Trying to find games like Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition are:
- arrow_rightBattleBlock Theater
- arrow_rightSunset Overdrive
- arrow_rightNight in the Woods
- arrow_rightTricky Towers
- arrow_rightThe Desolate Hope
- arrow_rightHigurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi
- arrow_rightQueen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past
- arrow_rightMonaco: What's Yours Is Mine
100 Best Games Like Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (47)
- PlayStation 4 (61)
- iOS (52)
- Android (32)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (55)
- Nintendo Switch (47)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (16)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (27)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (15)
- Wii (16)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (9)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. BattleBlock Theater
BattleBlock Theater is a platform game developed by The Behemoth.
The player was aboard the S.S. Friendship when the ship encounters a heavy storm that causes the ship to crash into a strange island. After the player awakens, no ship's crew members seem to be around. Moreover, it is revealed that the crew is held prisoner by cats that force the crew members to act out deadly performances in the cats' theater. The player has to pass all the levels in order to save Hatty Hattington, the best friend to one and all.
There are two game modes featured in BattleBlock Theater: Adventure Mode and the Arena. Adventure Mode resembles the game's campaign, which can be played alone or in co-op. There are multiple chapters in this mode that consist of several levels. In order to unlock the next chapter, the player has to get a certain amount of gems and pass the "Boss Level" which is a usual level but with a time limit. Players have the ability to collect balls of yarn in order to buy new equipment from cat guards.
Arena Mode is a competitive game mode for 2 to 4 players. Players take part in various mini-games to score the most points for their team and win the round.
2. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
3. Night in the Woods
Night in the Woods is a quest game developed by Infinite Fall.
Night in the Woods takes place in a universe of anthropomorphic animals. A cat named May returns back to her hometown of Possum Springs because of a dissociative disorder that does not let her recognize other people something other than rectangular shapes. May had dropped out of college and she does not know what to do with her life yet. She got back into the town to hang out with her old friends or simply walk around the town and meet the people she knew in her childhood, yet this childhood world is no more. The city's residents start talking about something happening in the nearby forest. May gets her friends together and goes out to figure out what's going on.
The game explores the typical teenage problems in a common environment, as stated by the game's developers.
The main objective of the game is to explore the in-game world. May can run, jump, and interact with both other characters and the in-game objects. As stated by the developers, the key actions the player should take are to explore, converse, see and touch. The game focuses mostly on its narrative, rather on the gameplay experience.
While talking to other characters, the players can choose the line for May to reply with. Your replies will affect the game's story, yet the change will be minor.
Categories in common with Night in the Woods: Adventure
4. Tricky Towers
Tricky Towers is a tower-building puzzle game developed by WeirdBeard.
In Tricky Towers, the players have to stack the falling blocks of a building into one tower. The game bears some resemblance to Tetris with the difference being the objective to stack the blocks instead of clearing rows of them. The rows do not disappear. The game is physics-based, so the player can't win by just dropping the blocks in a random manner. Several in-game events are present, for example, the blocks may drop faster or become slippery. Sometimes the blocks even double in size. You play as a wizard that competes against other wizards and has to build his tower as tall and stable as possible.
It is possible to cast spells that either assist the players or make the building harder for other wizzards. The players can use 17 spells Throughout a match. Light magic spells are used for making the gameplay easier for the player while Dark magic spells make it harder for your opponents to progress.
Three game modes are present: Race, Puzzle, and Survival. A handful of single-player challenges is also available where the player has to meet certain game conditions to succeed.
5. The Desolate Hope
The Desolate Hope I an adventure game with RPG elements developed by Scott Cawthon.
The story takes place in an abandoned research station o an unnamed planet. The station contains five computers knowns as Derelicts. Their purpose is to run simulations that would show whether the planet is suitable for human colonization. As the initial interest for the station faded away, the transmission from Earth stopped, a strange virus started ravaging Derelicts.
You play a Coffee – a coffee-pot-like robot and the last mobile resident of the station. Your goal is to fight the virus and provide Derelicts the conditions to perform their daily tasks.
The gameplay of The Desolate Hope is a mix of various genres. You explore the station and enter the Derelicts’ simulations in 2D platformer style.
There are some mini-simulations in the game which incorporate top-down dungeon crawler gameplay. Throughout the game, you have to face some bosses. Battles with them are semi-turn-based and reminiscent of classic jRPGs. The Desolate Hope mostly focuses on battles and exploring the station. Your character can advance by gaining new abilities, getting new items and increasing your stats to become active for the fight.
6. Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi
*THE GAME THAT INSPIRED THE MEGA-HIT ANIME SERIES
RETURNS WITH BRAND NEW CHARACTER ART!! *
The 58th year of Shouwa, early summer
It’s June, and the summer heat has arrived earlier than it does most years.
By day there are crickets, and by night there are cicadas.
We’re in Hinamizawa, a small village in the countryside.
There are fewer than two thousand people here. But every year, there is an event.
This event is a mysterious death.
(The series has run from 1979 to 1983)
On a certain day in June, someone dies, and someone else goes missing.
The series of deaths is connected to the upheaval surrounding the dam construction project.
A murder case that was covered up is being reenacted.
Is it a conspiracy? A coincidence? Or perhaps a curse?
Someone who was supposed to be there isn’t.
Someone who wasn’t supposed to be there is.
Someone who was alive last night is dead now.
And someone who is here right now isn’t alive.
So, there is no way to avert tragedy. There is no choice but to give up.
But don’t give up.
Only you can stand up to this.
Categories in common with Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi: Adventure
7. Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past
When the king asked a famous alchemist to look into the murder of his most trusted agent, the last thing the alchemist expected was to discover an intricate network of criminals working from the shadows to bring chaos to the land. Conduct the investigation as a shapeshifter and uncover a conspiracy that threatens to shake the foundations of the kingdom.
CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION IN A FAIRYTALE KINGDOM!
When the ruler of the realm asks you to investigate a series of killings, a seemingly straightforward murder case turns out to be the tip of an iceberg as more and more secrets come to light!
MEET LEGENDARY HEROES IN 48 HAND-DRAWN SCENES!
During your detective adventure, you'll encounter many larger than life characters from myths and fairy tales. You'll help Little Red Riding Hood, come face to face with Robin Hood, and interact with many other legendary characters!
MASTER YOUR ALCHEMIC ABILITIES AND BECOME A SHAPESHIFTER!
Perfect your potion-making skills to prepare powerful elixirs that will allow you to change your physical form. Then use this ability to solve intricate riddles and crack the mysterious murder case.
DECIPHER 26 PUZZLES AND EXPLORE 25 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Test your wits and use your special abilities to tackle seemingly insurmountable obstacles in this epic adventure! Solve the murder and save the kingdom before it's too late!
- Use your investigative skills to thwart the conspirators!
- Explore the kingdom as a shapeshifter!
- Lend legendary fairytale characters a helping hand!
- Solve numerous HO scenes to discover a shocking truth!
8. Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a top-down stealth and action game, which provides players with both single and multiplayer experience. The main storyline is divided into four parts: the first three follow the characters, while the last one is played for the police side. To start another “big score” players have to select one of eight available characters. Each character has different skills and special abilities, so the squad should be appropriately chosen in advance. From the very beginning, players are able to assume the roles of four criminals: the Locksmith, the Cleaner, the Lookout, and the Pickpocket. The remaining four – the Mole, the Gentleman, the Redhead, and the Hacker – will be unlocked during the further game progress. The gameplay is about completing levels in multiple ways depending on the players’ character choice. Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine gives an opportunity to dive into the crime world and participate in heists and robberies throughout the world alone or in co-operation up to four players.
9. Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition is the enhanced edition of Guacamelee! that features all downloadable content for the original game and supports Steam Workshop to create and share custom character skins. In its core Guacamelee! is a 2D Metroidvania with platforming and brawling elements.
Guacamelee! is set in an open Mexico-stylized world, full of stereotypes and cultural references. You take on the role of an ordinary farmer named Juan Aguacate. Killed by an evil skeleton, you are brought back to life to save your love interest. The game follows the rules of the Metroidvania genre but has a twist: as you are revived, during your adventures you can switch between the land of the dead and the world of the living.
Aside from that Guacamelee! is focused on exploration and hand-to-hand fights. While progressing through the story, you get new abilities such as movement upgrades and the necessity to match colors of your attacks and certain obstacles.
10. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone.
11. Guacamelee! 2
Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet - one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
13. PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate edition includes PixelJunk Shooter and PixelJunk Shooter 2. Corresponding to the PixelJunk series, Ultimate covers the forth and the fifth parts of the franchise, consisting of 10 titles overall.
The refreshed version brings out the new mode of the same name: Ultimate, which changes design style of the game. The players can choose between Classic and Ultimate. It is also known that now progress can be transferred between the two parts of the original series and the lighting and fluid physics have been modified.
The title is a top-down twin-stick shooter with a focus on the exploring the planets' landscapes and fighting the other explorers. The goal of every level is to find and save trapped scientists out of pits and grooves in the rock. Among the instruments of achieving this goal one may find a wide variety of guns, used to fight enemies and destroy some rocks; as well as fluid controlling abilities of the ship — it can transfer water, magma, and ferrofluid. There is a total of 30 levels (15 in every game) divided into six stages each one of which ends with a boss fight.
The game yields the second part's multiplayer — any owner of the Ultimate edition may participate in The League Battle matches, which utilize the Capture-The-Flag mechanics and force all players to defend their territory.
Xeodrifter is a Metroid-like action game developed by Renegade Kid.
The Xeodrifter flies his ship in deep space. Unexpectedly, his ship gets hit by an asteroid and he has to crash-land on a nearby planet to repair the ship. He travels from planet to planet to acquire new parts required for the repair of the ship and going off the star system Xeodrifter got trapped in.
Xeodrifter is a typical Metroidvania game. It is a two-dimensional platforming game that features immense interconnected maps which feature distinctive rooms and sections. The players cannot travel the whole map at first, as some sections of it require a specific ability or equipment to be opened. Sometimes, such items are protected by a unique and powerful enemy that has to be defeated by the players.
In the case of Xeodrifter, the players travel from planet to planet to find the necessary replacement parts. Several planets will be closed off for the players at the beginning of the game as they will need specific items to unlock the ability to land on them.
Xeodrifter features a completely flat two-dimensional graphics with a heavy use of shadows and parallax effects. The game uses the same color palette as the original Metroid games. Several Retrowave elements were added to the game in the form of music.
15. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
Crawl is 2D rogue-like game with beat em’ up elements and heavy emphasis on local multiplayer.
In Crawl, up to four players or bots explore randomly generated dungeons. One player controls the hero while the other three are spirits.
The goal of each run is to reach the exit, slay the final boss and escape from the dungeon. However, the only hero can do that. Killing hero as a spirit swaps roles and makes you hero giving you a chance to win.
The spirits cannot attack directly but can possess monsters in traps scattered throughout the dungeon. The monsters differ in strength, health, speed, attacks, and abilities. Each player can advance by leveling up and getting new gear. Leveling up increases your stats and unlock new attacks and abilities. Spirits can also level up unlocking new monsters and objects to possess. The weapons and magical items can be found in the dungeon or bought from merchants. There are 25 types of weapons in the game that vary in stats and attack types.
Additionally, each weapon can have one of 27 properties that can affect weapons damage, attack speed, give a chance to perform an elemental strike, or shot projectile. The maximum level in the game is ten after which the hero can face the dungeon boss. Other players must kill the hero by cooperatively controlling parts of the boss.
17. The Swindle
All the buildings you’ll be robbing are randomly-generated, so you’ll never get the same level twice.
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
BEEP is an indie 2D platformer with a heavy reliance on physics laws. Big Fat Alien developed this title, and it is the only one within the IP. The game is considered to be attractive for such titles: not only it has music written primarily for it, but also the game flow feels like the one in "big" games. The main reception flaw is that game suits a lot more to the mobile platforms.
The core gameplay feature is the ability to alter the laws of the physics. There is an anti-gravity gun to do this — other than that it is just a general side-scroller platforming gameplay: the player needs to eliminate enemies, collect orbs to discover new planets and solve various physics puzzles.
The story is about the robot, BEEP, , sent into the Solar System to discover new planets and the possibility of life there. Once the Beep has unraveled the new planet, he checks on its physics and flies over to the next one.
19. Jump Force
Jump Force is a crossover game based on the characters from various anime and manga franchises. It is based on the propriety featured in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and is meant as a celebration of its 50th anniversary. The game is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
A cataclysmic event caused the Shonen Jump world to collide with our real world. Both heroes and villains from various manga series appear on our Earth and fight in a chaotic battle for the survival of humanity.
The characters face each other on an arena in teams of up to three players.
The game includes more than 20 popular characters. Most famously, it features characters from franchises like Bleach (Ichigo, Rukia, and Sosuke), Dragon Ball (Son Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza), Naruto (Naruto and Sasuke) and One Piece (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, and Blackbeard), as well as several characters from Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter and Yu-Gi-Oh!. The story mode also includes two of Death Note characters (Light and Ryuk). Some of the characters make their first appearance in a video game, and some feature several forms. There are also completely original fighters created for the game. Many of the location backgrounds are also based on the anime/manga series as well as on the real places like New York and the Alps.
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
21. Song of the Deep
Song of the Deep is a metroidvania-style action-adventure game following a girl’s quest into the unknown to find her missing father. Combining discovery, skill, and suspense with an unforgettable narrative, this underwater journey will challenge players to explore, experiment, and skillfully navigate a vast ocean landscape.
Song of the Deep delivers unique gameplay in a tale of love, heartbreak, and triumph. Explore a fantastic non-linear interactive underwater world filled with more than 200 treasures to collect. Equip your submarine with 30 upgrades and 15-plus abilities to access new areas of the sea, and combine those abilities in surprising ways -- like catching a torpedo with your claw arm mechanism. Outwit, outmaneuver and battle creatures along the way, from lantern jellies to giant bosses like The Watcher.
Merryn waits all night for her father to return from his fishing voyage. He never does. After a vivid dream showing her father trapped under the sea, Merryn is determined to save him. This unlikely heroine builds a small submarine from spare parts and sets off to rescue him. Along the way, she’ll make friends, discover lost civilizations and ruins, and upgrade her submarine to explore even deeper. The terrain and monsters of the deep are daunting, but Merryn’s courage, intelligence, and love for her father will help her overcome adversity.
22. Freedom Planet
Freedom Planet is a combat-based platform adventure that pits a spunky dragon girl and her friends against an alien attack force. There's trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but you'll have a variety of special fighting abilities to blast your way through each stage.
As Lilac, you can use Dragon powers to whip enemies with your hair, spin like a cyclone, or fly through the air at high speed like a comet.
As Carol, you can bust through foes with a flurry of punches and kicks or summon motorcycles that let you ride up walls and ceilings.
Do you have what it takes save Avalice? Try the demo and see for yourself!
- Dash across the celestial world of Avalice with boosts, bikes and other high-speed gimmicks to achieve the fastest time
- Explore at your own pace to find hidden paths and treasures and collect as many crystals as possible
- Help Lilac and friends save their world from war in an engaging Adventure mode with fully voiced cutscenes
- Zoom through the stages without interruption or dialog with Classic mode
- Battle tons of quirky boss enemies including giant robots, towering alien creatures and aggressive rivals
- Discover five elemental shields that reflect specific attacks and provide cool benefits
- Unlock special bonuses, including mini-games, achievements, artwork and music
23. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went to far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
24. Canyon Capers
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements.
25. I, Zombie
!NOW WITH IN-GAME LEVEL EDITOR!
Quite a different zombie game - this time YOU are the zombie! Command your infested comrades, fight your way to freedom and let the zombie kind dominate the world!
In I, Zombie you play as the leader of a zombie horde and your goal is to infect all humans on the map. Whenever you infect a human you turn him into a one of your kind and you can use him against armed soldiers. You're also able to command your horde to either attack the enemies, follow you or wait for orders. Each scenario requires tactical approach and careful planning to achieve success.
26. Tiny Bridge: Ratventure
In this mind-bending game you create complex structures to get your woodland creatures over vast chasms. In a bridge-builder first, you'll guide your creatures and construct your bridges in real time. Use the weight of various creatures to balance your structures as you build them.
- 72 unique levels across 6 worlds
- Construction physics applied in real-time
- Steam Achievements and Steam Leaderboards integration
- Steam Cloud support
27. METAL SLUG XX
METAL SLUG XX blasts off on Steam!
METAL SLUG XX was originally released on PlayStation®Portable in 2009 and PlayStation®4 in 2018 as part of the classic 2D run-and-gun action shooting game series from SNK, and now returns to service on Steam with graphics upscaled to 1080p and 4k screen resolution support! Moreover, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® game, is now playable for free and from the get-go!
■7 missions of intense action! Hidden routes for endless replayability!
7 missions of breathtaking action, charismatic characters, Slug vehicles, and a variety of other content await players in METAL SLUG XX. Branching paths are also hidden throughout the stages for those who want to play and clear METAL SLUG XX to completion!
■New military classes and return of the fan-favorite “Combat School”!
Challenge more than 70 mini games prepared by a beautiful instructor, and clear them all to reach the legendary and devilish “Super Devil” military rank! Get promoted to acquire a mobile satellite that will assist you during your missions!
■Leona playable from the start! 7 soldiers ready for battle!
In addition to the traditional METAL SLUG characters such as Marco Rossi, Tarma Roving, Eri Kasamoto, and Fio Germi, Ralf Jones and Clark Still from KOF’s Ikari Team have also been recruited for this mission! Also from the Ikari Team, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® version of METAL SLUG XX, will also now be playable from the start. Are you ready to stop every enemy attack via her powerful “Moon Slasher” special ability!?
■Tons of hours of gameplay with achievements!
METAL SLUG XX features no fewer than 34 achievements. Players can also enjoy the co-op local play with their friends!
Get ready for endless hours of intense action and fun with METAL SLUG XX on Steam! Rocket Lawnchair!
28. The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client.
29. Party Hard 2
You don't get your Christmas bonus and the only logical thing to do is go on a rampage at an Office Holiday Party. Welcome to Party Hard 2, the Stealth Strategy game you've been waiting for! With a brand new engine and art-style, Party Hard 2 expands Hitman-style gameplay of the original game with brand new features.
Some of the upcoming new gameplay features:
- Take out multiple targets at the same time with a powerful Multi-Kill ability
- Scan the room for useful objects and targets with Party Vision
- You can now pickup up to 3 extra items in your inventory. Why not light up the dance floor with a gas canister?
The game is currently in Alpha 1 stage, follow the game's development right here, click that FOLLOW button under the trailer!
30. Critter Crunch
Critter Crunch is an award winning, arcade-style puzzle game, starring the loveable Biggs. Using his long, sticky tongue to grab critters from vines above, he feeds them to each other until they burst, dropping tasty jewels for him to gobble up. Using Critter Crunch's 'Food Chain' mechanic, players will eat their way through a smorgasbord of levels and gorge on a feast of modes, including Co-op and Versus multiplayer.
Oh, and barf. Rainbow barf!Key Features:
- Stunning Visuals: Hand-animated characters and backgrounds come to life in gorgeous 1080p at 60fps.
- 4 Single-Player modes: Adventure, Puzzle, Challenge and Survival offer something for everyone!
- 2 Multiplayer Modes: Team up with a friend in Co-op or battle each other in Versus. Both modes are playable online or locally.
- Addictive puzzle fun: With the unique Food Chain mechanic, players feed smaller critters to larger ones to make them pop! The longer the chain, the larger the reward!
- Tons of variety: Power Ups and Special Critters keep things fresh and offer new challenges.
31. Cat on a Diet
Soft, fluffy, and a little on the chunky side — the podgy pussycat Dr. Meow can’t stop munching on delicious cookies and needs your help getting his greedy little paws on more! While his owner sleeps, steal away into the kitchen and help tumble this tubby tabby cat into the prized cookie jar.
Get stuck in!
Swipe and prod to claw away at wooden blocks, unscrew bolts, control powerful magnets and explode highly volatile uranium – anything to reach those cookies!
The hand that feeds?
What are the owners hiding from you? Find out as this pot-bellied kitty’s journey for sweet treats takes him up into the attic and down into the secret laboratory.
Munch all the snacks in each level and spend them on new power-ups, hats, masks and even more cookie-heisting helpers.
- witness the shenanigans of Dr. Meow in a Physics Puzzler for all ages
- visit 4 game worlds (Dr. Meows Home, Spooky Attic, Mysterious Laboratory and visit the middle ages!)
- Over 100 challenging levels to complete
- two diverse game modes
- Collect over 50 fabulous cat costumes
- Use fun tools and inventive methods to reach the cookie jar!
32. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
33. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
34. FORCED SHOWDOWN
"Extremely fun game with constant action and virtually limitless replayability. Every new battle you start is different, there are endless possibilities of deck building with all 4 characters." - Jyren
"I love this game! I have played many hours of The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Ziggarut, Rouge Legacy, Risk of Rain and other rouge-likes you probably havent heard of. I have to say this game is among my favorites and its brand new." - Mîchæl
GET FREE DLC FOR ALL OUR GAMES
"I wish I knew how to eloquently express how excellent this game is. It just taps so many buttons for me with the nicely balanced rogue-like, the achievable-yet-challenging unlockables, the genuinely interesting deckbuilding, and satisfying combat." - John
"It plays like I always felt ARPGs and MOBAs should - skillshots, accuracy, timing and evasion; button mashing and brute-force will get you nowhere in this game." - Radical "Venom" Max
"FORCED SHOWDOWN combines everything I like in video games.
The combat is skill based and offers on the fly strategy solving skills. It has a great difficulty curve that makes me want to hone my skills to become better as time goes. The card system takes some beats from Hearthstone in how decks are created. Playing cards and combos at the start of each round offers a great way to shake up the rounds." - It's High Noon
Varity: Great" - Carlolz
"There are tons of cards to collect that, besides all the different characters, companions, monsters, arenas, modifiers and whatnot, add to the enormous variety that makes every playthrough feel completely fresh." - Nachtfischer
May you die gloriously and to great applause!Greetings Human and welcome to FORCED SHOWDOWN: "The only show in the galaxy with lives on the line!" Pick one of the 4 contestants from across the FORCED universe - each a master of their own style of combat - and try to become a superstar of my show, as you battle through worlds of monstrous enemies and face off against epic arena bosses. You may die horribly and repeatedly, but think of your fans and smile for the cameras!Cards boost your action abilities!In my show, you will unlock cards that let you boost your stats and upgrade your abilities differently each battle. Use clever deckbuilding and show off your epic combos! In the end though, it's all up to your own action skills, on the arena floor, to carry you through both times of luck and misfortune.
FeaturesIntense singleplayer action gameplay with deckbuilding to upgrade your stats and abilities in new ways each battle.
4 characters with unique attacks and ability sets + unique cards to mutate and upgrade their abilities. (+1 with the Drone Invasion expansion)
150+ cards to unlock and use in your deckbuilding. (all in-game; no microtransactions!)
60+ quests unlock content and achievements.
Dinosaur and dragon companions to unlock and have fight by your side.
Fight in 8 different worlds.
Encounter 70+ different enemies.
10 bosses for raid-like finales.
In higher difficulties, each boss also plays cards against you in arenas.
From Roguelike-learner to Super Hardcore: The first game show makes sure new players get a chance to learn. Less than 3% of players are skilled enough to beat the endboss of the third show.
40+ special rules make sure each battle is unique. Discover what they do and learn to handle the challenges.
Bonus levels (added in free content update 43)
Emblem System: Unlock mastery emblems for each game show that let you play it with added special challenges. The best players in the world can manage 12 mastery points in the toughest game show. The maximum is 30. (added in free content update 42)
Daily modes and monthly seasons to test your skills and strategies against the rest of the world, and win awesome prizes!
35. Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of “Ys” and “Zwei” among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
36. Willy-Nilly Knight
Do you ever dream of being a real hero from a fairy-tale about dragons, sorcerers and knights? If the answer is yes, then you're in luck. Because you are in a fairy-tale right now! Moreover, you are the Knight by yourself! You are fearless, you have sharp sword and your destiny awaits you. But… There is always a catch.
First of all, you don't know what's going on. Secondly, local Gods have a plan for you. They want you to be their living weapon. To be someone who shall carry their will upon this world. Yes, it's unfair. It's absolutely, completely unfair.
So this is where your journey begins. In Willy-Nilly Knight you have to be a knight in the middle of strange and unpredictable events. If you want to find out the truth, then you should do your best in fighting and tactics. At least it's a tactical RPG.
What should you expect from Willy-Nilly Knight? It's a great story. It takes place in a wonderful world. You will meet many attractive NPCs and build friendships with them. You will master a unique tactical battle system and crafting. And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Really.
- Exciting adventure of the true hero:
You will be a vital part of the great adventure and witness many different things. Do you want an example? What about confrontation with Gods? Or do you want to be a part of English folklore? Anyway, this journey will last more than 20 hours of gameplay so there will be plenty of events for sure.
- It's real-time and turn-based all in one:
You could discover points of interest in this world in real time. But then it's time to fight game switches in turn-based mode. So you could keep your pace and plan your action carefully. Your action points is your only restriction there.
- Surprises and references:
There are so many surprises and references... Could you catch 'em all?
- Friends Will Be Friends:
In this journey you will meet many different characters. Some of them will be your enemies, but you could find friends too. Even a true love! All your companions will have unique skill-set so it's your right to choose with whom you want to be on one side.
- Real handyman:
There are so many useful things in Willy-Nilly Knight… Armours, helms, boots, gloves, weapons, scrolls, potions. You could buy it. You could loot it. You could craft it! Take your chance to let your imagination run wild!
37. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
38. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
39. Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
The final episode of the series, "MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code" is now on Steam!Maximum Combat FreedomAll playable characters comes with 3 separate styles for players to choose from - "Crescent Moon Style", "Full Moon Style" and "Half Moon Style". Each style exhibits a different behaviour for the selected character, experiment away to discover your own combat style!Largest Character Variety in the SeriesToday a friend, tomorrow a foe… Some tag-teamed, some got converted to the vampiric side, some just wanted to have a spot in the promised movie debut. Try your hands at the largest cast number among the series on all the 31 characters (multiplied by 3 styles each!) to find the dream fighter that suits you best!Deep LoreA year has passed after the TATARI incident left Misaki Town scarred. However, the nightmare revisits again for the third time. Every character has a story to tell in the "ARCADE".
Also, users may enjoy pure battle action in "VERSUS", whether is it 1P vs 2P, 1P vs CPU, or just watch CPU vs CPU.
Players may also wish to try out the characters and their individual styles in the "TRAINING" to get a hang of their abilities before heading to the heat of the battle.Online Battle FeaturePlayers may head over to the "NETWORK MODE" and play against other players over the internet with "RANK MATCH" and "PLAYER MATCH".
Pit your skill against others in a serious matchup via "RANK MATCH" and watch your rankings grow with each win!
40. Chaos Reborn
From Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn - a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures - including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles. You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else's realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
'This looks like the most terrible mix of differing types of gameplay. I must have it!' - RPS Commenter
An authoritarian state pacifying the masses with propaganda. A brutal police force that shoots first then shoots some more.
An ordinary everyman named Eugene, dragged by coincidence and circumstance from a life of mundane menial tasks into a baffling world of sudden, inexplicable murder, hidden conspiracy and unrelentingly lethal robots with nasty sharp pincers and lasers coming out of everywhere.
Depicted in a distinctive Cyrillic pixel art style the cyberpunk city crackles with tech-noir intrigue and neo-digital deceptions. Using every tool at your disposal help Eugene to unpick the knot of mystery that he has become enmeshed within – your equilibrium will be rocked as you point and click a path through this briar patch of tangled meaning and unexpected quixotic quirks.
Will Eugene make sense of the conundrum that unfolds before him, learn who is an ally or a foe and collect lots of vinyl records for his listening pleasure? He'll race rapid hover bikes to earn sub-cultural respect, rub shoulders with high society in a post-modern nightclub, hack the brains of pursuing drone cops in thrill-packed chase sequences, strive to survive tense shootouts with merciless law enforcers and enjoy some 8-bit cowboy coin-op action in a dingy dive bar with a broken toilet.
- Multiple endings
- Unique blend of action, point and click and Russia
- Get fingered for murder
Soviet Bloc Edition contains DreamBreak game with good Russian stuffs like:
- Original 19 track soundtrack recorded by Egor Gritsukov (.mp3 & .wav)
- Digital art book (.pdf)
- Pack of 5 Wallpapers
- Walk-through (yeah good luck with that!) in Russian and 'English' (.pdf)
42. Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
Serious Sam’s Bogus Detour is an all-new action-adventure in the legendary Serious Sam saga from Hammerwatch developer Crackshell. Battle through beautiful Mediterranean locales, dangerous biological weapons labs and even high-tech moon bases as a one-man wrecking crew or in four-player online cooperative for maximum chaos! Dominate the chaotic Survival and Versus modes or make your own mods, modes, and even total conversions with the include game editor. Serious Sam’s Bogus Detour is the biggest little Serious Sam game ever made!
Campaign Mode: Solo or 2 – 4 Players Online with Experience and Level Up Perk System
Versus Mode: Deathmatch and More for Up to 12 Players
Survival Mode: Solo or Up to 12 Players
Full Mod Support: Game Editor and Dozens of Mods Ready or In Development
43. Final Dusk
Final Dusk is a unique combination of puzzle and action game. Each level consists of two distinct phases. First you need to manipulate the environment using multiple powers to create a safe path for Vampire Princess Mina. In the second phase you need to actively protect Mina on her way to her goal. As you advance you'll discover new locations and learn new powers which you must combine to be able to complete each level and learn the story of the princess and her beloved kingdom.
A wicked curse has fallen on the people of the Kingdom of Vempire - everyone has turned to stone! It’s up to Mina, the vampire princess, to travel through her kingdom to the evil witch’s tower to reverse the curse.
- 4 completely unique chapters
- 80 levels
- 4 different powers, each with two modes
- Hand-crafted, logic and action-based puzzles
- Multiple ways to solve the puzzles
- Challenging bosses
- User-friendly interface
- Funny and interesting story
- Lovely manga art style
- Beautiful 2D animations
Mushihimesama (“Bug Princess” in English) is a vertical shooting game set in a beautiful fantasy world. Huge insect-like creatures called Koju roam the forest outside the village of Hoshifuri. When Reco's people fall to a mysterious sickness, the young princess decides to leave the village and meet the God of the Koju, who may provide a cure. Riding her faithful Golden Beetle friend Kiniro, Reco must traverse the wilds, braving the hostile landscape and the aggressive Koju beasts on her journey through the Shinju Forest.
- Explore a beautiful fantasy world rendered in stunning HD sprite graphics. Battle a variety of giant "Koju" bugs across 5 stages, including a blazing desert, lush forests, and a serene cave. CAVE's trademark bullets create a stunning visual impression, with iconic patterns unfolding in every boss encounter!
- Play the definitive shooter from the legendary developers that pioneered the "bullet hell" genre! By decreasing the size of the player hitbox, Mushihimesama is able to challenge the player with some of the most intriguing and innovative shot patterns in the shoot 'em up genre. Experience the thrill of dodging thousands of bullets at once in one of CAVE's best games!
- Choose from several game modes: Arcade mode is designed to be as close to the original arcade game as possible. Novice mode is similar to Arcade, but balanced for new players. Arrange is a remixed version where you start with maximum firepower and defend yourself automatically. Customize further with 3 different weapon types and two different option types.
- Mushihimesama has several different modes and difficulty settings, including a mode specifically balanced for new players. No matter your skill level, you are certain to find a favorite mode! Bold players should try the notorious "Ultra" mode, which is infamous for being one of the most difficult challenges in gaming!
- Mushihimesama V1.5 "Matsuri" Mode is available separately as optional DLC. V1.5 is a remixed game mode with alternate music and mechanics. Crank up the multiplier by firing close to enemies, but beware, as the bullet speed will also increase! Previously, this mode was only available on an extremely limited basis, but now it is available to every player on Steam!
- Enjoy energetic and inspiring music from composers Manabu Namiki and Masaharu Iwata. There are two soundtracks included (three with V1.5) to create an unforgettable mood for each stage. You can choose which soundtrack to play for every stage and area, so feel free to mix and match your favorite tracks!
A robust list of optional features are supported, including:
- A training mode to assist with practicing individual stages.
- Multiple options to adjust viewing windows, screen size and position, and screen orientation. Try the vertical "tate" mode to get an arcade-authentic picture!
- An assortment of beautiful background images.
- Support for keyboard customization and multiple controllers.
- Online global leaderboards with replay sharing.
- Local co-op gameplay.
- Steam achievements.
Categories in common with Mushihimesama: Action
Totemori is a free-to-play local-multiplayer brawler where you build towers while trying to topple everyone else’s!
- Local versus and co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Play against your friends
- Practice against bots
- Compete in Teams or in chaotic Free-for-all
- Play with controller or keyboard
- Building blocks fall from the sky
- Build towers and defend them
- Kit out your towers with special blocks to raise their value
- Steal your enemy’s towers to make them work for you
- Hurl boulders at your opponents to knock ‘em out…
- ...and toss them off a cliff while you are at it!
- If all else fails, channel your rage to blow up half the arena!
- Totemori was made as a labour of love project, supported by Mito Studio
- It’s free because we just want you to play it!
This is how we play, this is how we learn, this is how we pursue our passion-fueled projects.
47. On Rusty Trails
You, a robot named Elvis, are living in a racist world that’s ever suspicious of appearances - just like its hostile inhabitants.
Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction. If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps.
Discover rusty suburbs, perishing cities, massive factories and mysterious machines. Experience the escalating conflict between two peoples, while running up walls, jumping across chasms and flying through streams of lava. Expect to be dazzled by an ever-changing environment with fresh mechanics. Play a lovingly crafted platformer adventure from the creators of Tiny & Big!Features
- Look different, at the touch of a button. Influence how the world responds to your appearance.
- Run up the walls and along the ceiling. Get ready for an adrenaline rush from dastardly puzzles.
- Gladden your eyes with finest comic panels, beautifully illustrated backgrounds, and 6 diverse worlds waiting to be explored.
- It creaks, it cracks, it crunches! - A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
- Compete with your friends on lightning-fast levels with high score leaderboards.
48. Demise of Nations
Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grand strategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and modern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands, Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy, expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources, building, food distribution, governing and city management. Units at your disposal are Scouts, Swordsmen, Spearmen, Archers, War Elephants, Galleys and Longboats amongst others. Demise of Nations incorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climates and storms. Rain during summer providing much needed humidity for your crops, while snowy winters will proof if you are ready for the challenge. Assemble your armies and take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Random Map Generator.
- Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United States amongst others.
- Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planes amongst others.
- Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarines amongst others.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Number of Players.
- High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are available for download and cost $3.99+ for single maps or $19.99 for all maps. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. Hosting multiplayer games costs 5 cents/game. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
Stonerid is a challenging 2D platformer, which the most important feature are two parallel, different worlds. To finish each of 32 different levels, one must deftly use differences between alternative dimensions. Unconventional game style and lots of dangerous traps and monsters make it extremely difficult to rise to the challenge. The main task is to solve the mystery of toxic substances that have appeared unexpectedly on Atronast Mountain.Main Features:
- 32 extensive levels with 2 parallel, differently designed worlds
- 31 bonus levels especially for players who like new challenges
- 5 diverse lands
- 3 difficulty levels
- unique gameplay mechanisms
- wonderful artwork
- beautiful, moody soundtrack
50. Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Side-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!