The best games like Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999) are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto (1998)
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS - Dark Forces
- arrow_rightLost Castle
- arrow_rightCrash of the Titans
- arrow_rightGuild of Dungeoneering
- arrow_rightMega Man 4 (1991)
- arrow_rightEpic Battle Fantasy 4
100 Best Games Like Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999):
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (41)
- Android (28)
- macOS (54)
- Linux (31)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (14)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (13)
- PS Vita (15)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (34)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (10)
- Game Boy Color (6)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (2)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto (1998)
Grand Theft Auto is an action-adventure game with an isometric view, the first installment of the Grand Theft Auto series.
Location and plot
The game takes place in 3 different cities, each one resembling real-life counterparts such as Miami, New York City and San Francisco. The world of the game is only restricted by traveling from one city to another, while the cities themselves are free to explore. The plot is expressed in the form of various missions, where the playable character receives general instructions through a phone call, or otherwise.
Each mission in the game has a set goal of in-game points, awarded for successful completion of mission’s requirements, and sometimes causing mayhem for the sake of it. Completion of these missions allows the player to move on to more difficult tasks, and eventually, another chapter in other cities. The player often has to steal vehicles, sell them for profit, perform roadkills and escape the police, as the number of attempts for each mission is limited.
Graphics and reception
The game features a simplistic style for graphics, sacrificing different animations and sprites in favor of just being fun to play. At the time of release, in late 1997-1998, Grand Theft Auto offered unique arcade gameplay with an open world, where players could do anything they wanted, which, of course, was the key to overwhelming success of the game.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto (1998): Action
2. STAR WARS - Dark Forces
STAR WARS - Dark Forces uses the Jedi game engine which was developed for this game exclusively. At the time the game presented new features of first person shooter genre, one of which is the ability to look up and down and also it presented the new approach to level design with multiple floors.
The main protagonist of the game is a mercenary Kyle Katarn, who works for Rebel Alliance. The story takes place when he discovers the "Dark Trooper Project" of Empire. One of its segments is the development of a series of powerful battle droids and armored stormtroopers.
Critics praised the MS-DOS and Macintosh versions because of its innovative level design and technological advances, while the PlayStation version was highly criticized for bad graphics and low FPS rates. A sequel called Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II was released in 1997.
3. Lost Castle
Lost Castle is a super cute, super hard action RPG with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons. Brimming with a host of hand drawn, humorous characters and environments that embrace retro action with modern twists.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
4. Crash of the Titans
Crash's enemies are now his weapons!
In Crash® of the Titans, players fight a nefarious plot hatched by Crash's arch nemeses Neo and Nina Cortex to mutate the local creatures into titanic abominations. Using Crash's legendary mix of outrageous antics and daredevil bravado, players "hijack" enemies to take control of their action and use their fearsome powers against all manner of enemies. To view the manual, please visit: http://www.activision.com/support.
© 2007 Activision Publishing, Inc. Crash, Sierra and their logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sierra Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries and Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed by Supervillain Studios, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
5. Guild of Dungeoneering
Become the ultimate Dungeon Master as you bribe, entice and coax your heroes through their adventures on a quest to restore your guild to its ultimate glory!
Guild of Dungeoneering is a turn-based dungeon crawler with a twist: instead of controlling the hero you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making his own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will he be strong enough to take on the dungeon's overlord? In between dungeon runs you manage your Guild, building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and to expand your decks of cards with more powerful items and events.
• Restore your guild to its former glory as Dungeon Master by taking control of your fledgling group of heroes and leading them to victory! (after admitting to a few defeats of course)
• Entice, coax and bribe your heroes to clear the dungeons you build by strategically placing rooms, monsters and loot from the cards you are dealt
• Get to know each of your hero’s personality and traits, upgrade your existing heroes, and add new heroes while you try out new strategies to keep from sending them to their doom!
• Manage your guild well and spend your hard earned ‘glory’ wisely to level up and unlock more rooms and equipment. Improving your guild means you’ll have a better chance at beating the harder dungeons as you progress and take down the ultimate dungeon overlord.
6. Mega Man 4 (1991)
Mega Man 4, known in Japan as Rockman 4: Aratanaru Yabō!! (ロックマン4 新たなる野望!!, Rokkuman Fō Aratanaru Yabō!!, lit. "Rockman 4: A New Ambition!!"), is an action-platform game developed by Capcom for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It is the fourth game in the original Mega Man series and was originally released in Japan in 1991. The game was localized in North America the following January, and in Europe in 1993.
The game's story takes place after the third defeat and supposed death of Dr. Wily, and features the Earth coming under threat from a mysterious scientist named Dr. Cossack and his eight "Robot Masters". Fearing the worst, Dr. Light sends Mega Man to save the world once again. Mega Man 4 carries on the same action and platforming gameplay as the first three games, in which the player completes a series of stages in any order and adds the weapon of each stage's boss to Mega Man's arsenal. One notable added feature is the "New Mega Buster" (often shortened to "Mega Buster"), an upgraded arm cannon that lets the player charge a regular shot into a much more powerful blast. The development team was mindful that this innovation would change the overall feel of the game.
Despite Mega Man 4 receiving positive critical reviews during its early 1990s release, the game is widely regarded today to represent a downward shift from the quality of the first three games in the series. The Mega Buster itself has been considered an overused mechanic by several sources. Mega Man 4 was re-released on the Japanese PlayStation, PlayStation Network, and mobile phones; the North American Mega Man Anniversary Collection; and worldwide on the Virtual Console for 3 Nintendo systems (Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U).
Categories in common with Mega Man 4 (1991): Action
Draft! Attack! Fortify! Play the original game of strategy and world domination — now for your PC.
Enjoy the classic look and fun of RISK in an exciting new interactive experience. Play two ways as you strategize over the map and set out to conquer the world. Test your power against computer enemies, or compete with friends in Hotseat multiplayer. Use strategic thinking and tactical gambles and earn a host of achievements as you take territory after territory. Can you lead your army to victory?Features
- The original board game of strategy — now on your computer
- Face up to 5 AI players trying to keep you from world domination
- Battle friends on the same computer in Hotseat multiplayer
- Just pick up and play — it’s easy to learn and control
- Customize the gameplay options like starting territories and card-set values
- Earn scores of medals and awards as you progress toward victory
- Can’t play the whole game at once? Just pause and resume whenever you like.
- New to RISK? Follow our easy tutorial and you’ll be ready to take on the world!
8. Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 is a light-hearted turn-based RPG, heavily inspired by old classics like Final Fantasy and Golden Sun. You will battle through waves of adorable enemies, grow your characters, explore a diverse world, solve puzzles, and of course, save the world.Key features
- Over 140 different enemies to slaughter, from fluffy animals to gods.
- Over 170 different items of equipment, and 150 different usable skills, allowing for lots of character customization.
- Inspired by 16-bit era RPGs, minus the annoying features like random battles or save points.
- Contains lots of video game references, immature humor, and anime boobs.
- A mix of orchestral and electronic background music by HalcyonicFalconX. Full Soundtrack included!
- 25 hours of gameplay, plus Newgame+, survival and boss rush modes.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players.
Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
- A new take on tactical combat: Combat plays out in real time as a high-speed car chase where you need to position your units and use abilities to maximise their effectiveness.
- Exploration pays: You will encounter many different radio signals, each with a text based event. What doesn’t kill you may reward you with loot.
- Fully customizable units: Each unit can be upgraded and outfitted with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to your needs.
- A randomized planet: Each play-through features different main and side objectives, events, choices, and different consequences to your actions.
- A cold war turning hot: Three factions vie for control over the planet, your actions tip the scales of balance making you an enemy to everyone. As each faction grows in strength, you need to keep up.
- Permadeath at the core: Knowing one wrong move could lead to certain death puts you constantly on edge.
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
11. River City Ransom
The evil Slick has kidnapped Ryan's girlfriend and taken over the high school. The player is cast as either Ryan or Alex (second player) and has to fight his way through River City's merciless gangs before confronting Slick and freeing his girl.
River City Ransom is a side-scrolling beat-em-up similar to Double Dragon. The player, or players, travel through the locations of River City, encountering various gangs along the way. Gang members can be defeated with punches and kicks, or beaten up with objects scattered around. Upon their defeat, gang members drop money which Alex and Ryan can spend in malls to buy items that restore health and improve their combat abilities. The main characters have RPG-like numerical stats that can be improved this way, and can also buy books to learn combat manoeuvres. To finish the game, the player(s) have to find and defeat all the bosses.
The Game Boy Advance port of the game adds a number of features, including the ability to recruit certain characters (including defeated bosses) to fight alongside you. It also has different gangs and several new weapons.
12. Crusader Kings Complete
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs and the Emperor struggles with the Pope. At this very moment the Pope has declared that those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of all sins.
Gather prestige and piety and the world will whisper your name in awe. Will you co-opt other monarchs, and the Pope, under your leadership to liberate the Holy Land? Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?Key Features:
- Take control of one of the Great Christian Dynasties of Europe and forge the bonds of your vassals from a circle of friends into a Nation
- Increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins, build Cathedrals and Castles, and combat Highway Robber Bands and defecting vassals
- Historical multiple-choice events will spawn from the actions of your monarch
- Engage in the campaigns of the Hundred Years War, the five Crusades and the Mongol Wars during 400 years of gameplay
- Reenact the crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states in Europe
- Introduce laws, set taxes and interact with hundreds of courtiers and nobles
- Experience realtime grand-strategy based on the engine used by the award winning Europa Universalis-series
- Engage in an evolutionary combat system
- Play all religious orders – choose between the Knight´s Templars, The Knights of St John, The Teutonic Order or the Order of Calatrava and the Order of Santiago
- Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players
Categories in common with Crusader Kings Complete: Strategy
Solo development and the first game of the studio “Game Life” - “Joust” is an arcade simulator of knightly tournaments. Competition among players for the maximum passage of levels. PVP and PVE tournaments for the title of "Best Fighter."
• Choose your character type
• Character development
• Receiving Various Weapons
• Various bosses
• Restriction on revival
• Unlimited levels
Each level gives you a chance to get a new weapon or revival point.
Game development plans:
1. Alfa - PVE arena battles, boss fights.
2. Beta - Open world (partially), PVE and the start of testing the PVP game mode.
3. Release - Fully open world, PVE and PVP game modes.
14. Alien Hallway
Alien Hallway is a totally new action- strategy shooting game for the PC developed by Alien Shooter series makers, Sigma Team company.
Here, in Sigma's adrenaline-fueled game, players measure stamina with a never-ending stream of green creatures within the borders of a special military mission. The rules are severe and the fate of Humanity is put on the line.
Control an entire army in a challenging single-player campaign mode with a simple click of the mouse. With an approachable interface, players can go through a three-dimensional battlefields destroying the enemies with superpowered weapons, throwing various types of grenades, using airstrike skill, and upgrading both the base and the units. Players make serious decisions saving the soldiers and earning gold bonuses which are vital in this intense confrontation.
Constantly changing settings and glow effects mixed with heavy, rythmic music add life to the game and keeps you captivated - you'll be hooked!
- Dynamic Single-Player Campaign - A Captivating atmosphere of unknown Planets full of suspense and tension serves as an arena for endless fights between Humans and Aliens!
- Easy Mouse Control - Easy to learn controls make the game attractive for all kinds of players - Attack, upgrade, and buy items with just a click of the mouse.
- Plain Navigation - Explore the battlefield effortlessly by simply moving the mouse sideways. Scroll the mouse-wheel to zoom.
- Unlimited ability to upgrade your skills and weapons - Players are able to intensify skills by upgrading the base and the units in the shop: unlock blocked slots, increase air strike skills, add gold bonuses, decrease cool times, upgrade turrets and expand energy cell capacity.
- Unique characters - What's unique? Watch classic green-headed aliens. The whole race from larva till adults is reproduced.
15. Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
With its own unique battle system and a wide selection of characteristic angels, the girls are appearing on Steam for the first time in [Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!]!!Discover new meta gameplan as you play!
From the basic battle mechanics such as performing "Arcana Combo" with the pressing of the correct buttons in sequence, "Homing Action" and "Arcana Burst", to the more advanced and spectacular "Extend Force", "Arcana Eclipse" and "Arcana Blaze", dozens of ways to decimate your opponent! Find out more about the mechanics in the game!23 playable Angels with 23 free selectable Arcanas!
Equip the unique characters with an Arcana of your choice, and explore the boundless amount of strategies that can be derived!Plentiful story!
Every character has their own "Main Story", as well as a special "After Story in the Hotspring", all fully voiced! (in Japanese).
In addition, all characters have extra "Short Stories" (non-voiced), giving you the chance to understand your character more than ever!
Dive into the world of Arcana Heart!More than just simply fighting!
In short, there is "Story Mode", "After-Story Mode", "Survival Score Attack Mode", "Trial Mode", "Time Attack Mode", "Versus Mode", "Training Mode", "Replay Theatre Mode" etc. etc. and many more!
Also, in the "Gallery Mode", you can unlock Event CG illustrations and Link-Animations, and view the Angels' short stories!Online Network capable!
Players who are up to the task can test their prowess online, via the "Rank Match" or "Player Match" mode.
Players can save their battle results and scores online, and compare their scores with other players in the Leaderboard too!
Show the world that your Angel is the #1 wa-, *ahem*, Angel in the world!Special Purchase Bonus!
Discover more about each Angel's charming points with the 144-page filled "Link Anime Drafts Collection" that comes with each purchase!
When you're feeling exhausted after a heaty battle, open up the Collections and be refreshed!
*They will be placed in your Steam folder:
...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX\Digital Extras\
16. Let the Cat in
Let The Cat In is the cute puzzle game about little kittens that you need to help get into the house. The player's task is to arrange all the things and mechanisms inside the house for creating fantastic chain reactions, in order to open the door, let kittens come in and reach their favorite basket. Once the aim is reached, they can finally cuddle and fall asleep. Enjoy realy challenging logic levels, collect stars which will help you open the next rooms, play and interract with the cute kittens that will definitely cheer you up. By earning stars in each level you will be able also to pamper your kittens with various cool things and new colors available in the store.
17. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Easy to play, hard to master, Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi,
first released in 1987, is the sequel to the original Shinobi arcade
game, and is one of the only games in the Shinobi series to feature true
arcade-style gameplay. Play as Joe Musashi, the master ninja known to
his enemies only as “The Shinobi”. This battle is not one you must fight
alone, as this is the first game in the Shinobi series to feature your
ninja attack dog, Yamoto, who will charge foes on command, leaving them
open to a powerful drop kick. Use your mastery of ancient ninja
technique to topple the crime syndicate—the Neo Zeed Corporation, and
free the foreign dignitaries they have taken hostage in New York City.
Good luck, and may the ninja spirits help guide you in your journey.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Wii.
Categories in common with Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi: Action
18. Galaxy of Pen & Paper
*** NO IN-APP PURCHASES! ***
*** Pay once and play the complete game forever! ***
THE ULTIMATE ROLE-PLAYING SIMULATION GOES TO SPACE!
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based meta RPG about a group of players rolling dice in the year 1999! Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!
TURN-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM
Assemble the party of your choice, picking your players, races and classes! Unlock new content with the blood, sweat, and luck of your party’s ingenuity and dice rolls!
Will your party include a Slayer Simian Savage or a Thinker Green Medtech? Customize everything from your battle encounters to your Game Master’s table!
EXPLORE THE GALAXY OF QUESTS AND LOOT
Gather your adventurers and travel trough a galaxy of pen and paper, and discover the newest threat as they leave Earth. All the fun of a pen and paper RPG with none of the lost dice!
COMPLETELY NEW GAME
Prepare to be amazed with so much new things! Spaceship battles, stories with multiple decisions, sci-fi classes and races, side-way battles, planet navigation and exploration, and of course, traveling through space and time!
19. Frogger Returns
Frogger is coming to a PS3™ near you! Frogger Returns takes the heart-pounding challenge of arcade Frogger and takes it into the next dimension! Classic top-down 2D gameplay is updated with colorful 3D graphics, a new perspective, all-new levels, new enemies and game-changing power-ups to dodge and use! Local multiplayer lets you race a friend to victory.
• Enhanced graphics. Classic Frogger gameplay gets a brand new look.
• All-new levels. Four stages take the original journey of Frogger from highway to home through an all-new adventure.
• Multiple gameplay modes. Attack your top scores, race against the clock, or just get Frogger to his home pad. Play how you like!
• New bosses and tactics. New enemies and power-ups change up your strategy.
• Play with a friend! Local multiplayer lets you race a friend.
©2009 Konami Digital Entertainment. KONAMI is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
20. Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell is a cyberpunk-themed third-person shooter video game developed by Exact and Production I.G for the PlayStation. A part of the larger Ghost in the Shell media franchise, it utilizes the same English voice cast as the feature film of the same name, although the two do not share a story continuity. The game was first released in July 1997, along with soundtrack albums, an artbook and a guidebook.
The game's story and art design were written and illustrated by Masamune Shirow, the author of the original manga. Ghost in the Shell's plot revolves around a recruit of Public Security Section 9 as he investigates and combats the Human Liberation Front. The player controls a Fuchikoma, a robotic fighting vehicle capable of traversing walls and ceilings.
The game received mainly positive reviews. It was praised for its graphics, animation, music and unusual wall-climbing mechanics, as well as living up to the name of the series. However, it received criticism for its tedious and repetitive gameplay and low difficulty. Fifteen years after its release, Game Informer listed Ghost in the Shell as one of the best manga and anime-based games.
Categories in common with Ghost in the Shell: Action
21. OCEAN CITY RACING: Redux
OCEAN CITY RACING is an open world driving game offering a variety of different gameplay options to it's players. Enjoy the FREE ROAM MODE that lets you explore Ocean City in it’s full detail , drive your way through the thrilling RACE MODE or be the fastest driver in TIME-TRIAL MODE and participate in events!FREE ROAM MODE
Total Freedom! Explore the environment by exiting the car and walk in first person view or cruise around Ocean City either with the many different vehicles that are scattered around the map.RACE MODE
Become the best driver in Ocean City. Race in exciting tracks set in different time of day settings and unlock vehicles as you progress.TIME TRIAL MODE
Concentrate on setting the fastest time on each unique track which includes insane stunt locations, off road tracks and a subway station.
• Unreal Engine : Powered by the industry leading game engine Unreal Engine , Ocean City Racing offers a massive open world city with a traffic and a pedestrian system , a day & night cycle, dynamic, real-time lighting and shadows, also different weather conditions such as rain,fog and sun.
• Advanced Driving Physics: Ocean City features advanced driving physics which respons to user's input instantly and creates a realistic city driving experience.
• Open World City and Environment: Ocean City is based in 3 main districts which are connected via 2 different bridges and a tunnel. All these are explorable by users either with a vehicle or on foot.
• Vehicles: Features over 20 highly detailed vehicles to drive. Ranging from sports cars , muscle cars , super cars , off road vehicles. Even a kart and a quad bike can be driven.
• Mini Games: Free Roam Mode of Ocean City Racing includes many mini games such as Car Football, Stunt Locations , Easter Eggs and much more.
• Progression: Ocean City Racing allows players to progress through time trials and circuit races and allow them to unlock new cars and events on the way.
• Soundtrack: Features songs of Christopher Amott from his 'Impulses' and 'Follow Your Heart' albums , as well as other instrumental and orchestral songs that fit the atmosphere of the game.
22. Through the Ages
The official adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s strategy classic, the third best board game ever according to Board Game Geek website.
“If you are looking for civ game, this is the game! This is one of the best games of all time.” – Tom Vasel from Dice Tower
“Through the Ages is simply phenomenal.” – Drew Massey from GFB Robot
This is your chance to make history: You begin with a small tribe. As you expand your farms and mines, you lay the groundwork for technological advancements, better governments, and grand wonders. Your military might supports your political skill as you guide your civilization to greatness.
● One of the greatest board games of all time.
● Hundreds of cards to build a mighty civilization.
● Explore the many paths to victory.
● Manage your resources carefully.
● Learn the game rules with a funny and engaging tutorial.
● Compete with your friends online.
● Defeat clever computer opponents of various skill levels.
● Play with the original board game rules or a streamlined digital version.
● Enjoy single-player Challenges requiring different strategies.
Czech Games Edition has produced over 20 board games and expansions, including many award-winning titles for enthusiastic players. Alchemists, Dungeon Lords, Tzolk'in to name just a few. We expanded into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker and now with the Through the Ages adaptation.
Gems & Sockets just added!Read more in the official roadmap!StoryWhat happens in a world where the last evil lies dead, the last quest is completed, and the last chest has been opened?
In this world, the long-dead Heroes of Old are forever remembered and honoured through a great magical device. This device, known only as the Chronicon, is capable of opening a portal into the memories – the very souls – of the Heroes of Old. Each year, a handful men and women are given the great honour to re-live the old tales.
And this year, you have been chosen…
Note: Trailer footage and screenshots are of high level characters with decent equipment. Expect a slower pace at first.Game Features
- The first 3 full acts to play through, with 2 additional acts coming soon
- 4 unique classes: The Templar, Berserker, Warden, and Warlock
- Procedurally generated dungeons and areas – each playthrough is different
- Local co-op up to 4 players (same machine, requires 1 Xbox 360 controller per additional player)
- Over 600 items with randomized enchants & qualities, and powerful set items!
- Over 900 skills and abilities to learn and improve
- Infinite character progression
- Basic crafting - Enchant and gem your equipment to its maximum potential!
- Full Xbox 360 controller support (optional)
- 2 Additional acts
- Hardcore mode
- More items
- More quests
- More everything!
24. Timberman VS
The game loved by millions of players all around the world - Timberman, now has a brand new, polished axe! Timberman VS - available on PC an consoles, featuring a cross-platform play! Gather your friends and prove that you are a world-class wood chopper!
Enter the digital forest and discover new version of this classic, casual game - slice and dice trees in an arcade-style, challenge your friends and be the fastest timberman alive!
Timberman now features a single player challenge, to test your skills and unlock as much as 56 characters, and local games to have fun with your friends!
Grab your trustworthy axe, become a true Timberman, and chop trees in 3, unique game modes:
- Classic Timberman: train your axe skills, gain exp to develop your account, and beat your personal high score - in a classic, single-player, infinite tree mode. Chop as fast as you can and avoid branches! Prove you're the REAL THING!
- Hero mode: be the hero and rescue birds from their nest in a burning woods - gain eternal glory and sweet loot! Can you reach the top of a tree and find a golden egg?
- Race: join the race and be the fastest Timberman in a fun, tree-chopping competition! Play with up to 4 players and test your chopping skills against others in a crazy, fast-paced match! First on the finishing line WINS IT ALL!
Join millions of players playing Timberman VS - featuring cross-platform matches, brand new exciting game modes, plenty of crazy characters to unlock, and more fun than ever!
25. Slayer Of Traitors
Player character is wounded woman called Suzan. Men zombies have killed his family and also wounded Suzan. So now your only mission is to kill all men zombies in different levels.
Zombie army has weapons and they are also in weak conditionGameplay:
Player female character only mission is to kill all zombie enemies in different themed levels. All levels have 20-40 zombies which player have to find. Player have to find first weapons. 2 kind of weapons: Pistol and Rifle. Also levels contains ammo pick-ups. Zombies have also rifle weapons. Some zombies are almost blind and deafs, so some zombies are easy to kill some are more harder. When player have killed all zombies level are finished. Player have health but there isn't health pick-ups, when player dies level restarts. Also player character have stamina which is reduced when player runs or jumps. So get your revenge and kill all zombiesFeatures:- 11 levels.
- 2 weapons: Pistol, Rifle
- Zombie army
Inspired by the Italian crime flicks of the '70s revered by Quentin Tarantino, Milanoir is a pixel-packed action game set in the violent city of Milan. Come meet Piero, a convict suddenly released from prison looking for revenge over the man who framed him. Hunt for the truth and escape the ones who are chasing you through an unforgiving city. Someone wants you dead: you have to use all your toughness to survive. Shoot, choke, sneak your way through the enemies and engage them in breathtaking car chases.Features
- CRIME & VIOLENCE: A sordid story of betrayal and greediness. A homage to the Italian masterpiece crime movies of the '70s such as Caliber 9 and Almost Human. Stay alive, trust no one...
- FUNKY '70S SOUNDTRACK & AMAZING PIXEL ART GRAPHICS: Enjoy the streets of Milan from a new, high-quality pixelated perspective! Immerse yourself in a groovy '70s atmosphere!
- ARENA MODE: There's no escape from death, but more killings means more time…
- 2P LOCAL COOP MODE: The Guy in Blue joins the Guy in Red to face a common enemy.
27. Transformice Adventures
Transformice Adventures is a Multiplayer Action RPG set in a colorful world full of mice and animals of all kinds! Go explore dungeons with your friends, gather epic loot, tend to your faithful pet, and unveil a new storyline featuring all the characters from the world of Transformice.Epic Dungeons
Grab 3 friends, and go explore numerous dungeons together! You will encounter various monsters, and need to adapt your strategy. Each of you can have a special role!Jobs
Mice are not natural fighters. But when they are attacked, they are forced to defend themselves with what are the best at. And if it is not throwing cannonballs, it is their daily jobs!
Jobs are mice’s “fighting class”, several professions that they mastered over time. Cook, Botanist, Journalist and Trickster are the first jobs planned but more will be added later!
These odd jobs offer something different from the usual RPG classes. Each job comes with few skills and particular mechanics to play around with. They will offer you additional ways of fighting and influence what you can do several times during the fight!Elisah's Gifts
To spice things up even more, after each encounter, you will be able to choose between 3 gifts from the almighty goddess Elisah. These modifiers will greatly change your way to fight, so choose wisely!
At the end of each dungeon, you will have to make a choice. You can either keep your Elisah's Gifts for a higher difficulty and better rewards during your next dungeon, or lose them all and start over. Are you confident in your skills and the gifts you got?Beloved Pets
The world is fierce and dangerous for a mouse alone. Don’t worry, there are friendly and strong buddies here to help you! More than cute accessories or a boring stat increase, they are strong and smart buddies that adds a new way to fight.
There are plenty of them, and each is unique. Attributes, abilities, bonuses, the way they attack, their behavior during fights. It is up to you to find the cutest or the ones that fit your fighting style!
A freshly hatched pet will not be able to use its full potential right away. You will need to take care of it and give it plenty of love. Several actions such as giving it the proper food or fighting specific enemies will increase its affection. Gradually, this will make your pet stronger, improving its abilities and it’s behavior during combat as well as unlocking new skills.Story time
Transformice Adventures goes deeper in the world of these ingenious but clumsy mice, the world of Transformice. Mice rarely go outside of their territory in the Muscarpone plains, playing and gathering cheese all day, competing to get magic feathers given by the goddess Elisah.
But if life goes on for most mice, shadows are lurking. Since the moment the Elisah statue was destroyed, the goddess' has been appearing less and less frequently, meanwhile the wild animals have been getting all the more aggressive. Mirolle, a young priestess of Elisah, is worried. Is it an ill omen of the devastating Anvil God’s return?HATS!!
A full wardrobe of silly hats and mouse furs! Cosmetics are the essence of Transformice. One of the main occupation of mice being finding the best outfit to show off. Cute or cool, spooky or pop culture reference, choose from a wide range of clothes and fur design to customize your mouse and your pets. Of course, you can dress your mouse without having to worry about stats!
28. Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans
The first OFFICIAL Video Game of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill!
Bud Spencer and Terence Hill in their first virtual adventure. A brand new story! Whether in the Western Saloon, Miami Downtown, at the fairground etc... you'll get the full load of funny conversation, slaps and of course lots of mass brawls.
Slaps And Beans is a co-operative or single player scrolling beat’ em up game with the addition of platform elements and mini-games in which you'll interpret the characters of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.
The key ingredients of Slaps and Beans are:
- Retro pixel art graphics
- Bud Spencer & Terence Hill style fighting system
- Co-op multiplayer
- A red with yellow tarp Dune Buggy
- A lot of slaps and a lot of beans (obviously)
29. NHL 2005
NHL 2005 is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Black Box and Electronic Arts Canada. It was originally released in 2004. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
NHL 2005 is available on PC, Xbox, GameCube and PlayStation 2.
Categories in common with NHL 2005: Sports
30. Project Root
Prometheus Corporation is the leader in the generation and distribution of energy to all cities in the world. Due to the ideas and designs of charismatic president Demetrio Watts, the corporation developed new technologies producing higher quantities of energy at a lower cost, granting them near-absolute control of the market.
The friendly policies enforced by Prometheus and Demetrio Watts has made citizens confident they will have access to electricity in their houses every day. However, very few of them are aware of what's behind Demetrio Watts' smile or behind the scenes in Prometheus Corporation. Secret plans. Terrible plans. Plans which will take the population by surprise. When they realize what is going on, it will already be too late.
A group of rebels are the only ones who know Demetrio and his company's true intentions, and will do everything it takes to bring the truth to light about the person who pretends to be their eternal benefactor. It will not be easy or agreeable, but the danger behind what Prometheus hides within is a threat to all. Stopping Demetrio Watts is in the hands of a group of unknowns. Depends on Arcturus.
31. Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is coming this fall! Watch the exclusive trailer on YouTube : http://bit.ly/oV9zvX
Check out the new update below!
Finish what you started.
In Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, complete the mission unveiled in the first opus of one of the most acclaimed FPS games on the iPhone, this time on fronts all over the globe.
“Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus looks like a big step forward for the series.” SlideToPlay
“I was impressed with the console-quality graphics and gameplay elements.” PC Mag
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus further improves the exemplary gameplay of the first Modern Combat for an astounding immersion in a modern war experience and one of the most complete FPS multiplayer games on the iPhone.
AN IMPECCABLE PRODUCTION ENHANCED BY THE MOST TENSE GAMEPLAY YET
- The original control modes (Default, Screen Tap, Virtual Sticks) have been further refined for an impressive gameplay fluidity.
- A new full gyro advanced control mode has been added for even more gaming comfort.
- Gyro-based QTEs and improved headshot sensations add to the stunning intensity of the gameplay.
A STUNNING DIVE INTO THE HEART OF A GLOBAL MODERN CONFLICT
- Embody one of the 3 playable characters and throw yourself into 12 battlefields set in the Middle-East, Eastern Europe and South America.
- Facial animations and instant-kill slow-motion create a breathtaking sense of immersion.
- 15 weapons from real military forces that you can gather directly from your enemies and upgrade with several accessories.
- Blur effects when taking fire and dynamic lightning on your weapon contribute to the realism of the war experience.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE FPS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE ON THE APP STORE
- Engage in 10-player online and local confrontations.
- Choose between 4 multiplayer modes: Battle, Team Battle, Defuse the Bomb & Capture the Flag.
- XP progression through 72 ranks, reward messages, unlockable weapons and leaderboards ensure heated multiplayer competition.
- Gather your squad and face your favorite foes through Gameloft LIVE!
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
I found a new @Gameloft Game! Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus: http://bit.ly/blackpegasus #222 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/GameHunter and follow @Gameloft!
What's this? http://j.mp/GameHunter
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
32. Cyber City 2157: The Visual Novel
You wake up looking at the cell and trying to remember a dream you have seen last night. There are only vague memories in your head - It was something connected with the cosmos and with the frightened astronaut's face. You have no time to think - you have to go to the work. There you create a perfect simulations of a human, called Molds.
So your journey through the parks, cemeteries, suburbs and dreams begins. Your adventure is in the City where the sun never sets.
It's a surreal mix of classical visual novels, odd choices, cyberpunk, mysticism and everyday life of a man lost in a rapidly changing reality.
You'll see the game, inspired by the numerous arthouse films, postmodern literature and dreams that come closer to dawn.
This game is the memory of the games that have never existed.Features:
- 150 background images, some of them are animated, made in the old-school pixel art
- Graphics, based on a simulation of the old systems and monitors (mostly on the Commodore 64 and MSX)
- Dive into the crazy world full of mysticism and cyberpunk
- The atmospheric and varied music (40 songs)
- The total duration of the game: more than 4 hours
- Just read, watch, listen to and ponder the riddles of the game world
- Steam Trading Cards
Thank you and happy reading!
33. Centurion: Defender of Rome
Centurion: Defender of Rome is an action-strategy game developed by Impressions Software and Bits of Magic. It came out on 01-01-1990. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Centurion: Defender of Rome is available on Commodore / Amiga, Genesis and PC.
34. Double Kick Heroes
- Explosions, rebels, militias, undeads, road-rage, madness, apocalypse. Ready to hit the fury road?
- The only f****king awesome rock and METAL rhythm game for Steam, what more!?
May the METAL be with you!
35. Earth Overclocked
Earth Overclocked is a twin-stick shooter with rogue-like elements, set in a distorted version of our world where trees are evil, snowmen have lasers, and monsters run amok. After a scientist's time machine explodes while traveling to the past, he finds himself trapped in this hostile, parallel dimension. Now he must reassemble the time machine and escape before this warped reality collapses in on itself. Fortunately, a variety of bizarre and powerful weapons are scattered throughout the land to aid him in his quest. Arm the Scientist with shotguns, boomerangs, cannons, magical swords, and even cheese to help him survive!
With only 20 minutes to explore, blast monsters, and rebuild his time machine; surviving Earth Overclocked isn't going to be easy.
In true rogue-like fashion death is permanent, but procedurally generated environments combined with permanently unlockable weapons, game modes, and abilities makes each playthrough feel like fresh experience. Features
- Blast monsters by yourself, or team up with up to 3 friends in Local Multiplayer!
- Short, intense burst of gameplay ideal for lunch breaks.
- Challenging, rewarding gameplay with that will have you saying "just one more run".
- Non-linear exploration. Achieve the objectives in any order. (Or follow the game's suggested route.)
- Randomly generated forests, dungeons, and enemies. No two runs are the same!
- Permanent death. Failing results in a reset, but unlockable weapons, abilities, and game modes persist across runs.
- 6 different environments and dungeon themes.
- 4 main classes unlocked from the start, each with different starting weapons and passive abilities.
- 2 bonus unlockable classes.
- 40+ enemy types with unique behaviors and attacks.
- 20+ difficult boss encounters. Fight a different group of bosses every playthrough!
- 30+ gameplay-altering weapon types.
- 35+ pieces of unlockable content which change or add to the experience.
- Stats of both enemies and weapons are procedurally generated.
- An unlockable difficulty mode with even more challenges and rewards.
36. River City Melee: Battle Royal Special
The 10% launch discount and additionally 10% loyalty discount for the previous franchise owners(20% in total)will be offered for the first week.
This is the most recent installment of the ‘Kunio-Kun’ franchise recreated as a fun and easy fighting game with the fighting aspects taken and upgraded from River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Star Special~.
The developers of the acclaimed fighting game series, ‘Blazblue’, have participated in this game, to improve the user experience. Game is designed to enhance the mind games and overall balance, which allows more strategic approach for players.Brand New System
- Rage Super Arts : Guage will be filled as you damaged, and eventually you will get into the "Rage" mode once you have max guage! In Rage mode, your overall and Super Arts will be enhanced! For example, you can see Mach Kick II instead of Mach Kick, Bomb punch will be explosive!, and so on.
- New Skills : On top of new special moves, all characters can now use the throw skill. With increased means to survive the battle, players can experience intense combat by lifting the opponent into the air and adding attacks, striking multiple opponents with the Giant Swing, etc.
- Football Stadium : Score Goals! Opponents will take damage when you make a goal to their goalpost.
- Factory Stage : Random items are generated when you push switches on both sides! Feeling lucky? Try your luck!
- You can find even more new stages in real game!!
- Single Player : Enjoy each 25 team's unique story lines.
- Free Battle : Set each battle condition and get into the battle with up to 4 players.
- Multi-Player : Play with friends in online multi-player mode. Searching other player's online room is available.
37. 1917 - The Alien Invasion DX
1917 - The Alien Invasion is a memorization shooter combined with the fast and frantic action of bullet hell shoot 'em ups.
You are in the role of Dr. Brunhild Stahlmüller, an acomplished weapon scientist who upgrades a WW1 triplane with superior alien technology to attack the invaders. You will avenge mankind and take the battle into the darkness of space until you reach an ancient alien world.
- Fight from Verdun to the heart of the alien world!
- Majestic and extravagant pixel art inspired by the golden age of arcades.
- Accessible with a fair difficulty curve.
- Intense action and highly polished gameplay
- 8 stages with huge boss encounters.
- Bloodshed and gore.
- Psychedelic soundtrack.
- Full Xbox controller support.
- Digital art book (PDF).
The year is 1917 - war engulfed the earth. Billions were slaughtered at the hands of unprecedented technology in the name of fanaticism. Yet all previous atrocities were as preambles to an even greater, unforeseeable catastrophe. When on the 15th of April, a host of aliens descended from war-torn skies and opened fire indiscriminately on soldier and civilian alike, the foundations of the world were shaken and mankind would face his darkest hour. Against such a terrifying, overwhelming foe, the scrambling, exhausted nations of Earth had no choice but to put aside their old grudges and fight side by side if they wanted to avert total extinction – or worse. Still, courage and unity were not enough to match the sheer power of a species so advanced that the very cosmos proved no obstacle to them.
Meanwhile Dr. Brunhild Stahlmüller, an accomplished scientist, worked tirelessly with her assistant, Harmuth Griesgram, on developing an experimental airplane codenamed the Red Beezlebub. Based not only on existing aeronautical technology but also on fragments of alien wrecks from the recent battlefields, this new invention is capable of prolonged atmospheric flight as well as deep, interstellar travel. Finding no pilots left in any condition – bodily or mentally – to take the pilot seat, the brave doctor dons the helmet herself and takes the Red Beezlebub on her virgin flight; to the battlefields of Verdun. Her target: the Chessmaster, the new, self-crowned king of humanity. An usurper and abomination. Fueled by gasoline and hatred, her Valkyrie's flight will end either in blood-soaked victory or glorious death. Little did she know that he himself is only a piece on the real player's board, and she is watching Brunhild's every move with greedy, leering eyes…
For more story, watch the German story trailer with english subtitles:
38. Close Combat - Gateway to Caen
Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series, and the final release of the current game engine. Gateway to Caen focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.
With Close Combat: Gateway to Caen you can play at the strategic and tactical level, putting yourself in the boots of both the generals and the platoon commanders. You can move or combine your battlegroups on the strategic level and decide the outcome of battles on the tactical level. You will command squads in close combat situations, using small arms, mortars, machine guns, armored cars, and tanks to triumph against the enemy. You command artillery and mortar barrages and even air strikes. You will get to know individual solders, platoons, battalions, and the larger brigades and battle groups which they comprise.
Players can experience the desperate situation of the outnumbered, but well-armed Panzergrenadiers, or the daunting offensive mission of the fully-supported British infantry advancing across the treacherous Odon Valley. At your command are Churchill, Cromwell, Firefly, Sherman, Stuart tanks and more. Panther, Tiger, Stug, and Mk.IV tanks will arrive to support German Panzergrenadiers as they try to hold the line against a concerted British attack.
The historic scope of Operation Epsom is captured in single battles, operations, and the grand campaign. The strategic battlefield offers over two dozen individual battlefields with over three dozen accurately portrayed German and British battle groups. British infantry regimental history is reflected in name among the various battalions. You can deploy your battalions as they actually fought in the struggle for the Odon. The game includes all new maps and a range of upgraded effects.
With the success of the Allied landings at Normandy and their domination of air and sea, expectations were high that the momentum would continue on land. It was not to be so. Though initially surprised and overwhelmed, the German Army quickly recovered, mobilized, and, counterattacked. Field Marshal Rommel formed a capable defense in Normandy that made the Allied advance costly. Superior Allied artillery and air power failed to crack the German lines. Though the Norman City of Caen was originally a British D-Day objective, its capture would elude and frustrate Montgomery’s 21st Army for weeks to come. Operation Epsom was Field Marshall Montgomery’s first concentrated attempt to go around the city and the Odon River, and break through the strengthening German bulwark. The newly-arrived British VIII Corps, supported by 700 guns of the Royal Artillery made a go of it along a four-mile front between Rauray and Carpiquet. Defending that front was the infamous 12th SS Panzer Division. Though reduced by weeks of heavy fighting they remained a potent and experienced foe. The Germans had offensive plans too, but the British struck first, and the 2nd SS Panzer Corps, the last of Germany’s offensive reserves in Normandy, was instead committed to stopping the British breakthrough along the Odon. Can you, as Montgomery and his commanders, re-chart the course of the Normandy campaign and prevail against Germany’s SS Panzer divisions? Can you as the Germans, once again stop Montgomery, or eclipse history and push the British back entirely?Features
- Completely revised graphics that elevate battle effects, units, and maps to a new, detailed level in the Close Combat Series.
- Thirty new battlefield maps accurately reflect the Odon Valley west of Caen, France.
- 65 vehicles, 36 infantry units, 77 weapons.
- New vehicles and guns including Churchill, Cromwell, M-10 Achilles, and Firefly tanks; 17-pdr AT guns, Loyd Carriers, and more.
- Improved graphics and effects and new soldier voices.
- Revised terrain files that represent the specific conditions of the Odon battlefield: tall cornfields and hindered, muddy movement during rainy weather.
- New features including Rolling barrages and dug-in/camouflaged tanks and anti-tank guns.
- Historic regimental names and battalion organization.
- Mount troops or guns on vehicles.
- Integrated multi-player lobby and match-making forums.
- Enhanced Scenario Editor - Create your own "what if" Scenarios.
39. Crazy Catman
Evil and treacherous dogs, kidnapped a cat - Murka. Vasya's cat, honest and in love, decided to release the cat Murka from the evil and treacherous paws of dogs. To save her, Vasya will have to go through many obstacles and defeat the myriad hordes of enemies.
A bright and colorful platformer, fun music. Many levels and evil gang leaders. Win all and save your beloved Murka.
40. First Feudal
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back. Key features • Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
41. Eternal Champions
Unjust deaths were dealt upon nine of history’s greatest and most influential warriors, and the future now stands at the brink of chaos.
The Eternal Champion has summoned the souls of the nine and placed them in competition. The winner will be rewarded a second chance to prevent their own death, and in doing so restore balance to a desperate world.
Categories in common with Eternal Champions: Action
Extended soundtrack available
CO-OP and single player arcade game. Colorful musical experience designed for both casual and hardcore players.
Simple rules and increasing speed makes it an ideal choice if you are looking for a game to occupy your friends, guests
or yourself for a while. Each 100 points pumps up the music and gameplay speed.
There is also built-in support for color-blind players, gamepads and ... karaoke.
43. Rig or Skill: PC Brawl
Blinded with pride, they began a dispute over who was the fastest and the most functional.
And the fratricidal war in 4K broke out.
To avoid further byteshed the tournament was created.
The best applications joined the competition, armored with PCs of their choice.
Enter the tournament as a freshly-sentient application.
Prove to the internet that you have the best algorithm and the smartest tactics.
PC Brawl: Rig or Skill invites everyone...
reCAPTCHA is not required.GAMEPLAYRig or Skill: PC Brawl takes the well-known, tested formula of air hockey and gives it a rocket boost.
It’s a free to play tournament where you are a self-aware application!
Put your chosen in-game PC into battle and slow down your opponent's machine.MULTIPLAYER DUELSPerfect your skills online in casual duels, build your reputation in ranked matches and reach for the win in the league table.
Earn in-game money to unlock new PCs and skins.
Choose your mobile units, aim and take your shot at the enemy's CPU.
Every accurate shot decreases the FPS capability of your enemy’s virtual PC.
Try out using the ultimate attacks to overheat your opponent’s machine, slowdown or hack enemy units, or create a black hole on the arena – among many other exciting options.
Defend your CPU with stationary units.
Every unit on screen causes your virtual PC’s core temperature to rise, so be tactical with their deployment.SINGLE PLAYER PUZZLESPlay a series of challenges - try to hit the target with a mobile unit and overcome a system of ingenious obstacles.
Every puzzle is a labyrinth chock full of walls and traps.
Finish the challenges, earn experience points, level up and win in-game prizes!
44. Duel of Summoners: The Mabinogi Trading Card Game
COLLECT, TRADE, AND COMPETE WITH THE BEST PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD!
Duel of Summoners is a TCG played against an opponent with a deck composed of 12 cards. Experience immersive single player campaigns to ranked PVP tournament matches. Are you ready to take on the challenge to build your ultimate deck and aim to become the top summoner?
• ENDLESS HOURS OF PLAY CONTENT – Immersive single player adventure, daily missions, and non-live arenas.
• REAL-TIME PVP FEATURE – Join the competitive arena to reap the rewards from players worldwide or simply compete with your friends for bragging rights.
• THE REAL “TRADING” CARD GAME – Collect powerful legendary cards from game content features and trade exclusive cards with other players across the globe.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN STRATEGY – Build your ultimate deck around your favorite cards and use different strategy against friends and foes in battles.
• EASY TO START – Learn as you go with the streamlined tutorial in the fun single player campaign. It’s never too late to play Duel of Summoners.
45. Deep Dark Dungeon
Deep Dark Dungeon is a rogue-lite action game in which the player dives into the deep, dark depths of various dungeons filled with bad-tempered monsters that will attack them on sight.Local Co-op Arcade Action
- Can be played with both keyboard or with Xbox controllers
- Can be played with friends on single PC (supports up to 4)
- Battles with monsters that require observation and strategizing
- 15+ different types of weapon, each with its own move-sets.
- Re-generation of dungeon maps, Items, and enemies each time you restart
- 4 different areas, each with its own varieties of monsters and traps
- More than 30 individual properties that makes you stronger each time you play
46. GUILTY GEAR (2019)
First released in 1998, and achieved worldwide recognition with its own original world view and a whole new game system, the legendary 2D Fighting Game "GUILTY GEAR" now reappearing!
Unleash your furious attack chains with the speedy-as-ever "Gatling Combination";
Keep up your pressure game with the "Charge Attack";
Destroy your opponent and conclude the match immediately with the "Sakkai", and many more!
Play the game in the prime of its all-raw era!
Relive the hot moments with the 13 unique characters!
Rediscover the roots of the now-popular "GUILTY GEAR" series on STEAM!
*This game does not support online network features.
Categories in common with GUILTY GEAR (2019): Action
47. TOKYO WARFARE
Tokyo Warfare is the ultimate arcade tank game featuring modern an WWII tanks, aswell as modern APC's and AA vehicles.
Command your multitone beast trough the real locations of Japan or around the bonus maps featuring deserts, winterlands, fantasy industrial and a futuristic arena maps.
Choose your favorite faction among the five available and unlock all the tanks as you upgrade your rank fighting against AI-bots or other players in online mode. Also, co-op available since 1.5!.
Use presets to mod the visuals in a quick way, Classic, HD, Manga, I-tron And 90's arcade for the ultimate visual mod or tweak further choosing specific filtes or visual features such as realistic or anime style explosions aswell as anime visual fx among others.
While Tokyo Warfare is a finished product, it is in constant development following a solid roadmap yet listening to players suggestions and adding them when possible.
The only thing missing is you!
Categories in common with TOKYO WARFARE: Action
48. Bombing Bastards
- Single-player adventure: help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy!
- Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers.
- Online battle: LAN or WAN, with up to 8 players per room.
- 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
- A large bestiary of critters to blast.
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
- Controllable with the keyboard + mouse or with a game controller.
49. Graze Counter
Graze the enemy’s bullets, Charge them head-on, and Wreak Havoc!!
An exhilarating and dangerous shoot-em-up!
This is a game for those with courage and survival instinct!
It is the 23rd century, and the virtual network “EDEN” has brought about an era of peace and prosperity. One day, it refuses access from the administrator – seemingly out of nowhere.
The 2.4 million civilians connected to the network became hostages within cyberspace.
EDEN then presented humanity with an ultimatum:
To release those hostages, a human must fight the now evolved network and win. Two capable fighter pilots have been chosen for this difficult task.
The fate of humanity is in their hands…
Graze the enemy’s bullets to charge the Graze Counter Gauge! Every fighter can use this gauge to unleash powerful counters.
In addition, by collecting the stars that enemies (and countered bullets) drop, you can charge your Break Gauge. When this is full, you can enter “Break Mode” and do some serious damage to your enemies!
Dodge your enemy’s bullets by a hair, charge your energy, and annihilate the enemy with your counterattack!
Type-1 [G-01/R April Divider]Pilot: Ginyose Uzuki
A long-range fighter with low manoeuvrability, but a spread-shot.
Type-2[G-02/B Freedom Dancer]Pilot: Furuyama Satsuki
A fighter with high movement speed and high attack; she is truly valuable in close-range combat.
Type-3[YR-01 Revolgear]Pilot: Katori Hayate
A special fighter with bits that auto-attack at the same time you graze enemy bullets.
Type-4[XK-02 Kirisame Blade]Pilot: Kirisame Kiriko
A special fighter with blade bits. It is best used in close-range combat.
Type-5[SP-01 Shadow Divider]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-6[SP-02 Alternative D]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-7[SP-03 Revolgear 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter with tremendous firepower and an incredible attack range.
Type-8[SP-04 Kirisame Blade 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter that requires a lot of skill to pilot. It has the highest firepower and movement speed.
- 5 stages.
- 8 fighters / characters (2 to start and 6 unlockable ones) .
- 3 difficulties: Novice, Arcade, and Expert.
- A tutorial to learn the game’s basics.
- A mission mode, where you’ll clear difficult tasks.
- A timed boss-rush.
- Support gamepad and key config
50. They Came From the Sky
Terror from Space throws World into Panic! The story that could happen tomorrow to us!
They Came From the Sky is tiny, retro styled, highly-addictive and fast paced arcade game wherein you take the role of one of the Flying Saucers in the 1950s with one and only one Mission:
GameplayYour misson is to "rescue" all humans from earth. Some humans will try to take your ship down, so be careful!
Each human that you hit with beam will award you 1 point, but you will get combo bonuses if you abduct more humans in short time.
Press LEFT mouse button to use the abduction beam and change the direction that your UFO is moving. When UFO reaches the end of the screen, he will turn around, changing direction. Your ship have also the WARP drive (super fast move), just press the RIGHT mouse button.
*Don't forget: Warp drive need a fully charged battery!
- A excellent coffee-break game!
- Insanely Addictive and Simple gameplay
- Infinite replayability >>> Get the highest score you can!
- Choose from 6 unlockable Flying Saucers, each with their own unique abilities.
- Abduct a lot of humans, cats, chickens, birds or Elvis!
- Unique retro pixel-art graphics and sounds with 50s feel.
- Don't wait! Prepare a juicy "Human Smoothie"!
Warning: This game contains elements of PIXEL violence :O