The best games like Gratuitous Tank Battles are:
- arrow_rightKerbal Space Program
- arrow_rightSunless Sea
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush
- arrow_rightThis Is the Police 2
- arrow_rightThe Escapists 2
- arrow_rightHalo Wars: Definitive Edition
100 Best Games Like Gratuitous Tank Battles:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (22)
- iOS (61)
- Android (34)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (60)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (5)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (6)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (10)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Kerbal Space Program
How to build a spaceship capable of delivering a human crew into space - and return this crew back? Even if we have all the necessary parts, engines, life support systems, rudders and accelerators, even if all this we have, the construction of the ship requires the correct arrangement of parts together with each other. Depending on how correct our decisions are, the ship will fly or not, it will fly right or fatally deviate from the course.
The game has three modes. The first is the sandbox. You can build everything that comes to your mind. The second is Science. Here you can experiment and improve technology. The third is career. Here you are responsible for the smooth functioning of all departments, including administration strategies, crew management, reputation, taking up contracts to earn funds etc.
There are also tasks to deal somehow with asteroids, create bases and stations in space, discover new planets and search for minerals in their bowels, and so on.
The ship's behavior is based on the real physics of such phenomena, the ship behaves naturally in this sense, and our solutions must comply with this. Similarly, it is necessary to take into account other physical realities, such as a possible explosion of fuel due to overheating and so on.
2. Sunless Sea
The help from Kickstarter backers
This is a role-playing game with roguelike elements from the independent British studio Failbetter Games. The money was collected on Kickstarter, just 4 271 backers supported the game, and donated a little over a hundred thousand pounds to its development. The game is available for solo completion on PC, Mac, and Linux.
Story and setting
The player tries on the role of the captain of the ship. Captain's backstory is fully customizable. The game is a spin-off for the browser game Fallen London from the same developers: the action takes place in the same universe and at the same time. The game mixes the Victorian era and the mystical atmosphere of Lovecraft's books. The player sails between different islands of the underground sea, facing different dangers. To win, you need to achieve a certain goal: for example, to find a treasure or to gain the title of the most famous seafarer by transporting goods and opening new lands.
Death is permanent in the game - the player starts all over again after each defeat. Developers have added the ability to inherit some of the property or team of the predecessor. The game world is randomly generated, although the location of the main ports and islands remains unchanged.
3. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
4. This Is the Police 2
Interpret the law as you see fit in This Is the Police 2, sequel to the acclaimed noir drama This Is the Police! Run the sheriff’s department, manage your cops, investigate, interrogate, and incarcerate. Make tough decisions – and try to keep out of prison yourself! – in this story-driven mixture of adventure, strategy, and turn-based tactical combat.
Is it a simulation? A management game? A tactical challenge? A visual novel? A puzzle? It’s all of these, and more!Dive into one-of-a-kind -story driven experience.Welcome to Sharpwood, a cold and harsh border town riven with violence, where no one is completely innocent. Smugglers, gangs, and screaming populists call this town their home. To maintain peace and order, the young sheriff Lilly Reed (Sarah Hamilton, The Longest Journey) will have to team up with fugitive criminal Jack Boyd (Jon St. John, Duke Nukem), and pray that her dangerous plan doesn’t spiral out of control.
Take charge of the Sheriff’s department.Your subordinates aren’t just some resource; they are living people with their own strengths, weaknesses, fears and prejudices – and you'll have to reckon with all of them in order to survive. Is one of your guys drinking too much alcohol? Or always coming up with excuses for not coming to work? Or does he refuse to follow orders? You’ll have to show a steady hand if you want to impose discipline on this department.
Engage in tactical combat.During your most dangerous operations, the game will switch to turn-based combat. Gather a team of your finest cops (or use your drunk and stupid bums – you don’t always have the luxury of being choosy!). Carefully study the terrain, adapt your plans, stealthily approach your suspects and use non-lethal weapons and equipment – if the situation allows. True, sometimes gunfights are almost impossible to avoid, but be careful: This Is the Police 2 doesn’t have hit points. A single bullet can cost a cop their life.
Become a true detective.Collect evidence, study case materials, interrogate suspects (or use more... forceful methods) and send the criminals to court. And if the suspect was innocent? Perhaps it's time to find out if any Sharpwood judges can be bought.
Xenonauts is a strategy game in which you control a multi-national military organisation defending a Cold War-era Earth from alien invasion, using small squads of persistent soldiers to eliminate the extraterrestrials and recover their technology in turn-based ground combat. A detailed strategic layer allows you to co-ordinate the defence of the planet, using your interceptors to shoot down UFOs and researching captured artefacts to learn about your foes and unlock new combat equipment to use on your missions.
Xenonauts is a spiritual successor to the classic X-Com strategy games from the 1990s. We aim to improve the graphics, add new content and streamline the interface whilst still retaining all of the key mechanics of the original games. Devoted fans should love this game, but we're also keen to introduce the joys of old-school grand strategy to a whole new generation of players who might not otherwise experience it!
Please note that the native Mac / Linux versions of the game are still in beta, however older WINE-wrapped "ports" are available and known to be stable whilst development of the native ports is still ongoing.Key Features
- Ground Combat: Xenonauts delivers tense turn-based combat across realistic, varied and fully-destructible battlefields, against almost fifty different variants of enemy. Missions range from capturing crashed UFOs or alien bases to defending cities (or even Xenonaut facilities) against alien attack. You'll experience the chill of encountering a new alien for the first time and the joys of test-firing a new weapon for the first time. Deeply asymmetric combat keeps the battles interesting - after all, you're fighting intergalactic invaders with 1970's ballistic technology!
- Strategic Management: You will also be managing the defence of the planet, dealing with the invading alien UFOs with your customisable interceptors. You need to balance the needs of your funding nations with your own. Your funds are limited - are you going to spend them on battlefield equipment, more scientists, or expanding your coverage of the planet? Your priorities must be balanced carefully if you are to win the war.
- Research Tree: Xenonauts has an extensive research tree with almost a hundred projects to unlock, each with its own unique description and painted artwork. It slowly reveals the intentions and origins of the invaders, while also unlocking new battlefield equipment, aircraft and vehicles for you to use as you harness alien technology and turn it against them.
- Persistent Soldiers: Soldiers in Xenonauts are persistent from mission to mission, improving their stats and gaining ranks with combat experience - but their deaths are always only a single bad move away. You will grow to care about the brave men and women under your command as they slowly grow from green rookies into hardened veterans, but that only makes it more painful when their heroic tale is cruelly cut short by a burst of plasma fire...
- Detailed, Emergent Simulation: Xenonauts contains no scripted missions, just broad rules setting the pace of the invasion. As such, no game plays out the same twice. If you shoot a Scout UFO down over a polar area, you get a Crash Site mission where you can capture a crashed Scout UFO in an Arctic tileset. Commence a battle at night and you'll be fighting the mission in the darkness with reduced sight range. If your base is attacked, you fight the defence in a perfect replica of your base. A lot of time has gone into weaving the two very different halves of the game together into something that feels both natural and enjoyable.
6. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
7. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
Blackguards is a tactical RPG based on pen and paper game The Dark Eye and followed by the sequel, Blackguards 2. The protagonist of the game is blamed for killing a princess. To prove his innocence he starts an adventure and investigates the murder. Accompanied by a dwarf and a mage, he slashes the way to the truth through hordes of enemies.
The game places the focus on fights. The first feature is that every hit has a 95% chance to work; this means that even a close punch can be failed. The second feature is the interactive entertainment: during fights you can set things on fire or destroy buildings to hurt or distract your enemies.
The game also features a development system. You can upgrade members of your party with experience points you get from battles. Imbalanced resource management can lead to huge problems during the fights.
9. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
10. Z: The Game
Fans of this classic strategy title are in for a real treat! Everything is in here from the terrific comedy cut scenes to the frantic game play, making this the definitive version of Z.
Under the command of General Zod, it is your job to take control of chain smoking, foul-mouthed, abusive, alcoholic robot-grunts, whose
main purpose is to battle it out on different planets of the universe. That is, if they're not currently crashing the ship they're on!
Advance through the landscape and take over abandoned factories and radar sites which will help you produce more vehicles and weapons to aid your army to victory. This is not a drill, soldier! Every decision counts, and if you screw up, you will be punished for it. General Zod is ready to rumble and makes no bones about it! Z is simply the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you'll play this century!The classic Real Time Strategy Game by the Bitmap Brothers remade for PC.
Challenging, fast, and furious gameplay that will keep you on your toes till the end of each mission!
Command six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities and armed with rifles, machine guns, and antitank missile launchers.
Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles, and armoured personal carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
11. Knight Squad
Knight Squad is an insane 1 to 8 players chaotic arena friendship destroyer. Take on current friends and future frenemies in any of the incredibly fun game modes, ranging from Last Man Standing to Medieval soccer. All of that using only weapons from the middle age… and laser guns… and miniguns.Features1-8 Players game packed with crazy party action
A bunch of levels are available for each game mode. You're not enough players to fill in the spots? No worries. Bots will jump in. Select their difficulty depending on the amount of challenge you'd like and you're ready to go!
Play against other players around the world and compare your skills!
A Bunch of Versus Game Modes
Team Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Capture the Grail, Soccer, and more!
Fetch deadly new weapons and power ups on the battlefield
Grab your weapon of choice : sword, bow and arrows, crossbow, bombs, laser gun and more!
Take on the very difficult challenge levels and make your way to the top of the leaderboard!
OverviewIn the "Taiwu" Universe, besides playing as a "successor of Taiwu", you will live your life in many different ways: being kind, evil, or somewhere between. You can visit the sects and gangs around the world and learn the various martial art styles; you can choose to make sworn brothers or blood feud; you can establish a village of your own and run various businesses; or you can settle down with your love and enter parenthood. Eventually, you will face the greatest enemy of the "Taiwu" family and determine the fate of the entire world.The Unknown World (Jianghu)Each "Taiwu" world you create will be unique with the randomly generated maps, NPCs, and enemies. Every time you start the game, it will be a brand new adventure.You can learn thousands of martial art techniques from 15 different sects and gangs; you can also learn hundreds of traditional Chinese skills from the countless NPCs.The Combination of Diverse Game MechanicsBesides classic RPG, The Scroll of Taiwu has combined the elements of many different genres, such as the randomness from Roguelike games;
You can also find elements of business simulation games: constructing, resource gathering, expanding, managing, crafting, maintaining, etc.
Catch the most combative "Grand General" and have a battle of insects with the abbot of the Shaolin Temple!"Lifelike" NPCsThere are thousands of NPCs who have their own relationships and experiences; you can form any kind of relationships with them and even decide whether they live or die.
You will have children with your spouse.Coach your successor and teach him/her all your skills.Find your love from a past life.Detailed CraftingWith resource gathering, crafting, maintaining and Chinese alchemy, you can totally make any kind of weapons, armors, and elixirs with your own hands.Pick up an envenomed weapon, put up an envenomed cloth, and eat the envenomed antidote. Realistic BattlesThe original battle system will show you the design of "counter striking", "even a stick can be a sword", and "long weapons bring power; short weapons bring danger".Each time you attack, the damage will be applied to a different part of your opponent's body.With your martial art techniques, run your internal force and practice your skills and strategies.
In Duskers you pilot drones into derelict spaceships to find the means to survive and piece together how the universe became a giant graveyard.ExploreYou are a drone operator, surrounded by old gritty tech that acts as your only eyes and ears to the outside world. What you hear comes through a remote microphone. What you see is how each drone sees the world. Motion sensors tell you something's out there, but not what. And when you issue commands, you do it through a command line interface.AdaptYou have to earn everything in Duskers, scavenging drone upgrades, drones, and even ship upgrades. But dangerous creatures lurk in these derelict ships, and weapons are rare, so you may need to think of a clever way to explore a military outpost using only a motion sensor and a lure.
But even if you find a way, the sensor that you rely on may break down, or you may run out of lures, even your drone's camera feed can start to fail. A favorite strategy can't be exploited for long, so you'll have to continually adapt.SurviveDuskers is set in a procedurally generated Universe, and when you die you lose everything. You not only need to worry about what hazards lay waiting for you in the derelicts, but also running out of fuel, or parts to modify your drones and ship.
You are alone, isolated in the dark reaches of space. Only by sifting through what ship logs remain un-corrupted can you piece together what happened.
- Use a Command Line Interface to control drones & ship systems
- Explore procedurally generated derelict ships and universe
- Upgrade and modify drones with the salvage you find
- Discover ship logs and piece together what happenedAbout UsWe previously made A Virus Named TOM and then were fortunate enough to get Indie Fund to help us fund Duskers. More about us HERE
CRIME IS YOUR GREATEST TOOL.
In a town where anything goes, you can’t rise to the top without taking a few others down. From dodgy deals to shifty tricks, do what you gotta do to go from small-time slumlord to filthy rich tycoon.
In Constructor, you take on the role of a budding property tycoon who must do battle with your competitors to create a thriving and profitable city...in ANY way you see fit!
Design and share city maps with online multiplayer battles against up to 3 of your mates.
Build houses and factories, cope with the incessant demands of your tenants as well as keeping a whole bunch of UNDESIRABLE characters under control! This ‘colourful’ group of degenerates can also be used against the competition with humorous and catastrophic effect! If all else fails, call in the Mob…
Your avatar is a brave warrior who has fallen in battle. But instead of well-deserved peace in Asgard, his soul is trapped in the harsh world of Niffelheim. Survive in this hostile world, ransack the neighbor lands, explore dangerous dungeons and find your way to Valhalla
Survive in the Underworld
Warriors remain warriors even after death. Set out on the path to the last challenge and prove yourself to the Gods. In life you were never frightened by the cold, darkness and death, and you won't fear now. make sure you have enough provision, defend yourself and unravel the mysteries of these lands.
Do not be forgotten
Crush anyone who dares to attack your lands. Each fallen enemy brings you closer to Asgard! Bones, teeth, fur - use all that you scavenge to craft weapons and armor. Build a fortress that will protect you from enemies and help you to destroy the attackers. The Death Priests will issue ultimatums. Will you bend to their will, or reject their orders and accept the battle against their dead minions?
Find a way out
Collect all the pieces of the portal to Asgard. But be careful - they are fiercely guarded by mighty giants, deadly spiders and hordes of undead.
Brew potions from mushrooms and slain beasts to become stronger. Cook the best dishes to feed all your friends. Prepare poison that will kill the most powerful troll.
Explore ancient caves
Reach the very heart of the world to find powerful artefacts that will help you win the final battle. Discover what lies hidden in the darkness.
16. Steam Marines
Steam Marines is a squad based Roguelike set on a steampunk spaceship. It features tactical play focused on positioning and careful use of resources. Built to keep you on your toes as you progress through the decks of your besieged ship while clearing enemies and trying to reach each level's elevator.
Build your marines up into long range or up close death machines, but don't expect any mercy. Death is permanent and fallen marines are gone forever. Finding survivors not guaranteed.
Turn and Squad Based Gameplay
Command up to four marines, each with their own gear, talents, and Action Points. Positioning is critical - even a lone enemy can be lethal! Sight and snipe or funnel enemies into a choke point and blow them up!
- Five marine classes - long range death, shotgun knockback, grenade launchers, all to help the squad
- Four ranks for promotion and talent tree access
- Five perks to further differentiate each marine
- Exoskeleton suits stripped from the hulks of dead enemies - flamethrowers and face punching
- Deck bosses that will challenge you but do not negate the tactics you have learned (no "immunities"!)
The steampunk spaceship is composed of multiple decks you must progress through. Different environments and creatures await, and you'll never know for sure what lies beyond the next corner.
- Five human ship decks with a sixth Alien Deck
- Procedural decks with destructible walls, high/low ground, and tactical variations
- Randomized weapons, armor, and enemy units
Score, Difficulty, and New Game Plus
Get rated on your overall performance. Manage to fight your way past 30 levels of mayhem? New Game Plus offers fresh challenges. Four levels of difficulty with one being for the truly masochistic!
17. Strike Suit Infinity
Ok, cadet. This is it. All your training has brought you to this point - you are here for one reason only: to be the best.
Strike Suit Infinity is a frantic high score chaser where your skill is the only thing that matters. Whatever combat experience you have had so far is considered irrelevant. There is no end to the enemies you will face. There is no winning. There is only the fight for survival.
Take to the cockpit of one of three Strike Suits, engaging waves of enemies, building your multiplier and putting as many points on the board as possible. You’ll need to use your head, though. In between rounds, use credits to purchase upgrades and reinforcements, maximizing your potential in the next round. The longer you can stay alive, the bigger your score, and the higher up the leaderboard you’ll find yourself.
Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of three very different Strike Suits to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.Key Features
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots and fight massive fleet battles.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
- It’s all about your score – build your multiplier, take down waves of enemy as fast as you can, and race to the top of the leaderboard.
- Manage your strategy – use credits in between rounds to purchase upgrades and reinforcements for the next round.
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets and target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
- Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino) and Subsource.
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Infinity is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.
- Vicious new enemy types
18. Guns n Zombies
An artificial nano-virus has wiped out humanity almost completely turning all humans into a mob of deadly mutilated zombies. Only a few people managed to survive and you are one of them!
The main features of the game:
- HORDES of ZOMBIES!
- A fresh look at a zombie apocalypse story
- Robotized zombies infected by a nano-virus
- Lots of enemies who are different from each other not only in their appearance but also in behavior
- Random gameplay generation: each battle is different
- Several protagonists each with their own specialization
- Tons of devastating weapons and special abilities that can help you out in any sort of trouble
- Massive turrets in addition to your arsenal
- A thrilling plot and a long journey from an ordinary town to a place that’s hard to imagine
- The survival mode where you can challenge yourself to stay alive in the Pandemonium and compete with other Steam players.
- And of course a true post-apocalyptic atmosphere!
This is the world after a zombie apocalypse in which the main characters have to go through many perils. It is a story about ordinary people who, when faced with danger, decided not to run away from it, but to fight back. As the story goes along, you will learn what caused the disaster and help other survivors to overcome its aftermath. You will discover how this event has affected the world. But can you reverse the outcome of the catastrophe and give the new world a chance to arise on the ruins of the old one?
19. Battleplan: American Civil War
Welcome to fastplay wargaming, a new kind of strategy game experience.
Battleplan: American Civil War is an exciting top-down real time/turn-based hybrid strategy game. Take command of either Confederate or Union troops and fight your way through ten of the American Civil War’s most famous battles.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent with several strategies to employ against you.
A pure strategy experience, Battleplan: American Civil War’s gameplay focuses solely on battle management – the only thing you have to worry about is where best to send your troops and how best to keep them supplied.
The short, demanding battles can be ideal for brief journeys as each can take as little as ten minutes to play.
- Play as Union or Confederate
- Campaign or one off-battles
- Three difficulty settings
- Historically faithful simulation of large-scale battles at divisional and brigade level
- Factor in weather & reinforcements
- Random reinforcements and No Pause mode for a greater challenge
- Unique ‘automatic’ and high-level command battle mechanics
- Manage messengers and lines of communication
- Historically accurate corps commander personalities
- Build pontoons and earthworks
- Ammunition and supply management
- NEW! Change the pace of battle to suit your style with Patch 1.1's Speed Slider (in Options)
Learn to control your armies, think strategically, and unfold complex attacks in the face of a cunning enemy while dealing with an ever-changing battlefield.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent capable of surprising you with unorthodox plans of their own.
Basement is a drug-dealing strategy game where you play a scientist who is forced to do illegal stuff in your basement. Actually it’s all about management. You build your own enterprise producing several types of drugs, find the right place to sell them, invite scientists and security, avoid federal agents and build the most effective company.
You start in your own basement. Since the police has no interest in a small dealer, you have the chance to grow. Once your expansion becomes noticeable you’ll be allowed to sell at higher rates, get better workers, upgrade your production and access new technologies. But be careful! This growth will attract the cops. With rapid growth, your enterprise will become fragile. If it survives all the troubles it faces, you will become invincible. Otherwise, you will lose money, workers and respect. While your influence in the city shortens, you risk being imprisoned in the end.
21. Freight Tycoon Inc.
Freight Tycoon is an economic simulation game which challenges players’ management skills. It puts one into the shoes of an owner of a cargo transportation company. One has to evaluate the profitability of contracts, contact customers, and appoint drivers to deliver goods.
Office development is also an essential part of success in business. Employing and dismissing workers, buying new vehicles and keeping technical records competently.
But one should be aware of rivals which are interested in forcing out your company out of the market.
The game is set in a fully 3D world with various landscapes and season changes. The appearance of buildings, vehicles and headquarters change interactively, so one
can see the results.
Freight Tycoon Inc. gives you a unique opportunity to extend the world of Freight Tycoon and create your own cargo transportation empire.Key features:
- Elaborate interface
- 30 interactive 3D maps
- 3 levels of office development
- Make contracts
- Buy and sell motor vehicles
- Employ and dismiss workers
- Over 100 car models
- Bonuses for jobs done
Categories in common with Freight Tycoon Inc.: Strategy
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
23. March of War: FaceOff - M
March of War: FaceOff
The Battlefield Card Game.
Played out on a beautiful game-board battlefield, FaceOff offers many of the familiar mechanics of the typical card game; however, the game-board play adds a unique “terrain” dimension missing from other card games.
FaceOff not only plays different than other card games – it is the only Steampunk card game we know of on Steam.
Come join the FaceOff alt-history Steampunk wargame community - choose a faction, build a devious deck, and then put on your poker face as you Face Off across the game-board battlefield. Unleash devastating barrages, advance your army, and pulverize the enemy with a dazzling combination of cunning strategy and totally unexpected card combinations.
With hundreds of cards across three unique factions, no game is ever the same. Craft your perfect deck and play for free against the AI or human opponents!
Many FaceOff players are active chess players looking for entertaining new ways to exercise their chess skills. So if you like card games, and you like chess - then why not download FaceOff and give it a spin - its Free to Play.FeaturesOne Account - Multi-platform
- Windows, OS X, Android, iOS
- Link any supported device to your account
- Start game on PC and finish on your tablet (PvE) only
Free 2 Play
- No units restricted to paying only players
- Earn cards as rewards
- Earn tickets as rewards
- Earn Coins
- 8 Different Languages
- More to come
Extensive Deck Building
- Begin with versatile starter deck
- Earn cards & build unlimited custom decks
- 3 Unique Factions, 400+ cards
- Disintegrate excess cards & craft new ones
Board Based Gameplay
- More Skill – Less RNG
- All strategy except for card draw
- Unique position based gameplay
24. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
25. Dungeon Warfare
Dungeon Warfare is a challenging tower defense game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeon against greedy adventurers.
As you successfully purify your dungeons throughout the world from the pesky invaders, you will gain access to more powerful traps and devious utilities.
Gain experience from killing the invaders to permanently upgrade your traps.Game Features
- 26 unique traps with 3 upgradeable tiers each
- Passive upgrades for the traps
- 40+ handcrafted levels
- 22 types of enemies
- Mix your own difficulty by combining 12 difficulty mode runes for more challenge
- Endless mode (unlocked after obtaining the Infinity rune)
- Launch a huge rolling boulder to crush everything on its path.
- Reroute enemy path towards a busy minecart track to smash the invaders away.
- Place traps that mercilessly throw mighty warriors into the pitch black abyss
- Gather a force of your own by using summoning portals to instigate a chaotic brawl.
- 30+ achievements
- Juicy pixel art
- Juicy sound effects
- Juicy adventurers!
Chase after Moby Dick, and live through the Golden Age of American whaling in this seafaring strategy game. Set sail around the world, manage your ship and crew, and live Ishmael's story, the sole survivor of the Pequod, a few years after the events narrated by Herman Melville in his masterpiece.
Set sail and explore the seas
Set sail around the world, visit cities, and increase your prestige by hunting whales, landing jobs, and searching for new adventures.
Be the captain you want to be
Develop your character in true RPG fashion, by increasing your stats, choosing your reactions, and developing your seafaring skills.
Manage your ship and crew
Hire and manage your crew, give them tasks on your ship, and improve your ship with new compartments, expanding your ship's capabilities.
Experience the Golden Age of whaling
Experience more than a thousand unique events tailored around your choices—and face the results of your actions.
Hunt whales and fight pirates
Discover new whaling areas, hunt whales for blubber, and protect your ship from pirates using a turn-based combat system.
Chase after Moby Dick
Follow an original story line and complete quests to unveil the secrets behind Moby Dick and dissolve Ahab’s curse.
Create and command your own customisable squads of fighting robots in this turn-based, arena tactics game.
StrategiseBuild your own squads from a variety of units, including Grabbers, Flippers, Mortars and more. Each one has its own strengths, weaknesses and synergies with other units.Take on EveryoneBuilt for multiplayer, there's an ever-changing roster of maps available across both deathmatch and control game modes. Take your squads and strategies online and pit them against other commanders in a bid to climb your way up through bronze, silver and gold leagues. Can you make it to the top?Career ModeThe single-player career mode puts you in the role of player-manager, building and battling with your team across season-long leagues. Build your team from the ground up: buy and sell units, mod their stats, and grab sponsorships as you strive to take your team from chumps to champs.Daily ChallengesA new challenge awaits you every day! Battle against the AI on random maps with pre-made squads, competing for the top score on the daily leaderboards.CustomiseChange your appearance as often as you change your tactics: make your commander and arena your own and pick from an ever-expanding collection of interactive items. With hundreds of possible combinations, you can be sure you'll stand out from the crowd.
28. Avadon 2: The Corruption
Avadon 2: The Corruption is a huge, indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the second chapter in the epic Avadon trilogy. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure as you try to save your homeland from civil war and fiery destruction.
Avadon 2: The Corruption is an epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world. You can choose from five different character classes, each with dozens of unique spells and abilities. Explore cunning dungeons, hunt for hundreds of magical artifacts, and travel through an enormous world, full of secrets. Avadon 2 features many different endings. Save your people, or betray them. The choice is yours!Key Features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.
29. Dungeon Warfare 2
Dungeon Warfare 2 is the definitive sequel to Dungeon Warfare, a challenging tower defense strategy game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeons with the deadliest of traps and insidious contraptions against greedy adventurers and wannabe heroes.Game Features
- Physics-enabled tower defense mayhem
- 32 unique traps with 8 unique traits for each trap
- More than 30 unique enemies, each with a special trait
- More than 60 handcrafted levels + an infinite number of procedurally generated dungeons
- 5+ boss battles
- Progression with experience providing passive upgrades for the traps as well as skill points
- Three skill trees with 11 skills on each tree
- Equipment system with more than 30 unique items
- Mix your own difficulty by combining difficulty mode runes for more challenge & reward
- Endless mode
- Environmental Hazards
30. Bomb Defense
You get a limited amount of money to buy traps, bombs, turrets and walls and place them in optimal positions to defend against enemies trying to harm your curious little kitten Mimi who, for some reason, keeps wandering into an array of sinister dungeons and graveyards.
Any less than optimal defensive plan, or any small mistake in executing it will lead to the death of your kitten. Given your budget for a level, you need to carefully think what objects to buy and carefully plan the exact spots where you place each object.
While on first glance it appears similar to tower defense games, this game requires a lot more thinking and certain puzzle-solving skills to keep your pesky little cat alive. A true test of your IQ if played with a normal or high difficulty setting. Or a strategy game that leaves a little bit of room for error with lower difficulty settings.
Our other strategy game: Battles of Norghan
31. Age of Steel: Recharge
In the near future the world is consumed by the great crisis. The resources of the planet are to end, the traditions mean nothing anymore. It leads to many wars, one after another - places where one could live in peace and not worry about the fact that he can be shot immediately were almost gone.
The planet was ruined. Years of endless wars almost destroyed countries which we know today. More and more powerful armies were created. The first non-governmental army was called The Opposition. Its' views were clear enough - its main purpose was to create a new society. Without war, without violence, without tyrants. But it was possible only by complete destruction of the old world and civilization.
The remains of the largest contries were forced to create an organization that could repulse the Opposition. Its name was the Alliance. The Alliance's leaders believed that the Opposition's actions would lead to complete destruction of the Earth and dissapearance of humanity. They belived that because of such actions the restoration of civilization in the future would be impossible. The Alliance protected knowledge that was accumulated by humanity during it's existence. It's leaders considered that the humanity should stop that war.
You are the commander of the Alliance. Your goal is to take control of the bases in the hot spots and to resist the advancing enemy.Gameplay Features
- Complete the campaign of 14 levels and show what you can in the Survival mode!
- Develop the base to gain access to new units, turrets, methods of support. As a result, the base may become a flying fortress!
- Use tanks, aircrafts, ships against enemy and powerful bosses.
- Improve your units by increasing their defensive characteristics and fighting abilities.
32. Evil Bank Manager
What could be better than having a million? Have a hundred million? Billion? But this will not give you complete power over the world. Your goal is not to make a lot of money - your goal is to get control of money. Start printing them. Only by becoming a Federal Reserve System will you become great!
Always dreamed of achieving great influence and making big money? Now you can realize the dream of millions and achieve influence, wealth and respect! Earn your billion during the era of great geographical discoveries and before the industrial revolution.
Evil Bank Manager is an exciting economic simulator in which you can become the most successful capitalist in the world!
Join the hot fight for financial dominance! Manipulate and conspire on the way to your glory and success. Explore and develop new technologies, expand production, buy and build real estate!
Well-designed gameplay with a complex economic system will provide many hours of interesting gameplay, because the player will have to compete for the championship with dozens of competitors! Consider the features of the world market with the expansion of your influence. Relations between countries are constantly changing, which will affect your activity. However, even martial law can be turned in your favor - finance the participants in the conflict and supply them with weapons!
Don't lose sight of rivals who pursue their goals. Your property and even entire regions can be overbought by the enemy in no time. Therefore don't hesitate to bribe officials and influence the government!
Are you ready for the test? Your bank on top of the world - challenge accepted!
- detailed dynamically changing world map
- the elaborated logic of changing relations between countries on the map
- the possibility of organizing the production of dozens of different types of resources and weapons
- personnel management in the bank
- system of investments, crediting and development of countries on the map
- a dynamically changing exchange for trading resources
- wars, riots and other events that affect the situation in the markets of the world
"Warbanners" is a turn-based, tactical strategy game with role-playing elements. Managing a squad of mercenaries, the player will experience the story campaign's 42 missions, with the ultimate goal of solidifying their place in the ancient legends.
• Create a unique army: hire and equip soldiers, develop their fighting qualities, and learn new skills.
• Hire assistants: although they do not participate in battles, assistants give different bonuses, including a formidable catapult, poisoning enemies, increasing morale, and much more.
• Immerse yourself in a multi-faceted battle system that takes into account a variety of factors, including landscape and lighting, the direction of the unit's gaze, morale, and fatigue.
• Use the environment for tactical purposes: freeze rivers, chop and burn trees, dig trenches, build bridges and barricades, and so on.
• Choose the optimal level of difficulty: from easy for beginners, to nightmarish for sophisticated tacticians.
With every step marked by blood and iron, an invisible but deadly threat becomes more tangible. Darkness, brooding in the corners of the soul, becomes ever more palpable....
34. Steam Tactics
Steam Tactics is an RPG about steampunk airships with tactical turn-based Fire Emblem-esque combat. Take on a role of a captain of a squad of airship pilots, acquire and upgrade new ships and weapons, level up your crew.
The king is gravely ill. The queen wishes to employ your services. You are one of the most renowned mercenary tacticians in the land. Will you answer the kingdom's call?Features
- Simple yet deep tactical combat. You don't have to wade through obscure marginal mechanics, the gameplay revolves around clear core rules.
- Vast space for creative decision making. It's up to you to decide how to equip your ships, how to level up your pilots and how to approach a particular battle.
- Varied progression system. Gather materials to upgrade your ships and guns, combine duplicate equipment to create more powerful versions of it, level up your crew.
- Little randomness. The victory depends on your tactical skill and wise management decisions. Small pinch of randomness just helps to keep encounters fresh.
- Suitable challenge for different skill levels.
35. Academia: School Simulator
From the artist of Prison Architect and the studio that brought you Political Animals comes Academia : School Simulator, a simulation game that lets you design, construct, and manage the high school of your dreams! Watch your students as they get bullied, find love, flunk exams, and basically just try to get through the roller-coaster ride that is high school. Will you offer the best teachers and facilities or cheap out and build giant classrooms with a 1:100 student to teacher ratio? It's all up to you!
Complex Students : Student motivation is driven by various needs, including hygiene, hunger, and discipline, and they'll become even more complex as time goes on.
Varied Faculty : Teachers are complex as well, with different skillsets, teaching styles and motivations.
Numerous Facilities : Build Canteens, Clinics, Computer Labs and much , much more.
Micromanage your finances : Do the teachers get instant or brewed coffee? Do the kids eat healthy diets or cheap microwave lunches?
Customize Your School : Customize your school seal and motto to make a school that is uniquely yours!
Two modes : Normal mode requires you to balance your budget and provide the best education that you can with your money, while sandbox lets you go utopian with unlimited money!
36. Templar Battleforce
Templar Battleforce is an addictive mix of strategic combat and army building with the precision gameplay of RPGs. Step into a Leviathan mech and lead the Templar Knights in battle against fierce Xenos. Create your own unique Battleforce by recruiting an array of Templar specialists -- and invent distinct strategies for your fireteams. Deploy your forces in tactical scenarios that challenge both novice and veteran alike. Put your best strategies to the test and see if you can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in this futuristic turn-based wargame.
Armored in the Leviathan battle mechs, your mighty Templars will face hordes of terrifying Xenos, rogue human factions, and the ancient Narvidian threat. Slash and blast your way across a deep and deadly sci-fi universe -- waging war with cunning Scouts, righteous Soldiers, flamethrowing Hydras, specialized Engineers, deadly Sentry Turrets, and the indomitable Berserks.
Lead your squad as they blast, hack, and burn their way through the galaxy!
- Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 55+ unique scenarios
- Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
- Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
- Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline and explore a vast sci-fi lore
- Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
- Face 25+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
- Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
- Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
- Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
- Replay the campaign with your victorious squad in a New Game+ mode
The Templar Knights are a revered and storied martial order who were the elite forces for the Star Traders during their most challenging conflict: the Galactic War against the Guild.
Their unchallenged prowess derives from two key factors:
- Leviathan Battle Suits - They pilot 10 foot tall battle mechs known as Leviathan Battle Suits. Once designed for high-pressure environments and exploring gas giants and deep space, these mechs have been adapted for war.
- Templar Lineage - Templars descend from a Zendu bloodline -- a unique heritage that gives them the ability (with proper training and ritual) to pass all of memories from their lives (and any memories passed down by their ancestors) to a newly born child. This memory gift is known as a Templar’s Lineage – and it is what gives Templars their immense advantage in combat, tactics, engineering, and the ability to drive the hulking Leviathan Battle Suits. The player takes on the role of a Templar Captain who hails from a storied Lineage reaching back 87 Templars -- and who pages back through the memories to help cope with the dire situation at hand.
The Templar Knights are a martial order sworn to protect the Star Traders – the last known free humans. Under the guidance of the Templars and the prophet Shalun, the Star Traders departed the ruins of the Galactic Core, leaving behind desolation wrought by the great Galactic War. Guided by the prophet, the Star Traders sought a new home among the stars. Across the multi-generational journey of the Great Exodus, many ships have been lost, fallen behind, or splintered from the main fleet -- scattering the Star Traders to the galactic winds.
With the Great Exodus coming to an end, the Star Traders founded new colonies on the few remaining habitable worlds. The Templar Knights are called upon once again to defend the Star Traders and their new colonies from an ancient threat.
Templar Battleforce is the fourth Trese Brothers title set in the Star Traders universe. The game follows Templar Assault, the Trese Brothers’ original squad-based warfare game in which players lead squads of Templar Knights against the Xeno threat. Templar Battleforce inherits not only the rich story of its predecessor, but the game’s high tension and corridor-to-corridor combat style. Games created by the Trese Brothers are known for challenging difficulty progressions, so you’ll have the option to play on easy and normal difficulties -- or crank it up into multiple gears of insanely challenging combat!
Trese Brothers Games is one of the premier indie game development studios for desktop and mobile RPG and strategy games. Andrew and Cory Trese founded Trese Brothers Games in 2010 from a shared passion for challenging, highly replayable games. With more than six games on major game platforms and markets, Trese Brothers Games has more than 2.5 million customers . . . and counting.
Come join the family! We’re an indie studio built on the mixed skills of three brothers: Cory is the oldest and our engineering ninja, Andrew is the middle brother who both codes and draws, and Martin is the youngest and the artistic talent behind Templar Battleforce. You can find our team interacting with gamers every day on our forum about everything from features to new content.
We make games we love -- and we hope you’ll love them, too!
37. S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster
18 years later, we can relive the iconic slogans and the legendary fights. The remastered version of the game brings a new appearance and new content as well. Camera movements were modified (extended zoom range) and a more detailed battlefield was developed. Units also received a better texture and the vehicles’ undercarriages also move.
The official online multi-player mode will become available again, and you can also enjoy the LAN parties soon.
BREAKING NEWS! A military coup was carried out in the Republic of the Pigs! Does this mean the end of the republic?
On July 26, General Iron Tusk took over the country with a military coup and after eradicating the remaining republican pig forces, he turned his attention to the neighboring Carrotland...WAR!On August 3, the National Pig Army crossed the border with Carrotland without any prior warning and launched a brutal and devastating military campaign against the rabbits. In less than two weeks, the pigs burned the whole country to the ground. The capital is under siege at the moment. The rabbit army has lost 90% of the soldiers under the great pressure. Cities and villages were demolished. The unrelenting defense of the small army wasn’t enough to deter the pig hoards.
JOIN!The government and the staff made the following decision in their despair: as Iron Tusk’s war machine cannot be defeated with a frontal attack, they need to resort to deception. The remaining forces need to be transformed into a powerful team that is able to get behind enemy lines without great losses and cut off the army from all possible supply routes and military buildings. Now they need to find a young and talented commander who can implement this plan.
FeaturesRemastered graphics in HD resolution – Redesigned interface adjusted to 16:9 aspect ratio, and a detailed unit texture. All the expected graphics settings: anti-aliasing, v-sync, screen selection, full-screen mode,
Improved game experience – known bugs fixed, extended zoom, improved unit ordering, moving unit undercarriages.
Multiplayer is back! – Travel back to old times with your friends and play this unique landmark of a game either online or on LAN – The official multi-player mode is back: stability updates, online multi-player mode and LAN support.
Buy the game now to receive all the following extra content only available with this remastered edition:
Soundtrack - The original soundtrack of S.W.I.N.E.
Art Book - An exclusive art book with previously unreleased designs and concept drawings
Making of S.W.I.N.E. - A developer documentary, where you can follow the origins of the game and the process of how Kite Games recreated this classic game.
Categories in common with S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster: Strategy
38. War of the Human Tanks
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks.
This story takes place in a land vaguely reminiscent of modern-day Japan. In the twenty years since the first Human Tank was developed, the war raging between the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon has turned into a proxy war fought between Human Tanks on both sides.
The Empire of Japon once ruled the entire land of Japon. Now diminished and cornered, the Empire prepares to make its last stand as the tanks of the Kingdom of Japon draw close to its capital. Shoutaro Daihon'ei, Lieutenant of the Imperial Army moves out to the battlefield, followed closely by the loyal Human Tanks in his company.Key Features
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
- Episodic TV drama style story with openings and endings changing by battle's progress
39. DROD: The Second Sky
The Second Sky is the latest major title in the "Deadly Rooms of Death" (DROD) turn-based strategy and tactics puzzle game series. DROD is a unique dungeon-crawling puzzle game that could be succinctly described as "chess in a Zelda-like environment." This series highlights turn-based strategy and tactics on a top-down 2D grid.
This game is the culmination of years of development and evolution of the DROD formula. It is designed as a tremendously rewarding experience for the hardcore puzzle gamer. We are making this game especially for those who love puzzles and dungeon delving. It features a plethora of novel game and puzzle elements that you have not seen anywhere else, placed onto a backdrop of a unique and epic story full of peculiar characters and engaging locales.
Guide Beethro Budkin, professional dungeon pest exterminator, as he goes up against the Rooted Empire in a race against time under the looming Grand Event. Beethro is always fond of saying "there is no problem that can't be solved with a really big sword," but he will need to use a variety of fresh new weapons and tactics to win the day this time against a dire threat. This is the climactic chapter in Beethro's adventures in the Great Beneath.
Are you new to DROD? If so, then I envy you. Amazing puzzles await you in The Second Sky. But if you're a new player, we suggest you begin your journey at an easier point in our beginner-friendly title, "DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder" here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/314330.
Here is what is in our latest offering:
- Over 500 puzzle rooms and 30 levels, each organized around a different type of puzzle element.
- Over 25,000 user-made rooms available for free download!
- Many, many secrets and optional extra challenges that lie in store for the more curious and adventuresome, uncovered in a variety of ways.
- Over a dozen new puzzle elements, including new weapons and monsters with play mechanics that you haven't seen in any other game.
- Journey across multiple overworld maps as you explore over and under the vast continents of the Eighth.
- This game has over four hours of music, containing an all-new 90-minute soundtrack composed by synthpop artist Jon Sonnenberg of Travelogue, plus ten thematic tracks by Emmett Plant (check out the OST).
- A epic story, filled with a host of fun and intriguing characters, each portrayed with quality voice acting.
- New and upgraded in-game artwork, including three all-new terrain styles, with realtime lighting and a range of environmental effects.
- Full-featured level/campaign editor, with custom scripting engine and modding capabilities.
- Active and friendly player community.
- High score competition and hint system via our CaravelNet service.
40. Dead Ground
Tower defense reimagined! Dead Ground is a procedurally generated tower defense game with rogue-like elements. Each playthrough will offer randomly generated guns, skills and augments. You'll have to travel, collect scrap, water, manage your inventory and upgrade your base to survive!
Place and upgrade the towers wisely, and use your hero to further defend it in this fast-paced game, a perfect blend of action and strategy. You will face permadeath, lots of brutal enemies, tough boss fights and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Procedurally generated levels - each playthrough is unique!
Tons of randomized loot - guns, skills, augments
Manage and upgrade your base
Unlock new heroes and artifacts to further customize the game
41. Basketball Pro Management 2015
**THE BASKETBALL SIM REFERENCE**
Basketball Pro Management 2015 puts you in control of managing and coaching your own basketball team, including leagues and regulations from around the globe. From recruiting and coaching players, to setting training schedules and budgets, the team's success is all riding on your shoulders.
**NEW! NORTH AMERICAN LEAGUE-SPECIFIC REGULATIONS**
Complete dissociation of the North American system with key parts of the collective bargaining agreement implemented :
- Recruitment is made only via trades / contracts to free players.
- Contracts exceptions are included: minimum, mid-level, rookie, etc. as well as the types of contracts.
- Players can be traded between teams in exchange for other players or draft picks.
- The concepts of salary cap is fully implemented.
- Manage your payroll wisely to avoid the luxury tax payment.
**ADDITIONAL FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS**
- Manage everything from recruitment to finances, and training to coaching.
- 43 playable leagues, including six women's leagues.
- New: International competitions (e.g. Olympics, World Cup)
- New: Six national competitions added (including China, Great Britain, Australia and Lebanon)
- 13,000+ players and 1,600+ teams, all customizable in the database editor.
- Set training schedules to focus and guide player-growth.
- Plan your tactics and change them on the fly during the game.
- 2D and new 3D game simulations.
- Create your own plays with the editor included in the game.
42. Stacks TNT
Stacks TNT is a block-based sandbox game where each block follows the laws of jelly-physics! You play Chuck, a guy stranded in a desolate world, with only a jet pack and a pair of hands to work with. To get back home, you need to:
- EXPLORE the terrain for resources and treasures.
- BUILD factories to convert resources to useful items, like guns, bombs and rocket engines.
- DEFEND your flag against waves of MobCorp agents by building fortresses and laying out traps.
- CONQUER the world by constructing towers, bridges, rocket propelled flying ships and anything else you can imagine within in a fully dynamic world!
- SEARCH a mysterious hidden relic which is said to have the power to bend time...
- And finally, build the Ark space ship from the most advanced materials the world has to offer, embark and launch yourself home!
- A true sandbox building experience with Jelly(tm) physics. Build wisely or your buildings will collapse!
- Bombs! Build a tower or a bridge and then blow it up with a fine selection of explosives.
- Radio controlled rocket engines! Build a structure, attach rocket engines and fly it around by remote control.
The game is currently in alpha phase with all the above features up, running and playable! New features will be added as development progresses.
43. Jet Set Knights
When the king is not at home, the bad things can be done...
The peaceful tiny kingdom is now under attack from their old enemies, beings from the dark world... The princess Kitty and all people of the kingdom are now in danger!
Don't wait! Take one of four brave knights, face hundreds of evil creatures and protect the princess at all costs!
Jet Set Knights is an old-school arcade action platformer inspired by classics from the golden age such as Mario Bros, Snow Bros or newest Super Crate Box. If You love retro 2D platformers mixed with tower defense and RPG elements, Jet Set Knight is for You!
- Simple controls and pure arcade action
- Choose from 4 Knights, each with their own unique abilities
- Single player and Local multiplayer for 2-4 players
- 2 Players Survival mode. Defeat monsters together with your friend!
- Three local multiplayer modes include Last Man Standing, Domination or famous EGG Tournament
- Secret Characters
- Retro-styled handcrafted pixel graphics created with love
- Over 14 unlockable weapons, spells and special artifacts
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ghosts, Slimes, Skeletons, Devils or Giant Snowballs!
- Plenty of hidden secrets, surprises and deadlies traps
- Level Up your heroes and collect many power-ups
- Fight with powerful Bosses!
- 12 in-game Achievements
- Funny mini-games
- Full Xbox 360 controller support
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- Future content updates
- Awesome retro-style game manual
- Excellent Soundtrack
- And of course, there's a princess to save! =)
Note: The multiplay modes for 2-4 players are local only, not online.
44. Endless Road
A Roguelike Card game, with a collection of equipment and combinations to defeat an enemy of different styles.
Right click start your first step.
- Three roles, each with different active skills.
- Dozens of equipment, jewelry makes your card stronger, and gemstones make you stronger.
- Randomly generated levels.
- Boss with different shapes.
- Different blessings after battle.
- Rich event
The game currently has 3 characters set. They have their own fighting characteristics. You can choose your favorite character fighting style to experience the game.
At the same time, different professions will have some of their own exclusive equipment. When you get these equipment, you may wish to switch to this profession to try out this equipment and you may have different fun.
Our game currently has two styles and four layers of maps (more in the future). Each time a new map is entered, content event combat objects are randomly generated at different levels.
Each time you go forward and encounter certain events will consume physical strength. When the physical strength is 0, there will be some negative events, so remember to feed yourself.
At the same time there will be a variety of stories to collect.
Every time you live in a treasure chest, you will drop some items inside. They have different abilities.
Such as the super rare powerful legendary equipment, the agent that restores life, supplements the physical food, traps the fragrant essence of the monster, escapes the fighting mucus, and so on.
The core mechanism of the battle is very simple, but it is actually an attack that is larger than the size and number of points.
By calculating both the hand and the contents of the library, and finally winning through the rational use of different skill resources, it is the player who needs to think.
Note that it is not always the attack that is the only way to win. There are many ways in which the enemy can destroy itself. (counterattack damage, fatigue damage, etc.)
Each time you defeat a boss or die, you will come to the accumulation interface, but there are some functional differences between the two types of entry.
When you defeat boss, enter:
Can not switch roles, can not switch modes, you can buy to replace the existing equipment.
Enter after death:
Can switch roles, can switch modes, can not buy collocation equipment.
We have set a lot of achievements for the game and endless modes can challenge. Guaranteed rich late playability.
Unlike most independent games, we do not want to express deep truths and profound thoughts through this game.
It may be related to the fact that I like playing games for a long time. When designing this game, everything is "playing" first.
In my opinion, the fun of a game is the most important, so the unique fun and smooth game experience is placed first.
Other content (art, text, sound) are all in the service core game mechanics.
(whispers: Actually, I still want to express some content. I want to tell the players through this game that there is no turning back in life. Luck certainly has a great impact, but how to grasp luck is the key to success.)
45. 112 Operator
112 Operator allows you to manage emergency services in any city in the world! Dispatch units, take calls and face situations caused by weather, traffic or changing seasons. Help the city survive escalating events like riots, organized crime, terrorist attacks, cataclysms, natural disasters and many more!Danger has escalatedHelp on a scale bigger than ever before. The sequel of the award-winning 911 Operator lets you act on many, completely different levels - from taking care of a single neighborhood, to coordinating several operators’ work in the world’s biggest metropolises. Full 3D visualisation will give you the inside view of your units’ actions. Choose from over 100 000 areas, such as districts, municipalities, and tens of thousands of real cities from all over the world.To all units: a storm is coming…Face the dynamic weather, based on authentic, historical data. Watch the incidents change as day or night comes, traffic increases and seasons pass. Watch out for extreme conditions that may lead to cataclysms and natural disasters. Try to tame big wildfires spreading across the map. Weather isn’t your only problem though - be careful when dealing with terrorist attacks and gang wars.112, what’s your emergency?Take calls from people in various situations, needing the emergency services’ help. You never know who’s on the other side of the line - you might hear a frightening murder story, maybe you’ll have to instruct someone on performing CPR, or keep your nerves while encountering an annoying prankster.It’s my job, ma’am...Choose one of the European cities in completely new Career mode and find out if you’ll manage to climb up to the very top of an operator’s career ladder. Follow the commands of your supervisors and see your actions affecting people you’re in charge of or those who need your help. Sometimes your mistakes will only be followed by a reprimanding e-mail, sometimes they’ll influence your own life.
You can also play special scenarios in any city in the world, or make your own rules in the Free Game mode.We need backup!Command the best specialists, using technologically advanced equipment and vehicles. Decide what to use - a SWAT team, Search and Rescue helicopter, or maybe riot gear? When your units arrive at the scene, command them in the tactical view that gives you the full image of the situation.NEW FEATURES IN 112 OPERATOR:
- 25 times bigger, expandable maps of REAL CITIES with 3D buildings
- entirely new set of emergency calls and large events
- completely redesigned campaign mode, with objectives system, emails and a story
- day&night, weather, seasons and traffic now influences the duty and the incidents happening
- new fire mechanic, that can consume entire areas and require dozens of units
- region specification - gameplay will vary depending on a country legislation and district characteristics (slums / business / residential /industrial / forest etc)
- new OnSite situation visualization that shows the action precisely and intuitively
- new team members - doctors, sergeants, dogs, robots and others!
- additional dispatchers, that you can assign to districts for help!
- redesigned equipment, now packed up in entire gears
46. The Oil Blue: Steam Legacy Edition
The Oil Blue is an indie action-sim that has you drilling for oil in the world’s oceans, selling barrels of oil on the market, and exploring new islands once you completed objectives set by your employer, the United Oil of Oceania company. Set in the oceans in the future, the world’s dependency on oil has grown to an even larger amount. It’s up to you and a crew of men to travel the ocean, find abandoned oil drilling islands, and reclaim them for the United Oil of Oceana company.
Once you land on an island, you have a set amount of days and oil barrels to make during your stay. Fire up those old drilling machines and start making oil underwater, watch the oil barrel market and sell at the highest price, repair machines and do it all within the time you’re given, or the UOO will boot you off the island for a better crew. Sell more barrels to achieve higher ranks and perks, upgrade your machines, and conquer the ocean!
The Oil Blue was released in 2010 to enthusiastic reviews and acclaim, including being a part of the "250 Indie Games You Must Play" book by Mike Rose. This Steam release contains all new extras, including:
- Original Windows release of the Oil Blue, patched to 1.041. This patch was never officially released until now, which contains fixes that help improve gameplay input.
- Steam Trading Card support, with all new HD art by Camille Kuo.
- Steam Achievements, unlocked using the included Oil Blue Achievement Unlocker/Helper App. Simply boot up this program and it will scan your save files for achievement unlocks, including old game saves you can transfer from previous releases!
- Includes the original game's soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC file formats by Jonathan Geer.
Note: This is a legacy release. The game's original source code was corrupted years back, to where I can no longer patch the game. However this game release contains all of the patches made up to this point, which fixed numerous bugs, added new features, etc. This game was tested on Windows XP, 7, 8.1 and 10, and while it works great on the machines we tested it on, there is a possibility of it not running correctly on your machine. Please view the official troubleshooting guide before purchasing for more information. Thank you!
48. Molten Armor
Molten Armor is an action tower defense game with a non-linear story in sci-fi setting!
Command defenses and stop hordes of enemies! Fight on land, sea and in the skies!
Decisions taken in the heat of battle will change the course of the war.
The history of the game unfolds on a remote planet Marina - one of the colonies of the Earth Empire, the conflict on which turned into a full-fledged long-term struggle for influence, territory and wealth of the planet. In the game you will take on the role of the brave commander of the defensive unit, who, in the course of the game, will often need to make a difficult choice. What will your decisions lead to - only time will tell, and now is the time to stop the enemy with the firepower of your turrets!
- Nonlinearity - depending on your choices, different scenarios will be opened with unique levels - besides visual differences (cities, deserts, snow-covered forests), you can take part in a sea battle, escape from enemies on the train through the desert and go on a bomber flight, shooting enemies from all sides.
- Story - your decisions will influence not only the war itself but will also change fates of your squad mates. They can leave your squad, die or join enemy ranks, thus leading you to one of four endings.
- Active participation in battle - you can't just build towers and watch the battlefield passively. Key to victory lies in constant buffing you turrets and cleverly using special abilities.
- Diverse gameplay - from defending evacuation convoys and participating in an ambush to breaking through enemy defenses and fighting giant bosses.
- Heroes - in addition to the player, storyline develops around several persons, who actively participate in both dialogs and combat - each of them can be sent into the battle. Sniper, machine gunner and even a flamethrower tank will aid you with defeating enemies.
- Special abilities - In addition to building guns on the battlefield, in the arsenal of defense there are barricades, slowing down nets, mines, rockets and even a tactical slowdown!
- Weapons specialisation - different towers work better agains different enemies. For example, a machine gun will do nicely against infantry, and cannons will lay waste to enemy tanks.
- Hardcore - this game will make you sweat, but if you want to have some casual fun, you can always select the easy mode.
49. Star Traders: 4X Empires
Take command of humanity’s last survivors and rebuild an empire among the stars. In this immersive turn-based strategy game, you must lead the refugees of the great Exodus to a new home in hostile space and build a new galaxy-spanning civilization. To survive in the dark reaches of space, you will have to fight to protect your people, control rival factions, and unlock lost technology.
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
- Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
- Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
- Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
- Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
- Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
- Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
- Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
- Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
- Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.Snag a Two PackThe Star Traders Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share your strategies and epic war against the alien with a friend today!What's in the Box?Star Traders: 4X Empires includes the full tech tree, and both the Alta Mesa and Hyperion Ship Skin Packs. As we continue to expand the game, new technology, ship skins, and factions will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all present and future content is included in the price.
- Entire Tech tree
- All game maps
- All 6 classic Factions
- Additional 3 Great Clan Factions (Alta Mesa, Moklumne, Zenrin)
- All 9 ship design types
50. Commanager Tycoon
Grow up your business in Commanager Tycoon.
Commanager is a strategy game where the player needs to create and manage a commercial building area, build stores , manage services and attract more clients to sell and enrich with your strategy.
With a whole new way for managing, Commanager bring for player the experience of having their own stores, hire, fire , replenish stock and more.
The player will experience a fun and easy way to manage small and large businesses dealing with a lot of situations day by day.Features
- 4 different cities around the world to choose and play
- more than 40 types of stores to build and manage
- Daily events to unlock during gameplay
- A lot of missions to complete and increase sales
- Protest, fire , burglary and other situations to solve
- Intelligent and ready to buy customers
and much moreadditional :
- Day n’ Night System, month and year with commercial holidays for help sales .