Games Like Grand Theft Auto IV
Category: Adventure , Action,
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3,
Trying to find games like Grand Theft Auto IV? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Grand Theft Auto IV, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Grand Theft Auto IV that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for PC
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox One
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for PlayStation 4
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for iOS
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Android
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for macOS
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Linux
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Nintendo DS
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for PlayStation 3
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for PlayStation 2
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for PlayStation
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for PS Vita
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for PSP
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Wii U
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Wii
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for GameCube
- Game like Grand Theft Auto IV for Game Boy Advance
Games Like Grand Theft Auto IV: Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition,Saints Row: The Third,Far Cry 4,Life is Strange: Before The Storm,STRIDER,Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction,Obscure: The Aftermath,Bum Simulator,Dieselpunk Wars,Assassin's Creed Syndicate
1. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!
A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all.
Dive into the Definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
Two more playable characters join the fray!
• Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
• Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
2. Saints Row: The Third
Welcome to Steelport, a city that’s been torn by the three violent gangs. And seemingly, only another violent gang can stop them. After merging with Ultor Corporation after the events of the second game, Boss and his lieutenants became a corporation of their own. And now, after a run-in with the corrupt police forces, when they’re in the hands of the Syndicate, alone and cut out from the gathered wealth and support, 3rd Street Saints have to start from the bottom.
While being a third person action adventure game, Saints Row: the Third is described by developers as the game that has everything in it. While the base game is reminiscent of GTA type of games mechanically, shifting tone and frantic story create the comedic and exciting atmosphere. A long line of DLC adding to the game not only unique missions, even by the Saints Row standards, but customization items, transport, and outfits. Reviews adore the lack of serious tone and gritty realism.
3. Far Cry 4
Far Cry 4 is a first-person shooter, which inherits traditions of the original Far Cry franchise. However, the plot of the fourth chapter is unique and has no direct references to the previous games of the series. The story is now set in the Far East, where the new main character Ajay Gale joins the opposition fighting the dictatorship. The open world lets players explore the entire environment of Kyrat – a tiny fictional region hidden in towering Himalayas. Ajay as a Kyrati-American travels to Kyrat to scatter the ashes of his mother in her motherland, but suddenly things go the wrong way, and he finds himself in the middle of the civil war between the powerful dictator Pagan Min and rebels from the Golden Path founded by his father. As the story progresses, players get new weaponry and equipment or customize the ones they have. From the very beginning, the whole map is not available, so to progress and to complete the story players have to open all the game areas by “activating” bell towers (traditional Far Cry mechanic) for establishing the Golden Path’s radio propaganda and defeating enemies’ fortresses.
4. Life is Strange: Before The Storm
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a three-part episodic prequel to Life is Strange, an interactive movie adventure game. It’s a tribute to Chloe Price, one of the protagonists of the original game. While the core mechanics stays the same as you need to interact with items and make decisions, the key feature has changed. Instead of rewinding time you can use the Backtalk option - Chloe’s ability to talk out the opponent.
The story develops around Chloe’s relationship with Rachel Amber. While ditching the school with her girlfriend, Chloe gets involved in a drug accident. The game features characters from the original title and introduces several new heroes. The plot depends on the decisions you make through the game. The story has multiple endings with several changings in side arcs.
The game also features improved graphics, Chloe’s customizable outfit that affects her interaction with people, and the ability to change the environment with tags and graffiti.
Strider is a platforming hack and slash game developed by Double Helix Games. The game is a reboot of 1989 title, yet the developers didn't intend the game to be viewed as one.
The title retells the original game's story. In the dystopian future, the best assassin of an organization called Strider is sent to eliminate the dictatorship of Grandmaster Melo who took over Earth and is now based in Kazakh City.
Strider features fast combat with the element of acrobatics. Similar to the original NES game, it is an intense side-scrolling action title. The players are free to explore Kazakh City in order to obtain new abilities and equipment. There are also several pickups scattered across the level. The pickups were intended to be found and collected rather than being temporary bonuses.
The game features three modes: Story Mode, Beacon Run, where the players have to reach multiple checkpoints as fast as possible, and Survival where players are put up against waves of enemies. The game features a ranking system and public leaderboards.
6. Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction brings a new dimension to high speed destruction racing.
Feel the adrenaline pulse through your veins as you barrel through insane race tracks against monster trucks, race cars, off road vehicles and much more.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is demolition racing at its extreme. Real world physics with 9 different game modes, and over 47 different vehicles available. Players may choose to race, smash and destroy their opponents in a wide variety of online and offline options.
Lay waste to farm houses, fences, and then wreak havoc in a Detroit suburb, race up the walls in giant waste disposal sewers. Let the chaos begin as you race through over 60 different tracks, narrowly avoiding wrecking balls, Double Decker buses and much more.
Create as much destruction in the all new monster tuck mode.
Choose from 20 different playable characters, select your weapon from the 47 available vehicles! Create as much Chaos & Destruction! In stuntman mode anarchy rules create havoc with some rag doll fun.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction offers more vehicles, game modes and different ways to demolish your opponents before crossing the finish line.Key features:
- Physics Engine capable of delivering over 20,000 fully destructible objects on every track
- 47 vehicles with everything from muscle cars, monster trucks, tanks, bulldozers and more
- 9 game modes plus challenge mode that incorporates all game modes into one 62 track race
- 10 racing environments with 62 different race tracks
- 3 stunt mode environments with 12 stunt tracks
- 9 Destruction Derby Battle environments
- All new Monster Truck, Nightshift, Off Road, and Speed modes
- 8 multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players
- Force Feedback support for racing wheels
- Larger Destruction Derbies with 24 players
- Complete Chaos in Off-Road Mode
- Complete Destruction in All new Monster Truck Mode
- Head to Head in nightmarish, thunderous, rainy, fog weather in Night Shift Mode
7. Obscure: The Aftermath
Two years ago at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac principal. Some of them survived that terrible night, while most others perished. The survivors have since picked up their lives and joined college.
But something strange is now happening at Fallcreek University...
Black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, students discovered a dangerous substance that induces strange but vivid dreams. A handful of students soon find out that there is more to the
flowers than anyone could have ever expected. When the seeds finally
germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...
8. Bum Simulator
Get a job or get revenge!
You lost everything and ended up on the streets. What will you do? Adapt and survive? Take revenge on those responsible? Become an urban legend? Get a job and start over? Countless possibilities await!
Apart from your day-to-day survival you can enjoy many unique activities:
Discover your inner bum powers
Tame the infamous city pigeons
Solve the mystery of sewer rat people
Learn the secrets of Alcohol Alchemy
...and much more!
Dirty alleys, city streets, pawn shops, central park, subway and rat infested sewers. You can go wherever you want and whenever you like. Enjoy the open, crazy, urban sandbox. There are many secrets to uncover and achievements to unlock. Each location houses interesting characters with personal story lines and quests. There's no place for boredom in bum's life!
9. Dieselpunk WarsDieselpunk Wars is about building vehicles and use they to defeat other constructions or achieve specific goal. Good ship design must consider hull shape for receive low drag, gun placement to get best fire cover, security viable parts from enemies fire, place enough propellers, engines to make it move fast enough etc, etc. Now it has a growing number of over 150 construction elements.
Sandbox mode will allow to build and test multiple vehicle or fortress, spawn saved constructions as enemies. There are also a series of scenarios tutorials and challenges with specific win and lose conditions and limited build budget. It will be also multiplayer, in which players can check whose vehicle is better.
Other interesting game mode will be total battle simulation, with possibility to spawn any number of AI controlled, saved construction, divide they to two armies and start mayhem.
During early access new campaign mode will come, with big open living world from perspective of world map, with cities, ports, fraction and NPC fleets moving between them, in case of battle, ships from engaged sides will be spawned in simulation.
Most important part of any ship is it core block, there can be only one and its destruction destroys whole vehicle, every block must have connection to core. Each element have own hit points, vulnerability of fire, impact form collision or explosion, some can be flooded or lose its lift. Each destroyed element change ship's combat capabilities so different blocks placement can improve ship survivability and efficiency. Many neutral building and trees on map can be destruct during confrontation between mechanical steel monsters.
Each weapons is separate object with own physics, before shoot they try aim with consideration of its limit and checking if they don't hit or collide with their own vehicle. Weapons types include many variant of artillery, rockets, machine guns, flamethrowers, torpedo launchers, bombs, depth charges and radical close combat weapons. Unique weapons is harpoon, can grab and pull enemies or pull own ship to ground to speed up or work as anchor.
Shape and size of vehicle hull affect of air and water drag, ship with lots of slope angles will be faster than brick like. Some blocks generate buoyancy or lift, center of it must be balanced with center of mass. Ocean has a realistic wave simulation, there is also a wind that can be used by sail.
Game have quite realistic gun ballistic and armor penetration mechanic, angled armor have better protection from piercing and can ricochet bullets. For many blocks you can change the type of material it is made of, materials have different weights and resistances . Enemy ships can behavior different depend of its weapons and goals, can keep distance, move on back of enemies, strive for brutal ramming.
Each construction have own detection range parameter and view range in four directions depends of size and placement od spoting elements. Game checks whether one ship see another by compare they detect - view range and by checking line of sight. So is possible to create sneaky vehicle or make enemy blinded.
10. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
In 2015, the characters Shaun and Rebecca penetrate into one of the offices of "Abstergo industries", which is located in London, where they install bugs. There they find information that Abstergo looks through the life of British Assassins Jacob and Evie Frye, hoping to find a Piece of Eden hidden in London.
In the centre of the story of the past are the twin assassins Jacob and Evie Frye. They go to London to put their orders there and at the same time to find a Piece of Eden.
However, a more exciting innovation in the mechanics of Syndicate was the harpoon. It is actively used during a secretive passage - harpoon allows you to change position and save time instantly.
Another important aspect of the game is the gang. You can spend money and resources not only on yourself but also on your allies. By investing in the development of Rooks, you will help them to sabotage the Gallows. Outside the story, the campaign begins classic Assassin's Creed: towers, the liberation of territories and a lot of third-party jobs.
11. Quantum Break
Quantum Break is an adventure third-person action game.
The game's plot revolves around the fictional Northern American University called Riverport. The main character of the game - a young guy Jack, who discovered the ability to control the time after a failed experiment. Jack begins to hunt the organisation called "Monarch", whose founder, Paul Serene, also has a unique ability - he can see alternative futures. Jack has all the forces to confront the "Monarch", using the newly acquired forces to understand what happened during this mystical experiment.
In the game, besides the usual cut scenes, added the same series with short episodes that reveal the plot of the project. Details of each set may vary depending on what decisions players make at any given time. It is a shooter with elements of shelters. The player will need to do a lot of manipulations with time to overcome obstacles in its path.
12. Just Cause 2
Just Cause II follows a story of Rico Rodriguez, who arrives yet on another fictional island. Previously being on the Caribbean, now he is coming to Panau - an island in Southeast Asia. This time, Rico has to overthrow the dictatorial regime with its leader, Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon. When Rico arrives at the island, he discovers three criminal gangs: The Roaches, The Reapers and the Ular Boys. In order to prevail, Rico has to fight all of the three fractions as well.
One of the key features of the game is speed. This game is filled with adrenaline and ways of doing things very fastly. A wide variety of vehicles such as planes, boats, cars and other. A grappling hook is also available for the player as he can make his character fly around like Spider-Man or tie enemies to each other. There is a big choice of weaponry as well - you can have a pistol, two pistols, auto-rifles or even a grenade launcher! Having an open world map provides a player with experience do whatever they please - flying around, making missions or just discovering new things on the island.
13. Devil May Cry 5
Devil May Cry 5 is the sixth game in the Devil May Cry franchise and the fifth in its main series.
The game continues the plot of Devil May Cry 2. The demonic threat seems to have been forgotten, but the demons return, and there are new accidents around the world. Nero and Dante have parted ways, and Nero established his own agency. He also received a new robotic arm made by his engineer Nico. It replaces his Devil Bringer prosthetic that was stolen by a villain. At the beginning of the game, Nero rides his van to Red Grave City in which a demonic tree appeared. At the same time, Dante has a new client, a mysterious V, who hires him to investigate the demonic attacks.
As usual in the Devil May Cry series, the player controls his or her character from the third person view. The game features three playable characters. Dante and Nero make a return, and V is newly introduced. Each of the three characters has a unique fighting style. Nero's prosthetic hand allows him to use a variety of options, such as pulling his enemies closer. Nero also uses his legendary weapons, the gun called “Blue Rose” and the sword named “Red Queen”. Dante, as usual, fights with his swords Rebellion and Sparda, as well as a variety of new weapons, such as chainsaws and a motorcycle. V uses a walking cane as a weapon.
14. Resident Evil 6
Bioterrorism ... Terrorists infect the US President with a vaccine that makes him an aggressive zombie. And one of the heroes of the game will have to kill him. Behind the terrorists, there is a mafia organisation that wants to hide the truth about the impossibility to control the biological weapons developed by it, which turns people into zombies. Bioterrorists opposed by a detachment of special forces - it serves two other characters.
The action of the game periodically turns from a personal vendetta into a global catastrophe and back. One President-zombie is replaced by whole cities of infected. Zombies and mutants, bioterrorists, special forces and mercenaries - they all act constantly, fight and survive in open territories and secret bases.
In total, you can play for seven characters, including a woman - the head of terrorists. Four story campaigns, after going through one line of the plot, you can choose another lens and see the events from a different perspective.
There are many enemies, but ammunition drops out of them after death. The more dangerous is the enemy, the more ammo is dropped. In hand-to-hand combat, various combo attacks help. The complete passage of the game is described as approximately 25 hours of pure action.
15. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Essentially a tech demo, “Half-Life 2: Lost Coast” sole purpose was to show off the new high-dynamic-range-rendering of the Source engine, it was a welcome addition to the franchise. It’s a free addition to the game that can be downloaded through Steam by the owners of Half-Life 2. Gordon Freeman founds himself near a group of decaying piers, fully armed and ready to explore the monastery above him, fighting through the Combine forces.
High-dynamic-range-rendering introduced realistic lighting effects to the game, emulating even camera’s overexposure to the bright light, which was eventually moved to the main game. Lost Coast story is conveyed without cutscenes, every part of the level is tailored specifically to demonstrate the changes, made by developers. Even though it was originally created for the Half-Life 2, it was removed from the main game, alongside some minor story details. It’s not a full standalone game and wasn’t intended as one.
16. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
New take in the Souls series. This time players are offered to overcome the immense difficulties in the kingdom of Drangleic. On the way to becoming human again, the hero must obtain a few greater souls. Gamers will experience player versus environment as well as player versus player gameplay using dedicated server technology. Invite your friends, fight your foes and survive your way through harsh medieval fantasy land.
The game shares with the first installment in the series the engine and game universe but is not connected in terms of story. Known for its difficulty the game offers players unbeatable challenge. Bad play is severely punished by the game: each time player dies game protagonist loses a bit of maximum health just like in Demon’s Souls.
Scholar of the First Sin bundles all previous DLCs for Dark Souls II as well as visual upgrades, new features and content.
17. Murdered: Soul Suspect
The hero is a policeman, talented and devoted to duty. But there is a clarification - this is a dead policeman, killed because of his work, but he did not leave the world, he turned into a ghost and did not lose his passion for investigations.
A hero can do many things in our world, but not all. Can be present everywhere and even pass through the walls (but not in closed houses, only through open doors and windows). Can see what ordinary people see, read, think. But he can not take and move things, cannot talk with living people - for actions with objects and communication he has to find a girl-medium.
In the game, you need to collect evidence and draw conclusions from this. Ways to extract proof are sometimes very exotic. For example, a hero can penetrate the memory of a witness and find there information that the witness himself cannot remember. The hero can meet other ghosts, who were once people and killed - after talking with them, you can learn about the circumstances of this.
Finding evidence and reasoning is not the only thing that you have to do. The hero can be killed a second time, and it will be definitive - some disembodied beings seek to destroy the hero's soul. But they are vulnerable, and the hero can kill them.
18. GRID 2
GRID 2 is a racing game, the sequel to Race Driver: GRID.
In the centre of the "story" GRID 2 is a racing championship, which we gradually promote around the world. Money is not needed, the main thing is to conquer the audience. The race will be held in such places as Paris, Hong Kong, Chicago, Dubai, etc. All the tracks, drivers, teams, cars and sponsors in the game are real.
Compared to GRID (the first part of the series), there are more modes. There were races on the so-called "Checkpoint", endurance race and other several options. And the significant thing now that there is no driving on the rails, sudden acceleration of rivals and unpunished wiping of bumpers (also, damage to the machine is not displayed on the screen, it is necessary to focus on its behaviour and the replica of racing engineer).
The main feature of GRID is time rewinding. The number of rewinds is limited, but with this, you can save yourself from a fatal outcome.
19. STAR WARS Battlefront 2 (2005)
Battlefront II has a lot of similar elements with its predecessor, though, some new game mechanics were added. The primary goal, as in the previous part, for most missions, is the elimination of the enemy unit, however, in the campaign mode, a variety of combat tasks is now available, and the implementation of them is the key to victory.
The differences between Battlefront II and Battlefront mainly relate to increasing the number of game modes (campaign, galaxy conquest, instant action, challenges and multiplayer), the ability to play for different heroes and villains, the presence of the ability to sprint and to flip ahead.
Throughout the game, there is a battle between two armies. But the action can be different (it all depends on the selected mode and version of the game). Also in some cases, there is a so-called Fake Console, which allows the player to edit the parameters of the battle on his discretion. Battles can take place both on the planets themselves and in outer space in the orbit of these planets.
20. Bully: Scholarship Edition
Set in Bullworth Academy, a fictional British private school, this game tells about school bullying and the troublesome period of growing to adolescence. You assume the role of Jimmy Hopkins, a 15-year-old boy and a “problem child”, who was already kicked out of many schools for his misbehavior.
Gameplay in Bully is reminiscent of that in Grand Theft Auto games (made by the same Rockstar Games), albeit on a smaller scale. You, as Jimmy, walk around an open world of Bullworth Academy and its surroundings, finding new optional missions that may get you into trouble and fun at the same time. You can pick fights with other hooligans, fire at your schoolmates with a slingshot, drop stink bombs, ride a skateboard, and break into others’ lockers, as long as you don’t get caught by the teachers. You will also attend classes and perform exercises, which are rendered as mini-games. A smaller world, compared to GTA, means fewer characters, but each major character is interactive, fleshed out, and unique. The characters are split between several factions, or “cliques”, and Jimmy will have to complete specific missions to earn their respect. Completed tasks will also provide Jimmy with trophies that he will store in his room to commemorate his successes.
21. Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition is the second major installment of Assassin’s Creed series and the first with the main protagonist named Ezio. The first game in the series called Assassin’s Creed was praised for its mechanics and interesting setting yet it was highly criticized for being too repetitive and boring. It took 2 long years for Ubisoft to repair their mistakes and that resulted in Assassin’s Creed II. Now, the game looks a lot better not only graphical bus also gameplay-wise. It became much more interesting and epic.
Assassin’s Creed II offers a fictional history setting which as in all the others games in franchise tells a story about the never-ending war between assassins and the Knights Templars who want to control the world. The story of the game is set in modern times and it fallows Desmond Miles who once again has to go into the machine called Animus to relive his genetic memories of his ancestor who now is Ezio Auditore da Firenze. The main story takes place in Italy during the Renaissance period in the 15th and early 16th century. Cities of Florence, Venice, Tuscany and Forli are fully explorable. Ezio fights those who betrayed his family and the player is kindly welcomed to experience this epic story as the Ezio himself.
22. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
One could call Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days a modern art project and be correct. Dog Days is the continuation of infamous Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. This time the player controls Lynch - a psychopath who now lives in Hong-Kong with his love Xiu. Kane, the protagonist of the first game, comes to Hong-Kong in hopes to get some money by smuggling guns to Africa together with Lynch, but at the very beginning of the game Lynch decides to do a little job with local mafia and Kane accidentally shoots a girlfriend of influential mafia person and everyone, starting with local hooligans, police and then military turns against the two.
Kane & Lynch: Dog Days differs from all the other third person shooters by its original visual style and presentation. Everything what player sees is filtered by lo-fi visual effects and so everything looks like filmed with an old and cheap digital photo camera. The screen is shaking all the time, censuring wounds of shot enemies, colors of screen drastically changes when Lynch is wounded. The rhythm of the game is insanely quick to the point where it gets surreal.
23. Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition is the enhanced edition of Guacamelee! that features all downloadable content for the original game and supports Steam Workshop to create and share custom character skins. In its core Guacamelee! is a 2D Metroidvania with platforming and brawling elements.
Guacamelee! is set in an open Mexico-stylized world, full of stereotypes and cultural references. You take on the role of an ordinary farmer named Juan Aguacate. Killed by an evil skeleton, you are brought back to life to save your love interest. The game follows the rules of the Metroidvania genre but has a twist: as you are revived, during your adventures you can switch between the land of the dead and the world of the living.
Aside from that Guacamelee! is focused on exploration and hand-to-hand fights. While progressing through the story, you get new abilities such as movement upgrades and the necessity to match colors of your attacks and certain obstacles.
24. Just Cause
Grand Theft Auto-like Just Cause features a unique setting and the ability to literally destroy everything.
Play as Rico Rodriguez, CIA agent that on a mission to topple the dictator’s rule in one small tropical island San Esperito.Agent Rodriguez can count on the help from fellow colleagues from the agency: Tom Sheldon and Maria Kane.
The game features non-linear gameplay and fully open world with more than 1000 square kilometres of tropical jungle, sandy beaches and cities to explore. There are 21 story missions and more than 300 side quests to complete in the singleplayer campaign. Just Cause uses Avalanche Engine that allows recreating detailed landscapes and more than 80 ways to travel around San Esperito via land, air and water: at player disposal bikes, cars, boats, submarines, helicopters and planes. Rico can perform stunts with any of them, jump to another car or use parachute while on the roof.
25. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
26. Back to the Future: The Game
Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!
Episode 1: It's About Time
Episode 2: Get Tannen!
Episode 3: Citizen Brown
Episode 4: Double Visions
Episode 5: OUTATIME - Finale!
Key Features Special Appearance by Michael J. Fox!
Christopher Lloyd and Claudia Wells return to voice Doc Brown and Jennifer Parker
Collaboration with Bob Gale Film, Trilogy Co-Creator/Writer
Back to the Future’s “first families.” The McFlys, the Browns, and of course, the Tannens – all play key roles.
27. SiN Episodes: EmergenceYou are John Blade, commander of HardCorps, an elite security force dedicated to protecting the people of Freeport City. Four years have passed since your first battle with Elexis Sinclaire, a beautiful, brilliant, and ruthless scientist who is out to remake humanity according to her own twisted vision. The law has failed to bring Elexis and her multi-billion dollar empire, SiNTEK, to justice, so Blade is determined to take matters into his own hands. Joining Blade on his mission are JC - a hacker with a secret to keep - and Jessica Cannon, a fiery rookie who can find her way into any secure facility.
Enter the living, breathing world of Freeport City, a futuristic collision of New York, San Francisco and Tokyo. As Freeport continues to suffer from mutant attacks, you must now bring down Sinclaire before she can set her deadly plan in motion and alter the shape of humanity forever.
SiN Episodes™: Emergence launches the new era of episodic gaming. A first person shooter powered by Valve's award-winning Source™ technology, SiN Episodes offers unprecedented interactivity, an engrossing story, and a revolutionary dynamic difficulty system that provides a custom experience based on your skill level and play style.
- Intense Combat: Face off against ruthless enemies, like jetpack soldiers and mutants that evolve as you fight them. Witness enemies that adapt to your actions and truly work as a team, as they cover each other and help fallen comrades to get back on their feet.
Outsmart your opponents by using your surroundings to your advantage as you set up traps using lethal elements of the environment. Location-based damage rewards accuracy while melee combat moves enable you to get up-close and personal.
- Unprecedented Interactivity: Blast your way through highly interactive environments powered by an enhanced version of the Source engine. Characters dynamically react to what you're looking at and the environment. Target and shoot off specific vehicle parts and literally blow cars to pieces. Experience the next level of vehicle combat with a flexible positioning system enabling you to move around the interior with an unprecedented degree of freedom, allowing you to pick the ideal position to attack that enemy position up ahead.
- Personal Challenge System™: Driven by one of the most elaborate statistics systems ever created, SiN Episodes will constantly adapt to your playing style and offers a challenge that is custom-tailored to your skill level.
- Episodic Delivery: Buy as little or as much of the game as you want, with each installment offering 3 - 6 hours of action-packed gameplay. But tread lightly, as the choices you make may influence future episodes in unforeseen ways.
- Source Powered: Utilizing the same engine that powered Half-life® 2, Emergence gives you stunningly gorgeous graphics and intense physics-based gameplay.
28. Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
This expansion pack to 2009's ARMA 2 features a standalone plot and setting and does not require installing the original game. Operation Arrowhead is set in an alternative 2012 in Takistan, a made-up mountainous Asian country reminiscent of Afghanistan. The protagonists are the NATO forces consisting of American, Czech and German military. Their mission is to overthrow the corrupt regime of colonel Muhammad Aziz and to protect neighboring (equally fictional) Karzeghistan from a Tatkistani invasion. The player will lead them through a series of battles in the desert, highland, and urban environment. At the various stages of the game, the player will control not only foot soldiers but also tanks and helicopters.
Operation Arrowhead adds certain new features to ARMA 2 gameplay. The expansion introduces additional vehicles and weapons, enhanced infrared vision, removable backpacks, and drones that can also be controlled by the player. There are also DLCs that allow you to add British soldiers and a private military company. The game is considered quite hardcore by its difficulty, even for experienced gamers, so it is recommended to complete a tutorial stage at the beginning.
29. Blacklight: Retribution
Blacklight: Retribution is a multiplayer only game in the cyberpunk setting, a direct sequel to Blacklight: Tango Down. Aside from the tutorial level and matches against bots with human teammates, there is no single player content. Current game modes include not only staples of the genre like Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and King of the Hill, but there is also a twist on the formula in case of Kill Confirmed mode. Players will have to kill enemies, but in order for the kill to count, it’s necessary to collect tokens from them. Teammates can pick up tokens from their friends in order to deny the kill points for the enemy team.
Later added Onslaught and Siege modes brought more gimmick objective-based gameplay to the game. Total of sixteen maps of different sizes, complexity, and styles, which on top of the fully customizable equipment and appearances allows players to find unique look and playstyle, fitting for them.
Ashen is an action RPG about a wanderer in search of a place to call home. This is a world where nothing lasts, no matter how tightly you cling to it. Players may cross paths with one another, and choose to guide those they trust to their camp, encouraging them to rest at the fire and perhaps remain. When someone joins your settlement, they come with unique skills and crafting abilities to bolster your chances of survival. Together, you might just stand a chance.
31. Gods Will Be Watching
Gods Will Be Watching is a point-and-click survival thriller. Deconstructeam have developed it, and it is the only title within the IP. The game was incipiently created within the Ludum Dare development competition, the theme of which was minimalism. That gradually affected the style of a final game build.
The story centers around the group of survivors questioned with a quest to survive during the 40 days being cut off from the outside world. The game's core feature is the variety of moral decision — the player decides who is worthy of sacrificing for the sake of the group's survival.
The gameplay features walking and talking with the other characters — six in total — while a heavy accent is made on time- and resource management. The game's name derives from the absence of right and wrong decisions: not only the survival of the team is a task at hand but the survival of an outside world from genocide.
32. This Is the Police 2Interpret the law as you see fit in This Is the Police 2, sequel to the acclaimed noir drama This Is the Police! Run the sheriff’s department, manage your cops, investigate, interrogate, and incarcerate. Make tough decisions – and try to keep out of prison yourself! – in this story-driven mixture of adventure, strategy, and turn-based tactical combat.
Is it a simulation? A management game? A tactical challenge? A visual novel? A puzzle? It’s all of these, and more!Dive into one-of-a-kind -story driven experience.Welcome to Sharpwood, a cold and harsh border town riven with violence, where no one is completely innocent. Smugglers, gangs, and screaming populists call this town their home. To maintain peace and order, the young sheriff Lilly Reed (Sarah Hamilton, The Longest Journey) will have to team up with fugitive criminal Jack Boyd (Jon St. John, Duke Nukem), and pray that her dangerous plan doesn’t spiral out of control.
Take charge of the Sheriff’s department.Your subordinates aren’t just some resource; they are living people with their own strengths, weaknesses, fears and prejudices – and you'll have to reckon with all of them in order to survive. Is one of your guys drinking too much alcohol? Or always coming up with excuses for not coming to work? Or does he refuse to follow orders? You’ll have to show a steady hand if you want to impose discipline on this department.
Engage in tactical combat.During your most dangerous operations, the game will switch to turn-based combat. Gather a team of your finest cops (or use your drunk and stupid bums – you don’t always have the luxury of being choosy!). Carefully study the terrain, adapt your plans, stealthily approach your suspects and use non-lethal weapons and equipment – if the situation allows. True, sometimes gunfights are almost impossible to avoid, but be careful: This Is the Police 2 doesn’t have hit points. A single bullet can cost a cop their life.
Become a true detective.Collect evidence, study case materials, interrogate suspects (or use more... forceful methods) and send the criminals to court. And if the suspect was innocent? Perhaps it's time to find out if any Sharpwood judges can be bought.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself.
34. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Forced to fight for his life in Liberty City, Toni Cipriani must use any means necessary to secure his place in the leadership of the Leone family.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service, this item’s use restrictions, and other applicable terms located at http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Access to special features require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS3™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionalities may not be available.
This item is being licensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network Account. Please see software description for device compatibility.
35. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game's creator.
Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death.
Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
37. Grand Theft Auto Online
Grand Theft Auto Online is a dynamic and persistent open world for 16 players that begins by sharing content and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but continues to expand and evolve with content created by Rockstar and other players. Taking the fundamental concepts of open-world freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay and making them available to multiple players in an incredibly dynamic online world, we offer players the freedom to explore alone or work cooperatively with friends to complete missions. Residents of Los Santos band together to participate in activities and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes with the entire community, all with the personality and refined mechanics of Grand Theft Auto V.
You start by creating and developing a unique character from the ground up and can invest in your potential criminal by customizing his or her appearance, improving their stats, owning customized vehicles, purchasing personal property, and taking part in Jobs, Missions and activities that continually open up new opportunities to rise through the criminal ranks.
Grand Theft Auto Online will continually expand and evolve over time with a constant stream of new content, creating the first ever persistent and dynamic GTA game world.
38. 1979 Revolution: Black FridayBased on real events and eyewitness testimonies.
In this authentic, historically accurate, stunningly engaging experience -- you must decide who to trust and what you stand for -- as the world is set ablaze around you.
**Winner of Grand Jury Prize at IndieCade ‘16, Official Selection of The PAX 10, Game of the Year Finalist by TIGA, BEST OF E3 Nominee by IGN, People’s Choice Finalist by FoST, Medal Winner at Serious Play Awards.**Key Features
CRITICAL CHOICES - The choices you make will shape your experience in the Revolution, and the fates of those around you -- both in the present and the future.
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE - Branching cinematic story told through motion captured animation and voice over performances. Discover the rarely seen world of Tehran in the 1970’s, through a striking visual style.
EXPLORATION - Explore the world of the collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling city streets and more.
PHOTOGRAPHY - Take photos of the period accurate in-game world and compare them to the original archival photos captured by celebrated photojournalists.
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - Including urban triage, interactive action scenes and photo processing.
KEY COLLECTABLES - Discover and unlock more than 80+ unique stories that color and enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution: including primary sources like archival videos, home movies, graffiti, photographs and more.
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS - Based on real first hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses and casualties of the revolution which helped define the 21st Century, as well as those who were imprisoned in Iran’s notorious Evin Prison.Featuring Performances ByNavid Negahban (Homeland, American Sniper)
Farshad Farahat (House of Cards, Argo, 300: Rise of an Empire, State of Affairs)
Omid Abtahi (Damien, Hunger Games, Better Call Saul, Argo)
Bobby Naderi (Fear the Walking Dead, Under The Shadow)
Mozhan Marno (The Blacklist, House of Cards, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night)
Nicholas Guilak (Of Gods and Kings, 24)
Ray Haratian (Argo, Under The Shadow)
Mary Apick (Homeland, Beneath The Veil)
Fariborz David Diaan (The Brink, Stoning of Soraya, Weeds)
39. Sam & Max 104: Abe Lincoln Must Die!Sam & Max Episode 4 - Abe Lincoln Must Die - The president's lost it. Federally mandated group hugs, a pudding embargo... what's next, gun control? Sam & Max are off to Washington to take care of this bozo, but the political climate will only get stormier... and a new power will rise...
- One of six self-contained cases with an overarching story arc.
- Simple point & click interface with a low learning curve.
- Catchy jazz soundtrack featuring live performers and over three hours of original music.
- Intuitive gameplay that appeals to new players as well as adventure-game diehards.
- And it's funny!
40. Blues and BulletsEliot Ness, the former leader of the legendary Untouchables, wished only to spend the rest of his days working in his diner, not dwelling too much on the cesspit of corruption his city, Santa Esperanza, had degenerated into.
But things rarely go as planned.
When children suddenly start to disappear and the police just simply a blind eye, Eliot decides to take the law into his own hands, track down the culprit and bring him to justice by any means necessary, even if he has to abandon his dreams of a peaceful life and again get embroiled in shootouts with the usual array of assassins and hoodlums.
Helped by various characters from some unexpected places, the player must guide Eliot through the increasingly morbid and decadent scenarios searching for clues to solve the cases in the five episodes of this season's Blues and Bullets.
41. Dead Effect 2Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
42. Bright Memory - Episode 1 / 光明记忆：第一章《Bright Memory》 is a first-person action shooting game,the players can control different styles of special abilities and create a set of gorgeous combos with combination of skills. It tells a adventure story of Shelia of Natural Science Research Organization (SRO).
2020, SRO discovered a material in an ancient sword which could recall dead creatures during an investigation of cultural relics crime. The third-party military organizations (SAI) infiltrated into SRO’s research institute and tried to grab the material.They changed the coordinates of the transmitter to the edge of Arctic where they found a land of sky that a large number of ancient creatures exist. SRO must stop SAI 's conspiracy and find out the truth.
43. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
44. WARMODEFree to play shooter about the confrontation of two irreconcilable sides, represented by the government military housings and the armed hirelings. Try your hand at virtual battles with off-scale dynamics and hurricane gameplay in the spirit of the classical shooters.
45. White Noise 2Enjoy a fresh horror experience with White Noise 2!
White Noise 2 is the sequel of the successful White Noise Online. Be a part of the investigator team, or take control of the creature and devour them! White Noise 2 offers a 4vs1 asymmetric horror experience that won't leave anyone unmoved.Play with your friends
White Noise 2 features a simple matchmaking system that allows you to play with your friends without complications. Enter the game, choose your side or leave it to luck, and start playing!The investigators are back
As an investigator, explore the area, cooperate with your partners, and make sure not to get lost, or you'll be easy prey for the creature! Try not to lose your sanity and watch your flashlight battery level to avoid walking blind.And the creature as well!
As the creature, stalk your preys and hunt them without being seen. Light can stun you, so use your powers to avoid it and wreak havoc upon the investigators, spreading them to make easier preys. Summon totems that will warn you of the presence of nearby investigators, and prevent them from picking the 8 tapes before you finish them off!Back from the grave
In White Noise 2, death doesn't mean game over. Rise as a ghost and take advantage of your enhanced exploration skills to help the remaining investigators in their search.Unlock new items
Unlock new characters and flashlights as you play, including the classic White Noise Online characters. Each one has different specializations and skills. Do you prefer a stealhty approach, or will focus on speed even while making noise? Better flashlight battery, or improved exploration skills?Relive the best moments
Of course, the signature replay screen is back in White Noise 2. Once the thrilling session is over, take a laugh checking how the team walked in circles, or one of the investigators got lost!
46. City Car DrivingCity Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of ex treme driving and counter accident training.Key Benefits:
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
48. OCEAN CITY RACING: ReduxOCEAN CITY RACING is an open world driving game offering a variety of different gameplay options to it's players. Enjoy the FREE ROAM MODE that lets you explore Ocean City in it’s full detail , drive your way through the thrilling RACE MODE or be the fastest driver in TIME-TRIAL MODE and participate in events!FREE ROAM MODE
Total Freedom! Explore the environment by exiting the car and walk in first person view or cruise around Ocean City either with the many different vehicles that are scattered around the map.RACE MODE
Become the best driver in Ocean City. Race in exciting tracks set in different time of day settings and unlock vehicles as you progress.TIME TRIAL MODE
Concentrate on setting the fastest time on each unique track which includes insane stunt locations, off road tracks and a subway station.
• Unreal Engine : Powered by the industry leading game engine Unreal Engine , Ocean City Racing offers a massive open world city with a traffic and a pedestrian system , a day & night cycle, dynamic, real-time lighting and shadows, also different weather conditions such as rain,fog and sun.
• Advanced Driving Physics: Ocean City features advanced driving physics which respons to user's input instantly and creates a realistic city driving experience.
• Open World City and Environment: Ocean City is based in 3 main districts which are connected via 2 different bridges and a tunnel. All these are explorable by users either with a vehicle or on foot.
• Vehicles: Features over 20 highly detailed vehicles to drive. Ranging from sports cars , muscle cars , super cars , off road vehicles. Even a kart and a quad bike can be driven.
• Mini Games: Free Roam Mode of Ocean City Racing includes many mini games such as Car Football, Stunt Locations , Easter Eggs and much more.
• Progression: Ocean City Racing allows players to progress through time trials and circuit races and allow them to unlock new cars and events on the way.
• Soundtrack: Features songs of Christopher Amott from his 'Impulses' and 'Follow Your Heart' albums , as well as other instrumental and orchestral songs that fit the atmosphere of the game.
49. ClutchClutch is a fast-paced arcade racing game which will challenge the resilience of anyone's nerves. You play as a person who has survived a catastrophe of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), while everyone else in the city has been transformed into a bloodthirsty zombie. You return to the abandoned city, looking for a way to change the zombies back into humans. The only way to survive is to move on fast armored vehicles. The player will complete different missions: racing, rescue and more to finally learn the truth.
- A multitude of drivable vehicles and upgrades
- Many ways to destroy zombies
- The LHC campus is a complete city open for exploration, sandbox style
- 8 game modes of racing and combat
- Advanced collision and damage physics
- Diversity of artifacts that affect the player and rivals
50. THE DAY Online
- Fast-paced Multiplayer Online Battle Arena Game (MOBA)
- Minimized early-game farming and building
- Intense and speedy combat system with no mana to manage
- Take control of the arena by creating small to big scale battles all over
- Cutthroat combats aiming to land that last killing blow
- Two Distinctive Battle Arenas
- Resource Battle: Gather points to achieve victory by collecting resources, engaging combats, and destroying objects. All of your team's actions gathering points lead to continuous steam of small combats all over the arena.
- Downtown: Destroy the enemy nexus by utilizing and managing strategic locations all over the map. The locations provide powerful skills to cast and immensely beneficial team wide buffs to boost combat effectiveness.
Every crime story is a story of a search for success. The player will become Niko Bellic, immigrant arriving at the Liberty City to reunite with his cousin Roman and find the man that betrayed him and his army unit fifteen years prior to the events of the game. While protecting his cousin, Niko has to deal with loan sharks, Russian mobsters, and other gangs. After the third game, GTA brought more realism to the player, in order to make the city and its people look more believable. Street vendors on every corner will sell food that replenishes health, bars with playable dart boards, bowling alleys and even comedy clubs and movie theatres. Open world will allow players not only hang out with important NPC in order to receive bonuses and unlocks but taking girls on the dates as well, to help Niko settle. Multiplayer mode allows up to 32 players to explore the copy of the single-player city and initiate multiplayer activities, like races or Deathmatches.