The best games like Gorky 17 are:
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
- arrow_rightCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops II
- arrow_rightFallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin
- arrow_rightBattlefield: Bad Company 2
- arrow_rightWarhammer: End Times - Vermintide
- arrow_rightEvolve Stage 2
100 Best Games Like Gorky 17:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (36)
- PlayStation 4 (50)
- iOS (50)
- Android (37)
- macOS (94)
- Linux (60)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (29)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (42)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (13)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (8)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (9)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (14)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (7)
- SEGA Saturn (5)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (2)
1. STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
The fourth installment of a popular series, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is split into two different, gameplay-wise, parts. The single-player campaign invites players to go through the episodic story, where players control six different characters. And even though the stories are taking place in different locations, the events of the campaign are happening simultaneously, creating the sense of urgency and painting a large-scale picture of the events.
Multiplayer side of things in the Call of Duty series has been more popular among the players. A lot of features, not present in the single-player campaign, will be available to the player, such as a killstreak mechanic, that rewards players for killing multiple enemies without dying. Multiplayer maps consist of team-based and deathmatch based game modes, where players take on the objectives in order to complete the map mission or to obtain the largest amount of kills. Depending on how well the player does, they will be rewarded with experience points, which will allow them to level up and unlock new weapons, abilities, and perks for the playable classes.
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter, a direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops that features its protagonists. The story is divided into two time periods. It starts in 1986 with Alex Mason that has to return to work after his retirement to catch Raul Menendez, responsible for multiple crimes. The second storyline takes place in 2025; you play as David, Mason’s son, who also needs to find Menendez who sparks the second Cold War. The game has several endings depending on your actions in both storylines.
The campaign mode in Black Ops II is also selected in two parts. There are story missions, where you can make decisions that will affect the future of the characters. Additionally, Strike Force missions, available in 2025, feature permanent death - if the character is killed, you can’t return to the checkpoint, and have to continue the game without them.
Like two previous games in the series, Black Ops II has the Zombies mode with a completely new story. It starts with nuclear experiments in 2025 Nevada that cause the appearance of zombies.
4. Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
This sequel to the original Fallout is set in a post-apocalyptic era many decades after a nuclear war broke out and eliminated most of the world as we know it. America is turned into the Wasteland, a grim world full of ugly ghouls, powerful super mutants, mad robots and raiders, and various factions fighting for power. There are also many pre-war Vaults, some of which allowed their inhabitants to survive the war. The game uses an isometric view like most 1990s RPGs did, and the battles are turn-based.
You play as a Chosen One, a distant descendant of the original Vault Dweller, living in the village called Arroyo. The Chosen One is tasked by the village's elders to retrieve Garden of Eden Creation Kit, a gadget that can transform the wasteland into a fertile environment. Before you start, you can customize your Chosen One and assign him with various skills, perks and traits using the system called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Your actions and choices affect both your karma, which defines how "good" your character is overall and your reputation that may vary from settlement to settlement.
Categories in common with Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game: Role Playing
5. Divinity: Original Sin
<br/><br/>Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit. <br/><br/>In <strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.<br/><br/><strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.<br/><br/>Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!<h3>Key Features</h3><ul><li><strong>Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world.</strong> Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.<br/></li><li><strong>Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat.</strong> Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike. <br/></li><li><strong>Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer.</strong> Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.<br/></li><li><strong>Unravel a deep and epic story</strong>, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.<br/></li><li><strong>Classless character creation</strong> lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.<br/></li><li><strong>Create your own adventures</strong> and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!</li></ul><h3>Digital Collector's Edition</h3>The Digital Collector's Edition contains:<br/><br/><br/><ul><li><strong>2 copies of Divinity: Original Sin</strong>: one for you and pass on the second key to a friend<br/></li><li><strong>Award-winning <strong>Divine Divinity</strong> and <strong>Beyond Divinity</strong><br/></strong></li><li><strong>The Golden Grail DLC</strong>: an in-game item that allows you to colour your items in gold and sell them for more.<br/></li><li><strong>Zandalor's Trunks DLC</strong>: enjoy a unique in-game undergarment as rare as it is opinionated.<br/></li><li><strong>Design Documents</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Art Pack</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Soundtrack</strong></li></ul><br/>
6. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce a Russian superweapon that can be used to defeat the US once and for all. The rest of Bravo-2 is computer-controlled. The NPC will assist the player and are technically immortal; however, they cannot complete missions without player's actions.
While most of the time you play as infantry, there are certain stages where players can drive tanks, helicopters, gun turrets and other vehicles. One of the most distinctive features of the game's Frostbite engine is that all elements of the environment are fully destructible. Besides plot-driven single-player campaign, there's also multiplayer that allows five different modes. All characters are divided into four classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. Medics, in particular, can speed up the health regeneration; however, lost hit points are slowly restored by themselves.
7. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
This multiplayer-only game based on the popular Warhammer Fantasy franchise is set in the End Time era of this setting. The plot is centered around the city of Ubersreik that was recently taken over by a horde of rat-like monsters called Skavens. The players, who can team up in groups of up to four, are tasked with cleaning the streets from the dirty invaders. There are thirteen levels with different objectives, some of which involve collecting certain items or protecting a city well from being poisoned.
The gameplay is strongly reminiscent of that in Left 4 Dead series, in which the protagonists have to slaughter monsters coming in large numbers, using both melee and ranged weapons. There are five character classes, each with its unique specialization: the Dwarf Ranger and the Empire Soldier are strong and slow, the Witch Hunter and the Waywatcher are the fast scouts, and the Bright Wizard uses magic. On the levels, the players can find item perks that either restore health or ammo or buff the character. It is essential to fairly distribute the perks across the party, especially since every player can only have one perk in each category at a time.
8. Evolve Stage 2
Evolve Stage 2 is a free-to-play team-based FPS developed by Turtle Rock Studios.
Set in the distant future, where the humans are able to colonize other planets. On a distant planet known as Shear, the humans are met with heavy alien resistance. William Cabot gets out of retirement to evacuate the colonists and assembles a team of Hunters in order to assist him in this.
Evolve Stage 2 is focused on asymmetric co-operative and competitive multiplayer. There are 5 players in a match, 4 of which are the Hunters. The Hunters have limited time to find the Monster, while the latter has to evolve and grow stronger. The Monster is given a 30-second advantage over the Hunters in order to escape and hide somewhere on the map.
Evolve Stage 2 features a class system with 4 classes present in the game. It is not possible for multiple players to use the same class in the match. Classes differ in their abilities and weapons. The same goes for the Monsters as there are five Monsters featured in the game. In contrast to the Hunters which are controlled from a first-person perspective, the game switches to a third-person camera while playing as a Monster.
Categories in common with Evolve Stage 2: Action
9. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
An Industrial Revolution in a World of Magick
Imagine a place of wonder, where magick and technology coexist in an uneasy balance, and an adventurer might just as easily wield a flintlock pistol as a flaming sword. A place where great industrial cities house castle keeps and factories, home to Dwarves, Humans, Orcs and Elves alike. A place of Ancient runes and steamworks, of magick and machines, of sorcery and science. Welcome to the land of Arcanum.Character Design allows you to customize your character any way you choose
Whether you choose magick or technology, the Arcanum world adapts and responds to your character's development
Classless, point-based attribute system allows for limitless creativity in guiding your character's development
8 basic stats, such as Strength and Charisma
More than a dozen derived stats, from Poison Resistance to Character Speed
16 Primary skills, including Gambling and Healing
80 Spells with 16 Colleges of Magick
56 technological degrees within 8 disciplinesExtraordinary Adventure Features
Explore a world as vast as it is mysterious-it would take over 30 real-time hours to traverse the land of Arcanum
Meet more than 300 unique characters and monster types across this huge land
Many means exist to solve the myriad quests, from dueling to discourse to thievery
Take on a band of ogres in real-time, or plan your strategy through turn-based combat - you decide
Accurate day and night cycles affect the gameplay, from combat to thieving skills
Automatic character management lets action-oriented players delve into the quest at hand
Create your own worlds or play the included multiplayer scenario online cooperatively or competively
Categories in common with Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura: Role Playing
10. Shadow Warrior Classic
1997 classic Shadow Warrior is a genuine specimen of a Doom-like first-person shooters craze that took place in the 90s. Coming from the developer of Duke Nukem, the game uses the same slightly modified engine and uses 3D voxels instead 2D pixels.
Master Zilla, head of the Zilla Enterprise is planning to conquer Japan using his minions from the “dark side”. At this point, Zilla Enterprises gained control over every major industry in the country. You play as Lo Wang, a bodyguard for Zilla Enterprises, that suddenly realises the dark nature of the company he is working for and leaves it behind. But Master Zilla is not letting go that easily.
Gameplay wise Shadow Warrior did no changes to Duke’s formulae: you roam three-dimensional levels, killing enemies and solving basic puzzles. Lo Wang can use Japanese-themed weapons such as katanas and shurikens, as well as traditional for the genre firearms: UZIs and etc. This is a slightly remastered version of the classic.
11. Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER
The story of Resident Evil 0 takes players back to 1998. Reports have been mounting about unusual murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. The city’s Special Forces division, S.T.A.R.S., sends their Bravo Team - including rookie cop member Rebecca Chambers - to investigate. On route, the team’s helicopter suffers engine trouble and is forced to make a crash landing, where they find an overturned prisoner transport vehicle. Splitting up to search the area, Rebecca discovers the Ecliptic Express, a train stopped dead on the tracks. Inside, she meets death row convict and ex-Navy lieutenant Billy Coen. Throughout the game, you will take control of both Rebecca and Billy, at times switching between both characters in order to proceed. Learning the advantages of each character is the key to solving puzzles and surviving the nightmares that lie ahead.FeaturesReturn to the series origins – Discover the truth behind what led to the horrors at the Mansion in Resident Evil in this fan-favorite and popular prequel title to the series.
Completely enhanced visuals – New high-resolution textures have been created from scratch, including 1080p support on next-gen consoles, while still preserving the classic appearance of the original release.
Fully remastered sound effects – 5.1 surround support provides a more experiential gaming atmosphere that best matches players’ listening environments.
Experience the horror in the classic 4:3 ratio or newly added 16:9 widescreen mode.
Play with the classic control scheme, or enjoy a new alternative scheme where the character moves in the direction of an analogue stick.
Fan-favorite Resident Evil characters – Rookie S.T.A.R.S. member Rebecca Chambers and wanted criminal Billy Coen combine skills and buddy up to survive the undead and infected nightmares that await them.
Wesker Mode - After completing the main storyline, you will be able to take control of series antagonist Albert Wesker, and use his superhuman abilities to power through the missions.
12. Viking: Battle for Asgard
Hel, the daughter of the God of mischief Loki, rebelled against king Odin and was expelled from Asgard. Filled with anger, she tries to free the ancient wolf-god Fenrir and start Ragnarok - the death of the gods, the Great Asgard and the whole world. With her army of resurrected Viking warriors, Hel marches through unsuspecting Midgard.
Odin's daughters Freya was instructed to stop Hel and defend humanity. She has selected a young warrior Skarin as a partner. They will undergo an unprecedented battle, be at the forefront of a terrible war, to pass a single battle, be on the threshold of a terrible and bloody war. Risking their lives, they will try to save Asgard.
Viking: Battle for Asgard is an open world game, with three Islands in the Midgard world that can be explored by the player. You can search for Viking soldiers on these lands, and they can help in response to further battles. When the player completes missions on each island, he must take part in a massive action, which can be a siege or a fight between various armies consisting of hundreds of soldiers.
13. Axiom Verge
This is the action-adventure you’ve been waiting decades for. After a lab accident, a scientist awakens in a mysterious, alien world. Is this a distant planet? The far future? Or a complex virtual-reality computer simulation?
Plumb the recesses of a large, labyrinthine world in order to learn its secrets and uncover your role within it.
Discover tons of weapons, items, and abilities, each with their own unique behaviors and usage. You’ll need your wits to find them all.
Combat bizarre biomechanoid constructs, the deadly fallout of an ancient war, and the demons of your own psyche.
And finally, break the game itself by using glitches to corrupt foes and solve puzzles in the environment.
Life. Afterlife. Real. Virtual. Dream. Nightmare. It's a thin line.
It's Axiom Verge.
14. Hard Reset Extended Edition
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.
Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene.
- A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
- Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
- Hordes of enemies to destroy
- Epic boss fights
- A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
- High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
- Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
15. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
The original Planescape: Torment was released in 1999 to widespread critical acclaim. It won RPG of the Year from multiple outlets for its unconventional story, characters, and amazing soundtrack. Since then, millions of Planescape: Torment fans have enjoyed exploring the strange and dangerous city of Sigil and surrounding planes through the Nameless One's eyes.
Discover an incredibly rich story and a unique setting unlike anything else in fantasy. Defeat strange and alien creatures, engage in rich dialogue, and explore the dark and dangerous Planescape setting in this 50+ hour RPG classic.
This is Planescape: Torment like you’ve never seen before.Story
"What can change the nature of a man?"
You are the Nameless One, a hulking figure covered in scars and tattoos collected over the course of countless lives—none of which you can remember, but are now coming back to haunt you. You are prodded awake by Morte, a floating skull and keeper of secrets, to embark on an adventure taking The Nameless One from the dirty streets of Sigil into the mysterious Outer Planes and even into the depths of Hell itself.
Portals riddle the planar metropolis of Sigil, providing access to anywhere in existence, but only if you have the proper key. Known as the "City of Doors," Sigil is a neutral ground where demons, devas, and races from across the multiverse gather under the watchful shadow of the Lady of Pain, the city's enigmatic ruler. This is a place where the word is mightier than the sword, where thought defines reality, and belief has the power to reshape worlds.
In your search for answers, you'll find companions matching the bizarre nature of the planes: a chaste succubus who can kill with a kiss, a confused crossbow-wielding cube, a suit of armor animated by a spirit demanding JUSTICE, and more. With these companions and others at The Nameless One’s side, you will explore worlds in search of answers, all to discover that some destinies cannot be escaped and some memories cost more than an even an immortal can bear.Features
Enhanced Planescape: Chris Avellone, Lead Designer on Planescape Torment, has partnered with Beamdog to curate gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements to best capture his original vision for the game.
The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting you've never experienced before, filled with strange magics, strange adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds while walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class, alignment, and even gain new abilities based on your choices.
Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
4K Interface: Sigil has never looked this good! The interface of Planescape: Torment has been rebuilt in high definition with tons of new convenience features.
A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only with voice-overs played in English.
16. The Deed: Dynasty
The Deed is a game in which you must commit a murder and then, through a process of making the right choices and planting the appropriate evidence, convince the authorities of your innocence and somebody else's guilt. The stand-alone expansion Dynasty offers three new scenarios based on this original concept.
Taking place in three different eras, each of these new scenarios allows you to explore the sordid ancestry of the Bruce family as you take control of a character who aims to commit a murder and escape free of suspicion by framing one of the other characters in the game. You will explore a 15th century English castle and a wild west frontier saloon, before finally returning to Dunshiel House fifty years prior to the events of the original game.
Just as in The Deed, every decision you make can influence the outcome and lead to one of many possible endings, which are even more varied and numerous this time. There are many ways to do the deed, multiple pieces of evidence to use to your advantage and a wide selection of characters to frame for your crime.
- Explore the Setting
This expansion aims to provide richer and more varied environments which immerse the player in the various historical time periods of the game, whether it's Medieval England under the reign of Henry IV, a violent frontier town in the Old West or a grand old estate in the Victorian era.
- Meet the Characters
Each scenario contains a number of non-player characters, some of whom are based on real historical figures, and almost all of whom can be framed for the murder. The conversation system has been developed and improved, offering a greater amount of control for the player and more branching options which will lead to a more unique experience every time.
- Choose the Murder Weapon
Choose from various murder weapons appropriate to the time period in which you find yourself, whether it's a medieval greatsword, a pair of household scissors or a good old-fashioned six-shooter. Figure out which method of murder is likely to point towards a character other than yourself.
- Plant the Evidence
Items of evidence can be used in multiple ways to raise the suspicion of the authorities. Think carefully about which piece of evidence could be used to frame which characters, depending on where you plant it.
- Face the Authorities
There's no question that the stakes are higher this time. Life in prison is one thing - but what about finding yourself on the headsman's block or strung up at the gallows for a grisly public execution?
Life could be brutal in the olden times, and so could the death of a convicted criminal. Can you manage to do the deed while also avoiding such a terrible fate?
17. Star Trek Online
Star Trek Online is an MMORPG set in a universe shared with the TV Show of the same name. The is a total of 56 video game titles in the Star Trek series which are weakly connected with each other so Online may be considered as a standalone episode. The game is the first MMO in the intellectual property.
The game follows a storyline of Star Trek: Nemesis is set in 2049 and tells a story of a war between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets. There is a total of four free add-ons — each of them added fractions, maps, and story arcs, pushing the story forward and connecting it to the 2002 film and the other fragments of the franchise.
The players are taking the role of the spaceship operator. In this role as the captain, they can craft materials useful for the ship construction and modify it in various ways — for example, add modules so it would gain additional features. There is also a time-management feature to this game: not all processes are executed, so the player has to control his resources and account factor carefully to maximize the profits.
The game transferred to the free-to-play model shortly after its release. Five years afterward it was remastered already in F2P model.
18. Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes is a point-and-click adventure made by Daedalic Entertainment. It is the second installment in the self-titled series, preceded by Edna & Harvey: The Breakout released three years prior — in 2008.
Both games' setting is the 2D comic world. The game design feature of the game is an absence of bars with the actions, usually to the genre. Gameplay only allows speaking with the other characters, choosing the corresponding emotional reaction (much like a dialogue wheel in Mass Effect series) and connect objects within the inventory.
The story follows Lilli — the protagonist of the game. The setting is the female school in some Abbey. After the news of a probable brainwash, the main character and some other pupils decide to expose corrupted school officials. The story, like this, tracks themes of a problematic youth, father-and-son issues, and adolescent disobedience. The game features three endings: the player is free to choose any one with their choices not affecting the outcome.
19. Silent Storm Gold Edition
Silent Storm from leading Russian developer Nival is a true 3D tactical turn-based Role-Playing-Game set against the backdrop of WWII. As the conflict rages on the frontlines, you’ll be leading a small multinational squad behind enemy lines to gather information and wreak havoc on your enemies while trying to thwart a mysterious new rising power whose plans are even more horrific than anything the world has yet witnessed.
Silent Storm is fully rendered in breathtaking 3D – and includes fully destructible environments, realistic weaponry and unlimited tactical possibilities. Turn-based gaming has never looked this good!The Story1943: The world seems to face its destruction in all parts; war is raging like never before. You are the commander of a squad, leading the soldiers you’ve selected into special and top secret operations to change the tide of war in your favour – allies or axis, it’s you choice!
The new Add-On "Sentinels" begins with the end of the WWII nightmare. Veterans from all countries, even former enemies, stand together and form the secret investigation and intervention group "Sentinels", for one purpose only: To stop the evil secret society "Thors Hammer" they have faced in war.
Turn-based game, heavy on tactics and team-management
Flexible missions, 2 different campaigns for axis and allies.
24 missions during night and daytime, each one has to be prepared carefully and is enriched with random events.
Multiple options for mission success: brutal force and tactical cleverness can be used in the combination of your choice and in 3 difficulties
More than 75 authentic weapons from WWII, including experimental prototypes and rare items
More than 40 male and female soldiers to choose from, each one has his / her own character and special abilities
Destructible environment opens up tactical options, whether it’s flushing an enemy out of a building via rocket launcher or knocking holes in a wall to make a field-expedient shortcut.
Unprecedented realism featuring true 3D, a fully destructible environment, and real projectile physics that take into consideration trajectory, speed, and piercing performance.
Includes Silent Storm and Add-On "Sentinels"
20. STAR WARS Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
The destiny of a galaxy hangs in the balance, and you are in command!
Lead the great armies of the Star Wars™ Episode II: Attack of the Clones saga in intense real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookies, Trade Federation, Gungans or Royal Naboo to determine the course of the Galactic Civil War.
Expand the battlefield with the Clone Campaigns addon. Choose to play as the breakaway Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Galactic Republic in 14 missions based on characters, vehicles and locations from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- Execute campaigns over land, sea, and air in single-player campaigns, skirmishes, and multiplayer battles.
- Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids to epic ground battles to aquatic realms.
- Deploy vast armies up to 200 units per side - that can include Bounty Hunters, Jedi, Droids™, Wookiee Kat tanks and much more.
- Manage resources and upgradable technology into your strategy, such as Wookie ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology and Jedi stamina.
- Create custom single or multiplayer campaigns featuring virtually any Star Wars units and settings with the Scenario Editor.
21. Alien Breed 2: Assault
Alien Breed 2: Assault is an isometric shooter with survival elements, a second part in the series, following the original release of 1996 and its 2010 remake. The setting of the game is the distant future, on board a spaceship, seemingly attacked by an unknown foe.
The protagonist of Alien Breed is Theodore J. Conrad, a Chief Engineer at a spaceship, facing off troubles of crashing into an enemy ship and the consequent invasion of its inhabitants. The player faces off hordes of aliens throughout the levels of the game, following a story of survival, unknown experiments and the eventual fate of our hero. The game features a vast arsenal of weapons to choose from, each with their pros and cons, and different pickups to help Conrad on his quest.
Alien Breed 2: Assault includes 2-player cooperative mode, where players can either complete the story together or face off in survival mode, in which they have to stand against endless swarms of enemies. Steam is fully supported for the game, allowing players to compete using leaderboards and challenge each other to beat their scores.
22. Realms of the Haunting
Realms of the Haunting is a game about a haunted house with a creepy supernatural atmosphere. The plot is told through a series of full motion videos which were relatively new at the time.
The protagonist is Adam Randall, a young Englishman. His father died recently, and since then Adam is haunted by the nightmares about a cursed house. A mysterious priest gave him a box of magic stones and his father's letters. They reveal that the house from Adam's dreams was real. To investigate the mystery that led to his father's demise, Randall finds and visits the house. As soon as he enters it, someone locks the door behind his back.
Adam has to walk through the house, reveal its dark secrets and deal with terrible creatures from other dimensions. Early at the game Rebecca Trevisard, a psychic, joins Randall as a companion. They learn that his father's soul is imprisoned within this walls, and there's much more at stake.
Realms of the Haunting uses a first-person view. The gameplay alternates between sequences of arcade action and puzzle-solving. In action parts, Randall has to gun down the undead monsters. When solving puzzles, the player has to find and use the item that fits the task. The player can adjust the difficulty level, and at the easy difficulty, the items are chosen automatically. There are also many letters and other documents that reveal details of the plot and provide clues for puzzles.
23. Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is a simulation game developed by Red Dot Games. It is the first installment in the Car Mechanic Simulator series.
The game is played from a first-person perspective. The players walk around freely in their shop. There are no levels present in the game. Instead, the player takes jobs from the customers. Each customer has a unique vehicle and a unique car problem which the players have to find and fix.
When the client arrives with their car, the player takes the car apart, troubleshoots the issue, and replaces the required vehicle parts. Upon reassembly, the car can be taken for a test drive before handing it over to the client.
It is also possible to play in endless mode, where there is no limit whatsoever to the number of jobs the player takes.
Two expansion packs for the game were released.
The 4x4 Expansion Pack adds 20 new jobs for the repair of 4x4 off-roading vehicles. It presents new challenges to the players, as off-road cars are much different from the regular ones present in the game. It is a separate body frame that is bolted on to the live axles. The pack was offered free of charge for the players that bought the game on steam.
The 1/4 Mile Expansion Pack just added a single new test track, where the players could check the performance of their tuned out cars. It is basically a drag strip.
Four races of wizards, adepts of four magical schools, collide in a brutal fight for world domination. Etherlords, an iconic strategy created by Nival, became a bestseller in the world and earned highest grades from critics.
Etherlords is an exciting mix of turn-based strategy and fantasy trading card game. Innovative game mechanics that first appeared in this game formed the basics of most modern games of this genre.Key Features
- 4 races of magical creatures, each with their own unique lands, architecture, spells and strategy;
- 2 battle campaigns for each two allied races;
- More than 300 spells, including sorcery, battle magic, summoning and rituals;
- More than 10 game levels, all connected by one storyline;
- 64 heroes of all races; their parameters, special abilities and selected skills progress with each level gained.
- Individual battle style for each hero with the help of their unique sets of spells;
- A combination of magical battle system based on table games and strategic use of resources;
- Full 3D turn-based battles with unlimited variety of tactical decisions;
Categories in common with Etherlords: Strategy
25. Greyfox RPG
Greyfox RPG is a role-playing game made with RPG Maker.
Greyfox centers around the theme of aging and loneliness. The game follows a 35 years old woman who decides to abandon her previous life.
She quits her job, her apartment and moves to the retirement community called Greyfox. Upon arriving, she meets local, explores the surrounding and then goes to sleep in her room. While sleeping, she dreams of a Mysterious Woman that she met earlier this day. She turns protagonist old and makes her live an episode of four old people lives and decide their fate.
Even though the game’s name presumes that this is a role-playing game, the gameplay shares more similarities with story-driven quests or adventure games rather than RPGs. There is no battle system or character advancement in Greyfox. The game mostly consists of interacting with NPCs and exploring the environments except for a driving sequence in the beginning. The game ends soon after you’ve lived all four days in other old people’s lives. However, there are some optional activities in the game. Upon arriving at the Grayfox, you get some free time before you can move into your room. During that sequence, you can earn money, talk with residents, explore the local area or even steal money from a sleeping person.
26. Blood: Fresh Supply
Battle an army of sycophantic cultists, zombies, gargoyles, hellhounds, and an insatiable host of horrors in your quest to defeat the evil Tchernobog. Squirm through 42 loathesome levels filled with more atmosphere than a Lovecraftian mausoleum. Begin your journey armed with a simple pitchfork and earn more effective implements of destruction like aerosol cans, flare guns, voodoo dolls and more!
Includes the original Blood and addons: Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage
Blood: Fresh Supply Enhancements:
• Updated using Nightdive Studio’s KEX Engine
• Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
• Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
• Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
• Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
• Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
• Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
◦ Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
◦ Battle it out in local split-screen action
• Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
• Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
Categories in common with Blood: Fresh Supply: Action
27. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
Sudeki, a world torn apart into light, shadow and dark. Rent asunder by deceit and betrayal, the land cries out for a peace that only four united heroes can bring.
Beyond the protective walls of Illumina Castle lie miles of pastoral, rolling countryside, though once a serene landscape, the Aklorian forces have transformed the countryside into a charred battlefield. Simply passing through the region is unsafe, as travellers must be ever alert for ambushes.
Four friends have joined together to aid their queen. Though destined to encounter ancient gods, primordial wonders, and marvellous inventions, foes and betrayal haunt their every step. A keen eye could prove vital, exposing essential clues. And as the companions make their way through darkness and light, they’ll discover that those two extremes have more in common than they once imagined...
- Real-time, bone-crunching combat with incredible spells and combos.
- Control any one of the four champions at any time, and skip between them at will.
- Customise each character's armour, weapons and spells and evolve new powerful attacks.
29. Expeditions: Viking
Get ready for an adventure in history! Logic Artists, the makers of Expeditions: Conquistador, are pleased to bring you Expeditions: Viking.
Prepare for a grand adventure
As the newly appointed chieftain of a modest Viking clan, you’ll have a village of your very own. But to carve your name into the runestones of history you’ll need great strength, and great wealth to grow your village’s prosperity and renown. There is little left to be gained from the Norse lands and so you must set your sights on the the seas to the West, where tales speak of a great island filled with treasure ready for the taking.
Seek your fortune
Your trusted huscarls will follow you to Valhalla if that be the order of the day, but you’ll need more than loyalty to leave a legacy that will be remembered for a thousand years. Now assemble a worthy band of warriors, build a ship, and seek your wealth and glory across the sea. Britannia awaits in Logic Artists’ Expeditions: Viking.
- Create your very own Viking chieftain! Carve out your character from our unique character system, where stats, skills, and abilities define your character’s role.
- Raiding or Trading? Vikings were known not only as violent warriors, but savvy tradesfolk. How will you find wealth, with the carrot or the stick?
- War and Politics: Side with various factions be they Norsemen, Picts, or Angles.
- Reputation: Be mindful of your choices, the stories of your actions may bring others to fear you, but will they trust you?
- Step into the pages of history: In a beautiful and visceral telling of the Nordic history.
30. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
The coup d’état that threatened to shake the foundation of the Liberl Kingdom has now come to a close and Her Majesty the Queen’s birthday celebrations are in full swing throughout the streets of Grancel. During that same night, a boy who vowed to make amends for his past disappeared before the girl he loved. Clutched in the girl’s hand was the one thing he left for her to remember him by: a harmonica. Now her journey to find him begins…
The Legend of Heroes Series Continues…
The tale of Estelle and Joshua concludes in this engaging narrative twice the size of its predecessor. Partner up with either Schera or Agate on over 70 hours of core gameplay to thwart the growing evil that threatens Liberl.
An Immersive Adventure
The meticulously detailed land of Liberl awaits your return with new quests, new mini-games, new collectibles, and new and familiar locations to explore populated by hundreds of unique NPCs with their own stories to tell.
Expanded Combat System
The series’ staple strategic turn-based system with unmatchable customization has been taken even further with all new arts, crafts, upgraded orbments, and combo attacks.
Falcom’s celebrated Sound Team jdk returns with 44 tracks to underscore the tumultuous resolution of one of the most moving and expansive JRPGs ever created.
The Hunter of Love
More Olivier than ever.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC: Role Playing
31. Planet Alcatraz
Planet Alcatraz is a 3D role playing game with isometric projection. The player travels through the game world and fights against enemies in the real-time mode. In a general sense Planet Alcatraz can be portrayed as a non-linear adventure with lots of shooting. Several genres are mixed in this game but despite that fact it isn't stuck between them and appears to be a classical RPG that is based on a specially developed system.
The action takes place on prison planet Alcatraz. Its inhabitants are inveterate criminals that were banished there for the life term for their terrible crimes. The main objective of the game is to control a sabotage group that consists of the only one person in the beginning and enlarges through the game. The player has to use all sorts of resources and means to accomplish the mission.Key features:
- Absolutely unique universe
- Creation of the main character allows changing basic characteristics and appearance including facial animation based on LifeMode technology
- Tense atmosphere determined by deep immersion to planet's criminal world
- Comprehensive dialogue system allowing the player to choose the way of behaving and communication on his own
- More than 100 kinds of cold steel and firearms
- More than 200 characters involved in dialogues
- More than 80 original monsters, including flying and poisonous
- Fights and adventures with different behavioral and battle options
- Original sounds and music
Categories in common with Planet Alcatraz: Role Playing
32. Disciples III - Renaissance
Disciples III: Renaissance is the next title in the award-winning Disciples series and represents a leap forward in the evolution of the turn-based strategy RPG genre. Building on the overwhelming successes of the first two games, Disciples III: Renaissance introduces a host of new features as well as the compelling gameplay that made the previous titles so popular.
- Three playable races - the Empire, the Legions of the Damned and the Elven Alliance fight for control of the fantasy world of Nevendar. Each race features unique skills and styles.
- Beautiful 3D graphics – a new gameplay engine offers lush 3D worlds, a rarity in the tactical turn-based strategy genre.
- Become a hero – create a custom hero and lead a party into battle with a huge variety of creatures. Equip your hero from a selection of more than 450 weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Unique characters and classes – recruit party members to aid you in battle. Paladins, Mages, Healers and more feature distinct and visually stunning spells and powers.
- A vast world to explore -19 missions spread across three campaigns take place in a vast fantasy world rendered in stunning detail.
- Extensive single-player gameplay – over 70 hours of campaign play across 19 missions.
- Local multi-player gameplay
33. Expeditions: Conquistador
Conquer the New world: In the 16th Century, Spanish explorers and soldiers reached the shores of America. The search for gold, fame, and adventure drove these travelers into a treacherous wilderness where they faced hunger, disease, and dangerous predators. In their wake, the Aztec Empires lay in ruins.
Re-write the history of the Conquistadors: Forge diplomatic alliances with the natives... or crush the savages and bring civilization to the pagan tribes! Create an expedition of individual characters: Choose your followers wisely from over 30 characters, but be careful - they each have their own traits, opinions and moral standards.
Hunt for unimaginable riches and fight intense battles in the unforgiving jungle. In this turn based strategy RPG, a cunning plan is as vital as thoughtful resource management. Expeditions: Conquistador offers a rich storyline separated into two campaigns, challenging players throughout 25+ hours of gameplay. Strategy veterans as well as newbies will find their turn-based El Dorado!
- Discover the New World! Travel to legendary locations in America, roam the jungle on the hunt for mystical temples as well as ancient ruins.
- Create your own party of followers! Choose from more than 30 characters, train your recruits and lead them to battle. Coach them as they will develop from untrained recruits to fierce battlefield veterans.
- Four highly customisable difficulty levels will challenge pros and newbies alike. But be warned: The Iron Man mode is a real beast!
- Choice & Consequence: Use your skills to avoid hostility or, when diplomacy breaks down, adapt your tactics to highly varied terrains across more than 70 battlefields.
- Challenge your friends to tactical PvP combat in either Hot Seat mode or via TCP/ICP.
34. INSOMNIA: The Ark
INSOMNIA is a dieselpunk sci-fi RPG about the slowly degrading remnants of human society attempting to survive on an abandoned space metropolis. Develop your character, explore lovingly handcrafted locations, interact with peculiar NPCs and factions, craft equipment and try to stay alive in this brutal world.
Welcome to Object 6 - a colossal space station set on a dismal 400-year journey in search of a new home. Your character wakes from cryogenic sleep — stricken with a rare psychological disease and unknowingly holding humanity’s last hope in his bare hands...Exploration is rewarding…and dangerousSurvive hunger, thirst, fatigue while searching for valuable technology and resources in over 70 unique locations. Pay attention - INSOMNIA’s nuanced world can conceal unexpected quests from treacherous characters, as well as savage enemies and deadly hazards.Personalized journeyBreak free from character classes and unwanted grind with a flexible perk system combined with a large amount of craftable items and equipment. Choose your gear wisely - every armor and weapon type in the game has its own tactical virtues and shortcomings.
Сhoices matterNavigate a non-linear storyline with ‘points of no return’ that encourage unorthodox approaches and 12 different story endings. Your character’s chosen background plays a role in how you interact with NPC’s and factions, as well as influences the outcomes of certain quests.
A rich universeExperience a neo-noir world with elements of dieselpunk. Witness man-made apocalyptic landscapes imbued with a dark ambient soundtrack and echoes of a decaying civilization.Public support for INSOMNIA
Please feel free to contact us here if you are Streamer or Influencer.
35. STAR WARS Rebellion
It is a time of great upheaval. The first Death Star has been destroyed, marking a major victory for the Rebellion. But the Empire remains strong. As commander, you must choose to take control of either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. Your goal: complete domination of the galaxy.
Take the galaxy by force. Take the galaxy through diplomacy. Take the galaxy via covert operations. Earn the loyalty (or resentment) of up to 200 worlds. Star Wars™ Rebellion gives you a myraid of means to implement strategy and tactics on a grand scale and in a real-time environment. With control of the entire Star Wars galaxy as the prize, will the Force™ be with you? Discover for yourself.
- Strategy Gaming on an Epic Scale - Take control of either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire as you vie for the support of up to 200 worlds. The real-time environment will test your strategic mettle at every turn.
- Comprehensive Resource Management - Strategic portion lets you manage manufacturing, resources, fleet deployment and mission assignments.
- Innovative 3D Battle Simulation - Take complete command of fleets in dramatic battle sequences – almost a separate game in itself.
Categories in common with STAR WARS Rebellion: Strategy
36. Disgaea 2 PC
~ The DEFINITIVE Edition! Includes all content from Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2) and Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) ~
Darkness is back. Overlord Zenon has cursed the land, and now, Veldime is transforming into a nasty Netherworld. Memories are sterilized, bodies demonized, the world is falling into chaos. The only one unaffected is a young man, Adell. He stands up to fight the curse, but things never go as planned. The haughty daughter of Zenon, a filthy little frog, lovable demon siblings and a washed-up rock star!? No one can ever predict what goes on in the world of Disgaea. And of course, other Overlords refuse to sit still watching...
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
Categories in common with Disgaea 2 PC: Role Playing
37. Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon Indi
One year after the events of Episode I, Captain Pilgrim is once again carrying a shipload of passengers between star systems. This time her guests include a mysterious priestess, a wayward youth and a robotics genius.
Little does she know that this latest journey will set her off on another hazardous adventure, involving a shadowy government organisation known as the Jackals ...
- In this second episode, continue the adventures of Captain Pilgrim and her cynical co-pilot Sabina White as they are pulled into a fresh web of danger and intrigue, encountering new friends and foes
- Experience a larger and more expansive story which reveals many new elements of the Space Pilgrim universe
- Across the four episodes in this saga you will travel to space stations, colonies, cities and islands across an immersive and intricate futuristic universe, interact with dozens of unique characters and enjoy 10+ hours of gameplay (Please note: this purchase is for episode two only)
- Mouse, keyboard and controller support
38. No Truce With The Furies
Follow the development of No Truce With The Furies on all of our social media channels! (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
NO TRUCE WITH THE FURIES is a detective RPG in an original “fantastic realist” setting, with swords, guns and motor-cars. And the shadow of love lost.
Wake up as a disgraced detective lieutenant. Put on your disco pants. Explore the gorgeously rendered seaside city of Revachol. Or wander the inside of your own head, talking to your senses, doubts and memories. 24 skills are at your command. Everything you do and say -- even the smallest of details -- has consequences.FEATURING:
- A new “story combat” system where encounters are part of the story, handled in dialogue.
- Deep character customization with a focus on psychological skills.
- An inventory where you can mix and match clothes for their social effects.
- Another inventory -- for your thoughts -- called Thought Cabinet.
- A reasonably sized open world for you to approach at your own leisure.
- A substance abuse system called Electrochemistry: quaff speed and alcohol mid dialogue!
- An original score by the rock’n’roll band British Sea Power
Categories in common with No Truce With The Furies: Role Playing
39. Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Entrapped in a city plagued by a deadly virus, assaulted by the minions of a megacorporation, attacked by infected and with a dragon on a rampage through the city you have to unearth the secret conspiracy that connects it all.
As the leader of your team of Shadowrunners, you will have to use magic, technology and every weapon available to you, to save the lives of thousands in a city at the brink of extinction. Grow you character, plan your missions and control your team in combat or play live co-op with other players to overcome the challenges ahead of you. Meet your fellow runners in the Back Alley or hire henchmen to help you succeed.
Set in the dystopian near future of our world, where magic has awakened and blends with technology, creatures of myth and legend have returned. Elves, Dwarves, Orks and Trolls walk among the neon-lit streets, while the matrix connects everyone and everything as the corporate towers cast their long shadows across the globe. You are a Shadowrunner - a secret operative on the edge of society, hired for the jobs no one wants to be connected with. A cyberpunk rebel surviving by skill and instinct in the shadows of the corporate towers!
Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. It’s going to be a hell of a ride.
FeaturingWord of warning: The game is tough - it's designed that way. Running the shadows is never easy and going in guns blazing will certainly get you in trouble!
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadowrun style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take other player's characters with you into a mission as henchmen
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
- Be who YOU want to be! Create your individual Shadowrunner in a completely level-free character system from over 60 different combat and non-combat skills, unique backgrounds and five metahuman races. Start a muscle-packed former Troll bouncer and become an expert Rigger, sending your drones into combat or complement your spell slinging mage with the abilities of a skillful sniper. The choice is yours!
- Gear up! Employ a variety of armor, augmentations, cyberware, magic and of course tons of weapons! Lob a grenade at your enemies, blast them with a mana ball or pass them unnoticed by hacking their security systems. Over 50 different enemies from vicious gangers to combat drones and corporate wagemages await!
- Shape the future! Developed jointly with the tabletop RPG books your actions in the game will shape the future of the whole Shadowrun universe!
Requires internet connection to play!
40. Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem
An Open World action-RPG in a corrupted world falling apart, beautifully rendered thanks to CryEngine technology.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem features a dynamic, fast-paced combat system with weapon-based combos and charged attacks. Dodge, Dash, Hack, Slash and unleash devastating spells on your enemies !
The game has no class restriction and uses a Resource Opposition System that adapts to any play-style.
Co-op will be added, and players will be able to combine spells to create chain reactions, in order to overcome greater challenges.
There is a unique mechanic called Apocalyptic Form that allows players to shape shift into a highly customized character! You’re free to mold your character thanks to a deep and rich customization system. And thanks to our complex crafting mini-game and our housing module you will be able to make your adventure feel as YOUR adventure!
You are a former officer of army of the Human Republic, forced to flee the death penalty because of the magic powers you have unwillingly developed. Being tracked down by humans and hunted by the monsters of the Wild, you are recruited by a mysterious group of Templars. And thus an epic adventure begins in which you will wander the world to fight inhuman, mutated monsters and discover the terrible secret of the extinguishing mankind.
* Under development and will be added to the game during the early access
- Dynamic combat system: fast-paced combat system with weapon-based combos and charged attacks. Dodge, Dash, Hack, Slash and unleash devastating spells on your enemies !
- Open World: Discover the world and enjoy it at your own convenience
- Exploration and experimentation is rewarded with new powers, attributed according to your play style!
- Free character development - No class limitation. You have three resources: Rage and Umbra interact with each other, thanks to the Resource Opposition System, in order to balance gameplay.
- Rotating Passive Skills Tree: A deep and innovative way to taylor your play style !
- Custom player: choose your gender and customize your player, skin color, hair, beard, eyes etc.
- Randomly Generated Dungeons for infinite replayability
- Element-based spells will react to the environment and to other active elements in the area. For example, lightning will spread in water and stun targets; Fire will spread unless water or frost gets in the way, ect.
- Multiplayer mode*: Dungeon Challenge and Co-Op
- Apocalyptic Form*: According to your play style, you will develop special powers for your character, changing their abilities and look. Fierce melee warriors may gain a third arm to equip with a new weapon; a fire caster will have their skin turn into lava, healing from fire. Even wings and horns might appear depending on your actions!
- Tons of Loot: Weapons, Armor, Potions and randomly generated magic effects for more gameplay diversity!
- Asymetric Armor System: We love asymmetric armor, and we want you to be able to customize your gear down to the finest details! You will be able to equip different shoulders and arm protection on the left and right side of your character, bringing a great number of personalization options!
- Housing: Create your own house and proudly showcase your special gear!
- Rotatable and customizable Camera: Have a new point of view, choose the best angle and discover hidden details.
- Dungeon challenge*: Transform a special part of your house into a dungeon and challenge other players to survive the onslaught!
- Time of day cycle with dynamic weather: You must adapt to the time of day. Some quests will only be achievable a certain hours, while the night is full of dangers. The rain will make your electrical powers more efficient.
- Mature story full of secrets to discover exploring the world.
- Kythera AI system: The automatic real time navigation adaptation of Kythera adapts to any change in the physics of the world, allowing us to create exciting scenes including large portion of levels collapsing or moving and fighting on the back of giant creature*, creating never seen before gameplay situations!
- Semi procedural Weaponry*: Blades, pommel and guard details can be randomized for more unique gear in the game!
- Advanced Crafting mini-game*: Build your own weapons and armors thanks to a complex and challenging module in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem
41. Dungeon Rats
Starting out as a new prisoner at the bottom of the gangs-ruled prison hierarchy, and of the prison itself, you must fight to survive and develop your combat skills, acquiring better weapons and equipment as you go. Recruit allies to your struggle or carry on as a lone wolf, and kill anyone foolish enough to stand in your way.Features include:
- Tactical combat system, including standard attacks, aimed attacks targeting specific body parts, and per-weapon special attacks such as Whirlwind and Impale.
- Detailed crafting and alchemy systems: forge your own weapons, brew potions and poisons, experiment with Liquid Fire and Black Powder.
- 8 weapon types: Daggers, Swords, Axes, Hammers, Spears, Bows, Crossbows, and Throwing Weapons, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Fully customizable main character, as well as 10 possible companions, not all of them human (maximum party size is 4).
- 50 challenging fights and 4 different endings
- Party-based - the most frequently requested feature.
- Flanking and other strategic bonuses. Positioning matters a lot.
- Manual placement of your characters before a fight.
- Charisma determines the number and quality of your party members.
- Skill points are split between the party members: more people means fewer skills points per person and slower level ups.
- New weapons, armor, and creatures.
- 3 difficulty levels: Nice Guy, Tough Bastard, Murderous Psychopath
42. The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
The Original Strife is back!
Hailed as the original FPS-RPG game that spawned countless imitators, Strife: Veteran Edition is a love letter to the classic from 1996.
New Features Include:
- Support for high resolutions, with proper aspect ratio.
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync.
- Dynamic lighting and bloom
- Widescreen support.
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs.
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
Completion of missing and unfinished options in the original game, such as:
- The planned "Capture the Chalice” multi-player mode.
- Marking of current objectives on the auto-map.
- Special HUD for the Torpedo weapon
Immerse yourself in this all-consuming epic quest that for the first time combines riveting role-playing adventure with the spectacular Doom 3D engine! -An evil presence has implanted itself in the fabric of our world. Play the role of spy, assassin, warrior and thief as you are lured into the darkest and most perilous adventure of your life. You´ll have Blackbird on your side - a seductive underground agent that will provide you with clues as you encounter progressively more sinister foes. Be strong, and trust no one.
FULLY INTERACTIVE WORLD
The elaborate virtual environment offers 28 interconnected levels covering over 200 square miles. Explore medieval towns and industrial complexes filled with pitfalls and perils, ending in a final confrontation that will reveal the planet's darkest secrets.
AN AWESOME ARSENAL
From the silent but lethal crossbow to the breathtaking flame thrower, you'll toast, mince and vaporize your opponents in your search to control the ultimate weapon of mass destruction- the Sigil.
In your role as resistance fighter, you'll conspire with allies to demolish the fanatical ranks of the order from the inside out. Provides an engaging complex storyline and a multitude of dramatic voice-overs.
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
44. Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts is the successor to the celebrated RPG-parody Grotesque Tactics. Experience an ironic story-driven RPG with humorous dialogue-puzzles in the style of Monkey Island as well as a strategic combat system, where your party members are controlled simultaneously.
Our story starts as the citizens of the Kingdom of Glory celebrate their victory over the Dark Church. While in the catacombs of their former enemies, their revelry is disturbed by a sudden all-encompassing fog. The citizens wrapped by the fog disappear screaming into nothing. Those that remain alive after the strange attack, barricade themselves in the depths of the catacombs. As time passes, food becomes scarce and the people of the Kingdom of Glory begin to realize that they might all meet their demise. The ‘heroic’ Knights of Glory, shady mercenaries and the arrogant high elves band together into guilds in order to survive and escape the dank catacombs. Unfortunately, the guilds are far too concerned with their distaste for each other and are oblivious to the awakening of dark forces in the dungeons below…
- Experience the thrilling, deadly and sometimes humorous turn-based combat.
- Join up with comrades-in-arms and create your own guild to help defeat the mighty bosses.
- Play babysitter as you alleviate conflict amongst your party, so they attack the enemy and not each other.
- Each guild member has a talent tree to improve and specialize their skills after your advancements.
- You can choose from three different factions; the High Elves, the Mercenary Guild or the Kingdom of Glory.
- Each faction has an alternate ending depending on decisions made in the game.
- The story pokes fun at the RPG genre and popular games, such as Oblivion, Gothic and LOTR.
- Become a successful Guild Master by collecting gold and improving your reputation.
- Food is rare and has become the new currency - collect food, learn to cook and woo survivors to your side with delicious meals such as hippie grub, spider salami, or the zombie cocktail!
- Different levels of difficulty make sure that both beginners and experts will enjoy the game.
45. Panzer Corps
Classic gameplay. New experience.
Panzer Corps Wehrmacht is the award-winning turn-based strategy game that the press has called “…nothing short of brilliant” and “the spiritual successor to the Panzer General series”, with high rankings and praise around the world. Brought to fruition by a team of experts and a community of hundreds of fans, Panzer Corps - Wehrmacht has evolved into the ultimate strategy classic that will find a home on any wargamer’s shelf!
Set in World War II, Panzer Corps - Wehrmacht puts players in the general’s tent in charge of the Axis armies, across 26 scenarios in one large campaign tree, carrying core forces through the war. This core force can gain experience and upgrade to new weaponry as it becomes available. With over 800 unit types, divided into 20 unit classes there is a huge amount to explore. Make use of your unit’s strengths and your enemy’s weaknesses and seize victory.
Looking for a more ‘human’ challenge? Panzer Corps’ multiplayer is deservedly popular, with thousands of games running on the server at any given time. Find an opponent online quickly and easily throughout the world with Slitherine’s award-winning PBEM++ asynchronous multiplayer system. Play historical battles or balanced scenarios created specifically for multiplayer, where both sides have equal chances to win. Panzer Corps supports cross platform multiplayer, so you can even battle owners of the iPad version of the game!
Developed by Flashback Games and The Lordz Games Studio, Panzer Corps - Wehrmacht replicates a classic wargame and upgrades it to 21st century standards for a new generation of wargamers.
• 800 unit types, divided into 20 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to identify unit’s abilities, 24 terrain types affecting gameplay in various ways. Panzer Corps will celebrate the glory days of strategy gaming with the aim of attracting new players to the genre;
• Campaign: all 26 scenarios are combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle (decisive victory, marginal victory or defeat), the player will be faced with different challenges and a progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
• More than 30 nations represented in the game: Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece and more.
• Core units that travel with you throughout the campaign gaining experience and that can be upgraded as new weapon technologies become available.
For players who enjoy the game, there is a lot of quality content which will keep them busy for months.
The Grand Campaign consists of 10 campaigns that bolt together to create a staggering 150 scenario Grand Campaign which cover the entire war from 1939 to 1945 in great detail. You can play them all linked together or each as a standalone campaign.
The Afrika Korps expansion consists of 24 scenarios, new terrain and units and explores Rommel’s North Africa campaign.
Panzer Corps: Allied Corps is an expansion for Panzer Corps. Allied Corps includes more than 25 new scenarios, over 50 new regular and special elite units, and modified version of existing units to cover the entire war in detail from the Western Allies perspective.
And if this is not enough, Panzer Corps comes with a bunch of modding options and a powerful editor (PC only), and there are dozens of free user-made campaigns readily available for download from the Internet.
All Panzer Corps content is also available on iPad, so this strategy gem can be played everywhere!
96% - GamersHall.de
Panzer Corps is a solid and loving overhaul of the classic Panzer General. Technical implementation and graphic design leave little room for any criticism.
93% - GamerTell.com
Easy to learn, simple interface, hard to stop playing once you start, you don't have to be a serious wargamer to appreciate.
9/10 - CPU Gamer
When it comes to being Panzer General, Panzer Corps beats the pants off the competition.
90% - Armchair General
Overall, PanzerCorps is one of the best “beer and pretzels” turn based wargame releases in years. The game is very polished and stable. It is fun to play.
90% - PelipPlaneeta.net
...nothing short of brilliant.
9/10 - RTSguru
This was seriously one of the best games that we have ever played. If you do not pick this up, you are missing out.
9/10 - Onet.pl
If one asked how would Panzer General be like if it was released today? The answer is simple - it would be Panzer Corps.
9/10 - EntDepot
Panzer Corps has me dreaming in hexagons nowadays.
A- - GameShark.com
Now that the official review is complete, if this were any other game it would go on the shelf next to other games that have been “finished” but I have every intention of firing it up again.ລ
46. Paper Sorcerer
Paper Sorcerer is a stylish single player turn based RPG focused on strategy, party-building, and environmental puzzles. Fight with the skills and spells you've learned in a battle system that emphasizes strategy over grinding. Assemble a party of monsters and dark creatures to fight alongside you. Explore and solve environmental puzzles to unlock secret paths and find extra loot! A double-sided adventure, an RPG with adventure game elements.Initial Steam release is for PC, Mac and Linux are in the works.
If you'd like to play it on Mac or Linux right away, you can pick it up on the website http://ultrarunaway.com, and we'll send you a Steam key later.
Save files from the demo transfer to the full version!
A powerful sorcerer is on the cusp of dominating the land. A group of heroes bands together and seals him away inside a magical tome. Now as the sorcerer you must escape from this ancient prison and find a way to regain your magical powers using your wits and an array of summonable creatures to aid you. There may be more powerful forces at work as you navigate the dungeons and fight the heroes sent to subdue you...
- Play as a renegade sorcerer as he struggles to escape the book prison and regain his powers.
- Escape a magical prison filled with heroes hunting you down at every turn.
- Leave behind mana and to-hit rolls for an exciting new battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics over grinding.
- Strategically manage an energy pool to unleash devastating special attacks in battle.
- Assemble a party of fiendish creatures to join you as allies in battle.
- Numerous different creatures and fiends to unlock, further customizing your party; including a healer Witch, a trickster Imp, assassin Troll, and a berserker Minotaur.
- Discover fiendish puzzles and solve them with a combinations of spells, items, and your wits.
- Hand-drawn high-resolution sprites
- All-inclusive game, promise to never make you pay for DLC content.
47. Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Become the living book, Tractatus de Monstrum, and command a brigade of puppet soldiers as you navigate the twisting passageways of the Labyrinth of Refrain.
When at your base, prepare for your journey by upgrading your brigade! Create new puppet soldiers, assign them different squads and formations, synthesize better equipment, take requests from townsfolk, and get assistance from Dronya in the form of Witch Petitions.
Once you've entered the labyrinth, be sure to search every nook and cranny as you jump over barricades, solve puzzles, and smash your way through walls to delve further and further downward in search of treasure and rare artifacts. But be careful, the more riches you obtain, the more vicious the dungeon becomes. Can you survive long enough to bring your haul back?
Fight past terrifying monsters by giving orders to your puppet brigade. Change their formation, use special skills, or call for an all-out attack! The battles you face will be challenging, so your success depends on your preparation and your strategy.KEY FEATURESA Massive MazeDive into the miasma-filled labyrinth as the Tractatus de Monstrum along with your brigade of puppet soldiers to smite monsters and uncover dark secrets.Fast-Paced Combat!Strange creatures and traps of all sorts will stand in your path as you go deeper in the maze. Give orders to your army and crush them with special skills!Build an Undefeatable ArmyCreate your very own puppet soldiers, grant them a variety of different roles, and assign them to specialized squads to make your own unique brigade!
Troubleshooter is a turn-based RPG with the story of Albus and the events happening around him. The story begins with Albus becoming an official Troubleshooter who then returns to his hometown to begin his journey as he meets new friends and colleagues on the way.
The story of Albus will be updated with at least 1 scenario stage every week.
You will experience different events and meet different people and make it through the missions by playing as Albus and controlling his colleagues.
The characters appearing in the missions will have different decisions to make, and this will affect the relationships of the characters within the game to provide a slightly different story depending on the decisions.
The current version contains 6 scenario stages.
There are colleagues who accompanies Albus through the game. You will be able to meet different characters as you play his story. You might meet them during missions and become friends or you can recruit them to make them an official member of the company.
Users may recruit different characters and choose different combinations for each mission to suit their style of play.
The current version allows you to recruit Sion as your first colleague.
Rencounter is a difficult, turn-based, RPG, roguelike game with a mysterious atmosphere.
The world of Rencounter is immersed in gloom. The game begins in a maze full of bloodthirsty enemies, valuable resources, and secrets. Help your squad survive while navigating through a network of tunnels and rooms. Distribute provisions and medicine to keep them alive.
In a world where every choice counts, you will be taken away on a path that will shape your destiny. Find your way to the end of the quest and discover the secrets at the end of your journey!
- Explore dungeons
- Fight enemies
- Scavenge equipment
- Loot valuable items
- Build Your character
- Manage inventory