The best games like Gwent: The Witcher Card Game are:
- arrow_rightDota 2
- arrow_rightThe Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightMORTAL KOMBAT X
- arrow_rightFortnite: Save The World
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightGrim Dawn
- arrow_rightSatellite Reign
- arrow_rightDungeon of the Endless
100 Best Games Like Gwent: The Witcher Card Game:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (44)
- PlayStation 4 (62)
- iOS (59)
- Android (44)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (70)
- Nintendo Switch (34)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Nintendo DSi (2)
- Xbox 360 (25)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (33)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Dota 2
What used to be an unofficial modded map for the Warcraft 3, ended up being the most budgeted cybersport discipline, gathering millions of people to watch annual international championships.
MOBA genre started with the DOTA, Defense of the Ancients, which can be efficiently described as 5 vs 5 top-down action strategy game, during which players are tasked to destroy the enemy core while protecting their own.
Players can pick out of the roster of 112 heroes and battle on the single map while taking advantage of field vision, resources and item build that can either make heroes stronger or disable the enemy. DOTA 2 is still active, and receives updates weekly, reshaping metas and refreshing game balance, if by any chance some heroes became unreasonably strong. Each hero has not only a unique set of abilities but is fully customizable, through getting items for heroes after matches of through the trade. Not only heroes but terrain, couriers, that deliver items for you and even match announcers, that can be voiced by heroes, professional casters of just memorable characters from other forms of media.
Categories in common with Dota 2: Action
2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
The player is Geralt of Rivia, infamous monster slayer. In the second game of the series, titular witcher is involved in the inner conflicts of Temeria, where he stopped the rebellion and was hired as a bodyguard of Temerian King Foltest. Eventually, Foltest was assassinated by a witcher-like assassin, and the only person fitting the description was Geralt.
The game combat system was reworked, in order to add traps and ranged throwing weapon, giving players more control over the course of the battle. It’s still a third person action RPG, and the player can upgrade and improve general abilities, swordsmanship, alchemy, and magic.
The enhanced edition includes additional hours of content, new cinematics, the original soundtrack, game manual and quest handbook, among other things. The new tutorial allows players to spend more time to master new game mechanics and see for themselves visual improvements to the core game.
Categories in common with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition: Role Playing
3. MORTAL KOMBAT X
Mortal Kombat X is a fighting game involving 1x1 encounters. The game is the part of a massive Mortal Kombat franchise which originates in 1992 being one of the first fighting games. The MK universe includes films, literature, and TV-shows, let alone dozens of games.
The game features unique abilities throughout all of the series' titles. Fatality — the final death blow was introduced in the first section and have made its way to the Mortal Kombat X. The new piece of a franchise, nevertheless, implements newer mechanics such as X-Ray — a sharp blow delivered when the respective scale is fulfilled and breaking combos, utilizing the same bar but allowing a player to defend themselves.
The storyline of a game lists is superb, and every new title brings enrichment into it. Mortal Kombat X tells a story of a self-titled tournament in the NetherRealm — a place somewhere between the land of the living and dead. The victor was supposed to become a NetherRealm's curator up until the next round of a championship. The MK X features 24 fighters with expending the list up to 33 playable characters thanks to two DLCs.
4. Fortnite: Save The World
Fortnite is a survival simulator with an open world.
The primary goal of the game is to collect resources and then try to survive at day and night directly. Players will gather in teams to collect items that they can use to build a Fort during the day and to defend against zombies at night. Construction will be the main mechanics, a lot of items will be in the game. Players can build and edit each wall of their Fort, build stairs, roof and windows, sculpting them according to a particular need. The terrain and map in the game are randomly generated, and players are given various ranged weapons (like a sniper rifle) as well as edged weapons (like a katana). You can also create weapons, and character skills can be customised through upgrades.
The game features four different classes: ninja, alien, commando, and builder. Different classes have different abilities. For example, the builder builds faster and cheaper, and also strengthens the buildings themselves. And the ability to melee is much better in the ninja class than in other classes. Players can also destroy environment objects and scenery to get resources.
5. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
In the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items can be transferred. For example, to make a barricade of them at the entrance. You can create strong combinations of objects. For example, tie a knife to a broomstick and get a spear.
In the game world, much is connected. If the enemy is wet, it will be harder to defeat him with a fiery spell. The player's actions also do not remain without consequences, especially immoral, such as looting and murder.
Between the characters is a dialogue. If it concerns a joint action, but the characters can not agree, the game itself will decide for them. It is interesting that the relationship in this pair can also develop in a romantic direction.
6. Grim Dawn
Grim Dawn is an Action RPG developed by Crate Entertainment.
The game is set in a gritty fictional world, which resembles the Victorian era. In a war-torn world of Cairn, humanity is close to extinction. Cairn became a battleground for two extra-terrestrial forces - the Aetherials and Chthonians. Both of which are eager to completely wipe out humanity for different reasons. The game tells us a story of several humans that try to adapt and survive the harsh times.
Like in most Action RPGs, the main focus of the game is put on battling the enemies and gathering loot - armor, potions, weapons, and gold. Grim Dawn features a crafting system that is similar to the one in a popular mod DoTA. The developers put a strong emphasis on the enhanced physics in the game, environmental kills, enemies dismemberment and a totally new mission system.
The players are free to choose one of eight classes present in the game. Several factions are also featured. As the plot progresses, the player will have to choose which factions to join. Joining one faction will make the opposing one hostile to the protagonist.
7. Satellite Reign
Satellite Reign is a real-time strategy, where you customize your team of four members and fight the tyranny of a mega-corporation called Dracogenics. The game is set in the open-world cyberpunk future, so the visuals combine dark locations with neon-highlighted spots. The gameplay depends on your soldiers’ class. You can use agents with different abilities to form a group that suits your playstyle. There are multiple ways to complete missions, whether you prefer to be stealthy or rush through enemies’ facilities.
The story takes place in a fictional City, where Dracogenics gets the full control over politics and military forces. To release the city, you become the head of a rival corporation and set attacks against Dracogenics. The goal is to overcome the evil syndicate using well-designed tactics.
Except for missions, the game pays attention to the technology development and resource management you need to provide to defeat Dracogenics. Meanwhile, the interaction between your corporation and civilians is minimal, so you don’t need to affect their attitude to you to win.
8. Dungeon of the Endless
Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense game and the third in the series which includes Endless Space and Endless Legend. The game plot is about a prison spaceship which escape pod had crashed in the alien planet. The player controls survivors from that ship, who have to escape the multi-layered structure in the strange planet by taking an energy crystal through several floors filled with angry creatures. There are randomly generated levels in the game in which the player has not only to explore but also to collect resources in order to enable power to various rooms and turrets to divert attention of enemies in order to move the crystal from the starting point of the level into the elevator to the next floor.
In each level of the game the player has to choose two characters who are different in their stats such as health, attack, defense power and movement speed. The player has the option to either control one of two selected characters separately or in tandem.
9. Dungeons 2
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
10. SteamWorld Heist
Steamworld Heist is a pirate-themed turn-based strategy with shooter and platformer elements. You take on the role of a pirate captain, Piper, as she recruits robots and leads them through space to capture enemy ships. The game has a side-scrolling perspective, and most levels are procedurally generated.
The main resource in the game’s universe is water, and all power try to get it. But unexpectedly one more side appears in this conflict: aggressive steambots that attack people. Only Piper can find out what’s happening and save the world.
To fulfill your mission, you need to form a team of robots to fight by your side. There’s a huge variety of potential crew members that can be found in different parts of the galaxy. To recruit them you spend water or reputation points you get completing missions. Every soldier has unique abilities and specialization that upgrade through the game. Battles are made in a classical turn-based manner with a realistic physics model that features ricochets, laser sights and bomb throwing.
11. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
12. Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection is a unique blend of RTS and first-person shooter that is complex enough it takes some time to master.
Two teams -- elite marines Frontiersmen and vicious alien Khaara -- compete against each other on robust maps. The number of them is limited only by the play imagination: the game features compelling level editor, scripting and graphical tools to sculpt a unique adventure. FPS mechanic is simple -- you just point and shoot. The beauty of the game mechanics truly shines in intense multiplayer sessions: you have to come up with the cunning strategy to win against players in Khaara team. The goal: clear spreading alien infestation for marines and destroy power nodes for aliens. For a successful completion of all tasks, players need to choose a leader in their midst. The leader rank requires to come up with the cunning strategy as well as with operative control of players.
Developers are still polishing their creation, so players are sure to get new patches and maps frequently.
13. Sacred 3
Sacred 3 is a hack’n’slash game, a third installment in the series.
The game starts with a brief introduction to the fantasy world of Ancaria. The realm prospered for a long time, until the ruler of the Ashen Kingdom struck a deal with demons, and invaded his neighbors. The player must take action as one of the six playable characters, each with different classes and abilities, and save the world.
The third game of the series has shifted from being an RPG diablo-like game to an arcade slasher, removing skill trees and development, while adding even more enemies, dynamic action and refined physics. Each level in the campaign shares similarities with one another, as the objectives are simple: defeat enemies, reach the checkpoint, defeat the boss and unlock the next level.
Graphics and other features
The game is rich with fantasy characters, colorful landscapes and well-designed enemies. The special effects in battle provide the player with an arcade touch: blood splatters from every foe, mysterious explosions occur to left and right, ground quakes from fearsome bosses. The game features a 4-player cooperative mode, where players take up arms as different heroes and join in battles against hordes of enemies.
Artifact is a digital card game coming from the makers of Dota®2 and Steam®. A collaboration between legendary card game designer Richard Garﬁeld and game and technology maker Valve (Dota 2, Steam), Artifact offers the deepest gameplay and the highest-fidelity experience ever seen in a trading card game. It features more than 280 cards in the shipping set, including 44 heroes. Targeted for release on Steam in late 2018, players will be able to buy and sell cards on the Steam Community Marketplace. Artifact will also be supported as a service through expansions, competitive events, and new features.
Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Categories in common with Artifact: Strategy
The game is a classic example of arcade racing shoot-em-up with a top-down camera. It tries to mimic Japanese bullet-hell games with a more casual approach. The player takes control of the buggy and joins La Resistance to prevent the Count Soap crimes and the use of stolen water. The buggy can be customized to your taste, using more than 35 upgrades.
Like the plot, the gameplay in Pressure is designed primarily for kids. This is indicated by the casual complexity, an abundance of bright colors and a specific sense of humor. Add here a variety of weapons, upgrades, and enemies; the output will be an excellent timekiller for a couple of evenings. The game features several levels of difficulty, achievements and the ability to go through a story campaign from more than 30 cards together with a friend using the capabilities of a split-screen local coop. All results are published online.
Blackguards is a tactical RPG based on pen and paper game The Dark Eye and followed by the sequel, Blackguards 2. The protagonist of the game is blamed for killing a princess. To prove his innocence he starts an adventure and investigates the murder. Accompanied by a dwarf and a mage, he slashes the way to the truth through hordes of enemies.
The game places the focus on fights. The first feature is that every hit has a 95% chance to work; this means that even a close punch can be failed. The second feature is the interactive entertainment: during fights you can set things on fire or destroy buildings to hurt or distract your enemies.
The game also features a development system. You can upgrade members of your party with experience points you get from battles. Imbalanced resource management can lead to huge problems during the fights.
17. Etherlords II
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-play and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.
This version of the game supports co-op battles via Internet, including Round Table mode: round robin elimination tournament with random set of cards.Key Features
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- Thorough tutorial system to help you learn basic and advanced dueling tactics
- 4 multiplayer modes. A dedicated master server that calculates and maintains your statistics and raitings
18. Talisman: Digital Edition
Talisman: Digital Edition is a video game adaptation of the fantasy board game of the same name. There have been four attempts to bring Talisman to digital media — Digital Edition is the fifth. The game uses the fourth version of the in-board-game rulebook and is officially approved by Games Workshop.
There are several modes to the title: one may either play with AI opponents or invite a partner to play locally — no more than one device is required. The game also features online multiplayer with 2-6 players. The gameplay consists of dice rolling and making moves while doing the actions envisaged by the in-game cards or the tiles the player occupies. There are several characters to play with different stats and multiple cards in the deck including events, stuff, and characters. Each player picks a character (there is a total of 12 in the board version and 74 in Steam one) and starts a journey from own tile.
The story behind the dice rolling centers around the Talisman world in which the powerful wizard once reigned with the help of his Crown of Command. At the end of his rule, the wizard decided to transfer the magical power and thus reign to the one finding Crown first. Not only would the successors need to reach the Crown, but also to eliminate the other challenger for the throne.
19. Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy game developed by Big Huge Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios. Players lead one of 18 civilizations through 8 ages of world history, starting with the Ancient Age and ending with the Information Age. Players can win by destroying other civilizations, with a territory advantage, by building and protecting a Wonder, or by having the highest score. A remastered version of his classic is available on Steam under the name Rise of Nations: Extended Edition.
Categories in common with Rise of Nations: Strategy
20. Shakes and Fidget
Shakes and Fidget is a fun fantasy RPG satire and an award-winning role-playing game at the same time! Sounds crazy? Over 50 million players make it one of the most popular online games in the world!
Customize your own comic book hero and conquer the top slot of the Hall of Fame! It’s not an easy task with real players standing between you and victory in the PVP arena. Together with your pals from your guild you become stronger, more invincible, and find lots of epic loot! Accept quests, complete exciting adventures, level up, collect gold, obtain honor, be "overpowered" and become a living legend!
Free to Play
Award-winning multiplayer RPG
Unique comic book look
Guild fights, friends-chat and messaging system
Easy to learn, easy to use, ingenious gags, regular updates
AND EVEN MORE FEATURES:
8 selectable races and three classes
PvP against other real players
Thousands of weapons and magical equipment
Exciting quests and creepy dungeons
Fully customizable character image in comic book look
December Update 2015: Shadow world with 150 tricky enemies
*October Update 2015: "The Fortress", 14th Dungeon, bigger backpack
21. Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition
Europa Universalis Rome Gold combines the epic strategy title Europa Universalis Rome with the expansion pack Vae Victis.
Experience one of the most defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. The greatest cultural and military civilizations are brought to life through this epic title rife with great strategic and tactical depth.
Set during the golden age of the Roman Republic when the Senate ruled the Empire, Vae Victis features a massive number of additions and improvements to Europa Universalis: Rome, a game that was already one of the most prominent to depict that era in the widest scope. An overview of these key changes begins with government, which has received a lot of attention for the expansion in order to produce more fluid and balanced gameplay. The cast of historical characters of the ancient world have also had a significant overhaul across a variety of areas and with the addition of missions, decisions and laws, Vae Victis is an expansion packed with a huge amount of new content.
- Fully 3D map with integrated graphics and detailed topography
- Start at any date between 280 B.C. and 27 B.C.
- Choose between 10 different cultures, including the Roman, Celtic, Greek and Egyptian civilizations, with more than 53 playable factions on a map spanning hundreds of provinces.
- Watch your characters develop new traits through political intrigue and various interactions with thousands of other characters.
- Trade, negotiate or fight with your neighbours and advance your technologies to unite the Mediterranean World.
- Robust multiplayer allows you to challenge up to 32 players either competitively or in co-op mode.
NEW KEY FEATURES IN VAE VICTIS
- Completely revised military AI, particularly in the area of military campaigns
- Dynamics of the characters that live in the Republic will come to life as the men and women have their own personal goals and agendas
- As a republic you will now need to take the Senate into the account. Characters will belong to various parties depending on their goals, values, and ambitions
- Monarchies and Tribes will have their own courts, beware of bootlickers and sycophants who will stop at nothing to replace your divinely appointed ruler
Categories in common with Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition: Strategy
22. Stronghold Legends
Lead the siege as fantasy characters throughout history! Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition takes the beloved castle building series and plunges it into myth and legend with three unique factions and new Steam-exclusive content. Play as King Arthur and command his Knights of the Round Table, ally with the demonic Vlad Dracula or relive the heroic saga of Siegfried of Xanten in 24 story missions. Build and destroy castles using powerful spells, mythical beasts and legendary hero units!
- Remastered for Steam - Steam multiplayer, Workshop support, achievements, new maps, a digital art book, trading cards and DLC campaigns.
- Become Legendary Heroes - Unique fantasy setting with campaigns following the exploits of King Arthur, Siegfried and Vlad Dracula.
- Command Mythical Beasts - Three playable factions with access to frost giants, creepers, werewolves and more!
- Cast Powerful Spells - Hero units ranging from the wizard Merlin to fire breathing dragons and the Knights of the Round Table.
- Battle AI Lords - Skirmish multiplayer against computer-controlled opponents and human players.
- Besiege Players Online - Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Economic War and Capture the Flag game modes.
Inspired by medieval folklore and introducing magic to the series for the first time, Stronghold Legends adds new environments, units, challenges and gameplay with each single player campaign and bonus trail. Catapult werewolves over castle walls, incinerate troops using dragon fire or command mighty ice giants to obliterate enemy defenses! Go online with up to four players in competitive multiplayer over Steam or skirmish offline against computer-controlled opponents.
Created exclusively for Steam, Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition comes with full Steam multiplayer, achievements, new maps, a digital art book, trading cards and all DLC campaigns. The Steam edition also updates Legends with full Steam Workshop support! Sculpt an icy tundra to wage war on, a scorched earth battleground using the evil terrain type or conjure up a magical kingdom fit for King Arthur himself.
Brigador relaunches in 2017 with expanded introductory missions, localization, easier difficulty and revised controls, plus improved lighting effects, mechanics, and more.Here is your contractBrigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges. Find the right load out for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.Escape off-world with your money or die trying
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music
24. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
BlazBlue, celebrating 10 years of fighting game excellence in 2018, is a series long beloved by the fighting game community for its deep and engrossing story, its vast cast of balanced characters, and its quick and kinetic gameplay style.
Atlus’ Persona series, a worldwide RPG phenomenon and no stranger to the fighting game genre itself. Persona characters have appeared in Arc System Works games before, notable Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
Under Night In-Birth is veteran fighting game developer French Bread’s first foray into an original title, coming hot off the heels of their success with the cult classic series Melty Blood.
Rooster Teeth’s animated mega hit, RWBY, has been a popular franchise for years, crossing both gender and age barriers to become a mainstream hit. Characters from the RWBY series have never appeared in a fighting game before. Until now.
25. Anno 1701 A.D.
ANNO 1701 A.D. includes Anno 1701 and its expansion Anno 1701: The Sunken Dragon.
ANNO 1701 is the most elaborate and expensive game production in the German speaking region and the sequel to the most successful, multi-million selling game series of all times. The third part of the unique combination of different genres creates a real-time building game and is also set in 16th and 17th century, the era of discoveries and maritime trade.
For the first time, players of all experience levels were included in the development and could help significantly to make the unique gaming experience now even more accessible. The player is engaged in creating, expanding and maintaining a flourishing metropolis, while communicating with other players or interacting with other parties via trade or diplomacy.
Become a rich merchant, virtuoso builder or experienced strategist – the open structure of ANNO will reward any individual approach! The fascinating vibrancy of the self-built world, the ever present interaction with the player and an enthralling atmosphere offering excitement and fun will grip everyone who ever played ANNO 1701 A.D. forever.Unique combination of city-building strategy, trade, discovery, diplomacy and battle. Maximum interaction with the game environment through numerous event details, such as cheering or protesting of the people, lovingly animated and composed characters, and through trade and diplomacy with foreign people. Extremely detailed and vivid graphics with innovative effects and breathtaking realism in flora and fauna, in the city or in occurring natural disasters, such as tornados, volcanic eruptions or earthquakes. Perfect introduction, even for the less experienced player, for example with the unique ‘Info mode’ and a simplified, clearly structured user interface. Excitement without fail in over 100 different voluntary special tasks (Sub-Quests), which are dynamically integrated into the game and provide useful rewards. Secret diplomacy with special tasks such as sabotage, espionage or demagogy allow for an intelligent, strategic approach. Multi-player mode for up to 4 players via LAN and the option of cooperative play. Military element with troop formation and feedback in spectacular land and sea battles.
26. Forged Battalion
Towards the end of the 21 century, the effects of climate change have devastated the world and a military force called “The Collective” has spread across the globe. As part of the resistance group it’s time for you to join the fight!
Customize your unique faction in a new take on real-time strategy as you fight in a variety of skirmish, solo, and multiplayer battles. You are not only a commander, but also an engineer – so you have ultimate control over your faction’s units, factories, superweapons and economy.
Manage, customize, and develop the blueprints of your emerging faction to create ever-evolving factories and units. Between missions a deep tech tree unlocks components that you’ll use to design combat units. As more technology is unlocked, your designs become more advanced and powerful.
Using resources gained in battle, you’ll unlock new options through the metagame Tech Tree to choose the archetype, armor, locomotor, weapons, and special abilities such as stealth and regeneration that will make your faction one of a kind. Ultimately, you will have access to the most powerful options, including an array of deadly superweapons to launch against your foes.
Forge your FactionModify every unit chassis (Infantry, Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, Aircraft) with a host of weapons, support and locomotor types. Add regenerative armor to your light vehicle, or add an anti-tank gun to your aircraft. Adapt to every situation, and every opponent.
Persistent Tech treeEach battle you win, in each mode, contributes towards your faction’s technology upgrades with different science paths; advancing tech tree unlocks blueprints.
A dynamic story campaign The resistance needs you to forge a new force to be reckoned with. Play through an exciting story campaign that will test your ability to react and adapt to the increasing threat of the ‘The Collective’.
Online multiplayerJoin up to seven other players in a variety of online multiplayer modes for intense tactical co-operative and versus action on dedicated servers.
27. Twilight Struggle
Twilight Struggle is a challenging strategy game of medium complexity that presents new and different challenges with every game session. The game map is a world map of the period, whereon players move units and exert influence in attempts to gain allies and control for their superpower. The playable events in the game cover a vast array of historical happenings, from the Arab-Israeli conflicts of 1948 and 1967, to Vietnam and the U.S. peace movement, to the Cuban Missile Crisis and other such incidents that brought the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation.
Play as the US or USSR during the Cold War and change the course of history.
• Events found in the game are actual events that occurred during the Cold War.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
28. Pathfinder Adventures
Features players experience exclusively in the digital version include:
- Reactive cutscenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
- Explore towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign maps for places like Sandpoint and Thistletop.
- Beautifully enchanced and animated location backdrops.
- Multiple Adventure profiles so players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Play through a tutorial that distills the rulebook down into a small mini-adventure.
29. Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a feature-rich, town building simulator strategy game with engaging survival aspects. Lead your people: a small group of refugees who were forced to start again on an unknown island.
Terraform and shape the land and expand with houses, pastures, orchards, farms, windmills and many other buildings. Forage in the forest, hunt for prey, grow crops and domestic animals for food. As Winter creeps up, ensure you stock up with enough firewood, charcoal and warm clothes to survive, and remember: a lack of vitamins in good rations may lead to disease and could even totally wipe out your village!
You can oversee your village from a birdseye view or occupy one of your villagers to control and perform tasks in a first person view to speed things up or just to explore.
Some of the more exciting features:
- Advanced farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow villagers.
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs to your stocks.
- Real time weather and seasons system. The seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you’ll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow - that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
30. Cloud Pirates
Take command of your own pirate airship, equip it with cutting edge weaponry and blast your enemies from the skies. Cloud Pirates is an action MMO in which you fire your cannons to crush the enemy in fast-paced aerial battles!
Take command of your own airship and navigate the clouds to battle rival captains in exciting tactical team combat. Rule the skies by dodging enemy volleys, using daring maneuvers and your impressive weaponry. Blaze through science-fiction fantasy battlefields in your state of the art airship and become a legendary Cloud Pirate!
As you progress, you will gain access to tons of unique upgrades and weapons that will grant your airships new powerful abilities. Give your ships a fearsome and deadly appearance through numerous visual customization options, and develop your captain & crew. Become the scourge of the skies!
Form a squadron and cooperate with other cloud pirates in strategic battles. Play to the strengths of your team mates: combine your firepower to overwhelm the enemy, or simply outsmart them by beating the other captains to the capture point or loot. Adjust your team strategy for each game mode!
Would you rather be in the thick of battle piloting a mighty Dreadnought, or mount the sniper’s roost in a light Galleon? Try various abilities and surprise your enemies in each battle with new tactics specifically suited for that battlefield. Choose the role that suits your play style best, change altitude at the right moment and take cover when needed. A cunning captain leaves nothing to chance!
31. Mighty Party
It’s very simple and addictive – one tap to put the fighter onto the battlefield and only 3 MINUTES to win! It can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play heroes who can absolutely change situation on the battlefield and bring you top place in rankings!
Find dozens of fighters in PvP and enjoyable Journey! Level up them to reveal their new skills and qualities! Combine them with other heroes to gather a legendary PARTY OF CHAMPIONS!
Tile-based & fast-paced innovative battle system. Easy to grasp and extremely tactical!
Infinite squad combinations from dozens of Champions with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Lots of ways to power-up Heroes: level-up them, bind them with others, turn them into GOLD ones!
Captivating PVP (Rankings, Tournaments, Events, Survival, Raids etc.) with great rewards!
Very tactical Campaign with epic story of Heavenly Roads and true hero’s Journey!
Also you can check our other projects. Epiq step-by-step RPG with elements of strategy Forge of Gods and exciting VR-shooter Cargo Cult: Shoot'n'Loot VR.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid core.
32. Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 is a turn-based strategy game in which you can build cities and besiege them, train troops and slaughter them, and explore new lands – and crush them under your iron heel. You directly command your armies on the battlefield and aid them with your character’s abilities as well as your own strategy skills. With six unique factions to choose from, each with its own set of buildings and creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 provides gamers with the strategy and detailed graphics that the series has been known for. As you progress through the game your character gains levels of experience that allow him to learn new spells and abilities. All this is set in the magical and enchanting setting of the legendary Might and Magic® universe.
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 is, without a doubt, a worthy installment of the acclaimed series. It stays true to the formula established by the previous parts of the franchise and improves upon it, creating a very entertaining title with a gripping story, an enchanting soundtrack with visuals to match, and very fluid gameplay. If you are a fan of the franchise you will not be disappointed, but if you haven't tried Heroes of Might and Magic® games yet, then this is the perfect place to start.
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 Bundle includes Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 and its two expansions: Tribes of the East and Hammers of Fate. Thirteen campaigns bring you a deep and engaging strategy experience spanning countless hours in the fantasy world of Might and Magic®. Exceptionally high level of immersion achieved through a synergy of beautiful visuals, enchanting music, and smooth gameplay.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle: Strategy
Stonehearth is a game about exploration and survival in an epic fantasy setting. Your job is to help a small group of settlers survive and carve out a place for themselves in a hostile land. You’ll need to establish a food supply, build shelter, defend your people, and find a way to grow and expand, facing challenges at every step.
Starting from procedurally generated terrain with dynamic AI encounters, Stonehearth combines city sim and good old combat with infinite building possibilities. It’s designed to be moddable at every level, from your city to the people and creatures inhabiting the world, and will ship with the tools and documentation for you to add your own customizations to the game, and share them with friends.Build and Grow Your City
The heart of the game is city building and management. When you're just starting out, you'll need to juggle tasks like obtaining a sustainable food supply, building shelter, and defending your fledgling settlement from raiders and other threats.
Once you've achieved a foothold in the world, it's up to you to write the destiny for your people. You have the flexibility to choose your own path in this game. Do you want to build a great conquering empire? A vibrant trade city? A spiritual monastery? We really want you to feel like this is your settlement, and give you the tools that make it look and operate exactly as you wish.Level Up Your Settlers
All the settlers in your towns have jobs. A job is like a class in a role playing game. Each job has a specific role like hauling materials, building, crafting, and fighting. As your hearthlings work at a job they will gain experience and levels. Some jobs, when they meet certain prerequisites, can upgrade to entirely new jobs with new capabilities.
Usually, to assign someone a new job you'll also need to craft a tool for them. The Mason can craft blocks, statues, and tools from stone, but to do it he'll need a mallet and chisel crafted by the carpenter. Our goal is to have a job tree that's both very wide and very deep, so there will be plenty of different kinds of things to do in the game, but also a lot of depth to explore if you want to concentrate on any one area.Epic Boss Fights!
As your town becomes more wealthy and prosperous, you risk attracting the attention of one of the world's Titans, epic boss monsters looking to protect their turf, or just to plunder your riches. Each boss will have a unique lore and set of abilities used to lay waste to your city. (The Titans are hanging back during Early Access... but they're coming.)Player Driven Legacy Through Modding
We LOVE mods and want to make it as easy as possible to author and share mods.
Want to see a new kind of sword in the game? You can model it, define its stats, and then craft it in game. You can also share the design with other players so they can enjoy it too, or bring their authored content into your game.
As a modder you’ll be able to do basically anything that we as developers can do: introduce new items and monsters, write new scripted adventures, influence the AI, you name it. It goes back to that original pen and paper RPG experience, where “the game” is a collaboration between the core ruleset and the stories crafted by the gamemaster.
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
35. Chess Knight 2
Chess Knight 2 is the classic board game of Chess reimagined for the casual gamer looking to learn and to grow with the most popular game in history. A medieval world of strategy and tactics await you to engage in epic battles of wits as you master the moves and the strategies in a conquest to claim the kingdom of Chess. Learn to play in this fun, colorful and intuitive download offering multiple levels of difficulty. You can play in top-down 2D or fully animated 3D mode in a challenge against the computer or a good friend or relative. An introduction to Chess is included and the visual guide to legal moves provides help if you are stuck!KEY FEATURES
- 2D & 3D gameplay
- Single- and two-player mode
- 4 levels of difficulty
- Unique animated Chess pieces
- Undo recent moves
- Visual guide to legal moves
- Introduction to Chess
36. Dungeons - The Dark Lord
Dungeons: The Dark Lord is the sequel to Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! There are a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in four modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and 25 new prestige gimmicks.
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
37. Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Evil Returns, and Its Name is Iratus.
An inversion to the classic heroic tale, Iratus: Lord of the Dead lets players use fallen foes to create fearsome monsters for their personal army. With a heavy focus on strategic combat, Iratus is a complex and rewarding experience for those with dubious ethics and a love of dark fantasy. Brought to you by Unfrozen Studios, a newly formed studio of industry veterans who worked on the games such as the Disciples franchise.
As the eponymous necromancer, Iratus has players take the rein of a reviled mage returning from the void of death. After years of the tedium that comes being dead, Iratus returns to restart his quest of world domination. With bundles of bones, souls and squishy bits, Iratus brings back his army the only way he knows how...
● Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.
38. Grand Ages: Rome
Raise massive armies, embark on epic campaigns to expand the Empire, and take control of the known world! Engage in grand-scale city building and create magnificent cities with creativity and control like never before. Intuitive controls make it easy to launch bone-crushing combat missions and manage every aspect of your thriving civilization.
After decades in exile, your family name has been all but forgotten in Rome. But, the departure of the tyrant Sulla has changed everything, and Rome stands on the brink of a new era. Sides must be chosen as Caesar and Pompey battle for control of the Republic. The stage is set for you to gain power and influence over one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Advanced Battle System
Take command of 18 different military units, including naval command, elephant cavalry, and mercenary forces. Recruit citizens of Rome, draft captured enemy forces, and pay foreign squads for their special skills. Defend and expand the Empire by land and sea with exciting RTS gameplay.
Online multiplayer functionality with 6 different strategy modes — play competitively or cooperatively. Create buddy lists and challenge your friends to a battle, or use the matching system and take on an unknown foe with the same skill level. Advance your career and increase your rank from praetor to consul and beyond.
Rub shoulders with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra and more in a non-linear historical campaign featuring over 40 missions. Choose your own fate as you create and destroy alliances with more than 20 different historical figures. Celebrate your victories by erecting legendary monuments such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, and more.
Flow resources eliminate tedious micromanagement, giving you the freedom to create thriving cities with multi-leveled economic systems. Information overlays visualize the city economy and satisfaction of the people on every location on the map.
4X REAL-TIME STRATEGY:
ExplorE — Journey to ancient Gaul, Britannia, Egypt, and more to colonize barbarians and establish new trade routes.
Expand — Stake your claim throughout the known world in the name of Rome! Help build the empire through military conquest and economic prowess.
Exploit — Natural resources are yours for the taking as you establish farming, mining, and logging operations. Raze barbarian villages for riches, labor, and property.
ExtErminatE — Destroy all who stand in the way of Rome's glory! Defend your territories by land and sea to secure peace and prosperity for the empire.
- Detailed citybuilding alongside rtS combat dramatically widens audience.
- Competitively priced within the genre.
- Extensive online multiplayer connectivity — play competitively or cooperatively.
- Game's scale is far beyond the city of rome, allowing players to experience all areas of the roman Empire by land and sea.
39. Guardians of Graxia
Guardians of Graxia takes on the form of a card-based board game set in a floating island environment high in the sky of the Graxia world. Releasing with four powerful Guardians that will guide your armies into battle, charge onto the battlefield by laying out your forces strategically. Gameplay advances in turns by selecting new unit and spell cards to place and move on the tiled map surface. Win by completing any of the numerous skirmishes, or by defeating Draknal Trueblood in the game's initial campaign!
The floating continents are filled with the cities and dens of dozens of magical races, including Dragons, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, and many others. Guardians are the only ones able to create magical portals which are the sole means to cross from one drifting continent to another. The various creatures are constantly at war with each other through using their Guardians and armies via the portals. Use these portals to transport your armies and conquer the land found on the other side!
- Combines the best of a card game and board game in a PC format.
- Dynamic gameplay using cards and map tiles in a floating continent environment.
- Single-player skirmish and campaign modes available.
- Highly replayable with over 240 Unit and Spell Cards.
- Game card creatures include: Dragon, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, Orcs, Skeletons, Wisps, Wraiths and many more!
- Guardians are represented in the game as primary player units that command your armies into battle!
- Built to be expanded with additional map packs and other content updates.
Categories in common with Guardians of Graxia: Strategy
40. Kingdoms & Lords
In Kingdoms & Lords, the peace and quiet of your rural village are shattered by the threat of Barbarian forces. With war upon your region, you must build up your village and train your militia. But, things take a turn for the worst: the Dark King has returned to power, invading every territory across the continent...
A DUAL GENRE: SIMULATION AND STRATEGY
• A strategy game: raise an army and attack your neighbors. Hire/train/grow your army to
prepare them for combat.
• A medieval simulation: expand lands, cultivate crops and raise animals to get
money and food. Enjoy a rich production system to build your kingdom.
LET YOUR FRIENDS JOIN THE FUN
• Challenge your friends by launching your troops against their lines of defense and see
who has the best army!
• Forge alliances, rescue their units, and send them unique gifts.
A TRUE ECONOMY TO MANAGE ON A DAILY BASIS
• Optimize your production system and get extra revenue
• Upgrade your buildings, unlock new ones and enhance your capabilities
• Invest to grow your army to upgrade their weapons
• Protect your kingdom, defeat rival armies and steal their resources
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Categories in common with Kingdoms & Lords: Strategy
41. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
42. QURARE: Magic Library
The Library of Babel held all known information in the world. One day, it exploded for reasons unknown and the Kodices stored in the library were scattered throughout the dimensions.
Today, three librarians are working together at the Qurare Magic Library to rebuild the Library of Babel.
Stunning Card Illustrations
You can see more than 1,000 top quality card illustrations from Korea and Japan. Beautiful cards will be kept updated with the live service of the Korean mobile game.
Unique Stories and Settings
Players will find themselves immersed in the vast sea of stories that span multiple dimensions. Also, new content for you to explore will be added every month!
Enjoy Multiplayer RPG
All the exquisite Kodices in QURARE have unique skills. Use Kodices with skills that best fit each role in a team, and play multiplayer battles online with your friends!
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Network Players 2-4
Online Play (Optional)
Platform: PlayStation 4
43. TOME: Immortal Arena
TOME: Immortal Arena is an action, RPG and strategy game developed by KIXEYE. It was originally released in 2014. KIXEYE published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
TOME: Immortal Arena is available on PC.
44. Toy Soldiers: War Chest
Toy Soldiers: War Chest! This fast-paced genre-bending mix of strategy defense and action gameplay brings four unique toy factions . Lead from the strategic level, placing and upgrading turrets, or take direct command of your units and heroes to deliver
45. HERO DEFENSE
HERO DEFENSE challenges fans from MOBAs, RPGs and Tower Defense games to strategically manoeuvre their upgradeable heroes to destroy hordes of sinister creeps.
Take charge of five unique heroes that battle their way through various arenas to defeat Count Necrosis.
In order to destroy the world’s most powerful vampire, your team of slayers must impale, slash, tear and burn through legions of undead hell-bent on world domination.
Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer featuring upgradeable weapons and rich character skill trees.
A long lasting multiplayer experience gives enthusiasts the possibility to dominate the worldwide ladder for loot and precious runes.
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges
- Succeed over bosses that possess special abilities
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of MOBA and Tower Defense
- Battle other players in ranked or unranked matches
- Defeat opponents with strategies or brute force to earn unique runes
- Gather Achievements to show your friends your gaming prowess!
- Save to the Cloud. Never lose your savegames and play on all your devices!
- Trading Cards – Gather the set for HERO DEFENSE
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes
- Customize rune builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Build hero shrines to empower your characters during battle
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings
Many Ways to Play - Play with friends in person, online, or add virtual opponents. Virtual opponents range from easy to very difficult to beat, and will respond to the player’s actions and strategies over time, allowing players to either engage in casual fun or play with a real challenge.
Exciting Matches and Challenges - For the first time on consoles, Scrabble can be played competitively against players from all over the world in an engaging, seamless multiplayer experience. Players will be matched against other players of similar skill and try to prove who is better as they rank up across new multiplayer modes.
Track Your Progress - Scrabble features a player card that tracks multiple stats for the player across both solo and multiplayer experiences. All major stats are shown on the Scrabble Leaderboards, allowing players to see how they stack up against the community!
1080p HD Video Output
Offline Play Enabled
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
SCRABBLE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro to Ubisoft Entertainment. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Games software © 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
Categories in common with Scrabble: Board
47. Warlocks vs Shadows
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. Playing as an incredibly powerful Warlock and, by using magic skills and weapons, you fight through hordes of enemies. The game places great focus on co-op and versus play between players, where you can fight in 1-4 player DeathMatch or in teams of 1v1 or 2v2.
In the singleplayer/co-op campaign you have to clear your way through 5 different dimensions with unique enemies, bosses, and environments. You level up your character by slaying evil monsters and getting better and better items.
- Pixel art graphics
- 1-4 players (co-op, versus)
- Online co-op and versus mode
- Procedurally generated loot
- 5 different worlds to explore
- 11 playable characters with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
48. Kohan II: Kings of War
Awarded “Top 10 Game of 2004” by Computer Games Magazine, Kohan II: Kings of War returns players to the dangerous beauty of Khaldun, where the brief respite in the timeless war between Light and Shadow has come to its end. Even as the world erupts in civil war, an ancient evil gives out a call, and the Shadow-touched begin to gather.
Set years after Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns, Kohan II: Kings of War raises the Kohan series to new heights, introducing gorgeous 3D rendered terrain, weather effects, diverse armies, and more, while still retaining the award-winning gameplay of the original games.Key features:
Categories in common with Kohan II: Kings of War: Strategy
49. Age of Magic CCG
Age of Magic is a online Collectible Card Game with an MMO twist. Master four powerful classes, and build your deck using unit cards from five distinct races. Extend your collection and upgrade them! Defeat evil forces in an exciting PvE Campaign, take on powerful AI opponents with up to 2 other players in Dungeons. And then show off your deck building/playing skills and claim victory over your fellow players in the Arena!Features
- Unique turn-based gameplay. Easy to learn, deep strategy.
- Fast-paced match, ends in 5 minutes for average.
- Real-time PVP arena for 1v1 and 2v2.
- PVP season and rankings.
- Cooperative real-time dungeon supports up to three players.
- Four classes with 18 skill cards and 5 weapons each.
- Five races with 41 unit cards each.
- Most cards can be upgraded up to 6 stars.
50. Super Dungeon Tactics
Super Dungeon® Tactics is a classic turn-based game featuring exciting, new gameplay mechanics. Along with traditional RPG characters making you feel right at home, the dynamic gameplay will keep you on your toes.
Call upon 15 heroes, each with unique abilities, to combat the Dark Consul’s forces throughout the magical land of Crystalia. Explore ever-changing dungeons and battle diverse hordes of monsters during your adventures. React to the tides of battle with randomly rolled ability dice; boost core stats or unlock potent abilities, it’s up to you — and a little luck — to use them to their fullest potential. Choose wisely and craft the ultimate band of heroes to complete each adventure.Balance of strategy and chanceIn Super Dungeon Tactics, chance may influence short term decisions but never gets in the way of your overall strategy.Round BoostsEvery round, unique dice enhance character stats and provide access to special abilities making every round a new challenge.Loot-based LevelingWith progression tied to loot, no heroes are left behind. Swap equipment around and bring heroes anywhere without worry of underleveling.Player-controlled initiative orderChoose which hero activates on an initiative turn to maximize each hero's potential.Aggro management systemInfluence who the enemy attacks. Passive abilities, consumables, healing, and killing all affect Aggro.Persistent Multi-part questsQuests take heroes on journeys across multiple locations. Divide and conquer by splitting the party to accomplish objectives in different areas.