? Between bitter tenured professors and a ridiculously distracting student body, it's going to take everything they've got just to make it to year two.GAME FEATURES
- Play as Anne and romance Dominic, Rakesh, Max and Isabella
- Play as Max and romance Sally, Anne, Isabella and Rakesh
- Hilarious light comedy writing guaranteed to make you laugh
- Life simulation gameplay with full scheduler and stats raising
- OST by Leetstreet Boys including the main theme "Name In Lights"
50. Even the Ocean
From the creators of Anodyne comes a grand story about Aliph, a lowly power plant technician for Whiteforge City, who finds her world turned upside-down after a routine maintenance trip goes awry. Now, working directly with Whiteforge's Mayor Biggs to face an unknown menace, Aliph must navigate her newfound power and influence to save the city.
Aliph's identities, environmental issues and the world’s fate all hang in the balance of Light and Dark energies.
- Balance your energy bar with Light and Dark energies to overcome diverse obstacles and stabilize the city.
- Meet and talk with new friends, powerful allies, and enigmatic travellers
- Explore the beautiful and strange geography in the overworld, towns, and environments surrounding Whiteforge City
- Super customizable difficulties and play styles: choose between Complete, Story-only, or Gameplay-only options to make your experience your own
Created by Sean Han Tani and Joni Kittaka.
~Press Quotes"Even The Ocean is the sort of game I'm pretty primed to like: It's a well-designed, challenging 2D platformer with a unique energy-balancing mechanic. It features an inclusive, politically aware story, with narrative beats about community, identity and activism. It has pretty pixel art and moody music. And it was made by Analgesic studios, the two-person team behind one of my favorite titles of 2013, Anodyne, a beautiful, pointed take on 2D Zelda-style games.
That was always going to speak to me. But what I found in Even the Ocean surprised me even further: It's not just a good game, but a milestone for a sensitive, thoughtful studio working in an uncertain and often downright scary world."
-Danielle Riendeau for Waypoint
"Perhaps even more intriguing, though, is how this energy system affects the logic and culture of Even the Ocean‘s world. It makes sense that the tallest city, Whitforge City, and its celestial spire runs on Light energy. Given that it relies on the power plants that Aliph restores to keep running, the city and its Light energy also come to represent industrialism and science."
-Chris Priestman for Killscreen
"Even the Ocean is a shining example of how we should be treating diversity and accessibility in games paired with interesting plaforming challenges."
-Affinity Archives Steam Curator
~Youtube Gameplay Footage
- Even The Ocean (1): Super Accessible, Chill Narrative Platformer by Sir TapTap
- Smash Look! - Even The Ocean Gameplay by Smash GaminG!! - Frazzz