The best games like GRID 2 are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto IV
- arrow_rightWatch Dogs
- arrow_rightMafia II
- arrow_rightLeft 4 Dead
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightAlan Wake's American Nightmare
- arrow_rightBurnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
100 Best Games Like GRID 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (46)
- PlayStation 4 (43)
- iOS (23)
- Android (11)
- macOS (37)
- Linux (24)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (48)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (63)
- PlayStation 2 (17)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (10)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Grand Theft Auto IV
Every crime story is a story of a search for success. The player will become Niko Bellic, immigrant arriving at the Liberty City to reunite with his cousin Roman and find the man that betrayed him and his army unit fifteen years prior to the events of the game. While protecting his cousin, Niko has to deal with loan sharks, Russian mobsters, and other gangs. After the third game, GTA brought more realism to the player, in order to make the city and its people look more believable. Street vendors on every corner will sell food that replenishes health, bars with playable dart boards, bowling alleys and even comedy clubs and movie theatres. Open world will allow players not only hang out with important NPC in order to receive bonuses and unlocks but taking girls on the dates as well, to help Niko settle. Multiplayer mode allows up to 32 players to explore the copy of the single-player city and initiate multiplayer activities, like races or Deathmatches.
2. Watch Dogs
In WATCH_DOGS you play as Aiden Pierce. A professional hacker that can do anything that he pleases with the city due to a new electronic system that now controls almost every aspect of the city - ctOS. By using Aiden's phone, you are able to penetrate any device in the whole city and do whatever you want it. For example, you can hack through someone phone and rob his bank account, or gain control camera system and observe things around you.
But after one heist that goes wrong, Pierce must hide his family. But while riding to safety, his car is shot by a mercenary called Maurice Vega, and Pierce's niece dies. Interrogating Maurice did not lead to any clue who hired him, and when he returns in the city, he falls into a whole war between the hackers, involving his former partner Damien Brenks, hacking syndicate DedSec and other characters in the game. By blackmailing Aiden, he is forced to help the hackers in order to save his family.
Categories in common with Watch Dogs: Action
3. Mafia II
Mafia II is the second game in the franchise about Italian mafia operating in America after World War II. Vito Scalleta returns from the war in Italy being wounded. As he returns and reunites with his friend Joe, he and Henry Tomassino convince Vito to be apart of an Italian mafia in fictional city Empire Bay. Starting to work for Alberto Clemente, Vito must go through every aspect of being a part of the family and become a big thing in it.
Even though the game has an open world mechanic, you won't probably explore it. Travelling to missions give an opportunity to listen to music of this time in America - Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Dean Martin and others, providing the game with a great atmosphere of the USA in its 50s. The gameplay has a variety of missions to offer, in which you can confront your enemies in melee combat, shoot them with different guns like M1911 or Thompson, or stealthily engaging your opponents. The game is pretty strict to the player reaching highest of empathy with Vito and every situation he's in.
4. Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead is set in a zombie apocalypse situation. You play as one of four different characters - Louis, Zoe, Bill or Francis - and try to go to safety zones at each of the levels or leaving the infected areas. The main story follows four protagonists in their attempts to escape the hordes of zombies and other infected mutants. Every single time though something goes wrong.
At every single chapter, players must defend themselves from a horde of zombies as well as completing different tasks in order to leave the location - power up the generator, contact military service via radio or some other objects. Every level you start in a safe room with melee and firearms weapon, like UZI, Katana, AK-47, supplies and medicaments like the first-aid kit which will heal you or your partner and painkillers which will give you some amount of health that you will lose over time. Ordinary zombies are not the only enemies you are going to face, as Smokers, Hunters, Tanks and other mutated monsters are about to stop you from getting to the end of the level.
5. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
In the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items can be transferred. For example, to make a barricade of them at the entrance. You can create strong combinations of objects. For example, tie a knife to a broomstick and get a spear.
In the game world, much is connected. If the enemy is wet, it will be harder to defeat him with a fiery spell. The player's actions also do not remain without consequences, especially immoral, such as looting and murder.
Between the characters is a dialogue. If it concerns a joint action, but the characters can not agree, the game itself will decide for them. It is interesting that the relationship in this pair can also develop in a romantic direction.
6. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
7. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alan Wake's American Nightmare is a third-person shooter game, a follow-up to 2010 Remedy Entertainment title Alan Wake. However, it is not a full-fledged sequel to the game but rather a spin-off. The game’s tone and style are much more light-hearted and comedic than in the original, and the color palette is significantly brighter.
The game’s story takes place two years after the original game in a fictional town Night Springs, Arizona. The series protagonist, Alan Wake, must defeat his dark doppelganger, Mr. Scratch to escape the Dark Place. American Nightmare’s gameplay is very similar to that of the original game; however, this time it is much more action-oriented, rather than story-driven. Its combat is centered around the same chief combat mechanic – focusing the flashlight on enemies on making them vulnerable to weapon.
8. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is an extended version of the original Burnout Paradise game. The game offers action racing that sometimes resembles the demolition derby in an open-world setting of Paradise City. The game has a remarkable damage system that improves the whole experience and interrupts monotonous moves across the city, which is free-to-explore for the first time in a series. With The Ultimate Box edition, developers added day/night time cycles and dynamic weather system, so graphics became much better. Changes also affected the gameplay. Now players can race and explore the entire map of the city either by car or by bike that were also added. The racing career begins at the dump, where the driver, controlled by players, gets their first car and two new bikes. Players complete races and fill the “driving license” scale to upgrade the level and to open new cars and events. The free roam mode itself is also an integral part of the gameplay: while traveling across the map drivers are able to perform various stunts and unlock special achievements for the “license” experience.
9. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is an arcade racing game, where you complete missions switching between a police officer and a racer. While the goal is the same - to reach the finish first, the game allows trying another side of races as you need to stop a lawbreaker in the police part of the game.
Unlike typical racing titles, Hot Pursuit follows the principle that "all is fair." That's why both sides have special tools to stop the opponent. You can throw spikes on the road or use turbo acceleration to break away from the pursuit. Police can block the road and summon a helicopter for help from above.
Additionally, Hot Pursuit features a new Autolog social system. With it, you can compete with your friends and see the statistics on every race. The system compares your results with your friends' ones and notifies you every time your record is beaten.
10. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
12. The Crew
The Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down version of the modern United States. The map is divided into five regions each of which features different geography and weather. The game's missions can be played alone or in a player's crew. The game is online-only nonetheless. Apart from the usual races, players can participate in so-called skill challenges. After every mission, the player's score is saved and displayed to all his friends. Online matchmaking allows up to eight players to participate in one race.
13. FlatOut 2
The second part of the FlatOut series offers a variety of racing options. This part of the series has street racing as its main theme.
The game includes 34 cars divided by three types: "derby", "race" and "street". As the player's career progresses, he or she can unlock more cars that include everything up to school buses. Each car has its unique characteristics and may require different driving styles. The player can also upgrade his or her existing vehicle instead of purchasing a new one.
In the career mode, the game includes more than 30 tracks with varied environment and length. The levels often allow more than one route to choose from at any lap. AI-controlled opponents have personalities that define their driving style. Besides the races, there are mini-games that offer the player to perform stunts.
Differences from the original game
Compared to the first part, the sequel doubled on the number of available cars, tracks, and mini-games. FlatOut 2 also introduced longer tournaments and online multiplayer. There's also an improved physics engine. The tire grip was enhanced, making the controls more sturdy, and the cars are now less likely to bounce off the track.
There's also a ragdoll physics model that defines the movements of the driver within the car. After crashes and during the stunt mini-games the driver may even fly out of the car. In some mini-games, the goal is to throw the driver's body as far as possible or to land it on a designated target.
14. DiRT 4
Motorsport by its very nature is dangerous. DiRT 4 is all about embracing that danger. It’s about the thrill, exhilaration and adrenaline that is absolutely vital to off-road racing. And more than that, it’s about loving that feeling. It’s about pushing flat out next to a sheer cliff drop. Going for the gap that’s slightly too small. Seeing how much air you can get in a truck. They call it ‘being fearless’.
DiRT 4 also features a game-changing system called Your Stage; an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce an almost-infinite number of unique stages at the press of a button. You choose your location and set the route parameters, then Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race, share with your friends and then challenge them to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes, whilst newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters have sought to combine the levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline-fuelled races previously seen in its critically acclaimed prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face challenges from locations that span three continents.
• OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
• 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
• THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
• LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
• JOYRIDE - Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
• DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
• CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
• COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
• NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
• TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
• DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
15. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
Master time to become the ultimate weapon!
Dr. Aiden Krone has made a Time Jump across the space-time continuum - a reckless act with frightening consequences. Now, a disturbing alternate reality has evolved within the bleak and rain-soaked Alpha District. Armed with the experimental Beta Suit, you alone are able to slow, stop and reverse the flow of time. Only with this ability can you lead the uprising to victory and put an end to Krone's madness.
- Harness time as the Ultimate Weapon: Slow, stop and reverse the flow of time to destroy your enemies
- Unleash a powerful arsenal of weapons and vehicles in 24 combat missions
- Up to 16-player multiplayer, featuring the use of time grenades in 14 different maps, allowing for unique style of slow, stop and reversal of time
- Completely customize your multiplayer experience with over 40 different features to fit your style of gameplay
TimeShift only supports multiplayer connectivity over LAN or direct connection.
17. SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
Shift 2: Unleashed (Unleashed) Need for Speed: Shift. The sequel expands on many aspects that were introduced in the original.
The game offers 148 cars from 36 manufacturers and 35 different tracks on which players can compete in several types of races.
The game is not overloaded with plot details, not directly related to car racing. The main character is a novice racer who wants to become a champion - and that’s it!
The same approach is seen in many other characteristics of the game. In particular, in the organization of management and in the system of admission to the following levels. Much has been done in these things easier than one might have expected. At the same time, the game is a full-fledged car racing simulator - you need to control different cars in different ways, in full dependence on engine power, front or rear wheel drive, as well as on tuned systems installed on the car, parts and corresponding settings. Even one detail can significantly change the ride.
The creators of the game emphasize the difference between arcade type games and car simulators - and refer Shift 2: Unleashed to the genre of realistic car simulators. This is a game about real life.
In contrast to the realistic movement of cars, the racetracks in the game do not always repeat their real prototypes. However, all changes in the configuration of the tracks are undertaken in order to make the game more interesting.
Among the main innovations of the game are: an in-helmet camera, a hot dog.
'Helmet-camera' - allowing you to observe the game through the eyes of a car pilot. The image of this camera, respectively, is completely dependent on the movement of the pilot's head during the race. The camera shakes, tilts when cornering, jerks forward in collisions. And if the car goes at high speeds, the image of the camera simulates the blurring of the field of view, typical of the human vision in similar situations. Finally, if the car and the pilot get into such an accident, in which the camera should break, it breaks and the player’s point of view returns to normal observation.
Hey, it’s not a bad idea. champion.
In the career mode, players learn driving skills from reputable teachers, with a total of about ten world-class instructors in the game.
For example, Vaughn Gittin, a Formula D Champion talks about the career of a pilot in general, how to customize the car, Autolog, teaches how to drift.
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
19. Road Redemption
Lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in this brutal driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
One Life To Live
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It's up to you.
A Truly Epic Quest
Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Fans of Mad Max will feel right at home here.
After years of bloody street warfare, the country's biker gangs have settled into an uneasy truce.
This period of peace is interrupted when the leader of the country's richest weapons cartel is assassinated, and a $15,000,000 bounty is put on the mysterious assassin's head.
It's up to you and your fellow gang members to chase down the assassin and claim this prize, but you'll have to drive through unfriendly territory to do so. Every biker in the country wants a piece of that $15,000,000 bounty, and they won't hesitate to take out those who get in their way.
- Single player campaign fully playable in multiplayer mode.
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart
- 4-player splitscreen co-op.
- Online mode coming very soon.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.
20. Carmageddon: Max Damage
Carmageddon: Max Damage is the latest instalment in the legendary Carmageddon series. Carmageddon is the driving sensation where pedestrians (and cows) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. It’s the ultimate antidote to racing games!!
Play an adrenaline pumping bunch of game modes against AI opponents, or online against the rest of the Carmafan masses! Progress your Career through the Carma ranks or have a MultiPlayer romp in a Car Crusher, Fox 'n' Hounds (always been Stainless MP game session favourite!), Death Race or Checkpoint Stampede event - all frenetic fun, featuring Carmageddon’s trademark over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs…
PLUS! You can relive all the mangling mayhem with the built-in Action Replay System. Featuring multiple choice of cameras and replay options – it’ll mean you never miss a pile-up again! Get your movies online and brag about your ped culling achievements. And there will be plenty of THOSE too – Achievements, Challenges and Collectables to hunt down, that’ll keep the whole family entertained for hour upon happy blood and oil splattered hour.
The game features:
- Single Player Career mode
- Freeplay mode
- Online & Offline Multiplayer mode
- CarMODgeddon mods mode
The Car Is The Star! Carmageddon: Max Damage features a wide and varied range of cool, crazy, custom killing machines; each with its own highly distinctive “character”. Carmageddon cars are specifically built for the job in hand – wrecking opponents and killing peds! Nearly 20 years ago the original Carmageddon invented the whole concept of videogame physics and real-time damaging of cars and scenery, and so it’s obviously been our responsibility to bring this technology BANG up-to-date with a brand new state of the art car damage (and repair) system. Crush, bend, twist, and completely mangle your opponents’ and your own car – smash parts off, or split it in two; the original game was all about wrecking motors and pummelling pedestrians, and today we take this to a whole new level! Power, Armour, and Offensive upgrades are available for your car, along with other customising options, allowing you to personalise the killing capabilities of your rides.
A host of old favourites from the original Carmageddon make a comeback, along with some all-new faces. Only ever seen before as low resolution mugshots, now you get to see them from head to toe (well, head to knees in the case of Screwie) in full HD 3D glory – usually as they smash through their windscreen and hurtle past (or INTO) yours!
The new environments are amalgamations of the best bits from the numerous chunks of landscape that we all loved to tear around in Carmageddon. “Bleak City”, "Devil's Canyon", “Dusty Trails”, “MagNuChem” and "Snowy" levels all return in updated forms, with their memorable landmark features such as the Loop ’de’ Loop, acid pits and Football Stadium. Everything is reassuringly surreal; hell, we’ve even managed to incorporate a giant food mixer into a level!
The topography and detail in the locations is updated and enhanced, with even more fun stuff to smash into, smash up, snap off, and send careening into the poor pedestrian population. “Nice Shot Sir!” And talking of pedestrians…
Once again, the game features a varied mix of adult pedestrians of all ages, shapes, persuasions and species. Classic pedestrians are back, such as old lady on a Zimmer frame and old man with his stick, with their famous cry “I was in the war!”, plus bikini babes and swimming trunk hunks, fat bastards, and herds of cows in improbable locations. Joining them are some new faces – including cyclists, wheelchair users and peds on mobility scooters. Carmageddon is an equal opportunities ped slaughterfest!
PowerUps are back and this time they’re even funnier, surrealier, hurtier, and messier than ever! Lots of the classic PUps return in super-enhanced form, such as Repulsificators, Kangaroos & Solid Granites. Then we have all new PUps like "Pelvic Thrust" and a variety under the heading “Tossers”! Combine PUps to create hilarious combo results like Groovin’ Helium Filled Peds, or Peds without legs at a Temporary Rapture!
- Leaderboards. Challenge yourself to reach the top of the leaderboard using skill or brute force!
- Achievements. A suitably warped array of mad Feats and Exploits will garner you the rewards that every gamer dreams of.
- Challenges: Do the most stupid things, collect meaningless trinkets and waste hours of your life in the pursuit of ultimately pointless goals!
- Smelly Bushes: We’ve hidden a variety of these specially fragrant Easter Eggs throughout the game to keep you busy and entertained!
- CarMODgeddon: The whole game is MODdable for your MODding pleasure!
Check out the official Carmageddon comic series! Click on the image!
Fancy a FAQ? Check out the known issues here: Go here!
21. Crash Time 2
Crash Time 2 is a mission-based open-world driving game developed by Synetic.
You are one of the officers of a fictional Cobra 11 police unit. The players are free to explore the open world or just complete the missions. There are several game modes in Crash Time 2: a plain race, a pursuit, escort, shadowing, and navigation. The game's story is divided into 5 distinct cases with 10 missions to complete in each. The game features three difficulty modes which affect the amount of damage that can be taken by the player's vehicle.
The developers put a heavy emphasis on the vehicle damage model and slow-motion effects that are present in the game. An overhead map was featured in the game for the first time in the series.
Before the release of the game, developers advertised a feature where the players can drive out to a plain field and run into cows, which will plow into T-Bone steaks in a cartoony fashion.
22. Euro Truck Simulator
The original Euro Truck Simulator - the game which has become the classic of the genre and is still relevant today. The first truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haul trucks!
Drive freight from London to Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road. Pick up a variety of cargoes, and deliver them on time! Highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks. Actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges. Pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel.
Note: Unofficial "mods" are not supported by the Mac OS version of the game! (file formats are not compatible with Windows PC version)
23. Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction brings a new dimension to high speed destruction racing.
Feel the adrenaline pulse through your veins as you barrel through insane race tracks against monster trucks, race cars, off road vehicles and much more.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is demolition racing at its extreme. Real world physics with 9 different game modes, and over 47 different vehicles available. Players may choose to race, smash and destroy their opponents in a wide variety of online and offline options.
Lay waste to farm houses, fences, and then wreak havoc in a Detroit suburb, race up the walls in giant waste disposal sewers. Let the chaos begin as you race through over 60 different tracks, narrowly avoiding wrecking balls, Double Decker buses and much more.
Create as much destruction in the all new monster tuck mode.
Choose from 20 different playable characters, select your weapon from the 47 available vehicles! Create as much Chaos & Destruction! In stuntman mode anarchy rules create havoc with some rag doll fun.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction offers more vehicles, game modes and different ways to demolish your opponents before crossing the finish line.Key features:
- Physics Engine capable of delivering over 20,000 fully destructible objects on every track
- 47 vehicles with everything from muscle cars, monster trucks, tanks, bulldozers and more
- 9 game modes plus challenge mode that incorporates all game modes into one 62 track race
- 10 racing environments with 62 different race tracks
- 3 stunt mode environments with 12 stunt tracks
- 9 Destruction Derby Battle environments
- All new Monster Truck, Nightshift, Off Road, and Speed modes
- 8 multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players
- Force Feedback support for racing wheels
- Larger Destruction Derbies with 24 players
- Complete Chaos in Off-Road Mode
- Complete Destruction in All new Monster Truck Mode
- Head to Head in nightmarish, thunderous, rainy, fog weather in Night Shift Mode
Categories in common with Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction: Racing
24. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
25. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
26. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Continue the story of the outbreak and see another paradise gone to hell - fully remastered.Paradise gone to Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition: Action
27. RIDGE RACER Unbounded
The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf. Key Features
- Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
- Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
28. Alien Rage - Unlimited
Unleash a fury of powerful weapons as you blast your way through armies of Alien forces hell-bent on taking you down! Battle through 14 intense levels and prepare to face a barrage of beastly-sized bosses that will test your every skill. Each of your 10 weapons comes with two firing modes and you’ll need all of them! Battle hardened Alien forces will attack you from every direction using various flanking and attack moves. Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments… experience a truly intense, oldschool styled shooter game!Key Features
- Wide variety of Alien enemy forces including Infantry, Warriors, Flying Drones, Spiders
- Huge boss fights – Over 21 enemy types including 8 beastlysized bosses to challenge and destroy through 14 Levels
- Strong thru-the-gun experience with 10 powerful weapons each with two firing modes
- Skill shots, head shots and shooting accuracy heavily rewarded
- Player-triggered destruction of environments and cover helps to advance through levels
- Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments
29. Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol
The first part of the strategic turn-based game about planes from the famous game designer Sid Meier. The player takes command of one of the game nations and takes part in battles in the skies of Europe. The game has 30 unique aircraft for completion more than 180 missions.
The game moved from iOS to PC. On mobile devices, it is available free of charge in a reduced version: for additional campaigns, players have to pay separately. On the PC, the buyer receives a full-fledged product. Also, higher resolution textures were added to the PC version of the game.
A simple visual style and attention to detail, which is company Firaxis famous for, will help to master the game. All battles take place in a turn-based manner, the action takes place in the skies of Europe, wrapped in the fire of the First World War. The battlefield is divided into hexagons, through which you can move units. Unlike other turn-based strategies from Sid Meier, in Ace Patrol, the emphasis is on more subtle control of the main units of the game - aircraft. The story missions will have to be held alone, but with friends, you can fight in an accessible multiplayer.
30. Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
31. Fallen Earth Free2Play
It’s 2156, and the world has been destroyed by both nuclear and bio-chemical means. Your story takes place in one of the few habitable places left in the world, the Grand Canyon. As a clone with an uncertain past, your job is survival in a world now built on destruction, betrayal and fragile factional alliances.
Explore, harvest and stake your claim to over 1,000 square kilometers of harsh and mysterious terrain. The classless advancement and non-linear gameplay allows you to play the character you want. Join a random dynamic events to capture resources and invade towns, capture and hold a Progress Town, fight through instances, take part in the rich faction backstory, or make a living by selling what you scavenge and craft on the auction house. Fallen Earth gives you the freedom to do exactly as you want. The world may be a shadow of its former self, but there’s no limit to what’s possible for you to accomplish.
- Scavenge, harvest and craft just about anything you can think of. Over 95% of the in-game items are player crafted.
- The hybrid real-time combat system gives you the perfect blend of first-person combat and role-playing
- Pledge allegiance to one of six factions and take part in the rich backstory that defines the world of Fallen Earth
- Completely classless, play the way you want to
- Over 1,000 square kilometers to explore
- Dynamically occurring events, including invasions and resource cache discoveries mean that there is always something happening
32. GunZ 2: The Second Duel
GunZ 2: the Second DuelRediscovery of action shooting! We present to you GunZ 2: the Second Duel. GunZ 2 is an online action shooting game. GunZ 2 provides a whole new user experience that players have never seen from other games.Key FeaturesCompletely unique action gameplay
In this game, there is no limit on how players move. In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, a wall is not an obstacle yet another path that provide tactical advantages. You no longer have to hide behind walls when you encounter your enemies. You can rather climb up the walls around you to take higher ground or move into enemies’ blind spot to launch vigorous assault.
Unique classes with various tactics and strategies
It’s absolutely up to players to choose which class to play. Unique classes are fitted with its own Passive and Active skills. Become a silent assassin wielding a long katana, roam around in the battle ground freely with a giant shield, or burn enemies with flame-thrower. The choice is completely up to you. (3 classes will be available at launch, more classes will be continuously be added)
Weapons… More Weapons!
In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, you can choose from 200 different weapons sorted into 13 different categories. Especially unlike conventional FPS games, GunZ 2 provides unique melee weapons which bring maximum strategic variety. Each class has its own ultimate skill that can dramatically rescue a friendly unit from danger.
Save the day with friends!
Play Campaign Mode to fight against the notorious mega corporation with super-national power. Fight against the enemies with action you can experience only in GunZ 2: the Second Duel.
Yet, it’s available for beginners!
Even though it is fitted with such powerful action, maneuvering your character in GunZ 2: the Second Duel is extremely easy. To run on walls, simply point your cross-hair to the desired direction and tap on the jump key rhythmically. Such simply control makes up incredible fast-paced stylish action.
33. WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship
On a race track, it's the car that makes all the difference. In a rally, it's the driver. WRC 6 puts you to the test: fog, mud, punctures, night racing, engine breakdowns... you have to deal with it all. WRC 6 also includes: all of the official 2016 content, including Rally China, 11 Super Special Stages on a 1:1 scale, local split-screen multiplayer, worldwide leaderboards and new online challenges every week, all the designated cars and courses in very high definition, two brand new modes, even more spectacular game cameras and free access to the entire 2017 eSports WRC!
Categories in common with WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
34. Death Rally
Load your guns, start your engines...THE CLASSIC IS BACK! Brought to you from Remedy, renowned developers of Max Payne and Alan Wake, Remedy's Death Rally classic top down racer is back, stronger and more vicious than ever.
This is no Sunday Drive. This is Death Rally, so be prepared to be blown away, literally. Make a run for the finish line with a trail of burnt rubber and spent brass behind you..along with the flaming wreckage of any fool dumb enough to get in your way.
The gameplay is addictive, intense, explosive fun! Win races, upgrade your cars and weapons to defeat incredible boss drivers to beat the story mode. Join the multiplayer! lock and load and enter the Death Rally, humiliate and destroy your opponents or sabotage their race. You choose how you win, NO TRICK IS TOO DIRTY!Key Features:
- Experience the fury of Death Rally, hone your skills and prepare to race
- Massive career mode,win events,earn achievements and unlock cars,weapons and challenges
- Multiplayer mayhem, prove yourself against your opponents
- Amazing Iconic tracks in the city, desert, jungle, ice and more. Including a unique track only for PC
- Featuring amazing guest drivers
- Sabotage and Destroy and earn your spot on the Leaderboards
- Gameplay supports keyboard and controller
35. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
36. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
37. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship
Show off your style and win the FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 season!
Experience the 2013 season with the drivers, cars and courses of the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and, for the first time, Junior WRC championships. Take advantage of an improved graphics engine and unprecedented realism that lets you develop new driving styles on surfaces that are more lifelike than ever. Play online against your friends morning, noon and night on one of the 78 available courses, each tougher than the last.
• The official 2013 FIA World Rally Championship videogame
• 65 official cars and colours
• 78 courses in 13 different countries
• An incredibly authentic and immersive career mode
• All weather conditions and road surfaces
• Online multiplayer mode for up to 16 people
38. Duke of Alpha Centauri
Duke of Alpha Centuri is a space shooter with amazing graphics. The main goal of our game is to have a lot of fun while blowing up hordes of different types of enemies.
Engage in boss fights, upgrade your ship and ship systems until you are able to show off in an endless mode. The game is designed to fit any player, from the beginners all the way to the skilled ones.
And also It has different difficulty settings to make it more challenging.
The game is featuring different and unique levels. Each level and enemy is carefully designed and programmed to give you as much fun as possible. Every level looks amazing, with beautiful space graphics.
Every time you level up, you unlock one system upgrade point. For every 10 levels you are able to unlock more ship upgrades.
- Mechanical weapons power supply
- Energy weapons power supply
- Weapons damage
- Auto-aim plasma turret
- Auto-aim missile
- Auto-aim laser turret
- Holoemiter improvement
- Shield energy converter
- Phase shift
- Fast shield recharge
- Fast hull repair
- Fast weapons power recharge
The Player has two different types of weapons: mechanical (bullets and missiles) and energy weapons (plasma bullets and lasers). They are powered from different power sources so keep in mind to upgrade them both. Missiles and lasers are activated when the player targets enemies with an auto guided system. You can change your target at any time.
Besides weapons, the player has 2 more ship abilities: holoemiters and system overload. Holoemiters are used to boost your damage and projecting 3 or 5 holodrones, so that you can damage enemies more quickly. System overload is a technology that combines nanorobots and high temperature plasma reactions to recharge shields, weapons power supply or to repair your ship's hull.
Your ship has a defense shield installed. If it fails, be careful that you don't get critical hull breach, because your reactor core will explode and destroy your ship.
Duke of Alpha Centuri has 13 different enemies, each one with 3 different styles which gives them a complete diversity.
Enemies are equipped with different types of weapons (plasma weapons, photon weapons, lasers, missiles) and some of them have cloaking technology, so be careful when they appear.
Bosses are quite unique and use all kinds of foul tricks to destroy the player. You will encounter some asteroids.
Be careful when flying near them because your shields can't block them, so they will hit you directly.
39. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Please read this open letter from the devs to learn more the game and it's future!
Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious.Game features:
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Brutal Tactical Combat:
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments;
• Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Choose Your Path:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
40. X: Tension
X-Tension is the eagerly awaited expansion pack to X: Beyond the Frontier. The expansion is not limited by a linear plot line but makes use of new ways to expand your empire. You can now take part in missions that are offered to you throughout the game.
- More Ships - You are no longer limited to one ship, but can now buy and pilot all fighters and small transports in the game. As well as capturing new Pirate ships.
- Expanded Universe - The universe has also been expanded with over 40 new sectors to visit, trade and fight inside, allowing you to find new locations to build new stations and trade in new goods.
- The Version 2 Update - The release of the 2.0 upgrade expanded the game even further allowing you to pilot the larger TL class freighter.
41. Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Entrapped in a city plagued by a deadly virus, assaulted by the minions of a megacorporation, attacked by infected and with a dragon on a rampage through the city you have to unearth the secret conspiracy that connects it all.
As the leader of your team of Shadowrunners, you will have to use magic, technology and every weapon available to you, to save the lives of thousands in a city at the brink of extinction. Grow you character, plan your missions and control your team in combat or play live co-op with other players to overcome the challenges ahead of you. Meet your fellow runners in the Back Alley or hire henchmen to help you succeed.
Set in the dystopian near future of our world, where magic has awakened and blends with technology, creatures of myth and legend have returned. Elves, Dwarves, Orks and Trolls walk among the neon-lit streets, while the matrix connects everyone and everything as the corporate towers cast their long shadows across the globe. You are a Shadowrunner - a secret operative on the edge of society, hired for the jobs no one wants to be connected with. A cyberpunk rebel surviving by skill and instinct in the shadows of the corporate towers!
Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. It’s going to be a hell of a ride.
FeaturingWord of warning: The game is tough - it's designed that way. Running the shadows is never easy and going in guns blazing will certainly get you in trouble!
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadowrun style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take other player's characters with you into a mission as henchmen
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
- Be who YOU want to be! Create your individual Shadowrunner in a completely level-free character system from over 60 different combat and non-combat skills, unique backgrounds and five metahuman races. Start a muscle-packed former Troll bouncer and become an expert Rigger, sending your drones into combat or complement your spell slinging mage with the abilities of a skillful sniper. The choice is yours!
- Gear up! Employ a variety of armor, augmentations, cyberware, magic and of course tons of weapons! Lob a grenade at your enemies, blast them with a mana ball or pass them unnoticed by hacking their security systems. Over 50 different enemies from vicious gangers to combat drones and corporate wagemages await!
- Shape the future! Developed jointly with the tabletop RPG books your actions in the game will shape the future of the whole Shadowrun universe!
Requires internet connection to play!
42. Assetto Corsa Competizione
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official Blancpain GT Series videogame.
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship, competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni's long-term experience, and it takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4 to ensure photorealistic weather conditions and graphics, night races, motion capture animations, reaching a new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.
Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will be set to promote eSports, bringing players at the heart of the Blancpain GT Series and putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT racing cars, all reproduced with outstanding level of detail.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is designed to faithfully recreate the performance and the driving experience of real Blancpain GT Series cars through a sophisticated mathematical model that accurately replicates tyre grip, aerodynamic impact, engine parameters, suspensions and electronics systems that determine vehicle balance, as well as the influence of mechanical damage on the car's drivability.
NEW-GENERATION GRAPHICS AND VISUAL EFFECTS
Unreal Engine 4 guarantees photorealistic rendering and an accurate representation of scenarios, car materials and weather conditions. Thanks to the multi-channel audio sampling of real GT cars, the game conveys captivating and immersive acoustic surroundings and realistic environmental effects.
CARE FOR DETAILS
Even the secondary details are faithfully reproduced to make you feel the thrill of being in the cockpit of a real racing car. Doors, windshield wipers, headlights, racing lights, racing equipment and control devices such as ABS, traction control, engine ignition and ECU mapping, are all under the driver’s management to assure the best performance and offer the player total control of the car.
THE MOST ACCURATE CIRCUITS
Thanks to Laserscan technology, every official circuit is recreated with the utmost accuracy: all curbs and details perfectly fit their real counterparts to grant a gaming experience as faithful to reality as possible.
ADVANCED MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY
A well-structured ranking system will evaluate individual performance and driving behaviour to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions. The matchmaking function makes sure that you can compete with opponents of similar skill level and easily find online races to join, while the leaderboards will allow you to compare single-lap performance with virtual pilots from around the world with the same car, circuit and weather conditions.
IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
Career, Championship and Free Play modes offer a complete and customizable gaming experience, also thanks to the tutorials and progressive aid levels that allow you to tailor AI opponent difficulty and vehicle stability control to your abilities. The Special Events will allow you to gain a first-hand experience of the most noteworthy real-life Blancpain GT Series challenges.
HIGH-LEVEL HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY
Assetto Corsa Competizione ensures full compatibility with a wide range of peripherals from gamepads to professional steering wheels.
MOTION CAPTURE FOR REALISTIC ANIMATIONS
Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion, and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes.
BLANCPAIN GT SERIES
Encouraged by the success of the Blancpain Endurance Series, which after its creation in 2011 quickly became the global reference for GT racing, world-renowned Swiss watch manufacturer Blancpain and the SRO Motorsports Group decided at the end of 2013 to extend their partnership to the Blancpain Sprint Series. From 2015, teams and drivers were also given the opportunity to compete for an overall Blancpain GT Series title. Varied grids were the result, with a host of respected GT teams and drivers at the start of each race. The Blancpain GT Series also saw an influx of young and talented drivers, making it a worldwide benchmark in GT3 racing.
With both the Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup and Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup now sharing the same driver categories and points system, the ten-round Blancpain GT Series season – comprising five sprint events and five endurance events – crowns the world’s most complete GT drivers.
A Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup event consists of two races of one hour each, while the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup races range from three-hour events through a 1000 km race to the season highlight of the Total 24 Hours of Spa, one of the world’s leading 24-hour races.
43. Bus Simulator 18
Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator 18, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the great brands of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
With the extensive modding support of Bus Simulator 18 there are no limits: create routes, build your own buses, create bus liveries, design new maps and share them with the community, or download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don’t cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a negative effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
So, what are you waiting for? Your shift has already started!Features:
- 8 buses from 4 leading manufacturers are faithfully reproduced in meticulous detail, including the Mercedes-Benz Citaro K, Mercedes-Benz Citaro G, MAN Lion’s City bus, MAN Lion’s City CNG articulated bus, SETRA S 418 LE business, SETRA S 416 LE business, IVECO BUS Urbanway and the IVECO BUS Urbanway CNG articulated bus.
- In real-time multiplayer mode you can drive around the 12 districts and over 5.8mi² of routes in the freely drivable urban area with up to 3 friends and therefore promote your bus service.
- The updated progression system and the comprehensive management element, including route planning, the purchase and sale of buses, staff planning and numerous statistics will guarantee long-term game motivation.
- For novices and pros: you can play in a simplified or a realistic mode.
- Modding: let your imagination run wild and create routes, build your own buses, design bus liveries, create new maps and share them with the community. You can also download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
- Support for popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii eye tracking and TrackIR.
- Authentic bus sounds, extensive tutorial and passenger voiceovers in English and German to provide even more atmosphere.
- Control your bus in different weather conditions, both day and night.
- Customisation: fully customise your buses with different colours, patterns and advertising panels.
- Authentically reproduced cockpits of the 4 manufacturers, equipped with numerous individual functions.
- Smart traffic AI and a range of challenging traffic situations await you (bus station, night driving, construction sites, diversions, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams, accidents and speed bumps, etc.).
- For a complete gaming experience, a variety of incidents in the bus, e.g. interior soiling and debris, special passenger requests, fare dodgers, loud music and cars parked in designated bus bays.
- Modern technology: The Unreal® Engine 4 provides a high level of graphic detail and stunning simulation quality.
- Create your own license plate with the license plate generator
Categories in common with Bus Simulator 18: Simulation
44. WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship
WRC 5: the best rally simulation.
Find all the cars, all the drivers and all the official rallies of the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship in THE racing simulation standard. Feel the impact of the different road surfaces on how your vehicle handles thanks to a brand new physics engine that faithfully recreates the sensations of driving on gravel, snow, asphalt, dirt, ice and sand. Experience the spirit of the 13 rallies held around the world! Drive both night and day in sunshine, rain and snow.
Learn the basics with the new Rally School mode, perfect your skills in Career mode, customise settings, compete against other drivers online and become a true rally champion!
Categories in common with WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
45. GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game
The Game That Revolutionized the Racing Genre.
The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
Since the release of GTR2 in September 2006, the game has received widespread acclaim. GTR2 simulates the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series.Key Features
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
- BMW M3 GTR
- BMW Z3 Coupe
- Corvette C5-R
- Gillet Vertigo Streiff
- Lister Storm
- Lotus Elise
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Maserati MC12
- Morgan Aero 8
- Mosler MT900
- Nissan 350Z
- Saleen S7-R
- Seat Toledo
- TVR T400R
- Viper GTS-R
- Viper Competition Coupe
46. Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Control your ship directly to show off your battle prowess. Aim and fire manually or command your gunners to do the job for you while you execute unique skills. Choose your companions to follow you into battle and if you need an extra hand, have your fleets join you in glorious combat. Battles in Warlords can vary from duels and small skirmishes to clashes of massive fleets in planetary orbits.
Construct ships and assemble your mighty war fleets to pitch them against the other war-mongering factions of Gemini, but be mindful of the situation you're sending them into. A seemingly weaker fleet can be accompanied by warmasters, well-trained specialists that can sway the battle in their favor, but fear not, you can have your fleet follow you so you can lead them to victory!
Upgrade your headquarters with additional modules to produce more advanced weapons and enhancements, develop new ships leading up to the station-size Proxima, unlock new structures and activate various bonuses that influence all of your territory. You are the leader of your people and a powerful leader deserves a stronghold.
Spread your influence and increase your resources by expanding your territory, but don't stretch your defenses too thin or your enemies might take advantage. Territory can be fortified and improved by building various resource and defense structures. Expand the T-Gate network to make your fleets travel across your ever-growing empire faster. A timely arrival can make all the difference.
Begin your adventure on a small, agile gunship and work your way up to a massive carrier class capable of deploying numerous fighter wings. Upgrade your chosen vessel of destruction with a plethora of weapons and enhancements. And to finish it all off, throw a coat of paint on it to get that perfect vessel you always wanted.KEY FEATURES:
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system.
- Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup.
- Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers.
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power.
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship.
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them.
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own.
- Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things.
- Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
- Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion.
- Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need.
- Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2.
For more information, check out the official Starpoint Gemini Wiki on Gamepedia.
47. Hired Ops
AbsolutSoft is a privately-owned Russian game development studio, established in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2010. The company has previously released the browser-based online FPS Contract Wars, which won the attention of 48 million players worldwide. In 2016, AbsolutSoft moved its headquarters to Moscow and focused on the development of Hired Ops.
Categories in common with Hired Ops: Action
48. GRID (2019)
Take your place in the GRID World Series and fight in thrilling wheel-to-wheel battles with the most iconic and desirable race cars – current and classic, from GT through Touring and Muscle to Stock and Super Modifieds – and in some of the world’s most iconic locations. GRID captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered flag – and in-between, it’s all action too.
Incidents come one right after the other – tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions – all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress.
49. WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
Take on all the challenges of the 2017 World Rally Championship: the official cars and drivers, 13 countries, 52 Special Stages, every surface, more powerful cars, more demanding physics, longer races, and an eSports mode to keep you on the edge of your seat all year round. Choose among cars from prestigious manufacturers such as Hyundai, Toyota, Citroën, and Ford, perfectly recreated for a realistic driving experience. 55 official teams are available, including a large selection of WRC 2 and WRC Junior drivers. The 13 Epic Stages offer an unprecedented gaming experience with special stages that last more than 15 minutes: the ultimate endurance test for both drivers and WRC fans!
– New physics bring to life all the power of the WRC 2017 cars.
– Completely overhauled tracks provide an ultra-realistic driving experience.
– Local split screen multiplayer.
– New online challenges each week.
50. V-Rally 4
The return of a legendary off-road racing game! Enjoy an extreme experience while becoming an expert in a demanding simulation. Take on the challenges of rallies, rallycross, drifts, buggies and hill climbs, and set off on a spectacular journey across every continent.
Dominate dangerous roads, hostile conditions and environments, constantly striving for more speed and with adrenaline boosting your reflexes. At the wheel of the most legendary off-road vehicles in each category, take on the most difficult routes in fabulous surroundings.
Rally: from Kenya to Sequoia Park, dominate the most difficult routes in conditions that are often extreme, at the wheel of modern and historic vehicles.
V-Rally Cross: intense 8-way races on dirt/tarmac tracks.
Extreme-Khana: drift, precision and speed, with traps scattered over the roads, putting your driving and showmanship skills to the test!
Buggy: become an expert at driving through hilly terrain, adopt the special reflexes and learn the particular physics needed to win these fierce races.
Hillclimb: reach the peaks at the wheel of these powerful, twitchy monsters.
Over 50 car models, including the most famous in rallying and extreme motor sport, for you to test drive, collect, upgrade, customise and, above all, excel at!
Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, a studio specialising in racing simulations, V-Rally 4 has all the latest physics and graphics developments of the KT Engine.
As the trip is worth nothing unless it is shared, V-Rally 4 has a Career mode and an innovative online mode to transform your experience and progress.
Categories in common with V-Rally 4: Racing