The best games like Helen's Mysterious Castle are:
- arrow_rightWORLD OF FINAL FANTASY
- arrow_rightStreets of Rogue
- arrow_rightIcewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightGato Roboto
- arrow_rightFive Nights at Freddy's 3
100 Best Games Like Helen's Mysterious Castle:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (20)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (30)
- Android (21)
- macOS (62)
- Linux (42)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (11)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (16)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (2)
- NES (10)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (3)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
Capsized is a fast paced 2D platformer focused on intense action and exploration. As a intrepid space traveler, your ship has crash landed on a mysterious alien planet. You must navigate through the perilous environment and fight off blood-thirsty creatures to save your crewmates and escape with your lives!
Artist Jesse McGibney and programmer Lee Vermeulen create an immersive alien world teeming with bizarre life-forms and strange landscapes presented in a unique hand-drawn art style. Combining control elements of first person shooters and innovative physics based combat, Capsized emphasizes action without giving up the smart problem solving of classic platform games.
Use your jetpack to fly through the alien jungle, and tools such as the Gravity Hook to manipulate your environment to skilfully dodge and defeat attacking enemies. You will be challenged - with platforming, puzzle solving, and deadly skirmishing, often all at the same time!
- Highly detailed alien environments and creatures, lovingly rendered with high resolution hand-drawn artwork.
- 12 mission Campaign featuring: massive non-linear environments, diverse objectives and enemies, and exciting comic-style cutscenes.
- 4 extra Arcade Modes to unlock, including: local Deathmatch and Coop, Survival mode, Time Trials, and Armless fighting.
- Lethal arsenal of futuristic weapons and gadgets such as: the Gravity Ram, Jetpack, Energy Shield, and Quasar Array
- Classic First Person Shooter inspired controls, with a focus on skilled movement, creative tactics, and insane action.
3. WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY
CAPTURE, CUSTOMISE AND EVOLVE! Embark on a magical journey with siblings Reynn and Lann as they explore the vast land of Grymoire to rediscover their past and save the future. With charming and stylised visuals, players will capture, customise and evolve iconic creatures by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers. The memorable legends of FINAL FANTASY come to life in this imaginative, colourful world as an epic story fit for the smallest of heroes unfolds.
- A New Twist on Classic Battles: master an all new battle system where players can utilise their captured monsters to create powerful towers of monsters to fight foes. Use the monsters´ size, element, and order effectively to win the battle!
- Capture, Customise and Evolve: strategise over endless customisation options by turning creatures into ability-boosting magicite, leveling and evolving them to gain new specialisations, or simply ride them to travel faster over the vast landscapes of this enchanting world.
- A World of Vertical Possibility: dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress. In this world of stacking objects, the sky is truly the limit!
Also included are the following bonus legendary creatures:
- Sephiroth summon
- White Chocobo
- Glow Moogle
- Red Bonnetberry
- Sky Dragon
- Kaguya Flan
- 2P Serafie
- Dark Behemoth
- Kobold Mimic
- Topaz Carbuncle
- 2P Tama
Categories in common with WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY: Role Playing
4. Streets of Rogue
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
5. Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Evil stirs beneath the Spine of the World.
In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the region of icy tundra known as Icewind Dale. Journey deep into the Spine of the World mountains, a harsh and unforgiving territory settled by only the hardiest folk. Encounter fearsome beasts that have learned the cunning and ferocity needed to survive among the snow-shrouded peaks. Confront an evil that schemes beneath the carven glaciers and mountainsides to wreak destruction upon the face of Faerûn. This is the world of Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Originally released in 2000, Icewind Dale is a Dungeons & Dragons game set in Wizards of The Coast's legendary Forgotten Realms. This Enhanced Edition allows players to experience the epic adventure on PC, Mac and Linux, and includes a host of new features:
Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from more than 30 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition's all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar.
Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition!
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition includes both Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansions.
6. Gato Roboto
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
8BitBoy is an indie platformer developed by AwesomeBlade.
8BitBoy is unemployed, lonely, and does not know what to do with his life. He decided to start up his old and trusty eight-bit console to remember the good times he had when he was just a little kid, but when he puts in the cartridge, 8BitBoy gets sucked into the game's world.
8BitBoy is an homage to the old NES-era games (mainly platformers). It is heavily inspired by titles like Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, and Mega Man, featuring numerous game designing elements present in these games.
While still being an eighties classic platformer, the developers made several additions to the basic gameplay formula. The players still have to get to the end of the level untouched, as any contact with the enemies will kill them and reset the level back to the beginning. The enemies are killed by jumping on top of their heads. This applies to every enemy present in the game, either a basic sentry or the final boss. The players can also pick up a special power-up that will allow them to shoot projectiles that ricochet off the walls, but this power-up can be used only for a limited amount of time.
There are five worlds present in the game with each world consisting of 10 levels and featuring its own art style and environment.
8. Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed it's doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.
At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...
The attraction now has one animatronic.
9. bit Dungeon II
bit Dungeon II is fast action-adventure game with a giant overworld to explore.
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
- Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
- Steam Play Support.
- Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
- Level up based on which weapon you use.
- Randomly generated items.
- Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
- Enemies with disgusting faces.
- Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
- Controller Support.
- Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
10. Saturday Morning RPG
Saturday Morning RPG is an episodic JRPG set in world heavily inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons and pop culture. Players take the role of Martin "Marty" Michael Hall, an average high-school student who has just been granted an incredible power - a power that ultimately leads him to attract the ire of the world's most notorious villain, Commander Hood! Saturday Morning RPG features a full soundtrack by legendary composer Vince DiCola (Transformers: The Animated Movie, Rocky IV) and his composing partner, Kenny Meriedeth (contributor for DuckTales, Power Rangers, X-Men, and others).TECH SPECS:
- Episodic Gameplay: The story and gameplay of Saturday Morning RPG takes place across several episodes, each of which tells a complete self-contained story. Players can play any episode in any order, at any time! All of your stats and items carry between episodes. It’s a unique spin on the tried and true New Game Plus mode. On top of that, small decisions made in some episodes will carry forth into others – adding a layer of replay to each episode. Five episodes are included!
- Active Turn-Based Combat: Saturday Morning RPG draws quite a bit of inspiration from games like Nintendo’s Paper Mario series. Battles in the game are turn-based, but the player is always participating by actively defending against attacks and completing reflex tests to power up their own assaults.
- Defeat Enemies With Regular Stuff: Marty fights all his battles in the game by channeling magic through everyday objects. Use a pack of striped gum to summon rainbow zebras that trample your foes – or call upon a transforming action figure to morph you into a semi-truck!
- Nostalgia Fueled Everything: Everything in Saturday Morning RPG centers on nostalgia. Marty receives his magical abilities thanks to a certain kind of garish plastic notebook, he can equip scratch ‘n sniff stickers to get statistical boosts, and he’ll traverse worlds inspired by the entire gamut of Saturday morning cartoons.
- Endless Battle Mode: Take on wave after wave of enemies in an endless survival mode where resource management becomes everything!
- Optional Arena Battles: Take on powerful enemies in optional arena battles. Two fights are currently included, with more coming as free updates.
- Controller Support: Full support for game controllers.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards: Earn over 70 achievements and collect 8 trading cards.
11. Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
He started out writing a book on voodoo. Now he’s fighting for his very soul.
Gabriel Knight is the last in a long line of Shadow Hunters, those fated to fight the dark forces of the supernatural. Haunted by a centuries-old curse, he is tormented by terrifying nightmares.
Now he must spend every waking moment scouring the side streets and back alleys of New Orleans for the key to his dark past. And when he sleeps - the nightmare begins.
- Stylishly designed and richly written - a true neo-Gothic computer novel.
- Unravel an ancient and unnerving supernatural secret as you interrogate everyone in this elaborate psycho-thriller set in modern-day New Orleans.
Categories in common with Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers: Adventure
Get a beautiful Princess’ hand in marriage!
Use various equipment and artifacts!
Dodge from enemies attack and jump over the spikes!
Enjoy pixel retro stylistics!
Have you already done this before? Do it again!
PLPA is a dynamic platformer with a combo system and special strikes, there is also a bit of rogue-lite genre. The principal aim is to get through all floors of the Dark Tower and outfight the main antagonist a Evil Mage. That’s not easy due to a instant death which is followed by a full castle structure regeneration.
First of all, success in the game depends on player’s skills, not on random. The player learns the game mechanics, operation of certain artifacts, items, skills and also behavior of enemies and bosses. The keynote of this gameplay is for a gamer to learn from mistakes and pump his own skills, but not only the protagonist’s ones.
-The main thing about the game is having fun! No farming and excessive complexity.A gamer will face lots of fun things, unusual situations, easter eggs and references to other games. Self-irony also takes place.
-The total generation of location structure, objects, artifacts, traps, enemies and bosses.
-12 characters, different in performance and equipment.
-Create equipment and pump it with stones, runes and enchantment.
-Hidden features and events.
-All of this and much more are seasoned by hurricane-like action with various strikes, skills and spells!
13. Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
14. Atonement: Scourge of Time
The last king was killed over 400 years ago and the global rule of the land ceased to exist. Slowly over the years the law and order started to subside, people began to divide amongst themselves, big cities were gradually gone and replaced with smaller settlements, and the whole land started to slowly degrade. Many believe it’s because the Angelkind have abandoned it.
Now the bandits roam the roads and wild animals roam the fields. The only safety can be found in smaller villages, where groups of people have banded to work together in order to survive. The relations between the different sentient races are very marginal and fragile. Some have been at long conflicts with one another, at times erupting into full blown wars. A holy Order of Atonement has been trying to keep the people together, but even their influence is limited to a handful of villages. And to top it all off, many believe a “Vindicator” will walk the land one day as a punisher of all the sins and bring forth a swift end upon it.That Day Has Come. Features
- A large, decadent, dark fantasy world with a new take on concepts of angels and demons.
- Two different protagonist teams, each one with its own point of view on the same story. Their paths repeatedly converge and diverge as they attempt to accomplish their own goals, occasionally antagonizing one another.
- Unconventional way of unlocking new skills: each character possesses all of their special abilities from the start. However, many are locked by high energy cost. Increase max Energy by any means necessary to get access to those skills.
- Strategically manage your energy in battles: use lots of low cost skills in a row, or use a high cost skill and wait for the overall energy to recharge.
- Two difficulty modes: Normal and Challenging. Normal is streamlined so to allow most people to complete the game and witness the story. Challenging is for those seeking blood, sweat, sorrow, and death.
- Turn-based battles and a variety of boss fights which require strategy to be beaten, especially in Challenging mode.
- A variety of weapons, armour, and accessories, allowing customization of the equipment on playable characters to fit to your playstyle.
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
Construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure -- baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, public access roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades and maintenance, aircraft navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc -- and much more.Your Airport: Completely built by you...
- Roads, taxiways, runways
- Terminals, food courts, first class & coach queues, every detail
- Control towers, runway navaids & lighting, baggage systems, hangars, etc.
- Sandbox -- unlimited funds, no bankruptcy
- Career -- challenge yourself & try to turn a profit
- Deep Systems-Based Gameplay: everything has purpose, nothing is purely aesthetic
- Airlines: 15+ each with unique liveries, desires & cares, and passengers
- Aircraft: assortment of 14+ aircraft, twin turboprop to 4-engine turbine
- Actively developed with regular ongoing updates; developers active in community
Please purchase ONLY if: you are excited to play the game as it is now AND you are interested in actively providing feedback & participating in the community to aid future development efforts.
16. Devolver Bootleg
Devolver Bootleg contains eight original rip-offs of Devolver Digital games including:
Enter The Gun Dungeon
Imagine a dungeon crawler but instead of swords it’s guns. But also everything is made out of guns and bullets and stuff. Like, everything.
Brutal, fast-paced, stealth action and a whole lot of blood. From your garbage person apartment in historically interesting and relevant Milwaukee, pick up the phone, and answer the call--of murder. Follow instructions and follow the stairs deeper and deeper into the mysterious basement. Where does it go? Who are you?
Ape Out Jr.
Escape out of ape prison in this classic arcade-style platformer where you play as an orange gorilla who will kill everyone so he can to see his dad again. Grab unsuspecting guards to use as weapons and shields in this completely original idea set to an interpretive chiptune jazz drummer soundtrack. Please, Ape Out was my father’s name.
It’s the never-ending story of a young boy falling down a well, wearing a giant boot as if it was overalls, which also is a gun. Collect gems, squash and shoot the fauna, fall deeper into the infinite well, and wear some other equally large and ballistically designed shoes.
Super Absolver Mini: Turbo Fighting Championship
(2 Players Only)
A competitive fighting game where you play as your choice of one of four masked combat disciples. You choose two special moves. You fight two rounds. The winner is absolved of the obligation to ever have to fight again, but probably will anyway because the one true resolve of the flesh is a fist colliding with it.
It’s a cat inside of a suit of armor. It’s a cat...In full plate armor. What else do you want?
PikuBiku Ball Stars
(2 Players Only)
Everybody’s favorite red thing with legs is back and ready to sink some baskets with a friend. Nothing but net baby. Slam freakin’ dunk.
Hello, I am Rami Ismail, ½ of Dutch independent game development studio, Vlambeer. We made a version of Luftrausers that had a typo, and JW left the thumbdrive containing the source at a coffee shop somewhere while I was doing a talk in Berlin, then Nairobi, then in Los Angeles the following day. If you find the thumbdrive, can you please return it and please PLEASE do not share the contents with anyone or add it to a compilation of pirated, under-the-table ripoffs of games that Devolver has published.
17. Quest of Dungeons
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
- Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community
18. Shrouded in Sanity
A survival-horror game inspired by Resident Evil 1, Dark Souls, and Eternal Darkness.
Set in the alternative historical setting of 1897 Angelic Empire of Britannia, your contract will order you to eliminate the source of the unnatural fog enveloping the Berelai Manor.
Discover the secrets of the estate, as you look for answers among the violent inhabitants.
A strange and repelling madness took hold of the servants roaming the halls, and they will attack on sight, for their madness is one rooted in a deeper understanding of cosmic insignificance.
To repel the maddening horrors, your Iaito cane, and Waltham A9 hand canon will aid you. To mend your injuries your Vitae concoctions will offer healing.
Beware, whatever unearthly events have transpired, your sanity will be tested as the truth unfolds in this hungry all-consuming Fog.
Gyromancer is a Pop Cap / Square Enix collaboration. This is a Puzzle RPG.
Join Rivel and his companion, Laska, on a grand chase spanning twelve stages. What awaits at the end of the hunt?
Each stage contains its own objectives, from defeating the beasts that block your way to solving puzzles before time runs out. Rivel can learn to summon dozens of the beasts he encounters, bending their power to his will. Each beast you command in battle is unique, so find the one that best suits your play style.
Hidden within each stage are a number of awards earned for completing feats great and small. Finding them all won't be easy. Are you up to the challenge?
- New battle system based on Bejeweled Twist
- Command unique beasts to battle your foes
- Search the map for items, coins, and new beasts to fight at your side
- Gain levels in battle and acquire powerful new beasts
- Assume the role of Rivel, a deadly mage, as he rids Aldemona Wood of a brooding darkness
Categories in common with Gyromancer: Role Playing
Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith cursed with incredible bad luck.
Ivan is caught between a Tzar giving him impossible tasks, a mysterious witch who wants to manipulate him, and his grandma who wants him to find a wife.
Start your journey in an action RPG where the story and characters react to the way you roleplay your character.
Building a reputation through roleplaying results in different interactions with villagers and NPCs, unlocking secrets, trading options, or bestowing game-changing curses or blessings upon the player character.
Pagan beliefs and superstitions are key to unlocking hidden secrets, getting house spirits on your side, or avoiding the powerful curses of unclean creatures.
Fateful Crossroads between levels allow the player to influence the difficulty, challenge and level generation of the game
Discover and combine lots of talismans and artifacts that change the player's abilities and the gameplay
Craft and upgrade an arsenal of weapons and tools to aid you in your journeys.
Unique Soundtrack featuring underground folklore band Subcarpați.
21. Dark Elf
Trading cards: According to new policy of Steam, trading cards will be available when the quantity of copies of game sold reachs a certain amount.
It’s a story about a dark elf and a teenager who survived from death field after experiencing countless death.
The background is that after the war and in the peaceful world, Frelia the former mercenary saved the young Ruse who was attacked, and took him in.
A very haughty dark elf and female warrior
CV: Inukai Ao
BWH: B90 (G cup) W57 H95
During the world war, as a mercenary she lived in the smoke of war.
After the war, she worked in the city’s trade union as she traveled around the world.
Once when repelled a monster she saved the young Ruse and took him in.
The two lived in Orucu and depended on each other.
The teenager living with Fraylia
Many years ago, he was saved by Frelia when a monster attacked the orphanage where he lived.
At the beginning he didn’t open his mind and then he generally talked with her about everything.
Ruse has always been reading books at home for his bad health.
His dream was to become a national scholar.
Is it a happy ending? Or is it to degenerate happily?
Seven RPG can be used for the end of storylines.
Two general directions:
1. Normal line
The two lived together. Fraylia strives to help Ruse become an independent and strong man.
According to different options of storylines, she could be a virgin at the end of the game.
When her specific work fails, there will be another line.
Fraylia regarded as a sinner can release her instinct power after lots of insults.
Ruse leaves. In order to see him again, she has to do some illegal work that her country arranges for her.
22. Midsummer Night
About the Game
Join orphan Klim in his journey through the dense, enchanted forest in search for his missing sister in the wonderfully atmospheric indie game "Midsummer Night".
Waking up at the end of a warm July day, Klim discovers that his sister Alyonushka had left home a while earlier to pick up some flowers. He sets off to meet up with her before it was time for them to go to the 'Midsummer Night fest,' however, an unexpected event foils their plans.
"Midsummer Night" warmly welcomes you with:
An incredibly deep atmosphere of the dense, Slavic forests;
Stunningly beautiful soundtracks, which may send goosebumps down your spine;
A surprisingly elegant sunset forest;
Fascinating narrative, in which reality and fairy tale are intertwined;
Measured and secluded gameplay, interspersed with neat arcade elements and quests;
More than 17 game locations, some of which may be walked through in a number of ways;
Colorful characters of Russian folk tales.
23. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
Siralim is a deep RPG with light roguelike elements that allows you to summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight in strategic battle. Fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.Features
- Randomly generated dungeons and quests - no two dungeons are alike!
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Cast over 100 powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
- Fight in challenging battles that reward thoughtful strategy rather than mindless button mashing.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures' power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Create eggs that will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Fight in your kingdom's battle arena for fame, fortune, and glory.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
- A roguelike overworld where you can see your enemies approaching before battle begins.
- Ever-expanding: we frequently release major content patches that give you access to new creatures, items, and other things to do.
25. bit Dungeon+
You and your beloved friend were captured by demons...
You wake up what seems like hours, maybe even days later trapped in a prison cell, and your friend is missing. You find a sword in your cell and vow revenge against the beasts who took your friend - the quest to find your friend one and destroy the demons begins!
bit Dungeon combines the randomized loot of Diablo and fast action combat of Zelda. Explore randomized dungeons and hack and slash your way through dangerous bosses. The difficultly increases as you become stronger and stronger. Build your character how you want with deadly passive abilities.
Just like the classic quarter crunchers of old, if you die you lose everything and start all over. Can you make it to the end and save the day?
- Controller support, no auto attack.
- Large procedural dungeon generation, every time you play is different.
- Randomly generated items.
- Save slots
- 2 Player couch co-op
- Massive Bosses
- Multiple endings
26. Renegade Grounds: Episode 1
Something very important was stolen from the council – a high value item required for a new device that could bridge the gap between the physical realm and the realm of phantoms. Who did this and why is unknown, but the city guard hired two mercenaries to find and retrieve this item in return for a hefty sum – Agela, a young, somewhat brash, and quick-witted archer, and her smarty pants imp sidekick Ingus.
Agela and Ingus will have to infiltrate their way into crime-ridden slums, as well as a whole host of underground and treacherous locations in order to get the job done. On their journey they are guided by a phantom ally, Angadani, who appears from time to time to update them with useful information. A simple fetch job quickly becomes more complex as more factions become involved and set their eyes on the precious item. It's more than they bargained for, but to Agela and Ingus, giving up is not an option!
- Not your typical fantasy setting. Medieval look and non-human races, but more with a modern day dynamic – gangs, crime-infested slums, city councils instead of kings in castles, and science instead of magic.
- Strategic turn-based battle system which includes skills with unique areas of effect.
- Fully voice acted
- Weapon and Armour upgrading – find specific items which can be used to add a variety of stat bonuses to your equipment, but do so wisely, because each weapon and armour has a limited number of upgrade slots.
- First part of a larger story
- In addition to story mode, challenge yourself with consecutive battles in arena mode
- Two difficulty modes: Normal and Brazen
- Puzzles to solve and secret areas to find!
27. Catacomb Kids
The Origin Of Dungeons500 Years ago the demon sorceress Abys was sealed away beneath her fortress by 4 legendary heroes and a 5th forgotten one. Over time, no longer held stable by Abys' magic, the fortress sank into the earth, becoming a haven for foul creatures, dark magicks, and the refuse of the Over-World. The fortress, now deep beneath the earth, became known as The Catacombs, and kids from all over found themselves drawn into its shadows - seeking riches, power, knowledge, and escape. Now, coming-of-age ceremonies and criminal sentences alike all revolve around plumbing the depths of The Catacombs, and the legend of Abys has been all but forgotten. Some say she yet sleeps in the dark below, the seals that keep her contained growing ever-weaker.What Lies BeneathCatacomb Kids is a procedurally generated platformer, with an equal emphasis on quick reactions, tactical engagement, and strategic character growth. Wield swords, spears, axes, and daggers -- unleash powerful magicks to burn, freeze and poison foes with -- overcome traps and beasts both deadly and unrelenting.
The game is streamlined but not "simple", featuring a system where basic elements interact to create complex outcomes and stories. Lure monsters into combat with one another or take advantage of environmental hazards to trick your foes into their own bloody demise. The world is your crafting space, allowing you to create new items and tools from within the game-space itself, never needing to farm materials or navigate a menu to demonstrate your cleverness.
KeeperRL is an ambitious dungeon simulator with roguelike and RPG elements. Take the role of an evil wizard and study the methods of black magic. Equip your minions and explore the world, murder innocent villagers and burn their homes. Build your dungeon, lay traps and prepare for an assault of angry heroes.
When you control your minions the game changes into a classic roguelike, with turn-based and very tactical combat. You can also play as an adventurer and assault dungeons made by you or other players.Dungeon management You will dig deep into the mountain and build dozens of rooms, corridors and traps. Your minions will train and produce weapons and armor. Prisoners will be tortured. You will research new technologies like alchemy, beast mutation and sorcery.Roguelike mechanics The world is simulated on a very detailed level. Creatures use equipment and consumable items. There are dozens of special items, spells, attributes and special attacks. You can cut off heads and limbs and blind or poison your enemies. If you're not careful with fire, you can burn an entire forest or even your own dungeon.Large, procedurally generated maps In your neighborhood you'll find castles, villages, other dungeons and special locations. Slay heroes, dragons and witches for their loot. Every game you play will be different.Online map sharing Download dungeons made by other players and explore them as an adventurer.
29. Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena
In Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena you are not a hero, a noble ruler, or even a combatant. Instead, you are the new owner of a team of fighting slaves, one of the many factions who compete for the adoration of the common people in the ancient storied arenas of the Crownlands.
Your task will be to oversee the training of your fighters and build your estate into an effective school of combat, all while trying to enhance your personal reputation and standing among the nobles of the realm. This is an expensive business, and the king demands his taxes - so you must make sure to manage your treasury with care and attention.
Glory awaits those with a bold heart and a steadfast mind, as well as a place for their faction among the legends of the arena ...
- Inherit a dilapidated estate and a couple of fledgling fighters, and then over time develop it into a prestigious academy for your team of fighting slaves. Restore the ruined buildings and hire new staff to serve your every need, from doctors and trainers to cooks and scribes.
- Progress through twelve arenas and dozens of opponents to reach the royal arena in the city of Aldmoor, where your slaves will fight for the glory of the king and queen.
- Develop relationships with whichever fighters you choose to acquire from the slave ship, each of whom comes with a unique personality and a fully fleshed-out backstory.
- Train your fighters and purchase new and stronger equipment as your fortunes increase, progressing through shortswords and basic leather coverings to halberds and full plate armour.
- As your reputation grows you can also choose to become engaged with the turbulent politics of the realm, following a series of 'choice and consequence' based storylines and meeting many important characters along the way.
- And of course, you must have a life outside of the arena. Find a husband or wife to share in your glory. Build stables and start keeping a team of racing horses to bring more money into your household. Forge a legacy to last the ages.
30. Devious Dungeon 2
Devious Dungeon 2 is a medieval action platforming game by the creators of Random Heroes and League of Evil!
It is said that great adventures await behind the walls of this dark castle. The castles ever shifting halls are filled with deadly monsters! Treacherous traps have claimed the lives of many adventurers! It is rumoured the castle contains treasures beyond imagination. However, it is also the domain of the summoner and he does not look kindly upon uninvited guests!
Can you defeat the summoner and claim the lost treasures of the castle?
- Randomized maps with 5 worlds
- Hero classes - Barbarian, Mage and Rogue
- Lots of weapons and gear
- RPG styled upgrades
- Boss Battles
- Mini-bosses and Collectable Treasures
- Mission system
- iCloud Game Saves
- Universal (play on all your devices)
Note: While the game is playable on iPod Touch 4th gen: we strongly recommend playing on newer devices for smoother frame-rates.
31. Xenon Valkyrie
Xenon Valkyrie is a rogue-like with many RPG elements in which you will have to get to the deepest part of a moon and finish the plans of a wicked witch.
You will be able to get many weapons randomly as you fight in a world that is created every time you play. There are a lot of characters, stores and enemies that will tell you a legendary story.
Traditional graphics and chiptune music of great quality with the best roguelike engine of current platforms. There is a myriad of objects that will help you reach your goals.
Level up and get the amazing power of the Xenon Valkyrie.
Roguelike platformer with an incredible story
Many worlds with different routes
3 heroes with unique skills
Many bosses and enemies
RPG elements,levelUP,stats etc..
Many endings and secrets
Best Chiptune music
hard and Permadeath
steamcloud ,save all you teamerites!!
quests and much more..
GamepadXbox360, Xboxone, Ps3 Or Ps4 Gamepad Good Work
32. Freedom Cry
Freedom Cry is an RPG published by Aldorlea Games and developed by Warfare Studios, the company already behind games such as Vagrant Hearts, Ashes of Immortality and Valiant.
Note: to toggle between screen modes, press ALT + ENTER. Storyline
She thought she was doomed to an existence without meaning. But when a normal day at market opens the door to adventure, humble housemaid Kismet finds herself thrust onto the stage of destiny, playing a larger role in the current of fate then even she knows. Now, with new friends at her side, and new enemies in her path, she must find her own destiny, and earn her freedom, while fighting to save her family and her nation. Most Popular Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
33. God of Word
God of Word is an exciting twist on classic word & typing games, fusing together multiple game modes with the enchanting setting of Greek Mythology to create the ultimate word game for PC and Mac!
You're putting on a live production for the Gods of Olympus! Use your impressive vocabulary to wow them as you re-enact the most famous tales of yore as the Apprentice of Hermes!
Equip yourself with godly gear and focus your skills, and maybe you can be the next god of word!
- Full keyboard & mouse support
- Tons of enemies to take down
- Level up and upgrade your skills
- 25+ unique bosses & typing levels
- Unlock armour & weapons with unique traits
- Complete hangman & chest mini-games for bonus rewards
- Online Multiplayer with customizable characters
- Steam Achievements & Trading Cards
- Multiple languages for the UI & Dictionary (can be set separately)
34. Elliot Quest
Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time. In Elliot Quest, the victim of a rare curse must find a cure before he’s transformed into a demon.
After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life--only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality.
If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time.
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover and hidden areas. Well-balanced gameplay easy to pick up but challenging to master.
Elliot Quest features:
• An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
• Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
• Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
• Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
• Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
• Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
• 3 unique endings based on your decisions
• Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master
35. The Tale of a Common Man
Jerrat was a farmer, not a knight or a lord, a common man, what the world considered just one of the 'little people'. But sometimes the world needs the qualities of a common man, and the actions of the little people can change everything.
Can Jerrat achieve his aim without ceasing to be the man his wife loved? Find out as you join him on his journey, where the tale of a common man intertwines with the destiny of a nation.
The Tale of a Common Man was made by Aldorlea Games, the creators of Millennium, Asguaard, Moonchild and many others.
Customize your game to suit your preferences
* Choose between visible and invisible enemies
* If you choose invisible enemies, vary the encounter rate from the menu
* Choose your difficulty level: Easy, Normal, Hard, Legendary. Be warned - it's called Legendary for a reason
* Allocate some stat points every time you level up to build the character you want. More stat points are given for harder modes
* Choose enable/disable mouse as often as you like
* 7 plus 1 optional characters
* Five characters in the active party to add strategic depth
* 8-direction movement with mouse or keyboard
* Title screen updates each time a new character joins the party to include their image
* 17 side quests
* 30 secret rooms to discover
* 30+ hours of addictive gameplay
* Make useful potions using ingredients and recipes
* Great-looking enemies, beautiful environments and charming music
* The Undefeated team back for another epic of masterful storytellingBest-selling Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
36. Honor Cry: Aftermath
A war that has lasted over 100 years is coming to an end. The blood, sacrifice and pain of any conflict between men bear many scars, and in the world of Honor Cry, loyalty and glory go hand in hand.
In this game, you play Commander Jerus, a decorated veteran soldier who has been stranded in a hostile part of the realm. You are joined by your long-time friend and soldier Captain Verrel, whose bursts of rage can inflict much harm on his enemies. Your goal: To find and defeat the evil Cryum, end the long war and return to your family.
But of course, things are not always so simple...
- Detailed maps and graphics, along with weather and fog effects in full 720p. Randomized encounters and loot every game!
- Over a dozen different skills to choose from, along with 6 different stats for each character.
- Easy to use mouse or keyboard interface, fully customizable to your taste.
- Over 200 different items, each with hundreds of variations due to the prefix/suffix system.
- Over 20 quests to complete in this 3-5 hour experience. Other features include over 30 different monsters to fight, 5 different environments and full unique music score and professional voice acting.
Join the battle in Honor Cry: Aftermath today!
37. Detective Girl of the Steam City
Sophie is a private investigator not unlike Sherlock Holmes. She resides in the Steam City, a metropolis going through an industrial revolution.
In this growing city with a huge population, there are many different kinds of people; industrialists, workers, merchants, and your average citizens.
However, within any big city, there are always criminals and conspiracies. The Steam City will need a detective on the case!
It'll be up to Sophie to uncover the mysteries of the Steam City through her investigations.
What mysteries and intrigue await her?
Find out in this Steam Punk RPG brought to you in native English!
- A Classic RPG Experience
- A Big City to Explore
- Side Quests
- Multiple Supporting Characters
- And a Variety of Enemies!
38. Beyond Reality
Travel Beyond the Reality You've Always Known.
Two thousand years ago, the Kingdom of Jastamune was thrust into a war, the only survivor being a magician known as Reverent Sulada. In a last-ditch effort to save the Kingdom, she encases herself in magic and sleeps for two thousand years, eventually being unearthed by the Alpha Omega Company, dedicated to researching the implications of their pollution-filled world.
As she is freed from her magical spell, nobody knows what to make of her, and the leader of the company - La'lele - refuses to help at first. However, she, as well as many of her other employees, are magically transported to the past by Sulada, much to her chagrin. Despite her dismay, the world of the past is pollution-free - a perfect opportunity for study, to the delight of the company's research leader, Faryl.
As research begins, La'lele and her companions try to complete their mission as quickly as possible, but quickly realise their situation is much more dire than it thought to be, when they discover who they are fighting against...
Explore the land of Jastamune through the eyes of the leader of the Alpha Omega Company - and put a stop to the war that changed the world two thousand years ago!
- Battle over 50 different enemies, including hidden and powerful bosses.
- Unearth at least 30 different types of weapons and armour to aid you in battle.
- Take part in side-quests as well as the main quest, aiming to heighten your team's strength and powers.
- On-map encounters: don't let yourselves be caught out by ambushes!
- Between six and eight hours of gameplay, an in-depth story and a tactical, turn-based battle system.
Apollo4x is a game of transporting 5 resources between planets, and you have limited fuel to do so. It's a bit puzzle, a bit resource management, and some tycoon strategy. There are no build queues, and you are having meaningful interaction with your economy every single turn. There are no "other players" to compete against, but we've instead used a "time pressure" type enemy that consumes planets as it spreads across the map - because a fun game needs a challenge component, and we find symmetric AI opponents problematic in other games, so this was the best solution. Difficulty is fully in your control, and ranges from zero-challenge to something the creators can't beat, so you'll find your own best settings with experience.
Apollo4x has "4X" in the title, but this is not an indicator that we've made a "traditional formula" title like Master of Orion, or the games that follow that economic and combat model. Steam has a multitude of games that do, and do it so well that there's no point in us making a competitor to them.
What we did is toss out the economic model of exploring a hidden map, having AI opponents that attempt to play the same game as the player (because they generally fail, and obviously cheat) and long build queues where you just hit "next turn" 100 times before anything significant happens. Rather than have you build a navy of spaceships and militarily conquer other simulated players, we made more of a tycoon puzzle economy. Each planet has three "exports" and you put two "imports" on them. Money is made by matching exports on one planet to imports on another, with the limitation of fuel availability, which is dependent on how upgraded each planet is.
Since we don't have simulated players to compete against, we decided on using a "creeping doom" style opponent. The enemy spreads out organically from their homeworld(s) at a pace you determine in the difficulty settings. You can, and will have to, slow their spread and defend your own planets from this steadily encroaching threat. Each enemy colony adds +1 army to their homeworld defense, so the player is encouraged to keep the enemy from growing into an impossible strength and speed of expansion by "pruning" their colonies. If your chosen win condition is to cleanse the galaxy of them entirely, you'll have to weaken them first through attrition.
We went out of the 4X realm and built in a tactical card game inspired in part by some of our favorite tabletop combat games. Morale, combined arms, and multiple possible tactics for each of the very unique units to choose from every turn. Four different enemy clans to battle, based on the four horsemen - death, war, pestilence and famine. Each has an entirely different set of units and tactics and requires a completely different battle plan to beat. War fights with brute force, while pestilence attacks with morale crushing horror weapons, and death gave up their bodies for machines and now are the unliving reapers. Currently there is no space combat or fleet building, being instead like Starship Troopers where your troops are "dropped in" and just fight the ground war. This is to keep things simple and not have two different combat systems in a game that's primarily a trading puzzle - but if Apollo4X does well, it's on the list for whatever sequel we make.
Winning the game is accomplished by either economic or military means. You can kill all the enemy homeworlds. Alternately, stockpile 300 of each market resource, or upgrade your colonies to produce a cumulative 500 "stellar network" points and colonize 20 planets. Military, economic, or expansion victory is your choice.
Finally, we allowed you maximum choice of difficulty. Tailor the game to your needs, so you feel challenged but not overwhelmed. If you think the economy could be more resistive, turn it up. If you want to not worry about enemy expansion you can weaken them, start them with less colonies, or lower rate of expansion. Or, if you really like the combat game, set the economy to easy and add all four enemy types to the map at maximum strength -- good luck with that, though. If you want to go fully casual, we even allow you to turn off economic failure, and have unlimited funds to experiment with. We, as players ourselves, lose interest in games that are too hard or too easy, so it seemed important to give the player full control of it. Since most people want to play on "average", we'll be listening to feedback about which difficulty settings are most popular and adjust the "average" levels to those trends down the road a bit.
We dared to be different in a genre full of excellent but too similar titles. If different is what you need, this is it.
40. Aurora Dusk: Steam Age
Aurora Dusk looks like a lot of games but instead of being alone, you live in a community. You play a single villager and evolve in a dynamic world.
- Create and improve your character in a fantasy world. Your skills will evolve according to your actions. You can choose either to play an archer/a mage/etc. or play them at the same time.
- Develop your village through 6 ages from prehistoric age to industrial age. Build defenses and barracks. Order your armies and annihilate the enemy.
- Plant and collect many resources: wood, iron, wheat, wool, meat… Use your workshops like mill or market to transform your resources and manufacture your equipment.
– A simulation game: In Aurora, you control a character able to plant and harvest resources. Building workshops, you manufacture these resources and make your equipment. The game has over 20 resources : animal, vegetable and mineral. Plant trees, wheat fields, raise pets and prospecting iron, gold or sulfur ore.
– A sandbox game: Configure the game as you want. Playing a short game of 5 minutes or 5 hours. Play with few characters or play in huge with lot of characters. Choose the field, the resources, the number of allies, enemies…
– A role playing game: You can create and customize your character from 7 playable races. You have more than 70 skills. Throughout the game, you gain experience and increase your character level. Each skill have an experience gauge. You can both specialize in one profession or in all activities. There is no level limit and you can make and remake all game modes with the same character.
– A strategy game: Build barracks, defense turrets and recruit soldiers who obey your orders. There are gigantic golems too. You move through five ages from wooden club to firearms.
– A survival mode: In this game mode, you must fight off the assault of monsters. You will not be alone because many of artificial intelligences have the same capabilities as your character will help. Your character cannot build defenses networks alone. Protect your allies and collaborate to defeat hordes of invaders.
– A skirmish mode: In this game mode, you can play against other villages. This time, you’re an invader and you must destroy the opponents defenses. Crush your enemies with armies or with golems.
– A custom game: All game data in readable text files. Any image editor lets you create your own graphics and maps. It is possible to create mods and add content made by the players.
– 6 ages from prehistoric age to industrial age.
– 7 playable races.
– 270 items.
– 72 skills.
– 55 buildings.
– 24 resources to collect and transform.
– 20 missions with 6 difficulty levels.
– a skirmish mode to fight up to 8 villages.
– a custom survival mode to fight off unlimited waves of monsters.
– 43 maps.
41. Star Traders: 4X Empires
Take command of humanity’s last survivors and rebuild an empire among the stars. In this immersive turn-based strategy game, you must lead the refugees of the great Exodus to a new home in hostile space and build a new galaxy-spanning civilization. To survive in the dark reaches of space, you will have to fight to protect your people, control rival factions, and unlock lost technology.
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
- Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
- Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
- Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
- Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
- Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
- Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
- Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
- Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
- Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.Snag a Two PackThe Star Traders Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share your strategies and epic war against the alien with a friend today!What's in the Box?Star Traders: 4X Empires includes the full tech tree, and both the Alta Mesa and Hyperion Ship Skin Packs. As we continue to expand the game, new technology, ship skins, and factions will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all present and future content is included in the price.
- Entire Tech tree
- All game maps
- All 6 classic Factions
- Additional 3 Great Clan Factions (Alta Mesa, Moklumne, Zenrin)
- All 9 ship design types
42. LifeZ - Survival
LifeZ - Survival is a third-person sandbox-survival game, in which players build their hideouts, mine resources, collect food and water. As well as fight the zombies encountered.
LifeZ is on Early Access. It may contains bugs, not completed features, ets.
Please, be sure you've readed this announcement before you buy this game.
You find yourself in a disaster zone. In the world where electricity, restaurants, medicine and home delivery still exist. Some go to work or school every day... but that's all on the other side of The Wall, one that was erected around the disaster zone, your new home. Your life is now in your hands. You must find a way to contact those on the other side and to get out, at any price. You must tell the rest of the world about the danger that hides inside the zone.Cure features
Find water. Hunter or grow food. Make medical supplies.
Build and improve your shelter, create workbenches to make better materials. Stockpile resources.
Craft weapons, armor, tools and other useful items. Use anything you can find. Over 100 items available for crafting.
Discover multitude of locations, find various resources, fight mutants and other survivors.
43. Eschalon: Book III
Eschalon: Book III brings the trilogy to a climactic end as you seek to uncover the mystery of your past, the secrets of the Crux stones, and who the Orakur really are. You’ll traverse miles of virtual wilderness and dungeons, filled with secrets and danger, in an unparalleled role-playing experience designed to feel like a true pen-and-paper RPG.
- The end of a saga! The final Book in the Eschalon Trilogy brings the story to an epic conclusion and all your questions will be answered. Of course, we've made sure Book III can be fully enjoyed even if you've never played the previous games.
- Dozens of fan-requested features and updates to the engine and rule set.
- Hundreds of graphic updates including re-rendered tiles, new spell effects, and enhanced environment effects. New sound effects and music in crystal-clear HD audio via an updated sound engine.
- Expanded stats for creatures give them new abilities, defenses and vulnerabilities. Combat will require new levels of strategy.
- New spells and hundreds of new items for you to discover. A huge world filled with secrets, riddles, traps, treasure, and glory awaits you!
- Book III is not a dumbed-down “RPG for the masses”. Rapid button clicking won’t save you here. Eschalon pays honor to the greatest RPGs of the past, with unlimited character development options and freedom to explore the world as you wish. The difficulty of the game does not scale to your character.
- 3rd party tools available to modify the game and build custom maps.
- Single player only, like a great RPG should be.
You play a young beardless dwarf who dreams about adventures and heroic deeds. Usually dwarves have beards, but for some mystical reasons beard of our hero is not grows. So he decide to make a journey with his friend the bat to solve this problem. During the game you control a group of units each with its own specialties and features. Units can get levels and transform into other forms by your choice. Combats is turn based but fast due to clever control system.Key features
- Fresh battle system. It is turn based but feels like an action
- Hundreds of units. And you can get anyone to your team (even foes)
- Humorous plot and unique description of every game element
- RPG-elements like inventory and unit classes
- Units evolution and selection of specialization on every 5th level-up
45. Not Dying Today
Not dying today is a 2D side-scrolling action game. In 2030, the world has been taken over by zombies. With fire and blade, bullets and guns, you, captain Aiden, will do anything to protect the last human kind, anything, even turn into a zombie, using zombie power to kill zombies.
- Local coop mode. Up to 4 players, fight together against the zombies!
- Transform mechanism. Effected by the virus, you can also transform to zombie, splash your enemies like a killing machine.
- Boss Arena. One Boss is not enough? What about two? You can challenge two bosses at Boss Arena. What insane about the arena is you can customize your own opponent, even fight against 3 or 4 Bosses! Show the world what you can do!
- Level up your characters and find your balance with Strength, Life, Agility and Luck.
- Are you ready to face the a sea of zombies? Bring your weapons, take your bullets, fight a bloody way out of these monsters!
46. A Pixel Story
A Pixel Story is a devious, old-school, 2D puzzle-platformer that charts the evolution of video games from the very beginning. You embark on an epic quest to the core of The System aided by the mystical powers unlocked by your Magical Teleportation Hat. As you progress through the four graphical generations your world becomes increasingly detailed and complicated, and your journey through video game history becomes ever more perilous.
You must explore a colourful and diverse world, unlock the awesome power of your snappy Magical Teleportation Hat, traverse 6 large free-form zones, interact with a diverse range of NPCs, stop the evil OS and, of course, save the world.
Exception is a combat platformer set inside a computer system which has been hijacked by a totalitarian virus. A lone member of the system must step up to lead the resistance and battle against this brutal regime. Expertly combine razor sharp reflexes with elaborate attacks to topple the virus and restore freedom.
A New Approach to PlatformingTwo-dimensional action in a three-dimensional world. Entire levels transform to reveal new challenges and opportunities. Explore distant areas exposed by the shifting environment. Each level is an elaborate puzzle that unfolds as you progress.
Synthwave SoundtrackA soundtrack assembled from the very best Synthwave artists. Enjoy nearly two-hours of Synthwave tracks from artists including Kalax and Waveshaper It's the perfect complement to Exception's retro-futuristic aesthetic.
Challenge the LeaderboardsCompete for the best time on your favorite levels through more than 800 Steam leaderboards. Employ diverse play-styles to top specific leaderboards. Compete for the best combat time by destroying all enemies or try for a great pacifist time by leaving your enemies unharmed.
Illustrated storyThe story of Exception told across 17 illustrated cutscenes. Learn about the system collapse and subsequent power vacuum that gave rise to a fascist virus. Join a gang of four misfit software threads in their journey to overthrow the brutal regime and restore freedom to the system.
Upgrade your Character to Unleash Special AttacksExecute a variety of special attacks and string together creative combinations to maximize your destruction. Collect hidden artifacts to purchase attack upgrades and push the limits of your destruction.
Dynamic Bonus SystemChain multiple airborne attacks to earn time bonuses. Harness your creativity to uncover the fastest level routes with the most bonus potential. Aggressive attack strategies yield the highest bonuses.
Categories in common with Exception: Action
48. Vindictive Drive
Vindictive Drive is a Thriller/Action game with cyberpunk elements and Real Time Action/Stealth mechanics following Arris Fern, a young woman in her cold blooded revenge against her father, the president of the most powerful nation, for the assassination of her mother 12 years ago.
Completely consumed by hatred and resentment, Arris will use the most cruel methods at her disposal to achieve her goal.Features:
- Vindictive Drive's "battle system" rely on outsmarting security systems, avoiding cameras, and fooling your enemies using your computer and jamming devices, leaving the pistol as last resort.
- Stealth is an important part of the game, you will be able to disable alarms and create distractions.
- Story rich scenarios and suspense.
- Talkative and friendly NPCs.
- A lot of illustrations and animations made frame per frame.
- Arris' very sour behavior.
- Multiple endings.
You have to know Superman and his supernatural powers. Batman, who's speeding through the streets of Gotham in his Batmobile. Or Spider-Man, who jumps on blocks without any problems. So meet SuperMoose. Here doesn't have a car, he doesn't jump on blocks (in fact he's afraid of heightS), he desn't even have a beautiful beloved one. He's just a moose, but not so ordinary! Maybe he don't know karate, muay thai, and jujitsu, but he has a huge heart! When someone needs help in the woods, he's the first... to run away!
So far the forest lived peacefully. There was no indication of the upcoming tragedy. The Company engaged in construction of houses, wants to take over the forest and cut it out completely, depriving animals of their natural home, and build blocks of flats. Animals are not too happy. Someone wants to evict them without leaving anything in return. Everyoneis panicking! They don't know what to do! Is there someone who can help them? It seems that there's one animal that didn't show any sign of fear ... it's SuperMoose. But not because he is so brave, he just went asleep and missed the whole ruckus. Now he has to stop people before they damage the forest. Animals cannot lose their natural environment. All hope lies in the hands (or hooves) of SuperMoose...
- The game honors the best old casual games.
- Six levels with various tasks.
- Caricature, cartoon characters.
- Your character has a lot of skills like a real superhero, use them to carry out their missions!
-Explore the colorful world and have fun!
50. Trial by Viking
Trial by Viking is a deep action adventure through the dark worlds of the Norse gods. As an agent of Odin, you will explore cavernous dungeons hunting for treasure, race for your life from surprise traps, and have vicious axe battles with blood-thirsty kobolds. Loki has left some tricky obstacles in your path, but you will find powerful equipment, trusty friends, and many secrets to help along the way. If you make it far enough, you will even learn to dash through enemies, jump off of walls, and fly swinging through the air using your trusted grappling hook. Are you viking enough to face the worst terrors the nine worlds has to offer?Features
- Metroidvania-like character upgrades that help you access new areas
- Character points allow you to specialize your character stats
- Morph into a polar bear
- Keys, switches, gears, air vents, ropes, hidden areas, puzzles, and other tricky elements
- Control a valkyrie as you fly through mazes of hazards
- Power ups like mini viking, metal viking, and time slow
- Ride on the claws of a great owl like a zip line
- Epic boss battles
- Sail a viking long boat while having axe battles with orcs
- Narrative decisions that will steer your fate toward one of two final boss battles
- Occasionally-crazy ragdoll physics
- Controller support
- 130 levels, over 80 unique enemies, and 27 intense boss battles
- Available on Win/Mac/Linux
"With an incredible variety of combat abilities, equippable weapons, abilities, and passives, the game will both empower and challenge the ever-loving crap out of you. This is a compelling universe with fantastic art, music, and tons of content that’s not to be missed" - Seattle Indies Expo jury
"This game has some of the best level design I have ever seen for a platformer" - The Insatiable Gamer
Winner - 2015 Taco Bell Indie Game Garage
Official Selection - Indie MEGABOOTH 2016 PAX East
Nominated for Best Desktop Game - 2016 Game Connection Development Awards