Games Like Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113
Developer: Targem Games, Targem Studio
Publisher: Buka Entertainment
Trying to find games like Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113? Try these 10 great games that are similar to Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113 Game
INCLUDED IN EX MACHINA GOLD EDITION
Filter by Platform
Here are the best games like Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113 :
Games like Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise Of Clans / Ex Machina: Meridian 113: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind,Battlefield: Bad Company 2,The Flame in the Flood,The Crew,Crossout,Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina,Next Day: Survival,Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade / Ex Machina: Arcade,Axion
1. The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindThe Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. The original Mod Construction Set is not included in this package.
An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable. You can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on your own to explore strange locations and develop your...
2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce...
3. The Flame in the FloodThe Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look...
4. The CrewThe Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down...
5. CrossoutCrossout is a post-apocalyptic vehicular combat game, where players can create battle machines from scratch.
The game is set in the universe of Hard Truck Apocalypse (aka Ex Machina), a game from the same Targem Games developer, and serves as its prequel. The game takes place 20 years after an apocalyptic event called Crossout. In 2027 a viral disease pandemic swept across the Earth, driving most people insane. Some committed suicide, some died when nuclear bombs were set off. Many of the survivors...