The best games like Gunpoint are:
- arrow_rightThis War of Mine
- arrow_rightZombie Night Terror
- arrow_rightGuns, Gore and Cannoli 2
- arrow_rightTower of Time
- arrow_rightHacker Evolution Duality
100 Best Games Like Gunpoint:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (5)
- PlayStation 4 (7)
- iOS (14)
- Android (6)
- macOS (38)
- Linux (30)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (1)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Web (1)
1. This War of Mine
A small town surrounded by war. The usual order is irrevocably violated, you have to survive, but you are not a soldier and certainly not a superhero.
The player controls a group of two to four civilians selected from twelve characters. The goal is simple - to survive the war.
Later, new people can join the group. Characters need food, can get sick, freeze, die from wounds. Can run away with all the food stock.
The day is different from the night in everything. During the day we equip the shelter, repair and produce weapons and tools - from what can be found. In the afternoon we communicate with neighbours, sometimes with benefit. At night we go out for prey. The night harbours us but also harbours looters, often they are armed. Winter brings cold and freezes water, requires more health and firewood.
Decisions that have to be made often have a moral dimension - can one rob an unarmed person if this is a matter of life and death for someone from the group?
As in life, events are seen as random and do not repeat from game to game. The same characters can behave very differently, and the siege can sometimes last twenty days, and sometimes eighty.
EVERSPACE™ is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell.
In each exciting run, you will face entirely new situations, ensuring countless hours of thrilling gameplay and generating myriad opportunities for individual, meaningful moments to experience. No matter how skilled you are, death is inevitable but is also only the beginning of a much larger journey.
- Dash into intense dogfights and experience furious space combat using a wide range of weaponry and devices.
- Collect and mine valuable resources to either repair your ship’s systems or to craft new equipment and modifications for a much-needed advantage. Your choice.
- Find blueprints for crafting, and hunt for exotic weaponry and equipment. You never know what will drop next.
- Travel through vast, procedurally-generated levels with untold numbers of hidden dangers and treasures. A game of risk and reward awaits.
- With the tools provided, it is up to you to make the best of your situation. Utilize every advantage and be creative to turn the odds in your favor. Every mistake could be your last.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
- Captivating fully voice-acted story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
- Shooter-style 6DOF controls optimized for mouse + keyboard
- In-depth crafting and damage system
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
3. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
4. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went to far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
6. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you so break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the rooftops.
- Hunter Mode: Tired of being chased? Start fighting on Big Brother’s side and hunt down opponents to shock them with your trusty taser!
- Controller Support: Enjoy the run with your favorite gamepad!
The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
8. Hacker Evolution Duality
Hacker Evolution Duality is the hacking simulator game, the third installment in ExoSyphen Studio’s Hacker Evolution series.
The game follows an unnamed hacker who confronts malevolent AI that tries to control all the servers in the world.
The game shares many similarities with other hacker simulators. The whole gameplay takes place on the main hero’s computer desktop. You hack servers, take money from the banks, upgrade your hardware and software.
In contrast to the previous Hacker Evolution games, Duality is a much more accessible entry, even though it is still a niche game with a steep learning curve. Servers in the game have two primary stats: firewall and integrity. Lowering first one lets you access files or take the money from it. If the server’s integrity drops, it gets destroyed. To do so, you can use several hackers “weapons,” such as a DOS attack or EMP attack. Besides the usual servers, there are some AI controlled, that can attack you back.
The game is very fast-paced. Every minute of the game costs you some amount of money. Such mechanic makes time-management and quick decision-making an integral part of improving in the game.
Hacker Evolution Duality also offers a multiplayer with different modes where compete against both other players and hostile AI servers.
Categories in common with Hacker Evolution Duality: Indie
9. GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
The cult classic tower defense game beloved by millions comes to Steam with GemCraft - Chasing Shadows. Against swarms of vicious, demonic avatars, your only defenses are the gems you conjure that, when placed atop towers or into traps and amplifiers, become conduits for powerful magical and elemental attacks. GemCraft combines fast-paced real-time strategy as you deal with waves of incoming monsters, and cunning tactics that allow you to craft and combine magical gems.
Create traps that poison or slow, discover powerful artifacts and unlock new abilities, and stand alone against The Forgotten, a seemingly unkillable archdemon whose endless armies threaten to swallow the world. GemCraft is packed with multiple levels of difficulty, hundreds of achievements, nearly two hundred levels, and much, much more, making it a rewarding, deep strategy game you'll come back to over and over again.Key Features:
- Conquer over 190 stages with unique challenges and conditions.
- Over two dozen passive skills to unlock and enhance as you level up and increase your power.
- More than 400 achievements that will reward you with more skill points as you earn them.
- Craft and combine nine gem types with different effects to suit your tactical needs.
- Combine and stack multiple tiers of difficulty and challenging battle traits for greater rewards, but also greater dangers.
- Socket fragments you find into your mystical talisman to impart new bonuses.
- Wield devastating spells to decimate your foes or enhance your gems.
- Control the speed of battle with fast-forward or pause to fit your play style.
- Want more monsters? Summon them with wave stones, but beware their greater power...
- Replay any stage you've completed for more experience points or with a new challenge.
- Hold out as long as you can after you win levels in Endurance mode for more rewards.
10. Over 9000 Zombies!
Over 9000 Zombies! is top-down arcade action blown out of all reasonable proportions. An endless horde of zombies is coming your way, how long can you survive?
So you might have already sussed out that there’s a lot of undead after you. To stay alive you’re going to need this arsenal of over 20 weapons. Some you might recognize but others are very experimental. Whether you want to shoot, burn, blow up or microwave the zombies there’ll be a weapon for you.
Keeping the barrel of a gun between you and the zombies is a good start but you’ll want to stay out of the open when things get especially crazy. Scavenge scrap metal to build barricades for protection and deploy automated turrets for extra crowd control.
You don’t have to go it alone. Bring both trusted friends and talented strangers into your fold and team up against the hordes with 2 player online co-op and 4 player local co-op.
This level of slaughter needs some decent beats. Using cutting edge research techniques we have been able to isolate the optimum audio for efficient undead butchery. Scratch that trigger-finger itch to the sound of intense electro-rock from Clearside.
The zombies will never stop. They’re only going to get faster and nastier. Keep your eyes peeled for flaming zombies, highly poisonous zombies, zombie animals, giant eyeballs and even the risen remains of political figures. You’re going to die out there so make sure you leave with a bang.
Create your own unique levels to test your mettle and the power of the zombie hordes. Upload them to the Steam Workshop and show the world your creations.
11. BIT.TRIP VOID
BIT.TRIP VOID is the third installment in the retro-arcade BIT.TRIP saga.
BIT.TRIP VOID is a synesthetic exploration of rhythm and music as they pertain to our everyday lives and moods. In a control scheme brand new to the series, yet wholly familiar to gamers, the player is given complete freedom to move about the screen wherever they desire, interacting with the music in brand new ways. The classic gameplay aesthetic remains, as color—and the absence of color—are explored to the fullest.
Trip out and see if you can survive the onslaught of Beats and further your own BIT.TRIP.MIND-BLOWING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Brand New Difficulty Modes!
- Mid-Level Checkpoints!
- Epic Boss Battles!
- A Rockin' Chiptune-Inspired Soundtrack!
- Special Chiptune Guest Star Nullsleep!
- Synesthetic Music/Art/Gameplay Interaction!
- Hyper-realistic Retro Cutscenes!
12. Space Pirates And Zombies 2
In SPAZ 2 you must survive in an evolving post apocalyptic Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival.
Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy.
As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Stronger factions establish and defend territories, set up resource hubs, and establish star bases. Weaker factions may resort to banditry. Each captain is unique, persistent, and shapes the Galaxy.
When factions meet, combat is usually the result. While the strategic side of SPAZ 2 is about exploration, territorial control, and faction building, the action side of SPAZ 2 is about ship construction, tactics, and salvage.
Combat creates damaged ships and dead crew, but it also provides new salvaged parts. All the parts in SPAZ 2 are modular and randomly generated. If you see something you like, break it off an enemy, grab it with your tractor beam, and connect it to your ship. Ship construction can be done live during battles, though sometimes beating an enemy to death with their broken wing is also fun.
Back on the star map, battles will attract other captains looking for salvage. Take your new parts and run. Upgrade, repair, and prepare to fight another day, for darker threats are about to emerge.
- Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
- A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
- A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
- Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
- Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
The ruins of any village are the silent testament to its final moments. The ruins of Oakmarsh are no different. Their telling silence, the dust blanketing what was once a quiet village near Coventry.
The name of a manor and the family that lived within. A perverted and mad lineage, a clan whose final members devoted their life to mysticism and fanatical experiments. I am Abigail. Abigail Blackwood. Recently risen from the grave, I know nothing about the last 40 years of my family’s history... But obviously somebody is keen on seeing me lift the veil on what happened in Oakmarsh - to what led to the downfall of Blackwood Manor. And it seems like I have no choice in the matter…
- A 2D world of Victorian mystery.
- Over 90 rooms to explore.
- Five vast and diverse areas to discover - Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.
- A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.
- Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.
- Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up… well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!
- Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
- Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.
- Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of Goetia however you like - and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.
The playfield looks simple at first glance, but once the action begins, complexity unfolds at a rapid pace. INVERSUS is a negative-space shooter for one to four friends. Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid. My walls are your paths and your walls are my paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. Firing a bullet opens up a path for you while also closing off a path for me. Both online and local couch play are supported. The competitive versus mode pits players against each other in 1v1 or 2v2 battles. The single-player and cooperative two-player modes pit players against endless waves of enemies as they fight for high scores on an ever-changing board.
- Online and local multiplayer
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- Twenty-seven versus maps encouraging varied playstyles and strategies
- Six arcade maps with distinct challenges to master
- Over 60 unlockable color palettes
- Over 250 unlockable emotes
- Mind-bending levels in ever looping worlds
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Rewarding for both strategy and skill as you balance spatial control with quick reflexes
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
Did you watch those stick figure flash videos of the 2000's? Are you a fan of Newgrounds, Xiao Xiao, or Stick Death? If so, Ballistick is right up your alley. An homage to this generation of flash videos, Ballistick offers compelling 2D combat combined with tactical gameplay and hyper-realistic gun mechanics.
Infiltrate enemy strongholds
Massacre enemies with ten different weapons/gadgets
Stealth or guns blazing, you decide
Live the animations that you loved as a kid
Intensely realistic gore and gun mechanics
Manually add shells to your shotgun, drop the clip out of your M4, or toggle your safety
Relive the glory days of flash stick animation and kill some stick figures while you're at it.
NeverEnd is a Rogue-Like Dungeon crawler, where you, a simple adventurer suddenly wakes up in another dimension. Inside of this dimension there is no sun and the whole world is caved in. Enemies swarm you from left and right and you need to learn how to defend yourself.
The goal of the game is to escape this dimension. But in order to achieve that goal you'll need to upgrade your gear and become stronger. Use your powerful weapons and skill to beat hard enemies and the final boss. You are not alone in this dimension as strange men will help you achieve your goal along the way.
While playing NeverEnd you'll come across Shopkeepers selling different items. You can find anything from Fire Swords, Swift Blades, Bows, Hooks with many more items to buy. There are also Farmers who sell their animals for mounting but that's not the only thing they do, you can tame enemies and make them fight for you aswell, this way you can strategies and set up a team for beating enemy hordes easier and faster.
In order to beat NeverEnd you need to have good gear and a lot of skill, use your items and shield wisely. NeverEnd is a hard game so stay tough and enjoy the game.
17. Shadow Blade: Reload
Shadow Blade is an action-platformer set in a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape. Sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along your path without hesitation as Kuro, the blade of shadow!Story
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
18. Chime Sharp
Chime was a much-loved music puzzle game on Xbox Live Arcade, PC and PS3. What happens if you file away the rusty edges?
New music + new modes + new visuals = CHIME SHARP.
Place pieces, paint the board, make music. Chime Sharp is an sequel to 2009's Chime, a music puzzle game with an addictive, ambient heartbeat. You tessellate shapes to cover a grid, while a beatline reads those shapes as notes. As you cover the board the music builds to a beautiful crescendo of your own design. The only way to discover Chime is to play it, but if you want a glimpse, consider what it might feel like to cross Tetris, a music sequencer and a hypnotic dream about your favourite pop song.
Chime Sharp takes Chime's classic dynamic and updates it for 2015. The core rules are the same but the aesthetic is clean and modern and the game's soundtrack has been completely refreshed. With fifteen new levels, experimental modes, new-era connectivity and sharper ways to play, Chime's finally back -- and it wants to be your new favourite mixtape.
Categories in common with Chime Sharp: Casual
19. Vampire Rain
Vampire Rain combines stealth, survival horror and shooter aspects of your favorite games as you lead a black ops unit to secretly eliminate the deadliest supernatural enemies you've ever faced. Nightwalkers are intensely fast with super agility and they are converting humans to their kind at an alarming rate. Traverse all areas of an eerie and rain soaked city by moving across rooftops and through back alleys to avoid detection and enable the best strategic use of your weapons. It's up to you to protect the innocent and find the evil source of this invasion before it's too late. Want to experience the power of a Nightwalker first hand? Just hop on Xbox Live with your friends for a team or head to head multiplayer experience unlike any other.
20. TDP4:Team Battle
TDP4: Team Battle - a Free-To-Play 2D multiplayer flash platformer shooter game with RPG elements!
* Features various game modes: Deathmatch (DM), Team Deathmatch (TDM), Capture the Flag (CTF), Last Man Standing (LMS), Domination (DOM), Elimination (ELM) and Duel mode!
* More than 40 different weapons: from pistols to futuristic laser weapons!
* Powerful skill system. Train your character and make him stronger!
* Receive medals and in-game currency prizes for completing different achievements. Get high rating to become the best in TDP4 and the most respected!
* Create you own or join an existing clan. Fight for your clan brothers and gain strategic points!
Try TDP4: Team Battle right now!
Join the game today!Key Features
- 2D Shooter
- Various game types
- RPG skills system
- Tournaments system
- Clan system
Interstellaria is a real time space-exploration sim and crew management game.
Command a fleet of vessels wandering the galaxy for adventure and profit! You’ll be forced to make tough decisions as you face hostile starships, crippling space anomalies, and intriguing aliens. When your fleet faces certain doom, should you direct your crew to make critical repairs, or report to their stations and boost your fleet?
Land your flagship on an alien world, allowing your crew to gather valuable resources for you— but be sure to equip them with powerful armor and weapons! It’s a dangerous universe out there, and although many helpful creatures will trade or share valuable information with you, many more will attack on sight!Features
- Tactical crew management. Direct crewmen to put out fires, or repair damaged equipment. Posting them to their station boosts your fleet's speed and combat abilities.
- Customize your ship with helpful stations. Allocate power to important systems or simply outfit your ship with lasers and put all power into weapons!
- Your crew eats, sleeps, and needs entertainment. Each one develops unique traits throughout the game that help or hurt the mission. Various outfits and weapons can be found to customize them further.
- Fleet-based combat. Instead of controlling a single ship, you control multiple ships each with their own crew.
- Fully explorable galaxy, no areas are off limits. Each region has unique ships, aliens, and mysteries to find.
- Land your ships on planets! Each world is a new experience and has special rewards for you and your crew.
- Featuring an all-original soundtrack from the incredibly popular chiptune musician Chipzel.
22. Distant Worlds: Universe
The Universe is Yours!
Distant Worlds: Universe is the newest chapter of this critically acclaimed sci-fi series, adding incredible new features and an exciting new storyline. Universe is also the ultimate collector’s edition, the first time all previous Distant Worlds releases have been included in one package, along with an updated manual and greatly expanded modding support.
Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time 4X space strategy game. Experience the full depth and detail of turn-based strategy, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game.
Vast galaxies are made to order: up to 1400 star systems, with up to 50,000 planets, moons and asteroids. Galaxies are so deep, fun and immersive that you won’t want to finish the game. Build, expand and improve your empire while playing through one of the storylines, with victory conditions or in an open-ended sandbox mode.
Each galaxy is packed with life and activity. Encounter other empires, independent alien colonies, traders, pirates and space monsters. Explore star systems, asteroid fields, gas clouds, supernovae, galactic storms and black holes. Discover evidence of civilizations long since past, uncovering secrets about the galaxy's troubled history...
Best of all, you can play the game your way: enjoy a quick, intense game in a crowded sector of space or take your time in an epic game spread across a vast galaxy! Distant Worlds: Universe contains all of the following:
- Truly Epic-Scale Galaxies: play in galaxies with up to 1400 star systems and 50,000 planets, moons and asteroids. Vast nebula clouds spiral out from the galactic core, shaping the distribution of star clusters in the galaxy
- Private Enterprise: the private citizens of your empire automatically take care of mundane tasks like mining resources, transporting cargo, migration between colonies, tourism and much more. This frees you from micro-management and instead allows you to focus on a macro-scale
- Diplomacy: interact with other empires, discussing treaties, making trade offers or just giving them a piece of your mind. Talk to pirate factions, tapping into their underground information, or paying them to do your dirty work for you...
- Choose your Playstyle: Start with a single planet and sub-light ships, or as an established space-faring civilization with warp drives. Play as a Standard empire or as a Pirate faction, with many adjustable victory conditions and gameplay choices depending on your actions.
- Intelligent Automation: automate the various tasks in your empire, so that you can focus on the areas that you enjoy most. Or have your advisors make suggestions in different areas like colonization, defence or diplomacy – helping you learn the best tactics and strategies
- Explore: explore the vast galaxy, discovering valuable resources, potential colonies for your empire and making contact with other empires. Uncover secrets that lift the veil on the galaxy’s mysterious past...
- Colonize: send out colony ships to found new worlds for your empire. Develop your new colonies by keeping them well-supplied with a steady stream of valuable resources
- Defend: patrol the outlying areas of your empire to protect from raiding pirates or dangerous space monsters. Construct defensive bases at your colonies. Build up your fleets to defend against enemy empires. Recruit troops to invade enemy colonies and conquer the galaxy!
- Espionage: covertly seek out information about other empires, or even disrupt their progress with acts of sabotage
- Research: develop new technologies for use in building your own unique ships and star bases
- Characters: including Leaders, Admirals, Generals, Ambassadors, Governors, Agents and Scientists, all with defined skills and traits and the opportunity to advance and improve
- Design and Build: A very flexible system allows you to design and build the ships and star bases in your empire. Construct mighty military ships ranging from escorts to carriers and dreadnoughts at your space ports, or build mining stations, research installations or secret monitoring facilities at remote locations throughout the galaxy
- Built-in Game Editor: fine-tune your own galaxy, adding or removing star systems, planets, asteroid fields, ships, star bases, space monsters or anything else. Modify the attributes of any empire in your game
- Extensive Help: exhaustive, built-in, context-sensitive help is always only a single key-press away. Press F1 at any time for a detailed explanation of the current game screen, your currently selected item, etc
- Tutorials: in-game tutorials familiarize you with all of the game elements and tools
- The entire Distant Worlds series in one package! Universe includes the Original Distant Worlds, Return of the Shakturi, Legends, Shadows and the new Universe expansion!
- Comprehensive Modding and Customization Support: Allows adding/removing/changing most items: resources (including new colony-manufactured resources), ship components, planetary facilities and wonders, fighter designs, alien races and race families, diplomatic dialog, empire policy, custom characters, ship and base design templates, governments, plagues, research tech trees and more
- Can customize most of the images used in the game: ships and bases, fighters, alien races, planetary facilities and wonders, characters, troops, components, resources, ancient ruins, planets, stars, asteroids, animated in-game effects and more
- Use a previously saved and editor-customized game as a map for a new game (instead of generating a new galaxy)
- Powerful new event system accessible from a considerably-upgraded Game Editor. Set up your own storyline in a custom map with triggered events and custom victory conditions
- Add story triggers on specific in-game objects or events, executing one or more actions on other in-game objects (either immediately or delayed)
- Can replace most of the user interface icons and sound effects
- Add your own custom help files to the in-game Galactopedia
- Switch between different customization sets with a couple of mouse clicks from the main game menu
- Comprehensive 99-page Modding Guide that outlines how to make Mods and explains all of the settings in detail
- Can customize most of the images used in the game: ships and bases, fighters, alien races, planetary facilities and wonders, characters, troops, components, resources, ancient ruins, planets, stars, asteroids, animated in-game effects and more
- A new official storyline built using the new modding capabilities, covering the first war between the Freedom Alliance and the Shaktur Axis, in which you have access to the tech required to build your own planet destroyers, establish the Ancient Guardians and research and deploy the Xaraktor virus.
23. Iron Fisticle
Iron Fisticle is a challenging twin-stick shooter that requires reflexes, speed and quick thinking to master. It takes the classic arcade arena shooters of the mid 80s and drags them, axes flying, into the 21st century.
Inspired by truly old school arcade games right down to the (optional) scanlines themselves, Iron Fisticle is both a retro game and a reinvention of a classic genre, with multiple routes through the game, bonus stages, a large variety of weapons and enemies, clever boss fights and much more:
• Classic twin-stick arcade gameplay meets modern accessibility, with controller support, achievements and collectables; endless supply of quarters and blistered thumbs not required.
• Randomly generated dungeons keep the gameplay fresh and offer a new experience every play-through.
• Re-live multiplayer as it was designed to be, with simultaneous two player local co-op.
• Multiple stats upgrades and weapon pick-ups change the way you play and fight in each game, while roguelikes-style persistent character upgrades allow you to explore deeper after every death.
• Over 150 different items to collect ranging from score boosters to weapons and power-ups.
• A scoring system that encourages fast paced risk taking while encouraging experimentation and discovery - like all the best classic arcade games.
• Retro-styled, hand-drawn pixel art graphics running at 60 FPS for a fluid action experience, complemented by excellent chip-tune inspired music and audio effects from Andy Lemon
24. X-Plane 11
The future of flight simulation is now.
X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for.
New in X-Plane 11
A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.
Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.
A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.
Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.
Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes.
New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities
Categories in common with X-Plane 11: Simulation
When a little girl accidentally lands on the planet of Eden, she discovers BOOR has taken over and there are only a few survivors left. With her special ability to multiply herself, she'll help them destroy BOOR and reclaim the world.
BOOR is a 2D puzzle-platformer game created by Dazlog Studio.Features:
- More than 80 engaging hand drawn rooms to explore.
- Mind bending puzzles and beautiful scenarios to discover.
- Investigate an alluring but strange world called Eden.
- Collectibles and secrets to uncover.
- Experience the power to multiply yourself.
- OST produced by Paltian (Jacobo Cáceres) accompanies the captivating gameplay.
26. Boss Monster
Become a boss, build a dungeon, and destroy puny heroes. The best-selling indie card game has arrived to Steam! Boss Monster is a dungeon-building card game that challenges players to become the ultimate villains: video game bosses.
Thousands of players around the world have enjoyed the paper version of the game, but now Brotherwise Games has partnered with video game developer Plain Concepts, creators of Wave Engine, to bring Boss Monster from the tabletop to the digital world!What is Boss Monster?If you've ever wanted to stomp on an upstart plumber or send your goblins and ghosts out to haunt some heroes, then Boss Monster is the game for you. Sporting retro-inspired pixel art, and paying homage to classic video games and geeky pop culture, Boss Monster immerses you in the role of the video game boss as you use Room Cards to build a dungeon which must entice worthy heroes, then slay them.What is the Digital Version Like? Digital Boss Monster is a straight conversion of the tabletop game. You'll be playing with virtual cards, but everything about the game has been designed to be as authentic as possible.
Of course, the app auto-calculates damage and treasure values, letting you take advantage of rapid readout treasure counts in your and your opponents' dungeons.What are some of the features in Digital Boss Monster?
- Play against up to three AI opponents in solo play.
- Challenge other human opponents online.
- Play with ALL of the bosses, rooms, and spells available in the base game ...including rare out-of-print cards!
- Explore new "digitally-enhanced" cards: four rooms, three new Bosses, and a new spell that all take advantage of the digital platform, allowing stats and treasure values to change as you play (coming in future expansions). Thanks for your support of Boss Monster!
27. Cowboy Revenge
The game in which you have to play for the cowboy, who avenges the main villain Lame Joe. Lame Joe and his gang robbed small towns in Texas, and the main character was abducted by his wife. Over a number of levels, you will fight with a number of enemies. Fight with 3 bosses, including Lame Joe. Pixel platformer, hardboard music and an unforgettable experience.
28. Academia: School Simulator
From the artist of Prison Architect and the studio that brought you Political Animals comes Academia : School Simulator, a simulation game that lets you design, construct, and manage the high school of your dreams! Watch your students as they get bullied, find love, flunk exams, and basically just try to get through the roller-coaster ride that is high school. Will you offer the best teachers and facilities or cheap out and build giant classrooms with a 1:100 student to teacher ratio? It's all up to you!
Complex Students : Student motivation is driven by various needs, including hygiene, hunger, and discipline, and they'll become even more complex as time goes on.
Varied Faculty : Teachers are complex as well, with different skillsets, teaching styles and motivations.
Numerous Facilities : Build Canteens, Clinics, Computer Labs and much , much more.
Micromanage your finances : Do the teachers get instant or brewed coffee? Do the kids eat healthy diets or cheap microwave lunches?
Customize Your School : Customize your school seal and motto to make a school that is uniquely yours!
Two modes : Normal mode requires you to balance your budget and provide the best education that you can with your money, while sandbox lets you go utopian with unlimited money!
29. Bomb Squad Academy
Save the world one wire at a time with Bomb Squad Academy, a puzzle game where you have to defuse bombs under a time constraint.
Analyze the way the electronic boards function and identify how to disable the detonator. Be careful though, cutting the wrong wire or flipping the wrong switch might just trigger the bomb.
As you progress through the game, you will be faced with increasingly challenging circuits that will test your ability to work through logic puzzles quickly. Identify the components, understand the connections and learn what makes the circuit work. Do it fast enough and you might just make it through.
30. Need to Know
Watch the World.
Welcome to Need to Know, the surveillance thriller sim that tests your ability and integrity within the shadowy, cutthroat world of a modern intelligence agency - the Department of Liberty. You must spy on people’s deepest secrets, pick apart their private lives, and determine how dangerous they are. You can also resist these suffocating privacy invasions by aiding underground groups in leaking data to the media. Or, you can just use all of that juicy classified information for your own personal gain. Your call.
Need to Know emphasises story, and will sculpt the crushing growth of our real-world surveillance society into a meaningful, gripping journey. It critiques the system by passing the uncomfortable (or too comfortable?) mantle of power onto your shoulders, and testing which choices you’ll make. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll sweat bullets under the searing blaze of an interrogation lamp.Features
Assignments - To move through the game - and upwards in the Department - you must complete assignments, which require detecting or solving crimes. In each assignment, you spy on people, determine their guilt, and decide how best to deal with them. Missions are investigative puzzles, founded upon story, character and moral choices.
Evidence - Each profile will contain a person’s digital footprints, from private emails to even more private text messages. Early Clearance Levels only allow you to access a target’s metadata or browsing history. As you progress, you bore deeper into their lives, with geo-tracking, shopping purchases, and even psychological analysis.
Profiles - The Department doesn’t discriminate in its abuse of privacy, so you’ll encounter people from all economic backgrounds, locations, ages, and cultures. The DoL database, CodeX, is packed with citizens’ profiles, with colourful biographies, human flaws, and realistic dilemmas.
Powers - Profile investigations will almost inevitably result in dual-choice decisions. Is the person suspicious or a model citizen? Guilty or innocent? As your Clearance Level increases, so does your authority and the breadth of your powers. Will you fuel your rise to power with searches, wiretaps, smear campaigns and abductions? Exonerate people you want to help? Or covertly undermine the Department from the inside?
Outcomes – Your actions lead to in-game consequences, and at the end of every mission you’ll discover how your decisions affected each suspect.
Clearance Levels – Everything hinges upon your Clearance Level. Impress your superiors, and they will promote you to a higher level, unlocking cooler (and creepier) powers, classified information, a higher salary and prestige.
Personal life – Using a software backdoor, you can also access the CodeX database at home. Steal a corporation’s financial data to make a stock market killing, impress matches in online dating, or help underground groups subvert the Department of Liberty. Be as altruistic or as selfish as you want.
Chapter-based storytelling – Gameplay intertwines with plots and subplots that extend throughout the game. Experience dystopian surveillance, but with the moral complexity of the modern world.
Main plot - Above all else, your primary goal at the Department of Liberty is to find the mysterious figures responsible for the initial terrorist attack. Clues for this central case are buried throughout the story, and are mapped out in your Gray Day chart.
Assets & Prestige – As your salary grows, impress and intimidate peers with new homes, purchases, and more.
Design – A more clinical, traditional surveillance design is eschewed for colour and imagery. You should feel the fun and temptation associated with absolute power.
A catastrophic terrorist infiltration of nuclear power plants leads to the formation of a new and immense intelligence agency – the Department of Liberty. Its primary goals are to hunt down those responsible, and prevent further attacks. It will carry these out with unprecedented access to people’s daily lives.
In Washington, the DoL grapples with rival agencies for political supremacy, combats domestic threats, and ruthlessly silences its opponents.
Join the DoL as a broke, directionless graduate. Every day you spy on people, collect their data, and determine their threat level. You have no intention of being sucked into the vortex of surveillance culture, but the deeper you go, the harder it is to escape…
31. Heroes of Dire
Heroes of Dire is a new massively-multiplayer tactical role-playing game from Spellbook!
You are a powerful hero with an army of fighters battling through strategic turn-based combat to win treasure, fame, and glory for your guild!
Join with friends to defeat challenging deity boss raids, take up quests for epic treasure, invade enemy guild halls, and fight in brutal gladiator arenas as crowd favorites live and die for your amusement!
Cross-platform servers bring together thousands of players on desktop and mobile devices with support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iPhone!
The New Player Guide is available at https://dire.wiki/guide
Heroes of Dire is all about assembling squads of fighters to make war with other guilds, monsters, and players!
Fighters come in many fantasy archetypes such as Mages, Paladins, and Healers. No two are ever the same, with unique names, races, stories, stats, titles, and equipment constructed by procedural generation with impressive and hilarious results that will always keep the game fresh.
The One-Eyed Knight, Two-Fingered Pete, The Laughing Horror, Georgia the Peach, or Screaming Ethel are just a few examples of the trillions of possibilities. For a few Silvers (the in-game currency) players can randomly roll for new fighter names to discover the perfect moniker, or work with a live Dungeon Master to create the perfect name!
Fighters have four gear slots: Weapon, Offhand, Armor, and Trinket.
Different items help determine what role a fighter plays, such as holy wands and flasks for Healers, or poisoned dual-wielded daggers for Rogues to maximize backstabs.
A robust crafting system allows heroes to build the perfect gear sets, with the most skilled players able to construct ultra-rare Masterwork items!
Almost all items in Heroes of Dire are procedurally generated with no two ever the same. Dungeon Masters will regularly appear in the world as traveling magicians or blacksmiths who can enhance your gear, or as merchants offering unique treasures.
When in combat, fighters take turns moving and attacking with actions having a time cost that determines round order.
More expensive actions, such as splitting an enemy archer in half with a greatsword, might push your fighter to the bottom of the action list for 14 rounds, while moving would only cost 3 or 4. This turn-based combat system creates an incredibly rich strategy simulation where each decision has a direct and immediate impact on who wins or loses.
Skilled players won't waste a single round -- One move in the wrong direction or an attack at the wrong time can immediately swing your massive lead into a crippling loss.
Every battle is part of a greater narrative, such as a guild war or a quest chain, and players can have multiple squads involved in many fights at the same time.
Need to pause the game for a moment?
Exiting a battle puts the AI in control of your squad until you're ready to return. Utilizing this AI system you can deploy multiple squads to wage multiple battles across the world map simultaneously. This system creates a truly massive multiplayer experience as guild wars can pull in hundreds or thousands of players!
Partner up with friends and follow them into combat for hours of quests, guild wars, and special Dungeon Master events! Battles can involve up to 48 fighters, with as many as 12 players in a single fight!
Make sure to flag your friends as "FRIEND" to enter battle on the same team and share world map vision, or simply join the same guild.
Guilds play an integral role driving the story and action in Heroes of Dire! Besides social and organizational hubs, they will wage war for dominance of the world map, with members winning prizes and benefits for capturing resources, such as an ancient relic or metal ore node.
Quests are a series of battles against NPC factions in the world of Dire, with powerful items and precious Silvers at stake. Loot can then be sold on the player-driven open market, or scrapped for extra Silvers.
Large-scale Community Quests are available for every hero to join, as well as Solo and Guild quests. Some quests also have
Each player will have a custom player title. In addition to looking cool, these titles help inform us of who is who in the community. Players sporting powerful or unique titles will stand apart from the crowd, lending weight to their obviously superior opinions and impressive physiques. Everyone will have the chance to earn new titles when taking part in special Dungeon Master events, and are also randomly generated after 1,700 battle wins.
32. Thea 2: The Shattering
Thea 2: The Shattering is a follow-up to the successful Thea: The Awakening, which brings the idea of innovative genre hybrid, with elements of turn-based, 4X strategy, survival, RPG and a card game, to entirely new and thoroughly polished level.
The player takes on a role of a deity from the Slavic mythology-inspired pantheon and as such, controls the fate of a small flock of believers struggling for survival. This goal can be achieved in many ways, from diplomacy to war, from exploring to conquering, but any playstyle will surely lead to completely unique adventures thanks to the procedurally generated environments. Rich options, from crafting to town-building system, as well as the co-op multiplayer gameplay, make Thea 2 an ideal choice for tactically minded players, who are up for a challenge.
- Explore rich, procedurally generated and diverse new environments and biomes.
- Expand your influence in the world, build towns, widen your territories or chose to remain a nomad.
- Exterminate your way to victory, battle through the vast array of creatures or simply strive to survive till sunrise.
- Exploit the many wonders of the land - discover and combine resources, collect materials and craft them into your equipment.
- Become a deity of Thea and direct your chosen to victory in a world inspired by Slavic myth and folklore.
- Play together - co-op mode for up to 3 players allows you to build your pantheon with friends.
- Choose your playstyle - become a warlord or a diplomat, or simply remain an outsider wandering the world in search of glory.
- Survive any way you can and choose your challenge style as you resolve conflicts via battle, mental or spiritual challenges.
- Free DLCs, built-in adventures editor and other modding tools.
33. Deuterium Wars
Deuterium Wars is a multiplayer cross-platform breakneck-paced shooter that combines high dynamic fights with an extensive role-playing system. Work your way up from rookie in a “rust bucket” to experienced pilot in a high-tech combat aircraft that’s equipped with lots of deadly gadgets. With a variety of combat modes, futuristic arenas, multi-level craft, developed trading, and a social eco-system, you’ll never have time to be bored!FEATURESWELCOME TO ALTHANAR
Thirty years ago, a massive asteroid almost destroyed Althanar. A high-tech Dome absorbed most of the strike and now keeps the planet from total destruction. Although part of Altanar is a post-apocalyptic desert, some areas still have megalopolises, military bases, and even wilderness. Now, a serious battle for power and control of rare deuterium resources has begun. Deuterium lies at the heart of most technologies, including fueling the Dome.BATTLE FIERCELY LIKE NEVER BEFORE
High dynamic fights keep the player engaged throughout the battle. In order to win, reaction and tactical thinking are equally important, as well as team play and the right priorities, depending on the battle mode. A fierce soundtrack and special effects reinforce the sensation of being fully immersed in battle.BECOME THE MAKER OF A REAL DEATH MACHINE
Combat vehicles are made from components that the player acquires in various ways. A trustworthy machine gun, a powerful cannon, or an experimental beam gun: the choice is yours. The same goes for armor, engine, and hundreds of additional gadgets and their modifiers.BE A CRAFTSMAN OR A TRADER
As usual in this genre, you can outfit your ship before flight. The system of craft and trading allows you to even convert junk into a valuable part that can be sold for profit! Players will enjoy all the possibilities for customization; ship parts can be painted or patterned and decorative elements can be added.BATTLE ON THE SINGLE SERVER
Apart from the PC version, a version for mobile platforms and consoles is being prepared. Thanks to unique controls, players from all over the world will battle on a single server in equal conditions regardless of the platform chosen. At home, on the road, or at work: the game will always be with you.
34. Maniac GO
One against all .... No, this is not the dreams of a suffering teenager, it's an ordinary day in the life of our hero. To kill? Gone?
Have a good time, carving the eyes of a sobbing victim? Each of his actions drags on the death penalty, together they make up
An amazing cocktail of insanity, excitement and unreasonably good mood. Today, mankind will again face
With his reflection in a huge crooked mirror.
An amazing mixture of game genres in the popular neon atmosphere of insanity. We assume the role of a maniac who writes his universal comedy with blood. The game is different in a variety of gameplay - somewhere in hiring is secretive, somewhere you will need to take weapons and arrange a bloody farce, and sometimes you can even drive like a combat armor. And most often the game will not force you to some style of passage, control stealthily or openly - it's up to you. For the game written soundtrack, emphasizing the atmosphere of bloody madness, a sadist of irony or a severe depression of our hero. The game is something like the most
Popular representatives of the neon style, such as Hotline Miami or Party Hard, but contributing its originality, a part of originality in the popular direction of games.
Why am I doing this? You yourself wanted it .. I just embody your secret desires, as well as hatred for me? I just did it.
35. Walls in Dead
Walls in Dead - a dynamic meat shooter with a view from above. Under the rhythmic rock music you have to clear the labyrinths of the secret underground laboratory from the guards obstructing your release. Kill the guards of all at the level to find a way out of the maze. In order not to die from a head-on fire, collect first-aid kits scattered in various places in the dungeons.
BattleSpace is a sci-fi flash game designed to play in the comfort of your web browser. In this free online strategy game, you step into the role of an Admiral, building a solar system in the depths of a faraway galaxy. Every player starts in their own 'Union', or guild, with the option of banding together and creating an interstellar empire.
Play solo, PvE, PvP, as a combatant or gatherer—or all of the above! The options are limitless once you entire deep space. The ultimate goal is to conquer the Giant Planet before the season's ends, but with so many ways of getting there, BattleSpace tailors to all playstyles.
37. Power & Revolution
Discover the world's benchmark of geopolitical simulators today!
In Power & Revolution, the fourth generation of Geopolitical Simulator, become a Head of State of one or several countries of your choice and extend your influence on the world, or play as a legal or illegal opposition leader and get ready for the conquest to power! PLAY AS THE OPPOSITIONChoose your political party or illegal organization and try to overthrow the powers that be by force, revolution or democratic election!
Control the opposition forces, manage the party budget, talk to the media, take a position on legislative bills, start protest movements, win your independence, infiltrate the spheres of power, raise an army with the help of foreign countries or illegal groups and conquer all the territory or the capital city !MOST REALISTIC DEPICTION OF CURRENT CONFLICTSSyria, Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, Nigeria, Yemen,... The world map includes all the war zones down to the smallest details : occupied territories, cities under seige, localized military units, international military bases, terrorist group manpower and equipment...CITY BATTLE PHASESDetailed maps of cities with main buildings, town squares and main roads and maps specifically for important capitals
Lots of components to control : demonstrators, hooligans, armed extremists, rocket launchers, riot police, police vans, snipers, armored tanks...
Progress through the scenario by capturing symbolic locations : parliament, television station, bank, headquarters, presidential palace, bunker,...A TOTALLY UNIQUE SIMULATION ENGINEThe game engine, Geopolitical Simulator 4, includes over 600 data elements for each of the 175 playable countries and calculates their changes in real time throughout the game based on players’ actions. Some examples include popularity ratings, political relations, and economic exchanges between countries. Various organizations, including NATO, use the technologies in the Power & Revolution simulator for education and training.
Over one thousand playable actions. At the country’s helm, the player/head of state can act in many areas: budget, taxation (nearly thirty types of taxes), currency, economy (over 130 economic activities), foreign and domestic affairs, defense, society, labor, health, social security, education, environment, transportation, culture, and more.
Propose bills to be voted on in Parliament, for example: setting social welfare benefit minimums, changing the retirement age, developing atomic weapons in secret, subsidizing the auto industry, hiring teachers, defining the powers of unions, setting speed limits on roads, regulating prostitution, creating an international film festival, etc.
The player can also construct elements on the world map, which will change accordingly: nuclear plants, wind farms, military bases, pipelines, high-speed train lines, airports, and many more.PLAYABLE SCENARIOSMore than twenty scenarios are integrated in the game, such as "War in Iraq and Syria", "Revolutions! ", "Separatism", "Mess in Ukraine", "Libyan Chaos", "Terror in Nigeria", "Yemeni Puzzle", "Threats in Somalia", "American commitment against climate change", "2016 US Elections", "Presidential Marriage"... Take advantage of highly precise world conflict maps with front lines, occupied territories, besieged cities, international military bases, personnel and equipment of terrorist groups...OTHER NEW FEATURES
- Update of geopolitic and economic data as of January 1st,2016
- Detailed electoral campaign: televised debates, meetings, campaign budget, electoral platform, polls
- New redesigned and optimized interface
- Acceleration of simulation calculations with use of multithreading
- In-depth simulation of unemployment
- Evaluation, development and regulation of shale oil and gas
- Integration of reconnaissance and combat drones, mobile rebels camps
- Specific interface for multiple screens and 4K screens
- And new legislations, new characters, new organizations, new administrative regions…
- 200 new personnalities with 3D body and face animations.
- Game operating as single-player with a multi-country mode allowing play with several countries simultaneously
- Game settings: terrorist activities, probabilities of natural disasters, reactivity of the populations, outbreak of war
- Player ranking online and in real time
- Incorporation of your own photos, logos, names to make the game even more realistic
- Interactive tutorial and game help available at all times during the game (in beginner mode)
- Learn about geopolitics by playing the QUIZZ mode, including more than 3000 questions
- Enjoy different configurations with double screen or 4K screen offering a customized interface
- More than 16000 texts and 10 hours of dialogs. 100% in English
38. Rogue Contracts: Syndicate
Be Stealthy. Be Fast. Be Tactical. Be Lethal.
Enter a dark, dystopic world of advanced organized crime, and prepare to take on a highly militarized and dangerously ambitious syndicate.
Your enhanced reflexes, your fists, your katana, your shuriken, the custom made weapons your team has provided you with, and even the guns of your enemies will not be enough to take down such an enemy.
In Rogue Contracts: Syndicate you'll need to both act and think fast, use stealth and the layout of your enemy's buildings to your advantage, strike surgically, and kill swiftly. You'll need to utilize the intelligence provided to you by your support team, and learn to flow with the fast pace the frantic action calls for.
The exhilarating soundtrack, and unique visuals will be there to accompany your every lethal move. Even your death(s).FEATURES:
- Expansive single-player campaign, designed to test both your reflexes and tactical thought.
- Frantic Survival mode against increasing numbers of enemy agents.
- Smart, fast, responsive enemy agents that will constantly test your combat, strategy, and stealth skills.
- 3 unique boss battles, 16 progressively challenging levels.
- Exhilarating action-focused soundtrack designed to enhance your play.
- Procedural enemy spawning. No level ever plays the same way again.
- Includes a levels section unlock after completing the game. Try to beat your best level score and time.
- 2 levels of difficulty: normal and hard mode.
WarForwards - It's an action game with dynamic gunplay in close quarters, inspired by the film "John Wick" and transferred to the 2D Top-Down Shooter format.
The action takes place in a special military Academy, where the cadets participate in large-scale military training.
Make friends, prepare equipment and fight your way to the goal through dozens of enemies on a variety of locations with large arsenal of weapons, non-stop action, tons of lead and barrage of fire.
Show them who's the best here!
- Furious firefights in CQB on various locations
Plan your every move because the enemy is close and the price of mistake will be too high.
- Story-driven campaign, in which you don't kill anyone...
You will find an intense adventure where you make friends and defeat many enemies on your way to the goal.
- Endless survival mode with its own progression and mechanics
If you came just to shoot, then welcome to the extensive survival mode.
Several difficulty modes allow you to find the optimal level of challenge.
- Extensive Arsenal of various weapons
You can unlock more than 70 weapons to use in battle.
Pistols, SMGs, shotguns, rifles, LMGs and rocket launchers are all at your disposal.
All weapons have different purposes, so you will always find something for yourself.
- Perk system
Diverse perks allow you to modify your playstyle. You can equip different perk to improve certain characteristics of your character or get other improvements that will help you in battle.
40. TUNNEL DIVERS
Welcome to your new line of work, pilot.
TUNNEL DIVERS is an online free to play action game featuring futuristic space fighters that are specialized in destroying hordes of robots in enclosed spaces. With plenty of ships and weapons, claustrophobia won't be the most dangerous thing in the tunnels.
TUNNEL DIVERS is free to play and has no pay-to-win attached. Play online with your friends and against other pilots without feeling disadvantaged because you didn't pay for any DLC. The only one who should be paying are the suits from TAC-CORP!
TUNNEL DIVERS is a lightning fast twin stick shooter, you need to keep your ship on the move while combating hordes of robots or enemy players. Only those with the best reflexes and aim can come out as the top pilot.
Play cooperatively with your friends in missions, run the flag in Capture the Flag or just slaughter your enemies in Dogfight mode. More game modes on the way.
Vaporize your enemies with powerful weaponry, from long range laser guns to destructive miniature nuclear bombs.
Completely customize how your ship of choice is loaded out with weapons and special modules that can give you an edge in a fight. Earn money by completing matches and unlock more and more equipment.
Play missions and competitive levels designed by pilots all around the world. With painless map sharing, you can join a server without worrying if you have the correct files on your computer or not, as the game can automatically pull level files from the Workshop or the server host itself. Using the Workshop is completely free, however you will need to own the TUNNEL EDITOR DLC to create or edit levels.
Enjoy the musical talent of Gergely Kovács, who composed a full soundtrack for the game. If you like the music, please consider buying the game's soundtrack from him, a link will be available in the game's main menu!
41. Pivot Pilot
Pivot Pilot is a challenging platformer with puzzle elements in which you take simultaneous control of a boy and a giant robot arm. A young boy named Eli is mysteriously trapped in a testing facility and your goal is to make your way trough a series of dangerous experiments by cooperating with the robot arm.
Avoid spikes, dodge saw blades, hide from the turrets, watch out the lasers, ride the robot arm, utilize the gravity beams and more to escape the gruesome facility.
- Combines classic platforming with challenging robot arm controls
- 40 experiments + 10 hidden arcade experiments
Get the OST from here
42. Guns of Midnight
Inspired by 1990s sidescrolling platform shooters, Guns of Midnight is a fast paced arcade experience that pits you against the clock, armed with only your wits and a big f---ing gun.
Race to escape the city before the stroke of midnight, or face annihilation by nuclear fire. Compete with your steam friends and with players around the globe to see who can escape the fastest, and secure your place on the leaderboards!Gameplay Features:
- Hand-crafted pixel art aesthetic.
- Intense Synthwave soundtrack.
- One vast, challenging city to blast your way through.
- 10 minutes to escape.
- 5 different enemies to annihilate along the way.
- Collect various upgrades to increase your firepower and stay alive.
- Race against the clock, competing with other players for the quickest time.
43. Ashes of Immortality
Mankind lives in terror. The things that haunt our nightmares, that stalk the shadows, that go bump in the night... the things we tell ourselves could never be real, are more than real now.
They are everywhere. Creatures of the darkness plague the continent. This is Ruthven, a world where Hunters, Vampires and Werewolves fight to determine which species shall prevail. Can you make a difference in the balance?
What begins as a simple mission to free a small town from evil quickly turns into a quest of discovery and revelation, as Simona Rinoldt, a Hunter from the Family, must travel a dangerous world, making unlikely allies, and facing unbeatable foes. Best-Selling Games by Warfare Studios
44. Need a packet?
Beep Beep Beep
That's what you'll hear all day after playing Need a packet - horror-simulator about supermarket cashier, who is gradually losing her mind because of everyday routine work. She starts to feel that the cash register is turning into a medieval tower, while dragons and chimeras are flying around and trying to kill Molly. Events take place on the background of a garbage crisis in the city. Grounds are rotting, recycling fabrics are overcrowded, water is poisoned and citizens start to disappear in the local forests.
"Need a packet?" is divided into three scenes:
This is a safe place, you can restore your health and play with items in the house.
Way to work
This part is divided into three frames. In the first two we read news, watch streams and buy products for our appartment. The third frame is a bullet hell segment where the control of the minibus passes to the player to dodge cars, ships and huge garbage bosses.
This is where the main gameplay will take place. A client approaches a cash register and player need to register his/her products and take money. Gradually the mechanics becomes more complicated - there are products that need to be weighed with manually code input, the mechanics of the return and change.
Categories in common with Need a packet?: Simulation
45. The Last Sigil
The Last Sigil is a roguelite action RPG.
Create your guild, hire randomly generated characters with different traits, stats and skills, and enter the Sigils to vanquish an ancient evil and his army of monsters.
Fight hordes of enemies in procedural generated dungeons, hunt for rare loot, find pets, trade and gamble with merchants, craft your own items and upgrade and enchant them using tools, magic scrolls and jewels.
Distribute stat points and customize your guild through passive upgrades; earn exp and fame, level up, hire new members, become more powerful and reach the Last Sigil.SHORT DESCRIPTION
- Procedurally generated exteriors and dungeons with different enemies, traps and bosses.
- Three difficulties, normal, hard and very hard.
- Randomly generated characters with different traits, statistics and skills and the possibility to rename them as you like.
- Ten classes (fire mage, ice mage, blood witch, necromancer, cleric, paladin, amazon, ranger, berserker and juggernaut), each one with different combat abilities, a quick movement skill, an active block skill to mitigate the damage and a summonable banner which grants temporary buffs.
- 50 levels, stats points to distribute between power, energy and vitality and upgrade points to spend in passive skills.
- Items of different qualities, normal, magic, rare, epic and mythic (the latter with special effects), crafting materials, tools to upgrade and add sockets to your equipment, magic scrolls to enchant your items and craftable jewels to insert in sockets and further customize your equipment.
- Trading, gambling, crafting and enchating.
- Summonable banners which grant you temporary buffs.
- Pets to bring with you and fight along your side.LONG DESCRIPTION
DUNGEONS AND ENEMIES
There are currently eight procedurally generated dungeons or Sigils, which you can enter through portals spawned in a procedurally generated world. Each dungeon is filled with different enemies, traps and bosses and consists of three levels and a boss room linked with portals.
There are three types of enemies:
- minions which are weak and easy to kill
- elites which are tougher, stronger, with special passive bonuses and skills
- bosses which you will encounter at the end of each dungeon
All of them have got normal and special attacks, you can face-tank the normal ones, but you should try to avoid or block the latter, especially if you are fighting against elites and bosses or you are not playing at normal difficulty. On top of that, only few bosses are tank&spank, most of them have got also particular mechanics which might kill you if you fail to counter them.
There are three difficulties, Normal, Hard and Very Hard, with the first one for beginner and the latter for experienced players; you have to complete the game at Normal to unlock Hard, and finish it at Hard to unlock Very Hard. Increasing the difficulty will increase your gold and magic find cap but it will also make the enemies stronger and tougher and you will have less time to avoid the enemies special attacks.
The exteriors and the dungeons are connected through exits, portals and waypoints; you can unlock the latter by clicking on them and they allow you to travel from a location to another in no time. In addition you can also teleport to the encampment (the town-hub) whenever you want, as long as you are out of combat, and you can use a portal to go back to your previous location.
The members of your guild are randomly generated, they have a rank, an expertise, a trait, four statistics (strength, endurance, constitution and luck) and a set of skills. You can't create the perfect character, you have to play with what the game offers you and do your best with it.
At the beginning of the game and after every dungeon, you will be able to recruit new members and select one of them to play with. You can't change their passive abilities, nor their active skills, but you can increase some of their bonuses by killing the bosses inside the dungeons and staying alive..because when you die, you will lose the character you were playing with.
If you have a change of mind and you no longer like a specific character that you have hired before, you can always kick him/her from the guild and hire a new one. You can also rename the members of your guild, maybe after some of your idols or your friends or your subscribers (if you are a streamer).
CLASSES AND SKILLS
Currently there are ten classes: fire mage, ice mage, blood witch, necromancer, cleric, paladin, amazon, ranger, berserker and juggernaut; each one with different combat abilities, a quick movement skill, an active block skill to mitigate the damage and a summonable banner which grants temporary buffs.
There are many types of skills, ranged, melee, piercing projectiles, explosive projectiles, channelings, frontal AOE, 360° AOE, single target DOT, AOE DOT, summonings, etc. You can boost them with passive upgrades and you can add special effects too by using mythic items.
LEVELS, STATISTICS AND UPGRADES
By killing enemies you will earn experience and level up until level 50. You can reach the maximum level in every difficulty, so if you just want to relax and play only at Normal, you can stick to it all the way.
Each level awards you some statistic points to distribute between power, energy and vitality which are in common among all the members of your guild and they are boosted from the statistics of the character you're currently using. You also gain one upgrade point, which you can spend to select and improve some passive abilities and if you have a change of mind you can reset everything for free.
Each character has also got a statistic called luck, this bonus gives a chance to double your loot every time you kill an enemy or break/open a container; on top of that you can also stack magic and gold find through the bonuses of your equipment and the passive upgrades to gain more gold and increase the chance to find rare items.
The equipment consists of 14 slots: helmet, chest, gloves, pants, boots, amulet, two rings, three type of weapon (melee, ranged and magic), a shield, a banner and a pet.
You can hunt for rare items by killing enemies or looting containers and treasure chests. You can also buy and sell from/to merchants in the encampment and gamble for unidentified items; or if you like to craft, you can gather materials and craft your own equipment at the forge.
There are five qualities of items, normal, magic, rare, epic and mythic; all the items but the normal ones (which are needed for crafting), increase your character's statistics and add some passive bonuses. The better quality, the more and stronger are the bonuses. On top of that mythic items come with a special effect which will greatly enhance your character.
When you equip a pet it will be summoned at your side and it will follow you and fight with you. Your pet will attack any enemy on sight but you can call it back to you whenever you want and set it to passive mode. Some pets are melee, other are ranged and all of them have got a special ability. Like items, pets come in different qualities, from normal to mythic, and you can also boost them by spending upgrade points in the relative skills.
FallenCore is a 2D platformer about Ardi the repair android, who arrived on a huge space station to fix the malfunctioned central core of the ship. After the breakdown, many on-board mechanisms became dangerous and can easily kill the character, as well as the robots "went crazy" and arranged a hunt for Ardi not to let it get to the core.
In the chaos like that, Ardi will have to pass several decks of the station and repair the malfunctioning mechanisms in the the lower decks littered with garbage, in the computer data center and in the cryogenic laboratories, in order to finally reach the center of the ship and unravel the riddle of the accident.
By using various combinations of mechanisms Ardi will be able to solve puzzles to make his way through and defeat the enemies. The key feature of FallenCore is that the player can interact directly with mechanisms using a mouse or touch screen to move elevators and platforms, and to combine different elements to turn the traps on and off. The game includes 25 levels, dozens of different traps and logical puzzles, 5 types of enemies with unique behavior and therefore different strategies for defeating them, and several spectacular battles with huge bosses. The plot of the game is presented in the form of an author's comics, the gameplay is accompanied by specially written techno soundtrack for this game.
47. Mad Tower Tycoon
BUILD YOUR OWN DREAM SKYSCRAPER
In "Mad Tower Tycoon" you can build your own skyscraper with more than 100 floors.
The classic construction gameplay leaves you all the freedom.
Rent offices, apartments or shops and build a financially lucrative skyscraper.
Build restaurants, cinemas, zoos or underground garages to satisfy your visitors.
There are countless ways to get the coveted "six-star award" for your skyscraper.
The waiting time should be increased? It should be avoided some floors?
No problem: the elevator system in "Mad Tower Tycoon" allows you different settings.
Avoid your visitors having to climb too many stairs or wait too long for the elevator.
Not only dissatisfied tenants are causing you trouble.
A fire in the new office, an earthquake shakes your skyscraper or UFOs kidnap your tenants.
Different events provide variety and excitement.
Complete daily missions and have good statistics to gain experience.
Earn skill points and unlock more than 50 skills.
You want to see which floors are dirty or where the noise is unbearable?
How many visitors came in the last 24 hours? Have I made a higher profit in the last 30 days?
The statistics and filters in "Mad Tower Tycoon" will give you a lot of information about the state of your skyscraper.
48. Milford Heaven - Luken's Chronicles
Milford Heaven is a RPG hack 'n' slash game with a top-down view. The city of Milford Heaven is under attack of Luken's monsters, that come from his castle. You, as a warrior, arrive at the town to find out this situation and decide to expore the castle to try to give Luken's reign of terror an end. And, maybe, get some wealth.
- More than a hundred scenarios to explore
- More than 20 kinds of monsters to fight with
- Dozens of itens to collect and use
- Retro art
49. Detective Girl of the Steam City
Sophie is a private investigator not unlike Sherlock Holmes. She resides in the Steam City, a metropolis going through an industrial revolution.
In this growing city with a huge population, there are many different kinds of people; industrialists, workers, merchants, and your average citizens.
However, within any big city, there are always criminals and conspiracies. The Steam City will need a detective on the case!
It'll be up to Sophie to uncover the mysteries of the Steam City through her investigations.
What mysteries and intrigue await her?
Find out in this Steam Punk RPG brought to you in native English!
- A Classic RPG Experience
- A Big City to Explore
- Side Quests
- Multiple Supporting Characters
- And a Variety of Enemies!
Repentant is a dramatic point & click adventure game with hand-painted art.
Experienced criminal Oliver begins to suffer from strong remorse after the terrible deeds of which his family has suffered. Unsuccessful attempts to restore relations with his ex-wife further worsen his condition and alcohol dependence.
One day in a small shop, he becomes a witness of a robbery committed by a young girl. At this moment, he gets the opportunity to atone for his sins by helping another person. But who really needs help and who is the victim? It remains to be seen.
Repentant is partially a sequel to the game Little Kite, but it can be played by a person who is not familiar with Little Kite.Features
- Explore atmospheric hand-painted locations with challenging puzzles
- Enjoy an intriguing story with an unexpected ending
- Listen to an amazing soundtrack by Abstracode and full English voice acting