The best games like Half-Life: Source are:
- arrow_rightThe Walking Dead
- arrow_rightThe Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
- arrow_rightThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- arrow_rightMax Payne
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins
- arrow_rightCounter-Strike: Source
- arrow_rightDon't Starve Together
- arrow_rightPrince of Persia: Warrior Within
100 Best Games Like Half-Life: Source:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (10)
- Android (4)
- macOS (28)
- Linux (19)
- Nintendo Switch (2)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (29)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (40)
- PlayStation 2 (15)
- PlayStation (12)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (5)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Walking Dead
Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series. Additional episodes available as downloadable content.
2. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
The Witcher is the very first instalment of the series that follows the story of Geralt from Rivia. Being found unconscious on the battlefield he must retrieve his memory and help the emperor's daughter, Adda to stop her from turning in to a feral monster. Facing the biggest enemy, Salamander, Geralt must also help all the fractions around the world to find peace between each other.
The fighting system is very flexible. Choosing from three different styles, you can adapt Geralt for any kind of a combat situation. Fast style of fighting gives you an opportunity to strike your opponents with your speed. The strong style focuses itself on destroying your enemies with powerful attacks, while sweeping style is very good when facing a number of foes. You can also craft some potions to gain important benefits such as seeing in the dark or having a larger amount HP. Plot style is unique as well. The game never gives a precise definition of evil, which leads the player to convenient situations where the choice is quite bad anyway. Enhanced edition improves every aspect of the game as graphics and the productivity of it, while Director's Cut does the same without censorship for North America's version.
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is the 2016 reinstallment of the open world fantasy RPG, developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Following the original release of 2011, Special Edition focuses on reshaping every sword and ax, polishing every stone in the high castles and the suburbs of the low, overall bringing a renewed experience to its fans and newcomer players.
After 5 years of the original’s glory, this collection of all the content, available with the game itself, offers to once again set foot on the snowy mountains of the Skyrim province of Tamriel. The magnificent open world, full of breathtaking environments and landscapes, welcomes all its players to embark on another journey. Explore the even more beautiful flora of Skyrim, fight the most dangerous fauna, and many more.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition now includes full support of community-made and developer-approved mods, allowing for even more exploration and experiments with the in-game contents. Continually expanding, the database of various new quests, characters, and locations not disappointing any player, while some modifications try to focus on enhancing the vanilla experience to the maximum.
4. Max Payne
Max Payne is a man with nothing to lose in the violent, cold urban night. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder and now hunted by cops and the mob. Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Prepare for a new breed of deep action game. Prepare for pain...
Developed by Remedy Entertainment and produced by 3D Realms, Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting for his justice while uncovering plot-twists and twisted thugs in the gritty bowels of New York during the century's worst blizzard. Max Payne is an original third-person 3D game based on the MAX-FX engine and uses photo-digitized textures and radiosity lighting, resulting in one of the most realistic looking games ever seen on the PC.
5. Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game, the third main entry in Warner Brothers’ Batman: Arkham series. Concerning story, Origins is the prequel to the first game in the franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum. It takes place in Gotham City on Christmas Eve. The notorious crime lord Black Mask places $50 million bounties on Batman and hires eight of the world’s deadliest assassins including Bane, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and others. The story covers some events important for the other installments in the series, like Batman’s first encounter with Joker and incidents that lead to the reopening of Arkham Asylum.
The gameplay of Origins is very similar to the previous two installments. It mostly consists of beat-em-up sequences, stealth sequences, and investigations. Like in Arkham City player can freely explore an open world, but this time it is not just Arkham Asylum, but the whole of Gotham City.
6. Counter-Strike: Source
Counter-Strike: Source is the third entry of the big franchise of competitive shooters. Based on a modification to the original Valve game Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Source has no plot yet fully concentrating on a competitive part of the gameplay.
With two opposing teams, Counter Terrorist and Terrorist, each side has a unique set of weapons to choose. Having a big variety for a player, you can select a gun for your particular style of gameplay. Pistols, shotguns, rifles or machine guns are available in the game for a certain price you can earn by winning each round. You can win by successful bombing the target or defusing the bomb, eliminate the whole enemy team or by rescuing hostages. A big choice of game modes also aids plenty amount of maps. You can have a standard match, deathmatch, gun game or jumping challenges. In Counter-Strike: Source anyone can find something for himself.
Categories in common with Counter-Strike: Source: Shooter
7. Don't Starve Together
Don't Starve Together is surrealistic and grim survival game made up for six people simultaneously. Initially, Don't Starve is a single-player game with a core mechanic of going through various problems of your character. You have to sleep and eat well. Also, you have to keep your mental health all right and don't go completely mad at a situation, when these dreadful and twisted creatures are running towards you to tear apart. It seems like the world of Don't Starve is heavily inspired by Tim Burton, having a very grotesque yet creepy and bizarre-looking monsters and locations with an atmospheric soundtrack.
While heading to multiplayer, you will experience every single problem from a singles game. The game exploits pretty similar mechanic to Minecraft - randomly generated world, surviving as a top priority for the gamer. With the only difference - if you die, you die. Permanent death of your characters increases the grim and tense atmosphere of the game itself, making the process challenging and creepy. Just remember. Don't Starve.
8. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is an action adventure game and a part of the vast Prince of Persia series which includes ten titles overall. Sands of Time precede it and followed by The Two Thrones
All the big titles in the series feature pretty much the same mechanics: 3D platforming with a heavy focus on the fighting elements and parkour. The game is the first in the group to have a non-linear structure with the protagonist returning to the previously visited areas and opening hidden paths with the new tools acquired along the way.
The fighting system presents wielding two weapons at a time with the latter being divided into two main categories: melee — primary weapons and throwable — secondary ones.
The events depicted in the game take place seven years after the previous game in the series — The Sands of Time. The narrative centers around the antagonism of the protagonist of The Prince and Dahaka — the mystical beast, hunting him because he released the Sands of Time in the previous installment.
The game features two endings: a canonical "good" one the storyline of which is transferred in the next chapter of The Prince's journey and the "bad" one. The difference lies in the Water Sword achievable through gathering all the collectibles for upgrading the life meter.
9. Heroes & Generals
Heroes and Generals is a team game, and its primary purpose is to establish control over the territory (domination) by the team of its faction. To do this, you need to capture and hold the control points. Players can be reborn on them. At the moment, the game has three military factions: the United States, Germany and the Soviet Union. The player can purchase fighters of these factions and develop them. It is also possible to create a group of warriors, thereby allowing you to play with friends.
The variety of weapons and equipment depends on the faction. Also, you will have access to various upgrades. For stuff you can buy better shells, to set the supply crates for the infantry. Its different components can improve the weapon, and it is possible to put optics on some gun.
The game includes infantry units, tanks, aircraft and ground vehicles during the Second World war. The game has a diverse European landscape, from fields in rural areas to cities.
10. Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
11. Marvel Heroes
Marvel Heroes is an action-RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Gazillion Entertainment and Gargantuan. It was originally released in 2013. Gazillion Entertainment published the game. On review aggregator Metacritic, Marvel Heroes has a score of 81. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Marvel Heroes on macOS, PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game is sold via Steam.
12. Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Return to Castle Wolfenstein is an FPS developed within Wolfenstein franchise in 2001. It rebooted the series and was the fifth part of the intellectual property. The game functions on the Quake III: Arena engine.
The whole series and the Return, in particular, depict the events of the World War II. The game tells a story of the year 1943 and follows the story arc of the agent Blazkowicz and Agent One who infiltrated the Nazi base and found themselves captured and sent to the Castle Wolfenstein. The narrative centers around their escape past the overpowered enemies called "übersoldaten" and figuring out the solution to the multiple mazes.
The game is one of the progenitors of the corridor shooters — the notion has not been spoiled yet, and the strictly linear games were the classics of the genre. Although the title exploits the basic mechanics of shooting enemies and moving around the territory, the player is suggested with some firearms and tools.
There is a multiplayer which is based on a number of the quests and two teams set to accomplish them. The team who achieves the primary goal first wins. There are three modes: an objective, stopwatch, and checkpoint. Objective aims at the fulfilling the goal, and stopwatch controls the progress achieved within the period, and checkpoint fixes the progress at its milestones.
13. Sonic Adventure 2
In the fight between heroes and villains, will you choose to save the world or conquer it? The hunt for the Chaos Emeralds is on and battle lines have been drawn between Hero and Dark. Experience two unique adventures featuring both long-time heroes and new and returning villains as they battle for the fate of the world! Sonic Adventure™ 2 makes its return on Xbox LIVE Arcade with a full cast of playable heroes and villains, exciting two-player competitive modes, Chao Gardens, and more than 30 action-packed stages, all remastered in HD!
14. Tropico 3
According to the story, you play as "El Presidente" and head a small island country in Latin America. The action takes place in the midst of the cold war, which has an impact on the course of events.
The primary task is to ensure the fulfillment of five basic needs for each resident: food (the requirement to build farms), housing (if a resident does not have a house, or he has nothing to pay for it, he makes shacks that spoil the beauty of the city and increase crime), religion (construction of temples), entertainment (build bars, cafes, cinemas) and medical support (construction of hospitals)
How the government provides these aspects to its residents depends on the level of satisfaction of the population, as each need is different for each resident. If the level of happiness is low, the people can go to the rebels. And when the rebels accumulate a lot, they attack various objects, including the Palace. Undermining the Palace means defeat in the game, so in case of a low level of happiness, a vast army has to suppress the riots. But the military, in turn, must also be happy with life. Otherwise, a military coup may occur.
15. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Join Jill Valentine, the heroine and amazing survivor of the notorious disaster at the mansion, as her nightmare continues. The next terrifying drama from the blockbuster Resident Evil® Series. This unique adventure intricately reveals more of Umbrella Corporation’s nightmarish plot and picks up just hours before the events from Resident Evil® 2.
16. Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
This expansion pack to 2009's ARMA 2 features a standalone plot and setting and does not require installing the original game. Operation Arrowhead is set in an alternative 2012 in Takistan, a made-up mountainous Asian country reminiscent of Afghanistan. The protagonists are the NATO forces consisting of American, Czech and German military. Their mission is to overthrow the corrupt regime of colonel Muhammad Aziz and to protect neighboring (equally fictional) Karzeghistan from a Tatkistani invasion. The player will lead them through a series of battles in the desert, highland, and urban environment. At the various stages of the game, the player will control not only foot soldiers but also tanks and helicopters.
Operation Arrowhead adds certain new features to ARMA 2 gameplay. The expansion introduces additional vehicles and weapons, enhanced infrared vision, removable backpacks, and drones that can also be controlled by the player. There are also DLCs that allow you to add British soldiers and a private military company. The game is considered quite hardcore by its difficulty, even for experienced gamers, so it is recommended to complete a tutorial stage at the beginning.
17. Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a free-to-play multiplayer FPS developed by Nexon. It is a Counter-Strike spin-off developed on the original GoldSrc engine. The game is only available in Europe, CIS countries, NA, Australia, and New Zealand.
Unlike the original Counter-Strike, where the counter-terrorists were put against terrorists, CSN: Z offers a PvP and PvE zombie experience. Most of the original games are present in the game with minor edits.
Players are free to choose the character they want to play as with every character offering their own set of skills and abilities. Female characters are also present.
There is much more weaponry rather than in the original CS. Players can buy new weapons using the in-game store for in-game currency which can be bought using real money. Weapon skins are also present. The game also features a crafting system which allows for either upgrading the weapons you already own or create entirely new ones.
I feel its presence, the icy fingers upon my throat.
I hear its eerie sounds, unsettling my every thought.
I try in vain to slumber, my reveries gripped by violent terror. My only salvation, the shock of awakening.
Something is very, very wrong here.
Master storyteller Roberta Williams challenges you to experience the ultimate interactive nightmare.
- A thrilling storyline designed by a professional writer - Roberta Williams
- One of the first games utilizing full-motion video technology so well
- See for yourself what caused so much controversy around this game!
Categories in common with Phantasmagoria: Adventure
19. Rogue Warrior
Rogue Warrior is a character-driven, first-person-shooter, featuring Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko's explosive personality in an action-packed single player campaign, and intense multiplayer combat.
Playing as Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko, you go behind the iron curtain to disrupt a suspected North Korean ballistic missile program. Soon into the mission, you uncover a conspiracy that could turn the tides of the Cold War in the communists' favor. You must then take the mission into your own hands as you enter into the bowels of the USSR to destroy a technology that could change the balance of geopolitical power, leaving a trail of destruction in your wake!
- Play as a Real Life Legend - Play as Richard "Demo Dick" Marcinko — a real-life American badass. His defiant, crude, and sometimes ruthless behavior has earned him both glory and infamy in the history books. Now you take on his explosive nature as you engage in black ops and go against the rules of conventional warfare to get the job done.
- Brutal Kills - With more than 25 uniquely brutal kill moves, do what it takes to take out the enemy. No trick is too dirty as you maintain the element of surprise whenever possible - find and kill the enemy before they find you.
- Targets of Opportunity - Be an instrument of destruction as you create tactical advantages by eliminating any and all targets that would otherwise benefit the enemy.
- Multiplayer Mode - Go head to head against others online and even perform brutal kill moves on your friends.
- Award-winning Talent - Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee Mickey Rourke voices Dick Marcinko's in-game character.
20. Silent Hill Homecoming
In Silent Hill Homecoming, Alex Shepherd has returned to his hometown of Shepherd's Glen to investigate the sudden disappearance of his brother. From Shepherd's Glen to the foggy streets of Silent Hill, Alex will face the darkest of horrors while struggling with his own grip on reality. Alex must unravel the mystery behind his nightmares, discover the truth behind his brother's disappearance, and confront the evil that has taken hold of his soul.
Enter the next chapter of Silent Hill as you delve deeper in the tormented history of the town and learn of the evil that surrounds Toluca Lake
From the murky fog to the ominous shadows, all-new next-gen graphics bring Silent Hill to life like never before
Solve treacherous and deadly puzzles to discover the mysterious secrets behind the evil that has cursed the town of Silent Hill
Silent Hill Homecoming features an all-new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka
21. Rising Storm 2: VIETNAM
PC Gamer’s 2011 & 2013 ‘Multiplayer Game of the Year’, published by Tripwire Interactive and developed by Antimatter Games, the same team that created the award-winning and innovative asymmetric gameplay of the original Rising Storm.
For the first time, the authentic gunplay and visceral first-person action of the Red Orchestra series is coming to an era of automatic rifles, man-portable grenade launchers and more modern weapons systems. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam casts players into a brutal, authentic recreation of the Vietnam War.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam offers intense tactical action for up to 64 players in battles between the US forces and the Vietnamese, with each force having their own unique abilities and tactical advantages such as Napalm Strikes, Artillery Barrages, surface-to-air missiles, traps, ambushes and more.
A variety of authentic period weapons available including the M16, M14, M60, M79 and M3 Grease Gun for the Americans; and the Type 56 Assault Rifle (a Chinese copy of the famous AK-47), RPG-7, MAT-49, SKS Carbine and many, many more for the Vietcong.
Weapons also have a wide range of functionality with in-game implications, including adjustable stocks, attachable bayonets, and a new and advanced recoil system which builds on the already phenomenal weapon handling that the Red Orchestra series is famous for.
Players on the US team will be able to pilot 3 different helicopters - the UH-1H "Huey" transport, the OH-6 "Loach" light recon and the powerful AH-1G "Cobra" attack helicopter.
Play as both the United States Military and Vietnamese resistance fighters. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam allows players to control either the U.S. Army and Marines Corps or the militarized and guerrilla forces of North Vietnam - the NVA and the Viet Cong.
Each map faithfully recreates the look of the Vietnam experience and aims to pull players directly into the war with its extreme authenticity to real life.
Maps will include the famous jungles of Vietnam, but will also cover battles that occurred in cities, on rolling hills, in US Firebases, Rice Fields, Plantations and many more authentic locations.
Game types include Red Orchestra's classic territory control mode, the new Supremacy mode, for large-scale combat including helicopters, VC tunnels and more, as well as the new smaller Skirmish mode and maps designed for 16 or less players.
These new smaller maps are designed to be a more competitive, squad-based experience that reflect the small unit actions that Vietnam is famous for.
Enhanced squad system that allows players to set up squads as they want them - name them, add their friends, set the squad tag color in game. Once in game, easy identification of your squad in the world and on maps - and dedicated VOIP channels for the squad, as well as bonuses for working together.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam's focus will be player skill and balance. We won't be locking content like weapon upgrades, improved player characteristics or new armaments behind a rank or experience system. We want to put the tools to succeed in the hands of every player.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam will allow players to customize their player characters with additional uniform and equipment variants earned as they play. These will include new headgear, clothing, tattoos, glasses and more.
22. Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia
Join Nikolaï Orelov in his search for redemption as you journey through an iconic, propaganda art style Russia in 2.5D gameplay.
• Survive the aftermath of October Revolution.
Dive into the middle of a major historical event served by iconic propaganda art style and its revolutionary symbolism. Jump on the famous trans-Siberian train, infiltrate the Kremlin and escape from Moscow!
• Experience the thrill of being a stealthy Assassin in a modern setting.
Explore a new contemporary setting in the 20th century and its modern stealth systems, such as elevators, radios & trip wires. Interact with new vehicles like trucks, trains & tanks.
• Switch between two playable characters.
Embody Nikolaï, snipe targets with his silenced rifle, detonate mines from a distance or get up close with its bayonet. Discover Nikolaï’s Mechanical Winch, a versatile tool that sends electric shocks.
Play Anastasia, infiltrate narrow channels and discover her exclusive Helix Blade.
23. Wargame: European Escalation
Wargame: European Escalation is a real-time strategy game developed by Eugen Systems.
The game takes place during the end of the Cold War and explores the face off of NATO and the countries of the Warsaw Pact. More than 300 units of eight countries are present in the game.
The singleplayer mode features four campaigns (One for the FRG and the U.S. and two for the USSR). Each campaign is a hypothetical war scenario between the NATO and Eastern forces in Central Europe.
There is no unit building present in the game. Every arriving reinforcement is paid for using deployment points, which are accumulated for control over key areas. Reinforcements are not unlimited, as the amount of purchasable units is limited. Units earn experience on the battlefield and if they survive until the end of the mission, they can be used on the next level of the campaign.
Units have a set of stats: experience, health, psyche, ammo count, and accuracy. The units psyche depends on the state of the battle with the enemy forces. If a unit suffers a panic attack, it's efficiency goes way down. Vehicles can be upgraded. Some of the units are only present in the game's multiplayer mode. Initially, the player has access to a little number of the game's units. New units are purchasable for the command stars that are awarded both in single and multiplayer modes. The players can get 840 stars overall.
Categories in common with Wargame: European Escalation: Strategy
25. Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
Based on Ken Follett's world-bestseller, ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ retells the story of the village of Kingsbridge in a whole new interactive way. Play as Jack, Aliena, and Philip and change the events of the book through exploration, decision-making, and dialogues.
12th century, England: In a time of great poverty and war, a small town begins the construction of a cathedral to claim wealth and security for its people. In their struggle to survive, lives and destinies intertwine. Philip the monk becomes prior to the small abbey of Kingsbridge. At the same time, a boy called Jack is raised in the woods by his outlawed mother. His apprenticeship as a stonemason paves his way to become a gifted master builder. Together with the disgraced noblewoman Aliena, Jack and Philip begin the construction of one of the greatest cathedrals England will ever see.
26. de Blob 2
In de Blob 2 Comrade Black and the Inkies are back with a whole new plot to rid the world of color. With all-new help from Papa Blanc and his flock of followers the Blancs, Blob and his friends will have their work cut out for them bringing color back to the citizens of Prisma City. Set off on an action-packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life. De Blob 2 is a creative evolution driven by your imagination.
Imagine: Set off on an action packed color adventure with 12 new single player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want
Laugh: Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc's evil hypno plot to steal all the color from Prisma City
Power: Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob
Explore: Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City
Transform: Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini missions and epic boss battles to restore color and music back to this rich universe
Share: Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in all new co-operative multiplayer modes.PC
27. Kingpin — Life of Crime
Kingpin is a tale of revenge. Take control of a street gang and order your recruits to attack, defend or even do a little safe-cracking to pick up some needed cash. Use that cash to buy nastier weapons and take down your punk enemies in this intense first-person shooter. Being the Kingpin is half attitude and all action.
Start your own gang and recruit right from the streets. If a new gang member turns out to be a punk, blast him and make room for new ones. Move up in the world, but watch out for the Kingpin; eventually you're going to have to take him on.
Somewhere in a past that never crossed paths with the future lies the world of the Kingpin. Burned out buildings and urban decay are the landscape. Local gangs roam the streets, protecting their turf and scoping out opportunities.
Some of the features include
16-player multiplayer action via LAN or Internet
Location-specific damage — shoot a snitch in the kneecaps or snuff out a rival with a head-shot
28. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Engineered specifically for the PC by Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six returns to deliver the tensest close-quarters battles ever experienced online. In this episode, Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats, tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Change in story and mission composition - Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience - Rainbow Six Lockdown™ has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps - Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals - All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the in-game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.
29. Steel Rats
Become one of the Steel Rats, a biker gang sworn to protect their city against an invading army of alien robots - Junkbots. Wreck and ride through hordes of enemies, switching between four unique characters as you wreak havoc with the ultimate killing machine; your flame spewing, saw bladed, motorcycle.
Ride in style through the retro futuristic world of Steel Rats. Set in an alternate version of 1940’s USA, gear up and mount your chromed stallion and save Coastal City from the invading horde of Junkbots. Your motorcycle is your weapon designed to crush your enemies in awesome and stylish ways whilst traversing up, down left and right, over rooftops and through enemy-infested tunnels.FeaturesRace, shoot, stunt all for the price of one!
Now for something a bit different. Steel Rats blends genres in a way no game has before, infusing 2.5D stunt bike, racing action with precise platforming and intense vehicular combat.Drive and destroy!
Your motorcycle is your weapon in the fight against an invading horde of alien Junkbots. Combine up close melee combat and precise, deadly shooting with a ludicrous vehicular arsenal including wheel-mounted saw blades, harpoon guns, flame spewing exhausts, and handlebar mounted mini guns. We’re sure you’ll find some juicy ways of using these tools to wreak havoc on your enemies.Ride with style
Start your engine and master the realistic physics based controls of your bike to perform stunts and skillfully destroy Junkbots with a barrage of special abilities and weaponry. The more creative the destruction the better, ride up walls, backflip of the side of buildings and unleash havoc mid-air whilst riding upside down.Dash and explore!
Discover the secrets of Coastal City and reveal the mystery of the Junkbot invasion. Explore each level, find every collectible, unlock new areas and dominate the leaderboard.Meet the Gang
Choose which of the four members of the Steel Rats you want to play as and switch them up any time you want. Each character has a unique ability and weapon equipped to their custom built ride, allowing you to unleash some serious damage on the Junkbot horde.
A hardened biker hailing from Boston. Proud leader of the Steel Rats, riding his armored bike straight into the fray.
Born in Brasil, she grew up on the streets of Coastal City. A bold racer, leaving her enemies in a wake of fire.
A teenage, japaneese-american savant. Brilliant mechanic and prodigious engineer.
A long time performer of a travelling German stunt circus. A madman who likes to live (and ride) on the edge.
30. Sea Dogs
Sea Dogs is an epic role-playing game for the pirate in all of us. Return to the age of sail as a young captain looking to make a name in the world. Develop your character from humble beginnings and rise to control all of the islands for your country or yourself. You can give your allegiance to one of three countries or choose to serve only yourself as a swashbuckling pirate. Build your wealth and reputation and use it to acquire bigger ships and better crewman. Hire other captains to join you in attacking and capturing other ships or forts. Where you go and what you do is up to you. The choices in Sea Dogs are endless, and so is the fun.
Play as one of four sides (British, French, Spanish, or Pirate) or change allegiances during the game.
Nonlinear campaign allows players to choose quests or play the game any way they want.
20 different ship types to choose from, from small boats to large battleships.
Location-specific ship damage allows you to send their sails up in flames, bring the mast crashing to the deck, or shoot holes in the hull.
Realistic and dynamic wind and weather effects as well as day and night cycle.
31. Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
As Indiana Jones, you’ll travel to 1935 China to prevent a powerful artifact from falling into evil hands. This globe-spanning adventure pits you against evil Nazis and the Asian underworld. It’ll take more than just a trusty whip and pistol to avoid the perils of the Emperor’s Tomb.
Indy's latest adventure plays out in dramatic fashion thanks to new gameplay features such as brawling combat. This time, in addition to using his trademark whip and pistol, Indy can engage in fierce hand-to-hand combat against foes, many of whom are well-versed in martial arts. Improvised weapons such as shovels, chairs and table legs also can be used to fend off adversaries. The result is a more immersive and more Indy-like gameplay experience, set amidst spine-tingling movie-like action sequences, such as a rickshaw chase in Hong Kong and a spectacular battle atop moving gondolas in the South China Sea area.
• Explore levels across the globe from Ceylon and Istanbul to Hong Kong and beyond.
• Shotguns, submachine guns, improvised weapons - and of course, Indy’s trusty whip and pistol.
• Fierce fighting action and hand-to-hand combat.
• Original storyline with new villains, wicked enemies and an alluring partner.
• Leap, swim, climb and punch your way through exotic locales.
32. Alpha Prime
Alpha Prime is a singleplayer FPS game developed by Black Element Software.
In a distant future, a space asteroid mining corporation successfully find a never before seen asteroid with the richest deposits of a mineral, that is used for powering the intergalactic space vessels. When the State Business Federation deployed miners on this asteroid, it was discovered that this amount of a valuable resource causes insomnia, drives the miners both suicidal and homicidal. Further mining was deemed highly dangerous, causing further evacuation of the miners. The asteroid was sealed off. Arnold Weiss is recruited by his old friend for a search and rescue mission.
The game features ten fairly open-ended levels. The environments of the game are highly interactive. The gameplay of the game resembles the classic first-person shooters of the early 2000s with several new additions. The players can hack terminals that reveal the events happened on the asteroid before the evacuation of a mining mission. Sometimes, the players have to solve basic hacking puzzles to proceed further. A classical Max Payne influenced bullet time is also present in the game. This allows to slow down time in the most complicated combat situations.
The game's soundtrack composed by the Czech musician Kasny Jaroslav was highly praised by the critics. All the sixteen tracks were released to the public free of charge.
Categories in common with Alpha Prime: Action
33. Blitzkrieg Anthology
Eisenhower, Rommel, Zhukov; Assume your rightful place among the great generals commanding the Allies, Germans or Soviets as they advance through the decisive battles of WWII. Blitzkrieg is the latest development in WWII real-time strategy gaming combining flexibility, historic accuracy and endless playability into one of the most challenging and enjoyable games yet!Blitzkrieg's unique and completely flexible campaign structure puts you in control of deciding how your forces will fare in each of the major engagements that comprise three central Campaigns. Hardcore vets have the option of engaging the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, or more cautious players can choose from pre-defined or unlimited randomly generated side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades as well as wear down the enemy before the central conflict.Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge as each unit is endowed with the actual capabilities and characteristics that existed at the time. Details such as the thickness of a tank's armor down to the range of infantry rifles add a level of previously unprecedented realism. Each campaign has been meticulously researched to provide an accurate depiction of the battles that took place, while still maintaining the flexibility (and fun!) necessary to let you play the way you want.Two robust editors are Blitzkrieg's keys to unlocking endless game play possibilities. The Mission Editor allows you to generate and add your own missions, chapters and campaigns according to the options you want most, from level of difficulty to type of action. The Resource Editor gives you total license to redesign the game, add or modify units, characteristics, colors, textures, sounds and more - unlimited freedom to play the game on your terms.Key Features
- Flexible campaign structure that frees you from standard difficulty and level settings
- Historically accurate campaigns where you lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time
- Mission and Resource editors let you create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects
- Command over 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Build bridges, dig trenches and pits, lay mines, resupply and repair units and call in air support when needed
- Battles feature different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play
Categories in common with Blitzkrieg Anthology: Strategy
34. Painkiller: Recurring Evil
Battle never ceases in the realm known as Hell. This time around it's a battle for the freedom of your very soul. Will you be able to escape from the prison hidden in the darkest deepest chasm of Hell? Do you have enough courage to travel through the most dangerous and twisted areas, infamous for their unsafety, even among demons themselves? Are you prepared to significantly reduce the demonic population?
Once again you have the chance to experience the magnificent dark atmosphere of the good (or evil?) Painkiller, the only true oldschool First Person Shooter, tough as nails, without a trace of remorse, without a glimpse of motion blur or other technological makeup. Just Painkiller and nothing else matters!Key features:
- 5 completely new levels with impressive locations like an Angkor temple, a massive old warehouse and a highway where hundreds of cars crashed.
- A new campaign of 5+ hours of new and genuine Painkiller action!
- Even more bloodshed and action per square meter: immerse into freaking intense gameplay & ultimately challenging FPS action
- More dense maps and sick enemies than ever before: kill over 6,000 uniquely spawned wicked monsters
- Continues the story of Bill Sherman
- Improved graphics, AI, environments as well as new atmospheric soundtrack
Categories in common with Painkiller: Recurring Evil: Action
35. Infestation: Survivor Stories Classic
Infestation: Survivor Stories is a Survival Horror MMO that immerses players in a zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic world in which a viral outbreak has decimated the human population leaving in its wake, a nightmare of epic proportion.
- A Huge Persistent World: This is an nonlinear open world game
- Explore, Scavenge, Kill, Survive: You are one of the few survivors and must navigate the desolate countryside exploring cities and scavenging for items
- Group with other players to increase your chances of survival
- Combination of First-Person and Third Person Perspectives
- Meld of PVE (Player versus Environment) and PVP (Player versus Player)
- Safe Settlements where Players can access their global inventory
- Create your own Clans
- Reputation system – Choose to become a lawman or bandit
- Leave Messages for friends in the game world with a time capsule
- Immersive environment with unique and spine chilling sound effects
- Huge variation of melee and firearm weapon types
36. Trackmania United Forever Star Edition
TrackMania is the most entertaining car racing game ever. Millions of players play it in single or multiplayer modes. TrackMania United Forever is the ultimate TrackMania edition thanks to the numerous additions and innovations it has to offer. This version brings together all the environments of the series and comes with a huge, enriched single-player campaign including 4 different modes and 420 progressively difficult tracks.
Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
- 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
- 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.
- Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
- Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
- Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
- Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
- Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.
Categories in common with Trackmania United Forever Star Edition: Racing
37. Darkstar One
Darkstar One offers a fantastic amount of freedom of choice. The story-based missions gradually lead you deeper into the galaxy to new races, new technologies and ever stronger opponents. Explore a vast array of solar systems in search of hidden artifacts of ancient races, essential objects for upgrading your ship--the Darkstar One.
In addition to artifacts, acquire credits to purchase better equipment, such as weapons and shields. Earn credits in a myriad of ways: by taking on assignments, bounty hunting, piracy, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards and more.
- A vast, simulated universe with many unique races, space ships and battle tactics.
- Elaborate story, related by more than fifty minutes of video sequences.
- Configure and upgrade your ship, Darkstar One, any way you choose--build a fast attack ship with many light weapons or a near-invincible cruiser with heavy weaponry.
- Over two hundred different weapons, shields and equipment items.
- Rockets, torpedoes and mines feature special tactical uses: mines can fire at opponents or distract approaching missiles.
- The "Spell Weapon": a special weapon with a powerful effect similar to certain spells in role-playing games. This weapon becomes increasingly versatile throughout the game and greatly increases tactical options.
- Acquire weapons from other races - Mount distinctive weapons from other races on "Darkstar One," each featuring unique functions that require different battle tactics.
- Embark on special missions - explore canyons or even underground on unknown worlds.
- Freedom of choice - earn credits in many ways: fighting, piracy, assignments, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards, and more.
- Play as the "good" or the "bad" guy and take advantage of political disputes.
38. Half Dead
SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE COLONY P-9174
NOTICE OF SENTENCING:
The Supreme Council of the Colony p-9174 wishes to inform you that your crimes have been analyzed and classified as "crimes of a violent nature". The Court has nobly decided to allow you the opportunity to choose a punishment from the list below:
1. Participation in the entertainment show "Half Dead", which allows the possibility of a punishment exemption.
2. Due process capital punishment.
We would like to remind you that the Council respects the rights of its citizens. Therefore, choose the penalty that conforms to your political conventions and religious beliefs. Your decision will be accepted without delay.
Extra information about the "Half Dead" program and exemption conditions:
The show takes place in a facility composed of a network of rooms. Some are empty. Others, however, contain objects of perilous nature. Your goal is to locate the exit and escape from the complex.
Win the game and you'll win your freedom.
Participation in the Half Dead Program is an opportunity to serve your country. All the proceeds earned by the show will be used to support our democracy and fight the insolent rebels who threaten our system.
39. Ultimate Arena
Many will enter, one will win.
It has taken a few millennia for the art of the arena to be perfected, but we've finally done it. Ultimate Arena puts you in charge of the greatest battle royale, the one that you pick who fights and the conditions they fight under. Take charge by setting up landmines, deploying care packages, and initiating arena events.
Create characters, all the little sayings they make, the battle cries, the final speeches, or perhaps create new events like rabid kittens that fall from the sky, a poisonous fog that eats humans alive, or maybe a rogue robot that feeds on living flesh! Your imagination and the limited amount of space left on your SSD are the limit! Share your characters and events with friends on the Steam Workshop and soon you'll have a collection of billions upon billions of unique experiences inside the Ultimate Arena.
Like tinkering with code? We've open sourced Ultimate Arena, now anyone can request features or even write them into the game yourself! As time goes on more and more features will be added to make the world's most advanced arena simulator even better!
Ultimate Arena left Early Access in August of 2016 and has had 2 major updates since. The latest is "Staycation Nation", a tribute to all of the Americans staying at home during the summer and cracking open a cold one with the boys. It's your job to create the most exciting Staycation or die trying.
40. Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a feature-rich, town building simulator strategy game with engaging survival aspects. Lead your people: a small group of refugees who were forced to start again on an unknown island.
Terraform and shape the land and expand with houses, pastures, orchards, farms, windmills and many other buildings. Forage in the forest, hunt for prey, grow crops and domestic animals for food. As Winter creeps up, ensure you stock up with enough firewood, charcoal and warm clothes to survive, and remember: a lack of vitamins in good rations may lead to disease and could even totally wipe out your village!
You can oversee your village from a birdseye view or occupy one of your villagers to control and perform tasks in a first person view to speed things up or just to explore.
Some of the more exciting features:
- Advanced farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow villagers.
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs to your stocks.
- Real time weather and seasons system. The seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you’ll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow - that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
41. The Painscreek Killings
Janet, a young and upcoming journalist, has been asked by her editor to investigate the mysterious abandonment of a once lively town. Based on the information released by the media about the killings and supernatural sightings, Janet set foot into the town thinking she would find an interesting story to publish, only to uncover secrets that were meant to stay hidden forever. The Painscreek Killings is a first-person, explorable mystery solving game set in a fictional town of United States in the 1990s.Key Features
- Non-linear, semi-open world game where you are free to explore wherever your instincts take you.
- Note-taking and in-game photographing to aid in your investigation.
- Use your powers of observation and deduction to piece together the secrets of Painscreek.
- Find the truth and publish your story in tomorrow's papers.
42. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows takes you back to how it all began. Be the four Turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael in the fight to save New York City from mutants, the Foot and Shredder. With seamless co-op, along with team combo moves and relentless combat, this is the game fans have been waiting for.
- Turtle Power! Switch between all 4 Turtles anytime!
- 4 Dynamic Modes: Campaign, Arcade Mode, Challenge Mode and Dojo Training.
- Multiplayer: Seamless 4-player Co-Op Online Multiplayer to allow you to truly play as TMNT!
- Team TMNT: Engaging group-based combat system with synchronized combo attacks.
- BONUS Original Red Bandana Code! Enter this code to unlock all four red bandanas from the original TMNT comic books! ALT+yabbayabba
Categories in common with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows: Action
43. We Know the Devil
Anyone can kill the devil; that's why they always make teens the vampire slayers, the magical girls. But some kids can't even get that right; and that's why meangirl Neptune, tomboy Jupiter, and shy shy Venus have to endure one more week of summer camp and each other, singing boring songs about jesus, doing busywork for adults, and hoping god's radio can't hear them.
Before they can leave the summer scouts, they've got to spend twelve hours in the loneliest cabin in the woods and wait for the devil to come and live through the night--or not. You know.
44. Post Scriptum
Post Scriptum is a WW2 simulation game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battle, difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork. Players will relive the events of ‘Operation Market Garden’ across the fields and towns of Holland. This massive Allied assault consisted of a coordination of the British and American Airborne to capture key bridges while the British XXXth Corps moved to reinforce them through Highway 69. However, consecutive delays in consolidating ground from the north of Belgium through Nijmegen forced the 1st British Airborne Division in Arnhem to make a stand much longer than anticipated. With no successful link between the XXXth Corps and the Airborne in sight, the seventh and final bridge in Arnhem was considered lost.
‘The Bloody Seventh’ is our name for the initial focus of the project as we feel it succinctly details the struggle that the British paratroopers had to endure while waiting for their army counterpart to establish a link through the lower Rhine.
Players will be given the option to fight with the British Airborne Division, British XXX Corps or several branches of the German Army, such as the Wehrmacht or the Waffen SS. It’s a rare opportunity to experience the intense battlefield that was the Battle of Arnhem, which stretched across farms, woods, villages and city areas. Each area is being accurately recreated from archival references that range from street level to aerial images. Whether you’re jumping out of a plane, resupplying friendlies or operating a tank you will find multiple reasons to drop back into the battlefield in this grand scaled representation of a WW2 setting never explored in a large multiplayer environment.
INFRA is what we like to call a gun-free puzzle adventure. Instead of large explosions and powerful guns, you will rely on your cunning to survive puzzles in an incredibly detailed world. As you travel through the infrastructure of a city you will find that your actions and thorough observations ultimately determine if others will survive. A society obsessed with upgradation has brought a disaster upon itself and it is your job to help restore it.
46. Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
FAST, DEADLY AND UNRELENTING COMBAT
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is a super fast playing, high intensity on-rails shooter set in modern-day Afghanistan. Whether fighting up close and personal with guns and grenades, raining down fire from a helicopter or laying waste with a main battle tank, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is an immediately fun, pickup-and-play experience for hardcore gamers and novices alike.
EXPERIENCE FAST-PACED ACTION SET IN MODERN-DAY AFGHANISTAN
You've battled through some of the most intense combat situations known to man — and it ain't over yet. Afghanistan is teeming with insurgents, and every day brings on new challenges. Today, it's up to you and your men to bring down the enemy. The intelligence reports tell you that enemy forces have been plotting their next move from a shack hidden deep within the forest on a secluded mountainside. You're going to surprise them in their own territory — and you're bringing Heavy Fire.
Stay sharp in this blisteringly fast-paced modern day shooter. Protect your team as you move from cover to cover, eliminating threats as they appear! Fight on foot or in a variety of vehicles including tanks, helicopters, and APCs. Utilize weapons ranging from handguns to mounted cannons and grenades to stay alive, keep fighting, and complete your mission.
- 24 missions featuring Exclusive Multi-Cover System
- Experience gut-wrenching, fast-paced action set in modern-day Afghanistan
- Fight on foot. Fight by tank, assault vehicle, and helicopter
- More than 60 awards, ranks, and equipment upgrades
- Co-op multiplayer play for up to 4 players on one machine
- High quality graphics designed for 1080p
- Steam Cloud, Leaderboards, Achievements & Trading Cards!
47. Iron Harvest
Iron Harvest is now available on Kickstarter, you can read more about it here
“After World War 1 farmers found a plethora of unexploded ordnance, barbed wire, weapons, shrapnel and bullets while ploughing their fields. They called it the Iron Harvest.”
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game (RTS) for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC, set in the alternate reality of 1920+.
You lead hero characters, mechs, and soldiers into battle. Cover mechanics and dynamic destruction play a major role in combat. Your squads take cover automatically, but a simple brick wall will only offer protection against small calibers, not against mech-mounted cannons.
Throughout its open sandbox levels you have to find your own way to reach the goals set by the dynamic story line.
1920+ was developed by Polish artist Jakub Różalski and earned him a cult-following because of his beautiful artworks painted in the style of the old masters.
“We love games like Company of Heroes or Men at War and want to bring a similar gameplay experience to this fantastic world Jakub created.” Jan Theysen, Project Lead at KING Art Games.
The game is in its early development phase and is scheduled to launch 2019.
The game takes place in the world of 1920+, an alternate version of our own world where mankind, fascinated by technology, engines and iron, invented powerful walking machines. Once mighty weapons on the battlefields of the Great War, they are now part of everyday life.
Mighty factions fight for influence, while hidden forces are working towards the destabilization of Europe, determined to set the world on fire once again.
The Saxony Empire is one of the most influential countries in Europe, with powerful industry, developed cities, modern factories and a strong military tradition. After the unfavorable conditions of surrender in the Great War, the current mood in the Empire is bad, and proud elites and humiliated aristocrats secretly oppose the Emperor’s appeasement policies.
The Polania Republic is a large agricultural country with a long history. It is trying to maintain its status and territory, struggling with its aggressive neighbors: The Saxony Empire in the west and Rusviet in the east. Polania initiated a program to modernize its army while a large part of the country is still occupied by Rusviet forces.
Rusviet is huge, powerful, and has unmatched industrial and population potential. However, the country is tired and worn out by the long war. People are frustrated, and the power of Tsar Nikolaj weakens. Mysterious Grigori Rasputin has become an extraordinarily powerful man and revolution is in the air...
48. Men of Valor
They fought for Freedom... They fought for each other.
Vietnam, 1965. You are Dean Shepard, a "cherry" to the 'Nam with zero war experience other than standard boot camp training at Parris Island, SC. Along with your platoon, you will fight the NVA and the Vietcong in true historic locales and battles such as Khe Sahn and the Tet Offensive, transporting you to a time and place American history that only a few can say they experienced firsthand.
- Experience the real Vietnam War - from Jungle-Based Ambushes to intense urban Firefights
- Unique battle chatter audio-re-creates the chaotic nature of combat
- 13 Action-packed combat missions spanning four authentic operations
- Rich detailed environments and realistic weaponry
- Pick your tour of Duty-Single-Player campaign or Multiplayer online combat for up to 24 players
Categories in common with Men of Valor: Action
Clutch is a fast-paced arcade racing game which will challenge the resilience of anyone's nerves. You play as a person who has survived a catastrophe of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), while everyone else in the city has been transformed into a bloodthirsty zombie. You return to the abandoned city, looking for a way to change the zombies back into humans. The only way to survive is to move on fast armored vehicles. The player will complete different missions: racing, rescue and more to finally learn the truth.
- A multitude of drivable vehicles and upgrades
- Many ways to destroy zombies
- The LHC campus is a complete city open for exploration, sandbox style
- 8 game modes of racing and combat
- Advanced collision and damage physics
- Diversity of artifacts that affect the player and rivals
50. Railroad Tycoon 3
Railroad Tycoon 3 features 25 scenarios challenging players to recreate magnificent feats of railroading history from around the world. Players can lay track (including tunnels and overpasses), pick from over 40 locomotives from early steams to modern bullets, choose to haul over 35 types of cargo in a dynamic economy, and participate in an advanced stock market.
The new 3-D engine takes the franchise to the next level, allowing smooth scaling from an 'eye in the sky' view of an entire continent down to super detailed close-up of a beautifully modeled train, building, or just the landscape.
Railroad Tycoon 3 also includes more multiplayer support than its predecessor, integrating an on-line chat and matchmaking service. To top everything off, the game's soundtrack features another installment of some of the best authentic blues, bluegrass, and Americana music around.
Multiplayer available in LAN mode only.