The best games like HALP! are:
- arrow_rightThe Swords of Ditto
- arrow_rightRise & Shine
- arrow_rightFrederic: Resurrection of Music
- arrow_rightPool Nation
- arrow_rightThe Norwood Suite
100 Best Games Like HALP!:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (60)
- PlayStation 4 (63)
- iOS (83)
- Android (55)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (60)
- Nintendo Switch (32)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (36)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (62)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (5)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
Subnautica is a first-person game about survival in the deep sea. You control Ryley Robinson, a space traveler in the 22nd century, who crash-landed his starship on a planet that is covered almost entirely by the ocean. The protagonist needs to eat and drink, although this can be disabled in lower difficulty modes. He can desalinate oceanic water, catch or gather the seafood, and create useful tools and structures. Unlike many survival games, Subnautica has a detailed plot, in which Ryley has to uncover why his ship crashed. By exploring the ocean, finding the remnants of other crashes, and listening to the radio messages, Robinson will learn about the enormous Leviathan, the mysterious Precursors, and the reason why this planet is quarantined.
The game is famous for its spectacular portrayal of the ocean and its wildlife. Robinson is equipped with a scuba diving gear that allows the player to spend most of the game underwater, although oxygen still has to be replenished. The player can dive deep and explore the world full of corals, fish, and other colorful sea creatures, often grotesque or bio-luminescent. The environment is randomly generated to improve replayability.
Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet (and beat) an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of shiny collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka (the green one) and Laylee (the wisecracking bat with the big nose) embark on an epic adventure to thwart corporate creep Capital B and his devious scheme to absorb all the world’s books… and convert them into pure profit!
Using their arsenal of special moves, our heroes will tackle a huge variety of puzzles and platforming challenges in their search for Pagies, the golden bounty used to unlock — and expand — stunning new worlds, each jammed to the gills with oddball characters, hulking bosses, minecart challenges, arcade games, quiz shows, multiplayer games… and much more!KEY FEATURES:
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BUDDY DUO: Yooka and Laylee boast an awesome arsenal of abilities built for platforming fun and unlocked with added freedom from the serpent salesman Trowzer.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH: Purchase and unlock moves with freedom, choose to expand your favourite worlds into even larger, more complex playgrounds and equip unique Tonic gameplay modifiers to customise your play style. Every player will have a unique experience.
A COLLECT-EM-UP FOR THE MODERN ERA: Seek out a roster of shiny collectibles with gameplay progression at their core (as well as other, more valuable materials), such as the dual action Butterfly Energy or tricky Ghost Writers!
A CAST TO LAST: Meet (or beat) a huge cast of memorable characters brought to life by the art and audio teams behind legendary platform games, and destined to endure in future adventures as part of Playtonic Universe. Expect all manner of grunts, squeaks and squawks.
A DREAM SOUNDTRACK: David Wise (Donkey Kong Country) and Grant Kirkhope (Banjo-Kazooie) combine for a melodic masterpiece! Seriously, clean out your ears – they’re in for a treat.
BUDDY UP: Establish your own buddy-duo and adventure through Yooka-Laylee in co-op mode! Taking control of a unique co-op character, a second player can assist Yooka and Laylee by stunning enemies and helping them tackle tricky challenges. No piggyback required.
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE: Discover unique boss fights, mine cart challenges, retro-tastic Arcade games, quiz shows and 8 unique multiplayer games!
3. The Swords of Ditto
The Swords of Ditto is a compact action RPG that creates a unique adventure for each new hero of legend in the relentless fight against the evil Mormo. Explore a delightful but dangerous overworld, brave menacing dungeons, and improve your hero in a charming village, during your quest to overcome the evil that plagues the island. Unleash the mystical Sword of Ditto and grab a co-op friend for an unforgettable adventure filled with delightful characters, extraordinary loot, and heroic battles!
Unique Adventures Linked Together: Each adventure becomes its own legend, both distinct from those that came before it and part of a heroic legacy that bind together. The deeds, successes, and failures of each hero's adventure have implications for those that follow including the ability to find weapons and recover loot from history’s fallen heroes.
Solo & Cooperative Adventuring: Battle Mormo and her evil armies alone or summon a brave friend to take up arms alongside you in local co-op mode. Fear not, even less experienced adventurers will find help from their fellow heroes through the magic of a good old-fashioned revival hug!
Weapons, Items, & Stickers: Wield the traditional sword and bow combo alongside the decidedly less traditional vinyl record Frisbee, magic golf club, and colossal foot from the heavens to put Mormo and her legions back on their heels. Collect and equip stickers to boost up your hero and add perks to their gear to become powerful enough to banish the wicked sorceress.
Main Quests and Secret Side Missions: Approach your legend however you see fit by battling through dungeons in any order, completing side missions through dark caverns and deep wells, or confront Mormo right from the start for the ultimate challenge.
4. Rise & Shine
Shoot Fast, Think Faster
Rise & Shine is a true "think and gun" that combines elements of arcade shooters, bullet hells, and puzzle platformers to create a new blend of strategy and viscera. Switch between Shine's add-ons to solve puzzles that redefine what bullets can do. Guide projectiles through intricate mazes, electrify damaged equipment to discover new pathways, and juggle 8-bit fruit because why not?
Get Ready to Respawn
Don't let the cute character models fool you, saving Gamearth won't be easy. Prepare to dash flurries of missiles and avoid unseen traps as you fight to prevent its destruction. It's going to take all you've got to stay alive in the face of lethal robot armadas, enormous bosses, giant death wheels, and (of course) brainthirsty zombies. You're not gettin' through this in one piece, kiddo.
Next Level Detail
Enter a world where every level is a single, continuous work of art. Each level is composed of hand drawn illustrations with multiple parallax scroll layers so every forward step is new; no tiling or repeated elements. This meticulous attention to detail allows each frame to flow seamlessly from one to the next, a quality you'll wish you had on your 20th respawn.
5. Frederic: Resurrection of Music
Frederic Chopin – one of the world's most talented classical composers, is brought back from the afterlife and finds that he's an involuntary part of a treacherous plan. The world of music is at the edge of destruction. Soulless music labels and mass-produced popstars have hindered all creativity. And you're the only hope of bringing it back.
Accompany Chopin in his amazing journey full of quirky events. Battle your opponents in musical duels, intensity of which will make your palms sweat. Enjoy an hour of hand-drawn animated comic picturing the quirky story. Play through twelve catchy arrangements of Chopin's greatest classics, each in a different musical genre. Practice your skills until perfection and become the master of the piano.
- 12 fantastic remixes of classical hits
- 10 colorful locations from around the world full of hidden easter eggs and jokes
- An hour of outstanding animated comic
- Megatons of humor
- 18 achievements of all difficulties
- DRM-free game soundtrack included
- Trading cards
- Optimized for Windows 8 touch screens
What is Tabletopia?Tabletopia is the only free-to-play sandbox virtual table with 100% licensed board games made by professionals. Already 450+ games and counting!
Play how you want with whom you want: your guests don’t need accounts to play. Enjoy the amazing graphics, realistic physiscs, and digital perks like ready setups, customizable cameras, and intuitive controls. Make your own games with no programming skills required.What does Tabletopia offer?
- Advanced digital arena for playing board games in an experience almost like gathering around a real table.
- Hundreds of licensed board games, including both designer classics, recent hits, and tomorrow's Kickstarter releases.
- True cross-platform experience: available now on PC, Mac OS X, coming soon to iOS and Android devices.
- Automated game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, and many other automated features.
- Public and private game tables, matchmaking system, etc.
- Ability to create your own games with no programming knowledge required (browser version).
- Specialized tools for designing, playtesting, demonstrating, and monetizing your board games (browser version).
Choose a game from our extensive library, create a table, send the link or room number to your friends or other Tabletopians, and let the game begin. Or go to Find & Play section and join an already created table. It’s that simple!How much does it cost?Tabletopia is free-to-play on Steam. No subscriptions or recurring payments are required to play.
With free Tabletopia you can:
- Access 450+ games for free (some setups and expansions may require Premium).
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play free games.
- Play up to 2 games simultaneously.
Premiums are available as in-app purchases for 3, 7, and 30 days in the Tabletopia client. Once your Premium expires, you are switched back to the free plan with access to all basic games and features.
With Premium Tabletopia you can:
- Access all games, expansions, and setups.
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play any games, including premium games.
- Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
- Officially licensed games. All the games in our catalog are fully licensed and created in partnership with their designers and/or publishers. By playing our Premium games you directly support their authors.
- Free-to-play, free-to-share. Tabletopia for Steam is free-to-play with hundreds of board games available at no additional cost. All games can be shared and played with people who don't have accounts. It's free.
- Friendly interface. Tabletopia is developed by professionals with maximum usability in mind. Its friendly interface, intuitive controls, built-in tutorials will make your gaming experience smooth and easy.
- Amazing visuals. Tabletopia boasts outstanding 3D graphics and top-notch quality of all game components and visuals. It also features a flexible camera with refined controls and custom settings.
- Digital advantages. Being a sandbox system, Tabletopia still provides numerous advantages of a digital product, such as ready game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, etc. Game objects can be rotated, flipped, locked in place, magnetically placed, and decks of cards can be shuffled and dealt from at the click of a button.
7. Pool Nation
Pool Nation, with WORKSHOP integration AVAILABLE NOW in our Crazy Mode the Box Of Tricks (Out Now)! But fear not, Pool Nation is not just about trick-shots, Pool Nation is a serious pool sim, the heart of the game is our world renowned Physics engine, the balls will behave as they would in the real world - Fancy a game with Aiming Assist turned off - you go ahead - Play Pool Nation Your way!
With eleven addictive game modes, including the adrenaline pumping Endurance, extensive career modes and seven exciting online modes including the new Speed Pool! Not forgetting the Box of Tricks coming soon to Steam, giving you the ability to imagine, build and share your most outlandish trickshots with the world. Utilizing a variety of objects, including Ramps, Pikes, Loop the Loops and Speed up strips, the Box of Tricks is limited only by your imagination.
With Pool Nation, gameplay is king! Online or offline, the ease of control gives you the ability to pull off shots you wouldn't dream of in the real world. The balls behave exactly as they should use the table surround to create the most unbelievable trickshots and view them back in super slow mo.
The graphics are as shiny and pixel-perfect as the physics, with beautiful locations, stunning exterior landscapes, eye-catching interiors, the ability to change the time of day, and customize your games with a huge array of balls, cues and table decals creating your ideal pool playing environment. Every detail has been considered and polished, from the super-detailed table baize and deforming cushions, to the explosions of chalk dust from the cue tip.
Pool Nation - the Community's Pool Game!
8. The Norwood Suite
From Cosmo D, the creator of the freeware hit "Off-Peak", comes a game that is both its spiritual and direct sequel.
The Norwood Suite is a first-person adventure game that takes players to the secluded Hotel Norwood on a simple friendly errand that quickly unfolds into something much more involved. Filled with bizarre characters and objects, this mysterious resort is a dense, open-ended world teeming with hidden passages and secrets to discover.
Peer into the lives of the hotel’s guests and staff, explore and interact with surprises behind every door, and piece together a non-linear narrative that rewards your curiosity. The Norwood Suite features surreal art design, as well as an original atmospheric musical score, composed by Cosmo D, that integrates itself directly into the game world.
9. Passpartout: The Starving Artist
Experience the life of a starving artist! Passpartout puts you into the shoes of a French artist trying to navigate the beautifully confusing art scene. Paint and sell your own art to survive your expensive wine and baguette addiction.Features
- Paint your own masterpieces! Even you can become the next Van Gogh!
- Battle with subjectivity and try to charm a variety of self-proclaimed art connoisseurs without losing your "artistic integrity"!
- Survive your wine and baguette bills. Will your addiction to baguettes be your downfall?
- Unlock fancier galleries and customers!
- Experience the French art world through a living puppet theater!
- Includes an amazing soundtrack by our favourite groovin' dinosaurs Synkronosaurus
10. Eternal Senia
I believe that gaming should not be anything complicated or diffcult,
but a relaxing and pleasure experience.
Therefore, I designed this ARPG
battle system which requires no attack button to play.
The simplicity brings a fluent and interesting gaming experience.
Eternal Senia is the realization of this concept.
I spent one year developing this game.
It is a game that can be easily enjoyed by any player.
Heroine Senia has both her name and the outlook from "Ygnizem Seniar"
in Ragnarok Online.
Senia's sister, Magaleta, also originates from a foe "Magaleta" in
lighthalzen dungeon of Ragnarok Online.
Ragnarok Online is, to this day, still my favorite game of all time.
EtneralSenia is a non-profit making game solely based on my enthusiasm for RO and gaming developing.
I wish Eternal Senia can bring up the memory of classic
MMORPG Ragnarok Online to all players who participated.
11. Fortix 2
Fortix 2 is best described as a reverse turret defense game. As Sir Fortix, the knight, you must conquer castles while dodging tower turrets and evil monsters.
Fight your way across the shires of the island Artalom, storming from castle to castle. Use cunning strategy to succeed against the maze-like levels and defeat the evil mage Xitrof.
You are the lone Knight who must fight against the entire infested continent!
- Entertaining and Addictive Game Play
- 30 levels to master
- 3 unique lands to explore
- Upcoming DLCs and monthly updates
- Indie Game Challenge finalist
12. Raw Data
Neo-Shinjuku - 2271. The massive and seemingly benevolent Eden Corporation owns the world. The elite hacker resistance movement SyndiK8 has unearthed the sinister reality behind Eden Corp’s newest line of robotic products. As one of SyndiK8’s elite operatives, your mission is straightforward: infiltrate Eden Tower, steal as much Raw Data as possible, and get out alive--bringing Eden Corp down in your wake.
However, as the secrets behind Chairman Shiro’s new “Promotion” program becomes clear, the reality gets much more complicated. Does it really grant immortality? What is Eden truly collecting? It seems that Eden’s corporate veneer may be just a thin facade for something much, much worse.
Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Raw Data’s action combat gameplay, intuitive controls, challenging enemies, and sci-fi atmosphere will completely immerse you within the surreal environments of Eden Corp. Go solo—or team up with a friend—and become the adrenaline-charged heroes of your own futuristic technothriller. You will put your wits, boldness, and endurance to the test.
Active VR gameplay turns you into a controller, with instant reflex access to an arsenal of advanced weapons and cutting-edge nanotech powers. Shared spaces with avatars and motion tracking encourage players to physically communicate through body language and environment interaction.
- Active VR Combat: Utilize your body to dual wield pistols, slash and slice katanas, pump shotguns, deflect projectiles, do gun tricks, or even use your fists in close-quarters combat. Holster up and pull weapons off your body with physical loadout and check your stats on the in-game forearm display.
- Hostile Takeover PvP: Whatever side you’re on, this fight is personal. Featuring four hero classes with optimized abilities, balanced gameplay, intuitive “joystick” locomotion, as well as stealth and armor powerups, Raw Data: Hostile Takeover lets you battle it out in up to 5v5 matches across multiple king-of-the-hill maps. Duel Mode (coming soon!) also provides a unique 1v1 showdown experience for those who are bent on revenge.
- Choose Your Hero: What’s your fighting style? Choose from multiple badass heroes--Bishop, the Gun Cleric; Saija, the Cyber Ninja; Boss, the Street Merc; or Elder, the Rogue Hunter --with a variety of advanced weaponry, special abilities, combat techniques, and ultimates. Defy gravity, slow down time, charge up shots, crush enemies, boomerang your blades, unleash deadly bullet barrages, fling enemies into the air, and much more.
- Deadly Weapons and Defenses: Access a futuristic arsenal of firepower, from dual handguns and pump-action shotguns to iron knuckles and laser swords, as well as deployable turrets and holographic shields for extra insurance.
- Adaptable Enemies: Battle against swaths of murderous machines, including stealth ninjas, laser gunners, rocket heavies, jumping crawlers, exploder bots, flying drones, charger mechs, ion beams, towering megabots, and more.
- Cross-Platform Online Co-op: Bring along a trusted partner to cover your back no matter what platform they’re playing on. Team up in a shared co-op VR space that encourages social communication via body language, facial expression, and blended animation.
13. Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren`s Call
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call is the sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart.This epic adventure features an exciting plot full of outstanding puzzles and unforeseeable twists and turns.
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a package from a mysterious messenger, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. Inside the package she finds an artifact, and instantly assailants descend on the museum to rob her. The artifact is stolen. Sarah lowers her head in disbelief as she realizes that again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep.
Next Sarah finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing town which holds an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the rest of the town’s denizens are suffering from a curse that is gradually turning them into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures… a curse that was cast by none other than the mayor, Murray, and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones.
- Thrilling storyline with complex plot based on a dark mystery
- Unusual depth of character for the Hidden Object genre
- AAA-quality cinematics
- A plethora of majestic locations
- Varied gameplay: interactive hidden-object scenes, mahjong, and many others
- Three different types of collectible objects
- The sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, building on the first game’s story
- Bonus gameplay: an additional adventure, telling the story of the praetorians who seek redemption after decades of serving Major Murray
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Replayable minigames and HO scenes
14. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
15. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
FullBlast is a retro style vertical Shoot'em up that will delight nostalgic players who have grown up playing SHMUPS on arcade machines.
FullBlast's graphics are inspired on titles from the 80's and 90's, but using current technology and visuals, so it may result also attractive for the new generation of players that could discover a genre largely untapped today.
Regarding gameplay, FullBlast features classic SHMUP mechanics, this is not a bullet hell game, it is a fast paced action game, but more like the old classics.
The game features a story campaign of 12 random levels. As usual in every game of this genre, mankind is at the verge of extinction due to alien invasion and you're the last hope to save the world, so take the control of your powerful fighter and upgrade your weapons to kill thousands of alien ships and creatures.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics
- Story campaign of 12 random levels
- 2 player local co-op mode
- Power ups and power downs, watch out what you pick!!!
- 4 Mini bosses
- 3 Mega bosses
- 3 Difficulty levels
- Heavy metal sound track
- Achievements and leaderboards
17. Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
Embark on a dangerous quest through mysterious ruins and magical woods in the second chapter of Grim Legends series. Save the young queen from a mortal danger and change the faith of the entire kingdom!
When a mysterious illness befalls the queen of the Eagle Kingdom, a famous healer is summoned to Eagle Castle to examine her.
The Healer’s quest takes a sudden turn when the infant prince vanishes under mysterious circumstances. The queen is accused of practicing dark magic and thrown into the prison tower.
According to the kingdom’s law, sorcery is a crime punishable by death. The desperate King, believing his wife is innocent, begs the healer to find a way to exonerate the queen.
The protagonist has only one day to reach the ruins of the Swan Kingdom and unravel the mystery behind the ruling family’s curse. Only then will she manage to find the young heir to the throne and save the queen from her execution.
Will the healer be successful in saving the queen? Will she rescue the little prince from the clutches of dark magic?
The fate of two kingdoms lies in the healer’s hands.
- A legendary realm imagined brilliantly in 42 hand-painted locations
- 3 fairy-tale sidekicks to help you in times of need
- 32 challenging mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- 14 intriguing characters to meet on your journey
- An additional story told from two different perspectives!
- 29 achievements to unlock!
18. Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova is an adventure game with elements of horror, based on the first documented case of vampirism!
18th century Europe: fifty years after a great plague had swept the land of the Habsburg dynasty, the subjects of the Emperor are in danger again. A series of horrifying, unexplainable deaths occur in the remote Serbian town of Kisilova. Fearing that the plague may be striking again, the residents begin to flee their homes. Summoned by the Prince of Württemberg himself, Imperial emissaries come to Kisilova to investigate the events and prevent further deaths.
The heroine and her companion have to lead an investigation, question the witnesses, explore every nook and cranny in the town and solve many puzzles. Will they be able to uncover the secrets of the local dignitaries and discover the identity of the hooded stranger trying to thwart their plans?
The fate of Kisilova and the Empire lies in your hands!
- 62 hand-painted areas depicting remote lands of 18th century Europe.
- Your fellow investigator will often come to your aid.
- 36 challenging mini-games and 21 scenes with hidden objects.
- 14 intriguing characters to meet during the investigation.
- Additional adventure with multiple endings!
19. 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
- Over 50 levels with new music and a new story!
- Secret Challenges! Certain levels have hidden objects!
- Atmospheric wallpapers and integrated Strategy Guide
- Also features a bonus episode with a different story!
- Build the mighty Trojan Horse!
20. Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma is the epic finale to the time-travelling adventure series. In the face of the looming magical cataclysm, Ester Ambrose has to fight to save her future once again.
Destroying Viviana’s crystal tomb was supposed to turn Ester Ambrose’s fight against evil powers into nothing more than a distant echo of her past, a faint memory of a nightmare never to befall her again.
However, the most difficult and dangerous, but also the most fascinating, part of the story is yet to begin for the Ambrose family heiress. To save the future, she has to face the past on another journey through time and space.
- A portable time machine – change the history to your will
- 26 unique mini-games and 17 hidden-object scenes
- 42 atmospheric, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- Additional adventure, play as Michael!
- A Time Mysteries Encyclopedia
- Possibility to replay Hidden Object Scenes and mini-games
- 6 beautiful wallpapers for your desktop
21. The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams
Undersea complex called Emerald Maiden hides a lot of dark mysteries. On the surface it appears to be a paradise, when in fact it’s not what it seems to be. Reveal the secret hidden in dreams and save your loved ones!
London 1957. You have been abandoned on an orphanage doorstep as a child. Now – 25 years later – you receive an envelope with an invitation on a mystery voyage and an old picture of you and your mother together. Why did your mom leave you and how is she connected to the secret organization? To discover the truth, you embark on a trip to the Emerald Maiden. Soon it becomes apparent that something very wrong is going on inside this supposed “playground for the rich and elite”. Relying on your wits alone, you will have to face the facilities darkest secrets, learn the truth about your family and flee before it’s too late!
Are you strong enough to challenge the ancient evil lurking deep under the sea in The Emerald Maiden?
FeaturesThrilling story in a unique underwater setting!
19 challenging minigames to test your wits!
25 original hidden object scenes to explore!
A personal robot will help you on your quest!
22. Agent Walker: Secret Journey
AN INCREDIBLE HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF "ENIGMATIS" AND "GRIM LEGENDS!"
Amid the turmoil of war, the Alliance has given Agent Walker a mission of the utmost importance – track down and destroy the mythical Spear of Destiny before a sinister enemy can use its supernatural power to turn the tide of war and conquer the world!
PLAY A HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME WITH A UNIQUE WARTIME SETTING!
The year is 1942, and the Europe is in flames. In the midst of the grim war, an mystical artifact known as the Spear of Destiny has been discovered, and it's believed to have the power to change the destiny of the war.
EXPLORE 35 HAND DRAWN LOCATIONS IN WAR TORN EUROPE!
Some believe the Spear to be nothing more than a larger-than-life myth, but neither side wants to make the mistake of dismissing its paranormal power, so a desperate race to uncover the truth about the relic begins.
A FANTASTIC STORY WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!
To complete her mysterious mission, Agent Walker will have to cross the grim battlegrounds of France while facing death, destruction, and hidden puzzles every step of the way. But with so much at stake, there's no turning back.
PUT ON YOUR DETECTIVE HAT AND FIND THE HIDDEN RELIC!
Agent Walker will put on her detective hat and search for the location of the mysterious relic while solving puzzles and tackling obstacles. Of course, there's a sinister spy among the members of the Alliance who will stop at nothing to thwart the protagonist.
25 ENTHRALLING MINI-GAMES AND 22 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Time is of the essence. If the enemies of the Alliance get their hands on the artifact, they would have the power to bring about the end of the world as we know it. Will Agent Walker succeed, or is mankind already doomed?
A NEW HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME NOW IN YOUR LANGUAGE!
Enjoy the paranormal story in English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
TAKE YOUR HIDDEN OBJECT GAME WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, and perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi-Fi is required for this offline game!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT NEW HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, paranormal investigations, grim legends, and eerie mysteries await the brave and adventurous who delve into our selection of immersive hidden object games!
FOR MORE GAMES LIKE THIS, CHECK OUT "ARTIFEX MUNDI!"
- Explore more than 20 hand-painted hidden object scenes!
- 35 amazing war torn locations await!
- Assemble a vast collection of military vehicles!
- Become a master by unlocking 16 achievements!
- Complete 25 mind bending mini-games!
Аn indirect-control tile-twisting puzzled adventure ...with traps!
Molecats is a challenging indirect-control puzzle game that takes place in the quirky and beautiful world of... Molecats!
Molecats are sort of cat-mole hybrids. They are a bunch of gawky fellows who like mushrooms, marching and adventures of all kind! Molecats spend their time digging into nearby caves and gathering delicious ‘shrooms and shiny relics, occasionally getting lost in the process.
Your goal is to guide Molecats through the underground by taking control of the environment and changing the path they follow. On their way, Molecats will face lots of dangerous traps, spooky monsters and tricky challenges and meet a whole bunch of strange but interesting characters.
- Indirect control via level tiles.. Rotate tiles to connect paths; apply special powers to tiles to make Molecats run, stop, or walk in opposite direction.
- Simple but challenging. Simple game mechanics at its base with little twists creating more challenging pathfinding puzzles.
- Peace! Traps and monsters don’t kill, but make your life way more complicated.
- “Nonfailure” gameplay style. You can’t actually lose this game, but if you mess up, you will end up facing even more puzzles.
- Tons of secrets! Each level features secondary goals, trophies, mysterious unlockables, special relic collections and hidden locations plus secret levels with unique game mechanics!
Embark on a spectral treasure hunt to find your long-lost sibling and save the spirit world!
Since losing her little sister Emily in a fateful train crash, Mary's nights are haunted by visions of her long-lost sister. Is it possible that Emily is still alive? The thought won't let Mary rest so she sets out in search of the truth following the signs she has seen in her nightmarish visions...
In the darkness, you are never really alone...As Mary's search plunges her ever deeper into an eerie world of the supernatural – she encounters fiendish opponents that would do her harm. Along the way, meet up with an obscure professor, an ax-wielding henchman, and a variety of ghostly friends and foes as you journey through 19th century London, Scotland, Transylvania and other locations!
Reveal dark secrets from Mary's past, as you embark on a furious chase to solve all the spooky puzzles and creepy challenges before it's too late!
In this comedy of terrors, the fate of the spirit world is in your hands!
- Experience a spine-chilling comic story, like something right out of a Dickensian novel
- Visit gloomily beautiful settings in London, Scotland, Transylvania … and a goldfish bowl
- Encounter more than 30 scurrilous characters, with sparkling animation including sophisticated facial expressions
- Rediscover the adventure genre anew, with cooperative ghost team-play and the optional solution assistance
25. Cairo's Tale: The Big Egg
Cairo's Tale: The Big Egg is a VR animated short about the adventure of young mage Cairo and his best friend Clusterclucked.
Cairo is the youngest member of the big mage Family BoBo. He was born with great talent and good at the magic of creation. But Cairo can’t concentrate on doing one thing for long. He likes playing tricks and living leisurely. Taking a nap on the meadow is his favorite part of the day, and that’s why he barely sees his growth in magic power.
Clusterclucked was brought by Cairo’s father when Cairo was a baby. This fellow’s backstory is a mystery, but that doesn’t affect him from being the best friend and nanny of Cairo. Clusterclucked is quite light-hearted, has a poor memory and likes singing songs that nobody understands.
One day, a giant egg falls off and breaks the roof of Cairo’s flying house, just in front of Cairo and Clusterclucked. Though being afraid, they decide to figure out what happened…
26. Defend Your Life: TD
Defend Your Life! Is tower defense set in human body where players are fighting against villain hordes of viruses and bacteria. Levels and units correspond to reality of human anatomy.
Show your tactical and strategy thinking in epic battlefields situated in appendix, pancreas, heart, brain and many others vital organs. Customize build order of towers and use wisely upgrades and mighty spells. Use electric shock, bombard the enemies or support your towers by adrenalin injection. Summon mighty Golem and stop enemies like Flu, Cold, kidney stones or cancer. Everything in outstanding graphics.Key Features:
- Enjoy 17 epic battles in real human organs with interactive
- Fight against 20+ different enemies based on
- 2 monumental boss fights where you will face the Stonekid and Cancer
- Command Platelet soldiers and support them in fights
- Hero Room with specialists ready to fight under your command
- Build and upgrade 3 attacking towers with rich tech tree and don´t forget to support them with tower increasing range, attack rate or damage
- Use and upgrade in-game bonuses with strong effect during fight – explosive bombs, electric shocks or adrenaline increasing attack rate of your towers
- Enjoy the game on easy mode or accept the challenges of medium or hard difficulties
- Read the in-game encyclopedia in order to take advantage of the knowledge about enemies and buildings
- Use headphones for engaging audio experience included original music and sound design.
- Enjoy the awesome hand painted levels and catchy cartoon animations
- Addictive gameplay that will hook you in the human body for hours and hours!
If you would like to learn more about our studio Follow us @AldaGames, like on Facebook or visit our website at: http://www.aldagames.com/.
27. My Memory of Us
Do you like stories? If so, then I’ll tell you one. But it won’t be just any old story. It’s going to be different, because it’s about real people, about events that are touching and horrifying even now. Let’s go back in time. It all began with a meeting between a boy and a girl who came from two different worlds. For a short time they had good laughs together, taking joy simply from each other’s company. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. War broke out – the Evil King plundered the city and his robot-soldiers appeared everywhere. Citizens were separated and some of them were marked and forced to move out of their homes and live in a place that was sealed off from the rest of the city by a huge wall. Fortunately the children were not alone – they had each other. Their friendship allowed them to stay together, even though fate seemed to try to tear them apart. That’s the story behind My Memory of Us, a game dedicated to those that were separated, but managed to find the strength to meet each other again.
What makes My Memory of Us stand out is that the story is told from the perspective of two friends who complete each other. Each of them has their own abilities – she can run fast, he can sneak – but only when they work together as a team can they overcome all adversities. You just want to have fun with your friend. Go on then! Grab her hand and find out what adventures are waiting for you outside. Together, there’s nothing in the world that can stop you.
•A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
•Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
•Pair mechanics: take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
•A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
•The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
•A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
•Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
•A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
28. iBomber Attack
The legendary iBomber series returns but this time it’s time to ATTACK! Jump into your tank and get ready to blast your way around Europe and defeat the enemy in this visceral tour of destruction! With 24 missions full of explosive action to go at, iBomber Attack is a dose of high-octane entertainment that you won’t be able to put down.
- TOUR OF DESTRUCTION
From destroying Navel dockyards, airfields and secret bases to gunning down legions of flame-throwing soldiers, this is 24 levels of non-stop, high caliber, action.
- AWESOME FIREPOWER
Earn ‘Victory Points’ and collect gold to power-up your tank with Bombs, Bunker Busters, Mini-Guns, Flame Throwers, Rockets, Airstrike's, Supply Drops & Super Boost's.
- iBOMBER LIVES
Dripping with the quality gameplay, visuals and sounds that made the original iBomber games so loved, iBomber Attacks ensures the legend lives on!
- Tanktastic action
- Super smooth game-play
- 24 action packed missions
- Amazingly detailed graphics
- Collect Gold to buy Power-Ups
- Win Victory Points for upgrades
- Huge levels to explore and destroy
- The satisfaction of blowing everything up!
29. Tiny Troopers 2
Tiny Troopers are back and better than ever! Decked out in new uniforms and sporting the latest in military hardware, the troopers are just itching to get back into the fight! Test your mettle and lead your troopers to victory in four thrilling special operations!
LOCK AND ROLL!
Jump on a humvee and man the .50 Cal turret-gun as your driver makes his way through the enemy infested territories while avoiding tank shells and a rain of bullets.
Customize your troopers with new uniforms and train them up the military ranks. Upgrade their rifles and body armor to help them survive longer on the battlefield.
Recruit specialists ranging from medics and machine gunners to the elite Delta Force and the flamethrower wielding Flamer to help you on your missions.
MEAN AND LEAN
Use your gamepad or your keyboard and mouse to move your squad, unleash a hail of bullets and decimate the enemy ranks with grenades, rockets and air strikes.
SURVIVE THE HORDE!
Help the Tiny Troopers fight through endless waves of zombies in 3 action-packed maps. How long can you survive among the undead hordes?
30. Runespell: Overture
Runespell: Overture is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
- Innovative mythic poker system using poker mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique card set and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3D characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternate medieval Europe
- Local and online leaderboard
- 20 Steam Achievements
The game is available on PC and iPad
31. Muffin Knight
Muffin Knight is an arena based action-packed platformer with stunning visuals and a myriad of fairytale characters, each with their own unique abilities, which gain strength as you advance.
This is the story of a little boy, on his journey to return the old fairy’s magical muffins. A strange curse was set on him: with each muffin he touches, he turns into a different creature. The old fairy promises to turn him back into a boy when he gets all the muffins back.
★ FAIRYTALE GRAPHICS ★
Stunning 2.5D graphics, taking full advantage of the latest features in the Unity engine.
Discover a colorful and enthralling world, with magical hand drawn artwork
★ CUTE AND CUDDLY ★
Play as 18 different characters, each with their unique special attacks
Make your way through swathes of dragons, turtles, werewolves, ghosts, bats, goblins and other cute fluffy creatures
★ DEPTH OF GAMEPLAY ★
Level up, unlock new characters and upgrade their abilities
6 perks will bring you extra abilities during your quests for the muffins
★ EPIC BOSS BATTLES ★
In the end, you’ll have to prove your skills by defeating the evil lava king
★ CO-OP & VERSUS MULTIPLAYER ★
Play together with your Steam friends and enemies, in intense head-to-head matches.
32. Drive Megapolis
Improve your real life driving skills in Drive MegapolisFor those of you who are dreading that intimidating driving test, wanting to polish up their road skills for a drive through, or are looking to improve on their existing driving skills to avoid getting points on their license – Driving Megapolis 3D offers a viable solution. Specifically designed for European roads and the rules around it, this simulator is designed to be used on a PC.A cut above the restBoasting a host of features, this driving simulator is designed to be interactive and also a learning opportunity. This is a uniquely built driving simulator, which tracks you're driving mistakes along the way and highlights them clearly, giving you the chance to improve upon them. Fully packed with a bunch of scenarios, the Drive Megapolis 3D simulator comes with a series of thirty missions each one more exciting than the last. Each one designed to fulfil an objective. With the option of playing with a manual or automatic transmission.
We have included various options which include a host of vehicles and terrains from which you can choose from – a total of seventeen in fact. Additionally it also has real life functions including simulated design which means the roads will be busy with trams and buses – meaning if you live in a busy city around Europe you can expect the same scenery from the simulator as well.Features:
- 30 missions. Objectives include parking, stopping and standing, entering and exiting the box, driving around tightly parked cars, driving to destinations, 'do not damage the cargo' and others.
- 17 vehicles to drive! They include front and rear wheel drive, 4x4, buses, trucks and 19 additional modded traffic cars.
- City, mountain and off-road maps to explore.
- You can also encounter trams, trains and trolleybuses in addition to the above vehicles on the road.
- You can pick up passengers in buses.
- Realistic clutch, stalls and engine simulation unique to each vehicle
- Realistic physics and weather affect conditions on different types of roads
- People and animals that will react according to your driving skills
logitech g25/g27/g29 compatible and can be calibrated to support other steering wheels.
3 monitor setup are also available.
33. Steampunk Syndicate
Steampunk Syndicate is a unique tower defense with elements of collectible card games.
Steam Era has begun. The Great Revolution has been ending with the defeat of progressive rebel forces. There are only few heroes left. Syndicate is taking over the power and start terrorizing people.
In secrecy, far from civilization rebels have built The Defender - a giant steam robot. The last hope to cast off the tyranny. With the Defender rebels are coming back to fight and this time they are really ready.
The only problem is that the Syndicate found out the rebels' plans and desires to destroy the robot.
Your main goal is to protect it.
Steampunk Syndicate is tower defense game made in awesome steampunk setting. We created an ingenious game world with a lot of charismatic characters, steampunk weapons, towers and beautiful highly detailed levels such as the City, flying Battle Cruiser, Submarine and many more.
In Steampunk Syndicate you should destroy waves of enemies by building defensive towers of different types. There are 4 types of towers in the game now: gatling gun, firethrower, bomber and electrobot. Moreover, the player will have an opportunity to control special units - heroes and use a number of special items and attacks.
Gunjack is the visually stunning best-selling VR game built from the ground up for virtual reality.
Take on the role of a gun turret operator on a mining vessel in the Outer Ring region of known space. As part of the ship’s defense team, it is up to you to protect the rig from pirates, opportunists and anyone else looking to take what rightfully belongs to the company. Jump into your heavy weapons turret, power up your guns, and challenge deadly waves of enemy ships determined to blast you and your crew into oblivion.
- Intense, full-immersion arcade gameplay that puts you in the gunner's seat.
- Intuitive controls for immediate pick-up-and-play action.
- Multiple missions, bonus levels, and leaderboards for endless replayability.
- A virtual reality gaming experience set in the sprawling EVE universe.
"It’s well-designed, varied and exceptionally polished." ★★★★★ – VR Focus
“Gunjack is a seriously gorgeous VR game.” – CNET
“Wonderfully simple and intuitive” - TheSixthAxis
- Use of this application is governed by CCP’s end user license agreement. This is available at http://www.gunjack.com/eula/
- Requires an HTC Vive Headset or Oculus Rift Headset
- Xbox controllers, Keyboard & Mouse, or Vive Controllers supported but does not utilize Controller Motion Tracking functionality.
- For optimal play experience remain seated, but set the device to the ‘Standing Only’ mode.
- For optimal audio experience use HDMI audio output.
- To reset your orientation at any time use the left Menu button (Vive controller) or the Back button (Xbox controllers).
- Keyboard & Mouse keybinds below:
Fire: Space (Keyboard) or Left Click (Mouse)
Reload: R or Left Alt (Keyboard) or Scroll wheel (Mouse)
Use Power-ups: Right Alt (Keyboard) or Right Click (Mouse)
Pause (Menu): P (Keyboard)
Back: Backspace (Keyboard)
Reset orientation: \ (Keyboard)
35. Archaica: The Path Of Light
Archaica: The Path Of Light is a visually stunning puzzle game with lasers and mirrors, that enraptures gamers not only with finely designed levels, but also with an interesting storyline. In this game we become the Chosen One from the nation that believes walking the legendary Path of Light will save the world from impending disaster. We revive ancient mechanisms, explore secrets of an ancient civilization, and discover the true destiny of The Path along the way through extraordinary realms. KEY FEATURES:Beautiful aesthetic and an extraordinary atmosphere of an ancient and unknown civilization
We have put a lot of work to make Archaica’s world a beautiful and remarkable place. Every single place has its unique atmosphere and encourages further exploration.
Interesting and unique puzzles
We have prototyped hundreds of puzzles, but selected only a few of them for the game, ensuring that each puzzle is unique and based on a separate idea.
Revealing the storyline is optional, yet it is available to players who would like to delve into the game’s world. Individual themes are being excerpted to a player piece by piece, while uncovering hieroglyphs scattered on the board. Some themes will be discovered only on completion of the challenging levels.
36. The Assembly
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
37. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
38. Western 1849 Reloaded
A bullet-fast, third-person Shooting Gallery, that takes you through ultimate gunfights across various locations of the Wild West!
Back in 1849, when the West was Wild and gunslingers faced off on the street, gold was discovered in the sleepy town of Sunset Bluff. Like a coyote drawn to the scent of blood, the Quicksilver Bandits rode into town to seize the mines and establish the law of the gun. The helpless citizens have suffered, and now they're looking to you, their savior. Draw your weapons! It is time to clear Sunset Bluff of the bloodthirsty vermin!
- Arcade High Score Shooter with roguelike progression,
- Five action packed levels - Town Square, Railway Station, Gold Mine, Outskirts and the Old Canyon,
- Old school, upgradeable weapons (Revolvers, Shotguns, Rifles) and unlockable Charms,
- Immersive toon shaded graphics with ultra smooth framerate,
- Rage Mode - to make you invincible and boost the pace even more,
- Leaderboards - to let you compete with your friends,
- Perk Cards - to refine each playthrough,
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
A completely new style real-time card battle "Overdungeon"
We created a whole style of action card game that combines rogue-like, tower defense and card games. That name is "Overdungeon".
Overwhelm your enemies by making a deck with a combination of cards that changes each time you play, summon a deadly card combo and massive unique units!■ Dynamic Deck BuildingChoose the best card from the hundreds of cards to suit your situation!
There are many cards with unique features such as units, buildings, magic, traps, and so on.
Depending on the combination, there may be times when you can make a deck with unexpected destructive power.■ Destroy the Enemy's tower With Massive UnitsIn this game you can summon units and attack enemy towers like Crash Royal. Some building units with special powerful effects that will change battle scenes completely.■ Map That Changes Every Time You PlayOverdungeon is roguelike, of course! The map changes every time you play, you can freely select dangerous elite monsters, treasure box areas as your circumstances match your deck situation. In more than 50 types of events, we do not know what will happen!■ Unique RelicsMore than 50 types of relics color your gaming experience. In addition to the diversity of the cards, the randomly available relics increase the possibilities of your play style indefinitely!
By understanding the nature of the unit well and growing "deck", the enemies with tremendous strength will be able to break through easily easily.
Enjoy deep strategy and exactly good randomness, and discover your-style in Overdungeon!
40. The Bradwell Conspiracy
The year is 2026. It’s Summer Solstice, and Bradwell Electronics is celebrating the launch of its ‘Clean Water Initiative’ - a technical breakthrough guaranteed to change the world - at its prestigious Stonehenge Museum. But as the event unfolds, it becomes clear: there’s something seriously amiss...
A searing bright light engulfs the room.
You wake up, disoriented - your throat ragged and raw. Rising from the rubble, it’s not long before you come across another survivor: Amber - trapped on the other side of a locked doorway.
Your only means of communication is via a pair of Bradwell AR Smart Glasses. By working in tandem, sending Amber photographs of your surroundings, together, the two of you try to discover a means of escape. But as you find yourself delving deeper and deeper into the bowels of the company’s secret underground complex, a sickening truth begins to dawn.
What triggered that explosion?
Has the mystery of Stonehenge finally been solved?
Is Bradwell actually the kind and compassionate company it appears?
Will you overcome the odds and uncover… The Bradwell Conspiracy?
Created by a team of award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans, with over 60 years of combined experience, The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?INCLUDES:
An immersive first person narrative.
An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
A Brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
A rich and established gameworld boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
A illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the Bradwell world to life.FEATURING:
Created by award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans with over 60 years of combined experience (Fable, Batman, Tomb Raider, Ether One).
Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim (Assassin’s Creed Origins)
Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson (Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Brad Bell (Husbands)
Performance direction by Kate Saxon (Alien: Isolation, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)
Music by Austin Wintory (Journey, Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.
41. Dead Effect 2 VR
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 30+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 100+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 10+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long.
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
42. Elea - Episode 1
Elea: MemoriesElea is a surreal sci-fi adventure game in which you play as space scientist Elea. In 2073, Earth was struck by a horrid childhood disease and Elea’s husband Ethan joined an expedition to colonize Solace, a habitable exoplanet, to save humanity from extinction. The interstellar ship he was on, Pilgrimage, went radio silent shortly after it reached planet Solace. Thirteen years later, Elea joins a recovery mission to investigate the faith of the expedition. What follows is a wondrous journey through space.
- Unravel a rich, touching story inspired by books of classic sci-fi writers
- Submerge yourself in amazing graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Discover gorgeous space environments, spectacular vistas and detailed interiors
- Expect the unexpected on this curious journey through outer space
StoryElea is a game that takes the player on the deeply personal journey of a woman, whose life is marked by loss, grief and self-accusation in the aftermath of a global pandemic that turned her youngest boy into a raging psychopath. Luckily, an Earth-like exoplanet within an achievable distance from the Solar system had been recently discovered. Pooling volunteers from around the globe, a first-of-a-kind interstellar spacecraft was built and sent to colonize the yet unexplored planet. The gargantuan ship was named Pilgrimage, embodying the hopes of all of the humanity. To everyone’s dismay, shortly after a successful arrival, the Pilgrimage went on total radio silence. What caused it remains a mystery.
13 years later, research starship Recovery has arrived on site to investigate the fate of the expedition. The player takes the role of the space scientist River Elea Catherine Jones. She is driven above all by a personal goal – to find her husband Ethan, who occupied a prominent position on the Pilgrimage’s scientific crew. By putting the character up against events and phenomena which are beyond human grasp, the game aims to defy the conventional notions of personal accountability, choice and meaning of life. It is a story about our fragility as a species, about finding solace through surrender.
43. Zero Caliber VR
The story brings the player to a dystopian United States in the not too distant future where physics-based interaction combined with hyper realistic weapon handling and stunning graphics will make you feel like you’re physically part of the action. Fight either alone, or with your friends throughout the whole campaign, which is fully playable in Co-Op.
Action-oriented story, gripping gunfights, realistic weapons with an on-the-fly swappable attachment system. Immersion like you’ve never felt before in a VR military shooter!HYPER REALISTIC COMBAT SYSTEM - USE YOUR BODY TO FIGHT AND FIND COVER
Handle, aim and reload your weapons with real-life movements! We modeled the in-game weapons based on their real-life counterparts paying extreme attention to detail. Each weapon has its unique reloading method that you have to learn and practice to fully master them.
If you fancy explosions, just grab a grenade and throw it at the enemy. After you pulled the pin of course.
Stay in the open for too long and you’re dead. Try to find cover instead, duck, crouch, sneak, peek around a corner, clear obstacles with real-life movements. Military combat isn’t all about shooting. Being aware of your surroundings, the terrain, and working together with your squadmates are all part of a successful mission. Don’t let your fellow soldiers down!REALISTIC WEAPONS - CUSTOMIZE YOUR FAVOURITE GUN
Everyone has a unique playstyle. Is accuracy your thing? Put a laser sight on your assault rifle and take accurate shots in semi-automatic mode, or just grab a sniper rifle. Are you more of a shoot first, ask later type of person? Take a shotgun, or dual wield your machine guns in fully automatic firing mode. Be careful though, recoil can make your job really difficult! Combine your favourite gun with your favourite attachments on-the-fly to find out which variation suits you the most!THE STORY - DIVE INTO AN ENGAGING DYSTOPIAN ADVENTURE IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE
Water is life. Someone should’ve made that clear before humanity started poisoning Earth with microplastics. Now water is death. People are fighting for drinkable water, for survival.
The military tried their best to keep order, but inevitably they got overwhelmed. That’s when mercenaries appeared.. then entire private armies.. and then when hope started to fade away came the religious cults. The most fearsome of all is a secretive organization worshipping Tlaloc, the aztec God of rain. The “Tlalokii”, as they call themselves. Their motto? “Join us or perish”. What is even worse, they know something that can change the fate of humanity.
Be part of this action-packed, story-driven VR adventure where you fight alongside your fellow soldiers trying to keep order… or what’s left of it anyway.STUNNING GRAPHICS
We place realism above anything else. Graphics and ambiance are crucial parts of this, that’s why we took extreme care in audio and visual design. Explorable open environment, stunning graphics, background noises, realistic weapon sound effects.
A constantly developing military VR FPS experience that will surely make you forget that you are in a video game!
44. Cave Digger
Cave Digger is a virtual reality mining game for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows MR.
The game takes place in a small town of an alternative western universe. Gear up with well used second hand tools and devices - jump into the elevator that will take you deep down into the mine. Explore the rich veins that are just waiting for the honest, hard workers to whack their pickaxes at!
Return back to the surface to reward yourself! Upgrade your tools to advance deeper. New tools open other possibilities for the brave worker: harder materials and more valuable treasures are just waiting for you behind the next block of granite.
How much riches will be enough? Are you able to stop? What happens if you don’t?
The answer to these questions and more is found at the bottom of the mine.
45. Dead Man's Draw
The critically acclaimed card game is now available on PC! Dead Man’s Draw is a simple and strategic game of luck and skill that boils down strategy gameplay into a single, tense decision: to play it safe or risk everything in pursuit of killer combos and boundless treasure.Key Features
- Risk vs reward gameplay – Simple and strategic card game puts everything on the line for a single, tense decision
- Create killer combos – Clever use of each card’s special power is key to victory
- Dozens of tournaments – Unique rules add hours of new twists to gameplay
- Eighteen game-changing traits – Customize your gameplay with special powers
- Beautiful art without hardware requirements – Enjoy top-tier presentation and intricately detailed graphics without needing an expensive machine
Traits and tournaments make every game of Dead Man’s Draw unique. Making your Cannon special ability discard an opponent’s entire suit instead of a single card alters the path to victory for both players. Special tournament rules like collecting the cards from your opponent’s busts force you to approach every turn differently. Dozens of tournaments each bring a unique twist, and each of the 18 traits has a profound effect on gameplay.Upgraded for PCThe original Dead Man’s Draw on iOS was praised by users on iTunes (4.5-star average) and critics alike, getting positive reviews from QuarterToThree.com, 148apps.com, PocketTactics.com, and more. This PC version is better than ever:
- No microtransactions or in-app purchases – all content is available, and traits can be used without spending gold
- New Mermaid suit ability – Mermaids now allow you to replay a card in the river, leading to even bigger combos and epic turns
- New Sirens trait – Steal any card your opponent replays with a Mermaid
- Rebuilt for PC – Higher-resolution graphics and a UI specifically built for mouse-driven play
46. DICETINY: The Lord of the Dice
Set in a fantasy world, Middle Board, DICETINY is a parody turn-based card and board game mash-up where you as one of the heroes must take on powerful monsters using minions and spell cards, and ultimately defeat an evil sage to save the world from an apocalypse.features
- Offers unique gameplay mechanic by combining card and board game elements.
- Various dungeons guarded by powerful monsters. with different game rules.
- Meet new class-based heroes, each with a unique skill, during your adventure.
- Build your deck and apply a different strategy depending on the dungeon.
- Puns and parodies hopefully everyone will enjoy.
Vandals is an infiltration game that will transport you to the most emblematic cities of street art. In this turn-based game, the aim is to sneak around police surveillance and spray walls that grow harder and harder to access.
From Paris to Tokyo, via São Paulo, Berlin and New York, follow in the wake of ultra-famous street artists like Blek Le Rat and Keith Haring.
With Vandals, you can bomb your alias on the walls of New York like Lady Pink, paint childlike characters like Keith Haring, or get inspired by the poems of Miss.Tic and write your own.
After Type:Rider, Vandals is the new project by Cosmografik. It is a video game published and co-produced by ARTE - the European cultural TV and digital channel - and Ex Nihilo.
It is easy to learn, and the puzzles promise hours of immersion and pleasure.
- Share your most awesome creations on social networks
- Rock to the rhythm of an original soundtrack: headphones recommended!
- Play in portrait or landscape mode. Left-handed / right-handed option
The game includes:
- 60 puzzles to solve
- 5 cities with original graphical worlds
- 40 backgrounders on the evolution of street art since the 1960s
- 18 achievements to unlock
This is a fractional impact shooting game in which the player is confined to a four-sided area. Enemies outside the area continuously attack the player and the player scores points when destroying the enemy.
As the score increases, difficulty will increase
As the score increases, there will be more and more types of enemies
The player's highest score will be saved
By touching the weapon carrier, switching the current weapon
Use the alphanumeric arrow keys to control the movement of the character. Point the mouse in the direction of the shot. Press the left mouse button to fire the bullet.
The recoil will be generated when the bullet is fired, which will become a certain obstacle, but the good use can help you to avoid the enemy's attack.
Flexible decision whether to switch weapons
Keep moving or you will be attacked inadvertently
I have been self-taught on the internet to make games. I think a good game is a work of art produced by players and developers. There are still many deficiencies in this game. If you can put forward suggestions and proposals for improvement, I will be very grateful.
49. Evil Robot Traffic Jam HD
Notice: HTC Vive VR headset required.
You know how you'll be driving around, minding your own business, then suddenly hit bad traffic with no obvious reason why? The answer is simple: Evil Robots! They love to create traffic jams all over the world.
For no apparent reason, robots have set their sights on your town with the aim of creating Total Gridlock! Traffic must be contained at all costs. As a member of the Evil Robot Defense Force, place defenses in your cities, such as explosive Missile Towers, hazardous Frost Towers, and deadly Rail Guns. Engage the help of Mass Transit to take out the opposition. If all else fails, command your orbiting battle cruisers to fire!
Evil Robot Traffic Jam brings the tower defense genre into VR from the ground up. The environment comes to life: vehicles explode like popcorn around you, ambient objects and effects delight in every direction, and you feel in complete control and comfort as you strive to rid the world of bad traffic!
After all… with great traffic comes great responsibility.
- Beautifully crafted 3D maps and graphics.
- Feel like you are in the middle of a miniature battlefield.
- Wide variety of different upgradable defense towers.
- Special weapons like hacker drones and bombards to help you combat the advancing hordes.
- Tons of different enemies and epic boss battles.
- Also suitable for a seasoned gamer.
Climb aboard your vehicle and become the master of the track! Win races and customize your vehicle! Face AI or your friends! Improve your vehicle as you go! Play on the controller or keyboard! Different circuits are waiting for you! New content is coming soon in the next update.
■ Pretty decorations!
■ Customization system!
■ Different circuits!
■ Vehicle performance improvement purchases!
■ Good music!
■ View to the third and first person!
■ Partial controller support!
■ Multiplayer! (fix in an upcoming update)