Trying to find games like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal are:
- arrow_rightMetro Exodus
- arrow_rightThe Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightSlime Rancher
- arrow_rightSnake Pass
- arrow_rightAmong the Sleep
- arrow_rightSpiral Knights
- arrow_rightHyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation / 超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth2
100 Best Games Like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (35)
- iOS (45)
- Android (30)
- macOS (81)
- Linux (41)
- Nintendo Switch (27)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (19)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (4)
- 3DO (1)
1. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is the third installment in the Metro series. It is based on the series of post-apocalyptic novels by Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is the sequel to Metro: Last Light and is set two years after its ending.
Exodus takes place in the year 2036 in post-apocalyptic Russia. According to the Metro universe backstory, in 2013 the planet was devastated by a total nuclear war. The atomic bombing left many parts of the Earth's surface uninhabitable due to high radiation rates, dangerous mutated monsters, and anomalies abound. The last remnants of humanity survive by hiding in the subway tunnels (hence the name of the series). The main protagonist is Artyom, a former dweller of Moscow Metro. Together with his wife Anna, he escaped the capital to search for survivors in the Russian Far East (thus making the “Redemption” ending of the Last Light the series' canon).
The player controls Artyom from the first person view. Exodus introduces the sandbox open-world, although the game combines it with the traditional linear levels. Unlike in previous games, Exodus is set mostly outside the subway system. Thus, the game also introduces the weather, the day and night cycle and the change of seasons. The player explores the Russian wilderness during and after the nuclear winter and rides a steam locomotive named Aurora through Siberia.
2. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a horror adventure game, heavily focused on the narrative. You are Paul Prospero, a detective with paranormal abilities. You get a letter from a boy named Ethan Carter, who cries out for help. You have nothing to do but go to his town and find out what happens to Ethan’s family.
The game is focused on puzzle solving and exploration, and set in an open world environment. The superpowers you obtain make your investigation easier: you can sense where hidden objects are and restore the circumstances of the crimes you reveal.
As a rule, the game shows you the path (literally and figuratively), but any derogations add details to the atmosphere of the game. So you can freely explore locations, read numerous notes and learn more about the inhabitants of the town you came to. On the other hand, you can follow the main line directly, and it won't be spoiled by the lack of details. In the end, the game becomes something between an interactive drama and a detective quest.
3. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
4. Slime Rancher
In the far-distant future, far, far away in space (to be exact, a thousand light-years from the Earth), on the planet Far, Far Range, mega-corporations (they, it turns out, will be with us in the distant future!) discovered the ideal source of income, universal natural resource - Plort.
You can produce almost anything from Plot - from food and household chemicals, to solid alloys and incredibly powerful batteries.
Plort is a concentrated mucus produced by slimes - jelly-like living organisms of various species and characteristics.
Slimes, unfortunately, can not be taken to Earth to breed and receive the right amount of Plort. We have to fly to 'Far, Far Range', to build there something like a ranch for slimes and for all this to hire earthlings. One of these earthlings, the space rancheros, the brave young girl Beatrix LeBeau is the character of the game. The girl (and the player) will fly a thousand light-years in a deep sleep to equip a ranch from a Hobson Twillgers, study the planet's environment, collect, feed and breed slimes.
To get the necessary hints the girl can look for notes of the former owner - they meet on the territory of the ranch, and also communicate via Star Mail with a close friend from the Earth. In conversations with a friend, we learn a lot of things about the former, earthly life of the heroine - this information will be important.
Gameplay and economics
Slimes need to be fed, and this is important. The rest they will do themselves.
It is necessary to feed them not by anything, but by appropriate products. But slimes will produce a lot of Plort - and Plort can be sold on the market, having received currency - newbucks. For newbucks you can buy equipment for ranches and so on. The world of the game is not known until the end, it is possible and necessary to travel through it, opening up new locations, finding new slimes for the ranch, as well as food for slimes and other new resources.
From different types of slimes you can get hybrids. However, with this you need to be more careful - you can get aggressive evil slimes, which will have to be dissolved with water.
Slimes are quite diverse. Ordinary slimes are generally friendly, but they can be dangerous not because of evil will, but because of some natural features like thorns, emitted radiation or the ability to explode.
Some slimes are more productive than others, they produce more Plort. It is these slimes that are created by hybridization, since it is difficult to find them in a natural environment.
Ordinary slimes sometimes merge into a huge Gordo-slime - inside such organisms there are often valuable resources and other interesting and useful things. To get all this, you need to blow up the Gordo-slime.
Adventure. The world is open for research, there are no serious restrictions. You can develop as you want. You can communicate with other ranchers, carry out their assignments and exchange resources with them.
Carefree is an adventure mode that goes even easier.
The five-day trial is a mode in which you need to earn as many newbucks as possible in 5 days.
"The steel master of the ranch" - the conditions in this mode are so complicated that it resembles a game of survival. In the mode there are unique tests that change the impression of the game.
5. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
6. Among the Sleep
Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child. After waking up in the middle of the night to mysterious sounds, you start exploring the dark looking for comfort.
The game explores horror through atmosphere and exploration, not with scores and combat systems. In Among the Sleep you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of the world.
Controller support: Works 100% with Xbox 360 controllers, might have some issues with Xbox One controllers. We are sorry about the inconvience.
The game will not get VR support.What people are saying
"[...] it more than succeeds in creating a wonderfully eerie atmosphere full of childlike anxiety, and along the way tackles a serious subject in a darkly poignant manner."
"Its depiction of a first-person horror told through the eyes and stumbling little legs of a two-year old is as intriguing as anything I've seen all year, and reminiscent of a time when games actively sought out new ways to play and new stories to tell."
7. Spiral Knights
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items.
Categories in common with Spiral Knights: Massively Multiplayer
8. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation / 超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth2
- Gamindustri in 1080! Experience all the humor, turn-based battle, and crazy HDD transformations of Re;Birth2 with the sheen of 1080p excellence!
- Four or More for War! Have up to 4 characters on the battlefield, and 4 more on the sidelines, ready to jump in and give their support!
- Stella goes Rogue! Send Stella out to brave Gamindustri’s dungeons in this realtime mini-game and she’ll collect all kinds of treasure for you – you just sit back and eat pudding! Be careful though, because if she dies in the dungeon, she’ll lose all her special gear!
- The World’s your Oyster! Customize the Gamindustri experience with Plans, which allow you to do things like increase/decrease enemy difficulty, change the items you’ll receive from a dungeon, and more!
- Build-a-Sword! Use Idea Chips and Blank Discs to create custom equipment that can open up new worlds of skills for you!
Categories in common with Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation / 超次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth2: Role Playing
9. Mountain Crime: Requital
Someone is killing the guests at a mountain resort, and you could be next if you don't solve the mystery at the heart of this chilling thriller! Take the role of a doctor who's summoned to a remote hotel to tend to a patient, and hold on to your sanity as you discover the first victim moments upon arriving at the retreat. As you search for clues, crack brain-bending puzzles and read newspaper clippings that reveal the hotel's horrific past, two questions will take shape in your mind: What ties do you have to the hotel? And why did one of the victims claim you are the killer? The answer will shock you! Play Mountain Crime today to discover the truth!
• Two difficulty modes
• Map with available actions
• Interactive conversations
• Fully-voiced characters
• Step-by-step tutorial
10. Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1
This bundle includes 5 well-known Hidden Object games:
Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge:
A witch's quest for revenge spells trouble for a young mother and her son in this haunting hidden object adventure! Guide the mother as she pursues the witch through time and space to save her son from a fate worse than death. Interact with a variety of characters, find useful objects, and then use the items to solve cunning puzzles. The variety of quests you must take on will keep you pressing forward to the game's shocking conclusion: Collect battle armor for a talking skeleton, assemble a special key belonging to an exorcist and save a witch from burning at the stake, all in an effort to stay on the trail of your nemesis! Beautiful artwork brings each scene to life, while the use of pictures instead of word lists simplifies the process of looking for hidden objects, even as the creators of the game employ clever new ways of hiding things in plain sight. Can you rise above every challenge and triumph over evil?
Mountain Crime: Requital:
Someone is killing the guests at a mountain resort, and you could be next if you don't solve the mystery at the heart of this chilling thriller! Take the role of a doctor who's summoned to a remote hotel to tend to a patient, and hold on to your sanity as you discover the first victim moments upon arriving at the retreat.
As you search for clues, crack brain-bending puzzles and read newspaper clippings that reveal the hotel's horrific past, two questions will take shape in your mind: What ties do you have to the hotel? And why did one of the victims claim you are the killer? The answer will shock you! Play Mountain Crime today to discover the truth!
Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box:
With a chilling crime at the center of its spellbinding story, Vampire Saga is not intended for the faint of heart. Join Matthew Ward as he steals aboard a cargo ship to escape the violence of the Spanish-American War, passes out and then wakes up to find himself alone with several sinister-looking coffins. Explore eerie locations, search for hidden objects and follow a story full of nerve-pricking encounters. Without a doubt, this captivating mystery thriller will give you the creeps!
Weird Park: Broken Tune:
A haunted amusement park is the backdrop for a twisted tale of terror in Weird Park: Broken Tune!
Take the role of a private detective hired to investigate a rash of "accidental" deaths that befell those who worked at the park before city officials shut it down. Search for clues as you explore creepy carnival environments, solve puzzles as you pursue a mysterious joker down shadowy paths, and find hidden objects that can help you solve the mystery of a portal that leads to a realm beyond insanity. With its gripping story, intense atmosphere, and challenging puzzles, Weird Park: Broken Tune is a game no hidden object fan should miss!
Twisted Lands: Shadow Town"
Why does your heart beat faster when you peer into a dark room? What makes the hair on your neck bristle when something invisible whispers in your ear? And why do you jump when something that should not be real appears in the corner of your vision?
Welcome to Twisted Lands: Shadow Town, the first game in a new saga that will explore the emotion of fear. Guide the actions of a man as he searches a deserted island for his wife, who disappeared when their boat crashed on the shore. Along the way, gather hidden items, solve hair-raising puzzles and make one spine-chilling discovery after another as you draw ever closer to a shocking conclusion!
Challenging and fast-paced with a modern twist on old school RPG battle systems, QuestRun is unlike anything you have played before. A J-RPG inspired tactical game with rogue-like elements and deep engaging gameplay. You love RPGs but can go without in depth dialogues and scenario based text? QuestRun is for you - taking you to battle in various themed dungeons. Progress as far as you can with your chosen heroes, die in agony and try again! Apply new strategies, try new heroes, choose new perils and die anyway! Untimely, premature deaths await!
12. Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards
Family Guy! Bob's Burgers! Futurama! American Dad! King of the Hill! It’s ANIMATION THROWDOWN!
For the first time ever, five of your favorite animated shows are together in one amazing collectable card game.
Featuring hundreds of your favorite characters and moments from your favorite episodes from all the seasons of Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, American Dad, and King of the Hill. Collect character cards, optimize your deck, and create new combos as you fight in an epic card battle bacchanal.
The game may be digital, but the stakes are real!* The fate of the world rests in your hands!**
(*Stakes are not real.)
(**The fate of the world does not rest in your hands.)
30 Chapters of Adventuring featuring moments and locations from your favorite episodes. Hilarious bosses, big rewards, and lots of challenge. What does Futurama's Space Bee say when you play a strong card? How does American Dad's 70s Hot Tub react to winning a battle? Adventure away to find out.
Hundreds of cards and combos featuring characters from each show. What happens when you combine Fry and Money? We think you know. But how about making a Beefsquatch, a $300 Knife, or Pro Bass Hank? Collect cards and put them together to find out.
Challenge other players from all over the globe in the multiplayer Arena. Earn Hero tokens to level up your favorite characters: from Bender to Consuela, from Bobby to Zapp Brannigan.
Partake in limited time events with awesome rewards. Battle against other players, unique bosses, and other crazy combinations of events to earn exclusive rewards,
new cards, and lots of loot!
Join a guild, make some friends, and get ready to Rumble! Chat with your friends, discuss strategy, battle each other for bragging rights, and gain great bonuses from joining a Guild and playing the game. When Guild events are live, play together to prove you're literally the best in the world.
13. Fairy Fencer F
Long ago, the Vile God and the Goddess waged war with each other. Equally matched, they were sealed away in another world…
Now a lazy young man named Fang somehow finds himself a key part of this war he’d really rather not deal with, but fate beckons in this uncommon RPG!
- More Flash & Flair! The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes - be careful though, because not all effects are good!
The following DLC packs are included with download of the main game:
- Fairy Fencer F: Beginner's Pack, which includes the following packs: Beginner's Synthesis Kit, Emergency Pack, and Assortment of Rare Materials.
- Fairy Fencer F: Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower Pack, which includes Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.*
*Upon activation, this DLC cannot be disabled. Disabling may cause the program to be unstable and possibly result in a forced shutdown of the game. Before activating, please ensure that you wish to keep the content throughout the remainder of the game.
Categories in common with Fairy Fencer F: Role Playing
14. Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of “Ys” and “Zwei” among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
15. D.R.O.N.E. The Game
No one gets hurt, at least they say so.
In community created arenas you compete with self-designed drones in order to become the smoothest drone operator in the galaxy.
Not hooked yet?
Experience an all-new game mode that merges the thrill of rugby with armed-to-the-teeth drones and highly tactical teamplay.
3-dimensional, fast paced and direct, stealthy or brute force action, team based or lone wolf, racing or fighting, you make it what you want it to be. You can amplify your drone piloting skills by creating the unique set of drones that compliment your playstyle and adjust in realtime to whatever challenges other players impose on you. With an infinite supply of community created arenas, which rank from fresh, over trending, to hot on the D.R.O.N.E. community hub, you can be sure to always have a challenge worth to take on. Heck, you may even create your own arenas, tournaments, and rulesets gaining yourself a reputation as an awarded architect.
NOTE: The racing game-mode is not publicly available at the moment.
Not our conquest of space. Not our level of civilization. Not art or philosophy. Not even our scientific progress as such… when the first contact fleet of the Interstellar Committee of Advancement & Integration (ICAI) darkened the skies above the UN headquarters in New York 2137, the motivation for their intervention was clear cut: we were deemed a beast with tools and habits too dangerous to be left alone.
And to a subset of civilizations in the galaxy that meant: READY FOR THE GAME.
Warfare out there had become a regulated affair long ago. A ritual. A kind of sport. A source of entertainment backed by a vast and complex industry. Disputes over resources and territory, even the appropriation of some technology were no longer the subject of messy and uncontrollably destructive conflict. Such commodities would often become the formal prizes of tournaments, fought on a variety of natural and artificial stages all over the galaxy by teams representing companies, nations, a planet, an entire species… or just themselves.
Read more on the official website of D.R.O.N.E.
D.R.O.N.E. is currently in a successful ongoing on-site crowdfunding campaign. Unlike other crowdfunding campaigns, we promise to complete the game and we have proven that we have what it takes to do so.
By purchasing this early access pass you are supporting the development of D.R.O.N.E. and get the "Traveler" crowdfunding tier unlocked for you. Among other perks, this tier grants you early access to every feature as it is developed and you will receive a digital copy of the final game once it’s done.
16. Voodoo Vince: Remastered
The classic character platformer is back for the first time in over 13 years, and now in glorious high definition! Vince’s adventure takes him from the streets of New Orleans to the depths of a Louisiana bayou to find the whereabouts of his keeper, Madam Charmaine. In true voodoo style, Vince encounters and defeats quirky monsters and villains ... by kicking his own butt! By racing under a falling safe, jumping into a high-speed blender, or leaping under falling rubble, Vince is sure to defeat his enemies—all while managing to escape completely unscathed.
• Voodoo combat action: Players can employ more than 30 voodoo attacks that do outrageous things to Vince, but it's the monsters who end up hurting! Unlike in other games, players must actually USE dangers and hazards, instead of running from them. Falling safes, prickly pushpins, and bolts of lightning bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "no pain, no gain."
• Magical voodoo world: Thrust into the depths of a twisted and dangerous world, Vince must trek through 30 detailed levels, including crawfish-laden swamps, a graveyard filled with imps and lost zombies, a fantastic French Quarter, and a network of boggy sewers.
• Vehicles and minigames: As the game unfolds, Vince must master and pilot a number of vehicles, including a fanboat, a submarine, an airplane—and even a rat gives him a lift at one point. Vince must master one mind-bending minigame after another to complete his quest.
• Dynamic cast of characters: No adventure would be complete without its host of surly characters. Offbeat creatures with all the charm of New Orleans are around every corner. Vince encounters everything from Ginger Dead Men (who are not exactly sugar-coated) to a pair of intoxicated gas pumps that offer up a fiery challenge.
Eldevin is the award winning indie story-driven Free to Play MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) from Hunted Cow Studios. Join thousands of other players and explore the mystical lands of Eldevin. Featuring more than 160 realms, each filled with unique creatures and characters for you to encounter. Explore vast open plains or descend underground into hidden caves and dungeons, making friends or foes of the various factions as you carry out your epic quest to defend Eldevin Kingdom.Features
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way.
18. Sorcery! Part 3
An open-world narrative adventure through a cursed wilderness of monsters, traps and magic. Hunt down the Seven Serpents, cast powerful spells that shape the story, and explore everywhere. Begin your journey here, or continue your story from Parts 1 & 2.
+ Explore everywhere - move freely through the world, any way you want, creating your own unique story
+ New time beacons allow you to alter the world dynamically - travel through the present, or into the past, or mix the two
+ Thousands of choices - all are remembered, and shape your adventure
+ Thirty new enemies, including seven deadly serpents, each with their own strategies - and weaknesses
+ Adapted from the best-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson
+ Swindlestones is back! The game of bluff and deceit is back, with new, smarter, opponents
+ New spells to discover and new magic to master
+ Five Gods, all with different quirks and powers
+ Start your adventure here, or load your characters and choices from Parts 1 & 2
+ New music from "80 Days" composer Laurence Chapman
+ New 3D hand-drawn maps to explore by Mike Schley
"Sorcery! 3 is unlike anything you’ve ever played. Its mix of puzzle-solving, combat, and choose-your-own-adventure stylings have created a unique form of entertainment that I cannot wait to get back into" - Pocket Tactics, 5/5
"[One] of 2015’s best iPhone games", TIME magazine
"This dragon-centric chapter of Sorcery! 3 does a fantastic job of keeping things dynamic and interesting, and better yet, its new puzzle-like aspect gives it the kind of magical, surprise-filled, combat-related fun fantasy fans live for." - Examiner.com, 5/5
The land of Kakhabad is a wilderness - a ruined desert, a tangled forest, cruel mountains and fissures, all guarded by seven fearsome serpents. But you must cross this land if you are to reach Mampang and the Crown of Kings. Rely on your wits or fight your way through - play with honour, or lie, cheat and steal - the choices are all yours.
From the creators of TIME's Game of the Year 2014, "80 Days", comes the third instalment in the acclaimed Steve Jackson's Sorcery! series. An interactive story told through thousands of choices, all of which are remembered, where no two adventures are the same.
"Sorcery! 3 demonstrates just how wonderful interactive fiction can be." - 148apps
"A seminal moment in interactive fiction" - Gamezebo
"A vast and engaging third chapter that expands brilliantly on the first two" - PocketGamer (Gold award)
"An amazing adventure... easily the biggest and most satisfying gamebook ever released on iOS" - TouchArcade, 5/5
Adapted and expanded from the million-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux) and co-creator of Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone).
Using inkle's unique inklewriter technology, the story is written in real-time, built around your choices and actions.
Praise for the Sorcery! series:
* "I love this app... better than any gamebook ever was in your head when you were a kid" - 5/5, Interactive Fiction of the Year, Pocket Tactics
* Top 20 Mobile Game of 2013, Touch Arcade
* Top 25 Mobile Game of 2013 Gamezebo
* Gold Award, Pocket Gamer
* "Some of 2013's best interactive storytelling" - IGN
* "inkle's adaptation of Sorcery! takes the genre to a whole new level" - Kotaku
19. Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon is a videogame inspired by the classic point and click adventures from the 80’s and 90’s. It adopts these eras distinctive design and it is built using only the pixel art technique. The game itself runs at a native resolution of 256x192, the same resolution used by the old ZX Spectrum 48k and most recently by the Nintendo DS.
A strange murder has occurred in the Hotel Lisbon, a man committed suicide with 14 stabs to the back while at the same time he peacefully drank his coffee.
This case with contradictory facts was too complex for Policeman Garcia to solve, so he decided to hire the only detective duo in town capable of solving it: the mythical Detective Case and the unmistakable Clown Bot.
Together, they will solve a network of love relations so complex and so intricate, that it would take at least 14 clairvoyants, 5 apocalyptic sect prophets who can predict the end of the world and 3 of those gypsies that can read the palm of your hand just to guess the final outcome.
With the mythical Detective Case, also known as the world worst detective, a man so rough and rude that his witnesses would rather be run over by a slow moving freight train than to be questioned by him.
And the hilarious Clown Bot who, although he works as a Detective Case’s sidekick, he hopes in reality that one day he will get a job as a circus clown. Unfortunately, and no matter how many applications he sends, no circus will ever accept a clown that is afraid of children. He never sleeps, so besides working by day as a sidekick, he also works by night as a stand-up comedian in a local bar. People say that he is a joke machine.
Key featuresMurder in the Hotel Lisbon has THOUSANDS of key features!
- A point and click graphic adventure game.
- Play as Detective Case and Clown Bot.
- Search for clues and interview witnesses.
- Take a rest, have a nap.
- Solve the murder in the Hotel Lisbon.
- Includes 3 additional cases.
- Updated Steam version to 1.02 with multiple bug fixes and Steam enhancements.
- New Steam animations for Steam Case, Steam Bot, Steam Garcia and many Steam more.
- Support for Steam achievements with a proper real trophy shelf on Case's office.
- Awesome and cool Steam Trading Cards!
- Taxi is now properly Steam animated.
- Revised Steam English version.
8 awesome and cool Steam Trading Cards!
Collect them all!
Original soundtrackMurder in the Hotel Lisbon may be low res and retro on the visual side, but we made sure that on the audio side your ears would rejoice with a complete original soundtrack. Composed of an orchestral band, a jazz band and a typical Portuguese Fado trio, the musical landscape contrasts beautifully with the colorful graphics.
Throughout the game you will ear over 20 different tracks of orchestral music composed and recorded specifically for the game.
All these tracks were recorded on studio with a 10 member band composed of friends and colleagues. All of them brought their soul and heart to these recordings and the results are absolutely AWESOME!
Inside the GAF Bar, a 4 man band plays some cool Jazz.
The character at the Piano is actually Filipe Melo who is doing a cameo and allowed us the rights to use some songs recorded previously with John Ellis, Romeu Tristão and João Pereira! BAM!
To top it all, inside the Noitadas Restaurante we have a Portuguese Fado trio ready to entertain the guests. The song they sing was also recorded on studio. It is called "A Caldeirada" and it was originally written for famous Fado singer Amália Rodrigues.
20. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
21. Tangle Tower
Unravel a thrilling mystery by exploring a strange and twisted mansion, discovering curious clues, interrogating peculiar suspects and solving unique puzzles.
Freya Fellow has been murdered. The lead suspect? A shadowy figure found looming over her body, wielding a knife. The problem? That suspect... is just a painting.
Investigate the entirety of Tangle Tower, from the bizarre and eerie gardens, to the cold and ominous crime scene at the very top.
Will you be able to uncover the secrets of Tangle Tower?
• A fully voiced and animated cast of characters
• Atmospheric original orchestral soundtrack
• Beautiful digitally painted environments to explore
22. Agatha Knife
Experience life through the eyes of seven-year-old Agatha, an insomniac who finds herself conflicted between friendship with the animals in her mother’s butcher shop and her unwavering love for eating meat. Embark on a satirical narrative point-and-click adventure as you go on an unpredictable journey through Agatha Knife’s quirky and hand-crafted world. Aiming to make the animals unafraid of their inevitable fate in the butcher shop where Agatha works, you’ll head into the whimsical Psychotic Universe looking for answers.
Upon her discovery of religion, Agatha quickly realizes it could be used as a valuable tool to win over the animals, quash their fears, and make them unafraid of death. Join Agatha as she undertakes the challenge of creating a new religion of her own, Carnivorism, and works to convince the animals that the sacrifice of their flesh is the secret to eternal happiness.
Taking place in the same world as Mango Protocol’s first title, MechaNika, Agatha Knife is riddled with dark humor, geek references, and challenging puzzles. Utilizing humor and wit to boldly explore controversial issues, players will find themselves immersed in Agatha’s struggles while experiencing the world through the eyes of a naive child.
- Satirically humorous narrative adventure that lures you to the dark corners of everyday life.
- Create your own religion piece by piece.
- Uniquely colorful and hand-crafted art.
- Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child.
- Explore a dynamic and vibrant world that unfolds as your adventure progresses.
- Interact with diverse characters and uncover their stories during your quest.
- Original soundtrack created to suit each environment.
- Dive into the whimsical Psychotic Universe, the same world as the Mango Protocol's beloved first game, MechaNika.
23. Sneaky Sneaky
Sneak through the shadows, dash to cover, pick your moment and strike! Unleash your inner thief in this strategic stealth adventure. After the heist of a lifetime, Sneaky, the lovable rogue is ambushed! Plot, shoot, stab, and loot your way across the land to reclaim Sneaky’s twice-stolen treasure.
Sneaky Sneaky offers a mix of stealth and tactical gameplay. Move through the world freely, but watch your step. Getting spotted or initiating combat will trigger turn-based encounters. There is no single solution to the challenges set before you. Experiment and develop your own play style.Key Features
- Level Up! - Gain XP and use it to upgrade your attributes.
- Items! - Find powerful items to help you get the upper hand.
- So many Monsters! - The residents of this world are numerous and dangerous. Each new enemy offers a fresh challenge.
24. Through the Ages
The official adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s strategy classic, the third best board game ever according to Board Game Geek website.
“If you are looking for civ game, this is the game! This is one of the best games of all time.” – Tom Vasel from Dice Tower
“Through the Ages is simply phenomenal.” – Drew Massey from GFB Robot
This is your chance to make history: You begin with a small tribe. As you expand your farms and mines, you lay the groundwork for technological advancements, better governments, and grand wonders. Your military might supports your political skill as you guide your civilization to greatness.
● One of the greatest board games of all time.
● Hundreds of cards to build a mighty civilization.
● Explore the many paths to victory.
● Manage your resources carefully.
● Learn the game rules with a funny and engaging tutorial.
● Compete with your friends online.
● Defeat clever computer opponents of various skill levels.
● Play with the original board game rules or a streamlined digital version.
● Enjoy single-player Challenges requiring different strategies.
Czech Games Edition has produced over 20 board games and expansions, including many award-winning titles for enthusiastic players. Alchemists, Dungeon Lords, Tzolk'in to name just a few. We expanded into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker and now with the Through the Ages adaptation.
Akane is an Arena Arcade-Slash where you kill your enemies with only 1 hit. The objective of the game is simple, to kill as many enemies as possible.All Features:Five different types of enemies:-Yakuza Guy: Yakuza pawn that appears all the time.
-Tank: This enemy is the only one who it's not killed by one hit.
-Shooter: A Yakuza shooter with cybernetic enhancements that never miss his target.
-Charger: A ninja who abdicated his body to become a killing machine, his dash is deadly and his defense seems almost impenetrable.
-Boss: Katsuro is Akane's Nemesis which evolves according to the number of times he is killed.
Missions to unlock equipments.Five kinds of equipments to gear up:-Different guns.
-Katanas with unique abilities.
-Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of Akane special abilities.
-Gadgets that grant small improvements in combat.
-Boots that change the dash and the way you move on the screen.
Akane Samurai Skills:-Dragon Slash: Akane dashes forward killing every enemy in her path.
-Dragon Slayer: Akane kills all enemies on the screen.
One single Arena:-Sprites with lights and shadows.
-Pedestrians and neon advertisements to give life to the scene.
26. Has-Been Heroes
Has-Been Heroes is a challenging, lane-based roguelike game of strategy and action, featuring a band of heroes on a quest to escort the King's twin princesses to school!
Players control three characters during the journey and must focus on coordinating melee attacks, managing cooldowns and combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects, all in order to defeat an endless army of undead, summoned in their path by the Great Ghoul!
The rewarding strategy game features irreverent humor, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty, compounded by the specter of permadeath. The massive quantity and randomness of spells and items, as well as additional unlockable heroes allow for thousands of new experiences, forcing players to change their playstyle each time they start a new game.STORYLINE
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement. Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew? The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest. The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Academy (to school!)- but the road is long and fraught with peril.FEATURES
- Control three characters across three lanes, coordinate their attacks and spells to defeat an incoming horde of enemies!
- Plan your route carefully on the randomly generated maps filled with surprises! Travel through merchants, spell vendors, treasure chests and other crossroad locations to boost your character’s powers… but be vary not to succumb to the darkness!
- A combination of turn-based and RTS game mechanics featuring easy-to-learn basics that are tough to master and evolve into frantic complexity. Discover new tricks and hidden features after hours of gameplay!
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles and the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… and discover a band of long lost friends, such as the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Bodyguard, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes' powers and making each run unique! 300+ spells, 200+ items, 13 regions, and 12 playable heroes!
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again! Each run is different due to randomized maps, spells, items, and enemies. With each level the length of gameplay increases, compounded by the peril of instant death, which forces the player to start over from the beginning.
27. Banyu Lintar Angin - Little Storm
Banyu Lintar Angin is a series of experimental illustrations about three siblings, living together independently in a rural Indonesian environment. Follow the down-to-earth daily life of these siblings, accompanied by music that perfectly captures their activities.
This experiment was part of #MojikenCamp2, an internal upgrade program by Mojiken Studio to experiment with how to tell stories or to communicate an experience using a constrained work of interactive art.
- A sneak peek to the ordinary life of kids from the other side of the world
- Hand drawn illustrations
- A simple short experiment for you to experience
This is not the future you dreamt of. The Galaxy is in chaos, planets go rogue, and mega-corporations assemble Killsquads to raid whatever riches and bounty are left. Welcome to Killsquad: a hardcore action RPG done by hardcore RPG fans. A game that blends the best of the genre and presents a new universe for you to discover. Set up your team, choose your heroes, weapons and gear, and unleash hell on a fast-paced battle through hordes of monsters and deadly bosses.
HIGH INTENSITY GAMEPLAY
Killsquad looks like an RPG but plays like an action game. This creates a unique gameplay style you can enjoy with a keyboard or gamepad. Our focus is on short, adrenaline pumping missions you can enjoy solo or 4 player coop.
CHOOSE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR HEROES
Play as any of the four unique space bounty hunters, each with a class and a skill tree you unlock as you progress. Each is highly specialized, and has a set of starting skills and passive abilities. Then, on each level up, you get an opportunity to customize your character with new skills to adapt to your play style.
A COMMUNITY OF BOUNTY HUNTERS
Killsquad is a game designed for the community: contracts are offered in real time for squads to embark on. Sign up for a contract with your squad, or join other bounty hunting squads who need help. Compete with all squads worldwide to earn contract rewards and progress on the game Meta on an ever-evolving universe.
THE PLANET IS YOUR ENEMY
Our planets are built on the fly, so each mission is designed to be highly replayable. And they come with a selection of nasty surprises: from meteor storms, to minefields, from huge bosses to an assault by the Federation Forces, our planets want to make sure you understand you're not welcome here.
A RICH UNIVERSE
The Killsquad universe is rich and expanding: dozens of weapons for you to unlock, alien races you can browse in our encyclopedia, resources you can collect and then use to unlock exclusive perks for your weapons... and more coming soon!
Categories in common with Killsquad: Action
29. Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat
In "Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat" you can expect even more drama, romance, comedy and suspense. Once again you get to be part of the life of medical intern Allison Heart, as you follow her and a large cast of interesting doctors and patients through their shifts at Little Creek Hospital! This game picks up right after the previous compelling adventure. Things finally seem to have calmed down at the hospital...
But not for long!
When Allison receives a phone call from her mother, she doesn't know what to think. She hasn't seen her mom in over 20 years! Why would she contact Allison after all this time? And what could she want? Allison is left with no choice other than to face her past, in order to discover her future...
Will she have the strength to cope with everything that has happened and all that is yet to come? There's only one way to find out...
Learn more about Allison's past, experience the ups and downs of her love-life, enjoy awesome interactive cutscenes set to an amazing new soundtrack of singer/songwriter music, and get caught up in the fire of "Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat"Key Features:
- A remarkable, well-written story you won't soon forget
- Intensely interactive cinematic story-scenes
- A great balance between comedy, drama and suspense
- Original Singer/Songwriter music by Miranda Kalagian, Keeley Bumford and Adam Gubman
- Fun and Addictive Gameplay
- And an insane amount of heart!
30. The Hive
The Hive is RTS RPG fantasy game. Assume control as the Insectoid Hive mind. Captivating back-story and a beautiful visual design takes the player to a fantasy world, which offers new surprises and challenges as the game progresses.Story
Through strong storytelling and a broad world, Hive offers the player a diverse exploration ground. Having many different endings and possibilities, the player can create their own unique route, strategy, and story.The World
The barren and deserted surface of planet Eden hides springs full of life underground. Travel through ancient temple cities, sunken ruins, desert oasis, swamps, volcanoes and underground fountains, facing the dangers of the environment, floods and other species.Visual Look
The calming serenity of the blooming springs, the aggressive heat of volcanoes and the ruins holding a story of a sad history make up the world of Hive. Filled with exotic animals, plants of varying sizes and little details like colorful fish swimming in the springs and hieroglyphs in the ruins, this game offers a wide and interesting visual look while combining many different styles of environments and eras.
31. Little Briar Rose
An ancient legend, a cursed castle surrounded by brambles, a forest inhabited by funny enchanted creatures and a sweet princess sleeping in it. And, obviously, a fearless prince!
This is what Little Briar Rose is made out of. In this particular stained glass-styled graphic adventure the player will help a whole dynasty of princes complete their quest. Be careful though, many will try, but only one shall prevail!FEATURES
- Enjoy the hand-drawn graphics, inspired by the stained glass-style art
- Relive the Brothers Grimm’s “Little Briar Rose” with an adventure full of magic
- Catch the hints of western and eastern traditions, with references to Disney classics
- Explore a fairy-tale and fun world, inhabited by weird and unique creatures
- Challenge your skill with minigames and puzzles
- Unlock fun achievements
And finally a message from the team: Have fun!
32. Parker & Lane: Criminal Justice
Help rookie detective Parker solve cases and bring criminals to justice!
In Parker & Lane: Criminal Justice, a streak of murders plagues the city. Become a homicide detective and restore law and order in this unique crime investigation game!
Lily Parker is a smart and righteous detective who works hard to put criminals behind bars and make the world a better place, even if her own life is a mess. Victor Lane is a smug but charming criminal defense attorney who doesn’t care who he’s defending as long as he’s getting paid. He’s also the best at his job.
When some of the criminals Lane defended in the past start dying, Parker’s forced to work with him to find the culprit. Could it be one of the criminal’s victims? Or perhaps some kind of vigilante? Is Lane himself being targeted?
Immerse yourself in the first episode of an exciting time management story game, feel the thrill of the chase and prove that your detective skills are second to none! Parker & Lane: Criminal Justice is waiting for you.
- Help expose the hidden killer before another victim falls!
- Look for evidence while investigating 9 different locations
- Master 18 mini games based on forensic investigation
- Examine clues and analyze objects using forensic techniques
- Play through 60 extraordinary story levels and 30 extra challenge levels
- Complete your case file by collecting diamonds
- Conquer daily challenges to earn extra diamonds for your case file
- Beat your high score with a choice of 15 awesome endless levels
33. Dr. Cares - Amy's Pet Clinic
Assist vet Amy as she treats pets in her new pet clinic!
Test your vet skills in our newest time management game, Dr. Cares – Amy’s Pet Clinic!
In the second episode of Dr. Cares - Amy’s Pet Clinic, Amy has taken over her grandfather’s veterinary practice. However, her grandfather’s left some big shoes to fill, and Amy quickly finds out that running her own clinic is harder than she thought. If she’s going to save the animals, she’s going to need some help - and that’s where YOU come in!
- Be the best animal doctor and treat cuddly pets across 6 fun locations
- Diagnose and cure animals in 19 exciting mini games
- Prowl through 60 story levels and 30 challenge levels loaded with time management fun
- Upgrade your clinic to get access to the latest technology and medical instruments
- Make important story decisions and influence the course of Amy’s tale
- Earn all 20 trophies and make Arthur’s retirement party unforgettable
- Collect diamonds to rescue adorable puppies and kitties, and care for them in your animal shelter
- Take on daily challenges to earn extra diamonds to customize your shelter
- Relive Amy’s childhood and find out what made her who she is today
Following the death of her grandfather, Amy’s trying to build up her reputation as Snuggford’s new pet doctor - but life has a knack for getting in the way. No sooner has she started to settle in, than her childhood rival shows up in town, dragging her past into the present. But while Amy struggles to deal with both her vet clinic and her past, disaster strikes! A mysterious epidemic spreads through the town, threatening the lives of pets across Snuggford! Her best friends Crystal and Lisa offer their help, but Amy doggedly insists on doing everything herself.
Will Amy find a cure for the epidemic? Play Dr. Cares – Amy’s Pet Clinic and find out now!
*Enjoy this pet rescue time management game brought to you by GameHouse Original Stories, the creators of the Delicious and Heart's Medicine series!*
34. Hero Generations
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original Hero Generations, released in 2015. We have an all-new ultimate remake available on Steam, which you can find by searching for Hero Generations: ReGen! ReGen is the best experience for new players, so we recommend starting there. The original Hero Generations remains for our existing community. If you would still like to check out the original, we've permanently reduced the retail price. Okay, you've been warned!Every Step Is 1 Year Of LifeAn innovative roguelike/4X strategy game about life, legacy & love from the creator of Highgrounds. Praised as "the offspring of Sid Meier's Civilization, Jason Rohrer's Passage, and The Legend of Zelda."
In Hero Generations, each step you take is an entire year of your hero's life. You explore a procedurally generated world in search of fame and a mate to have a child with before you die. After your life ends, you take control of your child in the world you left behind, in the hope of continuing your family legacy. Each turn becomes a meaningful life decision: you can focus on building and crafting the world around you, or adventuring to far off lands to make a bigger name for yourself.Key Features
- Limited Lifespan and Permadeath: Each turn your hero takes = 1 year of their life.
- Generations, Mating, and Having Children: find a mate, start a family, have a child. Then take control of that child in that same world!
- 6 Strategic Paths and Meaningful Choices: grow in Strength, Exploration, Love, Wealth, Fame, and Wisdom.
- City Crafting System: build great towns and morph their cultures.
- Expansive Overworld: explore a connected grid of 6 unique worlds, each with their own unique tileset (Volcano, Desert, Island, to name a few)
- Meaning: a surprising and thought-provoking experience, that explores themes of death, legacy, family, love, and more.
- Gorgeous hand drawn art style.
35. Storm in a Teacup
Take Storm on a wonderful adventure in his magical teacup. Storm's brother Cloud has created an amazing dream-like world for you to explore! Solve puzzles, avoid pitfalls and beat the bad guys in this imaginative and unique platformer!
- Wonderful, rich rewarding game-play with physics based puzzles
- Explore and discover 50 magical levels
- 5 Survival mode levels to compete against
- Customize in-game Storm character options
- Rich, gorgeous, graphics
- Full Joypad support
36. Filthy Lucre
Filthy Lucre is a tactical stealth HEIST game that gamers can play in single player and co-op, both split screen and online. With 15 missions across 5 locations, there are 30+ upgradable weapons and gadgets to unlock.
Missions can be approached in a variety of ways. Stay low, in cover, silent as the grave with a hand-full of throwing knives, or try planting a remote mine and waiting for the right moment to hit the trigger… just don’t forget to clean up after yourself and move the body before it’s found!
Every session plays out differently based on your actions, once you’ve started to bring on the heat, enemies will react and respond with brute force, so make sure you get out before the net closes in.
Work together to accomplish the perfect heist! Players can equip items like the noise maker that can pull guards off their patrol routes to give them an opportunity for a silent takedown. In co-op, a well-timed diversion can allow players to sneak up on an enemy and take them down leaving a friend free to grab the loot.
Set against backdrop of a gritty and crime wracked London, all missions are available at a glorious 60fps, in single player, local co – op and online. Filthy Lucre has full keyboard, mouse & gamepad support, along with comprehensive Steam support including Achievements and Trading Cards.
If you experience any issues playing Filthy Lucre, please let us know: [email protected]
37. Love Bites
Twins Brandon and Kaitlyn have just graduated and are looking for part-time employment to keep them occupied during the summer.
They would never have guessed this was the beginning of a nightmare. After going to a party one night, they endure tormented dreams and increasing physical changes.
At the same time, they'll meet some interesting characters who might help them get a job and possibly find a cure for their strange disease:
- Diana, a sexy teacher who is said to be practicing witchcraft
- Sabrina, their step-sister who is rumored to belong to a secret society
- Tyrone, a local basketball star who might be something more than he looks
- Viktor, a scientist who has an uncommon affinity with weather and...lightning
Each love interest can be equally romanced by Brandon or Kaitlyn, but each path is unique. There are two ending variants for each love interest, which changes based on the player's choice during the dialogues. The scheduler is present but there's no stat-raising required to reach any ending.
Featuring three modes of play (story, versus and survival) the game can be enjoyed individually or as a multiplayer. With more than 50 levels of randomized gameplay in story mode, you will never play the same game twice. You control an engineer, rather than the blocks themselves, creating a unique gameplay experience. Engineers must match three or more blocks of tools or colors in order to achieve each level’s goals. The 7x7 grid allows engineers to move around the perimeter of the central 5x5 grid where blocks fall from above. Snow, wind, fog, and storms challenge the engineers as they work non-stop through day and night. All the while King Edmund’s minions, equipped with menacing machinery, are bent on orchestrating the tower's demise.
Castles tells the story of the ambitious King Harold, whose greatest achievement will be the tower you are constructing. As the tower grows taller and taller, more and more challenges arise along with it. Unpredictable weather combined with the efforts of the jealous and vengeful King Edmund, King Harold’s nemesis, may thwart your upward progress.
39. Highschool Romance
It's the start of your final year of high school.
Because of a crazy mix-up by your parents, you are due to attend an all-girls school. Fortunately, the principal has a solution to this strange crisis.
You soon discover that what would have been a dream-come-true to many is actually a lot more complicated.
In this unusual situation, can you survive, make friends, or even find love?
40. Crystal Cosmos
Crystal Cosmos is a side scrolling color-based space shooter. You need to match your ship's color to your enemies color in order to destroy them.
However, switching colors opens you up to their attacks, creating a risk versus reward style of game play.
The game takes place in the eight Kingdoms of the Crystal Cosmos, each one is ruled by a different Gem Lord. For eons they have fought each other for supremacy.
You play as Lord Alabastar, ruler of Alabastion, the Kingdom of Light and Order. Your kingdom has been invaded by Obsidious, Lord of Darkness and Chaos. You lose the battle against the invaders. Shattered into nine pieces, the core of Alabastar narrowly escapes.
You must now travel to the eight kingdoms to retrieve the missing pieces. Break down the door of Obsitadel, and exact revenge.
*Story Mode which has eight different levels, each with it's own unique setting, enemies and boss.
*Item store where you can purchase upgrades, with shards collected from defeating foes and from completing levels.
*Dynamic game play - the game keeps track of how well you play and scores you at the end of each level.
*Stylized Graphics, bringing a unique look to this shooter.
*Custom Control System & full Gamepad support.
*Fast intelligent game play, which requires quick thinking.
*Frantic Boss battles.
Take on this clever shooter, use your fast reactions and quick thinking progress through the levels. Climbs the ranks and receive your bonus rewards.Shatter your enemies!
41. Kitten Rampage
THIS IS YOUR KITTEN, THIS IS YOUR RAMPAGEKitten Rampage enters the arena with the latest in kitten technology. High end weapons, lasers, and explosives are all equip and ready for use on your adorable Kitten! Thoroughly cooked and coded by a team with marvelous dreams of becoming adorable kittens.
This silly, fun, broken all-in-one game includes gameplay with many explosions, many deaths, and many more kittens with hearts full of rage! Destruction is a must; destroy as much as possible! Conquer the world from humans and other hostile enemies as the deadliest kitten alive!
Almost like a “Kitten Simulator”, but much less boring.KEY FEATURES
- You can be an adorable-destructive kitten
- Pooping and destroying stuff wherever you want
- Wreak havoc against humans and enemies with your super kitties power
- Intense, hardcore gameplay and rampage streaks (lots of flashing) (epilepsy warning)
- Gain points for all your destruction - tell everyone how amazing and adorable you are
- A STUPID AMOUNT OF SILLY BUGS! - A lot of the fun glitches will stay
- Drivers have never been worse... Driving as a kitten brings a whole new meaning!!
- You can be an adorable kitten on the wide range of themed maps!
Kitten Rampage contains violence and aggressive language. Please play at your own risk!MEDIA AND SUPPORT[email protected]
Twitter - @KittenRampage
42. To the Core
To the Core is a third-person action-platforming speedrunner with a roguelite structure.
Run, jump and dash your way through procedurally generated levels filled with obstacles and hazards. Fight through heaps of enemies to save your father and set record times.
- Procedurally Generated Worlds: Explore new levels, encounters and structures every time you play!
- Roguelite Aspects: Built for replayability and difficulty, To the Core is a challenge meant to be played multiple times.
- Mastery of Mechanics: Master the simple controls of To the Core and combine them in interesting ways to find new ways to beat the game.
- Online Leaderboards: Compete against your friends or the world to show that you master the game.
- Weekly Challenges: Test your skills against the world by playing the same level and seed as everyone else.
You are Emily, the daughter of a brilliant but absent-minded inventor. Your father has been experimenting with robots and machinery for years, throwing his failed inventions in his interdimensional trash bin, saving big on cleaning costs. However, these inventions have built a world of their own and decided to kidnap your father to wreak havoc on the real world! It is your task to go in, save your father and get home before dinner!
To the Core is a free-to-play demo created as a student project from the NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences.
We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we liked making it.
Disclaimer: Support is not guaranteed, as the team has since moved on to different projects and companies.
43. Amber's Airline - High Hopes
Fasten your seat belt and take off with Amber Hope in a new airline game!
From GameHouse, makers of Delicious, Fabulous and Heart’s Medicine, comes a brand new time management adventure that will make your heart soar!
In Amber’s Airline - High Hopes, you’ll get a taste of the glamorous life of a flight attendant.
Meet Amber Hope, aspiring stewardess for Snuggford Airlines. Amber has dreamed of flying to exotic destinations around the world since she was a girl. But before she can join the elite crew of air hostesses, she’ll need to pass her exams. That’s not going to be easy, and she’ll need your help.
✈️Be transported by a truly wonderful story of love and loss
✈️Fly through 60 travel-themed levels, and 30 extra challenging levels
✈️Explore the world and get a behind-the scenes look at airport life with 6 unique locations
✈️Master 18 mini games that cover every aspect of flying – from check-in to security checks, suitcases to passports, safety demonstrations to serving passengers
✈️Fasten your seatbelt for amazing, all-new cinematics
✈️Experience what it’s like to be a real flight attendant - the ups and the downs
✈️”Unfasten” Amber’s diary and discover her secret thoughts as you earn game goals
✈️Customize Amber’s diary by earning diamonds and make it your own with travel stickers and different covers
Amber’s life seems wonderful. She shares her apartment with her pet fish, Sushi. She loves her job and dreams of the day she’ll be on an airplane, a full-fledged cabin attendant assisting travellers. The possibilities are endless - “the sky is the limit” as they say. But appearances can be deceiving…
Everything is overshadowed by what happened in her childhood and she can’t escape her past. Her lingering guilt and fear are holding her back from achieving the very thing she is trying to achieve.
When her plane crashes, Amber is forced to face her fears. As you’ve heard time and again during safety demonstrations, Amber will have to help herself before she can help others. Is she up to the task?
Share the highs and lows of Amber’s life. Be there for her and help her ascend to the highest heights!
44. Paper Dungeons
Paper Dungeons is a fantasy board-game boosted by online content. With the ability to create and share online your own levels, you are up for an infinite replay value! The game is visualized as a classic tabletop board-game with dice and tokens. You can destroy walls and auto-heal as you uncover new dungeon tiles, which widens your choice of moves.Game Modes
Paper Dungeons features 4 SINGLE PLAYER MODES, each with a different gameplay:
- Boardgame mode:
Begin every dungeon as a new board from a long adventure set: each new dungeon, your character resets to level 1 fortunately you keep your inventory. Unexplored parts of the dungeons are hidden by a fog of war. Monsters and items are placed at random, combats based on your statistics and dice rolls. Mitigate the combat’s result with a 2d6 (one for damages and the other for effects). Favor one attribute when you level up. Unlock and collect sets of dice (common/uncommon/rare/epic), but Beware! Monsters use their own too. An awareness system makes the monsters move towards you if you are in their line of sight. Dig up the walls to flee, at the cost of some precious health...
- Campaign mode:
This new mode allows you to play a fully-fledged adventure with up to 10 dungeons linked together by an introduction, dialogs between dungeons and a conclusion. Your character doesn't reset and keeps his inventory between dungeons.
- Rogue mode:
Your character doesn't reset at each new dungeon and keeps leveling up until you meet your demise. What will remain is your name in the Hall of Fame and more powerful sets of dice that you can use in your next Rogue run.
- Puzzle mode:
Hard-core campaign levels with no place for luck. No fog of war: the dungeon's layout (mobs and items) is shown. Monsters are static and won't move towards you. Strategize all your moves to ensure victory.
- A MAP EDITOR, to create your own dungeons and publish them online.
- A CAMPAIGN EDITOR, to tell your own story and post it online.
- ONLINE LEVELS feature, to play user's created content in Adventure or Puzzle modes.
- A CODEX listing all elements of the game.
- An hardcore difficulty THE VOID with alternate color for the monsters.
- Supports high resolution with native 1080p graphics.
- Big adventure of 125 Boardgame levels and 31 Puzzle levels.
- 5 character classes (warrior/archer/priest/mage/thief), male and female, each with a unique gameplay.
- 2 Official campaigns.
- Dozens of different dice sets to improve your character.
- 80+ monster types.
- More than 50 unique pieces of equipement, 30 scrolls and 8 potions.
- 4 different starting zones, each with specific monsters and bosses, 3 sizes of dungeon and special boss stages.
- 5 zoom levels.
45. Zeus Quest Remastered
'Zeus Quests Remastered' is a silly point and click adventure game with light-hearted humour. It combines Greek Mythology with Sci-Fi in a twisted way! This remake is fully animated with 60FPS, silly vector FHD graphics and super silly dialogs.
You control Zeus (Boss of Olympus) which is a wacky character. He tries to fix a time machine to save the planet from explosion. Everything happens in Greek mythology timeframe. The characters and dialogues are silly and translated into 6 languages. There is English Voice over in some cut scenes. Everything is fully animated with 60fps. We use Vector art, a unique cartoonish style.
Zeus, the boss of Olympus is summoned back to earth by an ancient security mechanism. The story starts with Zeus flying his spaceship and landing it in the bottom of the Santorini Ocean. In Santorini he will interact with dozens of crazy characters and solve many smart puzzles. The game is big, full length. He will visit Oia, Akrotiri, Fira, Caldera, Volcano and many more places until he finally discovers his super weapon, the thunder and the time machine box. But even then the task is far from over, he will have to set sail to another cluster of Greek islands, Milos, Karpathos, Mykonos and Delos. There he has to find the scattered pieces of the time machine so that he can use it to save the planet. There he will even abduct Europe transformed into a bull (mythology) and take her to Minoan Crete in the Knossos timeframe. There he will enter the famous labyrinth of Knossos, go to Festos and find the missing pieces to complete the mission.
- Silly 'Point and Click' Adventure game, Old-School.
- Silly 60FPS fully animated characters.
- Silly plot & dialogues translated into 6 languages.
- Silly vector graphics in Full HD.
- Saves / loads progress from Steam cloud to switch computers
- Steam Achievements & Leaderboards
- Getting started help - Tips system.
46. Lost in Paradise
Immerse yourself in a lost paradise, with a deep mystery hiding beyond its pristine shores.
As a crew member of a suddenly and mysteriously capsized ship journeying through the notorious Bermuda Triangle, you find yourself being the sole survivor on a seemingly deserted island. Deserted but not always uninhabited. Solve the mystery of the lost paradise and claim your destiny. Get back to nature, learn and hone your REAL world survival skills, solve puzzles and live the adventure.
Lost in Paradise is a third person point and click adventure reminiscent of the classics from 90s (similar to modern escape games or hidden object games, but deeper) with spellbinding ambient nature graphics and an art style all it's own.
- Explore over 25 stunning natural locations with brilliantly alive animations, sounds and weather effects.
- Enjoy six beautiful, relaxing and mysterious music tracks specially tailored to the environments and puzzles (with in game volume controls).
- Challenge yourself with over a dozen logic puzzles and mini-games to tease your brain and test your skill.
- Learn REAL survival skills that you can carry over into the real world, like building a campfire, knife, rope and much more in the wild.
- Gather clues, notes and items to solve conundrums and unravel the mystery of the island.
- In game map to easily travel between locations and in game diary to record and store clues.
- In game tutorial system for newer players. Whether you are a casual gamer or a seasoned puzzler, the game is fit for everyone.
- In game context-sensitive hint system - If you're stuck, you can get a single hint at a time to nudge you along, without having to leave the game to look at entire walkthroughs online and jump into spoilers.
- Hot spot highlight system - no pixel hunting, all gameplay.
- Multiple difficulty levels - Hard for veteran players and Easy for beginners,
- Multi-language support - currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Hindi.
47. Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found
Toy Odyssey is a Metroidvania style action-platformer that takes you back to a world made from the nightmares of your childhood. Join Brand—an action figure that has come to life—in his fight against the darkness to save his owner, Felix. Nightmares are only the start of his troubles: Brand needs to uncover the secrets of the house before it's too late.
• Unlimited replayability with procedural level generation
• Metroidvania style puzzles and missions
• Hard-as-nails gameplay as a dedication to the difficulty of classic games
• Beautifully detailed art, reminiscent of classic 8-bit and 16-bit platformers
• Over 30,000 lines of (skippable) dialog for those that want a good story
• Hundreds of weapon and item upgrades with a detailed crafting system
• More than 300 types of enemies, as well as seven terrifying bosses.
• Base Defense gameplay mechanics: Protect the bedroom at all costs!
48. Winged Sakura: Endless Dream
Winged Sakura: Endless Dream combines the most addicting game features into a rogue-lite survival tower defense game! Open endless doors, discover endless new rooms, and defeat endless robots. Build towers, form contracts, gain new allies, and survive the Endless Dream.
Find the transport room and escort Mimi to the final destination!Features:
- Several Addicting Game Features and Genres Combined Into One!
Action, RPG, Strategy, and Rogue-lite combined with Survival, Tower Defense, and Resource Management! A game that's bound to give you new thrilling experience!
- Randomly Generated Levels!
A new playthrough means newly randomly generated levels, items, events, towers, enemies, allies, and skill items! 'Randomly Generated Levels' changes the way you think and play, giving you a brand new experience every playthrough!
- Discover Rooms, Defend, and Escort!
The more rooms you discover, the more difficult the game gets! Discover, defend, and escort Mimi to the transport room!
- 4 Playable Characters and 3 Classes! Enhance each class with Sakuras!
Play as an Archer, Assassin, or a Mage! Expand each class and change their play-style with Sakuras' unique passive abilities!
- 30 Sakuras to Collect and Master:
Unseal Sakuras, raise their ranks, and master them to unlock their full potentials and CGs!
- 2 Supporters and 3 Operators!
Sakuras can be assigned as a Supporter or an Operator, providing powerful game-changing passive abilities! If a Sakura is assigned as a Supporter, she will provide your character a passive ability and changes your main element to match your her element. If a Sakura is assigned as an Operator, she will greatly enhance all allies or/and towers on the floor!
- 5 Elements: Neutral, Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Poison!
Every room, enemy, and Sakura has an element! For those who's up for the challenge, exploiting your enemies' weakness will be necessary in overcoming the hardest difficulty mode in the game!
- Survival Mode!
Hard mode isn't enough for you? Try survival mode! Good luck. You won't make it far.
- 24 Towers with up to 4 Upgrades Each!
9 Offensive Towers, 7 Support Towers, and 8 Generators! Towers are randomly generated in-game and can be researched and upgraded! Every new tower opens a new possibility of creating your ultimate choke points.
49. Kaori After Story
Kaori After Story is a visual novel sequel to ACE Academy.StoryFollowing Kaori's ending in ACE Academy, your now girlfriend has invited you to spend Christmas and New Years with her family. Your trip takes you to the countryside of Isokaze, where her parents and twin sisters are surprised to see that Kaori has brought a boy home! From meeting the parents, enjoying winter activities and spending intimate time with Kaori to learn more about her and her past, it will be a holiday to remember!Key FeaturesAfter Story
Continues your relationship storyline with Kaori from ACE Academy!
Complete Voice Over
Kaori After Story features a full English voice cast including all secondary and extra characters.
Fully Animated Sprites
Kaori After Story features Live2D® technology to bring characters to life! Experience unrivaled immersion with facial expressions and body language all animated seamlessly.
50. Yet another tower defence
Ancient demons summoned from the deep dark abyss, and brought ruin to Tiede, land of our home.
Bring your sword, worrior, and your brave heart! Join me in this defence of the ancient...lands!
You should know your towers, and use them wisely.
Sometimes you need just a little bit of luck.
Some of the smaller guys are so tough, they can also cast magic spells.
As the Chinese general Sun Tzu wrote in The Art of War, "Know yourself and know your enemy, and you will never be defeated."
Poise your towers wisely, and you'll have a chance to win in these excruciating battles.
1. Traditional tower defence with a few Easter Eggs and mini-games.
2. 3D surroundings and effects.
3. Numerous towers and demons, and of course, OP bosses.
4. There are item drops so, it's time to test if you've washed your face properly.
5. Energy gathering and exploiting.
6. Extremely easy to play.