Trying to find games like Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City are:
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: Mankind Divided
- arrow_rightWolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops
- arrow_rightFar Cry 4
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins
- arrow_rightResident Evil 2
100 Best Games Like Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (28)
- PlayStation 4 (40)
- iOS (29)
- Android (15)
- macOS (42)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (34)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (41)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (8)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is currently the last entry in the Deus Ex franchise. It was two years after the accident in Human Revolution, where augmented people started to act uncontrollable and aggressive. As it turns out, a rogue group called Illuminati made it look like a proof for their instability and now augmented people are living like outcasts.
We follow Adam Jensen once again as he works as a double agent for Interpol and a hackers group called Juggernaut Collective to confront the Illuminati and reveal the truth.
The core gameplay of Mankind Divided hasn't changed much except minor changes like no need for batteries anymore because your energy bar slowly regenerates itself back and a non-killing politic. You can beat the game without killing anyone making Mankind Divided a big morality question for the player as he walks it through.
2. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is a singleplayer FPS developed by MachineGames. It is the third installment in the rebooted series.
Set in the alternate 1961 where Nazi Germany won World War II, the game picks up right at the end of Wolfenstein: The New Order. After sustaining heavy injuries in the battle with Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, BJ Blaskowicz orders a nuclear strike on Deathshead's compound in order to cripple the Nazi war machine, but he is evacuated by his comrades before the rocket launch. Blaskowicz falls unconscious for 5 months and is woken up by a Nazi attack. The player has to repel the attack and end the Nazi reign over America once and for all.
The New Colossus features several stealth-action elements, just like the previous title in the series. There are some major differences in the mechanics: now BJ can modify his weaponry on-the-go, dual wield two different weapons at the same time. The cover system makes a comeback. The Protagonist doesn't stick to cover, leaning out of it instead.
The game offers a linear storyline, but the player is free to complete side-missions in any order they like. Completing these missions is rewarded with new weapon upgrades.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter, a seventh installment in the series altogether and a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War. The game takes place during the Cold War and shows different historical periods of it.
The main character is a CIA agent, set out on different classified missions and tasked with eliminating enemies if needed. The story in the game is complicated, featuring characters from the previous games, and historical figures like JFK and Fidel Castro. Despite its emphasis on the scenario and real-world plausibility, Black Ops doesn’t lack in gameplay terms, as the combat system is, as established in series, extensive and realistic. The graphics are made for the player’s highest level of entertainment, with massive special effects and excellent quality of every detail.
Call of Duty: Black Ops features a trademark multiplayer system, with different game modes, competitive play, and cooperative maps. The players can earn ranks for their performance, unlock new customizable weapons and different perks for use in the upcoming battles.
4. Far Cry 4
Far Cry 4 is a first-person shooter, which inherits traditions of the original Far Cry franchise. However, the plot of the fourth chapter is unique and has no direct references to the previous games of the series. The story is now set in the Far East, where the new main character Ajay Gale joins the opposition fighting the dictatorship. The open world lets players explore the entire environment of Kyrat – a tiny fictional region hidden in towering Himalayas. Ajay as a Kyrati-American travels to Kyrat to scatter the ashes of his mother in her motherland, but suddenly things go the wrong way, and he finds himself in the middle of the civil war between the powerful dictator Pagan Min and rebels from the Golden Path founded by his father. As the story progresses, players get new weaponry and equipment or customize the ones they have. From the very beginning, the whole map is not available, so to progress and to complete the story players have to open all the game areas by “activating” bell towers (traditional Far Cry mechanic) for establishing the Golden Path’s radio propaganda and defeating enemies’ fortresses.
Categories in common with Far Cry 4: Shooter
5. Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game, the third main entry in Warner Brothers’ Batman: Arkham series. Concerning story, Origins is the prequel to the first game in the franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum. It takes place in Gotham City on Christmas Eve. The notorious crime lord Black Mask places $50 million bounties on Batman and hires eight of the world’s deadliest assassins including Bane, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and others. The story covers some events important for the other installments in the series, like Batman’s first encounter with Joker and incidents that lead to the reopening of Arkham Asylum.
The gameplay of Origins is very similar to the previous two installments. It mostly consists of beat-em-up sequences, stealth sequences, and investigations. Like in Arkham City player can freely explore an open world, but this time it is not just Arkham Asylum, but the whole of Gotham City.
6. Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 is the remake of the 1998 game of the same name.
The plot of the remake is identical to that of the original game. The story follows the survivors of a zombie virus outbreak in the fictional Raccoon City. There are two protagonists: Claire Redfield, a high school student, and Leon Kennedy, a policeman. They both search for the ways to escape the infested city. Companions, such as Ada Wong and Sherry, occasionally follow the protagonists. The characters eventually uncover the dark secrets of the Umbrella Corporation, which created the virus as a biological weapon, and fight its monsters, such as the Tyrant.
The player controls either Leon or Claire from the third person view in a 3D environment. The two protagonists' storylines are intertwined. The player can complete the scenario playing one of the protagonists, and then replay it from the other character's POV, with all his previous actions taken into account. The game combines puzzle solving with zombie fights. Both protagonists use firearms as their main weapon; however, ammo is scarce.
Changes from the original
Besides the updated graphics, the remake features a new camera and controls. In the original game, the controls were relative to the position of the player's character rather than the camera. The remake uses an over the shoulder camera, and the movements are relative to its angle. There's also no more loading screens, and the characters move between locations seamlessly.
Paladins (also known as Paladins: Champions of the Realm) is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter. The game is, according to developers, influenced by Team Fortress 2 and is an example of hero shooter subgenre: a type of multiplayer shooter in which you choose to play as one of the pre-made characters with unique abilities and weapons¬.
The primary game mode in Paladins is the siege. Two teams are fighting for the capture point in the center of the map. When a team successfully seizes the capture point, it gets 1 Objective Point, and the Payload spawns for them. Now they must escort the Payload to the enemy’s base to get additional Objective Point. The hostile team can, however, steal the Payload to get Objective Point themselves. Once a team gets 4 Objective Points, it wins the match.
There are more than 38 heroes (or “champions” as they are called in the game) available in Paladins. Initially, the player has access to 5 of them at any time, and 4 more are in a two-week rotation. To permanently get any other champion, the player has to buy the champion via in-game currency or buy the champions pack for real money.
Thief is a stealth-action game, the 4th installment in the Thief series and the first game since 2004 Thief: Deadly Shadows. The game was made as an attempt to reboot the franchise.
Just as previous entries, the game takes place in the dark fantasy world with notable steampunk and Victorian era influence. You play as Garrett, the master thief who awakens after one-year slumber caused by accident in one of his missions. He finds out that his hometown is plagued by a mysterious disease “The Gloom.”
The gameplay can be described as first-person stealth-action with the heavy emphasis on the variability of completing missions. Sneaking behind the enemies is usually a more effective way of performing tasks than openly fighting with them. Garrett possesses several different tools and weapons like lockpicks, prybar, etc. One of Garrett’s few weapons is bow which has 8 types of arrows and the full range of application from killing and poisoning enemies to putting out torches and distracting guards.
9. Grim Fandango Remastered
Grim Fandango Remastered is a rebuilt version of the original 1998 adventure game Grim Fandango. The game is set in the Land of the Dead, which is a unique in-between world on the souls’ way from the mortal world to the spiritual one. All the in-game characters appear in calaca-like style, so the whole atmosphere reminds of the Aztec belief of the afterlife. Players assume the role of a Grim Reaper Manuel “Manny” Calavera, who escorts souls on their travel through the Land of Dead. The story progress depends on the completion of quests and solving various puzzles. Players, in control of Manny, are able to interact with the environment in different ways including dialogues with other characters in order to get some hints and tips about current puzzles. According to game mechanics, players can never fail a mission or the whole game. The Remastered version includes numerous graphical improvements including repainted, hi-res character textures and new, dynamic lighting, which are expected to improve player experience.
The game takes place in the near future. Civilization gradually begins to die out after the meteorite fell to the Earth. You find yourself in the middle of a vast wasteland and discover that humanity is trying to rebuild itself, under constant threat from bandits, mutants, and Power – a tyrannical state regime,which is actively interested in you personally.
You have to participate in intense firefights with hordes of mutant bandits, trying to save your life. You can also give a try in tight races, and on the proceeds, you will be able to modify your buggy.
The game has a vast range of hand weapons, and there are both classic weapons from games, entirely new and unique types, exclusives for RAGE. Various optional devices can improve the gun. Also in "RAGE" there is an in-game economy, players can spend the game money earned in fights and races. For the money, you can buy new weapons, reinforced armour.
11. The Surge
A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
12. Resident Evil Revelations
Not every survival horror fully explored different styles and formats like Resident Evil did. Resident Evil Revelations keeps the story and mechanics from the previous installments. It’s set between Resident Evil 4 and 5, taking place right after the creation of BSAA. Agents Jill Valentine and Parker are sent to the cruise ship Queen Zenobia in order to find two missing field agents Chris Redfield and Jessica. But they find a trap, set by a bioterrorist organization Veltro. And now players will have to solve puzzles and to kill monsters.
Revelations are using an episodic storytelling format, separating single player campaign into different segments, allowing players to experience different scenarios and play as several characters throughout the game. But it keeps the main focus and the events on the ghost ship. But aside from the single-player campaign, players can try to complete modified story mode scenarios, fitted for the combat survival. Completing the Raid Mode objectives will allow one or two players to receive experience points and weapons.
13. Gears 5
From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With all-out war descending, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera – herself.
*Xbox Live account required. Visit www.gears5.com for additional information.
14. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
One could call Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days a modern art project and be correct. Dog Days is the continuation of infamous Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. This time the player controls Lynch - a psychopath who now lives in Hong-Kong with his love Xiu. Kane, the protagonist of the first game, comes to Hong-Kong in hopes to get some money by smuggling guns to Africa together with Lynch, but at the very beginning of the game Lynch decides to do a little job with local mafia and Kane accidentally shoots a girlfriend of influential mafia person and everyone, starting with local hooligans, police and then military turns against the two.
Kane & Lynch: Dog Days differs from all the other third person shooters by its original visual style and presentation. Everything what player sees is filtered by lo-fi visual effects and so everything looks like filmed with an old and cheap digital photo camera. The screen is shaking all the time, censuring wounds of shot enemies, colors of screen drastically changes when Lynch is wounded. The rhythm of the game is insanely quick to the point where it gets surreal.
15. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier is the third episode of the storyline, based on a comic book series.
The events of the game take place in four years after the zombie virus hit the world. Clementine is an original character from the previous episodes.
She is still alive and trying to survive. She meets Javier Garcia. Javier’s family was taken from him, so he has to find them. Together they find out about the existence of the New Frontier. It is a group of survivors, whose credibility is ambiguous.
Like two past seasons, the third one is a point-and-click adventure. However, in turn, there are two available characters.
You can play as a Javier, who was introduced only in this episode. The player can choose Clementine, but only in flashbacks. You control and direct your character around the environment, explore different scenery elements and pick up and keep objects. These objects can be used to advance the story later.
Moreover, you can begin dialogues with non-player characters. Their answers can give a broad range of choices; it even includes staying silent. The time for making a selection is limited. However, even if the player does not make it, the conversation is not stopping. In this case, it is regarded as you stayed silent. These choices have an impact on later events. There are more action-oriented scenes, where you have to make quick decisions. If you fail it, you would have to restart from the very beginning of the scene.
Categories in common with The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Adventure
16. Red Faction: Armageddon
Armageddon - the fourth part of the game Red Faction.
The action takes place on Mars. Mars is colonised and inhabited thoroughly, but the device for creating an artificial atmosphere is captured by a group of unbalanced scoundrels. Colonists have to move under the surface, where for some reason there is air.
This is a setting. We meet the hero pursuing his own tasks - he is looking for treasure in a dungeon under someone else's order. But instead of gold and gems, he discovers a device of an incomprehensible purpose. The hero contacts the customer and receives an order to blow up the found structure. The explosion leads to the awakening of a race of monsters, like giant insects, which begin to briskly destroy the colonists. And the hero now has to kill the monsters.
Armageddon sets a new level of the Red Faction game. The important novelties:
More opportunities to break through the walls.
The hero gains additional energy from destroying something.
The hero gets a device that can collect back the destroyed objects.
Sometimes the hero finds a fighting robot, sits down in it and literally tramples the enemies.
17. Batman: The Enemy Within
In this latest chapter from the award-winning studio behind Batman - The Telltale Series, both Bruce Wayne and Batman will be forced into precarious new roles. The Riddler has returned to terrorize Gotham City, but his gruesome puzzles merely foreshadow an even greater crisis. With the arrival of a ruthless federal agent and the return of a still nascent Joker, Batman must navigate uneasy alliances while Bruce Wayne undertakes a perilous series of deceptions. Which of Batman’s new allies will you choose to trust? And how deep into the darkness will you let Bruce descend?
Includes Episode 1 of a 5 part series in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
18. Heroes & Generals
Heroes and Generals is a team game, and its primary purpose is to establish control over the territory (domination) by the team of its faction. To do this, you need to capture and hold the control points. Players can be reborn on them. At the moment, the game has three military factions: the United States, Germany and the Soviet Union. The player can purchase fighters of these factions and develop them. It is also possible to create a group of warriors, thereby allowing you to play with friends.
The variety of weapons and equipment depends on the faction. Also, you will have access to various upgrades. For stuff you can buy better shells, to set the supply crates for the infantry. Its different components can improve the weapon, and it is possible to put optics on some gun.
The game includes infantry units, tanks, aircraft and ground vehicles during the Second World war. The game has a diverse European landscape, from fields in rural areas to cities.
19. Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
20. Quake II (1997)
Quake II is a first-person shooter developed by id Software. It is a direct sequel to the first Quake game.
In the distant future, an alien race of Stroggs attack human colonies. As a result, humanity develops operation Overlord as a countermeasure and launches a counter-attack at the Strogg homeworld called Stroggos. The main objective of the soldiers is to close down the portal, which is used by Stroggs to teleport their armies on Earth. The operation does not go as smooth as planned and Bitterman, the main protagonist, is the sole survivor of his squad. He must finish the mission.
Quake II is an iconic first-person shooter. There are no health regeneration or weapon reloading systems present in the game. Instead, the players have to pick up health kits, ammo packs, and scavenge ammo from the dead Stroggs.
As the game progresses, more strong Stroggs appear, their numbers rise, and these aliens become much more accurate. More types of Stroggs also appear, such as the medics, that can revive their fallen comrades.
The game features 36 levels with the addition of three secret ones. Secrets are hidden on all levels, which contain useful items within them, such as a Quad Damage special boost.
Quake II's multiplayer was one of the first games to be recognized as a competitive discipline. Several modes are present: Free-For-All deathmatch, co-op, Capture the Flag, and Duel.
Singularity is a shooter game developed by Raven Software.
The protagonist is Captain Nathaniel Renko, a part of a U.S. Recon Marines group. The action starts from an uninhabited island called Katorga-12.
An electromagnetic surge from the island hits an American satellite, and the unit goes there to investigate the place. Another surge damages the crew’s helicopter; Nathaniel is the only person who stays alive. He fades out to find himself in the past. At this point, the plot twists; every event in the past has an impact on the present. Back in 1955, Nathaniel meets Nikolai Demichev, a Soviet scientist working at Katorga-12. Further on, Renko and Demichev run against each other during the whole story; their interactions are at the core of the game.
Singularity is the first-person shooter; the player performs the protagonist's actions. The main gameplay device is not a weapon, but an artifact called the Time Manipulation Device. Using that, the player can move the protagonists and objects around back and forth in time. At some point the player has to make choices; they affect the game result. The game also has multiplayer modes; the player can perform either as a soldier or as a creature, one of the individuals inhabiting Katorga-12.
The game’s concept is based on the Cold War era. Some features are inspired by exploration of military bases back in the 20th century and by sci-fi movies.
22. No More Room in Hell
No More Room in Hell is a co-op first person video game with elements of survival horror. The game is created by only one person - Matt “Max” Kazan. It was made as a modification on Valve Corporation’s Source engine.
The game tells a story about zombie apocalypse. The player gets a role of one of eight survivors. The game is said to be inspired by classic George Romero’s Living Dead films series as well as Dawn of the Dead, American Psycho and The Big Lebowski films.
At first, the game was released only as a mod for Half-Life 2 but later it was released as standalone title on October 31, 2013. No More Room in Hell was developed since 2004. It has two game modes – Objective and Survival. In Objective mode the player must accomplish given objectives and finally escape the map alive. With every new playthrough objectives on the man changes in a favor of replayability of the game. In Survival mode players have to protect certain areas from waves of zombies, each wave becoming more and more difficult. The player has to protect those areas until the helicopter arrives and takes them back to safety.
23. Back to the Future: The Game
Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!
Episode 1: It's About Time
Episode 2: Get Tannen!
Episode 3: Citizen Brown
Episode 4: Double Visions
Episode 5: OUTATIME - Finale!
Key Features Special Appearance by Michael J. Fox!
Christopher Lloyd and Claudia Wells return to voice Doc Brown and Jennifer Parker
Collaboration with Bob Gale Film, Trilogy Co-Creator/Writer
Back to the Future’s “first families.” The McFlys, the Browns, and of course, the Tannens – all play key roles.
24. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is a detective game created by Frogwares. It is the direct continuation of Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - another game made by the same studio and is the eighth part of a series.
Five cases are present in the game. These cases are detective stories, that are linked with each other and continue the stories of the previous Sherlock Holmes games. The game follows Sherlock Holmes and his companion, Doctor Watson, and their daily lives solving the mysterious crimes.
There are five different, yet interconnected, criminal cases are available for the players to investigate and solve. Some of these cases continue the story of the previous games.
The game's gameplay is mostly the same as the same as the previous game, Crimes & Punishments. The game takes the players at the crime scenes, where one examines it, finds clues while using several helping items, such as a magnifying glass, talks to witnesses and suspects, interrogates other characters and interacts with items. There is a mini-game which resembles Holmes' deductive method, which helps the players make an assumption.
The players can now inspect any character they meet in-game and analyze their look. This is used to create a psychological portrait of the encountered character.
Who is John Yesterday?
After captivating players from all around the world with the mythic Runaway trilogy, Pendulo Studios presents a new adventure gaming masterpiece! This thrilling mystery, presenting a unique, dark and somber style, will not leave you indifferent! With an incredible story, superb environments, perplexing and shady characters, Yesterday throws you into an unforgettable adventure from which you will not emerge unscathed.
New York in 2011… Homeless people are disappearing one after another, their bodies found lifeless. Meanwhile, a Y-shaped scar appears on the hands of seemingly unrelated people. Henry White, a young and rich heir dedicated to a charitable organization, and his friend Cooper, are the first to investigate. They will soon cross paths with the enigmatic John Yesterday, whose memory seems to have been wiped clear, and who will find himself dragged into this incredible story!
How far will you go to discover who John really is, and what he did… Yesterday?
- An original mystery, a terrifying secret
- A great adventure around the world
- Ominous, shady characters
- Animated film quality production
26. Sakura Nova
Once...Twice...Three times the adventure, three times the fun, three times the ladies!
Join Mikage, Kaguya, and Arisa as they train together, fight together and come together at a prestigious academy for young sexy aspiring knights. To join the ranks of the warrior elite, the femme fatales must overcome their clashing personalities and learn to work together - no matter what it takes! It’s an adventure of action, magic and humor as Winged Cloud presents their newest titillating adventure, Sakura Nova!
- All new, playful adventure from Winged Cloud!
- Twice the size, twice the action, one of Winged Cloud's biggest titles yet!
- Japanese Voice Acting for main characters!
- Gorgeous girls and art from the ever popular artist Wanaca!
27. D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
In D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, the player assumes the role of a detective who can see and alter the past. The very name of the game, D4, references the concept of time as a fourth dimension that can be explored.
The main protagonist, David Young, is a former Boston police officer who served in a narcotics unit. A couple of years ago someone killed his wife. David himself suffered a head trauma that made him amnesiac. The same trauma allowed him to uncover his superhuman skill to see the past. When he touches the important items related to his past, he can see their history and even travel to his own past to change it. Now Young became a private detective and is still searching for his memories and his wife's murderer. His goal is to change the past to prevent her death. On his investigation, Young will encounter many oddball characters and question his own sanity.
The game consists of a series of episodes, not unlike a visual novel. The player controls David Young from the third person view. The main character is limited in his movements and can only follow the predetermined paths. The goal is to explore the locations and to interact with various characters to uncover the mystery. The game often uses quick time events, and when the player fails them, the protagonist loses health. Xbox One version of the game employs Kinect as the main control tool, while PC version allows the player to use the mouse.
28. Door Kickers
Door Kickers is a real-time strategy about SWAT operations, where each mission present players with a top-down layout of a map, covered in a fog of war. Commanding units with top-down perspective allow players to plan ahead and Players form a professional team with five different classes and can deploy up to ten operatives based on mission conditions. The game has more than 80 single missions, six multilevel missions, randomly generated missions, and community-generated content.
Missions are based on different in-game objectives, from total elimination to saving a VIP and disarming bombs. Each mission will be rated after the completion with a three-star rating. On top of the actual missions, players can try out to complete challenges, like completing a mission with only a squad member or complete it with a perfectly executed plan. The difficulty arises with the fact, that enemy positions are switched every time mission starts.
29. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it’s too late.
• Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym.
• Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more.
• Unique storyline with new plots and twists –Surprising disguises, Brainiac’s mind control ability, and the power of the Lantern rings bring a whole new twist to characters you thought you knew.
• Hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code.
• Bat-tastic Gadget Wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character’s suits and abilities.
• Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself.
31. The Sinking City
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
32. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
It‘s September 1998 and Raccoon City is being consumed by Umbrella’s deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite squad into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite Spec-Ops soldiers to track down the source of the mysterious outbreak.
Gear up as a member of the Umbrella Security Service and battle against all of the forces at play in Raccoon City. You’ll come face-to-face with horrifying Resident Evil enemies like hunters and lickers as you navigate the Raccoon City Streets in search of your targets which include series icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy.
One thing is for sure, in Raccoon City, all roads lead to hell.Key Features:
- Experience the Fear: Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil
- Three Corner Conflict: Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.Ws) create an unpredictable third force that leaves the battlefield in chaos
- Campaign Mode: Both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind Raccoon City’s downfall by any means necessary
- Competitive Multiplayer: Bring the fight online in 4v4 competitive multiplayer modes such as Team Attack, Biohazard, Survivors, and Heroes Mode
- Define your Play Style: Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases
- International Team Development: a fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio
33. Shadow Complex Remastered
Powered by Unreal Engine technology, the “modern and masterful side-scroller” Shadow Complex became an instant classic when initially released in 2009, exclusively for Xbox 360. The fan favorite won more than 50 Game of the Year and Editor’s Choice Awards and was one of the most popular console games of the year. Shadow Complex Remastered features all the great content from the original game updated with exciting new enhancements and achievements to support its debut on Steam.
Giant Bomb - "5 out of 5 Stars - Amazing from start to finish!"
IGN - "The classic, exploration-heavy gameplay is a winner."
GameSpot - "An incredible adventure that won't be forgotten."
Worthplaying - "A love letter to Super Metroid"
Game Play Overview:
ChAIR’s fresh twist on classic side-scrolling design with modern, cutting-edge gameplay is amplified in Shadow Complex Remastered, featuring all the content from the award-winning original game, updated with graphical enhancements, all-new dynamic melee take-downs, and additional Achievements and Master Challenges.
Through 10+ hours of exploration and fast-paced combat, you’ll discover game-altering power-ups to overcome obstacles, thwart legions of enemies, and delve further into a mysterious and challenging, non-linear game world.
Core Game Play Elements:
- Original single-player experience inspired by classic non-linear exploration side-scrolling genre
- Open world design that evolves as the player explores and progresses through the game
- Huge, mysterious game world populated with legions of enemies, challenges, and jaw-dropping boss battles
- Dozens of unique game-altering power-ups and more than 100 additional items and enhancements to discover
- Intense game play infused with a compelling action-thriller storyline
- Incredible graphics with robust physics, made possible by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3
- Bonus Proving Grounds game mode provides side-challenges to help players become the ultimate Shadow Complex master
- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments, and interface
- Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects
- New contextual melee take-downs
- New Achievements and Master Challenges
- Supports keyboard/mouse and PC controller with customizable controller and key bindings, and up to 4K resolution support
Shadow Complex propels lost hiker Jason Fleming into the hollows of government conspiracy, dark political motives, and military upheaval. When Jason and his girlfriend Claire accidentally stumble upon a rogue paramilitary group called The Restoration, it soon becomes clear that the faction’s intent is to set in motion a chain of events that will cause America to collapse into a new civil war. Along the way, Jason acquires many high-tech “toys” The Restoration is developing, and eventually becomes a super-powered engine of destruction.
Follow Shadow Complex for the latest updates, discussions and more:
34. A New Beginning - Final Cut
A point-and-click adventure from Daedalic Entertainment, A New Beginning is a story of time travel and ecological cataclysms. Presented in-game future is dark, mostly due to the fact that life is possible only deep underground, in caves and crevices. In order to prevent the full extinction of all life forms of the face of the earth, some people invented the time machine that will help to locate the beginning of the chain of events that brought their world to ruin. Fay, one of the few time travelers, has to convince Bent Svenson, that his recent discovery of bacteria based biofuel is the only key to the survival of the planet in the future.
New Beginning consists of 11 chapters, where the player will control Fay or Ben. It is not possible to switch between characters interactively, but the story and gameplay are direct and straightforward. Final Cut was brought to the Steam 3 times and met rejection because Valve Corp. considered their target audience not interested in the genre in general, but Daedalic Entertainment succeeded and brought the entire line of their products to the platform.
35. Space Hack
Set in the 23rd Century, Space Hack follows the adventures of the eponymous Hack, a space marine onboard the starship Maximus. Back on Earth, the overpopulation forced the humanity to launch several expeditions to colonize the alien worlds. The game is set on Maximus after it was attacked by the insectoid alien invaders. The levels represent various Earth biospheres contained within the ship.
Judging by its main gameplay features, Space Hack is, basically, Diablo in space. It’s a straightforward hack-and-slash game that uses the same point-and-click controls and even a level design similar to Diablo. There’s a safe base where you heal your wounds and purchase equipment, and from there you lead Hack through the monster-infested Maximus. Compared to Diablo, the game puts an even stronger emphasis on the combat and has fewer RPG elements. The game has no character selection and no classes. There’s a skill system, but it is your equipment that has the most influence on gameplay. Hack uses a variety of sci-fi firearms that freeze, burn, or explode the alien bugs, as well as melee weapons, armor, and special items. His health regenerates over time, but the process is slow, so the protagonist will require Medpacks to restore HP.
36. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
37. Sine Mora EX
Sine Mora is a Latin expression meaning “without delay.” The setting of this shoot 'em up game is described as “style-inspired dieselpunk.”
There are two plots in the game, developing at different points in time.
The first story is about a father who avenges the Empire for his son. His son, a bomber pilot, was executed by the Empire because he refused to drop a nuclear bomb during the Enkies attack.
The second story is about the last survivors of the Enkie race, who also plan to take revenge on the Empire for the fact that the Empire destroyed them.
Both plots of the game often develop in the same locations, but the differences between the situation in these places are very significant, because the events of different plots occur at completely different times.
Everything happens on the planet Seol, which is very hike to Earth. However, the crust of this planet is very unstable, and this is the cause of the constant earthquakes. The landscape of the planet is very variable, its geography changes significantly over very short periods of time.
By the time the game starts on the planet, two main factions compete: the aggressive Empire, ruled by the dictator, and the kingdom of Atarak, inhabited by the Enkie race.
The Enkie race follows the teachings of the great prophet Enkie and is able to manage time. They can carry themselves and any object at any time past or future.
The empire does not know how to manage time, but it is developing a machine that can do it. This machine will be able to accelerate the individual time of any object or living being, in order to bring it to the end of its existence, erasing, as soon as possible.
The player controls the aircraft, the main weapon of which can be upgraded. The main weapon can be used without limitation. There is also a secondary weapon. It is more powerful, but its use is limited.
The player's performance is estimated by the sum of the indicators: the destruction of enemies, the damage received, collected powerups (shielding, extra time, and upgraded weapon).
Destruction of enemies with the primary weapon will increase the game's score multiplier, while use of the secondary weapon or time manipulation will reset the multiplier.
The game has four difficulties: normal, challenging, hard and insane.
Game modes are: Story, Arcade, Score Attack, and Boss Training.
Instead of health, a player’s state is measured by time. At the beginning of each level, the player receives a certain amount of time. This time can be reduced (accelerated) due to the actions of enemies, and the destruction of enemies, on the contrary, increases, stretches time.
38. Before the Echo
Before the Echo combines elements of both rhythm and role-playing games to create an entirely unique experience. Join Ky on his ascent of a mysterious Tower, guided onward by a mysterious girl named Naia. Encounter deadly monsters and ridiculous characters, and discover the grand scheme behind Ky's mysterious imprisonment...that is, if you can survive the journey.
- Fully voice-acted, 10+ hour story mode
- With music by Ronald Jenkees and Michael Wade Hamilton
- Deep item synthesis and spell customization mechanics provide a full RPG experience
- Full integration of Steam achievements and cloud saves
39. Interstellar Marines
Interstellar Marines is an immersive tactical sci-fi First Person Simulator in the making, offering a unique blend of tactical gameplay, dynamic environments and non-scriptet AI. Play Singleplayer or Co-op/PvP on servers around the world.
Interstellar Marines is inspired by movies such as Aliens, Starship Troopers and Saving Private Ryan; and games such as Half-Life, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, and Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield.
Interstellar Marines is all about evolving the FPS recipe with the inspirations we've assimilated since the birth of the genre. Our goal is an evolutionary leap forward driven by our compulsive interest in science fiction, role-playing, military realism, and respect for first person immersion.Interstellar Warfare InitiativeIt is the dawn of the 22nd century, a time of great hopes and expectations. The discovery of a new and inexhaustible well of power known as Zero Point Energy has revolutionized space travel. Man has escaped the confines of Mother Earth, and gone on to colonize the solar system.
But far away from public awareness an ambitious military project has already taken Man beyond the final frontier, and into the regions of the stars. The powerful Interplanetary Treaty Organization, ITO, is secretly constructing the first human settlement in another star system.
You are a special forces soldier training to join the Interstellar Marines, a part of the secret Interstellar Warfare Initiative being established to protect humanity against potential threats from the confines of the unknown universe.
It's time to evaluate the Interstellar Warfare Initiative and program evaluations are taking place at The Vault, ITO’s most advanced military facility on Earth enclosed deep beneath Groom Lake, Nevada. Supervised by SARA, ITO’s central neural network AI, SARA will program artificial weather and advanced combat training robots to test each warfare initiative to the limits.
This is where the game begins ...7 Singleplayer/Co-op MissionsPlay 5 co-op and single-player missions against unscripted AI with dynamic environment effects or two pivotal missions inside the Interstellar Marines universe, The NeuroGen Incident and Assault on Starcrown Aerospace. Play singleplayer or co-op with up to three friends in intense action with more co-op and singleplayer missions to come!Wargames (Sandbox Combat Arena)Unique sandbox combat arena in the making. Wargames is played across 9 distinct interconnected environment zones allowing 64 players to join in the scavenge for combat points, playing alone or in co-op. We have a special Wargames Steam Leaderboard which tracks Combat Points globally, monthly, and survivors of Wargames.
9 Unique Multiplayer Maps Across 3 Game ModesTake your friends out in Deadlock, Deathmatch, and Team Deathmatch on maps featuring dynamic environment effects such as time of day, rain, thunder and lightning, emergency lighting, fire alarms, moving platforms etc.Realistic SimulationWith a physics-based dynamic character controller there are no floating hands, and you can even see your feet! The physically present combat helmet has a HUD projected onto the visor and is affected by dust, rain, fogging, and damage. Aim down the sight for the long shots and use the tactical laser to assist aim when hip firing, as there are no artificial crosshairs to break immersion. Use the intuitive crouch and cover system; spacebar (default) peeks over cover, and looking down leans you forward to see over ledges. You can also shoot out the lights and prowl in darkness, or use the tactical flashlight if you’re afraid of the dark.
We hope you enjoy the game, and look forward to developing it with you as we progress through Early Access!
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software
40. Rogue Warrior
Rogue Warrior is a character-driven, first-person-shooter, featuring Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko's explosive personality in an action-packed single player campaign, and intense multiplayer combat.
Playing as Richard 'Demo Dick' Marcinko, you go behind the iron curtain to disrupt a suspected North Korean ballistic missile program. Soon into the mission, you uncover a conspiracy that could turn the tides of the Cold War in the communists' favor. You must then take the mission into your own hands as you enter into the bowels of the USSR to destroy a technology that could change the balance of geopolitical power, leaving a trail of destruction in your wake!
- Play as a Real Life Legend - Play as Richard "Demo Dick" Marcinko — a real-life American badass. His defiant, crude, and sometimes ruthless behavior has earned him both glory and infamy in the history books. Now you take on his explosive nature as you engage in black ops and go against the rules of conventional warfare to get the job done.
- Brutal Kills - With more than 25 uniquely brutal kill moves, do what it takes to take out the enemy. No trick is too dirty as you maintain the element of surprise whenever possible - find and kill the enemy before they find you.
- Targets of Opportunity - Be an instrument of destruction as you create tactical advantages by eliminating any and all targets that would otherwise benefit the enemy.
- Multiplayer Mode - Go head to head against others online and even perform brutal kill moves on your friends.
- Award-winning Talent - Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee Mickey Rourke voices Dick Marcinko's in-game character.
41. The Club
The Club™, created by critically acclaimed developer Bizarre Creations, is a new breed of third-person shooter, combining fast-paced run and gun gameplay, destructive environments, and lethal weapons. You will fight to survive in a shadowy underground blood-sport controlled by a faceless, obscenely wealthy and influential elite who place their bets on who will survive as the blood-bath ensues before them. Take control of up to eight uniquely trained killers motivated by greed, driven by pure insane bloodlust, and hell bent on earning respect on a global level.
- Rise Through the Ranks of The Club™. As one of eight fighters, blast your way through five single player game modes including: Sprint, Time Attack, Survivor, Siege, and Run the Gauntlet.
- Earn Respect Online. Shoot your way to the top of the leader boards in over eight cut-throat multiplayer modes. You will face-off with 7 real-time opponents online or battle with your friends offline in 4-player action modes.
- The Club™ is Global. Battle in eight unique real-world locations from around the globe, including war-torn cities, abandoned factories, steel mills and many more.
- Extreme Gun Battles in Hazardous Environments. A motion blur camera system intensifies the adrenaline rush in both open range and close quarter firefights. Destroy and manipulate objects in the environment to your advantage.
- Build up the highest score. A unique score-based accumulation system creates even more competition among players; the faster, more efficient and accurate that you are, the more points you will earn to unlock weapons, characters and maps.
- Select from an Arsenal of Weaponry. There are 17 high-powered assault weapons to choose from and customize, including Automatic Weapons, Sniper Rifles, High Caliber Pistols, Sub Machine Guns, Mounted Weapons, and many more.
- Each Character has a Story to Tell. Choose from eight different characters to rise through the ranks of The Club™ and uncover each person's true motives and intentions.
42. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Gold
Command an elite multinational squad of special operatives against hidden terrorist forces. In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, the third installment to the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team Rainbow faces the hidden global forces of a new and secretive foe. Command Rainbow in a race against time - in locations including England, Norway, the Caribbean islands, and Rio de Janeiro during Carnaval - to stop a madman and his doomsday plot.
Command the world's most elite force of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3: Raven Shield™ into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.
Rainbow Six 3 Gold Download Features
- Pick your team members, assembled from the best counter-terrorism and military units from around the world. Then outfit them with the right armor, weapons, and high-technology equipment for the mission at hand.
- After equipping your team, plot out the assault of the target area on the map interface. Lay out a plan for each squad to maximize surprise, stealth, and safety.
- After all the planning - execute! In first-person mode, lead one squad or control all three through different radio commands and signals. Enter and clear a room of terrorists, rescue hostages, defuse bombs, and recover vital intelligence to help you in later missions.
- All-new eight-mission campaign in locations from Italy and Croatia to Greece.
- Five new multiplayer levels (Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Alleys, and Jungle).
- Three new multiplayer game modes (Adversarial Terrorist Hunt, Adversarial Scattered Hunt, and Capture the Enemy).
- Seven additional real-world weapons (for a total of 64) with sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster movie The Matrix.
- Three bonus classic missions from the original Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® and Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear®, updated with the latest graphics and technology.
Please note that as of August 2016, the online features for this game are no longer supported. The Multiplayer mode / Co-op mode will no longer be accessible.
Categories in common with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Gold: Action
43. Guardians of Orion
[ THE ULTIMATE SCI-FI RPG ]Guardians of Orion is a Sci-Fi MMORPG Shooter featuring Cooperative, Competitive, Social and Dog-fighting Gameplay!
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU!
"Haydee" is a hardcore old-style metroidvania mixed with modern-day third person shooter and platformer mechanics. You will controll Haydee - half-human, half-robot character in search of her way out of strange artificial complex full of traps, pain and depression. No casual stuff awaits you. There is no "X to win". Your gun, your instincts and your logic are your only friends. Don't drop your guard, conserve ammo and collect items on this long journey. Be vigilant, be sharp, be ready.
Be Haydee.Key features
- Six gameplay sections. 160 rooms.
- No regeneration. Use medkits.
- No checkpoints. Use save stations and diskettes.
- All items are hidden. Explore.
- Limited inventory. Manage.
- Challenging gameplay. You will fail. A lot.
- No handholding. Act on your own.
- This game won’t tire to kill you. Be persistent.
45. The Detail
The Detail, a crime noir adventure in a modern American city.
Controlling the actions of a bitter veteran detective investigating a brutal gangland murder and a reformed criminal trying to protect his family, the player is forced to make tough choices and deal with the resulting consequences of those moral dilemmas. The gameplay focuses on branching narrative mixed with interactive comics, and is completed by a professional audio track.
The Detail combines the emotional impact of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead with the themes of a realistic crime drama like HBO's The Wire, delivered with our own unique visual style inspired heavily by graphic novels. This is city where cases matter, clearance rates matter, and on a good day even justice matters.
The season begins with: Episode 1 – Where the Dead LieFeatures
- Character-driven experience with multiple playable characters
- Branching storyline influenced by the player's choices
- Mature themes for mature players
- Ethical and moral challenges
- Point n' click gameplay, with a modern mix of adventure game & interactive comic
Now including The Detail Episode 1: Artbook and Official Soundtrack.
They are placed in your THE DETAIL folder in the Steam Directory: ...Steam\steamapps\common\The Detail\
46. Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
The week you spend in Japan will certainly be memorable!!!
Get a taste of the foreign travel offered by printed guidebooks.
Enjoy a tour around Japan from the comfort of your own home!
As the game's protagonist, you'll travel to famous Japanese sightseeing spots in the company of a pair of beautiful young sisters. The girls will describe the spots, take you out to dinner, and grow closer to you throughout your travels.
The thrill of taking a trip through Japan with pretty girls is the experience offered by this "Guide Game" -- a guidebook in game format!
- Beautiful Tour Guides!!
- Famous Japanese Sightseeing Spots!!
- Delicious Japanese Dishes!!
Categories in common with Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~: Adventure
47. The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
'The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief' is a thrilling crime adventure in three chapters from the creators of 'The Book of Unwritten Tales'. Full of twists and turns, it immerses you in both sides of the story, combining thrill-of-the-chase whodunit with the risk and reward of a heist story.
Paris, 1960. Europe is in the grip of the gentleman master thief The Raven. His burglaries are spectacular and he always emerges unscathed. Young hotshot investigator Nicolas Legrand stuns the public when he confronts the master thief and fatally wounds him.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby – one of the legendary 'Eyes of the Sphinx' – is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the Raven's footsteps? – Legrand is back on the case. At the same time in Zurich a phone rings. Constable Anton Jakob Zellner looks up from behind a mountain of files. He has no idea what lies hidden in a bank vault, just a few hundred meters away from him. As he reaches for the receiver his life takes a crucial turn…
All three chapters are now available:
- Chapter I: The Eye of the Sphinx
- Chapter II: Ancestry of Lies
- Chapter III: A Murder of Ravens
- King Art's thrilling crime adventure – full of twists and turns – immerses you in both sides of the story, combining elements of classic whodunit and heist stories
- Cinematic presentation with hundreds of camera angles and dozens of cutscenes
- Optional puzzles and scoring system for adventure game veterans
- Notebook and help function for adventure game newcomers
- Breathtaking real-time 3D graphics in full HD
Categories in common with The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief: Adventure
48. Real Boxing
Lace up your boots and grab your gloves, Real Boxing™ punches its way to PC!
Real Boxing™ brings you the most exhilarating, no holds barred boxing experience ever seen on Steam. Featuring ultra-realistic motion capture from real boxers, with amazing graphics built using the powerful Unreal Engine, you’ll be sure to feel every hook, jab, and uppercut. Train your fully customizable boxer and seek glory in career mode, or duke it out with other players in a deep and satisfying local and online multiplayer modes. Whether on a keyboard, or using a controller, Real Boxing plays just as great as it looks, delivering the ultimate boxing experience on Steam. Download Real Boxing Today!
INCREDIBLY DEEP GAMEPLAY
Compete in a comprehensive career mode with three belt titles to conquer, Battle over 20 opponents, each with their own unique and adaptive fighting style. Then train your boxer using skipping rope, heavy bag and speed bag mini-games to bring your fighter up to scratch and learn new perks to boost your boxer’s abilities. Combined with a huge variety of customisation options, becoming your own boxer has never been easier.
REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER THRILLS
Take your skills to the next level and enjoy hundreds of hours more gameplay in the feature-packed online multiplayer, or duke it out with your friends locally, on a single-screen, in your own prizefight. Bet virtual currency on your fights and climb the Steam Leaderboards to rise in the rankings and truly become the world champion.
PACKED WITH EXTRA FEATURES & CUSTOMISATION
Unlock new equipment, extra opponents and customized clothing, as you progress in the boxing world. Tailor your fighter’s appearance to your liking, including hairstyle, skin color, tattoos and gear. Fight across four distinctive arenas: Las Vegas, Moscow’s Red Square, Rome Colosseum, and New York.
IMPRESSIVE 3D GRAPHICS AND SOUND
Real Boxing harnesses the immense power of the Unreal Engine to bring you a great looking and sounding game, and create astonishing levels of atmosphere and realism. See and hear the crowd go crazy as you outbox your opponent. Watch sweat and blood fly with every punch and see your opponent’s face take injuries - then relish the slow-motion replay of your greatest KO’s.
STEAM EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Play and earn Steam Achievements and Ring Girl Steam Trading Cards for your hard work on the ring. Unlock Steam exclusive gear for your boxers and fight your opponents in style.
Cinders is a mature take on a classic fairytale with a heavy emphasis on player choices and role playing.
Cinders is a witty young woman living with an overbearing stepmother and her two daughters, as if she was reenacting a certain well-known fairytale. But unlike its protagonist, Cinders is not afraid of taking fate into her own hands. Even if it means breaking the rules…
The game takes a look at four women and what made them who they are. It’s a story about balancing freedom and dreams with circumstance and harsh reality. About growing up and finding out the true meaning of independence. Distancing itself from the judgmental simplicity of the original, Cinders tries to explore the more complex nature of oppression, responsibility and innocence.
With 120 decision points, over 300 options to choose from, and multiple endings, Cinders gives you total control over the main character’s personality and how her story unfolds.LinksOfficial website
50. Face of Mankind
Face of Mankind is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) in a persistent world. You control a single character in the science fiction game-galaxy and have access to a variety of ever-changing game-worlds. Thousands of players throughout the game galaxy co-operate, compete or co-exist in a realistic and futuristic world of the 24th century. The plot is constantly evolving, with new missions created constantly. The skill and luck of the players from rival factions change the balance of power. High ranked players create missions which are split and handed down through the hierarchy. The objective of the game is to evolve your character to its ultimate potential, whether that is the accumulation of wealth, power, social status or all three. This may lead you to form an economic faction, a mercenary faction, or a cybersecurity faction. The game mechanics allow factions to take control of land by planting a hightech flag device which gives them options to install shops, machinery or taxable market terminals on their land. Face of Mankind is a one of a kind sandbox that allows for dimensions of play most games do not offer. Create a government, a crime syndicate, go to war, explore the galaxy.