100 Best Games Like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal of 2020 - Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Alternatives
Trying to find games like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
List of Best Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Alternatives | Games Like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal in 2020. If there is something missing from the Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Metro Exodus is the third installment in the Metro series. It is based on the series of post-apocalyptic novels by Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is the sequel to Metro: Last Light and is set two years after its ending.
Exodus takes place in the year 2036 in post-apocalyptic Russia. According to the Metro universe backstory, in 2013 the planet was devastated by a total nuclear war. The atomic bombing left many parts of the Earth's surface uninhabitable due to high radiation rates, dangerous mutated monsters, and anomalies abound. The last remnants of humanity survive by hiding in the subway tunnels (hence the name of the series). The main protagonist is Artyom, a former dweller of Moscow Metro. Together with his wife Anna, he escaped the capital to search for survivors in the Russian Far East (thus making the “Redemption” ending of the Last Light the series' canon).
The player controls Artyom from the first person view. Exodus introduces the sandbox open-world, although the game combines it with the traditional linear levels. Unlike in previous games, Exodus is set mostly outside the subway system. Thus, the game also introduces the weather, the day and night cycle and the change of seasons. The player explores the Russian wilderness during and after the nuclear winter and rides a steam locomotive named Aurora through Siberia....
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a horror adventure game, heavily focused on the narrative. You are Paul Prospero, a detective with paranormal abilities. You get a letter from a boy named Ethan Carter, who cries out for help. You have nothing to do but go to his town and find out what happens to Ethan’s family.
The game is focused on puzzle solving and exploration, and set in an open world environment. The superpowers you obtain make your investigation easier: you can sense where hidden objects are and restore the circumstances of the crimes you reveal.
As a rule, the game shows you the path (literally and figuratively), but any derogations add details to the atmosphere of the game. So you can freely explore locations, read numerous notes and learn more about the inhabitants of the town you came to. On the other hand, you can follow the main line directly, and it won't be spoiled by the lack of details. In the end, the game becomes something between an interactive drama and a detective quest.
Choose from one of five classes before every match, each with its own game-changing abilities. Become a Warrior, chug a shielding potion, and leap into battle. Soar through the skies as a Mage, slinging fireballs. Take steady aim as a bow-wielding Hunter. Deploy turrets and shields as an Engineer. Or blink onto a rooftop and snipe your enemies as an Assassin.
Go traditional with shotguns and snipers, or embrace the fantasy with ice staffs, swords, and crossbows. If you want to win, you’ll need to craft Legendary Weapons at Forges scattered across the Realm. But be careful: While you’re crafting, your enemies may attack.
Journey through the lush jungle of Jaguar’s Claws and the scorched sands of Goblin Gulch. Visit frigid Everfrost and iridescent Fungal Forest. The best part: you don’t have to walk around this massive Realm. Just summon your mount to outrun the fog and ride into your next glorious battle!
Call your friends: It’s time to squad up. Realm Royale is the first Battle Royale designed to be played in four-person Squads. Help your team by dropping a Healing Totem, or plant a Sensor Drone to reveal incoming enemies. Each class has strengths and weaknesses, but by working together the crown royale could be yours. ...
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only....
In the far-distant future, far, far away in space (to be exact, a thousand light-years from the Earth), on the planet Far, Far Range, mega-corporations (they, it turns out, will be with us in the distant future!) discovered the ideal source of income, universal natural resource - Plort.
You can produce almost anything from Plot - from food and household chemicals, to solid alloys and incredibly powerful batteries.
Plort is a concentrated mucus produced by slimes - jelly-like living organisms of various species and characteristics.
Slimes, unfortunately, can not be taken to Earth to breed and receive the right amount of Plort. We have to fly to 'Far, Far Range', to build there something like a ranch for slimes and for all this to hire earthlings. One of these earthlings, the space rancheros, the brave young girl Beatrix LeBeau is the character of the game. The girl (and the player) will fly a thousand light-years in a deep sleep to equip a ranch from a Hobson Twillgers, study the planet's environment, collect, feed and breed slimes.
To get the necessary hints the girl can look for notes of the former owner - they meet on the territory of the ranch, and also communicate via Star Mail with a close friend from the Earth. In conversations with a friend, we learn a lot of things about the former, earthly life of the heroine - this information will be important.
Gameplay and economics
Slimes need to be fed, and this is important. The rest they will do themselves.
It is necessary to feed them not by anything, but by appropriate products. But slimes will produce a lot of Plort - and Plort can be sold on the market, having received currency - newbucks. For newbucks you can buy equipment for ranches and so on. The world of the game is not known until the end, it is possible and necessary to travel through it, opening up new locations, finding new slimes for the ranch, as well as food for slimes and other new resources.
From different types of slimes you can get hybrids. However, with this you need to be more careful - you can get aggressive evil slimes, which will have to be dissolved with water.
Slimes are quite diverse. Ordinary slimes are generally friendly, but they can be dangerous not because of evil will, but because of some natural features like thorns, emitted radiation or the ability to explode.
Some slimes are more productive than others, they produce more Plort. It is these slimes that are created by hybridization, since it is difficult to find them in a natural environment.
Ordinary slimes sometimes merge into a huge Gordo-slime - inside such organisms there are often valuable resources and other interesting and useful things. To get all this, you need to blow up the Gordo-slime.
Adventure. The world is open for research, there are no serious restrictions. You can develop as you want. You can communicate with other ranchers, carry out their assignments and exchange resources with them.
Carefree is an adventure mode that goes even easier.
The five-day trial is a mode in which you need to earn as many newbucks as possible in 5 days.
"The steel master of the ranch" - the conditions in this mode are so complicated that it resembles a game of survival. In the mode there are unique tests that change the impression of the game....
King's Quest 7: The Princeless Bride is an adventure game developed by Sierra On-Line. It came out on 01-01-1994. Sierra On-Line published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
King's Quest 7: The Princeless Bride is available on PC.
All-new Pokémon and past favorites come to life with detailed graphics
and intense 3D battles. Become a Pokémon Trainer and set out for
adventure in a visually stunning new region filled with new Pokémon to
catch, trade, and battle. In Pokémon-Amie, you can pet, feed, and play
with your Pokémon to form a deeper bond, which may benefit you in future
battles. Plus, you can connect and communicate with players around the
world at any time to challenge them to a battle, trade Pokémon, and much
Please note: a new system update on December 12, 2013 fixes an
internet communication issue and occasional bugs that cause Pokemon not
to learn new moves after evolving through Wonder Trade, and where
certain captions for Trainer PR Videos were not unlocked in Lumiose
City. This update also fixes a previous bug related to resuming your
game after saving in Lumiose City, and updates the filtering feature
within the Global Trade Station.
We strongly recommend that all Pokémon X and Pokémon Y players download
and install this update data. Scan the QR Code pattern below using a
Nintendo 3DS system while connected to the internet. The update data for
Pokémon X differs from that of Pokémon Y, so make sure you scan the QR
Code for the version of the game you own.
Mario Kart 64 (マリオカート64, Mario Kāto Rokujūyon) is a kart racing video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 video game console. It was the successor to Super Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and is the second game in the Mario Kart series. It was released first in Japan on December 14, 1996, and in North America and Europe in 1997. It was later released as a Virtual Console game for the Wii and Wii U in 2007 and 2016, respectively.
Changes from the original include the move to polygon-based true 3D computer graphics for track design, and the inclusion of four-player support. Players take control of characters from the Mario franchise, who race around a variety of tracks with items that can either harm opponents or aid the user. The move to three-dimensional graphics allowed for track features not possible with the original game's Mode 7 graphics, such as changes in elevation, bridges, walls, and pits. However, the characters and items remained 2D pre-rendered sprites....
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake! ...
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in Europe, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major installment in the Need for Speed series, significantly incorporating police pursuits as a major part of gameplay. Hot Pursuit remains focused in racing using exotic sports cars, but features races that primarily take place in locations within North America, including varied settings and climates. In addition, police AI is significantly improved over its predecessor, utilizing several tactics to stop both the player and opponent. The game was released for PlayStation in March 1998 and later received an enhanced port for Microsoft Windows in October 1998. A PlayStation 2 version was developed, but later cancelled. The game title's suffix, "Hot Pursuit", is a term for a police pursuit. The game had a sequel that was released in 2002 as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2....
Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child. After waking up in the middle of the night to mysterious sounds, you start exploring the dark looking for comfort.
The game explores horror through atmosphere and exploration, not with scores and combat systems. In Among the Sleep you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of the world.
Controller support: Works 100% with Xbox 360 controllers, might have some issues with Xbox One controllers. We are sorry about the inconvience.
The game will not get VR support.What people are saying
"[...] it more than succeeds in creating a wonderfully eerie atmosphere full of childlike anxiety, and along the way tackles a serious subject in a darkly poignant manner."
"Its depiction of a first-person horror told through the eyes and stumbling little legs of a two-year old is as intriguing as anything I've seen all year, and reminiscent of a time when games actively sought out new ways to play and new stories to tell."
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items....
After Bowser™ steals the Star Rod and kidnaps Princess Peach™, Mario™
plots to rescue the seven Star Spirits and free the Mushroom Kingdom
from the Koopa's rule. As Mario travels from the tropical jungles of
Lavalava Island to the frosty heights of Shiver Mountain, he'll need all
the help he can get. Master the abilities of the seven Star Spirits and
the other allies joining the adventure to aid our hero on the
battlefield. There are over 50 Badges to locate that, when equipped,
will grant special abilities and powerful attacks. The turn-based battle
system will make fighting Bowser's baddies equal parts strategy and
timing. Discover over 100 items, mix them together, and cook up
fantastic creations that will send your enemies' spinning and fleeing.
Close the book on Bowser's story before his evil deeds turn the world
upside down and only his wishes come true!
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
New Super Mario Bros. U is a new, side-scrolling adventure featuring Mario, Luigi, Toad … and your Mii character. Now’s your chance to step inside the Mushroom Kingdom and explore new worlds, new power-ups and new ways to play. Up to five players* can jump into the fun, with up to four people using Wii Remote controllers and one on the Wii U GamePad. The experience is different, depending on which controller is used.
- The Wii U GamePad controller offers a new way to experience multiplayer Mario fun. Create Boost Blocks out of thin air to help players navigate tricky stages or access hidden orhard-to-reach items, and distract onscreen enemies, all with the tap of their finger or stylus.
- Swoop through levels and cling to walls when Mario transforms into Flying Squirrel Mario, or gently float through the air while hanging onto Balloon Baby Yoshi.
- Boost Mode also makes cooperative speed runs possible for the first time. Use the GamePad to interact with and manipulate enemies and objects in real time, and discover new ways to find the fastest route through each stage.
- In addition to the main Story Mode, in which players must rescue Princess Peach, New Super Mario Bros. U features three more exciting game modes, including: ◦ Boost Rush: Using Boost Mode, two to five players work together to clear many different courses in the fastest time possible. The scene auto scrolls, forcing you to move ahead through the course. As you collect more coins, the scene scrolls faster. Once you’ve completed your run, you can watch a replay of other players’ Boost Rush to help strategize for your next attempt. ◦ Challenge Mode: Numerous single-player and multiplayer challenges incorporate a series of familiar Super Mario gameplay concepts in a fun, competitive way. These challenges offer high replay value as players try to achieve the best score and unlock new challenges. Boost Mode Challenges help players practice the teamwork necessary for effective Boost Mode gameplay. After finishing, players can watch a replay of their Challenge to strategize for next time.
- Play on the big screen or the small screen. Switch single-player gameplay from the TV to the GamePad at any time to continue playing even when others are using the TV.
- Families and friends can experience Mario together like never before with Miiverse. See other players’ comments and accomplishments while you play, and leave your own feedback for others to see when connected to the Nintendo Network (broadband Internet access required).
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds....
Wii Sports Resort is an immersive, expansive active-play game that includes a dozen fun resort-themed activities. It maintains the wide-ranging appeal that attracted millions to the original Wii Sports.
Wii Sports Resort is easy to pick up and play, but comes coupled with deeper levels of play that are sure to challenge even the most experienced gamers. Wii Sports Resort whisks players away to a resort that's full of action, while introducing an unprecedented experience in physical reality. From the moment players skydive onto Wuhu Island,they're presented with a huge selection of fun activities that everyone can play.
Wuhu Island has so many things to do, there's never a dull moment. A dozen activities await visitors: Archery, Frisbee®, Basketball, Cycling, Canoeing, Power Cruising, Table Tennis, Air Sports, Bowling, Swordplay, Golf and Wakeboarding.
The activities use the precision controls of the Wii MotionPlus accessory to help players come much closer to the physical reality of engaging in the actual sports. Every real-world action, whether it's a perfect drive on the fairway or a slice off the course, is meant to be faithfully replicated.
Each activity has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more. Basketball players might compete in a three-point shootout or jump into a three-on-three pickup game. Archery enthusiasts must aim for the bull's-eye across ever-increasing distances and obstacles.
Different activities use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers in different ways. For example, players hold the Wii Remote like a paddle in Canoeing, while in Cycling they use both arms to “pedal” with the two controllers. The Wii MotionPlus accessory picks up every nuance of motion and translates it onto the TV screen.
Depending on the activity, players can compete solo or against other players. Some activities even let players team up to work cooperatively....
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is a sports-arcade game developed by Neversoft, Neversoft Entertainment and Beenox Studios. It was originally released in 2004. Activision Blizzard published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is available on PlayStation 2, PC, Xbox and PSP.
Age of Empires III is a strategy game developed by Ensemble Studios. It came out on 18-10-2005. Microsoft Studios published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Age of Empires III on PC.
Stephen Rippy scored the game.
***** KUNG FURY: STREET RAGE – THE ARCADE STRIKES BACK *****
THE UPGRADED HT-3000 CARTRIDGE CONTAINS:
*** NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
*** ULTIMATE BOSS FIGHTS IN AN EPIC STORY
*** VOICES BY THE ORIGINAL MOVIE ACTORS
*** AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU LOVED IN THE FIRST GAME
YEAH, IMMERSE YOURSELF LIKE NEVER BEFORE AS KUNG FURY AND HIS ALLIES ARE THROWN INTO A NEW ADVENTURE PACKED WITH STEREO MUSIC AND STATE OF THE ART TRUE COLOR GRAPHICS.
COMBINE THE UNIQUE COMBAT STYLES OF:
*** AND OF COURSE KUNG FURY HIMSELF
JOIN THE CHOSEN ONE AND HIS TEAM THROUGH VOICE-ACTED DIALOGUES IN THE ARCADE BEAT ‘EM UP FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
BEAT THE NAZIS. BECOME THE ACTION! UPHOLD THE LAW!!!
*** STILL NOT ENOUGH NAZIS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS GAME *** ...
Age of Wonders: Planetfall is the new strategy game from Triumph Studios, creators of the critically acclaimed Age of Wonders and Overlord series, bringing all the exciting tactical-turn based combat and in-depth 4X empire building of its predecessors to space in an all-new sci-fi setting.
Emerge from the cosmic dark age of a fallen galactic empire to craft a new future for your people. Explore the planetary ruins and encounter other surviving factions that have each evolved in their own way, as you unravel the history of a shattered civilization. Fight, build, negotiate and technologically advance your way to utopia, in a deep single player campaign, on random maps and against friends in multiplayer.
Tactical Turn-Based Sci-Fi CombatPerfect your combat strategy in intense turn-based battles that offer tactical challenges, a large cast of races, units with customizable weapons, and destructible environments.Discover a Rich Science Fiction WorldUncover the history of the fallen galactic empire as you explore lush landscapes, and experience the emergent story. Encounter NPC factions and rival houses, and discover hidden technologies that can strengthen your society and give you advantage over enemies.Planetary Empire BuildingCreate your own unique House, and build prosperous colonies through economic specializations of planetary sectors and governing doctrines.Multiple Paths to VictoryAchieve your end goals through conquest, diplomacy or doomsday technologies. Engrossing options with NPC factions and rival Houses won’t make the decisions easy!
Set in a near future dystopian alternate reality universe world (probably) our heroes must go on a journey to discover something deep within themselves and ultimately save save SAVE! On 3 for 2 items in the canned food isle, while stocks last (Ts and Cs apply).
Propel our heroes using their wild, incomprehensible screams! Embark on this adventure solo or enlist the help of a friend for a co-op experience like no other.
But wait, there’s more! Are your thumbs tired from all your evenings l33t gaming pawning n00bs? Why not dust off two of those old USB microphones you’ve had since the music rhythm game boom of 2007 and try our “Duet” co-op mode? Harmonise and avoid being pulverised in a mode that will have your neighbours talking! ...
Price effective March 11, 2016....
Shape Up or Slip Out! is the fifth game in Al Lowe's Leisure Suit Larry series and again a classique point&click adventure.
All the events from the previous games are forgotten. Larry is single, and his goal is to capture the interest of various ladies. By sheer coincidence, Larry finds himself on a TV Game Show called "Stallions". He wins a weekend at the Spa Resort, La Costa Lotta. Naturally, there are some beautiful women in the spa who are just dreaming about such a wonderful, handsome man as Larry! Uh... or is it really so? It is the player's goal to find out!
- Includes Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out and its VGA version
(The VGA Version of the game is available through steam. Right click on the game in the steam library -> properties -> betas and choose the VGA version.)
- A classique old school point&click adventure with an adult-themed scenario
- Explore La Costa Lotta as the best Spa resort Larry has ever been probably and discover its secrets.
- Help Larry to relax at La Costa Lotta and maybe find the perfect woman for him.
- Larry can die again, as he did in the series before but can continue again right before he died.
- Play as one of gaming’s longest lasting legends: Leisure Suit Larry!
- Al Lowe’s famously risque humor and bodacious babes that are waiting to “work out” with you!
- Gamindustri in 1080! Experience all the humor, turn-based battle, and crazy HDD transformations of Re;Birth2 with the sheen of 1080p excellence!
- Four or More for War! Have up to 4 characters on the battlefield, and 4 more on the sidelines, ready to jump in and give their support!
- Stella goes Rogue! Send Stella out to brave Gamindustri’s dungeons in this realtime mini-game and she’ll collect all kinds of treasure for you – you just sit back and eat pudding! Be careful though, because if she dies in the dungeon, she’ll lose all her special gear!
- The World’s your Oyster! Customize the Gamindustri experience with Plans, which allow you to do things like increase/decrease enemy difficulty, change the items you’ll receive from a dungeon, and more!
- Build-a-Sword! Use Idea Chips and Blank Discs to create custom equipment that can open up new worlds of skills for you!
For the first time ever, five of your favorite animated shows are together in one amazing collectable card game.
Featuring hundreds of your favorite characters and moments from your favorite episodes from all the seasons of Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, American Dad, and King of the Hill. Collect character cards, optimize your deck, and create new combos as you fight in an epic card battle bacchanal.
The game may be digital, but the stakes are real!* The fate of the world rests in your hands!**
(*Stakes are not real.)
(**The fate of the world does not rest in your hands.)
30 Chapters of Adventuring featuring moments and locations from your favorite episodes. Hilarious bosses, big rewards, and lots of challenge. What does Futurama's Space Bee say when you play a strong card? How does American Dad's 70s Hot Tub react to winning a battle? Adventure away to find out.
Hundreds of cards and combos featuring characters from each show. What happens when you combine Fry and Money? We think you know. But how about making a Beefsquatch, a $300 Knife, or Pro Bass Hank? Collect cards and put them together to find out.
Challenge other players from all over the globe in the multiplayer Arena. Earn Hero tokens to level up your favorite characters: from Bender to Consuela, from Bobby to Zapp Brannigan.
Partake in limited time events with awesome rewards. Battle against other players, unique bosses, and other crazy combinations of events to earn exclusive rewards,
new cards, and lots of loot!
Join a guild, make some friends, and get ready to Rumble! Chat with your friends, discuss strategy, battle each other for bragging rights, and gain great bonuses from joining a Guild and playing the game. When Guild events are live, play together to prove you're literally the best in the world. ...
Now a lazy young man named Fang somehow finds himself a key part of this war he’d really rather not deal with, but fate beckons in this uncommon RPG!
- More Flash & Flair! The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes - be careful though, because not all effects are good!
The following DLC packs are included with download of the main game:
- Fairy Fencer F: Beginner's Pack, which includes the following packs: Beginner's Synthesis Kit, Emergency Pack, and Assortment of Rare Materials.
- Fairy Fencer F: Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower Pack, which includes Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.*
*Upon activation, this DLC cannot be disabled. Disabling may cause the program to be unstable and possibly result in a forced shutdown of the game. Before activating, please ensure that you wish to keep the content throughout the remainder of the game.
•Unique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
•Skill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
•Customize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
•Community Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience. ...
Sam and the hyperkinetic rabbity thing known as Max have taken a break from their fizzball marathon and are on the case once again! Team up with the self-styled Freelance Police as you dispense your own unique brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, crack six bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around.
In this first season of Sam & Max, you’ll meet crazy characters who are sure to leave an impression. Whether you’re trading quips with a low-life like Jimmy Two-Teeth, swapping metaphysics with the inordinately cheerful founder of Prismatology Hugh Bliss, dropping by Bosco’s Inconvenience to pick up the latest in conspiracy theories and some Truth Serum (if you can afford it), you’ll find the trademark Sam & Max humor in every conversation. While you’re playing, be sure to say hello to Sybil, who changes jobs at the drop of a hat, and run an election campaign against Honest Abe himself.
Enjoy the malfeasance (Max’s second-favorite kind of feasance!) and the mayhem when you hit the road with Sam & Max Save the World today!
Sam & Max Save the World bundle includes the following episodes: Culture Shock; Situation: Comedy; The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball; Abe Lincoln Must Die!; Reality 2.0; and Bright Side of the Moon.
A fantastic return to the classic Sam & Max humor in beautiful 3d.
Quirky characters and even stranger environments that are filled to the brim with interesting puzzles are sure to keep you laughing and your brain muscles pumping!
A pioneering tactical shooter and landmark comic book adaptation, Rogue Trooper is back, remastered and revitalised in true high definition.
Experience acclaimed combat and explosive third person action in this BAFTA-nominated tale of betrayal and revenge at the far reaches of the galaxy.
You are the last Genetic Infantryman (GI). Bred for war and betrayed by your superiors at the Quartz Zone massacre, you stalk the battlefield as a one-man squad, carrying the sentient biochips of three fallen soldiers in your rifle, pack and helmet.
Your mission? Fight your way across the chemical-blasted wastes of Nu-Earth - a planet ravaged by an endless apocalyptic war – in search of the Traitor General… and payback!
A classic returns with HD graphics, remodelled assets, dynamic lighting, enhanced geometry, new special effects and more. New features also include modern controls, extra difficulty settings and a revamped cover system.
Fight through 13 expansive missions in a diverse campaign penned by famed writer Gordon Rennie. Battle the insidious Nort regime across iconic locations from the Rogue Trooper comic including the Quartz Zone, Petrified Forest and Harpo’s Ferry.
Experience Rogue Trooper’s timeless blend of stealth-action gameplay, cover-based combat and epic set-pieces. Tackle objectives your way as you cut a swathe through Nort footsoldiers and vehicles with Lazookas, explosives, turrets and more.
Your biochips aren’t just there for conversation, they are your tactical edge! Gunnar turns your rifle into a sentry gun and boosts your accuracy under fire. Helm offers tactical advice and distracts enemies. Bagman can manufacture custom ammo, salvage parts, upgrade weapons and even lay minefields!
Test your mettle in online co-op for 2-4 players and relive the events leading up to the main campaign. Defend your position against incoming waves of deadly Norts in ‘Strongold’, or fight your way to safety in ‘Progressive’ mode!
Петька 3: Возвращение Аляски is an adventure game developed by Сатурн-плюс. It came out on 22-11-2001. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Петька 3: Возвращение Аляски is available on PC.
The Simpsons Arcade Game is an arcade game developed by Konami Digital Entertainment and Backbone Entertainment [X360, PS3]. It came out on 01-01-1991. Konami published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
The Simpsons Arcade Game is available on PlayStation 3 and PC.
It was scored by Norio Hanzawa.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
The Sims: Livin' Large is a strategy game developed by Maxis. It was originally released in 2000. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
The Sims: Livin' Large is available on PC.
In community created arenas you compete with self-designed drones in order to become the smoothest drone operator in the galaxy.
Not hooked yet?
Experience an all-new game mode that merges the thrill of rugby with armed-to-the-teeth drones and highly tactical teamplay.
3-dimensional, fast paced and direct, stealthy or brute force action, team based or lone wolf, racing or fighting, you make it what you want it to be. You can amplify your drone piloting skills by creating the unique set of drones that compliment your playstyle and adjust in realtime to whatever challenges other players impose on you. With an infinite supply of community created arenas, which rank from fresh, over trending, to hot on the D.R.O.N.E. community hub, you can be sure to always have a challenge worth to take on. Heck, you may even create your own arenas, tournaments, and rulesets gaining yourself a reputation as an awarded architect.
NOTE: The racing game-mode is not publicly available at the moment.
Not our conquest of space. Not our level of civilization. Not art or philosophy. Not even our scientific progress as such… when the first contact fleet of the Interstellar Committee of Advancement & Integration (ICAI) darkened the skies above the UN headquarters in New York 2137, the motivation for their intervention was clear cut: we were deemed a beast with tools and habits too dangerous to be left alone.
And to a subset of civilizations in the galaxy that meant: READY FOR THE GAME.
Warfare out there had become a regulated affair long ago. A ritual. A kind of sport. A source of entertainment backed by a vast and complex industry. Disputes over resources and territory, even the appropriation of some technology were no longer the subject of messy and uncontrollably destructive conflict. Such commodities would often become the formal prizes of tournaments, fought on a variety of natural and artificial stages all over the galaxy by teams representing companies, nations, a planet, an entire species… or just themselves.
Read more on the official website of D.R.O.N.E.
D.R.O.N.E. is currently in a successful ongoing on-site crowdfunding campaign. Unlike other crowdfunding campaigns, we promise to complete the game and we have proven that we have what it takes to do so.
By purchasing this early access pass you are supporting the development of D.R.O.N.E. and get the "Traveler" crowdfunding tier unlocked for you. Among other perks, this tier grants you early access to every feature as it is developed and you will receive a digital copy of the final game once it’s done.
Pang Adventures brings new features and gameplay to this arcade legend while keeping true to the original spirit of the series.
● Local Co-op: Adventures are best shared! The couch-coop feature is available in every game mode, allowing friends and family to team up and save the world!
● Online Co-op: show off your skills and compete with your worldwide friends to see who can down the most balls!
● 3 different ball-popping modes:
Tour Mode: Fight back the alien forces, one location at a time!
Score Attack: Save the world with only 3 lives and NO CONTINUES! The real arcade experience!
Panic Mode: Bust balls like a legend! 99 levels of continuous battle will put your skills to the ultimate test!
● More than 100 levels scattered throughout Antarctica, Scotland, Death Valley, Bora Bora... each location with its own unique tricks and twists!
● The Pang Bros. have upgraded their gear since the last alien invasion: machine guns, flamethrowers, lasers, shurikens…you name it, they've got it!
● Boss fights! For the first time in the series, the Pang Brothers come face-to-face with the nefarious Alien Commanders! These villains didn't come to Earth for the sightseeing…so get ready to blow them to smithereens!
● Since the last invasion, the Aliens have been busy improving their attack ball technology! Electric, explosive, smoke and lava balls will all be deployed to knock you off your feet, so be prepared!
The simplest recipes make the best cookies! Pang Adventures is one delicious treat specifically designed to please your digital tastebuds and get you hooked! So keep your eyes peeled and your reflexes razor sharp to succeed and save the world! ...
The year is 1982. Three young entrepreneurs discover the computer and potential to strike it rich in the Games Industry! Their love for computer games is a common bond that they all share but they are also in fierce competition with one another in a race to build a successful Games Development House…
They quickly find that the Games Development business is not as simple as it appears… Banks, Investors, Magazines, Retailers, Distributors, Manufacturers and the Press are all breathing down your neck...they want results! Do you have what it takes? You are now an up and a coming entrepreneur in the Games Business. Do you have what it takes to be the next Game Tycoon?Features
- Cartoon style graphics
- Three characters to choose from
- eleven mission including tutorial as well as a continuous play
- Interactive advisor (when you need advice)
- Realistic strategy game
- Different market situations in accordance with the customer's requests of the respective years
- As the years progress new technological advances offer new game development techniques
- Animation of all speaking characters
- Voices in English and German
- A lot of laughs and jokes
Gobliins 2: The Prince Buffoon is an adventure game developed by Coktel Vision. It came out on 01-01-1992. It was published by Coktel Vision. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Gobliins 2: The Prince Buffoon is available on PC and Commodore / Amiga.
• Voodoo combat action: Players can employ more than 30 voodoo attacks that do outrageous things to Vince, but it's the monsters who end up hurting! Unlike in other games, players must actually USE dangers and hazards, instead of running from them. Falling safes, prickly pushpins, and bolts of lightning bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "no pain, no gain."
• Magical voodoo world: Thrust into the depths of a twisted and dangerous world, Vince must trek through 30 detailed levels, including crawfish-laden swamps, a graveyard filled with imps and lost zombies, a fantastic French Quarter, and a network of boggy sewers.
• Vehicles and minigames: As the game unfolds, Vince must master and pilot a number of vehicles, including a fanboat, a submarine, an airplane—and even a rat gives him a lift at one point. Vince must master one mind-bending minigame after another to complete his quest.
• Dynamic cast of characters: No adventure would be complete without its host of surly characters. Offbeat creatures with all the charm of New Orleans are around every corner. Vince encounters everything from Ginger Dead Men (who are not exactly sugar-coated) to a pair of intoxicated gas pumps that offer up a fiery challenge. ...
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way. ...
Please Note: The base-game, Pillars of Eternity, is required to play.
Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I is a large sprawling expansion pack with hours of gameplay integrated into the main adventure. Along with the new quests and area content, the team at Obsidian continues to support and make improvements to the entire game, including the additions of Player Party AI and Enhanced Enemy AI. Even if you haven't played Pillars of Eternity, now is a great time to jump in and experience the hardcore classic RPG with The White March - Part I.Raised level cap: Your party of six adventurers can now progress beyond level 12 to 14. The additional levels add powerful new spells, abilities and talents for all 11 classes.
New areas to explore: Largely focused on the snowy environments inspired by Icewind Dale, the expansion will feature a new quest hub, and many additional quests and dungeons.
Soulbound weapons: The expansion features mighty artifacts that grow stronger over time. These weapons gain different powers and attributes depending on the character class that binds to it.
New companions: Part 1 of the expansion introduces two new companions you will be able to use throughout all of your adventures. The Devil of Caroc, a rogue, and Zahua, a monk, will be available to join you on your quest in The White March and will travel back with you into the base game.
Multi-class talents: Classes will now have additional options to diversify and take on some of the abilities of other classes.
Party AI: Now you will have the option to set AI scripts for your party, allowing you to focus on controlling the characters you care about most.
Enhanced Enemy AI: Enemies and monsters are now smarter than ever. The new AI makes the entire game more of a challenge, and spell casters will use a wider variety of their spells in more devastating ways.
Respec: At any inn or tavern the player can re-level their party members. It gives flexibility for the player to experiment with the RPG systems and try out builds with the newly added multi-class talents. If you aren't completely satisfied with your character, you can now do a rebuild and start over fresh.
Colin McRae Rally 3 is a simulation-racing game developed by Codemasters. It was originally released in 2003. Codemasters published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Colin McRae Rally 3 on PC, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
+ Explore everywhere - move freely through the world, any way you want, creating your own unique story
+ New time beacons allow you to alter the world dynamically - travel through the present, or into the past, or mix the two
+ Thousands of choices - all are remembered, and shape your adventure
+ Thirty new enemies, including seven deadly serpents, each with their own strategies - and weaknesses
+ Adapted from the best-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson
+ Swindlestones is back! The game of bluff and deceit is back, with new, smarter, opponents
+ New spells to discover and new magic to master
+ Five Gods, all with different quirks and powers
+ Start your adventure here, or load your characters and choices from Parts 1 & 2
+ New music from "80 Days" composer Laurence Chapman
+ New 3D hand-drawn maps to explore by Mike Schley
"Sorcery! 3 is unlike anything you’ve ever played. Its mix of puzzle-solving, combat, and choose-your-own-adventure stylings have created a unique form of entertainment that I cannot wait to get back into" - Pocket Tactics, 5/5
"[One] of 2015’s best iPhone games", TIME magazine
"This dragon-centric chapter of Sorcery! 3 does a fantastic job of keeping things dynamic and interesting, and better yet, its new puzzle-like aspect gives it the kind of magical, surprise-filled, combat-related fun fantasy fans live for." - Examiner.com, 5/5
The land of Kakhabad is a wilderness - a ruined desert, a tangled forest, cruel mountains and fissures, all guarded by seven fearsome serpents. But you must cross this land if you are to reach Mampang and the Crown of Kings. Rely on your wits or fight your way through - play with honour, or lie, cheat and steal - the choices are all yours.
From the creators of TIME's Game of the Year 2014, "80 Days", comes the third instalment in the acclaimed Steve Jackson's Sorcery! series. An interactive story told through thousands of choices, all of which are remembered, where no two adventures are the same.
"Sorcery! 3 demonstrates just how wonderful interactive fiction can be." - 148apps
"A seminal moment in interactive fiction" - Gamezebo
"A vast and engaging third chapter that expands brilliantly on the first two" - PocketGamer (Gold award)
"An amazing adventure... easily the biggest and most satisfying gamebook ever released on iOS" - TouchArcade, 5/5
Adapted and expanded from the million-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux) and co-creator of Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone).
Using inkle's unique inklewriter technology, the story is written in real-time, built around your choices and actions.
Praise for the Sorcery! series:
* "I love this app... better than any gamebook ever was in your head when you were a kid" - 5/5, Interactive Fiction of the Year, Pocket Tactics
* Top 20 Mobile Game of 2013, Touch Arcade
* Top 25 Mobile Game of 2013 Gamezebo
* Gold Award, Pocket Gamer
* "Some of 2013's best interactive storytelling" - IGN
* "inkle's adaptation of Sorcery! takes the genre to a whole new level" - Kotaku ...
Guilty Gear Isuka introduces the brand new mechanic of cooperative gameplay to the tried and true fighting madness of the Guilty Gear XX series. With support for up to four local players (either on teams or as lone wolves), Guilty Gear has never seen more hectic action.Key Features
- A Cast of Misfits - The colorful characters of Guilty Gear XX #Reload return for an encore, and are joined by newcomers A.B.A and Robo-Ky Mk. II! On top of the 23 characters available by default, who knows if there are even more waiting to be uncovered...
- Beat-Em-Up Action - Isuka goes from fighter to brawler when you dive into GG Boost Mode. Punch/kick/cut/grapple your way through waves of formidable opponents, and feel free to invite a friend to help; two-player co-op can give you that extra edge you need.
- Make an Abomination - Newcomer Robo-Ky Mk. II can be retrofitted with the moves of other characters, making him the ultimate doppelganger. Brutal command grabs, a projectile or two, almost nothing is verboten when it comes to the murderous art of imitation.
- Beautiful Characters and Environments - From the tiniest bounty hunter to the largest brute, from sunny beaches to moonlit cemetaries, Guilty Gear Isuka's sprite art oozes character.
- Jaw-Dropping Heavy Metal Soundtrack - From the mind and frets of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari comes some of the most intense rock you'll ever roman cancel to. Buyers of Guilty Gear Isuka on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
7 Sins is a life simulation video game where the player must get to the top of the social ladder and make decisions related to the seven deadly sins. The game is set in the fictional Apple City. Throughout the game the player makes decisions based on pride, wrath, greed, envy, lust, sloth and gluttony. Once a relationship has been built new missions are unlocked. In total there are seven chapters and one hundred non-player characters to interact with....
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account. ...
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide is a strategy game developed by Firaxis. It was originally released in 2015. 2K Games published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide on PC.
• Two difficulty modes
• Map with available actions
• Interactive conversations
• Fully-voiced characters
• Step-by-step tutorial ...
- 640 Mahjong Puzzles To Solve
- 8 Worlds To Complete
- Classic 2D & Rich 3D Environments
- Random Tile Layout
- Great Graphics, Audio & Score
Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Become a doctor in a romantic medical drama and join the life of aspiring surgeon Allison Heart! Follow her through her shifts at Little Creek Hospital. Meet a large cast of interesting doctors and patients and try to heal them all in this epic story. Experience love, intense action, realistic drama, crazy funny moments and the beauty of celebrating life!Key Features:
- A remarkably well-written story you won't soon forget
- Intensely interactive cinematic story-scenes
- A great balance between comedy, drama and suspense
- Original Singer/Songwriter music by Miranda Kalagian, Jake Berry and Adam Gubman
- Fun and Addictive Gameplay
- And an insane amount of heart!