The best games like Grand Theft Auto V are:
- arrow_rightThe Walking Dead
- arrow_rightRed Dead Redemption 2
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- arrow_rightFar Cry 3
- arrow_rightMax Payne
- arrow_rightResident Evil 5
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
100 Best Games Like Grand Theft Auto V:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (37)
- iOS (40)
- Android (26)
- macOS (43)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (43)
- Xbox (14)
- PlayStation 3 (69)
- PlayStation 2 (22)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (17)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Genesis (4)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Walking Dead
Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series. Additional episodes available as downloadable content.
2. Red Dead Redemption 2
America, 1899. The end of the wild west era has begun as lawmen hunt down the last remaining outlaw gangs. Those who will not surrender or succumb are killed.
After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.
From the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America at the dawn of the modern age.
3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Action
4. Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 is absolute madness. Being the third instalment of the franchise, it has a unique plot. Playing as Jason Brody, you will understand what it is like, to be a Rambo. Vacation on Rook Islands with your friends and family quickly turned into a complete nightmare after Vaas Montenegro kidnapping everyone from the party. Jason manages to escape the cruel pirate lord with a little help from a native supporter called Dennis. Now Brody has to save all his friends and get out of the island.
To help Jason save his friends, he will need to learn new skills. Hunting animals, crafting new weapons or different abilities in killing pirates. Skill tree has plenty to offer for the player. There are all kinds of firearms for any player, from a knife to a grenade launcher. This mechanic adds pure madness for the game process, making it very fun, fluent and full of adrenaline. Stunning views of the island, excellent surroundings and a great story make Far Cry 3 an absolute fun to play.
5. Max Payne
Max Payne is a man with nothing to lose in the violent, cold urban night. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder and now hunted by cops and the mob. Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Prepare for a new breed of deep action game. Prepare for pain...
Developed by Remedy Entertainment and produced by 3D Realms, Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting for his justice while uncovering plot-twists and twisted thugs in the gritty bowels of New York during the century's worst blizzard. Max Payne is an original third-person 3D game based on the MAX-FX engine and uses photo-digitized textures and radiosity lighting, resulting in one of the most realistic looking games ever seen on the PC.
6. Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 5 (also known as Biohazard 5 in Japan) is the third-person shooter with elements of a survivor-horror game. This is the fifth main installment in Capcom’s acclaimed franchise Resident Evil.
The story follows Chris Redfield, the protagonist of the original Resident Evil, and his partner Sheva Alomar. As the members of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, they are tasked to intercept an illegal bioweapon trade in Kijuju, Africa. Upon arrival, they find out that Kijuju is infected by Las Plagas, parasites that turn its carriers into zombie-like creatures.
The game is notable for being a departure from the series survival horror roots towards more action-oriented gameplay style. The other significant innovation in the series brought with Resident Evil 5 is cooperative multiplayer for two players. There are many situations during the game that requires two players cooperation therefore if in singleplayer the second characters is controlled by AI.
7. Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game, the third main entry in Warner Brothers’ Batman: Arkham series. Concerning story, Origins is the prequel to the first game in the franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum. It takes place in Gotham City on Christmas Eve. The notorious crime lord Black Mask places $50 million bounties on Batman and hires eight of the world’s deadliest assassins including Bane, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and others. The story covers some events important for the other installments in the series, like Batman’s first encounter with Joker and incidents that lead to the reopening of Arkham Asylum.
The gameplay of Origins is very similar to the previous two installments. It mostly consists of beat-em-up sequences, stealth sequences, and investigations. Like in Arkham City player can freely explore an open world, but this time it is not just Arkham Asylum, but the whole of Gotham City.
8. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
The future is now and the year is 2027. You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist hired to oversee the security needs of Sarif Industries one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. When a team of black ops mercenaries attack Sarif's headquarters killing the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes. After being mortally wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to undergo radical life-saving surgeries that transform you into a mechanically enhanced being. Now hot on the trail of those responsible for the attack, you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. The men pulling the strings will stop at nothing to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
9. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is a remaster of Sleeping Dogs, an action game about a police officer’s undercover work inside an Asian criminal organization. It features the original game with improved graphics and several expansion packs, including Nightmare in North Point and Year of the Snake.
You take on the role of Wei Shen, who joins the 'Sun On Yee' Triad gang and starts to complete different assignments to get to the head of the organization. During the investigation, you will explore different sides of Hong Kong where traditional Asian culture meets neon lights and modern skyscrapers. In Definitive Edition the city's environment is upgraded with huge attention to details and lightning.
Your way up to the top of the mafia clan will consist of numerous fights, where you can use multiple guns along with melee combat and pieces of the environment. Besides the battles, Wei Shen can use gadgets for exploration, sing in karaoke bars, date women and interact with deeply developed NPCs.
10. Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
It’s 1930. After an inadvertent brush with the mafia, cabdriver Tommy Angelo is reluctantly thrust into the world of organized crime. Initially, he is uneasy about falling in with the Salieri family, but soon the rewards become too big to ignore. As he rises through the ranks, the paydays keep getting bigger, but the jobs get even dirtier. Tommy may ultimately earn the respect of the Salieris, but becoming a Made Man will leave him more conflicted than ever with the new life he has chosen.Experience New HeavenExplore more than 12 square miles of New Heaven, a quintessential 1930's American city based on historic Depression-era architecture and culture.Authentic Story and Action-packed GameplayPlay more than 20 thrilling missions inspired by events from the 1930’s. Rise through the ranks of the Salieri family from foot-soldier to Made Man, taking on mob hits, car chases, bootlegging, shootouts, bank robberies and more.Era-inspired Vehicles and WeaponsAs a daring getaway driver, get behind the wheel of more than 60 historically-inspired cars featuring realistic physics and real-time damage.
Complete those grittier jobs with more than a dozen weapons at your disposal. Choose from baseball bats, sawed-off shotguns, magnums and the renowned Tommy gun to deal with any wise guy who dares to cross you.
Note: This rerelease of Mafia has an edited soundtrack and does not include any licensed music.
11. Killing Floor 2
Killing Floor 2 is a cooperative first-person survival horror game developed by Tripwire Interactive.
The game is based on events of the first Killing Floor. A biotech corporation Horzine attempts to create military clones, yet something goes wrong and now the mutant clones are spread all around Europe. Governments collapse and the infrastructure is almost non-existent.
Up to 6 players spawn on the map in order to kill the boss. The players have to hold out 4, 7 or 10 waves of enemies after which the boss spawns. Each wave has more enemies and special mutants. After the end of a wave, the players can visit the trader, where they can buy weaponry and equipment. Players earn money and experience points for killing enemies. The more players there are on the map - the more enemies spawn. The difficulty level is also affected by the number of players. The only difference between singleplayer and multiplayer is in the number of players.
The game features a class system. Players spawn with level 0 and can level themselves up to level 25. Each class is better in one field of combat. For example, medics have a speed boost and can heal other players while supports are able to seal the doors.
Categories in common with Killing Floor 2: Action
12. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines is a story-driven action-RPG based on table-top role-playing game Vampire: The Masquerade, the part of the World of Darkness franchise. The game is setting a gothic urban fantasy where vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural beings live secretly by humans. The story follows the player character that gets turned into the vampire and becomes a member of Camarilla – a considerable vampire organization that tries to keep vampires’ existence in secret from ordinary people. It confronts Sabbat, an organization whose member believe that Vampires should let their inner beasts go wild no matter of people’s awareness.
The gameplay’s primary emphasis is variety in player’s action. The same goals can be achieved in several ways. Depending on the character’s abilities and clan affiliation, it can intimidate, seduce or convince NPC’s with words, use brute force or sneak in the shadows without being noticed. There are seven unique vampire clans from which player creates his character. They have different skills, supernatural powers, appearance, characteristics. Some of them affect gameplay in its unique way, e.g., vampires from Nosferatu clan are so deformed that they cannot be seen by ordinary people, forcing the player to rely on stealth and brute force rather than communication.
13. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
14. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
One could call Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days a modern art project and be correct. Dog Days is the continuation of infamous Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. This time the player controls Lynch - a psychopath who now lives in Hong-Kong with his love Xiu. Kane, the protagonist of the first game, comes to Hong-Kong in hopes to get some money by smuggling guns to Africa together with Lynch, but at the very beginning of the game Lynch decides to do a little job with local mafia and Kane accidentally shoots a girlfriend of influential mafia person and everyone, starting with local hooligans, police and then military turns against the two.
Kane & Lynch: Dog Days differs from all the other third person shooters by its original visual style and presentation. Everything what player sees is filtered by lo-fi visual effects and so everything looks like filmed with an old and cheap digital photo camera. The screen is shaking all the time, censuring wounds of shot enemies, colors of screen drastically changes when Lynch is wounded. The rhythm of the game is insanely quick to the point where it gets surreal.
Deadpool is an action game developed by High Moon Studios.
Deadpool wants to be the main protagonist of the game developed by High Moon Studios and in order to make them develop the game, he plants explosives in the studio. Deadpool even hires Nolan North to voice the protagonist. After Deadpool receives the scenario from the studio, he finds it boring and edits it with a pencil. The game continues according to the edited scenario after this point.
It is a combination of action, hack & slash and a third-person shooter, where new hit combos are unlocked further into the game. In order to get new combos, the players have to kill a certain amount of enemies. The main feature of the game is the breaking of the fourth wall by Deadpool. The protagonist often talks to the player directly, shares his opinion on the player's performance and reveals parts of the plot. The combat gameplay revolves around combining both melee and ranged attacks. The player can change Deadpool's equipment on-the-go. Deadpool has the same regenerative powers as Wolverine and will get blown up into pieces on some plot occasions.
16. Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is an HD remaster of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. The game is the second episode of Serious Sam, released as a standalone title. It’s a first-person shooter split into three parts, each of them is set in different countries and eras. The HD edition adds to the game better graphics and new animations, weapons and secrets.
Set in the world of aliens and time travel, the story directly continues the plot of The First Encounter: Sam flies to Sirius, but his starship crashes and lands into Central America in the Mayan age. Here he needs to make his way back to Earth through hordes of monsters.
You can choose from a variety of weapons, from different guns to chainsaws and flamethrowers. As a rule, there are dozens of enemies on screen at the same time while your health and armor are non-regenerative. So, you need to think about your tactics to avoid the strongest attacks. For those who prefer silent kills from a distance, the game features a sniper rifle.
17. Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game.
18. I Am Alive
I Am Alive is an action game with survival elements set in the post-apocalyptic environment. You take on the role of Adam, who lost his wife and daughter during the earthquake in Chicago. Almost a year after the accident he starts looking for them around the semi-destroyed city.
Like many survival games, I Am Alive includes resource management, crafting and fighting with other survivors over the loot. The unique parameter you need to take into account is Adam’s stamina: every action reduces his powers. The game provides an extensive combat system that features several weapon types and protection items along with the ability to frighten some enemies and to avoid the confrontation. All weapons you get at certain story points or completing special side quests.
The gameplay combines the survival aspect with constant fights and the necessity to explore every piece of locations in order to find useful items. As a result, I Am Alive receives the features of a tactical action genre that expand the gaming experience you get.
19. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
20. Table Top Racing: World Tour
Table Top Racing: World Tour is a racing simulator with the emphasis on its cartoon-ish style of toy cars. The genre is already well-established, and the game continues to use ordinary mechanics for entertainment and replayability.
The player can choose between different upgradeable cars, and compete in four different championships. Each map is a racing track in an utterly non-racing environment, such as a kitchen table, children’s playroom and so on. Different race types make the player consider his car of choice, as well as the upgrades, for the challengers are vicious and always tries to utilize every card in their sleeve against you.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, where up to 8 racers can compete with each other on various race tracks, for glory or fun. The soundtrack and the graphics style gives the game the look of a real racing simulator while keeping the setting of toy cars, which allows the players to immerse themselves in the high octane world of Table Top Racing.
Categories in common with Table Top Racing: World Tour: Racing
21. Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020.
The game is set in the year 2077 in a fictional futuristic metropolis Night City in California. In the world of the game, there are developed cybernetic augmentations that enhance people's strength, agility, and memory. The city is governed by corporations. Many jobs are taken over by the robots, leaving a lot of people poor and homeless. Night City has a roaring underworld, with black markets, underground surgeons, drug dealers, and street gangs abound.
The main protagonist is fully customizable, including his or her sex and appearance, and goes by the nickname V. He or she is an underground mercenary who does “dirty business” for the various contractors. An NPC companion named Jackie joins the protagonist early at the game, and various other companions may join the player on certain missions as the plot demands. However, the game has no parties and no companion system.
The player controls V from the first person view, with the third-person view used for cutscenes only. The protagonist can travel across the city on feet or using various vehicles, in a manner some observers compared to GTA series. There are many options for the character customization, including three character classes, and a variety of augmentations V can install to enhance his or her abilities.
22. The Crew 2
The Crew® 2 gives you the chance to showcase your skills and rise as a multi-skilled motorsports champion.
WELCOME TO MOTORNATION – TAKE THE CHALLENGE TO THE GROUND, SEA, AND SKY
Push boundaries and take on new experiences in iconic locations. Fly and spin through fog and clouds above the snowcapped Rocky Mountains, burn rubber in the backstreets of New York City, sweep through the Mississippi River, and explore every inch of the Grand Canyon. Driving your dream hypercar, riding some of the most iconic American bikes, and taking control of the swiftest aerobatic planes and powerboats: opportunities for fun and challenges are limitless in a fully redesigned USA.
SWITCH INSTANTLY BETWEEN VEHICLES & ENJOY A 100% SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE
The Crew® 2 is about open world freedom behind the wheel of your favorite rides. Shift from one to another with just a push of a button using the Fast Fav feature and experience the full potential of this huge and seamless open world. Cruising through L.A in your dream hypercar, switch to the swiftest aerobatic plane to rise above the skyscrapers and enjoy stunning perspectives over Hollywood, then swap it for a slick powerboat as you reach the coastline, landing smoothly on the Pacific ocean: opportunities for fun and challenges are limitless.
BE THE CHAMPION YOU WANT TO BE
Join four different motorsports families from around the country: street and pro racers, off-road experts, and freestylers. They’ll hook you up with new rides, and they’ll introduce you to their own unique motorsports culture and set of disciplines. Through competitions and chance encounters, find and hone your personal style, collect and customize your dream rides, show them off in your HQ, and make your mark on the entire US motorsports scene.
SHARE AND SHINE IN A CONNECTED WORLD
The world of The Crew® 2 is fueled by the need to share your personal accomplishments and unique moments with friends and others – break records and be a pioneer! Every time you achieve something, it will be saved as a new challenge for other players, while you will be encouraged to surpass the feats of others. Capture and share all of your best moments with the press of a button.
23. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
SONIC AND SEGA ALL-STARS RACE FOR VICTORY IN A HIGH SPEED HIGH SKILL RACETRACK SHOWDOWN!
TAKE TO THE TRACK BY CAR, MONSTER TRUCK, BIKE AND EVEN AEROPLANE IN SONIC & SEGA ALL-STARS RACING.
Explore stunning new circuits including Sonic Seaside Hill, Curien Mansion and Blizzard Castle as you zip around medieval castle ramparts, hurtle under lush rain forest canopies and tear through bustling city scapes in a frantic race to the finish line. Jostle against a selection of 20 challengers including Super Monkey Ball’s Ai Ai, Amigo from Samba and the evil Dr. Eggman in your unique character vehicle. Stay ahead of the pack by dodging traps and launching outrageous character moves such as the invincible Super Sonic, Banana Blitz assault of monkey balls or Tails wild Tornado - set to throw any vehicle clean in the air! But if you’ve been battered, beaten and broken, it’s not over yet! Super-charge your vehicle with power-ups to get back in the race and be sure to stay alert for the secret short-cuts that will give you the edge to victory.
Party Racing Fun - Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in 4 player split-screen for the ultimate track racing showdown!
All Your Favorite Racers - Choose from 20 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, Aiai and Amigo.
High Velocity Vehicles - Every character drives their own unique vehicle including sports cars, bikes, planes and even a giant banana to perform bespoke special man-oeuvres!
All-Star Moves - Need to get by a competitor? Can’t overtake a racer? Then take them out with a pick-up weapon (missiles, mines and other obstacles) or one of the 20 unique character moves that allows the recipient to know who just hit them!
Stunning Visuals - Race over medieval castle ramparts, under lush rain forest canopies and through bustling city scapes as you battle through 27 challenging tracks from the Sonic and SEGA Universe.
Categories in common with Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing: Racing
24. Amazing World
The evil Queen Vexa and her minions have invaded Amazing World. Now the Zings need YOU to help save their beloved home!
Choose your character and jump right into tons of quests, mini-games, and multiplayer events as you explore this family friendly, fully featured 3D MMO!Amazing Features
- Hundreds of Character Quests: Play hilarious, fully voiced stories to boost your skills!
- Decorate Your World: Hundreds of items to customize your home and yard.
- Cooperative Adventures: Team up with friends to thwart mischievous enemies!
- Competitive Play: Compete with friends to earn the golden crown!
- Dress Up: Choose from hundreds of clothing items and design your own outfits!
- Epic Monsters: Work with friends to defend Amazing World from Vexa's monstrous crew.
- Hunt For Treasure: Grab a map and a shovel to search for legendary treasure!
- Drive the Springmobile: Hop in and speed through exciting Character Quests!
- Go Fishing: Cast a line and then display your fish in a new aquarium!
- Achievements: Show off your skills by claiming every achievement!
- Collections: Complete collections to earn exclusive items!
- Kid friendly: Violence free. Moderated and filtered chat (parental approval required).
25. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself.
27. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Forced to fight for his life in Liberty City, Toni Cipriani must use any means necessary to secure his place in the leadership of the Leone family.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service, this item’s use restrictions, and other applicable terms located at http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Access to special features require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS3™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionalities may not be available.
This item is being licensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network Account. Please see software description for device compatibility.
28. Crash Time 2
Crash Time 2 is a mission-based open-world driving game developed by Synetic.
You are one of the officers of a fictional Cobra 11 police unit. The players are free to explore the open world or just complete the missions. There are several game modes in Crash Time 2: a plain race, a pursuit, escort, shadowing, and navigation. The game's story is divided into 5 distinct cases with 10 missions to complete in each. The game features three difficulty modes which affect the amount of damage that can be taken by the player's vehicle.
The developers put a heavy emphasis on the vehicle damage model and slow-motion effects that are present in the game. An overhead map was featured in the game for the first time in the series.
Before the release of the game, developers advertised a feature where the players can drive out to a plain field and run into cows, which will plow into T-Bone steaks in a cartoony fashion.
29. Silent Storm Gold Edition
Silent Storm from leading Russian developer Nival is a true 3D tactical turn-based Role-Playing-Game set against the backdrop of WWII. As the conflict rages on the frontlines, you’ll be leading a small multinational squad behind enemy lines to gather information and wreak havoc on your enemies while trying to thwart a mysterious new rising power whose plans are even more horrific than anything the world has yet witnessed.
Silent Storm is fully rendered in breathtaking 3D – and includes fully destructible environments, realistic weaponry and unlimited tactical possibilities. Turn-based gaming has never looked this good!The Story1943: The world seems to face its destruction in all parts; war is raging like never before. You are the commander of a squad, leading the soldiers you’ve selected into special and top secret operations to change the tide of war in your favour – allies or axis, it’s you choice!
The new Add-On "Sentinels" begins with the end of the WWII nightmare. Veterans from all countries, even former enemies, stand together and form the secret investigation and intervention group "Sentinels", for one purpose only: To stop the evil secret society "Thors Hammer" they have faced in war.
Turn-based game, heavy on tactics and team-management
Flexible missions, 2 different campaigns for axis and allies.
24 missions during night and daytime, each one has to be prepared carefully and is enriched with random events.
Multiple options for mission success: brutal force and tactical cleverness can be used in the combination of your choice and in 3 difficulties
More than 75 authentic weapons from WWII, including experimental prototypes and rare items
More than 40 male and female soldiers to choose from, each one has his / her own character and special abilities
Destructible environment opens up tactical options, whether it’s flushing an enemy out of a building via rocket launcher or knocking holes in a wall to make a field-expedient shortcut.
Unprecedented realism featuring true 3D, a fully destructible environment, and real projectile physics that take into consideration trajectory, speed, and piercing performance.
Includes Silent Storm and Add-On "Sentinels"
30. Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack
Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack is a standalone expansion pack for Portal 2 developed by Valve. It is mainly focused on the developers that are using the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK and a Senz3D depth camera. The camera is required to play the title.
The game features no plot whatsoever as it was developed as testing grounds for Intel's technology.
The core gameplay is the same as in the vanilla Portal 2 game. The players pass testing chambers using an Aperture Science Portal Device. This device creates two portals: blue and orange, which can be passed through by the players freely. The Portal Gun can also lift objects with its integrated gravity module.
The objective of the player is to reach the exit of the testing chamber by solving an environmental puzzle. For example, the door must be opened with a button that is triggered by a heavy crate. The players have to reach the crate first and somehow get in on the button for the door to open.
With each level, the difficulty of the environmental puzzles rises a bit with the addition of new elements and the increasing size of the chambers.
There are seven maps present in this map pack, specifically made for the use of the Senz3D camera.
Sixense is a technology, that is developed by Intel. It allows the players to interact with the in-game objects using a special depth and gesture camera that is communicating with the game through a special API.
31. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
The Bestselling Car Mechanic Simulator series goes to a new level!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars.
Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.
All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (40+), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or purchased for your collection. With the inclusion of photo-mode, you can take stunning before and after photos, and the game’s infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and dirty).
Each mission offers its own unique challenge of varying difficulty and time constraints to meet. If additional and extra tools are needed, they available for purchase. You can eventually upgrade your garage to include specific equipment such as lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018:
- photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- endless gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns - make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
New Features since CMS 2015:
- seats, steering wheels and benches are exchangeable
- car windows are now parts too
- new repair system (smarter way to repair parts)
- parts warehouse (you can store your parts in a warehouse now)
- sheds (Barn Find module)
- separated tires and rims (you can place any tire and rim you want)
- new working shock absorber tool
- new working battery charger
- new working wheel balancer and changer
- race track (next to test track, there is a race track with a timer)
- new physics system (much more complex)
- car liveries (you can apply liveries to your car)
- redone paint system (you can paint each part separately, choose the paint type: matt, metallic, pearl)
- modding support from day 1 (place your own cars in the game)
- customizable license plates (with modding support)
- customizable game music (with user music)
- engine crane (tired of lifting your car up and down to disassemble engine)
- creating new engines on the crane (starting from scratch)
- leveling system (XP with upgrades)
- new car salon (you can buy brand new cars)
- liquids in car
- story orders (pregenerated like in CMS 2014) next to generated orders (like in CMS 2015)
- all new UI and easier controls (with rebind)
- pad support
- ... and much, much more
Official licensed brands coming up in DLC's:
- ... and more
Mars, 2044. The UN establishes MARSCORP (Martian Security and Economics Committee) under the leadership of Samuel Longwood. In the years that follow, the UN gradually loses control of MARSCORP, mainly due to the non-transparent licence policy of its director. Longwood uses his autonomous status to create vassal relations between the corporations and MARSCORP. The unshakable power position of MARSCORP is supported by the companies and thus they acquire additional rights and licenses. Longwood and his consortium become extremely wealthy from this arrangement. However, dissenting voices in MARSCORP begin to challenge Samuel Longwood's authoritarian policy. They demand his dismissal as director and a complete redistribution of the mining rights.
But Samuel Longwood keeps an ace up his sleeve for occasions like this…
Chaser awakens on board the spaceship H.M.S. Majestic. He doesn't know who he is, what he's doing here, why he is being sought by men in black uniforms and what they will do to him when they find him…
The player's goal is to find out who Chaser really is and why he is being hunted. The story leads the player from the H.M.S. Majestic to Montack City on Earth, then on to Siberia and finally to Mars, where the trail ends and hopefully the truth can be found.Key features:
- Based on Cauldron's cloakNT engine. Boasts state of the art graphical features and is perfectly suited for rendering large environments.
- Authentic weapons: Nearly all the weapons in the game are modelled on real-life equivalents. The developers placed a great deal of emphasis on building detailed replicas.
- Engaging storyline: In the search for his identity, Chaser becomes involved in a plot full of twists and turns.
- Highly developed A.I.
- Multiplayer support via GameSpy as well as dedicated servers.
- Numerous multiplayer modes including teamplay modes in the style of Counter-Strike and Team Fortress as well as deathmatch and capture the flag.
33. Journey of a Roach
Nuclear war, post apocalypse, barren and lifeless wastelands.
Lifeless? Not so much!
Mutated insects have made their home in a bomb shelter and they're set on exploring the world.
Let this point&click adventure welcome you to a hilariously bizarre end time world and join the roaches Jim and Bud on their journey to the surface.
Journey of a Roach tells the story of two roach-buddies, who want nothing but see the surface world.
On their way up, they meet all kinds of bizarre and ludicrous insects inhabiting the post-apocalyptic earth. In atmospheric 3D point&click adventure style you'll take control of Jim the roach through the bomb shelter, effortlessly crawling your way along walls and ceilings. This innovative and dynamic game mechanic creates opportunities for a wholly new puzzle design. Fondly designed speechballoons offer an unconventional new dialogue experience and the soundtrack delivers and atmospheric, post-apocalyptic mood.Key Features
- Point&click Adventure in a unique environment
- Crawl along walls and ceilings, exploring secret underground
- Innovative controls create dynamic game mechanics
- Atmospheric 3D comic style world
- Two charming, memorable protagonists with humorous, nonverbal means of communication
What began as a small game jam between William Pugh (The Stanley Parable), Dominik Johann (Minit) and Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) is now, two years later, an aberration of warped technology, weird worlds and strange, disturbing creatures. Since its debut in 2016 (10/10 on Steam), Accounting has tripled in size, mutating into an intricate labyrinth of forbidden virtual realities. There are countless more secrets to discover if you have the stomach to brave the dangers of new characters, brought to life by an ever expanding cast of comedic legends (Rich Fulcher, Reggie Watts and Justin Roiland, to name a few).
How long have these goggles been pressing into my flesh?
Accounting is a noble profession. During your tenure with Smith & Smitherson, you will bare witness to the afterbirth of this new facet of human experience. However, it is not without it's dangers. Here are some of the dangers you need to be aware of before entering Accounting+.DANGERSIf you die in VR, you die in real life.
Do not play after midnight.
Some Characters may be unfriendly and not actively encourage you during gameplay.
Achievements linked to unforgivable acts of human corruption.
A soundtrack that is way better than a VR game soundtrack should have any right to be.
Subtitles and Translations for 9 languages… Oh wow that’s internationally dangerous.
The vacuum of space.
Sitting and Standing Mode are BOTH available (and dangerous)!!
And, unfortunately: The Cops.
35. Section 8: Prejudice
On the battlefield, prejudice takes many forms, knows no boundaries, and drives all conflict. In the distant future, humanity will call on its most fearless defenders to confront an emerging threat determined to eradicate all human life as we know it. Section 8®: Prejudice™ is a sci-fi first-person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision – from customizing equipment to activating team based objectives – drastically impacts the battlefield.Key features:
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity's survival in the single player campaign.
- Strategically spawn anywhere on the battlefield to assist allies or ambush enemies.
- Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your playstyle.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.
- Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions - from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapons, equipment, and upgrade variants.
Note: Multiplayer is no longer supported for this title due to August 22, 2013 shutdown of the Games for Windows Live Program from Microsoft. Please see http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-other-devices/windows/pc-marketplace-closing for more information. Singleplayer, however, continues to work normally.
36. Riptide GP: Renegade
Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
You are a hydrojet rider, framed and cast out from the Riptide GP league, forced to race illegally through city waterways, flooded ruins, and churning factory machinery in an effort to reclaim your reputation and your title. Play through the single player career to unlock new vehicles, playable characters, and customization features as you take down bosses and build your crew.
Then, take your skills online for the ultimate test as you battle opponents around the world in 8-player online matches. Challenge your friends for leaderboard supremacy in the ghost-racing challenge mode. You can even play locally in split screen races with up to 4 players!
Riptide GP: Renegade is the first game in the acclaimed Riptide GP series to be redesigned from the ground up specifically for modern desktop PC and console hardware. Featuring thrill-ride race tracks packed with shortcuts, secrets, and interactive obstacles, Riptide GP: Renegade is the action-arcade water racer for a new generation.
• Thrill-Ride Environments - Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle. Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
• Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• Online Multiplayer - Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
• Split Screen Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships. Play with up to 4 players on a single machine! (Additional gamepads controllers required))
• Challenge Mode - Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends' best performances.
• Transforming Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
• State of the Art Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more! Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
• Full gamepad integration
• Steam Complete - Compete with your friends on leaderboards, unlock challenging achievements, and keep your game going from device to device with cloud data syncing.
37. Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Taking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution and then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form. Key Features
- Old-school beat-‘em-up arcade appeal!
- Unlock items and abilities to further customize style of play.
- Online leaderboards breed competition between players.
- Later levels will challenge your Kung Fu on even the lowest difficulty setting.
- Freely flowing combat mechanics allow jaw-dropping combos.
- Fight with or against a friend in local co-op.
38. Way of the Samurai 3
As a major release from the million+ selling Way of the Samurai series, Way Of The Samurai 3 is the prequel to the Famitsu Gold Award winning Way Of The Samurai 4 and furthers the series’ blend of customization, exploration and action gameplay!
Honour, sacrifice, betrayal… Your choices make you who you are. How will history remember you?
You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.
Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.
Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…
• The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!
• Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!
• Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.
• The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version:
“Anyone who likes swordfighting, the freedom of an open-world, and the opportunity to shape a story would be well-advised to pick it up.” – Cheat Code Central
“You're free to do whatever you want… you're encouraged to play it over and over again and try different things each time. Again, I think this design is great.” – IGN
“Multiple endings, tons of weapon customization and plenty of replay offer up a package that is a must buy for fans of the first two games.” - ZTGD
39. Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Long ago, a war raged between two powerful deities. Each was sealed away, and now fighters seek their hidden weapons. By chance, Fang is unwillingly embroiled in the battle, and now must choose which deity to awaken in this RPG!
1. In the three stories to play, friends become foes, foes become friends, and, based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
2. Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through World-Shaping. Even transform with the “Fairize” skill and become stronger in battle!
3. With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
4. Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty to suit your play style!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
11GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Fairy Fencer F is a trademark of IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
40. Trackmania United Forever Star Edition
TrackMania is the most entertaining car racing game ever. Millions of players play it in single or multiplayer modes. TrackMania United Forever is the ultimate TrackMania edition thanks to the numerous additions and innovations it has to offer. This version brings together all the environments of the series and comes with a huge, enriched single-player campaign including 4 different modes and 420 progressively difficult tracks.
Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
- 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
- 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.
- Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
- Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
- Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
- Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
- Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.
Categories in common with Trackmania United Forever Star Edition: Racing
41. Red Crucible: Firestorm
Compete with friends or players from around the globe using some of the world's deadliest modern weapons and vehicles. Play with up to 24 players in unique arenas designed for infantry, vehicle, and air combat.
- Search and Destroy
- Team Deathmatch: Resources "TDR"
- Team Deathmatch: Armored "TDA"
**FATE: The Traitor Soul is now live on Steam!**
Play (or Re-play) This Classic Dungeon Crawler!
During the golden days of action RPGs, FATE was a powerhouse, winning runner-up for PC Magazine’s Role-Playing Game of the year. Popular enough to spawn 3 sequels, this was one of the premier dungeon crawlers of its time. Now is your chance to enter the legendary town of Grove and experience the original for yourself!
Hello, traveler. Journey to the outskirts, where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate. Battle vicious creatures, collect unique weaponry, learn powerful spells and glory will be yours.
Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards – Fans of old (and fans of new) can enjoy this never-before-seen art!
- NEW Steam Badges – 6 levels for you to collect, hoard and show off.
- NEW Steam Emoticons – Oh, you’re old school all right, throw a little FATE into your chat to prove it.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds – FATE up your profile with these beautiful works of art made especially for Steam players.
- Gameplay – It’s quick, immersive and classic.
- Procedurally generated levels – Explore limitless caverns, dungeons, mines and tunnels. What will you find?
- Economy - Buy and sell items… or try your luck with shopkeeper!
- Pet - Choose a dog or cat and evolve it into more and more powerful creatures. Rawr.
- Street Cred – Up your gamer street cred by playing this classic game and show those hipsters what for!
43. 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek is an original hidden-object puzzle-adventure game, featuring a totally unique Detective Mode. This thrilling mystery merges elements of classical horror and gritty, 50’s-style noir.
A paranormal private investigator is contacted by her friend, famous reporter Helen Hunter, whose voice sounds small and terrified in the voicemail. She is in the coastal town of Serpent Creek, and needs help immediately.
But upon arriving in Serpent Creek, the detective finds no trace of Ms. Hunter.
Weirder still is the fact the town’s streets are crawling with snakes, and the citizens seem to be sleepwalking through life. The ground shakes with violent tremors.
When investigating Serpent Creek, the detective will perform true investigative work: finding clues and combining them to learn the secrets of every crime scene in the all new Detective Mode!
- Unique Detective Mode gameplay
- Eerie, realistic settings
- Mysterious crime story set in 1950’s America
- Challenging mini-games
- Complex characters with real motivations
- Detective’s Journal that includes current tasks and character index
- Unique locations
- Breathtaking plot full of unexpected twists
44. Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Introduction:Unearthed is an episodic third person Action Adventure game set in modern day Middle East. The game is available in full Arabic and English voice over and features 21 Languages for Menu and Subtitles.
The game features the voiceover talents of Troy Baker (The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite), Jeff Rosick (Friday Night Lights, Metro), Tara Platt (Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Naruto, Halo 2, Charmed) and David Lodge (COD:MW2, World of Warcraft, Fallout 3)Story Synopsis:When fortune hunter Faris Jawad and his sister Dania receive a call to visit Morocco they embark on an exotic adventure throughout the middle east on the trail of the famous Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta.
The trail won't be clear however as Faris will have to overcome an unholy alliance of a militia army leader, a weapons dealer and a wealthy antiquities smuggler who are after the same goal.Key Features:
- Travel across the Middle East from the wild life of Moroccan Atlas mountains to the alleys of old Damascus through the port of Alexandria and the metropolitan city of Dubai.
- Unique mix of platforming, melee fighting, shooting and stealth gameplay.
- Presented in a TV style episodic format along with recaps of previous episodes and teaser cliff hangers of what lies ahead.
- Unlockable Survival Mode: Battle against endless waves of enemies (Mummies, Zombies, Ghouls) across 8 varied maps featuring three exclusive maps designed for PC and Mac.
- Unlockable Extras: Concept Art, Renders, Animatics, Cutscenes, Character Gallery, Treasures
- Available in 21 languages for menus\subtitles. Voice-over in Arabic and English.
- General: A restructured tutorial level to better introduce the game mechanics, No more colliding with ragdolls and small objects such as broken pot pieces which allows for easier movement, invisible walls to prevent falling from high surfaces, clear font size for hints and facts in the loading screens, re-recorded all the Arabic voiceover to remove the extra echo.
- Hand to Hand Combat: Fully revamped hand to hand fighting system with brand new animations, full camera orbit control, more fluid response and streamlined special moves .
- Shooting System: Re-balanced all the weapons to allow for weapon specific range, accuracy, reverb zones, recoil, auto, semi-auto and manual targeting, and brand new weapon SFX.
- Driving System: Improved car handling, no more flipping when turning at very high speeds, orbit camera, Better driving enemy AI, Tire tracks, Full Physical Damage Model for the player car with smoke, sparks on colliding with other cars, props and buildings.
- Supports Full HD 1920X1080 at 60 FPS
- 4X the texture resolution of the console version
- High Quality Anti Aliasing
- Very High Resolution Shadows
- Motion Blur
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Ambient Obscurance
- Screen Space Reflections
- Chromatic Abberation
- Lens Dirt Layer
- Fog effect
- Anaglyph 3D Glasses Support
- Exclusive "Tangier Night" survival level
- Damage effect shown on the player car when hit by other cars or objects
- Website: http://www.unearthedgame.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UnearthedTheGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/UnearthedGame
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/UnearthedGame
- E-Mail: [email protected]
45. Hired Ops
AbsolutSoft is a privately-owned Russian game development studio, established in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2010. The company has previously released the browser-based online FPS Contract Wars, which won the attention of 48 million players worldwide. In 2016, AbsolutSoft moved its headquarters to Moscow and focused on the development of Hired Ops.
Categories in common with Hired Ops: Action
RICO is an arcade-style, first-person shooter inspired by modern action cinema. In the game you and a friend play as a pair of loose-cannon police partners, given twenty-four hours to crack a case as part of an elite organised crime taskforce.
Planning is tactical rather than strategic, players must react in the moment to shootouts as they unfurl, with additional extra time to assess the situation if they are able to surprise their adversaries. Ammo and enemies are plentiful, and combat is punchy and impactful, supported by an extensive destruction system that ensures every shot looks and feels great.
• Compete against the clock to solve a case in 24 hours
• Online Co-op and Offline split-screen play
• "Daily play" with online leaderboards
• Randomly generated cases, operations, and environments
• Unlockable weapons, traits, and mission types
47. STAR WARS Episode I Racer
Two Engines. One Champion. No Limits.
Climb on, strap in, and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
Take the controls as Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 21 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8 spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, ant-gravity tunnels and much more in a pulse-punding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross the finish line. How far will you go?
• Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from STAR WARS: Episode I.
• Hang on tight - with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph!
• Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents.
• Take on over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds!
• Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders.
• Spectacular 3D environments.
• Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.
48. Gold Rush: The Game
Those of you who have never dreamt about finding a gold nugget, please raise your hand. Ok, now, gather around, because I’m about to tell you something. The rest of you can just enjoy this experience, because there is nothing I can tell you to make you even more interested. It’s just a “dream come true” for all of us, right?
Gold Rush allows you to discover the tough experience of gold mining. You start with just an excavator, but with passing seasons, you become the wealthiest man in Alaska.
We created a big, detailed world with four unique gold mining claims. On each, you will find a fully deformable terrain. Each fragment of our world has its own background story you can discover in spare time.
Our main goal was to create a high-fidelity simulation. You will spend a lot of time in the excavator, as it is the main gold mining tool, so with that in mind, we spend the majority of our time giving you the best possible experience.
There is no campaign in our game. Instead, we decided, after a long tutorial, you will go into Sandbox mode, where you will not be constrained by anything.
Remember, nobody can work all day, all night. Even if you’d like to, the hard work of gold miners is often hampered by the force of nature. Difficult weather conditions can easily spoil the machines and stop the extraction for a long time, not to mention the winter, when you can’t dig at all.
Genre: Simulation Of Gold Mining
Release Date: Q3 2017Support Us On Kickstarterhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1752350052/gold-rush-0
49. Serious Sam VR: The First Encounter
See what Sam sees, feel what Sam feels, and find out what it's like to BE the legend!KEY FEATURES:
Serious Locomotion - Explore the levels using trackpad movement (if you are brave enough), go with safer built-in teleportation system and move quickly to avoid charging enemies with the help of Sam's personal translocator device or tweak and adjust the way you move through the VR space to best suit you playing style with using our own Serious Warp (tm) locomotion.
Double the Gun, Double the Fun – Let go of the keyboard and gun down enemies in VR, one weapon in each hand, or dual-wield them, quadrupling your stopping power. Combine different guns or just grab two of the same, but whatever your style, remember: Mental must be stopped!
Old School, New Engine - Hordes of enemies and non-stop action set against the expansive and visually stunning backdrop of ancient Egypt - all powered by the latest Serious Engine 2017 to create one of the most impressive VR experiences yet!
Steam Workshop Support - where you will be able to submit your content creation or download new player-created modifications.
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 integration - receive free updates for this game through the central hub. Oh, and play cross-platform with players of the "flat" version to find out what's the ultimate combo: hi-tech motion controllers or good old keyboard & mouse
Levels - Serious Sam is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle, explore and seek wisdom in 15 huge Egypt levels that also have over 80 secrets hidden and waiting to be discovered, in what is considered to be one of the most visually enjoyable VR experiences!
Weapons - Play with a classic arsenal of 10 serious weapons including Colt, Chainsaw (!), Shotgun, Minigun and Cannon!
Enemies - Go head to head against various enemies, including Sirian Werebull now charging at you in VR, while hearing Beheaded Kamikaze scream somewhere near by.
THE Boss - Witness being VR stamped by almighty warlock giant Ugh-Zan III, who somehow managed to sneak behind you!
Difficulty Settings - Choose between 5 difficulty settings to satisfy everyone, from FPS beginner and all the way to serious players!
Up to 16 Players - Plunge into chaos with up to 16 players in various cooperative and versus modes, some playable in campaign levels, some in unique versus levels and some also in teams!
Classic Co-Op - Plunge into chaos with up to 16 players in 15-level cooperative campaign mode, which is also fully customized like choosing difficulty, increasing enemies strength per player, turning on friendly fire or infinite ammo, setting respawn credits and much, much more!
Coin-Op Co-Op - Play entire co-op campaign levels in classic 80's arcade style with limited lives!
Beast Hunt and Team Beast Hunt - Compete against other players, or teams in Team Beast Hunt, hunting down various enemies to see who can get the best score at the end of each campaign level!
Survival and Team Survival - Alone or with other team members, try to stay alive as long as you can against endless enemy attacks in specially designed survival map!
Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch - Watch all hell break loose against other players or teams in classic deathmatch style!
My Burden - Get highest score from collecting the points by holding the item, while others chase you to get hold of that item!
Last Man Standing and Last Team Standing - Playing with only one life against each other, or as part of a team, try to be the last one alive!
Capture the Flag - Grab a flag from other teams' base and bring it to your base for a score, while also defending your own flag!
Instant Kill - One shot and you are gone!
50. Divine Souls F2P MMO
Divine Souls is a real-time action RPG centered around completing dungeon instances by leveraging an extensive combat combos system. Gain experience from enemies to strengthen your character and to unlock additional moves that unleash additional combo options. Choose from one of four unique classes each with their own distinct set of gameplay mechanics and combos. Collect loot for yourself, trade with others, or list your items into the auction house system.StoryDr. Hildeun has gone missing! Find out what happened as you follow your character’s investigation into Dr. Hildeun’s disappearance.Key Features:
- Perform beautifully animated combos with a system that is easy to learn. You only need A, S, D, and F keys!
- 4 unique classes with more to come!
- Play alone, party with your friends, or have the system find like-minded others using the party matching system.
- Worry not, the tutorial will guide you through the game’s basics.
- Complete dungeons for experience and loot.
- Increase the difficulty to suit your skill-level or to challenge yourself.
- Level-up to increase your character’s strength and to learn new moves that unleash additional combo options.
- Customize your character with items obtained from loot. Or trade these items to others.
- Increase your strength by enchanting your items.
- Try alternative dungeon modes involving crystal or portal defense.
- Pit yourself against others in a PvP battle arena that resembles MOBA games’ play-style.