The best games like Half-Life are:
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
- arrow_rightSaints Row IV
- arrow_rightGone Home
- arrow_rightMafia: The City of Lost Heaven
- arrow_rightKingdom: Classic
- arrow_rightDuke Nukem Forever
100 Best Games Like Half-Life:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (29)
- PlayStation 4 (54)
- iOS (31)
- Android (17)
- macOS (70)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (24)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (12)
- Xbox 360 (37)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (45)
- PlayStation 2 (24)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (19)
- GameCube (8)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
1. STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
2. Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV is the fourth and the last main entry for the Saints Row franchise. Almost right after stating Steelport as the independent nation in the third game, The Boss (player) is being contacted by MI6 with a mission to eliminate STAG leader Cyrus Temple and prevent him from launching a nuclear attack. And by doing so The Boss earns complete respect and love from America. Five years after, The Boss is being elected as a President of The United States. But sudden alien invasion by Zinyak in the lead destroys everything, while they capture whole crew from the third game and main protagonist as well, putting him in the simulation world.
With traditional gameplay of the Saints Row franchise being kept untouched, the developers added new features that can be understood as a reference to the Matrix franchise. While The Boss is in simulation, he can some extraordinary powers such as enormously high jumping, super running speed and amazing force which affects the gameplay with different side missions, collectables and walkthrough of the game. And a dubstep gun.
SOMA is a sci-fi survival horror that makes you rethink the description of death. You play as Simon Jarrett who was injured in a crash accident and agreed for an experimental operation on his brain. He wakes up at an abandoned underwater facility full of mutants. Trying to figure out what’s going on, Simon finds Catherine Chun, a scientist, who tells him about the technology of copying the human personality.
The gameplay is based on exploration and puzzle solving. There's no combat, and you are meant to avoid enemies and act stealthily. To progress through the story, you need to search for clues, read multiple notes and solve puzzles.
Though there are monsters in SOMA, it frightens with its atmosphere in the first place. A dark, abandoned station with dead people, uncertainty and the lack of any understanding of what is waiting for you is scarier than screamers and blood rivers. Moral choices you have to make don’t affect the story much: instead, they change your attitude to the events, so it’s you who develops through the game.
4. Gone Home
Portland. It's June 7, 1995. After a year of living abroad, the game's main character, 21-year-old girl Katie Greenbriar, finally returns home, waiting for a warm welcome from her family. But somehow, she finds that there is no one in the house! Where is everyone? What happened here? This will be seen in Gone Home - a unique adventure game.
This game is an interactive investigation. You will need to analyse the details of the most ordinary-looking house, learn the history of the people living here. The primary task is to reveal the mystery of what happened, using everything that is possible, as the house has a lot of interactive elements, which allows you to interact with the environment entirely.
Surprisingly, simple movements create an atmosphere of almost inhabited home, as well as expertly crafted light and sound. Each piece of paper breathes history, and it is stunningly believable in both form and content.
5. Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
It’s 1930. After an inadvertent brush with the mafia, cabdriver Tommy Angelo is reluctantly thrust into the world of organized crime. Initially, he is uneasy about falling in with the Salieri family, but soon the rewards become too big to ignore. As he rises through the ranks, the paydays keep getting bigger, but the jobs get even dirtier. Tommy may ultimately earn the respect of the Salieris, but becoming a Made Man will leave him more conflicted than ever with the new life he has chosen.Experience New HeavenExplore more than 12 square miles of New Heaven, a quintessential 1930's American city based on historic Depression-era architecture and culture.Authentic Story and Action-packed GameplayPlay more than 20 thrilling missions inspired by events from the 1930’s. Rise through the ranks of the Salieri family from foot-soldier to Made Man, taking on mob hits, car chases, bootlegging, shootouts, bank robberies and more.Era-inspired Vehicles and WeaponsAs a daring getaway driver, get behind the wheel of more than 60 historically-inspired cars featuring realistic physics and real-time damage.
Complete those grittier jobs with more than a dozen weapons at your disposal. Choose from baseball bats, sawed-off shotguns, magnums and the renowned Tommy gun to deal with any wise guy who dares to cross you.
Note: This rerelease of Mafia has an edited soundtrack and does not include any licensed music.
Double Fine Productions and Tim Shafer are known for making very curious games out of amazing ideas. Psychonauts is exactly about some idea. You have to get inside people's mind and help them fight with their fears or memories from the past.
We follow a story of Raz, who runs away from the circus and goes to the summer camp for Psychonauts - people with special abilities. They refuse to teach him but allow him to participate in "Basic Braining" course. When his talent becomes clear, he's being invited to an experiment. After receiving a vision, he realises that there's a sinister plan behind the camp and only he can save everyone there.
The game exists in two different worlds - a real one and a mental one. If the real world leaves no question about it, the mental world is one of the most interesting features of the game. Twisted minds, memories from the past and deepest fears is something you are about to encounter with. Having a number of abilities like telekinesis or invisibility will help you cure a person's psychological issue.
7. Kingdom: Classic
The game began to be called the Kingdom Classic after the release of the game Kingdom: New Lands, and before that was called simply Kingdom.
Wise Rulers know their kingdom will fall,
Brave Rulers do not despair.
Great Rulers know their riches can rule,
And spend every coin with great care.
In Kingdom, each coin spent can tip the balance between prosperity and decay. Attend to your domain, border to border, or venture into the wild to discover its wonders and its threats. Master the land, build your defenses, and when the darkness comes, stand with your people, crown on your head, until the very end.
Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a king or queen atop their horse and enter a procedurally generated realm primed to sustain a kingdom, then toss gold to peasants and turn them into your loyal subjects in order to make your kingdom flourish. Protect your domain at night from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown, and explore the nearby, mysterious forests to discover curious and cryptic artifacts to aid your kingdom.
8. Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is a larger-than-life macho who smokes cigars, speaks in one-liners and has a kink for hot girls and big guns. Twelve years ago, Duke defeated invading aliens and became a worldwide celebrity, but now another invasion forces him to go out of the retirement. He has to save all the Earth's women, who are being kidnapped by aliens. Most weapons are the same as in the original game. However, this time Duke cannot carry all his arsenals and is restricted to only two weapons at a time. He can also use “holoduke”, a holographic version of himself, to distract enemies. Duke restores his health over time using a new mechanic of “ego bar” — a measurement of Duke’s enormous ego that needs to be bolstered.
This belated sequel to Duke Nukem 3D spent 15 years in development, so it may feel like an artifact from another era. This is especially obvious from the game’s vulgar black humor. The protagonist may urinate, drink beer, and tell somewhat chauvinistic jokes about women. There's also controversial Capture the Babe multiplayer mode, based on "capture the flag" mechanic, but instead of flags, there are girls that have to be spanked.
9. Darksiders III
Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is the series' spin-off rather than the sequel.
The game is set in the world after the literal Biblical Apocalypse that involved the Four Horsemen and a battle between angels and demons. The story of Darksiders III unfolds at the background of the events of two original games. Darksiders III follows Fury, a Horsewoman of the Apocalypse and the sister to the original protagonist, War the Horseman. She goes on a quest given to her by the Charred Council, an institution that is meant to keep the balance between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Fury's mission is to find and annihilate the infamous Seven Deadly Sins. The mighty Lord of the Hollows agrees to help her, although he's obviously pursuing his own goals. He gives Fury the power of the flame.
The player controls Fury from the third person view in an open world. She can use a variety of weapons, including a whip, a sword, and a dagger, as well as her magical abilities. She can also shape-shift into several forms based on elements, such as the flame. Fury also has to solve puzzles and jump platforms. The game reintroduces some of the enemies from the previous parts and introduces new monsters. The enemies in Darksiders III are less numerous but stronger and tougher, taking more effort to beat them.
10. Condemned: Criminal Origins
Condemned: Criminal Origins is a grim crime thriller that lets you play the role of a detective and investigate the murder of a young woman. The game features a dark and paranoid atmosphere with some disturbing imagery. The player controls the protagonist, an FBI agent Ethan Thomas, who was summoned to a crime scene in an abandoned building. His job is to collect the evidence, such as fingerprints and fluids, and send it to the FBI forensic laboratory to find clues to the mystery. Thomas will use the information he gathered to solve puzzles and access new territories of the fictional Metro City. His goal is to track down the murderer who is likely a famous serial killer. The job proves to be dangerous, as Thomas has to visit some of the darker places in the town and fight thugs and psychos, while the main villain seems to keep an eye on him.
The combat system in Condemned: Criminal Origins is more realistic than in most first-person shooters. Here, firearms are able to kill people in one hit, however, they are seldom used, and the ammunition is very scarce. Ethan Thomas mostly uses improvised weapons, like shovels, wrenches and even a mannequin arm. Melee weapons also allow you to block enemy hits, and mastering timely blocks is essential to avoid being killed.
Categories in common with Condemned: Criminal Origins: Action
11. LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman: The Videogame is a part in the series of LEGO adaptations of popular franchises. It is based on DC Universe and follows its famous superhero, Batman. It was the first LEGO game to be based on an original plot rather than being an adaptation of an existing story.
The game is set in Gotham City. A group of supervillains once again escaped the ever unreliable Arkham Asylum. They formed three separate gangs led by Batman’s arch-enemies Joker, Riddler, and Penguin, respectively. Each gang has a chapter of the game dedicated to it. Riddler’s plan is to rob Gotham's gold reserves. Penguin is going to use his robotic minions to conquer Gotham. Joker wants to poison the whole city with his laughing gas. Batman and Robin have to disrupt the villains’ plans.
The game is divided into the heroes’ and villains’ missions. In the heroes’ missions, you play as Batman or his aides Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing, while the playable villains change over the course of the game. Between missions, the characters reside in their respective hubs, Batcave and Arkham Asylum. Each character has his or her unique abilities, such as special weapons, double jumps, mind control or immunity to certain attacks. The player can also change the suits of the characters to use their specific effects. For example, a Glide suit allows Batman to fly short distances, while Robin can use Magnet suit to climb metal surfaces. Since it’s a LEGO game, the player will also have to build certain constructions from LEGO bricks.
12. Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is a third-person action game remake developed by Volition, Inc.
After the EDF took down the Ultron Corporation, a new tyrannical regime was established soon after. Alec Mason comes to the red planet in search for work and to see his brother. Not long after their meeting, Mason's brother is murdered by the Earth Defence Force. Alec learns about an underground resistance group called Red Faction and joins them to seek revenge for his brother.
The players have to complete a wide range of missions in the game's singleplayer mode. These missions can be taken in whichever order the players see fit. There are six districts present on the planet. Mason has to gain the trust and respect of the residents from the whole districts to make them join his side, lower the enemy presence, and in the end, put the regime to end.
The game's world is highly interactive with the players being able to bring every building they want down thanks to an advanced physics model. This feature is used a lot in the game, as many quests will have Mason demolishing administration buildings, infrastructure and so on. The in-game currency is given out to the players for the destruction of the environment and mission completion.
Re-Mars-tered Edition features
No gameplay changes were applied whatsoever. However, the game's graphics engine was heavily reworked and modified which allowed for native 4K and HDR support.
13. Doom 3: BFG Edition
BFG Edition is an updated re-release of the 2004's Doom 3, a part of Doom series.
Changes from Doom 3
BFG Edition features improved graphics and sound, two expansion packs, and certain updates that alter the gameplay. It introduced checkpoints that automatically save the player’s progress. There are slight changes in the controls, as this version doesn’t allow the use of hotkeys. This edition also includes a copy of the original Doom in its Ultimate version.
The plot is identical to Doom 3. The game is set on Mars in the 22nd century. The player controls a nameless space marine (nicknamed "Doomguy" by the fans). His task is to defeat the demons of Hell that invaded the Delta Labs research facility. Doom 3 features the series' trademark violence, monsters, and black humor.
BFG Edition includes two expansion packs. The Resurrection of Evil was previously released in 2005. The plot, set two years after Doom 3, follows a team that comes to a space station and discovers the hellish Artifact. This expansion introduces new weapons, such as The Grabber and the double-barreled shotgun, as well as additional multiplayer maps.
The Lost Mission is a new story expansion that was not previously released. It allows you to play as a marine from the Bravo squad that was only mentioned in the original Doom 3. The protagonist's goal is to descend into Hell to find and destroy a teleportation device that demons are going to use to invade Earth.
14. Heroes of Might and Magic V
Heroes of Might & Magic V is a tactical turn-based strategy and a fifth part of the series and the first installment to utilize the 3D graphics.
The gameplay centers around The Heroes who are powerful leaders helping different fractions, forming guilds and fighting alongside with weaker characters against The Heroes of the opposing division.
The player controls the growth of his character — he may distribute the experience points between the abilities on the skill tree thus gaining new ultimate powers or racial skills. The core feature to the skills in the game is that every walkthrough forms a unique mix of race, skills and development issues embodied in The Hero.
There are six fractions to the game: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Dungeon, Sylvan, and Academy. The title feature one DLC and one standalone add-on content. They add two more fractions to the game: Fortress and Stronghold.
The gameplay depicted in the fifth part of the IP continues the line set in the third and the fourth chapters, the narrative, however, does not share such succession. None of The Heroes were transported into the new title with the adventures set in Ashan — the world created by Asha.
The story follows a line of tragic events during the battle between Asha and Urgash in which the former suffered collisions and merged with The Moon.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might and Magic V: Strategy
15. Total War: WARHAMMER
Total War Warhammer is a combination of two franchises, which brings fantasy violence of Warhammer into the combat mechanics of historical Total War series. The turn-based strategy with real-time tactical battles between clashing armies. The story campaign begins with the newly elected Emperor attempting to reunite the shattered kingdom and bring peace under his control.
On the release date, Total War Warhammer offered four playable factions at launch, including Empire, Greenskins, Dwarves and Vampire Courts, but eventually, Chaos and Bretonnians were added as DLC. In total, there’s 13 DLC, some of which are free. Unlike other Total War titles, Warhammer includes the ability of special faction agents to participate in battles in order to give your army an advantage, a wider variety of animations and flying units such as dragons. Addition of magic with unique spells for each faction, which sets Total War Warhammer as a different title from any other Total War game.
16. Blacklight: Retribution
Blacklight: Retribution is a multiplayer only game in the cyberpunk setting, a direct sequel to Blacklight: Tango Down. Aside from the tutorial level and matches against bots with human teammates, there is no single player content. Current game modes include not only staples of the genre like Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and King of the Hill, but there is also a twist on the formula in case of Kill Confirmed mode. Players will have to kill enemies, but in order for the kill to count, it’s necessary to collect tokens from them. Teammates can pick up tokens from their friends in order to deny the kill points for the enemy team.
Later added Onslaught and Siege modes brought more gimmick objective-based gameplay to the game. Total of sixteen maps of different sizes, complexity, and styles, which on top of the fully customizable equipment and appearances allows players to find unique look and playstyle, fitting for them.
17. Dead Island Definitive Edition
The game that re-defined the zombie genre - fully remastered.Paradise meets Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island in crisp full HD with Improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Discover the Island: Explore the island paradise; from the deserted city, secluded beaches and vast highlands – discover the story behind the zombie outbreak
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island Definitive Edition: Action
18. Planet Explorers
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.Game Modes
Planet Explorers features single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. It comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, dive through dungeons, and explore different landscapes. This mode also features survival and versus.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
Multiplayer allows Local Area Network and player hosted servers. We also have many official servers in the lobby.
- Coop – Coop comes in many selections, such as adventure mode, story mode, build mode, etc. This is pretty much an open world sandbox.
- Versus – This mode allows teams of up to 16 players to battle against 16 players from another team. We allow full terrain manipulation in this mode. It's a point based system where one team wins if they reach a certain point level based on kills, built objects, resources mined, etc.
- 30+ hours of storyline
- Coop storyline
- 140+ types of enemies
- 40+ unique mainline NPCs
- Able to dig
- Able to build
- Able to plant farm
- Able to build colony
- Able to have followers
- Creation Editor to create vehicles, weapons, objects, vtols, boats, armor, and more
- Day/night cycle with realistic moon cycles
- Weather system
- 15+ types of mineral types
- 200+ unique items
- Resource scanner
- Realtime AI pathfinding
- Multiplayer COOP
- Multiplayer VS
- Realtime water physics
- Multiple boss types
- Story Editor
- AI robot follower
- Negotiation with aliens
- War with aliens
19. Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, winner of multiple E3 awards as the best game in its genre, is the continuation of a saga that began in the award-winning The Longest Journey, considered to be one of the finest adventure games ever made. In Dreamfall, players are taken on an epic journey of exploration and adventure as they venture through a thrilling and emotional storyline. Dreamfall features a fully interactive world where beautiful music, stunning graphics, fascinating characters and unparalleled gameplay variety promises to bring the adventure genre into a new era. Prepare for a spiritual, fantastic and powerful gaming experience.
- Unparalleled Gameplay Variety Never before has an adventure game brought this much gameplay variety! Use your brains or your brawn; sneak, fight or talk your way through the many challenges the game offers. Be polite or rude, threaten or sweet talk; in Dreamfall you make the choice, resulting in a game where you never quite know what to expect next.
- Three Playable Characters Experience the story from three separate perspectives, and learn how their destinies blend together in an epic finale. Each character has unique abilities and world views, giving you constant gameplay variations.
- Three Worlds Dreamfall spans three beautifully realized worlds, multiple chapters and a stunning amount of detailed locations. Travel across a futuristic version of our earth, journey into a magical fantasy realm and unravel the mysteries of the Winter.
- Unique World Interaction Bridging the gap between the classic point and click adventure game, where you could click on any given point at the screen, and the action adventure, where you need to move up to an object to interact with it, Dreamfall introduces the brand new focus field feature. In this easy-to-use context-sensitive interface you can scan your entire visible environment as seen by the characters, and use it to get information on far away objects as well as triggering remote gameplay opportunities.
- Mature "Thriller"-type Storyline Dreamfall delivers a mature and compelling storyline that mixes the futuristic, fantastic and spiritual with a tale of murder, deceit and a conspiracy threatening our very existence. Bringing the classic adventure game into the world of the modern action game, Dreamfall delivers a rare and special story experience.
- Stunning Sounds and Soundtrack Listen to an emotional and epic soundtrack in 7.1 surround. Hear gripping voices as recorded by more than 50 professional actors, and enjoy soundscapes bringing players to the edge of their seats.
- A game for everyone 50% of the players of the original The Longest Journey were women. With its cinematic approach, believable characters, mature storyline and easy-to- grasp interface, Dreamfall is a game that any teenager or adult can pick up and enjoy, regardless of their gaming background.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself.
21. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! The best-selling LEGO® MARVEL videogame franchise returns with a new action-packed, Super Hero adventure. Join the LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers team and experience a videogame featuring characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed films and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save the world.
22. Sven Co-op
Sven Co-op is a cooperative multiplayer modification for the first-person shooter Half-Life developed by Daniel Fearon. In 2013, Valve allowed the team to publish the mod on Steam as a standalone modification.
The gameplay of Sven Co-op heavily resembles the same of the original Half-Life, so it is highly recommended to be familiar with its gameplay and to complete its tutorial level. Sven Co-op supports Half-Life's singleplayer but changes it up a bit to improve upon the cooperative aspect of the game.
The levels of Sven Co-op are divided into missions and are usually separated from each other. Many missions take place on several maps with some of them being fused into one. The objective of most levels is to find an exit or complete a specific task - it is not necessary to kill any enemies whatsoever. The maps are used using a variety of settings, starting with Black Mesa and ending with a modern urban war one.
Changes in comparison with the original game
There are only 12 changes in the original Half-Life gameplay, yet they do not drastically affect the gameplay. Most of the changes were made to the NPCs and the NPC following system. Now you can take any friendly NPC with you, some of the NPCs will even heal you. Several small changes also affect the enemy behavior, for example, the players can no longer free themselves from the barnacles. A teammate is needed to get you out.
23. Rayman Raving Rabbids
Hordes of crazed out-of control bunnies have invaded, enslaving Rayman and forcing him to participate in 'gladiator' style trials. Help Rayman win his freedom back by entertaining and outwitting these fury foes. Use the most hilarious fighting moves imaginable. Run races on animals, fight in the arena, mesmerize the bunnies with your dance moves, throw cows, milk pigs or engage in plunger shooting madness! The possibilities for fun are endless.
Over 70+ Trials in Unique Stylized Worlds - Pass trials by entertaining the bunnies and unlock new worlds and many collectables such as costumes, music and items for Rayman's cell.
Loads of Hysterical Fighting Moves - Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in toilet plunger- shooting action!
Party with friends - Experience frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and quirky multiplayer trials.
Dress to Impress - Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to entertain the bunnies; keep them moving to your rhythm and collect additional disguises. Become more and more popular and unlock additional items.
24. STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith
As a full-fledged expansion of the Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 changes several things, one of which is ignoring the ending of the dark side. As a direct story continuation, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith picks the story from the light ending, and players meet the protagonist of the previous game, Kyle Katarn, in the role of the Jedi Master training Mara Jade. After the introduction, where Katarn defends the New Republic outpost from the imperial troops, players will control the apprentice, Jade, on her mission to find a Sith temple.
SWJK: Mysteries of the Sith is a first-person shooter with a possibility to switch to the third person view. Unlike the original game, players don’t have the moral choice system, because the single-player story has a single positive route. The game has 14 levels as a story campaigns as well as 15 maps for multiplayer battles. As a Jedi apprentice, Jade will have not only to the ranged weapons, like blasters but lightsabers and force powers. But in multiplayer, that supports up to eight players to fight as the characters from the Star Wars films.
25. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers to a world teeming with cunning enemies, traps, puzzles and deadly weapons all within a vast 3D environment ready to explore. Now the classic game has been restored and enhanced with a new visual engine and exciting new features to sink your teeth into!
New features include:
- Support for high resolutions, and widescreen
- Improved gameplay and level design
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync
- Dynamic lighting, bloom, FXAA, enhanced water effects, lights shafts and more
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs
- Steam Achievements
The Lost Land...
A world where time has no meaning - and evil knows no bounds. Torn from a world long gone, the time traveling warrior Turok has found himself thrust into a savage land torn by conflict. An evil overlord known as 'The Campaigner' seeks to shred the fabric of time and rule the universe using an ancient artifact known as 'The Chronoscepter'. The Chronoscepter was shattered thousands of years ago in an effort to keep it from falling into evil hands. The Campaigner has constructed a massive focusing array which he plans to use to magnify and pervert the power of the Chronoscepter in order to shatter the barriers between the ages and rule the universe. Turok has vowed to find the eight pieces of the Chronoscepter spread throughout the Lost Land and put an end to The Campaigner's evil plot...
To learn more you must enter the world of Turok
- Completely 3-D Virtual World
Run, jump, climb in any direction in a fully 3D world, with the ability to independently look and aim your weapons up, down, or sideways.
- Intelligent Enemies Programmed for Ferocity
Variable aggression profiles make each enemy behave uniquely.
- 14 Monstrous High-tech Weapons
From the Grenade Launcher, Plasma Pulse Rifle and Alien Weapon, to the Quad Rocket Launcher and, the mother of all guns, the Atomic Fusion Cannon!
- Advanced Interactive Backgrounds with Particle Technology
Cobwebs sway. Bubbles form rings on the water's surface. Bullets ricochet. Trees explode into flames and crash to the ground. Waterfalls boil with foam.
- Bionically Engineered Dinosaurs
Razor-toothed Raptors. Artillery-packing Triceratops. Alien Infantry and a Laser-Guided T-Rex. Following your every move with head-tracking technology.
26. Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
The US President must save the Earth from alien overlord Zinyak using superpowers and strange weapons in the wildest open world game ever. Includes all available DLC!
The epic conclusion to the game that changed all the rules! The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the White House—but the Earth has been invaded and it’s up to you to free the world from Overlord Zinyak and his alien empire. With homies new and old, superpowers and strange weapons, you must save the world in the wildest open world game ever! And this edition even includes all available DLC!Key Features
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You’re not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons… FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo - Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
28. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
29. The Park
Set in a creepy amusement park hiding a dark and sinister secret, The Park is a one to two hour long first-person psychological horror experience focusing on intense storytelling and exploration instead of combat and action.
A day at the park... a lost teddy bear... a missing child. As the sun sets over Atlantic Island Park, you must explore its dilapidated rides in search of your son, Callum. As darkness falls, you will experience panic and paranoia through a narrative written by a team of award winning storytellers.
Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of fantastic rides to be dared. That was the vision of eccentric business man Nathaniel Winter when he opened the doors to Atlantic Island Park in 1977.
Unfortunately, the park's history turned out to be one plagued by tragedy and drama. Its freak accidents, grotesque killings and ghostly hauntings have inspired many a sensational headline, and locals worry the park is far from done claiming innocent lives.
For Lorraine, it's where her worst nightmare began.
WARNING: This experience deals with subject matter that might prove emotionally distressing to some. Player discretion is advised.
- Explore Atlantic Island Park and step onto rides such as the Ferris Wheel, the Bumper Cars and the Rollercoaster; just beware, some of them have a life of their own
- Enter the mind of Lorraine, a woman facing every parent's worst nightmare, and unravel her story as well as the dark and tragic history of the park
- Call out for Callum to respond, and interact with the environment around you while examining clues and listening to Lorraine's own inner voice as the game progresses
- Compelling graphics and audio deliver a uniquely atmospheric setting rich in mood and mystery, developed by a team of award-winning AAA developers
BONUS: The Park is inspired by a setting within the modern-day myths and mysteries MMO The Secret World. This copy of The Park includes unique in-game items that can be applied to one The Secret World account; the Killer Chipmunk outfit and three powerful, legendary talismans.
Categories in common with The Park: Adventure
30. Tiny Troopers
Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technicals and even tanks. The casualty rate is going to be high but there’s an endless supply of fresh recruits to step up and fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted, and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase your troopers’ chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!Features
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machinegunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
A musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind... Welcome to the world of Figment. A strange and surreal world; a place filled with our deepest thoughts, urges and memories, populated by the many voices we hear in our heads.
This mind has been quiet and calm for many years. But something has changed. New thoughts have started to emerge - taking the shape of nightmarish creatures who spread fear wherever they go. The only hope is for the grumpy Dusty, the mind's former voice of courage, to get back to his old self and help the mind to face its fears.
Join Dusty and his ever-optimistic friend, Piper, on an adventure through the different sides of the mind, solving puzzles to set things straight, beating back the nightmares and seeking to restore the courage that's been lost.
Experience how traditionally hand-painted brushstrokes come to life in a world filled with surreal art, colorful illustrations and charming characters. Experience the unique artstyles of the joyful Freedom Isles, the radiant Clockwork Town and the ominous Pathways.
Music is an integral part of Figment. Explore a rhythmic environment full of trumpet trees, piano houses and singing enemies and discover how your actions influence this musical universe and its dynamic soundtrack.
Take an emotional journey to face universal human fears and help Dusty bring peace to the mind again. Overcome the Nightmares by using their dirty tricks to your advantage.
Figment offers various challenges for all kind of players. Swing your sword skillfully at the enemies, rack your brain to solve puzzles and combine the two in epic musical boss battles.
32. Ion Fury
While Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison earned her codename defusing bombs for the Global Defense Force, when evil transhumanist mastermind Dr. Jadus Heskel unleashes the members of his cybernetic cult onto the streets of Neo DC, she knows it’s time to start causing explosions instead of preventing them.
Her quest to slay Heskel leaves a trail of carnage throughout huge, multi-path levels filled with gigantic explosions, more secret areas than we can count, and inhuman foes behind every corner. There’s no regenerating health here; stop taking cover and start running and gunning.
Shelly’s crusade to take down Heskel’s army will see her leave destruction in her wake with a wide arsenal of weapons, complete with alternate fire modes and different ammo types. Her signature revolver, the tri-barreled Loverboy, brings enemies pain and players pleasure with both single shots and Old West-style hammer fanning action. Who needs a regular shotgun when you can load buckshot into your grenade launcher? Violent, over-the-top Bowling Bombs rip enemies apart with ease.
Ion Fury laughs at the idea of mandatory checkpoints and straight paths through shooting galleries. But, just because this is a true old-school first-person shooter doesn’t mean we've ignored all the good new stuff the last two decades have brought. Headshots? Hell yeah. More physics and interactivity? You betcha. Widescreen, controller support, and Auto Saves? 3D Realms and Voidpoint have taken the best of both worlds and cooked it all into a bloody stew.
The true successor to classic shooters such as Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and Blood.
Experience the original BUILD engine on steroids, pumped up and ready to rock again after 20 years!
Duck, jump, climb, swim, and blast your way through 7 exciting zones packed with multiple levels of mayhem!
A beautiful game world assembled from thousands of hand-crafted textures and sprites
An awe-inspiring arsenal of devastating weapons, including multiple ammo types and alternate fire modes. Tri-barreled revolvers, grenade launchers, and heat-seeking smart bombs are your best friends!
The classic '90s FPS action you love, meshed with modern inventions like locational damage and seamless level transitions
ZERO PROCEDURAL GENERATION. All levels are hand made and full of multiple paths, cool effects, and complex set pieces!
Thumping soundtrack comprised of true tracked module music, in authentic FastTracker 2 format
Easy access on to level editor and other development tools on day one, plus Steam Workshop support
33. Delta Force 2
You're a member of the U.S. Army's best kept secret: the elite SPECIAL OPERATIONS unit known as Delta Force, formed to BATTLE TERRORISM throughout the world. When the best of the rest can't handle the op, YOU are called into action. Can you handle THE JOB?
- FREE NovaWorld™: online gaming supporting up to 50 players.
- APPROACH THE OBJECTIVE via parachute and use tall grass, water, and rolling terrain to move undetected.
- TAKE CHARGE with the new Commander's Screen, directing your teammates in single and multiplayer action.
- CREATE YOUR OWN single or multiplayer battles with the Mission Editor PLUS Over 40 new missions.
- TERRORIZE THE TERRORISTS with new weapons, new equipment, and fixed machine gun and grenade-launcher emplacements.
Categories in common with Delta Force 2: Action
34. CHRONO TRIGGER (2018)
The timeless RPG classic returns loaded with upgrades! Journey to the forgotten past, to the far future, and to the end of time. A big adventure to save the planet, now begins…
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the ‘Dream Team’ of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY. As the story unfolds, embark on a journey to different eras: the present, the middle ages, the future, prehistory, and ancient times! Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
As the definitive version of CHRONO TRIGGER, not only have the controls been updated, the graphics and sound have also been revamped to make your adventure even more fun and enjoyable to play. To complete your journey, also included is the mysterious ‘Dimensional Vortex’ dungeon and the forgotten ‘Lost Sanctum’ dungeon. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle. Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca. Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions. Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before. Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
Active Time Battle Version 2
During battle, time will not stop, and you can enter commands when the character's gauge is full. The enemies' positions will change as time passes, so choose your actions based on any given situation.
‘Tech’ moves and combos
During battle, you can unleash special ‘Tech’ moves, including abilities and/or magic and characters can combine these abilities to unleash all new combo attacks which are unique to them. There are over 50 different types of combos that you can execute between two and three characters!
Experience the 'Dimensional Vortex' and the 'Lost Sanctum' dungeons
The Dimensional Vortex: a mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
Graphics and sound
While keeping the atmosphere of the original, the graphics have been updated in higher resolution. As for the sound and music, under the supervision of composer Yasunori Mitsuda, all songs have been updated for an even more immersive gameplay experience.
Whether you play with a gamepad or a keyboard, the controls have been updated for a more pleasant gameplay experience.
In addition to saving at a save point or choosing to quit from the menu, your progress is saved automatically while traversing the map.
Categories in common with CHRONO TRIGGER (2018): Role Playing
35. S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (Shooter)
S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 is a fast-paced, action-packed shooter based on the Unreal Engine 3. The game features a wide range of game modes, tons of maps and a huge selection of weapons.
The game comes with regular content updates including new maps, game modes, weapons and other improvements!Key Features:
- Over 20 maps covering a wide range of locales, spanning everything from deserts through to winter landscapes.
- A ton of game modes – including PvE modes and the unique Hero mode:
- Single Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch
- AI Team Deathmatch
- Hardcore (increased damage, no HUD)
- and more…
- Single Deathmatch
- Cool weapons to suit every playing style – from pistols through to heavy machine guns.
- A plethora of options to change the appearance of your character and weapons.
- Special clan features: weekly rankings, clan logo designs, and of course T-shirts so you can show your allegiance in the game!
- eSports: The game's fast and competitive nature makes it perfect for eSports competition, with Gameforge providing full support to the community, e.g. with the specially dedicated area on the official S.K.I.L.L. website.
Tengami is an atmospheric adventure game set inside a Japanese pop-up book. Fold and slide the beautifully crafted paper world to solve puzzles and discover secrets.
Discover the wonders of a folding world
Go on a serene journey through Japan of ancient fairy tales brought to life through striking visuals, unique gameplay and haunting music. Experience dark forests, abandoned shrines and tranquil mountain waterfalls as you seek to uncover the secret behind the lone dying cherry tree.
First of its kind pop-up book gameplay
Not a book, but a game inside a pop-up book. Tengami plays like nothing else before it. Reach directly into the world to flip, fold and slide parts of the world to delve deeper into your mysterious journey.
Stunning original soundtrack
A beautiful and original soundtrack by renowned composer David Wise accompanies your adventure. Use of headphones is recommended for the most immersive experience.
Authentic and intricate
Tengami’s world is built as an authentically folding three dimensional pop-up book with an all new technology created just for this game. Everything seen in the game could be recreated in real-life with just paper, scissors and glue.
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo...or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
38. Obscure: The Aftermath
Two years ago at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac principal. Some of them survived that terrible night, while most others perished. The survivors have since picked up their lives and joined college.
But something strange is now happening at Fallcreek University...
Black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, students discovered a dangerous substance that induces strange but vivid dreams. A handful of students soon find out that there is more to the
flowers than anyone could have ever expected. When the seeds finally
germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
Drakensang is a third-person party-based RPG based on the pen & paper role-play rules of The Dark Eye. Drakensang is the first PC game for over 10 years to be based on Germany's most successful and popular role-play system.
Drakensang builds on the pen & paper rules as applied in version 4.0. The developers have optimized the rulebook specially for the PC realization in order to make the game more accessible. But the essential qualities and the depth of the original rules have not been compromised.
Intensive tactical combat and intriguing quests, embedded in a wonderfully detailed 3D graphic presentation these are the cornerstones of the fantasy epic.
- Experience an exciting story within a huge campaign involving numerous main and side quests
- Adventure groups with up to four adventurers
- Expert character-creation mode for experienced DSA fans
- More than 40 spells, with over 30 talents and almost 40 special abilities allow a large range of possibilities for character creation
- Numerous and varied enemies and monsters from the DSA universe, such as linnorms, ogres, undead mules, giant amoeba and many more
- Story by original DSA authors
- Rule-compliant implementation of the DSA licence in the tradition of the Nordland Trilogy
- Tactical combat system with pause function
- Varied and flexible magic system
- Talent-based dialogue system
Categories in common with Drakensang: Role Playing
40. The Fidelio Incident
In 2014, God of War 3 Art Director Ken Feldman was inspired to start a side project that turned into a narrative thriller video game. With help from talented friends Brandon Popovich and Christopher Davis, this is the game we created. We took no money, created Act 3 Games as our indie video game company and are self publishing on Steam. We are very proud of the accomplishment and hope you enjoy the ride.
The Fidelio Incident is a single-player, first-person thriller set off the coast of Iceland. After a violent plane crash, Stanley must search a desolate frozen island in search of his wife Leonore while covering up any traces of their bloody Irish past. Rescue help is on the way, the past must remain hidden. "They can't find out who we are!"
Inspirations include Dear Esther, Gone Home and Firewatch as well as dark character dramas like Homeland, Lost, and The Americans.
The Fidelio Incident was also inspired by Beethoven's only opera, Fidelio. We use the opera's premise as inspiration for the backstory, then re-imagined it for a modern setting.
Michael Krikorian's score composes over 40 minutes of original music. He incorporates themes from Fidelio's overture and transforms them to fit the mood and atmosphere of the game. The score expands the emotional depth of the narrative while complementing the atmosphere of the island.
Stanley is played by Glenn Keogh, known for his roles in Transformers Age of Extinction, Once Upon A Time, and Sons of Anarchy. Glenn was born in Ireland. After reading the script, he signed on with the goal of bringing authenticity to Stanley's character. We think he did a great job, and hope you agree!
Leonore is played by Bess Harrison, whose credits include The Temple and Memory, for Amazon Studios. Bess is described by Glenn as having a sweetheart voice you can't help but fall in love with.The Game Runs On Unreal Engine 4.
41. EverQuest II Free-To-Play. Your Way.
EverQuest® II is the epitome of massively multiplayer gaming - the ultimate blend of deep features, heritage, and community.
Explore an enormous online world where friends come together for adventure and community. Immerse yourself in the game's exciting locales, mysterious lands, intense battles, exciting quests and amazing achievements. Featuring breathtaking graphics and a vast, beautiful and dangerous game world to explore, EverQuest II sets the standard for MMORPG online gaming. Now, you can experience EverQuest II Free to Play. Your Way!™*
Your character, your story, your adventure!
- 90 Levels of unparalleled gameplay
- Strong heritage and lore with game content spanning 7 years and 6 expansions
- A thriving, friendly community with thousands of guilds
- Over 5,000 creatures to battle and more than 8,000 quests to complete Hundreds of gorgeous, expansive and dangerous environments to explore
- Independently leveled tradeskill system with deep quest lines
- Full support of different play styles from Solo, Groups, Raids and PVP
- Our Dungeon Finder system helps you join groups
- Unique and robust housing system, with dozens of styles, thousands of items and a House Rating System
- Exciting seasonal and holiday events to spice up the year
- An expansive in-game marketplace containing potions, weapons, armor, classes, races, mounts and more!
Free to play shooter about the confrontation of two irreconcilable sides, represented by the government military housings and the armed hirelings. Try your hand at virtual battles with off-scale dynamics and hurricane gameplay in the spirit of the classical shooters.
Categories in common with WARMODE: Action
43. STAR WARS SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
As Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance struggle to defeat Darth Vader and the Empire, a new threat arises. Dark Prince Xizor, head of the Black Sun crime syndicate, aspires to take Darth Vader's place at the Emperor's side. To do that, he must eliminate young Skywalker. As Dash Rendar, it's up to you to protect Luke and help the Alliance defeat the evil Xizor. Watch out for infamous bounty hunters and deadly stormtroopers! May the Force be with you!
- A gripping new plotline, with new characters and environments...find out what happened between Star Wars™ The Empire Strikes Back™ and Star Wars™ Return of the Jedi™.
- Five gameplay modes - in a variety of vehicles and spacecraft - from the heavily armored Outrider, to snowspeeders, hovertrains, jet packs, and speeder bikes.
- Action-packed Star Wars™ locales - including Mos Eisley and the ice planet Hoth. New locales, like the sewers of Imperial City, Xizor's palace, Gall Spaceport and the dreaded junkyards of Ord Mantel.
The Evil Draak has joined forces with Death and is destroying everything in his path! Explore huge keeps to find the 7 Legendary Crystals to put an end to his vile acts. It is highly unlikely that you'll be able to survive in the hostile regions of this desolate land. Be warned, the fighting will be fierce, but the adventure will be epic!
Join the best warriors now and pool your skills to ensure that Good triumphs over Evil!Key Features:
Replay as much as you like thanks to the 4 difficulty levels and the randomly generated dungeons, quests and items.
Play in cooperative mode with up to three of your friends for highly intense fights.
Choose from 8 characters from 4 different classes (warrior, wizard, thief and monk) with their own unique features, combat styles and defeat your fire breathing nemesis.
Upgrade your skills, choose among more than 30 sorts of weapons, 32 magic spells and progress through an epic adventure in 32 different environments.
45. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
46. Wrath of Anna
As a native of Earth, you bravely volunteered for the Earth Defense Coalition due to the imminent war with Empress Anna's remote planet of Drumgore.
During the Cross-Planetary War of 2021, you find yourself separated from your regime,. You are stranded on Drumgore and your main objective is to survive. Use your raw skills to gather resources and progress through this unique open world environment (single player or online).
CREATOR / LEAD DESIGNER: Michael L. Fiorentino Gutierrez (hamtaro-1H)
LEAD PROGRAMMER: Samuel Hall
MUSICAL COMPOSITION BY:
* NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING A PRE-ALPHA VERSION OF WRATH OF ANNA (IN DEVELOPMENT). YOU WILL RECEIVE UPDATES AS THEY ARE RELEASED. PLAYERS MAY EXPERIENCE GAMEPLAY ERRORS *
Newly self-aware, I.R.I.S. the martial-arts wielding assassin motorcycle, has begun a cross-continent escape to freedom. I.R.I.S.’s only ally is her engineer Pablo, who gets conscripted into the quest after his pant leg gets caught in her chassis. Hunted by the psychopathic motorcycle S.P.I.K.E. and a multinational weapons cartel, I.R.I.S. and Pablo face long odds, but they are riding for ‘Murica and freedom - so how can they lose?
Overload is a new six-degree-of-freedom shooter from the creators of Descent, currently under development. We released our 1st Early Access build on March 13, 2017, with our 4th major update (version 0.2) released on June 22, 2017. The current Early Access release contains the following, as of version 0.5:
- 8 unique Challenge Mode levels
- Infinite and Countdown variants that change the focus to Survival or Efficiency
- Optional training level for refining your piloting skills
- Three story mode single-player levels (from the main 15-level campaign)
- One sample single-player level (not part of the main campaign)
- 13 explosive weapons (7 primary weapons and 6 missiles)
- 12 terrifying robot enemies
- Steam Achievements and Online Leaderboards
- Upgrades system and Advanced player stats
- Automap and Holo-guide
- Preliminary Save/Load
See below for the Full Game features, expected to release in early 2018.EARLY ACCESS ROADMAPOur focus with Early Access is to make Challenge Mode the best it can be through iteration, polish, and player feedback. We will also be revealing about a third of the single-player campaign with a focus on refinement of the elements present there as well as interface and level complexity/flow.
We plan to do a significant update to the game every 3-4 weeks of similar size, with some smaller updates to address bugs and player feedback. Much of the story content will be held back for the full game release, but by the end of Early Access, Overload will feature:
- 10+ Challenge Mode levels
- Multiple rule variants in Challenge Mode
- XP-based unlocks and permanent upgrades for Challenge Mode
- 5 Single-player fully playable campaign levels
- 13-14 upgradeable weapons with fully functional upgrade screen in single-player
- 15+ robots of varying ferocity
The remaining content listed in the FULL GAME will be added at launch.FULL GAMEWhen we exit Early Access and launch the full game, Overload will contain:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- 12+ Challenge Mode levels with tons of replayability
- Upgradeable player ship and 16 weapons with multiple upgrade options
- 20+ terrifying robot types and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Epic soundtrack by Dan Wentz (DESCENT 2), Allister Brimble (DESCENT 1 REDBOOK), and Jerry Berlongieri (DESCENT 3)
Categories in common with Overload: Action
49. Pain Train
The subway has been overrun by an infected population who are lead by cyborg masterminds. You feed off the pain you inflict and have become known as Pain Train. This enables you to take on hordes of infected that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 gore packed levels, complete side missions, unlock new weapons, beat multiple difficulty modes, and defeat all of the cyborg masterminds. Pain Train is entering a subway station near you, "All Aboard!" Steam Features
578 Steam Achievements
10 Steam Trading Card Set
50. TY the Tasmanian Tiger
STONE THE CROWS! Are you ready to explore the wilds of the Australian Outback in this remastered version of the classic game, TY the Tasmanian Tiger?
Join TY on a RIPPER of an adventure to free his family from the DREAMING and stop the nefarious evil genius BOSS CASS from removing mammals from the top of the food chain.
To help you on your quest, you've got a BEAUT arsenal of boomerangs, sharp teeth, and the help of a few friends!
So don’t be a galah - let's head down under, and have a CORKER of a time! BEAUTY, BOTTLER, BONZA!
- Explore 17 levels of the Australian Outback in their old-school 3D platforming glory
- 13 different boomerangs including the Frostyrang, Flamerang and powerful Doomerang
- Improved graphics; including updated shadows, reflections, HD resolutions and 60fps
- Steamworks integration for achievements and leaderboards
G'day mate! Things can be a bit confusing at times, so let me remind you what's going on...
You are TY, the last of the Tasmanian Tigers. Raised by a family of Bilbies, you can only vaguely recall your real parents. You've always thought that all the other Tassie Tigers died a long time ago.
But then the Bunyip Elder found you, and told you that your family is alive, but trapped in the Dreaming. Now hold your horses... don't get upset... you see they're not stuck there forever, if you're up for a bit of an adventure!
You see, deep in the Outback, there's this kind of glowy portal thing that is a doorway to the Dreaming. And around that portal there are some carvings in the rock, where five ancient mystical Talismans used to lay. Now, all you have to do is find the five Talismans, put them in the carvings, and the portal to Dreaming will open!
Now, before you go off like a frog in a sock, there's just this one SMALL problem. You see there's this evil cassowary - Boss Cass - who's also after the Talismans. Yes. THAT Boss Cass. The one that trapped your family in the Dreaming in the first place, and told the school board to remove all the meat pies from the tuck shops. And if you didn't think that made him enough of a megalomaniac, he's ALSO trapped a whole bunch of your Bilby mates in cages all across the outback... something about overdue library books... Anyways, if you want to open the portal, you'll have to beat him and his henchmen to the Talismans!
Don't worry though, you won't be alone! You'll have a bunch of friends to help you along the way, including me - your old mate, Maurie. Now let's get down to brass tacks, find those Talismans, and rescue your family!