The best games like Grand Theft Auto: Vice City are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto V
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- arrow_rightCities: Skylines
- arrow_rightAlien: Isolation
- arrow_rightForza Horizon 4
- arrow_rightLEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- arrow_rightHalo 5: Guardians
100 Best Games Like Grand Theft Auto: Vice City:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (29)
- PlayStation 4 (33)
- iOS (32)
- Android (26)
- macOS (43)
- Linux (25)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (37)
- Xbox (13)
- PlayStation 3 (43)
- PlayStation 2 (31)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (13)
- Wii (17)
- GameCube (10)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (9)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto V
Rockstar Games went bigger, since their previous installment of the series. You get the complicated and realistic world-building from Liberty City of GTA4 in the setting of lively and diverse Los Santos, from an old fan favorite GTA San Andreas. 561 different vehicles (including every transport you can operate) and the amount is rising with every update.
Simultaneous storytelling from three unique perspectives:
Follow Michael, ex-criminal living his life of leisure away from the past, Franklin, a kid that seeks the better future, and Trevor, the exact past Michael is trying to run away from.
GTA Online will provide a lot of additional challenge even for the experienced players, coming fresh from the story mode. Now you will have other players around that can help you just as likely as ruin your mission. Every GTA mechanic up to date can be experienced by players through the unique customizable character, and community content paired with the leveling system tends to keep everyone busy and engaged.
2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Action
Half-Life is the original game in the series. Being a revolutionary at the time, we follow the story of Gordon Freeman - a silent scientist at the facility called Black Mesa. Arriving late at work and hastily doing his routine he runs into the experiment field. However, the experiment goes completely wrong and opens a portal to a completely different dimension called Xen. The laboratory is destroyed as well as the facility itself, as unknown creatures like Vortigaunts are now everywhere in the facility. Gordon must battle his way to the surface and find a way to close the portal.
One of the main features of Half-Life was story-telling through scripted sequences within the actual gameplay. Without having cutscenes, the game was able to tell the full story of the game by showing scripted deaths, dialogues, character appearance while the gameplay was moving one. By not ripping off the player from the process, the game feels much more smooth as it continues. Despite his science nature, Gordon is masterfully using his weapons and destroys any enemy at his path with rifles, grenades, shotguns and much more.
4. Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines is a traditional city-building game, which allows players to experience urban planning in all aspects including zoning, road placement, transportation, taxation, and improvement of welfare. Therefore, within the game players are able to assume roles of city’s principal architect and mayor. The history of the city, in control of the player, begins with the 2-by-2 kilometers plot of land and a sum of money to start with. Players have to zone the city, build roads, explore the surroundings, provide infrastructure and jobs to attract new citizens. Once the newcomers settle down, the immediate reaction is expected to establish public services and to set proper taxes. Progressing within the game and developing the city will unlock new upgrades of the urban environment and lead to the territorial expansion. The gameplay also requires the control of several city’s parameter scales like budget, health, employment, and pollution. The game also features a creative sandbox mode, where the architect’s imagination is not restricted in any way.
5. Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation is an action-survival horror game played from the first-person perspective for a more intense experience. The game is not a sequel to any of Alien games, but it is directly connected to the original 1979 Alien film, so the gameplay includes historical references, and the game itself transfers the unique atmosphere and the old vision of the future. The action is set 15 years after the film events. Young Amanda Ripley accompanied by Nina Taylor and the android Christopher Samuels reaches a distant space station Sevastopol to investigate the case of her mother Ellen Ripley (the protagonist of the 1979 film) disappearance. On the way to the Nostromo’s (Ellen’s spacecraft) flight recorder, Amanda will face plenty of hardships like hostile androids and Aliens because the Sevastopol station is wholly abandoned. Players have to explore the entire station inhabited with Aliens. Due to the crafting system, players can create the necessary gear to prevent contacts with countless enemies.
Categories in common with Alien: Isolation: Action
6. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is the eleventh game in the Forza franchise of racing games and the fourth in the Horizon subseries.
Forza Horizon 4 takes place in a shared open world that is loosely based on the United Kingdom. Up to 72 players can share a server at which they participate in races together. They can also purchase in-game homes, which allow the players to unlock faster cars and driver perks. The drivers are customizable up to their clothing and emotions.
Weather and seasons
Forza Horizon 4 has a dynamic change of weather and seasons that change on a weekly basis. The weather conditions are synchronized and shared by all players on the same server. The weather and seasons alter the environment and thus the gameplay. Conditions like snow, mud, and ice can influence not only the driving style but also which areas and routes are accessible during which season. Most notably, the players can drive on the ice when lakes and rivers freeze.
Forza Horizon 4 features more than 450 vehicles that are licensed by over one hundred car manufacturers. Among the few notable manufacturers that were not included because of licensing problems are Toyota and Lexus.
Although the game is oriented towards online multiplayer gameplay, it also has a single player and local multiplayer modes. The game also introduces a level editor mode called Route Creator that allows the players to design and customize new routes.
7. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is an action-adventure video game set in Marvel universe where players have to play with Marvel characters as Lego heroes. The gameplay of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is similar to other past LEGO games based on other super heroes yet it is one of the best-selling games in Lego video game series. You can control 180 different characters of Marvel comics like Spider-Man or Hulk, each with their own unique abilities. The main antagonist of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is Galactus. Interestingly,the Marvel Comics co-creator Stan Lee is also playable in the Stan Lee in Peril missions and has lots of abilities from other Marvel super heroes.
In this game, players can explore a Marvel version of New York City. There are also side missions which are told by Deadpool and has their own unique storylines. In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes there are 15 main missions and 12 side missions in total.
8. Halo 5: Guardians
Halo 5: Guardians is an FPS game developed by 343 Industries.
Set in 2558, 8 months after Halo 4, the plot revolves around two fireteams. Blue Team with Master Chief acting as a commanding officer and Fireteam Osiris led by Jameson Locke. Blue Team goes AWOL in order to find Master Chief's old comrade while Osiris is sent after the Team on a capture and retrieve mission.
Like in previous titles, the players control a SPARTAN, biologically engineered supersoldiers that use the MJOLNIR battle armor. This armor has energy shields that deplete upon receiving any damage but regenerate after a certain amount of time. The players are capable of carrying two firearms at a time, but it is possible to pick up every weapon dropped by the enemy.
Unlike the previous installments where the player could only be followed by NPCs in singleplayer but had the ability to play in a separate co-op mode, Halo 5 takes the concept further and now every of four fireteam members can be controlled by a player. The game does not feature any autonomous features like split-screen on LAN play.
Platform: Xbox One
9. Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem is a larger-than-life macho who smokes cigars, speaks in one-liners and has a kink for hot girls and big guns. Twelve years ago, Duke defeated invading aliens and became a worldwide celebrity, but now another invasion forces him to go out of the retirement. He has to save all the Earth's women, who are being kidnapped by aliens. Most weapons are the same as in the original game. However, this time Duke cannot carry all his arsenals and is restricted to only two weapons at a time. He can also use “holoduke”, a holographic version of himself, to distract enemies. Duke restores his health over time using a new mechanic of “ego bar” — a measurement of Duke’s enormous ego that needs to be bolstered.
This belated sequel to Duke Nukem 3D spent 15 years in development, so it may feel like an artifact from another era. This is especially obvious from the game’s vulgar black humor. The protagonist may urinate, drink beer, and tell somewhat chauvinistic jokes about women. There's also controversial Capture the Babe multiplayer mode, based on "capture the flag" mechanic, but instead of flags, there are girls that have to be spanked.
10. Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale is the completely free 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. Download now for FREE and jump into the action.
This download also gives you a path to purchase the Save the World co-op PvE campaign during Fortnite’s Early Access season, or instant access if you received a Friend invite.
Network Players 2-99
10GB minimum save size
Online Play (Required)
Fortnite © 2017, Epic Games, Inc. Epic Games, Fortnite, Unreal, Unreal Engine 4, UE4, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. All rights reserved. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
11. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
12. Just Cause
Grand Theft Auto-like Just Cause features a unique setting and the ability to literally destroy everything.
Play as Rico Rodriguez, CIA agent that on a mission to topple the dictator’s rule in one small tropical island San Esperito.Agent Rodriguez can count on the help from fellow colleagues from the agency: Tom Sheldon and Maria Kane.
The game features non-linear gameplay and fully open world with more than 1000 square kilometres of tropical jungle, sandy beaches and cities to explore. There are 21 story missions and more than 300 side quests to complete in the singleplayer campaign. Just Cause uses Avalanche Engine that allows recreating detailed landscapes and more than 80 ways to travel around San Esperito via land, air and water: at player disposal bikes, cars, boats, submarines, helicopters and planes. Rico can perform stunts with any of them, jump to another car or use parachute while on the roof.
13. Slime Rancher
In the far-distant future, far, far away in space (to be exact, a thousand light-years from the Earth), on the planet Far, Far Range, mega-corporations (they, it turns out, will be with us in the distant future!) discovered the ideal source of income, universal natural resource - Plort.
You can produce almost anything from Plot - from food and household chemicals, to solid alloys and incredibly powerful batteries.
Plort is a concentrated mucus produced by slimes - jelly-like living organisms of various species and characteristics.
Slimes, unfortunately, can not be taken to Earth to breed and receive the right amount of Plort. We have to fly to 'Far, Far Range', to build there something like a ranch for slimes and for all this to hire earthlings. One of these earthlings, the space rancheros, the brave young girl Beatrix LeBeau is the character of the game. The girl (and the player) will fly a thousand light-years in a deep sleep to equip a ranch from a Hobson Twillgers, study the planet's environment, collect, feed and breed slimes.
To get the necessary hints the girl can look for notes of the former owner - they meet on the territory of the ranch, and also communicate via Star Mail with a close friend from the Earth. In conversations with a friend, we learn a lot of things about the former, earthly life of the heroine - this information will be important.
Gameplay and economics
Slimes need to be fed, and this is important. The rest they will do themselves.
It is necessary to feed them not by anything, but by appropriate products. But slimes will produce a lot of Plort - and Plort can be sold on the market, having received currency - newbucks. For newbucks you can buy equipment for ranches and so on. The world of the game is not known until the end, it is possible and necessary to travel through it, opening up new locations, finding new slimes for the ranch, as well as food for slimes and other new resources.
From different types of slimes you can get hybrids. However, with this you need to be more careful - you can get aggressive evil slimes, which will have to be dissolved with water.
Slimes are quite diverse. Ordinary slimes are generally friendly, but they can be dangerous not because of evil will, but because of some natural features like thorns, emitted radiation or the ability to explode.
Some slimes are more productive than others, they produce more Plort. It is these slimes that are created by hybridization, since it is difficult to find them in a natural environment.
Ordinary slimes sometimes merge into a huge Gordo-slime - inside such organisms there are often valuable resources and other interesting and useful things. To get all this, you need to blow up the Gordo-slime.
Adventure. The world is open for research, there are no serious restrictions. You can develop as you want. You can communicate with other ranchers, carry out their assignments and exchange resources with them.
Carefree is an adventure mode that goes even easier.
The five-day trial is a mode in which you need to earn as many newbucks as possible in 5 days.
"The steel master of the ranch" - the conditions in this mode are so complicated that it resembles a game of survival. In the mode there are unique tests that change the impression of the game.
14. Need For Speed Undercover
Need For Speed Undercover is a racing game and the twelfth installment in the twenty-four-title long series of the same name.
Almost every Need For Speed game features the same gameplay features, and Undercover is no different. There is an open world which is permitted to discover at any time in contrary with, for instance, Most Wanted, where the environment was zoned, and the locations opened as the story progressed.
The car collisions system has become more realistic compared to the previous parts of the game, but damage remained cosmetic only with no impact on performance. However, the car may be destroyed in Highway Battle — one of the game mods.
The title features some RPG elements — wheelman points, which grants the player access to bonus levels and car parts.
The police in the game are traced by the bar at the top of the screen varying between Busted and Evade modes. The capturing of the player results in the checkpoint restart.
The game's title suggests the protagonist role in the story — he is an undercover police agent given a task to infiltrate the group of street-racers to expose them to arrest. The background behind the races is taking down the criminal gangs and cliques. During the narrative player is faced with some dilemmas demanding a hard choice of him on which side to take.
15. Table Top Racing: World Tour
Table Top Racing: World Tour is a racing simulator with the emphasis on its cartoon-ish style of toy cars. The genre is already well-established, and the game continues to use ordinary mechanics for entertainment and replayability.
The player can choose between different upgradeable cars, and compete in four different championships. Each map is a racing track in an utterly non-racing environment, such as a kitchen table, children’s playroom and so on. Different race types make the player consider his car of choice, as well as the upgrades, for the challengers are vicious and always tries to utilize every card in their sleeve against you.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, where up to 8 racers can compete with each other on various race tracks, for glory or fun. The soundtrack and the graphics style gives the game the look of a real racing simulator while keeping the setting of toy cars, which allows the players to immerse themselves in the high octane world of Table Top Racing.
Categories in common with Table Top Racing: World Tour: Racing
Flatout is the racing game with a heavy focus on destruction and associated with the drivers tearing out the front windshield. It is the first part of the tetralogy, followed by the three sequels and one remaster.
The game consists of two modes: survival and racing. The goal of the racing part is pretty much the same as in any game of its genre: to reach the finish through the variety of lap tracks. The one to finish the route first wins. There are always eight players on the map with the protagonist and seven other racers — the game does not divide players into teams, every racer plays for himself. While the survival mode brings a new experience to the genre cause the winning player is determined not only by the amount of the damage it dealt to the others but also by surviving as long as possible.
The FlatOut is usually noticed for the realistic physics and the destruction mechanics, allowing the player to ruin their cars in many ways with the different types of collisions being caused by the different kinds of accidents accordingly. Apart from vehicle impacts the racing game also features realistic driver-tossing-out mechanics based on Ragdoll physics technology, which was previously used in animated cartoons and FlatOut is the first known title to utilize the engine in the video games.
17. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
18. Project CARS 2
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Full 12K & VR Support
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Categories in common with Project CARS 2: Racing
19. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! The best-selling LEGO® MARVEL videogame franchise returns with a new action-packed, Super Hero adventure. Join the LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers team and experience a videogame featuring characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed films and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save the world.
20. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Forced to fight for his life in Liberty City, Toni Cipriani must use any means necessary to secure his place in the leadership of the Leone family.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service, this item’s use restrictions, and other applicable terms located at http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Access to special features require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS3™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionalities may not be available.
This item is being licensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network Account. Please see software description for device compatibility.
21. Carmageddon TDR 2000
Yes, it's the game literally... SOME of you asked for! And so, in the spirit of "well, alright then, if you insist..." we present the third game in the Carmageddon series, in the knowledge that some of you Carma fans out there would like to have a complete Carmageddon collection in your Steam library. Nothing wrong with that.
Anyway, here's what the blurb on the back of the DVD case had to say about Carmageddon: TDR 2000:
The world's most controversial racing game returns with incredible graphics, fantastic game play and even more outrageous fun!
Max Damage, imprisoned for life, plots his escape. However, there's the small matter of an army of police, hordes of gangsters and thousands of enraged inhabitants - all with homicide on their minds. To succeed, it will take a four wheeling genius with no morals, a killer instinct and a burning passion to escape.
No such person existed... until now!
- Drive 50 totally destructible vehicles.
- Over 48 missions and races to complete.
- 9 completely 3D single player environments to explore and destroy.
- 7 multi-player game types in 9 custom maps.
Known IssueSymptoms: When you start a mission, the game crashes to the desktop with an error about Directx, address 0x80070057.
Solutions: There's an easy fix, disable the MIP Filter. You can do this by running TDR 2000 Setup and opening the "Advanced Settings" dialog, and setting MIP Filter to "none". Another solution is to disable the Fog.Command Line InterfaceCommand line options for the game are:
-profile(w) Reprofile system
-setup(s) Access setup dialog
-fulltextures(f) Use fullsize textures
-join(j) "IP address" Join TCP/IP game at specified IP address
-create(cr) Create a TCP/IP server
-clientserver(cs) Specifies client/server mode
-dedicated(d) Specifies dedicated server mode
-console(co) Specifies console output mode
-gamescript(g) "FileName.txt" Specifies gamescript to use
-maxDataRate(mdr) [value] Specifies data rate settings
-debugFile(df) "FileName.txt" Specifies alternate name for dbg.txt
-optionsFile(of) "FileName.txt" Specifies alternate name for options.txt file
-serverName(sn) "ServerName" Specifies server name[/b]MultiplayerHow do I set up dedicated server games?
To set up a dedicated server, create a shortcut to Carmageddon: TDR2000, and add -cr -d -co -cs to your command line. This will use the options you have already in your Multiplayer settings.
22. Cities in Motion 2
Continuation of the game Cities in Motion.
The essence of the game is the construction of profitable transport networks in large cities. The player is the director of the company that manages all the transport of the city.
There are five types of transport: a bus, a tram, a metro, a river tram and a trolleybus (in the first game there was a helicopter instead of a trolleybus).
You can manage:
- creating routes,
- selection of models of vehicles,
- salaries of drivers and other employees,
- expenses for the maintenance of transport,
- fare for different areas and categories of the population,
The reputation of the company also matters, it affects the preferences of passengers and, accordingly, on revenue and profits.
The route of each type of transport is constructed under certain conditions: for the tram rails are needed, for the metro you need a tunnel, a different number of stops for different areas. Residents are also divided into six classes, differing in income, needs and transport preferences.
The second game differs from the first by the absence of a helicopter as a mode of transport, the ability to build roads, the change of day and night, the introduction of depots instead of simple ring lines, and also the presence of a multi-player mode.
The player is provided with a data collection system that informs about people's places of residence and work, the functions of buildings, the number of stowaways and so on.
The "sandbox" mode allows you to operate with unlimited resources and the ability to arbitrarily change any parameter, cancel all restrictions. Campaign class modes have specific tasks, even a few, and only the execution of tasks opens the next campaign. Each campaign corresponds to a separate city, there are only six of them.
Every gaming generation had its hallmark -- and "99Vidas" recaptures them all!
Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage… What do all of these games have in common? They all represent the glory of the "beat 'em up" genre, a staple of gaming in the 80's and 90's. Developer QUByte Interactive took inspiration from all of the the unforgetable notes from that game style to proudly bring you "99Vidas".
"99Vidas" is a brawler set in a contemporary world, but that pays tribute to both the classic and the new in the gaming industry. Brought to you in 16-bit pixelated glory, chock-full of references to not only gaming but also 80's and 90's pop culture. "99Vidas" takes full advantage modern era gameplay mechanics, making it the best of both worlds.
6 stages (with more to come) will take you on a journey to different parts of the world to face hordes of fierce enemies and relentless bosses, but you don’t have to do it alone: you can face this challenge with up to 3 other players in co-op play, both local and online.Key Features
24. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
Screencheat is a rare kind of game that encourages its players to cheat. It is an online multiplayer-only game that allows a sort of second-person view. The players cannot see their opponents, but they can see what their opponents see.
Screencheat is based on the idea of "screen cheating," a form of cheating in local multiplayer in which the cheaters peeks at the other players' monitors to see what they're doing. This kind of behavior is unwelcome in most games, but Screencheat is built around it.
The characters in the game are invisible, and the players cannot see each other. However, they have access to other players' views. The screen is divided into four segments, in the vein of Goldeneye 007. Each of them translates a player's view so that everyone can see what the others do. It allows the opponents to track each other by detecting the locations of other players in respect to the environment.
Beyond its novel idea, Screencheat is played as a regular 3D shooter. The player controls his or her invisible protagonist from the first person view. The characters have no hit points and die instantly if injured. The game offers a variety of weapons with different stats of accuracy and range, such as a shotgun, a grenade launcher, or a rifle. There are also comical improvised melee weapons such as a hobby horse.
26. Nuclear Dawn
Nuclear Dawn is a multiplayer first-person shooter developed by InterWave Studios. It was initially announced as a Source Engine mod but was later made as a separate game.
World War 3 broke out on January, 22nd 2040. The war was fought with the devastating nuclear armament of the 20th century. Nanoviruses annihilated whole cities and machines roamed their streets. It is 2049, the war still continues, and those who survived are now parts of the Consortium or the Empire.
The players compete with each other in 16 versus 16 matches. There is one commander chosen in both of these teams. A commander places objective for their team on the map, places checkpoints, builds up defenses and supports their team by calling in a scout UAV.
All the other players are usual soldiers. There are four soldier classes available to the players with each class having its own purpose.
Assaults serve as perfect middlemen, who are capable of everything but are not perfect in it. They can be seen carrying an AR, a grenade launcher or a DMR.
Exos are slow-moving but deadly. They can lock their exosuits down in place in order to drastically improve their accuracy. They're fond of chainguns.
Stealths are fast, agile, but have almost to none armor and ammo. They use SMGs and sniper rifles.
Supports are a must on the battlefield. Although they are lightly armored, they can revive downed soldiers and do repairs. SMGs are their pick.
27. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
ACROSS THE VAST WESTERN FRONTIER, A PLAGUE IS SPREADING. When former outlaw John Marston wakes up at his farmhouse, he finds a world gone insane: overnight, deranged hordes have overrun the towns and outposts of the American frontier. In a desperate attempt to save his family, Marston must traverse a world torn apart by chaos and disorder, using every skill he has to survive long enough to find a cure.
Take on the Dying and Undead West in multiplayer with exciting Co-Op missions and Competitive Modes. Attack and defend in Stronghold Mode, or take over territory in Land Grab. Play online as iconic characters from Red Dead Revolver or as the legends from Red Dead Redemption. School your friends in Poker, Liar's Dice and Horse Racing and annihilate your enemies with the deadly Tomahawk and Explosive Rifle. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare standalone does not require a copy of Red Dead Redemption to play.
Use of this software subject to license in game manual & online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee, internet connection, and/or online account registration (13+). Special features may not be available to all users and may on 30 days notice be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
This videogame is fictional, doesn’t depict any actual event, person, or entity any similarities are coincidental. We don’t endorse or encourage any conduct depicted. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is prohibited.
28. Transport Fever
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.Game Features
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
29. Syphon Filter 2
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Deadly Espionage in a World Held Hostage!
Gabe Logan is back and it’s your job to stop a deadly virus from spreading. Armed with a whole arsenal of deadly weapons, take control of sniper rifles, nightvision rifles, flamethrowers or sneak up behind your enemies to take them out directly. Experience the 2 player mode, play as Lian Xing or mix things up with your friends in deathmatch!
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 899 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Syphon Filter®2 ©2009 Sony Computer Entertainment America All Rights Reserved.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
30. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
When technology meets Cthulhu!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos, as imagined by author, H. P. Lovecraft.
You are Dax, one of seven Magrunners selected among the elite to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. But, what should be the chance of a lifetime quickly becomes a horrific nightmare.
Equipped with your Magtech glove, you must harness the ability to magnetically polarize and manipulate objects in the environment to survive and surpass challenging puzzles. Your reflexes and ingenuity will be pushed to their limits as you make your way through 40+ immense and dangerous levels, including high-tech training rooms and the endless chasms of the lost cosmos, on a path to confront the horrendous creatures of Cthulhu!
Supraland is a mix of Metroid, Portal, Mario and Zelda.
Solve puzzles and fight cute monsters. Explore the world to find secrets, get upgrades, new abilities and to progress in the world.
Find the way on your own without the game holding your hand.
32. Aim Lab
Aim Lab is the ultimate FPS training solution. Built by neuroscientists, Aim Lab blends cutting-edge performance tracking and analytics with AI-based training to make you better, faster.
Understand your weaknesses, and eliminate them.
Bad at flick shots to left side of the screen? Can’t seem to hit strafing or jumping targets? We fix that. In any type of performance, it is critical to know what you are good at, and where you need help. Our AI-based training system will learn your strengths and weaknesses, and adapt accordingly to optimize training gains.
Identify your biases, and correct them. Did you know that humans have unique performance biases? For example, some people may be more accurate shooting targets in the left side of the screen than the right. Identifying these biases is a first critical step in correcting them and improving overall skill.
Go beyond strategy.
Success in competitive FPS games hinges on two things: strategy and skill. Just as 1:1 coaching, video reviews, and strategy guides have allowed players to improve their tactical performance, The Aim Lab allows you to meaningfully improve your skill performance. We focus on the fundamentals that facilitate FPS performance (speed, accuracy, precision, reaction time, visual acuity, decision-making, adaptation, visual attention) to help you reach your full potential.
Get noticed. Play with the best.
Opt in to create and share your data profile on our website, where you are ranked on the community leaderboards and see how you compare to pro eSports athletes. Use data profiles to discover new, talented players to build a team around or compete against.
33. Tactical Intervention
Tactical Intervention is a Free to Play tactical FPS with unique mechanics. Drive, bomb, rappel and shoot your way through eleven high octane levels.
Command attack dogs, deploy breaching charges, perform drive-bys and control hostage situations!
From the brilliant mind of Minh “Gooseman” Le, the co-creator of the seminal team-based FPS Counter-Strike, comes its spiritual successor, Tactical Intervention. Take your role as either terrorist or counter-terrorist and confront opponents in fierce and frantic combat over a variety of high energy maps wielding authentic real world weapons, from the classic P90 to the terrorist favourite, the AK47.
Featuring unique games modes and mechanics not seen in other shooters, Tactical Intervention allows you to experience first person combat from an entirely new perspective. Hijack a car to take part in an intense highway chase; unload your high-powered Gabard shotgun at the VIP while leaning out the window, as your opponents scramble to protect him. Take out the covering helicopter with a well-placed shot from an RPG while you handbrake turn to broadside your target.
Experience the thrill of rappelling down a building, kicking in the plexiglass, hurling a flash bang, grabbing a hostage as a human shield, and dealing some rapid fire death with your Uzi. Use riot shields to defend yourself against enemy forces and then command your vicious German Shepard attack dog to savage terrorists out of line of sight. Dive to cover and lay down suppressing fire with your Aug assault rifle so your teammates can liberate the terrified hostages.
Combining the strategic elements of modern team-based shooters with the pure thrill of the original Counter Strike series, Tactical Intervention brings a whole new level of gaming to the battlefield and lets players feel the true intensity of battle. With a huge variety of weapons, special equips, authentic combat uniforms and paths to victory, Tactical Intervention truly is the next evolution in team-based combat. So grab your P90, slap on a red-dot, twist in a silencer and dive into TI!
A New Era in Tactical Combat
- Created by Minh ‘Gooseman’ Le, co-creator of the original Counter-Strike.
- Dozens of authentic weapons with true-to-life statistics including the P90, AK47, Uzi and M4.
- New items for new tactics including attack dogs, riot shields, breaching charges and night vision.
- Unique combat situations – Use hostages as shields, rappel down buildings, engage in a high speed chase, and many more.
- Fully customizable load-outs with hundreds of options allow you to be ready for any situation.
Categories in common with Tactical Intervention: Action
34. Megadimension Neptunia VII
New challengers are taking control of Gamindustri, and Neptune's nowhere in sight. Now she’s gotta help a mysterious stranger fight a colossal new evil, reclaim her Goddess title, and find some time for pudding! Go next gen with Giant Battles, multi-worlds, and multiple storylines in this JRPG!
- New Battle Features Characters can link up for stronger attacks, “Parts Break” allows you to split enemies into pieces to lower their stats and disable special attacks, and “Giant Battles” impose limits that will challenge the strategist in you!
- NEXT mode A second transformation is now available! You can break those big baddies into bits with NEXT mode, which features new special skills and a new costume for the CPUs!
- Three Worlds, Three Stories Three different story modes! With new CPUs and characters at your side, you must fight through three dimensions to save Gamindustri!
- New Dungeon Minigame! An homage to the classic “Spelunker,” you receive special items when you clear this dungeon under the time limit!
35. Black Mirror II
When solitary Darren Michaels befriends the beautiful Angelina, he has no idea what the fates hold in store for him. The alluring Angelina has also attracted the eye of several others; and when she suddenly disappears, Darren finds himself questioning what has happened to her while he is haunted by a series of torturous and ever-intensifying nightmares. Darren's search for his missing friend and his own sanity take him on a chilling expedition from his small New England town to Willow Creek, England - and the reigning evil of Black Mirror Castle.
Enter a dark, captivating world as the massive evil of Black Mirror Castle is reincarnated with over 100 atmospheric locations to explore and 40 different characters to interact with. Will Darren's search lead him to redemption or the hell of insanity? The answers can only be found in the Black Mirror - for once you gaze into it, you won't be able to look away.
- An epic story of evil told in six chapters
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- More than 40 characters and hundreds of realistic animations
- Challenging puzzles and mini-games
- Over 100 different locations, including a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
Categories in common with Black Mirror II: Adventure
36. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
37. Eagle Flight
Developed exclusively for VR Eagle Flight sends you to the skies of Paris to experience the freedom of flying like never before!
Fifty years after humans vanished from the face of the Earth, wildlife and nature reclaimed its cities, leaving you with a breathtaking city playground in Paris. As an eagle, you soar past iconic landmarks from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral, and dive through narrow streets in order to fight opponents and protect your territory. Eagle Flight gives you the absolute liberty to explore Paris from a bird’s eye view!
Experience a true multiplayer adrenaline rush with up to 6 players! Use your piloting skills to lead your team to victory in the multiplayer mode, and engage in heart-pounding multiplayer dogfights.
Whether you always wanted to experience Paris from a birds eye view or wanted to live the thrill of hunting like a bird of prey, Eagle Flight lets you fulfill your dreams!
38. Guns and Robots
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.BUILD YOUR ROBOT. CUSTOMIZE IT. DOMINATE THE ARENAS!
We are very excited to give gamers around the world the ability to enjoy the game that the community participated in creating! We would like to thank all for your support and most importantly, we are dedicated to adding more content and bring to you exciting new features, so join our Forums at http://forum.play-gar.com and be a part of Guns and Robots community!FEATURED DLC
Purchase the Steam Starter Pack of Guns and Robots and blast your way through your enemies with:
• 1000 Sparks
• 150 Upgrade Components
Guns and Robots Starter Pack is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This is special new player offer to get your hands on cool artillery, equipment and upgrades. In this pack you will get all upgradable component options:
- 30 upgrade head components,
- 30 upgrade weapon components,
- 30 upgrade device components,
- 30 upgrade body components,
- 30 upgrade chassis components,
- Massive customization. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds. Players can join, create guilds and benefit from numerous guild features.
- Achievements. Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
- Capture the Batteries (Capture the Flag)
- Team Deathmatch
- Bomb Squad (Destroy the Enemy Base)
39. My Brother Rabbit
A loving family discovers that their daughter has fallen ill. While her parents set out to get her the treatment she needs, her determined older brother turns to the power of imagination to help them cope. While the outside world offers a harsh reality, these innocent children create a surreal fantasy world that gives them the play and comfort they need. Embark on a grand journey to five different lands filled with incredible robo-moose, floating baobabs, giant mushrooms, and clocks melting to the rhythm of passing time.
Imagination will find a way
In this magnificent land of make-believe, a cute little rabbit wants to nurse his ill friend the flower back to health in any way he can. He must use his wits to decipher puzzles inspired by classic point-and-clicks, uncover hidden objects, and play minigames to continue his adventure. Is it just child’s play or does it all have a deeper meaning that reflects reality?
An emotional story of love and courage
Take part in this inspiring story of siblings who support each other in difficult times through the power of imagination. Accompany them on the quest to help the flower regain its health.
Tons of environmental puzzles, minigames, and hidden objects
Travel through the wondrous lands of a colorful universe where you must question everything you know about reality. Help the rabbit solve puzzles, find hidden objects, and assemble strange machinery in a world where conventional logic doesn’t apply.
Fantastic music by Arkadiusz Reikowski
Every step in the journey is accentuated by the atmospheric music created by the composer behind the scores for Layers of Fear, Kholat, Husk, and >observer_.
A nostalgic journey to a time when dreams had the power to build worlds
Remember your childhood and see the world through young eyes again. Believe in the power of imagination: it always finds a way, even in the darkest of times. Your empathy and ingenuity can save the day. How will this journey end?
40. 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek is an original hidden-object puzzle-adventure game, featuring a totally unique Detective Mode. This thrilling mystery merges elements of classical horror and gritty, 50’s-style noir.
A paranormal private investigator is contacted by her friend, famous reporter Helen Hunter, whose voice sounds small and terrified in the voicemail. She is in the coastal town of Serpent Creek, and needs help immediately.
But upon arriving in Serpent Creek, the detective finds no trace of Ms. Hunter.
Weirder still is the fact the town’s streets are crawling with snakes, and the citizens seem to be sleepwalking through life. The ground shakes with violent tremors.
When investigating Serpent Creek, the detective will perform true investigative work: finding clues and combining them to learn the secrets of every crime scene in the all new Detective Mode!
- Unique Detective Mode gameplay
- Eerie, realistic settings
- Mysterious crime story set in 1950’s America
- Challenging mini-games
- Complex characters with real motivations
- Detective’s Journal that includes current tasks and character index
- Unique locations
- Breathtaking plot full of unexpected twists
41. Jigoku Kisetsukan: Sense of the Seasons
Jigoku Kisetsukan is a vertical scrolling shoot 'em up of the bullet hell genre with anime-style drawings and chip music.
The game features 6 playable characters with different play style, 5 stages and 4 levels of difficulty.
Each character has a slightly different storyline and a unique final boss fight.Keyboard ControlsZ: Shoot / Confirm
X : Special attack / Back / Skip dialogue
Shift : Focus mode
Arrow keys : Movement
F5 or Alt+Enter : Toggle fullscreen
F6 : Toggle V-sync
F12 : Take a screenshot
ESC : Menu / Skip dialogueGamepad ControlsA : Shoot / Confirm
B : Special Attack / Back / Skip Dialogue
LB : Focus Mode
Start : PauseDocumentsReadme : Mechanics explanation, music credits and more.
Character book : Illustrations and background of the characters.
42. X4: Foundations
Freedom to personally fly all ships:
X4 will allow you to fly all ships personally. From small scouts over a wide range of ship classes up to the biggest carrier, everything can be piloted from the cockpit or an external view. Additionally some drones and utility vehicles in X4 can be remotely controlled by the player.
A big focus in the development of X4 has been to achieve a seamless and immersive experience when moving between ships. You can leave a ship, climb down a ladder, walk over the dock of a large space station into another ship you may have parked there and replace the pilot that was working for you just by clicking on his chair.
Modular stations and ship upgrades:
Building space stations and factories has always been a foundation of the X games. After gaining enough money through fighting or trading, most players want to establish their own economy and start influencing the universe on a larger scale. In X4, it is now possible to be completely free and creative. Stations can be constructed from a variety of modules, be it production modules, living sections, docks or many other types of parts. The powerful new map system allows you to drag and connect modules using a connection system to design your own unique creations.
Ships also offer a variety of upgrades. Engines, weapons and other equipment can be added in a graphical editor and actually seen on the ship.
Most dynamic X universe ever:
X4 will be the first X game to allow our races and factions to freely build and expand their empires; the same flexibility the player enjoys in creatively designing space stations from modular building blocks is also available to them. Races expand their empire based on supply and demand, which leads to an extremely dynamic universe where every action the player makes can influence the course of the entire universe.
Managing your empire with a powerful map:
Once you have more ships and many NPCs working for you as pilots, crew or station managers, the map will be your preferred method of managing it all. Ships can be ordered with simple clicks and through drag-and-drop operations to set their future path and commands.
Graphically plan your trade routes, coordinate attacks with your entire fleet, manage the hierarchy or send ships on remote exploration missions.
Most detailed X economy ever:
One of the key selling points of X games has always been the realistic, simulated economy. Wares produced by hundreds of stations and transported by thousands of ships are actually traded by NPCs and prices develop based on this simulated economy. This is the foundation of our living and breathing universe. Now with X4, we have taken another, massive step. For the first time in any X game, all parts of the NPC economy are manufactured from resources. Ships, weapons, upgrades, ammo and even stations. You name it. Everything comes out of the simulated economy.
Research and Teleportation:
The seamless change from ship to ship and from NPCs controlling your empire for you continues on a higher level. Once you own a larger fleet, you will be very interested in researching a technology from your HQ: Teleportation. Once you've unlocked teleportation, you can jump from ship to ship a lot quicker and experience all the critical situations your NPCs encounter first hand.
Every order you have given to a ship before turns into a mission objective when you pilot the ship yourself. The moment you leave again, your pilot takes the helm and continues with their previous orders.
Get into the game:
In X4, you can start your journey from a number of different gamestarts and as a number of different characters, each with their own role, set of relationships and different ships and technologies to start with. No matter how you start, you are always free to develop in any other direction. Focus on exploration, make money with illegal trading and theft, command large battle fleets or become the greatest entrepreneur ever. It's all up to you to decide.
Mashed is a top down racing game that pits up to four players against each other.
Compete over 13 challenging and diverse environments using whatever means necessary
to batter and bruise your opponents into submission. Using a plethora of weapons or
just your driving skills unleash your fury, cause absolute carnage and send your
friends to a humiliating defeat!
13 tracks to race on, with a variety of cars waiting for you to master
Nine hi-tech weapons to pick up and unleash on your rivals
Use machine guns, mortars, missiles, shotguns, oil slicks, flamethrowers, mines, barrel bombs and blinding flares
Up to four players at one time, play “all-against-all” or collaborate with friends in the team mode
Categories in common with Mashed: Racing
Introducing the arcade shooter - Wrack! Combo your way to victory in this addictive single-player adventure. Slaughter countless enemies as you build up long kill chains, and wipe them out with powerful chain finishers. Plus, with Steam Workshop and extras like Time Attack, the action never has to end!Key Features
- Combos and Chains - Be a badass! Take monsters down by the dozen, and rack up addictive fighting game-style kill chains and kill combos!
- Finishers - Use your kill chains to unleash devastating chain finishers! Use them to wipe out groups of enemies, take down powerful enemies... or even bosses!
- Mega Man-style Bosses - Battle bosses (and minibosses!) inspired by games like Castlevania and Mega Man! Learn how to evade their attacks, and then take them down!
- Extra Modes - Compete against yourself, your friends, and the world in Wrack's Time Attack and Score Attack modes! Your best entries are saved to the Steam leaderboards.
- Steam Workshop - Create your own levels or fully-fledged mods! Share or play the creations of others using Steam Workshop.
- "It reminds me of first-person Mega Man." -- Keiji Inafune
- "One of those better than it has any right to be experiences." -- Jim Sterling
- "Wrack is great!" -- John Romero
- "I think they're developing a really nice game here." -- TotalBiscuit
45. City Car Driving
City Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of ex treme driving and counter accident training.Key Benefits:
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
AXYOS is an experimental FPS being made for players by players!
Inspired by giants of gaming industry, we made a decision to create our own game, which would inherit some key aspects of FPS and MOBA genres but was built relying on opinions of common gamers. This is how AXYOS came to be. Together, we can make this game happen!
To say it simple - this game is a combination of a MOBA genre and mostly multiplayer FPS. We are trying to implement MOBA elements such as Ingame shop and session level-up system inside of a shooter mechanics. By the time of full release, we will introduce more and more of such elements and balance these two genres within one game.
We are set to leave the Early Access program and get to full release as soon as it is possible!
47. Battle Islands: Commanders
Dominate the battlefield! From the creators of the popular WWII strategy game, Battle Islands, comes an explosive head to head combat game!
Take part in major WWII battles in Battle Islands: Commanders, from the sandy dunes of North Africa to the bitter cold of the Eastern Front! Master the art of war against real opponents from around the world and reap the spoils of war.
Build your army and launch an offensive now!
• Lead troops into real-time combat against players from around the world
• Build the ultimate Battalion and destroy the enemy’s defense
• Earn Supply Crates and unlock new Units to open up new tactics and strategies
• Battle across vast deserts and frozen landscapes. Unlock new Theaters of War as you conquer enemies
• Form an Alliance to exchange Units and spar with your friends
IT’S TIME FOR BATTLE, COMMANDER!
48. Bus Simulator 18
Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator 18, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the great brands of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
With the extensive modding support of Bus Simulator 18 there are no limits: create routes, build your own buses, create bus liveries, design new maps and share them with the community, or download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don’t cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a negative effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
So, what are you waiting for? Your shift has already started!Features:
- 8 buses from 4 leading manufacturers are faithfully reproduced in meticulous detail, including the Mercedes-Benz Citaro K, Mercedes-Benz Citaro G, MAN Lion’s City bus, MAN Lion’s City CNG articulated bus, SETRA S 418 LE business, SETRA S 416 LE business, IVECO BUS Urbanway and the IVECO BUS Urbanway CNG articulated bus.
- In real-time multiplayer mode you can drive around the 12 districts and over 5.8mi² of routes in the freely drivable urban area with up to 3 friends and therefore promote your bus service.
- The updated progression system and the comprehensive management element, including route planning, the purchase and sale of buses, staff planning and numerous statistics will guarantee long-term game motivation.
- For novices and pros: you can play in a simplified or a realistic mode.
- Modding: let your imagination run wild and create routes, build your own buses, design bus liveries, create new maps and share them with the community. You can also download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
- Support for popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii eye tracking and TrackIR.
- Authentic bus sounds, extensive tutorial and passenger voiceovers in English and German to provide even more atmosphere.
- Control your bus in different weather conditions, both day and night.
- Customisation: fully customise your buses with different colours, patterns and advertising panels.
- Authentically reproduced cockpits of the 4 manufacturers, equipped with numerous individual functions.
- Smart traffic AI and a range of challenging traffic situations await you (bus station, night driving, construction sites, diversions, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams, accidents and speed bumps, etc.).
- For a complete gaming experience, a variety of incidents in the bus, e.g. interior soiling and debris, special passenger requests, fare dodgers, loud music and cars parked in designated bus bays.
- Modern technology: The Unreal® Engine 4 provides a high level of graphic detail and stunning simulation quality.
- Create your own license plate with the license plate generator
Categories in common with Bus Simulator 18: Simulation
49. Belko VR: An Escape Room Experiment
Belko VR: An Escape Room Experiment is a VR Escape Room unlike any you've ever seen before!
Set in the world of The Belko Experiment, the game will force players to make some pretty twisted choices in order to survive.
Each player starts off as a simple worker drone at the Belko Corporation, a dull multi-national company staffing Americans overseas...until one day when 80 of those employees are trapped inside one of their facilities.
Forced to escape or die, you will have to solve multiple complex puzzles while a timer counts down to your demise.
50. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Thousands of giant insects and aliens once again ravage the earth, and only the Earth Defense Force can stop them. Defend the city of New Detroit against an infestation bigger and meaner than ever before. Destroy these monsters at all costs, even if it means turning entire city blocks into rubble!
Enjoy raw arcade shooter satisfaction on a gigantic modern scale. Collect over 300 weapons: assault rifles, rocket launchers, energy weapons, sniper rifles, grenade launchers and more! Play with 4 upgradeable armor types: Jetpack, Battle, Tactical, and Trooper. Experience Massive replayability through arcade style scoring, tons of weapons to collect, and multiple difficulty levels in every game mode!
In addition, the game also features a six player Survival mode that pits a human squad against a nonstop onslaught of the largest enemies the aliens have to offer. New Detroit’s giant bug problem is unavoidable, and mankind’s last hope lies with the Earth Defense Force. Defend the world from the insect invasion, even if it means blowing up the entire city as part of the extermination process.
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon and the soldiers are equipped better than ever in the latest cult classic iteration that follows in the footsteps of Earth Defense Force 2017 (Japanese Title “Earth Defense Force 3” developed by Sandlot), and Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon continues the rich history and hardcore fun of the series.