The best games like Heat Signature are:
- arrow_rightDuke Nukem Forever
- arrow_rightNot A Hero
- arrow_rightBeat Hazard
- arrow_rightSunless Sea
- arrow_rightDoor Kickers
- arrow_rightMaster of Orion
100 Best Games Like Heat Signature:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is a larger-than-life macho who smokes cigars, speaks in one-liners and has a kink for hot girls and big guns. Twelve years ago, Duke defeated invading aliens and became a worldwide celebrity, but now another invasion forces him to go out of the retirement. He has to save all the Earth's women, who are being kidnapped by aliens. Most weapons are the same as in the original game. However, this time Duke cannot carry all his arsenals and is restricted to only two weapons at a time. He can also use “holoduke”, a holographic version of himself, to distract enemies. Duke restores his health over time using a new mechanic of “ego bar” — a measurement of Duke’s enormous ego that needs to be bolstered.
This belated sequel to Duke Nukem 3D spent 15 years in development, so it may feel like an artifact from another era. This is especially obvious from the game’s vulgar black humor. The protagonist may urinate, drink beer, and tell somewhat chauvinistic jokes about women. There's also controversial Capture the Babe multiplayer mode, based on "capture the flag" mechanic, but instead of flags, there are girls that have to be spanked.
2. Not A Hero
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord.
3. Beat Hazard
Beat Hazard is a game in which everything is synchronized to your favorite music. Gameplay-wise, it’s a regular 2D shoot ’em up in space, not unlike Asteroids or Project Starfighter. The player controls a small starship that fires at everything on the screen, from asteroids to enemy spacecraft, in order to survive. When hit by an obstacle or by enemy fire, the ship explodes. The goal is to survive as long as possible and score more points to unlock bonuses and receive ranks.
What makes gameplay in Beat Hazard innovative is that every level is based on a song from the player’s music collection. The song defines the speed and rhythm of the game. A similar approach was previously used in Audiosurf, but never before in a shoot ’em up. Enemy attacks, your ship’s fire, and power-ups are synchronized to the song and can be predicted if you remember the tune well. The difficulty is also dependent on music. A power ballad or an ambient piece will do for a slow, meditative play, while a trance or heavy metal composition will turn the game into madness. The game’s visuals are very bright and feature many rapid flashes, which makes Beat Hazard not recommended for people with epilepsy.
4. Sunless Sea
The help from Kickstarter backers
This is a role-playing game with roguelike elements from the independent British studio Failbetter Games. The money was collected on Kickstarter, just 4 271 backers supported the game, and donated a little over a hundred thousand pounds to its development. The game is available for solo completion on PC, Mac, and Linux.
Story and setting
The player tries on the role of the captain of the ship. Captain's backstory is fully customizable. The game is a spin-off for the browser game Fallen London from the same developers: the action takes place in the same universe and at the same time. The game mixes the Victorian era and the mystical atmosphere of Lovecraft's books. The player sails between different islands of the underground sea, facing different dangers. To win, you need to achieve a certain goal: for example, to find a treasure or to gain the title of the most famous seafarer by transporting goods and opening new lands.
Death is permanent in the game - the player starts all over again after each defeat. Developers have added the ability to inherit some of the property or team of the predecessor. The game world is randomly generated, although the location of the main ports and islands remains unchanged.
5. Door Kickers
Door Kickers is a real-time strategy about SWAT operations, where each mission present players with a top-down layout of a map, covered in a fog of war. Commanding units with top-down perspective allow players to plan ahead and Players form a professional team with five different classes and can deploy up to ten operatives based on mission conditions. The game has more than 80 single missions, six multilevel missions, randomly generated missions, and community-generated content.
Missions are based on different in-game objectives, from total elimination to saving a VIP and disarming bombs. Each mission will be rated after the completion with a three-star rating. On top of the actual missions, players can try out to complete challenges, like completing a mission with only a squad member or complete it with a perfectly executed plan. The difficulty arises with the fact, that enemy positions are switched every time mission starts.
6. Master of Orion
Master Of Orion – Conquer the Stars
The ascendant spacefaring 4X strategy game returns! A new chapter in the epic Master of Orion saga is poised to once again capture the imaginations of millions of gamers.
Diehard fans of the first games will be ecstatic to know that this revival is being built under the watchful eyes of members from the original development team, in conjunction with NGD Studios in Buenos Aires!
Discover Master of Orion as it was always meant to be: A fully orchestrated score, interstellar warfare and exploration against the backdrop of beautifully animated far flung galaxies. Confront hostile civilizations, negotiate with mysterious aliens, share knowledge with allies and uncover this newly imagined universe.
Just a sampling of the features you will find:
- All 10 original Master of Orion races, brought to life through compelling AI and award-winning voice acting talent
- Over 75 researchable technological advancements
- Vast galaxies featuring up to a 100 different solar systems, each composed of myriad planets and stars
- Customizable ships with diverse styles for each race
- Multiple ways to win – including conquest, technological, diplomatic, and more
- Enthralling gameplay that will have you saying “just one more turn” again and again
- The exclusive Terran race of militant humans to play in the game
- Special pixelated ship models available in the game for a more retro feel
- All three legendary original games – Master of Orion 1, 2, and 3
- A nearly 300-page Art Book (in digital format) showing the progress of the game’s art along with the original concept art and line drawings
- Music files from the game and printable music scores
Categories in common with Master of Orion: Strategy
Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right! Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments. Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!Key Features
- 49 levels
- 2 difficulty modes: normal and extreme
- Leaderboard: see the scores of players from all over the world.
- Medals: compare the medals you have won with those of your friends.
- Laboratory mode with dozens of objects, backgrounds and liquids to unlock!
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
9. Tower Unite
Tower Unite is a living, evolving world, fueled by the community. Play online games with your friends or make new friends from around the world!
Tower Unite is a large online multiplayer game that spans genres.
- Play minigames such as Minigolf, Ball Race, Virus, and more!
- Earn items
- Hang with your friends in your own personalized house
- Connect with others through a massive Plaza with various attractions and games
- Party with friends!
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube or Soundcloud
- Suggest new features - we listen!
- No microtransactions or subscription fees
Tower Unite has many games to play, with more to come, such as...
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 courses with 18 holes (144 holes total) and more in the works!
- Based on the original 2009 minigolf hit from GMod Tower that inspired other minigolf games
- Unique controls (100% skill, no timers)
- Hole-in-one fireworks
- Wear tiny hats on your golf ball
- Putt in snow, gardens, mines, sky, and even in space!
- Simultaneous putting (everyone putts at once!)
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- 4 unique levels and more in the works!
- Thrilling 1 vs All gameplay
- Play as the Dragon and devour the knights
- Turn off the rampaging Dragon as the knights
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 unique worlds and more in the works!
- Roll around in a giant ball
- Speed past tricky obstacles
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 12 players online
- Survive in 5 unique levels and more in the works!
- Fast paced old school first person shooting action
- Blast infected away with 12 sci-fi weapons
- Team tag elimination, with weapons
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- Battle in teams as cat or dog in a struggle for the planet's resources
- Frantic gameplay with lots of sci-fi shooting
- Player hosted servers
Once you've played some of the games, head on over to your personal space...
In Tower Unite, everyone has their own personal space, called a Condo.
- Place tons of different furniture and items
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube
- Place images from the internet directly into the game synced with online players
- Listen to synchronized music with Soundcloud
- Customize wallpapers, lights, and time of day
- Invite friends to party, chat, voice chat, drink, and eat virtual pizza!
- Play instruments like a piano or drums
- Interact with various weird and cool items
- Build unique creations
- Get a pet cat or dog
- COMING SOON: Cook/craft food and new items
From the Condo, you can exit through your front door into a bigger online experience called the Plaza. The Plaza acts as a gathering point, like a shopping mall.
- Gamble at the Casino
- Walk along the Boardwalk and enjoy:
- Laser Tag
- Typing Derby, a keyboard racing game
- Ferris Wheel
- COMING SOON: Bumper Cars
- COMING SOON: Rollercoaster
- COMING SOON: Fishing
- Laser Tag
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in the Theater
- Unlock new items at 15 different in-game stores
- Connect to the bigger Game Worlds
- COMING SOON: Explore the ocean with your friends
- COMING SOON: Play games at the Arcade
- Voice chat and text chat
- Player hosted servers
- Play multiplayer games of various genres online with friends.
- Play online Minigolf with up to 16 players.
- Customize yourself with accessories.
- Furnish and design the layout of your personal space (the Condo) with furniture and interactive toys.
- Invite other players over to your Condo for parties and mini-games.
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in a virtual theater or your Condo.
- Fly around in jetpacks.
- Imbibe alcohol to an irresponsible extent.
- Join official servers or host your own server.
- Hang out with your friends or find new friends!
- Enjoy free DLC, no microtransactions, and developer support.
- Collect tons of unique items with Steam Inventory support.
10. The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
Create your own paradox… for the love of pie
Enter a macabre and comical silent world filled with mischief, time travel and delicious pie. Record yourself and harness your time bending abilities to cooperate, compete against, and disrupt your past present and future selves. Winterbottom’s debut misadventures present a whimsical spin on the notions of time, space and play.
Join Winterbottom on his award winning debut Misadventures as he travels through over 80 unique puzzles. Winterbottom causes mischief and mayhem in pursuit of the mysterious and elusive Chronoberry Pie on his spectacular journey through space-time.
11. Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
FBI agent Erica Reed has an uncanny talent: she can see the past and piece together how a crime unfolded. But not even this sixth sense could save her younger brother, Scott, from a brutal serial killer. Three years later, the investigation into Scott’s murder has gone cold -- but Erica’s work has only just begun.
Jump into Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, the exciting four-part series that brings Erica face to face with the deranged demons of her past. A serial killer is loose in Boston -- one who seems to be leaving deliberate clues that only Erica, with her unique post-cognitive abilities, can uncover. Is she finally on her way to solving Scott’s murder? Or, blinded by vengeance, is she falling into a trap that could cost Erica her life? And how does this new killer know her secret?
Winner of six 2013 Reader’s Choice Aggie Awards, including Game of the Year, this edition of Cognition includes everything in the original game, plus brand new director commentary for all 4 episodes and exclusive content including concept art, storyboards, outtakes and other behind-the-scenes material about the development!
Developed by Phoenix Online Studios (makers of the King’s Quest spin-off The Silver Lining), with contributions from veteran game designer Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) and comic book artist Romano Molenaar (Batman, X-Men, The Darkness), Cognition is a thrilling adventure that grips you and won’t let go.
12. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages. Take control of the Strike Suit – a craft with the ability to transform into a hulking suit of space armor - in a bid to save Earth from destruction. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dogfighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story spanning 17 unique missions. Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of six craft, including three Strike Suits, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.
The Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the game featuring a next-gen graphical overhaul, restructured campaign and additional content – including the Heroes of the Fleet campaign.
This is space combat reborn. Key Features
Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots, fight massive fleet battles and defend vast structures.
The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets or target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
Vibrant and vivid universe: space is far from the dark, featureless void you'd expect. Discover the color and vibrancy of the Strike Suit universe across 13 unique locations.
Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino).
Director’s Cut features new ship models, improved textures and lighting, a restructured campaign, the Heroes of the Fleet mission pack and the Marauder and Raptor Strike Suits.
13. Battlestations Pacific
Experience one war through two epic sagas where you will be a part of history or change it. Feel the power of the historically authentic and decisive battles of the Pacific War. Relive some of the grandest and most critical naval battles of recent history and for the first time, choose to lead your fleet to a completely different ending to the war. You will need intelligence and expertise to plan your moves and constantly remain one step ahead of the enemy. With both strategy and action at your command truly anticipate your opponent’s every move and turn the tide of war.Features:
- TWICE THE SIZE
Lead the US and Japanese forces in two massive campaigns to relive or rewrite history with up to 28 missions to play through!
- MASTER YOUR FLEET
Command and take direct control of over 100 authentic and prototype air, sea and undersea units including fighters, bombers, kamikaze planes, cruisers, destroyers, aircraft carriers, submarines and lots more!!
- NEW LEVEL OF REALISM
Experience a new level of visual realism where the Pacific Ocean and its chains of islands truly come to life. Immerse yourself in the action with the all new cockpit view.
- TAKE THE BATTLE ONLINE
Challenge your friends in 5 completely new and engaging multiplayer modes and take part in large online battles featuring up to 100 units!!
Escape the destruction of your city with just one button! The game that popularized the infinite runner genre is back with two-player mode and new challenges. Play any of the 8 new game modes with one or two players, dash across rooftops with four different runners, or just chase that high score in the classic futile race for survival.
15. ARCADE GAME SERIES: DIG DUG
First appearing in arcades in 1982, Dig Dug finally comes to Steam!
Dig up, down, left, and right and burrow through the earth.
Inflate and pop enemies with your harpoon to defeat them, or squish them with a rock.
Lure enemies into a tunnel and crush several at once for massive points.
Defeat all the enemies on the screen to advance to the next stage!
Perform a range of techniques, including the rock drop and the "pump and stall," using just 4 directions and a single button! The original and best "underground smash hit!"
With cute pixel-art graphics, vivid colors, rhythmical beats, and distinctive SFX, the beauty really is in the details.
This latest port comes with scanline and sound settings, and the option to switch between the old and new versions - perfect for devoted diggers!
Enjoy the masterpiece that fervent fans have flocked to play!
16. Sid Meier's Starships
Take command of a fleet of powerful starships in this adventure-driven strategy game from legendary designer Sid Meier. Travel to new worlds, completing missions to help save and protect the planets and their people from dangerous Space Pirates, to powerful Marauders and other hostile factions. Build a planetary federation as you strengthen your fleet and secure your homeworld as you attempt to preserve intergalactic peace and your vision of humanity. Set in the universe of Civilization: Beyond Earth after the age of the Seeding, Sid Meier’s Starships offers sci-fi/strategy fans a full stand-alone game experience that also features cross-connectivity with Beyond Earth, expanding the depth of both games. See if you have what it takes to rule the universe!
• Tactical Space Combat: Encounter unique tactical challenges in every mission, with dynamically generated maps, victory conditions, and foes.
• Fully Customizable Starships: Create an armada that fits your tactical plan with modular spaceship design.
• Diplomacy, Strategy, and Exploration: Expand the influence of your Federation and gain the trust of the citizens of new planets. Use the unique abilities of the each planet to enhance your fleet and Federation, and keep your opponents in check. Build improvements on worlds to increase the capabilities and resources of your Federation.
• A Galaxy Of Adventure: Explore the galaxy as you lead your fleet to distant worlds and complete missions to help the citizens of these planets. Fight pirates, protect colony ships, destroy rogue AI, and more.
• Multiple Paths To Victory: Will you win by conquering the greatest threat to the galaxy? Or will you unite a plurality of worlds in your Federation? Perhaps you will lead your people to push the frontiers of science. Each choice you make carries consequences on your path to victory
Overland is squad-based survival strategy game with procedurally generated levels set in post-apocalyptic North America. Every random level is full of close calls and hard choices, even though the interface is approachable and easy to learn. Manage fuel supplies, weapons, and other items by making the right choices on the procedural roadmaps. A road trip straight into the heart of the cataclysmic event that changed the Earth forever.
StarBreak is a unique skill-based action platformer MMO where you explore strange sci-fi worlds alongside dozens of other players, kill legions of dangerous aliens and fight epic boss battles.
19. Hard Room
You are an artificial self-developing intelligence programmed by unknown scientist for the show "Hard Room". The greatest minds of the world create robots which have to pass through three dynamically changing locations. And you are the one of these robots. Glorify your creator and prove that you are the best.
New vision of a hardcore. Games have never been so cruel to players before. Are you brave enough to experience it ?
Then move on, 45 levels of hell and remember, every mistake is very expensive
20. Agent Walker: Secret Journey
AN INCREDIBLE HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF "ENIGMATIS" AND "GRIM LEGENDS!"
Amid the turmoil of war, the Alliance has given Agent Walker a mission of the utmost importance – track down and destroy the mythical Spear of Destiny before a sinister enemy can use its supernatural power to turn the tide of war and conquer the world!
PLAY A HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME WITH A UNIQUE WARTIME SETTING!
The year is 1942, and the Europe is in flames. In the midst of the grim war, an mystical artifact known as the Spear of Destiny has been discovered, and it's believed to have the power to change the destiny of the war.
EXPLORE 35 HAND DRAWN LOCATIONS IN WAR TORN EUROPE!
Some believe the Spear to be nothing more than a larger-than-life myth, but neither side wants to make the mistake of dismissing its paranormal power, so a desperate race to uncover the truth about the relic begins.
A FANTASTIC STORY WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!
To complete her mysterious mission, Agent Walker will have to cross the grim battlegrounds of France while facing death, destruction, and hidden puzzles every step of the way. But with so much at stake, there's no turning back.
PUT ON YOUR DETECTIVE HAT AND FIND THE HIDDEN RELIC!
Agent Walker will put on her detective hat and search for the location of the mysterious relic while solving puzzles and tackling obstacles. Of course, there's a sinister spy among the members of the Alliance who will stop at nothing to thwart the protagonist.
25 ENTHRALLING MINI-GAMES AND 22 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Time is of the essence. If the enemies of the Alliance get their hands on the artifact, they would have the power to bring about the end of the world as we know it. Will Agent Walker succeed, or is mankind already doomed?
A NEW HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME NOW IN YOUR LANGUAGE!
Enjoy the paranormal story in English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
TAKE YOUR HIDDEN OBJECT GAME WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, and perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi-Fi is required for this offline game!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT NEW HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, paranormal investigations, grim legends, and eerie mysteries await the brave and adventurous who delve into our selection of immersive hidden object games!
FOR MORE GAMES LIKE THIS, CHECK OUT "ARTIFEX MUNDI!"
- Explore more than 20 hand-painted hidden object scenes!
- 35 amazing war torn locations await!
- Assemble a vast collection of military vehicles!
- Become a master by unlocking 16 achievements!
- Complete 25 mind bending mini-games!
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
22. iBomber Attack
The legendary iBomber series returns but this time it’s time to ATTACK! Jump into your tank and get ready to blast your way around Europe and defeat the enemy in this visceral tour of destruction! With 24 missions full of explosive action to go at, iBomber Attack is a dose of high-octane entertainment that you won’t be able to put down.
- TOUR OF DESTRUCTION
From destroying Navel dockyards, airfields and secret bases to gunning down legions of flame-throwing soldiers, this is 24 levels of non-stop, high caliber, action.
- AWESOME FIREPOWER
Earn ‘Victory Points’ and collect gold to power-up your tank with Bombs, Bunker Busters, Mini-Guns, Flame Throwers, Rockets, Airstrike's, Supply Drops & Super Boost's.
- iBOMBER LIVES
Dripping with the quality gameplay, visuals and sounds that made the original iBomber games so loved, iBomber Attacks ensures the legend lives on!
- Tanktastic action
- Super smooth game-play
- 24 action packed missions
- Amazingly detailed graphics
- Collect Gold to buy Power-Ups
- Win Victory Points for upgrades
- Huge levels to explore and destroy
- The satisfaction of blowing everything up!
23. Beat Hazard 2
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection as never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter.
Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music. Beat Hazard 2 seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
Beat Hazard 2 improves on and ramps up the awesome zen feeling of battling to your own music. Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Pushing the boundaries of music powered gameplay, the sequel will include procedurally generated boss ships. Each track will create a unique archenemy ship for you to vanquish.
Premium music streaming services will be supported via an 'Open Mic' system that can listen in to any music source. Now the music world is your oyster, play to Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, YouTube, or any other provider!
24. When the Darkness comes
A Game Without Meaning.
A Game Nobody Should Play.
When the Darkness comes is a walking simulator whose glitchy and dark tale tries to illustrate the hardships of depression and anxiety through a variety of imaginary digital landscapes.
A clock, a piano and a girl. What do they all mean?
What is meaning, anyway? What has meaning?
Do you have one? A path, a goal, something determined, pre-determined?
A light to follow?
Discover a world filled with loneliness and fear. A world where despair breathes and hope dies. A world about you, about us. A world about humanity and about life.Before StartingThis Experience is NOT for everyone.
This Experience explores themes such as depression, anxiety, verbal abuse, manipulative control, and suicide.
This game could also potentially trigger epilepsy attacks.
Seriously, do NOT play this Experience if you believe this might affect you in any way.
The first Arc should take about one hour to complete.ControlsMovement: WASD or arrow keys
Controls are customizable in the launcher (under the Input tab).
Mosaic is a 3D adventure game with 2D puzzle elements.
From the creators of Among the Sleep, Krillbite Studio is going from horrors of childhood to the dreadful horrors of adult life.
Mosaic is a mysterious narrative game, where you follow the repetitive and lonely life of an average commuter.... Until one day, when strange things start happening.
26. Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
The Enhanced Edition contains Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter and the first expansion, the End of Flesh. The new expansion introduces the new playable race, the Loa. All previous DLCs containing new avatars, new combat music, alternate voices, skins, and new badges for the warships are also included.
Customize your own starships, amass your fleet, explore the outer reaches of the galaxy and expand your empire. Research new alien technologies and bring them into battle with a mix of turn-based strategy and real-time skirmishes.
Now a new Faction bursts onto the scene, a race of Artificial Intelligence who once served as slaves and now return seeking vengeance. Playing as the Loa, your Fleets will become masters of metamorphosis, shape-shifting into new forms to become the ships you need, where you need them. Durable and hardy, your colonies can be built on any rocky planet. Building an empire of silicon and steel, you will bring your former masters to their knees…or will you bring about the End of Flesh.Key Features
- Play as the Loa, with over 120 new ship sections and their own unique drive system – the Neutrino Pulse Gate
- Over 25 additional technologies, including a new Cybernetic Tech Tree
- 10 new weapons and attacks to use in battle
- New ship sections for the original six Factions, including 2 new Leviathan class vessels
- 2 new Independent Races to encounter, study and incorporate into your empire
- New Random Encounters, a new Grand Menace, and new Star Maps
- New Evacuation Mission, and Supplemental Mission system allowing players to focus on the Target or the Fleet
- All Race DLCs: Suul’ka, Liir, Morrigi, Hiver, SolForce, Zuul and Tarka
Categories in common with Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition: Strategy
27. Tetrobot and Co.
Tetrobot is the world's most popular and reliable robot, but he's not perfect. That's why I, Maya, have built him a microscopic little brother, Psychobot.
Help me guide Psy through Tetrobot's cogs and circuits: by swallowing blocks of matter and spitting them out, we can repair anything. Learn how pipes, lasers, fans and other electronic devices work, learn how to alter the chemical properties of slime, and collect all the memory blocks that you find on the way.
The owners of damaged Tetrobots all around the world rely on us because we are the only people who can repair their precious robots.Key Features
- Pure puzzle gameplay for gamers who like to give their minds a workout.
- Over 50 levels to play and even more secrets to unlock.
- Original music composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus)
- Find out what became of Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after "Blocks That Matter."
- Steam Achievements: An even greater challenge for avid gamers.
- Steam Cloud: Start a game at home, finish it at work (if you're careful).
- Steam Workshop: Create your own puzzles and share them in one click (available soon).
28. Dungeon Journey
Fight your way through thousands floors of dungeons. Get precious treasures and slay undead creatures of hell to make your character stronger.
Play smart and use spells and abilities wisely to stay alive. Choose a hero that fit your playstyle and learn weaknesses in monster composition to beat them all.
Dungeon Journey is very simple and very deep at the same time. Best roguelike for everyone!
29. Ace of Seafood
In the seas of the distant future, humans have all but disappeared.
Now fish and crustaceans fight great wars, shooting deadly rays of light at each other.
In your current, newly awakened state, you are no more than a piece of seafood.
But you have also been blessed with talent for leading your allies in battle.
Ransack the reefs. Discover an underwater world. Raise an army. Multiply your victories.
Do whatever it takes to become the Ace of Seafood.More about the gameDefeat enemies, increase allies, hone your strengths, secure reefs and voyage the seas from top to bottom!
"Ace of Seafood" is a third-person action game in which you build a party of up to 6 fish/crustaceans, exploring the vast ocean and battling with various marine life in order to expand your dominance of the ocean.
At the beginning, you need to share your secret desire to become one of the seafood.
Take control of an array of sea creatures and freely explore the ocean in an open-world map.
You will engage in battle with various forms of sea-life in order to capture and take control of the reefs they guard.
The reefs serve as bases from which you can strengthen your allies and breed more of them.
As you multiply your victories, you will be able to control a stronger force and explore a wider region.
In battle, your allies will follow the commands of the Ace (that's you) which include battle formation and special abilities.
In this world, sea creatures possess the ability to shoot powerful rays of light that can destroy just about anything.
Did you get it? No? Why?NEW FEATURE
An online mode has been added to the latest version of the game!
You can create an account at the top screen (see image below). When you log in and go to the load data screen, an "UPLOAD" option is displayed to the right. Use this option to upload to the server and share your account between iOS, Android versions and other PCs etc.
And as a bonus, once you have beaten the game you will be able to battle the Ace Team of someone who has uploaded their data to there server.
- Note: When uploading, if you do not specify names for the team and team members, they will not appear in the game world for other players.
Also, from "CONFIG", if you turn "ONLINE FEATURE" to "OFF", the teams of other players will not attack. (Attack is on by default).
Hmm, what kind of game should I make...
I'd love to float endlessly through a vast, rich world.
I'd want to speed around freely in all directions, in a splendid formation.
I'd also want to dig a hole and explore the world underground.
I'd want to challenge monsters several times my size.
I'd want to shoot laser beams from my mouth...and so on.
So many dreams...and to think that playing as seafood would be the answer to all of them.
Behold, the school of fish and their subtle movements, built on experience from battles past.
Admire the underground tunnels dug out by the shrimp.
Discover the monsters that lurk in the deep, and the creatures which can light up the darkest parts of the ocean!
Why, even I could not create such amazing creatures in my mind.
...So instead, let me be the one to tell you of their legacy.
This is the epic tale of the champion of an ocean world.
And epic tales are known to have a bit of exaggeration...
30. Lost in the Dungeon
Lost in the Dungeon is a dungeon crawler based on a card system.
The goal of the player is surviving to a series of increasingly hard dungeons thus being rewarded with the loot they need to get stronger and stronger.
What characterizes the game is a combat system as much original as simple and intuitive without loosing in deep and strategy.
The core feature of the game is an original yet simple and intuitive combat system that maintains depth and strategy.
Risk is always behind the corner, will you escape with the loot or adventure deeper in the dungeon?Features
- Original gameplay that mixes card games combat with RPG character growth and dungeon crawlers mechanics
- High character customization based on classes (warrior, mage, rogue, and more to come), skills, equipment
- Everything from cards illustrations to user interface is beautifully hand drawn in an evocative fantasy style
- A journey in which you are always between the chance to get epic loot and the risk of losing it
Every Dungeon is harder than the one before, each level will become more intense, will you be able to keep up and defeat the final bosses?WILL YOU ADVANCED AND INCREASE THE REWARD OR WILL YOU STOP AND ENJOY THE LOOT?
The Looting system increases with the increased difficulty, you can choose to stop and return to the inn or continue the adventure, if you decide to advance you can earn a better loot, you will also risk to die and lose everything... make your choice.IMPROVE THE LOOT AND CONTINUE THE ADVENTURE
Proceeding with the game you will unlock more and more powerful equipment that will allow you to wipe out your enemies and deal with more dangerous ones.TAKE THIS ADVICE, YOU WILL NEED IT IN THE FUTURE:"CHOOSE YOUR SKILLS WISELY"
Not only your equipment is important, the way you decide to "grow" in the game will also have its impact during the fight, find your style, perfect it, scale in the skill tree and win!
2098. Mankind has left the Earth and is now living in space colonies. Ludwig, a research robot from a faraway civilisation and his spaceship are looking for forms of new energy. Unfortunately, mankind´s new space colonies are not listed on his interstellar maps, which results in a fatefull crash with the physis, the biggest station with a billion inhabitants. The crash does not only tear a huge hole into the physis´ protective cover, but also damages Ludwig´s spaceship badly enough for him to lose control of it and crashland on planet Earth. Now it´s a race against time.
Will Ludwig succeed and get his spaceship going in time to save the physis?
- Explore the area where the spaceship crashed or an enormous dam, travel by balloon through the snow and ice or cross an almost endless desert. There’s so much to discover!
- Find the weirdest components and construction plans. Use them to develop practical new gadgets to supply Ludwig with energy!
- Discover physical phenomenons and analyse them in order to reveal the laws of physics and solve the tricky puzzles in the game.
- thrilling storyline arching over 4 unique environments
- more than 8 hours of gameplay
- developed with physics-teachers, pupils and educators - 100% curiculum based
- comes along with didactic materials for school useage
WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT
- The game tells the story of "Ludwig" - a small research robot who is on an important mission to find new forms of energy for the home planet of the Robotronics. After a long journey he finally reaches earth - just to find it abendoned. Humans exhausted nearly all energy sources and left the planet. They live in big space stations. Unfortunately Ludwig hits one of these spacestations with his spaceship and crashes down on earth. A damaged spaceship, a far away homeplanet in desperate need of energy know-how and 1 billion humans in a damaged spacestation - now it´s up to you as a player to clean up this mess!
- While following the storyline Ludwig has to learn about the human technologies on earth. Starting with the most basic form of energy production - combustion - he has to advance through a techtree to find and learn about more sophisticated forms of renewable energy.
- Ludwig doesn´t know anything about the laws of physics on earth (remember - he´s an alien from a far away robot civilization called the Robotronics...). So he uses his scanner to find and analyse physical phenomenons which appear in the gameworld. All the knowledge is stored in a dynamical conceptmap - the knowledgebase.
- The knowledgebase is empty when you start the game. While playing, it fills step by step with new nodes. You will end up with a huge concept map of physical knowledge on renewable energies. (developed together with physics teachers and educators).
- The game features 4 unique "themeworlds". These quests in these environments are based on a specific topic (combustion, water power, wind energy, solar energy). The themeworlds are connected by the storyline.
- Every themeworld features a minigame - called laboratory. A laboratory illustrates the core knowledge of the themeworld (for example: How does a pumped storage power station work? or Where should i place my windmills to get the most efficient energy output?
- All this educational gameplay is nicely embedded in the storyline. The game is NOT devided into playing- and learning- or assesment elements. You always KEEP PLAYING the game!
- Ludwig is designed to be fun to play (please judge for yourself ;-) but it can also be played in schools. The game comes along with a set of didactical materials for teachers to support embedding Ludwig in classes.
Vaporize the enemy in this intense vertically scrolling space shooter! The only things you'll need to bring to this battle are a quick wrist and an insatiable appetite for action, so suit up and strap in for the battle of your life!
Vaporize the enemy in this intense vertically scrolling space shooter! Pilot a heavily armed ship into hostile territory to complete missions and introduce your adversaries to cold vacuum of space. Unleash a barrage of primary and secondary weapons on the invading hordes, collect powerups that keep you alive and avoid enemy projectiles so you can live to fight another day. The only things you'll need to bring to this battle are a quick wrist and an insatiable appetite for action, so suit up and strap in for the battle of your life!
33. Fission Superstar X
Experience a weird, relentless solar tour in this randomly generated space rogue-lite. Travel from Planet X to Earth while fending off endless waves of attackers. What is the payload? A "superstar" nuclear bomb. What is the mission? To make her famous! Does it makes sense? Ask the "scientist" who built that thing!
While working on his latest nuclear bomb, Dr. Leopold had a revelation. He wasn't creating a weapon of mass destruction; he was creating a nuclear superstar! Was it the radiation sickness or was Leopold always insane like this? Who knows and who cares? Now you must do his bidding and tour the solar system with Celine, his dear bomb. Who would not be thrilled to host the concert of a nuclear bomb under the control of a clearly insane scientist? Everybody it seems, that's why they are all trying to destroy Leopold's creation.
Fight using ranged and melee weapons while blocking attacks with your shield.
Manage your bomber and make difficult choices: Do you repair that flaming part, heal that nearly-dead crewman or upgrade your stats?
Unlock 9 playable ships.
Over 100 different possible crew members, from humans to space bears.
64 different weapons, from puny rifles to nuclear mortars.
Over 20 different scientifically inaccurate environments, such as space whale pods and planetary atmospheres.
Over 70 enemy types with variations including, Scavengers, Fascist Cats and Pugs from space, Giant insects and Dr. Leopold's experimental rejects.
Fight giant bosses on 8 different worlds from Pluto to Earth.
Upgrade your ships, modify your famous payload, assemble the perfect crew and buy destructive weapons.
Choose your challenge: do you dock at this station and spend 3 minutes dodging an angry Planetoid or do you skip that shop for an easier run through a colorful space aurora?
Did that giant insect-shrimp thing at saturn give you a beating before it died in chunks of meat? Just hit that detonate button and blow up your nuclear superstar. That'll show the others.
Die a lot, master the game and win a well-deserved victory.
Work for the solar system's ultimate genius, Dr. Leopold from Planet X.
Saving the universe is common, there is nothing of that sort here, it's just an absurd quest for nuclear celebrity.
Parcel is a multi-character cyberpunk puzzle game where your goal is to solve interlocking laser puzzles by using the unique abilities of different characters. The game can be played alone or cooperatively with friends. The game features over 120 unique puzzles and a level editor which enables the amount of playable content to grow to unpredictable numbers. A puzzling future awaits!
Providing an intellectual challenge like no other, Parcel will make players think and leave them thinking afterwards. The game follows a 22nd century postage company, touching on subjects such as post-humanism (pun very much intended) and virtual reality, with the full intent of boggling your minds with questions about the future that we, as humans and as gamers, are heading into.Features:
- Over 120 levels of a puzzling adventure divided into numerous distinct sectors
- Single-player and local co-op - play the entire adventure alone or with up to 4 friends!
- Several unique characters with their own interesting personalities and special powers to help you solve even the hardest challenges - or to complicate things further
- A thought-provoking story about a not-so-unlikely future and its peculiar inhabitants - and a box
- Gorgeous environments with moody, colorful visuals
- An extensive level editor with endless creation possibilities – make your own puzzles and challenge the world!
We firmly believe that harnessing the creative spirit of the community is essential for Parcel, as there are literally millions of different mind-boggling puzzles that can be created with the character and level object combinations. We will continue to listen to community feedback and create the best possible way for players get puzzled and to puzzle each other!
For more information on Parcel, visit the official website at http://www.parcelthegame.com.
Overruled is a multiplayer brawler like no other - players change the rules and objectives as they play, directly influencing the dynamics of the game. No two games are ever the same!
Challenge your friends or take on strangers in both local and online battles with up to 4 people in frantic fights to the finish. The end goal is simple - most points wins - but getting there is where the madness lies! Use over 30 different change ‘em-up cards to completely change the game as you’re playing.
You could be playing Swag Bag now, but one of your enemies might change it to King of the Hill… or Fire Tag… Or Smash ‘n Grab…
Everyone dead? Double the respawn timer! Not doing so well by yourself? Turn teams on! Got the Swag Bag? Double the points you’re earning!
Change the rules in your favour as you fight, cheat and steal your way to victory with a diverse cast of characters.Features
- 9 Mayhem-filled multiplayer maps
- 9 Characters each with their own unique VO
- 7 Game Types from Invasion to Race to Headhunter
- Over 30 different rules to change with thousands of ways to play
- 54 Single Player Challenge Maps
- Local Multiplayer
- Online Multiplayer
- Steam Achievements & Leaderboards
- Tweakable pre-game options
- OST - Digital version of soundtrack
36. OPUS: Rocket of Whispers
STORYIn a post-apocalyptic world, The journey of John, the son of a rocket engineer, and Fei, a witch who awoke from twenty years of cryogenic sleep, is about to begin. Together, they must gather any materials they can find to build a rocket, and launch a space burial to return the lost souls the final resting place.GAMEPLAYA single-player third-person adventure. Players will explore and scavenge the snowy wasteland, and must overcome the treacherous weather and terrain. As players explore the world, the story behind the demise of their world will slowly unfold through the ruins and artifacts they find.FEATURES
A WHOLE WORLD TO DISCOVER
Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants. Slowly uncover the world, from a once thriving small town to the ruins of an exploded industrial area and much more.
BUILD TO SURVIVE
Craft tools that will help you reach greater distances, gather the materials you need and build a rocket by yourself.
ENJOY A HEARTWARMING STORY
A game that focuses on story and emotion. The characters are lonely but filled with enthusiasm, and their interactions resulted in an unexpected turn of events. You’ll also meet lost souls who will tell you their unfulfilled wishes, and it is all up to you to help them or not.
COLLECT ITEMS FULL OF STORIES
Explore the unknown for over 100 antiques and artifacts that are beautifully drawn with stories to match, and find out about their past.
Diversionists have disembarked above your base.
Don't let them infiltrate your base and make a diversion.
In order to protect yourself you have cannons at your disposal that you can modify and enhance.
Earn medals, enhance your defences, purchase modifiers and earn archievments and eventually you will unlock a bonus level.
- Hardcore gameplay;
- Fascinating mechanics;
- Achievements, which in the aggregate open access to the bonus level;
- Pleasant stylization;
38. Crazy Ball Adventures
Are you ready for a cool game where you have to test your skills and enjoy your time while going through some amazing levels? Crazy Ball Adventures is the ultimate choice in this regard and it offers you plenty of exciting opportunities and possibilities right off the bat.
One thing you will like about Crazy Ball Adventures is the fact that this game has a simple premise. Basically, you just need to do all you can in order to maintain the ball in balance as you reach the end of the level.
Each level has a different design and architecture, which means that you will have to focus on the way the level looks as you go through it. This does offer an immense set of challenges and it will only get better as you play.
Balancing the ball might sound easy but the reality is that Crazy Ball Adventures offers you multiple challenges so you will always have to face new and exciting levels.
Plus, if you are a fan of being a completionist, you can collect all 3 stars scattered through each level. Of course, there’s also the challenge of finishing the levels as fast as possible, so many times you will find yourself going through each level again and again as you try to reach the high score table.
Levels are different and varied enough so you will never get bored. There’s always something nice to do and a multitude of challenges for you to face. All you have to is to just check them out and the results will be amazing each time.
Plus some of the levels also integrate obstacles and gaps. This way you will truly test your abilities all while going through narrow regions as well. Crazy Ball Adventures is filled with a great set of unique opportunities that you can unlock and there are some amazing gameplay choices for you here. All you need is to check out this amazing set of adventures and immerse yourself into the coolest balance ball game out there.
39. Dungeons Forever
Dungeons Forever is not just any old platforming puzzle game. It's a possibly endless platforming puzzle game! The levels are created by you, me and everyone else!
Build levels using the editor and upload them online for the whole world to play! Every level has been created by the community and is downloaded at random, so every time you play you can expect a completely new set of levels!
And best of all, its free! No Ads, Micro-transactions or hidden costs, The only payment I ask for is you create some sweet levels and help hit that Forever goal!
A large variety of tiles and enemies to create levels from
A constantly changing variety of levels created by the community
Like, 30 hats you can find only in Loot Boxes! ( It's just cosmetic! )
40. Furious Angels
- Fight against waves of increasing difficulty, randomized on each day.
- Airborne upgrades, transform into a flying tank!
- Compete on the daily leaderboards to become the most furious.
- Rank up on each new day and unlock specific achievements.
- Simple controls, you can play with one hand. Hard to master.
- Modular destruction of the bigger ships gives you the tactical edge.
- Ram the enemy!
You can also use a more familiar twin-stick control scheme with your Gamepad OR Mouse + WASD.Leaderboards?Absolutely, but there's a catch: everything will reset the next day with a rank upgrade and new waves, a fresh start.What about the upgrades?As you shred the enemy to pieces your ship will transform and upgrade automatically. There are four upgrade stages, each with its own unique weapon. Upgrades can level up and be obtained multiple times but each time they will be harder to get. How furious will you become?
The world of WENJIA is one that shifts between the realms of Matter and Energy.
The realms of Matter and Energy mirror each other in perfect duality. However, certain entities in the Energy Realm have evolved into matter-less sentient beings. The game’s kitten protagonist (a cat-shaped energy entity) and spirits are all examples of such beings. Pure energy entities can travel freely between the two realms.
The story of WENJIA thus unfolds…
A forest’s longstanding tranquility is shattered by a sudden earthquake. As lava bursts forth from the ground, the mountain’s spirits find themselves surrounded by fiery death. By controlling a kitten, the player must overcome numerous obstacles in the wild to reach the burning heart of the mountain and rescue the spirits before it’s too late.
WENJIA is a 2D platform game with puzzle-solving elements. Players can freely travel between two realms, each of them with different challenges and obstacles. Players must utilize both realms’ mechanisms to reach their final goal.
Soothing In-game Environment
WENJIA’s exquisite hand-drawn graphics bring out both the vivid colorfulness of the Matter Realm and the fantastical strangeness of the Energy Realm. The sharp contrast between the two realms offers the players a unique visual feast.
Working with game audio talents from Russia, WENJIA’s sound team has created an immersive fantasy environment that features deep woods, eerie ruins, and raging volcanos.
WENJIA’s simplified gameplay makes it easy for everyone to enjoy the game. However, the challenging level design does test the players’ reflexes and ability to strategize.
Can you deal with unrelenting disaster and hold your ship together long enough to destroy the enemy invaders? Repair systems, extinguish fires, arm the torpedoes, avoid deadly solar flares, destroy your friends and clone them back again; it's all in the life of a Catastronaut!
Captain the ship alone or with friends as a team of 2-4 and become the crew of a spaceship that must hold together in the face of enemy fire - teamwork is essential for success!
The Ultimate Party Game
Jump in and play instantly without learning complicated controls - anyone can be a Catastronaut! However, not everybody can survive the challenges of space...
43. Moonfall Ultimate
Moonfall Ultimate is a 2D side-scrolling, action-RPG, set in an industrial gothic universe. Hack, slash and cast your way through a treacherous hand-painted world. Moonfall Ultimate is a new and improved version of the original "Moonfall" game and now features a 2-player Couch Co-op mode and an Endless Arcade mode!
Choose your class and upgrade your gear with metroidvania-style exploration and a focus on strategic real-time combat.
Discover a story of The Empire, a once small kingdom now under threat from so-called Savages. They hunt a mysterious element known as Lunarium which resides in The Empire and you, a dauntless recruit, must protect the land at the front line.
- Beautifully hand-painted 2D graphics full of detail and dark atmospherics.
- Play the Campaign or Endless Mode solo or grab a friend with the 2-player couch co-op support.
- Three character classes with unique active and passive abilities. Choose Vanguard, Elementalis or Shadow to suit your play style.
- A sturdy levelling system and in-game economy which gives access to over 80 unique items. Fight, collect and upgrade!
- Action-packed combat system provides a diverse choice of dealing damage. A suitable strategy is the key to success.
- 13 open-ended and fully explorable levels with elements of the metroidvania genre and packed with quests, boss fights and notes expanding the lore.
- Over 60 tiered enemies, each with their own unique attack and defensive attributes.
44. Znkl - 177
Znkl - 177 is a simple physical puzzle. The player's goal is to deliver a capsule with information to the spaceship.
You are a pilot of the spaceship "Znkl - 177". You need to deliver a capsule with important information to the cargo spaceship.
- 2 shooting modes (1-10 two modes. 11-20 only LMB, 21-30 only RMB)
- 30 levels
- Pleasant music
- Steam achievements
- Trading Cards
Controls: LMB, RMB -Shot, R - Restart level, arrows - control
Credits: This game was created using Clickteam Fusion 2.5! Music by Neocoda.
45. LONE WOLF: Horizon
SUMMARYLONE WOLF: Horizon is an open-world survival army-management first person shooter. Play as the military leader of the United World Army to take down the terrorist organization known as the Separated Nation Army.OVERVIEWLONE WOLF: Horizon takes place on an isolated island on planet Alice-43b, an alien planet full of flora and fauna. A rebellious and fierce terrorist organization, named the Separated Nation Army, fled to Alice-43b, to set up a headquarters to build an army. Earth's united army, known as the United World Army, took off after the Separated Nation Army. For several decades these two forces have been in an intense war with each other across the galaxy.
In LONE WOLF: Horizon you play as the currently deployed military leader. You fight on the battlefield, trying to bring the UWA's influence up to take over the SNA. You have a bank balance which always has money in it; however, the amount of soldiers you have determines the bank balance. The higher number of soldiers in your army, the bank balance will decrease as you pay those soldier's salaries. You can fire soldiers to gain extra money, to buy weapons at the city center located on the island. However, firing these soldiers anger them, leading them to join the rebels, increasing the enemy influence, and bringing the UWA influence down. This lets you choose two paths: a large army, working together to defeat the terrorist organization, and claiming no fame, or going in as a lone wolf, with a shiny, powerful weapon, against a highly skilled and powerful terrorist army.FEATURES
- Player vs AI
- Player vs Environment
- Huge firefights in an open world
- Weapon loot
- Weapon rarity system
- Ranking system
- Army management system
- Weapon purchasing
- Army influence system
- Planetary warping
- Unique world events
- FREE updates to the main game: The main game will have FREE updates forever, but DLC may be added as expansions to the universe, such as more planets to warp to or side missions. However, not having these DLCs, will not limit you in anyway in the main game.
- No microtransactions: DLCs are not microtransactions, however, mobile-like microtransactions will never be placed into the game.
- No DMCA takedowns on YouTube videos: Want to make a video bashing the game? Go ahead. Want to make cool videos about the game? Go ahead. It's fair game.
The game is about a robot in a robot factory.Our robot wants to escape from this factory because it has consciousness and factory wants to destroy it.
- As players progress through levels, new upgrades will be unlocked.
- By the help of new upgrades, player may reach inaccessible places.
- Dozens of secret room.
- Dozens of guns.
- Dozens of puzzles.
- Numerous enemies.
- Numerous traps.
- Boss Fights.
- Numerous vehicles to use.
- Numerous collectable items.
47. Executive Assault
Executive Assault is an indie real-time strategy/first-person shooter where you can not only build your base and create armies, but also take control of your units and fight as one of them.
As the CEO put in charge of taking over the planet, it is your job to build large base complexes containing all the facilities you need, construct factories to produce robotic troops, research high technology to give you an edge over the competition and of course direct your army to annihilate the opposing company.
Each facility is designed to snap easily together to create a seamless complex, which can then be upgraded with defence turrets, doors, forcefields and many other exciting technologies to help defend you from attack.
As well as building your base, you will also need to control your armies to attack, defend and conquer new ground using high tech weaponry and cunning strategies to defeat your opponent. From nimble robots who are the backbone to your army, to heavy tanks and walkers to crush all who oppose you. Along side your troops you will have access to long range artillery and missiles to take out unsuspecting units from afar.
Scattered across the map are various resources to help you improve and build your operation, from Thorium crystals to help boost power, to random meteorite impacts to give you rare resources for constructing the most powerful of units.
Have you ever played your favourite RTS game and wished you were down there with your troops? In Executive Assault you can be!
Take control of any of your units from down on the ground as a robot or tank, or take to the skies and bomb from your fighter jets or huge shielded hover cruisers, it’s completely up to you!
Unlike most RTS games with FPS elements, in Executive Assault you will be able to enter the buildings that have been constructed and fight from inside, adding a whole new dimension to the RTS genre. Be down there in your robot factory defending it from the oncoming hordes, or assault the opposing power station by breaking in and sabotaging their power grid.
Each unit in Executive Assault can be designed and customised to meet the needs of the battle. So if you find you’re being attacked by heavy walkers, then counter with heavy beam lasers to slice them down to size. Or if you find hordes of little bots are your problem, then upgrade your turrets with machine guns to rip them to shreds. In Executive Assault the decision is yours.
- Command armies and build bases from above.
- Take control of tanks, robots and aircraft to fully immerse yourself in the combat.
- Multiplayer, as there’s nothing more satisfying than blowing up your friends with cruise missiles.
- Co-op multiplayer game play where you can build a base in RTS and your friends can play as your robots in a pure FPS mode.
- Design and construct bases which you can then walk and fight inside.
- Control doors, turrets, alarms and forcefields to defend against attack.
- An extensive technology tree featuring over 140 technologies ranging from lasers to Quantum Gateways.
- Sneak into the enemy base and detonate their power station.
In Luckslinger, luck is measurable, collectable and usable whenever you please.
On one half it’s inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humor and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics.
On the other half it’s inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyming and the slow drums and jazzy samples of hip hop culture and sound.
Do you feel lucky? – Kill bandits, steal their luck and use it for your own good. The more luck you have the more chance you have that, enemy bullets might miss, you get saved from a bad jump or better loot is dropped in front of your feet. However, when you don’t have much luck in your lucky bracelet, bridges might collapse, rocks might come loose and outlaws might find a way to get a jump on you.
These are just a few examples of how luck affects your quest for fortune.
Clovercreek and the crazy outlaws – The town of Clovercreek has been robbed blind. Six infamous criminals stole the town’s precious luck charms and it’s up to you to bring them back. Get paid the golden price while doing so, because bounty hunters don’t do charity work.
Duck friend till the end – At all times you are accompanied by your companion Duckbridge. He returns your throwing knife, grabs extra health and distracts your enemies… but only when his tiny little duck brain tells him to do so.
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and crazy boss characters
- A completely unique luck mechanic that keeps the gameplay dynamic
- Intense gun and knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game
- A duck companion who’s always by your side
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek
- Hidden goldbars for the extra challenge
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists
Giantbomb Quick Look video:
Still not convinced?! See for yourself my friend:
Amaranthine - is a dynamic horizontal scrolling shooter with elements of procedural generation. Travel through warp to the distant frozen planet that sent a distress signal.
- Random level generation
- Loot system
- Precise mouse controls
- Big variety of enemies
- Legend mode with permanent death
- Endless gameplay
50. Gun Bombers
In a Nutshell
Gun Bombers is a top-down 2D arena shooter. Play with up to 10 players (LAN / Online) in randomly generated and fully destructible maps. Although primarily a multiplayer game some single player and co-op content is also available.How it works
Gun Bombers is a round-based multiplayer game. In each round you mine for gold, treasures and other specialty items that might aid you. You also have to watch out and combat other miners until the last one is standing or when the timer runs out. In between the rounds you purchase and equip better weapons, bombs and items. You are scored points for various things including mining minerals and defeating other miners. The winner is the one with the highest score after the final round.Features
- Connect with up to 10 players in local area network or internet
- Explore the randomly generated maps
- Take Advantage of the fully destructible terrain
- Employ Various Strategies with the array of weapons, bombs and items
- Chance the Pace with different game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Team Capture The Base, Soccer, Coop Endless)
- Laugh as you bombard your friends with an exploding duck or blast them in the face with a shotgun.
- Create your own multiplayer maps with the in-game Map Editor and share the creations on Steam Workshop