The best games like GT Legends are:
- arrow_rightEuro Truck Simulator 2
- arrow_rightDiRT Rally
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed Undercover
- arrow_rightF1 2015
- arrow_rightProject CARS
- arrow_rightAmerican Truck Simulator
100 Best Games Like GT Legends:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (11)
- Android (6)
- macOS (10)
- Linux (5)
- Nintendo Switch (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (20)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (12)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
Driveclub is focused on professional car racing on the track. You can create or join the clubs, the so-called communities up to 6 people, what makes the passage of common tests sufficiently easier (the actions of the club members affect the result). The environment and tracks are inspired by real locations in different parts of the planet. Also, there is an opportunity to generate dynamic weather conditions (rain, snow, fog, as well as day or night).
There are three main in-game modes: tour, single event and multiplayer. In the tour, the player is given the opportunity to complete individual tests with a specific set of purposes and with particular test cars. In the check-in mode, one of three additional modes can be chosen: drift, race and time race.
The game has a vast diversity of cars (in total 50 models), the auto park updates each time with the appearance of patches.
Platform: PlayStation 4
2. Euro Truck Simulator 2
You play as a truck driver, whose primary task throughout the game is to deliver essential goods to Europe.
The actions of foreign drivers in the game are close to reality. It means that the computer does not only act following the rules of the road but also takes some other techniques taken from real life, for example, gives a sign that passes the driver to the main road.
The time in the game is slightly different from the real time (1 minute in the set corresponds to five-ten seconds of real time). The driver can drive in total for 11 hours, after that he needs to go to the nearest Parking to make a nine-hour rest. If you do not, the driver gradually begins to struggle with sleep and yawn. The screen becomes dark, and the player, in turn, loses control of the truck, what can quickly lead to an accident.
In the game, there are temporary and permanent road signs that limit the speed mode. The maximum speed of all trucks in the game is technically limited to 90 km/h by default (but it can be disabled in the game settings).
3. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
5. Need For Speed Undercover
Need For Speed Undercover is a racing game and the twelfth installment in the twenty-four-title long series of the same name.
Almost every Need For Speed game features the same gameplay features, and Undercover is no different. There is an open world which is permitted to discover at any time in contrary with, for instance, Most Wanted, where the environment was zoned, and the locations opened as the story progressed.
The car collisions system has become more realistic compared to the previous parts of the game, but damage remained cosmetic only with no impact on performance. However, the car may be destroyed in Highway Battle — one of the game mods.
The title features some RPG elements — wheelman points, which grants the player access to bonus levels and car parts.
The police in the game are traced by the bar at the top of the screen varying between Busted and Evade modes. The capturing of the player results in the checkpoint restart.
The game's title suggests the protagonist role in the story — he is an undercover police agent given a task to infiltrate the group of street-racers to expose them to arrest. The background behind the races is taking down the criminal gangs and cliques. During the narrative player is faced with some dilemmas demanding a hard choice of him on which side to take.
6. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
7. Project CARS
With the help of original technical solutions, the game manages to offer a fully dynamic SETA model of tires, as well as a system of dynamic day and weather change. The player feels how the car adjusts the behavior depending on the work of braking assistance or stability control.
The game has more than 110 cars, their number is constantly growing. Each car has its distinct characteristics, in its own way behaves on the road. The game has about forty race tracks, and if you consider different configurations, you can count 110 variants of routes. Before the game you can set up the AI, controlling all the circumstances on the track, according to a variety of different criteria. Similarly, AI can be configured and in terms of management of other cars - what kind of rivals do you want to see around you?
8. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
9. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
10. RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel.
11. RACE 07
Race 07 is a realistic racing simulator from the Swedish studio SimBin. The game is a continuation of Race - The Official WTCC Game, released in 2006. As in the first game, the licensed World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) is also available here. There are almost no changes in the game, in comparison with the previous part.
The game has more than 300 cars, divided into 9 classes, and 14 tracks placed around the world. The calendar of the game mimics the racing season 2006/2007 and includes two new city routes. The game is available on Steam, for the multiplayer s site account is required.
Race 07 can not boast of detailed physics, popular manufacturers and realistic graphics. The game is trying to compensate for its shortcomings with an exclusive license and the availability of the Formula-3000 fastest in the game. The released DLCs adds new tracks, cars and championships. The game supports user modifications.
Categories in common with RACE 07: Racing
12. LEGO CITY Undercover
Join the Chase! In LEGO® CITY Undercover, play as Chase McCain, a police officer who's been tasked with going undercover to hunt down the notorious – and recently escaped – criminal Rex Fury and putting an end to his city-wide crime wave. With two player co-op, friends can explore the sprawling open-world metropolis that is LEGO® City, with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, car thieves to bust, hilarious movie references to discover, vehicles to drive, and hundreds of collectibles. LEGO CITY Undercover brings together witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humor to create a fun-filled experience for players of all ages to enjoy.
13. F1 2013
Make history in FORMULA ONE™! Experience all-new 1980s classic content plus all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ in F1™ 2013. F1 2013 includes F1 Classics, an expansive new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker, where you’ll race famous cars from Ferrari, Williams and Lotus against icons of the sports including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti and Gerhard Berger. Classic content also includes two historic circuits – Brands Hatch and Circuito de Jerez - and can be played in a range of modes including split-screen and online multiplayer.
F1 2013 also features all of the current drivers, team moves, tire changes and remodeled handling to bring alive the experience of racing motorsport's most advanced and exciting cars. New enhancements, improvements and new, expanded and returning game modes combine to deliver the most complete simulation of a FORMULA ONE season in video game history.
455KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-16
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Online features may be terminated after 30 days notice on www.codemasters.com. Developed and published by Codemasters.
14. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
15. F1 2016
Create your own legend in F1™ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE™ career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
17. F1 2012
Codemasters Racing presents F1 2012, the next game in the BAFTA-winning series featuring all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2012 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Learn the basics and master the challenge of driving the best machines on the planet in the Young Driver Test.
Experience the next generation in weather system technology where storm fronts move across the circuits, soaking specific areas of the track, as well as racing around the all-new Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas, home of the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX. Two new quick fire game options: Season Challenge, a complete Career in just 10 races, and Champions Mode Scenarios, where you test your skills against the very best, complete an exciting line up of gaming options which also includes a 5 year Career, Co-op Championship, 16 Player Multiplayer & Time Attack Scenarios. F1 2012 Feel it!
18. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
19. Destruction Derby 2
Destruction Derby 2 is an action-racing game developed by Reflections, Ubisoft Reflections and Reflections Interactive. It was originally released in 1996. It was published by Psygnosis. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Destruction Derby 2 on PlayStation and PC.
20. Colin McRae Rally (1998)
Colin McRae Rally is a racing video game developed and published by Codemasters for PlayStation, Microsoft Windows and Game Boy Color. It is the first game in the Colin McRae Rally series. It features 8 official cars (and their drivers) and rallies from the 1998 World Rally Championship season, in addition to 4 extra cars.
Categories in common with Colin McRae Rally (1998): Racing
21. Real Racing 3
**#1 Top Free App in over 100 countries**
Real Racing 3 is the award-winning franchise that sets a new standard for mobile racing games – you have to play it to believe it.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Over 200 Million Downloads!
TabbyAwards 2014 – WINNER: Best Action, Adventure, Arcade & Racing Game
Mobile Excellence Awards – WINNER: Best Mobile Game 2013
Game Connect Asia Pacific – WINNER: Game of The Year 2013, Technical Excellence, Excellence in Art
Meffy Awards – FINALIST: Best Mobile Game 2013
Real Racing 3 features an ever-expanding roster of officially licensed tracks with 39 circuits at 17 real-world locations, a 43-car grid and over 140 meticulously detailed cars from top manufacturers. Plus Real-Time Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, night racing, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer™ (TSM) technology, allowing you to race anyone, anytime, anywhere.
**This is a resource-intensive game featuring extremely high quality visuals. Please make sure you have at least 1.5GB of free space on your device.**
PRAISE FOR REAL RACING 3
“Feels a full generation ahead of the competition” (IGN, 9.1/10, Editors’ Choice)
“A stunning visual masterpiece on mobile” (Touch Arcade)
“Sets the new standard on mobile for racing games” (Pocket Gamer, 9/10, Gold Award)
Take the wheel of over 140 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Mercedes-Benz and test your skills on an authentic 43-car race grid – the most epic racing experience on any handheld.
Burn rubber on a full lineup of 17 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Le Mans, Dubai Autodrome and many more.
Go bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting. Or drop into any race to challenge their AI-controlled versions in Time-Shifted Multiplayer™.
MORE CHOICES THAN EVER
Compete in over 4,000 events including Cup races, Eliminations and Endurance challenges. Choose from a wide range of upgrades to maximize your car’s performance. Customize your car with a huge collection of paints, vinyls and rims. View the action from a variety of camera angles, tweak the HUD and fine-tune the controls to your personal preference.
THE PREMIER RACING EXPERIENCE
Powered by the remarkable Mint™ 3 Engine, Real Racing 3 features detailed car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections for truly HD racing. Enjoy a rich, next-gen game with the most advanced cross-platform social and competitive racing community ever. Real Racing 3 delivers it all and pushes the boundaries with every update.
RACE AROUND THE CLOCK
Exclusively for the Apple Watch, activate your Team Driver to race events, collect rewards and progress your career.
Welcome to the definitive racing experience.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
22. MotoGP 17
Prepare yourself for the adrenaline of the 2017 MotoGP™!
Enjoy maximum entertainment with all the bikes, teams and tracks of the official Championship.
Try the new Managerial Career mode and put yourself in the shoes of a team manager, trying to make the right choices both on the track and off it.
23. ToCA Race Driver 3
TOCA Race Driver 3 takes the variety of motorsport experiences available in "Race Driver 2" and expanding on it even further, so no matter what your taste in racing, you'll find something to suit you. Featuring the British GT championship, series stalwarts the DTM and Aussie V8 Supercars, Sprint Cars, Rallying, and open wheel racing all the way from karts to the BMW Williams Grand Prix Cars, and much more TOCA Race Driver 2006 has something for everyone. Race on tracks from all over the world, take the story-driven "world tour" mode if you want to get straight to where the action is, or for the people wanting the nuts and bolts, take the "Pro Career" mode and work you way up the ladder in different disciplines of motorsport, aiming for the pinnacle of your chosen field.
24. GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game
The Game That Revolutionized the Racing Genre.
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
Since the release of GTR2 in September 2006, the game has received widespread acclaim. GTR2 simulates the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series.Key Features
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- BMW M3 GTR
- BMW Z3 Coupe
- Corvette C5-R
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lister Storm
- Lotus Elise
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Maserati MC12
- Morgan Aero 8
- Mosler MT900
- Nissan 350Z
- Saleen S7-R
- Seat Toledo
- TVR T400R
- Viper GTS-R
- Viper Competition Coupe
25. The Italian Job
The Italian Job is a racing-arcade game developed by Rockstar Games, Pixelogic Games Limited and Pixelogic. It was originally released in 2001. Global Star Software published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play The Italian Job on PC and PlayStation.
Allister Brimble scored the game.
26. F1 2000
F1 2000 is a game developed by Image Space Incorporated, Visual Sciences and PSX. It came out on 06-01-2000. It was published by EA SPORTS. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
F1 2000 is available on PlayStation and PC.
Categories in common with F1 2000:
27. Copa Petrobras de Marcas
COPA PETROBRAS DE MARCAS is the new release from Brazilian developer Reiza Studios, simulating one of the main series of Brazilian motor racing.
Petrobras, as the title sponsor of the competition and strong supporter of the sport offers the Game as a free download for all gamers and racing fans alike!
This official game reproduces the thrill of competing wheel-to-wheel with 300 HP, FWD touring car models from various automakers in some of the main Brazilian race tracks such as Interlagos, Curitiba and the newly reformed Goiânia.
28. RACE On
RACE On brings you the epic WTCC 2008 season down to the smallest detail and now YOU get the chance to show the world who the real champion is.
The RACE On Expansion Pack includes the Iconic Detroit Muscle cars suited for those who like to lay down lots of rubber power sliding out of corners on the rev limiter. Enough torque to drag the moon off orbit, full opposite lock and a big grin on your face. Or you can try your hand at the Formula Masters, a top of the line open wheel series, offering you even more speed and action than ever before. Extreme cornering speeds and simulated g-forces make this a true driver’s car.
But RACE On is not just new cars, it also features brand new American tracks in SimBin quality and it comes with a hefty update of existing tracks to 2008 standard. With RACE ON comes 5 brand new tracks all recreated down to minute detail.Key Features
- 10 unique car models in 7 different classes
- 5 new tracks
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
Categories in common with RACE On: Racing
29. Crash Time 3
Like its predecessors, Crash Time 3, the new installment of the well-known action racing game series, offers varied gameplay in top quality. The German game forge Synetic has once more taken the graphics engine a significant step further. In a gorgeous game world, completely explorable on wheels, the player gets to solve gripping criminal cases and master other diverse assignments.
An overview of essential innovations in Crash Time 3:
Completely reworked Story Mode: The previously published parts of the Crash Time series already offered tons of breathtaking action. Crash Time 3 also includes an all-new storyline. Right from the start, the player learns about the destructive power of a terrorist organization that will cross our heroes' path again and again during the game. In the course of the game, the player's objective is to discover more and more details and information regarding a series of crimes that seem to have no connection at first, and then solve everything in a grand finale.
Extended scope of action: The player is immersed deeper into the game's storyline, interviewing informants and collecting information. And the player gets to decide how to proceed while completing the missions – simply stop the opponent with a block pass, or employ other means to achieve the given objective?
Pathfinding – improved navigation: An intelligent AI allows delinquent opponents to calculate the shortest paths automatically, and adapts the vehicle performance to the road conditions.
Fantastic driving physics: A state-of-the-art physics system offers an even more realistic driving experience.
Score card: The score card lists the status of missions, the efficiency of the player's approach, and the game results in great detail.
- A gripping storyline and more than 70 missions with many different challenges await the player
- Bad guys try to avoid capture with all kinds of tricks and driving stunts
- Area of 32 km2with more than 200 km of city streets and autobahn where you get to drive around by day and by night
- More than 40 vehicles, from police cars and airport fire engines to tricycles
- The Story mode creates a dense atmosphere
- The dynamic pathfinder function of vehicles creates variation and increases the replay value
- Typical ambiance of the series, with extremely fast car chases and explosive crashes
30. ToCA Race Driver
ToCA Race Driver is a simulation-racing game developed by Codemasters. It came out on 01-04-2003. Codemasters published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play ToCA Race Driver on PC.
Every race is different in Ignite. Each race brings something new as players try to win by using their own tactics.
The score system in Ignite allows for tactics to be used during a race. Gathering score allows the use of nitro in the race and converts to time bonus at the end. So short term usage of nitro can help the players get out of situations ahead of the others but using a lot of nitro and thus score may cost him the game. There are different methods of gathering score (drafting, hitting objects, drifting) and some cars are more suited for a method then the other. Choosing the right car for the preferred method and playing out your strategy will make the player win the game.
- Single and multiplayer game: a 35 races long single player campaign played at 7 locations. Multiplayer game up to 5 players.
- 3 Brand new modes of game play:
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- Knock-Out mode: At the end of each lap, the last player gets knocked out of the race. Those who remain, get a score bonus.
- Run-Out mode: Players start with a set amount of score, but it is gradually running out. Players may replenish some of their score with stunts or burn some of it away as nitro but if their score runs down to zero they lose the game.
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- 3 different types of racing cars: The American muscle, the street and the race cars all have a certain feel which requires different driving technique.
- Various configuration for each car: All vehicles have different settings which makes them suitable for different races or driving styles.
- 30 Achievements: A full achievement system to award stunts and special skills and also to teach some of the techniques in the game.
- Leaderboard: A worldwide leaderboard for each racetrack.
- Car damage: cars get damaged which does not influence the handling.
- Random atmospheres: From sunshiny, to fogy the same racetrack may have a very different feel in two races.
Categories in common with Ignite: Racing
32. MegaRace 2
MegaRace 2 is the sequel to 1994's combat racing smash hit and is once again developed by Cryo Interactive. The sequel included several upgrades such as fully rendered 3D cars, new weapons, and track shortcuts.
MegaRace 2 also features the return of eccentric MegaRace host, Lance Boyle (played by actor, Christian Erickson, of "Hitman" fame). In MegaRace 2, Lance is joined by a stunning female co-host whose name keeps changing. MegaRace 2, was the first entry in the series, to allow players to fire weapons in reverse at cars behind them. The game was also the first to introduce in-game cash prizes for winning races.
This in-game currency could be used to purchase new cars and weapon upgrades. Each race contained multiple paths for the player to cross the finish line. MegaRace 2 was released for PC in 1996.
33. Victory: The Age of Racing
Victory: The Age of Racing is a unique online racing game with spectacular car handling and user generated cars inspired by the different ages of racing. Victory offers a thrilling racing experience through multiplayer events, competitions and an addictive team career.
Victory: The Age of Racing is now FREE!
We’d like you to join the competition and prepare yourself for Racecraft the new Procedural Sandbox Racing Experience by Vae Victis Games.
Racecraft is 25% off this week for the Steam Summer Sale, so GET ON BOARD NOW!
*** WINDOWS 10 USERS *** please read this thread on our Technical Assistance forum if you get the error message “d3d9.dll is missing” trying to run Victory on Windows:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/264120/discussions/3/451851477889583591/ (accessible only to Victory owners).
You can be a ruthless driver by pushing your car beyond the limits, a talented designer by creating unique cars and a highly skilled technical director by improving your car settings tweaking it for maximum performances. Join the competition and race to win!
An Internet connection is required to play Victory: The Age of Racing.
Buy the Victory Deluxe Pack for exclusive contents!Victory Deluxe Pack
The Deluxe Pack gives you a handful of Gears Credits and three exclusive cars you can use on ordinary tracks and all events. This pack includes:
- 3 exclusive Special Deluxe Racing Cars (super fast 60PI cars: 1 Legend car, 1 Classic car and 1 Formula car)
- 15000 Gears Credits (you can speed up your multiplayer career or create several racing cars from scratch)
Victory is a fully featured multiplayer online racing game you can enjoy in multiple ways.
In Victory: The Age of Racing, cars can be USER GENERATED: players have an unprecedented degree of freedom in choosing car blocks, parts, colors, decals and shapes for their own customized car. We also created the block system, where you can switch different parts of your racing car until you have reached your favorite design.
You can control your car choosing between gamepad, keyboard and steering wheel.
- Keyboard controls with assisted steering
- Full gamepad compatibility with force feedback support
- Full steering wheel compatibility with force feedback support
- Mouse controls (move the mouse to steer, left/right click to throttle and brake)
We've also worked hard to create the best keyboard controls available on the market for a racing game. An integrated artificial intelligence helps you steering, braking and throttling, with a simulation of analog controls even when you're using the keyboard.
Victory is an arcade racer with realistic physics specifically tuned to give an unprecedented car handling and an addictive racing experience. We started with a top-notch car physics engine developed in collaboration with Stefano Casillo, the author of the acclaimed racing simulator, Assetto Corsa and then we added improved assisted driving systems, so you can experience the game as you wish, enabling or disabling driving aids whenever you like to.
PvP competitions with multiple game modes and multiplayer live events for inactive players.
Events, championships, daily races, different game modes. Everything is created in real time based on the status of connected players: a central server checks who is online and what he is doing, then creates live events which pop up on your main screen.
In Victory you can be active and choose what you want to do or just wait for the game to propose you new ways to race online and have fun.Game Modes
- Hotlap (single player mode)
- Hotlap Party (multiplayer hot lap mode, up to 100 players, usually lasts 1 hour)
- Hotlap Championship (multiplayer hot lap mode, can last for days, with online rankings in real time)
- Quick Race (multiplayer race)
- Handicap Race (multiplayer race, the winner gets an handicap for the following race)
- LAN mode supported: create a LAN Party and race with your friends!
- 3 different racing zones around the world
- 15 different racing tracks
Car attributes and setups, different engines, tires, accessories and more: this is your personal customized car!
Like in a role playing game, you have to spend Performance Points to reach the perfect combination for your driving style and racing conditions. You can have multiple cars in the game and customize them for different game modes or tracks!
Choose from different teams and start your racing career. Each of the three car classes in the game has a dedicated World Championship where different racing teams are looking for the best driver: are you ready to put the pedal to the metal and wear the colors of your team on the track?
Each team will offer you different racing cars and you will have to unlock multiplayer achievements to progress in the team career, unlock other new cars and reach the top of the rankings.
- Achievement system with rewards (money, widgets, driver titles) and over 300 different achievements to unlock
- Fully integrated website with real time rankings and statistics of almost everything in game: check your rankings, different stats, every single car created in the game can be shared and voted!
- Integrated Social Bar with race chat, race log, "last played with" panel, public chat, race invites, integrated friend system, online status settings and more!
- 7 different game cameras: choose your favorite one when playing
34. MotoGP 15
Are you ready for the new challenges of MotoGP™15? Compete against MotoGP™, Moto2™, and Moto3™ riders on the 18 circuits of the 2015 championship in a bid to win the world champion title!
MotoGP™15 is back with a range of new features to guarantee an even more comprehensive and compelling experience. The career mode has been expanded with the introduction of Personal Teams, the AI and physics have been overhauled and optimized with improved interaction between bike and rider, and a new game mode sees you trying to beat the times set by the best riders in each category.
MotoGP™15 allows players to experience first-hand the adrenalin-charged world of the most exciting championship in motorcycling!WHAT’S NEWPersonal Teams
For the first time ever, in Career mode, you can create your own personal team: purchase the bike you prefer, choose the team name and logo that best represents your own personal style, and customize your team livery and colors! At the end of each race, in any mode, you will receive GP Credits on the basis of the results you get on the track and the objectives achieved. As your reputation grows, you'll attract the attention of ever more distinguished sponsors, who'll ask you to achieve ever more difficult objectives.
Physics and A.I.
The new riding model means bike behavior is even closer to actual race prototypes, resulting in a more immersive and authentic experience. Improved tire simulation, combined with the new bike physics, guarantees you an even more precise and exciting riding experience. Rider and bike now enjoy an improved symbiosis: every dip in the track, every time the rider brakes hard, every time the bike starts to drift, the rider reacts with dedicated animations.
Improved artificial intelligence guarantees a greater and more realistic challenge: your rivals are now more decisive and effective when overtaking, they make more mistakes pushing the limits, and their times are closer to those of their real-life counterparts.
Beat the Time
With the new Beat The Time mode you can put your skills to the test by riding round a circuit and trying to beat the record set by the champions of each class, riding the same bike they were riding, with the same set-up. Have you got what it takes to beat the best on equal terms?GAME FEATURESOffline Game Modes
Put yourself to the test riding in a variety of different game modes: hit the track straight away with an Instant Race, customize the event and your bike to race in Grand Prix mode, or participate in all 18 Grand Prix by racing in the Championship. Set track records playing Time Attack, and relive the most spectacular moments of the MotoGP™ 2014 championship with Real Events, or take on challenges from the past in the 2-Stroke Events mode.
Online Game Modes
With online play for up to 12 players, you can challenge your friends in Grand Prix and Championship modes. Try the Split Time mode, where only the most consistent rider will have a chance of winning: beat your rivals' sector split times over as many laps as possible!
You can also climb the international leaderboards to become champion of the MotoGP™ Sprint Season, a series of races where the challenge level increases with each new race.
The complete official roster of the 2015 Motorcycle World Championship awaits you! The game features all the riders and teams of the MotoGP™, Moto2™, and Moto3™ categories from 2015 and 2014. They are joined by legends from the past, from Wayne Gardner on his NSR 500 to Noriyuki Haga on his YZR500: can you tame these bikes with their two-stroke engines and no electronics?
In MotoGP™15 you can race on all 18 official tracks from the 2015 championship.
- Losail International Circuit
- Circuit of the Americas
- Termas de Río Hondo
- Circuito de Jerez
- Le Mans
- Autodromo del Mugello
- TT Assen
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Automotodrom Brno
- Silverstone Circuit
- Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
- MotorLand Aragón
- Twin Ring Motegi
- Phillip Island
- Sepang International Circuit
- Comunitat Valenciana - Ricardo Tormo
35. RACE Injection
RACE Injection is the final chapter in the RACE 07 series of games, ending the award winning series on a high note.
RACE Injection contains 23 new unique car models and boasts 9 new tracks from across the globe. RACE Injection collects the most requested content in five distinct classes: Formula RaceRoom class, GT Power class, Retro – historic class and the official STCC and WTCC 2010 classes.
This full retail game which includes all that’s needed to get racing in anything from cool historic cars to the latest high-tech GT powerhouses, WTCC racers and even top of the line Formula cars. Injection is the full impact package that has it all.
With the release of RACE Injection, the Complete RACE series for PC now offers :
38 unique car models in 13 distinct car classes with over 450 highly detailed car skins, ready to race on more than 31 tracks worldwide, supporting over 40 different track configurations.
All of these cars, classes and tracks can be mixed and matched to create unique and exciting championships and events. This should keep any fan busy for quite a while and ensure that the RACE series will stand as a landmark of the Authentic Racing genre for years to come.KEY FEATURES
- 38 unique car models in 13 different classes
- 31 tracks with additional layouts
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
- STCC The Game 2
- Formula RaceRoom
- GT Power Expansion
- Retro Pack
- WTCC 2010 Pack
Categories in common with RACE Injection: Racing
36. Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
Flashing Lights is an emergency services simulator with both single player and online multiplayer. Choose to enroll with the police, emergency medical services or fire department and climb the ranks of each role to unlock new missions and rewards. Each department will have its own variety of vehicles, equipment and abilities. Players can work together to tackle a variety of incidents taking place across a shared open world. Flashing Lights will be available on PC and Mac.
Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest cars and use a variety of equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to engaging with dangerous suspects. They will do everything they can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress.
Ranging from traffic cones, to spike strips, to speed cameras, you'll need to kit yourself out:
- Spike strips
- A variety of Weapons
- Traffic Cones and Police Tape
As a medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients for severe wounds, diagnosing injuries and more. Further to this, Ambulance Operators can also heal other players in multiplayer, which is vital in particularly dangerous jobs.
Life-saving work requires life-saving tools and equipment:
- Medical bag
The role of the fire department extends far beyond putting out flames, as they work closely with medical services on the scene, prying open crashed cars so that medical staff can get to the injured is vital, for example. The fire department won’t engage in the pursuit of suspects, but will handle the aftermath of an incident, including, of course, putting out fires.
Battling flames and freeing trapped civilians is going to involve some heavy duty gear:
- Jaws of Life
- Fire Extinguisher
Team up with fellow players online and divide your team between the three emergency services at will. Race around the open world to where you are needed. Work together to help civilians in accidents or clean up the trail left behind from a high-speed car chase.
MISSIONSYou'll receive emergency calls to action, and successfully completing missions will earn you experience points within your department. As you prove yourself to the Emergency Services Division, you'll be assigned more dangerous and important jobs. But if you start to slip up, don't be surprised to see yourself falling back down the ranks.
THE WORLDFlashing Lights features a thriving open world that will see emergencies break out through day and night. From bustling city streets to rural countryside mansions, this is an exciting and varied open world. Environmental physics make police car chases all the more engaging, with both you and the suspect leaving your mark on the world.
These screenshots represent a current work in progress depiction of the city we are currently building. The total world size is planned to be a lot larger with various different environments such as a beach, a more rural area with farms and a hilly upper class estate.
DAY & NIGHTWatch the city and its citizens' behaviour change as you move from day to night. Types of emergency incidents change as the traffic dissipates and the bars open, making drunk drivers and fist fights more common.
37. Ducati World Championship
Feel the rush of motorcycle racing with Ducati World Championship. Select your machine from over 70 original Ducati models, perfectly simulated replicas of the real thing. With Ducati World Championship you don't have to settle on one model - you can have them all!
Ducati World Championship features more than 70 superbly modeled motorbikes from 4 different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix. There are over 34 exciting circuits to race on with an incredible amount of extras to unlock. A 360-degree view into the world of motorcycle racing enables players to be a pilot racing in the amateur, semi professional and professional racing classes, intent on reaching the Superbike and the Grand World Championship.
- Play against your friends in split-screen multiplayer mode.
- 60 tournaments in five different game modes.
- Burn up the track at over 210 MPH on your Ducati Desmosedici
- Choose from more than 70 motorbikes from four different categories — Classics, Sports, Road and Grand Prix.
- 34 adrenalin-pumping circuits with a huge amount of unlockable extra content.
- Varied weather and track conditions with realistic lighting effects
- Learn how to become a champion rider with Loris' Riding Lessons!
- Work your way up through the challenging Career Mode with increasingly faster bikes and gorgeous Race Queens!
- Three different playing modes - arcade, normal and simulation - give you countless options and endless hours of fun!
Categories in common with Ducati World Championship: Racing
38. Bike Rush
Bike Rush is an action shooter race with rapid road gunplay. The whole game is like a scene from action movie. You can play in VR to get more realistic game feel! Play using keyboard/gamepad, VR headset + keyboard/gamepad or VR headset + hand motion controllers to get full experience!
GameplayBike Rush is the first person bike shooter. You should reach the finish as soon as possible, controlling your motorcycle to avoid crashes. Use nitro and ramp jumps to break through the cop blockages! Destroy all the persecutors in the road shootouts!The StoryDanbai, the heavenly dreamland of warm wind, sea, sand and the sun. The capital of theft, robbery and murder. Everything was under our control. We were brutal and elusive.
But nothing lasts forever. After the last of our endeavours the governors lost their patience. The police has found the way to push us and brought up special forces to deal with us. Most of our people got arrested. I was able to escape with my partner and the money from our last robbery using a lorry.
When we were leaving the city the police caught up and stopped us. I was able to get on my bike and drive away while my partner was persuading them. Let the pursuit begin!
- Feel yourself as a hero from action movie
- Incredible VR experience
- Non-stop action
- 4 types of enemies
- 3 game modes
39. GTR - FIA GT Racing Game
Experience the 2003 season of the FIA GT Championship first-hand on your PC as you test your skills against over 50 opponents on all the legendary race tracks the FIA GT visited that year.
Developed by racing professionals, GTR is a true milestone when it comes to racing games."Key Features:
- Realistic AI racing behavior
- Live track : the characteristics of the track change over the course of the race week-end
- 3 gameplay modes for beginners, advanced and simulation professionals
- Over 50 different racing cars from all original teams, like the Porsche 911, Viper GTS-R or the BMW Z3 M
- Opponents have extreme realistic driving behavior
- Dynamic weather changes during the race
- MOTEC analysis software: GTR uses the same software as the real racing teams
- Based on the real telemetric and vehicle data of the FIA GT teams
- Live track technology: the track characteristics change during the race
We are the world’s premier computer based motorsports racing simulation/game. An iRacing.com membership provides entry into the newest form of competitive motorsport: internet racing. Internet racing is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way for race fans, simracers and gamers alike to enjoy the thrill of the racetrack from the comfort of their home. iRacing is available for Windows and Linux based computers as well as Mac’s.
We are the ultimate place to go racing online. From NASCAR, to IndyCar, Aussie V8 Supercars to sports cars and Grand Prix racing, iRacing has it all. All you need is a computer, a gaming wheel or game pad that simply plugs into the USB port of your computer and an Internet connection. iRacing centrally organizes all of the racing for you with over 100 cars and tracks, 40 official series , or you can choose to host your own race or race in one of over 800 private leagues. iRacing is a thrilling on-line experience that offers:
* The best on-line racing simulation and service in the world with brilliant features and functionality
* Head-to-head racing competition in a easy to use centralized place- racing against real people
* Dynamic track surfaces that change over the course of a race just like in real world racing
* Open practice, qualifying, testing, ghost racing, time trialing competition
* Team Racing - share driving, spotting and pit crew responsibilities with your teammates and race in events up to 24 hours long
* Constant free automatic updates and improvements to the service
* Officially licensed cars that are engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real world race teams and using real-world physics
* Officially-licensed, laser-scanned exact replicas of the world’s greatest race tracks
* Officially-sanctioned racing organized by iRacing
* An online community of racing enthusiasts over 60,000 strong
* Host your own private sessions, run your own tournaments
* League Racing: create your own custom racing series with your friends or join one of the 800+ existing leagues
iRacing is partnered with some of the most influential motorsports brands in the world including:
More information on all of our cars is available here: http://www.iracing.com/cars Cars marked "Included" are included with your iRacing membership, all others are available as in-game purchases.Tracks
More information on all of our tracks is available here: http://www.iracing.com/tracks Tracks marked "Included" are included with your iRacing membership, all others are available as in-game purchases.
iRacing accounts purchased through Steam may not be combined with accounts purchased at www.iRacing.com. Special introductory pricing on Steam only available for new accounts. Pricing subject to change.
41. Test Drive Le Mans
Test Drive Le Mans (known as Le Mans 24 Hours in Europe, and for the PlayStation 2 and the second PC release) is a video game released for the PlayStation, Game Boy Color, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, and Microsoft Windows (in two versions of the latter, one developed by Eutechnyx, like with the PlayStation version and the second version being a port of the Melbourne House version ported by Torus Games). Based on the famous 24 hours of Le Mans race in France, the player is invited to race the entire 24-hour endurance course or take part in a simpler arcade mode. The game also featured tracks such as Suzuka Circuit, Donington Park and Circuit de Catalunya, as well as a weather and night system.
The intro of the Playstation version features "Bohemian Like You", by The Dandy Warhols.
42. RACE: Caterham Expansion
Celebrating the 50-year anniversary of Caterham Cars Ltd, RACE fans can now expand the WTCC Experience with this exceptional series of classic sportscars. RACE: CATERHAM introduces a total of 60 individual new cars/car skins based on some of the most exciting models in the Caterham sports car range, including the Caterham CSR 200, CSR 260 and the CSR 320 Concept, a concept version with a grueling 320hp.
Racers can run the cars on two exciting new tracks: the legendary Imola circuit and the former GP track Estoril.
RACE: CATERHAM includes new features that improve the original RACE game experience: improved performance scalability, a performance monitor to help the player find the best possible graphical settings, and a new controller interface with more options for joy-pad or keyboard/mouse controls.
Categories in common with RACE: Caterham Expansion: Racing
43. FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport is a motorsport simulator for PCs running on Windows platformCompetitions in drifting as Players vs Players cyber sport challenge. This is a real-time online multiplayer simulator with unique next gen realistic car physics.Enter to the world of drifting and move to be the best!
- Buy the cars! Upgrade your skills!
- Customize and tune the cars!
- Take a part in different competitions on the tracks around the world!
- Challenge your friends and other real players!
44. Trackday Manager
Arctic Hazard Game Studio was founded by PC MMO veterans in 2010. Some of us have over 15 years experience with game development. Trackday Manager is our first released product, and we are very (very!) excited to have reached this milestone as we hope to create leverage for even larger projects in the years ahead. Our core development team is only six man strong, but do not let that fool you into thinking less of our product - we have worked hard for several years to get things where they are today.
We here at Arctic Hazard feel we have made a game worthy of your time, so please try it out. Thank you for your support!
Trackday Manager Official media sites
45. NASCAR Heat 4
NASCAR Heat 4, the official video game of NASCAR, looks, sounds, and plays better than ever!
New Features - Track Maps, Unlockable Paint Schemes, Dynamic User Interface, More Driving Control Options, Deeper Career Mode, Sonoma Raceway & Charlotte Roval Track Updates
New Graphics & Sound - Complete overhaul of all graphics and audio packages
Draft Like a Pro - Team up and draft with other drivers with the drafting features
Smarter, Competitive AI - The AI now runs multiple racing lines and utilizes new controls to adjust its skill range, stability and spread
Categories in common with NASCAR Heat 4: Racing
46. Ridge Racer 64
Ridge Racer 64 is a racing game developed by Nintendo Software Technology for the Nintendo 64 in 2000. It features tracks from Ridge Racer and Ridge Racer Revolution and its very own set of desert tracks exclusive to the Nintendo 64, called Renegade. Variations on these tracks make for a total of 20 tracks in the game.
Categories in common with Ridge Racer 64: Racing
Platform: Nintendo 64
47. Stunt GP
Stunt GP is a racing-arcade game developed by Team17 Digital and Team 17 Software. It came out on 01-01-2001. EON Digital Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Stunt GP on PC, Dreamcast and PlayStation 2.
48. Offensive Combat: Redux!
Offensive Combat: Redux! is a fast-paced, frenetic online FPS game that lets you show your skill and play as a number of different unique characters including Commandos, Aliens, Geckos, Chickens, Orcs, Pirates, Disco Stars, and more! Gear up with dozens of insane weapons and take on Killer Robots in single player mode. Test out new weapons in the Weapon Range, then explore the maps to get yourself ready for multiplayer.
Team up in Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag, or jump into the chaos of a free-for-all round of Deathmatch. With 6 very different maps at launch and multiple modes, Offensive Combat: Redux! is a unique, funny, FPS game that you won't want to miss!
Earn XP to unlock weapon upgrades, better melee weapons and fun grenades. Earn coins to spend on new avatar parts, or pwn your opponents for random loot drops of avatar parts. And best of all, there's No Micro-Transaction BullS**t!Features
- 6 Maps (with more in the works)
- Weapons, Weapons, Weapons - Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns, Handguns, Melee Weapons
- Hundreds of Avatar Parts - Show your unique character as you chose from more than 40 character heads, chests, legs, arms and feet and more than 1,000 combinations at launch
- Power-ups – find time-limited power-ups in game including Chainguns, Armor, Double Damage, Rocket Launchers, and more
- Multiple Pwns- Teabag your enemies after you kill them for extra rewards and random drops
- Multiplayer Game Modes
-Deathmatch (2-12 Players)
-Team Deathmatch (4-16 Players)
-Capture the Flag (4-16 Players)
- Single Player Modes
-Killer Bot Mode
-Map Exploration Mode
-Courtyard - An Asian temple with Dragon Statues and Koi ponds that keeps you moving
-Dry Run - A desert themed town that features plenty of sniping spots and three paths that make this a favorite for Capture-The-Flag games
-Probetown - The Aliens have landed in suburbia and they're beaming you up to pick up power-ups like armor and the Chaingun!!
-Slums - A run down section of a city that features sniping spots and close quarters choke points as well as all of the power-ups and ammo crates
-Turbine - A futuristic energy plant with multiple towers and lots of places to battle it out
Categories in common with Offensive Combat: Redux!: Action
49. STCC: The Game
STCC: The Game is a simulation, racing and arcade game developed by SimBin Development Team. It was originally released in 2008. It was published by SimBin Studios. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
STCC: The Game is available on PC.
50. Ford Racing
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Push yourself to the limit as a new driver on the Ford Racing team. Test your driving skills in 12 different Ford cars, from Mustangs to tuned high-performance race cars. Compete in single races, time trials, or start a career in Career mode and work your way up the ranks. Upgrade your car and tweak its performance and handling in the body shop.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 66 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.