The best games like Gravity Ghost are:
- arrow_rightInjustice 2
- arrow_rightTales of Monkey Island Complete Pack
- arrow_rightGrow Home
- arrow_rightDRAGON BALL FighterZ
- arrow_rightThe Sexy Brutale
- arrow_rightNosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
- arrow_rightAngry Birds Space
100 Best Games Like Gravity Ghost:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (20)
- PlayStation 4 (33)
- iOS (44)
- Android (27)
- macOS (73)
- Linux (44)
- Nintendo Switch (30)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (27)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (16)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (5)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. Injustice 2
Injustice 2 is a fighting game developed by NetherRealm Studios.
The game begins on Krypton in its last hours. After Brainiac attacked the planet, he decides to destroy it using the beta-bombs. Only Superman and Supergirl survived, as their parents decided to send them to Earth, but these two get separated as the shuttles courses get affected by the planet's explosion. Time passes and Superman becomes a tyrannic Earth dictator, yet Batman destroys his regime at the end of the first game. Batman attempts to rebuild the society after the fall of Superman.
The core gameplay resembles the same of the first game. Every character has their own unique set of combos and special attacks. The objective of every fight is to knock out the enemy. The players can use the environment in order to damage their opponent. Every successful attack fills the super meter. Super meter can be used to perform special skills or dodges. Using the full super meter charge allows for a unique attack.
Injustice 2 features a loot box system. Players can get new outfits with special effects from the crates. An RPG-like mechanics is also present as the characters four base stats can be improved after every fight.
2. Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack
While explosively stripping the evil pirate LeChuck of his demonic mojo, Guybrush Threepwood inadvertently infects the entire Caribbean with the arch-fiend's expelled voodoo, which threatens to transform buccaneers into unruly pirate monsters. Pursued by a notorious cut-throat Pirate Hunter and a creepy French Physician who believes that Guybrush's eerily-infected hand holds the secret of eternal life, Threepwood sails the seven seas in search of La Esponja Grande, a legendary sea sponge with unparalleled voodoo exfoliating abilities. But little does Guybrush know, his quest is part of a larger, more sinister plot, and good and evil are not always as they seem...
Who can Guybrush trust? Where can he turn? Everything you think you know will be challenged as Tales of Monkey Island builds to its unexpected finale!About Chapter One
The saga begins with a heated battle involving the brave but often bumbling Mighty Pirate™ Guybrush, his beloved wife Elaine, and their nemesis, the demon pirate LeChuck. When the showdown goes up in flames, Guybrush finds himself marooned on a strange island with winds that always blow inward. How will our hero manage to escape this meteorological anomaly? What has become of LeChuck and Elaine? And what's the story with the infectious voodoo pox that's spreading across the Caribbean, causing Guybrush and other pirates to act like unruly hooligans? These are just some of the many questions posed in this first chapter of one of the most rollicking and rip-roaring entertainment experiences this summer.About Chapter Two
Guybrush's adventures continue on the high seas as pox-plagued pirates lay siege to the innocent Mer-People. In between defending the Mer-People and dodging the persistent pirate hunter hot on his trail, Guybrush manages to catch up to his beloved wife and despised arch-nemesis — but their reunion is short-lived. Now Guybrush must focus on eradicating the Pox of LeChuck before more harm can be done. And as the Mighty Pirate draws closer to a cure, the waters will only grow murkier in this thrilling chapter of the epic saga.About Chapter Three
In the third Tales of Monkey Island chapter, Guybrush gets in deep (literally!) as his quest for the voodoo exfoliating La Esponja Grande takes a scenic twist -- through the guts of a giant manatee!
Trapped in the belly of the beast, our hero encounters a surprising band of castaways, including the long-lost (and obsessive-compulsive) explorer Coronado De Cava. Can the Mighty Pirate win the suspicious De Cava's trust? Will sexy pirate hunter Morgan LeFlay prove to be a ruthless enemy, or an unlikely ally? Will the group find La Esponja Grande in time to save Elaine from the rampant Pox of LeChuck? And will the world be crushed by the gnashing teeth of a certain demonic skull? Tales of Monkey Island's moist and absorbing third episode, Lair of the Leviathan, will answer some of these urgent questions -- and raise still more -- as the five month adventure builds to its epic climax!About Chapter Four
Guybrush returns to Flotsam Island, but forget about a hero's welcome. Handed over to De Singe by the backstabbing Morgan LeFlay, Guybrush is seized by an angry mob and put on trial! With a silk-tongued prosecutor in his face and a hangman's noose dangling over his neck, Guybrush must figure out how to defend himself against grave accusations. Meanwhile, the determined Marquis sets his sights on a new and far more attractive test subject. How on earth will the Mighty Pirate get out of this mess? The monthly Tales of Monkey Island tension continues to mount in "The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood." Brace yourself for a shocking revelation that will rock the world of Monkey Island to its core.About Chapter Five
Our piratey heroes meet their ultimate match with the Rise of the Pirate God. Can the world of Monkey Island be saved? Find out as the Tales of Monkey Island saga comes to its thrilling conclusion.
Categories in common with Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack: Adventure
3. Grow Home
Grow Home is a cartoon platformer from one of the subdivisions of the French publisher Ubisoft. The game tells the story of a robot named B.U.D., whose purpose is to grow a plant that can restore the atmosphere of the planet. Players along with the robot explore the open world driving B.U.D. in a whole or just parts of his body to overcome obstacles in his way.
The game was never meant to leave the Ubisoft, it is an internal development for the company's employees. But the game was so popular that it was decided to release it publicly.
The robot is controlled from a third-person perspective. Players can freely move around in the game world. The game allows to grow Star Shoots from the Star plant and use it as a platform to reach new areas and gain access to new locations and missions. Also, players can scan objects of flora and fauna, add, the received data are saved in the diary, stash found items in the backpack and use them if necessary.
4. DRAGON BALL FighterZ
Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay.
High-end Anime Graphics
Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations.
Thrilling Online Features
Ranked matches, interactive lobby, crazy 6-player Party Match... There is something for every taste!
Exclusive Story Mode
Discover a never-seen-before scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself.
Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime in 60FPS and 1080p resolution!
5. The Sexy Brutale
The Sexy Brutale is a puzzle-adventure game with investigation elements.
The game takes place in a luxurious mansion called The Sexy Brutale where a big masquerade party occurs. The story follows Lafcadio Boone — a preacher who becomes a witness of the series of mysterious murders and finds out that the mansion is stuck in a 12 hours long time loop.
A mysterious woman appears and gives Boone an ability to pull himself out of this anomaly by manipulating the time inside with magical pocket watch. Now Lafcadio must save his friends from the death and identify the killer.
The game is divided into several 12-hour periods. In each of them, your goal is to save one of the guests from the murderer. You explore the mansion, discover its secrets and learn about the partygoers. Because of your abilities to avoid the effects of the time loop, you have to sneak behind the guests without being seen. The gameplay heavily focuses on the puzzle-solving. To save the partygoers, you usually have to investigate the murder set, decide which objects you can manipulate to prevent the crime, rewind the time and execute your plan without being noticed. With every character saved, Boone gets new powers that improve his skills such as lockpicking or hearing. The game has a secret ending that you can unlock by collecting all of the 52 hidden cards.
6. Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi is a first-person shooter with a mix of survival horror elements developed by Idol FX.
The game is set in the nineteenth century. James Patterson is on his way to the wedding of his sister at the manor of a wealthy Romanian Duke. Upon arriving at the destination, James sees crosses nailed to the doors and meets a holy father who tells the protagonist that this manor is a home for vampires and the Pattersons are held prisoner.
The objective of the player is to save every one of their family and fight back the vampires. At the beginning of every game, the rooms in the manor are generated randomly using several templates. The players are given some time to find a save a family member. Should the player fail, the game's boss will grow stronger. The more family of yours you save, the easier it will be to fight the final boss.
Initially, the only weapons James has are a sword and bare fists, yet it is possible to find new weapons, such as firearms or classic vampire hunter weaponry later in the game. There are notes scattered around the manor which describe the monsters and how to fight them.
Hammerfight is about 2D battles of flying machines equipped with various slashing, piercing and blunt weaponry.A unique combat system is based on realistic physics simulation, and it ties the movements of the rider to the movements of your mouse. As you wave the mouse, your rider swings his warhammer, smashing the foe into the wall!
This creates an unequaled feel of the real strike, a feel of the mass of the weapon in your hands. Simulated physics and direct mouse control creates a huge variety of possible battle techniques and an unlimited field for perfecting one's fighting skill.
- Intuitive mouse control
- Realistic physics, breakable objects
- Great storyline
- High quality art
- More that 50 weapons
- 3 additional modes, up to 4 players
8. Angry Birds Space
The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in version 2.1.0:
Face off against the villainous Hektor Porko in an all new episode: Brass Hogs!
- 30 new unlockable Brass Hogs levels!
- Daily missions!
- Enter the Mirror World! Three-Star levels to play their Mirror World counterpart. Multi-dimensional pig-popping!
- The Wingman makes his debut in Space with a new special ability!
PLEASE NOTE: Xbox controller is currently not supported.Key Features:
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
A musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind... Welcome to the world of Figment. A strange and surreal world; a place filled with our deepest thoughts, urges and memories, populated by the many voices we hear in our heads.
This mind has been quiet and calm for many years. But something has changed. New thoughts have started to emerge - taking the shape of nightmarish creatures who spread fear wherever they go. The only hope is for the grumpy Dusty, the mind's former voice of courage, to get back to his old self and help the mind to face its fears.
Join Dusty and his ever-optimistic friend, Piper, on an adventure through the different sides of the mind, solving puzzles to set things straight, beating back the nightmares and seeking to restore the courage that's been lost.
Experience how traditionally hand-painted brushstrokes come to life in a world filled with surreal art, colorful illustrations and charming characters. Experience the unique artstyles of the joyful Freedom Isles, the radiant Clockwork Town and the ominous Pathways.
Music is an integral part of Figment. Explore a rhythmic environment full of trumpet trees, piano houses and singing enemies and discover how your actions influence this musical universe and its dynamic soundtrack.
Take an emotional journey to face universal human fears and help Dusty bring peace to the mind again. Overcome the Nightmares by using their dirty tricks to your advantage.
Figment offers various challenges for all kind of players. Swing your sword skillfully at the enemies, rack your brain to solve puzzles and combine the two in epic musical boss battles.
10. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
Explore a dream-like world of impossible wonders...
- Explore 10 different immersive, animated environments
- Interact with dozens of physics-based creatures and objects
- Solve brain-tickling puzzles to unlock new rooms and reveal new surprises
12. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
Steredenn is a frenetic and chaotic space shooter, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Embark in your ship and engage the fight against dreadful space pirates in a never-ending combat for your survival.
Steredenn is at the crossroads between a shmup and a rogue-like. Enjoy the infinite replayability of the game with its unforgiving gameplay, intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a surprisingly large arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with many upgrades and forge your own path across the universe!
Beautiful art and spaceships.
Awesome boss fights.
Endless arcade gameplay.
Quick and intense sessions.
INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
ARSENAL: 35 weapons and 25 upgrades with many interactions and combos.
SCORING: beat your friends and be the best!
DAILY RUN: everyday, try to be the first in a special leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Beware, you only get one chance per day!
ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the normal mode. Then, train against it in a 1 to 1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
14. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
15. orbt xl
This is an 'XL' version of my mobile game 'orbt'. I have added/changed a variety of things to make it more suitable for the Steam platform. I have been learning to make games in my free time and love making small-yet-solid arcade games with simple mechanics. Please expect 'Orbt XL' to be a small, re-playable, arcade score-chaser game where the only basic goals are to constantly beat your previous score and unlock a variety of cosmetic skins. I greatly appreciate feedback and will do my best to ensure support for my games. Please contact me through Twitter, My Website, or the forums if you encounter something wrong with the game, something misleading on the store page, or you just want to say hello.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this; I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
Adam Nickerson - Nickervision Studios
Stay in orbit while avoiding obstacles or being sucked into a black hole. Survive as long as you can while dodging and weaving between the various obstacles, the closer you orbit to the center; the faster you achieve points. The longer you last, the harder it gets. Good Luck and have fun playing with gravity!
Simply pressing the orbt button allows your planet to move away from the black hole, not pressing the button forces your planet to be sucked towards the black hole.
|| Left mouse button || or || Gamepad 'A' || or ||Keyboard Space||
- Easy to learn, simple one button controls
- An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
- Unlock 15+ unique planet skins with in game points (cosmetic)
- 'Near Miss' system that awards extra points for close calls with obstacles.
- Steam Achievements, Leader board, and Trading cards! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
- Perfect for playing a round while in Queue for another game :)
- In game translation available in 25 Languages (I did these painstakingly with Google Translate so please tell me if something isn't right)
- The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic, and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
- In game song is DJ Chacha - "Cover Trance"
In Morphblade you move around a grid slicing, smashing and bursting waves of nasty red bugs. Each tile you move to transforms you into a different weapon: on a Blades hex you can slice enemies on either side of you, on an Arrow you can launch yourself through two enemies in a row. Between waves, you choose how to build out the grid, and upgrade your most used hexes with new abilities.
- Hammer: lets you stay put and smash a single enemy in front of you
- Blades: kill enemies on either side as you move
- Arrow: plunge right through an enemy and come out the other side
- Repair: repairs any damage you've taken when you move here
- Teleport: move to anywhere else on the grid
- Acid: strips tough enemies of their armour, leaving them vulnerable
Killing bugs earns you upgrades for your hexes, and each hex type can be cross-bred with every other type to take on some of its properties. Upgrade an Arrow with Acid and it can kill armoured enemies. Upgrade a Hammer with Blades and you can kill three enemies at once without moving. Upgrade a Teleporter with a Repair and you'll be healed each time you teleport.
Upgrades can even be stacked, so you can end up with an Arrow that propels you with infinite range, kills everything in your path, penetrates armour, knocks back everyone near your destination, heals you, and doubles as a teleporter.
The idea for tiles determining your weapon came from the iOS game Imbroglio by Michael Brough, which is great, and Morphblade is developed and released with his permission.
17. Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Ring Runner combines the fast-paced action of space combat with the rich story and skill variety of an RPG.
Trek across the universe in a 30 hour long story-driven campaign based on a companion Sci Fi novel, or challenge 6 scenarios alone, cooperatively, or competitively through local or online multiplayer.
Choose from 60 customizable hulls that act as templates for 400+ wildly-varied skills. Level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are all procedurally generated, yielding billions of challenges.Story
You awake from unelective brain surgery to find key memory centers of your brain missing. They've been replaced by Nero, your peanut-butter-craving neuro-Hud, who'll guide you through the universal super-highways known as The Rings. If you survive fiery trench runs, flail-swinging gladiators, and feuding trash moguls, you'll discover that you're a Sage, capable of rewriting the physical laws with your thoughts.
But beware The Extinguishers!
In the interests of universal order, The Consortium of the Inner Rings has slated the Sages for extinction, plunging the cosmos into a war with casualties measured in galaxies. You'll play a pivotal role in this terrible battle... if you can find out who you are.Big PictureFeatures
- 400+ Unique Abilities - many inspired by fantasy games
- 60 Fully Customizable Ships - five archetypes, with many hybrids to choose from
- 30 Hour Story-Driven Campaign - universe based on a companion Sci Fi novel
- 6 Scenarios - Play alone or coop and competitively through online multiplayer
- Infinite Challenges - The level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are procedurally generated
- Reliable Multiplayer - drop-in and drop-out of games with seamless host migration; no waiting in lobbies
- Local Coop - "Duo" ships allow a friend to act as a copilot, usable in multiplayer modes and second half of campaign
- Full Soundtrack - 20 tracks of music and hundreds of original sound effects
- Classic Arcade Inspired Mini-games - earn Sage abilities by conquering challenges in The Subrostrum
- 30 Prebuilt Ships - jump straight into the action with these handcrafted hulls
- Space Defense League - League of Legends/DotA in space! Complete with cruisers, bosses, swarms of drones, and waves of power up crates
- Zombie Survival - Rack up the kills before the hordes of space zombies feast on the atoms of your brains; defeat custom bosses to gain Super Sage abilities!
- Wave Survival - Survive waves of procedurally generated bosses, swarmers, and standard ships
- Gladiator Mode - Run a gauntlet of procedurally generated bosses
- Spire Battle - Fast-paced base vs base battles
- Deathmatch - No teams; it's every Sage for his or herself
"At its best, it takes the very idea of a twin-stick shooter, shakes it by the collar and shrieks, 'Space is enormous and deserves more than lasers and lightshows – let us strive for the beauty and variety that the stars deserve.'"
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Bites off way more than it can chew, and it’s endlessly endearing for it."
18. Dungeon Hearts
Dungeon Hearts fuses the strategy and pattern matching of puzzle games with the kinetic pace of action games. Align magical runes as they flow along the Fatestream to attack, defend, and conjure magic in frenetic battles against a bestiary of fantastic creatures out to use those same runes against you. Chain together multiple attacks and unleash powerful combos or call upon each hero's special attacks to devastate your enemies to survive the twists and turns of Dungeon Heart's evolving gameplay. Strike down all that stand in your way and level up your brave warriors as each foe grows more powerful than the last, culminating in the final battle with The Dark One himself!
"Four spirits race across the land, burdened with tragedy. Within each lies the specter of guilt and fear, which The Dark One bends to his will to enact his resurrection. They realize the deception too late as the promise of salvation turns to betrayal. A black wind washes over the planes, turning all to ash. As the fallen heroes face the engulfing void, a spark of hope clings to life. When the demon peered into their hearts to learn their secrets, so too did they learn his..."Features
- Puzzle/RPG Hybrid – Quickly align runes within the rapid match-three puzzle system to wield devastating attacks, defend against enemy offensives, and unleash multi-hero combos.
- The Fatestream – Plan your strategy under pressure with dozens of different runes linked to each hero and defend against powerful attacks and dreaded hexes cast by enemies against your heroes.
- Four Unique Heroes – Balance the individual skills of each hero and level them up to unlock and unleash a dozen different special powers for new attacks, healing magic, and time-altering spells.
- Limitless Adventure – Face a randomly generated battle sequence with every new adventure and battle against a bestiary of over 40 creatures and 7 bosses lurking around ten unique environments.
- Brimming with Secrets – Each defeated enemy reveals a sliver of the world's lore and the heroes' history.
- A Vibrant Soundscape – Unlock 4 bonus soundtracks, each in a different musical genre.
19. Dark Echo
Trapped in darkness, you must use visualized sound to guide your way through threatening environments. The sounds you create will bounce off obstacles, revealing the shape of the surrounding world. It won't be long before your only way of sensing the world attracts a horrifying evil that devours both sound and souls.
Survive through 80 levels that will make your heart race and leave you with an irrational fear of red lines. A foreboding soundscape, best experienced with headphones, sets the tone for your journey. Explore, solve puzzles, and most importantly - stay alive.
20. Space Pirates And Zombies 2
In SPAZ 2 you must survive in an evolving post apocalyptic Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival.
Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy.
As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Stronger factions establish and defend territories, set up resource hubs, and establish star bases. Weaker factions may resort to banditry. Each captain is unique, persistent, and shapes the Galaxy.
When factions meet, combat is usually the result. While the strategic side of SPAZ 2 is about exploration, territorial control, and faction building, the action side of SPAZ 2 is about ship construction, tactics, and salvage.
Combat creates damaged ships and dead crew, but it also provides new salvaged parts. All the parts in SPAZ 2 are modular and randomly generated. If you see something you like, break it off an enemy, grab it with your tractor beam, and connect it to your ship. Ship construction can be done live during battles, though sometimes beating an enemy to death with their broken wing is also fun.
Back on the star map, battles will attract other captains looking for salvage. Take your new parts and run. Upgrade, repair, and prepare to fight another day, for darker threats are about to emerge.
- Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
- A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
- A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
- Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
- Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
21. Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul
THE LEGEND REBORN!
The long awaited return of Saint Seiya is here with Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul! This amazing game will feature characters from the whole series, including the 12 Gold Saints and their God Cloths from the newly released anime “Soul of Gold”. Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul also leverages the power of the latest technology for spectacular graphics, robust gameplay, intense battles and many other exciting features to discover!
- THE LONG AWAITED RETURN OF SAINT SEIYA - a new anime series and a new video game! Gold saints with God Cloths will join the game’s original mode for the first time.
- BURN YOUR COSMOS ON STEAM®! - The battle to protect Athena arrives on STEAM for the first time.
- THE STORY OF SAINT SEIYA – Follow the storyline from the Twelve Zodiac Temples arc to the battles against Hades as well as other surprises. Relive Saint Seiya’s memorable storyline with beautiful 3D cut scenes.
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY, COMBOS AND NEW MOVES – Deeper immersion and even more exciting Saint Seiya Cosmo battles with the addition of aerial combos and range variation. Special moves will be enforced, making the game more strategic and exciting!
Categories in common with Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: Action
Treadnauts combines frantic group combat with a kiss of physics-based finesse. Players fight as colorful tanks in bright, tactical playgrounds. By moving with chutzpah™, pilots can pull off spectacular acrobatics, soaring through the air and raining deadly mortar shots on their foes.
23. Sword Legacy Omen
Welcome to Broken Britannia
"Before Arthur’s Golden Age, our realm was lost, shattered and decadent; kingdoms torn apart by blind selfishness. A broken Britannia, void of hope."
The lord of Mercia has been assassinated, your love kidnapped and home is no more. As Uther, the disgraced Knight Commander, you must lead your misfit band of companions throughout quests riddled with trials. Forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex
Combat in Sword Legacy: Omen is always a challenge. As a strategist, you will need to plan your course of action with four heroes at a time. However, be ready to adapt and improvise because combat results always change based on the chosen abilities and chances of landing an attack.KEY FEATURESTactical Combat: Learn the importance of strategic positioning and unleash powerful skill combos with your party.
Free Exploration: When not in combat, investigate the environment, find treasures, solve riddles, and uncover secrets.
Party Customization: Adapt characters to your play style, manage your team, and progress by unlocking over 70 unique skills.
Hordes of Enemies and Unique Bosses: Fight a variety of vicious mobs and face powerful monsters in grueling battles.
Stress System: Use all your might to become victorious, but deplete your willpower and witness your heroes fall prey to panic.
Old-School Art Style With a Dark Twist: Relive the beautiful aesthetic of classic animations fused with the visuals of obscure and gothic comics.
A Different Take on a Classic Myth: Experience the Arthurian legends as never before, as famous characters and locations are revamped in a mature storyline of vengeance, honor, conspiracy and alchemy.
Interactive Environment: Study your surroundings and make deadly moves by blowing up explosive barrels and pushing enemies off edges.
24. Luna's Wandering Stars
Take control of the powers of the cosmos. Explore your curiosity of space. Luna's Wandering Stars is a planetary physics puzzler with a full Level Creator/Editor and online level sharing.
An action puzzle game that utilizes real physics to present interesting and challenging cosmic puzzles. Use a variety of powers to control planetary movements, such as changing gravity, designating velocity, applying force, and using mysterious wormholes to move masses around. The goal of every level is to collect enough asteroids using moons to move on to the next level. For a real challenge, collect the rare golden asteroids in every level!Key Features:
- Intuitively change physics properties of planets and moons on-the-fly
- Nine Unique Planetary Powers: Velocity, rockets, gravity, lasers, redirect cosmic bodies, change density, form wormholes, create black holes, and reposition entire planets!
- Nearly 200 total levels to play (including Free DLC challenge levels to be added)
- Full Level Editor Coming Soon as a Free Update!
- Online Custom Level Sharing Cpming Soon as a Free Update!
25. Battle Group 2
**IGF China Finalist**
A deadly new terrorist group has emerged. The Talon seeks vengeance for an unknown crime, commanding seemingly unlimited resources and striking against innocents with precision, efficiency, and savage force. They take no prisoners.
But neither do we.
Battle Group 2 puts you in control of an advanced naval fleet assembled as a last resort against this deadly new enemy. Command powerful battleships and fire newly developed satellite strikes in a final strike against this deadly new terrorist superpower.
- Eight unlockable ships - Earn new warships like the devastating Arsenal Prototype.
- Amazing detail - All player and enemy craft are lovingly modeled after real-world blueprints.
- Brand-new satellite strikes - Bring your arsenal to the next level with nullifying EMP blasts and change the tides of war with experimental new Hyper-Time technology.
- Fully developed campaign with over 30 new levels and challenging boss battles. Bring the war back to the Talon's doorstep - or die trying.
- Procedurally generated level content and enemy formations keep even the most experienced gunner alert.
- Wage war in three different theatres of combat: across jungle shores, in industrial ports, and even deep in arctic seas. Enable night vision mode during intense midnight battles.
- Next-gen UHD graphics - See the world rendered in incredible detail, coupled with a totally new menu system with satellite interface.
- Incredible music and sound - Plunge fully into the game world with professionally acted voice-over and epic soundtrack.
Thank you for playing! Please reach out with issues or with suggestions for what you want to see next!
26. Puzzle Puppers
Puzzle Puppers is a puzzle game about stretching cute dogs to their food bowls.
Easy to learn, difficult to master with deceptively simple puzzles and mechanics.
- Bonus Hams - collect all of these and you’ll unlock special levels!
- Holes - like portals that teleport the dog elsewhere in the level.
- Rivers - swim with caution, they wash your doggos downstream!
- Multiple food bowls - so many choices, but which one is the right one?
- Contains 80 levels with a challenge for all skill levels, ranging from casual puzzle player to the most hardcore puzzle fans.
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Emoticons!
- Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are!
27. Nova Drift
- SURVIVE - EVOLVE - DOMINATE -
Nova Drift is a "Roguelite" space shooter which melds a classic arcade experience with modern action-RPG elements. Your ship rapidly evolves as you defeat enemies, allowing you to shape its abilities and weaponry to your desires in a matter of minutes. Unlike many action-RPGs which can absorb hundreds of hours of time, Nova Drift allows you to take a ship build from inception to execution in a single game session.Features
- Create a unique build every run. Games are quick, allowing for rapid experimentation, iteration, and advancement.
- Cunning and creativity are rewarded as you chain upgrade modules for powerful synergies.
- Access over 100 weapons and mods as you progress and expand your arsenal.
- Build to play how you want. Snipe, command a drone army, discharge your shields, charge up, burn enemies with your thrusters, or smash right through them... there's a way to make it work.
- Unlock modular challenge modes, providing greater risk and rewards. The stakes are high, as death is permanent!
- Every game is randomly generated, keeping the fight intense and unpredictable. Fight through the campaign or play endlessly...
Nova Drift is a living game. Frequent updates will continue to expand the depth and content of the game world.
Ship EvolutionsMods & Gear can be unlocked, upgraded and combined to make unexpected and powerful combinations:Example Build #1: Seeking Cluster GrenadeGrenade + Body: Assault + High Explosive + Splinter Shot + Heat Seeking + Charged Shot
This build focuses on creating as many grenade splinters as possible using the Grenade weapon and sends them tearing toward targets using the Heat Seeking mod. The overlapping blasts from the initial explosion add up to a huge amount of damage at the epicenter, while the seeking clusters handle crowd control.
Example Build #2: Celestial Shield-BomberHullbreaker + Amp Shield + Volatile Shields + Flash Shielding + Emergency Systems + Celestial Lance
This build takes advantage of the Hullbreaker's speed and resilience to crash damage to slam directly into enemies. The fragile Amp Shield is used not for defense, but to augment Hullbreaker's strongest aspects, gaining increased speed and force. The shield will break on impact, but we can capitalize on that using the Volatile Shields mod, which detonates the shield when it goes down, blasting all nearby enemies. Flash Shielding gets it running again quickly while Emergency Systems grant a moment of damage immunity, making charge attacks safer. Finally, Celestial Lance is used to deal burning damage to everything around the ship at high velocities!
Nova Drift is developed by Jeffrey Nielson of Chimeric, a 1-man development team, featuring music and audio by Miles Tilmann of Pixeljam.
28. Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply
"Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply" is a new Chapter from the original Suicide Guy game series.
The game is a first person action-puzzle game set in a world of dreams.
You'll assume the role of a nice big guy unable to wake up from his dreams. Your task is to help him to step out of them.Features
- 3 to 4 hours of pure gameplay set inside Suicide Guy's subconscious
- A whole new story with an unexpected plot twist
- Physics based levels
- Ultimate moves: able to pick up items, throw them, activate mechanisms and even burp.
- Funny creatures to annoy
- Vehicles to drive
- New Collectible items to find
Gamers will have to use different items in every kind of situation by solving original brain teasers.
Despite the title, the game is NOT at all about suicide or depression.
29. Griptape Backbone
You play as a skater on the brink of life and death collecting aesthetics to reach enlightenment in skate-purgatory whilst trying to expiate your sins, help lost souls, find meaning in life and closure in death. A vaporwave experience.SKATE EVERYTHINGYou can literally skate whatever surface you want, kind of like that one city scene in INCEPTION. The game's control scheme is simple and accessible for everyone while also offering the depth to those who want to line up and flick dank tricks whilst controlling their board midair.SOUNDTRACKA game where you can just skate without even worrying about the objectives and listen to the amazing lineup of songs with the in-game player driven radio from over 25 artists while taking in the open world skate map full of intentional and unintentional great skate spots to discover.
(for more info, links, etc. visit the community hub pinned discussion board)
Including music from...
- Blank Banshee
- Brian Haeger
- Canaan Long (Prehistoric Turtlesaurus)
- Carsyn Ainsworth & Dylan Roberts
- Dong Lee
- Donky Pitch
- Mingo Gomez
- Pablo Garduño
- Quickly, quickly
- RHO DELTA
- Steven Harmon
- Suburban Pets
- Vincent Remember
- Warren Heart
- YUNG BAE
A: Long Answer - Vaporwave is an electronic music subgenre that originated during the early 2010's on the internet. It is characterized by a nostalgic & surrealist fascination with retro design, consumer capitalism, existentialism, and popular culture. Art that embraces low poly, VHS, cassette tapes, Japanese neo tokyo, cyberpunk tropes. Short answer - Slowed down sampling of lounge music, smooth jazz, 80s music, elevator music, and a certain je ne sais quoi. Shorter answer - A lifestyle.
Q: How should I play the game?
A: Just skate, relax, and contemplate your existence.
Q: Will this game fill the immeasurable empty void that is life?
A: /music plays
Categories in common with Griptape Backbone: Indie
Hold onto your head with Headsnatchers, a stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game where you snatch your friends’ heads to come out victorious. Because, let’s face it, you’ll do anything to win.LOCAL AND ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, BUT SUPER WEIRD
Challenge your friends to insane brawls, where the goal is to pluck heads from shoulders and use them to get that much-desired victory! Headsnatchers has 25 ridiculous maps with unique, yet unlikely, weapons and features, with their own steps and rules to follow. Well, they’re more like guidelines. Nobody likes rules. Dunk your buddies’ heads through hoops like LeBron, kick your grandpa’s gobbler through a portal to hell like Doomguy™ and flush your sister’s brain-basket down the toilet like the dooky you pushed out five hours after you shoved that XL pizza down your face. You name it, Headsnatchers has got it. Probably.
*The online mode currently has 6 playable maps, but that number will grow as Headsnatchers continues development in Early Access. Custom heads aren’t supported in the online mode at this time. Keep an eye on the Steam announcements and forum to stay up to date!
OFF WITH THEIR (100+) HEADS
Because apparently kids nowadays are all about self-expression and unique identifiers, we felt we couldn’t stay behind the times. With over 100 unique heads to choose from, there’s a head for everyone. Did we mention there are pop culture references? There’s a head that resembles that one angry guy from that anime you used to love, and one from a children's show with a certain mathematically challenged Count. If you don’t like any of those, make your own heads using the Headitor! You can save up to 20 heads, so go nuts trying to recreate those school dweebs who used to pick you last for gym.
A SINGLE-PLAYER MODE MADE JUST FOR YOU
Sometimes you just need a little me-time - we totally get it. Rip it up in the single-player Zombie Castle-mode! This single-player feature spans across three different difficulty levels. “But, my dudes, every game has multiple difficulties nowadays”, we hear you thinking. Zombie Castle is different throughout its easy, normal and hard modes. Different levels, different everything, same zombies. We’re calling it right now: you can’t beat them all. Probably.OBLIGATORY KEY FEATURE BULLET POINTS
We’re sorry, but we just have to go over all of the features one last time. Okay, ready?
- Local and online* multiplayer, support up to 4 players
- 4 game modes and 25 unique levels
- Zombie Castle single-player mode, for when you really need some me-time
- Choose from 100 heads
- A limitless custom head creator* (yes, we’re calling it the Headitor, and there’s nothing you can do about it) that allows you to save up to 20 custom heads*
*The online mode currently has 6 playable maps, but that number will grow as Headsnatchers continues development in Early Access. Custom heads aren’t supported in the online mode at this time. Keep an eye on the Steam announcements and forum to stay up to date!
31. The Body VR: Journey Inside a Cell
The Body VR: Journey Inside a Cell is an educational virtual reality experience that takes the user inside the human body. Travel through the bloodstream and discover how blood cells work to spread oxygen throughout the body. Enter one of the billions of living cells inside our body and learn how the organelles work together to fight deadly viruses.
32. Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey
Meet and interact with the popular Disney Princesses while expanding your creativity and exploring important themes, such as courage, friendship, trust and discovery. Customize your own unique heroine character and enter a thrilling adventure through four fun-filled levels. Help these amazing princesses restore order in their enchanted kingdoms and overcome the forces of evil.
You can makes friends and interact with Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and Jasmine. Each Disney princess in the game has a different story and magical world that is waiting to be explored. As you create your own princess character, you'll be able to choose dresses, accessories, hair, skin tone, eye color and even her name. With beautiful levels to explore and exciting adventure elements, this is one game sure to please the princess in you.
Categories in common with Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey: Adventure
Awe is a god-game about expressing one’s creativity by shaping and building planets’ ecosystems in a tranquil, relaxing ambiance accompanied by exquisite, minimalist lowpoly 3D art and atmospheric music.
A constant sense of progression and discoveries will maintain the player’s interest throughout puzzle-like levels, leading him to eventually understand his place and purpose as a god in this universe he has created. The objective is not to make a difficult game, and although some puzzles may seem more complex than others, they are always easily solvable.
Soothing Aesthetics: 3D lowpoly art, music and sound effects unite to establish a relaxing, passive ambiance. Simply experiencing the game’s aesthetics before interacting with it is enjoyable.
Journey: Progression and discovery are central themes. Progression as the player will advance through puzzles with increasing complexity and discovery as each planet will offer the player new assets to create and new rules to do so.
Spiritual: The player is a god in a yet-to-be-shaped universe. Narrative hints will punctuate the player's progression and lead him to the revelation of his true nature and purpose.
34. Doodle God: 8-bit Mania
Every Element & Reaction Have Been Beautifully Redrawn with this amazing 8-bit skin to original Doodle God.
If You Love Doodle God - try this unique version of one of the most original games in the world.
Over 175 Million Players Worldwide
Available in 13 Languages
DOODLE GOD JUST GOT PIXELATED!
Go back to the 80s in this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle world building game. Mix and match different element combinations to build the universe of your dreams. The entire game has been beautifully redrawn in pixel graphics with an awesome new 8-bit soundtrack that takes you back to the very beginning of video games.
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
The World’s Best Puzzle Game Just Got Pixelated!
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish and German.
- NEW Pixel Graphics!
- NEW 8-bit Sound track!
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New achievements.
CRITICS LOVE IT!
> Apple REWIND AWARD
> “Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
> “Giving it huge thumbs up!" - TUAW
> “It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
> “Discovering each new element was an utter delight." - AppSafari
> "You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." - Slide2Play
> "I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!” - TouchGen
Jump into a neo-retro adventure with Pankapu : a taste of 90’s platformers in an oneiric world. Pankapu is a narrative action-platformer that takes place in the dreams of Djaha’rell, a child troubled by a tragic incident. Upgrade your skills, find new competencies, switch your Aegis in real time in order to get rid of Nightmare's invasion: "Fight for the safety of your land, dear Dreamkeeper"
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the tale of Pankapu, epic and naïve, and the one about Djaha’rell's life, in the real-world, dark and tragic.
36. Six Sides of the World
SIX SIDES OF THE WORLD – ALL HAIL THE PUZZLE LORD!“Six Sides of the World” is a puzzle videogame that takes you into an intergalactic journey through different star systems riddled with brain-racking challenges.THE ULTIMATE MATCH: YOUR BRAINS vs SCI-FI HAZARDSSpatial orientation, logic and pure wit will be your weapons to go through the different cube shaped planetary systems. Each level will bring the threats to a whole new level, adding all kinds of sci-fi hazards: from portals to laser beams.
You will need to carefully analyze each cubic planet to understand its dangers and potential solutions. Rushing might lead you to death: it’s all about breaking down each puzzle and finding the right pace.EXPLORE A VAST GALAXY SYSTEMSix Sides of the World presents you a series of star systems to be explored. Each one is comprised by different puzzles that introduce new and more challenging mechanics. But most interesting feature of this is that these star systems can be navigated linearly, following a easier predetermined path; or you can make a detour if you are brave enough. Some of the puzzles will present more than one possible solution, enabling the player to achieve a more difficult victory, that will unlock new extra puzzles.FROM TEST OF WIT TO ULTIMATE HEADACHE!The freedom of exploration in Six Sides of the World let you set the difficulty: the linear path takes an intelligent and resolutive mind; but the additional solutions to some of the puzzles require a true sense of understanding of each puzzle. And that’s not all! These solutions will lead you to extra puzzles that are capable of driving you insane. It is a smart way of letting the player to set the difficulty by him/herself: going for the extra solution is a way of asking for bigger challenges. And the extra levels are the biggest challenges you can face! There is a difference between understanding new mechanics and getting to their true core. Are you ready?ALL HAIL THE PUZZLE LORD!Maigo is an explorer who’s about to discover something far bigger than he expects. As he navigates through space, facing increasingly difficult puzzles, he starts to understand he’s tapping over something transcendent. Some questions arise: who has created all these worlds? What motivates this intergalactic architect? There’s an utter plan beyond all this? It is a test? A mean to protect something? In seek of the truth Maigo will have to overcome all the challenges to meet this kind of… PUZZLE GOD.FEATURES
- A galaxy of puzzles: Dozens of creative, defying and engaging puzzles set in cubic planetary systems
- Choose your way to victory: Non-linear progression with different difficulty levels. Follow the easy levels to end the game, explore the optional ones to face a real challenge.
- Easy to control, hard to master:Easy and intuitive controls, playable with the mouse and only one button.
- Otherworldly music: Soundtrack composed by Carlos Viola.
37. Run Of Mydan
SynopsisA VR action-packed adventure in which you take control of a mysterious entity, flustered and perturbed by a deceived past as it struggles to break free from the shackles restraining its path.
With only meager power left at your disposal, fight to regain strength, recompose all memories, and unfold the truth. Your hands, layered with sublime potency are capable of forming substance, raising mass and warping gravity.
Converge focus, sharpen your reflexes, unleash fury and watch your back. Your preys lie under the aegis of their guardians, the entrails of order hinder your merciless vengeance.
Break open the gates that have long constrained you in your sleep, unfold the secrecies, bend the bars of your prison, what lies beyond the haze obstructing remembrance is for you to discover.
Game DescriptionIn Run of Mydan, VR physics interaction is at the core of the gameplay mechanics, requiring players to master accuracy in throwing, aiming and anticipating.
Swiftness, agility and dexterity are crucial to success, forget standing still, in order to survive it is inevitable to duck, dodge and block.
Enhance your skill with different weapons/powers. You'll start off by throwing energy spheres, but you'll soon find yourself using javelins, morning stars, boomerangs, etc...
The action takes place in all directions, so make sure to watch your back as you master your ability in flying.
Coordinate and cooperate with friends in your quest for vengeance throughout the story mode, or test your abilities as a team in horde mode.
Confront other players in multiple game modes, such as classic deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, races, etc...
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer: Either take on a journey packed with action but mixed with introspection, or challenge other players online in highly competitive gamemodes
- Unique Graphics: You will find yourself absorbed by timeless breathtaking atmospheres as you put your physical abilities to test.
- Multiple Weapons: Choose your weapon of choice depending on your style and abilities, refine your own combat techniques with an arsenal of ranged and melee weapons. So be ready to converge your focus, sharpen your reflexes and unleash fury with your powers.
- Player Customization: Customize your character's appearance and get recognized in the field, exhibit your experience by unlocking
new armor parts and ornaments (COMING SOON)
- Flight locomotion system: Swiftness, agility and dexterity are crucial to survival, overcome obstacles and flee when in danger!
You will have maximum freedom of movement, you will be able to fly!
- Fight like a boss: You are the small one! But don't let this stop you from taking on the massive titans obstructing your path.
38. Pixel Shinobi Nine demons of Mamoru
Pixel Shinobi is a game in the genre of stealth and platforming with elements of RPG, in which the player plays as the Shinobi (Ninja). The player can gain experience when killing enemies and eventually be able to unlock more advanced ninjutsu.
Going through the levels the player will collect the various ingredients in which he can craft weapons: shurikens, poisons, elixirs, grenades, mines, as well as the main weapon the Katana, Ninjato and Kusarigama. At the end of each level the player gains experience for the past level completed, the game utilizes a stealth mechanic in which hide and seek can be your best weapon of defense and offense. Being able to hide in the shadows and deliver crucial and critical blows to an enemy can also give you experience in the end.
After each level the player will be returned back to their home village in which they are able to purchase weapons, items and more advanced ninjutsu in the game.Story
In 1560 A.D - Japan’s last Shogunate lost full control over the realm causing an eventual explosion into a massive civil war with other provinces of the once mighty empire. Anarchy reigned through the country as the different clans waged an all-out bloody war for supremacy. One clan "Steel Claw" in particular led by their Daimyo (Military Leader) Mamoru Imai, began seeking the knowledge of old forbidden practices and worshiping dark entities in order to try and place a curse upon his enemies. Mamoru was soon to be infected by the spirit of a vindictive and very malevolent Samurai warlord. Through this infection, "Steel Claw" began a campaign of total chaos and hatred spreading vile darkness through the lands, infecting other nations along with it. The demonically possessed Daimyo allies himself with nine other powerful demons and forges a massive army born from hatred and fueled by blood. No one army can withstand him. All hope is on the detachment of the shinobi clan "Black Lotus", operations of sabotage only can weaken the power of Mamoru. The warlord must be assassinated or Japan will crumble into dust.Features
- Fast and Dynamic Gameplay
- 10 Powerful Bosses With Unique Abilities
- Dynamic Battles With Vivid Animations
- Dismemberment and Gore
- The different types of enemies, that will require different battle tactics to defeat.
- Craft (more 200 Recipes)
- Lot of Perks and Abilities
39. Smashing The Battle
Hack-and-slash action with two stunning heroines, tight and stylish gameplay
— sounds like your cup of tea?Then SMASHING THE BATTLE is for you!
In the year 2085, a huge multiplex construction site becomes a victim of a massive scale hacking incident.
Due to the hack, the construction robots starts to attack the workers on site. What could have possibly happened?
Now you can witness it yourself, with two unique characters to control and two stories to unfold! Features two storylinesThe two heroines tell different narratives, so be sure to follow their destiny to the end.two Distinct PlaystyleEach heroine features a unique gameplay, so the stories will unfold with refreshing, brand new challenges.hack-and-slash / Shoot ‘em Up HybridSome enemies can unleash devastating attack, filling the whole screen with explosives to dodge.
You must evade and squeeze between the shots to destroy the enemy!fan-art From Various ArtistsThe fan-arts drawn by many talented artists during the production have been added to the game as bonus content. Enjoy unlocking them by playing optional challenges!
40. Mountain Mind - Headbanger's VR
World's first virtual reality stoner rock experience.WHAT IS MOUNTAIN MIND?
Mountain Mind is a VR experience that meets the user with an immense headbanging world with solid stoner rock music.
Mountain Mind has it's own EP for the soundtrack. The experience allows users to select 5 different scenes with 5 different accompanying songs.
Heavy at times but generally a psychedelic, calm worlds are there to be seen and experienced in this virtual reality.
And of course, the hair.
P.S: But as you know, this is a VR experience. In order to experience as it's intended, you have to see it on your own.
Fancy videos or screenshots cannot help describe a Virtual Reality.
Categories in common with Mountain Mind - Headbanger's VR: Indie
41. Construct: Escape the System
Construct: Escape the System is a sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering 'ability orbs'. Find and download the 5 'player upgrades'. Seek out and extract the 16 'system core power orbs'. Do all this and maybe you can escape.
- 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
- Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
- 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
- Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with 'machine orbs' and light up dark areas with 'sun orbs'.
- Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with 'gravity switch orbs' and move rapidly around areas with 'teleport orbs'.
- 5 player upgrades to download.
- Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
- 16 system core power orbs to extract.
- Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
- 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
- 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
- Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
- Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
- Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
- Xbox 360 controller support.
- Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
- Built with Unity 5.
42. Kumoon: Ballistic Physics Puzzle
1) The game is playable without a VR headset.
2) Includes a SteamVR DEMO of the game : Access the tutorial and 3 demo levels in VR mode.
The VR Expansion 01 DLC enables SteamVR throughout the full game.
3) The game has intense freedom of movement in VR. Read our guide for tips on handling it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=566901784Trickshots and Tricky Situations!
Kumoon is Finnish for knocking over boxes by ricocheting your projectiles around the rooms. Mixing a shooting-gallery with billiards, platforming and puzzle-solving.
Welcome to Kumoon.
Besides taking potshots at boxes, there's a fair smattering of platforming and wall-climbing. An aggressive default movement speed enables you to make leaps over large gaps. So for those with sturdy VR legs, you can play as wildly as you wish. More sensitive players are given a half speed option to take things a bit slower, and using the analog sticks gently allow you to go as slow as you like.
There are some surprise drops, deep pits, that sort of thing to get a feeling of vertigo.
The levels are all unlocked by default, so players with low tolerance for freedom of movement can pick and choose which levels to play.
3 Tutorial Levels to get you inside the head of the robot.
15 Easy Levels, to get you acquainted and to have fun with even those holding a gamepad for their first time.
15 Medium Levels, for those comfortable with the controls and willing to forge further.
15 Hard Levels, for aspiring speedrunners, aficionados of intrigue, and those who think pain is the definition of fun.
Bezier is a dual stick blaster set inside a vast computer built deep underground. The story traces the principal's escape from this "Noah's Ark" gone wrong. A simple shooter on the surface, the deeper narrative pulls in his relationship between evolution and god, family and love. These themes question his motives, force him to confront what is real and lead him to salvation.
Powered by the BezierSynth traditional rendering is renounced in favour of a fluid aesthetic guided by story elements, player interaction and the audio engine. An eighty minute soundtrack blends together orchestra, synthesizers and many ethnic instruments to drive the drama through fifteen zones. Almost one hundred different enemies, voice acting, reward based achievements and different game modes make Bezier the mindless blaster with a big heart.
44. Xenoraid: The First Space War
Xenoraid is an exciting vertically scrolling shoot'em up rooted in the classic action gameplay of the genre with added modern features.
Xenoraid upgrades the basic shmup gameplay with advanced shooting mechanics. Fighters tilt left and right when moving horizontally and weapons heat up when firing. Master the mechanics and line up devastating bursts of fire!
Missions in Xenoraid a procedurally driven, so nothing needs to be memorized. The enemies act on AI, making the combat fully dynamic. Intercept the alien threat in missions that play out differently every time!
The four fighter squadron represents your lives and your weapon arsenal. Switch between the fighters in the heat of combat to bring in the best weapons for each situation, and to dodge incoming fire!
Xenoraid campaign mode features more than 40 missions with four alien capital vessels in hectic bossfights.
The events take place in a near future setting, where mankind is fighting the first space war against alien raiders. Starfighters have been improvised by adding machine guns, auto cannons, missiles, and more to existing spacecrafts.
Put your skills to the ultimate test in three endless Survival missions with online leaderboards. The Survival mode is a quick burst gameplay mode with runs lasting rarely more than 10-15 minutes.
All game modes can be played in 2-4 player local co-op (Xinput gamepads recommended, max 1 player with keyboard/mouse).
Sentris is a musical performance game. Make your own music as you Drop, Recycle, and Stack "Sound Blocks" into a spinning loop. Freestyle with a huge degree of musical control. Or focus on achieving the goal and let your song emerge organically.
* Experimental music-based gameplay that enables personal expression and creativity
* Deceptively simple, challenging, and deep
* Play and Remix 20 levels with 12 musical voices, 12 key signatures, 7 musical modes, and up to 400 beats per minute
* Freestyle to perform the game like a musical instrument
* Export your loops to .wav and use them in other music/audio software
* Endless mode with infinite musical emergence
46. aMAZE ABC
How long have you developed your thinking and attentiveness? Today we will give you such an opportunity, as an interesting and attractive game appeared on our vast spaces, which allows us to poke our brains. Game aMAZE ABC perfectly suitable not only for your children, but also the whole family.
Try to get through the tangled labyrinth. After exiting the labyrinth, you will move to a larger labyrinth, and this will continue until you can not get out of all the labyrinths.
In this game you need to pass a small hedgehog through the maze. It should be brought to the portal, which is usually in the center of the maze, but before that activate it.
The game has many kind of levels.
Levels became even greater, they became even more difficult and more interesting.
Not many maze games will create a whole new kinds of maze for you.
Use the mouse cursor to navigate the different mazes.
In aMAZE ABC:
- 52 levels
- Many kinds of labyrinths
- Calm Soundtrack
- Abstraction Art
Hyphen is a must have addition to any action/puzzle game lover’s collection. Navigate a constantly rotating stick through intricate and fiendish neon mazes whilst trying to avoid the walls, obstacles, enemies and traps in your path. Although it sounds extremely simple, it’s fun and infuriatingly challenging at the same time – you’ll have to muster up every ounce of your inner strength to not rage quit! Complete with an awesome soundtrack and gorgeous glowing visuals this game will blow your mind in more ways than one.Features:-
- 36 challenging levels
- 11 song original soundtrack composed by Andrew Lloyd (http://www.andrewlloydgd.com)
- Unlockable bonus mini games
- Keyboard and Xbox 360 Gamepad support
Hyphen is ideal for lovers of classics in this genre such as Irritating Stick and Kuru Kuru Kururin. We've upped the difficulty and taken a no-nonsense approach to the game design, making this a must have for those who love a challenge!
48. The Renegades of Orion 2.0
The Renegades of Orion 2.0
A long time ago in another dimension called the astral plane, began a great battle. The battle was between Forces of Light against Renegades of Orion.
The Black Magicians and Reptile Creatures. They fight to be the kingdom of Earth. During this battle there was a transfer of consciousness of a fighter who had the most power of cosmic light. He's called Shen!
With intention to join the troops of Orion and to fight the renegades. Take the divine crystal to raise its power. If you falter the devil catches you!
In the new version The Renegades of Orion 2.0, Now there is a crystal (Divine crystal) which guarantees more power. He appears randomly.
There are more demons, some totally take your power. Other makes you go back to the beginning of the stage or even before that.
The dynamics to remain free of these demons and gain power through the crystal to make sure you skip the level.
"Another good detail of the game! Enemies and obstacles (except bosses) always arise from random and unpredictable in every time you play."
Ready to join the battle and defeat the forces Renegades of Orion!The Renegades of Orion 2.0 Game 2D action fantasy.
49. Blue-Collar Astronaut
A hovering billboard reads “Launch yourself into riches” and begs you to attend driving education. What could go wrong? Next stop: riches!
- Experience 40+ diverse levels utilizing 3 distinct space ships
- Challenge yourself with 6 ways to play each level
- Feast upon the colorful hand-drawn art and an original soundtrack!
- Numerous enhancements available with your pizza delivery and truckin' earnings!
- Receive an authentic Space-Driving Degree and pay an authentic space-student loan!
Fly across the cosmos delivering pizza, pulling freight, and paying off your student loans! Blue-Collar Astronaut is the only game out there to finally bring together real Newtonian physics-based 2D space flight with the crushing reality of US-census-based working class life! HOORAY! Explore gender pay gap inequality, student debt hell, and pizza robots all in the span of a few existential hours! But don’t fret. With lightning fast reloads, short varied levels, and a multitude of ways to play each level, you’ll soon put your circumstances aside and enjoy the ride… the SPACE-ride!
LASTFIGHT is bringing 2v2 3D fighting back to your living room!
Pick up any available object in one of the 8 stages and teach your opponents a lesson!
Play in local multiplayer mode, for up to 4 players, or one-player story mode, with a cast of 10 characters inspired by the comic book LASTMAN.
LASTFIGHT is the perfect game to play with friends on your couch. Each level has specific bonuses and objects to hurl at your opponent. Will you manage to resist the temptation of the ANITRANS to win?