The best games like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: Vice City
- arrow_rightFar Cry 3
- arrow_rightWatch Dogs 2
- arrow_rightXCOM 2
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops II
- arrow_rightCompany of Heroes 2
- arrow_rightThe Talos Principle
- arrow_rightTropico 5
100 Best Games Like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (51)
- PlayStation 4 (71)
- iOS (37)
- Android (20)
- macOS (69)
- Linux (31)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (47)
- Xbox (10)
- PlayStation 3 (57)
- PlayStation 2 (15)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a third-person shooter with an open world. The game is set in a fictional city during the 1980’s and exhibits a unique design of locations, people, and objects, resembling the real world’s counterparts of Vice City, mainly Miami, FL. GTA: Vice City is a fourth game of the series, following Grand Theft Auto III.
The main character is introduced as Tommy Vercetti, an Italian-American mobster who works for a wealthy crime family. Throughout the story, the player will observe as the protagonist rises the ranks, sometimes making decisions of questionable nobility or profit. Our goal as a player is to ensure that Vercetti becomes the boss of all of Vice City’s mafia, and various story characters will help us or prevent us from achieving this goal.
The worlds of Grand Theft Auto series have long been worked upon and have been done in much detail, and Vice City is no different. The people on the sidewalks, the stylish cars and neon light clubs, the sky-high buildings and lively piers and beaches, everything will bring nostalgic feelings to those of players, whose eyes have seen the glory of this time. The gameplay, however, bears little difference from its predecessor, continuing the trend of big guns, explosions, and cop chases.
2. Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 is absolute madness. Being the third instalment of the franchise, it has a unique plot. Playing as Jason Brody, you will understand what it is like, to be a Rambo. Vacation on Rook Islands with your friends and family quickly turned into a complete nightmare after Vaas Montenegro kidnapping everyone from the party. Jason manages to escape the cruel pirate lord with a little help from a native supporter called Dennis. Now Brody has to save all his friends and get out of the island.
To help Jason save his friends, he will need to learn new skills. Hunting animals, crafting new weapons or different abilities in killing pirates. Skill tree has plenty to offer for the player. There are all kinds of firearms for any player, from a knife to a grenade launcher. This mechanic adds pure madness for the game process, making it very fun, fluent and full of adrenaline. Stunning views of the island, excellent surroundings and a great story make Far Cry 3 an absolute fun to play.
3. Watch Dogs 2
Watch Dogs 2 is an action-adventure open-world game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It is the second installment in the series and continues the main idea of its predecessor - hacking and hacktivism in an open world.
Welcome to San-Francisco. It is the second city in the United States to install the city-wide operating system named ctOS, which connects everything from your car to your smart home to a global network. Marcus Holloway is tagged by the system as a suspect for a crime he did not commit. Marcus decides to take action and gets together with the hacktivist group DedSec to expose ctOS and its creators.
WD2 offers the player an immense open world which consists of San-Francisco, Oakland, Marin and Silicon Valley. It's the player's choice to navigate the world on foot or on a wide range of vehicles from cars to boats.
It is up to the player to choose whether to use a lethal or non-lethal approach on a mission as there is always a taser in your inventory and a billiard ball attached to a paracord that knocks enemies out.
It is possible to hack into any devices that are connected to ctOS. For instance, Marcus can control forklifts, buzz guards phones in order to distract them.
4. XCOM 2
The game continues the previous game line: XCOM Enemy Unknown. In XCOM 2 we see the Earth under the rule of aliens. The order established by them is based on total control but is proclaimed as the realm of prosperity and security. However, on the periphery of large cities, there are those who consider it a dictatorship and are struggling to restore independence to people. Thus the new XCOM, the organisation of freedom fighters, is reborn. The base for the organisation's soldiers is now the alien ship "The Avenger", converted to the needs of the defenders of the Earth.
The player will have to travel around the global map, contact guerrillas in various places, look for resources and perform partisan attacks on the critical points of the enemies. The tactics of the organisation have changed - now they are in the minority. The factories for the production of weapons and other equipment were closed 20 years ago, so you have to collect any found equipment and resources.
The game introduced many new enemies, but there are aliens from the previous game too. The hero of the game has a unique ability to be in contact with the psi-network uniting all the aliens. This ability makes him a turning point in which the enslavement of the Earth can be reversed.
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter, a direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops that features its protagonists. The story is divided into two time periods. It starts in 1986 with Alex Mason that has to return to work after his retirement to catch Raul Menendez, responsible for multiple crimes. The second storyline takes place in 2025; you play as David, Mason’s son, who also needs to find Menendez who sparks the second Cold War. The game has several endings depending on your actions in both storylines.
The campaign mode in Black Ops II is also selected in two parts. There are story missions, where you can make decisions that will affect the future of the characters. Additionally, Strike Force missions, available in 2025, feature permanent death - if the character is killed, you can’t return to the checkpoint, and have to continue the game without them.
Like two previous games in the series, Black Ops II has the Zombies mode with a completely new story. It starts with nuclear experiments in 2025 Nevada that cause the appearance of zombies.
6. Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 is the second installment in the series of real-time strategy games, following its predecessor’s legacy as one of the most complex and realistic WWII simulators. New features and game engine improvements will provide the most intense experience of the most significant battles of both the Western and Eastern fronts of the war.
After seven years since the first game’s release, Company of Heroes 2 provides the players with new battle mechanics, even more, micromanagement and new game modes, as well as an expanded single-player campaign, taking place in the Eastern front. The key features of the first game, being the dynamic environments and cover system, have also been overhauled, with additions as a line of sight for every troop. The warfare itself has also been changed, removing the mechanics of doctrines and adding traits to various generals on the field.
The game also includes additional content, which adds two new Allied factions, the US expeditionary forces and the Royal Army, and new campaigns for both factions, while also improving performance and adding new features to the game, such as tech trees, various tactics and many more.
7. The Talos Principle
The Talos Principle is a puzzle game set in Ancient Greece full of technological devices. You take on the role of Talos, artificial man, the protector of Crete in Greek mythology. You are led by Elohim, your mentor, who allows you to explore the world and open portals to other locations, such as Ancient Egypt or Medieval Europe. The only place Elohim forbids you to go to is the Tower. Of course, the goal of the game is to enter it and reveal its secrets.
Your way to the Tower lays among turrets you must avoid solving various environmental puzzles. The further you go, the more complicated these puzzles become, turning into long series of actions. You get new abilities and can interact with a larger amount of items, and the game remains challenging during the entire playthrough.
Based on Greek mythology, The Talos Principle rises such philosophical problems as the humanity of artificial intelligence, androids’ desire to live forever and the confrontation between God and his creatures. These ideas are described in multiple notes, diaries and terminals.
8. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
9. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
10. Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
Conceived as a satire for the mega-popular in 2018 genre of battle-royal the game found its audience among numerous fans of the similar projects. TABG is a spin-off of its predecessor Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. According to developers, "TABG - is 1st April joke we do every year".
The gameplay is no different from other representatives of the genre: the players land on a piece of land that is surrounded by a certain cataclysm. The area of the safe territory is continuously decreasing, and players must always move along and collect weapons, supplies and kill other players. The main task is to remain the last survivor. Thanks to the parody format, players have a much more extensive selection of weapons, for example, dual-wielding frying pans, and the animation of the characters' movement is intentionally exaggerated.
The first 100 hours after the release the game was available for free, but soon developers set $ 5 price tag. For developers, this is still a side project. All their focus goes to the main projects such as entirely Accurate Battle Simulator and Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator.
11. The Crew
The Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down version of the modern United States. The map is divided into five regions each of which features different geography and weather. The game's missions can be played alone or in a player's crew. The game is online-only nonetheless. Apart from the usual races, players can participate in so-called skill challenges. After every mission, the player's score is saved and displayed to all his friends. Online matchmaking allows up to eight players to participate in one race.
12. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. You are a space beetle. Brave the hellish void and confront a maniacal giant head from the future.
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
14. Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is a science fiction game loosely based on the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020.
The game is set in the year 2077 in a fictional futuristic metropolis Night City in California. In the world of the game, there are developed cybernetic augmentations that enhance people's strength, agility, and memory. The city is governed by corporations. Many jobs are taken over by the robots, leaving a lot of people poor and homeless. Night City has a roaring underworld, with black markets, underground surgeons, drug dealers, and street gangs abound.
The main protagonist is fully customizable, including his or her sex and appearance, and goes by the nickname V. He or she is an underground mercenary who does “dirty business” for the various contractors. An NPC companion named Jackie joins the protagonist early at the game, and various other companions may join the player on certain missions as the plot demands. However, the game has no parties and no companion system.
The player controls V from the first person view, with the third-person view used for cutscenes only. The protagonist can travel across the city on feet or using various vehicles, in a manner some observers compared to GTA series. There are many options for the character customization, including three character classes, and a variety of augmentations V can install to enhance his or her abilities.
15. Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sid Meier’s Pirates is an action-adventure strategy game, a remake of 1987 game of the same name. It’s set in an open world around the Caribbean islands. The game features numerous activities, including sailing and exploration, ship battles, trading and diplomacy.
The core gameplay of the game is sailing among the islands, cities and colonies. Every tip on the map provides great opportunities for both economic issues and fights, as you can attack ships and capture cities; some battles include sword fighting mini-game. Completing different quests, you will gain diplomacy points of one of the in-game factions. This will reveal additional options, such as dancing with a governor's daughter at a ball. The game also features AI historical pirates, such as Henry Morgan and Blackbeard.
While the story aspect is not in focus of this game, there’s a little background of the hero you play as. After customizing your character, you start as a sailor under the command of a very harsh captain. One day the riot begins, and you become the new captain. Since then you can explore the world and do everything you want together with your crew.
16. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! The best-selling LEGO® MARVEL videogame franchise returns with a new action-packed, Super Hero adventure. Join the LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers team and experience a videogame featuring characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed films and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save the world.
17. RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel.
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
19. LEGO CITY Undercover
Join the Chase! In LEGO® CITY Undercover, play as Chase McCain, a police officer who's been tasked with going undercover to hunt down the notorious – and recently escaped – criminal Rex Fury and putting an end to his city-wide crime wave. With two player co-op, friends can explore the sprawling open-world metropolis that is LEGO® City, with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, car thieves to bust, hilarious movie references to discover, vehicles to drive, and hundreds of collectibles. LEGO CITY Undercover brings together witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humor to create a fun-filled experience for players of all ages to enjoy.
20. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned is a game developed by Rockstar North. It came out on 17-02-2009. It was published by Rockstar Games. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.
Leslie Benzies produced the game. It was scored by Stuart Hart.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned:
21. Farming Simulator 17
THE MOST COMPLETE FARMING SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE
Take on the role of a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 17! Immerse yourself in a huge open world loaded with new content: new environment, vehicles, animals, crops and gameplay mechanics!
Explore farming possibilities over hundreds of acres of land, including a detailed new North American environment. Drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including new brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Valtra or Massey Ferguson.
Harvest many types of crops, including for the first time sunflowers and soy beans. Take care of your livestock - cows, sheep, chickens and now pigs - take part in forestry, and sell your products to expand your farm! Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
Farming Simulator 17 offers rich online activities: play in co-operative multiplayer up to 16 players, and download mods created by the passionate community for unlimited content and an ever-evolving Farming Simulator 17 experience.
Categories in common with Farming Simulator 17: Simulation
22. Ash of Gods
Ash of Gods: Redemption is a turn-based RPG that combines tactical combat, CCG elements, and a constantly evolving story in which no one is safe from death, including the main characters.
Ash of Gods is the story of three separate protagonists rising in response to a centuries-old menace once thought to be mere folklore.
Ash of Gods’ storyline is constantly evolving in response to players’ choices, sometimes even resulting in death. But, the death of a character is not game over. Instead, the story moves forward with the death of that character and previous choices continuing to impact future events.
Combat in Ash of Gods is a blend of both traditional turn-based strategy and CCG gameplay. While individual tactics will depend upon the skills and classes of your characters, you will unlock and accumulate cards that have the power to unleash powerful abilities, sometimes altering the course of an entire battle.
WHAT MAKES ASH OF GODS UNIQUE
Decisions with Major ImpactsEvery decision, whether on or off the battlefield, has the capacity to alter the course of events and the fate of your party with major repercussions. But, even the death of your leader is not the end of your journey.
No Random Dice RollsThere are no dice throws to determine chance-to-hit or the force of a blow. In Ash of Gods, true tacticians must master the skills of their classes and harness the powers granted by their limited supplies of cards, or suffer the consequences.
AI that Adapts to YouAsh of Gods’ AI adapts to your style of play to ensure a consistently challenging experience with no room for cheap tactics or invincible team builds.
PvE and PvP MultiplayerWork with a friend to battle the AI in PvE challenges, or challenge other players and compete for a spot on the leaderboards. Unlock new characters, upgrades, and cards to customize your tactics even further.
Rewards for RiskExpend your own HP for a last-ditch attack. Go into battle with a smaller team to get better cards and quicker rounds. Take the shorter, but more dangerous route to save on resources. Ash of Gods rewards those willing to take the risks.
After 700 years, peace in Terminum is about to end. The Feast of the Spring Equinox is in full swing when the town bell begins to ring. Captain Thorn Brenin, the bodyguard Lo Pheng, the scribe Hopper Rouley, and many others, do not yet know that the reapers have returned and intend to drown the world in blood so that they may awaken the sleeping gods.
Written by the award-winning fantasy author, Sergey Malitsky, Ash of Gods is a story-rich game full of memorable characters, powerful dialogue, and deep lore. Malitsky is currently working on a new novel stemming from the events of Ash of Gods.
Inspired by the works of Ralph Bakshi (The Lord of the Rings), classical Disney animation, and the prolific Soviet studio, Soyuzmultfilm (The Snow Queen), Ash of Gods features intricately hand-drawn illustration and animation. Rotoscoping, a technique in which a scene is first filmed with a live actor to use as reference, instills every frame of animation with incredible detail and a true sense of life.
The original soundtrack is a collaboration of Adam Skorupa, Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, and Michal Cielecki, whose previous work includes The Witcher, Bulletstorm, Painkiller, EVE Online, Call of Juarez, and Shadow Warrior. Every track was recorded live by professional musicians, often using traditional instruments rarely encountered in contemporary recordings.
23. X2: The Threat
X²: The Threat is of a new generation of space simulator games, you play the role of Julian Gardna who continues the story set by X: Beyond The Frontier. The updated graphics engine gives the universe a fresher feel with newly designed ships and stations adding to the complexity of the universe.
- Explore: You can explore over 130 beautifully designed sectors occupied by nebulas that affect your ships and stations, asteroids you can mine for materials you can later sell on for profit.
- New Ships: Explore in over 60 ships of varying sizes from scout class ships to the much larger carrier class battleships.
- New Upgrades: Upgrade your ships systems with many more upgrades, and download new upgrades that make use of the new scripting engine designed specially for X².
- New Weapons: Add new weapons to your ship including the Ion Disruptor and Mass Driver, but also build factories that will develop these weapons and sell them to make a profit, expanding your own empire among the universe.
- New Missions: Take part in missions offered to you on each stations bulletin board, make money by defending convoys and destroy incoming Xenon fleets intent on destroying everything in their path.
But above all else, help to defend the universe from the Khaak, before they kill everyone and everything they come across.
24. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Eastern Europe, 2008. War has broken out on the borders of Russia and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghostsan elite handful of specially trained Green Berets, armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms... literally.
All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow's battlefields.
Multiplayer: Online or LAN multiplayer with up to 36 players.
Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
Gameplay: The total combat experience that teaches a deadly, realistic lesson in how to fight on tomorrow's battlefields.
Includes: 23 single-player missions, 11 multiplayer maps, and six multiplayer modes.
25. Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 8v8 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new extreme game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.Key features:
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer extreme game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.
- Receive a five star general ribbon for your main menu badge
- Receive an unique five star general achievement
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar visible to everyone during a match
- Receive an outstanding HUD element visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a slight XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock units faster
In 2013 the Central Europe (Ukraine, Kiev) witnessed a catastrophe. Everybody was mystified by its cause. What happened was beyond peoples comprehension. Somebody called it the collision of worlds or the stratification of two dimensions.
The major part of Ukraine turned into the zone of paranormal phenomena. Numbers of people were killed. Those who stayed alive and managed to leave the zone told improbable stories…the zone lived according to its own laws.
• Fierce battles Fight and defeat incredible bosses using spectacular and effective system of fast-action commands. Finish your enemies with style!
• Professionally choreographed moves There are various ways to deal with enemies at your disposal: dual-wielding swords, one- and two-handers, cluster weapon and a number of firearms. All moves are based on real-world fighting techniques and were captured using professional talent.
• Intriguing, immersive story A highly detailed world where every character has his own skeletons to hide and reasons to fight. Experience a number of unexpected plot twists leading to a surprising conclusion.
Cradle is a sci-fi first-person-view quest designed for the player to explore the surrounding world. The story is built around the relations of the protagonist and a mechanical girl who by quirk of fate found themselves amidst the desert. The player’s task is to repair the mechanical body of his companion and solve the mystery of the neglected entertainment park located not far from the yurt together.Key Features
Open World. Explore the mysterious and stylish world of the robotized Mongolia. Search the yurt, take a stroll down the river or head towards the entertainment park - this game has no fences you cannot overcome.Interactive Environment. Interact with objects - all of them bear a part of the story and most can be used in the gameplay.Living Characters. Communicate with NPCs. Owing to non-standard emotion display technology where actor eyes video is used, the NPCs in Cradle look as ‘live’ ones.Deep Story. Immerse into learning the thoroughly thought-out story. Every of its detail adds to the storyline, while a short newspaper slip accidentally found in the steppe could completely change the sense of the storyline.Varied Gameplay. Mix thoughtful exploration quests with bright and dynamic mini-games.Excquisite Soundtrack. Engulf the atmoshpere of mystery with the enchanting soundtrack of the game. Cradle contains 90 minutes of music including the meditative ambient, synthetic tracks and vocal compositions.Storyline
Thirty years ago in the mid-2040s the sweeping development of neuroscience stirred up the common anticipation of victory over aging and death. In 2047 the scientists of the Neurocopying Institute in Cologne run the first experiments on transferring human consciousness onto an artificial carrier. In the course of experiments a weird previously unregistered phenomenon was discovered - the copies of neurotic system of the test subjects awoken in the computational device began to self-destroy by immersing in a state of deep irrational fear.
The discovery of the mysterious phenomenon induced a string of events to have completely changed the society. Dozens of years later the question of the ‘Panic Attack’ nature still remains open. We do not know how far the researchers’ thought has led them in search of the answer, but we believe it hardly ever visited this Mongolian steppe.
Year 2076, Mongolia. You wake up in a yurt amidst the boundless steppes. You neither remember your name, nor are aware of how long you had slept. Who are you? Who is this mechanical girl sitting on the table and what is the number she has on her chest? Nearby there towers the dome of a neglected entertainment park. How did it appear in these desert lands? What has happened here? Look around and try to sort things out. You are to begin on a peculiar and a touching story.
28. Transport Fever
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.Game Features
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
29. FRONT MISSION EVOLVED
In the year 2171, the world is a changed place. The countries have merged into rival super nations called U.C.S. and O.C.U. The human race started a massive push into space by building orbital elevators to set up surveillance satellites to watch over their adversaries. However, tension rises when a U.C.S. orbital elevator is destroyed by unknown forces. Dylan Ramsey, a young engineer, finds himself quickly caught in a swirl of destruction, conspiracies and crumbling alliances in a new war brewing between the O.C.U. and the U.C.S.
- Third-Person Shooter Action - Fast-paced action awaits as players battle enemies in the concrete mazes of cities, the frozen wastes of the Antarctic and a host of unique locations.
- Customization Options - Players can strategize their combat by choosing from dozens of weapons, shoulder attachments, and wanzer parts to build a war machine that suits their play style.
- Online Multiplayer - FME is the first in its series to boast online multiplayer with a team-based mode with up to 4-on-4 wanzer-sized death matches.
- Over-the-Top Visuals - Features breathtaking CG movies by Visual Works, the cutting-edge studio whose previous work includes cut scenes for the acclaimed FINAL FANTASY® series.
- Battle Skills - Gain a tactical advantage over an opponent by equipping your weapons with a wide variety of different skills such as a corrosive or piercing shot.
- E.D.G.E. System - Activate the E.D.G.E. system on your wanzer to enter a state of high-performance overdrive by boosting its power and slowing down enemies.
30. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went to far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across
a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of
Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast,
blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach,
survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the
objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of
Resources are tough to come at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris
floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-
eating shark determined to end your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
Categories in common with Raft: Adventure
32. RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
RWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
33. GunZ 2: The Second Duel
GunZ 2: the Second DuelRediscovery of action shooting! We present to you GunZ 2: the Second Duel. GunZ 2 is an online action shooting game. GunZ 2 provides a whole new user experience that players have never seen from other games.Key FeaturesCompletely unique action gameplay
In this game, there is no limit on how players move. In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, a wall is not an obstacle yet another path that provide tactical advantages. You no longer have to hide behind walls when you encounter your enemies. You can rather climb up the walls around you to take higher ground or move into enemies’ blind spot to launch vigorous assault.
Unique classes with various tactics and strategies
It’s absolutely up to players to choose which class to play. Unique classes are fitted with its own Passive and Active skills. Become a silent assassin wielding a long katana, roam around in the battle ground freely with a giant shield, or burn enemies with flame-thrower. The choice is completely up to you. (3 classes will be available at launch, more classes will be continuously be added)
Weapons… More Weapons!
In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, you can choose from 200 different weapons sorted into 13 different categories. Especially unlike conventional FPS games, GunZ 2 provides unique melee weapons which bring maximum strategic variety. Each class has its own ultimate skill that can dramatically rescue a friendly unit from danger.
Save the day with friends!
Play Campaign Mode to fight against the notorious mega corporation with super-national power. Fight against the enemies with action you can experience only in GunZ 2: the Second Duel.
Yet, it’s available for beginners!
Even though it is fitted with such powerful action, maneuvering your character in GunZ 2: the Second Duel is extremely easy. To run on walls, simply point your cross-hair to the desired direction and tap on the jump key rhythmically. Such simply control makes up incredible fast-paced stylish action.
34. Stranded Deep
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play.
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- Generate an Infinite Number of Procedural Worlds - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes!
No two worlds are the same - You can generate a completely new and randomized world at any time. You can also mix your own maps created with the map editor in with the procedurally created maps in the world for a more customized experience. If you feel like sharing, you can even share your world seed with other players.
* Please note, currently the generated world size is limited to 6.25km2 but the final world size will be much larger.
- Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
- Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
- Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
- Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
- Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
- Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
- Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
- Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
- Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
- More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
- An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
- Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
- Occulus Rift Support
- Controller Support
- Much more! - See our website for more details, http://www.beamteamgames.com
35. S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (Shooter)
S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 is a fast-paced, action-packed shooter based on the Unreal Engine 3. The game features a wide range of game modes, tons of maps and a huge selection of weapons.
The game comes with regular content updates including new maps, game modes, weapons and other improvements!Key Features:
- Over 20 maps covering a wide range of locales, spanning everything from deserts through to winter landscapes.
- A ton of game modes – including PvE modes and the unique Hero mode:
- Single Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch
- AI Team Deathmatch
- Hardcore (increased damage, no HUD)
- and more…
- Single Deathmatch
- Cool weapons to suit every playing style – from pistols through to heavy machine guns.
- A plethora of options to change the appearance of your character and weapons.
- Special clan features: weekly rankings, clan logo designs, and of course T-shirts so you can show your allegiance in the game!
- eSports: The game's fast and competitive nature makes it perfect for eSports competition, with Gameforge providing full support to the community, e.g. with the specially dedicated area on the official S.K.I.L.L. website.
36. Infestation: Survivor Stories Classic
Infestation: Survivor Stories is a Survival Horror MMO that immerses players in a zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic world in which a viral outbreak has decimated the human population leaving in its wake, a nightmare of epic proportion.
- A Huge Persistent World: This is an nonlinear open world game
- Explore, Scavenge, Kill, Survive: You are one of the few survivors and must navigate the desolate countryside exploring cities and scavenging for items
- Group with other players to increase your chances of survival
- Combination of First-Person and Third Person Perspectives
- Meld of PVE (Player versus Environment) and PVP (Player versus Player)
- Safe Settlements where Players can access their global inventory
- Create your own Clans
- Reputation system – Choose to become a lawman or bandit
- Leave Messages for friends in the game world with a time capsule
- Immersive environment with unique and spine chilling sound effects
- Huge variation of melee and firearm weapon types
37. Ys SEVEN
Originally released as a PSP exclusive, Ys SEVEN was the first fully 3D Ys title, the first Ys title to include a party-based battle system allowing players to swap control of characters in real-time, and the most story-heavy Ys game of its time.
This original PC port presents the game in full upscaled HD with a wide variety of resolution options, smooth 60 fps gameplay, full Steamworks integration featuring a variety of new achievements, and even a revised localization to ensure players receive the most immersive gaming experience possible.
Join redheaded adventurer Adol Christin and his loyal companion, Dogi, as they make good use of their pirate connections from adventures past to weigh anchor in the bustling port city of Altago – a former world trading capital that was cut off from foreign visitation for far too long by an all-too-recently ended war with the Romun empire.
The people of Altago are still distrustful of foreigners, and the land is crawling with monstrous creatures who are invulnerable to standard steel, rendering Adol’s tried and true arsenal of weapons from games past ineffective. Forced to rearm and retrain from scratch – and to prove his worth to this new country’s somewhat xenophobic populace – Adol takes up a king’s quest to explore a nearby set of ruins, only to find himself embroiled in a high-stakes game of appeasing ancient dragons and saving the world… yet again.
Along the way, he’ll meet a variety of companions old and new who will join him in his quest via the newly introduced party system, wherein up to three characters may be controlled at any one time. Only by mastering the use of pierce, slash, and thrust attacks, as well as dozens of unique skills, quick dodging, “flash guarding,” and more can Adol and his team uncover the mystery of the Five Great Dragons, the five ancient tribes of Altago, and the recent string of earthquakes that threaten to tear apart this ancient and storied land.
Come take part in the first Ys adventure of the modern era! The frenetic challenges and massive bosses that made this historic series famous are back, and they’re bigger than ever.
Make SEVEN your lucky number!Key Features:
- Fast, real-time combat with dozens of unique abilities, both physical and magical
- A brand new party system allowing for up to three playable characters at once, including Adol’s loyal sidekick Dogi and fan-favorite mercenary Geis from Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
- Enormous screen-filling bosses set to quintessentially Ys rock music composed by the legendary Falcom Sound Team jdk
- One of the most complex and involving storylines of the entire series, spanning well over 20 hours’ worth of gameplay
- Upscaled HD graphics and consistent 60 fps framerate bring this former PSP-exclusive title up to modern PC standards
- Full Steamworks integration, including a bevy of new achievements
38. Red Crucible: Firestorm
Compete with friends or players from around the globe using some of the world's deadliest modern weapons and vehicles. Play with up to 24 players in unique arenas designed for infantry, vehicle, and air combat.
- Search and Destroy
- Team Deathmatch: Resources "TDR"
- Team Deathmatch: Armored "TDA"
The world ended on the day the bombs fell. Since then, it’s always been like this: disease, hunger, death. The ruling Aristocrats — a faceless oligarchy that controls all resources — have unchallenged authority. There’s never enough food, water, or vaccine to go around. The rich receive regular doses of vaccinations in exchange for their unconditional government support. The poor live in fear, superstition, and squalor until they die.
Amy Wellard, a young woman reluctantly working for the government to qualify for the vaccine lottery, believes there’s a cure — and she’s going to find it. Even if it costs her her life.
40. Sea Dogs: To Each His Own
1654 AC. The Caribbean. A place of opportunities and mysteries. Take a role of Charles de Maure - a young French noble who arrived to the New World to assist his brother. What seemed to be a simple family matter, turned into a lifelong adventure. This is a story of the noble idler who became the most powerful man of the Caribbean. Riches, titles, power, romance - the ultimate booty awaits, it is up to you how to get it all. Become a pirate and terrorize the archipelago, take prizes in the sea and plunder cities. Or try to keep hands mostly clean - trade both goods and information, work for the state and help the folk. Get a ship, arm yourself, gather a crew of your dream and find love. The New World is way too vast, too dangerous to explore it alone and there are always consequences for the choices you make!
- Naval warfare, both challenging and rewarding
- Self-reliant and replayable story mode (over 70 hours of gameplay)
- Remastered in-game art and improved visuals (textures, models etc.)
- Challenging AI, crafting, trading, fighting, gambling
- Freeplay mode, endless as an ocean
- Hundreds of items and weapons
Categories in common with Sea Dogs: To Each His Own: Role Playing
41. Citadel: Forged with Fire
Citadel: Forged With Fire is a massive online sandbox RPG with elements of magic, spellcasting and inter-kingdom conflict. As a newly minted apprentice of the magic arts, you will set off to investigate the dangerous world of Ignus. Your goal: create a name for yourself and achieve notoriety and power among the land’s ruling Houses.
You have complete freedom to pursue your own destiny; hatch plots of trickery and deceit to ascend the ranks among allies and enemies, become an infamous hunter of other players, build massive and unique castles, tame mighty beasts to do your bidding, and visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history. The path to ultimate power and influence is yours to choose.
Welcome to the magical world of Ignus: a 36 square kilometer landmass of sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps and frozen tundra. Leave no stone unturned as you explore dangerous caves and ancient ruins to recover powerful artifacts and uncover a rich history spanning thousands of years. Embark on a journey across the land to find the perfect place for you and your allies to call home.
Master a diverse range of powerful spells. Use the Extract spell to quickly harvest the world’s bountiful resources, bring meteors down from the heavens with Conflagration, or lift and throw an entire castle with Telekinesis. Discover your conduit of choice among a huge selection of mystic wands and staves, magically imbued axes, swords, maces and hammers, and enchanted gauntlets.
Align your efforts with fellow Warlocks to create a mighty House. Create an internal hierarchy of power, design and plant your own House flag, share your resources to build huge castles and team up to hunt legendary creatures. Wage war with opposing Houses or hatch plans of deceit and trickery to cause internal chaos and ascend the ranks within your own.
Use the Pacify spell to tame ferocious creatures and amass an army of minions. Tamed companions will gain experience and grow with you as you travel the world and triumph in battle. Siege an enemy fortress with a horde of savage Orcs, ride Horses and Direwolves to quickly traverse the vast landscape, or rain fiery death upon your enemies from the back of a Dragon!
Construct your Dream Castle using hundreds of structural pieces found within a flexible and easy-to-use building editor, or take advantage of the dynamic destruction engine and crush someone else’s. Enhance your fortress with magical structures like defensive shields, attack towers, mana pools and respawn stones. Unlock new fortification materials and building features as you level up: with so many materials and pieces to work with the only limit is your imagination.
Are you an old, bearded and wise Warlock or are you a young, ambitious and strong-willed Mage? Create your own style with a huge variety of clothing and weapon options. Discover a near limitless variety among these items’ stats with Citadel’s rich and deep loot generation system; every loot pull is different and ensures that fighting monsters and exploring dungeons is a constantly rewarding and memorable experience.
Why walk when you can fly? Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies. Enjoy the convenience of a custom-crafted broomstick, tame and mount airborne companions like dragons and giant eagles, or use alchemy to concoct potent elixirs allowing flight without the aid of beast or broom.
42. City Car Driving
City Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of ex treme driving and counter accident training.Key Benefits:
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
43. AdventureQuest 3D
AdventureQuest 3D is an inspired re-imagining of the original 2D flash web browser games. BATTLE ON!
A true cross-platform massively multiplayer game that allows you to play your character, on the same world as your friends, from your PC, Mac, Android, and Apple iOS devices.
Set in the most dangerous era of AdventureQuest's timeline, the world has come under attack by a mysterious new threat. Answer the call and travel to the legendary town of Battleon where you will discover unusual characters, incredible adventures, \horrifying puns, and a world story line so big that you will have to help us write it as we go... did we mention regular updates?FEATURES Cross-Platorm - Play your character, on the same world, from your PC, Mac, Android, Apple iOS phones & tablets.
Real Time Combat
Evolving World - regular updates with new stories, areas, monsters and weapons
44. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Sired in an act of vampire insurrection, your existence ignites the war for Seattle's blood trade. Enter uneasy alliances with the creatures who control the city and uncover the sprawling conspiracy which plunged Seattle into a bloody civil war between powerful vampire factions.
♞Become the Ultimate Vampire
Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.
♝Descend into Seattle’s Dark Heart and Survive the Vampire Elite
Seattle has always been run by vampires. Hunt your prey across Seattle locations faithfully reimagined in the World of Darkness. Meet the old blood founders present since the city’s birth and the new blood steering the tech money redefining the city. Everyone has hidden agendas - so choose your allies wisely.
♚Enter into Uneasy Alliances
Choose a side among competing factions, each with their own unique traits and stories, in the war for Seattle’s blood trade. The world will judge you by the company you keep, but remember no one’s hands stay clean forever.
♛Experience the Story
Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2 brings the ambitions of the first game to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.
The universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place.... the universe is yours.
Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience.
Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.Key Features:
- Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies - The universe is massive. It'd take approximately 10,000 years to cross from one end to the other! Singleplayer and Multiplayer worlds can be heavily customised with our extensive config options.
- Developed for scalability- We have a broad range of graphical and performance options that cater to our low-end users as well as those with heavy rigs and servers.
- Advanced Build Tools - Powerful and easy to use building tools, quickly design awesome ships, stations and bases. Including functions: Copy & paste, undo, redo, replace, symmetry modes, shape assistance systems (spheres, cycles, torus and more) and rotation of templates.
- Modular Weapon Systems - Combine weapon systems for countless configurations of weapons. From sniper beams to swarm missiles.
- Comprehensive Rail & Logic Systems - Use the rail system to build moving parts. You can do anything from simple elevators, sliding or rotating doors, to complex cranes.
Tinker with our logic systems to control any system in the game, be it weapons, lights, rails, or explosives. Logic covers all basic gate types for convenient use (AND, OR, NOT, DELAY, Flip-Flop), allows in flight control and wireless connections between entities. You can use it for simple things like timers, switches, buttons. Or, build complex systems like working clocks and even a real CPU.
- Community multiplayer (dedicated servers) - Play with others in our community hosted servers. Our configs allow administrators to customise core game mechanics for a tailored experience. Most settings can be tweaked to squeeze the best performance out of hardware.
- Platform independent (Windows, Linux, Mac) - StarMade is completely platform independent. We support the three most widely used operating systems.
- Free to play in alpha - We offer the full game free to play while in alpha development. Play our game through this period for free while in return we receive invaluable feedback and bug reports.
46. Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre is the (far too) long awaited follow up to Buckets of Blood. Now you can continue the cartoon-style third person battle online and battle your friends, enemies or even frenemies across 6 maps and various modes. Reduce the never-ending army of a non-descriptive country to a bloody, meaty pulp (with extra zest!) as legionnaires of an even less described country.
So what are you waiting for, get ready to make mince meat of other players, battle endless forces, determine the biologic equation, host a nice pick nick or swim in the ocean.Key Features:
- Battle waves of enemy AI with the 4 player co-op or go head to head up to 8 players in the team deathmatch or domination mode.
- 6 map mix of classic BoB action and brand new environments.
- Steam achievements like the assclown where all your friends can see that you spent time honking your clown nose 500 frigging times.
- Own Foreign LegionBuckets of Blood? Sync your steam cloud save and import your progression into the game!
- Using the steam friends system, you can easily invite your friends to a not so friendly game or use the open lobby system to insult and play with other players you will never meet.
- DJ TRILT soundtrack featuring new and remixed songs of the original game.
- PC and Mac can play together or fight to determine which is the better OS
- 18+ game and we made sure to get that rating. So expect everything you might expect with a rating like that ;)
Newly self-aware, I.R.I.S. the martial-arts wielding assassin motorcycle, has begun a cross-continent escape to freedom. I.R.I.S.’s only ally is her engineer Pablo, who gets conscripted into the quest after his pant leg gets caught in her chassis. Hunted by the psychopathic motorcycle S.P.I.K.E. and a multinational weapons cartel, I.R.I.S. and Pablo face long odds, but they are riding for ‘Murica and freedom - so how can they lose?
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
49. The Long Journey Home
There are a million worlds in the galaxy. Only one of them is Home.
It was supposed to be a short test run - a quick flight to Alpha Centauri and back. But when mankind’s first experimental jump drive goes wrong, a misfit crew finds itself trapped on the wrong side of the universe - alone, injured, falling apart. The only way back… is through.
Explore an endlessly shifting universe. Form alliances with strange aliens, from the noble Wolphax Knights to cruel-minded Ilitza slaver empire. Harness your crew’s skills in everything from research to archeology to diplomacy. Learn the laws of an often hostile universe, and make tough decisions that may change it forever. Do whatever it takes to get back to Earth.
The Long Journey Home combines the endless freedom of space with a new open questing system that always leaves you in command. Deliver the stranded Glukkt to his homeworld as he asks, or to your new slaver friends? Attempt to make allies with everyone, or pin your hopes on the tougher races, and hope they never turn on you? Jump by jump, make hard decisions and live with the consequences, in a universe that is never the same twice.
One mission. Endless adventures.
Where will your Journey take you?Features
Explore a living, procedurally generated universe inspired by both classic and modern Science Fiction. Meet different aliens. Find different stories. Take different risks. Learn the secrets of the universe and with them, new possibilities.
Raid alien tombs full of traps and treasure. Compete in the galaxy’s greatest combat tournament. Find and research strange artifacts, and use your crew’s skills to find out whether that old skull is just a piece of bone, or the Holy Grail of an aggressive new species.
A crew worth leading
Choose four out of ten experts, all with personality as well as specialties. Far from just stats, you’ll come to know them as they share their feelings, their fears, their excitement and their concerns on the trip and your decisions. Learn how best to use their skills to help the others… and who might be willing to sacrifice themselves to get the others back Home.
This game is a FPS game.
Operations differ in the real world and in Paradise virtual space.
The player who is private detective is asked to investigate Paradise Corporation by a police detective.
He decided to go to the place of the first customer of Paradise Corporation.
(PARADISE is modeled after V*lve corporation)
In the real world, player mainly explores.
Player explores the true purpose of the Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Zoom: Right Click
Jump: Space Key
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
In the virtual world of Paradise, player mainly fights.
Every time you plug into the paradise system, you may feel a strange sensation in the virtual world of Paradise.
Walk: W, A, S, D
Run: Shift key
Next Weapon: Q, E, Mouse Wheel
Targeting: Right Click
Quick grenade: G
Toggle help display: H
Lean: Z, X
Jump: Space Key
Turn off the mouse cursor: Right Click
To bring up the Pause menu, press the ESC key.
To skip the cut scene, press the space key.
There are few conversation scenes, but this game emphasizes on atmosphere.
Select the language on the first menu screen. You can read the contents and the key operation explanation of the game.
When the "PLAY" button is pressed, the screen becomes full screen and the game starts.
The joystick and controller may operate if you set the key assignment by yourself.
All music is original composition.
You need a graphic board on your computer to play this game.
(The game is under development. Image and video uses the one of the middle of the development.)
Japanese government authorized Japan orphanages Foundation official sponsorPart of the sales proceeds will be donated to children's homes. Visit the official site for more information.
Previous work is here