The best games like Goodbye My King are:
- arrow_rightDevil Daggers
- arrow_rightHunt: Showdown
- arrow_rightThe Hat Man: Shadow Ward
- arrow_rightThe Void
100 Best Games Like Goodbye My King:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (53)
- iOS (36)
- Android (22)
- macOS (86)
- Linux (48)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (23)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (27)
- PlayStation 2 (17)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (6)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Game Gear (1)
Knock-Knock is a survival horror game developed by Russian studio Ice-Pick Lodge on Unity.
The main difference from most horror games is that the fear factor itself is achieved by using the environment. Sounds, creepy texts, suspense - all of that affects the players.
The game's plot is full of unclear moments and allows for multiple interpretations. There is a house in a middle of the forest. It has been used as a lab and a home for three generations of its residents. The Last Resident, just like his ancestors, studies the world around him. One day, the Resident notices that his environment weirdly changes - sounds appear here and there, items get missing. The Resident wants to figure out what's going on.
The main objective of the game is to help the Resident survive in his house until dawn. This can be achieved by walking around the house and turning the light on in its rooms. Only if the player turns on the light in the room, it becomes possible to interact with the items placed inside that room. Such items are the clock, that can be used to speed up time, or hiding spots.
Lighting is an indicator for the appearance of your enemies as it turns off when someone is close to the player. The gameplay is affected by the Resident's bad memory and eyesight.
The time in the game is relative. It can pause, pass as usual, or go back. This depends on the player's actions.
2. Devil Daggers
Devil Daggers is a shooter developed by Sorath. This is the only game in the franchise.
The player aims to survive through attacks by armies of demonic monsters for as long as possible. To survive, the player must defeat enemies or avoid contact with them; as the game goes, the monsters become more. The action is taken on a field shrouded in darkness. As a weapon, the protagonist can fire daggers from fingers.
Devil Daggers is a first-person shooter. As the game starts, the player fetches fire daggers.
Then he is transported to the dark arena, where monsters begin to spawn. The goal is to fight off every appearing enemy. More exotic creatures appear throughout the game; later on, the player can recognize the type of a monster based on the unique noise one makes. There are two alternatives in using the daggers: the protagonist can either fire a shotgun-like blast with a widespread (the player clicks the left mouse button) or fire a continuous stream of them (the player holds the mouse button). The player can die if he touches an enemy, or if he falls off the stage. After that the player can fetch the red crystals dropping from the top of the screen – it lets them upgrade the daggers.
The game design uses distorted effects like texture warping and polygon jitter. That makes it look like an old shooter game from the 1990s.
You are Aragami, a vengeful spirit with the power to control the shadows. You’ve been summoned by Yamiko, a girl imprisoned in the city fortress of Kyuryu. Embark on a dark journey full of blood and secrets to discover the truth about aragami. Infiltrate the occupied city of Kyuryu with your supernatural powers and fight Light with Shadow. Uncover a story about twin souls bound together by destiny that surpasses time and memory.Key Features:EMBRACE THE SHADOWS
Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
4. Hunt: Showdown
Savage, nightmarish monsters roam the Louisiana swamps, and you are part of a group of rugged bounty hunters bound to rid the world of their ghastly presence. Banish these creatures from our world, and you will be paid generously—and given the chance to buy more gruesome and powerful weapons. Fail, and death will strip you of both character and gear. Your experience, however, remains in your pool of hunters—called your Bloodline—always.
HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD, HIGH TENSION
Hunt’s competitive, match-based gameplay mixes PvP and PvE elements to create a uniquely tense experience where your life, your character, and your gear are always on the line. At the beginning of each match, up to five teams of two set out to track their monstrous targets. Once they’ve found and defeated one of these they will receive a bounty—and instantly become a target for every other Hunter left on the map. If you don’t watch your back, you’ll find a knife in it, and your last memory will be of another team of Hunters walking away with your prize. The higher the risk, the higher the reward–but a single mistake could cost you everything.
Even in death, you will be able to progress among the ranks of Hunters via your Bloodline. Though one character may die, their experience will be transferred to your Bloodline, where it can be applied your other Hunters. If you make it off of the map alive, you will be able to use the money and experience you earn to kit out new Hunters and prepare for the next match. If you die, you lose everything but your experience.
Dark Sight allows Hunters to see into the veil between worlds, making that which cannot be seen by mortal eyes visible to those who have been initiated. Use Dark Sight when you are tracking monsters, and a ghostly light will guide you toward your next target. Dark Sight also marks players carrying a bounty, making them more vulnerable to ambush while trying to escape.
Categories in common with Hunt: Showdown: Action
Volume is an indie stealth-action game developed by Mike Bithell Games.
The game is set in the same timeline as another game developed by Mike Bithell named Thomas Was Alone and takes place after the events of it. Volume's story is a modern take on the tale of Robin Hood. A thief named Robert steals a mysterious device called Volume that allows for the simulation of heists in order to attempt a military coup. Robert decides to stream the heists on the internet.
The game is heavily inspired by the Metal Gear Solid game series. The game pays its homage to the Japanese video game series even in its camera work as it closely resembles the same top-down third-person view angle.
There are 100 levels present in the game. The objective of each level is to unlock an exit point by collecting all the gems scattered across the level and get out of there as soon as possible without being spotted by the guards. The game offers a high rate of replayability as the performance of the player is evaluated and tracked on global leaderboards.
The players can't kill the guards, yet they unlock a vast arsenal of various gadgets that can be used to distract the guards further into the game.
The game comes bundled with a level editor which allows for the creation of your own missions. The players have to complete their levels before sharing them with the community.
6. The Hat Man: Shadow Ward
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward is an indie horror game by Game Mechanics. The developers state that the game is based on the true story.
Your daughter is diagnosed with dementia and is put in the Canton State Insane Asylum. Sometime later, you receive a letter from the asylum staff that she has gone missing from the Asylum. You set out to find her. Upon the protagonist's arrival, everything goes to hell. Electricity and communication with the outside world get cut off, and supernatural events occur. You have to get out of there.
The game's controls are usual for the first-person experience. WASD is used for moving, Q and E for leaning, with spacebar to jump and I bound for your inventory. There are no usable weapons present in the game. The only things the players often use are a flashlight, medkits, and some matches. One time in the game the players can use a fire ax to break a door, yet this event is completely scripted.
The premise of the gameplay is simple: avoid the mysterious Hat Man and the Shadow People that are encountered on your way out of the asylum. The game puts a heavy emphasis on using light sources to see your enemies. It is impossible to attack the enemies, as the players don't have any weapons at their disposal, so the only thing the players can do is to run away from the creepy creatures.
7. The Void
The Void is a game about supernatural adventures in a grotesque world. The game was also released under the names Turgor (the original Russian title) and Tension.
The main protagonist of the story is dead. His soul is trapped in the Void, a world beyond life and death that serves as a sort of Purgatory. Two factions inhabit the Void: the monstrous Brothers and the lovely Sisters. They live in the world almost devoid of color. The Color exists in this world as a liquefied substance that is very valuable. The protagonist wants to leave the Void and return to the world of the living. To achieve it, he has to infiltrate the faction of Brothers that consist of deformed, disabled men. Whether they will be hostile or friendly depends on the player's actions.
The player navigates the main character from the first person view. The main goal is to gather Color, which in The Void stands in for all traditional types for video games resources. The protagonist needs Color to restore health, recharge weapons, and increase experience. To obtain Color, the player has to gather Lymph and then process it through the many hearts of the protagonist. As the Color fills the hearts, it influences gameplay in various ways, including the character's interactions with the NPCs.
Like most of the Ice-Pick Lodge games, The Void features a grotesque and surreal visual style. It is set in a gloomy grey world full of fog, ruins, and deformed creatures. The Void is set to the dark ambient music.
When twilight fades. Where darkness reigns.
DreadOut is a third person supernatural horror game where you play as Linda, a high school student trapped in an old abandoned town. Equipped with her trusty smart-phone and an SLR camera, she will battle against terrifying encounters and solve mysterious puzzles which will ultimately determine her fate.
Help her overcome the challenges that will stand before her. Survive the Dread!
When a group of high school students went astray from a field trip, they came across something totally unexpected. A town long forgotten trapped in a peaceful state of slumber. What they did not realize was what lurks within. And what seemed like an innocent stroll turns into disaster as the secluded town reveals its dark and terrible secrets. The presence of sinister forces from beyond their realm of existence.
It all comes down to Linda. She will experience stirrings of unfamiliar powers, emerging from within her. These new found abilities might just be the only way she can save her own life and those of her friends.
- Explore a haunted environment in an Asian - Indonesian setting.
- Battle against terrifying beings from a supernatural realm.
- Solve mysterious puzzles that block your path.
- Switch between first person and third person view.
- Engage in a thrilling storyline.
- Play Act 1 and 2 of Linda's terrifying journey along with Act 0 (previously released as DreadOut Demo).
- Get access to Linda's unlockable wardrobe
Rated 17+ for the following :
- Frequent / Intense horror / fear themes
- Infrequent / Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent / Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent Mature / Mild Suggestive Themes
9. Tower Unite
Tower Unite is a living, evolving world, fueled by the community. Play online games with your friends or make new friends from around the world!
Tower Unite is a large online multiplayer game that spans genres.
- Play minigames such as Minigolf, Ball Race, Virus, and more!
- Earn items
- Hang with your friends in your own personalized house
- Connect with others through a massive Plaza with various attractions and games
- Party with friends!
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube or Soundcloud
- Suggest new features - we listen!
- No microtransactions or subscription fees
Tower Unite has many games to play, with more to come, such as...
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 courses with 18 holes (144 holes total) and more in the works!
- Based on the original 2009 minigolf hit from GMod Tower that inspired other minigolf games
- Unique controls (100% skill, no timers)
- Hole-in-one fireworks
- Wear tiny hats on your golf ball
- Putt in snow, gardens, mines, sky, and even in space!
- Simultaneous putting (everyone putts at once!)
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- 4 unique levels and more in the works!
- Thrilling 1 vs All gameplay
- Play as the Dragon and devour the knights
- Turn off the rampaging Dragon as the knights
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 unique worlds and more in the works!
- Roll around in a giant ball
- Speed past tricky obstacles
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 12 players online
- Survive in 5 unique levels and more in the works!
- Fast paced old school first person shooting action
- Blast infected away with 12 sci-fi weapons
- Team tag elimination, with weapons
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- Battle in teams as cat or dog in a struggle for the planet's resources
- Frantic gameplay with lots of sci-fi shooting
- Player hosted servers
Once you've played some of the games, head on over to your personal space...
In Tower Unite, everyone has their own personal space, called a Condo.
- Place tons of different furniture and items
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube
- Place images from the internet directly into the game synced with online players
- Listen to synchronized music with Soundcloud
- Customize wallpapers, lights, and time of day
- Invite friends to party, chat, voice chat, drink, and eat virtual pizza!
- Play instruments like a piano or drums
- Interact with various weird and cool items
- Build unique creations
- Get a pet cat or dog
- COMING SOON: Cook/craft food and new items
From the Condo, you can exit through your front door into a bigger online experience called the Plaza. The Plaza acts as a gathering point, like a shopping mall.
- Gamble at the Casino
- Walk along the Boardwalk and enjoy:
- Laser Tag
- Typing Derby, a keyboard racing game
- Ferris Wheel
- COMING SOON: Bumper Cars
- COMING SOON: Rollercoaster
- COMING SOON: Fishing
- Laser Tag
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in the Theater
- Unlock new items at 15 different in-game stores
- Connect to the bigger Game Worlds
- COMING SOON: Explore the ocean with your friends
- COMING SOON: Play games at the Arcade
- Voice chat and text chat
- Player hosted servers
- Play multiplayer games of various genres online with friends.
- Play online Minigolf with up to 16 players.
- Customize yourself with accessories.
- Furnish and design the layout of your personal space (the Condo) with furniture and interactive toys.
- Invite other players over to your Condo for parties and mini-games.
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in a virtual theater or your Condo.
- Fly around in jetpacks.
- Imbibe alcohol to an irresponsible extent.
- Join official servers or host your own server.
- Hang out with your friends or find new friends!
- Enjoy free DLC, no microtransactions, and developer support.
- Collect tons of unique items with Steam Inventory support.
10. Remothered: Tormented Fathers
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the movie-like gaming experience with realistic and extreme gameplay created for survival horror fans.
The story is rich of unpredictable plot-twists, but it is touching at the same time. Psychology plays a huge role within the game: heroes and enemies are atypical and the line between good and evil is blurred. The development of the game is similar to that of a film narration, where the player perfectly identifies himself with the character. The soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni, enhances the terrifying atmosphere of the game.
Rosemary Reed, a fascinating 35 year old woman, reaches the house of a retired notary, Dr. Felton, who is affected by a mysterious disease. The woman is greeted by Ms. Gloria, the nurse who takes care of the old man. When Rosemary reveals herself and her true intentions, the terrifying dread begins.
Rosemary’s investigations will bring her to believe that the disappearance of the man’s daughter Celeste actually hides a terrible massacre. Dr. Felton and his wife, Arianna, could be the only ones to know the truth, including the secret behind Celeste’s real identity and a fanatic cult of cloistered nuns in red.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the first title of the long-awaited 3rd person game trilogy. A web of lies where murders and obsessions come to life. A revolutionary experience created for survival horror fans.
Run and hide gameplay - You will have to deal with obsessed stalkers always on your steps. They’ll never give up or die.
Psychological plot - Characters in the story are everyday people that turn themselves into scary monsters.
No guns or powerful weapons - You can only use standard items to deceive the stalkers or react to their assaults.
Movie-like cutscenes - Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich of complex life-like characters.
Audio clues - The soundtrack will alert you when your enemies are getting closer.
No health bars - Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
Learn new skills - Acquire new abilities and improve your old ones throughout the game.
Realistic puzzles - Scenario and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
Top-notch soundtrack - Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
Real-time loading - Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
11. Hot Lava
The floor is lava!
Hot Lava transports you back to your childhood imagination. Relive those moments of excitement, joy and chaos. Traverse distinct worlds, from school hallways to the memories of your darkest fears. This is a game of dexterity and ingenuity, you will have to use all your skills to complete the treacherous obstacles that await.
But whatever you do…Don’t Touch The Floor!
12. Witch It
Witch It is a multiplayer hide & seek game. Brave hunters seek hidden witches in a humorous, magical world.
Hunt & Hide in a vibrant, magical world
The Witch It world is jam-packed with humble villages, icy lakes, and ancient libraries for you to explore and hide within. Each map has its own stories and secrets for you to delve into and discover!
Seek as a Fearless Hunter
As a hunter, your job is to hunt down all the witches for the sake of a peaceful town. Hunters are equipped with a range of different tools and gadgets to help them with their task, whether it is a loyal chicken that scans for sneaky witches or a body slam skill that causes huge impact damage in one area!
Hide as a Mischievous Witch
Witches have the ability to mimic almost anything in the landscape in order to fool the hunters and stay alive. Witches can switch between different props as they please, as well as perform different spells to confuse or scare their opponents!
Discover a wide variety of props
Each map is filled with an ever-expanding amount of unique props that witches can disguise themselves as, from large items of furniture to small foods and fruits. Glorious rewards await the most curious of witches who can find and mimic all of them!
Fill your wardrobe with stylish shirts and wacky brooms. Unlock more and more items as you play the game and earn experience, so you can individualize your hunter or witch according to your own personal taste!
Choose between several game modes
There are currently four game modes. 'Hide & Seek' – Hunters have to find all the witches to win the game. 'Mobification' – Caught witches turn into hunters. 'Hunt a Hag' – Skills are disabled for both teams and hunters can only use their melee weapon. "Fill a Pot" - Witches need to fill cauldrons and Hunters must prevent them from doing so.
- Play as a hunter or witch on twelve diverse maps, each with own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover!
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents!
- Dynamic, physical based prop movement allow you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly!
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and caliber!
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities!
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends!
Witch It is an Early Access title, so our core gameplay mechanics and features may be subject to change. We welcome all types of feedback over on our Steam Forums or Discord server!
13. House of Caravan
Taking place in a single mansion in Candlewood, northeast USA, in the early 20th Century, House of Caravan is a sinister adventure filled with dark secrets and vexing puzzles.
Stepping into the role of a young boy captured by strangers on his way back from school, you'll be tasked with exploring the house, uncovering clues as to your kidnapping, while attempting to find a way out.
But in this apparently deserted mansion, something doesn't feel quite right.
With a gorgeously rendered 3D environment, full voice acting, and dozens of secrets to uncover, House of Caravan is a room escape game with a sinister twist..
Will you escape?
- Uncover a dark and twisted narrative to uncover, inspired by Edgar Allen Poe and classic horror films
- Explore a gorgeously rendered house filled with riddles and conundrums – solve the puzzles to find your way out
- A fusion of narrative exploration and point-and-click adventure – with full 3D and first-person perspective
- 60-90 minutes of game time on first play through
14. Don't Knock Twice
To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. Explore a grand manor house environment and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and wield items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you. Developed alongside the 2017 horror film, Don’t Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica).
“One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.”
Play with our without a VR device.VR FEATURESDon’t Knock Twice is designed to be played with our without a VR device.
Only one purchase is necessary, you will be given the option to play in VR or Non VR when starting the game. You are free to switch between modes and carry on where you left off.
A free VR demo available now on Steam for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch controls.VR LOCOMOTION- Walking Locomotion
- TeleportationGAMEPLAY AREA- Seated
- Room-ScaleSUPPORTED CONTROLSNon VR – Keyboard / Mouse, Standard Controller
Vive VR – Vive Hand Controllers
Oculus VR – Oculus Touch Controllers, Standard ControllerADDITIONAL VR FEATURES- Distance Grabbing or "Stretchy Hands" is an available option in Oculus VR Mode.
- One-Click 90 degree flip buttons are available in Oculus VR Mode.
In TinyKeep players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their savior is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and escape TinyKeep!
Lure monsters into traps, knock over fire torches to set the dungeon alight and set prisoners free to help you on your way. Enemies will work together in groups to hunt you down, and some will flee from threats. You can also take advantage of monster rivalries and lead them against each other, while you wait behind a corner as the resulting chaos ensues. There are many ways to survive in TinyKeep.Features
- Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
- Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay
- Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
- Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
- Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
- Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
- Rescue other captives to fight along side you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
- Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
- Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover items and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
- New Game+ mode for players that prefer the extra challenge!
Candleman is a distinctive action adventure story entwined with low-light gameplay. Acting as a little candle who can burn for only 10 seconds, venture through an unsettling darkness with challenging levels and a smooth difficulty curve. Struggle to overcome obstacles based on the mechanics of light and shadow, explore a wide range of enchanted environments, and unveil hidden treasure as you seek the distant light.
- Journey through dark, enchanting worlds with 10 seconds of light.
- Face innovative challenges rooted in the mechanics of light and shadow.
- Be immersed in a stunning fairytale that highlights everyday issues.
“Humanity found a way into the depths of the space. First brave hearts set off to grasp the unknown. It found them first.
Dreams of pathfinders crashed against the cold flesh of the space. Now and on only one thing matters: what are you capable of to survive?”
“Dispatcher” is a first-person horror with RPG elements.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
But was it an accident?
- - Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- - Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- - System of characters’ upgrade that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- - 6 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- - 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- - Partial random generation of levels;
- - Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- - Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- - Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
18. Lust for Darkness
Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his wife who has gone missing a year before. Following information from the message he heads for a secluded mansion where an eldritch, occult ceremony takes place.
Gates to another world - the profane, perverse land of Lusst’ghaa are opened.
Move in both a victorian mansion and Lusst’ghaa - an alien dimension filled with otherworldly creatures. Lusst’ghaa used to be similar to our earth until the local beings decided to undergo total degeneration at their own wish. Through experiments they transformed their bodies so that they could never cease to experience carnal delights. Hundreds of years have passed since that metamorphosis and Lusst’ghaa is now a land overgrown with alien vegetation and full of monstrosities squirming in a never ending ecstasy.
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Exploring a victorian mansion and the world of Lusst’ghaa
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Escaping the creatures of Lusst’ghaa
- World design inspired with paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński
- BDSM and occult themes
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)
19. Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder
Explore disturbing corners of the human psyche. Delve into a dimension of nightmares, the occult and a tense psychological world created in classic Lovecraftian style.
As police detective Howard E. Loreid, you are tasked to solve the murder of Clark Field, a wealthy man involved in the occult. Your number one suspect is Loath Nolder; a highly respected private investigator. After mysteriously abandoning his last case and abruptly resurfacing five years later, one wonders how venerated P.I. Loath Nolder has turned fugitive murder suspect. Your seemingly routine investigation takes a dramatic twist as terrifying happenings begin to plague your psyche. Horrifying dreams and paranormal experiences torment your very being and the line between sanity and insanity becomes frighteningly blurred. Face dire truths hidden deep within the recesses of your mind, as you embark on a surreal adventure.Key features:
- A chilling point and click Puzzle Horror Adventure inspired by the Works of H.P. Lovecraft, now brought to Steam for the first time as a slightly enhanced edition with Chromatic Aberration and cinematic effects applied to the game's graphics !
- Built-in Hint System with 3 Difficulty Levels – Players can choose to play in Standard, Detective, or Senior Detective modes.
- Unique Inventory System – Utilizing the ‘thinking screen’ allows players to collect and examine items, and thoughts. Clues can also be researched, combined or used.
- Dynamic Puzzles and Features – Traditional adventure game puzzles are complimented by deciphering dreams and underlining excerpts in documents to garner critical clues.
- Enhanced Gameplay Experience – The proprietary game engine enables compelling special effects and stunning visuals in a panoramic first person game environment.
- Eerie Gameplay Atmosphere – An immersive experience is created by a fascinating story, chilling real-time cut scenes, and haunting music.
20. Don't open the doors!
"Don't open the doors!" is a claymation action adventure in an odd world of talking pumpkins, blue trees and stuff like that.
The city is in danger! The doors came out of nowhere. Everything near them began to talk and almost everything tried to eat you. Solving this problem is no sweat: you only have to find the Main super door and blast it with a super megabomb. As a real hero, you'll have to handle it yourself. However, everything is sure to go haywire!
- An open clayworld: explore it and face different challenges;
- Odd, talking characters: conversations with mushrooms, bugs, pumpkins etc. will be your common practice;
- A destructible environment: with a huge hammer in hand, you'll have no chance to be bored;
- Traps, secrets, bosses. There are no tedious places behind the doors;
- Out of pop corn gun ammo? Search for cornfields. Looking for a healing compote? Pick some berries!
- Everything is made from plasticine. Over 8000 photos and an enormous number of editing hours. The game is entirely hand made!
21. Pixel Boy and the Ever Expanding Dungeon
Pixel Boy is an Action-RPG Shoot-em-up with dynamically generated stages across four acts each with an epic boss finale. Players can craft custom armours as well as stack and combine power ups into over 6000 different powerful weapons to overcome the dangers of the dungeon.
NOW FEATURING CONTROLLER SUPPORT AND A BRAND NEW SURVIVAL MODE!
- Four uniquely themed acts each with dynamically generated dungeon levels within.
- Epic Boss Battles at the end of each act with unique mechanics and challenges
- Many different Combine-able and Stack-able Weapons and Power ups for OVER 6000!!! unique combinations
- Crafting system with five types of armour each with several tiered levels that have different effects and powers
- Character leveling with customize-able builds across several base stats
- Multiple Vendors and shops to purchase better items, power ups, and equipment
- A wide variety of enemies with unique combat approaches
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
- Survival Mode
- Controller Support
Pixel Boy features an awesome electronic original soundtrack composed entirely by popular and talented French artist Pyramid.
Pick up the soundtrack today!
Help Pixel Boy on his arduous journey to become the Hero of Resolutia and this year’s Dungeon Runner’s World Champion!
Pixel Boy is a dungeon crawling top down Action Shooter. You control Pixel Boy and enter the randomly generated dungeons below the town of Resolutia. There are four acts in total, each with a powerful boss at their climax. Every dungeon is filled to the brim with aggressive and deadly enemies. As Pixel Boy you will encounter swarms of giant ants, packs of snapping dogs and even lethal dungeon birds. To help Pixel Boy bear this burden there are many tools at your disposal. Various pixel powerups can be found or purchased to help Pixel Boy overcome the treacherous dungeons beneath Resolutia.
Spreadshot, Shields, Splitshot, Heat seekers, Critical Strike Modifiers, Time Stoppers and much more are available. Three pixel powers can be equipped at a time and are stackable AND combinable so that Pixel Boy can find the best combination of over 6000 powers to defeat his adversaries most efficiently.
Various types and tiers of armours can be crafted by obtaining the appropriate armour orbs dropped within the dungeons depths. Each piece of armour has different effects, abilities and levels of power dependent on its tier and orbs used to create it.
Throughout the dungeon Pixel Boy may encounter a variety of randomly generated unique rooms. Make sure Pixel Boy pockets any keys he finds, as treasure rooms have chests that are always locked to protect their secrets. Be wary every time Pixel Boy moves from room to room, as simply entering a room could trigger a dangerous trap; locking him in the room until every monster has been defeated within. Pixel Boy should also pay close attention to torches as they could lead the way to secrets and treasures. Collect all the coins Pixel Boy finds and spend them on items, powerups and armour at the shops back in town.
We would like to extend a big thank you to everyone that has supported us along our journey in the development of Pixel Boy, you all kick butt and have made it super worthwhile. If you would like to follow us or discuss anything Pixel Boy related, feel free to visit our site, twitter, and like us on Facebook. Please don't hesitate to let us know about a bug, error, exploit or heck, even just something you dislike, we are always listening.
We hope to be able to continue to update the game and add features continually after release, free of charge of course.
So don't hesitate to send your suggestions and ideas.
Giant Box Games
Twitter - @TeamPixelBoy
22. Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
In the darkest corners of the Caribbean, an old evil is rising again.
It's been years since Christopher Raven's family was brutally murdered by Neville “the Devil” Scranton and his bloodthirsty gang, the Devil's Tines. Orphaned and missing a hand, Christopher is rescued by Marcus, an ex-slave and rum-maker who nurses Christopher back to health and takes him under his wing.
Growing up with a black bitterness in his heart, Christopher drowns his demons in rum and violence, brooding endlessly on the revenge that was stolen from him when the Devil’s Tines disappeared in the monstrous quake that sunk half of Port Royal. When a string of brutal and all too familiar murders occur, Christopher’s chance for revenge is suddenly within his grasp. Neville and the Tines are back, and nothing on earth will stop Christopher from claiming their heads.CONTENT OF THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
- A brand new location waiting to be explored, with additional 60 minutes of playing time
- Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass "Merciless". Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
- The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven's Cry artwork (PDF Format)
- An extended version of the Official Soundtrack (MP3 Format)
- All classic pirate songs, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more
- A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format)
- Exclusive Wallpapers
- A Brutal World: Dozens of missions and side-quests are spread across the 18th century Caribbean. From white, sandy beaches crawling with deadly wildlife to dark and stormy seas infested with pirates, the world is your battleground.
- Know Your Enemy: Hundreds of colorful characters await you; pirate gangs, cannibals, government factions and even ferocious wildlife all stand in your way as you loot, kill and pillage your way across the stunning archipelago.
- Fill Your Coffers: An extensive economic system allows you to make your fortune in a variety of ways; search for lost treasure, trade goods in local ports, gamble in taverns or head into the jungles for a hunting expedition.
- Only the Strong Survive: Upgrade your skill tree to learn new attacks and combos and use dozens of historically accurate firearms and blades in tandem with your fearsome hook.
- Scourge of the Sea: Handpick your crew and set sail. A wide variety of ships can be purchased and upgraded, and different ammunition types allow you to strategically cripple enemy ships for looting, or blast them to the bottom of the ocean.
- Every Choice Has a Price: The notoriety system allows you to influence the world around you; earn a reputation for pure brutality as you laugh in the faces of those that come after you, or show mercy while manipulating your enemies and turning them against each other.
23. This Strange Realm Of Mine
- This Strange Realm Of Mine is a First Person Shooter mixed with poetry and psychological horror. Graphic style is 3D mixed with pixel art.
- Old-School FPS action
- Explore Fantastical Worlds
- Story heavy
- Varying gameplay
- Original Soundtrack (Included)
Start off by creating yourself, then die.
In REALM you explore your afterlife. On your quest you'll find characters in different situations, with their problems and thoughts on life. You can invite them to your tavern, a safe-haven in the midst of all the chaos. You'll also meet Ulrich, a spiritual guide who'll take you through your experience as a lost soul.
You'll come across monstrous beings who are eager to put their teeth in you. There are several ways to rid yourself of them however, ranging from guns to melee weapons. Be ready to get your hands dirty and watch the blood drip slowly from the roof and walls.
This universe consists of both beauty and indescribable horrors, in REALM you'll experience both. Let's hope you have a good time, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something on the way..
Kill monsters with any weapon available, such as Pistol, SMG, Shotgun, Axe and so on..
Talk to NPCs to hear their stories, help them if you can.
Explore the strange realm of your mind.
You'll find yourself in situations that are atypical from ordinary FPS games as well.
This Strange Realm Of Mine is a feelgood game, mixed with psychological horror. From blood-filled scenes to poetry. From fast-paced action to dialogues of our views and questions about life, death and everything in-between.
Game made by solo-developer Doomgriever from Doomster Entertainment
DescriptionLive your childhood nightmare and try to survive against the Boogeyman. Equipped with only your flashlight, survive each night until the morning light. Search the house for useful items such as glow sticks, cherry bombs, and coffee to help you fight back. The weather will change each night, lights will break, toys will come alive, things will go bump in the night. Learn the hiding places, and sounds of the Boogeyman to stay ahead.Gameplay
• Use your flashlight to ward off the Boogeyman, it seems to be the only thing it fears.
• Learn the Boogeyman's hiding places. Watch them carefully.
• The bedside lamp, nightlight, passage light, street light, and even the moon light help you to see around the room... until they go out.
• Your batteries will only last so long. Conserve as much power or risk going under the bed for more.
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Rain will drown out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzards will make it impossible to hear much at all.VR SupportThe game supports full VR running at 90fps using the Oculus rift CV1 with minimum specs (GTX 970).
25. Need For Drink
A 5-minute registration on the most famous dating website. 10 seconds waiting for the perfect match algorithm to search. A short dialog with your perfect match. A 30-minute date after a hard work day. Some other rash decisions… Marriage.
“Need For Drink” is a casual multiplayer game about competition between the spouses: a drunkard husband and his brawler wife.
- Several different single-player and multiplayer game modes.
- 2 playable characters.
- Funny gameplay
- A beautiful location.
- Many different types of alcohol to drink or break.
- Many different types of foods to munch on.
- Lots of comedic voice lines
- A chance to meet new people
26. Corridor Z
Ordinary high school, zombie outbreak and the bunch of survivors in a run for life.
This time you don't 'face' the obstacles, but the actual pursuit. Don't let the zombies catch you up, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.
* Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Discover the infection's mystery with voice-overed story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror!
Be quick or be undead!
Distortions is a story-driven musical journey through an unknown, imaginary world. Enter a surreal adventure guided by journal riddles – and piece together fragments of past memories to uncover your identity. Using a violin, play unique songs to alter environments and befriend strange creatures along the way.
* Use the power of music to shape in real time a stunning open world full of natural beauty and surreal environments.
* Experience a compelling story of perseverance, mystery, and memory.
* More than 15 hours of gameplay
* Learn to use 5 unique abilities to tame or control fearsome creatures.
* Enjoy multiple gameplay styles – from side-scrolling and open-world exploration to innovative modular gameplay that changes with the rhythm of the story.
* Learn 3 different ways to play your violin.A DIZZYING WORLD OF SOUND & FURYA girl wakes up in an unknown and imaginary place where her past seems to have a physical presence and is made from echoes of distorted memories.
The Distortions World is a place of unparalleled beauty filled with mountains, caves, and rivers. It’s a place where old friends still wonder, and where time seems to have stopped in face of an imminent collapse.
While she recovers her identity by reminiscing with the help of a strange masked man, she must decide what to leave behind to move on with her life.
The Girl then decides to explore this surreal and unknown place – soon finding a journal with a few annotations leading to a violin. With her music, the Girl gets to shape the world – creating extraordinary effects and changes. With each new piece of music, a new tool arises.
She must face the mysterious creatures that inhabit this puzzling world while solving the journal’s riddles. With the journal to show her the way, and the violin to open her path, the Girl embarks on a journey to her past – finding the memories that open the door to her future and discovering the enigma of existing in that place.
How far must she go to regain her memory?
The unknown, puzzling valley is where The Girl's past seems to have a physical presence -- where everything you see is made of echoes of distorted memories.
The "Distortions" world is a place of unparalleled beauty, where you can explore mountains, caves and rivers; a place where old friends still wonder, and where time seems to have stopped in face of an imminent collapse.
Welcome to an adventure where the songs are your weapons and the tales of a journal are your guide.
Lead The Girl through the most diverse locations using the power song to shape the world. Create bridges, explosions and barriers or become invisible, move enormous rocks and learn to speak to the valley with your violin.
There are strange creatures in this world. As you meet those creatures, you must read the environment and use the learned abilities learned to combat them. Each spaces where you encounter them is designed in a way to present new and unexpected behaviors each time. This makes the player face challenges differently -- using new strategies and combining the song’s powers to create the perfect way out. By shaping the environment in real time, you determine how The Girl can fight or escape.
With the violin, The Girl learns five different abilities, and 3 different ways to play the violin. You must master these to beat the Masked Creatures. To execute those abilities, we used mechanics inspired in "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time", "Loom", “Guitar Hero” and other instrument-based games.
Many sequences and breathtaking moments will require skill. Find safe places to rest and search for strange white apples to raise your health. Sail the sea and explore the land, with the help of maps, ocean currents information and geographic points, experiencing memorable action and suspenseful moments.
You can also play your violin freely! In this "free mode," the valley can listen to what you play. Some places are more sensitive to the music, and if the right notes are played, the world can be shaped. You can also play with an inhabitant of this world, “The Masked One,” and achieve intense and dramatic moments through his reactions.
There is a strange world that coexists with the "Distortions" valley called the "White World."
Throughout the game, you'll have to walk between these two worlds to escape the masked creatures or find an otherwise unreachable spot.
To maintain a rhythm, Distortions features several nuances to emphasize the story and convey emotion successfully. These moments include various perspectives such as first person, side-scrolling, open world, linear sessions, and contemplative moments.
Progression is divided into three parts. First, your path will work in a linear way while you become acclimated with the controls and basic aspects of the adventure. Next, you will find an open world to explore with the option to decide which places to visit first. There are also a few dungeons to complete in this part. Lastly, you will find a mix of open world and linear aspects. Here you can find the larger share of secondary missions and optional content, which add several more hours of exploration.
Distortions’ visual and narrative elements were inspired by movies as Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind and The Fountain, Where The Wild Thins Are and games as Shadow of the Colossus and “Silent Hill 2.”Sound EffectsThe soundtrack is comprised of licensed songs from three different bands – A post rock band from Brazil, Labirinto and another one from the United States, Dredg – and exclusive original tracks. The ambient sound is composed by noise, combined with instruments like bells, violins and guitars.
‘Effie’ is a 3D action-adventure game that combines the classic elements of the genre, such as combat, platforms and puzzles, with the exploration of a vast world. Live a unique fantasy adventure, set the towns free from a powerful dark evil, and relive the feelings of the classic video games!Live a unique adventure
Immerse yourself in Galand's adventure, a young man who, cursed by an evil witch to be old, will have to recover his youth. Defeat all the sinister creatures, overcome all the platforming challenges and solve the intricate puzzles!Your shield Runestone, your travel companion
A powerful dark magic controls all the towns in the Oblena region. To defeat evil, you will have a magical shield with which you can defend yourself, fight and surf through the red plains. Each time it will become more powerful and it will get new skills!Relive the feelings of a classic video game
We all remember with nostalgia those amazing classic 3D action-adventure games. We've used those references to make those feelings come true again, but with renewed and modernized graphics, controls and gameplay!
29. Tower Hunter:Erza's Trial
With features of roguelike and metroidvania,players of Tower Hunter: Erza’s Trial fight their way up in the world of a giant tower with random modules. Different terrains are found in the towers, and there is exploration to do and challenges to overcome. Due to a contract between our heroine Erza and a demon, Erza is beamed back to the original start every time she dies. As time loops, Erza, becomes a strong fighter who can make her way to her target.
- 2.5d toon render side-scroller game that exhibits fluent motion display.
- smooth control: a dodge may cancel punish, and strength and direction can be fine-tuned for jumps.
- Soul-like actions: supplies are limited; footsie and dodge are key factors and every move and weapon has its own magic.
- Each weapon has its ownfeatures a combo with which: you can combine light and heavy blows and switch from attack andto dodge.
- The classic order system from Castlevania is incorporated: special weapon skills and magic are triggered by simple commands.
- Take advantage of the special rune core system: in every adventure, the player can choose to foster a certain passive skill.
- licence system: acquire licences based on your clearance speed and the achievement of different conditions. These licences can be used for other purposes beyond display.
- Explore hidden elements: hidden passages that can be destroyed and sealed doors that must be opened using a corresponding colour key and that are full of dangers.
Gameplay:In the world of Tower Hunter, countless warriors have already gone before you to challenge the unsolved secrets of the tower, but they failed.A mischievous god is lord of the tower. Cards appear after bosses are defeated.
The empire grants different levels of licences to the warriors exploring the tower, according to the rarity of the cards they have collected. These licences bring with them status and power. Nobles have gone to the tower to compete for status and glory, but none have been as fortunate as our heroine Erza.
In her childhood, Erza became bonded with a demon, who grants her another chance at life each time she dies. Due to this special ability, Erza can explore frontiers that no one has ever seen.
One common feature of roguelike games is that there is no checkpoint where progress can be saved, and players must lose everything if their character dies. This basic design is followed here, but players can still accumulate a certain proportion of resources during the course of each adventure, and these can be used to acquire more skills and send characters to new stages, where they develop and become stronger. The more familiar the player becomes with gameplay, the more practised the response and battle skills are and the stronger and better equipped the heroine is, the further the player can go in the tower.
This game is the prologue to Tower Hunter, which tells the story of how Erza the Sword Maiden became Empire’s youngest Major. What is in store for her? Stay tuned!
Hellion is a first person multiplayer space survival game.
It is a fusion of survival and space simulation genres that pits players against the deadly environment and one another. Survive in the harsh conditions of space and scavenge for air, fuel and other items necessary for survival. But keep in mind, you are not the only one out there. There are others, but will they help, or will they throw you to the void without a second thought? Remember, no matter how brutal space may seem, it cannot hold a candle to man.
Hellion is a solar system several thousand lightyears from Earth. Despite its distance, it is the target of the first interstellar colonization mission during the 23rd century. Almost a million colonists, suspended in cryogenic hibernation, leave Sol on a journey that would take many decades.
However, when they wake up, almost a century later, they find themselves trapped inside a nightmare. Instead of living in a manmade paradise, they are forced to fight for survival surrounded by deserted stations, incomplete orbital habitats and derelict warships.
With the closest rescue operation decades away, orbital economy in disarray and no authorities in sight, many turn to scavenging, stealing and outright violence. Few others try to live more civilized and begin uncovering the truth behind the largest disaster in human history.
Hellion is an ambitious project. It is an immersive world set in a solar system many lightyears from the comforts of Earth and is entirely based on the laws of Newtonian physics.
Hellion will make its debut as an Early Access game. EA version represents the basics of the vision behind this dark world. As our community grows and the player base expands, the game will evolve beyond these confines and become a true space survival that we can all enjoy. Open and honest communication between developers and community is the cornerstone of this idea. We are always open for discussion with our players as we believe that each and every one of us can add something to this project. Join us in the dystopian future that is Hellion and let’s build this world together!
Below is a comprehensive list of features planned for Hellion’s early access. Most of these are already in the game, some of them will undergo modification and improvement while others will be implemented during the course of Early Access (features marked as completed are the ones that will be present from the start and possibly modified and improved upon, based on community feedback)…
Space based on real physics
Explore a persistent solar system where all in-game objects from planets and moons to ships and stations abide by Newtonian Physics and full Orbital Mechanics. A seamless world you can immerse yourself in without interruptions. No instances or loading screens.
- Realistic scale solar system (completed)
- Newtonian Physics (completed)
- Orbital mechanics (completed)
- Seamless transitions (completed)
- Persistent universe (completed)
Experience sound that changes according to your environment, from the deathly silence of hard vacuum to the deafening roar of the ship’s engine room.
Find a way to survive in the most hostile environment known to man and learn how to protect yourself from vacuum, decompression, extreme temperatures and radiation.
- Vacuum and decompression (completed)
- Temperature (work in progress)
- Radiation (work in progress)
Find and repurpose abandoned station modules and ships for personal use, or strip them for parts to fix and upgrade your existing equipment.
- Parts (completed)
- Resources (completed)
- Station modules (completed)
- Ships (work in progress)
Grab a suit and your mining gear and EVA over to the nearby asteroid or fly your ship into the upper layers of a gas giant in order to harvest raw resources that can be refined into fuel, air and crafting components.
- Asteroid EVA mining (completed)
- Refining (completed)
- Asteroid Ship mining (work in progress)
- Gas giant harvesting (work in progress)
Stop relying on salvage and set up your own crafting facility. Create custom parts, weapons and other equipment to help you better survive in the hostile world of Hellion.
- Parts (work in progress)
- Weapons (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Take command of your ship and explore the deserted system of Hellion using realistic navigation and scanning mechanics. Learn how to exploit orbital mechanics and balance using RCS, main thrusters and warp.
- Piloting and Navigation (completed)
- Scanning (completed)
- Different propulsion systems (completed)
Exchange the safety of your ship for a thrilling EVA experience as you explore the ruins of mankind’s first interstellar colony in search of intel, resources and equipment. Experience the unique feel of zero gravity movement without restrictions and master the use of inertia for maximum benefits.
Modular ships, stations and gear
Fully modular and customizable ships, stations and equipment. Build a base from salvaged modules and customize it to your liking. Refit a salvaged vessel with additional modules and equipment according to your playstyle.
- Base building (completed)
- Ship modification (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Detailed space combat with subsystem targeting, complex damage propagation and last second repairs.
- Ship to ship combat (work in progress)
- Subsystem targeting and destruction (work in progress)
- Damage propagation (work in progress)
- Damage control mechanics (work in progress)
- Electronic warfare (work in progress)
Learn to maintain and resupply your ship, station and equipment or watch as everything you’ve worked hard to build falls apart around you.
- Complex resource management (completed)
- Stations (completed)
- Ships (completed)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Engage in a thrilling close quarters combat with other survivors and use environment to your advantage. Team up with other players for protection or build a crew of cutthroats and lead a boarding party to raid others.
- Close quarters combat (completed)
- Boarding (completed)
- Hacking and security (work in progress)
- Realistic wound mechanics (work in progress)
- Suite damage and degradation (work in progress)
Play as a lone wolf, team up with others or stab them in the back for personal gain. The choice is yours.Multi-crew ships (completed)
Bring your friends along for the ride, divide roles and form a competent crew.Realistic communications
Proximity chat, short and long range radio transmissions and FTL communication mechanics. Hail other ships, broadcast distress calls and eavesdrop on unsecure channels.
- Voice chat (work in progress)
- Radio mechanics (work in progress)
- FTL communications (work in progress)
31. The Hive
The Hive is RTS RPG fantasy game. Assume control as the Insectoid Hive mind. Captivating back-story and a beautiful visual design takes the player to a fantasy world, which offers new surprises and challenges as the game progresses.Story
Through strong storytelling and a broad world, Hive offers the player a diverse exploration ground. Having many different endings and possibilities, the player can create their own unique route, strategy, and story.The World
The barren and deserted surface of planet Eden hides springs full of life underground. Travel through ancient temple cities, sunken ruins, desert oasis, swamps, volcanoes and underground fountains, facing the dangers of the environment, floods and other species.Visual Look
The calming serenity of the blooming springs, the aggressive heat of volcanoes and the ruins holding a story of a sad history make up the world of Hive. Filled with exotic animals, plants of varying sizes and little details like colorful fish swimming in the springs and hieroglyphs in the ruins, this game offers a wide and interesting visual look while combining many different styles of environments and eras.
32. RYAN BLACK
Ryan Black vs Genetic Engineered OrganismsYou, Ryan Black, a seasoned operator of secret service were summoned to get what looked like an ordinary mission. Investigate, gather information, return. But everything went wrong from the very beginning – strange savage creatures, genetic experiments, ravage, destruction and a faint smell of foul conspiracy. Fight, run, jump and climb making your way through ruined African village and military base to a secret genetic factory. Use all the possible means to survive and discover what happened, and then decide where your loyalties lie.
• Action-packed 2D Platformer in a deadly world full of unnatural predators. Sharpen your battle instincts and prove that Ryan Black can survive in any circumstances.
• Dark and murky surroundings with some bizarre elements create a deep and dreadful mood of hostile and doomed world.
• Journey through 7 different locations, from african village to hidden laboratory complex.
• 16 various enemies, from mutated hyenas and mercenaries to dread Stonehands and poisonous Seeker Plants + 5 bosses
• 12 different weapons Ryan can find here and there.
• Highly developed damage and targeting system, with ability to score critical hits.
• Different tactical approach needed to pass some encounters.
With Labyrinth, embark on a new adventure: Assemble powerful decks of Heroes to invade rival dungeons and engage in epic player vs. player 3D battles--then, use the loot from your conquests to customize your own dungeon and put together a powerful deck of bosses, minions, and traps to defend your riches at all costs.
- PvP game which marries CCG & RPG
- Your Offense deck forms a party of Heroes to raid a dungeon
- Your Defense deck forms a dungeon with Bosses to defend your loot when you are not online
- Tactical position and time turn-based action fused with CCG strategy
- Boss cards define their own uniquely themed dungeon rooms
- Will be Free to Play with hundreds of cards to win, craft, and purchase
Bring 'action' to collectible card games
With the inclusion of a turn-based 3D combat system, we are excited to bring more action and tactical thinking to the battlefield, upending many conventions of traditional card games. Every card is more than a means for achieving victory: it's also part of a living, breathing world. This also plays to our studio’s experience in making AAA action games.Design for deep CCG strategy
The combination of tactical action with familiar CCG strategy opens the door to a new kind of adventure game. We are happy that the creator of Ascension and Solforge, Justin Gary and his team at Stone Blade have joined us to add their decades of experience playing and designing CCGs to our own. Together we are exploring this new frontier and discovering new possibilities for rich gameplay.Create an expansive world rich in culture--both magical and familiar
We are passionate game developers. We want that to shine through in Labyrinth. In crafting the diverse world of Hylea, whether we are describing the Cosmos and creation story of Starfall or the jewelry of a Giant from the Northern Clans, we strive to have our passion and attention to detail reflect in every facet of story and art.Build a game that will last for decades
First and foremost, Labyrinth is a collectible card game. With their hallmarks of creative play, endless combinations, meta-game thinking and the potential for vast expansion, CCGs offer the best and longest-lasting experiences in gaming. We've captured these proven qualities and folded them into an exciting new game.
The Four Disciplines of Magic
The disciplines of magic in Labyrinth each correspond to energy drawn from a different source within the Cosmos. They grant their wielders unique abilities that define a particular style of play.
Practitioners of Warfare magic draw their power from the Spirit plane, a realm ruled by the eternal souls of ancient warlords. Warriors enhance their strength by channeling the might of their heroic ancestors. Warfare prefers a strategy that dominates through brute strength and outlasts with sheer indomitable will.
Wizards, Sorcerers, and Arcanists draw energy from the Elemental plane, a swirling and chaotic maelstrom of raw energy and matter, inhabited by strange animate essences of Fire, Frost, Air, and Earth. Wizardry combines these primal forces to form hulking monstrosities, or it unleashes their raw power with devastating torrents of magic. Wizards wield the most powerful effects in the game, but at the expense of endurance.
Devotees of Faith magic draw on the favor of the Celestial plane, a vast realm inhabited by gods and demigods as numerous as the humans of Hylea. Celestial beings are fickle and fundamentally alien-- but when they choose to involve themselves in the struggles of humankind, their favors are often decisive. Faith prefers to maintain control of the entire battle, stalling the largest threats while crushing the weak with the will of the gods.
Unlike the other three disciplines, Skulduggerists do not draw their power from a far-flung realm, but from within, directly ingesting Stardust to enhance their own innate traits. This grants them incredible reflexes, insight, and intellect. Engineers create wonders of mechanical ingenuity. Rogues gain powers of deception and agility. Skulduggerists prefer a strategy where they stay elusive until the perfect moment, then strike to maximum effect.Hero and Boss Cards
These cards form the heart of a player's collection. On a raid, players control a party of three Heroes, each with its own deck. On defense, players may control a number of Bosses that grows with their dungeon. Each Boss also has its own deck.
Heroes and Bosses all have their own unique special ability that encourages certain play-styles and deck building synergies. A Hero or Boss card also defines which of the four disciplines of magic that character may use.Offense Cards
Attack cards form the core of a Hero’s deck. Each of the four disciplines of magic specializes in a different style of attack. For instance, Warfare prefers to close distance and crush its foes with large, devastating strikes, while Wizardry opts to stay at range and roast or shatter groups of enemies with area-effect spells. Each discipline also has its own special resource which further reinforces a particular style of play.
Minion cards are the core of most Boss decks. They represent allies pulled from across Hylea and the Cosmos, and summoned to defend your lair. Each Boss draws on a different style of magic when summoning Minions. Mechanical Bosses draw on enhanced powers of the mind to assemble autonomous terrors, while Divine Bosses curry favor with the gods to summon strange and powerful beings from the Celestial realm. Some cards directly enhance the Boss or allow it to perform a devastating one-time attack.
The Cosmos of Labyrinth
A great crack tore open the sky. As the farthest reaches of the realm shook with unnatural thunder, thousands of eyes looked up to see their peaceful night shattered into a shimmering prismatic storm. From a fissure in the heart of the tempest, a white star streaked, trailing fire and glowing brighter as it plummeted. Where it crashed to earth it swept into being an enormous crater that crackled and thrummed with otherworldly power.
In time, the crater was filled by the water of the Jarum river, and became a great lake. The first visitors were pilgrims following the path of the star, which they named the Prophet’s Tear. They soon discovered that the site was laced with a powdery substance that granted strange and extraordinary powers. They also found the Keyrifts--tiny bubbles in reality through which they could peer into other dimensions. As word spread of these discoveries, a sprawling city began to spring up around the rim of the crater: the City of Starfall.
A robust trade in Stardust mined from the crater developed. Men and women came from distant lands and settled in the city's many colorful ethnic wards. Prosperity brought peace and peace ruled over the city for centuries.
Now, the age-old pacts and alliances are breaking down. The earliest settlers have consolidated their power and look to push out rivals. Newcomers to the city seek to carve out territory for themselves. As night falls, a silent war begins in the tunnels, alleys, and halls of the ancient city. A sense grows that it's every Hero for themselves...
34. Dark SASI
Once a year, in an unknown world called "Dark SASI" is a celebration of all the great souls. The main entertainment are considered the "test of death".
Great souls throw out a book on this holiday, which falls into one of the many corners of our world.
Once the book gets into the hands of a mortal, he falls into a coma and his soul moves into the world of Great souls.
At this point, they begin their game by betting on how many times the mortal soul will be able to endure suffering.
You are unlucky: you play for the main character, who was not lucky enough to find a book.
After the move, you're in shock and you don't know what's going on. You are met by the Secretary of the shower, trying to calm and explain everything.
The Secretary says that we need to do to get out of the coma and be free: to pass all the tests, but you should be careful, as the soul of the main character tied to the "world of souls", and if the hero dies, to be reborn you need to have the last teleport.
Dark SASI is an adventure in the style of an RPG, with its own characteristics.
Immerse yourself in the gloom and gloomy atmosphere of "Dark SASI".
Any wrong move or reckless act will lead to death.
You are waited for by big and psychologically difficult BOSSES.
Your soul is saved only by the "teleport souls", but not so much. Proceed with caution.
You will be accompanied by more than 20 tracks, giving the opportunity to dive headlong into fear and depression.
35. The House
You came to see the old datached house which you are going to buy.There is no one in the house.While looking through the numerous rooms and corridors you understand that there is something unusual.Since then you found out a terrible story.Besides you understand that you're not alone there.There is a "master" in the house,the personification of the evil.At first it will frighten you,then it will try to kill you,after that it'll call its dark forces.You have either to die or try to win the evil by all means...
So,what is the place?Is the old,neglected detached house a temporal portal or gate in hell? Moving to the past or future, you have to change your fate and prevent terrible events...
Plunge into the atmosphere of fear and horror,investigate the dark house full of mysteries and danger!
36. Albino Lullaby: Episode 1
Albino Lullaby is a horror adventure game that doesn't rely on jump scares or gore. A Lynchian psychological nightmare where you play as yourself. Escape from a dark and surreal Victorian town that clings to the precipices of underground cliffs. The gamespace dynamically twists and contorts around you in real time, as you unravel an equally twisted narrative. Discover the hidden spaces haunted by 'The Grandchildren' as you uncover clues to understanding just where and what you are. Albino Lullaby is set for initial release on the PC and will be fully VR compatible.
- The Next Gen of Adventure Games - Player driven pacing, no cutscenes.
- Transforming Gamespace - Mechanical mansion deconstructs around you.
- Environmental Storytelling - Deep background of characters and events, conveyed through the gamespace.
- Different Play Styles - Sneak or gung ho!
- Episodic Releases - Pay as you go or get a season pass.
- VR Ready - Built from ground up to play great on the Oculus Rift, Vive and Morpheus.
Gameplay Captured On
37. Selma and the Wisp
Imagine you were alone and afraid.
Imagine you were lost with no one to help.
Imagine you were a child facing its worst nightmare.
In utter darkness even the dimmest trickle of light means hope.
Selma and the Wisp is an astonishing platform game with a particularly eerie feel to it. Densely packed with logical puzzles and unexpected obstacles, the game incorporates innovative gameplay, low-poly models and an spectacular animations.
Created by a group of passionate developers led by a visionary artist, “Selma and the wisp” offers key features:
Innovative co-dependent control system of two characters simultaneously, controlled by gamepad or mouse
A lot of amazing puzzles to solve, interspersed by arcade elements.
Artistic mastership of graphic design in low-poly style in which each frame is a masterpiece.
Follow the wisp. Collect the lights. Don’t look back.
38. Castle Torgeath: Descent into Darkness
The darkest journeys often have the smallest beginnings…
Called upon by an old friend, you find yourself on a mission to discover the whereabouts of a missing Expedition sent to the ancient ruins of Castle Torgeath. Upon your arrival a cave in seals your exit, also sealing your fate. Knowing that no other option remains, you begin your descent into the depraved depths of Castle Torgeath.
The journey will not be easy, for Torgeath has a long and bloody history. Monsters, curses, and even starvation will impede your progress. Many who have ventured into the castle’s depths have never returned.
Along the way you will have to master the sword and the spell if you hope to survive. As you venture further into Castle Torgeath you will discover the story of the Expedition and the dark fate that befell the castle’s inhabitants.
- Feel the retro experience come to life in modern form.
- Play an interesting mix of several genres that creates a unique dungeon crawler which rewards quick reactions, good stat management, and careful exploration.
- Experience an eerie ambiance that puts you on edge.
- Enhance yourself with a RPG system that allows you to choose what your character specializes in and how you approach combat.
- Enjoy the artistic style of a 3D free motion first-person dungeon adventure.
- Survive by scavenging food, potions, and other supplies.
- Combat a reanimation fog that morphs fallen enemies.
- Barter with the Phantom Trader for 3 different special power-ups.
- Challenge yourself in Rogue Mode where you only have one chance to live.
- Fight intense battles using up to 6 different weapons against over 20 types of enemies.
- Discover an in-depth story that explains the events that previously occurred in the castle.
Castle Torgeath was influenced by games such as Hexen and King’s Field and aims to maintain a dark and eerie ambiance. We’ve combined elements from past dungeon games along with a small brush of horror and our own design to bring you an exciting dungeon adventure. Castle Torgeath is bringing back the 3D dungeon adventure and we hope you will come along for the ride!
39. Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive. When their ancient spring of life begins to fail, an unwanted orphan child must leave the safety of his villages' mountaintop refuge. With only an ancient sword and a mysterious metal glove, he ventures into lands unexplored and twisted by strange ancient powers.
- Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and steampunk aesthetics
- A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
- A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
- Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
- Combat Arena with unlockable arenas and high scores
- Critically acclaimed original soundtrack – Music from Irelands premier independent electronic artists
- Play in Irish – a full Irish translation of the game.
40. Dragon's Wake
Dragon's Wake is a powerful tale of discovery, growth and courage, all told without words. As a fledgling dragon, you will be born into an unknown world - and directly experience the wonders and threats that you discover. As you grow and gain strength and power in this 2D Adventure Platform game, the decisions and choices you make will change the lives of the people left in your wake.
Test your limits against a brutal and mysterious world as Parvus, a curious warrior with no memory and a heavy burden. Raise your spear and cast ancient spells as you battle hostile creatures and towering bosses in procedurally-generated 2D landscapes that are both beautiful and dangerous. Answer the call. Break the cycle. Change your destiny.
- Intense difficulty to challenge even veteran gamers
- Explore four procedurally-generated realms that change each time you play
- Gorgeous 2D environments featuring dynamic lava/water, realistic lighting, and more
- Every playthrough is a unique experience with multiple endings to discover
- Spear-based combat requires both precision and agility
- Magic system with 22 unique enchantments
- Unsettling music and immersive sound design with a haunting and mysterious atmosphere
- From independent developer Connor Ullmann and Adult Swim Games
42. Dead Frontier 2
- Old school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world. Conserve your ammo and make every shot count.
- Scavenge for scarce resources and rare equipment in the twisting corridors of expansive and ever changing abandoned buildings
- Come to the aid of the desperate survivors you encounter along the way, or leave them to their misery
- Trade for what you need in a realistic player-driven economy
- Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment and cosmetic items
- Work together with other players or operate as a lone wolf
- Take to the streets and settle scores in gripping PvP
- Ethical free-to-play. Spending real money will never give you a gameplay advantage. Only cosmetic items and utility upgrades are available from our shop.
Add Dead Frontier 2 to your wishlist to be notified when it launches!
43. The SoulKeeper VR
The SoulKeeper® VR is an episodic dark fantasy Virtual Reality Role Playing Game. Experience the immersive world of Gerindak, filled with lore and adventure, as you play through the intertwining stories of various characters. Start off as Isoropos, a warrior monk, member of the ancient monastic order of the Lavordians as you embark on a dangerous quest to investigate rumors surrounding the Mardonians, the hated rivals of the Lavordians. Engage in combat wielding your sword, casting ferocious spells, utilizing your staff, or shooting arrows, all while treading on a treacherous path brimming with daunting enemies, towering beasts and deadly traps.
Requires VR Headset, HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift.
- Dark Fantasy themed action RPG for VR
- Different combat styles including melee combat, spell casting and ranged
- Multiple optional methods of locomotion, making VR more comfortable
- High quality visuals
- Story rich fictional world
- Highly interactive environments that also give you more insight to the lore
- Multiple game modes
Additional features in progress, following after August 15th, 2017
- Multiple optionally playable characters with intertwining stories and different gameplay mechanics
- Controllable mounts, including DRAGONS!!!
Requires VR Headset (HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift)
REDO! is a game about a girl trying to find another human in a dystopian world overrun by biomachines. It's a lonely and evocative game about exploring the unknown and overcoming obstacles to see what is left.
In the world of REDO!, there is no hope for those left behind. You'll need to face your own limitation as a human being and also face the consequences of the mistakes of humanity.
- A dark and mysterious narrative
- A gloomy, vast and interconnected city to be explored
- Non-linear exploration
- Detailed scenario with thorough pixel art and animations
- Slow-paced, methodical gameplay
- A good amount of weapons and tools
- Ambient music with some experimental tracks
45. Dead TrailZ
"Dead TrailZ captures a slice of the zombie apocalypse beautifully." - Eurogamer
"I just like sniping as a game dynamic, and I liked how the game was trying to combine that with tactical placement.” - TechCrunch
Escape the Apocalypse. Zipline between vantage points surrounding the battle field and use heavy weapons to cover your teammate on longer and longer supply runs.
- Runner starts and ends at the train station
- Runner has a certain amount of ammunition which refills for each run
- Predict the runner's path and pave the way for him to return safely
The main game is about scavenging a series of maps, finding enough fuel & weapons in each stage to progress to the next.
Your runner finds supplies & fuel in the boxes, which he hands over to you after each run.
If things get tight, call the runner back any time.
Gather XP with your shooting kills to unlock perma-boosts and make sure to pick up some helicopter drops.
The first two maps can also be played in an endless practice scenario & also feature 15 strategic levels, each with a unique solution path that requires more than just shooting. Levels have a fix setup of where survivors come in and where the zombies are and can only be resolved with strategic and well-timed use of the available weapons and tools.
46. Hegis' Grasp
STORY:1896, Great Britain: Henry Wood, a journalist who had heard rumours of a village, that supposedly has undergone a curse, gets curious enough to check out the place for his latest anticipated newspaper story. Bringing the coach boy, Jacob, and his intern, lieutenant Samuel Miller, on his trip to Hegis in order to uncover the truth.
However, he soon finds this to be a mistake and that he has put his companions and himself in grave danger!GAMEPLAY:Hegis' Grasp is a unique story-driven and atmospheric survival-horror game. The mysterious backstory of Hegis' curse will be unravelled through notes from the past, which you find as you make your way through the village and the events you experience throughout the game or through cutscenes. You play as Henry Wood, a curious news writer looking to find out what recently changed in the once peaceful village.
It will be up to you to choose how the story ends, but first you must uncover the secret of the curse and fight the insane natives.
- Point of View Freedom; Ability to change between the third and the first-person perspectives
- A Written Story; A readable version of the entire story as a standalone E-Book
- Cinematic, animated and voice-acted cutscenes
- Breath-taking campaign with various scenarios and diverse settings
- Multiple Game Modes; Campaign, Survival, Boss Rush
- Beautiful graphics and a huge Map to explore; Including dynamic Day and Night Cycle and Weather System!
- Unique characters with thrilling backstories
- Full Glossary; Information on all Items, Weapons, Enemies, and Bosses
- Multiple Endings; Two within the game and the "Real" ending in the written story
- Epic and (very) challenging enemies
- Pugnacious Boss fights
- A variety of different weapons including various historically accurate guns and melee weapons
47. Paper Dolls
A man drove his daughter to his estranged wife's house. On the road, this man, tortured by depression, was deeply immersed in his past memories. Suddenly, his car crashed and he lost consciousness.
When the man woke up, he found himself in a deserted ancient Chinese house. Could this be a dream? Or an illusion? Or a space-time anomaly? By following his daughter's voice, he began to explore this eerie ancient house. It seems, however, what had happened was by no means accidental. As he went deeper into the ancient house, all seemingly unrelated mysteries were gradually pieced together into the truth that had been buried for a century.
Would the man find his daughter and leave with her safely?
"Where am I? Why am I here? What does all this have to do with me? "Exploring an eerie ancient houseAlone in a dark and gloomy old house built near the end of Qing Dynasty to find your daughter, accompanied only by creepy music, you stumble forward in fear and anxiety.Logical reasoningTo search for your daughter, you will have to go through thick and thin, but as the ancient house's past events are gradually revealed, the truth is about to be uncovered.An omnipresent enemyThe enemy that haunts the place is mysterious and evil, and is behind every danger.Try to surviveOnly by conquering fear can you survive, but when you think it's over, the real story is just beginning.
A virtual reality game of creepy adventures and puzzles. Explore the ancient house, hide from danger, experience fear, and solve puzzles. Step by step, uncover the truth implied in the story.
Please note :The sound is an important basis for storyline and foreseeing hazards. Please wear headphone and start the game.
- This is a virtual reality game of creepy adventures and puzzles. In the game, you will experience various simulated VR interactive operations. Its detailed and realistic style makes the ancient house an extremely real and gloomy place.
- The unique innovative movement design enables you to immerse in it for hours continuously without feeling giddy.
- In the game, you will experience unique oriental culture and explore the mysterious ancient house built at the end of the Qing Dynasty. A complete story line goes through the whole game. After exploring the house and solving puzzles you will finally uncover the hidden truth.
- The game lasts approximately 15 hours.
- Its music is a combination of folk music, rock 'n' roll and chanting, with realistic sound effects, you will be struck by feelings of extreme horror.
- Measure the route you tread and uncover each mystery you encounter.
- Our design philosophy is not to scare you, but to make you feel the eerie atmosphere. Experience the pleasures of exploration and conquer your own fears. Gather your courage, the Yin Family welcomes you.
48. Super VR Trainer
Unleash your power shooting your opponents with your bow, deflecting blaster shots with your laser swords, surviving an infested hospital, being the king of basket or surfing with your hoverboard. Welcome to Super VR Trainer!Super VR Trainer
With Super VR Trainer you'll enjoy 6 games carefully crafted with love for VR
Hospital Zombie Shooter
An abandoned hospital. Your only company are your flashlight and your trusty gun. Well, your only company aside zombies, crawling heads, ogres, zombie dogs and the terrifying lizardman!
Light Blade Assault
Use your light blades and defend yourself from shooting soldiers, mechanic spiders, robotic ninjas and killer drones! Feeling overwhelmed? Activate your powers to slow down time!
Skeleton's Cave: Bow & Arrow
The cartoon-looking bow & arrow game where you'll have to defeat spear-throwing enemies. You'll have to physically dodge those spears while attack with your own bow.
Show your skills! A simple but fun arcade basketball game. Running out of time? Try to earn some extra seconds scoring on the basket on your back!
Speed up time or slow it down while surfing with your own music! How long can you survive traveling these futuristic landscapes?
Evil emperor Glurg got you trapped on an asteroid and has slaved you to into completing lines on this reimagined classic*.
Download it now and start your training today!
* OK, there's no emperor, slavery or history for this one. It's just a puzzle game!
49. EVIL POSSESSION
SURVIVAL HORROR in first person. We incarnate an investigator of paranormal events that only with the help of a paranormal activity detector (EMF DETECTOR) and a small oil lamp, we will try to perform an EXORCISM.
We will have to look for the utensils and perform the rites necessary to expel the demon while we escape the jaws of an evil spirit. As we complete the ritual everything will become more and more complicated, and we will discover what really happened there ...
Will you be able to face it? Features:
50. Project First Contact
As of lately, there has been a rising occurrence in strange events and people reporting hallucinations. Unidentified objects are approaching Earth, while mankind in is full alert. Hundreds of UFOs have subjugated Earth nations and the aliens began their so-called "Project First Contact": conquest of the entire planet.
Countless species of animals have been already generically moddified by the alien menace and along with so much destruction, even humans are becoming part of their devious experiments.
You are among the lucky few which were spared such a fate so far. Your survival and that of humanity itself, demands that you defeat the foul extraterrestrials once and for all. The challenges ahead shall have you battling creatures that go beyond imagination. All that matters is that you press on, no matter what kind of hell they wish to inflict upon you and the remaining free humans on the planet.
No mountains, forests, fields or oceans can stand between you and Area 51, the HQ of the alien scum.
They'll regret the day they invaded Earth!
-Explore up to 7 different areas on Earth including: Area 51, one of the world's most famous caves, Whitney Mountain and many more;
-Headless zombies, giant scorpions, dragons, dinosaur goats, aliens, flying rabbits will be those who will try to stop you;
-Horror style of the game will freeze your heart! Each area is more terrifying than another, and soundtrack is the cherry on the cake;
-Try to become the savior of the world in this survival-horror game;
-English, Russian, Chinese, French,German, Roumanian,Portuguese? No problem, the game have them all, and soon there will be more;
NOTE: For a truly spooky experience, please use at least a 2.1 speaker system, subwoofer to maximum and the sound as high as possible. IF YOU HAVEN'T SUCH AUDIO SYSTEM, USE GOOD HEADPHONES